The women’s soccer team declared war on Fox News with one disgusting attack

In recent weeks, the U.S. women’s soccer team has angered millions of Americans.

They launched a vicious attack on President Trump, refusing to meet with him after winning the World Cup.

And now the U.S. women’s soccer team declared war against Fox News with one disgusting attack.

Immediately after their World Cup win in France, women’s soccer team player Megan Rapinoe screamed at cameras that she wouldn’t visit the “f***ing White House” if Trump invited her.

Following that moment, the mainstream media became obsessed with her, giving her constant news coverage.

And just as her coverage is beginning to fade, Rapinoe took things even further, declaring that her Fox News-watching parents “need to go to therapy.”

Yahoo News reports:

Megan Rapinoe has explained how she deals with her parents watching Fox News, in light of the attacks some of its hosts and contributors leveled at her during the U.S. women’s soccer team’s recent World Cup-winning run in France.

“I’m very similar to how they are, even though I think my dad voted for Trump and I’ll say: ’I don’t get it. How are you simultaneously as proud as punch of me, and watching Fox News all the time, [who are doing] takedowns of your daughter?” the team’s co-captain told The Guardian in an interview published Saturday. “That’s why I’m like: ‘You guys need to go to therapy.’”

Rapinoe, who is gay, drew ire from Fox News personalities after she used her platform to speak out against President Donald Trump and his administration and call for the U.S. Soccer Federation to pay the women’s national team the same as its male counterparts.

The star midfielder declared during the tournament that she wouldn’t visit the “[expletive deleted] White House” if invited by Trump, who later attacked her on Twitter.

It’s one thing to attack President Trump.

The entire mainstream media and establishment as a whole does that on a regular basis.

But for Rapinoe to attack her own parents for watching Fox News, a network that leans to the right, clearly crosses a line.

It shows just how little respect the women’s soccer team captain truly has.

Do you watch Fox News?

1. Gregory Powers

August 21, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Trump can insult anyone at any time. Calling people names and being extremely rude is his forte. Heaven forbid anyone who calls him a name or questions what he says no matter how outrageous he is because he is very smart.

• Ken Wade

August 22, 2019 at 2:17 am

Trump does it with style, she a foul mouthed #%@#!

• Jack

August 22, 2019 at 11:19 am

That’s a woman?

• william couch

August 22, 2019 at 11:30 pm

NO!! A man that bleeds!!

• Duke Steele

August 26, 2019 at 4:28 pm

She’ll never be the man she wants to be. And shes a punk.

August 22, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Trump does not do it with style. He is arrogant, rude and does not accept any opinion other than his own. Oh, I forgot how smart he is and as our president, we have to listen.

• Gerald Ladd

August 22, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Well greg, you sucked the dick of a community organizer for 8 years. Every sentence out of his mouth started with I, or me. He accomplished nothing, other then doubling our debt,with nothing to show for it, and all of his policies failed.

August 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Obviously we have different opinions. I do not understand the reference of the community organizer and sex. When I respond I do not use vulgarity and do not believe it has a place in a civil discussion.

• chief1937

August 22, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Comment would be much more effective without the vulgarity shows ignorance. Gerald

• xconcern

August 22, 2019 at 2:43 pm

You come out with false narratives and sarcasm and then act all butthurt when somebody like Gerald calls you out !

August 22, 2019 at 4:59 pm

My rear end is fine so thank you for your concern.

• Rich

August 22, 2019 at 4:35 pm

How arrogant would you be if you had to put up with the fake mews attacking you every day? How rude would you be if you were constantly bombarded with false bullshit from the House? And yes I watch Fox News but I wouldn’t watch that disrespectful bitch play soccer for one second. I don’t give a shit what she thinks of Trump. She went to another country as our representative and knelt during the National Anthem. Did you forget that? She and her so called sport can go to hell. She’s not worthy of a visit to the White House. She’s probably too busy picking out a new stupid color for her hair anyway.

