Donald Trump

What this church bishop just said live on ABC News has Trump supporters outraged

Riots have broken out across the nation in response to the death of George Floyd.

But what started as peaceful protests quickly turned violent.

And what this church bishop just said live on ABC News has Trump supporters outraged.

Amid the protests, alleged members of the terrorist organization Antifa broke into St. John’s Episcopal Church and set it ablaze.

So much for peaceful protesters.

President Trump visited the church the following day in a move to give Americans hope in a difficult time – but that’s when the Fake News Media just couldn’t take anymore.

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos brought Episcopal Bishop Mariann Budde onto Good Morning America the next day to address the situation.

“I heard you last night as the situation was unfolding and your anger and anguish were so visceral, explain why this is so painful for you,” Stephanopoulos began.

What Bishop Budde said next took Americans by surprise.

“[Trump] stood in front of St. John’s and held up a Bible as if – as if it were spiritual validation and justification for a message that is antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and to the God of justice and so I felt in no uncertain terms that I had to disassociate us from that symbolic gesture and to speak a word of justice and peace to the nation,” Bishop Budde proclaimed.

She went on to say Trump would be welcome “to pray” at the church following his visit, but is no longer welcome to attend to “promote or justify an entirely different message.”

Trump supporters across the nation are wondering exactly what it is Bishop Budde means by that statement.

It seems to most people what is “antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and to the God of justice” is the behavior of angry mobs who are looting, destroying property, and burning their cities down in riots that are far displaced from any attempt to honor the memory of George Floyd or protest police brutality.

In addition, the Bishop Budde may want to consider her own use of the public’s attention to attack President Trump for trying to show solidarity in standing against the thugs who tried to burn her church to the ground.

Of course, she’ll have to consider the ramifications of using her position in the church in order to play political games as well.

What do you think?

Is Bishop Budde out of line for attacking President Trump for showing solidarity against anyone who would harm her church?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. VOMIT SQUAD

June 3, 2020 at 2:48 pm

TRUMP stood in front of the CHURCH as The FIRST-LINE-OF-DEFENSE. He held up the BIBLE to give us ALL “HOPE”. Whoever this Person? Bishop Is? Mistook every action our Beloved President Made. This was a gesture of “HOPE” and it should have been reported as exactly what it is. I am ashamed of our NEWS MEDIA in AMERICA. I call them the “VOMIT SQUAD OF HATE AND LIES.

2. stuart nolting

June 3, 2020 at 2:51 pm

Just being on Good Morning America with the Left wing nut case George Stephanopoulos proves what bishop Budde is truly about.

3. Maggie

June 3, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Obviously the bishop is a Democrat…….nothing is sacred to them except ‘the party’, not even their place of worship

4. Peter Johnson

June 3, 2020 at 2:58 pm

It is sad. The church bowing to the liberals. I heard the Archbishop of Washington was upset The President was allowed in the National Shrine. Donald Trump is one of the few politicians protecting Christians and Jews and yet leftist clergy attack him. As a Catholic I am concerned for the Church. Most of my Jesuit teachers would turn in their graves with what is happening in the church.

5. JEFFREY WILKINS

June 3, 2020 at 3:12 pm

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT SOME LESBIAN BISHOP WITH A SEVERE MENTAL DISORDER HAS TO SAY ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP…

6. Sheila Schlueter

June 3, 2020 at 3:21 pm

That’s the type of religious (non)leader people can’t turn to. He spouts evil and doubt, trying to make himself and what he says important.
    Spewing hatred, discontent, and evil…he’s one of those clerical people that gives religion a bad name. Someone like Pres. Trump, who says God/Jesus is always there, have hope, faith, trust and good will prevail, helps give us hope. Pres. Trump is way beyond the interviewer and the “bishop”.

7. James Stoner

June 3, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Trump is a big phony when it comes to religion. His actions and words are directly contrary to Christianity. Most clergy realize it, but few are brave enough to say it. She came close.

