Donald Trump

The View will have to apologize to Trump after saying the worst thing possible

No matter what Donald Trump does, you can count on The View to attack him over it.

It doesn’t matter if they know the truth, they only care about creating outrage.

And now they will have to apologize to Trump after saying the worst thing possible.

In 2016, the decision to remove Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill and replace him with Harriet Tubman was made.

The bill change was supposed to occur next year, but in order to ensure it won’t cause counterfeiting issues it is being delayed until 2028, according to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

In response to the decision, The View has a different take, instead believing it is because Trump is racist.

Co-host Joy Behar questioned fellow co-host Sunny Hostin, asking if it is a “dog whistle to his base?”

And of course Hostin responds saying yes, while Whoopi Goldberg signals her agreement.

Newsbusters reports:

The co-hosts of The View went overboard as usual in decrying a Trump administration decision to postpone the release of the new twenty-dollar bills depicting abolitionist hero, Harriet Tubman.

After Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin explained the bills wouldn’t come out till 2028 to deal with counterfeiting issues, the hosts slammed it as an obvious racist “dog whistle” to Trump supporters. Co-host Whoopi Goldberg sneered dismissively calling Mnuchin, “little Stevie” before suggesting this was just a cover up:

“I’m sorry, every time you hold up a bill you see the security strip. You see the watermarks. So, I don’t think that’s the reason, Steve. I think you’re not being upfront,” she said, making a skeptical face.

“Do you think it’s a dog whistle to his base?” Behar eagerly asked. Hostin immediately agreed. “I think so! I think so,” she nodded. Whoopi just shook her head and said, “I don’t know,” as the audience applauded Behar’s insinuation.

The View is clearly calling Trump and his supporter’s racist.

When in reality, the decision has nothing to do with Tubman, but has to do with preventing counterfeiting, which is something nobody on The View knows anything about.

Do you think hosts of The View should apologize to Trump and his supporters?

1. Dave

May 25, 2019 at 6:37 pm

I couldn’t care less what they say!

• Vernon Shepherd

May 26, 2019 at 2:54 am

The view is the worst show on TV, they are the closest thing TV has to the Globe gossip I have ever seen? It makes me sick to hear there stupid show. AND IM A HARD CORE DEMOCRAT!!! Your show is turning me Republican

• Dale

May 26, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I thought those idiot were leaving the country did president Trump make it to profitable here for them to leave . You know if the white american were as racist as the black there probably would not be a Black in office.You got the Cow girl Waters does nothing but run her big mouth Whoopee who turned into or always was one the biggest racist in the country

• Becky

May 28, 2019 at 8:07 pm

The View is terrible, they lie and make up fake stories about President Trump 💯 on the show. The audience is just as bad clapping to each phony ridiculous comment Whoopie snd blowhard make. Makes me wonder if the audience is paid!
          Don’t get me started on their shrill disgusting voices.

• lrr

June 30, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Don’t forget Becky, there is someone standing there putting up a sign for the audience to clap and or laugh whenever they want them to. The audience does what the sign tells them to do.

• Chuck

July 3, 2019 at 3:24 pm

YOU WANT TO SAY TRUMP IS RACIST THEY SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THEY SHOULD LOOK AT THE ONE PERSON WHO WE ALL KNOW IS RACIST AND THAT RACIST RAT IS OBAMA

• Beverly Dodson

May 29, 2019 at 11:26 pm

The view is just a bunch of washed up OLD BAGS with nothing to do but sit on their fat asses and bitch about Trump and everything that goes wrong in this country, but their hate and racist opinions sure don’t help matters any. If they worked as hard at making peace and helping our president instead of spewing hate at him every time they open their ugly big mouths, maybe , just maybe there ratings would go up instead of down in the trash can which is where the show should be because they contribute nothing to education or ANYTHING ELSE, just a trash show WITH A BUNCH OF RACIST SITTING ON THEIR ASSES!!!

• Jim O

May 26, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Me too Vernon, former Democrat, I don’t like Trump much but one thing about the man he is showing me how corrupt my former party has become. Its just awful.

• haz

May 27, 2019 at 1:49 am

Apoligase? The show should be canceled!!!!!!!

• Jean

May 28, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I agree with you. I’m personally tired of all the crap!

• Glenn

June 30, 2019 at 4:13 pm

What’s the hold up?

