Tucker Carlson revealed something about Fox News that left Ilhan Omar shaking her head in disgust

Ilhan Omar is on a crusade to get Tucker Carlson kicked off of Fox News.

Simply insulting Omar with facts is enough to rile up the Left-wing outrage mob.

But Tucker Carlson just revealed something about Fox News that left Ilhan Omar shaking her head in disgust.

In a recent segment on his show, Tucker Carlson went on a righteous rant against Omar, stating that she is “living proof” that America’s immigration policies are “dangerous.”

He points out the disdain she has for the United States of America, despite the fact that she fled here from her home country of Somalia.

“Ilhan Omar has an awful lot to be grateful for, but she isn’t grateful, not at all,” Carlson said. “After everything America has done for Omar and for her family, she hates this country more than ever.”

Following this segment, Ilhan Omar has been leading a campaign to get Carlson kicked off his show, calling him “racist,” and a “white nationalist.”

But Carlson just revealed they will not succeed, simply stating that “we work at Fox News, and they’ve got our back.”

Newsweek reports:

As part of the ongoing feud that’s emerged this week between Tucker Carlson and Ilhan Omar, the Fox News host spent the first 20 minutes of his show Wednesday night responding to the freshman Democrats’ call for him to be fired and advertisers to boycott the show due to his “white supremacist rhetoric.”

Carlson claimed Omar was a “grievance monster” who “hates” the United States and, despite her advocacy for advertisers of the late-night show to cease “underwriting this kind of dangerous, hateful rhetoric,” he said the network fully supported him.

“We noted at the beginning of this show that Ilhan Omar is trying to take this show off the air. Shut us up. Silence us,” Carlson said. “We want to reassure you that’s not going to happen. Why? Because we work at Fox News, and they’ve got our back, and we’re thankful for that.”

Despite shifting more to the left than they have before, Fox News seems to remain the only major network that tolerates pro-Trump voices.

While Fox News may have Donna Brazile on their network, they are also willing to host Carlson, despite the Left trying to get the network to drop him every day.

Would you stop watching Fox News if they cancelled Tucker Carlson?

1. Donald Fox

July 15, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Thank God for Fox News – at least they are willing to air the other side of the radical left and expose their complete hyprocracy.

• Dorothy

July 16, 2019 at 10:35 pm

KEEP TUCKER…WE TRUST HIM AND DO HOPE HE REMAINS ON YOUR NETWORK

• paul Martel

July 16, 2019 at 10:49 pm

They also forgot to mention Juan Williams as another token liberal

• Ron P

July 16, 2019 at 11:38 pm

SPOT ON ! And I WILL SECOND THAT MOTION !!

• william couch39h2

July 17, 2019 at 7:45 am

JAUNIEEEE is the only black to have been “FIRED” from “NPR”!!

• Paula J

July 18, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Don’t forget the liberal sherpa who thinks 3rd gender pronouns are necessary. She is such a nut.

• warren

July 17, 2019 at 3:15 pm

If they take Tucker off the air I will never watch Fox News again

• Dolores

July 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Me either. He is great an so is Hannity and Judge Jeanine Pirro. They tell the truth

• MARY ALLEN

July 17, 2019 at 8:32 pm

wWE ONLY WATCH FOX NEWS AT OUR HOUSE AND WILL DO SO AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE AIR’HOPEFULLY AS LONG AS I LIVE THANKS FOX NEWS!!!!

• Ed

July 23, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I agree. Go TUCKER. Go FOX. GO DONALD!!!!!!

• James Moore

July 17, 2019 at 10:15 pm

• Yolanda Martinez

July 18, 2019 at 11:20 am

I am with you Warren. Yolanda Martinez

• Ernest Gross

July 18, 2019 at 7:46 pm

ERNEST GROSS

Their voice is rain in the desert. I am saddened to meet so many relatives and friends who reject listening to FOX News well-researched reports.

