Censorship

Tucker Carlson found out some bad news that could take him off the air

Tucker Carlson is one of the most popular hosts in all of cable news.

Therefore, the Left has targeted him for destruction.

Now, Tucker Carlson found out some extremely bad news that could take him off the air.

Democrats know they can never pass a law banning Fox News.

So instead, liberal activists target Fox News primetime hosts’ corporate sponsors.

There is no law mandating companies advertise on certain programs.

Corporations are the weak link in the media ecosystem, so what liberal activists do is tell companies that advertise on Fox that they intend to boycott them unless they drop Fox News shows.

None of the people who claim to boycott these companies actually buy their products or even follow through on the threat.

But they know companies are eager to virtue signal about how their “brand” stands for so-called “diversity and inclusion” so they drop the Fox show.

That’s exactly what happened when corporate titan Bayer leaked word it would no longer air commercials on Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham’s show.

Liberals are trying to force Fox News to become a liberal network by strangling their finances.

If companies won’t advertise on Fox News then Fox will be forced to fire Carlson, Ingraham, and Sean Hannity and replace them with liberals.

Fox News will then become CNN or MSNBC.

Should companies force conservative hosts like Tucker Carlson off the air?

let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

1. Marcia Shahon

June 8, 2019 at 3:52 am

Fox News is the only station that I watch. If Fox goes off the air I will get all my news from the radio. I will never listen to any of the other stations

2. Joanne

June 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I feel the same way!

3. clamcop369

June 9, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Ditto !

4. Gerry

June 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm

F*** the libtards and all their BS. The whole world is catching on to the libtard/leftist/demoRAT BS and soon enough they will be as extinct as the dinasaurs who used to rule the land. Taking on our duly elected President is the worst thing they could have tried because not only did they pi** off Trump — they tried pi**ing on the American citizens — big mistake.

5. Marsha

June 9, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Ditto to “ALL” of the above!!

6. Robert

June 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The democratic party has completely lost their minds, all they want is to market themselves to people that are not informed to what is going on in this country, if they leave Fox News, so will I…

7. Marci Fridland

June 9, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I rely on Fox news for the most reliable, most factual, and most complete news available today. The bias promoted by other sources is easily recognizable for what it is. I do not need a journalist to interpret or explain facts to me.

8. JC

June 9, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Bayer has made a really bad mistake! Fox has the best ratings so why would their PR guys shun the guys with the best ratings?? Sounds like Bayer execs better look again at their people to see why they are showing bias or corruption. Lot of people watching Fox wondering what kind of screwballs are running Bayer!

9. dave thomas

June 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm

IN 1 WORD COMMUNIST/MARXISTS !!

10. Lin

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Maybe Bayer needs a lot of letters from Tucker watchers saying we won’t buy Bayer any more unless they advertise with Fox.

Sometimes we are too silent and the Libs win.

11. Dennis Smith

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

SURELY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS KNOW THE LIBERALS ARE A MESS AND WE CANNOT TOLERATE THEM MUCH LONGER OR UNTIL 2020 WHEN THEY GET THEIR DO!!

12. Marinevet

June 9, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Try One America News Network. http://www.oann.com

13. Marinevet

June 9, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I agree.

14. Flotmorton P Gildersleeve

June 9, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Me too, Ladies

15. James Buchakian

June 9, 2019 at 4:09 pm

NO MORE BAYER,OR ANYBODY AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Me three and not much of them any more…………they have added more and more liberals to each program until they are not much different than the other networks……………makes me cry and will probably drive me to the internet to get rational news.

17. liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Also good by Bayer!! Won’t buy anything with your name on it.

18. Phyllis Corrigan

June 9, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Ditto to all of the above

19. Pj

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

If foxs sides with these disgusting liberals and let Tucker go, they deserve to go down. Liberals truly are the most dangerous and disgusting subhuman stains on America. The owners and the wives better listen to the people. It’s decent people keeping Fox’s news on the air. Not the liars and cry babies liberals.

20. Aline

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Not to worry Tucker, THEY’RE ALL GOING TO HELL for their crimes! There is NOTHING in this world, more disgusting, more evil, more corrupt, than the demonCRAPic party! THESE DEMONS WILL PAY! THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN, FOR MONEY, FAME, POWER and CONTROL! IN HELL, THEY WON”T HAVE MUCH OF ANY OF IT, EXCEPT THAT THEY WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY! I LOVE IT!