8. Carol Ann Shields

June 3, 2020 at 3:23 pm

The bishop’s parishioners should be concerned that she is NOT a Christian and is leading their flock. These are words of an angry hate filled Trump hater and nothing more.

9. Dennis Ruffin

June 3, 2020 at 3:24 pm

A classic example of a female(?) thinking she has something of value to express when, in fact, she doesn’t. No one with an I.Q. above room temperature cares what she says, thinks or does.

10. Henry Karnilowicz

June 3, 2020 at 3:29 pm

It would be okay if it was his bible and he even went to church regulus but this was just a photo up and that is just obscene!

11. John Francis Markee

June 3, 2020 at 3:31 pm

She should be excommunicated! She’s not firing on all cylinders!

12. bob

June 3, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Spoken like a true DYKE LESBIAN washed up hag .

13. Artie whitefox

June 3, 2020 at 3:32 pm

The Bishop knows nothing of peace. Clothing is his pacifier. Clothing is his idol. People get violent, wanting to harm people who don’t bow down to that idol. The Bishop is for Satan’s law that gives fear, saying Christian nation, lying hrou8gh his teeth.

14. mike shorter

June 3, 2020 at 3:39 pm

A piece of dung talking bull s–t. She should be kicked out of the Church.

15. Rivahmitch

June 3, 2020 at 3:40 pm

This is the same Episcopal church whose Archbishop asked us to pray for the muslim scum that flew planes into the twin towers in New York immediately after that atrocity. I consider that entire organization to be unworthy of any attention or respect. They evidence why so-cslled “mainline denominations ” are losing congregants.

16. Patricia

June 3, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Always believe that Christians were non-judgmental, and left the Judgement to God Almighty
    Was I wrong, ever my own Pastor passed Judgement. I will tell you what I saw I saw a Great Man
    Walking like a True leader Unafraid of what could happen, caring a Bible to walk over to
    a Sacred Church to show Honor. He gave Hope. If was as if God Himself was protecting him and his Cabinet. I am now questioning why I attend Church if it is full of Hippocrates. I know this Sunday I won’t be going as I won’t listen to my Pastor bash Our President. Christians are not Judges,
    we leave that to God, That is his Job.

17. Eva

June 3, 2020 at 3:42 pm

So very sad that so many churches are being headed now by non-Christians who use their own prejudices to mid-guide their flock… God must be so sad.

18. Geneine Whiteman

June 3, 2020 at 3:44 pm

She is mean spirited…i don’t think she ever read the old testament…God used many people to carry out His will…God placed Precedent Trump in office…so if he does do wrong God will handle it!!!

19. Renee

June 3, 2020 at 3:46 pm

I was raised and confirmed in the Episcopal Church – this “Bishop” is exactly what I was taught to ignore – she does not have the love of Jesus in her heart – terrible – what has happened to our wonderful America that was blessed by God – we have turned our heads from Him for so long, I do not know if we can find our way back. I am ashamed for her – God help us all if this what is teaching our children.

20. Robert Glade

June 3, 2020 at 3:50 pm

No, Bishop, it was President Trump who was speaking justice and peace to a hurting nation that he loves. You, on the other hand,were taking your misguided perceptions chose it as an opportunity to spew your anger and hate. The Word of God tells us “We will know them by their fruits” and your fruits are rotton to the core.

21. Clara Hewis

June 3, 2020 at 3:58 pm

As ordained clergy in the Episcopal Church I am sadly not surprised, but definitely opposed to the comments made by several Bishops in our Church. It seems to me a lack of understanding, or perhaps actual refutation, of the basic tenets of our Judeo-Christian Faith! Some have distorted the words of our Baptismal Covenant. When we PROMISE to “respect the dignity of every human being”… it does not mean that we are to accept the violence that some perpetrate on others. That would be dis-respect! I am appalled by the comments of Bp.Budde when she said The President (guess she really meant “This” President) had NO RIGHT to appear at this Parish WITHOUT her permission! Did she give permission to the rioters who attacked and firebombed this Church? President Trump crossed a public street, stood on a public sidewalk, said a few words, and had pictures taken. I daresay thousands have done the very same…visited the “Church of the Presidents” for picture-taking and I feel confident they did not ask nor receive permission. Now, we all agree with the oft-quoted “The President is not above the Law”… I think it’s about time we realize for that to be true it must follow that The President (any President) also deserves the protection of all of the “RIGHTS” afforded to citizens of these United States, under our Constitution!

