Connect with us

Censorship

What Tucker Carlson said about his show going off the air will leave you speechless

Published

on

photo by Gage Skidmore

There is no doubt about it.

The left wants Tucker Carlson’s show canceled.

And what he said about his show going off the air will leave you speechless.

Far-left activist group Media Matters wants to shut Tucker Carlson up and shut him down.

They released ancient audio of Carlson appearing on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge’s show from 2006 to 2011 where he made provocative jokes.

CNN seized on the social media outrage and wondered if Fox would sanction Carlson.

Liberals openly hoped Fox News would fire Carlson.

Carlson addressed the matter on his broadcast Monday night.

The popular Fox News host stood in front of the camera and announced Fox News had his back and that he would never kowtow before some online social justice mob.

Carlson stated:

“First, Fox News is behind us as they have been since the very first day. Toughness is a rare quality in a TV network and we are grateful for that. Second, we’ve always apologized when we are wrong and will continue to do that. That’s what decent people do, they apologize. But we will never bow to the mob, ever, no matter what.”

The left fumed.

They hoped the audio of these old jokes would be enough to force Fox News to fire Carlson.

But Fox News saw this for what it was – on organized and coordinated attempt by the Left to bully the network into silencing conservative voices.

Liberals think if they can bully Fox News into conforming to the liberal media’s view of the world then Donald Trump will not be able to get his message out to voters.

Step one in that plan was forcing Carlson off the air.

They failed.

Trump supporters celebrated the news as Carlson is one of the brightest and most able defenders of Trump’s “Make America Great Again” agenda.

We will keep you to date any new developments in this ongoing story.

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Norma

    March 30, 2019 at 11:38 pm

    Tucker is my favorite. He educates me and informs me well in what happened and what is happening now. He investigates and researches all that’s important for the country. Whether good or dangerous, he debates with some very liberal and radical people and always stands his ground for what he believes. No matter the animosity and aggressiveness of some of his guests, he always thanks them at the end for coming in. Naturally, since the evil CNN and other Fake News stations are immoral and corrupt that they will try anything to keep people from being well informed and learning the true facts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Censorship

CNN tried to rig the 2020 election with one move to take Trump off TV

Published

on

By

The stakes could not be higher in the 2020 presidential election.

Democrats are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at the President in order to defeat him.

And CNN tried to rig the 2020 election with one move to take Trump off TV.

Donald Trump’s campaign released a devastating new TV ad accusing Joe Biden of corruption for blackmailing the previous Ukrainian government into firing a prosecutor that previously investigated an energy company paying his son, Hunter, $50,000 a month.

Fake and corrupt news CNN – which is really a public relations firm for the Democrat Party – refused to air the ad.

Breitbart reports:

In a statement to the Daily Beast, CNN claimed it rejected the ad because “it does not meet our advertising standards.”

“Specifically, in addition to disparaging CNN and its journalists, the ad makes assertions that have been proven demonstrably false by various news outlets, including CNN,” the statement added.

Tim Murtaugh, Trump 2020 campaign’s communications director, responded to the move by accusing CNN of “spend[ing] all day protecting Joe Biden in their programming.”

“[I]t’s not surprising that they’re shielding him from truthful advertising too, and then talking to other media outlets about it,” he told the Daily Beast of the former vice president. “Our ad is entirely accurate and was reviewed by counsel, and CNN wouldn’t even describe to us what they found objectionable. This isn’t a cable news channel anymore, it’s a Democrat public relations firm.”

This is the third Trump ad CNN has refused to run.

They rejected an ad in 2017 over the Trump team calling the Fake News Media “fake news” as well as an ad in the midterm elections because CNN claimed any ad opposed allowing the illegal alien caravan into America was “racist.”

CNN will never reject ads from Democrats.

That’s because they want to rig the 2020 election by controlling what information voters receive and what is considered a “fact.”

We will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in thins ongoing story.

Continue Reading

Censorship

Tucker Carlson exposed one fact that will make you never want to shop at Walmart again

Published

on

By

As the largest retail store in the world, Walmart has proven they can appeal to shoppers across all political divides.

