Fox News just betrayed every Trump supporter in America with one sick move

Fox News continues to prove they no longer stand with the silent majority of Americans who support President Trump.

They constantly launch attacks at Trump one would expect from CNN.

And Fox News just betrayed every Trump supporter in America with one sick move.

There may be no issue more important today than freedom of speech.

And social networking websites like Facebook have become the new public square, where public opinion is molded.

These massive websites are notorious for censoring and outright banning conservative voices.

But when Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg appeared on Fox News for an interview with Dana Perino, she never once asked him about those voices being censored, instead letting him lie by claiming he supports “free expression.”

Breitbart News reports:

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg appeared on Fox News for an exclusive interview with Dana Perino earlier today, in which he repeatedly stressed his commitment to free expression — but he did not address the issue of the numerous prominent conservatives who are still banned from the platform.

Zuckerberg said it was “important to stand up for voice and free expression, here and around the world,” and cautioned against the growing impulse “that a lot of people have, to pull back on free expression.”

“This isn’t the first time that’s happened. We saw that during the civil rights movement, during tension after the world wars, and we always look back and regret it when we pull back on freedom of expression, and I worry that we’re at a moment today where we may do the same.”

The Facebook CEO also criticized what he said was a “social trend today where I see more people across the spectrum trying to label different speech as dangerous because it may lead to political outcomes they don’t want.”

However, Perino did not ask Zuckerberg about the multiple high-profile conservatives who are still banned from the platform for being allegedly “dangerous.”

Many effective conservative voices are completely banned from Facebook, with many more having their content censored on a regular basis.

In fact, at Pants On Fire News, we regularly have our content suppressed by the social media giant.

Facebook will even force a “warning message” for users when trying to access or post some of our articles.

In the message, Left-wing groups and websites are given the opportunity to claim that we are lying or violating so-called “community standards.”

Perhaps this article will get a similar warning, as Mark Zuckerberg is sure to dislike it.

Do you ever have trouble sharing our content on Facebook?

Let us know in the comment section below and let Facebook know you don’t approve of them censoring conservative voices like Pants On Fire News!

1. barto

October 23, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Dana did a lousy, weak interview of Zuckerberg and let him get by with LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH without her having any HARD-BALL questions of him……he played her, and if she couldn’t see through his LIES, she needs to find another profession! His FACEBOOK blocks me and others all the time when we make comments on articles and other people’s comments that doesn’t fit his LIBERAL AGENDA!!!!!

• Robbie Puckett

October 23, 2019 at 4:20 pm

I just cut and pasted this article to my FB.

• Connie Morris

October 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I did too and immediately got a denial.

• Tom Cook

October 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Me too, fb would not allow this to be posted. CENSORSHIP.

• Linda Matthews

October 26, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I know you Mark why does Facebook get involved with pol tics . It be separate from the lying people mostly demo rats and the media oh by the way you do know me. I though we were friends

• Phyllis

October 23, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Glad Shepherd Smith is gone and I would be happy for Dana to be gone. I will not watch the quiet liberal, cannot stand Juan Williams but at least we know where he stands. And while I am at it Wallace is a liberal stooge!

• JOANNA

October 23, 2019 at 8:24 pm

You’ll be happy to know you are not alone with you’re thoughts about some of the so called hosts on FOX!!! Do not watch Fox any longer!!! NewsMax’s TRUMP 2020!!!

• Patricia Overbey

October 24, 2019 at 11:44 am

Joanna our cable just got Newsmax & I watch almost every dat getting away from Fox. Getting to liberal RIGHT ON TRUMP 2020

• Alice Cokefair

October 27, 2019 at 12:07 am

Where is Newsmax on cable? When I get sick of Fox News liberalism, I tune to One America News Network.

• Konnie Logan

October 23, 2019 at 11:15 pm

beleive it or not, but Brett Baire is Democrat also against our president!I agree also with you, spot on with the ones you named !

• Patricia Overbey

October 24, 2019 at 11:42 am

I was not happy with Shep Smith either also Juan on the 5 & Brazile . As far as FB I do not do any social media. Have heard & seen to many bad consequences some good [not many[however I choose to post in blogs. As far as FB banning & censoring conservatives along with a lot of other social media I do believe they do, What are they the liberal leftist afraid of? If they do not agree on what is being posted why not debate not just ban it. They do not ban the left they can say & do what ever they want.TRUMP 2020

• boone1

October 23, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Hell you been block I have been block for life and as me if I care I will put it this way
      facebook can go too hell as far as I care their nothing more than communist.

