Donald Trump noticed a big change with Fox news that will have you scratching your head

Fox News used to be the one cable channel where viewers could get the news without the liberal media bias and spin.

But something strange has been happening at the network recently.

And Donald Trump noticed one big change at Fox News that will have you scratching your head.

Fox News has come under enormous pressure in recent months to adopt the anti-Trump propaganda posture of CNN and MSNBC.

Because the network has on-air talent that does not hate the President, Fox News critics call the network “state run media.”:

So Fox has bent over backwards to prove to the Left that they can be just as biased to the Democrats as other left-wing outlets.

Fox’s town hall event with Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg was a perfect example.

Host Chris Wallace asked Buttigieg soft ball questions and offered no pushback when Buttigieg smeared Fox hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham as racists.

Donald Trump noticed this betrayal and pointed it out at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

Breitbart reports:

What’s going on with Fox by the way? What’s going on there?” Trump asked. “They’re putting on more Democrats than you have Republicans, something very strange is going on at Fox folks, something very strange.”

Trump commented on Sunday’s town hall with Buttigieg during a rally with his own supporters in Pennsylvania.

The president said that he watched the event but found it strange that moderator Chris Wallace allowed Buttigieg to trash network stars, Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson.

“He was knocking the hell out of Fox and Fox just put him in. Someone is going to have to explain the whole Fox deal to me,” he said.

Fox viewers want the news fair and balanced. They can get cheerleading for liberal candidates on CNN.

Do you think Fox News is moving left?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.

1. Wanda Hunter

May 23, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Yes I am very disappointed in fox.

• jemb

May 23, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Used to keep FOX on all day and through the evening programs. Love Hannity. Lately I’ve found myself turning on other channels from time to time to see if there’s something more interesting on. FOX appears to be moving more and more to the left and it isn’t pretty. They’re loosing viewers every day and don’t seem to ether not care or don’t notice.

• MARK

May 23, 2019 at 4:10 pm

JEMB: TRY OANN (ONE AMERICAN NEWS NETWORK)

• Beth

May 23, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Will do. Thanks

• Brenda

May 26, 2019 at 5:33 am

I agree Fox seems to be moving to the left. Very disappointed and if it continues I will stop watching Fox. It will not be any different from any other crappy channel.

• Patti Schneider

May 23, 2019 at 10:58 pm

It’s OAN. “One America News.” About 5 numbers away from the Fox News channel. Also watch Cheryl Attkisson on CBS, early Sunday mornings & Late Sunday nights. And America’s News, on CBS at 11:00 or 11:30 Sunday nights. CBS is becoming conservative since they got rid of Scott Pelley, so maybe that’s our next goood conservative channel.

• Marinevet

May 25, 2019 at 11:09 pm

OANN is where I go for my news now. Fox seems to have deserted it conservative audience. I noticed about a month ago. Makes me sick. Dollars talking there instead of fair news.

• NavyPO

May 26, 2019 at 12:04 am

OANN is better that Fox.

• Judy mason

May 23, 2019 at 5:21 pm

I noticed this over a year ago and first dropped cavoto, now i only watch tucker occasionally, hannity, laura, judge jeanine and mark Levin. For those looking for news on tv, AON is great, and covers all trump rallies, etc, and Fox Business is really good. Lou dobbs kills it.

• Patti Schneider

May 23, 2019 at 11:02 pm

OAN = One America News. Very good channel. Unbiased and unaltered news stories. Very refreshing. Also watch Sheryl Attkisson on CBS at 11:30 or 12 midnight. Conservative expose’ stories. Also America’s News on CBS. Both are conserative.

• Ann Browning

May 24, 2019 at 3:48 am

Fox News have new owners and from what I’ve read they don’t like Trump!!! If that’s true, it would explain why Fox is starting to lean left, at least some of them, anyway!!!

• Donnella R White

May 31, 2019 at 6:43 pm

CBS is not Conservatives, but Cheryl Atkinson is. I find it hard that they have her on there network.

• jim lennon

May 25, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Exactly my thoughts

• Betty Rickmond

May 26, 2019 at 1:09 am

I agree with all! I was so disappointed when
            Fox News hired Donna Brazile; a CNN reject
            who dared to make available the question
            for an upcoming debate to Hillary Clinton.
            I could name others who are on daily; who
            sometimes make me want to smack my TV,
            but, I just hit the “mute'” button!
            I do love Fox ‘N Friends; they not only cover
            politics, but other interesting subjects and
            everyday current events.
            If we wish to hear the liberal views, we would
            be watching CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, etc.
            Enough with “fair and balanced”! Don’t go
            overboard Fox News! We have been watching
            your network for years!

• SMG

May 26, 2019 at 12:33 am

I agree but Fox is not State run like the Liberals would have you believe. It’s no surprise that Cris Wallace and Sheppard Smith belong to CNN or MSNBC. State run, NO, even if it was (which it is not), it would be better than watching those Communist run CNN & MSNBC. George Soros and his socialst money is all that keep them afloat.

• Nancy Martin

May 26, 2019 at 12:39 am

I agree totally! Have been very disappointed in Fox except for Tucker, Hannity, Ingram & Mark Levin

• william couch

May 23, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Yes I agree.. I only watch FBN now..

• James

May 23, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Chris Wallace has always been for the dems and he is as evil as mayor Pete and just as gay no he is not going to push back or ask him any questions that need real answers this is his man or girl stopped watching his show a good while back turn to some other program and everyone else should also and president trump should not give him anymore interviews he should go to some fake news show

• Art

May 26, 2019 at 12:10 am

I agree with James. The Swamp is pretty thick!!.. The goals of the Communist Party USA have been pretty much met. Tucker and Hannity are good… but had Wallace comes on.. I tune out. The last count I had, were about 50 congressmen/women.. are communist, or supported by the communist party…

• SMG

May 26, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Yes and the reason the swamp is so thick is because there are no term limits for congress. That needs to change !!

• sargentrage Wolters

May 23, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I agree with you, I don’t watch for for their liberal thinking

• Pat

May 24, 2019 at 5:22 pm

FNN is now run by Rupert Murdoch’s sons & they have liberal leanings. I feel they are making enormous mistakes in condoning their liberal broadcasters…..Chris Wallace & Shepard Smith. I’m taken the advise of other posters to this thread and try One America News.