22. Sheryl

June 3, 2020 at 4:04 pm

If the Bishop is so concerned about what is in the Bible, then maybe she should review 2 Timothy vs 3…. Little does she know that all the way back then, her true heart would be revealed.

23. Robert Morgan

June 3, 2020 at 4:30 pm

What she said doesn’t surprise me. I left the Episcopal church years ago because I didn’t cotton to their disregard for the Holy Bible.

24. Don N

June 3, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Bishop Budde is not out of line for attacking President Trump, she’s out of her mind. This happens when you become a liberal – reason and understanding are not part of their makeup.

25. Nancy

June 3, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Obviously Bishop, you are NOT nor would I ever go to you as my spiritual advisor. I am an Episcopalian and politics is not in the liturgy. I expect more from people like you that have the pulpit…your personal political philosophies belong personal, not spewing from your mouth. Nice way to alienate the flock.

26. ivdad

June 3, 2020 at 4:54 pm

What about the dems using churches as campaign stops with the MSM recording it all?

27. Barbara Surprenant

June 3, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Prayer for Pres. Trump’s protection and wisdom is needed now more than ever it is the most powerful weapon we can use against the “adversary” so keep raising your voices to Him who hears the righteous and will deal in His own way with the “wolves in the church”. Amen?

28. John J

June 3, 2020 at 4:57 pm

This left wing, alleged church leader should go to hell, God Bless Mr. Trump and God Bless America

29. OM

June 3, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Sad she didn’t even get the message he was trying to convey and she is a Bishop? Maybe she needs to open the bible and read it again especially the part about loving everyone as Christ has loved you and to show compassion for a man who takes no pay and gets smeared everyday. Trump 2020

30. CARL SHOWALTER

June 3, 2020 at 5:17 pm

BUDDE IS OUT OF PLACE, SHE SHOULD BE IN THE PEWS LISTENING.

31. Ruben Plaza

June 3, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Unfortunately, she, being a ‘Bishop’, will be heard by thousands of like minded people, and will agree with her twisted argument. President Trump will be reelected to her chagrin. Hope she gives up her position in her Church, politics and religion shouldn’t be mixed.

32. Robbie

June 3, 2020 at 5:20 pm

My spouse & I were raised & we pray every day to our Father (God) & His Son (Jesus) to guide us, the USA of America, our families & all who live in this country through these difficult times. This really is NOT meant to be a political comment, merely comments from a pair of retired military octogenarians who gave 42 total years of our lives to protect the freedom of all who live here.

33. Donna

June 3, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Trump crossed the street to the church as a photo op. He cares only for himself. Do you think he really cares for you. Think again. He couldn’t care less about America or its citizens other than how they can help him. He is a liar (5,200 to date.) and a cheat; from saying his inaugural crowd was bigger than anyone else’s to telling us that Covid-19 would He has NEVER taken responsibility of ANY of his actions. It is always someone else’s fault. Everything about him is bigger and better than anyone or any thing. Just ask him.

34. Sandy

June 3, 2020 at 5:43 pm

This bishop’s comments were not Christian at all! Praying for President Trump and America!

35. Neysa Johnson

June 3, 2020 at 6:01 pm

This is an example of why our founders separated church and state. She forgot which part her job is.

36. Anne Gerrard

June 3, 2020 at 6:01 pm

I wonder how much they paid her to say this. And Donna you are a true democrat, blaming someone else for the things you do every day.

