CNN said one thing proving that they hate America

Since the election of President Donald Trump, CNN’s only goal has been to divide America.

They truly don’t care about anything besides getting rid of Trump.

And CNN just said one thing proving they hate America.

On Wednesday, the mainstream media was giddy with excitement over a slight slump in the stock market.

Instead of realizing the drop was nothing too far out of the ordinary, especially in the era of the Federal Reserve System, the media jumped on the opportunity to claim the U.S. is on the verge of a recession caused by Trump.

And in a segment on CNN hosted by John Berman, they couldn’t be happier about that.

CNN economic analyst Rana Foroohar happily declared that the recession is here, with another panelist gleefully stating Trump is going to be “in a world of hurt,” and that this will cause congressional Republicans to turn against him.

In reality, there is no recession on the horizon, according to former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.

But the fact that the economy has improved under Trump has been unbearable for the media, and they want nothing more than for the economy to decline, just so it will look bad for Trump.

Berman read a tweet claiming that Trump’s economic team consists of “a guy who plays an economist on TV, a nutcase the entire real economic profession has disowned, and the producer of Lego Batman.” And it turned out that the author of the tweet was none other than . . . a member of the panel: Catherine Rampell, a CNN commentator and Washington Post columnist.

John Avlon then weighed in to crow: “if the economy goes south, [Trump] is in a world of hurt.”

Alisyn Camerota then referred to a recent CNN panel of swing Trump voters, in which they indicated that if the economy crashed, their support for Trump would be “done.”

Rampell concurred: “he could lose a lot of those supporters.”

Foroohar then chimed in to say the economy was “not looking good” for 2020, “which I think is going to hurt his prospects.” She predicted “a lot of big crashes.”

Berman ended the segment by gleefully suggesting that an economic downturn could cause congressional Republicans to turn against Trump.

There are few things more un-American than calling for the economy to fail.

No matter who is in office, a strong economy helps all Americans.

The fact CNN seems to want the economy to fall apart proves they love attacking the President more than they actually love seeing things improving in the country.

Do you think CNN hates America?

1. Blue

August 16, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Why is cnn even brought up for discussion when it’s been established they have so few viewers?

2. joseph g

August 18, 2019 at 10:14 pm

my reral thoughts would not be approved because they are not politically correct

3. Camille Gilliam

August 18, 2019 at 10:19 pm

CNN is so worthless, most people don’t know that when Jackie Kennedy-Onassis, they gave out her street address in the middle of the night, I know this because I wrote it down and sent both of her children a sympathy card with a note in it.
    During the OJ trial they would say totally different things in the middle of the night. My husband had just had back surgery and would wake up and watch it. Here there was another case just like that one that had never been solved 3 years before.

August 18, 2019 at 10:20 pm

And others argue that Donald Trump is doing a fine job at that, himself. It just all depends upon who you talk to, and listen to.

5. Billv

August 18, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Can you imagine a network wanting a recession, just because there candidate lost and remember there candidate is a money whore, a criminal and clueless on how to fix anything except filling her own bank account with cash! CNN is a rotten network not for the citizens of this country but for a criminal iincompetrnt party.

6. jim durica

August 18, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one and other right
    now.

7. John P. Centonze

August 18, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Bill Maher said months ago that he hoped the economy would tank just to get rid of Trump. Good Bill, then you can warm up to the two anti-Semitic lunatics in congress whom you recently criticized. The rest of the Left is not going to let you wander off their path of destruction for the USA… that includes hate for Israel and Kow-towing to Islam.

8. Tina Moore

August 18, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Their ratings are in the toilet. I can’t believe they are still on the air. I wonder if Soros is sick of bailing them out. Complete Nitwit Nasties.

9. G Arneman

August 18, 2019 at 10:29 pm

CNN is just more concerned with their own opinion than with anything. Although a country to listen to them seems to need more thought than they’re getting.

10. Larry OBrien

August 18, 2019 at 10:29 pm

The REAL problem with politics is now being exhibited for all to see!! These ‘fools’ are MORE devoted to a STUPID political party (or AGAINST the President) then they are to their COUNTRY !! This is a SAD state of affairs. What is so ‘bad’ about “Making YOUR country great”?? Any REASONABLE opposition would be ‘selling’ ways to IMPROVE the status quo, NOT hoping for disaster. If they are so bankrupt that all they have to sell is the demise of success, they Do NOT DESERVE TO WIN !!!

