Fox News is no longer the fair and balanced network it once was.

With a few notable exceptions, they are basically CNN with a different name.

And Fox News just admitted they are in the anti-Trump resistance with just two words.

If you aren’t watching Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, or one or two other fair voices on Fox News, the network is complete garbage.

They spend all their time now attacking President Trump.

And one of the worst offenders is Bret Baier.

He proved that following EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s testimony, claiming it was “very damaging” for President Trump.

Breitbart News reports:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s special coverage of the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry, network anchor Bret Baier discussed the testimony of EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland, which he described as “very damaging” for President Donald Trump’s defense.

Baier said, “Listen, on its face, it’s very damaging to some of the arguments the GOP has been making. I think it is going to be fascinating to see in cross-examination how they go. Remember back in October, President Trump called Ambassador Sondland, ‘a really good man and a great American.’ He is testifying now I think cleaning up for Gordon Sondland rather than President Trump.”

It seems like Baier didn’t even watch his testimony, because Sondland outright admits that Trump stated that he wanted no “quid pro quo” with Ukraine in order to get an investigation into Joe Biden and his son.

Baier likely watched CNN’s biased coverage of the testimony, rather than the testimony itself, which actually exonerates Trump.

President Trump pointed this out to a group of reporters stating that Sondland’s testimony “means it’s all over” for Schiff’s impeachment scheme.

But Baier apparently didn’t get that memo, and instead pushed far-Left propaganda.

Fox News seems to be hedging their bets on Trump being removed from office, or losing in 2020.

That isn’t surprising considering that former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, who is on the board of Fox, reportedly told executives they need to begin planning for “post-Trump” America.

Do you still watch Fox News?

1. Josef Hernandez

November 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Just Martha, Tucker, Sean, & Shannon. Salt & Pepper With Spanky(Mikey & Lil Juan, & Brett) Nope, Watch GunSmoke & MASH

2. barto

November 22, 2019 at 3:56 pm

BRET BAIER, joins CHRIS WALLACE, NEIL CAVUTO, JUAN WILLIAMS, DONNA BRAZILE as people that will cause me to change channels when they come on…..FOX NEWS IS CLOSE TO JOINING THE OTHER FAKE NEWS CHANNELS!

3. Josef Hernandez

November 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm

LOL, Yeah, I Know, But My Koffee, Getting Cold, & Searching For IMUS, or WolfMan Jack,

4. JOANNA

November 22, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Stupidity belongs to thefar LEFT!!!& its IDIOTS!!! So much for being ( NOT ) FAIR reporting the news!!! HONESTY comes to mind!!!Somee news reporters LACK

5. JOANNA

November 22, 2019 at 4:24 pm

6. Tom Fries

November 22, 2019 at 5:28 pm

There is no way to save Faux News now. It is too far down the toilet to come back. Hopefully, Tucker, Sean and Laura will see the hand writing on the wall and bail out before its too late for them too.

7. Marlene

November 22, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Look for “One America News” on your cable or satellite device OAN is terrific…try it ,you’ll like it. I believe you can stream it too!

8. Grace Abbott

November 22, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I always watch Brett Baier, Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, never liked Juan Wiilams, couldn’t understand why they hired Doona Brazil, she gave Hillary Clinton the questions to the the debate between President Trump.If they happen to be on a show I like to watch, I mute them. I only watch Fox and Friends, Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeanne, Laura ! Levine. All of those that think their word counts, are just like CNN and MSNBC. Paul Ryan caused enough trouble, he is a Trump hater ad is trying to ruin President Trump!!

November 22, 2019 at 11:55 pm

We’re in a spiritual battle for our country and the Devil owns the media, which now includes Fox News. How long will the Conservatives at Fox last? It is both sad and scary. Thank God for Rush!!! And thank God for Donald Trump!!! Let’s pray him in again. It’s going to be close.

10. Bunny

November 23, 2019 at 1:25 am

Right on Grace!!! To be the same good Fox News they were not long ago, a lot of pink sli

ps need to be issued!!!

