The Washington Post just declared war on the My Pillow Guy with a sick claim

Mike Lindell, the CEO of My Pillow isn’t afraid of expressing his Christian conservative beliefs.

The former crack addict turned to God to get clean, and eventually become wildly successful.

And now The Washington Post is declaring all-out war on him with a sick claim.

Mike Lindell became a target of the radical Left when he refused to pull advertising on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show in the height of an effort to shut down his advertisers.

While most major corporate leaders are too cowardly to stand up to these hate-mobs, Lindell is doubling-down on his sincere beliefs.

Recently, he joined President Donald Trump to announce that his factory would begin producing medical masks to support medical workers fighting coronavirus.

When he got on air, the left-wing media lost their minds, with CNN even cutting the feed to Trump’s press conference.

He expressed his support for Trump at that press conference, stating that “God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” and blasted the Left for fighting to see God “taken out of our schools and lives.”

This caused a new wave of hate for him and his company.

But The Washington Post, which is owned by vocal Trump foe, and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, took things to new heights.

In a condescending profile of the businessman, The Washington Post’s Ben Terris ruthlessly attacked Lindell, and even called him a “scam artist.”

The profile describes Lindell as “what you might get if you took the political personalities of Donald Trump and Mike Pence, shred them down in a hammer mill, mixed the aggregate together, stuffed it in a linen case and sold the product between segments on Fox News.”

After talking about Lindell’s statement at the recent Trump press conference, Terris argues that Lindell may not be genuine, alluding that he may just be a scam artist.

“In the past, it might have been easier to distinguish the scam artists from the genuine power players, but now the distinction is blurrier than ever,” the profile read.

To feed that part, he discussed Lindell’s dark past, which he has moved on from after becoming a Christian.

“He’s a former crack addict, a retired card counter with a history of bad debts, near-death experiences and soured marriages,” the profile reads, before adding “before fully accepting God into his heart.”

Many who read The Washington Post likely see that as an attack on Lindell’s character, which is almost certainly what was intended.

But Christians everywhere who read that last line understand that people can change when they accept God into their heart, and see his change as something beautiful.

Do you think Mike Lindell’s change of heart is genuine?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

May 29, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Yes I do believe Mike Lindell is a born again Christian! His spirit bears witness with my spirit that he truly puts his trust in Jesus and is a changed man.
    Isn’t that the MO of the LSM? They do everything they can to attack the character of those they disagree with. That’s why they can’t be trusted to tell the truth!

2. Raymond

May 29, 2020 at 3:53 pm

I was a crack and God changed me I know because I was there. God truly does change people when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

3. Clarice

May 29, 2020 at 4:09 pm

I love “That Pillow Guy”., and his pillows are great! The only con artists are the so called “reporters” at the atheist Bezos’ CNN and Washington Post.Ben Terris only wrote that condescending profile on Lindell and attacked his character because Terris HATES our wonderful God loving President Trump!

4. Wyatt Earp

May 29, 2020 at 5:48 pm

“I believe & trust a man who’s been to the deep dark places this world can offer, than the hypocritical slime coming out of these far left editorials.” Trump 2020.

5. Larry

May 29, 2020 at 6:45 pm

His pillows are hard as a ‘rock’, now I understand why. How appropriate that his company now makes masks that President Trump is afraid to wear. That also makes sense, they’re probably hard as a rock too!

6. Wendell Simmons

May 29, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Mike Lindell is OBVIOUSLY still on the pipe.
    The “glass dick” as the crack pipe is affectionately called simply prepared him for the Great Head job he’s giving @donaldjtrump. It’s a crying Shame but not surprising that he would attempt to Hide his UNSCRUPULOUS ass behind religion. I am Christian but recognize BS when I see or smell it…AND I RECOGNIZE WHAT mike Lindell (sic) IS COOKING. Put down the pipe mike!!!

7. George J

May 29, 2020 at 7:29 pm

The lefies just can’t accept change; neither in a person, nor corrupt political deep state. Although I’m not a fan of his ads, he has the guts to stand up for what he believes and against the likes of Don the Lemon.

8. ralph bettencourt

May 29, 2020 at 10:13 pm

He is a nice person which the Dims Hate. Shame on the washington post. They can Keep carrying water for the Dims, But Trump will KEEP WINNING>

9. Jim

May 29, 2020 at 10:17 pm

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED MIKE LINDELL. PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO KNOW GOD

10. GERALD TODD

May 29, 2020 at 10:20 pm

I don’t know what Mike Lindell’s truth is but that is between him and God. But I do believe the Washington Post is full of fake news so their opinions and editorials don’t deserve the paper they are printed on.

