What The View said about Sarah Sanders will leave you red with rage

The View is supposed to be a show for women.

But it clearly isn’t for Republican women, who they routinely attack.

And what they just said about Sarah Sanders will leave you red with rage.

Sarah Sanders is an excellent role model for women around the world.

She is the third woman ever to serve as White House Press Secretary, and had a major role in Trump’s presidential campaign.

But because The View hates President Trump, she is nothing more than a liar to them.

And on their first show after Sanders’ announcement that she is leaving the White House, The View hosts went after Sanders, stating she is a liar who has forever tainted the position.

As reported by NewsBusters:

The hosts of The View saved time to bash White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Monday’s show, after she announced last week that she would be leaving her post at the end of the month. Co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar reveled in the news, mocking her, while co-host Sunny Hostin took a more dramatic tone, like the rest of the media, blasting Sanders as a liar who had forever tainted the position.

Whoopi began the segment by admitting that she wanted to mock Sanders but was forced to play a clip of Sanders’ farewell speech instead.

“So I have to do this because the amount of jokes that I could bring out right now, I’m just going to go and read it,” she snarked, before relaying the story and playing the video clip of Sanders gushing over her time in the Trump administration.

Afterwards, the audience loudly booed as Joy Behar chuckled and Sunny Hostin looked on grimly.

“You know, they always say he has accomplished so much, but then they never say what it is,” Behar quipped to audience laughter.

The View doesn’t actually care about women.

If they did, Sarah Sanders would be brought on as a hero.

They only care about bashing Republicans, especially Donald Trump and his allies.

Do you think The View should apologize to Sarah Sanders?

1. sm

June 17, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Said this elsewhere and will say it again – those so-called “feminists” (feminazis) have shaded Sarah Sanders on everything possible – her looks, her statements, virtually everything they could attack, along with her family. Disgusting. Am sorry to see Ms. Sanders go, however. She answered her critics (and those of her boss, our POTUS) perfectly, every time…!

2. hondo1046

June 17, 2019 at 10:14 pm

They need to look in the mirror!! Well, they probably shouldn’t look in the mirror. But, would anyone really ever acknowledge that they watch “the view” (garbage)???

3. James Chamberlain

June 17, 2019 at 10:17 pm

These women are the most disgusting examples of womanhood. They are a total disgrace and should be banned from TV and made to apologize to the whole nation, especially women, for their disgusting behavior. I doubt if the sum of their IQs is in the 3 digits.

4. Frances M Stefanski

June 17, 2019 at 10:19 pm

I think the View should be taken off the air! They re nothing but a bunch of Croons with know Brain what so ever!!!

June 17, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Stop even saying about these dumb ass ‘C’s in the view it just gives them credit for what ever when they are too stupid to wipe their own asses.

6. Patsy Downing

June 17, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I agree and think The View should be removed from television. It is disgusting and I can’t imagine anyone with a real brain watching it.

7. Jerry B Robison

June 17, 2019 at 10:24 pm

An apology from The View wouldn’t have a lot of meaning because those women have no sincerity at all in anything they do except when they are bashing everyone with whom they disagree.

8. Madeline Leigh

June 17, 2019 at 10:24 pm

You are a pathetic ah mikey. Can you even find your ass?? It’s the lump in too where your head should be.

9. Dick Cress

June 17, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Makes me appreciate the fact that I have NEVER and WILL NEVER watch their unending trivial filth and garbage.

10. ROSE

June 17, 2019 at 10:30 pm

THESE SO CALLED WOMEN ARE A DISGRACE TO BE CALLED AMERICAN WOMEN.I NEVER WATCH OR LISTEN TO THESE WITCHES,IT IS A WASTE OF ELECTRIC.JUST THINGS THEY SAY IS CAUGHT ON A STORY LINE IS WHEN I BOTHER WITH THE WITCHES,THERE IS A LOT OF GREAT WOMEN IN THE NEWS AND THEY DON’T SPEND THEIR TIME RUNNING DOWN OTHER GREAT WOMEN.

11. Joan Arnold

June 17, 2019 at 10:31 pm

The View is a group of ugly women inside and out, they should not be on the air.

12. Lee Nickles

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I agree completely. The View does not speak for me, I have the balls to do that myself. If know one likes it ,I will show you what you and your opinion can plant your lips.