11. Will Triebel

November 23, 2019 at 1:44 am

I stopped watching altogether, even watching the 2 or 3 decent ones left keeps the channel’s ratings up.Get most of my news now from OANN and Reason TV online.

12. george

November 23, 2019 at 5:32 am

i agree with you 100% I’ve thought bret Baire, and Chris Wallace, and Neal Kuvoto, and lately Judge Nepolitano have all been turn coats, i watch Tucker,Hannity and Laura and the Greg gutfeld show, i have all but quit watching Fox.

13. george

November 23, 2019 at 5:35 am

i think they have swath hand writing on the wall, but they cant bail till their contracts are up

14. fuddcat

November 23, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Totally Agree Those 4 SHOULD BE GONE!!!!! Sick of their spouting garbage!!!! Have to move to something else when they are on!!!!!

15. frank m cannella

November 23, 2019 at 4:43 pm

BARTO, YOU ARE CORRECT. BRET BAIR,CHRIS WALLACE,NEIL CAVUTO,JUAN WILLIAMS,AND DONNA BRAZILEARE THEE WORST.
    DONNA BRAZILE ALWAYS TALKED AGAINST FOX NEWS, NOW THEY TREAT HER LIKE A PRINZE. I DON’T GET IT. NOW I GOT TO THEE POINT I WOULD RATHER WATCH A GOOD MOVIE……
    FMC

16. faye whitfield

November 23, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I find Bret Blair’s statement that he is “fair, balanced and unafraid”to be a complete lie. He sneers, insinuates and suggests that President Trump is a crook every night. As well, in his panel discussions, he always has two Liberal voices and one Conservative, and usually ends the discussion with the Liberal opinion.

17. Mary

November 23, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Not only putting Paul Ryan on the board, they brought in Donna Brazile, who just may end up being indicted on something like leaking her connection to Hillary, CNN and the debates. But they also have Murdoch, his sons and daughter in laws who went Liberal. Fox if they don’t watch it, get very proud when they beat CNN and MSNBC, but remember that is because you have Sean, Greg, Laura, Tucker, Dan, and others that keep you there on top. So Murdoch and family, wise up and realize just who your top people are that keep you no. 1.

18. Valiant Vet

November 23, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Skip Martha..I watched her every night until she was overheard with Chris Wallace and Brett belittling and bad-talking President Trump. She’s just like Megan Kelly, whom I also once adored..now despise since her true colors were revealed. They’re prostitutes for the almighty dollar with no love for the United States. Tucker, Sean, Jeanine Pirro, Levin and Laura Ingraham are all I watch now, and only tune in to them occasionally.

19. WhiteFalcon

November 23, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I haven’t watched FOX for nearly a year now. I find that NEWSMAX does a better job. There are some FOX people that are worth watching, all in the PM, but I like NEWSMAX better now.

20. dONNAjEAN

November 23, 2019 at 4:56 pm

you must know when those two brothers start taking over Fox things will change it is in the process, but there ARE STILL A FEW WORTH WATCHING, BUT AS PREDICTED, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE AND FOLKS WILL TURN ON ONE ANOTHER, JUST SURPRISED IT IS HAPPENING SO QUICKLY.

21. Sorrel

November 23, 2019 at 4:57 pm

FOX who?

22. Phil F

November 23, 2019 at 5:02 pm

I’ve quit watching Fox, they moved to the dark side, the Democrats and the rest of the fake media. Too many democrat propagandists on Fox for me

23. Tom Ewbank

November 23, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Wallace and Baier to a lesser extent talk like they belong on CNN. I don’t see Brit Hume much. Is he still with Fox?

24. Jimbob

November 23, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Amen

25. Star Dolittle

November 23, 2019 at 5:12 pm

None of the MSM was ever for the USA People and truth.. NONE.. for decades People were being fed with lies..

November 23, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Watch “ONE AMERICA NEWS” Fios Ch 616.

27. Robert

November 23, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Perhaps Hannity needs to start reporting and let Baier do opinion…the what “very damaging” amounts to.

