Fox News host spoke this jaw-dropping truth about the U.S. women’s soccer team

The U.S. women’s soccer team turned a moment of triumph in winning the women’s world cup into another liberal anti-Trump hate fest.

Players – led by anti-American captain Megan Rapino – trashed President Trump.

And now one Fox News host spoke this jaw-dropping truth about the U.S. women’s soccer team.

U.S. women’s soccer players and whining and suing U.S. Soccer over their pay.

They falsely claim they are not paid equal to the men’s national team.

This has become a national cause for the left-wing media that hoists America-hating louts like Rapino – who refuses to sing the national anthem because she believes America is a racist and sexist nation – up as heroes.

Fox News host Jesse Watters pointed out that the disgusting behavior by Rapino and her fellow anti-American travelers is turning many Americans off from their cause.

Breitbart reports:

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “The Five,” host Jesse Watters said the U.S. women’s soccer team wasn’t helping their calls for equal pay with the men’s team after their second consecutive World Cup title by “disparaging” President Donald Trump.

Waters said, “The point is that women are not helping their case by their behavior. If you go out and you disparage the president, you act in unpatriotic ways and then complain about not getting paid equally, well, what you think is going to happen? People will not watch.”

He added, “That means the ad revenue comes down and overall revenue comes down, and they can’t divvy up the same amount of money.”

The back-and-forth began when Captain Megan Rapinoe said she would not go to the White House if they won. After criticism from Trump, Sue Bird, WNBA star and girlfriend of Rapinoe, defended her in an op-ed. Rapinoe’s teammate Ali Krieger also shot back at Trump on Twitter and in the media.

True to form, Rapino and her hate-America teammates trashed the nation after their victory.

While celebrating a 2-0 finals win over the Netherlands, Rapino and one of her teammates dropped the American flag on the ground and stomped on it.

We will continue to keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

1. Ceesan

July 9, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Why are these American women playing for the USA if they hate America. Seems pretty hipocritical !
    Pretty shameful !!

• Robert Esposito

July 10, 2019 at 12:18 am

Megan Rapinoe and her cronies should be removed from the USA team. The are a disgrace and disrespectful entitled little bitches that would be waiting tables if it wasn’t for the opportunity they were given to represent the USA, No matter their political views that’s no reason to disrespect our flag and anthem and our brave military men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can play some dumb ass game like most sports

• ralph bettencourt

July 10, 2019 at 2:42 pm

WELL SAID. THEY SHOULD STAY IN ENGLAND.

• Racecar

July 10, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I agree !!!

• Cheryl

July 10, 2019 at 3:59 pm

I agree 100%

• Evelyn

July 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Absolutely agree!!!

• Jim

July 11, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Well said Robert. Look, I really could care less that some of the players like women, hell, so do I! The point is, it has nothing to do with the game nor does it have anything to do with the USA. These women are treated well and have no reason to bitch or show disrespect for the USA which has given them the opportunity to play this game like they do. Take off your sexual preference face and just be a proud American player.

• Kathy

July 15, 2019 at 11:23 pm

They can’t be proud Americans, Jim, the democratic party which brainwashed them won’t let them. And I personally think those two queers that stomped on the flag should be arrested.

• Blonnlass

July 11, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Robert, If the USA Mens Soccer Teams doesn’t show some balls, then they have less testosterone than the Bitches with purple hair. The Women’s Soccer Team and their women coaches at public universities should be cited for Civil Rights violations through contempt violating ethics codes authorized by the National Soccer Association by demoralizing American women and their parents and children.

• bill

July 12, 2019 at 11:48 pm

when these carpet munchers can beat the mens teams then they get equal pay. till then keep em pregnant in summer and barefoot in winter.

• jeanne Nocita

July 10, 2019 at 12:54 am

They are jealous of their betters !

• Linda M Alves

July 10, 2019 at 2:59 am

I agree they should go to play on another country’s team.

• AbortThySelf

July 10, 2019 at 4:47 am

I would like to see the American Women’s National Soccer Federation, step up and punish these sorry excuse of supposedly American women. These skanks, absolutely convinced me to never watch soccer, nor basketball. Are all lesbians hateful, or are they hateful, because their lesbians? This fanatic, football fan, went cold turkey. And never looked back. No withdrawal pangs, due to my strong disgust with them all. ????????