13. michael sandler

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I vehemently dislike every so-called woman on The View. They know only hatred and perceived racism and misogynism. Sarah Sanders is a wonderful young woman. If she were a leftist, they would qvell over her. Their hatred for Mr Trump knows no bounds …. and their mouths know no bounds either
    Furthermore (and I am inviting hatred from them knowingly), none of them is much of a looker!!

14. Arturo

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

These people from the view are brainless, dam, stupid and morons. All of them, except, probably Megan McCain.

15. Marilyn Graff

June 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I don’t watch this garbage, but have written in numerous times to complain. Sarah handled herself with grace and had control of the situation at all times. A lot of women that are on TV and congress disgust me. They give women a bad rap.

16. kevin mc carthy

June 17, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Garbage show,garbage hosts.

17. carol

June 17, 2019 at 10:37 pm

the view is a show I never ever watch because as a woman who can actually think for herself I find their comments and attitudes disgusting and insulting to all women

18. Mary

June 17, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I do not watch the View. I read about it when it comes up on my feed.
    This is why I Never watch.
    They’re too controversial. They don’t think Logically.
    They’re full of Hate.
    It’s truly sad how Hate filled their hearts are.
    It makes look very ugly.

Why would anyone watch hateful women on TV?

19. John Andrew Marshall

June 17, 2019 at 10:40 pm

They definitely need to apologize and get new hosts who don’t need to bring politicking on to 5he show (and to be fair to BOTH sides if they do.

20. ab55

June 17, 2019 at 10:41 pm

The View is to Nasty Show. They just prove the Liberal Hate in our Country, they promote it everyday.
    Take them off the air.
    They never have anything nice to say.

21. Jules

June 17, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Just a bunch of Liberal paid for Trash that never have a nice word for any Conservative or Republican they are just as ugly on the inside as the outside. It amazes me that they have an audience . I guess they full of the same Hate , Vile Immorality as do many of the Demonrats

June 17, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Too bad the network they are associated with does not read these responses or they would relize just how much these hags are hated and that No one watches those Traitors. It is clips like this that tell them we only see clips of the show. We dont watch it, but issues like this Should be looked at and jobs should be lost over the disgusting words spoken by these scum bags.

23. Denise

June 17, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I’ll tell you what I would do. I would tell my daughters to never watch the View. I would tell them that all the hostesses on the show are the worst example of what to be. These are not woman that young, impressionable ladies should watch or learn from. They are worst then dems. and that’s pretty bad. Sarah we will miss you. Ignore their words. They do not know how to treat people like their humans. As your buddy Schummer, SHAME ON THE HOSTS OF THE VIEW SHAME SHAME SHAME

24. Donavon Prom

June 17, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Most disgusting hatred much of women on television many people that have been charged with hate crimes don’t have as much hatred in there hearts as this bunch of B_____s. A the sad thing is they don’t have a clue how stupid and brainless they are. I would be really nice if this group had a TV show in Venezuela.

25. Jim Pierce

June 17, 2019 at 10:44 pm

The view is just a perfect liberal show. Nothing stated in an even scale. They are not even worthy of mentioning Sarah Sanders’ name. The greatest sum accomplishment of the view pales in comparison to the accomplishment of Sarah Sanders.

26. Laura Pierce

June 17, 2019 at 10:46 pm

The View of old is not the View now – Barbara Walters would not have put up with it. Same as the Democratic party – they are so far left. When anyone condones and rejoices over full term abortion which is murder, putting illegals in front of our vets, our poor and elderly there is something wrong. I guess they want a nation of sanctuary cities with needles, feces, tent cities and diseases running rampant in our beautiful country. The View should have been taken off the air when they decided to rant politics instead of entertaining us. They promote nothing, but hatred

27. Lady

June 17, 2019 at 10:47 pm

My parents always told me that what and how I say something about someone else speaks louder about what kind of person I am than what kind of person they are. Self righteousness is never attractive and is not a desirable trait. Any time I point my finger at another person I have 3 fingers pointing back at me. I am accusing other people of doing and being what I am hiding in myself.

28. gladys cooper

June 17, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Atleast she has she has done something that makes a difference.What have these things on the view ever done that is worth a darn.Not one thing.