• Iddiklu

May 26, 2019 at 4:02 pm

They are always just blowing hot air out their arses. Need the relief.

• Aline

May 26, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Me neither Dave. EVEN if they apologize, they lie, they don’t mean a word of it! They are demonCRAP / libJERKS! What do you expect from evil POS?

• Hotnike

May 26, 2019 at 5:15 pm

This show is hosted by stupid women and is likewise watched by totally stupid women. Watched it once for 3 minutes and came to my conclusion.

• Jan

May 26, 2019 at 8:09 pm

I agree the view woman are a bunch of jerks that have nothing better to do but to insult president trump and the republicans who are trying to make america great again

• Debra

May 27, 2019 at 3:55 am

They say Trump causes division in America?! Please! They’re the worst! They’re the #1 show that divides the American people. America would be better off without their views. Hateful witches!

• Southern Patriot

May 27, 2019 at 6:28 am

Absolutely! I don’t know any sound-minded American citizen who cares. They lost all credibility long ago and most live worse than dogs.

• Patricia Overbey

May 27, 2019 at 11:12 am

I agree with you. Could the clapping of the audience be the fact that someone in the theater group tells them when to clap etc etc. Usually that is what is done.

• MARK

May 28, 2019 at 10:36 am

THEY ARE FREAKS OF NATURE, NOTHING BUT BLIND PISSHOSEY CRUMB SNIFFING DEMORAT COCKROACHES

• Thomas

June 7, 2019 at 11:47 pm

pisshpsey?? roflmao, that is one of the best I have heard. Never watch this show because I am no imbecile.

• Marje Craik

May 31, 2019 at 11:12 pm

I can’t believe that this ignorant stupid show is still on the air. Like it or nor President Trump continues to work everyday for the American People. No president is perfect but all this nasty and insulting behavior is over the top. Don’t you think that North Korea, China, Japan,Iran, etc. aren’t watching all this and waiting for Trump to fail so they can take advantage of us again.It’s no wonder he lost it in the press conference before he left for Japan. I don’t think he should have said what he did but I sure don’t blame him. We need to unit like we did after 9/11. United We Stand is just a joke now. Thank-you to all you people out there that refuse to listen or even debate.

• Janet Riehl

June 7, 2019 at 7:15 pm

The people of the view aren’t worth my time. Love our President Trump

2. Texas Belle

May 25, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Do pigs fly? That is when the hosts of the VIEW will apologize to Trump or anyone else in his Administration. How anyone could watch that bunch of hags is more than I can imagine. I wouldn’t waste one minute of my time on that show.

• Cristina Decker

May 25, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Amen!

• B Wegleitner

May 26, 2019 at 3:58 pm

The View in a nutshell is Racist

• Carol

May 26, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Yes, and they want to call President Trump Racist. Trump is mot Racist at all.

I have never watched the view but caught it a couple times when clicking and they are always shouting.

• Jennifer Rice

May 26, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Any apology from that group or individuals from the group would be totally insincere and therefore WORTHLESS! President Trump just needs to turn his back and walk away.

• OLD VET

May 29, 2019 at 12:24 am

they are aqll pigs never get off the ground HEHE

3. David Heise

May 25, 2019 at 7:52 pm

It’s time to Jail all on the view including their producers and sponsors, for treason!

• James Logsdon

May 26, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I agree David H.

• Inthedark

May 26, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would gladly donate my time to help build the gallows I hope those anti American hacks will swing from.

4. StWayne

May 25, 2019 at 8:51 pm

You guys have it all wrong because you’re allowing your emotions to do the same thing that they’re guilty of: riding it roughshod. Tis better to keep your friends close, and in this case: your enemies even closer.

• Vernon Shepherd

May 26, 2019 at 2:57 am

No there doing it on TV, people actually watch this stupid show

• Granma

May 26, 2019 at 3:40 pm

You can’t help stupid!! Maybe the view needs a new name.
        Stupid is as stupid speaks!

5. David Lipsius

May 25, 2019 at 10:56 pm

That whole bunch should be arrested, but not thrown in jail, but rather in a padded cell, and the keys thrown away. Bunch of ravving lunatics.

6. NavyPO

May 26, 2019 at 12:10 am

I’m a beat up old Sailor. The people on the View are uglier than I am!

