What CNN did to My Pillow’s CEO will leave you fuming with anger

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is one of the few corporate executives unafraid of standing with President Donald Trump.

For that reason, the mainstream media has done everything they can to try to destroy him.

And what CNN just did to him will leave you fuming with anger.

Mike Lindell takes his role as the founder of an American company seriously.

His products are all made in America, and he is known for treating his employees with respect, unlike so many other major companies.

He is also unafraid of expressing his Christian views and support for President Donald Trump.

That is enough for the Left to despise him, and viciously attack him.

During a recent White House coronavirus task force press briefing, President Donald Trump invited Lindell to speak about what his company is doing to help with supplying doctors’ offices and hospitals with medical face masks.

He took the stand to announce his factory is now producing and shipping between 10,000 and 50,000 of those masks a day going forward to help combat the Chinese coronavirus.

This should be a celebratory moment, as it is an American company going out of their way to help American citizens during a crisis.

But the fake news mongers at CNN couldn’t care less, and immediately cut the feed to the press briefing when Lindell walked up to the podium.

After announcing his company’s steps towards helping slow the spread of the virus, he also encouraged Americans to read the Bible in these difficult times.

“God gave us grace on Nov. 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell said. “God had been taken out of our schools and lives. A nation had turned its back on God. And I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word. Read our Bible and spend time with our families.”

Following the briefing, CNN’s White House correspondent Jim Acosta directly attacked Lindell, claiming that Trump bringing him up to speak was simply a “plug for his company.”

Speaking to Lou Dobbs on Fox News, Lindell laid into CNN for the way they treated him.

“I heard Jim Acosta attack me too, and he was 10 feet from me, in the Rose Garden. This is just evil, Lou. This is evil,” Lindell stated.

“This president has been the best man in charge for such a time as this; it’s just those newscasters, those journalists, we know who they are . . . CNN, what they did to me, I’m sorry, I put on a message of hope to the country that God had given us grace in November of 2016, a nation that turned its back on God, and right now we’re part of this big revival. I am appalled by the journalists that I see there. I used to think that, they are not that evil, yes, they are.” Lindell concluded.

Do you think CNN should apologize to Mike Lindell?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Maggie

April 2, 2020 at 6:00 pm

Christians, keep our faith in God, He is in charge of the Universe & will see us through this time of trouble, just as He always has & will……

2. Marxine fall down

April 2, 2020 at 7:31 pm

The leftist cabal, nothing but negativity and snarky attacks. Why do the Sodomites of the left hate religion so much???

God Bless Mr. Lindell for helping Americans in a time of need.

3. Gail Montgomery

April 2, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Yes CNN should apologize to him as well as to the American people for continuing to press their agenda during this monumental crisis. Why can’t everybody strive to help each other instead of still continuing with political agendas? I am a customer if My Pillow and very much admire Mr. Lindell for not being afraid to stand up for his beliefs. This country was established on the commandments of the only true and living God, and it is time we elected only those people who believe in them.

4. Beth

April 2, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Praise God for Mr.Lindel for standing on his Christian beliefs! We love his pillows. Our God will get us through all that is happening!! Praying for everyone!!!

5. Jerry L Womack

April 2, 2020 at 10:19 pm

We have been calling CNN the Clinton News Network long before Trump was doing it. They have ZERO credibility. But they will always tell never Trumpers what they want to hear!

6. Bob L

April 2, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Mr Lindell God Bless you.So glad you said we need to pray.This is the best country in the world.
    Also have the best President we ever had.

7. Hipshot

April 2, 2020 at 10:21 pm

CNN CHINESE NEWS NETWORK. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THEM AND SNIVERLY ACOSTA?

8. DonRS

April 2, 2020 at 10:22 pm

The best rebuke of the BIGOTED, IDEOLOGUES at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYT, WaPo and the many left wing big Democrat run cities will be when we CELEBRATE TRUMP’s RE-ELECTION in NOV. 2020! Oh, don’t forget to avoid patronizing their sponsors and discontinuing subscriptions to their BIASED RAGS!

