What just happened on Fox News will leave you red with rage

Many Americans are wondering what is going on over at Fox News.

The network has seen some questionable programming decisions.

And what just happened on Fox News will leave you red with rage.

Fox News hosted a town hall with New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

Gillibrand is running for President and struggling in the polls.

In some surveys, she registers at zero or one percent support.

Fox News let Gillibrand on the air to bash the network and try to build support with Democrat primary voters.

Gillibrand attacked Fox News for covering President Trump’s truthful assertion that the Democrats are the party of infanticide.

The Daily Caller reports:

“The debate about whether or not women should have reproductive freedom has turned into a red herring debate,” Gillibrand said, claiming that the network discussed infanticide for 6.5 hours leading up to Trump’s State of the Union speech.

“That is not the debate of what access to reproductive care is in this country,” she continued. “It doesn’t happen. It’s illegal. It’s not a fact.”

Gillibrand was one of 44 Democratic senators to vote against a bill requiring doctors to care for children that survive botched abortions. She is also one of the many 2020 Democrats who favor increased abortion access, and supports repealing the ban on federal funds being used for abortion.

Gillibrand has made identity politics a major part of her campaign, tweeting late last year that the future of America is “intersectional,” and “female.”

Fox News has allowed Democrats to bash their coverage and primetime hosts.

Many Americans –- including President Trump –- are wondering if Fox News is moving left in order to appease its liberal critics ahead of the 2020 Presidential election.

If that is the case then every news network in America will be repeating the same liberal talking points then President Trump will be fighting two opponents in 2020 –- the Democrat nominee and the entire national media –- without anyone offering an alternative.

1. Mariesa

June 4, 2019 at 3:28 pm

They are going the way of the rest of the lame stream media. They are shooting themselves in the foot and ruining everything their father built. Bottom line: I swore off of all news on TV; I swore off of all social media. I only get my news on the internet. When they go totally bonkers, I will swear off all of it. I know the truth. They think we are all stupid. But, most of us have more brains than all of them put together. They hate this country and everything it stands for, and so, instead of just leaving and going to the country of their choice, like most of Hollywood promised to do if Trump won, they want to tear the US down, and give it to globalists, and let every filthy terrorist and their brothers in. Funny how that will work, though. The minute it happens, and the Muslims institute Sharia law, they will all be at the bottom of the heap, and the women in burkas, no longer having a voice, and having to have sex with any man that demands it…and no Constitution to stand up for your rights! Good luck with that. I will kill myself before I stand and watch that happen to MY COUNTRY. I served to give them the right to their opinions, but they have NO right to tear her down from the inside…that, my friends, is called TREASON!

• Richard

June 4, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Agree with your statement to a point. I only watch certain programs on FOX like Tucker, Gutfield, The Five, Hannity, etc. The rest from the internet. Most of the American people can see right thru the Progressive Left Socilaist (D)’s. As far as the Muslims are concerned (most are NOT here to assimilate the American way of life but to change our way of life just as Obama stated he would). And yes it is TREASON !

• Craig Michael Vandertie

June 4, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Yes, because their goal is to kill all who do not adhere to and embrace the evil of islam the Moonie Muslimes are the most toxic of all, but it is the Democrats and Rats that are instilling them with the notion that they need not adapt and assimilate into the culture of their adoptive nation.

By law no muslim should even be allowed on United States soil.

• john

June 5, 2019 at 1:32 pm

I have discontinued watching most FOX news programs, Obtain most of my news from OAN [One America News] and FBN[Fox Business], Dobbs and Varney primarily.

• Dolores

June 8, 2019 at 12:03 am

I just watch Hannity and Judge Jeanine Pirro

• Mike

June 4, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Mariesa PLZ don’t Kill Your Self Arm your self and protect your self. Do Like Patton said “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his”.

• Eileen Ross

June 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I agree with you Mariesa. You know what’s going on, and are probably aware of the long term plan which has been going on for decades. A gradual thing, in order not to cause suspicion. We know that the Rothschilds in London and Paris are controlling the world’s financial system, Israel is constantly stirring up the Middle East while playing the victims, and the rich Jewish bankers in Brussels are issuing the orders to their puppet politicians. They in turn, along with George Soros are all part of the takedown of America. Then, the New World Order: Masters and Slaves.
      May God help us. We need to rise up and fight!

