Uncategorized

CNN’s Don Lemon confessed something surprising about Donald Trump

CNN’s viewers were left speechless.

They tune in nightly to CNN expecting a parade of Trump-hating guests and hosts.

But CNN’s Don Lemon confessed something surprising about Donald Trump.

The controversy over the anti-American antics the U.S. women’s soccer team and their captain — the radical homosexual activist Megan Rapino — dominated the press over the last week.

Rapino refused to sing the national anthem out of her hatred for America.

And after the women’s team won the World Cup, Rapino and another player tossed the U.S. flag on the ground and stomped on it during their celebration.

Rapino made waves during the tournament when months-old remarks surfaced where Rapino profanely declared she would never visit the White House because of her hatred for Donald Trump.

After the women’s team’s victory, the press quickly wondered if President Trump would invite them to the White House.

Given the player’s comments that seemed unlikely.

And Trump picked up some support in some surprising quarters.

CNN’s Don Lemon agreed with the President’s decision not to invite the women’s soccer team to the White House.

Breitbart reports:

CNN anchor Don Lemon on Monday evening admitted that President Donald Trump “has a right to be upset” at U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe for declaring that she does not want to go to the “fucking White House.”

“I think he has a right to be upset if someone said that I’m not going to the, you know what, White House,” Lemon said. “He has the right to be upset… And if someone said that about me, I’m not sure I would invite them into the place I was living.”

Rapinoe, who is one of the most clutch players to ever put on the U.S. jersey, became a symbol of the resistance when she started kneeling during the national anthem and refused to sing it while wearing the national team’s jersey.

The co-captain and winner of the golden boot got into a back and forth with Trump after her comments to a soccer magazine about not wanting to visit the “$%^&* White House” was published during the team’s World Cup run.

CNN viewers expect the hosts to run down Trump as a sexist pig and turn this controversy into a day’s-long story where guests and hosts continually bash the President.

But they did not get that on this day.

1. Ilse Dujmovic

July 11, 2019 at 7:05 pm

I think that is the reason someone just said that when someone on any team kneels, while they are there the team should break out in PRAYER. I thought that to be an excellent idea.

2. Dennis B Anderson

July 11, 2019 at 7:05 pm

I can tell you something and it will end all of your hatered for America here? Go do it on the other side of the border.Don`t like the rules here then get out. Let us know how you make out in another country. Better yet keep it to yourself it`s way past time for an hazz kicking. Now go feed yourselves those baby`s are going to keep you broke.

3. JanD

July 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm

said it before, I’ll say it again – we have to stop deifying athletes and other performers. Yes, congratulate their performance as athletes. But that does not last a lifetime, and does not spill over into every other word or deed they say or do. He/she is an arrogant, obnoxious entity who needs to take a shower and shut T F up.

4. Dolores

July 11, 2019 at 8:12 pm

She sure its a very poor REG for our country.

5. lisalles

July 11, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Who is the manager of the team? She should have been pulled from the team. Since she hates the U.S. so much, why was she allowed to represent the U.S. She should have been removed from the team. I would rather lose the game with honor than win the game with shame. So the manager should be fired and rules should be in place that does not allow for this type of behavior while representing the U.S.

6. william couch

July 11, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Ron,,,,, on everything you said I agree with.. But on this one issue I have to agree with lemon.. I would’ve “MOONED” the team!!

7. Guns Nuts of America

July 11, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Trump must be blackmailing Lemon, that doesn’t sound like him at all. Trump and his pals have already blackmailed Alan Dershowitz who now kisses Trump’s butt anytime he can just like Trump does to Putin because Trump owes Putin for fixing the election and sending laundered money to buy his empty condos around the world.

8. Tommie Walker

July 12, 2019 at 12:09 am

I REALLY don’t give a damn what this idiot says!!!! I can’t tell you what I REALLY want to say!!!!

9. Eliot

July 12, 2019 at 3:22 am

That’s what I said!

10. Eliot

July 12, 2019 at 3:26 am

As ugly as Rapinoe is, Adrianna Franch is even uglier! I’d rather have sex with Annie the Cat than with Megan Rapinoe! As for Franch, I’d rather have sex with a P-I-G than with her!
    Obviously, I would not have sex with animals for it’s wrong on many levels (I’m not a Muslim)! Point being is that Rapinoe is worse than some animals and Franch is worse than all animals!

11. Eliot

July 12, 2019 at 3:27 am

I like your spirit! President Trump needs to sign an executive order legalizing the MOONING of Jussie Smollet!