28. david

November 23, 2019 at 5:26 pm

now more than ever before the only way we can get honest news is at night on fox and trumps twitter. we will never know no the honest news. all we ask is for the news to report it like is. everyone I know is starting to top watching all of the nes from fox

29. Al

November 23, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Martha, Tucker, Sean and Laura

30. Lisa Fox

November 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I’m getting sick of Fox news turning on Trump too. Money talks and integrity walks with so many. I tape Tucker, Hanity Ingram, Lavin; Hikton and Pirro. They care about the Truth. All you other hacks can kiss MA!!!

31. Kerry

November 23, 2019 at 5:43 pm

We need someone gifted in Social Media to help us set a date when EVERYONE moves to OANN for their news. I say December 1st, at the beginning of Advertising season.
    Nothing conveys a message like the billfold.

32. Bill R.

November 23, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Also on Optimum 102

33. Patsy Brown

November 23, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I am so sick of all that crape on tv every morning I will be voting for Trump in 2020 they have been after him since he got in office

34. Ralph

November 23, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Fox is known for leaning right. They have purposefully placed their left leaning commentators in time slots that enable the left to cite Fox as their basis for slamming Trump. The left can now say that they heard it on Fox so it must be true. They are playing both sides against the middle.

35. Mary T

November 23, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I’m very disappointed in Brett Baier ! Now I just watch Tucker, Sean, Laura and I LOVE Judge Janine.
    I couldn’t believe it when they put on Donna Brazile !!!!

36. Van

November 23, 2019 at 6:11 pm

No I do not watch Fox News anymore, with the exception of Tucker and Sean.

But these two words didn’t cause me to stop, it was two others, ‘“Paul Ryan” has joined the board at Fox’, I just knew where the news was going to go with that POS RHINO on the board of directors, can anyone point to what he accomplished for Conservatives and Republicans as Leader of US House of Representatives?

37. Ratstew

November 23, 2019 at 6:13 pm

I watched bernie sanders take martha and bret to the woodshed. Convinced me that if martha and bret don’t have prepared statements, they are a little less smart than rocks. Whenn brain dead nliberals can outsmart you, you don’t rate very high. Seems as if Fox has hired many, many left wing writers to prepare their pretty faces. Juan Williams reads everything he repeats on Fox. Give me Katie Pavlich and Lisa Booth any day.

38. William Burke, Jr.

November 23, 2019 at 6:13 pm

BBC is the only really honest news service now. Fox News still has several decent commentators, including Dana Perino, Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Katy Pavlich (forget Juan Williams, he’s a jerk leftist), Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingram.

39. Ken Marx

November 23, 2019 at 6:17 pm

It’s mind boggling how the left gets it’s poisonous fangs into so many things. We’ve known for a long time that most cell phone companies forward some of our fees to lefty causes. We have recently seen Chik-fil-A go down the rabbit hole. Now FOX News is doing the same. I’ll continue to watch Mark Levin as long as he is being aired, but I don’t otherwise go out of my way to watch any FOX News programming. What a shame that they are so willing to kick a large portion of their viewers in the teeth.

40. Joanne

November 23, 2019 at 6:21 pm

I can’t believe if what I am hearing about Fox News is true or just fake news??? Bret Baier needs to get his story straight and listen to the real truth and not some fake new he read on CNN. I can’t believe these people are becoming real backstappers!! Hopefully they are all wrong and Trump will prove it to all of them who have been criticizing him!!!! This whole impeachment is nothing but a real clown circus and needs to be put to BED!! They are all wasting the American people’s money, time, etc. not to mention the poor republicans who have to sit through all the BS!!! Lock them all up so we can move on with what is really important to the people.

41. catherine

November 23, 2019 at 6:23 pm

fox will SOON have the same ratings as cnn!

42. Kathy

November 23, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I watch Fox & Friends in the morning, then OAN (One America News) in the afternoon. At night it’s Tucker & Sean.

