Donald Trump

The View will have to apologize to Trump after saying the worst thing possible

No matter what Donald Trump does, you can count on The View to attack him over it.

It doesn’t matter if they know the truth, they only care about creating outrage.

And now they will have to apologize to Trump after saying the worst thing possible.

In 2016, the decision to remove Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill and replace him with Harriet Tubman was made.

The bill change was supposed to occur next year, but in order to ensure it won’t cause counterfeiting issues it is being delayed until 2028, according to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

In response to the decision, The View has a different take, instead believing it is because Trump is racist.

Co-host Joy Behar questioned fellow co-host Sunny Hostin, asking if it is a “dog whistle to his base?”

And of course Hostin responds saying yes, while Whoopi Goldberg signals her agreement.

Newsbusters reports:

The co-hosts of The View went overboard as usual in decrying a Trump administration decision to postpone the release of the new twenty-dollar bills depicting abolitionist hero, Harriet Tubman.

After Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin explained the bills wouldn’t come out till 2028 to deal with counterfeiting issues, the hosts slammed it as an obvious racist “dog whistle” to Trump supporters. Co-host Whoopi Goldberg sneered dismissively calling Mnuchin, “little Stevie” before suggesting this was just a cover up:

“I’m sorry, every time you hold up a bill you see the security strip. You see the watermarks. So, I don’t think that’s the reason, Steve. I think you’re not being upfront,” she said, making a skeptical face.

“Do you think it’s a dog whistle to his base?” Behar eagerly asked. Hostin immediately agreed. “I think so! I think so,” she nodded. Whoopi just shook her head and said, “I don’t know,” as the audience applauded Behar’s insinuation.

The View is clearly calling Trump and his supporter’s racist.

When in reality, the decision has nothing to do with Tubman, but has to do with preventing counterfeiting, which is something nobody on The View knows anything about.

Do you think hosts of The View should apologize to Trump and his supporters?

1. Dave

May 25, 2019 at 6:37 pm

I couldn’t care less what they say!

2. Texas Belle

May 25, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Do pigs fly? That is when the hosts of the VIEW will apologize to Trump or anyone else in his Administration. How anyone could watch that bunch of hags is more than I can imagine. I wouldn’t waste one minute of my time on that show.

3. David Heise

May 25, 2019 at 7:52 pm

It’s time to Jail all on the view including their producers and sponsors, for treason!

4. StWayne

May 25, 2019 at 8:51 pm

You guys have it all wrong because you’re allowing your emotions to do the same thing that they’re guilty of: riding it roughshod. Tis better to keep your friends close, and in this case: your enemies even closer.

5. David Lipsius

May 25, 2019 at 10:56 pm

That whole bunch should be arrested, but not thrown in jail, but rather in a padded cell, and the keys thrown away. Bunch of ravving lunatics.

6. Cristina Decker

May 25, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Amen!

7. NavyPO

May 26, 2019 at 12:10 am

I’m a beat up old Sailor. The people on the View are uglier than I am!

8. Vernon Shepherd

May 26, 2019 at 2:54 am

The view is the worst show on TV, they are the closest thing TV has to the Globe gossip I have ever seen? It makes me sick to hear there stupid show. AND IM A HARD CORE DEMOCRAT!!! Your show is turning me Republican

9. Vernon Shepherd

May 26, 2019 at 2:57 am

No there doing it on TV, people actually watch this stupid show

10. Frank VanderStaak

May 26, 2019 at 4:23 am

the view close it down they are the lowest of the low scumbags all of them

11. James Bearright

May 26, 2019 at 8:45 am

The so call View, I believe one must bend over a look between your legs to find the origin of the name. I conclude that from their speeches in the press and others articles in the news media, although honestly I have not been able to watch very much of their fast and furious actions and antics. Keep in mind losers always yell loudest and deride others efforts. And of coarse all members are certified experts on how to reduce counterfeiting of our currency. So they graciously here offered their expert opinion how us uninformed.

