What just happened on Fox News will leave you red with rage

Many Americans are wondering what is going on over at Fox News.

The network has seen some questionable programming decisions.

And what just happened on Fox News will leave you red with rage.

Fox News hosted a town hall with New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

Gillibrand is running for President and struggling in the polls.

In some surveys, she registers at zero or one percent support.

Fox News let Gillibrand on the air to bash the network and try to build support with Democrat primary voters.

Gillibrand attacked Fox News for covering President Trump’s truthful assertion that the Democrats are the party of infanticide.

The Daily Caller reports:

“The debate about whether or not women should have reproductive freedom has turned into a red herring debate,” Gillibrand said, claiming that the network discussed infanticide for 6.5 hours leading up to Trump’s State of the Union speech.

“That is not the debate of what access to reproductive care is in this country,” she continued. “It doesn’t happen. It’s illegal. It’s not a fact.”

Gillibrand was one of 44 Democratic senators to vote against a bill requiring doctors to care for children that survive botched abortions. She is also one of the many 2020 Democrats who favor increased abortion access, and supports repealing the ban on federal funds being used for abortion.

Gillibrand has made identity politics a major part of her campaign, tweeting late last year that the future of America is “intersectional,” and “female.”

Fox News has allowed Democrats to bash their coverage and primetime hosts.

Many Americans –- including President Trump –- are wondering if Fox News is moving left in order to appease its liberal critics ahead of the 2020 Presidential election.

If that is the case then every news network in America will be repeating the same liberal talking points then President Trump will be fighting two opponents in 2020 –- the Democrat nominee and the entire national media –- without anyone offering an alternative.

1. Mariesa

June 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm

They are going the way of the rest of the lame stream media. They are shooting themselves in the foot and ruining everything their father built. Bottom line: I swore off of all news on TV; I swore off of all social media. I only get my news on the internet. When they go totally bonkers, I will swear off all of it. I know the truth. They think we are all stupid. But, most of us have more brains than all of them put together. They hate this country and everything it stands for, and so, instead of just leaving and going to the country of their choice, like most of Hollywood promised to do if Trump won, they want to tear the US down, and give it to globalists, and let every filthy terrorist and their brothers in. Funny how that will work, though. The minute it happens, and the Muslims institute Sharia law, they will all be at the bottom of the heap, and the women in burkas, no longer having a voice, and having to have sex with any man that demands it…and no Constitution to stand up for your rights! Good luck with that. I will kill myself before I stand and watch that happen to MY COUNTRY. I served to give them the right to their opinions, but they have NO right to tear her down from the inside…that, my friends, is called TREASON!

• Richard

June 4, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Agree with your statement to a point. I only watch certain programs on FOX like Tucker, Gutfield, The Five, Hannity, etc. The rest from the internet. Most of the American people can see right thru the Progressive Left Socilaist (D)’s. As far as the Muslims are concerned (most are NOT here to assimilate the American way of life but to change our way of life just as Obama stated he would). And yes it is TREASON !

• Craig Michael Vandertie

June 4, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Yes, because their goal is to kill all who do not adhere to and embrace the evil of islam the Moonie Muslimes are the most toxic of all, but it is the Democrats and Rats that are instilling them with the notion that they need not adapt and assimilate into the culture of their adoptive nation.

By law no muslim should even be allowed on United States soil.

• john

June 5, 2019 at 1:32 pm

I have discontinued watching most FOX news programs, Obtain most of my news from OAN [One America News] and FBN[Fox Business], Dobbs and Varney primarily.

• Dolores

June 8, 2019 at 12:03 am

I just watch Hannity and Judge Jeanine Pirro

• Mike

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Mariesa PLZ don’t Kill Your Self Arm your self and protect your self. Do Like Patton said “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his”.

• Eileen Ross

June 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I agree with you Mariesa. You know what’s going on, and are probably aware of the long term plan which has been going on for decades. A gradual thing, in order not to cause suspicion. We know that the Rothschilds in London and Paris are controlling the world’s financial system, Israel is constantly stirring up the Middle East while playing the victims, and the rich Jewish bankers in Brussels are issuing the orders to their puppet politicians. They in turn, along with George Soros are all part of the takedown of America. Then, the New World Order: Masters and Slaves.
      May God help us. We need to rise up and fight!