• Thomas Donaldson

July 16, 2019 at 10:57 pm

IF FOX NEWS WOULD CANCEL TUCKER CARLSON, I WOULD NEVER WATCH FOX AGAIN. THAT KIND OF MALARKY HAPPENED TO LAURA INGRAHAM AND IT HAS GOT TO STOP.

• Barbara D

July 17, 2019 at 12:13 am

I agree 100%! If Tucker goes, I’m gone!

• Euletta Seaton

August 15, 2019 at 6:29 pm

As I’ve said b/f and it seems to have disappeared. I will be gone, too. If Fox can’t be honest, what’s the use of watching?

• Cherrie Smith

July 17, 2019 at 2:21 am

Fox news should never change its programming. We need honesty,facts. Not what the Democrats wants us to here. Keep America GREAT. STOP all this black, brown, white,stuff. We Americans bleed the same color. RED WHITE AND BLUE

• tony

July 17, 2019 at 3:12 pm

I agree

• Terry

July 17, 2019 at 5:24 am

I am with you! Just like when they tried to get rid of Judge Jeanine! I smell George Soros sleazy money at work!

• Carol

July 18, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Brett Bair and Paul Ryan are the ones responsible for Judge Jeanine getting SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS!

I strongly OBJECT and it INFURIATES me when those who are the head honchos and never cease interrupting the GUESTS on their shows! I scream at my TV ….SHUT UP!
          FOX needs to FIRE Shephard Smith, Juan Williams, Neil Cavuto, AND the B***H Donna Brazile!

When Judge Jeanine has CHRIS HAHN as a guest, I turn my TV OFF!

• Paul D Schwartz

July 17, 2019 at 12:36 pm

One American News! Is better. Like Tucker show. Hannity needs to shut up after asking a guest a question. Laura is good. Judge Janine. Waters world. Don’t agree with all the different views. But the Dems squad makes me puke

• Lorraine L.

July 17, 2019 at 4:21 pm

I used to subscribe to The Fox Nation but when Fox suspended Judge Jeannine, I cancelled Fox Nation and have not gone back. Fox better be careful because there are other networks to watch such as OANN and Newsmax.

• R.F. HORKA

July 17, 2019 at 3:59 am

VOTE RED & PRAY

• Susan Truog

July 17, 2019 at 10:17 pm

I agree

• Susan Truog

July 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Love Tucker

• susan pawley

July 20, 2019 at 4:26 pm

I dont think they are quite as good as they were before highly democrat Disney bought the news network. Ive noticed that Wallace is lots more left wing than he was in the past. But as long as they keep Tucker and Hannity and Laura Ingraham, they will still have me.

• Aline

August 2, 2019 at 11:04 pm

This little witch, omar the tent maker, has a rap sheet longer than my arm, and needs to be in the slammer! HELL IS WHERE SHE’S GOING!

2. Cheryl

July 16, 2019 at 7:28 pm

If Fox Tucker’s show I watch the Blaze.

• Bob

July 16, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson every evening. Arizona time, he’s on. At 5:00 PM. Like a previous comment, I almost stopped watching Fox News when they fired Bill O’Reilly but I stuck with them. I just hope that Fox doesn’t move too much to the Left but I’m afraid they are slowly doing it. They will lose viewers if they do.

• Bruce L Witherell

July 16, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Please keep Carlson on the air, fox is our last hope

3. Ron Cober

July 16, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I almost quit Fox when they canned Bill O’Reilly. I stuck around for Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham and Bream.
    If they get rid of any one of them I’m done.

• Terry

July 17, 2019 at 5:26 am

I am with you!

4. James W Morgan

July 16, 2019 at 10:12 pm

5. Linda H. Anderson

July 16, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Fox news is the only network that reports the news correctly. This President is great and at least Fox News reports that. If they take Carlson, Hannity, and Ingram off the air, then I will never watch any news network again.

6. Patricia Allen

July 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I don’t watch much on Fox News. Prefer to watch Varney on Fox Business, he is entertaining and informative. Never watch CNN or the other far left ones.