21. gary leitner

June 9, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Now in the process of returning anything with Beyer on it. I’ll find better replacement from non political hack companies. Beyer could gain so much in the Goodwill area if they stood up for the truth about the power hungry demon crat leftists. Left argue tariff on Mexico a tax to American consumers, yet non of em voted for the tax cut??? Are we not now paying a significant tax on all the illegals coming in that the demon crats continue to allow to come in???? Didn’t Beyer get rich off what the Nazis did in Europe??

22. Eizabeth Koontz

June 9, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I won’t buy Bayer any more and ditto to all the other coments.

23. el Dorko

June 9, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Ain’t gonna happen.

24. Deborah Sheehan

June 9, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agreed!

25. ROBERT POWELL

June 9, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING BAYER FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE THE NEW OWNERS OF THE POISON THEY ARE SELLING FOR MONSANTO. THEY ARE KNOWINGLY KILLING THE HONEY BEES. AND HARMING THE VERY PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING. greedy money grubbing democrats…

26. Joan

June 9, 2019 at 5:19 pm

NO – corporations should not e able to force conservative hosts off the air. If they do and FOX became liberal, THAT WOULD BE THE END of my watching Fox!

27. Ladd A Prier

June 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I agree Marcia. I stopped watching CNN during the first Gulf war and the other MSM stations shortly thereafter. The blatant leftist bias still nauseates me.

28. MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:44 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE NEWSAKA KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
    ALL THESE NETWORKS CONSTANTLY DO IS TRY CONSTANTLY COMMENT ABOUT IS HOW TO IMPEACH OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, DONALD J. TRUMP & ALL OTHER CONSERATIVES & REPLUBICANS ON HOW TO TAKE THEM OUT OF OFFICE. WE DON’T CARE HOW THEY FEAL. THIS IS AMERICA & EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINIONS.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

29. MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:45 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE MSNBC KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

30. Guido

June 9, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Bayer, you are stupid! You are loosing a lot of customers, I will be one and my wife two. Fox is the most watched cable channel. Hopefully you will loose all the republicans!!

31. Tom Miller

June 9, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I agree with all the comments. I don’t watch all the other fake media programs

32. John Duffey

June 9, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I and my household will no longer buy anything Bayer makes. I hope they go broke. Spineless people

33. C D

June 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

We talked about freedom of speech ???? but it seems like it’s only for liberals! Why is there so much evil ????????? Let freedom ring!!!!!

34. Patricia Colquitt

June 9, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Try OANN, it’s conservative. Really good. Tipping point & the daily ledger.

35. michael zitterman

June 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Liberals, conservatives, and independents should stop buying from those companies that succumb to these threats and should discontinue or minimize patronage of CNN,MSNBC, etc..

michael zizterman
    [email protected]

36. Marc

June 9, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Sme here.

37. Old Crow

June 9, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Who on earth buys overpriced Bayer stuff anyway!

38. Gregory Sullivan

June 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

It’s beyond me as to why our president doesn’t investigate George Soros for manipulating world currency where he got his billions of dollars which I think is illegal. Where are all of the snipers when we need them?

39. Rita

June 9, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Me either, and I can live without Bayer!!!

40. John Andrew Marshall

June 9, 2019 at 10:32 pm

FON News is the only station that tells it like it is and even has Democrat hosts to make for a good debate. Plus they have numerous Democrat guests that give their viewpoint and Republicans with them to make a good debate as well. FOX has already lost some good conservative hosts and can’t afford to lose more and replace them with, otherwise we will never get a complete story from BOTH sides. It will be all one-aided, like all the fake news sources out there.

41. Trumpster

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I get most of my news from One American News or fro American Family Radio. Ether station tells it like it is and shows the real truth about what is going on.

42. SMG

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

The way I see it is that if Bayer leaves Fox then that just opens that commercial spot up for someone else that been waiting in line to advertise there. Let Bayer leave, who cares!!

43. Jody Maas

June 9, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Keep it up Fox. Hello OAN, The Blaze or any other conservative media group who has the cajoles to
    oppose Fox.

