The Washington Post just declared war on the My Pillow Guy with a sick claim

Mike Lindell, the CEO of My Pillow isn’t afraid of expressing his Christian conservative beliefs.

The former crack addict turned to God to get clean, and eventually become wildly successful.

And now The Washington Post is declaring all-out war on him with a sick claim.

Mike Lindell became a target of the radical Left when he refused to pull advertising on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show in the height of an effort to shut down his advertisers.

While most major corporate leaders are too cowardly to stand up to these hate-mobs, Lindell is doubling-down on his sincere beliefs.

Recently, he joined President Donald Trump to announce that his factory would begin producing medical masks to support medical workers fighting coronavirus.

When he got on air, the left-wing media lost their minds, with CNN even cutting the feed to Trump’s press conference.

He expressed his support for Trump at that press conference, stating that “God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” and blasted the Left for fighting to see God “taken out of our schools and lives.”

This caused a new wave of hate for him and his company.

But The Washington Post, which is owned by vocal Trump foe, and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, took things to new heights.

In a condescending profile of the businessman, The Washington Post’s Ben Terris ruthlessly attacked Lindell, and even called him a “scam artist.”

The profile describes Lindell as “what you might get if you took the political personalities of Donald Trump and Mike Pence, shred them down in a hammer mill, mixed the aggregate together, stuffed it in a linen case and sold the product between segments on Fox News.”

After talking about Lindell’s statement at the recent Trump press conference, Terris argues that Lindell may not be genuine, alluding that he may just be a scam artist.

“In the past, it might have been easier to distinguish the scam artists from the genuine power players, but now the distinction is blurrier than ever,” the profile read.

To feed that part, he discussed Lindell’s dark past, which he has moved on from after becoming a Christian.

“He’s a former crack addict, a retired card counter with a history of bad debts, near-death experiences and soured marriages,” the profile reads, before adding “before fully accepting God into his heart.”

Many who read The Washington Post likely see that as an attack on Lindell’s character, which is almost certainly what was intended.

But Christians everywhere who read that last line understand that people can change when they accept God into their heart, and see his change as something beautiful.

Do you think Mike Lindell’s change of heart is genuine?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

May 29, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Yes I do believe Mike Lindell is a born again Christian! His spirit bears witness with my spirit that he truly puts his trust in Jesus and is a changed man.
    Isn’t that the MO of the LSM? They do everything they can to attack the character of those they disagree with. That’s why they can’t be trusted to tell the truth!

2. Raymond

May 29, 2020 at 3:53 pm

I was a crack and God changed me I know because I was there. God truly does change people when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

3. Clarice

May 29, 2020 at 4:09 pm

I love “That Pillow Guy”., and his pillows are great! The only con artists are the so called “reporters” at the atheist Bezos’ CNN and Washington Post.Ben Terris only wrote that condescending profile on Lindell and attacked his character because Terris HATES our wonderful God loving President Trump!

4. Wyatt Earp

May 29, 2020 at 5:48 pm

“I believe & trust a man who’s been to the deep dark places this world can offer, than the hypocritical slime coming out of these far left editorials.” Trump 2020.

5. Larry

May 29, 2020 at 6:45 pm

His pillows are hard as a ‘rock’, now I understand why. How appropriate that his company now makes masks that President Trump is afraid to wear. That also makes sense, they’re probably hard as a rock too!

6. Wendell Simmons

May 29, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Mike Lindell is OBVIOUSLY still on the pipe.
    The “glass dick” as the crack pipe is affectionately called simply prepared him for the Great Head job he’s giving @donaldjtrump. It’s a crying Shame but not surprising that he would attempt to Hide his UNSCRUPULOUS ass behind religion. I am Christian but recognize BS when I see or smell it…AND I RECOGNIZE WHAT mike Lindell (sic) IS COOKING. Put down the pipe mike!!!

7. George J

May 29, 2020 at 7:29 pm

The lefies just can’t accept change; neither in a person, nor corrupt political deep state. Although I’m not a fan of his ads, he has the guts to stand up for what he believes and against the likes of Don the Lemon.