• Elena Dan

October 23, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Yes! My message is not accepted for a very long time saying that they have to check it before releasing. It is never released!

• Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 7:06 pm

I’m very wary of Fox these days.
      If someone like the liberal woman with brown hair and that whiny voice comes on, off goes the TV.
      Same with Juan – my husband is sick of him.

• Disgusted

October 23, 2019 at 10:04 pm

I now have started to to post reports such as these on WEME, or the other way around I keep making that mistake. Not quite used to it.

• Phil

October 24, 2019 at 10:50 am

Me too, been kicked off three months in a row. POS company needs to be shut down!

• Larry Lee Luckjohn

October 26, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Google/Facebook are so controlled and biased. Stories are lies and when I try to read many of the stories they deny access. There is no freedom or truth with them !!!!

• ahem tonto

October 27, 2019 at 12:35 am

I concur, Dana disappointed me by letting Zuckerberg slide without even one probing question.

• Edwards

November 3, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Facebook is not telling the truth…If they believed in free speech why do they censure people that are taking about civil rights issues… Many have been censored when speaking about racist topics that effect them directly and their experiences. That is not people making comments on other groups but telling their own story about what they have personally experienced. If they can’t let civil speech that discusses topics that directly relate to real experiences they are gagging discussion that can be proactive. If they just allow hate speech and ISIS recruitment and say that is “free speech” and not call it out as what it is Facebook needs to answer to that. And maybe we the public should klnow what they actually stand for or if it is just all about money.

2. William

October 23, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Yes, I just tried to share this news story on Facebook and they would not allow it stating it went against their community standards!!!!

• Don

October 23, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Here in FACEBOOK LaLa Land, only nice things (meaning those I agree with)will be tolerated. Truth and reason will not be allowed. Nodding of heads and shouts of AMEN are to be encouraged while disagreements are frowned upon.

• Bill

October 23, 2019 at 4:34 pm

If you say ANYTHING about muslims or try to expose them as spreaders-of-hate, FB bans you WITHIN THE HOUR and calls it “hate speech.” I wish they would FRY that lying pencil-necked communist Mark Boogerburger (yes, Trump has names for people, and that is my name for that Obama-supporting WORM)!

• Bobby

October 23, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Schiff and Nadler AKA Laurel and Hardy, That’s one of mine Bill

• Dan Stewart

October 24, 2019 at 12:12 am

My name for him is “suckerburg”. Because he sucks.

• Connie Morris

October 23, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I just tried to post it also and they denied it. Maybe we should all try to post it and when they deny it, write a report on why you feel that way.

• Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Why do you even have Facebook? It just makes Zuckerberg richer. I dropped it a long time ago.

3. Peter

October 23, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Come on Congress…do your job and regulate these platforms operated by A-holes like Suckerbird.

4. Jodi

October 23, 2019 at 3:33 pm

I am REGULARLY denied the opportunity to share an item when it is negative about a liberal. So far I’ve been able to copy/paste the verbiage of the article sans the photos or video. Each time the FB comment is something like ‘unable to post this due to others finding it abusive’. Such lies!

5. Jesse Tiede

October 23, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Sad to sat that Fox News, the last big Media outlet to stand WITH President Trump, have for the past couple of years, stood in FRONT of him! They used to protect and promote him, and was the most unbiased outlet out there reporting the news evry day, but, not so, any longer… sad, indeed…

6. DonRS

October 23, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Dana Perino is part of the RINO CABAL! She is such a lightweight non-thinker! A cardboard cutout would be an equally effective interviewer!

• VGF

October 23, 2019 at 5:29 pm

For Heavens` sake ! How many times Does Fox news Have LEFT to change Their”Stand on Everything Political… What Does it Require FOR People to REALIZE that”When Someone ( Some Thing ” Stands FOR Everything ”…IT Literally, Stands for Nothing…for long ? THEY Simply Sway with the WIND> Inconsequential As it can get. SOON, FOX news is going to cause its` own demise because of their inability to define any set goal..or truth. IT has now become known as ‘Just BLOWING IN THE WIND’.

7. Sheryl Calabrese

October 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Facebook cannot be trusted at All???? For heaven sake they blocked college football pictures! I am so disappointed with Dana’s interview with Zuckerberg; she needs to move to one of the other “fake” news stations! So take a good look at who is on the Fox Borad of Directors

8. Patricia Fitzgerald

October 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

This looks like communism to me. While traveling abroad some years ago, we visited three previous communist countries and we heard the same statement from two of them saying that it was supposed to be equal for all but as it turned out “it was more equal for some than others”. In the other country, we heard it made people lazy. I fear this kind of stuff will happen here if we don’t up the voting age. These kids are not mature enough at 18 to understand that politicians can promise you everything but in reality nothing is “free”.