• Pamela

May 23, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Well, it may be time to kiss FOX goodbye…Who got to them, how much were they paid…Stupid to lose a huge audience for money, are they INSANE…..Really hope this is not true, but if so, then they deserve all they get… WAKE UP FOX NEWS, or you will go down the Swamp with the rest of the so-called news outlets………

• Drew

May 24, 2019 at 2:12 am

Maybe the Media is doing what they should do. Just Report the News without ALL of the Biased Commentaries about Repubs or Dems.

• Nick

May 25, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Can’t agree more. We have been frustrated with Fox since The Five allowed continue nonsense from Juan. Now every day there are more and more Dems on Fox. Even the anchors that were pro Trump have tempered their feelings. Weekends are a joke with Leland and others. Dam shame as we have been 100% devoted. Watch no other news channel.

• Ron

May 25, 2019 at 11:45 pm

You are so right…Esp. your “Juan” comment … I cannot stand to watch that rude SOB screeching over the other commentators…Always switch to either OAN or the Discovery channel every time he comes on! The leftists they are featuring now are just not interesting enough to command air time…When Shep, Juan, Geraldo and one or two others come, the remote comes out and, that’s it for Fox.

• BWH

May 23, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Since the sons took over running the network things have been moving steadily left. And it doesn’t help having left leaning Shep Smith as the news director.

• Fran Kirkendoll

May 24, 2019 at 9:43 am

I agree with you totality. So sad that Fix News want to go lib. Stopped watching them, why don’t the good guys start their own news network. Cris is an embarrassment to Fox, why do they even allow him to be on air?

• Gini 45

May 23, 2019 at 11:51 pm

I agree with you 100%. I also change the channel on a lot of their anchors. They sure are not the old Fox News, and yes they will probably be losing me too.

• Ed

May 24, 2019 at 1:06 am

I agree with you..there seems to be a few people at FOX that are giving exposure to the far left liberals ..it’s probally all about $$$$$ ..some far left demos are yelling to advertsers to stop supporting some of the staff at FOX and to cancel their advertizing. Funny I don’t hear anybody telling FOX listeners to complain to advertizers and get that false news off the air …

• Dolores

May 25, 2019 at 12:23 am

I really haven’t watched any of the Fox News channels. I’ll have to do so. If they have gone that way, I won’t watch. I know my son watches it, so I’ll have to ask him what he thinks.
        I watch Hannity and he hasn’t done this. Also Judge Jeanine on Saturday night, she is VERY good also.

• Frank Corby

May 23, 2019 at 4:19 pm

If I am not mistaken, and I could be, I thought I read an article where the person running it now is a devote Liberal. FoxNews started to slide to the left some time in 2018. It’s kind of strange but not when you realize that Shepard Smith began talking like a Leftist. If I was running FoxNews I would have kicked him out and replaced him. I’m disappointed in Chris Wallace, just what is going on Chris? We all may have to move to another conservative network.

• Gladys Baker

May 23, 2019 at 4:48 pm

My thoughts exactly!! Get rid of both of them, along with one other !

• Vanessa

May 23, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Rupert Murdoch has bowed out and put his son in charge.Lachlan is in charge. of the Fox News Networks and sports arm of the organization,h I’d is Raging Liberal,he(Murdoch) also sold part of it to Disney.i never watched shepherd smith.He stinks. I believe he and Tucker Carlson and others were hired from b4Roger ailes left bc of his behavior, they both worked for cnn

• Chris

May 25, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Yes, Fox is changing turning to the left. I respect them for having a democratic on air to balance but Donna Brazille?
          The person who leaked questions to Hillary and never got punished? Think they could come up with a better democratic commentator.

• Bill

May 23, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Fox will lose their prominent status if they continue the direction they have recently been taking. Obviously they are noit listening to their audience. Too bad they want to become losers like the main stream media.

• David Pope

May 23, 2019 at 4:20 pm

I want the truth. Can no longer rely on Fox to get it. Love One America News Network. If your TV supplier does not carry it, ask them to add it or get it online

• Jack

May 23, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I used to watch OANN – not available on PlayStation or Roku… I catch Newsmax every now and again

• Scott E Robinson

May 23, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Yes l think chris wallace has a hidden Democrat support but he is careful to not be revealed to the Fox viewers, I have been noticing this for last several months he is my least favorite to watch on Fox channel. He needs to go,or be a talking head for the democratic side on Fox channel. I’m smarter than that to be conned by him.

• Reta

May 23, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Switch channels every time a librial comes on they lost me full time last year dont want to hear these people’s views😂🙃❣️

• Robert L. Kahlcke

May 23, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Try One American News, Fios Ch. 616.

• Dave

May 23, 2019 at 6:14 pm

We have also become disappointed in Fox and find ourselves searching for a clear conservative report of the news. We’ve gone from hours to mere minutes if at all.

• terry anderson

May 23, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I have slowed down watching fox because they seem to want to please the dems rather than report the real news if I wanted the crap t would just watch msnbc or can

• J.B.

May 23, 2019 at 6:58 pm

If I were a betting man, I’d bet that Chris Wallace is part of the Deep State (as his Father was), and does not like President Trump.

What makes it worse is that he considers himself a Journalist (read that as he thinks he’s more intellectual/more educated/better) than his fellow Fox Anchors such as Sean, Laura, Tucker, etc.), but it’s blatantly obvious is the way he asks questions/reports, that he is biased AGAINST President Trump.

In closing, when the Left/Democrats/Liberals says President Trump is out of control, they mean THEY can’t control him because he won’t play by THEIR rules.

• Philip

May 23, 2019 at 8:23 pm

I think you are truly on to something!

• Patti Schneider

May 23, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Fox wants to be “fair & balanced,” so they have Juan Williams, Geraldo Rivera and other liberals on most days. What it does most is let us see how far left and unreasonable the leftists are, so it’s not all bad. I agree that Chris Wallace should have stopped or corrected Bootegieg and not allow him to trash Trump and call Tucker & Laura racists, etc. Maybe they need a switch so they can turn off the guest’s mic when they go off on a ranting tangent, or bash republicans. That’s what liberals do best. No facts, just bash and blame.

• Susan Swayze

May 23, 2019 at 11:33 pm

FOX will lose me in a heartbeat…..

• Les

May 24, 2019 at 2:26 am

ME TOO!

• mspidge

May 25, 2019 at 10:13 pm

I don’t watch fox anymore, don’t watch any of them, they all suck

• Tom

May 25, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I heard recently George Soto’s say he wanted to bury conservative news, has he started

• Robert Fantelli

May 25, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Although I seldom watch TV news, I listen to news on the radio in my travels. ( Rush Limbaugh the most) I,too, did notice a sudden shift to the left in the Fox news airings on radio. Love Hannity but beginning to loath Fox.