43. Allen

November 23, 2019 at 6:38 pm

I watch the Five in the afternoon, they still have four on there that have not list their mines. Watch Tucker & Sean , Laure at night and the rest of them with exception of Fox and Friends are mostly garbage

44. Beverly Kepple

November 23, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Was always glad to turn on FOX and get the truth. Not so much any more. What a shame that so many just go with the flow and don’t care about the truth. Thank goodness for those who still hang in there doing what is right. Too bad for FOX that they have lost their way. Guess it will always be ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Love Levin, Tucker, and Hannity.

45. John M

November 23, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Paul Ryan is on the board of directors for FOX?
    I’ll keep that in mind.

46. Shuttle Guy

November 23, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Agreed! What the heck is going on at Fox News!? Man they’ve taken the wrong fork in the road! Wallace and Judge Nap MUST go yesterday. Why has happen to Baier? Martha seems to be wishy washy lately also.

47. Beth

November 23, 2019 at 6:51 pm

I no longer watch Fox!!!

48. Dee

November 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Valiant , I’m right with you . Those are the only ones who Reort the news fairly . Maybe with the sons taking over at fox the other Loosers are sucking up to leftists views !

49. Dee

November 23, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Barton I do the same !

50. Buster

November 23, 2019 at 7:08 pm

I stopped watching Fox News nearly three years ago now. I ONLY watch Sean Hannity – and once in a while Tucker Carlson, although Tucker has SUCH ISSUES with anything to do with feminists or women’s issue that sometimes he’s hard to take!!!! I pretty much just stick with Sean Hannity!!!!! chris wallace TURNS MY STOMACH, so does neil cavuto, juan williams, bill hemmer and bret baier!!!!! I was SO RELIEVED when shepherd smith left!!!!!!!!!! Viva La Sean Hannity!!!!!!!

51. Carol Dugan

November 23, 2019 at 7:24 pm

The only one I watch is Hannity, Tucker & Fox & Friend in the Morning. Fox is going down hill and I will not watch them. I do not watch the news on ABC,NBC,CNN,& MSNBC. I get the true news from my local station and Bill O’Reilly. I am so glad I can get Bill O’Reilly.

52. Dolores

November 23, 2019 at 8:08 pm

dittio !!! Except for Brett Baier, Neil CAVUTO Chris Wallace(suprised at his latest show) which I don’t watch anymore and especially that stupid Juan Williams. AND really why on earth Donna Brazil??

53. skeptic

November 23, 2019 at 8:15 pm

It looks like Fox is finally living up to its motto: “fair and balanced.” Before, they were the network of propaganda, fake news, and divisiveness.

54. JOHN POKORSKI

November 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm

After America’s foolhardy Affirmative Action ascension to the throne of Obama and his creation and implementation of Deep State, nothing in America will be the same. IOWs: Trust No One. Fox has gone over-the-hill seditious along with the rest of Left Wing Media.

The Obama Era is the darkest stain imaginable on this country and the closest thing we have for a Stain Remover is President Donald J. Trump.

55. Arlys

November 23, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Since the Murdoch sons took over Fox, it has been downhill. They are liberals and thus the slant goes with the news

56. Adalberto Jurado-Bas

November 23, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later at the moment Fox was sold to Disney. They also own ABC! So, the direction is now toward the left side. Why billionaires don’t buy a couple of newspapers and start to bring a balance? Why was Fox sold? Now we are watching everything unfold before our very eyes. I only watch Fox & Friends, Tucker, Hannity, and the Laura. On weekends I watch Waters and Judge J.

57. Sharon Hamann

November 23, 2019 at 9:52 pm

It’s real.

58. Patricia M Gaviglio

November 23, 2019 at 10:09 pm

I am with Valiant Vet–I watch only Tucker, Sean, Jeanine, Laura and Mark Levin. Sandra Smith chastised a guest on her show for calling the caravans of illegals an invasion. That is exactly what it was–an invasion. On the show “Outnumbered” a guest was chastised because he used the word “dumb”. Mitt and Paul Ryan were quite a twosome–just a couple of guys who pretended to be conservatives, and to think I voted for them.