• Earl

August 22, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Pathetic US women’s soccer team.

• greg

August 22, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I have not seen any fake MEWS lately. The cat does like to purr and I clean the litter box regularly.

• Disgusted

August 23, 2019 at 2:49 am

Well Rich, I love soccer and I do not take away the skills that this nobody has. She shames her parents and she did not need to play for her country if she feels the way she appears to. We have many very good REAL women that could do the same job she does and did.
            It seems she is just like so many others that have no respect for anyone or anything. Obviously not even for herself. Pretty sad if you ask me.

• ROBERTW

August 22, 2019 at 8:55 pm

So are you. Rappenhoe is nothing but a faggot lesbian whore who thinks her shit don’t stink. Maybe you both should bend over and smell your ass sometime.

August 22, 2019 at 9:34 pm

ROBERTW commented on The women’s soccer team declared war on Fox News with one disgusting attack.
            in response to Greg:

It is nice when there can be a civil discussion and share opinions to hopefully learn something. I cannot bend over far enough to do what was suggested.

• chief 1937

August 22, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Careful discussing his intelligence.He was smart enough to get himself elected as president of the United States just what office do you hold Greg? Wonder why God gave us two ears and only one mouth ever think About that?

August 23, 2019 at 12:55 am

I have been on a school board and run for other offices but not won the election. A volunteer with several organizations are my current endeavors.
            Recently I was asked why I would ever what to run for any elected office and it made me think.

• Joe

August 24, 2019 at 12:40 am

Rapahoe,a ledgend in her on mind

• JORDIS

August 22, 2019 at 8:20 pm

you are so right

August 22, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Thank you.

• Ginger

August 23, 2019 at 2:26 am

Greg, how is it that you posted a comment on August 23, 2019 at 12:55 a.m. when that time has not occurred in the USA yet. You are either a bot or some kind of fake troll who is currently not in the USA.

• Gregory B Powers

August 23, 2019 at 1:17 am

Please explain how he “does it with steal” because I only hear insults.

• Ginger

August 23, 2019 at 2:27 am

Again, another comment not in the USA time zone.

• Dan Winright

August 22, 2019 at 2:33 am

If the fake media didnt report its blasphemy, it wouldn’t have any power

August 22, 2019 at 5:13 pm

The definition of blasphemy: the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things. I thought Trump was powerful and now I really know.

• Gerry

August 22, 2019 at 2:41 am

Gregory — If you ever paid attention — President Trump only fires back after being attacked by these mental midgets. He doesn’t start the problem, he is just better at it than they ever will be. As far as this purple haired egomaniac hypocrite goes — she is so UNIMPORTANT, I’m surprised any of the networks waste their time.

• Robin MacDonald

August 22, 2019 at 3:33 am

Spot on. Love how the media conveniently omits the fact that the first shot comes from the Left.

• Cindy

August 22, 2019 at 4:12 am

For the first time I hoped a team from the USA lost ????????‍♀️ She is just a pos end of story and hopefully the end of her!!

• FedUp

August 22, 2019 at 12:47 pm

I don’t have to support USA women’s soccer anymore!

• Rani

August 22, 2019 at 1:33 pm

Cindy – I totally agree with you. She’s a disgrace to the U.S. Too bad this team won because I, like you, was hoping they’d lose.

• BWH

August 22, 2019 at 10:29 am

Why allow the hijacking of words. She’s homosexual, not gay or lesbian.

August 22, 2019 at 1:00 pm

You are entitled to your opinion but Rapinoe is not?

August 22, 2019 at 5:09 pm

I guess it makes for good breaking news.

August 23, 2019 at 1:04 am

I have noticed Trump starting a lot of these attacks. He certainly escalates them with his nonsensical answers and demeaning insults.

• Ginger

August 23, 2019 at 2:30 am

Greg is a fake bot who is not even in the USA. I’m on the east coast, and it is currently 8/22/19 at 10:29 p.m. How is Greg already on 8/23/19 at 1:04 a.m.? This shows that he is here to push an agenda. Maybe he is one of the Russian bots the left is always talking about.