12. Frederick

May 26, 2019 at 12:50 pm

The way to get rid of a the View is to stop watching and stop buying anything sponsors are trying to sell.

13. Me in Canada Eh

May 26, 2019 at 3:31 pm

They may not be able to make the change on the $20 bill but Whoopi, I have some wonderful toilet paper with your photo on it.

14. Darren

May 26, 2019 at 3:32 pm

The people on the view are among the dumbest America has to offer.

15. bill

May 26, 2019 at 3:34 pm

The only people who listen to the view are uninformed imbeciles.

16. Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 3:36 pm

The View ~ any publicity is worth none at all
    It keeps the show top rated.
    I certainly pray they’re made to apologize .

17. James Logsdon

May 26, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I agree David H.

18. Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Exactly my point!

19. Inthedark

May 26, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would gladly donate my time to help build the gallows I hope those anti American hacks will swing from.

20. Granma

May 26, 2019 at 3:40 pm

You can’t help stupid!! Maybe the view needs a new name.
    Stupid is as stupid speaks!

21. Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I do not understand how this show stays on the air…..these women are BIG mouths and disgusting…….The should apologize, but NEVER will…….They just keep at him…..

22. Dale

May 26, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I thought those idiot were leaving the country did president Trump make it to profitable here for them to leave . You know if the white american were as racist as the black there probably would not be a Black in office.You got the Cow girl Waters does nothing but run her big mouth Whoopee who turned into or always was one the biggest racist in the country

23. Maynard Altizer

May 26, 2019 at 3:47 pm

If I saw Behar standing on the corner with a sigh that says….”$10 for the weekend” I would pass her by and find a dark alley to take care of business!!!

24. Maynard Altizer

May 26, 2019 at 3:48 pm

25. Kent

May 26, 2019 at 3:53 pm

the hores on the view apologize ?? LOL the dogs are getting paid for acting like dogs on national TV… the only thing missing is the barking and yelping..

26. I

May 26, 2019 at 3:54 pm

No longer watch it is so disgusting and illiterate Block all sponsors !!!!

27. Philly'sStreetNurse

May 26, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Anything to stay relevant and on top of the ratings. For a panel of supposedly intelligent women they come across as being very catty, insulting that you do not think their way and adroit at name calling. What bothers me is that the audience plays right along with them. They ie the audience are being played as dupes and I don’t know if they realize it. Sad commentary that evidences group think to mindless pandering is entertaining.

28. Niles

May 26, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I’M TIRED OF HATE TV!!!! ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS MSNBC and all of their ilk need to try building a better America instead of taking delight in trying to divide Americans and just report the truth without bias.

29. B Wegleitner

May 26, 2019 at 3:58 pm

The View in a nutshell is Racist

30. Walt

May 26, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Anyone that has been alive and awake knows these bias divas represent nothing but ignorance and hate. I don’t place any human emotions in any of their words or deeds. Nor do I agree. I support my President, like the majority- our country has come back to life ….. One of the Greatest things these eyes ever have seen in my life. Pro or con …. I BACK THE PRESIDENT AND THESE UNITED STATES! Y’all can sit back and whine, complain and lie all ya want…. Just afterwards shut up and get with America…or not….YOU LIED….YOU PAY THE PRICE, NOT US!

31. Iddiklu

May 26, 2019 at 4:02 pm

They are always just blowing hot air out their arses. Need the relief.

32. Southern Patriot

May 26, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Mentally and spiritually deranged. They spew vitriol, hatred, and lies. 4th degree terminal with Trump Derangement Syndrome. No one I know watches these nags.

33. Dolores

May 26, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I never have watched this program and what I’ve heard of it, glad I never did. They are nothig but a bunch of Trump haters.

34. Mark Traxler

May 26, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Ignorant and stupid. I can’t believe people still watches this ridiculous show.

35. Nelson Kita

May 26, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The view ? IT’S still on ? To bad NO body watches ! ! ! ! ™®????????