7. Cecelia Henderson

July 16, 2019 at 10:31 pm

I stay with FOX News for Tucker, Hannity, Ingram, Levin, the Five and a few others. The station is moving left and I’m afraid we’re going to lose the best Conservative network on the air, but that’s not my decision to make. The decision I can make is to turn the channel or turn the TV off when Shep, Donna or any of the other liberals/Democrats are talking.

8. gibsg00

July 16, 2019 at 10:33 pm

DON’T touch the lineup.5;00 till 11;00 !

9. Toni

July 16, 2019 at 10:34 pm

At least on Fox News you get Conservative and Non Conservative views. Not so on CNN, MSNBC, or any other cable news channel. If Fox cancels any of their shows I would probably just sell my TVs. Nothing else worth watching. The sitcoms are no longer funny or worth watching.

10. Robert McNamara

July 16, 2019 at 10:35 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson every night. I will abandon the Fox Network if the tamper with this program.

11. Gordon Diem

July 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

If Fox Mews caves to Leftist blackmail, I would no longer trust the network. I do not watch the other networks, and do not support their sponsors, so I would stop watching Fox as well

12. Miller

July 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I don’t watch TV. yes, I have one but it’s only for playing games. My stomach can’t tolerate what passes as news these days.

• Terry

July 17, 2019 at 5:38 am

I hate to say it but our main stream media is like Pravda of the former Soviet Union! They speak the Democratic line just as Pravda spoke the communist line! Even if they are lies! They only offer criticism now facts even when they are caught in their lies!

13. Glenn Redmond

July 16, 2019 at 10:38 pm

If Fox drops Tucker Carlson I will not watch Fox again . And I mean what I say !!!!

14. Denise

July 16, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I love your line up from 7pm to 1 am. Mon. -Fri. I watch other shows as well and on the weekend I watch Judge Jeannine, Jesse Walters and Mark Levine. If you get rid of Tucker I will be angry. I hate main stream media. They lie and they know it and they do not care. I care. Do not mess with Fox unless your getting rid of Sheppard Smith who is disgusting.

• Kenny Kimler

July 16, 2019 at 11:40 pm

I agree Sheppard Smith is tiring. He’s just a token.

• Anthony Lutzke

July 17, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Ditto. Nothing more needs to be said

15. Adrian Vance

July 16, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Fox News is the only network that is reporting the bizarre events of these days and will be the most highly regarded record of this time thanks the work of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS will be gone in this decade for the lies and hate they have dispensed. We are now learning the major media have been lying to us since the days Huntley-Brinkly and Walter Cronkite. They were all lying then, and knew it!

16. Radone

July 16, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I will no longer watch if they get rid of Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeanie.

17. Sue Darley

July 16, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Fox news has the only true and factual news…although they have been leaning left since Papa Murdoch retired I stay with them for Tucker, Laura, Sean and the true conservatives who are not afraid to admit when their wrong….something very lacking in the MSM. If Fox were to fire any of these people their ratings would be lower than CNN’s and MSNBC if that is possible.

18. Peggy Grossnicklel

July 16, 2019 at 10:42 pm

I watch Fox News almost every day and night they are the best they tell the truth. The Democrats need to take a few lessons from Fox News. Democrats are evil nasty rotten people

• chuck

July 16, 2019 at 11:52 pm

That’s a Good Grossnickel’s worth of news! “Tucker’s on the money!” FOX NEWS…stay just the way you are…and tell Juan Williams to stop ‘twittering’ with his crossed-feet while he’s lying! (It’s like flying ‘Maggies Drawers’…when he does it!)

19. Lisa

July 16, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I think he’s right on the money with her. They’ve been given a platform and anyone who disagrees with their hate speech, they label racist, etc. The flat out lies they spew daily, morning to night, is disgusting. But, it seems everything they say and do is just overlooked. Amazing that politicians waste their time and our tax dollars on nonsense.