9. Han Solo

April 2, 2020 at 10:25 pm

They SHOULD apologize to Mike Lindell, but it really doesn’t matter anyway. No one watches them anymore. If Rush Limbaugh had a colonoscopy on national television, it would get higher ratings than CNN gets in a year.

10. Mary Robinson

April 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Jim Acosta must not be a God man we can see the devil has control over him. I think it’s the right time for us to pray that God can help him and show him how evil he is. When he belittles a man who is doing what he can to help during this covid19 crises just shows the people what CNN who he works for wants the people to believe. This man is doing what he believes will help save lives give him credit for him doing what he can. God Bless Lindell for helping America and it’s citizens.

11. Ann Pearson

April 2, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Everyone has the freedom to voice their thoughts, if they agree with ours or not. Remember, do
    not lower yourself to their level, because in the end God will be the judge. No one will escape that day.

12. Tom

April 2, 2020 at 10:32 pm

If CNN said something that they wished to be insulting about me I WOULD BE HONORED!

13. Bud

April 2, 2020 at 10:34 pm

CNN, the ass hole of ‘News”

14. Marge

April 2, 2020 at 10:36 pm

God Bless you Mr Lindell. CNN is an absolute disgrace and so is that Jim Acosta. We should be thankful as a nation for the help Mr Lindell is giving us thru making of masks so that the people on the frontline can be safer.

15. Claire

April 2, 2020 at 10:37 pm

God created us, placed us on a world He created, gave us liberty to obey Him or not, work thru problems that will refine us. He has promised to help us as we deal with those problems. Whether or not you believe in God, accept him, obey Him, you WILL BE JUDGED BY HIM ! We have been promised in scripture by prophets that if the people of this land serve and worship Gods son, Jesus Christ, we will prosper and will be protected. That we are dealing with such awful problems tells us something, doesn’t it? But Christs hand is always stretched out. A man of faith in the White House along with his Vice President, is there for this reason.

16. James

April 2, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Somebody please figure out how to shut cnn,msnbc and all the idiotic fake news and put them out of business what a better America this would be!

17. Jeanne Morton

April 2, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Mike Lindell is nothing more than a glorified snake oil salesman. Read the reviews on his pillows. I have friends who bought his pillows and they threw then away. If you ever see him, and I presume you do since he advertises on FOX constantly, you will notice he always displays the cross very prominently. He must con a lot of people because advertising on FOX is not inexpensive to say the least.
    I am a TRUMP supporter and will vote for him again, but his guy is nothing more than a polished con.

18. Betty J Harrison

April 2, 2020 at 10:40 pm

that is about par for CNN That is a disgrace for them. we should all be working together not doing this political nonsense.

19. Vondia Caruso

April 2, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Yes, CNN should apologize, but, apparently they’re not big enough to do that….that’s sad! As Mary just said, they need our prayers. The Bible teaches us to forgive our enemies and pray for them. They are SO deceived and would be totally different people if they knew the LORD!

20. Hendrik Laur

April 2, 2020 at 10:44 pm

CNN constantly shows itself to be the “Clintonesque Newspeak Nonsense”. It lies, it propagandizes the opposite of truth and it spews verbal diarrhea. Molotov and Goebbels would be so very proud of it, were they still alive.

21. JerryDV

April 2, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Up to 50,000 masks a day and CNN cuts away from this good news? Their partisan bias couldn’t be more obvious.

22. Martin Pillar

April 2, 2020 at 10:48 pm

I think cnn should be shut down, they havnt done our country any good in the past 4 years !! Put them in factories making face masks and ventolaters

23. Lee

April 2, 2020 at 10:52 pm

CNN and Jim Acosta all suffer from RCI. (Rectal Cranial Inversion) They both should be taken off the major news networks.

24. Martin P Artale

April 2, 2020 at 10:53 pm

It shouldn’t matter. Anybody with any brains doesn’t watch jerk-off channel, anyway!

25. Bigjohn

April 2, 2020 at 10:54 pm

CNN along with the majority of media in this country are hell bent on one objective: get rid of Trump. Instead of touting Trump’s victory in 2016 all they have done is negatively criticize Trump. Think of how much smoother things would go if they treated Trump like they treated Obama. And yes My Pillow is doing something good for the country and they should be commended for it rather than critcized. But all media are statists and do not like private enterprise. The government can’t do it all.