36. Sarah

May 26, 2019 at 4:16 pm

It’s too bad that all these people who proclaim “racist! racism!” Can not see that they are tormenting themselves with their own hate. These who continue to say “we need tolerance and diversity” don’t understand a thing! Now when you have “white” vegetables that are “racist because of colonialism” and “males competing as females in sports” and this is not seen as discrimination, how can these same people see anything true.
    President Trump is for all Americans! As far as an apology?, I think that it would not even be an apology. These women on the view give real women a bad wrap. If they had their way politically, they would loose their 1st Amendment right to have their sick program.
    I’ll fight for them to keep their freedom and Constitutional rights because these rights are for all Americans.
    Too bad these women are that blind and misguided.

37. Stephen Weiss

May 26, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I didn’t know that pathetic show, with it’s collection of misfits is still on the air…….I thought after they got done slobbering all over Avenatti, and what a wonderful man he was and how delighted they were to have him there championing all their ignorant causes, someone with some functioning brain cells would have shut that mess down. I guess I misplaced any belief in that network having any self respect.

38. Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 4:22 pm

It’s as though everyone is out for themselves. As long as one feels good to themselves that’s all they’re worried about. Never mind someone else’s pain and misfortune.
    Years ago we moved to a rural home, half the time we only get a hand full of Television channels, thankfully! I’ve listened to parts of the program but hadn’t really watched it.

39. Carol

May 26, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Yes, and they want to call President Trump Racist. Trump is mot Racist at all.

I have never watched the view but caught it a couple times when clicking and they are always shouting.

40. Aline

May 26, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Me neither Dave. EVEN if they apologize, they lie, they don’t mean a word of it! They are demonCRAP / libJERKS! What do you expect from evil POS?

41. RTK

May 26, 2019 at 4:34 pm

They are just a bunch of old wind bags
    Who like to hear the noise coming out of
    Their mouths. One of which was leaving the country because TRUMP WON THE ELECTION but yet she is still here
    Spreading her hatred for the PRESIDENT,
    And the others are just followers who
    Can’t think for themselves or are afraid
    To disagree with her.

42. RTK

May 26, 2019 at 4:35 pm

They are just a bunch of old wind bags
    Who like to hear the noise coming out of
    Spreading her hatred for the PRESIDENT,
    And the others are just followers who
    Can’t think for themselves or are afraid
    To disagree with her.

43. Don X

May 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm

I personally want NOTHING from ANY of those angry, ugly, foul-mouthed heifers on The View. The only “view” I want of them is in my rear view mirror.

44. Gerry

May 26, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I have never watched this sh** program and never will but what I have heard and read it all amounts to a pile of donkey dung with the biggest racists calling everyone else racist which is SOP for the libtard retarded left. No apology– just take the PsOS off the air.

45. Nancy L Whitsett

May 26, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I feel the American people are sick and tired of these windbages. I am calling for the entire show to be shut down!

46. ROBERT POWELL

May 26, 2019 at 5:03 pm

THERE IS NOT ONE WORKING BRAIN CELL AMOUNG THE ENTIRE GROUP. fill this time slot with black-screen white noise… get this crap off the air and in the toilet where it belongs.

47. Hotnike

May 26, 2019 at 5:15 pm

This show is hosted by stupid women and is likewise watched by totally stupid women. Watched it once for 3 minutes and came to my conclusion.

48. Thomas

May 26, 2019 at 5:20 pm

SCREW the VIEW … nothing but a bunch of Worthless Racist Pusses on the Rag about NOTHING !

49. AnnS

May 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm

Disgusting pieces of race-baiting trash!

50. Jennifer Rice

May 26, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Any apology from that group or individuals from the group would be totally insincere and therefore WORTHLESS! President Trump just needs to turn his back and walk away.

51. Dan Gibson

May 26, 2019 at 5:43 pm

So, once WHEWPIE (David Letterman spelling, of course) and the BLATHERING BEHAR have been thrown off the set (GOD Willing, SOON), who will fill those miniature shoes? I suggest MAD MAX — as she is soon to be back in the job market, and her democrapic crony (tho’ that status changes every day) the honorable former soon-to-be rising star of that same democrapic partie, ALEXANDREA (call me Sandy!) OCASIO CORRRRTEZ (we mustn’t forget to rollll the “R” !). In their equally capable hands, the show SHALL OFFICIALLY be bounced from afternoon television, and enter the Pay-Per-View ranks. Then we’ll see if it holds it’s lofty place !!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

52. D. Johnson

May 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm

You can’t possibly be that ugly.