2. Patrick Watson

June 4, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I do not think that Fox News made a mistake hosting a townhall meeting with Gillibrand. It opened many eyes and ears to just how radical this woman is and how dangerous to our liberty she, and those like her, is. I think many moderate Democrats and Independents will be more inclined to vote for Trump. Her true desires were opened for everyone to see.

• julianne werner

June 4, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I hope you are right I am concerned that Fox is going the way of the rest of the media. they should do or say something to allay the fear they have caused!

• kiki

June 5, 2019 at 12:41 am

Just a few like Chris Wallace he always seems to give them a pass. What happened to him pre president Trump he was a pretty tough journalist, now he is Democratic puff bunny

• William J Vital

June 5, 2019 at 1:22 am

It seems like Fox News is trying to be the new CNN. Whoever the IDIOT was who put these new guys in charge should be terminated and sent to CNN.

• John M

June 5, 2019 at 8:38 pm

You are correct. Instead of making the viewer’s speculate about what seems like an altering of their core values, spit it out for all of us to hear. I want to believe it’s all part of fair and balanced. It’s painful if course, but unfortunately election season is unusually long this cycle. Take pride in that you will NOT see that kind of journalism on the mainstream media. Hang in there. Only 17 months till election day!

3. j

June 4, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I say good let them all on FOX to bash the network and the Republicans, it did not work for hillary clinton it will not work for any of them.
    Every time I see this women speak I wonder just what makes her think she is suited to be the President of the United States?
    As a former registered democrat there is not one democrat running who I would vote for. They are all ego maniacs who do not even understand our form of government.
    I hear them time and again, when I am President I will impose (fill in the blank) it usually has something to do with gun control, healthcare or the supposed man made climate change.
    Little do they understand they cannot impose any laws in these areas.

• catherine

June 4, 2019 at 3:59 pm

UP VOTE for everybody, I’ve read so far!

4. Jon Exner

June 4, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Little do they understand they cannot impose any laws in these areas.

• Irene C Grooms

June 7, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Mot amy of these Democrats running for President ca run our country I will vote for who is in office now cause I know he can run tjis country of ours he has proved that. He is our leader and hope so until 2024.

June 4, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Fox news is just another state sponsored, CFR controlled propaganda machine trying to create the illusion of legitimacy. Just as with all other American MSM news, you will hear a grain of truth and about 90% outright lies or misinformation.

6. JC

June 4, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Gillibrand is a total loser. She cannot decide what her agenda is so she makes stupid comments and insinuations that are far from the truth. She doesn’t understand who the NRA is. She thinks they sell for a profit. They are non profit. She is much like Schumer. A lying, sniveling jerk!

7. Pete

June 4, 2019 at 3:36 pm

At least Fox is attempting to show both sides more than the other Fake News networks are. When did you see them offering Republicans time? Keep it up Fox so others can see what the Dems are.

8. Steve Allen

June 4, 2019 at 3:41 pm

With being of the generation of 50+, I have known that no matter the network they were Liberal. So when I read these articles, and hear the surprise in the person who writes the article. I have to ask what’s wrong with this picture? Because I and I’m sure others like me are not surprised. So, people who write these articles should think and if it shouldn’t be written then don’t. But as I said I knew FOX was a liberal network from the get go.

• USNVet

June 4, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I agree with you. FOX gives you just enough truth so the constitutionally ignorant will think it’s a conservative network.

9. pete

June 4, 2019 at 3:43 pm

The Tall Hollow Fellow, aka Bill DeBlasio also wants to have a Fox Town Hall to commemorate his Presidential Campaign! Alas, Fox ratings will take a nose dive if the Tall Hollow Fellow gets his way with Fox and probably with the willing Chris Wallace!

10. SC-Gal

June 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Fox News lost all credibility when they hired Donna Brazile, the former DNC head who fed debate questions to Hillary before the debate in 2016 & she admitted to it!. Talk about interfering in our election! Old Donna makes Russians look like amateurs!