29. Deborah Ford

June 17, 2019 at 10:48 pm

This show needs to be canceled. I don’t understand how they get away with all their hate for our President and America. If you don’t like it here LEAVE. It’s as simple as that. #GodBlessAmerica #Trump2020 #KeepAmericaGreat #KeepAmericaSafe
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

30. teresa Ann d'alessandro

June 17, 2019 at 10:49 pm

YOU MEAN THE PEEEEUUUUUU DON’T YOU – IT’S A DISGRACE THAT THIS TYPE OF SHOW SPEWING HATERED IS ALLOWED TO BE ON THE AIR!

THESE ARE NOT WOMEN THEY ARE BEASTS WITH BREASTS AND NO BRAINS. THERE ARE FEMINISTS AND THERE ARE HARD CORE FEMINISTS WHO HATE ANYONE WITH INTELLIENCE OF WHICH THESE LACK!!!

31. Marilyn

June 17, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Never watch the show. The so-called women on it are extremely embarrassing just to read about the miserable people they are. Why this show hasn’t been cancelled is amazing to me. What a putrid bunch of has beens!

32. Nancy McLeod

June 17, 2019 at 10:52 pm

The View should have called it quits when Barbara Walters left the show. She was smart and classy. The left-overs are neither smart nor classy. Too bad, it was once an entertaining show. Now,….., it’s just a “hate Trump” show. ABC you just blew it.

33. Doloires

June 17, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Remove The View from TV. They are nothing but Trump Haters and don’t like anyone that the Republicans. We’ve had enough of hate.

34. Sean Oleary

June 17, 2019 at 10:55 pm

That’s a boatload of ugly for one show!

35. Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 10:59 pm

They are the most strident, nastiest, ugliest bunch of women anywhere..all a bunch of petty losers.

36. teresa d'alessandro

June 17, 2019 at 11:00 pm

while i didn’t read what these misfits said about S. Sanders i can only imagine – and they have a nerve to talk bad about anyone. These baboons are unintelligent, uneducated, useless, brainless, spineless, silly, twits. we Trump supporters don’t pay attention to haters like this, bc we are classy and realize they just make them selves look more ridiculous.

37. Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Even her.

38. Nick

June 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm

The Lee sisters, ugh, home and sick.

39. Rick

June 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm

The view is the pig sty they like to wallow in. I’m just surprised they can dredge up enough brain power to speak those words.

40. Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Real women do not act or talk the way they do….no class at all.

K

41. Jeffrey Revers

June 17, 2019 at 11:05 pm

The Scum of that Disgusting show will rot in HELL.

42. Mary Lyons

June 17, 2019 at 11:06 pm

I don’t think Sarah even cares what they say. They are just low class crones.

43. Ron & Lynn Haket

June 17, 2019 at 11:07 pm

What a couple of Air Heads they are. What planet are they on? ABC’s the View is on it’s last leg with several other ABC programs. We watch Kelly/Ryan and evening news. Ron & Lynn

44. Jim

June 17, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I could not agree with you more! I wish they would take this trash off of TV!

45. HokieBird

June 17, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Re: Meghan McCain…Show me your company and I’ll tell you who you are. Birds of a feather, etc. ignorant, crass humans.

46. Lynda

June 17, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Who really cares what the sorry excuses for the female race who make up The View have to say? No one who is in their right mind watches them or gives anything that comes out of their mouths even the tiniest tidbit of credibility. They are simply mouthpieces for satan who personify evil and vile filth. On the other hand, Sarah Sanders is a very intelligent, quick witted, honest person of great personal integrity and honor. I would be proud to claim her as a daughter, sister, mother or friend. She is truly a wonderful role model for young ladies in this country and a superb example of who a woman should be. She will go on to live a very happy and fulfilled life whatever path she chooses to take in life. Whomever takes her place will have some tough shoes to fill…especially with the hate, lies and vitriol that spews forth from the Democratic party and the Fake News organizations toward our duly elected and God-appointed President!

47. Kay Kowalczyk

June 17, 2019 at 11:14 pm

I agree with the ones who said the show, disaster of a show should be
    taken off the air. SOONER rather than LATER!!!!! I liked to watch Whoppi’s movies; never again!!!!! I don’t understand why the network let’s it stay on.