2. Patrick Watson

June 4, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I do not think that Fox News made a mistake hosting a townhall meeting with Gillibrand. It opened many eyes and ears to just how radical this woman is and how dangerous to our liberty she, and those like her, is. I think many moderate Democrats and Independents will be more inclined to vote for Trump. Her true desires were opened for everyone to see.

• julianne werner

June 4, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I hope you are right I am concerned that Fox is going the way of the rest of the media. they should do or say something to allay the fear they have caused!

• kiki

June 5, 2019 at 12:41 am

Just a few like Chris Wallace he always seems to give them a pass. What happened to him pre president Trump he was a pretty tough journalist, now he is Democratic puff bunny

• William J Vital

June 5, 2019 at 1:22 am

It seems like Fox News is trying to be the new CNN. Whoever the IDIOT was who put these new guys in charge should be terminated and sent to CNN.

• John M

June 5, 2019 at 8:38 pm

You are correct. Instead of making the viewer’s speculate about what seems like an altering of their core values, spit it out for all of us to hear. I want to believe it’s all part of fair and balanced. It’s painful if course, but unfortunately election season is unusually long this cycle. Take pride in that you will NOT see that kind of journalism on the mainstream media. Hang in there. Only 17 months till election day!

3. j

June 4, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I say good let them all on FOX to bash the network and the Republicans, it did not work for hillary clinton it will not work for any of them.
    Every time I see this women speak I wonder just what makes her think she is suited to be the President of the United States?
    As a former registered democrat there is not one democrat running who I would vote for. They are all ego maniacs who do not even understand our form of government.
    I hear them time and again, when I am President I will impose (fill in the blank) it usually has something to do with gun control, healthcare or the supposed man made climate change.
    Little do they understand they cannot impose any laws in these areas.

• catherine

June 4, 2019 at 3:59 pm

UP VOTE for everybody, I’ve read so far!

4. Jon Exner

June 4, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Little do they understand they cannot impose any laws in these areas.

• Irene C Grooms

June 7, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Mot amy of these Democrats running for President ca run our country I will vote for who is in office now cause I know he can run tjis country of ours he has proved that. He is our leader and hope so until 2024.

June 4, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Fox news is just another state sponsored, CFR controlled propaganda machine trying to create the illusion of legitimacy. Just as with all other American MSM news, you will hear a grain of truth and about 90% outright lies or misinformation.

6. JC

June 4, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Gillibrand is a total loser. She cannot decide what her agenda is so she makes stupid comments and insinuations that are far from the truth. She doesn’t understand who the NRA is. She thinks they sell for a profit. They are non profit. She is much like Schumer. A lying, sniveling jerk!

7. Pete

June 4, 2019 at 3:36 pm

At least Fox is attempting to show both sides more than the other Fake News networks are. When did you see them offering Republicans time? Keep it up Fox so others can see what the Dems are.

8. Steve Allen

June 4, 2019 at 3:41 pm

With being of the generation of 50+, I have known that no matter the network they were Liberal. So when I read these articles, and hear the surprise in the person who writes the article. I have to ask what’s wrong with this picture? Because I and I’m sure others like me are not surprised. So, people who write these articles should think and if it shouldn’t be written then don’t. But as I said I knew FOX was a liberal network from the get go.

• USNVet

June 4, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I agree with you. FOX gives you just enough truth so the constitutionally ignorant will think it’s a conservative network.

9. pete

June 4, 2019 at 3:43 pm

The Tall Hollow Fellow, aka Bill DeBlasio also wants to have a Fox Town Hall to commemorate his Presidential Campaign! Alas, Fox ratings will take a nose dive if the Tall Hollow Fellow gets his way with Fox and probably with the willing Chris Wallace!

10. SC-Gal

June 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Fox News lost all credibility when they hired Donna Brazile, the former DNC head who fed debate questions to Hillary before the debate in 2016 & she admitted to it!. Talk about interfering in our election! Old Donna makes Russians look like amateurs!

11. Lonewolf

June 4, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Fox has gone to the dark side. Only hanging on to any dignity by keeping Hannity, Ingram and Tucker. No surprise here!