• Jennifer

May 25, 2019 at 10:48 pm

I don’t particularly like Neal Cavuto, Shepard Smith, or Chris Wallace ~ all for the same reason ~ liberal.
      I cringe when they ‘take-off’ on my President. I can see the unwarranted ‘hate’ in their body language as well as iin their reporting which is unprofessional. I’m just this short of dropping FOX News because I don’t like the ‘feeling.’
      I’d like to save the $20,00 monthly upgrade for the Fox Channel. Perhaps the time has come.

• Cilia

May 25, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I also am extremely upset with Fox News. They were a station to trust but that I believe has gone by the wayside.
      Every time I am watching and I see that admitted liar and cheat, exDNC Donna Bozell appearing on a program it sickens me. Is Fox going out to the gutters to find commenters or guest?
      I have cut my viewing to only Tucker, Hannity, Laura, Judge Jeanne and Breem. The first time I am watching any of these and I see her lying fac, I will quit that program.

• Cilia

May 25, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I have not previously made this statement. You are merely censoring me and my comment

• Thomas C. Sawyer Jr

May 25, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Fox News will Go down The drain with CNN to the great LIBERAL ceptic tank! I pray that another Corp. will take there place before AMERICA dies.

• john hord

May 26, 2019 at 12:31 am

I have been a Fox fan since its inception. it is unfortunate the family heirs to the founder are liberals. The swing to the left is a betrayal to the fans who have made Fox News what it is today but that will change rapidly. A good example is the Wallace interview recently. Not a single tough question for the democrat candidate. But even earlier in Wallace’s career with Fox. it was clearly evident he was liberal just like his dad. I guess money talks with the new managers wanting more add money from liberal advertisers. If these idiots ever axe Bret, Hume, Hannity, Kennedy, judge Jean, Ingram or any other of their conservative stars, I am gone. It is bad enough they permit Juan Williams to run wild on The Five. He does nothing to add to that great show. I solved that problem taking a TV break when he speaks. I pray that Fox will eventually return to the format that made it number one in the nation.

• Thomas

May 26, 2019 at 12:00 am

I believe it is because George Soros has a monetary interest in FOX News now and just keep watching … it will swing further towards the Left real soon .

• Art Furtney

May 26, 2019 at 12:05 am

I think that Wallace has always been leaning to the left!… So that’s no surprise.. when Wallace is on.. I switch to anything…

• Richard Liberi

May 26, 2019 at 12:06 am

Fox news is still better than all of the left wing liberal radical news media put together they all suck.

• John Flynn

May 27, 2019 at 3:51 pm

FOX, indeed, is better than any of those “leftist” channels. And, I think, Juan rants but is kept “in his place” by Greg & Jesse on The Five. Gutfeld also has come to “blows” with Juan, when Juan speaks the “party line”…

• John

May 26, 2019 at 12:07 am

Fox News host Chris Wallace is a disgrace to Fox. He doesn’t defend Carlson and Ingraham against unwarranted guest attacks. Chris Wallace should be on CNN.

• John Flynn

May 27, 2019 at 4:09 pm

In the Trump debate with Kelly as the questioner wasn’t Wallace also on that? If so, he’s not remembered, but remember Kelly got all the headlines and Wallace probably conspired against Trump, too. Kelly was just looked at as a possible Trump ally so her strange question had more impact coming from her (more of a stab in the back)…

• jim lennon

May 26, 2019 at 12:26 am

Fox has never been the same since the “feminazi” unfairly ran Roger Ailes out of Fox. The GD liberals will stop at nothing, lie, cheat, what ever to harm others. Sick puppies

• Kenneth Edmiston

May 26, 2019 at 12:31 am

I agree with Trump. I have noticed for about 6 months or more that Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith have been leaning to the left. I DON”T WATCH THEM ANYMORE!! I watch Fox as they give me the full story. Yes, they lean to the right but always give me a fair report. Unlike CNN MSNBC who all read from the same left script.

• Belinda Mitchell

May 26, 2019 at 6:12 am

HUGE MISTAKE ON fOX PART!! I DON’T LIKE IT ONE BIT AND tRUMP IS RIGHT. I WILL DROP THEM IF THEY CONTINUE AND IT WILL HURT THEM IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME! DONNNA BRAZILE, WALLACE AND SHEP ALREADY RUB ME THE WRONG WAY!! ENOUGH OR I’M DONE!!!

• Bob

May 26, 2019 at 12:20 pm

I used to leave FOX on constantly until Shepard Smith would come on, now I only turn it on for Ingram, Tucker and Hannity !

• Rose P

May 26, 2019 at 1:29 pm

So am I, never liked Mike Wallace, in my opinion he is a Far Left Liberal, his intense dislike for President Trump has been & is very obvious. To top that off, he never came to Tucker or Laura Ingraham’s defense making it more than obvious how Far Left he really is!!!

• Beatrice

May 26, 2019 at 1:48 pm

I am watching Fox less and less. I too, use to keep it on all day, but with so many Demos on their show, I don’t need to hear it. Chris Wallace is done for me…use to watch him every week and am getting sick of him turning against Trump.

Now watch OAN (One America News) they just lay the story out there and it is a good conservative station and have some very upcoming people that talk straight.

• Frank J. Randazzo

May 26, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Fox has changed with the reporting or opinions and style in which it is being presented.Shepard Smith JUDGE NAPOLITANO..Chris {sir…sir…sir…}Wallace just to name a few are totally for the left. Throw in a Juan Williams and the lying Donna BRAZIL plus numerous far left guests and there you have people very dismayed and scratching their heads.

• N L Ortiz

May 26, 2019 at 11:55 pm

I am sick and tired of token Juan Williams, a Panamanian posing as a USA black. Why, in most FOX programs a steady Leftist commenting “crap”?????

• Tom Butterton

May 27, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I am also. Try One America News network. So far they are honest, unbiased up to the minute news

• Dorothy Koerner

June 9, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I hope they do not continue towards the left. It is so uplifting to listen positive comments.
      Please keep the good new and not the awful lies.

2. liz phelps

May 23, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Mr President, You are getting slow on the uptake. Fox has been headed left since Murdock’s son took over. He is a typical liberal. Fox is doomed.

PS Chris Wallace is as liberal as his dad was…………he never belonged on Fox……….and then there is Juan Williams…………..another story.

• Howard Roark

May 23, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Yes, Murdoch’s children have inherited the network and they are lift-wingers.