48. patricia dean

June 17, 2019 at 11:16 pm

None of these idiots on the view don’t even measure up to Sarah

49. Susan Jeavons

June 17, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I agree. All they do is put Conservatives down. It’s a sign of insecurity when people do that. Behar and Goldberg are the worst!

50. Alan Wright

June 17, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I am not a Trump fan and didn’t vote for him in the last election. Neither, however, did I vote for that other Bit.., excuse me, person. Having said that, considering what the so-called “Mainstream Media” is spewing out now, I will have to change that vote. I will now vote for anyone, that is NOT a Liberal Democrat.

51. Irene

June 17, 2019 at 11:21 pm

I just can’t believe women can
    Talk like they do and get assaulting and and get a way with it!

52. Anna Cavallo

June 17, 2019 at 11:35 pm

What a shame if they are representative of the women of America. But I know there are many women lovely women in this country who would never even think of saying what these women do. Sarah Sanders was great in her job in spite of all the trash that was slung at her. I’m very proud of her! I have never watched this program and never will.

53. Betty J Harrison

June 17, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Amen Have not watchedthe View since they were so rude to the McClains when he was running for President. Hate to see his daughter with them.

54. James W Morgan

June 17, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Stinky Goldberger and Big Mouth Behar are two cackling ugly old witch’s with hate enough for a thousand scumbags.. When President Trump drowns those demwits again in 2020, I hope these 2 will finally move to Canada..

55. Marilyn Camden

June 17, 2019 at 11:51 pm

You have it 100% correct. I wouldn’t waste 1 second with these rude, vulgar mouthed people.

56. Bonnie Wheeler

June 18, 2019 at 12:04 am

Hopefully, Sarah will be running for office in her state. Her input is much needed.

57. Karin

June 18, 2019 at 12:20 am

I’m so sick of Behar mouth and all of them they have no respect for Americans. Wish they would all leave the country. They are very unhappy people who don’t like themselves so to look good to themselves they have to bully and disrespect others.

58. Wayne

June 18, 2019 at 12:27 am

Does anybody really watch this garbage. It has been proven every way possible that they LOST their all civility when TRUMP WON and HRC LOST. Their minds were lost on an election that HRC tried to BUY.

59. Michael Hughes

June 18, 2019 at 12:42 am

It’s hard for me to imagine these “women” actually knowing what an apology IS, let alone offering one to Me. Sanders.

60. Judy Stinger

June 18, 2019 at 12:44 am

The women on the view are clearly scared to death of Sarah Sanders. She’s a class act. She’s got class and she’s intelligent, knowledgeable, competent, credible, has relevance and she can hold her own which is something that’s foreign to them and she’s a patriot who cares about this country. The women on The View are clearly washed up bitter viscous hateful bullies. How that show is still on the air is a miracle. Those women are totally consumed by hate and it absolutely controls them.

61. polock scieszka

June 18, 2019 at 12:57 am

IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT A PETION IS MADE TO GET RID OF THE BS BROADS. THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN

62. Eliot

June 18, 2019 at 1:02 am

Sarah Sanders should be forced to stay on as President Trump’s press secretary until July 21, 2019! She took over on July 21, 2017 and leaving before July 21 is shy of two years, which makes it a Clean Integers Violation – which violates the rules of Numerical Morality! If she stays until July 21, she will fulfill a Numerical Mitzvah, but by leaving before July 21, she will be committing a Profound Desecration – which is an Avarah G’dolah!

63. Wayne Riesbeck

June 18, 2019 at 1:16 am

They aren’t real women on the view, their a bunch of has beens who can’t find a job anywhere else. If that was the only show on TV, I’d throw my tv in the trash where those idiots belong.

64. Jean

June 18, 2019 at 1:24 am

I used to watch the View, but after President Trump was elected, the women of the View became so hateful that I have quit watching, especially Woopie and Behar couldn’t say anything good about anyone working with Pres Trump! I believe the View should be taken off the air as they have nothing good to say and are total B******! The nighttime comics aren’t much better!

65. Donnella R White

June 18, 2019 at 1:46 am

They are a bunch of has beens.

66. Bob D.

June 18, 2019 at 1:59 am

Agreed, total garbage!

