What The View said about Sarah Sanders will leave you red with rage

The View is supposed to be a show for women.

But it clearly isn’t for Republican women, who they routinely attack.

And what they just said about Sarah Sanders will leave you red with rage.

Sarah Sanders is an excellent role model for women around the world.

She is the third woman ever to serve as White House Press Secretary, and had a major role in Trump’s presidential campaign.

But because The View hates President Trump, she is nothing more than a liar to them.

And on their first show after Sanders’ announcement that she is leaving the White House, The View hosts went after Sanders, stating she is a liar who has forever tainted the position.

As reported by NewsBusters:

The hosts of The View saved time to bash White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Monday’s show, after she announced last week that she would be leaving her post at the end of the month. Co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar reveled in the news, mocking her, while co-host Sunny Hostin took a more dramatic tone, like the rest of the media, blasting Sanders as a liar who had forever tainted the position.

Whoopi began the segment by admitting that she wanted to mock Sanders but was forced to play a clip of Sanders’ farewell speech instead.

“So I have to do this because the amount of jokes that I could bring out right now, I’m just going to go and read it,” she snarked, before relaying the story and playing the video clip of Sanders gushing over her time in the Trump administration.

Afterwards, the audience loudly booed as Joy Behar chuckled and Sunny Hostin looked on grimly.

“You know, they always say he has accomplished so much, but then they never say what it is,” Behar quipped to audience laughter.

The View doesn’t actually care about women.

If they did, Sarah Sanders would be brought on as a hero.

They only care about bashing Republicans, especially Donald Trump and his allies.

Do you think The View should apologize to Sarah Sanders?

1. sm

June 17, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Said this elsewhere and will say it again – those so-called “feminists” (feminazis) have shaded Sarah Sanders on everything possible – her looks, her statements, virtually everything they could attack, along with her family. Disgusting. Am sorry to see Ms. Sanders go, however. She answered her critics (and those of her boss, our POTUS) perfectly, every time…!

• Patsy Downing

June 17, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I agree and think The View should be removed from television. It is disgusting and I can’t imagine anyone with a real brain watching it.

• Lee Nickles

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I agree completely. The View does not speak for me, I have the balls to do that myself. If know one likes it ,I will show you what you and your opinion can plant your lips.

• Betty Jay

June 18, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Don’t watch i the view. I don’t care for loud mouth, ignorant people. Those women have dirty minds, that is why people don’t watch them.

• Fred

June 27, 2019 at 2:52 pm

The view tells the truth megan should not have her fake ass on that show thats for real womens who keeps it real megan is an asshole fire her ass her dad rolling over in his grave dam shame

• Arturo

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

These people from the view are brainless, dam, stupid and morons. All of them, except, probably Megan McCain.

• Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Even her.

• Mona Broomer

June 19, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I totally agree with you. If it weren’t for her last name, she would be a nobody! (However, in my opinion, she is a nobody!) People like Megan McCain, Mika Brezinski, etc. would not have a job if it weren’t for their fathers’ names. They need to go away & shut the hell up!

• HokieBird

June 17, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Re: Meghan McCain…Show me your company and I’ll tell you who you are. Birds of a feather, etc. ignorant, crass humans.

• Susan Jeavons

June 17, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I agree. All they do is put Conservatives down. It’s a sign of insecurity when people do that. Behar and Goldberg are the worst!

• Donnella R White

June 18, 2019 at 1:46 am

They are a bunch of has beens.

• Swray

June 18, 2019 at 3:57 am

I agree well said. So disappointing to see Goldberg act this way.
            As far as Behair goes get a new look honey your outdated as well your nasty disgusting mouth. You should be Fired…….Therapy awaits you……people are sooooo tired of you and your negative comments. View don’t think so you have such a narrow mind.

• Marilyn Camden

June 17, 2019 at 11:51 pm

You have it 100% correct. I wouldn’t waste 1 second with these rude, vulgar mouthed people.

• Gary Hart

June 18, 2019 at 12:25 pm

The women on The View are simply displaying a smaller version of mob mentality. They will say what they will say because they know that three of their fellow members will echo their words. One person in a crowd of fellow supporters becomes awfully brave, when, in reality, they would cower if they were alone without any support.