• Dolores

May 23, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I sure hope Fox dis not doomed. I love Hannity and Judge Jeanine. They tell the truth.

• Brenda

May 23, 2019 at 4:08 pm

I agre, Juan, Chris snd Shepard show go to work for cnn. I turn them off!

• Stanley Hudgins

May 23, 2019 at 4:10 pm

FOX has bowed to the liberal Democrats! Their management is leftist. They are losing viewers every day!
      ONE AMERICA NEWS is the best network for conservative people.

• Patrician zanghi

May 23, 2019 at 4:35 pm

You are correct Sheppard Smith, Wallace and J Williams and Liz Clayman and Cavuto are all LEFT!!!!
      I turn them all off and pretty soon I’ll be not watching Fox a all!!!!
      The deep state is deeper than we think, all they want is power back, so they can fill their own pockets instead of taking care of USA Americans!!!!

3. roland f haskins

May 23, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Chris Wallace has joined the dark side.

• Adrian Vance

May 23, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Chris Wallace is a life-long Democrat. Shep Smith is an idiot with a Communist staff.

4. CT Pardoe

May 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Folks, please don’t panic. Regular Fox News viewers understand and are not deterred. Juan has been a token liberal for ever and Chris Wallace fills the same role on Sundays. We get it.

• liz phelps

May 23, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Yoou might just go with the flow, but I will no longer watch the 5 – I jut don’t need Juan in my life. I could tolerate Bob Beckel much easier – at least he has a sense of humor and could laugh at himself. Juan just hates!!!! I am sure that they will dump Greg next as he says what he thinks.

So every time I want to answer someone’s post I must re-enter all my data. What idiot came up with this site?

5. Dave Coriale

May 23, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Fox has begun a descent into the left! Too bad it could be counted on to give us a view without the BS!

6. Diana

May 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I think the owners of Fox are liberals. If you want true news go to “One American News Network”. On the computer OANN.com. I think Fox News needs to head back to the right!

7. james hunt

May 23, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Trump you IDIOT i warned you a year ago of this change YOU DID NOT LISTEN fox IS are enemy. we know CNN is an ultra lib network and for libs FOX is a middle of the road network a stab in the back.,like MOST REPUBLICANS! i believe you are the GREATEST PRESIDENT of my 72 years BUT sometimes you amaze me with a little stupidity ever now and again! As an conservative independent LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN EVEN IF SOME IDIOTS DO NOT WANT THIS (ps something to look at Pelosi is walking funny i believe she has a corn cob stuck in her ass PULL IT OUT!)

8. Jeff

May 23, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I tend not to watch national newscasts, as they have been a bunch of liberal garbage for years.

9. Bob Brown

May 23, 2019 at 3:44 pm

FOX has more left leaning Journalists and consultants then they do Conservative, it doesn’t seem quite fair and balanced lately !

10. Fred Osborne

May 23, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I have never trusted fox, they will go where the money leads them.

11. Mary Berneathy

May 23, 2019 at 3:48 pm

There are certain shows that I will watch on Fox, but not many. I would rather watch reruns of just about anything.

12. J Katri

May 23, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Ever since Roger Ailes was railroaded and Murdocks sons took over, the handwriting was on the wall. Fox is heading leftward to join the rest of the whiners and skulkers. Maybe the true patriots left in Fox can leave and form their own newtwork or join the other networks run by Breitbart, Levine or Glenn Beck.

• Joanne Walczak

May 23, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Great idea! after reading all the other post I see I’m not alone abut Fox.Like the Bible says”They have eyes,but do not see,Ears but they do not hear”.I have noticed the ads on Fox are the same ones.Over and over again,no new advertisers.

13. Tom Gould

May 23, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Fox seems to be on a deliberate slow slippery slide prepping for 2020. If they continue the slide they will lose their listeners

14. Arlys

May 23, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Since the Murdock brothers took over, a definite liberal slant has occurred. What is Donna
    Brazille doing on the show? Chris Wallace has always been wish-washy.

15. sluggo

May 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Fox News proved how biased they are when they hosted the Republican debate and that lying liberal democrat bitch, Megyn Kelly AND Brett Baier ambushed Trump…before the candidates were even in their places on stage…with the “gotcha question” “Is there anyone here who will NOT take the pledge to NOT run as an independent if they don’t get the Republican nomination?”…to which Donald Trump was the ONLY candidate to raise his hand (to NOT take the “pledge”)…which showed his courage. When asked by the Fox News lackeys why he would NOT take the pledge, Donald Trump said that, if he was treated fairly, he would accept the outcome of the primaries, BUT, if treated UNFAIRLY he would reserve the right to run as an Independent. I was VERY impressed, and Donald Trump was MY candidate from that point on. I also emailed Brett Baier, who I formerly respected, and told him that I was very disappointed in his behavior, which I woulds expect from BOTH of the lying liberal democrats Kelly, and Wallace, but NOT from him.

I told him I could no longer trust him, and would have to look closely from then on at what he “reported”.

Baier actually replied back to me, and …somewhat…”apologized” to me, finishing off with “Thanks for watching”.

They have gone down hill from that night, and with their permanent, Trump hating, lying liberals, the racists, Juan Williams Geraldo Rivera, and Arthel Neville…and the recent report that 52 percent of their “news” is now anti Trump, Fox News is NOT to be trusted…better to watch One America News Network…and “The Daily Ledger” with Graham Ledger.

Chris Wallace has always been a lying liberal democrat…just as his totally dishonest father, Mike Wallace.

MAGA!

• John Flynn

May 23, 2019 at 8:18 pm

sluggo, I’m thrilled to hear Baier replied to you. Since I found out K Harris was born of two immigrants, neither of which was a citizen at time of her birth (Father from Jamaica and mother from India) I have emailed Watters and Chris S to explain this and I’ve heard back from neither, though Jesse has referred to her as a leading Dem candidate. I’ll send my info to Brett and if he doesn’t pursue subject (at least look into it)from your experience he’ll get back to me and I’ll be grateful. The Dems did this once before and now they want to make Kamala H into “Obama II”

16. GERI CLARK

May 23, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I USE TO THINK FOX WAS THE BEST NEWS MEDIA BUT NO MORE
    I CAN’T STAND JAUN. AND NOT MUCH USE FOR CHRISS WALLACE.
    I NOW WATCH OAN, GREAT NEWS MEDIA.I LOOK FOR THE TRUTH
    NOT A BUNCH OF LIES.TRY OAN AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

17. Pete McGuire

May 23, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I agree with the comment made stating that Fox News is headed leftward due to the takeover of Fox News by Rupert Murdoch’s son (or sons). Why is it that these young people, after personally benefitting financially from the obvious greatness of pure Conservatism, feel like they have to do things differently than what has been successful in their very own lives? I’m always trying to figure that out. Also, anytime the name-calling begins on any opinion show (i.e. racist, homophobe, xenophobe), the show should stop and immediately stop the name-calling. It basically ends any civil conservation.