11. Lonewolf

June 4, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Fox has gone to the dark side. Only hanging on to any dignity by keeping Hannity, Ingram and Tucker. No surprise here!

12. Joe Price

June 4, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I agree with most of the people, posting. I haven’t seen one Democrat with an agenda except far left bull shit. I wouldn’t vote for any one of them for dog catcher much less President. I’m 86 years old and I’m more qualified to run than any one of the Democrats and I wouldn’t have the job on a bet. Trump has done a great job in spite of the media and Congress. The stupid Democrats have let thousands of illegals into our country trying to bring Trump down . He goes right on keeping every promise he made to us and then some. I don’t have any money to donate but I’ll vote for Trump in 2020 because he has done more for America than any president before him. Hem may not be the most moral man to hold the office but he is at least honest about it. The others have hidden their crap behind closed doors.

13. Robert Berger

June 4, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The claim that the Democrats support allowing infants who survive botched abortions to be left to die as well as mothers and doctors killing born infants is a blatant lie . First of all, there has never even been one instance of an infant who survived a botched abortion being left to die , period . Late term abortions happen only in medical emergencies when the life of a woman is in danger, and in such cases, the fetus is not even viable .
    Why do so many gullible Americans believe these lies ? America has truly become a nation of idiots . CONSERVATIVE idiots .

• most dems are EVIL Liars

June 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm

That may be true up until now, but they want to change it. Can you not read or comprehend what you hear? Just another stupid democrat with ear plugs and blinders.

• Ron

June 4, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Obviously you ignore what the Governor of Virginia said about the issue.

• Richard Dean Adams

June 5, 2019 at 1:40 am

New York changed it

• Deb

June 5, 2019 at 3:55 pm

And YOU Mr Berger are a complete idiot…… even the Governor of VA believes in infanticide….. are you living under a ROCK….. IDIOT…… get with the program. Get a job or get off the internet….. OR AT LEAST THIS SITE…………

14. Michelle

June 4, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Shame that Fox is going down the drain like the other lying MSM outlets. They will only lose and end up like CNN and MSNBC. Hopefully, Tucker, Laura, Judge Jeanine and Hannity find a new safe haven to share the truth on everything pertaining to this country! I purposely don’t watch the crappy democrat candidate town hall shows, so that their ratings will drop and perhaps they will get the message from the viewers! We should only watch the segments that support the truth and conservative ideals, change the channel when others are on…..especially people like Donna Brazile!

15. Michelle

June 4, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Forgot Gutfield and the Five !! They are awesome too!

16. Barb in TN

June 4, 2019 at 4:19 pm

There is an alternate conservative leaning station but you have to either subscribe to Direct TV (affiliated with AT&T) or find it on the internet. It is OANN, One America News Network. On Direct TV it is channel 347. Demand your cable carrier add it to their listings!!

17. Dan Gibson

June 4, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Ma’am … suggest you get out of the political race before you get steamrolled. Just hours after you announced your “bid”, a Scandal popped up… You got NO SHOT at this, period. Nor does anyone else foolhardy enough to run against PRESIDENT TRUMP, a runaway train who keeps promises when others do not, then produces maximum results …

18. StWayne

June 4, 2019 at 4:44 pm

The current owner of Fox NEWS is Rupert Murdoch who only bought Fox NEWS because it was the only other political newscast available as all the other spots were already taken. By his very nature Rupert is, and has always been: liberal. This is why you see him getting rid of all the red meat at the drop of any ol’ accusation, and ever so-slowly replacing them with the likes of Donna Brazil and whatnot. He so badly wants to run home to his mamma, which for him is the left, but he isn’t financially stupid.

What he’s doing is trying to “transition” so that most won’t notice. He’s betting that a frog thrown into a boiling pot of water is a helluva way to make a mess, whereas if you throw it into tepid water whilst lowly turning up the heat, it just sits there oblivious to its pending doom. Fox NEWS isn’t what it used to be, I’ve been witnessing it for myself, now that the likes of Bill O’Reilly and others are gone, nor will it ever be with Mr. Murdoch at the helm. Get ready to say goodbye to Fox NEWS as it transitions to the left in hopefully unnoticed increments.