• Leilani

August 22, 2019 at 3:32 am

She is terrible and who needs a female soccer star that much! Kind of an overgrown child.
      And gay, which is disappointing to parents.
      Her parents are smart and RAISED HER, but she’s not grateful.

• Mike

August 22, 2019 at 3:45 am

gregory you ‘MORON’ grow/up. This idiot soccer player uses her foul mouth for more then making stupid comments!!!

• Jim S.

August 22, 2019 at 3:45 am

Trump hurt your HOE’S feelings again? What’s with you C.an’t U.nderstand N.ormal T.hinkers?

• Lynn

August 22, 2019 at 10:11 am

Typical wacko,

August 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Are you referring to Trump or me?

• Betty Jay

August 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Guess you approve of all the lies and filthy mouth View members sprew out about Trump. Rosie MacDonald is nothing but a filthy, loud-mouth idiot. Trump has the right to answer these people back. I despise all the LIES I hear the mainstream media say. They don’t even tell the truth about his speeches. They take two words and spin their lies. They are not journalists, they are the DEMOCRAT Propaganda media. I think for myself, I listen to the speakers, and make up my own mind. I refuse to listen to lies and propaganda. They suck.

• E. Seaton

August 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm

*sigh* You libs are so blind.

• Will T

August 22, 2019 at 5:45 pm

This isn’t about Trump. It is about an overgrown, spoiled, arrogant child, and her very public disrespect of her own parents. And I hope that they tire of it, disinherit her and kick her out of the family.

August 22, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I would put Trump in the overgrown,spoiled and arrogant child category. His father is deceased so he cannot be disinherited and kick out of his family.

• MARTY H. MATTHEWS

August 22, 2019 at 8:08 pm

she is so full of herself. her claim to fame is ” she can play soccer “

August 23, 2019 at 2:41 am

Can you play soccer? Trump is more full of himself.

• gandolf the White

August 23, 2019 at 10:57 am

Greg I see your deep, insightful posts. You better get your mommy to come down to the basement and write some new posts for you.

August 23, 2019 at 11:55 am

My mother is deceased. Her memory is nothing but positive and she taught my siblings to be involved including politics. She was always a Republican, conservative and taught us to look at all of the candidates. She had friends of both political parties and much respect from all.

• joseph g

August 23, 2019 at 2:41 am

first of all you demonpcRATS have been insulting MR.TRUMP right from the beginning. I guess only you low life lefties and scumbag progressives and all of you other left wing NUTS can do the insulting. Not to mention the four stooges who keep shooting their foul mouths off.

August 23, 2019 at 2:53 am

I consider myself conservative and certainly not a left-wing nut. When I talk about Trump it is what I see him do and what he says.

• bug zap

August 23, 2019 at 6:20 pm

I will NOT shed any tears for this “it”, should she meet with “Clintoned” demise.
      Same for ALL who support /encourage this vile conduct.
      OBOLA should be executed for INTENTIONALLY advancing destruction(‘fundamentally transform) MY country. MY lineages HAVE paid a very heavy price in blood for MY freedoms. I”contributed” too.
      And I KNOW there are a LOT of MY countrymen who you LEFTY SCUMBAGS are “trying” to cull from the herd.
      KARMA assholes.

2. Alice Cokefair

August 22, 2019 at 2:21 am

How PROUD her parents must be of her behavior! Makes me really glad I don’t have kids.

• Walt KAISER

August 22, 2019 at 3:06 am

Could not agree more with you. Megan who? Totally gone from any news cycle in 6 months.

3. Sperl

August 22, 2019 at 2:28 am

She needs a good smack on her ass like an other child needs once in a while…

• truckman

August 22, 2019 at 3:04 am

to late for that she needs a couple weeks in a mail prison see if she like having a man instead of being a queer You know I don,t hate her just her lifestyle and it needs changing I have some of the same problems with some females in my family I still love them as a person but not there life style

• Tibor Lody

August 22, 2019 at 4:12 am

I pity her. She is a mental midget, I believe the “Ladies “ of the ream are embarrassed and glad that she is off of the team. My sympathy goes out to her parents.