26. Dale M

April 2, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Yes. They should apologize. But that will never happen. They are so brainwashed and wicked, they can’t see the good that Mr. Lindell is doing.

27. Rudolph Gutierrez

April 2, 2020 at 11:04 pm

There goes cnn again putting foot-in-mouth. Mr. Lindell is a great American and a patriot. Now if only the looney left can see that God is the answer to all of America’s problems

28. Della Marteny

April 2, 2020 at 11:08 pm

What is gained by denying the goodness and benefits of My Pillow giving masks to help people avoid the virus?!?!?! Usually everyone says “THANK YOU” for a gift like this. At least that’s what I was taught — to say “THANK YOU”. I guess CNN and others never got this lesson or they have forgotten politeness. I pray for America every day. I SAY ‘THANK YOU, MY PILLOW’ FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.” Della

29. Thomas Sandenaw

April 2, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Of course they should . . . but we know they won’t. It’s why I quit watching CNN long, long ago.

30. douglas diercks

April 2, 2020 at 11:14 pm

cnn has done nothing to help with coronvirus. all they do is lie and attack pres. trump, coronavirus team and trump supporters. they are dispecable! would we expect anything less from them and democrat liberal media? no. of course not!

31. CeeDee

April 2, 2020 at 11:22 pm

CNN is an opinion show and not a show that shows the true facts. Anybody who insults someone that is doing something good at the time of the nations needs, needs to realize that what goes around comes around.

32. Mark

April 2, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. Mr Lindell is making masks for all . He doesn’t care if your Democrat or Republican he’s just trying to do the right thing. The media and Jim Acosta should be embraced and ashamed of their selves.. Good thing Mr Lindell is a Christian otherwise he would probably stop making masks for the lunatic left.

33. Brenda Agan

April 2, 2020 at 11:26 pm

Of course they should apologize. I hope people will stop watching that insane network!!

34. Jim Ripley

April 2, 2020 at 11:39 pm

The left, and their voice “Chicken noodle news”, view private enterprise as a criminal venture.Only big government ,in its quest for more and more of your money is correct.Hats off to Mike Lindell for his contribution to eradicate this latest plague sent to us from China.Don’t expect CNN and their fellow travelers to do any thing positive They’re only here to sling mud at Pres.Trump.

35. Ben Novick

April 2, 2020 at 11:48 pm

If I were a member of the bias part of the media, I’d be very afraid that people will come after them.

36. greg w

April 2, 2020 at 11:57 pm

Crooked Nasty Naggers! The whiny miserable lie emitting non-journalists ought to be tossed the hell out from broadcasting from anywhere on the premises! Actually, jerk their damn license with the FCC!

37. Mike Scott

April 3, 2020 at 12:10 am

If my memory serves me correctly, the only thing CNN was good for during the Gulf War (Desert Storm), was reporting on how good we were at hitting our targets. They were definetly in bed with the regime at the time.

38. More covid19 yummy

April 3, 2020 at 12:11 am

All the liberal/democrat entities are trying to make the virus news worse. The UofW owns hospitals and is refusing to let their staff wear gloves or masks even when dealling with extremely sick covid19 patients. They want the number of cases to go back up.

The govenor in Washington stste has threaten to take the license of any warehouse that delivers toilet paper, paper towels, bleach, or sanitizer to stores. They shut down all government offices. But during all that they have passed tax Bill’s the stated voted down three times.

Democrats just sucks.

39. Al

April 3, 2020 at 12:28 am

Thank you CNN for NOT being an asskisser like FOX
    Amen😀

40. Tom Donaldson

April 3, 2020 at 12:30 am

CNN and Acosta will never apologize. They only exist to attack Trump. There is one saving grace…….after Trumps re-election, they will go so beserk they will cease to exist. Good riddance!

41. mountaine

April 3, 2020 at 12:36 am

If I was the president I wouldn’t let Jim in to the briefing’s !!!!

42. Bob F

April 3, 2020 at 12:59 am

Communist News Channel is sick and needs to be put of our misery.