44. Frances Marie Brown

June 10, 2019 at 12:03 am

The manager and editor and all heads of this station are foolish and actually stupid if for once you think “WE THE PEOPLE” will continue to watch Fox if you remove one more Host off the air. Get some backbones and courage and stand up to these so called companies and demoncrats and soros and tell them NO more we will listen to you/ We will listen to the people. Start a poll and see for yourselves. AND BAYER IS NO LONGER HEADQUARTERED IN THE USA. I live in Pittsburgh and they no longer are in Pittsburgh so they are not even a local company

45. Jim Reynolds

June 10, 2019 at 12:11 am

The wife has been watching that channel now for quite awhile and we love it’s covering of it all. NOT just the crap the Lib’s want to spread out there.

46. JDN

June 10, 2019 at 12:19 am

Bye, Bye Bayer. Only thing I bought from your company was aspirin. Two can play your game. Got your last dime outta me.

47. Ann

June 10, 2019 at 12:32 am

Not me

48. Michael Jones

June 10, 2019 at 1:15 am

I agree 100%. If Fox turns left, i’ll turn farther right by radio or OAN.

49. Caliann

June 10, 2019 at 1:17 am

The left can’t handle the truth that is reported to the people about their corruptness and lies and that is why they are trying to silence all conservative news, the Dems hate it when Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham do their research with facts and evidence which gives us the truth of what they report to the American people unlike the liberal media who makes up lies and constantly bashes our President with lies to fit their own agenda. Fox will be so sorry if they ever get rid of our favorite show hosts, they will sink to the bottom of the ratings just like the liberal news did.

50. Dolores

June 10, 2019 at 1:23 am

Me either. I’m really sick and tired of the stations that is trying to take Trump down. Hope they go under.

51. ONTIME

June 10, 2019 at 3:06 am

Remember when the left tried to strip the sponsors from Limbaugh?…..Those who were frightened by the left’s threats were never to return to the the power of the show and were left by the wayside to be regarded as cowards and fools……It might be the case again because the PC crowd is trying to play cards they have overplayed before….

52. Sara Lebofsky

June 10, 2019 at 3:11 am

My friends and I watch Fox News. I have checked out other cable channels to see how they were reporting, only to hear attacks on Trump. If my favorite hosts go, so will I. No more cable t.v. for me. Might be nice to drop Comcast from everything except internet.

53. Dennis B Anderson

June 10, 2019 at 3:27 am

My entire life I have viewed aspirin as a placebo. I don`t take any drugs nor do I drink coffee or alcohol.

54. Bernie

June 10, 2019 at 3:29 am

FOX is my “go to” network for the straight news without bias. You can count on it being the straight news. Not like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN who will give you their version of the slanted news or fake news, if anything. So, go ahead, BAYER and suck up to the liberals. You won’t get any of my business anymore. If it says BAYER, it’s a no go.

55. Gun Nuts of America

June 10, 2019 at 4:51 am

Carlson is a squinty faced thug, he constantlty shouts over people, thinks he knows everything, has no manners, and follows all the right wing lies. Deep down I think he knows Trump is a mobster and scumbag.

56. Gary

June 10, 2019 at 11:45 am

CNN & MSNBC think that once we listen to only them we’re too stupid to know anything else – WRONG AGAIN!

57. Lilshel

June 10, 2019 at 1:44 pm

If Fox is foolish enough to replace Tucker, Laura and Hannity with liberals then they must know this works both ways. I am so fed up with the conspiracy theories, outright lies and the crazies on the MSM already. Many folks I know refuse to even watch the news anymore. Pathetic!

58. Linda DeRouen

June 10, 2019 at 1:59 pm

And you have your right/freedom to say what you want but one day Judgment will come! I pray for you!

59. Yvonne A Hall

June 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm

I feel the same way. Fox news is only station that shows both sides even though some Democrats show how stupid they really are!

60. Ann Browning

June 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Tle liberals are slowly but surely taking ALL our rights from us!!! It’s time to get ALL the liberals out and NOW!!! The businesses who are listening to the liberals are no better than the liberals!!! Fox news will end up like the rest of
    the fake news media,in te toilet!!!