37. Steve D

June 3, 2020 at 6:06 pm

If I was her I would be worried that Jesus would appear and say “Begone you Worker of inequity I know you not”

38. Donna

June 3, 2020 at 6:26 pm

cont.

to telling us when asked for instance, by CNBC on Jan. 22 if there were worries about a pandemic, Trump said, “No. Not at all. And — we’re — we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China,..

39. Donna

June 3, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Anne,

Who did I blame for something I did. In that light, your post doesn’t make sense.

40. Peter Williamson

June 3, 2020 at 6:32 pm

Bishop Budde needs to become an apostate person and declare Democrat party
    status.

41. Beverly Campos

June 3, 2020 at 6:45 pm

I think most of the country is tired of Democrats hate Trump agenda. I think most people want the people they voted for to actually do the work they were voted in to do. I think most people want to live in peace and for our country to move forward. I, myself, am tired of the crap.

42. Frank T

June 3, 2020 at 6:46 pm

This Bishop has sold out to the Satanic rulers of the DNC. At any other church there would be a big sign ” President Trump Was Here and He Is Going to Help Us. “

43. Jeanne

June 3, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Hey! U R Really stupid Trump is not liar, UR a
    POAS Get UR Facts Straight, stop listening to those Liberal JackAsses.
    Trump Banned The Airlines from going out & in this Country way back in February, So ur wrong about him.👹

44. Tom

June 3, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Being a very, very, very, very close friend of Bill Clinton this supposed moral person FINALLY shows her total lack of morality.

45. James Forsythe

June 3, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Budde is out of line for attacking President Trump for showing solidarity against anyone who would harm her church. The old woman should be excommunicated immediately. She is pure trash!

46. STEPH

June 3, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Unfortunately I am not surprised at this “bishop” (in name only) and her opportunistic comments on another “hate Trump” news channel. She is one more derangement syndrome voice that parrots the leftist script. Since when has a church “bishop” needed to give permission for someone to stand in front of it and take a picture??? That egomania is certainly not evidenced in the life of Jesus and His followers….more like the Herods that persecuted them! She needs to really read her Bible and see what It says about being a “bishop”. What is genuinely sad to me is that people like that tarnish those with a true heart for Jesus and God’s Kingdom. She is breeding more division and hatred instead of God’s heart. She needs our prayers so she can repent and escape the trap of the enemy to do his will! II Tim. 2:25-26

47. JoAnne Roberts

June 3, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Who is this person anyway? She certainly does not reflect well for the Church she pastors. If she is not able to be a Christian herself she should leave the church and stop pretending that she is an authority on Church matters. She is a disgrace!

48. Mark Anderson

June 3, 2020 at 8:21 pm

I cannot understand how anyone can be a Christian and a Democrat. The Democrat platform is anti christian prayer and they encourage killing babies. I would like to be around when they meet their maker and explain. A Christian Democrat is the biggest hypocrite.

49. Jo

June 3, 2020 at 8:26 pm

So very ungrateful this woman is. What in the world is she doing as a bishop anyway?

50. Fred

June 3, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I love these right wingers, especially the ones that says Trump doesn’t lie. Where have these people been. Trumpo was right, no matter what he does or says people are going to believe his BS. Holding up a Bible , What a joke. Do you think he ever read a passage in the Bible. Just a photo op and then to tear gas peaceful protesters just so he could do so.
    You may not agree but then you just have to open your eyes and see what a hypocrite this guy is. But I guess the saying is true. “WHEN YOU ELECT A CLOWN, EXPECT A CIRCUS.”