20. Martin P Artale

July 16, 2019 at 10:43 pm

The only TV I watch at night is Tucker and Hannity!

• William Dix

July 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Not a bad lineup. I’m an avid baseball fan and the games are on during Tucker’s 8PM broadcast which is not a problem. I watch him at Midnight. Of course at 1AM I watch Sean. (easy to do when you are retired)

21. Ramona Gail Emery

July 16, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Keep Tucker Carlson. Remove Shep Smith; he’s rude and arrogant!

22. Mary lyons

July 16, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Certain Fox commentators do not belong there..just like Megan Kelley didn’t…Shepard Smth for one.Maybe Napolitano Leave Fox alone. There are plenty of liberal shows for the liberals. Conservatives deserve Fox and unlike the liberal shows, they always invite a debate with the other party.

23. nova

July 16, 2019 at 10:54 pm

WE ARE DEALING WITH DEMOCRAT’S MENTAL CASE, NOT THE LAW OR POLITICS: THE WOMEN-LEFTISTS, or the 4 VERY STINKY SCARECROWS from HELL, ARE LOUDLY BURSTING TO THE AMERICAN AIR WITH THEIR MENTAL DIARRHEA !!!! – THIS KIND OF AGGRESSIVE MADNESS MUST BE REMOVED FROM PUBLIC, KEPT IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION OR in HARD-LABOR CAMPS, MAKING THE DEM UPSTARTS PAY FOR SPREADING THEIR TOTAL MENTAL ROT AND TREASON.

TUCKER IS MY VERY FAVORITE, THE MOST ARTICULATE AND CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE TALKING MORONS !!! BLESSINGS 🙂 Thank you for learning from History and true factual data!!!!

• Betty Jay

July 16, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Yes, if Fox removed their Conservative reporters,I would stop watching them. Facebook has blocked me three times when I answered the liberals. I never use dirty words or lie, like the Democrats, but Facebook doesn’t want the truth about the liberals. They are biased. We have the right to express our opinions but they don’t want to let us speak. Congress needs to stop their unfair practices.

24. Desert Dweller

July 16, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Murdock’s sons are liberal and you will see Fox News becoming more liberal-

I am starting to watch OAN (One America News) more often-
    Very conservative and getting better every day

Fox News will become left of center within a year

• Terry

July 17, 2019 at 5:45 am

Since Disney bought them out you are right! Because Disney likes gays!

25. DMILL

July 16, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Tucker speaks facts, not belief’s regardless of Race, Color or Creed, as does Hannity. The far left is so blind to reality, it amazes me that they are able to function in everyday life

26. Betty

July 16, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Won’t watch if they let anyone go from 5:00 pm to 12:00 midnight but especially Tucker. He’s the only person left on cable who tells it like it is (except on OAN but not everyone can get that channel right now). I make an exception for Juan Williams who I pray is gone for good every time he’s off a day. I have to literally fast forward over him when he speaks. He hasn’t an objective bone in his body and he’s not even up to date on news. If POTUSs approval was 45 yesterday and 47 today and it was all over the. news all day long, Juan will quote the 45 number and essentially call the others devoted Trump supporters who are wrong, wrong, wrong if they point out the correct number (I’m being polite to put it in those words).

27. Diane

July 16, 2019 at 11:14 pm

I, too, will not watch Fox if Tucker is gone as well as Hannity. They make my day. Fox is the only station I believe. Another one they could get rid of is Juan on the five. Somedays I think he is blind and deaf to what is going on in the world.

28. Lou Sydnor

July 16, 2019 at 11:14 pm

I only watch Fox now, but will just turn my TV off if Tucker, Hannity, Ingram are put aside just because of these loud-mouth communists. They have said nothing compared to what these four nuts have said. They should be voted out at election time, and I think that they will be. They are truly an embarrassment to this country. President Trump has said nothing as bad as they have. I truly pray for our great president and hope that we never see these four “squad” again.