• John Flynn

June 18, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Gary, I agree with your synopsis. This is why the audience is loaded fanatic supporters…

• Ray White

June 18, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I agree they are brainless but who really cares what they say. To even comment on what they say against conservatives is to imply we should even acknowledge their garbage spouting language was worth an apology from them.

• Brenda

June 21, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Megan and the other Fox weekend fox and friends host who left for the view have taken of their mask and we can see who they really are…..dirtbags

• carol

June 17, 2019 at 10:37 pm

the view is a show I never ever watch because as a woman who can actually think for herself I find their comments and attitudes disgusting and insulting to all women

• John Andrew Marshall

June 17, 2019 at 10:40 pm

They definitely need to apologize and get new hosts who don’t need to bring politicking on to 5he show (and to be fair to BOTH sides if they do.

• teresa Ann d'alessandro

June 17, 2019 at 10:49 pm

YOU MEAN THE PEEEEUUUUUU DON’T YOU – IT’S A DISGRACE THAT THIS TYPE OF SHOW SPEWING HATERED IS ALLOWED TO BE ON THE AIR!

THESE ARE NOT WOMEN THEY ARE BEASTS WITH BREASTS AND NO BRAINS. THERE ARE FEMINISTS AND THERE ARE HARD CORE FEMINISTS WHO HATE ANYONE WITH INTELLIENCE OF WHICH THESE LACK!!!

• Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 10:59 pm

They are the most strident, nastiest, ugliest bunch of women anywhere..all a bunch of petty losers.

• Jim

June 17, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I could not agree with you more! I wish they would take this trash off of TV!

• Bob D.

June 18, 2019 at 1:59 am

Agreed, total garbage!

• Christine

June 18, 2019 at 2:05 am

I agree too and think the show should be canceled. I find them extremely embarrassing for all women everywhere. They are a bunch of low life women with no self respect or respect for anyone. I never watch that show it isn’t entertainment and it does not lift up women. Sarah sanders is a wonderful role model for women and young girls everywhere. Not once did she lower herself to their level. She can be proud of the job she has done especially in the environment the media has created. When did it become a good thing to spread so much hate. I always liked Whoopi Goldberg until she showed her true self and will never watch anything she does again or in the past.

• Paulnam67

June 18, 2019 at 3:03 pm

They are embarrassmentthe to the human race,period.

• Margaret

June 22, 2019 at 12:10 am

Remember whatever you say will surrely come back and hurt you all . Just be – careful , ladies of the VIEW .

• Rev. R. Wayne Siewert

June 18, 2019 at 5:01 am

The View and their despicable hosts should be kicked off of television permanently! That ‘B.S.’ is what they call ‘funny’?

• Darlene

June 18, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I agree. I hate this hateful women’s show and should be removed from the network. Period! Remove the “VIEW”

• chief1937

June 18, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I also agree the view is worse than some of the rags you find in the check out isle in stores. They are simply jealous of Sanders because she has character while they just may be lacking. One of those programs I would not miss if they were gone.

• Lester Potteiger

June 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm

AMEN! You got that right! Let’s all pass love to all, not hate to republicans and worthy, brilliant females! LTA

• Richard (Dick) Hilliard

June 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Amen to that. Why does the network put up with that trash?

• Susie

June 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

Removing the View and those VILE VAPID so called women
        would be a true GIFT to the airwaves.

I can’t stand any of them at all.
        That Behar woman is one NASTY UGLY BEAST.

What they said about Sarah is horrible, but Sarah will bounce
        back. She’s a great lady and a classy lady and will never lower
        herself to that of those disingenuous, perfidious vile women of
        the View. Sarah was raised the proper way.

If I were the mother to any of the View Women, I would be so embarrassed.

I do not watch the View and never will. I just read then check things
        out. Shows like that should be banned. Free Speech is one thing, but to
        be vulgar like they are should not be tolerated.

I think what really bothers me terribly is they way they talk and the horrible
        things they say. The HATRED they have for certain people is very obvious.

I used to think Barbara Walters was a classy lady, but she went from classy to
        sleaziness when she hired those reprobates.

