This Fox News host might get fired for one shocking reason

Another Fox News host is under fire.

But the heat is coming from a surprising source that no one ever would have suspected.

And this Fox News host might get fired for one shocking reason.

Fox News host Shepard Smith is an open liberal activist.

But he pretends to be a straight news anchor.

During a recent broadcast of his show, Smith had on Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.

In the course of the interview, Napolitano claimed President Trump confessed to a crime when he asked the Ukrainian President to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden.

Tucker Carlson responded by having former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova on his show and diGenova said Napolitano was a “fool” for making such a ludicrous claim.

The next day, Smith responded by smearing Carlson as “repugnant.”

Carlson fired back that night calling Smith an angry partisan that passes off his political views as straight news.

That was enough for the executives at Fox News to step in and demand Smith stop attacking Carlson and if Smith continued to smear Carlson the network would promptly fire him.

Vanity Fair reports:

The schism was evident this week as a feud erupted between afternoon anchor Shepard Smith and prime-time host Tucker Carlson. It started Tuesday when Fox legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano told Smith on-air that Trump committed a “crime” by pressuring Ukraine’s president to get dirt on Biden. That night, Carlson brought on former Trump lawyer Joe diGenova, who called Napolitano a “fool” for claiming Trump broke the law. Yesterday, Smith lashed back, calling Carlson “repugnant” for not defending Napolitano on air. (Trump himself is said to turn off Fox at 3 p.m., when Shep Smith airs.) Seeking to quell the internecine strife before it carried into a third day, Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and president Jay Wallace communicated to Smith this morning to stop attacking Carlson, a person briefed on the conversation said. “They said if he does it again, he’s off the air,” the source said. (Fox News spokesperson Irena Briganti denied that management had any direct conversation with Smith).

Many Fox News viewers would welcome Smith getting the book.

Smith is a wild-eyed liberal political activist who routinely lies about Donald Trump and his administration.

Unfortunately for Fox News, Smith lives down to the very definition of fake news.

1. james g mcninch

September 27, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Yes shepard smith is a liberal make the news what you want it to be, or who you want them to be, look i have been watching fox news since they started news reporting, and still do unless paul ryan askes fox heads to dump president trump which was reported today, he is on the companies board, smith has at times put his own opinion to certain stories and has been against president trump ever since he elected to run in 2015. the judge has been wrong at times or have inserted his own opinion some times at the wrong time. Well. the only time i ever heard or saw smthis reporting was when he was reporting the gulf war in the thick of it imported with a unit army etc. thats all ever since he started with a spot on the air i do not listen or watch his program i go to fox business.

• Robbie Puckett

September 28, 2019 at 5:13 am

I NEVER watch this scuzz ball. Even his voice is grating and I would be delighted if Fox fired his sorry tail.

• Karen Saxbury

September 30, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I for one would not miss Shepard Smith, I always just bypassed him, simply because I couldn’t stand him, but my husband figured out his liberal views pretty quick. I hope they do dump him.

• carol

October 4, 2019 at 6:31 pm

so do I cannot stand watching hia show. fox needs to get rid of him.

• Frank J. Randazzo

October 1, 2019 at 1:15 pm

agreed

• Robert Rimini

October 7, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Ms Smith is a disgrace, and should be fired!

• Phyllis

October 1, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Agree and there are many viewers like myself that never watch him. There are other liberals also on Fox as Wallace, Baier, Juan Williams. Better news by reading.

• df

October 1, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Bret Baier isn’t a liberal. He’s an independent that hasn’t voted in the last couple of elections.

• Ron Howard

October 14, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Bret is, in fact, a liberal masquerading as a moderate. Pay close attention and you’ll see he is, unless of course you are also a liberal and wouldn’t notice. Nothing personal here. Being a liberal isn’t the end of the world, unless you’re a violent, lying, corrupt type of liberal. 🙂

• Bobi

October 2, 2019 at 1:24 am

Trump has never said or done anything to demean homosexuals. Whats this fairy’s problem anyway?! I want to puke every time I see him and most certainly won’t watch or listen to his show. Please, Fox, get rid of this @ss!