29. Valerie (Libutti) Eggers

July 16, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I know exactly how that feels. I feel the same thing every time I see or hear her and her “Squad.” She ought to kiss the ground of this country.

30. David Lyday

July 16, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Fox News will sink like the Titanic if they allow Tucker Carlson to be bullied off the air by an anti-American loudmouth like Omar. This is the disgrace who calls the American soldiers — soldiers who gave their lives in their efforts to save innocent Somali families from murdering Somali thugs in the Blackhawk Down battle — murderers and oppressors.

Fox News must remember where their support is.

31. Ron

July 16, 2019 at 11:36 pm

OMAR, is a HABITUAL LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.. She LIED about being married to her BROTHER, living with another man and filling JOINT TAX RETURNS, And she’s always running OFF that the MOUTH without putting her HATEFUL MIND in gear. She’s
    is ONE of the other THREE STOOGE’S that are absolutely RACIST..

• Sonja Sommers

July 21, 2019 at 3:12 am

I can’t wait until the truth is uncovered about her marriage to her Brother, then living with another man and filing Joint Tax Returns with someone other than her husband! With those types of Gross and egregious actions, we can rest assured she has done Much More untruthful and unlawful things in our great country. We give her free college, welcome her and all she does is criticize our great nation. If she hates it, go back to Somalia; try getting a job there with her USA college degree, oh, but be sure to dodge those bullets on your way to work each day!

32. Tracey

July 17, 2019 at 12:02 am

I will only watch Tucker , Hannity and Laura oh and the judge ! Them four so called fake ass congress women need to go! They shouldn’t get one penny of our tax dollars . Anti-American bitches !! Fox better keep Tucker !!!

33. Linda Morrow

July 17, 2019 at 12:16 am

I would never watch Fox News again and I would hope that others whom work with him would walk away as well.

34. Terrence D Gallagher

July 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

Lose Tucker and they will lose me and many others I know.

35. Richard

July 17, 2019 at 12:40 am

I watch FNC regularly, The Five, Brett Baier, Tucker, Hannity, Greg Gutfeld, Judge Jeanine and many others. The only FNC show I turn off is Sheppard Smith. I won’t watch him again, I’ll watch reruns of little house on the prairie instead.

36. Timothy Toroian

July 17, 2019 at 12:57 am

We don’t her as an example to know the policies are dangerous.

37. O Olon

July 17, 2019 at 1:17 am

Tucker tells the truth and the liberal left can’t stand it. KEEP IT UP TUCKER AND THE REST OF THE FOX LINE UP. WE LOVE YOU AND WE LOVE THE TRUTH!!!

FOX NEWS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Jean Blinn

July 17, 2019 at 1:29 am

I would stop watching if Tucker is taken off. I love the five and Tucker every day. I tape them both and don’t ever miss them. Go Fox News . Also Shepherd Smith can leave at any time.

39. Juanita Woods

July 17, 2019 at 2:04 am

My husband & I watch Fox 24/7, except for 30 min daily we watch the local news. If they dump
    Tucker, we are done! DONE, QUIT. The straw that broke the camels back, the ordeal with Judge
    Jeanine was almost a done deal. Fox please support Tucker, he is one of your Crown Jewels!

40. Judy

July 17, 2019 at 2:08 am

If he was railroaded off the show, I would stop watching. But if he at sometime decided to move on to something else, I would continue to watch as long as it is relavent.

41. David MacDonald

July 17, 2019 at 2:11 am

I suppose that they have to have Shepard Smith and Juan William’s in order to maintain that they are “fair and balanced”! But, thank God for Fox News, because you don’t get Conservative view points anywhere else! I’m a Canadian and all Canadian networks take on very liberal/Democratic viewpoints, as Canada does not have a Fox News type network! S.Smith I can mute, but I get to listen to all the rest of it!

Please keep up the good lineup Fox News because if you choose not to, what can we watch!