12. Joe Price

June 4, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I agree with most of the people, posting. I haven’t seen one Democrat with an agenda except far left bull shit. I wouldn’t vote for any one of them for dog catcher much less President. I’m 86 years old and I’m more qualified to run than any one of the Democrats and I wouldn’t have the job on a bet. Trump has done a great job in spite of the media and Congress. The stupid Democrats have let thousands of illegals into our country trying to bring Trump down . He goes right on keeping every promise he made to us and then some. I don’t have any money to donate but I’ll vote for Trump in 2020 because he has done more for America than any president before him. Hem may not be the most moral man to hold the office but he is at least honest about it. The others have hidden their crap behind closed doors.

13. Robert Berger

June 4, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The claim that the Democrats support allowing infants who survive botched abortions to be left to die as well as mothers and doctors killing born infants is a blatant lie . First of all, there has never even been one instance of an infant who survived a botched abortion being left to die , period . Late term abortions happen only in medical emergencies when the life of a woman is in danger, and in such cases, the fetus is not even viable .
    Why do so many gullible Americans believe these lies ? America has truly become a nation of idiots . CONSERVATIVE idiots .

• most dems are EVIL Liars

June 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm

That may be true up until now, but they want to change it. Can you not read or comprehend what you hear? Just another stupid democrat with ear plugs and blinders.

• Ron

June 4, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Obviously you ignore what the Governor of Virginia said about the issue.

• Richard Dean Adams

June 5, 2019 at 1:40 am

New York changed it

• Deb

June 5, 2019 at 3:55 pm

And YOU Mr Berger are a complete idiot…… even the Governor of VA believes in infanticide….. are you living under a ROCK….. IDIOT…… get with the program. Get a job or get off the internet….. OR AT LEAST THIS SITE…………

14. Michelle

June 4, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Shame that Fox is going down the drain like the other lying MSM outlets. They will only lose and end up like CNN and MSNBC. Hopefully, Tucker, Laura, Judge Jeanine and Hannity find a new safe haven to share the truth on everything pertaining to this country! I purposely don’t watch the crappy democrat candidate town hall shows, so that their ratings will drop and perhaps they will get the message from the viewers! We should only watch the segments that support the truth and conservative ideals, change the channel when others are on…..especially people like Donna Brazile!

15. Michelle

June 4, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Forgot Gutfield and the Five !! They are awesome too!

16. Barb in TN

June 4, 2019 at 4:19 pm

There is an alternate conservative leaning station but you have to either subscribe to Direct TV (affiliated with AT&T) or find it on the internet. It is OANN, One America News Network. On Direct TV it is channel 347. Demand your cable carrier add it to their listings!!

17. Dan Gibson

June 4, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Ma’am … suggest you get out of the political race before you get steamrolled. Just hours after you announced your “bid”, a Scandal popped up… You got NO SHOT at this, period. Nor does anyone else foolhardy enough to run against PRESIDENT TRUMP, a runaway train who keeps promises when others do not, then produces maximum results …

18. StWayne

June 4, 2019 at 4:44 pm

The current owner of Fox NEWS is Rupert Murdoch who only bought Fox NEWS because it was the only other political newscast available as all the other spots were already taken. By his very nature Rupert is, and has always been: liberal. This is why you see him getting rid of all the red meat at the drop of any ol’ accusation, and ever so-slowly replacing them with the likes of Donna Brazil and whatnot. He so badly wants to run home to his mamma, which for him is the left, but he isn’t financially stupid.

What he’s doing is trying to “transition” so that most won’t notice. He’s betting that a frog thrown into a boiling pot of water is a helluva way to make a mess, whereas if you throw it into tepid water whilst lowly turning up the heat, it just sits there oblivious to its pending doom. Fox NEWS isn’t what it used to be, I’ve been witnessing it for myself, now that the likes of Bill O’Reilly and others are gone, nor will it ever be with Mr. Murdoch at the helm. Get ready to say goodbye to Fox NEWS as it transitions to the left in hopefully unnoticed increments.