11. Jeff Swearingen

May 29, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Is Mike Lindell born again? To sum it up in one word -Yes!

12. Tom

May 29, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Believe Lindell. I have met 20+ reporters, columnists, editors of the Washington Post over the years. Believe me don’t ever marry any of them and never lend them $20. You’ll never see either.

13. Beverly Landis

May 29, 2020 at 10:23 pm

I don’t care if Lindell is a pagan, a Christian, or a Jew. I just know his pillows suck! They never reshape after you’ve used them.

14. C.D. KELLY

May 29, 2020 at 10:24 pm

WHY do you not print my post. Nothing wrong but your interpretation !!!!

15. Phil F

May 29, 2020 at 10:26 pm

WaPo showing the typical liberal compassion and inclusiveness, Not.
    Liberals are vile hate filled low life’s who can’t get past their hate for President Trump and Christians. Mr. Lindell with help from God turned his life around, provided jobs for people in America and became successful. And liberals hate that in God fearing conservatives.

16. Doc Holiday

May 29, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Wendall Simmons,if you’re a Christian President Trump & Adam Schiff are best friends.With a sick & low life remark like that, you must be a pubescent little ding-dong. TRUMP 2020.

17. Whitey

May 29, 2020 at 10:35 pm

The Washington Post is a garbage newspaper that spews nothing but leftist propaganda and fake news. The so so called writers or journalists that work there were washed up years ago. I believe that Mike Lindell fell into the abyss but was able to pull himself up, found faith and became a Christian. To vile this man was a disgrace and the Washington Post should be ashamed, however, they have no shame as this is what they do. They will be judged by God come judgement day.

18. MB

May 29, 2020 at 10:37 pm

The leftists …wait till they will meet up on judgement day when everything and everyone will be accountable…HE is REAL!!!!!!
    I had my own experiences

19. James Smit

May 29, 2020 at 10:43 pm

The Washington Post accurately described how Christ changes llives! It’s too bad the Post is too perverse to realize the power of God’s grace! Oh for a God-sent revival in America!

20. Mary L. Porter

May 29, 2020 at 10:47 pm

May God bless the MY PILLOW GUY!!!!! God has used in a wonderful way to help others to find God!!!
    AND he doesn’t mind talking about it!!!!

21. Roger

May 29, 2020 at 10:48 pm

To Larry
    The only thing hard here is your heart and the only one who can cure that is The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

22. Jeanne G.

May 29, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Yes – I do believe GOD helped in changing Mike Lindell’s life. He wrote a book telling about all the horrible things in his past hoping to show other people your life can change and get better. The corrupt left finds this hard to take and they will not stop shoving their crap and lies down our throats IF WE LET THEM. The fake news makes me sick and thank GOD for the President we now have. MAGA and KAGA in this up-coming election – We need to stop the phony mail-in ballots – this is how all these lousy politicians keep getting in – they are not elected honestly. They just tell us they WON

23. Sammy

May 29, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Yes only by excepting Jesus Christ into ones heart empowers us to change our lives into something wonderful and full filling. We are washed through the blood of Jesus and we’ve been transformed through the victory on the crucified Christ on the cross of Calvary.

24. Rev Thomas J

May 29, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Jeffrey the name of a cartoon character Bezos the name of a douche bag who made it big with the
    help of WE THE PEOPLE hatesw anyone who is not as disgusting as he is, why ridicule someone who
    has gone through much then survived and made a success for himself. Jeffreynade a platform not
    a pillow or doggy bed but a platform of communication which people used to make him successful
    Now he owns the Washed up Post whose stupidity matches the owner, whose hate matches the owner
    and who kisses the Democrats ass just like the owner.

25. VIET VET

May 29, 2020 at 11:09 pm

This poor rich guy has done nothing wrong. He stated his beliefs at present and hs not denied his past. Why the f**k would somebody have to bring this crap up when he is attempting to do right?
    He has turned his fortune into something good and is helping with the shortage of masks to help the front line personnel who need them.
    The Wash. Post is just a rag that should have been out of business years ago, but Bezos’s money bailed them out. He isn’t much better, letting a rag like this to be published and demean honest people in this manner.
    THAT IS ALL!!!