43. Carol Ann Shields

April 3, 2020 at 1:37 am

I agree but take it a step farther. For the sake of the POTUS health, NO press are allowed in the briefing room.

44. john david

April 3, 2020 at 1:45 am

Jim Acosta is BAFONE AND MOST PEOPLE KNOW IT.dont ban him just don’t call on him let him stand like the fool he is

45. Rev. Austin Miles

April 3, 2020 at 2:11 am

Jim Acosta owes an apology to Mike Lindell even though I do not think he is man enough to do it. Acosta obviously never went to journalism school (I did) since they teach future reporters to do their work with respect.
    Rev. Austin Miles

46. Elizabeth Fox

April 3, 2020 at 2:50 am

2 Chronicles 7:14
    “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” People need to stand up for their belief in God and His Son, Jesus Christ. Christians in this land should be willing to stand up and be counted as they confess their faith.

47. James

April 3, 2020 at 3:02 am

Fk Jim Acosta devil loving fool

48. Kitty Bridges

April 3, 2020 at 3:18 am

As a Christian I totally agree with Mike The Pillow’s CEO, his pillows are too hard for me but that is my problem. Since CNN is acting their usual demented self I have only one observation. Mike hit them hard with the truth and they can’t stand it.

49. Lawrence Falcone

April 3, 2020 at 3:31 am

Mike Lindell is a true patriot.He is offering his services to help first responders do their job.
    Jim Acosta is not a journalist,he’s just a lowlife dirtbag.

50. Jcb

April 3, 2020 at 4:14 am

Jim Acosta is not only a dirtbag he is not worth to be in my presence let alone the president. He has no qualification to be a journalist CNN will only hire the same level of rats to work for them. I mute him when ever I see his face. He should be banned from the White House

51. Chin

April 3, 2020 at 6:56 am

I NEVER watch CNN, or the other Crap networks. I wouldn’t watch any of them if my life depended on it. Not worth my time. They should all hang their heads in shame at the lies they spread.

52. John Worden

April 3, 2020 at 7:49 am

Asking if CNN should apologize to Mr Lindell assumes that CNN is an organization with integrity. They’re not!
    On a separate note: Why in heavens name are we accepting face macks from China. They started this mess, lied about it and now blame us for starting it. And we’re accepting medical supplies from them? What…..to spread the disease further?

53. Paul Fishman

April 3, 2020 at 10:47 am

The Communist News Network CNN someday soon is going to be sued for their Communist lies and slander along with libel. They better watch out or they will be put out of the news venue in Trump’s second term. Still this Communist News organization think they are immune.

54. John J

April 3, 2020 at 11:32 am

CNN “communist news network” should be taken of the air

55. Marta McGraw

April 3, 2020 at 12:44 pm

As history has shown us evil never apologizes… But I do agree that the president should never be near too many people for the sake of his health we need him in the left would love to see him infected because that’s what evil does… Thank you to all Police first responders doctors nurses on the front lines and thank you to all in the private sector showing how things get done! God bless America

56. bren

April 3, 2020 at 12:58 pm

AMERICANS WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA FROM THE EVIL CRIMINAL ACTS OF DEMOCRATS………………………..TO SOLVE AMERICAS PROBLEMS MAKE THIS CHOICE WE THE PEOPLE’ HAVE THE POWER OF OUR VOICES AND OUR VOTES, TO VOTE OUT THE ENTIRE LYING,CORRUPT, TREASONOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY COME NOV 2020, VOTE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TO END ALL CORRUPTIONS IN WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

57. william

April 3, 2020 at 3:32 pm

!! ON this one thing I stand with CNN !! “I”!! HATE lindel !!! !!SICK OF HIS “F”ING COMMERCIALS!!!!!

58. Anita Boedecker

April 3, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I saw Mr. Lindell’s comments. I was so proud that he had the courage and faith to say what he did…all the while knowing, I’m sure” he would get throttled by the media! Thank God, our hope and promise is not in the media, in man or any other thing other than Christ.

59. mountaine

April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Hey William, how old are you ?!?!?! That’s why you have a “on” “off” knob on the controls…….shut it off when something comes on you can’t stand !!! DUH ?!!?!?