11. buzz

August 18, 2019 at 10:32 pm

CNN is the worst news network, I do not under stand why they are still on the air How can any business use them for Ads. I can not watch CNN anymore. goodby

12. John Bush

August 18, 2019 at 10:40 pm

I trust CNN more than Fox news. No one lies more than Trump. I compare Trump to Jim Jones that served up koolaid to his followers. I don’t hate supporters of Trump. I just feel sorry for all those that believe all the lies that is told by him and his Republican followers. I have voted for Republicans before. I vote for the person that will unite the country.

13. Diana

August 18, 2019 at 10:43 pm

CNN hates America and hates Trump even more. They would see the whole country go down the toilet rather than see President Trump succeed. They can’t forgive him for becoming president when they said he couldn’t win. And they can’t forgive the American people for voting for Donald Trump when they told them to vote for Hilary Clinton.

14. Karin

August 18, 2019 at 10:46 pm

To the family or just a similar name . And I would like to know since you only vote for those that you think will unite the country did you vote for Obama . Because is that all he and Michelle could do is try to split up the country and tell the world how horrible America is . And to suggest the best way to get rid of Trump because they don’t like him is to have a recession why does he just go for full depression and we can live the 1930s again . They really need to grow up .

15. Leon

August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm

CNN is exactly like Congresswoman AOC, they thrive on publicity. Like AOC, they are tooooo Stupid to know that not all publicity is good publicity!!!!

16. "UNITED WE STAND"

August 18, 2019 at 10:50 pm

LOL … AMERICA is not divided. Nope it sure is NOT! .. That is their hopes and dreams. Come 2020 your going to witness a LANDSLIDE ELECTION like the WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE! .. AMERICA IS THE “UNITED STATES” and wait till you see how we roll baby! When push comes to shove? We Will All Be On The Exact Same Team. WATCH AND SEE BABY! Because, when you go to VOTE? No one sees who you pull the lever for? There is no one to judge you. Do What Is Best For You and Your Babies.

17. Dee

August 18, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Get a support animal because Trump Will be re-elected !

18. John M

August 18, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Free speech is what allows CNN to express their ideas. Yes, they are stupid ideas, but they have a right to express them. Fortunately the majority of Americans can see right through the facade. The best thing to come out of the Trump administration is watching these propagandists show their hand.
    The progressives want to tear it all down.

19. Somebody

August 18, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Cnn WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND. No matter what, I plan to vote for Donald Trump in 2020. Cnn is nothing more than a**wipe and means nothing to me. I really consider CNN to be the entrails of the Earth, disgusting, putrid, stinky, deceiving rats!

20. John M

August 18, 2019 at 10:58 pm

For some reason I seem to miss the “lies”.
    I hear people say that he lies all the time. What lies?
    Can you please provide examples so we may verify?
    Thank You.

21. ap.

August 18, 2019 at 11:03 pm

The “media” has been trying to convince us a recession was coming because they are allowed to create any narrative they want. They could never even admit that we are doing good. Facts mean nothing to them. They want Trump to fail so much that they would let us all fail. CNN and MSNBC lie to us every single day and they never apologize to us. Can you image a world without them? Where we didn’t have to listen to their hateful lies every single day. Where they weren’t telling us how terrible we were. A world where we were able to love our country and to be patriotic and to appreciate how blessed we are. A world where we could just live our lives and raise our families and love life. We have nothing but prosperity and hope in our future but they want to take it all from us. Why? Why do we let them?

22. Frank2525

August 18, 2019 at 11:04 pm

John Bush, You wrote that as a joke, didn’t you? If you meant what you wrote, then please post a list of all the lies he has made, and what was different in the truth? I will not hold my breath, waiting, but I waited over 40 years to vote for him, as others let me down, along with my peers. Donald Trump is doing what he wrote in his books, against all opposition, MSM, Republicans, and Democrats. And against all the other rich folks with their agenda, buying terrorism by giving freebies, and promising to take care of you from birth, to death.

23. Frank2525

August 18, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Actually I think the CNN staff is more worried about when the pink slip will be in their pay envelope.

