Polls

POLL: Do You Trust Fox News

• Fox News released an Oct. 6-8 poll that claimed 51% of registered voters want to see President Trump impeached and removed from office.

In response, President Trump lashed out against Fox News, saying the network has gone downhill since they've hired anti-Trumpers like former DNC Chair Donna Brazile and Shepard Smith has become more vocal.

And former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly recently explained that management has buddied up to CNN like when they defended Jim Acosta after his White House press pass was pulled.

1. Larry

October 11, 2019 at 6:25 pm

In the ‘beginning’, you trust (or listen) to them all. Just by checking honesty you can easily determine who you are going to follow. Just engage your ‘baloney’ filter and you’ll easily separate the wheat from the chaff !!

• ltrail

October 15, 2019 at 2:17 am

You’ve got that right.

October 11, 2019 at 7:34 pm

The column “50% the opinion commentators” is really incowrrect I only watch the Trump supporters still there other wise i watch Fox Business News, Newsmax and OOAN

• Chuck

October 14, 2019 at 7:02 pm

That’s a BIG Ditto

3. Cason

October 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Watch how many people respond to a poll. For example on the Fox News network poll concerning impeachment,the poll showed more people had a favorable opinion of the Democrats goal. If you looked at the number of responders it was a little over 1000! The network put it out as if the majority of the country favors impeachment though. Remember the polls from 2016 told us over and over Hillary was going to win. Un huh! How’d that one turn out?

4. annie

October 12, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I have never cared for Shep at all!!!

5. annie

October 12, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I have never cared for Shep at all!!!

October 13, 2019 at 1:15 pm

The very fact that, according to this “Suppossed” survey/poll, 21% of people believe all of what the media (FOX in this case) says is as BLIND as a Bat backing into a Blizzard and the very reason that the medai does exist! SUCKERS believe what is told them, “WITHOUT” proving what or why they believe what they believe! This would be like the media telling me I could fly If I would just spread my wings after I jumped off a cliff! I will admit one thing, the media does tell the truth once in a while, afterall, Satan did mix a little truth with his big LIE! Genesis 3:1 KJV “yeah hath God said” A little truth helps a lie to be accepted especially when people have made up “THEIR” minds as to what TRUTH is in their eyes!

7. corpsman

October 14, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Once they make a false statement you cannot believe anything again.

8. Diana S.

October 14, 2019 at 4:05 pm

There are those I trust and those I don’t. I never trusted Shep!

9. mlhtd51

October 14, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Should have been a 85/15 option, 85% BS.

10. Ron

October 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm

If I thought for a moment 51% of the people of this country want Trump impeached and removed from office I would say it is time for this nation to crease existence! No nation inhabited by such stupidity should exist! As for polls, they are as trustworthy as Demo-rat politicians!

11. Russell

October 14, 2019 at 5:23 pm

I only watch Hannity, Don Bangino, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Judge Jeanine Pirro.

Lou Dobbs occasionally, I never watch Wallace. Sometimes GG, Maria Bartiromo, and Outnumbered.

Fox has gone left though and so I will drop them if they get rid of the above opinion teams. I dropped them for 2 weeks when they punished Pirro for asking a perfectly justifiable rhetorical question that was a kind way of exposing truth. Juan and Chris Hahn are a laugh as they try to justify leftist idiotic narratives. I look at Pants on fire it’s OK and OOAN, Blaze and a few other channels. I don’t watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Sky or other MSM, they are totally sick-fake news nonsense even in the face of irrefutable proof that they are lying. RT and AL Jazeera are more truthful and that really is tragic.

• Michael Hudspeth

October 14, 2019 at 11:56 pm

To regain any trust FOX needs to first fire the non-conservative Paul Ryan. What possible qualifications could he have to be on the management team of FOX? Losing the House? Lying to the Republican base on securing the border? Protecting the Second Amendment and expanding its protections? Repealing Obama Care? He is a lying jerk beyond redemption. What the hell is he doing at FOX?

12. lisa

October 14, 2019 at 5:47 pm

The day Donna “tick turd” appeared on the program is the day I stopped watching. Juan is bad enough and needs to go, but “tick turd” is a total disgrace to FOX NEWS!

13. Rani

October 14, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Fox was very stupid to have brought on Donna Brazile. This is a woman who cheated and gave Hillary Clinton the questions that were going to be asked so she could have the answers ready. What a cheat Brazile and Clinton are. How in the world would any network (except for CNN who loves Brazile & Clinton) want to have someone like Donna Brazile on their network. That’s when I decided I had enough of Fox. I now watch Fox Business News with Dobbs, Regan, and then switch to Hannity, Carlson, Pirro, Ingraham. Another Fox host I can’t stand is Shannon Bream.

14. Joan

October 14, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Fox News ruined it self when they added Donna Brazile . Tucker is the only one I think is still good . Even Shaun goes to far to the right , and excuses every thing they do . And I am for Donald Trump , but not every thing the right does is right . And I am sick beyond hearing them all down marijuana , while they all play up alcohol. Just sick of the mainstream news , all of them.

15. Bonnie Katz

October 15, 2019 at 11:21 am

To be honest, I cannot understand why Fox doesn’t realize their high ratings have to do with the fact they are the only news agency which covers the Conservative opinion. Shep Smith was a joke to conservatives. Chris Wallace has begun to show his left leaning Liberal opinions, so he is not to be trusted. Donna Brazile????? Isn’t she the one who gave Hillary the questions so she could prepare for a presidential debate? Why hire a known cheater and liar and expect her to be believable? Fox News has been the only weight on the side of the Conservatives against NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC (all of which receive talking points from Liberal Democrats). I suppose we can all look forward to Trump starting his own Conservative Network.

POLL: Will the media swing 2020?

• A recent survey showed the national media has given President Trump 92% negative coverage.

Meanwhile, they toss softball questions to Democrats vying for their party's nomination.

A so-called "media critic" and New York University journalism professor, Jay Rosen, even said questioning Elizabeth Warren on if she would raise taxes to pay for her government takeover of health care should be a "credibility killer" for journalists.

With the 2020 campaign heating up, are you concerned the national media's bias will swing the election results?

Polls

POLL: Shepard Smith Approval

• Fox News host Shepard Smith has become the network's most vocal critic of President Trump.

He even called out his own colleague, Tucker Carlson, after Tucker exposed the latest impeachment sham for what it is.

Meanwhile, Sean Hannity said, "we have a few Resistance people on the channel, I'll be honest. Total Resistance, not half-Resistance!" alluding to Smith.

Now, Smith has announced he's leaving the network.

Polls

Poll: Do you watch CNN?

• Cable news networks declared war on President Trump even before he was sworn into the Oval Office.

But they're paying for it big time as their ratings continue to plummet – even regularly posting lower ratings than Nickelodeon.

Meanwhile, they still try to claim they're "the most trusted name in news."