• Dmax

June 23, 2019 at 12:06 am

Talk about her looks , guess wooptdo and the old hag have no mirrors in their houses .

• michael sandler

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I vehemently dislike every so-called woman on The View. They know only hatred and perceived racism and misogynism. Sarah Sanders is a wonderful young woman. If she were a leftist, they would qvell over her. Their hatred for Mr Trump knows no bounds …. and their mouths know no bounds either
      Furthermore (and I am inviting hatred from them knowingly), none of them is much of a looker!!

• Marilyn

June 17, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Never watch the show. The so-called women on it are extremely embarrassing just to read about the miserable people they are. Why this show hasn’t been cancelled is amazing to me. What a putrid bunch of has beens!

• Betty J Harrison

June 17, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Amen Have not watchedthe View since they were so rude to the McClains when he was running for President. Hate to see his daughter with them.

• teresa d'alessandro

June 17, 2019 at 11:00 pm

while i didn’t read what these misfits said about S. Sanders i can only imagine – and they have a nerve to talk bad about anyone. These baboons are unintelligent, uneducated, useless, brainless, spineless, silly, twits. we Trump supporters don’t pay attention to haters like this, bc we are classy and realize they just make them selves look more ridiculous.

• patricia dean

June 17, 2019 at 11:16 pm

None of these idiots on the view don’t even measure up to Sarah

• Bonnie Wheeler

June 18, 2019 at 12:04 am

Hopefully, Sarah will be running for office in her state. Her input is much needed.

• Wayne

June 18, 2019 at 12:27 am

Does anybody really watch this garbage. It has been proven every way possible that they LOST their all civility when TRUMP WON and HRC LOST. Their minds were lost on an election that HRC tried to BUY.

• Michael Hughes

June 18, 2019 at 12:42 am

It’s hard for me to imagine these “women” actually knowing what an apology IS, let alone offering one to Me. Sanders.

• JOAN

June 18, 2019 at 3:03 am

THE VIEW IS TRASH. WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WATCH IT ANYWAY?

• Bruce Butler

June 18, 2019 at 6:51 pm

The View is full of skanky old bitties who are jealous of Sarah Sanders. The old hags are at the end of their roads, and have accomplished very little. All they do is sit on their fat behinds and spew hatred like the Nazis that they are.

• SRS

June 20, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The women of the View should not be on Television or the News. Their feedback is always slimey and negative. They are a disgusting portrayal of successful women.
      They have no moral values and should be taken off the air.

• Chuck

June 21, 2019 at 4:00 pm

EVERYTHING THAT COME OUT OF THERE MOUTH IS BULL SHIT ANYWAY.WOW YHEY SHOULD TALK ABOUT THE OBAMAS THE WAY THEY TALK ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE THAT HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE WORST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD.

• Sandy

June 21, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I also believe the view should be taken off the air. Their views are just vicious and political. They should be ashamed but people like this are to stupid to be ashamed.

2. hondo1046

June 17, 2019 at 10:14 pm

They need to look in the mirror!! Well, they probably shouldn’t look in the mirror. But, would anyone really ever acknowledge that they watch “the view” (garbage)???

• Jules

June 17, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Just a bunch of Liberal paid for Trash that never have a nice word for any Conservative or Republican they are just as ugly on the inside as the outside. It amazes me that they have an audience . I guess they full of the same Hate , Vile Immorality as do many of the Demonrats

3. James Chamberlain

June 17, 2019 at 10:17 pm

These women are the most disgusting examples of womanhood. They are a total disgrace and should be banned from TV and made to apologize to the whole nation, especially women, for their disgusting behavior. I doubt if the sum of their IQs is in the 3 digits.

• Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Real women do not act or talk the way they do….no class at all.

K

4. Frances M Stefanski

June 17, 2019 at 10:19 pm

I think the View should be taken off the air! They re nothing but a bunch of Croons with know Brain what so ever!!!

• Jane E Holt

June 18, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I agree with all the comments about the View.They are discussing!! Haven’t watched since Rosie O’Connell cursed Elizabeth. There all mouth. They must be jealous of Sara for being smart and a lady we all respect. ABC should be ashamed of them but instead he let’s them rag on everyone. NEVER watch this show if you have any class.