53. D. Johnson

May 26, 2019 at 5:52 pm

We need a list of their sponsors.
    The trouble is we would have to watch the View to get the list
    and that is something I am not about to do.

54. CE

May 26, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Funny how it’s the democrats that hear all these dog whistles.

55. Joan Squitieri

May 26, 2019 at 6:40 pm

I cannot believe that people take valuable time from their own lives to watch or listen to such hateful babble coming out of the mouths of these cackling hens that are neither amusing or interesting. They are all progressive liberal partisan nitwits & those who watch them aren’t a whole lot better in my opinion.

56. Jim O

May 26, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Me too Vernon, former Democrat, I don’t like Trump much but one thing about the man he is showing me how corrupt my former party has become. Its just awful.

57. James Schwindt

May 26, 2019 at 7:12 pm

I don’t watch The View. So I don’t care what they say on that show. But, there is ample evidence that Trump is a racist. All one need do is look at his past and how he systematically kept people of color from renting any of the apartments he owned. That was blatant racism. And the leopard can’t change his spots.

58. dennodog

May 26, 2019 at 7:38 pm

We’ll now all have to wait before we can ask the BIG question: ” Anyone got change of a Tubby’? Apparently the treasury is doing massive changes of several denominations. The new bills will be revealed for viewing in 2020, but they won’t be released for circulation until the late 2020’s. Count on them starting from scratch on the NEXT generation of new bills being designed around a year later, as the counterfeiters will have figured out how to kite the “tubbies” by then.

59. Sandra Eastman

May 26, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Sorry, I have more important tings to do with my time. I don’t watch the show…period! As far as an apology, it would be hollow and not sincere. I’m sure it’s not going to break any hearts if there is no apology.

60. Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Start a petition……….I and I bet the rest here will sign it!!!

61. Robert Kahlcke

May 26, 2019 at 8:01 pm

Oh well, whatever.

62. Jan

May 26, 2019 at 8:09 pm

I agree the view woman are a bunch of jerks that have nothing better to do but to insult president trump and the republicans who are trying to make america great again

63. Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Couldn’t have said it better!!!!

64. Ron P

May 26, 2019 at 9:38 pm

I FOR ONE WOULD NOT BET ON THAT ! NOT ONE OF THOSE SWEAT HOG’S WOULD NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP THE BEST
    PRESIDENT SINCE ABRAHAM LINCOLN ..

65. Ron P

May 26, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Oh ! Maybe the DEPLORABLE NETWORK would CANCEL the SHOW and
    Send them packing or GOOD of the Country !!

66. Cheryl

May 26, 2019 at 10:54 pm

This has become the worse show on day time TV. . They only have one view the Hate Trump View should be the new name. It’s no longer a group of lady’s sharing different points of view.Its my view to not watch this show. Good redins to bad garbage.

67. Rosemarie

May 26, 2019 at 11:55 pm

“The View is an ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS show. Those that watch it are either not very bright or they want to ridicule each stupid statement! Why is this still on the air? Does it really draw a sizeable audience? If so, God help us!

68. Linda

May 27, 2019 at 12:14 am

Hey Whooped and the hags of “the view”! I received a counterfeit $50 one time. Yes, it had the watermarks and the security strip. After closer examination, someone washed a $5 and reprinted $50 on the bill. So don’t hand me that security isn’t an issue with our money. It was a shrewd bank teller that caught the counterfeit bill. The “security strip” had $5 on it, not $50, but like most people, I took for granted the security strip had $50 on it.

So you blowhards need to get a life and out of people’s faces on garbage you have no idea about, which is 95% of your show. Change the name of your show to “The Liberal Ridiculous View” to make it a more accurate title.