• Mark H. Giles

August 22, 2019 at 7:27 am

We can always send her to Dearborn Michigan for a circumcision or see if she can fly from the rooftops!

• Marty

August 22, 2019 at 3:05 am

Typical gay liberal woman, I’m wonderful and your not. She is a great soccer player, I bet she got to that level all by herself. Mom and dad had nothing to do with it, she walked to practice all by herself, bought all her own gear, traveled to tournaments all by herself, must be wonderful to be born self sufficient. What a pile of s#!t. Just another reason to hate soccer.

• Joe Rota

August 22, 2019 at 4:45 am

Magen’s comments and hate are all unfounded like many people who fall to the severe left where’s her appreciation for all she has accepted from her parents and country?

4. Janice E PRESCOTT

August 22, 2019 at 2:28 am

AND THIS MUFF DIVER HAS WAHT TO SAY??? STOMPED ON OUR FLAG AND KNELT FOR THE ANTHEM. SHE SHOULD JUST STFU. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR AN ANTI AMERICAN LIKE HER TALK.

5. James

August 22, 2019 at 2:34 am

She’s a typical hateful left-wing lesbian, arrogant filed mouth classless b**ch. Makes all gays look bad.

• Bill

August 22, 2019 at 2:43 am

I. Could care less what this ugly butch says or thinks, piss on her and women’s soccer. She has done so much to set the sport back.

• greg

August 22, 2019 at 1:09 pm

So you are not foul-mouthed?

• Truckman

August 22, 2019 at 3:07 am

don’t call them lesbians or gays they are just plane old queers

6. Gerry

August 22, 2019 at 2:43 am

I would think the parents have thought the same thing about her — and they would be right.

7. John M

August 22, 2019 at 2:44 am

I have a suggestion. IGNORE HER.
    She is desperate for attention.
    You want to frost her?
    Ignore her.
    A year from now no one will remember what’s her name.

8. Marlene deRonde

August 22, 2019 at 2:44 am

I have no use for disrespectful people. Maybe those who disrespect our Great President Trump need to live in a country where disrespect is permitted. It won’t be easy to find a place that tolerance such immature nonsense. Good riddance, Rapinoe.

9. mikhail

August 22, 2019 at 2:45 am

here mouth need to be washed with soap asap

• Earl

August 22, 2019 at 4:36 pm

I will never, ever watch another US women’s soccer game. I thought they had some class, but Iwas mistaken.
      Megan Rapinoe is a pathetic representative of US women’s soccer.
      Good bye.

10. mlhtd51

August 22, 2019 at 2:52 am

Only A Deranged, Delusional, and Bordering On Clinical Insanity, Anti-American Human Being Would Treat Their Parents, The POTUS, and USA, Like They Are Trash. Please Feel Free To Go To Whatever Country Suits Your Desires. Your NOT Needed Here In The USA!

11. JOHN CAMERON

August 22, 2019 at 2:52 am

WONDER WHY NO ONE SAYS ANTHING ABOUT WHEN SHE WAS GIVEN THE CUP SHE DROPPED THE AMERICAN FLAG SHE WAS HOLDING ON THE GROUND TO TAKE THE CUP??

12. Gross sailor

August 22, 2019 at 2:54 am

I wish they had lost. They remind me of a cunning bunch of runts.

August 22, 2019 at 3:00 am

Just a D C

14. Art Smith

August 22, 2019 at 3:04 am

I am out as a supporter of u s women’s soccer until they get rid of Rapinoe. She is an embarrassment to our country and to the other players on “her” team. Hell! It ain’t her team it’s our U S team.