60. Rich Bach

April 3, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Not only is Jim Acosta a real jerk, but I have heard and read that the left and the main stream media want to FCC to censur POTUS and his briefings. It seems that his approval ratings are making the left and their cronies in the House and the Senate along with the MSM squirm a bit and they feel if this continues that he will be re-elected in November. Not only that, but Shifty Schiff wants to take another shot at trying to impeach him for how he has handled this crisis. It is time to turn the House over to the GOP and increase the GOP majority in the Senate come November. We also need to remove the squad from Congress.

61. Ina

April 3, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Yes.that man is crazy.

62. Rambo

April 3, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Good thing is Mike ,you and other Christians have fain in God! The others put their faith in other gods, like hitler, stalin Lenin, “Porky Pig-losi, Daffy Duck Chuck, Spineless shifty Schiff, mad maxine , and dumb dumb Nadler, et al.

April 3, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Leave CNN alone. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

64. John L

April 4, 2020 at 12:25 am

here’s the bottom line, if CNN does a story on you and promotes you in a positive way or advocate your actions it’s time for you to get on your knees and pray forgiveness from the Lord above. The last thing I want is for CNN to approve of me! I don’t watch CNN and I don’t want it watching me

65. unashamed of my God

April 4, 2020 at 2:26 am

Hang in here people of faith.. God is watching and waiting for America and the world to turn back to Him.. We that believe in God will be the ones that bring us through this horrible curse. America as well as all the other nations have turned their back on God far to long.. We must come back..
    One day soon that Trumpet will sound and the Eastern Sky will open and there will stand Jesus with his hand outstretched for His people to come home.. The Bible says EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW!!! Accosta may not go up with we that are “Born Again”, but he and all others that will be left behind will fall on their knees and admit Jesus is Christ… The Bible says it and I believe it … Oh how I hope the whole world confesses their sins and all go.. But that’s a big hope isn’t it.. The wicked seems to get more wicked and the Christian holds on with all our might while being mocked and put down… I’m sure many will come to know our Savior during this crisis. That’s what God is waiting for.. We must pray and witness when we can as Lindell did un-ashame of our God the Creator of this world.. I praise Him and thank Him for people like Lindell.. I truly believe God placed Trump in that Oval Office and only God can remove him.. Keep your chins up and continue to pray for the world and our President along with his family, Pence and all that love America and “We The People”.. Together we will win this invisible war with our prayers and faith in God.. God Bless all of you that read this…

66. ronald g jacobs

April 4, 2020 at 3:54 am

THANKS MR MY PILLOW FOR SPEAKING UP, YES AMERICA NEEDS TO PRAY AND PRAY HARD AND QUICK TOO. IT BOTHERS ME THAT CNN A NETWORK PROVEN TO LIE AND PUBLISH STORIES THAT ARE MADE UP TO SLANT PEOPLES VIEWS ATTACKED HIM THE WAY THEY DID. BUT THANKS CNN FOR HELPING ME MAKE UP MY MIND. WHEN THIS IS OVER, I AM ORDERING 4 MY PILLOWS AND POSSIBLY THE MATTRESS TOPPER FROM MY PILLOW. THIS COMPANY IS WORTH IT NOMATTER HOW MUCH THEY COST.

67. Sarah

April 4, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Years ago I watched CCN, believing I could count on them for fast and accurate coverage. I am very unhappy with the way people of faith and Christians are mistreated by them. We do not need biased opinions from any reporter or CEO. It seems that you want your ratings to improve.Count me out. No longer watching! You

April 4, 2020 at 10:39 pm

I think that every democrat that voted for impeachment should tried for treason, and be hung if they are found guilty, they said things about Trump, but can’t say anything about without getting criticism. Why do they criticism him for closing the border, when other have done the same. I wish this administration who revoke the license of all the liberal media for spreading lies, for not reporting on things that the democrats do. Joe, like Hillary everything she say’s is a lie, Obama too, he’s the worst president we’ve ever had, and I hated him from taking office. Because they continue to blame the president for the virus, they are going to lose this election, they have lost of all credibility, especially Schiff and Pelosi.