69. O Olon

May 27, 2019 at 1:00 am

The View is nothing but big mouth racist & biased woman who spout out lies all the time. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THEY SAY?? THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING SO………………JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

DON’T WATCH THE SHOW AND HOPEFULLY VERY VERY SOON THEY WILL BE CANCELLED.

70. Theresa Clark

May 27, 2019 at 1:11 am

They are so mean and hateful and everything else to call them. When Barbara Walters was on the show at least it had some class and she would not allow all the crap that is on it now. The minute they open their mouths ignorance flows out plus a lot of crap that should not be said, I don’t understand why they are still on. I cannot stand to look at them, they make me sick.

71. haz

May 27, 2019 at 1:49 am

Apoligase? The show should be canceled!!!!!!!

72. Debra

May 27, 2019 at 3:55 am

They say Trump causes division in America?! Please! They’re the worst! They’re the #1 show that divides the American people. America would be better off without their views. Hateful witches!

73. marleen davis

May 27, 2019 at 4:08 am

I cannot wait until the indictments start coming down and these insane big mouths have to eat their words. I will be laughing and laughing as they waa waa about how they were fooled or whatever stupid excuse they make up to try to redeem themselves, which no one in their right mind will believe. These so called women are nothings and should be released along with the producers and the network from the air in total.

74. Southern Patriot

May 27, 2019 at 6:28 am

Absolutely! I don’t know any sound-minded American citizen who cares. They lost all credibility long ago and most live worse than dogs.

75. Patricia Overbey

May 27, 2019 at 11:12 am

I agree with you. Could the clapping of the audience be the fact that someone in the theater group tells them when to clap etc etc. Usually that is what is done.

76. dpk54

May 27, 2019 at 11:36 am

Who in hell even watches this show???? It has never been anything but a sounding board for the bleeding hearts, irregardless of the TRUTH about ANYTHING!!! I wouldn’t give these ignorant hosts air if they were trapped in a jug….just out of curiosity, WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???? I thought they were going to Canada if Trump won the election…yet the filthy hypocrites are still here….

77. John

May 27, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Fire the whole damn bunch, no one really cares what they think,especially President Trump!

78. MARK

May 28, 2019 at 10:36 am

THEY ARE FREAKS OF NATURE, NOTHING BUT BLIND PISSHOSEY CRUMB SNIFFING DEMORAT COCKROACHES

79. MARK

May 28, 2019 at 10:39 am

80. Becky

May 28, 2019 at 8:07 pm

The View is terrible, they lie and make up fake stories about President Trump ???? on the show. The audience is just as bad clapping to each phony ridiculous comment Whoopie snd blowhard make. Makes me wonder if the audience is paid!
    Don’t get me started on their shrill disgusting voices.

81. Keith D

May 28, 2019 at 10:30 pm

The ONLY thing the “VIEW” needs to apologize for is their EXISTENCE!!!

82. Jean

May 28, 2019 at 10:53 pm

The EVIL EVIL ENEMY Show against AMERICA
    EVIL Pigs glorifying EVIL. abc is an EVIL station

83. Jean

May 28, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I agree with you. I’m personally tired of all the crap!

84. OLD VET

May 29, 2019 at 12:24 am

they are aqll pigs never get off the ground HEHE

85. Mike Hunt

May 29, 2019 at 12:53 am

Maybe it is because it is just more pandering or the fact NOBODY knows or cares who H. Tubman was.

86. gandolf the White

May 30, 2019 at 11:06 am

Ironically enough Tubman was a gun toting Republican. She always carried a gun when escorting the slaves escaping north on the underground railway. She, like MLK, supported the Republican party against the Southern Democrat KKK.

87. Cindy

May 30, 2019 at 4:48 pm

The View has Many comments and actions to apologize for, but it will never happen. That ridiculous show has only one agenda since President Trump’s election, and that is to spread blatant lies and attack him daily. They are completely disgusting and disrespectful to anyone who supports Trump. If they weren’t so pathetically incapable of telling the truth, the show might have been worth watching occasionally. But who wants to tune in to a talk show that is full of lies and hate? It’s too depressing for words.