61. [email protected]

June 10, 2019 at 5:48 pm

WOW… I leave a comment yesterday in the am hours and still not posted. Shows why I send this outfits emails to my junk mail folder. That is after I looked into them and who was running them. Sad to see more fake players… Just saying

62. Barebara M. Manos

June 11, 2019 at 2:32 am

I like Tucker. Hannity and Ingraham, but dislike their stance on freedom of choice for women. When they discuss their views on this subject, I turn them off. Yes, I am a life-long, moderate Republican woman

63. Carol

June 11, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Me too

64. ralph bettencourt

June 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm

YES, GOOD BYE BAYER, WHICH IS ALSO MONSANTO THE MOST CORRUPT COMPANY IN TNE COUNTRY !!!

65. William G Mccann

June 14, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I will be done with bayer

66. George

June 16, 2019 at 4:01 am

Someone please start a petition I know 100’s that will sign it .

ALSO lets all stop buying things at CVS hit them in them in the their bottom line because of BAYER !!!!

67. Dolores

July 7, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Me either. Fox News is the only one you can trust.

68. Marilyn

July 7, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Not buying Bayer any more. Take it and shove it. There will be nothing more to watch on FOX if Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham go. There isn’t any new station on other tv networks worth watching either because I’m sick of listening to their opinions.

69. Albert Richter

July 7, 2019 at 9:18 pm

What we need again is too start another, ” RADIO FREE AMERICA, ” before those far left communist ( you call them DEMOCRATS) remove all our rights to Free Speech, ” !!

70. Ron

July 8, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Uh Oh ! NOBODY at the FOX NEWS CHANNEL has lost their jobs ! Especially Tucker Carlson, LARA INGRAM or SEAN HANNITY.. NOW, if your talking about the following FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S like MSM, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC they should all the DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT DEMOCRATS need to be FIRED hand IMPRISONED..

71. 4freedom

July 11, 2019 at 11:12 pm

So your proud of 60+ million dead babies since 72, sick.

72. John V

July 29, 2019 at 7:12 am

Better than the left’s ridiculous lies and B.S.Talking about manners just watch the left deranged rants, or the famous if you don’t agree with them they call us names. Is that good manners?

73. Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) found on Direct ch 347….

74. Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) direct ch 347….

75. Liberally Disgusted

August 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Tucker, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham are the only FOX news hosts I watch during the week. Weekends I watch Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, and Steve Hilton. If they don’t put Tucker back on, FOX might as well go the way of CNN and MSNBC.

76. martha ellenburg

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Tucker will be back on air Aug.19th. Advertisers need to remember that those of us who watch Fox News are the biggest audience on cable TV, and we too are consumers!

77. Paula

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

If Tucker leaves Fox, so will I. It is the only place you can get fair and balanced news. We will have to listen to the radio only!!!

78. Terry

August 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Amen to that. Tucker doesn’t come back, GOODBY to Fox. AND Goodby to all the company’s that quit advertising on fox because of the liberal lunatics pressure.

79. Mary

August 12, 2019 at 4:33 pm

To Fox News: The only reason your ratings are so high is because of Hosts like Carlson, Hannity, Ingram and the other conservatives. If you take that format away, your ratings will go down to CNN levels. I’m sure there are other good sponsors that will replace Bayer. I stopped watching Fox News for a long time after you got rid of Bill O’Reilly, but came back because of Hannity and Carlson. This is the only TV voice that conservative Americans have. We are not deplorables. We just want good honest moral values for our country, and according to your ratings, there are many, many Americans who agree.

80. Yoda

August 12, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I agree. I like to watch Fox news. They’re becoming less fair and balanced. Fox executives need to get some testicles and stop caving in to the left. Tucker and the others are popular and are having a positive impact. They don’t spew inaccurate slanted commentary. No propaganda.

81. GARY

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

sounds like FOX is being bought off veterans hospitals was cnn now FOX leave Fox alone

82. gary leitner

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

beyer, I think did a lot of experiment work for the Nazis in the real concentration camps, disgusting…..

83. Linda

August 12, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I agree…If Fox fires Tucker, Hannity and Laura just to please the far left they will lose their viewers as CNN and the rest of them have. We Conservatives deserve to hear the truth about want’s going on in and around our country. If Fox turns to the left I will stay on the Right and no longer will I watch Fox!

84. kathy johnston

August 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

We watch OAN a lot. Love the five, have posted several times for Fox to fire Jaun Williams. Love Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Judger Janine and most of the shows on Fox. We pretty much have Fox on 24/7. I use Bayer aspirin every day as a maintenance med. No more!! I have also used Bayer brand Rose food. No more. If it says Bayer, We will not purchase. We have a list of ‘do not purchase’ items. Easy to find alternatives.