9. bill

October 23, 2019 at 3:42 pm

dana is no different than the weak president she worked for. sits on fence & leans left.

10. Kendall

October 23, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I get blocked all the time on facebook for posting things against Democrats and for posting pro conservative things. i have been blocked for 30 days at a time several times and the last time they threatened to block my account forever

11. Gerry

October 23, 2019 at 3:49 pm

We already know zucker-jerk is a lying left wing nut job hypocrite. Perino on the other hand seems to be trying to appease(kiss the a**es) of the left leaning murdoch dirtbags. She seems to be trying to ride the fence but she will soon find out — that never works for long.

12. Charles m Covington

October 23, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Yes I am a conservative, and I have been kicked off lots of times, because they dint like my views, and im a far cry from a radical, he is a lying dirt ball and he knows it, danais like juan Williams and chris Matthews , go to cnn, there is a few more also

13. Victoria

October 23, 2019 at 3:53 pm

America is doomed if President Donald J. Trump is not re-elected. I live in Southern California ~ the Land of Looney Tunes.

14. Fred

October 23, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Say Ms. Dana Perino, Maam, you ungrateful PLCSAII Democratic Snowflake, are a Disgraceful Reporter, when you don’t even ask Zucki from Facebook, Why Isn’t He (Zucki)Giving The Same US Free Speech-Expression Time To The True Conservative Republican, As He Is Giving Those Indoctrinated PLCSAII Democratic Party!???!

• mike grunewald

October 23, 2019 at 4:11 pm

because SHE is a paid off whore

15. Hubert Williston

October 23, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Very strange way of discussing how FOC has become more honest and balanced! After all it was compared unfavorably to Pravda. But then that’s who it was emulating. I am still waiting to read of the state secrets in Hillary’s email that she should be locked up for. Haven’t read of one just a lot of noisy propaganda and wind similar to what humans pass. Also what are the offenses Schiff should be censored for? Now I have seen pages of lists of Trump lies and many video documented but no list of Schiff which I would happily consider. Now the Ukrainian issue can simply be made clear by release of actual transcripts of Trump’s call or calls. Apparently they are in s super secret file saver. Why do Trump supporters not call for their release to prove how the evil Democrats are lying? I really don’t get it!

• LeaN

October 23, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Trump already released the transcript of that phone call. What he released is all they have, and the Ukrainian president agreed that it was accurate. So no, the transcript of the call is not on a super secret file saver. It’s been released already…I’ve read it, and there is no quid pro quo in it, nothing illegal or underhanded.

• Desert Diva

October 23, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Transcript of Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian president was released second day after it was discovered he talked with him. The offense Shiff should be censored for? — the outrageous “parody” he read into the Congressional Record. HE is a liar!!

• Spike

October 25, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Forget about Schiff lying over and over about himself having seen evidence of misdeeds found in the Mueller investigation! Just go to his performance as Chairman of the Committee trying to impeach the president of the USA by starting the proceedings on public airwaves with a total fabrication of The Phone Call that is their “evidence”! Even if you knew it was a parody, it is not a laughing matter in such a serious undertaking. Furthermore, that publicity hound KNOWS that there are hundreds of thousands of Americans who tuned in and didn’t listen past the first half hour, and still and forever think what he said was the from the phone transcript! His mission accomplished in that instance! Despicable!

• Edwards

November 3, 2019 at 11:48 pm

DDT fans are drinking some strange Kool-Aid. The rhetoric is usually hateful and lies and “I heard someone say…” Faux News is just propaganda. Always giving the opinion and not looking at reality just smoothing stuff over on a slant. If you want real news try Newsy…not grandstanding, or name calling, or opinions, or left or right wing…..just news. Thank goodness.

16. Kenneth Barr

October 23, 2019 at 4:27 pm

God help the USA

17. V. Karlski

October 23, 2019 at 4:30 pm

FOX has plenty a Rino on staff and maggot Liberals like Juan Williams, Donna Brazil, Chris Wallace, and the recently departed Shep Smith. These are all ultra Liberal hacks and Perino is beholden to the Bush family so she is no Trump fan. Trump had best stop tweeting about anyone. He needs to restrict his tweets to relevant Government info only. Fox is sucking it up like CNN and MSNBC. I see FOX coming apart and the glue that holds it together parting ways soon.