26. LAVETTA BOWERS

May 29, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I like Mike Lindell and even more because he supports Donald Trump. The left is nuts and they hate anything that pertains to TRUMP. I also like Tucker and hope they keep his show.mike had a rough life but came through on the other side. TRUMP 2020

27. Janet

May 29, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Mike Lindell is the personification of hope, love and success. He has given hundreds of people jobs, hope,
    and the belief that anyone can be helped by love of God and hard work. And for the people who DIDN,t like his pillows, all they had to do was return them. He had his factory make masks when needed. He is the kindest, loving man that I have ever seen. Maybe if you stopped blaming everyone who shows respect and admiration to the President and looked past your own selfish feelings you would see that. And he had the cahonnies not to withdraw his ads from Tucker Carlson, someone else you hate because he speaks the truth.
    I almost feel sorry for you and your ignorance. God bless Mr Lindell, President Trump and the USA.

28. Joanne Wixey

May 29, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I loved Lindell speaking at President Trump’s task force briefing. I didn’t know his story then, but I am a Christian whose life was changed by becoming a Christian. What seeing him and finding out his story only made me support him more. I bought My Pillows (which I love) and so did my sister. God can change lives!

29. Caroline A. Taylor

May 29, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Mr. Lindell is like a breath of fresh air. Leave him alone. He isn’t bothering anyone. Everyone else can say they are an athiest and nobody says a thing. Thank you God for giving Mr. Lindell the back bone to stand up for Christianity. Our media has become corrupt and nasty that they act like Satan whenever they hear God’s name mentioned in a positive way. Mr. Lindell may be the one who will lead others to salvation

30. Jim K

May 29, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Great pillows(we have 4) and a great guy. Don’t listen to the far-left haters BS. Trump 2020…Vote RED

31. Gerri Reed

May 29, 2020 at 11:51 pm

If his story wasn’t true, Mike Lindell would still be a crack addict–it’s awfully hard to come back from that and have a fulfilling and successful life without Divine Intervention.

32. Jay Barsky

May 30, 2020 at 12:06 am

No matter what you think of Mike Lindell, he’s no comparison to slime such as Ben Terris.

33. Corruptionhater

May 30, 2020 at 12:13 am

Personally, I would really like to see Jeff Bezos put to death. Just saying.I need to start feeling good about SOMETHING!

34. Gideon Rockwell

May 30, 2020 at 12:18 am

Mike Lindell is a great guy, who hit rock bottom, pulled himself up by his boot straps and has become a national success. His courage and faith is an example for everyone. I own two of his pillows and after a year of using them would sleep on nothing else, and actually can’t. Planing to try his sheet sets and duvet. As for the Post, I classify it with the New York Times. Won’t allow either in my house and both are so putrid I wouldn’t dare line a bird cage with them.

35. James Teel

May 30, 2020 at 12:37 am

It’s my belief that Mike Lindell has changed his heart and his life to one of belief and service to God. I hope and pray he will have success in his support of our president and country.

36. Deborah Dlugos

May 30, 2020 at 12:46 am

Wapo, owned by Jeff Bezos, a satanic soul, ridicules and hates anything to do with God or his son, Jesus. He is a left wing nut who thinks it is ok to kill babies up until the time of birth, cut them into pieces and sell the parts for research and to make Adrenchrome. I know he will be dealt with he dies and judgment for his thoughts and deeds is not mine. However, I do not trust, believe or want to know his opinions about anything. Mike Lindell is a good Christian man who lives his beliefs and does not just talk about being a Christian, he shows he is a Christian. He has a big heart and a wonderful story to tell. Trump 2020

37. brian Watkins

May 30, 2020 at 12:56 am

Satan hates God. That is why he was cast from heaven in the first place. Once satan entered the human race and infected the first parents ( Adam and Eve) with sin the war against God, his son Jesus Christ and “all” followers has only been on the increase and will continue to be so until Christ rules and reigns on earth during the Millennium Reign. This world is racing to a complete break down that the political system will position itself as the savior of mankind who non other than the antichrist will appear on the scene deceiving all mankind as the leader with all the answers! What can we do? if you are a real believer (Christian) then you need to keep your focus on God because He is the only answer for our future. If you are a non Christian I implore you to surrender your life to Christ today asking Him to forgive you of your sins and to save you now. What takes place on earth will pale because all Christians have real “hope” for the future. What awaits is eternity spent with God. For the lost is only bad news. The devil, his demons and all unsaved humanity will spend eternity in the prepared place God has reserved for the wicked. That place is called in the Bible HELL. Christians should pray for the nations leaders to have a spiritual awakening , pray for your family, friends, and the lost. Christ will soon return as the signs of the last days become more vivid. Take heart God is in control. He is being patient but will come again as He has assured us.