15. Janet S. Stevens-Lindsley

August 22, 2019 at 3:06 am

She should never speak to her parents like she did. She has no respect for anyone and disrespect for everyone. She is a hair died pink headed pig. Only those who respect people should get respect. I respect the President of the United States and all senior citizens who are citizens of our U.S.A.

16. Timothy Toroian

August 22, 2019 at 3:10 am

Another one in need of the funny jacket with extra long sleeves!

August 22, 2019 at 3:06 pm

We have the 25th amendment along with the funny jacket for Trump.

• gandolf the White

August 23, 2019 at 11:03 am

Greg I see you are becoming as irrelavent as that white trash, foul mouthed lesbian is.

August 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

I contacted the U.S. Soccer federation and also FIFA, the world governing body for soccer about her foul mouth and so far nothing has been done about.
    She has disrespected our president, America and soccer. If the soccer governing organizations will do nothing then I and most likely many others will stop watching this sport.

18. Lfty64

August 22, 2019 at 3:27 am

Your kicking a ball, not curing cancer. Your contribution to the country is nil. If you really wanted to protest then don’t participate. Why would you want to represent a country you don’t believe in? I think I know, cause it is self serving. You are very narcissistic in your behavior. A person volunteering in a soup kitchen is doing more for the country, than these parasitic soccer players. Your being paid with taxpayer monies to kick a freaken ball, that’s it.

19. lizzardman

August 22, 2019 at 3:37 am

Suck a turd you ignorant libturd bitch. Take your TDS and shove it where no man has been or would ever want to go. You exemplify the reason many former liberals are considering voting conservative in 2020. Your hate defines you as a genuine psychopath and you can’t control it can you? Just STFU, move on and revel in the fact that despite your mental problems you won a trophy. That and a dollar will buy you a cup of joe at McDonalds.

• Mark H. Giles

August 22, 2019 at 7:36 am

Where I live we have lots and lots of cacti on which she can sit and grind.

20. Leilani

August 22, 2019 at 3:41 am

I feel sorry for parents of gays. It’s not really something that is fun. My friend, I think, has a gay son and she has become a recluse from all her former friends.
    Everyone else in her crowd has normal kids and grandkids.
    That’s what that disease does to people. And then when the girl is a brat on top of her odd choices….I refuse to “accept” them and not be allowed to have my own opinions on the subject.
    Especially, when they are so OPINIONATED themselves.

21. Bernie

August 22, 2019 at 3:41 am

She just another NARCISSIST! With PINK HAIR!!
    She should run for Congress.
    Probably become part of the SQUAD.
    AOC+4. HELL get a few more NARCISSISTIC idiot’s and they could have there own team.
    Such a sad state of affairs that we live in today when an AMERICAN SPORTS TEAM HAS THE AUDACITY TO DISRESPECT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ALL SHE WANTS IS WHAT SHE GOT HER FIVE MINUTES OF FAME
    WHY AREN’T THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS ALLOWED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
    WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE ON THEM.
    ARE THEY ALL IN LOVE WITH HER.

22. Phillip OCONNOR

August 22, 2019 at 3:44 am

The Soccer should kick their fowl mouth purple hair LESBow off the team and throw her a Banana. She needs to go to the White on her FEMINIST KNEES and ask for a$2.50 raise because no teams should make more than the MEN in NASCAR who have a more dangerous Sport and RISK their lives every Saturday and Sunday.
    I played soccer in high school and was very good I joined the Navy during VIETNAM and went over there and Killed people who HATED our way of life and we were paid very cheap, BUT that’s our job we protect our people and come home and we don’t get invited to the White House!!!!! OH WAIT? YES WE DID by REAGAN.

23. Hedy

August 22, 2019 at 3:47 am

This woman is disgusting, no respect for her parents, what is this generation coming to. God help them all.

24. madmemere

August 22, 2019 at 3:50 am

Ugly, ungrateful dyke, even attacking her own parents. They should disown her, but they probably won’t, it’s a “parent thing” and for the older generation, “blood is still thicker than water”; most of the younger generation could care less, unless they happen to “need” a place to live.