• james Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Murdoch didn’t HAVE to buy Fox. He wanted it so he could get a powerful hold on American politics. Ronnie Reagan fast tracked Murdoch’s citizenship request so he could buy a media outlet as it is/was illegal for foreign citizens to own a media outlet in this country. Reagan did that putting Murdoch tops on the list of thousands of other folks who were waiting for American citizenship.

19. Jim1937

June 4, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Ruport’s brain dead libaturd sons are turning FOX into Crap Not News 2.0!

20. Liberally Disgusted

June 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Tucker, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Steve Hilton, Mark Levin, and Gutfeld are the only shows I watch. Can’t stand listening to Juan or most of the other libs who have nothing valid to say so they just shout over everyone else. If those programs are taken off the air, then Fox will just be another CNN. With people like Donna Brazile and Paul Ryan on board, that seems like a likely eventually outcome.

21. james Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm

What is wrong with Fox finally living up to the usual lie that it is “fair and balanced”? It’s about time they did something to give their viewers something besides conservative propaganda.
    Nearly every night CNN has ultra-right wing people on their broadcasts. But most folks who post here wouldln’t have a clue about that because they would rather watch Fox’s preaching to the choir instead of getting a more balanced approach to politics via CNN.

• most dems are EVIL Liars

June 4, 2019 at 5:23 pm

There is nothing balanced about libturd politics.

• James Schwindt

June 4, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Your use of slurs to describe people with whom you disagree proves beyond a doubt that you’re certainly not very balanced yourself. It’s a pity that you are unable to write a sensible reply.

22. Adrian Vance

June 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I saw that show and Kirsten Gillibrand showed her bad taste by starting into a trashing of FOX rant on the abortion issue. Chris Wallace stopped her rant and she made a lame apology, but continued, on her back verbally with many in the audience groaning at her bad form. The time limit on abortions should be three months and they should have a high cost. Any woman with an IQ over 70 should be utterly responsible for her fertility. It is their destiny and they should guard it or lose it.

23. JoeyP

June 4, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I may be wrong on this , but I think FOX news is allowing the Democrats and the Liberal Left to show their true colors . . . much as a warning sign to ALL of us. It’s just a thought.

24. Judy Stinger

June 4, 2019 at 6:20 pm

FOX has clearly changed and it’s certainly not for the better. They censor and even suspend some of their conservative hosts but never do that to their liberal hosts or guests. Recently Juan Williams an Uber Trump hating, conservative hating liberal/progressive rants and raves against the US, our freedoms, our rights, the Constitution and our laws, Trump supporters and patriots but he has never been censored or suspended as he should be. He recently, during one of his rants, called President Trump an idiot. FOX did nothing about it even though they received a groundswell of criticism from viewers. FOX has recently hired Donna Brazille the disgraced exDNC chairwoman who was fired from CNN for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions prior to the debate and God knows what else. She is the opposite of everything FOX used to stand for. It didn’t take her long to revert to her normal behavior when over this last weekend she defended Hillary Clinton saying she should’ve won the election and was claiming because of Russia collusion that was the reason she was defeated. She refused to listen to or consider any other point of. One wonders did she not read the Mueller report and keep up with the news or is it just some of her usual lies that she is know for. I have become very selected in what I watch on FOX because they are fast becoming a copy of CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the corrupt bias lying fake news media.

June 4, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Ok lady you dont like infanticide try premeditated first degree murder of helpless babies !

26. james hunt

June 4, 2019 at 7:25 pm

i have said all along fox is a snake in the woods. Disney who now owns it is as queer left as you can go. We need the rl and sh network. FOR ALL YOU LIBS OUT THERE IT RUSH AND SHAUN network

27. Craig Michael Vandertie

June 4, 2019 at 7:47 pm

A far more accurate of Freedom of Choice is Freedom of Stupidity, there needs to be a law making it mandatory that at puberty all females need to take not only an IQ but an Ethics and Common Sense test as well if you score under 95% in correct answers you are sterilized then you can go out and be as slutty as Martha Plimpton or any of the many other Hollyweird bimbos who support abominable laws such as Freedom of Choice.

Hardworking taxpaying citizens should never have been forced to pay for the abortions of stupid sleazy females in the first place.