• james Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Murdoch didn’t HAVE to buy Fox. He wanted it so he could get a powerful hold on American politics. Ronnie Reagan fast tracked Murdoch’s citizenship request so he could buy a media outlet as it is/was illegal for foreign citizens to own a media outlet in this country. Reagan did that putting Murdoch tops on the list of thousands of other folks who were waiting for American citizenship.

19. Jim1937

June 4, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Ruport’s brain dead libaturd sons are turning FOX into Crap Not News 2.0!

20. Liberally Disgusted

June 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Tucker, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Steve Hilton, Mark Levin, and Gutfeld are the only shows I watch. Can’t stand listening to Juan or most of the other libs who have nothing valid to say so they just shout over everyone else. If those programs are taken off the air, then Fox will just be another CNN. With people like Donna Brazile and Paul Ryan on board, that seems like a likely eventually outcome.

21. james Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm

What is wrong with Fox finally living up to the usual lie that it is “fair and balanced”? It’s about time they did something to give their viewers something besides conservative propaganda.
    Nearly every night CNN has ultra-right wing people on their broadcasts. But most folks who post here wouldln’t have a clue about that because they would rather watch Fox’s preaching to the choir instead of getting a more balanced approach to politics via CNN.

• most dems are EVIL Liars

June 4, 2019 at 5:23 pm

There is nothing balanced about libturd politics.

• James Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Your use of slurs to describe people with whom you disagree proves beyond a doubt that you’re certainly not very balanced yourself. It’s a pity that you are unable to write a sensible reply.

22. Adrian Vance

June 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I saw that show and Kirsten Gillibrand showed her bad taste by starting into a trashing of FOX rant on the abortion issue. Chris Wallace stopped her rant and she made a lame apology, but continued, on her back verbally with many in the audience groaning at her bad form. The time limit on abortions should be three months and they should have a high cost. Any woman with an IQ over 70 should be utterly responsible for her fertility. It is their destiny and they should guard it or lose it.

23. JoeyP

June 4, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I may be wrong on this , but I think FOX news is allowing the Democrats and the Liberal Left to show their true colors . . . much as a warning sign to ALL of us. It’s just a thought.

24. Judy Stinger

June 4, 2019 at 6:20 pm

FOX has clearly changed and it’s certainly not for the better. They censor and even suspend some of their conservative hosts but never do that to their liberal hosts or guests. Recently Juan Williams an Uber Trump hating, conservative hating liberal/progressive rants and raves against the US, our freedoms, our rights, the Constitution and our laws, Trump supporters and patriots but he has never been censored or suspended as he should be. He recently, during one of his rants, called President Trump an idiot. FOX did nothing about it even though they received a groundswell of criticism from viewers. FOX has recently hired Donna Brazille the disgraced exDNC chairwoman who was fired from CNN for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions prior to the debate and God knows what else. She is the opposite of everything FOX used to stand for. It didn’t take her long to revert to her normal behavior when over this last weekend she defended Hillary Clinton saying she should’ve won the election and was claiming because of Russia collusion that was the reason she was defeated. She refused to listen to or consider any other point of. One wonders did she not read the Mueller report and keep up with the news or is it just some of her usual lies that she is know for. I have become very selected in what I watch on FOX because they are fast becoming a copy of CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the corrupt bias lying fake news media.

June 4, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Ok lady you dont like infanticide try premeditated first degree murder of helpless babies !

26. james hunt

June 4, 2019 at 7:25 pm

i have said all along fox is a snake in the woods. Disney who now owns it is as queer left as you can go. We need the rl and sh network. FOR ALL YOU LIBS OUT THERE IT RUSH AND SHAUN network

27. Craig Michael Vandertie

June 4, 2019 at 7:47 pm

A far more accurate of Freedom of Choice is Freedom of Stupidity, there needs to be a law making it mandatory that at puberty all females need to take not only an IQ but an Ethics and Common Sense test as well if you score under 95% in correct answers you are sterilized then you can go out and be as slutty as Martha Plimpton or any of the many other Hollyweird bimbos who support abominable laws such as Freedom of Choice.