59. Barb Howarth

November 23, 2019 at 10:10 pm

I’m with you, Valiant Vet.
    They have sold their souls to the devil.
    Very disappointing.
    There are some good ones I go to on Fox Business and OANN though.

60. MB

November 23, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Just Tucker’s hour and Hannity for 20min then turn off the tv
    There is no reason to watch FoxNews on cable
    Guess they forgot who the real customers are
    There goes the remote….click,click and click
    BYE foxnews…..

61. Danny Mast

November 23, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Please friends , Let your feelings be known to Btret,Chris and the list goes omniscience’s by Facebook ,email and let them know how discussed we all are . at 83 I’ve seen changes I don’t like.. Happy Thanksgiving … MAGA Trump

62. Linda Moleti

November 23, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Won’t be watching much longer if they keep this going!

63. Pamela Ketterer

November 23, 2019 at 10:43 pm

i only watch a few of them which is Tucker and Hannity

64. Mongo

November 23, 2019 at 10:43 pm

F#u#c#k Fox News.

65. Burton Pauly

November 23, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Well this fellow and wife watch serials on net flix instead of the so-called news channels. Seems as though all are sucking up to the leftist.

66. Russ

November 24, 2019 at 12:19 am

I’m with you. I really like Tucker, Hannity, Judge J, levin & Ingraham. They have other that are ok too but these are the best. We need Fox to do what it can for our nation since Fake news so overwhelms the rest of our TV networks.

67. john nelson

November 24, 2019 at 12:25 am

try on American news

68. chris kelly

November 24, 2019 at 12:37 am

Lachlan Murdoch put the word out and he pays these FOX dirtbags. THEY ALL MUST EASE INTO BEING AGAINST TRUMP. ITs like they do not make enough already. Not Hannity or carlson. There shows bring in too much money to lose their viewers. The others are all scumbag phonies. CAVUTO AND the JUDGE from Jersey are really bad.

69. MaryAnn Carling

November 24, 2019 at 12:55 am

Stopped watching most news channels during barry’s reign, finally turned off FOX and all tv programs after Christmas of 2017. Will catch Guttfeld on my phone a couple of times during the past two years. Do not miss all the crap they continue to spread as it is worthless except to spread hate and discontent. Find my health and attitude has improved 100%. More people should try it.

70. CULHANE

November 24, 2019 at 2:28 am

Fox has to get rid of Wallace & Napolitano !!!!! Send them sailing off with Shepard Smith. They are the real anti Trumpers… The best are Martha, Tucker,Hannity ( I wish he would stop yelling & repeating himself ),Laura,Jesse,Judge Jeanine & of course the best : Mark Levin ????????????????

71. Enna

November 24, 2019 at 5:17 am

How do I get it?

72. Sorrel

November 24, 2019 at 5:37 am

http://www.oann.com is One America News Network. Accurate, fair and growing!

73. Kristophe

November 24, 2019 at 5:46 am

I almost threw up my lunch when I read that the QUESLING
    Ryan had been added to the FOX executive Board…

74. Enna

November 24, 2019 at 5:56 am

Fox started going downhill when they abruptly fired their #drawing card, O’Reilly. He was accused and then gone. Fox out polls every one so why would those idiotic sons mess with their success and why join ranks with the losers. We need to have our voices heard.

75. wayne

November 24, 2019 at 6:05 am

I believe the day will come when the good people will leave fox I dont have to list them we all know who they are. when they do fox is done. one possibilitie is newsmax, Hannity is always talking to Bill oriley.One name I havent hear is Pete on weekend fox and freinds he is ok, but his buddy ed harris is in the tank with the rest of them

76. Elmer Workman

November 24, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Valiant Vet, agree with you 100% !

November 24, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Baer and Cavuto are CNN Wanabe’s They along with Juan Williams are TRAITORS AGAINST AMERICA. FOX has been diving to the Bottom of the toilet for a couple of years. I only watch OANN! Last TRUE News network.