88. J Lynn

May 31, 2019 at 5:11 am

WHY is this show still taking up air time???
    If they don’t like President Trump, then so be it,
    but this show is atrocious!!!!! I wouldn’t watch it if
    It were the ONLY show on TV!!!!

89. Marje Craik

May 31, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I can’t believe that this ignorant stupid show is still on the air. Like it or nor President Trump continues to work everyday for the American People. No president is perfect but all this nasty and insulting behavior is over the top. Don’t you think that North Korea, China, Japan,Iran, etc. aren’t watching all this and waiting for Trump to fail so they can take advantage of us again.It’s no wonder he lost it in the press conference before he left for Japan. I don’t think he should have said what he did but I sure don’t blame him. We need to unit like we did after 9/11. United We Stand is just a joke now. Thank-you to all you people out there that refuse to listen or even debate.

90. THOMAS

June 6, 2019 at 9:23 am

The B’tches on the View are nothing but a bunch of Racist BS Artists ! Why or how the so-called show is still on the air is unknown ! The name of the show should be changed to The SCREW !

91. Janet Riehl

June 7, 2019 at 7:15 pm

The people of the view aren’t worth my time. Love our President Trump

92. Thomas

June 7, 2019 at 11:47 pm

pisshpsey?? roflmao, that is one of the best I have heard. Never watch this show because I am no imbecile.

93. bev dacosta

June 8, 2019 at 11:44 pm

I don’t understand why anyone would waste their time listening to these women, who obviously know nothing about what’s truly happening in this country. They see one side, truthful or not, and preach it to their choir. They never apologize, even when they are proven wrong. I’ve stopped watching ABC, just because they promote this hour of garbage.

94. lrr

June 30, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Don’t forget Becky, there is someone standing there putting up a sign for the audience to clap and or laugh whenever they want them to. The audience does what the sign tells them to do.

95. Glenn

June 30, 2019 at 4:13 pm

What’s the hold up?

96. Char

June 30, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I think it is past time for all msm to apologize to President Trump for the lies and abuse they have heaped on him sincd the election. Mueller was supposed to prove how corrupt he was. When that didn’t happen, it became another made up accusation. These shows show just how out of touch these leftist “reporters” have become.

97. Chuck

July 3, 2019 at 3:24 pm

YOU WANT TO SAY TRUMP IS RACIST THEY SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THEY SHOULD LOOK AT THE ONE PERSON WHO WE ALL KNOW IS RACIST AND THAT RACIST RAT IS OBAMA

Donald Trump

A famed TV doctor just admitted Donald Trump was right about one critical point

Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to drive American politics.

The Left needed a bogeyman, and Donald Trump is too good for them to quit.

And a famed TV doctor just admitted Donald Trump was right about one critical point.

The Left – and even some people on the Right – had a fit when Donald Trump called the corporate-controlled press the “enemy of the American people.”

However, the behavior of the so-called “mainstream” media has been so horrendous, it’s become nearly impossible to deny that Trump was telling the truth.

And Dr. Drew Pinsky agrees.

Dr. Drew of Loveline and Celebrity Rehab fame called out the press for its constant fear mongering about COVID.

Pinsky pointed out that the press is now spreading panic over death totals among the elderly, a demographic that dies all the time.

Pinsky said, “That’s their preoccupation now. So we gotta getcha, gotta getcha going . . . Isn’t the press really the problem? As you’re saying, the leaders made mistakes, made bad decisions . . . but isn’t, really, the enemy of the people the press? Isn’t that the problem that’s making the mass formation psychosis?”

Pinsky’s mentioning of mass formation psychosis references a term that was popularized during a recent episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast.

Rogan had on Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in the COVID vaccines, who has been a major counter-narrative voice regarding COVID procedures.

Malone briefly discussed mass formation psychosis – a term originally coined by psychologist Matias Desmet – and analogized COVID hysteria to the mass hysteria that swept across Germany that led to the rise of the Nazis.