18. Fred Amirault

October 23, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Free Speech does not Just mean that that you freely say how Good Trump is as he lies to you. You can speak as Romney does. As Pelosi does, and even Adam Schiff does, Unlike Jom Jordan, He tells the truth. If Jim Jordan wants to Bully someone, Why don’t he try to Bully me I’ll fight back

19. Terry

October 23, 2019 at 4:44 pm

She surprised me lately in how she has changed on the five also she must of gotten a message from top brass to follow orders to be the devils advocate for fox ceo to bad the people used to respect her mot giving the usual support to trump now questioning other panel members
    In a soft combative way
    Maybe we should all just stop watching fox for a couple of weeks anyway look who fox has hired lately a couple of never trumpets

October 23, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Even with all the hot air and rhetoric coming out of Washington and the mainstream media, I still believe the American people will do the right thing in November 2020 and vote to re-elect Donald Trump as President of these United States. Just imagine, if you will, what it would do to our country if enough conservatives sit on their tails instead of voting and we end up with one of the far-left radicals as president. It would be a total disaster. The consequences are too terrible to contemplate.

We can easily prevent this from happening. Every right thinking American can go to the polls and vote to re-elect President Trump and good conservative Senators as House members.

21. Oat 35

October 23, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Dana should have put Zuckerberg on the hot seat by asking his position on his support of “free expression on Facebook.” Very disappointed in her ability to ask what’s in heart and not what she’s told to ask…

22. Tom Edwards

October 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Zuckerberg is one lying low life. I keep getting 30 day rest from face book because I don’t Like Muslims, Illegals from south of the border and Obama. I say anything against the three I get another Vacation.

23. Camille Gilliam

October 23, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Yes, I have had problems with them censoring what I try to share. the latest was Glenn Beck’s show about Ukraine, because they have figured out who all is involved in that incident.

24. Camille Gilliam

October 23, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Yes, I have problems with them not allowing what I send to go thru. The latest was an article by Glenn Beck about Ukraine, they have figured out who all has been involved in the Ukraine deal. They didn’t even let it go thru.

25. 4USA2

October 23, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Facebook is VERY MUCH controlling anything I try to post to Public Facebook, or any comments I make about a news post or political comment. I don’t write foul language, or promote violence, etc. etc. etc. My comments are Conservative Republican. Zuckerberg is being dishonest about what they are doing …. they are definitely blocking Freedom of speech on Facebook. Shame on Fox News for not calling him out on his political bias on a website that should be open to all, without any political tilt, one way or the other.

26. h8aliar

October 23, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Paul Ryan is on the FOX board. Do you need to know anything else?

27. Bernice

October 23, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Yes you get a message content does not meet community standards. In fact, I attempted a second and third time and was immediately blocked. Thrown in FB jail for 30 days. What I do now is copy and paste your articles on my wall.

28. ahem tonto

October 23, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Trust and respect must be earned moment by moment. FOX continues to disappoint one event at a time. I’ll look elsewhere when facts and honest unbiased reporting matter.

29. Lorraine E Blazich

October 23, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Fox is a member of the six corporations which control the entire media in our country and the only thing that makes them different is that they have little ‘Punch and Judy’ segments to entertain their viewers. Other than that they are for the most part just as far left and liberal as all of the other TV programs. Republicans have always been too lazy to create a TV news channel for Americans to click on with their remote so that the truth can be heard. Why? Because the leaders of the republican party are RINOs and are no different than the democrats. If you want to learn the truth about what is happening check ‘Caravan to Midnight’; ‘Natural health news’; and ‘geoengineeringwatch.org’ on the net.

• Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Or One America on YouTube.

• Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I cannot stand that one woman with brown hair who is constantly the liberal.
      Honestly, she is not nice at all and you can tell, she will be a liberal to the end.
      I turn it off when she comes on – and Juan is another die-hard.
      YUCK.
      OFF GOES THE TV for those two and a few other “regulars”.

• bobby

October 23, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Lorraine, I’m confident there’s a whole lot more going on with these “career civil servants” that the general public is aware of. Just about everybody is in bed (so to speak) with everybody else including their involvement with foreign states. An example is Lindsey Graham, a whole lot of talk and no action, ever. President Trump is being attacked not only for being elected but also because he’s messing with the status quo.

30. Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 6:53 pm

I just wrote a fairly lengthy post and posted it but it disappeared.

31. Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 6:58 pm

I don’t do FACEBOOK AT ALL, because I don’t want to help Zuckerberg in ANY WAY.

32. Leilani

October 23, 2019 at 7:09 pm

There is one thing Fox News understands – that you have turned off your TV.
    So, drop Facebook and turn off Fox.