8. ralph bettencourt

May 29, 2020 at 10:13 pm

He is a nice person which the Dims Hate. Shame on the washington post. They can Keep carrying water for the Dims, But Trump will KEEP WINNING>

9. Jim

May 29, 2020 at 10:17 pm

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED MIKE LINDELL. PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO KNOW GOD

10. GERALD TODD

May 29, 2020 at 10:20 pm

I don’t know what Mike Lindell’s truth is but that is between him and God. But I do believe the Washington Post is full of fake news so their opinions and editorials don’t deserve the paper they are printed on.

11. Jeff Swearingen

May 29, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Is Mike Lindell born again? To sum it up in one word -Yes!

12. Tom

May 29, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Believe Lindell. I have met 20+ reporters, columnists, editors of the Washington Post over the years. Believe me don’t ever marry any of them and never lend them $20. You’ll never see either.

13. Beverly Landis

May 29, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I don’t care if Lindell is a pagan, a Christian, or a Jew. I just know his pillows suck! They never reshape after you’ve used them.

14. C.D. KELLY

May 29, 2020 at 10:24 pm

WHY do you not print my post. Nothing wrong but your interpretation !!!!

15. Phil F

May 29, 2020 at 10:26 pm

WaPo showing the typical liberal compassion and inclusiveness, Not.
    Liberals are vile hate filled low life’s who can’t get past their hate for President Trump and Christians. Mr. Lindell with help from God turned his life around, provided jobs for people in America and became successful. And liberals hate that in God fearing conservatives.

16. Doc Holiday

May 29, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Wendall Simmons,if you’re a Christian President Trump & Adam Schiff are best friends.With a sick & low life remark like that, you must be a pubescent little ding-dong. TRUMP 2020.

17. Whitey

May 29, 2020 at 10:35 pm

The Washington Post is a garbage newspaper that spews nothing but leftist propaganda and fake news. The so so called writers or journalists that work there were washed up years ago. I believe that Mike Lindell fell into the abyss but was able to pull himself up, found faith and became a Christian. To vile this man was a disgrace and the Washington Post should be ashamed, however, they have no shame as this is what they do. They will be judged by God come judgement day.

18. MB

May 29, 2020 at 10:37 pm

The leftists …wait till they will meet up on judgement day when everything and everyone will be accountable…HE is REAL!!!!!!
    I had my own experiences

19. James Smit

May 29, 2020 at 10:43 pm

The Washington Post accurately described how Christ changes llives! It’s too bad the Post is too perverse to realize the power of God’s grace! Oh for a God-sent revival in America!

20. Mary L. Porter

May 29, 2020 at 10:47 pm

May God bless the MY PILLOW GUY!!!!! God has used in a wonderful way to help others to find God!!!
    AND he doesn’t mind talking about it!!!!

21. Roger

May 29, 2020 at 10:48 pm

To Larry
    The only thing hard here is your heart and the only one who can cure that is The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

22. Jeanne G.

May 29, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Yes – I do believe GOD helped in changing Mike Lindell’s life. He wrote a book telling about all the horrible things in his past hoping to show other people your life can change and get better. The corrupt left finds this hard to take and they will not stop shoving their crap and lies down our throats IF WE LET THEM. The fake news makes me sick and thank GOD for the President we now have. MAGA and KAGA in this up-coming election – We need to stop the phony mail-in ballots – this is how all these lousy politicians keep getting in – they are not elected honestly. They just tell us they WON

23. Sammy

May 29, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Yes only by excepting Jesus Christ into ones heart empowers us to change our lives into something wonderful and full filling. We are washed through the blood of Jesus and we’ve been transformed through the victory on the crucified Christ on the cross of Calvary.

24. Rev Thomas J

May 29, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Jeffrey the name of a cartoon character Bezos the name of a douche bag who made it big with the
    help of WE THE PEOPLE hatesw anyone who is not as disgusting as he is, why ridicule someone who
    has gone through much then survived and made a success for himself. Jeffreynade a platform not
    a pillow or doggy bed but a platform of communication which people used to make him successful
    Now he owns the Washed up Post whose stupidity matches the owner, whose hate matches the owner
    and who kisses the Democrats ass just like the owner.