78. VGF

November 24, 2019 at 6:23 pm

VALIANT VET !! IT does Appear That YOU ARE Really Keeping UP with ALL THE Wishy-WASHY Antics THAT This “”FOX “” Bunch Have BEEN DOING> I gave up trying to keep up with All of THEM>>And their Continous Jumping THE FENCE” Of “”With OR against “” SO Changeable STANDS AS Far as OUR President IS Concerned. They MAY as WELL Face IT.. THEIR WORDS Simply DO not “”Hold WATER” with THE “Tuned-in Citizens OF this Nation ”do know it. I TOO >>Noticed marthas` not near subtle enough Change. I Had Megan Kelly Pegged From THE GIT-GO. IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO >>HOW LARGE THE”PAY_OFF Grows. I SEE YOU Have Figured out,,THat The Answer for THESE’turncoats” FOLLOW THE MONEY >>HOW BIG THE PAY+OFF ?? WE KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIND THE TRUTH>:>AND IT IS NOT”FOX “> CAN YOU Imagine ANYONE Being Able TO Put any Credence in FOX>>( Especially NOW>>That RYAN has TURNCOATED himself OVER TO FOX ! WOW !!

79. David

November 24, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Amending as earlier comment, I found Water’s world, Justice Jeannie and particularly Greg G as entertaining and informative. I lol at Greg’s show tonight and still find Tucker worth watching; tired of Hannity and to an extent Laura talking over people who have something I’d like to hear.

80. vGF

November 24, 2019 at 11:54 pm

VALIANT VET !! I TOO AGREE WITH YOUR SO_KEEN OBSERVATIONS>> I HAD WRITTEN AN ANSWER TO YOU>>BUT>>FOR SOME”””UNKNOWN ” REASON .. It was not Seen ,here. Do you suppose I was too Clear on how I feel about The MSN <<And Their'' REPORTERS ?? BRETT is Just an excuse for a man..AND He tries to make up HOW Lacking he is in intellect,,but never seems to make the MARK ! How Could HE >By ‘Observing The LIES >And THEN MORE LIES Contridicting What THEY SAID..previously..WE have Become AWARE ..and can now ‘put 2and 2 together and come up with the RIGHT Answer. IF WE Paid any MIND to What was Coming OUT of THE Mouths OF MOST OF this LEFT-Over BUNCH.. WE would SOON BEcome Just Another Cuba.. trying to exist under Communist Leadership. AND NONE of US Patriots OF this USA ..Is Ever going TO Allow THAT To DROWN OUR Liberty. Lessons hard won are the Ones THAT STICK. WE KNOW NOW who we can Believe. As For ME>Don`t become discouraged ! WE will COME THRU this HARD WON ERA>> And WE WILL Survive Anything THAT COMES al;ong..SO>> BE Patient ..JUST A BIT LONGER>>OK ??

81. Sharen Lutz-Caputa

November 25, 2019 at 12:01 am

I agree with your statement I used to like Brett Baire but he has changed. Chris Wallace should take the same root at Shepard Smith and go to CNN. We do get the truth from Tucker,Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Levin , Ingram Katy Pavlitch Molly Hemmingway I would like to ask Donna Brazile why she gave the questions to Hillary Clinton. She is a little shady just like Wasserman-Shultz. It is sad to think that Paul Ryan is doing this on the network I am from Wisconsin and thought he was a good family man.

82. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:49 am

You would probably love NEWSMAX T.V. during the day. They have several call in shows and it is a conservative news network.

83. Sharen Lutz-Caputa

November 25, 2019 at 12:58 am

84. Deanna

November 25, 2019 at 7:45 am

I hear you! Same goes for me. The Chris Wallace “Interview” was clearly biased.

85. Melvin Scott

November 25, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I have stopped watching Fox News, except for the evening lineup. I watch Fox Business and it is still very conservative. Stuart Varney is the best and really speaks his mind.