25. Racists forTrump

August 22, 2019 at 4:14 am

Fox is an evil empire, they have several objective people, Chris Wallace, Shepard Smith and Juan Williams. Geraldo, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, The Five, the Morning Idiots, and Judge Pirro are vile, disgraceful monsters. The channel is run by Ruppert Murdoch, a right wing media mogul who allowed all those sexual assaults by O’Reilly and Ailes and others that were fired.

• Vicki S

August 22, 2019 at 4:52 am

Another mental deficit speaks up. The channel is not run by Rupert Murdoch, it’s run by his sons who are both liberals. O’Reilly didn’t assault anyone. Maybe someone needs to assault you & knock some sense into you moron.

• june

August 22, 2019 at 11:09 am

BARF, two faced Chris Wallace who yells over his “guests” drowning out their verbal responses when their verbal responses aren’t what he wants to hear and their responses make more sense then his left wing ideology. Really sexual assault, did they go to jail NOPE because the so called crimes were fake news set up to displace right wing conservative newscasters with POS lying left wing liberals. Stopped watching Shepard and Juan for the same reasons. Pro violent abusive anitfa, pro late term abortions (you know you can kill it after its born), the green new deal that would bankrupt the world, free (LOL) health care for everyone in the world (all they have to do is cross our borders ILLEGALY and bring all their diseases, criminals, & terrorists with them. The only monster here is you

26. James Teel

August 22, 2019 at 4:25 am

Megan Rapinoe has the wwong one pegged for therapy. Maybe it would help her to grow up and see the obvious.

27. Bevie

August 22, 2019 at 4:51 am

Megan you are the one that needs therapy.
    Your parents are the smart ones because they watch the only need station that gives you the facts and tells the truth. Not those other stations that don’t give you the real facts , only propaganda to hurt OUR GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. I do not know why your team mates even listen to you, you might be a good player but there are others out there and I hope your team mates find one . You are such an ungrateful person to your parents and our President. You should be Greatful to live in this USA. DID YOU PLAY SOCCER FOR YOURSELF OR FOR THE USA ?????.

August 22, 2019 at 5:32 am

Aside from Sinclair, Fox news is the only reasonably middle-of-the-road political coverage on television. Other media outlets are so far biased leftist that one will think we are living in an incipient United States Soviet Republic. I seriously hope this is not so. Vote Trump 2020!

29. Will

August 22, 2019 at 7:40 am

Those who bash Fox News 24/7 are the ones who need to go to therapy.

30. Matt

August 22, 2019 at 7:46 am

Megan Rapinoe is just like Colin Kapernick, reaping the benefits of loving parents that supported and provided for them and then once they achieved success, turned right around and spit in their parents faces!!! They should both be ashamed and apologize to the parents that gave them so much love and support!!!

31. John J

August 22, 2019 at 10:08 am

This dyke should go to hell

32. neo

August 22, 2019 at 10:53 am

The ONLY reason the lying media publishes what “Rapid-Hoe” says is she carries their Anti Trump agenda and she is just another loud mouth gay who seems to demand acceptance by the masses…

33. Curtis Bartley Jr

August 22, 2019 at 11:58 am

Just want to be men she is a loud mouth bitch.

34. Carl R Carlson

August 22, 2019 at 12:39 pm

I wonder if the whole team really supports her views? Haven’t hear of anybody speak up against her foul mouth.One thing for sure I’ll never stop watching Fox News but I can sure turn off the soccer channel.

35. David Kight

August 22, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I have 3 daughters, if any one of them talked about our Presadent and our Great Country the way Megan Rapinoe is I would have nothing to do with her and would not let them in my Home.I want nothing to do with any DEOCRAT or left leaning asshole….

• greg

August 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm

What is a DEOCRAT? How can your anus lean left?