Hardworking taxpaying citizens should never have been forced to pay for the abortions of stupid sleazy females in the first place.

28. ONTIME

June 4, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Because Gillibrand’s poll is not going her way she is wasting her time and ours both…She sounds a lot like some demented wino standing on the street shouting obscenities because of mental frustration…..some one get her a shot of booze…

29. Mikey

June 4, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Fox News had something that was not broken. Why are they attempting to fix it?

30. John

June 5, 2019 at 7:23 am

The only 2 decent regular FOX News commentators are Tucker Carlson and Judge Jeannie! I knew something was wrong at FOXNEWS when Shepard Smith started bashing Trump 3 years ago. I haven’t watched FOXNEWS since!

June 5, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Get rid of Chris Wallace as the “moderator” of any addition “Town Halls” and assign someone with the intestinal fortitude to stand up to these liberal idiots!

32. Ron P

June 5, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Gillidbrand , is a POOR EXCUSE for a woman.. One she was all about the NRA and NOW against them .. She is also a HABITUAL LIAR just like the rest of the DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT’S in the DEPLORABLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.. I for ONE would not give her the SWEAT OFF MY ROCK’S if she was dying of thrust..

33. rufusvondufus

June 5, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Gillibrand’s parents made a huge mistake!

34. ONTIME

June 5, 2019 at 7:12 pm

LOL……I thought the Ol’ blond biddy was going to have a apoplectic attack…She had veins sticking out the side of her fat neck…telling all those lies is hard on ya…..

35. Joe the Plumber

June 5, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Adolf Benito Trump He is actually more like Mussolini, a thug mobster, and evil egomaniac and maniac as well.

• Bruce

June 6, 2019 at 1:50 pm

SHUT the H E Double Hockey Sticks up Joe! Take that Toilet out of that hole you call a mouth! YOU are suppose to PRAY for those appointed above you/us, not curse them! According to 1 Tim 2:1-2 KJV we are to pray for those in Authority! Maybe instead of ragging on the man, you might try that! I did NOT like BHO, but, I did pray for him as I am required, how about you…sir? CONSIDER, instead of think, Donlad Trump is in the Office as President BECAUSE, GOD Himself, put him there! Colossians 1:16 KJV

36. Richard Hullfish Sr.

June 6, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Dildobrand, you are a loser. Pack your New York attitude and get out of Dodge before the trains get to the station. TRUMP 2020

37. Dusty

June 6, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Chris Wallace is not his father. Try to figure where he is I know he cannot stand Trump. He is part of the DC group been there for years and I think he plays more to them then he does to Fox or Republicans. What parties does he attend there? Gillibrand has turned herself totally into a liberal thinking this is how she wins. I am 76 y/o woman and have changed little in my life. You want to be President so do what it takes. Go down the line with each candidate on what they did to try to get where they are. Start with Biden and work down? I hope Fox is trying to be more fair then CNN and MSNBC have now I watch neither and I use to until the last campaign and saw the total bias and fake news they put out? Still are? Watch Glenn Beck he tries to get out the real stories has on Bill O’Reilly who I miss so much on Fox. He was no sexual attacker on Fox he like many men of power was drawn in to women who expected more and did not get this and he was booted off. So far I have not seen any plumber attacked for this in my community. Donna Brazile has much to offer per I think she saw she was ousted by her own party. Give her a chance and listen to the other side she can present.

CNN got called out for this major cover up that is a network-killing scandal

Fake news CNN can’t avoid ending up on the wrong side of the line.

And once again CNN is in the middle of a crisis.

And that’s because CNN got called out for this major cover up that is a network-killing scandal.

For weeks CNN turned over the network’s airtime to Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler as their committees staged Stalinist show trial impeachment hearings to harass President Trump over a phony crime.

CNN echoed every sentence uttered by Nadler and Schiff and the Deep Staters who the Democrats claimed were “witnesses” but had no first-hand knowledge of events.

But when it came time for Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee to hold hearings to gather testimony from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz on the very real crimes committed by the FBI during the Russian collusion witch hunt, CNN refused to cover the proceedings.