28. ONTIME

June 4, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Because Gillibrand’s poll is not going her way she is wasting her time and ours both…She sounds a lot like some demented wino standing on the street shouting obscenities because of mental frustration…..some one get her a shot of booze…

29. Mikey

June 4, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Fox News had something that was not broken. Why are they attempting to fix it?

30. John

June 5, 2019 at 7:23 am

The only 2 decent regular FOX News commentators are Tucker Carlson and Judge Jeannie! I knew something was wrong at FOXNEWS when Shepard Smith started bashing Trump 3 years ago. I haven’t watched FOXNEWS since!

June 5, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Get rid of Chris Wallace as the “moderator” of any addition “Town Halls” and assign someone with the intestinal fortitude to stand up to these liberal idiots!

32. Ron P

June 5, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Gillidbrand , is a POOR EXCUSE for a woman.. One she was all about the NRA and NOW against them .. She is also a HABITUAL LIAR just like the rest of the DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT’S in the DEPLORABLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.. I for ONE would not give her the SWEAT OFF MY ROCK’S if she was dying of thrust..

33. rufusvondufus

June 5, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Gillibrand’s parents made a huge mistake!

34. ONTIME

June 5, 2019 at 7:12 pm

LOL……I thought the Ol’ blond biddy was going to have a apoplectic attack…She had veins sticking out the side of her fat neck…telling all those lies is hard on ya…..

35. Joe the Plumber

June 5, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Adolf Benito Trump He is actually more like Mussolini, a thug mobster, and evil egomaniac and maniac as well.

• Bruce

June 6, 2019 at 1:50 pm

SHUT the H E Double Hockey Sticks up Joe! Take that Toilet out of that hole you call a mouth! YOU are suppose to PRAY for those appointed above you/us, not curse them! According to 1 Tim 2:1-2 KJV we are to pray for those in Authority! Maybe instead of ragging on the man, you might try that! I did NOT like BHO, but, I did pray for him as I am required, how about you…sir? CONSIDER, instead of think, Donlad Trump is in the Office as President BECAUSE, GOD Himself, put him there! Colossians 1:16 KJV

36. Richard Hullfish Sr.

June 6, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Dildobrand, you are a loser. Pack your New York attitude and get out of Dodge before the trains get to the station. TRUMP 2020

37. Dusty

June 6, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Chris Wallace is not his father. Try to figure where he is I know he cannot stand Trump. He is part of the DC group been there for years and I think he plays more to them then he does to Fox or Republicans. What parties does he attend there? Gillibrand has turned herself totally into a liberal thinking this is how she wins. I am 76 y/o woman and have changed little in my life. You want to be President so do what it takes. Go down the line with each candidate on what they did to try to get where they are. Start with Biden and work down? I hope Fox is trying to be more fair then CNN and MSNBC have now I watch neither and I use to until the last campaign and saw the total bias and fake news they put out? Still are? Watch Glenn Beck he tries to get out the real stories has on Bill O’Reilly who I miss so much on Fox. He was no sexual attacker on Fox he like many men of power was drawn in to women who expected more and did not get this and he was booted off. So far I have not seen any plumber attacked for this in my community. Donna Brazile has much to offer per I think she saw she was ousted by her own party. Give her a chance and listen to the other side she can present.

Megyn Kelly just got hit with this big surprise about a return to Fox News

Megyn Kelly made her big return to Fox News.

Kelly sat for a lengthy interview with Tucker Carlson.

And Megyn Kelly got hit with a big surprise about a return to Fox News.

Megyn Kelly’s comeback on Fox News was a smashing success.

Tucker Carlson’s interview with Kelly drew a whopping four million viewers making Carlson the highest rated show on cable news.

Mediaite reports:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly ended up being a massive ratings draw for the network, grabbing a stunning 4.06 million total viewers.

Carlson — who featured Kelly across multiple segments in her first appearance on cable news since she left NBC — also netted 689,000 viewers in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demographic, beating out his closest competitor – Sean Hannity – in both categories for Wednesday night.

Kelly’s multi-segment interview made news on several fronts.

The former Fox News anchor said there should be an independent investigation into allegations the network covered up female staffers’ complaints that former “Today Show” host, Matt Lauer, sexually assaulted them.