• Maynard Altizer

May 26, 2019 at 3:47 pm

If I saw Behar standing on the corner with a sigh that says….”$10 for the weekend” I would pass her by and find a dark alley to take care of business!!!

• D. Johnson

May 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm

You can’t possibly be that ugly.

7. MAGA

May 26, 2019 at 4:01 am

I’ve tried to watch it, their topic are fluffy, fluffy and their reasoning is void of any higher reasoning power, real tough to run someone down when they are not present! I’d like them to try me, I’d rip them a new bum hole! Two or 3 are just flat bitches, the others think their celebrety status makes them superior! They don’t have respect for theirselves, catty with each other, and rating are dropping as a direct result of disrespecting the America Public! Then the no talent bunch of hens won’t have careers! Yeah!

8. Frank VanderStaak

May 26, 2019 at 4:23 am

the view close it down they are the lowest of the low scumbags all of them

• James Bearright

May 26, 2019 at 8:45 am

The so call View, I believe one must bend over a look between your legs to find the origin of the name. I conclude that from their speeches in the press and others articles in the news media, although honestly I have not been able to watch very much of their fast and furious actions and antics. Keep in mind losers always yell loudest and deride others efforts. And of coarse all members are certified experts on how to reduce counterfeiting of our currency. So they graciously here offered their expert opinion how us uninformed.

• Walt

May 26, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Anyone that has been alive and awake knows these bias divas represent nothing but ignorance and hate. I don’t place any human emotions in any of their words or deeds. Nor do I agree. I support my President, like the majority- our country has come back to life ….. One of the Greatest things these eyes ever have seen in my life. Pro or con …. I BACK THE PRESIDENT AND THESE UNITED STATES! Y’all can sit back and whine, complain and lie all ya want…. Just afterwards shut up and get with America…or not….YOU LIED….YOU PAY THE PRICE, NOT US!

9. Frederick

May 26, 2019 at 12:50 pm

The way to get rid of a the View is to stop watching and stop buying anything sponsors are trying to sell.

• Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Exactly my point!

• D. Johnson

May 26, 2019 at 5:52 pm

We need a list of their sponsors.
      The trouble is we would have to watch the View to get the list
      and that is something I am not about to do.

10. Me in Canada Eh

May 26, 2019 at 3:31 pm

They may not be able to make the change on the $20 bill but Whoopi, I have some wonderful toilet paper with your photo on it.

11. Darren

May 26, 2019 at 3:32 pm

The people on the view are among the dumbest America has to offer.

12. bill

May 26, 2019 at 3:34 pm

The only people who listen to the view are uninformed imbeciles.

13. Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 3:36 pm

The View ~ any publicity is worth none at all
    It keeps the show top rated.
    I certainly pray they’re made to apologize .

14. Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I do not understand how this show stays on the air…..these women are BIG mouths and disgusting…….The should apologize, but NEVER will…….They just keep at him…..

15. Maynard Altizer

May 26, 2019 at 3:48 pm

16. Kent

May 26, 2019 at 3:53 pm

the hores on the view apologize ?? LOL the dogs are getting paid for acting like dogs on national TV… the only thing missing is the barking and yelping..

17. I

May 26, 2019 at 3:54 pm

No longer watch it is so disgusting and illiterate Block all sponsors !!!!

18. Philly'sStreetNurse

May 26, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Anything to stay relevant and on top of the ratings. For a panel of supposedly intelligent women they come across as being very catty, insulting that you do not think their way and adroit at name calling. What bothers me is that the audience plays right along with them. They ie the audience are being played as dupes and I don’t know if they realize it. Sad commentary that evidences group think to mindless pandering is entertaining.

19. Niles

May 26, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I’M TIRED OF HATE TV!!!! ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS MSNBC and all of their ilk need to try building a better America instead of taking delight in trying to divide Americans and just report the truth without bias.

• Enough Already

May 26, 2019 at 4:22 pm

It’s as though everyone is out for themselves. As long as one feels good to themselves that’s all they’re worried about. Never mind someone else’s pain and misfortune.
      Years ago we moved to a rural home, half the time we only get a hand full of Television channels, thankfully! I’ve listened to parts of the program but hadn’t really watched it.

20. Southern Patriot

May 26, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Mentally and spiritually deranged. They spew vitriol, hatred, and lies. 4th degree terminal with Trump Derangement Syndrome. No one I know watches these nags.

