Polls

POLL: Do you have a FAVORABLE or UNFAVORABLE opinion of CNN anchor Don Lemon?

• CNN late night anchor Don Lemon is the anti-Trump network's most vocal Trump-hater.

He's attacked "white men" as "the biggest terror threat in this country" and came to the defense of actor Jussie Smollett in the wake of his hate crime hoax.

Lemon's constant gaffes have led President Trump to label him "the dumbest man on television."

1. james g mcninch

October 25, 2019 at 4:44 pm

lemon is a racist and an a–wipe

• Todd Kilpatrick

October 26, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Why is he a racist. I listen to him almost everyday and I have never heard him say anything that’s close to being racist. Just because you disagree with what he says doesn’t make him a racist. I disagree with a 95 percent of what the commentators say on Fox News, but I don’t think that they are racist. We just have a difference of opinion. You commit that “Don Lemon is a racist” is the reason that this country is so divided.

• Todd Kilpatrick

October 26, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Why is he a racist. I listen to him almost everyday and I have never heard him say anything that’s close to being racist. Just because you disagree with what he says doesn’t make him a racist. I disagree with 95 percent of what the commentators say on Fox News, but I don’t think that they are racist. We just have a difference of opinion. Your commit that “Don Lemon is a racist” is the reason that this country is so divided.

• xconcern Brown

October 26, 2019 at 4:50 pm

No Obama was the racist that divided the Country and still is, Lemon is just a Tool in more ways than one !

• Disgusted

October 27, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Doe he have 2 shows ? One for his fans and one for us? I have not yet heard a decent word come out of his mouth. Sorry Todd. I don’t believe you are really listening to him. I do but as little as possible because I have a need to know the truth.

• Sue Keys

November 9, 2019 at 5:04 pm

Todd..Speak clearly and slowly. We intelligent people are not fluent in IDIOT!!!

• TERRY MCFARLAND

November 19, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I DON’T CARE WHAT HE IS…BUT HE WANTS TO RUB HIS BALLS IN PEOPLES FACES, AND HE HAS SHIT ON THE END OF HIS DICK….LOL…COCKSUCKERS ARE ABOMINATIONS…THEY WILL NEVER NORMALIZE IT…

• Rose P

November 9, 2019 at 5:08 pm

CNN belongs in the garbage, PERIOD!

2. barto

October 25, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Lemon is a “Lemon”….Worse than the worse lemon car ever produced….the color of the lemon represents him well too!

3. Cheryl Vigani

October 25, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I don’t watch him or like him or his lies!

4. Juan Robledo

October 25, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Total douchebag Lemon is just that s failure of his own remarks and disgraceful individual

5. CrustyOldGeezer

October 25, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Mr lemon would be much happier if he were broadcasting from someplace in the 1950’s Siberia giving weather reports from an unheated building.

That way he would have an idea of what his policies do.

6. Allen

October 25, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I am just embarrassed that this POS went to LSU. May he rot in peace.

• Bill

October 25, 2019 at 11:27 pm

All cnn anchors and reporters are big fat liars and human feces.

7. Bud

October 25, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Lemon is just another fudge packer with sh-t for brains.

October 25, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Lemon is amongst the most committed racists of our time. I am mystified as to ehy he is allowed to remain on the air?

9. Al

October 25, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Lemon would be a better supposed newscaster while flying around on her he/she broom.

10. Tom Edwards

October 25, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Connected to CNN is reason enough. but I go way past that. These news outlets should be shut down. Nobody has news as we knew it. I don’t even want Fox. It is going by wayside too.

11. JOHN parak

October 25, 2019 at 10:48 pm

LEMON AND SMOLETT THEY ARE FAGS THEY LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

• mikke grunewald

October 25, 2019 at 11:11 pm

cnn can’t fire this POS ,he’s giving BJ to the cnn crew and office

12. Tommie Walker

October 25, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I don’t watch him, listen to him or care if he gets fired or not!!!!!! He is such a loser!!!!! Can’t stand the bastard…..