24. Scott

August 18, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Being retired military I see things straight down the middle not left and right. I have a few questions for those hoping for a recession ( which is as un-American as it gets) let’s say you get your recession which in turn puts a Democrat in the Whitehouse, whats the plan to get us out of it? The New Green Deal? How do you plan on paying for it? We can’t afford it now let alone during a recession, that’s not the goal, the goal is to make America come to a end.

25. mickey meyers

August 18, 2019 at 11:20 pm

CNN Really is a Make Believe News Channel.. Their Still Trying to make People BELIEVE, WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE… It Doesn’t take A Collage Graduate to See Right Thru the Boloney “YOU NIT-WITS SERVE UP EVERY SINGLE DAY”… Real Americans THINK for THEMSELVES… WE KNOW WHEN WE ARE BETTER OFF, IT’S SURE A HECK OF A LOT BETTER THAN IT WAS UNDER OBUMMA FOR 8 LONG MISERABLE YEARS… KEEP THROWING OUT ALL THAT HATRED CNN, IT”S GREAT FOR YOUR RATINGS..LOL

26. Mark

August 18, 2019 at 11:22 pm

What flavor of koolaid John?
    Geez CNN is proven to lying commies!

27. Jeff Simmons

August 18, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I am going to try to get all of the Democrats to get behind electing an illegal immigrant for President I mean it would not be much different than Robert aka Beto he thinks that he is an illegal but I do think an actual illegal will be better.

28. Riverview

August 18, 2019 at 11:30 pm

CNN has been gutter trash so long that it’s not going to change. Their former owners, terrible Ted and Hanoi Jane, set CNN up to fail years ago and it’s finally happening.

29. Fred Amirault

August 18, 2019 at 11:34 pm

l, You lie. You, and Trump have one thing in common, what you claim that someone else is , YOU ARE? Do you ignore me, or do you delete my posts??

30. OLD VET

August 19, 2019 at 12:01 am

i seem to be missing something here ,what lies can someone enlighten me what lies please tell me so i can know .the only lies i hear come from the commies and dems .

31. Debbie

August 19, 2019 at 12:08 am

And please what are the lies? I believe you drank too much liberal/democrat kool-aid

32. Robin Baker

August 19, 2019 at 12:21 am

9we already had one, from Kenya ????

33. Marshall Rosenthal

August 19, 2019 at 12:41 am

Fred, you can watch the Commie News Network all you like.

34. Mark

August 19, 2019 at 12:58 am

He’s a Bush… Enough said there guys…

35. dane

August 19, 2019 at 2:14 am

Have you heard Of Hillary, Bill, Obama, or any one that works for CNN?

36. Lilly Putney

August 19, 2019 at 2:34 am

Me to as I have known Mr Trump for a longtime and I have never heard him lie about any thing. As for him being a racis that is complete BS.

37. Lee

August 19, 2019 at 4:23 am

Jessie colin young had new music out

38. anthony masone

August 19, 2019 at 5:06 am

All you demorat if look at the poll on the right side of this page says it all if your eyes work witch i do not thing they do because your are blind by the DUMMYRAT.

39. John J

August 19, 2019 at 10:53 am

I’d rather watch rats rummaging through garbage

40. Blue

August 19, 2019 at 11:45 am

Good one, The Youngbloods!

41. Blue

August 19, 2019 at 11:46 am

Jbush, you are So wrong it’s pitiful!

August 19, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Let’s do this: let’s NOT judge CNN by what we feel or what we think, ok. Let’s judge them by what GOD/Jesus Christ said; According to 2 Corinthians 4:4 there is “the god” (which means Allah)of this world which blinds the minds of them which believe not….(CNN Qualifies) Then in Ephesians 2:2 it says “the prince of the power of the air”..the power of the air is Satan. he is in control of the Media, Political rhelm and the financial rhelm also. So you don’t think I am Nuts, and I might be, but..oh well, anyway if you see Matt 4:8-10 KJV we see Jesus Christ being tempted of the Devil and Satan telling Jesus that he was in control of the kingdoms of this world, Jesus never once refuted that or denied that. Satan IS the god of this world! SO, the Media works for the Devil, and so do many, most politicians and money men etc These men make war and make themselves richer and cause wars etc for “The LOVE of Money”..1 Tim 6:10 KJV (ONLY) Now, that above, is RIGHT Judgement!