21. Dolores

May 26, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I never have watched this program and what I’ve heard of it, glad I never did. They are nothig but a bunch of Trump haters.

22. Mark Traxler

May 26, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Ignorant and stupid. I can’t believe people still watches this ridiculous show.

23. Nelson Kita

May 26, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The view ? IT’S still on ? To bad NO body watches ! ! ! ! ™®🚬🔫

24. Sarah

May 26, 2019 at 4:16 pm

It’s too bad that all these people who proclaim “racist! racism!” Can not see that they are tormenting themselves with their own hate. These who continue to say “we need tolerance and diversity” don’t understand a thing! Now when you have “white” vegetables that are “racist because of colonialism” and “males competing as females in sports” and this is not seen as discrimination, how can these same people see anything true.
    President Trump is for all Americans! As far as an apology?, I think that it would not even be an apology. These women on the view give real women a bad wrap. If they had their way politically, they would loose their 1st Amendment right to have their sick program.
    I’ll fight for them to keep their freedom and Constitutional rights because these rights are for all Americans.
    Too bad these women are that blind and misguided.

25. Stephen Weiss

May 26, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I didn’t know that pathetic show, with it’s collection of misfits is still on the air…….I thought after they got done slobbering all over Avenatti, and what a wonderful man he was and how delighted they were to have him there championing all their ignorant causes, someone with some functioning brain cells would have shut that mess down. I guess I misplaced any belief in that network having any self respect.

26. robert bizek

May 26, 2019 at 4:18 pm

YA see all of the bitches on the VIEW have BONES in there closet and they don`t want people ( public )to see…

27. Granddad51

May 26, 2019 at 4:21 pm

That shit show is still on TV? Best to watch parts of it on Fox. I can’t decide which person is the dumbest and, as I recall, Whoopie told America on the view that it Trump won the presidency, she was moving out of the country. Goodbye!

28. RTK

May 26, 2019 at 4:34 pm

They are just a bunch of old wind bags
    Who like to hear the noise coming out of
    Their mouths. One of which was leaving the country because TRUMP WON THE ELECTION but yet she is still here
    Spreading her hatred for the PRESIDENT,
    And the others are just followers who
    Can’t think for themselves or are afraid
    To disagree with her.

29. RTK

May 26, 2019 at 4:35 pm

They are just a bunch of old wind bags
    Who like to hear the noise coming out of
    Spreading her hatred for the PRESIDENT,
    And the others are just followers who
    Can’t think for themselves or are afraid
    To disagree with her.

30. Don X

May 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm

I personally want NOTHING from ANY of those angry, ugly, foul-mouthed heifers on The View. The only “view” I want of them is in my rear view mirror.

31. Gerry

May 26, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I have never watched this sh** program and never will but what I have heard and read it all amounts to a pile of donkey dung with the biggest racists calling everyone else racist which is SOP for the libtard retarded left. No apology– just take the PsOS off the air.

32. Nancy L Whitsett

May 26, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I feel the American people are sick and tired of these windbages. I am calling for the entire show to be shut down!

• Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Start a petition……….I and I bet the rest here will sign it!!!

33. ROBERT POWELL

May 26, 2019 at 5:03 pm

THERE IS NOT ONE WORKING BRAIN CELL AMOUNG THE ENTIRE GROUP. fill this time slot with black-screen white noise… get this crap off the air and in the toilet where it belongs.

34. Thomas

May 26, 2019 at 5:20 pm

SCREW the VIEW … nothing but a bunch of Worthless Racist Pusses on the Rag about NOTHING !

35. AnnS

May 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm

Disgusting pieces of race-baiting trash!

36. Dan Gibson

May 26, 2019 at 5:43 pm

So, once WHEWPIE (David Letterman spelling, of course) and the BLATHERING BEHAR have been thrown off the set (GOD Willing, SOON), who will fill those miniature shoes? I suggest MAD MAX — as she is soon to be back in the job market, and her democrapic crony (tho’ that status changes every day) the honorable former soon-to-be rising star of that same democrapic partie, ALEXANDREA (call me Sandy!) OCASIO CORRRRTEZ (we mustn’t forget to rollll the “R” !). In their equally capable hands, the show SHALL OFFICIALLY be bounced from afternoon television, and enter the Pay-Per-View ranks. Then we’ll see if it holds it’s lofty place !!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

37. CE

May 26, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Funny how it’s the democrats that hear all these dog whistles.