51. Trish Lally

June 3, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Is this woman standing out in front of “her” church granting or denying people permission to take pictures in front of it.!!! It was widely broad cast that this particular church has been attended by past Presidents for many years. IMO; she should be stripped of her title of “BISHOP” and transferred to another Parish (Venezuela?) where she can be in control of who takes pictures of “HER” church. +

52. John L

June 3, 2020 at 9:27 pm

If I could give President Trump one piece of advice, it would be to distance himself from that Church, remove all government protection from it, State and Federal and if someone will burn it, let it burn to the ground. You see, in 1989 the episcopal church decided to disregard the Bible and do things there way, regardless of how big of an abomination unto God it might be. If you’ll take a second to look at 1 Timothy Chapter 3 Verse 2 , You’ll see where that female Bishop that interviewed with ABC goes against the Bible because she proclaims to be a female Bishop. If you listen to what she said in the interview, it will help you to understand why paul said what he did in the verse referenced above. It is my belief that Satan started grooming this Church to twist and omit the teachings of the bible , so that the antichrist could deliver his teachings from their pulpit, and the church won’t even notice his deception and wanton for their destruction. This Church is the perfect spot for him to start his rule. He has access to the American President, and if he can sell his teachings to them, they’ll pave his way to fool the rest of the world. Remember his goal is to pluck us from the hand of God and send us to eternal suffering in hell. Mr. President, please stay away from the abomination known as St Johns Episcopal Church, Satan is there. That Bible you were holding up pisses them off. Trust me, they have no regard for it.

53. harry j. dermody

June 3, 2020 at 9:28 pm

Jingles

Shame on Bishop BUDDE ” God Bless President Trump ” You need to apologize and THANK HIM for having the FAITH to let us know GOD is in CHARGE. Not you…..

54. Ann

June 3, 2020 at 9:54 pm

I an Episcopalian, I was very upset that a bishop of our church would go on a TV show and talk about our President the way she did. She had no business using her position in the church to spew her liberal thoughts.
    Shame on her.

55. Mickey B

June 3, 2020 at 10:30 pm

If you read your bible, Jesus preached Repentance and the Kingdom of God. Check it out for yourself. Repent and give your heart to the Lord. That’s what God wants all to do. You choose for yourself Heaven or He’ll, the choice is you’re.

56. Julia Hiott

June 3, 2020 at 10:37 pm

I applaud President Trump! Maybe this “So-Called” Bishop should consider Mathew 10:33 – But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. A person in a position as that should never judge another person either that said maybe she should refresh herself on Matthew 7:1 – Judge not, that ye be not judged. Basically, this is not a Godly person but a person who uses her position for political purpose. One more thing who is this Bishop or who is any leader of a church to say an individual can be disassociated? Isn’t that exactly the opposite of What Jesus preached? Personally, I think she and any other biased leader of church should be removed from that position.

57. sharon

June 3, 2020 at 11:22 pm

I think she best go back and read some passagfes from her BIBLE. And as for saying Trump isn’t welcome in her church-again -she should read her BIBLE. All should be welcome to honor the Lord. What a hypocrite. Bet she votes Democratic and is for abortion as well or she just overlooks that small detail about the Democrats.

58. Lena

June 3, 2020 at 11:29 pm

I thought a presentative, this one a bishop of the Anglican Church was supposed to be loving and gathering people together. Excuse this ignorant devil in a Christian habit, the President and any American doesn’t need her permission to hold a bible.She should have been happy and proud that the leader of our country believe in God.
    Next, he was in front of a church standing on the sidewalk, I had no idea that that so called Bishop she devil, owned the church and the side walk! Her majesty she devil bishop does not own the chapel personally nor the sidewalk therefore no one, including the President doesn’t need her permission to take picture outside the church.
    She doesn’t speak for her entire congregation, she spoke selfishly for herself and became political when this nation needed calm and faith. She is an embarrassment and a threat to this country. Shame on her. Her congregation should admonish her for her lack for decorum, class, respect, positivity and most of all inclusivity in a very trying time.

59. Rev. Kenneth Fails,

June 4, 2020 at 1:03 am

This is why the Apostle Paul taught his young Apprentice, Timothy, ” … I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.” – 1st Timothy 2:12, NASB.

60. Janet

June 4, 2020 at 1:32 am

I think the church should take the Bishop out of the church. Who would want to listen to her words. She,s no better than than Rav. Whrite,Obama,s pastor. I feel sorry for the Bishop when she dies and has to explain to God what she did and said. God bless President Trump and the USA

June 4, 2020 at 3:58 am

Only the Episcopal Church could produce a bimbo Bishop like Mariann Budde. They must have been short their EEOC LGBT quotient.