June 17, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Stop even saying about these dumb ass ‘C’s in the view it just gives them credit for what ever when they are too stupid to wipe their own asses.

• Madeline Leigh

June 17, 2019 at 10:24 pm

You are a pathetic ah mikey. Can you even find your ass?? It’s the lump in too where your head should be.

• Nan Right

June 17, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Only someone as classless, ugly, rude, overweight and low IQ as those bitches on The View can be so vile!!!

6. Jerry B Robison

June 17, 2019 at 10:24 pm

An apology from The View wouldn’t have a lot of meaning because those women have no sincerity at all in anything they do except when they are bashing everyone with whom they disagree.

• Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:06 pm

I don’t think Sarah even cares what they say. They are just low class crones.

7. Dick Cress

June 17, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Makes me appreciate the fact that I have NEVER and WILL NEVER watch their unending trivial filth and garbage.

8. ROSE

June 17, 2019 at 10:30 pm

THESE SO CALLED WOMEN ARE A DISGRACE TO BE CALLED AMERICAN WOMEN.I NEVER WATCH OR LISTEN TO THESE WITCHES,IT IS A WASTE OF ELECTRIC.JUST THINGS THEY SAY IS CAUGHT ON A STORY LINE IS WHEN I BOTHER WITH THE WITCHES,THERE IS A LOT OF GREAT WOMEN IN THE NEWS AND THEY DON’T SPEND THEIR TIME RUNNING DOWN OTHER GREAT WOMEN.

9. Joan Arnold

June 17, 2019 at 10:31 pm

The View is a group of ugly women inside and out, they should not be on the air.

10. Marilyn Graff

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I don’t watch this garbage, but have written in numerous times to complain. Sarah handled herself with grace and had control of the situation at all times. A lot of women that are on TV and congress disgust me. They give women a bad rap.

11. kevin mc carthy

June 17, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Garbage show,garbage hosts.

12. Mary

June 17, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I do not watch the View. I read about it when it comes up on my feed.
    This is why I Never watch.
    They’re too controversial. They don’t think Logically.
    They’re full of Hate.
    It’s truly sad how Hate filled their hearts are.
    It makes look very ugly.

Why would anyone watch hateful women on TV?

13. ab55

June 17, 2019 at 10:41 pm

The View is to Nasty Show. They just prove the Liberal Hate in our Country, they promote it everyday.
    Take them off the air.
    They never have anything nice to say.

June 17, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Too bad the network they are associated with does not read these responses or they would relize just how much these hags are hated and that No one watches those Traitors. It is clips like this that tell them we only see clips of the show. We dont watch it, but issues like this Should be looked at and jobs should be lost over the disgusting words spoken by these scum bags.

15. Denise

June 17, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I’ll tell you what I would do. I would tell my daughters to never watch the View. I would tell them that all the hostesses on the show are the worst example of what to be. These are not woman that young, impressionable ladies should watch or learn from. They are worst then dems. and that’s pretty bad. Sarah we will miss you. Ignore their words. They do not know how to treat people like their humans. As your buddy Schummer, SHAME ON THE HOSTS OF THE VIEW SHAME SHAME SHAME

16. Donavon Prom

June 17, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Most disgusting hatred much of women on television many people that have been charged with hate crimes don’t have as much hatred in there hearts as this bunch of B_____s. A the sad thing is they don’t have a clue how stupid and brainless they are. I would be really nice if this group had a TV show in Venezuela.

17. Jim Pierce

June 17, 2019 at 10:44 pm

The view is just a perfect liberal show. Nothing stated in an even scale. They are not even worthy of mentioning Sarah Sanders’ name. The greatest sum accomplishment of the view pales in comparison to the accomplishment of Sarah Sanders.