• Watchful

May 23, 2019 at 5:15 pm

When the sons took over the operation of Fox News is when the whole agenda started moving Left. It will continue until they lose enough viewers and sponsors and the stock holders speak out. Once again the elites seem to think the public is too stupid to notice the effort to Social Engineer their viewers.

• John Flynn

May 23, 2019 at 8:25 pm

My understanding of this leftist “push” on FOX I ‘cuz the wife of one of the sons is a leftist and that she apparently dominates in that marriage….not sure which son

18. joe smith

May 23, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I even quite watching Judge Jeanine because she keeps bringing that Democrat with the bald head on . Disgusting !!!

• John Flynn

May 23, 2019 at 8:30 pm

Richard Goodstein sounds like who you’re speaking of….a Hillary advisor

19. Matthew Cuddy

May 23, 2019 at 4:04 pm

After the purge at FOX News over hearsay and unprovable accusations, a definite slide to the left started to slowly creep into what was once unbiased reporting of current events. I stop watching FOX because I do not need to be a combination of depressed and incensed at the same time. Bad for the ticker.

20. Dennis H Krug

May 23, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Actually I’ve noticed that FOX was moving to the “LEFT” quite awhile ago and I’ve already stopped watching. Anyone who watches news on TV is getting nothing but “BULL SHIT” I get my news from “RIGHT WING” internet news sites. The only news I watch on TV is the local weather forecast and I time that so I don’t get any other “CRAP” that they might try to push.

21. Michael & LeeAnn Springer

May 23, 2019 at 4:07 pm

I am very disappointed in fox, it was the only source of “fair and balanced” news on he air. Now it seems to be moving further and further to the left. Chris Wallace, and Shepard Smith need to go. They have to many libertarians and not enough true conservatives on the air now.

22. Gregory Spyrzynski

May 23, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Yes, and very much so… Cris Wallace surprised me before and as the result I change channel when he is on… He is the only one on my radar!!!

23. Greg

May 23, 2019 at 4:08 pm

I never have liked Chris Wallace. He sure patted himself on the back on the debates during 2016. All I want is fair honest news. I will quit supporting Fox News and so many other Americans will too if they keep changing their platform. Juan Williams is another story!
    Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin ,Tucker Carlson , Jesse Waters,Greg Gutfield, Martha MacCallum and Shannon Bream give honest coverage. The left wing media can’t handle the truth.
    There are more of us Logical American Patriots then the left wing “WING NUTS” !! They live in a bubble!!

24. Wm

May 23, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I’ve noticed the change too – – whoever is calling the shots at Fox – – here’s the deal – – stay with your reasonable “fair and balanced” strategy or I am gone. If you think you can morph into a more liberal stance or join up with all the ‘fake news’ networks you are sadly mistaken. You better be very careful with this issue – – up to now you’ve done a fairly good of separating ‘news’ from ‘opinion’. That’s why I watch Fox.

25. Marg

May 23, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Fox has intelligent people explaining laws and making sense. Then, they brought on Chris Hahn and liberals that yelled and out talked the other guests or hosts. It seems like we are getting more CNN platform on Fox!

26. Terry

May 23, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I think its time for a new station to replace FOX. Maybe the conservative hosts and reporters let go by FOX could get together and start a new network. Some billionaire should step up and make that happen before the liberals find a way to stop you…

27. Ken C

May 23, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I find myself switching channels often now. Never watch Wallace, Old Shep, Juan and the Five anymore. On my car radio I listen to Breitbart rather than Fox. It’s a shame.

28. John

May 23, 2019 at 4:27 pm

yea I have seen big change NOT FOR THE GOOD

29. MICHAEL LAGREE

May 23, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Gee, do you really think so?? Just because fox suspended Judge Janine for 2 weeks for telling the truth while at the same time hiring the vile Donna Brazil who was fired from CNN for lying and cheating by giving the Hildebeast the answers to the debate questions? If part of the audience wants to watch Buttplug, Spartacus, Liawatha, Biteme, Burnie, or any of the other delusional nutcases’ townhalls let them go to CNN or MSNBC. When any of that crap comes on I switch to the weather channel. Same goes for Juan, Brazil, Wallace, Girardildo, Shepard Smith or any of the other vile liberal garbage from the left. If I wanted to watch lying fake media I’d go to CNN or MSNBC. BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

30. Kurt Walker

May 23, 2019 at 4:31 pm

This has been going on for a long time. Shepard Smith has always been against the president, Chris Wallace is democrat to the bone. AND now with the present CEO FOX will be just another CNN with anyone who refuses to get on the wagon replaced. Look for Megyn Kelly to be brought back by this CEO.

31. Bob Pitt jr

May 23, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Chris Wallace should go work for CNN or MSNBC because he is starting to act just like them. I used to watch him all the time and respect his opinion but NOT any more! I tune him out whenever he is on! It seems like Fox has been going left more all the time since Bill O got the SHAFT!! I watch mostly NewsMax tv now. Really sad what is going on at Fox.

32. Don x

May 23, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Didn’t control or ownership of Fox change recently? That would explain it if so.

• Gato

May 23, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Rupert Murdock’s liberal sons took it over.

33. donald cartmill

May 23, 2019 at 4:37 pm

If I watched TV news it was always FOX whom I trusted to NOT be biased . They are obviously moving “Left”. The Judge Jeanine fiasco and others mentioned in comments above ,all are evidence of the liberal take over. If you are a news network then you cannot be biased. Someone mentioned FOX would lose its core audience and I absolutely agree. The news cannot be biased , it cannot be an opinion. There is an old saying ,”That opinions are like a** holes everyone has one”. FOX is becoming like the rest of the MSM, in that “Ethical Journalism ” is an OXYMORON.

34. MSS

May 23, 2019 at 4:39 pm

We’ve all noticed the serge left and there are certain hosts I won’t watch anymore; may be a rumor, but I heard the Murdoch “kid” took over. Time for a new “fair & balanced” network.