25. VIET VET

May 29, 2020 at 11:09 pm

This poor rich guy has done nothing wrong. He stated his beliefs at present and hs not denied his past. Why the f**k would somebody have to bring this crap up when he is attempting to do right?
    He has turned his fortune into something good and is helping with the shortage of masks to help the front line personnel who need them.
    The Wash. Post is just a rag that should have been out of business years ago, but Bezos’s money bailed them out. He isn’t much better, letting a rag like this to be published and demean honest people in this manner.
    THAT IS ALL!!!

26. LAVETTA BOWERS

May 29, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I like Mike Lindell and even more because he supports Donald Trump. The left is nuts and they hate anything that pertains to TRUMP. I also like Tucker and hope they keep his show.mike had a rough life but came through on the other side. TRUMP 2020

27. Janet

May 29, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Mike Lindell is the personification of hope, love and success. He has given hundreds of people jobs, hope,
    and the belief that anyone can be helped by love of God and hard work. And for the people who DIDN,t like his pillows, all they had to do was return them. He had his factory make masks when needed. He is the kindest, loving man that I have ever seen. Maybe if you stopped blaming everyone who shows respect and admiration to the President and looked past your own selfish feelings you would see that. And he had the cahonnies not to withdraw his ads from Tucker Carlson, someone else you hate because he speaks the truth.
    I almost feel sorry for you and your ignorance. God bless Mr Lindell, President Trump and the USA.

28. Joanne Wixey

May 29, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I loved Lindell speaking at President Trump’s task force briefing. I didn’t know his story then, but I am a Christian whose life was changed by becoming a Christian. What seeing him and finding out his story only made me support him more. I bought My Pillows (which I love) and so did my sister. God can change lives!

29. Caroline A. Taylor

May 29, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Mr. Lindell is like a breath of fresh air. Leave him alone. He isn’t bothering anyone. Everyone else can say they are an athiest and nobody says a thing. Thank you God for giving Mr. Lindell the back bone to stand up for Christianity. Our media has become corrupt and nasty that they act like Satan whenever they hear God’s name mentioned in a positive way. Mr. Lindell may be the one who will lead others to salvation

30. Jim K

May 29, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Great pillows(we have 4) and a great guy. Don’t listen to the far-left haters BS. Trump 2020…Vote RED

31. Gerri Reed

May 29, 2020 at 11:51 pm

If his story wasn’t true, Mike Lindell would still be a crack addict–it’s awfully hard to come back from that and have a fulfilling and successful life without Divine Intervention.

32. Jay Barsky

May 30, 2020 at 12:06 am

No matter what you think of Mike Lindell, he’s no comparison to slime such as Ben Terris.

33. Corruptionhater

May 30, 2020 at 12:13 am

Personally, I would really like to see Jeff Bezos put to death. Just saying.I need to start feeling good about SOMETHING!

34. Gideon Rockwell

May 30, 2020 at 12:18 am

Mike Lindell is a great guy, who hit rock bottom, pulled himself up by his boot straps and has become a national success. His courage and faith is an example for everyone. I own two of his pillows and after a year of using them would sleep on nothing else, and actually can’t. Planing to try his sheet sets and duvet. As for the Post, I classify it with the New York Times. Won’t allow either in my house and both are so putrid I wouldn’t dare line a bird cage with them.

35. James Teel

May 30, 2020 at 12:37 am

It’s my belief that Mike Lindell has changed his heart and his life to one of belief and service to God. I hope and pray he will have success in his support of our president and country.