38. Larry

May 30, 2020 at 1:14 am

Hi Roger: As Beverly noted, Mr. Lindell’s pillow is terrible – it is literally hard as a rock. Thus, my little joke ! That being said, I have accepted Christ and hope you have too ! Anybody following President Trump is following the Devil and without repentance will go to the appropriate place after dying! Good Luck! Your brother in Christ, Larry

39. Patricia Rivera

May 30, 2020 at 2:14 am

…with a terrible history before he let Jesus in. Aren’t we all???

40. mack

May 30, 2020 at 3:07 am

“Democracy Dies in Darkness…. and Bezos turned out the lights years ago.” UPDATED WaPo MOTTO.

41. Richard F Ramirez

May 30, 2020 at 4:05 am

TRUMP IS NOT THE DEVIL SO CHECK YOURSELF LARRY

42. Richard F Ramirez

May 30, 2020 at 4:09 am

I have 29 years clean of heroin and prison GOD is real

43. Maggietish

May 30, 2020 at 5:39 am

Clearly Terris hates, or should I say is afraid of, God just like Jeff Bezos. God is a forgiving God and when Mike Lindell repented and gave his life to the Lord he was forgiven. He was also obviously blessed beyond measure. His business and his life is thriving and he’s at oeace.. His pillows are wonderful. We all do reap what we sow so Terris, Bezos and those like them who choose to refuse to believe in God and go out of their ways to attack anyone who does better buckle up their time of reckoning is at hand.

44. Patricia

May 30, 2020 at 5:43 am

Washington Post, clock is ticking. You hate Christian people, Veterans, our military, our President, and Trump supporters. You all are just mad cause he is doing what Obama and Clinton never did. When will you start writing the truth? You see the President works for us we don’t work for him. MAGA

45. Philip Houser

May 30, 2020 at 6:20 am

Mike Lindell is a wonderful picture of the Love, Grace, and Persistence of ALL MIGHTY GOD. GOD never gave up on Mike, even when Mike gave up on himself. God has a purpose for Mike and kept calling him until Mike answered. I pray that GOD continues to bless Mike as he continues to stand for GOD.

46. Patricia

May 30, 2020 at 12:31 pm

I have a lot of respect for Mike Lindell..I have zero respect for the Washington Post who continually slander anyone who doesn’t follow their “political lead”. Mr Lindell made mistakes in the past and is more than willing to own up to them.. you know, being honest Ben Terris. He is sharing what he went through and giving hope to people who feel hopeless now. Have you never needed encouragement by someone who really knows how it feels to see no light at the end of their tunnel? I do not remotely believe this gentleman is a scam artist and shame on you for even suggesting that. Seems to me Mike is using his faith and money to help others. That is something to appreciate not ridicule.

47. FURIOUS VET

May 30, 2020 at 2:49 pm

Beverly landis , Larry , you both say you were dissatisfied with your pillow purchase . The pillows are sold with a return guarantee . You could’ve returned them but you probably never bought them in the first place and are bad mouthing him because he supports Trump and you are a Trump hateing Hillary loser !
    As far as Terris goes , he says Lindell MAY be a scam artist . He says Lindell MAY not be genuine . OK Terris , I’ll SAY you may be a ” domestic enemy ” as in the oath we took going into the military . You may be an a’hole !

48. FURIOUS VET

May 30, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Wendell Simmons , you say you are a Christian , The bible says ” YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS ” . Your fruits are ROTTEN !

49. JoAnne Roberts

May 30, 2020 at 3:32 pm

The Washington Post is a nothing paper-I don’t take it and I don’t read it because it is a hate filled rag. As for Jeff B-he may be a successful business person but he has demonstrated for all the world to see his lack of morals in his personal life.