• Racecar

July 10, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Amen !!! Couldn’t agree with you more

• Juliet B Affonsod

July 11, 2019 at 9:46 am

Noticed during the semi that the American team won without Megan who was out. The team would have won without her again in the finals. The Soccer team won because it represented America and God wants to show His greatness through all we do… this is a time of Victory for America, in God we trust. I doubt Meghan and those who desecrate the symbols that represent our trust in God and our faithfulness to pledge allegiance to God and our country will be on the team next year. She is a loudmouth anarchist and represents only herself, not our country.

• Patricia Overbey

July 10, 2019 at 10:51 am

Absolutely correct. How dare they step on Old Glory & throw her to the ground. A lot of men/women served were injured & killed defending her representing the greatest COUNTRY in the world. Giving her the FREEDOM to do the disgraceful antics along with her team mates except for one a real hero who picked up Old Glory.

• neo

July 10, 2019 at 11:19 am

Because the other countries that she/they want us to imitate would not let them play/represent and maybe even gop so far as to have them incarcerated.

• True Citizen

July 10, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Apparently for their inferior pay. They just lost a supporter in me! I am sick to death of athletes trashing our country and president while reaping all the benefits of refusing to grow up while being well paid to continue to play children’s games! Maybe they should play for another country!

• Skip

July 10, 2019 at 6:19 pm

How is it they don’t know that President Trump does not determine what they get paid and does not sign their paychecks?

• don goldberg

July 11, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I do not understand their Comments about POTUS he could care less about their personal lifestyle. He was personally happy that American soccer team succeeded, as were most Americans.
      How is Megan going to react when Transgenders want to join women soccer teams?

• Eliot

July 12, 2019 at 3:19 am

You can’t blame the other players for Megan Rapinoe’s bad behavior! That’s Guilt by Association! One of her teammates rescued the flag! If the team is invited, I bet close to half will show up, which is what happened with the Red Sox!

• Cp123

July 12, 2019 at 1:14 pm

They should go live in Iran. They hate us too.

• Jack

July 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm

We need to cause an uproar. We need to see that the women are paid the same as the Mens’ team. Therefore I propose the men get paid 23% or whatever the women get paid to make an it equal percent of the revenue they earned. It is only fair according to those who are bitching.

2. Steve Tanner

July 9, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Every single one of them needs to IMMEDIATELY be cut! This is UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!

3. HokieBird

July 9, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Maggie and her pals totally disgusted me. I watched none of the games. Waters is right. Furthermore, Maggie ought to find another occupation.

4. Amy

July 9, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Liberals SUCK.

5. Vasu Murti

July 9, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Beyond nationalistic fervor, what are the ideals the flag itself represents? Freedom of speech (which includes the freedom to burn the flag), freedom of the press, freedom of religion. I once asked Fouad (the half-Russian and half-Indonesian study partner of my friend Chris when Chris and I were roommates in college), about his impressions of America, as Fouad and his family defected from the former Soviet Union in 1979 while Fouad was still in high school.

Fouad spoke glowingly about the wealth and standard of living in the United States, and not a word about the ideals and political freedoms upon which this country was founded: freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, etc.

“America did not invent human rights. In a very real sense… human rights invented America.” — Jimmy Carter

“I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service.” — John Kerry

• J.

July 10, 2019 at 12:29 am

Vasu Murti,

Your post was obviously meant to confuse. But,quoting Jimmy Carter and John Kerry was a mistake that gave your intent away.

Carter was one of the worst presidents we ever had. John Kerry was/is a total loser.

• AbortThySelf

July 10, 2019 at 5:14 am

????????????. So true J. Sick of hateful people running to wrap themselves in our flag, while they curse the people, the country and our flag. Anti Patriotism needs to be banned. Communism, was illegal in the 60’s…we need that law back.

• True Citizen

July 10, 2019 at 4:21 pm

We need a great many of our laws back instead of ass-kissing every loser that whines about them! They are not only free, but encouraged to find a more accommodating country for their tantrums! Oh, wait, there isn’t one. WE are the only idiots that tolerate this sh*t!

• ROMEO

July 11, 2019 at 5:40 pm

You are absolutely correct “J” in your comment – 100%

• Mike

July 10, 2019 at 12:50 pm

You quote 2 idiots & 1 is a traitor!!! If these people do not like it here in America ‘Then Leave’…..