They have been able to do this by generally staying neutral on hot button issues.

But Tucker Carlson just exposed one fact that will make you never want to shop at Walmart again.

There is nobody who speaks the truth quite like Tucker Carlson.

On his evening show, he brings up the topics that the rest of the mainstream media won’t touch.

And on a recent broadcast, he did just that by bringing up Walmart’s recent decision to discontinue most firearm ammunition sales.

Carlson rips into Walmart for their decision, stating that the massive company is more responsible for harming rural communities than anybody; stating that those rural communities are who are most likely to own firearms.

Fox News reports:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson ripped into Walmart on Wednesday after it chose to discontinue sales of certain gun ammunition, accusing the world’s largest retailer of siding with urban liberals in the gun debate while simultaneously destroying the economies of small American towns where the company mostly operates.

“The company more responsible than any other company for destroying and degrading rural America, for making our towns uglier and cheaper and poorer. The same people who pushed the appalling lie that brightly colored plastic crap from China is going to make us happy. That company is now lecturing normal Americans, the very Americans that they have hurt, how immoral they are for daring to protect themselves with firearms,” Carlson said during his monologue on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

Walmart announced Tuesday it would stop selling handgun ammunition as well as short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber bullets used in military style weapons, after it runs out of its current inventory. The company, which is based in Bentonville, Ark., also asked customers not to openly carry firearms in its stores, even in states where laws allow it.

Walmart understands just how much power they have.

In many rural communities, Walmart is the only place to purchase groceries and other necessities.

Many of those rural shoppers go to Walmart to purchase ammunition to defend themselves.

But Walmart believes they know what is best for their shoppers.

Do you support the right to bear arms?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Continue Reading

Censorship

Trump called out the Fake News Media for covering up one horrifying sanctuary city secret

Published

on

By

The mainstream media couldn’t care less about the real problems surrounding illegal immigration.

Even with American citizens being victimized constantly, the media doesn’t care.

That’s why Trump called out the Fake News Media for covering up one horrifying sanctuary city secret.

Liberals want Americans to believe their sanctuary cities are perfectly safe.

These are Democrat-controlled areas where illegal immigrants are given protection from deportation.

But all of their attempts to downplay the danger in these cities are in doubt due to a string of sexual assaults and rapes in Montgomery County, Maryland, which is a sanctuary city.

So far, seven illegal immigrants have been arrested for sexual assault or rape charges in the past six weeks alone, but none of the major news networks are saying a thing about it.

NewsBusters reports:

Montgomery County, Maryland’s liberal leaders are defending their lax treatment of illegal immigrant crime, after ICE revealed that seven illegal immigrants have been arrested for sexual assault or rape charges in the past six weeks, alone. Unbelievably, the networks could find no time at all to cover even one of the stories of children being assaulted in completely preventable crimes.

Friday, local Maryland reporter WJLA’s Kevin Lewis reported there’s been at least seven “undocumented” arrested in Mongtgomery County for rape, since late July. On his timeline, he described some of the disgusting details of these horrific crimes, against victims as young as 11 years old.

Understandably, crimes against children shock and horrify any sane person and are usually uncontested stories on the morning and evening newscasts. However, a search of Snapstream Sunday for various relevant terms revealed zero stories on ABC, NBC or CBS in six weeks on any of these arrests. Fox News did however, give several reports to the disturbing trend over the week on various programs, including Fox and Friends Sunday, where a retired ICE director condemned the liberal county’s crime problem.

While the media is silent, Trump’s administration sure isn’t.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services acting Director Ken Cuccinelli took to Twitter to bring attention to the horrifying situation.

President Trump has been railing against illegal immigration and dangerous sanctuary city policies since he started campaigning for office.

Do you think Trump should prosecute officials who help illegal immigrants violate the law?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Continue Reading

Sign Up For FREE Alerts

Loading...

Poll of the Day

  • The failing New York Times released yet another hit piece on Justice Brett Kavanaugh re-hashing debunked smears.



    The Times failed to mention the alleged victim didn't recall the supposed "incident." In response, President Trump called for “the resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh smear story.”

Trending