50. Marijane Ambrogi

May 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm

We need to see the “tolerant” left for what they are…Judeo-Christianphobic! Name calling is their only response when confronted with a legitimate question because they have no legitimate answer! And they have a name for everything…now, WE have a name for them! Are they afraid of practicing Jews and Christians? You bet they are…they hate anyone with with morals, values and ethics. because they know, deep down, that they are wrong. They are extremely intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them, because if they really listened to what we have to say, it would force them to take a long, hard look at themselves.
    Our 1st Amendment guarantees that our country cannot profess a “state sanctioned religion”. But beware…the “religion” of atheism is overtaking our country. We need to fight this infringement of our 1st Amendment right.

51. Darlene Manke

May 30, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Wendall Simmons….Your comment is despicable, and shows that your ignorance and vulgarity does not compensate for decent, truthful or respectable conversation.

52. Larry

May 31, 2020 at 1:01 am

Sorry Richard, President Trump does not follow Jesus’ teachings so either he works with or he is the Devil ! What is the Anti-Christ? He could be that! Whatever he is, he is not nice, nobody can deny that. He has NEVER admitted he is wrong, about anything, can you believe that? Whosoever follows President Trump is following the Devil and without repenting, (Mike Lindell included) will go to HELL! Repent now and be nice like Jesus teaches! Good Luck All, I am praying for President Trump and all of you, your brother in Christ, Larry.

53. Gene Frye

May 31, 2020 at 2:50 am

To a couple that post on this forum you were/are complete frauds. There is not a “true Christian” alive today or that has passed to Heaven that would use the language and the lies you wrote about Lindell. I believe a guy named Wyndell was the one who used more profanity thN drunk sailor. Christians do not use such language. The pillows are nothing like “hard”. What sham artists. Tell the truth it may make you feel better.

54. Diane Keener

May 31, 2020 at 3:02 am

Windell Simmons, I can’t believe you claim to be a Christian and talk the way you do. People CAN change and do. I would suggest you try it.

55. Alphonse J Paolozzi

May 31, 2020 at 7:12 pm

To all the believers amen i say amen.
    To all you haters I say dam you all. Your nothing but liberal leftest commie DEM O RATS, emphasis on the word RATS. Go back into your hole you crawled out of. Oh yes that would be devil worshiping
    HELL. By the way RATS, Trump will be back for 4 MORE YEARS. Burn in hell all you RATS.

56. sharon

May 31, 2020 at 11:52 pm

And Bezos knows this how? Just his normal nonsense like his paper. Not worth reading.

57. Sheila

May 31, 2020 at 11:57 pm

I don’t see many (any) liberals offering their companies to do work for America. Well? Bezos, Walmart execs, grocery stores, Mitt Romney, Gates, etc, all work for their own fortunes and profit, companies raised, yes, raised prices as millions are OUT OF WORK, and I don’t see Hanks, Pelosi, Clintons, or any of you liberals doing ANY work FOR the people. No shelters, how about a house or two Sanders, or Bezos, or one of the yachts Gates? for public assistance? Any takers? YOU ALL ARE, takers that is.

58. Kent

June 1, 2020 at 2:50 pm

wendel and larryhole are two “glass dics”

59. Sarah

June 1, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Really love his pillows!!! Certainly they are NOT HARD BUT VERY COMFORTABLE!

60. Bill Lucas

June 2, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Bill L
    The Devil is hard at work against Mike Lindell who he lost to the greatest Power known as God. God the Father. He called out Mike because Mike is a great guy and is now a strong advocate for we believers. Some day soon all enemies of God will either turn to Him or perish and suffer in hell eternally. Right now they show their true make up by swearing, lying doing hateful things and trying to lie their way into the hearts of all decent people, but their cause is lost and I pray they will turn from evil to the freedom in Christ!

61. Dave L.

June 3, 2020 at 7:58 pm

Yes it’s takes a Honest man to tell about his faults and bad habits, it also takes a God Fearing person to tell everybody about his experience with accepting God into his life and to do the Good he has done for the people who have less and could really use some help not those that just want a free handout so they will not have to work and earn money to support themselves and their families.
    God has greater things for this man to do and I don’t believe he will let him down.

CNN just forced Tucker Carlson to make one big change to his show

Tucker Carlson is the top rated host in all of cable news.

That and his support for Donald Trump’s agenda also made Carlson public enemy number one for the Fake News Media.

And now CNN just forced Tucker Carlson to make one big change to his show.

On Friday, CNN broke a story that Blake Neff – the lead writer for Tucker Carlson’s program – posted racist and bigoted comments in an online forum.

