Connect with us

Media Bias

An MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump

Published

on

With Donald Trump as President, the Secret Service is swamped dealing with threats from all of the unhinged liberals.

They are required to personally visit those who threaten Trump.

And now an MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump.

Earlier in the week, a man drove his car into Trump Plaza, located in New Rochelle, New York.

As it turns out, the incident doesn’t appear to be motivated by Trump’s name being on the building.

But MSNBC commentator Elie Mystal couldn’t wait to make it clear that he hopes that was the case, adding that he has thought about driving his own car into the building every time he’s nearby.

NewsBusters reports:

Early Wednesday morning, news broke that someone had driven their car into Trump Plaza, a luxury condominium building in New Rochelle, New York, last night. Three people were injured. While the police do not suspect it was intentional, Mystal suspected it was, even admitting that he secretly fantasized about ramming his own car into the building, many times. “I’ve thought about driving my car through it, EVERY TIME,” he tweeted:

Mystal seemed positively giddy at the notion that someone got to act out his secret violent wishes, even if there was no malice behind the crash:

This tweet seems in character with the messages Mystal likes to promote on MSNBC. He regularly appears on Joy Reid’s show, where he advocates “destroying whites,” and “stopping” Trump “zombies” from “infecting everybody else.”

Considering the building he is talking about driving into is a Trump property, Mystal could be in hot water.

The Secret Service is very thorough in their visits, and it doesn’t take much to pique their interest.

Declaring that he’s thought about driving his car into one of Trump’s properties could be all it takes for him to earn a visit.

But being a Left-wing employee of MSNBC, he will certainly claim he was joking.

Do you think Secret Service should pay Elie Mystal a visit?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Continue Reading
58 Comments

58 Comments

  1. neo

    September 20, 2019 at 10:37 pm

    So…it looks like Elie Mystal acts and permotes tha actions like what he accuses Trump of….amazing how a racist uneducated idiot thinks like that….

  2. Vladilyich

    September 21, 2019 at 12:44 am

    Mystal said absolutely NOTHING that would even warrant the SS getting a warrant. There was no wish that Trump would be standing at the other side of the door at the time. THAT would potentially be against the law.

  3. Vladilyich

    September 21, 2019 at 12:47 am

    Just how was this a threat to the president? There was NONE, only to his property.

  4. Lilly Putney

    September 21, 2019 at 1:05 am

    I have said that since this crap stared.

  5. Ernst

    September 21, 2019 at 6:13 am

    Elie Mystal seems just the type of lower life form that would do something stupid like this! The threat should be taken completely seriously. This person should be locked up to safeguard the President!

  6. KERK

    September 21, 2019 at 6:53 am

    Maybe if the visits began every time one of these Liberal fools say something “dangerous” or even “suggestive” the idiocy would stop. No other President has been subjected to this degree of criticism or threats against them. It needs to stop!

  7. rabbit

    September 21, 2019 at 11:43 am

    If you start putting them in Jail all of this would stop and quite frankly i am tired of hearing it, any other President and you would already see masses in jail for threats.

  8. Ken Marx

    September 21, 2019 at 9:23 pm

    Obama had no property prior to his tenure in the White House, but he just bought a $13 million estate at Martha’s Vineyard, or someplace, to go along with a couple other high value properties. You can bet if some nut drove his car through one of Obama’s properties and Rush Limbaugh praised it, Rush would get a visit from the Secret Service. It wouldn’t matter if Obama had been on site at the time.

  9. Beverly

    September 22, 2019 at 3:18 pm

    Absolutely!!

  10. Robert

    September 23, 2019 at 4:40 am

    I agree arrest them, this is a real threat to our President, it is no joking matter!

  11. Jon Exner

    September 23, 2019 at 11:44 am

    He should get a visit from Weight Watchers.

  12. Cleavis Nowell (@CleavisNowell)

    September 24, 2019 at 11:44 pm

    The Secret Service can not visit every Khmer Rouge leftist; they should refer it to State Police agency for visit and evaluation.