43. Frank J. Randazzo

August 19, 2019 at 12:51 pm

JOHN YOU ARE NOT TO SMART.LIES ? MAJOR ONES WERE TOLD BY THE KING OF LYING OBAMA. NAME THESE LIES BY TRUMP..ALL I CAN SAY IS MAGA..KAGA…AND GET RID OF THE AMERICAN HATING LEFT LIKE YOU.

44. Al D

August 19, 2019 at 4:37 pm

If Berman is referring to Larry Kudlow as the “Nutcase Economist” nothing could be further from the truth! Kudlow has had a long history of respect in his field and presents nothing but facts unlike the “FAKE NEWS” media. Rana Foroohar and all the rest of them are the most incompetent, preudicicial commentators that have ever lived! They have all needed “Professional” treatment for years. Remind them that Trump inherited a major mess from the great Muslim. Also when Trump took over the Dow Jones average was 17,000. Compare that to today!!! Not to mention all the good hae has done for this country including “Draining the Swamp”. They are all SATAN”S.

45. N

August 19, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Treason is a badge of honor for the Godless NAZI Commie liberal Racist Demoncrat Party,RINOs,Fake News! The party of hate, hypocrisy, lies, deception,Fake News(Russian Collusion & Jussie M hoax)the list is endless!And the clueless minions that follow them!

46. Rich

August 19, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Hey OLD how about this one? Over 25 times he has claimed that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was No. 1 in his class at Yale University or at Yale Law School, which is not true.

Since you guys or any of your rulers never lie can you point out where CNN said they hate America or is that another lie

47. Blue

August 19, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Your “rulers” at cnn have roundtable discussions hating on Trump, someone who loves the USA and is making it better!

48. Cheryl

August 20, 2019 at 3:37 pm

They have no values or integrity. People are sick of their hateful rhetoric and instigations.

49. Ginger

August 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm

There is no one on the left who is uniting the country. Most on the left are idiots. They are like cult members told to say the same thing. They operate with one brain. And, I say this as a former Democrat. I was raised as a Democrat, I worked for Bill Clinton’s campaign, and I voted for Obama. Yet, in 2016, I saw the light and became a Republican, and voted for President Trump. I have no regrets. I will be voting for him again in 2020. It’s time for those of you on the left to get a clue. The Democrats will do nothing for the middle and working class individuals. They are all about the 1% millionaires and billionaires, the illegal aliens, and convicted felons. If you don’t fall under one of those categories, you’re out of luck. #Trump2020.

50. Johne Simpson

August 20, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Well you must notchave voted in quite awhile then my friend….

51. Jules

August 21, 2019 at 2:28 am

You getting mixed up Fool with Obozo n Michael the 2 America and American and let’s not forget White People Haters Please . Pres Trump has done more for the Economy than Obozo did in 8 yrs . That why the Newest is the Recession Coming let’s see the Left tried Racist , Russian Collusion , Bigot , Homophobic , Mysogonysr, Rapist , they have Hated on this Man since he won the Presidency so Please What has Obozo done for America and Please don’t use Obozo Care that was a Money Grab IRS Punishment Out on America Illegally also I remember those Great Disastorous Lunches Michael forced on Public Schools that was horrible because most kids threw in Trash when her Lil Darlings were eating home cooked food from Private School Menus , some of you People are so Stupid that I believe you should be Tested to Vote and have to have an IQ over 30 just like Illegals Voting or its Racist tobhavevto Show ID to Register nnVote I cant open Bank Acct or buy Booze without ID also Confuse Americans to which Bathroom to use . You make like the Half Black Fool but just another America Hating Moron That did his best to Divide Our Once Great Country . I guess you and the Demonrats think the Stupid Black Reperations is such a Gret Idea for Whitey to Pay back the Blacks that most don’t even know any one in their Family that was a Slave . Dumb and Dumber

52. Alan Wright

August 21, 2019 at 10:37 pm

“And CNN just said one thing proving they hate America.”

Well, that seems fair to me. I hate CNN, so we’re even!

53. Rich

August 21, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Well I was going to leave a comment but after reading yours I don’t feel the need to. Perfectly stated comment Jules. I love it!! Agree with every word of it.

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story