85. Carol Green

August 12, 2019 at 7:11 pm

I agree with you, Marcia.

86. Monica

August 12, 2019 at 7:48 pm

No more Bayer for me and why is it that others can say whatever they want and get by with it unless you are conservative! If anyone is removed from Fox news,I will remove Fox news!!!!!!

87. Linda

August 12, 2019 at 8:44 pm

If Tucker, Hannity and Laura go, Fox is down the tube because I will not watch Fox news again nor will my friends. All of the sponsors that pullout we will pullout from them.
    Fox is making a fatal error.
    Pearl

88. Randy Hodges

August 13, 2019 at 12:48 am

If Tucker goes I will go, Fox News will turn into another fake news like the rest of them.

89. bug

August 13, 2019 at 10:19 am

AMEN!!!!

90. Elizabeth Fisher

August 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Love Tucker and his thoughts are right. Keep Tucker please.

Censorship

This Chicago Tribune columnist just got attacked by cancel culture union thugs over this op-ed

Not content to set fire to our cities, destroy police stations, and tear down our history and culture, the mob’s next target are journalists.

They already got the liberal opinion editor of The New York Times fired, now they are going after one columnist who tells it like it is.

But this Chicago Tribune columnist isn’t backing down in the face of attacks by the cancel culture union thugs.

It’s a cancer on our society.

A socialist hears something he or she doesn’t like and the next thing you know there are riots in the street, stabbings, rapes, and millions of dollars in destruction.

That is the way the violent Antifa thugs operate.

But it’s not new.

Long before BLM, long before these Antifa rich kids were tearing up our cities, there were the union bosses and their thugs.

Their violence was legendary and brutal.

Cross a picket line, you might just get pulled out of your truck and stabbed 40 or 50 times.

Go to work to feed your family, a shotgun blast could end your life.

Celebrate passage of a new state right to work law, the union thugs will make sure it’s your last celebration as gunfire fills the night.

Speak out against union corruption, you just might be swimming with the fishes.

And who can forget the awful and deadly arson at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in Puerto Rico in 1987 that took 98 lives and injured hundreds more. The fire was set by union thugs.

Now, at least in Chicago, the cancel culture Antifa thugs and union boss thugs have joined fists in attacking Chicago Tribune columnist John Kass over a column he wrote on, as he put it “the growing sense of lawlessness in America’s urban areas.”

In response to his well-written and timely piece, the Chicago Tribune Guild union, which Kass has repeatedly declined to join, wrote an open letter to the management of the Tribune attacking and defaming him.

They falsely accused him of both bigotry and fomenting conspiracy theories.

Not surprisingly, the Tribune’s management has decided not to engage publicly with the union thugs.

Not so for Mr. Kass.

He has decided to fight back.

His July 22 column was titled “Something Grows in The Big Cities Run by Democrats: An Overwhelming Sense of Lawlessness.”

The column explored the well-known and very public connections between soft-on-crime liberal prosecutors and increases in violence with the political donations of left-wing billionaire George Soros.

Soros, as readers of Pants on Fire News know has, in several states funded liberal candidates for prosecutor, including Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, of the Jussie Smollett case fame.

Soros’ influence on these races is documented, proven, reported on, and undeniable. But that doesn’t matter to the violent Left.

For some reason the union thugs and cancel culture mobsters ignored a Chicago Sun Times piece on the roughly $2 million in Soros money that flowed to Foxx in her primary election against more traditional law-and-order candidates.

And as far back as 2016, Politico, and The Wall Street Journal reported on Soros’ money going into local DA races and to support candidates for district attorney in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, and Wisconsin.”

Even radical leftist Huffington Post wrote in 2018 about contributions from Soros and his Super PACs to local prosecutor candidates.

But Kass isn’t allowed to report on it because it no longer fits the left’s narrative to talk about George Soros.

So they launch an attack figuring he will just go away.

Afterall, most people subjected to radical cancel culture don’t have a voice, they’re afraid, and when they are shouted down and attacked they end up kneeling and kissing socialist sandal clad feet.

But not John Kass. He has a platform, he has a voice, and he is not afraid to use it. In a recent column on the firestorm Kass wrote the following:

“I will not apologize for writing about Soros.

I will not bow to those who’ve wrongly defamed me.

I will continue writing my column.”