36. Deborah Dlugos

May 30, 2020 at 12:46 am

Wapo, owned by Jeff Bezos, a satanic soul, ridicules and hates anything to do with God or his son, Jesus. He is a left wing nut who thinks it is ok to kill babies up until the time of birth, cut them into pieces and sell the parts for research and to make Adrenchrome. I know he will be dealt with he dies and judgment for his thoughts and deeds is not mine. However, I do not trust, believe or want to know his opinions about anything. Mike Lindell is a good Christian man who lives his beliefs and does not just talk about being a Christian, he shows he is a Christian. He has a big heart and a wonderful story to tell. Trump 2020

37. brian Watkins

May 30, 2020 at 12:56 am

Satan hates God. That is why he was cast from heaven in the first place. Once satan entered the human race and infected the first parents ( Adam and Eve) with sin the war against God, his son Jesus Christ and “all” followers has only been on the increase and will continue to be so until Christ rules and reigns on earth during the Millennium Reign. This world is racing to a complete break down that the political system will position itself as the savior of mankind who non other than the antichrist will appear on the scene deceiving all mankind as the leader with all the answers! What can we do? if you are a real believer (Christian) then you need to keep your focus on God because He is the only answer for our future. If you are a non Christian I implore you to surrender your life to Christ today asking Him to forgive you of your sins and to save you now. What takes place on earth will pale because all Christians have real “hope” for the future. What awaits is eternity spent with God. For the lost is only bad news. The devil, his demons and all unsaved humanity will spend eternity in the prepared place God has reserved for the wicked. That place is called in the Bible HELL. Christians should pray for the nations leaders to have a spiritual awakening , pray for your family, friends, and the lost. Christ will soon return as the signs of the last days become more vivid. Take heart God is in control. He is being patient but will come again as He has assured us.

38. Larry

May 30, 2020 at 1:14 am

Hi Roger: As Beverly noted, Mr. Lindell’s pillow is terrible – it is literally hard as a rock. Thus, my little joke ! That being said, I have accepted Christ and hope you have too ! Anybody following President Trump is following the Devil and without repentance will go to the appropriate place after dying! Good Luck! Your brother in Christ, Larry

39. Patricia Rivera

May 30, 2020 at 2:14 am

…with a terrible history before he let Jesus in. Aren’t we all???

40. mack

May 30, 2020 at 3:07 am

“Democracy Dies in Darkness…. and Bezos turned out the lights years ago.” UPDATED WaPo MOTTO.

41. Richard F Ramirez

May 30, 2020 at 4:05 am

TRUMP IS NOT THE DEVIL SO CHECK YOURSELF LARRY

42. Richard F Ramirez

May 30, 2020 at 4:09 am

I have 29 years clean of heroin and prison GOD is real

43. Maggietish

May 30, 2020 at 5:39 am

Clearly Terris hates, or should I say is afraid of, God just like Jeff Bezos. God is a forgiving God and when Mike Lindell repented and gave his life to the Lord he was forgiven. He was also obviously blessed beyond measure. His business and his life is thriving and he’s at oeace.. His pillows are wonderful. We all do reap what we sow so Terris, Bezos and those like them who choose to refuse to believe in God and go out of their ways to attack anyone who does better buckle up their time of reckoning is at hand.

44. Patricia

May 30, 2020 at 5:43 am

Washington Post, clock is ticking. You hate Christian people, Veterans, our military, our President, and Trump supporters. You all are just mad cause he is doing what Obama and Clinton never did. When will you start writing the truth? You see the President works for us we don’t work for him. MAGA

45. Philip Houser

May 30, 2020 at 6:20 am

Mike Lindell is a wonderful picture of the Love, Grace, and Persistence of ALL MIGHTY GOD. GOD never gave up on Mike, even when Mike gave up on himself. God has a purpose for Mike and kept calling him until Mike answered. I pray that GOD continues to bless Mike as he continues to stand for GOD.

46. Patricia

May 30, 2020 at 12:31 pm

I have a lot of respect for Mike Lindell..I have zero respect for the Washington Post who continually slander anyone who doesn’t follow their “political lead”. Mr Lindell made mistakes in the past and is more than willing to own up to them.. you know, being honest Ben Terris. He is sharing what he went through and giving hope to people who feel hopeless now. Have you never needed encouragement by someone who really knows how it feels to see no light at the end of their tunnel? I do not remotely believe this gentleman is a scam artist and shame on you for even suggesting that. Seems to me Mike is using his faith and money to help others. That is something to appreciate not ridicule.