Kelly also discussed how she sees the media turning into open political activists, instead of journalists during the Trump era, putting to lie claims by the Fake News Media that journalists don’t take sides.

If this interview was an audition for a comeback at Fox News, Kelly likely passed with flying colors.

The controversial Kelly proved she was a ratings draw and the Fox News Channel viewers were still interested in what she had to say.

While there are no current openings at Fox in primetime, the channel has shown in the past they will make changes to strengthen their lineup.

Tucker Carlson is one of the only honest voices on television today.

That’s why he terrifies fake news networks like CNN so much.

And CNN’s president will cry himself to sleep after Tucker Carlson destroyed his life with one fact.

CNN is freaking out after undercover videos from a company insider were released by Project Veritas.

The recordings prove that CNN’s President Jeff Zucker hates President Trump and exerts his influence on the network to harm him.

Carlson played one of the recordings on his show which features a high-level CNN employee stating that Zucker often single-handedly calls the shots at the network, shutting down decisions from his underlings if he disagrees.

The Fox News host explains that this proves CNN isn’t actually a journalism outfit, but instead “state media.”

From Tucker Carlson Tonight:

Even his own employees can’t take that seriously. Listen to one of them:

Nick Neville, CNN media coordinator: Like, there’s a lot of people who were out of here trying tolike just do what they think like is the best of journalistic integrity. And then you get on the 9:00 a.m. call and big boss, Jeff Zucker, [bleep] tells you what to do. And it’s like you have to like … to a certain extent, you have to follow his verdict.

Oh, so we’re laughing because how can you not laugh? It’s just – – it’s out there. It’s like there’s nothing hidden at this point. But it’s also poignant.

Here, you have a kid who works there, who thinks it is journalism, and he looks around and he sees people — because there are good people at CNN. We know it. Anyone who has worked there knows there are good people who work there.

And there are a bunch of them who are trying to commit journalism. But the big boss Jeff Zucker won’t allow it. Integrity be damned. Just do what Jeff Zucker says, whether it’s true or not.

Well, that’s not journalism, of course; it’s the definition of state media. Relentless cheerleading; relentless, never-ending shilling for the ruling class.

These Project Veritas videos just prove exactly what Americans already knew.

For months, CNN has been rapidly losing viewers due to their anti-Trump bias.

These videos are definitive proof of that bias and could end up being the death of CNN.

Do you think CNN should shut down for good?

Donald Trump

Rush Limbaugh put a smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret

Much of Rush Limbaugh’s job involves him revealing the stories the rest of the media refuses to cover.

That has made him one of President Donald Trump’s top allies.

And Limbaugh just put a big smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret.

If there’s one thing the media doesn’t want to talk about, it’s the big wins President Trump continues to bring in.

Limbaugh exposed this by talking about the recent special election for Governor in Louisiana.

Just before that election Trump held a rally in the state.

As a result, they had record turnout for the special election, where Republicans outperformed all expectations.

Limbaugh explains that Democrats are horrified by this fact considering that this was a special election where turnout is usually very light.

But because of Trump, voters hit the polls in droves.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

RUSH: Last week, Trump went into Louisiana and did a rally. Before that, he did a rally in Minneapolis. Now, something happened in Louisiana after the Trump rally that I will wager you haven’t heard anything about. Does anybody remember why Trump even went to Louisiana? (interruption) You do? Good for you! Good. Mr. Snerdley is on the case. There was a governor’s race. He went down there to tout an election. There was an election, in fact, the next day. Have you heard any stories about what happened in that election?

They had record turnout in a special election. Quote from the story: “The Hill, which also had a look, but ran an [bland] headline that didn’t match the content of its three-alarm fire for Democrats, noted that this Democrat loss came in a special election, and those normally don’t draw large numbers of voters, but this one did,” and nobody is drawing the connection that Trump was there the day before. Here’s the headline: “Brutal Wipeout for Democrats in Louisiana, and the Press [Is] Trying to Keep it Quiet — The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in, and it’s not pretty for the Democrats.

Democrats and their pals in the press are trying to claim that Republican voters are burnt out while Democrats are fired up.

So in 2020, they are hoping that will result in a massive loss for Trump.

This election proves that is extremely unlikely.

Do you think Trump will win in 2020?