67. Christine

June 18, 2019 at 2:05 am

I agree too and think the show should be canceled. I find them extremely embarrassing for all women everywhere. They are a bunch of low life women with no self respect or respect for anyone. I never watch that show it isn’t entertainment and it does not lift up women. Sarah sanders is a wonderful role model for women and young girls everywhere. Not once did she lower herself to their level. She can be proud of the job she has done especially in the environment the media has created. When did it become a good thing to spread so much hate. I always liked Whoopi Goldberg until she showed her true self and will never watch anything she does again or in the past.

68. Ellen

June 18, 2019 at 2:17 am

THE VIEW is one of the most DESPICABLE programs on TV and all due to the women who are on there constantly bashing the President. Do they really think they are funny??? They are making such fools of themselves and showing EXACTLY what kind of Morals & Scruples they have….NONE !!!!
    Take this show off the air….it surely won’t be missed by the ordinary, every day people who watch this garbage show (certainly NOT ME) !!!

69. Thomas Sminkey

June 18, 2019 at 2:51 am

These women should be in jail with the other lairs. they feed off other people. I like to talk to her face to face Wop pee. She would never talk
    to me. Band her from TV. She would be working in a garbage yard
    This just shows us how much Junk is on TV

True American

70. JOAN

June 18, 2019 at 3:03 am

THE VIEW IS TRASH. WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WATCH IT ANYWAY?

71. Swray

June 18, 2019 at 3:57 am

I agree well said. So disappointing to see Goldberg act this way.
    As far as Behair goes get a new look honey your outdated as well your nasty disgusting mouth. You should be Fired…….Therapy awaits you……people are sooooo tired of you and your negative comments. View don’t think so you have such a narrow mind.

72. Rev. R. Wayne Siewert

June 18, 2019 at 5:01 am

The View and their despicable hosts should be kicked off of television permanently! That ‘B.S.’ is what they call ‘funny’?

73. Jane

June 18, 2019 at 5:51 am

How do these low life scumbag pigs stay on TV? This monkey face fat a^s black big nose slut needs a ball bat laid across fat a^s nose.

74. John J

June 18, 2019 at 10:04 am

Not one of these lesbian maggots would make a pimple on a woman’s ass

75. Robert A. Fenty sr

June 18, 2019 at 12:10 pm

These rag hags should be put in jail for the vile disgusting remarks they continue to spread about our best President ever. They are more than mentally sick….They are vile, hateful, jealous, dirtbags. GET THEM OFF THE AIR AND INTO REHAB.

76. Gary Hart

June 18, 2019 at 12:25 pm

The women on The View are simply displaying a smaller version of mob mentality. They will say what they will say because they know that three of their fellow members will echo their words. One person in a crowd of fellow supporters becomes awfully brave, when, in reality, they would cower if they were alone without any support.

77. helen gingrich

June 18, 2019 at 12:33 pm

The View should be taken off the air – they do not contribute to anything but running their mouths – who made they superior to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78. Jim1937

June 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm

The over age, over weight, under intelligent hags on the view aren’t fit to take out Sarah Huckabee’s garbage! They make stupid an art form!

79. Ruth Bullard

June 18, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Anyone with 1/2 A BRAIN doesn’t even WATCH the View with those hateful ignorant unhinged left wing nuts!

80. Paulnam67

June 18, 2019 at 3:03 pm

They are embarrassmentthe to the human race,period.

81. J. MORABITO

June 18, 2019 at 3:08 pm

iT’S TIME FOR THE VIEW TO BE CANCELLED. ANTI TRUMP PEOPLE. THEY MUST GO. NO MORE VIEW.
    TRUMP WILL GO DOWN AS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER. DEMS CAN’T GET OVER LOSING. IF THEY TRY TO IMPEACH HIM, THEY WILL LOST MANY VOTES IN THE FUTURE. NANCY P. KNOWS THIS WELL.
    SARAH SANDERS WAS GREAT. THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS.

82. Don Poggendorf

June 18, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I guess you must only take a few comments and they seem like there is no particular order. This is about the 5th time I have commented over the last week or so but have yet to se any of them shown, so I won’t waste any more time with this site. I know this probably really upsets you. HA

83. John Flynn

June 18, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Gary, I agree with your synopsis. This is why the audience is loaded fanatic supporters…

84. Darlene

June 18, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I agree. I hate this hateful women’s show and should be removed from the network. Period! Remove the “VIEW”

85. chief1937

June 18, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I also agree the view is worse than some of the rags you find in the check out isle in stores. They are simply jealous of Sanders because she has character while they just may be lacking. One of those programs I would not miss if they were gone.