  13. O Olon

    September 26, 2019 at 2:11 am

    YUP……………..this creep must be picked by the Secret Service. You can’t just say any thing especially a threat to our President. Charge him this must never happen again.

  14. SBeard

    September 26, 2019 at 11:19 pm

    I would like to know if a Conservative, President Trump or ANY of his supporters would make any of those comments against Barack Obama (or what ever his real name is) not only the secret service will visit, there will be raided by the FBI early in the morning. These people are so full of hatred and contempt for this President and his supporters is like nothing I have ever. For the first time in my adult life I am so ashamed of the previous president, his administration, the Democratic party and the mainstream media for what they are do to this country.

  15. CECIL SLIGH

    September 27, 2019 at 10:45 pm

    Is this person a transgender or what? Couldn’t tell.

  16. Franco

    September 30, 2019 at 8:07 pm

    BUCKWHEAT Mystal!
    was talking about torches and PITCH FORKS for that Fund raiser
    in Long Island New York!
    I bet he is a cowardly dude who talks out of his AMPLE
    Rear Portal!!!!!

  17. Franco

    September 30, 2019 at 8:10 pm

    Elie has not figured it out yet!
    He merely i
    uses his Rear Portal for talking garbage!

    Pitch forks and torches, I bet!!!

  18. Chris Fultz

    October 6, 2019 at 8:30 pm

    Anyone that promotes violence towards the President should be thoroughly investigated. That includes these movie stars holding up bloody heads or promoting assassination of our President of the United states. Like Johnny Depp and many other threats from others on television. These are threats, SERIOUS THREATS!!, towards our great President and should be dealt with immediately!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Donald Trump

This MSNBC host’s career is over after this coronavirus video went public

Published

on

The Fake News Media shifted gears to immediately pin the blame for the coronavirus outbreak on Donald Trump.

But this campaign is already blowing up in their faces.

And this MSNBC host’s career is over after this coronavirus video went public.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough is a former Republican and co-host of the “Morning Joe” program.

Like every other so-called “Republican” on MSNBC, Scarborough hates Donald Trump, although many suspect it is because Trump allegedly would not make Scarborough his Vice Presidential nominee in 2016.

On Wednesday, Scarborough ripped Donald Trump by claiming “everyone” knew back in January that the coronavirus was a big deal and that Donald Trump was asleep at the switch, which allowed the virus to spread unchecked across America.

“They saw this coming even several weeks ago,” Scarborough declared. “Doctors I know very well, scientists, health care professionals were saying, ‘Mr. President, 100,000, 200,000, 500,000 people could die from this virus if you don’t start moving.’ The president didn’t want to hear it. This is, after all, a president who talked about one person dying and one person from China, but we’ve got it taken care of, it will be zero.”

Scarborough continued, “And then soon after that in February, he was talking about, oh, we have 14, 15 people who were infected but we’ve done such a good job it’s going to go down to zero. Then, of course, he said the media was overblowing it, that their coverage was a hoax of the pandemic, that it was going to go away. And then he said that it would go away in April, the sun would come out, it would magically go away.”

“Now, we’ve heard . . . that nobody could have seen this coming. The fact is everybody saw this coming. Everybody saw this coming in early January,” Scarborough added.

In January, Scarborough did feature coronavirus on his program.

But it was in the context of an “expert” telling the audience that coronavirus was no different than the flu.

MSNBC was not the only fake news outlet downplaying the coronavirus.

So-called “mainstream” media outlets like the Washington Post and Vox also dismissed the threat it posed.

They are now trying to blame President Trump for dropping the ball, when back in January the President banned travel from China and established a task force to handle the virus.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

Continue Reading

CNN

What CNN did to My Pillow’s CEO will leave you fuming with anger

Published

on

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is one of the few corporate executives unafraid of standing with President Donald Trump.