36. Mike Graybeal

August 22, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Who is this Skag? Here today gone tomorrow.
    Way to much FAKE NEWS…

37. Gerald Ladd

August 22, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Had Barry still of been in office, she could have gone to the WH and sucked Moooochells dick.

38. Jack

August 22, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I must assume the entire women’s soccer team feels the same as Rapinoe. I did not hear any of the women players rebuke her for her disrespectful language & her stepping all over the US Flag. Apparently they agree with her. I will not root for this team ever again.
    Time for these women to show backbone & rebuke her if there are any that disagree with her. I won’t hold my breath.

August 22, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Does anyone actually give a rats patootie what a soccer player or any sports figure says about the president or anyone else for that matter? My take on this person is she believes what she thinks is important because she is queer. She may be queer; she sure as hell ain’t important.

40. Don Poggendorf

August 22, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Here is another self important & self appointed know it all that is now dragging the whole team that she played on down to the bottom of the barrel with her! The only thing this so called athlete
    has succeeded at is kicking a soccer ball around in a “game” and then running her mouth about how that makes her this wonderful intelligent person who has the power to demand that the women’s teams should be paid at the same level as the men’s team. She is so stupid to realize that the teams are paid by the amount of money they bring in and according to those numbers her team was actually being overpaid! This soccer player is trying to bully herself into some powerful force to dictate her ideas! This “woman” is an insufferable boar and needs to shut up about her ideas before she takes all the luster off of the World Cup win!

41. Ron Garrett

August 22, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I think she is a P O S that needs to be removed from any U S team, and barred from any national events ever>>>Our Goverment does not have the Balls to do anything they just alk a lot about it SHE NEEDS TO GO !!!.

• greg

August 22, 2019 at 6:08 pm

She has soccer balls so does that makes her tougher than the government?

42. leonard Collings

August 22, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Truth is the woman’s soccer team is paid more than the men’s. Perhaps we the taxpayer should wean both teams off the free taxpayer dollar.

43. Mik

August 22, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Just like in the old Soviet Union indoctrinated children would turn in their parents if they said or did anything not inline with party dogma this ungrateful child has no problem turning on her own parents. What a disgusting pathetic little person.

August 22, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I’am curious does this THING have a PENIS or a VAGINA ?
    Either Or I’am certain her parents are very proud.

45. Donna Kenney

August 22, 2019 at 5:31 pm

I am very disappointed with Megan’s behavior. She was representing the USA. If she can’t do that and show the respect for the population that was rooting for the women’s soccer team, she should have said no and not participated. I also don’t like that she seems to be speaking for the entire team, when we haven’t heard from them, that’s a rather large leap to assume you know what everyone else is thinking. Pure arrogance. I’m also sorry that she can’t seem to accept that people can have different views than hers and not need therapy. No one forces her to watch Fox News or support the President, or go to the White House (the people’s house), what an opportunity wasted because of a personal prejudice. She should show the same consideration to others. I won’t force you or hate you or imply that your crazy for not believing like I do, you might try returning the favor. As for the people that keep insulting the President, if it’s on policy I have no problem with you arguing against it, I do have a problem with personal insults of a man you do not know personally. I do know that for 8 years previously, you could not even criticize policy without being called a racist.

46. JoeyP

August 22, 2019 at 6:54 pm

It looks like your Father has MUCH MORE common sense than YOU do and ever WILL have . . . To me, you are a WORTHLESS TWIT who has NOTHING of VALUE to give to the U.S. Citizens of the U.S.A. . . . Team Trump and his allies 2020.

47. Greg

August 22, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Gosh, Trump has class? He insults everyone who disagrees with him. When someone falls out of favor and changes from a greatfriend to someone Trump does not know.

August 22, 2019 at 11:44 pm

One lucky kick & she becomes famous. The masses are delusional. She is a Lesbo pig at heart. HANG THE SKANK.

49. N

August 23, 2019 at 12:35 am

Liberalism is a mental disorders:Pelosi,Cummins,Hillary,Waters,the squad are just some of the poster girls in the godless deranged Satanist NAZI Commie Demoncrat party!Stop these traitors from turning the US into shit holes like the lib run cities..