38. Joan Squitieri

May 26, 2019 at 6:40 pm

I cannot believe that people take valuable time from their own lives to watch or listen to such hateful babble coming out of the mouths of these cackling hens that are neither amusing or interesting. They are all progressive liberal partisan nitwits & those who watch them aren’t a whole lot better in my opinion.

• Jayne

May 26, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Couldn’t have said it better!!!!

39. James Schwindt

May 26, 2019 at 7:12 pm

I don’t watch The View. So I don’t care what they say on that show. But, there is ample evidence that Trump is a racist. All one need do is look at his past and how he systematically kept people of color from renting any of the apartments he owned. That was blatant racism. And the leopard can’t change his spots.

40. dennodog

May 26, 2019 at 7:38 pm

We’ll now all have to wait before we can ask the BIG question: ” Anyone got change of a Tubby’? Apparently the treasury is doing massive changes of several denominations. The new bills will be revealed for viewing in 2020, but they won’t be released for circulation until the late 2020’s. Count on them starting from scratch on the NEXT generation of new bills being designed around a year later, as the counterfeiters will have figured out how to kite the “tubbies” by then.

41. Sandra Eastman

May 26, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Sorry, I have more important tings to do with my time. I don’t watch the show…period! As far as an apology, it would be hollow and not sincere. I’m sure it’s not going to break any hearts if there is no apology.

• Ron P

May 26, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Oh ! Maybe the DEPLORABLE NETWORK would CANCEL the SHOW and
      Send them packing or GOOD of the Country !!

42. Robert Kahlcke

May 26, 2019 at 8:01 pm

Oh well, whatever.

43. Kenny

May 26, 2019 at 8:09 pm

These IDIOTS who I don’t consider Women or Ladies have SHIT! For brains

44. Ron P

May 26, 2019 at 9:38 pm

I FOR ONE WOULD NOT BET ON THAT ! NOT ONE OF THOSE SWEAT HOG’S WOULD NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP THE BEST
    PRESIDENT SINCE ABRAHAM LINCOLN ..

45. Cheryl

May 26, 2019 at 10:54 pm

This has become the worse show on day time TV. . They only have one view the Hate Trump View should be the new name. It’s no longer a group of lady’s sharing different points of view.Its my view to not watch this show. Good redins to bad garbage.

46. Rosemarie

May 26, 2019 at 11:55 pm

“The View is an ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS show. Those that watch it are either not very bright or they want to ridicule each stupid statement! Why is this still on the air? Does it really draw a sizeable audience? If so, God help us!

47. Linda

May 27, 2019 at 12:14 am

Hey Whooped and the hags of “the view”! I received a counterfeit $50 one time. Yes, it had the watermarks and the security strip. After closer examination, someone washed a $5 and reprinted $50 on the bill. So don’t hand me that security isn’t an issue with our money. It was a shrewd bank teller that caught the counterfeit bill. The “security strip” had $5 on it, not $50, but like most people, I took for granted the security strip had $50 on it.

So you blowhards need to get a life and out of people’s faces on garbage you have no idea about, which is 95% of your show. Change the name of your show to “The Liberal Ridiculous View” to make it a more accurate title.

48. O Olon

May 27, 2019 at 1:00 am

The View is nothing but big mouth racist & biased woman who spout out lies all the time. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THEY SAY?? THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING SO………………JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

DON’T WATCH THE SHOW AND HOPEFULLY VERY VERY SOON THEY WILL BE CANCELLED.

49. Theresa Clark

May 27, 2019 at 1:11 am

They are so mean and hateful and everything else to call them. When Barbara Walters was on the show at least it had some class and she would not allow all the crap that is on it now. The minute they open their mouths ignorance flows out plus a lot of crap that should not be said, I don’t understand why they are still on. I cannot stand to look at them, they make me sick.

50. marleen davis

May 27, 2019 at 4:08 am

I cannot wait until the indictments start coming down and these insane big mouths have to eat their words. I will be laughing and laughing as they waa waa about how they were fooled or whatever stupid excuse they make up to try to redeem themselves, which no one in their right mind will believe. These so called women are nothings and should be released along with the producers and the network from the air in total.