So many people searched for the term that Google pumped the brakes on hits until more “reliable sources” could be boosted to the top of the results list.

Hours later, the top search result for mass formation psychosis denounced it as a far-right conspiracy theory.

It’s amazing how Desmet’s work could have been analyzed and dismissed so quickly and authoritatively.

That’s how the corporate-controlled press works, and Big Tech has become an extension of the establishment media to control and drive the mainstream narrative.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

Donald Trump

Donald Trump will be grinning from ear to ear when he sees this news about CNN

Donald Trump is finally getting his revenge on CNN.

The payback is coming in the one way that Trump most celebrates.

And Donald Trump will be grinning from ear to ear when he sees this news about CNN.

CNN’s ratings continue to slump after Donald Trump left office.

No program is struggling more than the left-wing morning show New Day whose ratings tanked once former morning show shock jock personality Brianna Keilar took over the morning anchor duties.

New Day earned its lowest ratings of the year on Friday October 1.

Fox News reports:

CNN’s long-struggling morning show “New Day” continues to hamper the liberal network with disappointing viewership, hitting a new low last week.

“New Day” averaged only 346,000 viewers on Friday to kick off the fourth quarter of 2021 with its lowest-rated program of the year after a dismal summer.

“New Day” recently finished the third quarter with its smallest audience since 2014. The hapless morning show averaged only 444,000 viewers to finish as the No. 42 cable news program, behind dozens of Fox News and MSNBC offerings that air during less desirable time slots.

CNN’s flagship morning show also had a hard time attracting viewers from the category most coveted by advertisers during the third quarter. “New Day” averaged only 90,000 viewers in the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, finishing as the No. 39 cable news program in the crucial category.

Since Keilar took over the co-anchor chair, New Day veered even farther to the Left.

But without Donald Trump around, left-wing viewers just aren’t all that into New Day’s mindlessly partisan programming.

Keilar and Berman’s takes on the day’s events and story choices are so predictable and stale that even leftists are bored and choose MSNBC for more exciting left-wing programming.

And as the ratings continue to tank, it is only a matter of time before there is another shake up at New Day.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump is about to make one 2024 announcement that will drive the media crazy

In many ways, Donald Trump was the best thing that ever happened to the corporate-controlled media.

Reporters responded to Trump saving their jobs by declaring war.

And Donald Trump is about to make an announcement about 2024 that will send the media into a frenzy.

Robert Costa and Bob Woodward are on the media tour promoting their anti-Trump book Peril.

In an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Costa and Woodward discussed the possibility of Donald Trump running for President again in 2024.

Costa stated, “You start to hear a certain refrain . . . that he wants back, that he feels he has the political capital with his core supporters.”

Trump believes he still is the dominant figure in the GOP and Trump still believes he has the support to win.

“This is someone who wants back into the Presidency, and he believes the Republican Party is still very much in his grip,” Costa added. “Even though there are others out there with ambition like Vice President [Mike] Pence and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, it’s President Trump who really wants back, based on our reporting.”

That was fair reporting.

But then Woodward went off the deep end falsely claiming that Donald Trump had no agenda as President other than Donald Trump being the President.

“The answer is to be Donald Trump,” Woodward stated. “That is not an agenda. That does not connect to the needs of the people in the country. His disconnect from that, the struggle that people are engaged in, he has no idea.”

That was not true.

Trump cut taxes, slashed regulations, renegotiated NAFTA, became the first President to address China as a serious national security threat, built hundreds of miles of border wall, and put in place policies that stopped surges of illegal aliens from flooring into the country.

Woodward added “what did [Trump] do with the Presidency? Why were there so many people who held him in disdain? They would checkmate him because he would have very bad ideas, even bad ideas for him.”

But what Woodward described was a Deep State coup waged against Donald Trump because Donald Trump challenged the Washington, D.C. status quo on foreign wars always being good, open borders as the official policy of the United States, and that globalist trade deals that shipped American jobs overseas benefited the economy.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.