• Juliet Affonso

July 11, 2019 at 9:56 am

I bet this will irritate you even more. God bless America land that I love… freedom of speech yes, so I have only this to say to you in my freedom… shut up.. you are double-minded and unclear in your stance and scripture is clear.. “a double minded man will not prosper”.

6. kevin mc carthy

July 9, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I was hoping Rapanoe and any of the other players that hate this country would have stayed in France,screw all of those POS pigs.

7. Timothy Toroian

July 9, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Dark alley butt kickings.

8. Marilyn

July 9, 2019 at 10:42 pm

What the heck is wrong with these stupid women led by an idiot, Megan Rapinoe, or however you spell it! Do they honestly think anyone cares enough about their stupid opinions? They are just athletes playing a game!

9. Bill E. Bob

July 9, 2019 at 10:45 pm

These pukes and Colon Krapndick should take their enormous salaries and STFU!NOBODY cares about your ignorant rants.

10. ROBERT POWELL

July 9, 2019 at 10:45 pm

arch-typical lesbian bitch thinks the world revolves around them …ugly through and through.

11. Ron P

July 9, 2019 at 10:47 pm

WE THE PEOPLE! Need to remember that the TEAM’S MANAGEMENT AND PLAYER’S said at the FIRST OF the WORLD CUP that the USA SOCCER TEAM would not be going to the WHITE HOUSE if they WON!
    iT’s not any SKIN off the backside of the AMERICAN PEOPLE if
    they did not go.. It’s, just shows you how IGNORANT, DISRESPECTFUL and DEPLORABLE they are.. Just like the DISGRACEFUL, IGNORANT, DEPLORABLE DEMOCRATS in the HOUSE and SENATE.

• Juliet Affonso

July 11, 2019 at 10:08 am

You are so right.. The soccer team represented USA but these players represented themselves. The White House would become the dark house if they showed up. I still represented the USA when I rejoiced that we won. Hopefully they will be removed from the team.. all those who defaced the flag and our country. In God We Trust… we win as our Nation will remain indivisible under God. Do I hear a big “AMEN

12. Carol K Davis

July 9, 2019 at 10:59 pm

They should all be pulled from the team. They are supposed to be our ambassadors from our country representing us. They failed miserably even though they won. I’m ashamed and disgusted.

13. mickey meyers

July 9, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Any of these Dim witted Snow Flakes that Stomped on OUR FLAG Should be Taken OFF the Team…They are Nothing but IGNORANT UNAMERICAN DIRT-BAGS… They Don’t Deserve to be on Any USA Team… We Don’t Give a CRAP What They Think or Say…They Should be in ORANGE JUMPSUITS.. Bunch of Slimebags!! Period!!

14. Laurie

July 9, 2019 at 11:09 pm

They want us to watch them (which would generate more money for them) and yet, they insult us by disrespecting the USA. It is really sad that they are a representation of women, because they make us women look trite and stupid…..and I for one, am neither! I also have respect love and gratitude for my country, and I would never trash it!

15. Roland

July 9, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Touching! You reap what you sow. I like soccor and I see they (women players), disrespect the sport, the country and President Trump. Nothing more said!

July 9, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Whats the difference between a bunch of Pigmeys and the woman’s US soccer team?
    The Pigmeys are a bunch of cunning Runts and the US woman’s Soccer team is a bunch of Goofey Running &^%&

July 9, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Soccer is the most BORING Spectator spot ever conceived right next to Golf as a spectator sport. Base Ball runs a close third. 2 guys playing catch one guy with a stick whole bunch of guys sitting an a bench witting their turn with the stick and 8 other guys standing around in a pasture scratching their Privates and spitting.

• Nancy Lipkins

July 11, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Ha Ha Ha

18. klsparrow

July 9, 2019 at 11:25 pm

U.S. women’s soccer players and whining and suing U.S. Soccer over their pay.They falsely claim they are not paid equal to the men’s national team. But even though the men’s national team brings in far more revenue, the women’s soccer players earn 23 percent of the women’s soccer revenue, compared to the men who only get nine percent. here is an idea let make them equal to the men in %. lets take the women from 23% to 1% of revenue that would be more fare

19. Keith

July 9, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Your already DYKES become a TRANNY and play on mens team then, EFFING FREAKS!

• Connie Lesuer

July 11, 2019 at 8:50 am

Amen!