• Ttidh Eiley

October 5, 2019 at 12:54 am

We agree We turn off Fox news when Shep Smith is on .
          What happened to him ??He used to report the news in a non partisan way Now he slants the news and definitely is not fair.
          We also notice now Judge Neopolitano is not fair anymore We turn him off as well.
          It’s not only us but we have so many other friends who are getting upset with Fox who we Have watched faithfully for years.

• Richard

October 7, 2019 at 10:32 pm

I agree with you on both Shep and the judge. I haven’t watched Shep for years and became turned off on the judge around the beginning of 2018. The judged decided he didn’t like Trump and as time went by he became more forceful and over the top. A good example was how the judge determined Trump was guilty of a crime of asking a foreign power dig up dirt on the Bidens. However he used the wording from Schiff’s depiction of the Ukraine/Trump telephone conversation rather than how the letter read according to the President and how a copy provided to the gov. website.

• Deborah

October 2, 2019 at 10:31 pm

He’s just a typical snitty gay guy who is miserable with himself 100% of the time.he was less biased before he fully embraced the gay lifestyle. Now he is unbearable. I never watch hi. He will promote ANY lie he hears first on MSNBC. He has already convicted Trump even after the letter proved he never strong-armed the Ukrainian President. I have no idea why he is there.CNN should hire him he’d elevate their ratings……..up three points lol His 25 friends and family.

• Billy

September 30, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I wish they would fire his lying, queer, liberal asz TODAY.

• JOANNA

October 3, 2019 at 2:43 pm

STOP ATTACHING HOW THIS JERK LIVES!!! ATTACK HOW HE REPORTS THE NEWS!!! WE KNOW IS BASIS!! WHO THE HELL WATCHES HIS SHOW?!?!??

• Carol Dugan

September 30, 2019 at 10:30 pm

They should fire Smith now. I never had and never will watch him.

• carol

October 1, 2019 at 1:47 am

Come on Fox do the right thing…fire Smith and let him go to msnbc where he belongs. Fox viewers hate him so replace him with someone your audience will actually watch!

• BlahBlahBlah

September 30, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Yes Smith & Napalitano should Bebe released right away. However, the Murdoch’s face a much bigger problem, Paul Ryan. The Murdoch’s should never forget what made Fox News, conservative viewers! Paul Ryan is a fraud and RINO! His opposition to the President, who is now the leader of the country and leader of the Republican Party. There is no doubt Ryan is a Mitt Romney flunky. I know Conservatives are becoming increasingly turned off by Fox and Ryan on their board is a critical mistake! He belongs on AT&T’s board(CNN) or NBC’s board because as a RINO he’s really a Dem in Republican clothing. Murdoch. family, be smart dump Ryan, Smith and the Fraud Napolitano!

• neo

October 1, 2019 at 1:00 am

Heard that Napolitano was revengeful towards Trump for not appointing him to the supreme court….with this kind of temperament he has proven that Trump was RIGHT

• Ron Howard

October 14, 2019 at 4:31 pm

I’ve heard that, but I can’t even imagine the phony judge Napolitano being remotely qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

• FedUP

October 1, 2019 at 1:39 am

I wouldn’t lift a finger to stop Shepard Smith from being fired!!

• Bill kirchman

October 1, 2019 at 5:28 am

Smith is a sorry DemocRAT liberal. Boot him

• ROBERT

October 1, 2019 at 5:10 pm

J G MCninch, My response to Smith is kinda like tunamelt, it’s tunimout! Every one has an opinion, idiots and scholars alike. however, Smith’s opinion is negative, biased and some times down right queer!

• Russell

October 1, 2019 at 6:29 pm

I so don’t watch Smith and that’s because I have never heard of him until today. That surely can’t be very profitable to Fox.

2. JanD

September 27, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Shepherd Smith was never able to disguise his approach to life. It didn’t take much “Gaydar” to pin him. But that has nothing to do with his politics or general attitude of disdain, hostility and superiority. That aspect is not restricted to President Trump, but permeates all of his communication skills. Was that why they hired him?

3. Larry OBrien

September 27, 2019 at 7:46 pm

“Sweet” Shep has detested President Trump since day one and his “presentation” of the news (?) makes this VERY CLEAR. For a network which prides itself on ‘truth’, ‘Sweet’ Shep is a POSITIVE step backwards. I alleviate the pain by just moving over to One America News — where HONESTY prevails.

• Cindy

September 27, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I will continue to back Carlson!! Smith is a liberal who has a liberals agenda!!