86. Nelson C Kita

June 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm

What are PEOPLE worried about NO BODY watchers the view ! ! ! !

87. Robert Gagliardi

June 18, 2019 at 4:34 pm

J Behar is a Large Ass,She just can’t help herself.Sarah H.Always conducted herself with Grace.Unlike the Dems who will use any tactic to win.I really don’t care what J.Behar says.Its usually Left Crap.What kind of jew are you?

88. Ray White

June 18, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I agree they are brainless but who really cares what they say. To even comment on what they say against conservatives is to imply we should even acknowledge their garbage spouting language was worth an apology from them.

89. Lester Potteiger

June 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm

AMEN! You got that right! Let’s all pass love to all, not hate to republicans and worthy, brilliant females! LTA

90. Jane E Holt

June 18, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I agree with all the comments about the View.They are discussing!! Haven’t watched since Rosie O’Connell cursed Elizabeth. There all mouth. They must be jealous of Sara for being smart and a lady we all respect. ABC should be ashamed of them but instead he let’s them rag on everyone. NEVER watch this show if you have any class.

91. ivdad

June 18, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Add all the panelist IQ together and it wouldn’t equal my grandsons shoe size.

92. Richard (Dick) Hilliard

June 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Amen to that. Why does the network put up with that trash?

93. Bruce Butler

June 18, 2019 at 6:51 pm

The View is full of skanky old bitties who are jealous of Sarah Sanders. The old hags are at the end of their roads, and have accomplished very little. All they do is sit on their fat behinds and spew hatred like the Nazis that they are.

94. Betty Jay

June 18, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Don’t watch i the view. I don’t care for loud mouth, ignorant people. Those women have dirty minds, that is why people don’t watch them.

95. Leon

June 18, 2019 at 8:26 pm

The View should be renamed “The Scags”

96. Ronnie

June 18, 2019 at 11:18 pm

They are a CADRE of BLACK HEART’S & SOUL’S. Absolutely DISGUSTING WASTE of FLESH.

97. Alan Doud

June 19, 2019 at 11:24 am

I have never seen anything that disgracing woman more than the view. Sarah Sanders is one of the most intelligent and successful woman in modern history. I have not once ceased to marvel at the way she handles herself in such a grueling position. She truly has leadership capacity and should be admired and honored by all woman.

98. Audrey

June 19, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Never have and never will watch The View,just not interested what the old women have to say about anything,especially our president!! In my humble opinion they are all a bunch of jealous women( especially of the First Lady ) and of what The republicans are doing for our country. It’s time that they all ride off into the sunset never to return. They won’t even be missed.

99. Gerald Woods

June 19, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Every knee shall BOW before the Lord and they will have to answer for there behavior. Why would they set such a poor example for us to judge the female sex by comparing all of them the same!!!

100. Pat Brighton

June 19, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Exactly a prime example why I will never watch the View. Where is actual unbiased journalism? To debase Saah Sanders is an insult to all women!

101. Mona Broomer

June 19, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I totally agree with you. If it weren’t for her last name, she would be a nobody! (However, in my opinion, she is a nobody!) People like Megan McCain, Mika Brezinski, etc. would not have a job if it weren’t for their fathers’ names. They need to go away & shut the hell up!

102. Susie

June 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

Removing the View and those VILE VAPID so called women
    would be a true GIFT to the airwaves.

I can’t stand any of them at all.
    That Behar woman is one NASTY UGLY BEAST.

What they said about Sarah is horrible, but Sarah will bounce
    back. She’s a great lady and a classy lady and will never lower
    herself to that of those disingenuous, perfidious vile women of
    the View. Sarah was raised the proper way.

If I were the mother to any of the View Women, I would be so embarrassed.

I do not watch the View and never will. I just read then check things
    out. Shows like that should be banned. Free Speech is one thing, but to
    be vulgar like they are should not be tolerated.

I think what really bothers me terribly is they way they talk and the horrible
    things they say. The HATRED they have for certain people is very obvious.