Kass continued, “The left doesn’t like my politics. I get that. I don’t like theirs much, either. But those who follow me on social media know that I do not personally criticize my colleagues for their politics. I try to elevate their fine work.”

“And I will not soil my name by groveling to anyone in this or any other newsroom.”

“The larger question is not about me, or the political left that hopes to silence people like me, but about America and its young. Those of us targeted by cancel culture are not only victims. We are examples, as French revolutionaries once said, in order to encourage the others.”

As Kass concluded in his piece, in today’s culture, anyone who doesn’t “behave” will be marginalized, censored and beat down.

Those who agree to self-censor, grovel, and kiss the feet of their tormentors will be praised and “allowed” to go on with their lives.

These are dangerous times for America. And America needs real journalists like John Kass.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Censorship

This viral video just destroyed the biggest lie the media tells Americans

The 2020 election is bringing out the worst in the Fake News Media.

So-called “reporters” actively stopped reporting the truth and regularly lie to the American people.

And now this viral video just destroyed the biggest lie the media tells Americans.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee wanted to hammer Attorney General William Barr over the administration deploying federal law enforcement to Portland to protect a federal courthouse from Antifa and Black Lives Matter terrorists working to burn it down.

Liberals claimed this was a fascists and heavy handed response.

So Judiciary Committee ranking member Jim Jordan played a seven minute video clip of rioters in Portland attacking the courthouse interspersed with fake news reporters and Democrats praising “peaceful protestors.”

This infuriated MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell who hysterically ranted about Jordan’s performance during her daily MSNBC show.

“Ranking Republican Jim Jordan showed a graphic, selectively edited nearly eight-minute montage of protests around the country, which he claimed were anything but peaceful including sound bites from Democrats Biden and Obama, clearly very political and highly edited,” Mitchell began.

“Let me just say, let me just say, that presenting – for Jim Jordan, the ranking Republican, to present that video when the committee rules are there should be 48 hours of warning and the selective editing of that video with former Vice president Biden, President Obama, Susan Rice, and others, all talking about peaceful protests out of context and then showing the most violent viral video that anyone has seen all in one seven-minute and 44-second spurt was pretty extraordinary,” Mitchell added.

The full video is actually 10-minute and 9-seconds, but House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler pulled the plug and refused to allow Jim Jordan to show the rest of the video.

Watch it in full below:

The Fake News Media has spent weeks trying to convince Americans that violent rioters are peaceful protestors.

That’s because the fake news fears there will be a political backlash against Joe Biden if Americans see that Democrats are enabling these riots, so these fake news reporters are trying to falsely claim rioters are actually peaceful protesters.

Censorship

This resignation letter had all hell breaking loose at The New York Times

The New York Times is flailing around in a summer of turmoil.

Things just got worse.

And this resignation letter had all hell breaking loose at The New York Times.

Centrist opinion columnist Bari Weiss resigned from the paper on Tuesday and published a scathing resignation letter attacking The Times for letting “woke” mobs of younger, left-wing staffers to run roughshod over values that made The New York Times at one point the nation’s most revered journalistic institution.

Instead, Weiss blasted The Times for allowing left-wing critics on Twitter to essentially act as the paper’s editor and force The Times to shape their coverage to fit the narrative that this narrow base demanded.

“Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative,” Weiss wrote.

Weiss also revealed that for all their boasting about “diversity and inclusion,” The New York Times tolerated staffers subjecting Weiss to anti-Semetic and sexist bullying.

“My own forays into Wrongthink have made me the subject of constant bullying by colleagues who disagree with my views. They have called me a Nazi and a racist; I have learned to brush off comments about how I’m ‘writing about the Jews again.’ Several colleagues perceived to be friendly with me were badgered by coworkers. My work and my character are openly demeaned on company-wide Slack channels where masthead editors regularly weigh in. There, some coworkers insist I need to be rooted out if this company is to be a truly ‘inclusive’ one, while others post ax emojis next to my name. Still other New York Times employees publicly smear me as a liar and a bigot on Twitter with no fear that harassing me will be met with appropriate action. They never are,” Weiss wrote.

Weiss’ critiques of the leftists at The Times line up with what Americans are seeing in the streets.

The new Left is an authoritarian movement that seeks to silence anyone that disagrees with them and harassment, bullying, and even violence will be used to get its way.