• BlahBlahBlah

September 30, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Totally agree. Can’t wait for Carlson,Hannity&Ingraham to sign with OAN! Then I won’t have to switch channels from 8-11PM!

• ROBERT

October 1, 2019 at 5:28 pm

L OBRIEN, WHEN FOX GOT RID OF O’REILLY THEY LOST HALF THEIR CHANNEL! I THEN SOUGHT A NEW NEWS STATION. OAN FILLS THE BILL. NEWS MAX HELPS. WHEN THEY TOOK ON A MUSLIM PRODUCER WHO WENT AFTER JUDGE JEANIE PIRRO THEY LOST ANOTHER 25%. WITH DEMOCRAT PUNDIT DONNA BRAZIL NOW IN HOUSE THEY OSCILLATE @ AROUND 10%

4. Jo

September 27, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Shepherd should go, along with Chris Wallace. I agree with Tucker most of the time. If Fox News still wants a conservative audience, they need to limit the leftists contributors, Chris Haun,Juan Williams and Donna Brazil to name a few. Thank goodness for the mute button!!!

• CECIL SLIGH

September 27, 2019 at 11:04 pm

You have that right for sure Jo.I quit watching Fox as soon as they hired that criminal fraudster Donna Brazil with the answers to the Hillary questions she gave to Lester Holt,another fraudster.

• provobis

September 30, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Exactly right Jo. And those “few” you named are not the worst(except for Smith whose well known perversion places him at odds with Catholicism which he often disparages).I don’t have to tell you how offensive Smith is not only on the “news” but personally as well. Don’t know who hired him at Fox, and then who kept him……and why?

• Michael Springer

October 2, 2019 at 7:12 am

Amen

5. Yoda

September 27, 2019 at 10:14 pm

About time Fox grew a couple.

6. Kenneth H. Frazier

September 28, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I can’t speak for all my fellow Mississippi’s, However, I feel that the vast majority would agree with me when I say we’re ashamed and sickened that this person claims from being from our state. We need another un-American activities committee and Mr. Smith a few others, need to be investigated and sent packing by Fox. I’m sure one of the other networks like CNN and MSNBC would be more than happy to have them.

7. Fred Doe

September 29, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Do you wonder why there are few comments here? Google is blocking numerous concervative websites on my computer, calling them hacking sites as I am sure they are doing to many others. When I tried to click on this article, it said it was a suspicious hacking site. When I clicked on “continue”, it said “webpage not found”! I had to paste just “pantsonfirenews.com” into my computer to get here, without a specific article in the url or it would continue to block.They also block attempts to contact the website to inform them of it!

• Barbara Whipple

October 1, 2019 at 8:07 pm

I agree Fred. Many of the conservative sites are blocked. Also paramountcommunicatons.com is blocked. This means if you get a request for donations for the Conservative movement you can’t contribute. Enough already!

September 29, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I’m an older guy now. “I stated several years ago that the internet would serve to be the destruction of America as we now know it. Buckle up and get ready for a frightening ride…” We’ll, here we are my friends! Social media is controlling the world and not at all to our benefit. I fear for my grandchildren. Lord help them through.

9. Denise Walters

September 30, 2019 at 1:23 am

Not wanting to distract from the point of this article (with which I wholly agree), I just wanted to point out that I think you meant to print “…Smith getting the boot” not “the book.”

10. Patricia Overbey

September 30, 2019 at 10:04 am

Biden is absolutely deranged.

11. Daniel Mount

September 30, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I think Andrew Napolitano is really a Democrat in Republican clothing.

• Kenneth H. Frazier

October 2, 2019 at 8:04 pm

I agree!!!!!

12. Thomas a Arnold

September 30, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I can’t stand this guy or gal, however it identifies… freaking libtard no diff than the morons on cnn and msnbc but less likeable than most

by far the worst host on Fox

13. Thomas a Arnold

September 30, 2019 at 10:41 pm

by far the worst host on Fox
    disgusting libtard, even more irritating than most on cnn and msnbc

think he was fox’s token lgbtq… libtard

can’t stand juan williams either..

• Donna

October 2, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I agree, Shepard Smith should have been ditched a while ago. Never watch his show. Juan Williams is beginning more and more each day to rub me the wrong way. Jesse Watters recently reamed him out and Juan did deserve it. Let these two go. Long overdue.