50. Ginger

August 23, 2019 at 2:42 am

I watch Fox. I also sort of like Megan R. and give her credit for being a good soccer player. However, I think she needs to shut up about President Trump. Nobody cares about your opinion. Not even your parents, so that should tell you something. Stop talking about Trump. We’re not listening.

51. JOANNA

August 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm

This person has NO CLASS!!! She seems to have mental issue’s!!

52. Marlene

August 23, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Just another “feeling entitled” demoncrat. Gosh, is she transgender-?

• Michael Hale

August 23, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Another pinnacle of decency for the LGQTQ#XSD community.

53. Racists forTrump

August 24, 2019 at 1:58 am

Trump and Fox are evil elements of a great country, they are trying to wreck it with their lies, corruption and take down of American institutions, such as public education, the FBI, and even civility

54. Hate USA Womqnw SoccerTeam

August 24, 2019 at 6:00 am

Replace these anti-American Bimboes and get
    some Patriotic women to represent USA!

55. Ellen Judson

August 24, 2019 at 9:50 am

I care nothing about soccer but this woman who thinks she’s so entitled is ingratiating. No one forced her to go to Europe to play this game. I assume her ticket over was paid for by either the team and/or the government. She grabs all the glory for herself and insults the team, the people who sponsored her trip, and the government that allowed her to go. The very worst part of this whole thing is the fact that she has the gall to go into her parents house and insult them for their TV watching, politics, and, probably, just because. I wouldn’t doubt that they gave her a free ride for most of her life also. If I had been her parent I would have gotten up, slapped her face, and told her to get out and not come back until she could show some respect to the people who raised her and cared for her all her life. I don’t care how she chooses to wreck her life but she doesn’t have any right to treat the people around her like they are garbage. Her new found fame doesn’t give her any special right to act like a pig’s ass either.

56. Gross Sailor

August 24, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Maybe the parents aren’t as proud of their c*** licking daughter as she thinks.

• greg

August 24, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Have you asked her parents? She still talks to her parents.

57. Judy

August 31, 2019 at 11:00 am

Hopefully, Rapinoe can’t reproduce.

What the media did to Stacey Abrams is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme

Stacey Abrams became a Democrat hero overnight by refusing to concede in her race for governor in Georgia.

She is now one of the top players in the entire Democrat Party.

And what the media just did to her is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme.

The mainstream media continues to prove how biased they are.

But it is not often as clear as the recent situation relating to Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin, who waited nine days to concede after losing re-election.

NPR came out stating that Bevin’s decision to wait before conceding “erode[s] confidence in democracy.”

But in the case of Abrams, they continue to praise her, and ten days after her loss, where she still refused to outright concede, they lauded her “fiery speech” while citing all her claims without any of their own commentary.

Nine days after the election, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin conceded defeat on Thursday. A year after her defeat, Georgia’s Stacey Abrams maintains she was robbed. Ashe Schow at the Daily Wire pointed out this week that NPR has a very different standard on this score for Republicans and Democrats.

Last Sunday, NPR tweeted this about Bevin:

Without providing evidence, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin questioned the election’s legitimacy. And he isn’t the first politician to do so. Elections specialists worry that unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud erode confidence in democracy.”

NPR’s online story was headlined “Skeptics Urge Bevin To Show Proof Of Fraud Claims, Warning Of Corrosive Effects.”

Ten days after she lost in Georgia and (sort of) admitted she lost, NPR’s tweet had a different sound:

In a fiery speech, Abrams insisted this was no normal concession, decrying what she called the “deliberate and intentional” voter suppression by Kemp that she believes led to this result in the Georgia governor’s race.

This shows just how much the mainstream media hates Trump.

Even NPR, which receives federal funding, has an entirely different tone when it comes to Republicans than when it comes to Democrats.

Do you think the media is biased against Trump?

Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.