35. Irwin J

May 23, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Yes they’re getting more like cnn and msnbc ! We’ve quit watching,except for Judge Janine,we would have quit totally if Fox had fired her over that non-event comment on the Muslim Congresswomen !She’s the best thing that Fox has going for them these days ! We just wish that she hadn’t brought that total but. case Chris Hahn back on her panel .He’s totally looney tunes and adds nothing to her great show ! We do occasionally watch Shawn Hannity,but no one else ! We do like Laura Ingram, but you have her on to late for us ! We suggest that you switch her time with the Megan Kelly liberal wannabe that you have on at 7pm .

• A

May 23, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Fox used to be the one channel that I could get great news from. No more. The people who run fiox have become a bunch of Pansies. I watch OANN now.

36. A

May 23, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Fix used to be the one channel that we could get unbiased news from. What kind of people run Fox that they can be told how to run their channel. A bunch of Landry’s that what. I watch OANN now

37. william

May 23, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson mostly because he brings truth and things I have never heard of on his show. Sheppard Smith is a piece of work, should not be on fox. Chris Wallace Is starting to lean left now.

38. Beth Plato

May 23, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I’ve noticed, too, that FOX news is starting to move left. I’m starting to only listen to Tucker Carlson . This isn’t good.

May 23, 2019 at 5:01 pm

FOX is no longer a Reliable source of information. They are assisting the DemoRATS in trashing POTUS. I quit watching the scum bags Williams and Smith. They both are GUILTY of Treason and sedition. Both need to be charged for their Lies and Deciet. Hang am both for lying to America.

40. NoMoreMarxistsInDC

May 23, 2019 at 5:02 pm

A Saudi prince owns a minority share of Twenty-First Century Fox, the parent corporation of Fox News, via an investment firm. Former House Speaker Paul Ryan is on the Fox News Board of Directors.

• Vicki

May 23, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Twenty First Century Fox was sold to Disney some months ago. Before the sale they made Fox News it’s own entity, with a new board of Directors.

41. Joann Holmes

May 23, 2019 at 5:03 pm

That’s what happens when you let your liberal children take over the company that you have worked so hard to be fair and balanced and now they to are becoming another demorat station. What a shame .

42. Arlene

May 23, 2019 at 5:06 pm

FOX NEWS IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT TO IT’S FOLLOWERS.. I imagine that if they keep this up their ratings will fall big time and they deserve that.. I used to watch Fox News all day but find myself w
    atching very little of it during the daytime.. I turn it on starting at 8:00 p.m. and watch until 11:00 or midnight depending if Shannon Bream is falling over the democrats and kissing their butts.. then I turn her off also.. Fox News seems to be wanting to make their followers “pay” to hear Conservative news by giving some their own “pay subscription” to watch them and that’s something I WILL NEVER DO..

43. Mita

May 23, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I am disappointed with many fox news members, Judge Napolitano, you should retire, you are not a good judge, your advise is pure ignorance and lacks intelligence. I don’t understand why he still there. Forget about Shepard Smith, he will sell his soul for publicity, Chris Wallace is moving more and more to the left, no longer belong to fox. You trash President Trump as much as you can when opportunity arrives. President Trump is all alone, defending himself from the swamp. We, republicans need to mobilize and march on the streets to defend the truth and injustice .

44. Marilyn

May 23, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Add Mark Levin, too. Chris Wallace is a Dem like his deceased father was so he runs to the left. I didn’t bother to watch any of the town hall fakes. I knew what they would be. Go Trump in 2020.

45. Extirpates

May 23, 2019 at 5:13 pm

FoxNews has become FooxUp Newz.

46. Rick

May 23, 2019 at 5:39 pm

If Fox news moves to the left to be more like CNN and MSNBC, I will stop watching it.

47. michael zitterman

May 23, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Chris Wallace appears to have as his primary goal; himself.

Why does he and almost all of the Fox on-screen talent use democratic Senator rather than Democrat Senator? At least, the president uses the proper term.
    Young minds tend to equate democratic Senator with the Democrats being democratic!!
    I think the HRC vs. Bernie reflected that may not be valid.

Chris and all others should be courteous, but have the wits about themselves to offer appropriate follow-up questions. Chris = C-

micheal zitterman
    mikiesmoky@aol.com

48. John Wood

May 23, 2019 at 5:48 pm

The “powers that be”at Fox should remember that they are number one among cable news networks so they should also remember the adage, “If it ain`t broke, don`t fix it.”

49. julianne werner

May 23, 2019 at 6:07 pm

If I wanted to see more of far-left commentary I’d tune in to one of the other channels. Unfortunately, there is no where else to go to get conservative commentary. Why do you have Buttigieg, Donna Brazil (known liar), Marie Harp (big Obama mouth=piece) Juan Williams (who sits and shakes his head at everyone else’s opinion. We tune in to your because we want to hear the other side not the other channels opinion.

50. JACQUELINE S SALYER

May 23, 2019 at 7:01 pm

VERY disappointed with FOX NEWS, therefore I have resorted to watching the Christain news stations to get the TRUTH. Thats all we want is the TRUTH!!!!! Also, we stopped watching anything Chris Wallace a long time ago.

51. LOUIS

May 23, 2019 at 7:49 pm

L

52. zip Howell

May 23, 2019 at 9:09 pm

“Fox News trying to placate its liberal media critics could drive away its core audience.” I hate to break to Fox, but they are already driving away their core audience. I have stopped watching nearly as much and now just go for my favorites and skip the rest. Eventually, I hope a new network gets started. Fox was the new kid on the block not long ago. It’s not out of the question that another network will be started. Then Fox can go full CNN/MSNBC and have no audience at all.

53. GIGIJAN

May 23, 2019 at 9:30 pm

GET RID OF JUAN WILLIAMS, DONNA BRAZIL, CHRIS WALLACE, SHEP SHEPARD AND JESSICA TUURDHILL!!!!

54. Jerome F Roth

May 23, 2019 at 9:42 pm

No doubt that Fox is beginning to lean Left. Sad! It won’t be long and Laura, Tucker and Sean will be silenced. Don’t doubt me on this. I believe that Disney executives are behind the Pro- Leftist changes. Give me a break, Donna Brazile!!! Isn’t she the one that leaked debate questions to Hillary Clinton. She’s underhanded and doesn’t meet Fox News standards. I am also stopping my daily watch of The Five, Juan Williams gets away with calling my president an idiot??? It isn’t right!!!

55. karen

May 23, 2019 at 11:24 pm

I think all news media need to start looking for the truth and get the facts before they say anything about anyone. If fake news is the only way they can get people to watch then they are in serious trouble.