14. James Moore

September 30, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I can only hope. When he comes on I change the channel same with Wallace and Cavuto. They should give Paul Ryan the boot also. That weasel is why we’re having so many problems today. He and his buddy Romney ran a lousy race and lost to Obama and they’re still all butt hurt over it.

15. mlhtd51

September 30, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Ahh, the Loss of Shepard would be a Good Start, followed by Chris W, Donna B, Juan W, might be some more, but i don’t watch much fox anymore.

16. Mary

September 30, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Fox won’t do anything to Shep and his fake news, the Murdoch sons and their wives will protect him, they are also Liberal.

17. JoeyP

September 30, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Why hasn’t Smith been FIRED yet? . . . Hasn’t he just EXPOSED FOX for the liberal NEWS network that it is turning into?!? Makes me wonder why Roger Ailes was REALLY fired for . . . Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (KEEP America Great Again).

September 30, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Shephard Smith is one of the few real journalists over at the Faux News Channel. Chris Wallace and Brett Beier are the other two. The rest of them are just partisan hacks who just apple polish for Donald Trump.
    They could fire Shepard Smith, however he would be immediately picked up by other networks because he does honest journalism.
    My belief is that he would even get better money, as well.

• Nancy Yow

October 1, 2019 at 12:08 am

O!e lord!

• Conde J. Peoples

October 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Well Said Mike. The level of Vitriol here On This Site Never Ceases to Amaze Me.

• Jerry

October 3, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Mike your a liberal idiot !

19. SB

September 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm

FOX PLEASE FIRE SHEPARD SMITH!! While you’re at it dump Napolitano and Chris Wallace!
    If you could cut out this dead weight FOX would be so much better!! I just have to turn it off whenever these liars come on.
    Cris Wallace is supposed to be straight news. What a joke! He attacks pro Trump guests and kisses up to Democrap guests.
    He is the worst kind of biased reporter pretending to be straight news. Napolitano used to be decent, now he just says anything to attack Trump. Maybe somebody has something on him to make him say the crap he says now. Please get rid of all of them!!

20. Shan B

September 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm

21. Rani

September 30, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Can’t stand Shepard Smith and I hope Fox fires him and Paul Ryan while you’re at it. Two phonies who don’t speak the truth. Fox made a big mistake for putting Ryan on their Board. He was a RHINO when in Congress as Speaker and he’ll be a back stabber for Fox’s Board members.

22. Tim Hobbs

September 30, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Sheppard Smith should be released by FNC for just the reasons given by Tucker. He hides his Liberalism and tries to make us think he is reporting news.
    And if FNC ever let Tucker go, many of us would stop watching the channel altogether. Real concerns are raised, as well, by Fox taking on Paul Ryan. This could be a show-stopper as well.

23. Mark St

September 30, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Shep and Ryan are doing it doggie style.

September 30, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Go away FAGGOT.

25. Edi Grosz

September 30, 2019 at 11:58 pm

FOX, why do you let Smith, Wallace, and Cavufo spoil the great reputation you have earned with all those honest, hard working and decent people who work for you?
    You cant have it both ways! Either you want to stay on the top, or they will leave you and create their own station (which they already have, in a way…). and we all will leave you and go with then!!!!!!!
    Think about it!!!!!!!….. are they worth it?????

26. julie kemp

October 1, 2019 at 12:11 am

I never watch Shepard Smith, but I love all the others. I have Fox News on all day, except for Smith and Donna Brazile. When they’re on, I change channels. Donna is NOT trustworthy and Smith is a biased liberal.

27. cliff

October 1, 2019 at 12:12 am

My wife and I stopped watching Fox News in the afternoon for exactly that reason.. we were tired of hearing the constant BS from shithead smith.. the sooner he is gone the better… we are tired of all these liberals not accepting they lost and instead continuing to denigrate OUR GREAT PRESIDENT.

28. jean davis

October 1, 2019 at 12:43 am

I stop watching Fox News when smith or cavuto are

on–quite a few friends feel the same

29. DON HEATH

October 1, 2019 at 3:24 am

Like most other people I also turn S. Smith off when its time for him to come on. I’m able to think for myself, the last thing I need is for this nut to try and tell me what I need to think and or act. Fox would do well to kick him to the curb.