Neff immediately resigned and Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and President Jay Wallace put out a memo to the network’s employees explaining that as soon as they became aware of the comments they immediately accepted Neff’s resignation and said that the network would not tolerate such conduct.

“Yesterday we learned that now former employee Blake Neff, a writer on Tucker Carlson Tonight, made horrendous and deeply offensive racist, sexist and homophobic comments under a pseudonym on the forum AutoAdmit,” Scott and Wallace wrote.

“We want to make abundantly clear that Fox News Media strongly condemns this horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior,” they wrote. “Neff’s abhorrent conduct on this forum was never divulged to the show or the network until Friday, at which point we swiftly accepted his resignation. Make no mistake, actions such as his cannot and will not be tolerated at any time in any part of our workforce,” Scott and Wallace added.

Carlson became a target for fake news CNN because he criticized Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth for her support for listening to rioters who want to tear down statues of George Washington.

CNN also wanted to bring down Carlson because Carlson is generating buzz as a possible 2024 Republican Presidential candidate.

If Carlson does run in 2024, fake news CNN will try to use the guilt by association smear claiming Neff’s racist comments reflect Carlson’s true racist beliefs.

Tucker Carlson is about rip Brian Stelter a new one after he said something insane

Tucker Carlson is on a warpath to expose the entire Fake News Media.

Nobody is safe from his criticism.

And Tucker Carlson is about to rip Brian Stelter a new one after he said something insane.

It must be difficult to work at a fake news network like CNN.

They spend all day lying, not being held to any real standard of journalist integrity.

And then somebody like Tucker Carlson comes in to dominate them in the ratings simply by doing the one thing they can’t do, which is tell the truth.

Tucker Carlson’s show doesn’t just get more viewers than anybody on CNN, he gets more viewers than any news show in history.

He does it by speaking truths that the rest of the media work overtime to keep under wraps.

Most recently, he has been the only person on cable television to tell the truth about Black Lives Matter.

He exposes their Marxist goals, and the fact that they are not even a political movement, but instead are the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

Carlson also exposes their anti-American agenda, and the real reasoning behind destroying statues.

Most recently, he created scandal by targeting Democrat Senator Tammy Duckworth (IL).

Duckworth stated that we should talk about destroying statues to George Washington, alluding that the founders of the United States are “dead traitors.”

Carlson criticized Duckworth for this, only to face extreme backlash.

Because Duckworth is an Iraq war veteran who lost both her legs, the Fake News Media believes you aren’t allowed to criticize her.

They ignore that Washington himself was a veteran who sacrificed far more than Duckworth ever did.

Stelter attacked Carlson for this, and claimed that Carlson is trying to play the victim.

Carlson has never claimed to be a victim, but he has been the target of many attacks, with Democrats forcing many of his advertisers to drop him, and Antifa militants showing up at his home to threaten him.

But Stelter ignores this, and instead claims that it is him who is the real victim of Carlson, saying:

“Millions of people watch this, every night, watch this toxicity. He and Trump are aligned. They are stoking this divide. You know, what Tucker does, Don, is he says he’s the victim. He’s the victim of people who are trying to stomp out his free speech. But the real victims are all of us. Whenever you get into this nasty debate about hating America, it should be beneath any cable news host.”

Stelter is just mad that more people watch Carlson’s show than do his.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

CNN’s Don Lemon made one claim about Jesus that should get him fired

Each day CNN continues to stoop to a new low in terms of left-wing bias and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But one host just took the cake.

CNN’s Don Lemon made one claim about Jesus that should get him fired.

During a recent broadcast Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon were engaging in the usual segment at the end of a show where one host hands off to the next show.

Cuomo and Lemon were trying to cover up for Democrats wanting to tear down statues of the Founding Fathers by pointing out that they were flawed men and should not be “deified.”

But Lemon took that one step further by saying no one who believed in Jesus should mind leftists attacking the Founding Fathers because Jesus wasn’t perfect either.

Even for Don Lemon – who President Trump regularly calls the dumbest man on television – this was a bridge too far.

Billions around the world follow Christ’s teaching and strive to live up to the example he set – even though we all fall short – precisely because he was perfect.

Jesus was the son of God sent to earth to save man by dying for their sins.

That Don Lemon either does not know or understand this speaks to a profound ignorance that should have him nowhere near the job hosting what is allegedly a nightly news broadcast.