56. Terry

May 24, 2019 at 12:01 am

I only watch FOX on weeknights from eight till eleven and Mark Levin on Sunday night, I’m done with the rest of the nonsense during the day.

57. Ed Rosenblum

May 24, 2019 at 12:21 am

The reality is that Fox has never really been conservative, but rather only less liberal than the other networks because of the presence of true conservatives like Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham (I don’t consider Tucker Carlson a true conservative, but a libertarian).

Fox’s new owners are just making Fox more liberal than it has been.

58. Pj

May 24, 2019 at 12:37 am

Sons don’t run Fox news their liberal wives do. The sons are to big of cowards.. The old man made a big mistake putting these little wimps encharge.

59. Leslie Stevenson

May 24, 2019 at 2:32 am

Since the left wing sons ae running FOX it is a way left. If I wanted that I could watch PMSNBC or CNN. That hump Shepard Smith, Arthell, Juan Williams, DONNA BRASILLE, , that scab Chris Wallace, Jessica (squeaky voice) Turlock,at times Bret Bair, and some of the left wing hacks on Bairs program, it is like watching CNN. Remember election night, when they realized Trump won…Kelly almost cried and Bair was smirking. Conservatives need a strong Conservative station, and a strong social media site, without left wing loon trolls. Sadly FOX is it at present. OANN and Newsmax in my future.

May 24, 2019 at 7:23 am

Fox News is moving left. But maybe they do not realize that they will never satisfy their leftist critics. Anything to the right of AOC will get criticism from the rabid leftists in other media outlets. To be honest and faie, Fox needs to continue to report the news as it is, not as leftist media maniacs wish it was.

Chris Matthews has long been a semi-closet leftist.

61. Gerry

May 24, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Fox has been leaning left ever since the murdoch sons took the reins. They are libtard demoSCUM trash. As far as chris wallace goes — he has been weak kneed for many years. I always turn him off.

62. Robert Mauro

May 25, 2019 at 2:55 pm

FOX IS MOVING LEFT. DISNEY TOOK OVER FOX & HAS A BIG NEGATIVE INFLUENCE.
    THEIR ARE ONLY 6 SHOWS ON FOX – FOX AND FRIENDS , HANNITY , CARLSON, INGRAHAM ,LEVINE ,& JUDGE JEANNINE

GET RID OF JUAN WILLIAMS, DONNA BRAZIL, CHRIS WALLACE, SHEP SHEPARD !!!

63. JM Lafferty

May 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Don’t know who I will watch, but it won’t be Fox anymore.

64. RexAlan

May 25, 2019 at 10:22 pm

When Ruppert turned over the reigns to his idiot sons, both liberals, the direction of FOX News made a left turn.
    To wit, they hired Donna Brazille; they put Never-Trumper Paul Ryan on the Board, etc.; The fact is, they are going in the wrong direction. Toss in liberal fagg__ Shepard Smith, liberal Wallace, never-Trumper Neil Cavuto and you have the makings of CNN Two. WTF! There used to be an old saying that goes: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”

65. Ginger

May 25, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I only watch certain shows on Fox, and that includes Laura Ingraham, Hannity, and Tucker Carlson. Without it’s conservative shows, Fox’s ratings would be at the level of CNN. When you look at the ratings for their left leaning programs, they are low. Fox better be careful to maintain it’s star performing conservative shows. Otherwise, it would tank.

66. Tom Edwards

May 25, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Fox was bought out by Muslims. They are slowly turning into another CNN! OAN is the answer for now until they get bought by the left!

67. Jon

May 25, 2019 at 11:01 pm

FOX was fair and balanced at one time. They have the few ultra left wing nut jobs, The Juan Williams, Sheppard Smith, Jessica Tarlov and a host of regular guests the likes of which will cause nausea with blatant lies. But recently, Judge Napalatano, Geraldo Rivera and occasionally Tucker Carlson attack Trump with premises that are not factual.Thank goodness, for Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, Sean Hannity, Lauren Ingraham, Harris Faulkner, Jason Chaffetz,Trey Gowdy, Greg Gutfield, Dana Perino, and a few others.

• Judy S

May 25, 2019 at 11:39 pm

I agree entirely. In fact,Trey Gowdy should be on more and should have his own show if he wants it. That would really help the FOX ship from slowly going down. In the meantime, watch Lou Dobbs on FOX Business News, and OANN, especially Graham Ledger’s show. He’s absolutely brilliant and OANN fills the void where FOX used to be.

68. Gerald Ladd

May 25, 2019 at 11:15 pm

The owners children are liberals. That was written about a while ago.

69. Lulu Coco

May 25, 2019 at 11:19 pm

FOX used to be my only source for news but, unfortunately, it has noticeably changed for the worse. I only watch Tucker Carlson now. Hannity’s repetitive style has become like a jackhammer, Martha MacCallum and Laura Ingraham are so-so, and Shannon Bream delivers the news like a chirpy bimbo. And why do the FOX news women dress like they’re going to a cocktail party? I miss serious, intelligent women like Greta Van Susteren – where did she go? So, except for Tucker Carlson, I watch One America News (OANN) most of the time, especially when Graham Ledger is on (fantastic show!) And I watch Lou Dobbs on the other FOX channel. Trish Regan’s show there is good once in awhile, but I don’t understand why she has to dress and pose like she does. It detracts from her intelligence.

70. EVELYN ANDERSON

May 25, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I agree with all the comments about Fox News being infected by their lean to the left.
    Can’t stand Juan Williams, Jessica Tarloft, Marie Harf, and now Donna Brazile. Shep Smith and Chris Wallace have the infection also. I often switch to the Weather Channel just to escape them……Thank God for Mark Levin and Lou Dobbs and Judge Jeanine and Tucker and Trish Regan and Hannity and Ingraham and Faulkner and some others. It’s better than dealing with the Looney Left on CNN & MSNBC. Glad I’m not young anymore. Evelyn@90

71. Lynn Heise

May 25, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I am very disappointed in the left turn that FOX has been making. Adding idiots like Donna Brazil did not help my opinion of FOX. I thought I could trust FOX to tell me the truth, but with all the lefties that are showing up, I don’t listen all day like I used to. I suppose with the RINO, Paul Ryan, you have sitting on the Board of Directors you have to please him.

Chris Wallace, Sheppard Smith and Juan Williams add NOTHING to the network at all. My TV goes off when they are on. If you want to end up like CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the rest of the crap hole networks, just keep on silencing the conservative voices and we will turn the TV off altogether. Wake up.