51. dpk54

May 27, 2019 at 11:36 am

Who in hell even watches this show???? It has never been anything but a sounding board for the bleeding hearts, irregardless of the TRUTH about ANYTHING!!! I wouldn’t give these ignorant hosts air if they were trapped in a jug….just out of curiosity, WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???? I thought they were going to Canada if Trump won the election…yet the filthy hypocrites are still here….

52. John

May 27, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Fire the whole damn bunch, no one really cares what they think,especially President Trump!

53. MARK

May 28, 2019 at 10:39 am

54. Keith D

May 28, 2019 at 10:30 pm

The ONLY thing the “VIEW” needs to apologize for is their EXISTENCE!!!

55. Jean

May 28, 2019 at 10:53 pm

The EVIL EVIL ENEMY Show against AMERICA
    EVIL Pigs glorifying EVIL. abc is an EVIL station

56. Mike Hunt

May 29, 2019 at 12:53 am

Maybe it is because it is just more pandering or the fact NOBODY knows or cares who H. Tubman was.

57. gandolf the White

May 30, 2019 at 11:06 am

Ironically enough Tubman was a gun toting Republican. She always carried a gun when escorting the slaves escaping north on the underground railway. She, like MLK, supported the Republican party against the Southern Democrat KKK.

58. Cindy

May 30, 2019 at 4:48 pm

The View has Many comments and actions to apologize for, but it will never happen. That ridiculous show has only one agenda since President Trump’s election, and that is to spread blatant lies and attack him daily. They are completely disgusting and disrespectful to anyone who supports Trump. If they weren’t so pathetically incapable of telling the truth, the show might have been worth watching occasionally. But who wants to tune in to a talk show that is full of lies and hate? It’s too depressing for words.

59. J Lynn

May 31, 2019 at 5:11 am

WHY is this show still taking up air time???
    If they don’t like President Trump, then so be it,
    but this show is atrocious!!!!! I wouldn’t watch it if
    It were the ONLY show on TV!!!!

60. THOMAS

June 6, 2019 at 9:23 am

The B’tches on the View are nothing but a bunch of Racist BS Artists ! Why or how the so-called show is still on the air is unknown ! The name of the show should be changed to The SCREW !

61. bev dacosta

June 8, 2019 at 11:44 pm

I don’t understand why anyone would waste their time listening to these women, who obviously know nothing about what’s truly happening in this country. They see one side, truthful or not, and preach it to their choir. They never apologize, even when they are proven wrong. I’ve stopped watching ABC, just because they promote this hour of garbage.

62. Char

June 30, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I think it is past time for all msm to apologize to President Trump for the lies and abuse they have heaped on him sincd the election. Mueller was supposed to prove how corrupt he was. When that didn’t happen, it became another made up accusation. These shows show just how out of touch these leftist “reporters” have become.

Trump just smacked CNN with a threat that will end their network for good

CNN is on a mission to destroy President Trump.

But Trump is fighting back with his entire might.

And he just smacked CNN with a threat that will end their network for good.

New undercover videos from Project Veritas show just how much CNN hates President Trump.

Employees at the network spoke candidly about how they are unfair to Trump, with one employee even joking about killing the President.

And, using these videos, Donald Trump’s re-election campaign just sent a letter announcing a lawsuit against the network, demanding a “substantial payment” for their wrongful conduct.

Breitbart News reports:

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign has vowed to file a lawsuit against CNN and is seeking a “substantial payment” in the wake of a series of undercover videos showing bias against the Republican president inside the network.

“Never in the history of this country has a president been the subject of such a sustained barrageof unfair, unfounded, unethical and unlawful attacks by so-called ‘mainstream’ news, as the current situation,” Trump lawyer Charles Harder writes to CNN President Jeff Zucker and Executive Vice President David Vigilante.

“Accordingly, my clients intend to file legal action against you, to seek compensatory damages, treble damages, punitive damages, injunctive relief, reimbursement of legal costs, and all other available legal and equitable remedies, to the maximum extent permitted by law,” the letter continues.

“Please contact the undersigned to discuss an appropriate resolution of this matter, which would include a substantial payment of damages, as well as all other appropriate measures that are necessary to fully address the magnitude of the situation,” it adds.

This week, Project Veritas released several videos featuring CNN employees decrying the network’s coverage in the Trump era as well as audio of Zucker pushing staff to vigorously cover the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into the President.

In the videos, CNN outright admits they lie about President Trump.