I used to think Barbara Walters was a classy lady, but she went from classy to
    sleaziness when she hired those reprobates.

103. The Real Joe the Plumber

June 20, 2019 at 12:58 am

Sanders is a liar but in all fairness that is part of the job as spokespeople for Trump. Sean Spicer was a liar as well. I think that since she hasn’t had a press conference for weeks, she hates the job, which includes lying for Trump and interacting with the press that she tries to insult constantly. It’s good to see the thuglet gone.

104. SRS

June 20, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The women of the View should not be on Television or the News. Their feedback is always slimey and negative. They are a disgusting portrayal of successful women.
    They have no moral values and should be taken off the air.

105. Carole

June 21, 2019 at 10:43 pm

The View is nothing but daily harassment of the Trump administration. They couldn’t be objective or fair even if they tried. The women on the view are so wrapped up in their own self importance that they wouldn’t know the truth if it hit them between the eyes. What a shame that ABC allows this show to continue. Not one of those women have done anything valuable to contribute to society.

106. Brenda

June 21, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Megan and the other Fox weekend fox and friends host who left for the view have taken of their mask and we can see who they really are…..dirtbags

107. Sandy

June 21, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I also believe the view should be taken off the air. Their views are just vicious and political. They should be ashamed but people like this are to stupid to be ashamed.

108. Julia

June 21, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Who wants to see their Old Faces. One they have no Class. When I see them, its when I flipping channels. That Old face, J. Behar, seems, she just woke UP! with her Wild nasty hair!! HEE!!

109. WhiteFalcon

June 21, 2019 at 11:26 pm

The only thing those mindless morons on The View can see is their own hemorrhoids.

110. Margaret

June 22, 2019 at 12:10 am

Remember whatever you say will surrely come back and hurt you all . Just be – careful , ladies of the VIEW .

111. Dmax

June 23, 2019 at 12:06 am

Talk about her looks , guess wooptdo and the old hag have no mirrors in their houses .

112. Allen

June 24, 2019 at 1:40 am

Those hags in the view should be put out to pasture. They are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

113. darlene wellinghoff

June 24, 2019 at 7:44 pm

I.m sure Sara laughed at their remarks because she’s a lady which they know nothing. about Does an decent person watch these trashy women.Read Romans 1 in the bible describes what God has allowed to happen to these kinds. They actually can’t help what they are doing. God is in control
    I can almost feel sorry for them if they were.nt so hate filled

114. Jo

June 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Sorry I can’t this site has me blocked. Freedom of speech right.

William Barr just announced an investigation that could take down the Fake News Media

Attorney General William Barr is on a warpath to take down the Deep State.

That includes their enablers in the media.

And Barr just announced an investigation that could take down the Fake News Media for good.

Without the Fake News Media, the lies of the Deep State would mean very little.

If it was a free and fair media, they would simply call out their malicious lies through real investigative reporting.

But in reality, it is clear that the Fake News Media is working hand-in-glove with the Deep State to take down President Trump.

There isn’t even a meaningful difference between the two, considering that they are working toward the same anti-Trump goal.

President Donald Trump has been unafraid to call them out, even going so far as to declare the Fake News Media the enemy of the American people.

And William Barr is now helping to expose them.

According to an article in RedState, Barr insists that the Fake News Media played a major role in the Russia collusion hoax.

The article reads, “Barr continues to insinuate that people in the press may have played a more-than-inconsequential role in the dissemination of the rumor and innuendo that would ultimately feed the Russia collusion investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign.”

Of course, Barr is entirely correct.

Since Day One of the Russia hoax, the media was heavily involved.

The dossier written by former British spy Christopher Steele, which has been entirely discredited, was initially released in a Buzzfeed report.

That was the very same dossier that was used to obtain spy warrants on Trump campaign officials.

And those warrant applications, which used the discredited dossier as the main piece of evidence, were later used as the key evidence to form Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation.

Barr has gone after the media’s involvement in this on numerous occasions.

During an appearance on Ted Cruz’s podcast, Barr specifically notes how the Fake News Media has never retracted the fake stories surrounding Russia collusion.

Barr said, “They got it wrong. And you wouldn’t know that ‘cause there has been no retraction, no readjustment by the media. […] They’re just on to the next false scandal.”