72. Bob

May 25, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith have always been questionable conservatives, at best. I think Wallace has a secret desire to have the kind of “60 Minutes” gig his father had. I generally go to another channel anytime either of these two are featured.
    Why Fox would want to emulate ANY liberal network completely escapes me.

73. Stan

May 26, 2019 at 12:07 am

like others, I used to have FOX on all the time, Now daytime FOX is becoming awash with liberalism! Sheppard seems to have a “tude”. I have gone to mostly talk shows like Mark Levin, Hannity, Rush, and the few local shows mostly internet or radio. There is nothing worth watching on TV these days. Not a real fan of Wallace, the dems he lets off the hook and nails the conservatives! Tucker is not as experienced as he thinks and some of his libera guests leave him with dirt on his face. Praying harder and harder for America.

• Fanny F

May 26, 2019 at 12:18 am

Watch One America News Network (OANN), especially when Graham Ledger is on! I have OANN on every time my TV is on!

74. Craig Michael Vandertie

May 26, 2019 at 12:15 am

Fox has proven they have chosen to go over to the severely Psychotic side with their extremely crazy commentators that they allow vomit toxins from their maws, Shepard Smith and Don Lemon for instance.

75. Tina Moore

May 26, 2019 at 12:27 am

Chris Wallace is a putz. He is one of those liberal media genius’ who soft balled Hillary. Never liked him and never will. Fox should boot him. There is enough liberal bs going on we don’t need his nonsense.

76. thomas

May 26, 2019 at 1:06 am

yes i think they are trying to please the libs. it really suxs. i hope they come to thier senses soon. they are the only ones i watch. i dont even watch the local channels because they are so liberal.i cant understand why they have shettlin pony smith on or cris wall-ass they both are really sorry

77. George Martin

May 26, 2019 at 1:18 am

I believe Fox has done a remarkable job of presenting a fair and balanced news telecast. It’s a winner. Regardless of outside

influence why would you get off of a winner.?? George Martin

78. Dennis B Anderson

May 26, 2019 at 1:18 am

I have noticed FOX doing this = They will have a rundown of all the leftist TV stations saying the same thing about a certain issue. The same wording the same lip service FOX rolls the clips CNN MSNBC CBS NBC? Were supposed to be stupid and think = O yeah? Even FOX is saying this so it must be true. We voted Trump in to do the jobs he said he was going to do and he won. If the Judges or Congress doesn`t want to go along with the people it`s treason. Either help America or get the fork out of the way.We can give you a rest for 25 years with men & women who will make you their love slave.

79. Jeanne Emerick

May 26, 2019 at 1:26 am

We have watched FOX since its inception-Bill O’rielly was the intellectual along with Hannity,Steve and many others. After the 2016 election the (inner liberals) could no longer contain their shock that Hillary lost. We have attempted to follow Bill, Sean, Laura, Steve, Harris, Lou, Trish, Charles, and a few more! Bill is on Newsmax on the weekends also his No Spin Daily is available to Premium Members.

80. James O'Riley

May 26, 2019 at 11:18 am

Come on people part of fox news was bought by disney so what do you really think is gonna happen !

May 26, 2019 at 12:53 pm

This may not be popular but, I am not going for popular, I am going for the TRUTH! All you get in todays Media is FALSE FLAG NEWS and FLUFF! When a media outlet puts an article about a “dog” being HONORED for being a resque dog in WW2 and then making a bronze statue of the same dog, to display then someone really has nothing to do! LOOK: The “MEDIA” ALL of it, is CONTROLLED by “the god” (Allah=”the god” ask any Muslim) of this world, and he is “the prince of the power of the air” As said in Ephesians 2:2 and 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV When Eve sinned and gave unto her Husband and he did eat,they plunged the world into sin, and gave up the right to be in charge of this world’s system(s). That is Satans’ domain now! See Matt 4:8-10 KJV NOW the media is Satans’ tool he uses to deceive the masses and the many who will “NOT” Believe God and what HE said in that King James Bible!

82. Arschloch

May 26, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Rupert blew it when he turned the network over to ‘ the kiddies’. They were well trained in school by the communist Profs. BAH HUMBUG!

83. OM

May 26, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I am glad to read from other viewers what I have been noticing too about the liberal change that is happening at Fox News. When I started watching many, many years ago, this is the only honest and conservative station left in America. I, too, tune out the Fox channel every time their liberal regular anchors and guests come on. The leftist likes of Wallace, Williams, Smith, Vetter, Napolitano, Cavuto, Rivera and their left-wing contributors of Harp, Brazelle, Fowler, and various others should move to CNN. Thank God for Hannity, Ingraham, Hilton, Levin, Carlson, Pirro, Watters, Fox and Friends, and their conservative contributors as well as those in Fox Business News of Varney, Dobbs, Regan, Kennedy, Payne. Couldn’t Rupert Murdoch still have some say to his liberal sons, who are now running this outfit? Without a conservative station to balance the fake and biased news from the leftist media, America’s values and principles that made this a great country will go down the drain. It is sad indeed that a reputable channel like Fox should end up like the vile CNN, NBC, CBS — in the garbage. As mentioned by the other viewers, I should start watching OANN as i fear pretty soon, Fox News will be like CNN. What a tragedy!

84. Vasu Murti

May 26, 2019 at 10:07 pm

Having watched FOX News before, when Alan Colmes was the token liberal, I don’t think they should be asking political figures on either the right or left “softball questions.” But the charges of “state-run media” are valid if FOX News is merely a mouthpiece for the Trump administration.

Despite Trump’s concern, it seems like FOX News is finally living up to its slogans:

“Fair and balanced.”

and

“We report. You decide.”

85. Vasu Murti

May 26, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Having watched Fox News before, when Alan Colmes was one of its few token liberals, I don’t think they should be asking “softball questions.” But charges of “state-run media” are valid if they’re merely a mouthpiece for the Trump administration. It seems Fox News is finally living up to its slogans: “Fair and Balanced” and “We Report, You Decide.”

86. gillyanne baker

May 27, 2019 at 1:36 am

What the HELL do you have to do to get COMMENTS posted on this stupid blog?

• Brooke

May 27, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Yes, indeed!
      My original post just disappeared!!

Oh well, it is what it is.

87. RJ

May 27, 2019 at 2:47 pm

It seems FOX has been drifting more left becoming the network of the “unfair and unbalanced”. Dear please move back to the center, so we can have the facts and decide the truth for ourselves.

88. Maurice Arnold

May 27, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Well I’m glad other people are starting to notice this, I’ve been saying it for about a year since management at FOX changed