July 9, 2019 at 11:56 pm

It’s a damn shame her mommy didn’t ABORT her, she’s another NESTING COCKROACH.

• neo

July 10, 2019 at 11:23 am

Look at the bright side …she won’t be reproducing…YEA !

21. O Olon

July 9, 2019 at 11:58 pm

OMG…..What has happened to our country when people who represent the USA DO AND SAY SUCH HORRIFIC THINGS ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR FLAG?? THESE FOUL MOUTHS SHOULD NOT PLAY FOR THE US BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID AND SAID. CAN THEY NOT EVEN BE CIVIL?? I DON’T AGREE WITH THEIR LIVE STYLE ETC BUT I SAY LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES BUT THEY DON’T LIKE MINE AND NOW I’M A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC ETC THAT IS CRAZY. I DON’T GO OUT AND SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT THEM. I AM NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING ELSE I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH OUT THEM BEING ON TV SAYING SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ANYONE WHO DOESN’T BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAY OR DO. THIS INSANITY MUST STOP NOW!! I ONLY WISH BOTH MEGAN R AND HER GIRLFRIEND SUE B WOULD GROW UP AND TRY TO BE CIVIL ESPECIALLY IF THEY REPRESENT MY GREAT COUNTY THE USA!!

22. LDC

July 10, 2019 at 12:16 am

It’s funny how these high paid sports individuals hate what has made them great. Just cutting their own throats.i think it cost the NFL about 20%. Hopefully it will do the same to these women. Way to go Rapinoe, really helping your girls and America.

23. Jon Darmes

July 10, 2019 at 12:23 am

This scum disgusts all true Americans. The hyphenated & the America hating trash need to leave or buckle up. Teddy Roosevelt said “There are no hyphenated Americans, You either are an American, or you are not.” BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!! TRUMP 2020!!!

24. John

July 10, 2019 at 12:30 am

If you hate this country then…GET OUT!!! and go play for another country… I rooted for them to lOSE ever since I heard about their unAmerican bullshit… I will NEVER watch or support them in any way ever again… They have crapped in their nest… They are dead to me.

• AbortThySelf

July 10, 2019 at 4:56 am

Exactly John! I have up football, never cared for soccer. Now they can go up that kneeling Muslim butt. I almost threw up. News said the “hero team” was going to draw 2 million fans in ny. They should be tomatoed! ????????

25. Marlene deRonde

July 10, 2019 at 2:18 am

Rapinoe and her disrespectful teammates need to be expelled from the team. Go play for another country if they don’t like the life they have here. Trust me, there will be someone better to fill her shoes. Good Riddance. The sooner the better~!!! I’m tired of disrespectful people.

26. Mary Allen

July 10, 2019 at 3:02 am

This team has turned me completely off of soccer. It isn’t even an American game; football, basketball and other sports are better.

27. Cecelia Henderson

July 10, 2019 at 3:41 am

I’ll not support any athlete that trashes our Country, Flag, Anthem or President while they wear a USA uniform. While they are entitled to their beliefs and voice, when they have on the USA uniform, get paid by the USA and represent the USA, they need to remain mute and say nothing at all. When they get home and decide to trash our Country, flag, anthem and President, this is their “right”, but when they play on an American team, they need to leave “politics” alone. I don’t agree with these women and I’ll not watch them or listen to them at any time. They can stay in France for all I care.

28. John J

July 10, 2019 at 9:40 am

They are not doing ANYTHING but showing that they are sheep, traitors led by a pervert

29. Rick

July 10, 2019 at 10:37 am

When, if these girls grow up some day, they will look back at this and think, I was a total immature dummy back then. These girls probably do not know anything about the great job president TRUMP is doing because the democrat news does not report on it. Typical liberals have no idea what is really going on.

30. neo

July 10, 2019 at 11:15 am

As much as I like to watch women play sports ….this crew is on my do not watch list….I imagine she will be on the Ellen show because of her sexual orientation …and the View because of her hatred for Trump….but no major victory there …I don’t watch either one of them…so her and her team is NOTHING to me….

July 10, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Actions of the US Women’s Soccer Team do not represent the USA. I deeply hope that most Americans have more class and grace than this pack of gross, arrogant, nasty fools. The teacup meme and the anti-American celebration are disgusting caricatures of American pride and American dissent. Rapinoe, Long and their cohorts embarrass America. This team is low class trash.