Mediaite reports:

CNN got some serious criticism on Twitter, particularly from the Trump campaign and the RNC, for not airing Graham’s opener live.

CNN took IG Michael Horowitz’s statement live but did not carry Graham’s opener or the opener from ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein live. As Graham spoke, a CNN panel discussed the upcoming hearing and played a clip of his remarks.

The Trump campaign and Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel ripped CNN for admitting they are no longer in the news business by not airing Republican Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham’s opening statement.

CNN also cut out of the hearing on numerous occasions to provide liberal commentators the opportunity lie about what went on in the hearing and to produce fan fiction about impeachment.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

MSNBC and the Fake News Media just received this terrible news that could shut down their business for good

The Fake News Media thought bashing Donald Trump would keep their failing outlets afloat financially.

As a result, coverage of the President has been overwhelmingly negative.

But a new report could signal the total demise of their business.

Before Trump entered office, Fake News reporters were already in big trouble.

Traditional print media outlets were laying off staff and transitioning to a 100% online media source.

Even news outlets like MSNBC and ABC News were having difficulty keeping up ratings as they lost more of their viewership to alternative media sources on the Internet.

Once Trump was elected, the media hyped the Russia collusion conspiracy and are now using the threat of impeachment to keep their businesses afloat.

But all of that is about to change.

A new report indicates global TV advertising is falling at a rapid pace.

Viewers are abandoning TV news in record numbers in favor of finding their news on the Internet.

Yahoo reports:

Global TV advertising sales fell almost 4% in 2019, the steepest drop since the depths of the economic recession in 2009, in the latest sign that advertisers are following viewers to the Internet.

Declines in TV viewership have suppressed the medium’s advertising dollars, according to research firm Magna Global, which released the data as part of report on the global ad business. Viewership fell sharply in Europe, compounding the trend in the U.S., China and Australia.

Traditional television has hemorrhaged viewers in recent years, as people trade cable and satellite packages for online services Netflix and YouTube. Cord cutting has been especially pronounced in the U.S., the world’s largest media market, and should continue to accelerate as media giants Walt Disney Co. and AT&T Inc. introduce their own streaming services.

This is bad news for Fake News Media outlets like MSNBC, CNN, and ABC News.

As advertising sales on these networks continues to fall, they will be forced to layoff more staff or shut down altogether.

They can’t count on President Trump to keep their ratings up forever either.

People are getting sick and tired of the media’s 24/7 coverage of the President and the false narrative they are providing viewers.

What do you think?

Will consumers eventually stop viewing media outlets like MSNBC, CNN, or ABC News entirely?

Sound off in the comments below.

Jim Jordan revealed one MSNBC host’s true colors with just one tweet

Since the 2016 election, the Fake News Media has been working double time in their efforts against President Trump.

But the American people are not buying it.

And now Rep. Jim Jordan exposed MSNBC’s Katy Tur with this epic takedown.

Katy Tur, a liberal journalist for MSNBC thinks that fake news and anti-Trump propaganda are the answer for impeachment.

She even retweeted an article from The Washington Post, lamenting the fact that despite 92% negative coverage of President Trump, the media isn’t moving the needle on impeachment.

The Washington Post article, titled “Wall-to-wall impeachment coverage is not changing any minds. Here’s how journalists can reach the undecided.” outlines a new strategy for so-called “journalists” to get their desired outcome on Trump’s impeachment.

Target “less-certain Republicans” to persuade.

It is not journalists’ job to persuade Americans.

They’re supposed to report the facts.

This article clearly shows that the Left is desperate to throw facts out the window when it comes to impeaching President Trump.

And Rep. Jim Jordan wasn’t having any of it.

Like the rest of the mainstream media, Katy Tur looks down on Trump supporters.

Last year she mocked everyday Americans who received $1,000 bonuses thanks to the Trump Tax cuts.
Then she whined on national TV when President Trump’s approval ratings went up in spite of her constant media attacks.

There is no doubt the Fake News will pull out all the stops to try and impeach President Trump.

Do you think the media will be successful in pushing Trump’s impeachment?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.