30. Beach

October 1, 2019 at 11:00 am

Watched Smith one time–only watch part of an interview with Napolitano once. These two have always stated their basis against President Trump….they are part of the swamp – twisting everything to support their own political views..neither one of them belong on Fox new they belong on the fake news shows…they will say anything that gets viewers and sells books…

31. h8aliar

October 1, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Smith is a member of the protected class due to his life style therefore, he can say and claim anything he wants without question or criticism. He will not be fired either no matter how low his viewing audience is. He will sue immediately for discrimination against a protected class as a member of the homosexual community.

32. xconcern

October 1, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Please fire Smith and have him take Napolitano and Chris Wallace with him !

• fuddcat

October 1, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Yes definitely xconcern!!!

33. Ron P

October 1, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Shepherd Smith is openly GAY and a ANTI-TRUMPER and should be FIRED right NOW and sent PACKING !

34. CHRIS HINES

October 1, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I cannot think of anything that would make me happier with Fox News than to get rid of Shepard and a couple of other left sided morons they have, thankfully I love most of their hosts enough to just turn the channel intil these morons are off the air, then switch right back.

35. rufusvondufus

October 1, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Do your viewers a favor, Fox, and fire the wuss immediately!

36. HUMPY

October 2, 2019 at 11:48 am

AS fOX NEWS HAS BECOME LESS RELEVANT AND HAS WAY TOOOOOO MANY LIBERALS FOOLS TO TOP THEM IS sHEP sMITH AS THE WORST EVEN TOPS JAUN WILLIAMS AND JUDGE NEPINOCHIO
    FOX NEWS CONTINUE TO BRING ON THE MOST OUTRAGES LIBS/ANTI TRUMP WHY ??????????
    “FAIR AND BALANCED” ???? MY BUTT
    THESE OUTRAGES ARE NOT GIVEN AIR TIME ON cnn . msnbc or cbs. BUT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAR THEM????
    THEN I FOUND OAN (ONE AMERICAN NEWS) AMAZING REFRESHING TRUTHFUL AND MUCH MUCH MORE
    TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I BELIEVE COMCAST REFUSES TO AIR IT I TRIED AND TRIED DISGUSTING COMCAST

37. Jo

October 3, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Mike, you should tune over to CNN and MSMBC where the real faux news is. Libs like you would feel right at home!

38. Richard Magnano

October 3, 2019 at 5:48 pm

This whole discovery of the occupants of the swamp must be eliminated by bringing the members to justice. No organization of any size can function for the benefit of the majority with LIARS & FALSE statements spouted daily on FALSE NEWS outlets.

39. Richard Droll

October 4, 2019 at 11:39 pm

I have FNC on for background news and then watch Outnumbered and Overtime up to 12 PDT then switch it to another channel as soon as Sheppard comes on. I sometimes watch Cavuto. I watch the Five, sometimes Bret, and Martha. Then I DVR Tucker and Hannity while I watch other favorite programs. FNC is wasting air time and money keeping Sheppard. Of course I bet Ryan wants to keep him on.

40. Clyde

October 5, 2019 at 1:27 am

Tucker there’s nothing straight about Sheppard Smith.

41. Susan Dudak

October 7, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Shepard Smith is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I will be singing “O Happy Day” if and when he gets fired. Hope the door slams him on the back as he goes.

Donald Trump

MSNBC made one claim that will leave any Trump supporter on the floor laughing

With hosts like Rachel Maddow, MSNBC is the home of the anti-Trump resistance.

They spend every moment of their shows attacking the President.

And they just made one claim that will leave any Trump supporter on the floor laughing.

Following news that Americans are firmly against the Democrat’s impeachment scheme, MSNBC anchors furiously took to the air to show their disapproval.

Anchor Chris Matthews in particular let loose, giving a theory of why voters are so strongly against impeachment — that Fox News is to blame.

“For the liberal media, an unofficial part of any job title must include attacking Fox News in an either occasional or permanent capacity for all that ills America. The task fell to MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle and Chris Matthews on Tuesday afternoon as the pair blamed FNC for the lack of overwhelming public support for impeaching and removing President Trump from office.

Matthews correctly noted that “[t]his bitterness and this division” in America “is not new” because it “took decades to develop” with it emanating in the Vietnam War. Matthews added that Trump (as opposed to the left and their media allies) has “exploited” the increased polarization.