33. LeaN

October 23, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Facebook blocks my posts of your articles every time.

October 23, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Deep down Dana’s still pissed Jeb Bush, didn’t make it.

35. Cecelia Henderson

October 23, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Come on Dana, that was a CNN class interview. I thought you were better than this. What, did you get starry-eyed staring at all that money? You know what he’s been doing and you said nothing and ask none of the hard questions he deserved. Did you sell your soul to get this exclusive interview with him? Shame on you…………

36. Curly Howard

October 23, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Zuckerberg is a P-O-S.

He PAID that woman to bear his child,
    otherwise WHO would want his ugly ass
    with that MOE looking haircut.

I would just love to have the chance to
    smack his sissy ass around like the BITCH
    he truly is.

“OH, I own my OWN little Island”
    You NEED your own Island, because NO-ONE
    wants you living near THEM.

Take some of those billions, and BUY
    yourself a new FACE.

37. Diana S.

October 23, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Sure Zuckerman supports free speech. The same way all communist support free speech. FOX is no longer worth watching. I refuse to support a communist(democratic) news sourch.

38. WhiteFalcon

October 24, 2019 at 12:57 am

FOX is paying for their sins, they just don’t know it yet. They are losing viewers everyday. They are just to stupid to recognize it. In another year or so they will be right there with CNN and like scum.

39. CHOOO-CHOOO

October 24, 2019 at 3:47 am

Dana has a boss.She is doing what she is told to do. BUT, FOX NEWS should have handed ZUCHERBERG over to a heavy hitter like HANNITY? But, they choose not to do that. We have eyes and ears. We can see what they did in this case. If FOX wants to keep their #1 Position? LOL … They have to do better than this. There are plenty of other News organizations coming up through the ranks that will be more than happy to bum,p them off their perch! The FANS will abandon SHIP. BECAUSE we are all aboard the TRUMP TRAIN! CHOOO-CHOOO

40. bj

October 25, 2019 at 9:06 pm

I HAVE NEVER LIKED FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO OPEN WITH THINGS THAT SHOULD BE PERSONAL.

• John Nelson

October 26, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Shane in Dana for not asking the question. Disappointing.

41. Jane

October 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Yes, I had many messages denied! They would say there was an error or the material was offensive!
    The latest was an article about CNN’s ugly Head of the network making negative remarks about Trump!

42. Terry ReevesHanger

November 3, 2019 at 11:25 pm

I can post on facebook as I don’t swear but just tell my opinion. Think I have only been reported twice and told them I disagree.

43. Blue

November 4, 2019 at 12:11 am

This Dana Perino was and still is a Bush sycophant.

44. Jean

November 4, 2019 at 3:19 am

They are all LIBERAL democrats EVIL to the CORE
    Zucherberg is Scum did not steal facebook from a college friend????

What the media did to Stacey Abrams is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme

Stacey Abrams became a Democrat hero overnight by refusing to concede in her race for governor in Georgia.

She is now one of the top players in the entire Democrat Party.

And what the media just did to her is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme.

The mainstream media continues to prove how biased they are.

But it is not often as clear as the recent situation relating to Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin, who waited nine days to concede after losing re-election.

NPR came out stating that Bevin’s decision to wait before conceding “erode[s] confidence in democracy.”

But in the case of Abrams, they continue to praise her, and ten days after her loss, where she still refused to outright concede, they lauded her “fiery speech” while citing all her claims without any of their own commentary.

Nine days after the election, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin conceded defeat on Thursday. A year after her defeat, Georgia’s Stacey Abrams maintains she was robbed. Ashe Schow at the Daily Wire pointed out this week that NPR has a very different standard on this score for Republicans and Democrats.

Last Sunday, NPR tweeted this about Bevin:

Without providing evidence, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin questioned the election’s legitimacy. And he isn’t the first politician to do so. Elections specialists worry that unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud erode confidence in democracy.”

NPR’s online story was headlined “Skeptics Urge Bevin To Show Proof Of Fraud Claims, Warning Of Corrosive Effects.”

Ten days after she lost in Georgia and (sort of) admitted she lost, NPR’s tweet had a different sound:

In a fiery speech, Abrams insisted this was no normal concession, decrying what she called the “deliberate and intentional” voter suppression by Kemp that she believes led to this result in the Georgia governor’s race.

This shows just how much the mainstream media hates Trump.

Even NPR, which receives federal funding, has an entirely different tone when it comes to Republicans than when it comes to Democrats.

Do you think the media is biased against Trump?

Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.