The Russia hoax truly was a coup attempt to overthrow a sitting President.

And they got close to doing that, and would have likely succeeded if the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate.

Throughout it all, the Fake News Media was complicit in what many believe was all-out treason.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Don Lemon experienced the biggest humiliation of his life after a debate on Black Lives Matter

Fake news CNN host Don Lemon is one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Black Lives Matter movement.

But Lemon’s support for Black Lives Matter just blew up in his face.

And Don Lemon experienced the biggest humiliation of his life after this actor set him straight on Black Lives Matter.

Lemon hosted actor Terry Crews on his nightly show to discuss Crews’ comments warning about the radical agenda of Black Lives Matter.

Crews referenced a Greater New York Black Lives Matter leader’s comments on Fox News saying that unless Black Lives Matter got what it wanted, it would burn the system down and that could mean literally “burn it down.”

“And when you have the leaders of the Black Lives Movement, who are now talking about, you know, ‘if we don’t get our demand, we are going to burn it down.’ Other black people who are talking about working with other whites and other races, being viewed as sell-outs or called ‘Uncle Toms,’ it starts — you start to understand that you are now being controlled. You’re not being treated as loved. You’re actually being controlled. Someone wants to control the narrative,” Crews stated.

When Lemon pushed back and claimed Black Lives Matter wanted police reform, Crews acknowledged that, but pointed out Black Lives Matter’s wish list extended far beyond police reform to extreme positions on other issues that Crews claimed were radical and dangerous.

“Listen, I understand what you’re saying. I totally understand. It is about police brutality. That should never be accepted. I am not saying that that’s not it. But they are — there’s more there. And when I look — if they have more on their agenda, we need to ask them about what else is on that agenda, other than police brutality. And that’s all I’m doing — questioning, warning, and watching. And if that bothers you now, that bothers me,” Crews added.

Black Lives Matter’s website outlines their radical agenda which includes destroying the traditional nuclear family and reparations for slavery.

The group’s founders also admit they are trained Marxists.

Don Lemon may try to gloss over the extreme agenda that Black Lives Matter actually stands for, but Terry Crews – as well as others – believe it is important to tell the whole story about what the group is actually trying to achieve.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date about any developments to this ongoing story.

This Fake News Media cover-up was just made public and Americans are fed up with the lies

The Fake News Media is playing a most dangerous game pushing the Left’s propaganda so hard before election season.

Now that most Americans have caught on it seems like a huge gamble for the media to continue trying to lie to them.

And this Fake News Media cover-up was just made public and Americans are fed up with the lies.

After the murder of his eight-year-old daughter over the Fourth of July holiday weekend, bereaved father Secoriya Williamson delivered a harsh truth.

“They say black lives matter. You killed your own,” Williamson said.

The violent mobs that have sprung up around the country in response to the recent death of George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks have been masquerading as peaceful protests with protection from the Fake News Media.

But now Americans are seeing the truth – these mobs are made up of nothing more than freebooters and punks who have no interest in solving the problems in the communities they claim to be fighting for.

None of this should come at any surprise because modern liberalism is built on the pillar of hypocrisy.

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, disgusted by the events over the weekend, came out to set the record straight and to confirm the death of Williamson’s daughter was black on black crime.

“You can’t blame this on a police officer. You can’t say that we – this is about criminal justice reform. This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an eight-year-old baby in the car,” Mayor Bottoms said.

Clearly Mayor Bottoms was condemning the violent actions that regularly take place in the black community but that just didn’t fit CBS’s narrative.

CBS edited the clip to remove context and keep to the Left’s pro-gun control narrative.

This is the version of the quote CBS reported: “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby in the car. For what?” Mayor Bottoms said.

Of course, as time went on and the truth came out, Americans were appalled the Fake News Media would use the death of a child as a political weapon.

The Fake News Media all took their turns trying to twist this one but Americans saw through their failed attempts to lie yet again.

On top of that, none of the Fake News Media made any mention that all of these violent events are happening in Democrat controlled cities – convenient to leave something like that out when your goal is to play politics by controlling the information.

Americans are sick and tired of fake news and it seems the Fake News Media could be playing with fire as we head into the 2020 elections with so much at stake.

What do you think?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.