42. gary

July 17, 2019 at 2:27 am

I watch FOX a good bit. I have been concerned about FOX leaning left. Tucker and Hannity are very much needed for their investigative reporting. President Trump has blown up the left. You can see their minds work predictably with no ideas just hatred and race baiting. Hopefully FOX will continue to run it’s business with sound judgement. We can be lied to everywhere. I would love to follow Carlson.

43. Lulu Zambrano

July 17, 2019 at 4:10 am

I watched Fox News only….for Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeanine and the “5” ….thank you.

44. Grace Jones

July 17, 2019 at 4:27 am

If I only have time for one newscast it will be Tucker Carlson! You’ll lose tons of followers if he goes! He’s great and honest! Keep him on!

45. Cole T Black

July 17, 2019 at 4:56 am

The me too movement got rid of Roger Ailles and O’Reilly, rightfully so. But Tucker hasn’t sexually harassed anyone. All he has done is speak his mind just like the squad speaks their mind. Wouldn’t necessary stop watching Fox if they got rid of Tucker. But if they get sucked up and become a left leaning news network i would stop watching FNS.

46. James

July 17, 2019 at 1:44 pm

If Fox News were to remove Tucker Carlson at the bidding of the extreme left as others before have the station would become irrelevant.

47. Deb

July 17, 2019 at 1:50 pm

FOX has been TOLERATING the communist left idiots to be fair. Tucker has been with FOX a long time and lying brazille just snuck her way on board…she’s a cheater – liar and commie puppet for the leftwing demonrats

48. Kimberly Robbins

July 17, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Keep Tucker Carlson on Fox News. He is still one of their best commentators and he also asks the hard questions on his interviews.
    I’ve noticed people like Chris Wallace giving liberals too much leeway on his show and he never asks the questions we want answered. We can watch that kind of show on ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

49. Kevin

July 17, 2019 at 2:20 pm

YES,Keep Tucker get rid of Sheapard, Chris Wallace,and the rest of the liberal commentators.

• Aline

August 2, 2019 at 10:59 pm

TOTALLY RIGHT KEVIN!!! I would NOT watch Fox if they get rid of Carlson! But they won’t! Their ratings are up, up, up!What they need to get rid of, right again, wallace, brazile, williams, sheapard…all the libTURDS/ demonicRATS, PERMANENTLY!

50. Dennis Clack

July 17, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Once Fox News was the only news I watched. I just turned off the likes of Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace and the other Trump haters. Now because of all the liberal BS I only watch Fox Business Network. I start the day with Maria Bartiromo then Stuart Varney. The rest of the day I just listen to FBN while I work.

51. Tony Lubrano

July 17, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Tucker, Hannity and Laura Ingram is the best TV around. You take any one of those away and watch Fox ratings go down the tube

52. Wrenchman

July 17, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Tucker is HONEST and always right on the mark….
    This nation needs more political commentators like Carlson in a big way. Intellectually superior without the tired talking points.
    I don’t miss his monologue!

53. nick mangelli

July 17, 2019 at 5:04 pm

The main reason our country has survived, is because no matter how much we may disagree on issues,we have always believed in (THE PEACEFUL TRANSION OF POWER TO WHOEVER WINS AN ELECTION).The democratic party cannot accept the fact that their candidate lost the Presidential election,and the political experts at MSNBC,CNN,ABC CBS,ABC,THE WASHINGTON POST AND THE NEW YORK TIMES,angry,because they were made to look like fools on election night,have continued to attack the lawful president of this country.and their actions are treasonous and un-American.

54. Jackie Czarzasty

July 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm

FOX NEWS is rated #1 among Conservatives, it’s the ONLY news I watch, and frankly, the ONLY conservative news station that reports news of both sides fairly and honestly, PERIOD.

July 17, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Don’t forget we still have “One America News”.

July 17, 2019 at 6:51 pm

In addition, let’s not forget Omar was WHELPED from a SWINE that was Impregnated by a DOG.
    In keeping with her family history, she chose to be Impregnated by her Biological Brother.
    That’s the Religion of peace.