47. FURIOUS VET

May 30, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Beverly landis , Larry , you both say you were dissatisfied with your pillow purchase . The pillows are sold with a return guarantee . You could’ve returned them but you probably never bought them in the first place and are bad mouthing him because he supports Trump and you are a Trump hateing Hillary loser !
    As far as Terris goes , he says Lindell MAY be a scam artist . He says Lindell MAY not be genuine . OK Terris , I’ll SAY you may be a ” domestic enemy ” as in the oath we took going into the military . You may be an a’hole !

48. FURIOUS VET

May 30, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Wendell Simmons , you say you are a Christian , The bible says ” YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS ” . Your fruits are ROTTEN !

49. JoAnne Roberts

May 30, 2020 at 3:32 pm

The Washington Post is a nothing paper-I don’t take it and I don’t read it because it is a hate filled rag. As for Jeff B-he may be a successful business person but he has demonstrated for all the world to see his lack of morals in his personal life.

50. Marijane Ambrogi

May 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm

We need to see the “tolerant” left for what they are…Judeo-Christianphobic! Name calling is their only response when confronted with a legitimate question because they have no legitimate answer! And they have a name for everything…now, WE have a name for them! Are they afraid of practicing Jews and Christians? You bet they are…they hate anyone with with morals, values and ethics. because they know, deep down, that they are wrong. They are extremely intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them, because if they really listened to what we have to say, it would force them to take a long, hard look at themselves.
    Our 1st Amendment guarantees that our country cannot profess a “state sanctioned religion”. But beware…the “religion” of atheism is overtaking our country. We need to fight this infringement of our 1st Amendment right.

51. Darlene Manke

May 30, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Wendall Simmons….Your comment is despicable, and shows that your ignorance and vulgarity does not compensate for decent, truthful or respectable conversation.

52. Larry

May 31, 2020 at 1:01 am

Sorry Richard, President Trump does not follow Jesus’ teachings so either he works with or he is the Devil ! What is the Anti-Christ? He could be that! Whatever he is, he is not nice, nobody can deny that. He has NEVER admitted he is wrong, about anything, can you believe that? Whosoever follows President Trump is following the Devil and without repenting, (Mike Lindell included) will go to HELL! Repent now and be nice like Jesus teaches! Good Luck All, I am praying for President Trump and all of you, your brother in Christ, Larry.

53. Gene Frye

May 31, 2020 at 2:50 am

To a couple that post on this forum you were/are complete frauds. There is not a “true Christian” alive today or that has passed to Heaven that would use the language and the lies you wrote about Lindell. I believe a guy named Wyndell was the one who used more profanity thN drunk sailor. Christians do not use such language. The pillows are nothing like “hard”. What sham artists. Tell the truth it may make you feel better.

54. Diane Keener

May 31, 2020 at 3:02 am

Windell Simmons, I can’t believe you claim to be a Christian and talk the way you do. People CAN change and do. I would suggest you try it.

55. Alphonse J Paolozzi

May 31, 2020 at 7:12 pm

To all the believers amen i say amen.
    To all you haters I say dam you all. Your nothing but liberal leftest commie DEM O RATS, emphasis on the word RATS. Go back into your hole you crawled out of. Oh yes that would be devil worshiping
    HELL. By the way RATS, Trump will be back for 4 MORE YEARS. Burn in hell all you RATS.

56. sharon

May 31, 2020 at 11:52 pm

And Bezos knows this how? Just his normal nonsense like his paper. Not worth reading.

57. Sheila

May 31, 2020 at 11:57 pm

I don’t see many (any) liberals offering their companies to do work for America. Well? Bezos, Walmart execs, grocery stores, Mitt Romney, Gates, etc, all work for their own fortunes and profit, companies raised, yes, raised prices as millions are OUT OF WORK, and I don’t see Hanks, Pelosi, Clintons, or any of you liberals doing ANY work FOR the people. No shelters, how about a house or two Sanders, or Bezos, or one of the yachts Gates? for public assistance? Any takers? YOU ALL ARE, takers that is.