86. Don Poggendorf

November 25, 2019 at 4:08 pm

I think a lot of people including myself have seen the decline in the Fox programming turning against Trump but surely most of us should have realized that once Paul Ryan was added to the Fox board that it wouldn’t take long before the biggest backstabber of President Trump and the Republican party would begin to feel the under underhanded schemes he is known for! Just another RINO at work.

87. NoMoreMarxistsInDC

November 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Is it me, or is Bret Baier starting to look like Jobba the Hutt?

88. jim markovitz

November 25, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Hannity needs to stop interrupting people when they are making a point I think he is correct in what he says but stop repeating and interrupting people its gotten very old. I would like to see a few of the fair minded people on fox start their own network .where they could really tell it like it is.

89. MZ

November 25, 2019 at 6:55 pm

All of you, as does FOX, need a lesson on what FAIR & BALANCED means.

90. robbie

November 25, 2019 at 7:55 pm

ditto for me. I just watch them and switch channels whenever Brett or Chris Wallace comes on. they are both so bias that you do not get the true news, more just their opinions and feelings. totally waste of time to watch those two!!

91. william couch

November 25, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Josef,,, You forgot Life, liberty and Levine.. & the next revolution..

92. Desert Fox

November 25, 2019 at 10:32 pm

It’s a wonder the news language nis not in EBONICs!

93. Travis Jones Jones

November 25, 2019 at 10:50 pm

We are running out of options. I have quit watching all but the most conservative reporters. It has disappointed me how one but one they have quit being fair and balanced. Of course, I have noticed how management has changed and thus the liberal theories have become dominant. Travis Jones

94. Dolores

November 26, 2019 at 12:01 am

I agree with Valiant Vet. To add to it, I am thinking of switching to Newsmax

95. Terry

November 26, 2019 at 3:08 am

Ever since the liberal left Disney bought Fox it has started going downhill! But the fact that the traitor Paul Ryan is on the board explains even more. He sucked as Speaker of the House and created the losses we took in 2018 because he didn’t do what he should have!

96. Annabel

November 26, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Sharen: Mention of Brazile makes me think of her book (I got it out of the library) where she was paranoid as head of the DNC about the DNC being bugged and was constantly having the ‘debug’ people in, checking flower pots etc….meanwhile behind her back Wasserwoman Scultz’s illegal, shady Middle Eastern computer nerds were happily going through ALL the Dems computers, capturing info, and even taking some computers home with them, whilst being paid exorbitant sums of money to do so by Wasserwoman. LOL. Also in the book Brazile and a girlfriend sat down to watch Caitlin Jenner on TV and laughed themselves silly over her going to get her nails done before riding off with the Motor Cycle Gangs. Imagine if a Conservative did that we’d never hear the end of it.

97. Katie

November 27, 2019 at 3:34 am

Bret has ALWAYS been a “Never Trumper”. Remember how he behaved toward Trump, along with Meghan Kelly, during the GOP debates? He showed who he really was at that time. I have had no use for him since then.

98. Bob

November 29, 2019 at 5:05 am

Valiant Vet, you are 100% correct. Martha MacCallum is a Democrat and hates President Trump. She should be on CNN along with Bret Baier because he listens to Chris Wallace and Andrew Napolitano (who are Democrats who hate the president) and they also should leave FOX and join their brethren on CNN. Every since Paul Ryan was hired by FOX, the network has really gone further to the left and are anti-Republican more than ever. Bret likes to say he is not bias against the president, but that is just another Democrat lie. I will turn the TV to another station when any of these leftist liberals come on.

99. Bob

November 29, 2019 at 5:33 am

skeptic, I have that skeptic feeling about you. FOX use to be “fair and balanced” until they fired Bill O’Reilly and Murdock’s sons took. They also hired that RINO Paul Ryan and he has hired more leftist liberals to where it is beginning to be unfair and unbalanced exactly like all the other alphabet networks. Donna (gave debate questions to Hillary) Brazile, and several Obama spokespeople were hired and now FOX is no longer “fair and balanced.” Juan Williams, Napolitano, Wallace, MacCallum, and most of the time Geraldo Rivera, are disgusting to watch and listen to their propaganda. Wish there was a true conservative network on TV; all you people do not tell me OAN because they are not available on Spectrum. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

100. Bob

November 29, 2019 at 5:47 am

Got to add Neil Cavuto to the long list of FOX people who can not be trusted to tell the truth about our great president. He gets worse every day and I no longer watch or listen to his junk of a show.