13. Rani

October 25, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Lemon should be fired but it won’t happen because he’s with CNN. This guy is pathetically biased.

14. Marshall Rosenthal

October 25, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I TRY NOT TO WATCH CNN. It makes me sick.

• Dick

October 26, 2019 at 12:04 am

I don’t have to try too hard at all not to watch….. that CNN is so far left and one sided, and UN American I would not watch anything they air…

• Richard

November 9, 2019 at 5:06 pm

lemon is the major reason i stopped watching CNN recently
      He is to angry and have a negative view of the world.
      He comes across very depressing is he told to act this way by CNN ??

October 26, 2019 at 12:37 am

Lemon is just another smart-mouthed, race-baiting IDIOT who THINKS he is a genius. If the truth comes out, he most likely has the IQ that would make Dumb and Dumber look like MENSA candidates! He is a SCUM of the worst kind, and needs to be kicked off the air and KEPT off!

16. Samuel Oliva

October 26, 2019 at 2:45 am

Don Lemon-AIDS and Anderson Pooper are waiting for Shepard Smith to complete their Queer Musketeers click at CNN.

17. Lee Than

October 26, 2019 at 2:57 am

Don Lemon is a racist and he hates white people, but his lover is a white guy. I think the CNN should fire him and I don’t know why CNN hire him. If in China Don Lemon been kill a long time ago.

18. Paul Lamothe

October 26, 2019 at 3:09 am

Don Lemon is a Scumbag POS.

19. Chas

October 26, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Just another dumb, fag, bottom pumping, boona. I wish he’d come to Va so I can knock those teeth out if his lying, biased, liberal, queer mouth. Screw FNN to. Fake news network. How many complete brainless idiots are still watching that garbage. Same goes for fake news MSNBC with Rachel Madcow

October 26, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Conceited and self absorbed jack ass

21. Gary

October 29, 2019 at 11:12 am

I no longer watch him or CNN. He also is just another unhinged douch bag that hates Trump and continually makes it known.

22. Paul Thompson

November 9, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Paul Ryan, who would not pass border security, while 70,000 Americans die from drug overdose of which Ryan bears a lot of the blame. PAUL RYAN, MY GOD!! FOX has rolled over and sold us out!

23. Oat 35

November 9, 2019 at 8:29 pm

Don Lemon of CNN and Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar are of one in the same, the scum of the earth who belong in a communist country like China, Russia or North Korea butter yet….

24. Alan Wright

November 11, 2019 at 1:15 am

Don WHO? I never heard of him. And from what I’ve read here, I haven’t missed much!

Polls

POLL: Do You Trust Fox News

• Many Fox News viewers have noticed the networks coverage shift to the Left ever since Paul Ryan joined the board and they hired anti-Trumpers like former DNC Chair Donna Brazile.

In fact, Fox News even released a slanted poll recently claiming 51% of registered voters want to see President Trump impeached and removed from office. In response, President Trump lashed out, saying how far the network has gone downhill.

And now things are only getting worse after Sean Hannity revealed the network has been infested with anti-Trumpers who drive him nuts.

Megyn Kelly

POLL: Do you think Fox News should re-hire Megyn Kelly?

• Megyn Kelly fell out of favor with many Fox viewers when she injected herself into the political debate in 2016.

After revealing her true colors and jumping ship to NBC, her career tanked.

But she recently gave an exclusive interview with Tucker Carlson that was a massive ratings draw, prompting speculation that Fox News may hire her back.

POLL: Will the media swing 2020?

• A recent survey showed the national media has given President Trump 92% negative coverage.

Meanwhile, they toss softball questions to Democrats vying for their party's nomination.

A so-called "media critic" and New York University journalism professor, Jay Rosen, even said questioning Elizabeth Warren on if she would raise taxes to pay for her government takeover of health care should be a "credibility killer" for journalists.

With the 2020 campaign heating up, are you concerned the national media's bias will swing the election results?