18. Laura Pierce

June 17, 2019 at 10:46 pm

The View of old is not the View now – Barbara Walters would not have put up with it. Same as the Democratic party – they are so far left. When anyone condones and rejoices over full term abortion which is murder, putting illegals in front of our vets, our poor and elderly there is something wrong. I guess they want a nation of sanctuary cities with needles, feces, tent cities and diseases running rampant in our beautiful country. The View should have been taken off the air when they decided to rant politics instead of entertaining us. They promote nothing, but hatred

19. Lady

June 17, 2019 at 10:47 pm

My parents always told me that what and how I say something about someone else speaks louder about what kind of person I am than what kind of person they are. Self righteousness is never attractive and is not a desirable trait. Any time I point my finger at another person I have 3 fingers pointing back at me. I am accusing other people of doing and being what I am hiding in myself.

20. gladys cooper

June 17, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Atleast she has she has done something that makes a difference.What have these things on the view ever done that is worth a darn.Not one thing.

21. Deborah Ford

June 17, 2019 at 10:48 pm

This show needs to be canceled. I don’t understand how they get away with all their hate for our President and America. If you don’t like it here LEAVE. It’s as simple as that. #GodBlessAmerica #Trump2020 #KeepAmericaGreat #KeepAmericaSafe
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

22. Nancy McLeod

June 17, 2019 at 10:52 pm

The View should have called it quits when Barbara Walters left the show. She was smart and classy. The left-overs are neither smart nor classy. Too bad, it was once an entertaining show. Now,….., it’s just a “hate Trump” show. ABC you just blew it.

23. Doloires

June 17, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Remove The View from TV. They are nothing but Trump Haters and don’t like anyone that the Republicans. We’ve had enough of hate.

24. Sean Oleary

June 17, 2019 at 10:55 pm

That’s a boatload of ugly for one show!

25. Nick

June 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm

The Lee sisters, ugh, home and sick.

26. Rick

June 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm

The view is the pig sty they like to wallow in. I’m just surprised they can dredge up enough brain power to speak those words.

27. Jeffrey Revers

June 17, 2019 at 11:05 pm

The Scum of that Disgusting show will rot in HELL.

28. Ron & Lynn Haket

June 17, 2019 at 11:07 pm

What a couple of Air Heads they are. What planet are they on? ABC’s the View is on it’s last leg with several other ABC programs. We watch Kelly/Ryan and evening news. Ron & Lynn

29. Lynda

June 17, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Who really cares what the sorry excuses for the female race who make up The View have to say? No one who is in their right mind watches them or gives anything that comes out of their mouths even the tiniest tidbit of credibility. They are simply mouthpieces for satan who personify evil and vile filth. On the other hand, Sarah Sanders is a very intelligent, quick witted, honest person of great personal integrity and honor. I would be proud to claim her as a daughter, sister, mother or friend. She is truly a wonderful role model for young ladies in this country and a superb example of who a woman should be. She will go on to live a very happy and fulfilled life whatever path she chooses to take in life. Whomever takes her place will have some tough shoes to fill…especially with the hate, lies and vitriol that spews forth from the Democratic party and the Fake News organizations toward our duly elected and God-appointed President!

30. Kay Kowalczyk

June 17, 2019 at 11:14 pm

I agree with the ones who said the show, disaster of a show should be
    taken off the air. SOONER rather than LATER!!!!! I liked to watch Whoppi’s movies; never again!!!!! I don’t understand why the network let’s it stay on.

31. Alan Wright

June 17, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I am not a Trump fan and didn’t vote for him in the last election. Neither, however, did I vote for that other Bit.., excuse me, person. Having said that, considering what the so-called “Mainstream Media” is spewing out now, I will have to change that vote. I will now vote for anyone, that is NOT a Liberal Democrat.

32. Irene

June 17, 2019 at 11:21 pm

I just can’t believe women can
    Talk like they do and get assaulting and and get a way with it!

33. Anna Cavallo

June 17, 2019 at 11:35 pm

What a shame if they are representative of the women of America. But I know there are many women lovely women in this country who would never even think of saying what these women do. Sarah Sanders was great in her job in spite of all the trash that was slung at her. I’m very proud of her! I have never watched this program and never will.

34. Granny

June 17, 2019 at 11:37 pm

In all of my 77 years I have never witnessed such waste of a person called a female as with that show. Even a bitch is a 100 time better than they are.