58. Kent

June 1, 2020 at 2:50 pm

wendel and larryhole are two “glass dics”

59. Sarah

June 1, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Really love his pillows!!! Certainly they are NOT HARD BUT VERY COMFORTABLE!

60. Bill Lucas

June 2, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Bill L
    The Devil is hard at work against Mike Lindell who he lost to the greatest Power known as God. God the Father. He called out Mike because Mike is a great guy and is now a strong advocate for we believers. Some day soon all enemies of God will either turn to Him or perish and suffer in hell eternally. Right now they show their true make up by swearing, lying doing hateful things and trying to lie their way into the hearts of all decent people, but their cause is lost and I pray they will turn from evil to the freedom in Christ!

61. Dave L.

June 3, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Yes it’s takes a Honest man to tell about his faults and bad habits, it also takes a God Fearing person to tell everybody about his experience with accepting God into his life and to do the Good he has done for the people who have less and could really use some help not those that just want a free handout so they will not have to work and earn money to support themselves and their families.
    God has greater things for this man to do and I don’t believe he will let him down.

Biden’s tall tales are getting so bad even CNN has had enough

The Fake News Media has been running cover for Joe Biden since before he even set foot in the White House.

So-called “journalists” have turned a blind eye to countless lies Biden has told over the year and a half.

But Biden’s tall tales are getting so bad even CNN has had enough.

During the 1980s, conservatives in the Washington, D.C. area would drive around with bumper stickers on their cars that said “I don’t Believe the Washington Post.”

That was 40 years ago!

Now of course, most of what we consider the “mainstream” or corporate media is nothing more than the official public relations wing of the radical Left, or the Democrat Party spin machine.

They crank out articles and news pieces that fit the Left’s narrative.

But every once in a while, even the democrats can push it too far for their friends in the Fake News Media.

That’s what happened recently when Joe Biden’s White House tweeted out something that even CNN and the Washington Post had to challenge.

The official White House Twitter account claimed there was no COVID-19 vaccine available when President Joe Biden took office in January 2021.

It read:

“When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the economy has created 8.3M jobs and the unemployment rate stands at 3.6% — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President’s term ever recorded.”

Wait a minute.

Didn’t a picture of President Joe Biden receiving his first COVID-19 vaccine dose get tweeted out on Dec. 21, 2020?

Yes.  Yes it was.

Here is the Tweet:

“Today, I received the COVID-19 vaccine. To the scientists and researchers who worked tirelessly to make this possible — thank you. We owe you an awful lot. And to the American people — know there is nothing to worry about. When the vaccine is available, I urge you to take it.”

According to the “Our World in Data” website, there were some 19 million Americans who had received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Biden’s Inauguration Day on Jan. 20, 2021.

And there were 3.5 million Americans who were already fully vaccinated by the time Biden became president.

Joe Biden might want to do some “fact checking.”

The Washington Post’s resident “fact-checker” Glenn Kessler said, “Who’s manning the @WhiteHouse Twitter account? Delete this false tweet. Biden himself has said 8% of seniors had gotten the vaccine on the day he took office. Biden was one of them.”

CNN “fact-checker” Daniel Dale weighed in also. “‘There was no vaccine available’ is very clearly false. More than 3 million Americans were fully vaccinated and more than 18 million had at least one dose by Biden’s Inauguration Day. Biden himself was fully vaccinated. Obviously became more widely available with time, but no doubt, and they’re free to tweet ‘the vaccine wasn’t available to much of the public’ or whatever. ‘There was no vaccine available,’ the end, goes way too far given that there were nearly 19 million people with shots, wrongly suggesting the whole rollout began under Biden.”

When CNN and The Washington Post attack a Democrat, you know something has gone horribly wrong.

Later in the week, the White House “corrected” the Tweet to say the vaccine was not “widely” available when Joe Biden took office.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

The leftists over at CNN have always been their own biggest fans.