32. SR WILLIAMS

July 10, 2019 at 12:31 pm

Such a shame .. shows just because you have a God given talent you are clueless /

33. Debi Lovell

July 10, 2019 at 12:57 pm

wow you represent America then dog it internationally, you don’t really deserve to play on the team….

34. Mary

July 10, 2019 at 4:21 pm

She should face charges for bluntly disrespecting our American flag.

Consequences to her actions should be done NOW!!!
    Being that the team was supposed to represent the USA, make them an example of what happens when you act this way.
    She’s most likely unhappy being a Lesbian muff diver.

Crucify her and the rest who followed.
    I’ve had enough of these type of haters.

35. Radone

July 10, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Are they not smart enough to know they are being used by Schumer who has invited them to the Senate? Everyone knows The Dems, Schumer, Pelosi, Schmitt, Nadler, do not like the American citizens, they only like illegals. So if they like being used by them to get to Trump then they deserve it because they are definitely not the type of women who should be represented the US.

36. Truckman

July 11, 2019 at 12:49 am

the leader of this group need to be fired and striped of title for their actions and forbidden to even claim they are players for a USA team and banned from playing for a team from this country they are not the type of people we need reasenting our country all players that represent our country should do it more for pride than money because if they are winners of teams like that they can make more on teams that are paid to play but of course I will never watch paid pro sports again they are now in the same class as these wrestlers on tv

37. Juliet Affonso

July 11, 2019 at 10:27 am

America does not need Meghan or her ilk.. those who do not represent us with dignity and grace. I like Soccer and competition so I know there are other incredible players who have dignity and grace. America is full of talent.. so, as representatives of our Nation we say to those who disgrace us before other nations such as the captain did… MEGHAN..you”re FIRED.

38. Patricia Hundley

July 11, 2019 at 11:59 am

If they hate he USA so much , why then are they on the team ? These disrespectful , ignorant girls need to be removed from the team , NOW . Who cares if they don’t go to the WH ? Their loss .

39. dpk54

July 11, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I am so sick of these women and their whining!!! They do NOT bring in the revenues that men’s sports do, and they are NOT entitled to ANYTHING!! When they start bringing in the bucks and people actually care about their sport then they can ask for more money. Why is it ALWAYS someone else’s fault that they aren’t making as much money??? Where is the personal responsibility for their own despicable behavior?? If enough people cared about soccer (which they don’t) they would be able to fill stadiums and acquire the fan base and network contracts needed. The professional football and basketball teams did NOT start out with a lot of money….that has come through DECADES and DECADES of work…and it is NOT their responsibility to SUBSIDIZE lesser sports! Let these selfish, narcissistic women get off their asses and work for it instead of spending all of their time basking in a win and bashing their own country!! I wouldn’t support them no matter what the circumstances!!

40. Nelson

July 11, 2019 at 4:42 pm

I, like BILLIONS of PEOPLE do NOT WATCH s soccer, men’s or womans ,I DO NOT want to pay for THEM ! ! !! ™®????????

41. Aline

July 11, 2019 at 5:20 pm

I wonder if SHE/ HE/ IT, is a trans?

42. Jon Exner

July 11, 2019 at 5:33 pm

The only issue that matters and the only questions that need to be asked and answered is just what is the purpose of the U.S.A. teams and what do they stand for whether it is the women’s or the men’s team.
    Are they there to represent America or are they there to represent themselves or some political issues?
    I believe they are there to represent America not any political or personal issues.
    If they believe they are there to represent themselves or some political issues then take the U.S.A. off their uniforms. American citizens have various beliefs and viewpoints on many political issues and sports especially when the teams are representing America should keep it totally devoid of any political expressions.
    When these sports figures sign up to represent America they should be required to agree to accept any invitation by any President, if they don’t then they should not accept a position on any team that purports to represent America.

43. xconcern

July 12, 2019 at 2:03 pm

First off, I don’t want these women to be an example for my family and second who cares about soccer, a sport from some other country ?!

44. Christopher

July 18, 2019 at 12:21 am

I’m an 80 yr Old man and USN Veteran (Second Generation American) this unAmerican
    bimbo Rapinoe disgusted me so much that I cheered for anyone but them!
    I could have pucked when I learned “USA WON”!