35. James W Morgan

June 17, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Stinky Goldberger and Big Mouth Behar are two cackling ugly old witch’s with hate enough for a thousand scumbags.. When President Trump drowns those demwits again in 2020, I hope these 2 will finally move to Canada..

36. Karin

June 18, 2019 at 12:20 am

I’m so sick of Behar mouth and all of them they have no respect for Americans. Wish they would all leave the country. They are very unhappy people who don’t like themselves so to look good to themselves they have to bully and disrespect others.

37. Judy Stinger

June 18, 2019 at 12:44 am

The women on the view are clearly scared to death of Sarah Sanders. She’s a class act. She’s got class and she’s intelligent, knowledgeable, competent, credible, has relevance and she can hold her own which is something that’s foreign to them and she’s a patriot who cares about this country. The women on The View are clearly washed up bitter viscous hateful bullies. How that show is still on the air is a miracle. Those women are totally consumed by hate and it absolutely controls them.

38. polock scieszka

June 18, 2019 at 12:57 am

IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT A PETION IS MADE TO GET RID OF THE BS BROADS. THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN

39. Eliot

June 18, 2019 at 1:02 am

Sarah Sanders should be forced to stay on as President Trump’s press secretary until July 21, 2019! She took over on July 21, 2017 and leaving before July 21 is shy of two years, which makes it a Clean Integers Violation – which violates the rules of Numerical Morality! If she stays until July 21, she will fulfill a Numerical Mitzvah, but by leaving before July 21, she will be committing a Profound Desecration – which is an Avarah G’dolah!

• Jean

June 18, 2019 at 1:24 am

I used to watch the View, but after President Trump was elected, the women of the View became so hateful that I have quit watching, especially Woopie and Behar couldn’t say anything good about anyone working with Pres Trump! I believe the View should be taken off the air as they have nothing good to say and are total B******! The nighttime comics aren’t much better!

40. Wayne Riesbeck

June 18, 2019 at 1:16 am

They aren’t real women on the view, their a bunch of has beens who can’t find a job anywhere else. If that was the only show on TV, I’d throw my tv in the trash where those idiots belong.

41. Ellen

June 18, 2019 at 2:17 am

THE VIEW is one of the most DESPICABLE programs on TV and all due to the women who are on there constantly bashing the President. Do they really think they are funny??? They are making such fools of themselves and showing EXACTLY what kind of Morals & Scruples they have….NONE !!!!
    Take this show off the air….it surely won’t be missed by the ordinary, every day people who watch this garbage show (certainly NOT ME) !!!

42. Thomas Sminkey

June 18, 2019 at 2:51 am

These women should be in jail with the other lairs. they feed off other people. I like to talk to her face to face Wop pee. She would never talk
    to me. Band her from TV. She would be working in a garbage yard
    This just shows us how much Junk is on TV

True American

43. Jane

June 18, 2019 at 5:51 am

How do these low life scumbag pigs stay on TV? This monkey face fat a^s black big nose slut needs a ball bat laid across fat a^s nose.

44. John J

June 18, 2019 at 10:04 am

Not one of these lesbian maggots would make a pimple on a woman’s ass

45. Robert A. Fenty sr

June 18, 2019 at 12:10 pm

These rag hags should be put in jail for the vile disgusting remarks they continue to spread about our best President ever. They are more than mentally sick….They are vile, hateful, jealous, dirtbags. GET THEM OFF THE AIR AND INTO REHAB.

46. helen gingrich

June 18, 2019 at 12:33 pm

The View should be taken off the air – they do not contribute to anything but running their mouths – who made they superior to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. Jim1937

June 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm

The over age, over weight, under intelligent hags on the view aren’t fit to take out Sarah Huckabee’s garbage! They make stupid an art form!

48. Ruth Bullard

June 18, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Anyone with 1/2 A BRAIN doesn’t even WATCH the View with those hateful ignorant unhinged left wing nuts!