But over the past year, they’ve been served a massive dose of reality with tanking viewership numbers.

And CNN executives wanted to crawl under the boardroom table when they heard this embarrassing news.

CNN more or less created the 24/7 news cycle.

They were the first major cable news network to go head-to-head with legacy network news organizations including ABC, CBS, and NBC.

Now, they’ve been slapped with the ultimate embarrassing news.

When Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election—and proceeded to make good on his promise to start draining The Swamp—something snapped inside leftist newsrooms.

The result has been a manic downward spiral proving that Bernard Goldberg was dead-on when he wrote Bias more than 20 years ago: members of the media aren’t merely veering off course at times.

Instead, the corporate-controlled media is packed to the gills with people so skewed in their thinking that their idea of where “center” is would cause Karl Marx to do a double take.

Of course, that view doesn’t even come close to reflecting the views of Americans.

This country has been divided almost exactly down the middle since hanging chads had conservatives holding their breath lest Al Gore take over our lives.

For decades, leftist members of the media managed to hold their noses discreetly and pretend they were providing balanced coverage.

But after Donald Trump won his bid for the White House, they got way too honest about how they really felt.

As long as Donald Trump was in office, Americans watched the train wreck happening over at CNN in fascination.

But once CNN took on the arduous project of pretending Joe Biden is a sane and competent leader, their viewers had every reason to abandon ship.

Now, CNN is not only getting its tail kicked by Fox News on a daily basis—Newsmax is also cleaning up by beating Ted Turner’s baby at its own game.

On Friday, May 6 Newsmax broadcast Donald Trump’s Pennsylvania rally drawing a stunning 738,000 viewers.

Meanwhile, the best CNN could muster was 645,000 viewers with Anderson Cooper 360

Getting whipped by Fox News is a painful reality CNN executives have been forced to get used to facing on a daily basis.

Tucker Carlson pulled 2.85 viewers that night while The Five attracted 3.15 million viewers.

Americans are done getting their marching orders from a bunch of arrogant looney leftists who couldn’t care less about issues that truly matter to them.

CNN’s big boss proves his company is doomed to fail

These days CNN could probably put color bars on the air and attract as many viewers as their so-called “talent” manages to capture.

New leadership was supposed to help get the news organization off of  life support.

But now CNN’s big boss just proved his company is doomed to fail.

CNN’s new chairman Chris Licht says he wants a “fun” show in the 9:00 p.m. slot which is news industry code for “I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.”

Whenever news bosses start doing something “different,” it’s a prelude to failure and absolutely reeks of desperation.

Now the new head of CNN global is proving he has zero idea how to save the company as he recently told employees he wants to “try some things” in Chris Cuomo’s old time slot.

“Let’s have some fun with it,” Licht said in an employee meeting recording which the New York Times managed to get. “Let’s just try some things. But my intention is to have a show ready to launch in the fall at 9 o’clock.”

That is a shocking admission for any television news company in the middle of the critical May sweeps where any news boss worth his salt is battling for market share—especially during the valuable primetime hours.

The news business isn’t rocket science.

Fortunes have been made simply telling people what’s happened in the world each day.

The executive who is known as something of a “turnaround expert” started out by pushing for hard news coverage and even went as far as to try to negotiate a “cease-fire” on aggressive coverage with Fox News.

According to a Daily Mail report, he “told staffers that he plans to push hosts away from ‘opinionated and emotional’ reporting that became prevalent during Donald Trump’s presidency.”

But navigating the CNN ship out of treacherous waters is one massive task.

The network has been taking on water like it’s the Titanic since Donald Trump left office.

With a war raging in Ukraine, you’d think the original 24/7 news network would be pulling in plenty of viewers.

But Fox News continues to win the battle for eyeballs.

Fox News had the top 12 news shows in April with an average 1.52 million total viewers each day compared to CNN’s 582,000.

Licht is going to have to move on from feeling around for something “fun” to making bank in a hurry if he wants to keep his network alive.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.