62. Alfred Buchholz

June 4, 2020 at 3:08 pm

I thought her response was justified. Trump had no right to use tear gas to break up a peaceful protest just to get to a photo shoot to make himself look good. I was disgusted by a President that has no respect for people and church. If all of you think this is right, then you should go back to church yourself and ponder the words that that Bishop said. Jesus didn’t approve of people selling in the church when he was here on earth, so would He approve of what Trump did to sell himself. I think not.

63. Paul Kalmanek

June 4, 2020 at 4:36 pm

This so call Bishop should examine her conscious because there seem to be a flaw here. She should then confess her sins to Almighty God. If she is a church leader then I don’t want to have anything to do with her. God is good and not hateful but she doesn’t fit in here.

64. sharon

June 4, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Donna- pray for the unborn souls killed by Planned Parenthood that you and your type seem to espouse when you vote. Their lives matter. And judgmental-look in the mirror. I for one am praying that God will help ease the hate that has been caused by a bunch of dems who lost the last Presidential elections and have been acting like 16 year-old girls-who didn’t make Prom Queen. Maybe I should rephrase that- the 16 year olds didn’t cost this nation millions of $$ in their snits so the dems are worse.

65. Bob La Rue

June 4, 2020 at 6:39 pm

The Episcopal Church has gone to Hell. I was raised in that church and finally left after they began to make women & gays clergy, and marrying same sex couples. The Devil has taken them over and I no longer have anything to do with them.

66. Julia Kulmann

June 4, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Trump and others seem to think “Leave it to God” means “Leave it to Trump” Don’t they trust God? It seems they don’t. Trump was using the Bible and church as props for his photo-op.

Jesus was a forgiving man, following the will of His father. When Trump encouraged use military force to ‘quiet’ (read ‘hurt’) innocent people, that alone should prove the ungodliness of this man. How has he followed the will of God?

Anyone who claims to be the “best” at everything is following Satan.

67. sharon

June 4, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Julie-it’s so nice you seem to know everyone elses religious views. And that you KNOW Trump used it as a prop. How insightful of you. (sarcasm) You should take a good look at your last sentence and follow your OWN advice. However, I’ll go along with the President on opening the Churches that have been forced to stay closed. I think that IS the will of God. To have churches open so the Lord’s followers who wish to go to church services to help sustain their faith should be allowed to. And I believe that was President’s message.

68. CeeDee

June 5, 2020 at 12:18 am

The Bishop needs an exorcism and she needs to be removed from her position.I am glad that I found out about the teachings of the episcopal church before I decided to join. From what I understand, the episcopal church also wants people to refer to God as a her and not a he.

69. Patricia

June 5, 2020 at 2:29 pm

I think anybody standing in front of a burned church holding a bible, shows that person cares. I can’t believe all these people who does God’s work are criticizing this. Shame on you for stopping so low as to bash this. I thought it was great and showed strength. But as usual it is President Trump so let’s bash him. I think I will have to change churches by these actions. God loves everyone and who gives you right to disobey that. Deeply disappointed. Especially at a time when we all need strength.

70. Olga

June 5, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Bishop Budde completely missed the point. Unbelievable that a supposed Woman of God would criticize the President of the United States on television for standing in solidarity with her church after the rioters desecrated her church. He held up a bible indicating that God will prevail against the evil and wickedness of this world. She must be a Christian in name only if she stands with the baby killing, against Christians, Against Gods word left! President Trump has the right to stand on the sidewalk in front of her church without her permission. She is an ingrate because President Trump just signed the Religious Freedom Act. You are either for good or for evil Bishop, can’t pick and chose.