49. J. MORABITO

June 18, 2019 at 3:08 pm

iT’S TIME FOR THE VIEW TO BE CANCELLED. ANTI TRUMP PEOPLE. THEY MUST GO. NO MORE VIEW.
    TRUMP WILL GO DOWN AS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER. DEMS CAN’T GET OVER LOSING. IF THEY TRY TO IMPEACH HIM, THEY WILL LOST MANY VOTES IN THE FUTURE. NANCY P. KNOWS THIS WELL.
    SARAH SANDERS WAS GREAT. THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS.

50. Don Poggendorf

June 18, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I guess you must only take a few comments and they seem like there is no particular order. This is about the 5th time I have commented over the last week or so but have yet to se any of them shown, so I won’t waste any more time with this site. I know this probably really upsets you. HA

51. Nelson C Kita

June 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm

What are PEOPLE worried about NO BODY watchers the view ! ! ! !

52. Robert Gagliardi

June 18, 2019 at 4:34 pm

J Behar is a Large Ass,She just can’t help herself.Sarah H.Always conducted herself with Grace.Unlike the Dems who will use any tactic to win.I really don’t care what J.Behar says.Its usually Left Crap.What kind of jew are you?

53. ivdad

June 18, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Add all the panelist IQ together and it wouldn’t equal my grandsons shoe size.

54. Leon

June 18, 2019 at 8:26 pm

The View should be renamed “The Scags”

55. Ronnie

June 18, 2019 at 11:18 pm

They are a CADRE of BLACK HEART’S & SOUL’S. Absolutely DISGUSTING WASTE of FLESH.

56. Alan Doud

June 19, 2019 at 11:24 am

I have never seen anything that disgracing woman more than the view. Sarah Sanders is one of the most intelligent and successful woman in modern history. I have not once ceased to marvel at the way she handles herself in such a grueling position. She truly has leadership capacity and should be admired and honored by all woman.

57. Audrey

June 19, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Never have and never will watch The View,just not interested what the old women have to say about anything,especially our president!! In my humble opinion they are all a bunch of jealous women( especially of the First Lady ) and of what The republicans are doing for our country. It’s time that they all ride off into the sunset never to return. They won’t even be missed.

58. Gerald Woods

June 19, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Every knee shall BOW before the Lord and they will have to answer for there behavior. Why would they set such a poor example for us to judge the female sex by comparing all of them the same!!!

59. Pat Brighton

June 19, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Exactly a prime example why I will never watch the View. Where is actual unbiased journalism? To debase Saah Sanders is an insult to all women!

60. The Real Joe the Plumber

June 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

Sanders is a liar but in all fairness that is part of the job as spokespeople for Trump. Sean Spicer was a liar as well. I think that since she hasn’t had a press conference for weeks, she hates the job, which includes lying for Trump and interacting with the press that she tries to insult constantly. It’s good to see the thuglet gone.

61. Carole

June 21, 2019 at 10:43 pm

The View is nothing but daily harassment of the Trump administration. They couldn’t be objective or fair even if they tried. The women on the view are so wrapped up in their own self importance that they wouldn’t know the truth if it hit them between the eyes. What a shame that ABC allows this show to continue. Not one of those women have done anything valuable to contribute to society.

62. Julia

June 21, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Who wants to see their Old Faces. One they have no Class. When I see them, its when I flipping channels. That Old face, J. Behar, seems, she just woke UP! with her Wild nasty hair!! HEE!!

63. WhiteFalcon

June 21, 2019 at 11:26 pm

The only thing those mindless morons on The View can see is their own hemorrhoids.

64. Allen

June 24, 2019 at 1:40 am

Those hags in the view should be put out to pasture. They are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

65. darlene wellinghoff

June 24, 2019 at 7:44 pm

I.m sure Sara laughed at their remarks because she’s a lady which they know nothing. about Does an decent person watch these trashy women.Read Romans 1 in the bible describes what God has allowed to happen to these kinds. They actually can’t help what they are doing. God is in control
    I can almost feel sorry for them if they were.nt so hate filled

66. Jo

June 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Sorry I can’t this site has me blocked. Freedom of speech right.

67. carol reilly

June 25, 2019 at 1:50 am

hey nasty old hag-can’t wait for you to go off the air-your nothing but a nasty old hag who dies her grey ugly hair-true Americans would love to see your gone along with your lover BagLady-two old bitches-!!

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.