57. george fannin

July 17, 2019 at 8:58 pm

If you take Tucker off, I will never watch FOX again. Why would you cave to this ungrateful little twit. You are the only station that gives the truth, so if you cave, hopefuly, someone will replace you and you will left out. Really dumb business decision…

58. Chris

July 18, 2019 at 12:01 am

With FOX’s addition of the thief and anti-Trump Communist Donna Brazille
    I’ve feared the loss of this VOICE in the WILDERNESS! Without true Journalism
    Democracy is doomed to the ash-pit of failed governments. It was INSANE to
    have watched poor Mitts dog on Letterman roof every night! What ever became
    of the Fairness Doctrine? Equal time when promoted, favorably or negatively.
    Today Colburn is equally awful masking attacks under Comedic License. BS!
    I harken back to when Hurst had to divest from his newspaper Boston Herald
    because he owned TV and Radio along with paper and wiser minds figured he
    had the control of the hearts and minds of too many in the Boston marketplace.
    A few years later when that was trashed and the NY Times was able to purchase
    the Boston Globe providing opinion control from Key West to Canada and points
    West . . . It took an INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER to nail Jeffrey Epstein – but was
    she more interested in attacking Trumps Secratary of Labor?

59. Carla

July 18, 2019 at 12:29 am

Yes, I would STOP watching FOX News if they removed Tucker Carlson from their show, because he’s honest and great at getting the truth out to the American people. Not to mention, Tucker is extremely intelligent.

60. Neta

July 18, 2019 at 4:05 am

Since Disney/ATT bought into FOX, they have been sliding into the leftist agenda. I love Carlson, but don’t expect him to be around much longer ! Soros seems to have more money than God.

61. Jim Williams

July 18, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I am more appt not to watch when shep. or Donna is on. Thank God for Jesse and Greg when Juan is on the Five.

62. charles richard martichuski

July 18, 2019 at 11:47 pm

fox news is one of the few channels I watch when the tv is on. Keep the line-up as it is! I would not mind if Bill o’Reilly came back once in a while.

63. Carol

July 18, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Well, FOX didn’t like my comment and deleted it! DAYHEM!

64. Lisa Osborne

July 19, 2019 at 2:49 am

I would have to stop watching Fox news if they dropped Tucker. Tucker and the 5 are my favorite shows but I have the channel on all day. Plus we just named our new puppy Tucker.

65. Murphy

July 19, 2019 at 3:11 am

The oogly traitor broad has got to go!!

66. Perry Grande

July 19, 2019 at 5:31 am

Send omar packing, keep Tucker on the air! I believe after Trump’s second term; we’ll make him King of America! Never back down from the cesspool democrats, keep America Great!

67. Michael

July 19, 2019 at 11:34 am

Everyone is well aware of Omar and her attacks. Tucker just tells the truth what everyone else is saying off the air. This is why Fox is the number one rated cable network. The public has awaken to BS of main stream media.

68. linda A Garofalo

July 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Would stop watching Fox News if they let Tucker go. Anyone who does not love this country should just go and find a country that they do like. Simple – Right??

69. Timothy Toroian

July 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Many of us agree, lady! You are exhibit NUMBER ONE!

An MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump

With Donald Trump as President, the Secret Service is swamped dealing with threats from all of the unhinged liberals.

They are required to personally visit those who threaten Trump.

And now an MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump.

Earlier in the week, a man drove his car into Trump Plaza, located in New Rochelle, New York.

As it turns out, the incident doesn’t appear to be motivated by Trump’s name being on the building.

But MSNBC commentator Elie Mystal couldn’t wait to make it clear that he hopes that was the case, adding that he has thought about driving his own car into the building every time he’s nearby.