Instead of looking inward, Ruhle replied that “what is new is the way news is consumed” before fretting that “[t]he poll numbers aren’t changing and we can say, ‘hasn’t anybody watched these impeachment hearings over the last two weeks?’”

Right on cue, Matthews interjected: “Well, there was no Fox back then. There was no Fox.””

This claim is laughable to any Trump supporter who is paying attention.

Fox News has rapidly shifted to the Left, with anchors like Chris Wallace and Judge Andrew Napolitano parroting Democrat talking points on every show.

Besides hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, the network is fully on board with impeaching President Trump.

President Trump has even been blasting the network, which he once considered his favorite television network.

Do you think Fox News has lost their way?

CNN just admitted the Deep State controls them with one insane move

Since the election of President Trump, the Deep State has done everything to take him down.

They control many government agencies that Trump is supposed to be the boss of.

And CNN just admitted they’re controlled by the Deep State with one insane move.

Since President Trump came into office, there has been no day more terrifying to the Deep State than when Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his report into FISA abuse.

He makes clear the FBI under Barack Obama acted improperly when obtaining surveillance warrants.

But networks like CNN are making selective claims about the report in order to paint the FBI in a positive light.

And to further control the narrative, they chose not to air the Senate testimony of Horowitz, instead announcing they will selectively choose what to air later.

Breitbart News reports:

“CNN opted against airing Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the FBI’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses during its investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign.

The move was highlighted by Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary for President George W. Bush, in a tweet: “CNN is not taking the Senate Horowitz hearing live. Unbelievable. A perfect example of how bias works. It’s not just what they cover. It’s what they don’t cover.”

Rather than broadcast the hearing, The Federalist’s Sean Davis noted that CNN featured commentary from anchor Jim Sciutto, one of the network’s more prominent promoters of the now-debunked theory that the 2016 Trump and Russia criminally conspired in the last presidential election.

Horowitz will testify in the Senate on Wednesday to detail his report this week that found no evidence of bias in FBI efforts to investigate the Trump campaign as part of the Russia inquiry.

The report Monday answered accusations from President Donald Trump that the bureau acted improperly in its surveillance of former campaign adviser Carter Page, as it related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.”

This is CNN outright admitting they are biased against Trump.

While they are willing to air every moment of the impeachment hearings against Trump which are occurring in Democrat-controlled House Committees, they won’t do the same for hearings that could be damaging to Deep State Democrats.

Do you think CNN is fake news?

Donald Trump

Joy Behar made a fool of herself after whining about a major Trump win on The View

Joy Behar is the most rabidly anti-Trump co-host on The View.

She can’t go a day without attacking the President.

And she just made a fool of herself after whining about a major Trump win.

While Democrats and the mainstream media are working overtime to convince voters that Trump needs to be impeached, every day Americans aren’t buying it.

A new Quinnipiac poll shows that a majority of Americans oppose impeachment, with 51 percent in opposition, and only 45 percent supporting it.

In response to this news, Behar took to The View to blast Trump, stating that his “tactics” are causing the opposition.

“A new Quinnipiac poll out Tuesday revealed the Democrats’ push to impeach President Trump appears to be working against them with voters, with a slight majority now opposing impeachment. The hosts of The View were upset at this news and lashed out at their Republican guest co-host, former Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie on Wednesday’s show, blaming Republican “tactics” for persuading voters against impeachment.

Sounding like she worked for MSNBC, Behar grumbled that the poll was a sign Trump’s “tactics” were swaying public opinion:

“A Quinnipiac poll just found 51% of voters oppose impeaching him. It looks like his tactics are working because last week it was the opposite,” she stated.

However guest co-host Chris Christie pushed back on that, pointing out Trump hasn’t changed who he is, yet Democrats keep reaching for new reasons to impeach Trump:

“I would say the other side. I think that the Democrats’ tactics are failing and that’s really the problem. He hasn’t changed. You hear that. He’s the same he has always been,” he pointed out.”

Trump is simply playing the political game, just as Democrats are.

And while the Democrats have the mainstream media on their side, Trump has the strongest economy in decades.

It shouldn’t be surprising that Trump is winning in the eyes of everyday Americans.

Do you think Democrats are sore losers?