He has a strong case against them in that regard.

Do you think CNN is fake news?

Donald Trump

Rush Limbaugh put a smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret

Much of Rush Limbaugh’s job involves him revealing the stories the rest of the media refuses to cover.

That has made him one of President Donald Trump’s top allies.

And Limbaugh just put a big smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret.

If there’s one thing the media doesn’t want to talk about, it’s the big wins President Trump continues to bring in.

Limbaugh exposed this by talking about the recent special election for Governor in Louisiana.

Just before that election Trump held a rally in the state.

As a result, they had record turnout for the special election, where Republicans outperformed all expectations.

Limbaugh explains that Democrats are horrified by this fact considering that this was a special election where turnout is usually very light.

But because of Trump, voters hit the polls in droves.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

RUSH: Last week, Trump went into Louisiana and did a rally. Before that, he did a rally in Minneapolis. Now, something happened in Louisiana after the Trump rally that I will wager you haven’t heard anything about. Does anybody remember why Trump even went to Louisiana? (interruption) You do? Good for you! Good. Mr. Snerdley is on the case. There was a governor’s race. He went down there to tout an election. There was an election, in fact, the next day. Have you heard any stories about what happened in that election?

They had record turnout in a special election. Quote from the story: “The Hill, which also had a look, but ran an [bland] headline that didn’t match the content of its three-alarm fire for Democrats, noted that this Democrat loss came in a special election, and those normally don’t draw large numbers of voters, but this one did,” and nobody is drawing the connection that Trump was there the day before. Here’s the headline: “Brutal Wipeout for Democrats in Louisiana, and the Press [Is] Trying to Keep it Quiet — The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in, and it’s not pretty for the Democrats.

Democrats and their pals in the press are trying to claim that Republican voters are burnt out while Democrats are fired up.

So in 2020, they are hoping that will result in a massive loss for Trump.

This election proves that is extremely unlikely.

Do you think Trump will win in 2020?

Megyn Kelly told Tucker Carlson one fact about CNN that no one saw coming

Mygen Kelly

Megyn Kelly is on the comeback trail.

On Wednesday night Kelly made her return to Fox News.

And in a shocking interview Megyn Kelly told Tucker Carlson one fact about CNN that no one saw coming.

Megyn Kelly made major news in her first sit-down interview since being fired by NBC last fall.

In her interview with Tucker Carlson, Kelly addressed the tapes released by Project Veritas where a CNN whistleblower revealed Jeff Zucker demanded the network push impeachment 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

Critics saw Zucker as trying to push the story toward a favored conclusion – impeaching Donald Trump – instead of letting the facts dictate the coverage.

But Kelly defended Zucker.

Kelly told Carlson impeachment was a big story that demanded massive coverage.

Breitbart reports:

Carlson referenced CNN and comments from network head Jeff Zucker regarding CNN’s coverage of President Donald Trump’s so-called impeachment inquiry. Kelly replied in defense of Zucker and CNN but added the media and Democrats had hurt their own cause by making everything about Trump a “hyper-focus.”

“I mean, impeachment is a big story,” Kelly said. “If the president of the United States is going to get impeached and possibly bounced out of office, it’s a major, major story. So, I think that’s defensible on the part of Jeff Zucker, but I do think the hyper-focus on by most media at the expense of all else is not new, right? Since the day Trump got into office, they have been hyper-focused on impeachment. This is the problem the Democrats, and to some extent, the media, is up against — it was the 25th Amendment, the Emoluments Clause, Russia, Russia, Russia, obstruction of justice — all of those things, he had to be impeached. If everything is an 11, nothing is an 11.”

“So now, they may have actually stumbled upon an 11,” she continued. “They got the transcript, whatever. Trump said it was a perfect call. You can make an argument. But no one is paying as much attention as they otherwise would have if he hadn’t been told from the beginning that he needs to be bounced out of office. They can ratchet up the coverage all they want, but I don’t know they’re convincing anyone that was on the fence or in the middle.”

Kelly did not think that the Fake News Media and the Democrats wanted to impeach the President from day one.

And she ran through all the crazy and manufactured scandals the Democrats previously used to justify investigating the President.

Many were surprised to see Kelly hedging her bets on this topic.

But she could have been trying to preserve her ability to work in “straight news” if she decides to make a full-time comeback.