Early Wednesday morning, news broke that someone had driven their car into Trump Plaza, a luxury condominium building in New Rochelle, New York, last night. Three people were injured. While the police do not suspect it was intentional, Mystal suspected it was, even admitting that he secretly fantasized about ramming his own car into the building, many times. “I’ve thought about driving my car through it, EVERY TIME,” he tweeted:

Mystal seemed positively giddy at the notion that someone got to act out his secret violent wishes, even if there was no malice behind the crash:

This tweet seems in character with the messages Mystal likes to promote on MSNBC. He regularly appears on Joy Reid’s show, where he advocates “destroying whites,” and “stopping” Trump “zombies” from “infecting everybody else.”

Considering the building he is talking about driving into is a Trump property, Mystal could be in hot water.

The Secret Service is very thorough in their visits, and it doesn’t take much to pique their interest.

Declaring that he’s thought about driving his car into one of Trump’s properties could be all it takes for him to earn a visit.

But being a Left-wing employee of MSNBC, he will certainly claim he was joking.

Do you think Secret Service should pay Elie Mystal a visit?

This MSNBC host expressed one big worry about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s future

The makeup of the Supreme Court will be one of the biggest issues in the 2020 election.

One of the biggest questions to be resolved is when liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s time on the court will come to an end.

And this MSNBC host expressed one big worry about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s future.

Fake Republican “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough ranted on a recent broadcast that Democrat Congressman Joe Kennedy’s primary challenge to Massachusetts Democrat Senator Ed Markey risked wasting resources that could be used to defeat Donald Trump and help Democrats take back the Senate.

Scarborough fretted that, if Trump won, he could appoint a conservative to replace Ginsburg and a Republican Senate would confirm his choice.

Scarborough said that would allow Trump to reshape the federal courts for 50 years.

Newsbusters reports:

On today’s Morning Joe, Scarborough fretted that if President Trump and Mitch McConnell are successful, they will “shape the judiciary for the next 50 years.” Scarborough expressed his concern in the context of criticizing Joe Kennedy for launching a Dem primary campaign against incumbent Sen. Ed Markey in Massachusetts. Scarborough worried that money spent on that campaign will divert funds that could be used to defeat President Trump

Scarborough also urged Democrat presidential candidates who are languishing in the polls to drop out and run for Senate. “At some point, put your country first,” implored Joe. So for Scarborough, putting your country first is building a Dem Senate majority that can confirm liberal Supreme Court Justices? Here’s his rant:

Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump, if they control the Senate and win, will shape the judiciary for the next 50 years. They’re already shaping it for the next generation. I mean, Democrats have to start getting responsible. There are people in these presidential polls that are sitting at 0%, 0%, when they could get elected senator in their home states, in red states. And they’re not moving. At some point, put your country first.

Members of the liberal media are terrified that Ginsburg – who is 86 years old and has suffered four bouts with pancreatic and lung cancer – might have to step down after the next presidential election due to health issues.

There is a thought among many on the Left that Ginsburg is hanging on in hopes a Democrat wins in 2020.

But if Donald Trump wins, he will likely get to pick her replacement.

And that will cause a meltdown on the Left.

The New York Times is facing a blockbuster scandal that could bring them down for good

It’s been a rough week for The New York Times.

The paper saw a hit piece on Brett Kavanaugh exposed as fake news.

And now the paper is facing a blockbuster scandal that could bring them down for good.

The New York Times is struggling with bigotry on their op-ed page.

Recently, an anti-Semitic cartoon ran in The Times.

The Times’ hiring of Sarah Jeong exploded into scandal when her racist tweets about white people surfaced.

Then, a political editor’s anti-Semetic tweets surfaced prompting an apology.

And now The Times has another bigot on their hands.

Old tweets from New York Times “fact checker” Gina Cherelus surfaced where she expressed racist and homophobic sentiments.

If Cherelus was a white conservative, she would have been fired immediately.

But because Cherelus belongs to a so-called “marginalized” group the liberal media will rally around her.

Many Americans are beginning to wonder how many bigots work for The New York Times.

The Times executive editor Dean Baquet told employees they should make the next year about calling Donald Trump a racist.

However many Americans are wondering if the racists that The New York Times needs to look at first are the ones that work in their own building.