71. David

June 5, 2020 at 7:56 pm

First- George deceptively arranged to interview her the very next morning before Bishop Budde knew the facts and StomponTrumpolous knew that ! On another interview Budde admitted she was at home watching CNN that showed a split screen of Trump holding up a bible on the right and the left showing a clip of smoke and police pushing back protesters and being told the police were shooting tear gas and rubber bullets at “innocent protesters”.That is all Budde knew and george knew that was all she knew. Later the next day after all MSM+ social media had blasted the interview for 48 hrs.- the commander of the United States Park Service clarified -the asked the crowd to disperse 3 times because the park was closing,the protesters up front were throwing bricks,bottled water and caustic chemicals ,they was no tear gas or rubber bullets used,they were told to use smoke in an effort to move those back that could not hear and they were told to shoot pepper balls at those throwing objects and those not complying to disperse.They then told them to move forward in 10 ft. increments ,pausing to tell the protesters to move back – they did this three times before they could not wait to clear the area any longer (there is a video showing this ).But – Bishop Budde nor the american people knew this and george knew that both did not know this .Deliberate deceptive reporting to push a divisive negative narrative to the american people.Bishop Budde got fooled into bashing a President and the American people got fooled again by the main street media. And some people wonder why Trump bashes the press – they are devious and without conscience to generate a false narrative .

72. DonRS

June 6, 2020 at 4:21 pm

The Episcopal Church has become a symbol of the FAR LEFT IDEOLOGY. It began to diverge from the Christianity, long ago. This ditzy “Bishop” simply is the face of the disgrace the Episcopal Church has become!

73. Alan

June 6, 2020 at 6:06 pm

It is sad to see that the left has even corupted the church..church already has it’s on problems and it’s people like this that can be put race issues ahead of the house of the lord.

74. Nolan Wilcox

June 12, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Let’s have a re-creation of the Joan of Arc burning ! We will use this archbishop as Joan .She has no problem with violent rioters trying to burn her church down . Seems totally symbolic to me .I will help purchase the wood .

75. sharon

June 13, 2020 at 2:42 pm

Nolan-that is an excellent point.

76. DIANE CHERECHINSKY

June 15, 2020 at 3:26 pm

SHE IS DEFINETLY NOT A CHRISTAIN!!!!!!! MORE LIKE THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE!! AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED SHE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO [email protected]

CNN’s Don Lemon tried to humiliate Donald Trump. But he just failed miserably in a hilarious fashion

CNN anchor’s regularly go after the President instead of reporting the news.

In fact it’s become a daily occurrence to simply attack Trump for everything from his hair to his hyperbole.

But this time, when Don Lemon tried to humiliate Donald Trump, he failed miserably in a hilarious fashion.

It seems on most days that the CNN newsroom is just filled with a number of so-called “journalists” looking to see how leftist and anti-Trump they can be.

In fact, our Pants on Fire analysts often think they must have some sort of internal contest or bet to see which one of them can be the most outrageously anti-Trump.

That would at least explain the vitriolic attacks on the President by these supposed “news” anchors.

And it might explain why Don Lemon tried so hard to discredit the President recently.

In a hilariously funny, and failed, attempt to mock President Trump, Don Lemon began nonchalantly discussing his results of a cognition test.

It turns out Lemon couldn’t tell the difference between a hippopotamus and a rhinoceros.

A recent article by RedState the whole embarrassing event is explained perfectly:

“In the end, it’s not that big of a deal that Lemon missed a question my pre-K son would get right. It’s funny, but not that big of a deal.”

They went on, “What makes this newsworthy is the venom that Lemon constantly spews and was attempting to spew during this segment. Why is he wasting airtime trying to bash Trump for talking about taking a cognitive test?”

Lemon’s attempt at attacking the President followed Trump’s taking the test in response to criticisms (mainly from the left, and of course the media) he had been receiving about his mental faculties.

Redstate and others quickly pointed out that this was just one more indicator of just how anti-Trump the network had become.

“It’s his network that’s been obsessing over Trump not taking one. He took one and now he’s not supposed to talk about the results?”

The fact is CNN and their fellow news operations simply can’t say anything positive about the President.