45. Desert Fox

July 22, 2019 at 3:50 am

Rapinhor is just another puss licking DYKE….I’d love to shove a used tampon down her throat but she would think it was desert. The alphabet crowd can be so proud of her; she has brought all of you down to her gutter level in the eyes of real Americans. Any gains you made are down the toilet with her. You can’t demand and legislate respect. YOU EARN IT!!!

Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie

At one time, Fox News was the go-to network for Trump supporters.

They would actually report the truth in a fair way, unlike the other mainstream outlets.

But now Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie.

Many news anchors at Fox News have turned on President Trump in recent months.

Besides a few notable exceptions, the entire network is basically a part of the anti-Trump “resistance” at this point.

But of all of the people who have turned on Trump, there may be none who are more disappointing than Judge Andrew Napolitano.

He recently went on Fox News to claim that Trump committed “bribery” by bringing up investigating Joe Biden to Ukraine’s President.

In reality, he simply brought it up because the new President made anti-corruption a priority of his campaign, and Trump didn’t even have anything to bribe him with.

But that didn’t stop Napolitano from making that claim yet again in an attempt to support Schiff’s impeachment inquiry.

Breitbart reports:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” network senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said today during the impeachment hearings Democrats established President Donald Trump’s failure to release money to the Ukraine that Congress ordered released until a favor was received is bribery.

Napolitano said, “The Democrats established conclusively the aid was held up in return for a political favor.”

He continued, “The failure to perform an affirmative duty— releasing money the Congress ordered released — until a favor is received, whether the favor comes or not, is bribery.”

He added, “I think that the argument that asking for a favor in return for doing a legal obligation — releasing the funds — is pretty clearly a violation of a criminal bribery laws. Republicans may not want to acknowledge that, which is why they’d rather undermine the witnesses than address the merits.

This is the sort of coverage that one would expect at CNN.

But now it is the norm at Fox News.

More and more, Trump supporters are tuning out of Fox News, and moving to more independent outlets like One America News Network.

Do you trust Fox News?

POLL: Do you APPROVE or DISAPPROVE of Wolf Blitzer’s news coverage?

• Wolf Blitzer is known for being hostile towards the Trump Administration and his supporters.

But his recent attack on Kellyanne Conway may be Blitzer's worst yet.

On Thursday, Wolf Blitzer told White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway to her face that "there are issues" with her marriage to Trump critic George Conway.

CNN host asked Kellyanne Conway one question that should end his career

Fake news CNN is known for its bias against Donald Trump and his supporters.

But CNN just crossed the line a major way.

And this CNN host asked Kellyanne Conway one question that should end his career.

Kellyanne Conway routinely is treated with disrespect and contempt when she appears on CNN.

But Conway ignores the sneers and hatred from fake news CNN hosts to carry on as a happy warrior and make the case for the President and his agenda.

She had enough though and finally fought back when fake news CNN host Wolf Blitzer asked her a disgusting and insulting question.

All of Washington loves the fact that Conway’s Husband George is a prominent Never Trumper.

George Conway appeared on MSNBC during the first day of impeachment hearings and ripped President Trump for a clear abuse of power.

Blitzer prefaced his question to Kellyanne Conway about George’s comments by claiming everyone knew there were “issues” in their marriage.

That outrageous and demeaning questions set Conway off.

Breitbart reports:

Thursday as part of CNN’s impeachment hearing coverage, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway took issue with the network’s Wolf Blitzer after telling her she has “issues” in her marriage with George Conway, an open critic of President Donald Trump.

“I just have a final question,” Blitzer told Conway. “A sensitive question, and it’s a political question, it’s a substantive question. I don’t want to talk about your marriage. I know that there are issues there. Your husband George Conway is a lawyer –”

A shocked Conway replied, “What did you just say? No, no, did you just say there are issues there? You don’t want to talk about my marriage but there are issues there. Why did you say that?”

“I don’t want to talk about your marriage,” Conway emphasized. “I want to talk about a substantive point that your husband George Conway made. He was on television all day yesterday during the first day of the impeachment hearings and he said this about the president of the United States. I just want your reaction to the substance of what he said.”

Blitzer has no basis to claim there are “issues” in the Conway’s marriage.

That was an outrageous and insulting question.

The only reason he asked Kellyanne about George’s comments was so liberal reporters would have something to laugh about.

When Donald Trump calls CNN fake news and the enemy of the people it is conduct like this that leads many Americans to conclude that he is right.