69. JR

April 6, 2020 at 2:28 am

Keep the faith. Jesus has never failed anyone. We are the demons. Just remember judgement day is coming. How soon no one knows, but the Heavenly Father; God himself. Thanks My Pillow man, keep up the good work. One day you will be rewarded.

70. Sue

April 6, 2020 at 4:50 am

I can’t say “would be easy for a camel …” BUT I must say: would be easy for a donkey learn science that those demonrats or fakenewsmongers to apologize. We know them well, they are cynical, they are evil’s kids so why expect something righteous from them. Just rebuke them, we are the righteous ones, we are in the right side, don’t even bother to pay attention tho those demons not worth to pay attention to worthless guys. Let justice st keep doing right and keep our peace don’t let them bother us. WE ARE OVER THEM. Keep praying 🙏 because bigger is The One Who is with us than the one who is with them. Yay!!!

71. patricia overbey

April 6, 2020 at 10:29 am

Absolutely CNN should apologize to Mike Lindell however I would not hold my breath, Evil people they have become

April 6, 2020 at 12:25 pm

SUGGESTION: Instead of people waiting and hoping and trying to put some suggestion of worldy inspiration on this site, because that will never work, there are JUST too many opinions based upon what People think, w/their finite minds, my suggestion is: GET a KING JAMES 1611 Bible, and READ Isa 34:16 and then SEARCH the Scriptures (John 5:39) and then STUDY to shew thyself worthy…2 Tim 2:15 Incidentely these last three verses can ONLY be found in a KING James Bible! The words, seek, search and Study re NOT found in any other FRAUDULANT MS’s or any other Texts! THEN according to JOHN 17:17 the truth is found and things will change for that man/woman who desires the truth!

73. Gregory Evans

April 7, 2020 at 2:33 am

God bless Mr Lindel, He follows what his heart and what God has done for so many. CNN should more than apologize for their slander.

74. Robert Richey

April 7, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Communist News Network, better know as CNN should be punished by the FCC, if indeed the FCC still exists and actually have Real Americans in charge there.

75. Joe

April 14, 2020 at 11:04 pm

AT&T Chairman, Randall Stephenson, should have the balls to unload CNN from their holdings and unhinge itself of all the media minions that are on their payroll !
    Back when Ted Turner owned CNN, it was a respected source of news. Now it has become a JackAss holdout of re-tards that are masquerading as journalists!
    If I don’t get trusted news from FOX, I switch to OAN. CNN is blocked on my TV sets (6).
    Better listen up Randall ! Your bottom line is going to plunge more if you don’t purge these losers.

76. Joe

April 14, 2020 at 11:04 pm

77. Ken

April 15, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Jim Acosta seems to be at the President’s news conferences. Not sure why, whether is was a court order, or a decision to give him a chance to redeem himself. But the President is ready for Acosta, just waiting for that next idiotic question or statement. There should be a Secret Service Agent at the ready, in case he ever again tries to tear the microphone out of the hands of an aide whose job it is to control the mic.

Fox News host took down CNN over this coronavirus scandal

Fake news CNN spends all day and night hyping up the coronavirus outbreak to try and make Donald Trump look bad.

But in a recent broadcast fake news CNN crossed the line.

And one Fox News host took down CNN over this coronavirus scandal.

Fake news CNN proves they are not a news network on a daily basis.

The latest example was Chris “Fredo” Cuomo’s comedy act with his brother New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

Chris and Andrew Cuomo played a buddy comedy routine during a recent “interview” where Chris mocked Andrew for getting tested during a press conference to encourage more New Yorkers to get tested for coronavirus.

The “gag” culminated with Chris Cuomo pulling out an oversized cotton swab to poke fun at his brother’s big nose.

This infuriated Fox News Senior Meteorologist Janice Dean.

Two of Dean’s family members died in New York nursing homes and many people believe Cuomo has the blood of thousands of New Yorkers on his hands by ordering nursing homes to take in coronavirus patients.

Appearing on Tucker Carlson’s show, Dean ripped Chris and Andrew Cuomo for joking around to distract from a massive stain on Andrew Cuomo’s record.