Trump could end all wars, find a cure for both cancer and the coronavirus, and give everyone a million dollars from his own money, and CNN would report that Trump needs to release his tax returns.

That is just the state of the Fake News Media today.

That’s why outlets like Pants on Fire News are so important.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Donald Trump

One lie about Antifa riots just blew up in the Democrats’ faces

Antifa rioters laid siege to the city of Portland for 60 straight days.

Left-wing domestic terrorists attacked federal law enforcement and tried to burn down a courthouse.

And now one lie about Antifa riots just blew up in the Democrats’ faces.

The Fake News Media continually lies to the American people about the riots in Portland and other Democrat-run cities by calling them “largely peaceful protests.”

Fake news reporters adopted this rhetorical posture because they want to undermine Donald Trump’s “law and order” re-election message.

Violent protests are breaking out across the country as left-wing rioters set fire to federal property, try to blind law enforcement officers with powerful lasers, and hurl mortar sized fireworks and other dangerous projectiles at federal agents in an attempt to maim or kill.

These attacks on city and federal property and law enforcement are anything but “peaceful protests.”

But Fake News Media reporters support the rioters’ political goals and hate Donald Trump.

That’s why the fake news falsely claims riots are “peaceful protests” and claim anyone who says otherwise is just trying to spread hysteria and fear.

These violent riots have nothing to do with racism or police brutality.

They are acts of domestic terrorism.

And Democrats worry that the American people will see left-wing radicals waging an insurrection in the nation’s cities and vote for President Trump.

That is why the Fake News Media is lying about these riots and falsely claiming they are “largely peaceful protests.”

Donald Trump

Meghan McCain shocked everyone on The View when she shot down one anti-Trump lie

While it isn’t saying much, Meghan McCain is the most conservative co-host on The View.

Despite this, she often attacks President Trump.

That’s why she shocked everyone on The View when she shot down one anti-Trump lie.

If there is one thing everybody can be sure of, it is that the Fake News Media will pick up their anti-Trump attacks exponentially going into the November election.

They have already spent the last three and a half years of his presidency attacking him constantly, using fake news stories.

One of their most recent lines of attack have come from a book written by Mary Trump, who is the niece of President Donald Trump.

Mary Trump has a long history of feuding with her family, even suing her dead grand-father, Fred Trump, because she was only awarded $200,000 in his will.

Despite this, the Fake News Media takes her new book, titled Too Much and Never Enough, entirely seriously and have brought her on for dozens of interviews.

Her book makes a lot of heavy accusations against Trump and his family, including that she has heard President Trump use the “N” word, and anti-Semitic slurs.

This is a doubtful claim considering that Mary Trump has not even been able to produce a single photo of her and the now-President.

That’s why when she came on to The View, Meghan McCain challenged her on her book, challenging his legitimacy.

When Mary Trump first came on, she was handed heaps of praise, with co-hosts Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Whoopi Goldberg thanking her for her book, and sending heaps of praise her way.

But McCain didn’t give her the same praise, and instead hit her right off the bat, telling her that she doesn’t find her book very “legitimate.”

“At the end of the day you get a really good paycheck out of it but I don’t think it’s that legitimate. What do you say to people like me who think this is just a great way for you to get a paycheck right now?” McCain asked.

A visibly offended Mary Trump insisted that she has “deep experience” in the family because she is the President’s niece.

But McCain wasn’t buying it, pointing out that she had previously stated that she isn’t close with President Trump’s children, who are her cousins.

“But you’re not close, you have in with the family where you say you don’t have any relationship with Ivanka,” McCain points out. “I think the last thing I understand is you
did end up going to her wedding, but you thought you were only invited as a courtesy.”

McCain then goes on to compare her family to Trump’s, explaining that she has “extended family who I don’t interact with,” insinuating that Mary fits that when it comes to President Trump and his direct family.

Mary Trump clearly didn’t expect this on a show like The View.

But Meghan McCain clearly exposed her for the fraud she is.