101. Carla

December 6, 2019 at 12:44 am

Dolores – You nailed the problem hosts. I’m in total agreement.

102. Josef

December 6, 2019 at 1:35 am

Hey Fox, Like Rest of MSM, Who Say Support Military/Vets, Maybe You To “Some Extent” Where’s The MIA Flag? Like NFL,(Not For Long) Supporters Of Military??? Oh Really!!! Why is Star Spangled Banner Still Not Shown On TV? World Series Showed It!!!! They’re Proud Of Our Flag & Country & Not Owned By Nike & Guy Can’t Find Job

Jim Acosta just made one mistake that has Trump seeing red

Fake news CNN’s Chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta is no stranger to being in the spotlight.

He has made a career out of attacking Trump on national television.

But now Jim Acosta made one mistake that has Trump seeing red.

President Trump has been proactive during the outbreak of the coronavirus, giving the American people daily briefings so they can stay up-to-date with accurate information on what the government is doing to fight the virus.

This is increasingly important for Trump to do while the Fake News Media is spending all of their time fear mongering and using the pandemic to play political games and attacking Trump.

During Trump’s recent briefing, he asked Dr. Deborah Birx to establish a timeline of events for the coronavirus pandemic.

Dr. Birx has been able to provide real information about what is happening with the coronavirus and she began her time by reassuring Americans that what the Trump administration is doing to fight the virus is working.

She continued, “I will remind you that on February 3rd, the head of the WHO said there was no reason to ever do a travel ban. It wasn’t until January 14th that we knew that there was human-to-human transmission . . .”

But Dr. Birx was interrupted by CNN’s Jim Acosta who shouted, “Dr. Birx, the president was saying this was going to go away. It’s April.”

President Trump was furious Acosta had flat-out interrupted Dr. Birx mid-sentence and stepped in to say, “It is going away. I said it was going away and it is going away.”

Following Acosta’s obscene behavior, Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley blasted Acosta in a tweet that identified a “press pandemic” in America.

Many Americans think Acosta crossed a line interrupting Dr. Birx.

Turley’s criticism is fair when looking at what fake news CNN and the rest of the media elites have been doing since the outbreak of coronavirus in the U.S.

They have done nothing but fear-monger to Americans, and now that they have the country hyperventilating around the clock, they are playing politics to attack President Trump.

Do you agree with Jonathan Turley? Does America have a “press pandemic” from fake news CNN and media elites spreading fear and playing politics instead of delivering facts and information?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Ted Cruz shut down The Washington Post with one massive reality check

The Fake News Media once again failed American during the coronavirus outbreak.

So called journalists popped champagne corks over the ability to blame President Trump for the Chinese virus.

And Ted Cruz just shut down The Washington Post with one massive reality check.

The media is celebrating every bit of bad economic news that rolls in as the government lockdown to combat the coronavirus sends millions to the unemployment line.

Washington Post “fact checker” Glen Kessler relished the idea of the economy – which Donald Trump regularly touted – turning sour and being a weak point in the re-election campaign.

Kessler wrote, “Line from Trump’s State of the Union address that did not age well: ‘Incredibly, the average unemployment rate under my administration is lower than any administration in the history of our country.’”

Ted Cruz slammed Kessler in a tweet by pointing out that the fake news hated the fact that President Trump oversaw an historic economic boom and now did back flips over a once in a century pandemic that deprived the President of this talking point.

This pandemic is showing just how much many journalists root against the country and hope the bottom falls out just because they hate President Trump.

So-called “journalists” are pulling off their masks and revealing that they are Democrats first and Americans second.

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.