12. Eliot

July 12, 2019 at 3:28 am

Rapinoe does but most of her teammates don’t! There is such a thing as Guilt by Association!

13. Three Gowdys

July 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm

You are disgraceful Amy for that statement but it is expected when it comes from an ignorant racist redneck. Your mobster, serial sexual assaulter stole the election.

14. evelyn

July 12, 2019 at 6:37 pm

I don’t care if she wants to go to the White House or not, but anyone that stomps on the American flag should not be allowed to be on an American team…

15. Sam Oliva

July 14, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Many Gay men (obviously) have no use for Lesbians. So, Don Lemon-AIDS has no use for
    Megan Lick-A-Lotta-Puss Rapino. What does Anderson Pooper think about Megan?

16. Paula J

July 15, 2019 at 11:05 am

Why do you assume anyone would want to have sex with you? How many women would find you “do-able? The fact that you don’t practice monogamy means you are a ticking time bomb.

17. Paula J

July 15, 2019 at 11:10 am

You are as bigoted as you judge her to be from that one comment. We don’t know who would go because Rapiho is calling on the team to support her position.

18. BEVERLY

July 23, 2019 at 3:53 am

WELL. I HAVE A BOOK, ALSO, THAT SAYS ALL THAT. U DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO CONTACT ME AND TALK FACE TO FACE.

19. Beverly

July 23, 2019 at 3:57 am

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT LEMON AND ALL OF THE CNN PEOPLE. DISGRACEFUL. JUST TO ALSO LET YOU KNOW, I WROTE A COMMENT ON HERE ABOUT SOME INFO ON THE CLINTONS AND THEY WONT L;ET ME SEND IT. ALSO FACEB OOK SHUT ME DOWN AS I WAS GIVING SOME STATISTICS ABOUT THE CLINTONS AND IKT WASNT PRETTY. IT WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET LAST NIGHT. ALSO ALL OVER WAS THE LIST OF NAMES IN THE black book of epstein’s

Uncategorized

Since the day President Trump came down that escalator in Trump Tower, CNN has been his biggest enemy.

They spend every moment of their coverage attacking him.

But in a rare twist, CNN was just forced to admit a fact that destroys their biggest anti-Trump narrative.

During a discussion between CNN’s Jake Tapper and Democrat Rep. Joe Kennedy (MA), the topic of Hunter Biden came up.

And in a surprising change of pace, Tapper outright admitted exactly what Trump supporters have been saying since the beginning of the baseless impeachment hearings.

He stated that “it does stink” that Biden got his job at the Ukrainian energy company Burisma with no expertise, lending credence to the legitimacy of an investigation into corruption on behalf of Joe Biden to get him that job.

Transcript from CNN’s State of the Union:

JAKE TAPPER: It’s true that there’s no evidence of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden or that Hunter Biden broke any laws at all. But frankly, it does stink that Hunter Biden got this contract with no expertise in the energy sector and likely — he already said basically that he probably got that money, which was significant, because of his connection with his father, the vice president of the time, who was also in charge of Ukraine at the time. Do you think future presidents and vice presidents should say my relatives cannot cash in, in any way, on their connection to me?

REP. JOE KENNEDY (D-MA): Look, I think it is certainly worth putting that out there and worth trying to make sure that there is not any sort of profit that is going to be earned by close relatives in office. I’ve had plenty of family members in office. I understand the responsibility that comes with holding a position of public responsibility and ensuring that there is a very clear delineation there so there isn’t those profiting off it.

While Tapper does make sure to leave in a little bit of fake news, by stating that “there’s no evidence of any wrongdoing” by Biden, he does at least acknowledge that the situation wasn’t completely cut and dry.

The fact that Hunter Biden got that job with no experience creates the possibility of corruption from his father, considering he had a lot of influence on Ukrainian policy.

Do you think Joe Biden should be investigated for corruption?

Polls

POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

• POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

The Fake News Media is working around the clock attacking President Trump.

Americans are making a stand and showing they have no appetite for fake news and baseless attacks against President Trump and conservatives.

Even with polls clearly showing their failures, fake news hosts and anchors continue to perpetuate lies and hoaxes including the Russian collusion conspiracy and impeachment.

Polls

Sean Hannity Opinion Poll

• Sean Hannity Opinion Poll

Fox News opinion host Sean Hannity continues to crush his competition in the ratings, recently topping 3.5 million viewers.

That has made him a constant target for the Left. His competitors at CNN and MSNBC attack him on a nightly basis trying to convince viewers he's "fake news."