For that reason, the mainstream media has done everything they can to try to destroy him.

And what CNN just did to him will leave you fuming with anger.

Mike Lindell takes his role as the founder of an American company seriously.

His products are all made in America, and he is known for treating his employees with respect, unlike so many other major companies.

He is also unafraid of expressing his Christian views and support for President Donald Trump.

That is enough for the Left to despise him, and viciously attack him.

During a recent White House coronavirus task force press briefing, President Donald Trump invited Lindell to speak about what his company is doing to help with supplying doctors’ offices and hospitals with medical face masks.

He took the stand to announce his factory is now producing and shipping between 10,000 and 50,000 of those masks a day going forward to help combat the Chinese coronavirus.

This should be a celebratory moment, as it is an American company going out of their way to help American citizens during a crisis.

But the fake news mongers at CNN couldn’t care less, and immediately cut the feed to the press briefing when Lindell walked up to the podium.

After announcing his company’s steps towards helping slow the spread of the virus, he also encouraged Americans to read the Bible in these difficult times.

“God gave us grace on Nov. 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell said. “God had been taken out of our schools and lives. A nation had turned its back on God. And I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word. Read our Bible and spend time with our families.”

Following the briefing, CNN’s White House correspondent Jim Acosta directly attacked Lindell, claiming that Trump bringing him up to speak was simply a “plug for his company.”

Speaking to Lou Dobbs on Fox News, Lindell laid into CNN for the way they treated him.

“I heard Jim Acosta attack me too, and he was 10 feet from me, in the Rose Garden. This is just evil, Lou. This is evil,” Lindell stated.

“This president has been the best man in charge for such a time as this; it’s just those newscasters, those journalists, we know who they are . . . CNN, what they did to me, I’m sorry, I put on a message of hope to the country that God had given us grace in November of 2016, a nation that turned its back on God, and right now we’re part of this big revival. I am appalled by the journalists that I see there. I used to think that, they are not that evil, yes, they are.” Lindell concluded.

Do you think CNN should apologize to Mike Lindell?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Continue Reading

CNN

CNN is freaking out after Tucker Carlson played one video that could shut them down for good

Published

on

Tucker Carlson isn’t afraid to speak the truth, especially when everybody else is afraid to.

That makes him a major enemy to fake news networks like CNN.

And now CNN is freaking out after Tucker Carlson played one video that could shut them down for good.

With coronavirus forcing most of America into quarantine in their homes, anti-Trump news networks are working overtime to pump out anti-Trump propaganda.

They are constantly spreading lies to allege that Trump has allowed the virus to spread, and that every coronavirus-related death is his fault.

But in making these claims the network is outright ignoring many inconvenient truths, as Tucker Carlson pointed out on a recent airing of his Fox News show.

Carlson played a number of video clips showing officials in New York City, where the virus has hit the hardest, downplaying the virus, and even encouraging people not to practice social distancing, which Trump has championed.

In a clip from February 2, New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot touts their preparedness for the virus, and encourages people to continue their lives like normal, even attending an upcoming parade.

“The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is very high,” Barbot begins. “There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

Carlson also plays a clip featuring Democrat New York state Senator John Liu stating that “there’s really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do as New Yorkers” and that “diseases originate from anywhere or from particular places in the world.”

Along with Liu, Carlson also plays a clip from another Democrat New York State Representative Brian Kavanaugh, who insisted “it is very important that we ensure that we don’t have misinformation and many in the media have been covering this issue as if it’s, you know, a terrible plague that people have to avoid.”

Finally, Carlson details a number of Tweets from New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio that he posted in earlier in March, encouraging New Yorkers to “go out on the town despite coronavirus.”

If CNN were an honest network, they would talk about facts like these.

But of course, they aren’t an honest network, and only care about smearing President Donald Trump, even when the claims they make aren’t actually true.

Do you approve of President Trump’s response to Coronavirus?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Continue Reading

Sign Up For FREE Alerts

Loading...

Trending