“Make no mistake, I’m really glad that Chris Cuomo has recovered from Covid-19 because he apparently had it and I’m glad that their family is well,” Dean told Carlson. “But my family is not well. That’s not something to joke about.”

Dean continued that the clip was too painful for her to watch, but that the fake news media was giving Andrew Cuomo a pass for his disastrous handling of the coronavirus outbreak – including signing the death warrant for thousands of elderly New Yorkers in nursing homes.

“I have not seen the coverage of this,” Dean added. “You have covered it, Martha [MacCallum] has covered and The New York Post is covering it. This should be one of the biggest stories of this pandemic of 2020. Twenty percent of our lost loved ones are from nursing homes. And it’s because Governor Cuomo, and several other Governors by the way in different states, forced COVID recovering patients into nursing homes,” Dean concluded.

Kayleigh McEnany had one message for CNN that had all hell breaking loose

The latest Fake News Media feeding frenzy came to an abrupt halt.

None of these so-called “reporters” had any idea what hit them.

That’s because Kayleigh McEnany had one message for CNN that had all hell breaking loose.

Fake news reporters lost their minds when Donald Trump announced that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection.

So-called “journalists” like Neil Cavuto and Joe Scarborough – as well as all the “experts” on fake news CNN – screamed that Trump was trying to kill people by pushing quack medicine.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany shut down this nonsense at the White House press briefing with a series of truths.

McEnany noted that the President was taking hydroxychloroquine in consultation with the White House physician and that the drug had been deemed safe by the FDA dating back decades.

Studies in France, Italy, and China also showed the drug’s promise in treating coronavirus.

In addition, McEnany called out fake news CNN host Chris Cuomo for taking a “less safe” version of hydroxychloroquine called quinine, which the FDA removed from the market back in 2006 due to the risks involved.

The uproar over hydroxychloroquine was another example of how the Fake News Media just opposes whatever Donald Trump says or does.

So-called “reporters” would rather see hydroxychloroquine fail to successfully treat coronavirus than Donald Trump be right about its potential as a therapeutic.

You won’t believe how CNN just rooted for Donald Trump’s death

There is no bottom for fake news CNN.

Everyone at the network is fully invested in trying to defeat Donald Trump.

But their hatred took an ugly turn and you won’t believe how CNN just rooted for Donald Trump’s death.

On fake news CNN’s morning show, New Day host Alisyn Camerota interviewed Dr. Jonathan Reiner who served as a cardiologist to former Vice President Dick Cheney.

Fake news CNN had Dr. Reiner on to bash President Trump for admitting to taking the drug hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection.

Camerota began the bashing session by noting one of the side effects of the drug could be mood swings.

Dr. Reiner teed off on that softball musing the damage a President suffering from mood swings could cause.

“I think the last thing we need is this president to have mood swings. The drug’s most consequential side effect is a malignant cardiac arrhythmia that can kill you,” Dr. Reiner began.

Dr. Reiner then misled the audience by failing to note studies in Italy, France, and China that showed hydroxychloroquine worked early on in treatment to lessen the symptoms of coronavirus.

“Now, the White House doesn’t really use the kinds of rules that we use out in the community. They have 24-hour access to their patient and they can do things that doctors in the community can’t do. So, they have ways of actually mitigating that risk. I agree with [CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta] completely, this drug is unproven and the data we have suggests it doesn’t work or can be harmful,” Dr. Reiner added.

Finally, Dr. Reiner gave fake CNN the money sound bite they were after by speculating that Donald Trump stood a 15 to 20 percent chance of dying should he contract the coronavirus.

“No one in this country should use it in the manner that the president is using it. The White House medical unit obviously made a calculated decision that they considered his risk of taking the drug lower than his risk of actually contracting the virus. My calculations, I think his risk, based on all the co-morbidities you mentioned in the lead-in, he probably has a 15 to 20 percent risk of dying of this virus should he contract it,” Dr.Reiner.

Americans could not believe fake news CNN was airing ghoulish segments speculating about the President’s death.

Opposing him politically is one thing.

But fantasizing about Trump’s death crosses over into mental illness.

Pants of Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.