Censorship

Tucker Carlson found out some bad news that could take him off the air

Tucker Carlson is one of the most popular hosts in all of cable news.

Therefore, the Left has targeted him for destruction.

Now, Tucker Carlson found out some extremely bad news that could take him off the air.

Democrats know they can never pass a law banning Fox News.

So instead, liberal activists target Fox News primetime hosts’ corporate sponsors.

There is no law mandating companies advertise on certain programs.

Corporations are the weak link in the media ecosystem, so what liberal activists do is tell companies that advertise on Fox that they intend to boycott them unless they drop Fox News shows.

None of the people who claim to boycott these companies actually buy their products or even follow through on the threat.

But they know companies are eager to virtue signal about how their “brand” stands for so-called “diversity and inclusion” so they drop the Fox show.

That’s exactly what happened when corporate titan Bayer leaked word it would no longer air commercials on Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham’s show.

Liberals are trying to force Fox News to become a liberal network by strangling their finances.

If companies won’t advertise on Fox News then Fox will be forced to fire Carlson, Ingraham, and Sean Hannity and replace them with liberals.

Fox News will then become CNN or MSNBC.

Should companies force conservative hosts like Tucker Carlson off the air?

let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

1. Marcia Shahon

June 8, 2019 at 3:52 am

Fox News is the only station that I watch. If Fox goes off the air I will get all my news from the radio. I will never listen to any of the other stations

2. Joanne

June 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I feel the same way!

3. clamcop369

June 9, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Ditto !

4. Gerry

June 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm

F*** the libtards and all their BS. The whole world is catching on to the libtard/leftist/demoRAT BS and soon enough they will be as extinct as the dinasaurs who used to rule the land. Taking on our duly elected President is the worst thing they could have tried because not only did they pi** off Trump — they tried pi**ing on the American citizens — big mistake.

5. Marsha

June 9, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Ditto to “ALL” of the above!!

6. Robert

June 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The democratic party has completely lost their minds, all they want is to market themselves to people that are not informed to what is going on in this country, if they leave Fox News, so will I…

7. Marci Fridland

June 9, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I rely on Fox news for the most reliable, most factual, and most complete news available today. The bias promoted by other sources is easily recognizable for what it is. I do not need a journalist to interpret or explain facts to me.

8. JC

June 9, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Bayer has made a really bad mistake! Fox has the best ratings so why would their PR guys shun the guys with the best ratings?? Sounds like Bayer execs better look again at their people to see why they are showing bias or corruption. Lot of people watching Fox wondering what kind of screwballs are running Bayer!

9. dave thomas

June 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm

IN 1 WORD COMMUNIST/MARXISTS !!

10. Lin

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Maybe Bayer needs a lot of letters from Tucker watchers saying we won’t buy Bayer any more unless they advertise with Fox.

Sometimes we are too silent and the Libs win.

11. Dennis Smith

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

SURELY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS KNOW THE LIBERALS ARE A MESS AND WE CANNOT TOLERATE THEM MUCH LONGER OR UNTIL 2020 WHEN THEY GET THEIR DO!!

12. Marinevet

June 9, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Try One America News Network. http://www.oann.com

13. Marinevet

June 9, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I agree.

14. Flotmorton P Gildersleeve

June 9, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Me too, Ladies

15. James Buchakian

June 9, 2019 at 4:09 pm

NO MORE BAYER,OR ANYBODY AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Me three and not much of them any more…………they have added more and more liberals to each program until they are not much different than the other networks……………makes me cry and will probably drive me to the internet to get rational news.

17. liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Also good by Bayer!! Won’t buy anything with your name on it.

18. Phyllis Corrigan

June 9, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Ditto to all of the above

19. Pj

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

If foxs sides with these disgusting liberals and let Tucker go, they deserve to go down. Liberals truly are the most dangerous and disgusting subhuman stains on America. The owners and the wives better listen to the people. It’s decent people keeping Fox’s news on the air. Not the liars and cry babies liberals.

20. Aline

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Not to worry Tucker, THEY’RE ALL GOING TO HELL for their crimes! There is NOTHING in this world, more disgusting, more evil, more corrupt, than the demonCRAPic party! THESE DEMONS WILL PAY! THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN, FOR MONEY, FAME, POWER and CONTROL! IN HELL, THEY WON”T HAVE MUCH OF ANY OF IT, EXCEPT THAT THEY WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY! I LOVE IT!

21. gary leitner

June 9, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Now in the process of returning anything with Beyer on it. I’ll find better replacement from non political hack companies. Beyer could gain so much in the Goodwill area if they stood up for the truth about the power hungry demon crat leftists. Left argue tariff on Mexico a tax to American consumers, yet non of em voted for the tax cut??? Are we not now paying a significant tax on all the illegals coming in that the demon crats continue to allow to come in???? Didn’t Beyer get rich off what the Nazis did in Europe??

22. Eizabeth Koontz

June 9, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I won’t buy Bayer any more and ditto to all the other coments.

23. el Dorko

June 9, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Ain’t gonna happen.

24. Deborah Sheehan

June 9, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agreed!

25. ROBERT POWELL

June 9, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING BAYER FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE THE NEW OWNERS OF THE POISON THEY ARE SELLING FOR MONSANTO. THEY ARE KNOWINGLY KILLING THE HONEY BEES. AND HARMING THE VERY PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING. greedy money grubbing democrats…

26. Joan

June 9, 2019 at 5:19 pm

NO – corporations should not e able to force conservative hosts off the air. If they do and FOX became liberal, THAT WOULD BE THE END of my watching Fox!

27. Ladd A Prier

June 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I agree Marcia. I stopped watching CNN during the first Gulf war and the other MSM stations shortly thereafter. The blatant leftist bias still nauseates me.

28. MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:44 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE NEWSAKA KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
    ALL THESE NETWORKS CONSTANTLY DO IS TRY CONSTANTLY COMMENT ABOUT IS HOW TO IMPEACH OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, DONALD J. TRUMP & ALL OTHER CONSERATIVES & REPLUBICANS ON HOW TO TAKE THEM OUT OF OFFICE. WE DON’T CARE HOW THEY FEAL. THIS IS AMERICA & EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINIONS.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

29. MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:45 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE MSNBC KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

30. Guido

June 9, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Bayer, you are stupid! You are loosing a lot of customers, I will be one and my wife two. Fox is the most watched cable channel. Hopefully you will loose all the republicans!!

31. Tom Miller

June 9, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I agree with all the comments. I don’t watch all the other fake media programs

32. John Duffey

June 9, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I and my household will no longer buy anything Bayer makes. I hope they go broke. Spineless people

33. C D

June 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

We talked about freedom of speech ???? but it seems like it’s only for liberals! Why is there so much evil ????????? Let freedom ring!!!!!

34. Patricia Colquitt

June 9, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Try OANN, it’s conservative. Really good. Tipping point & the daily ledger.

35. michael zitterman

June 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Liberals, conservatives, and independents should stop buying from those companies that succumb to these threats and should discontinue or minimize patronage of CNN,MSNBC, etc..

michael zizterman
    [email protected]

36. Marc

June 9, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Sme here.

37. Old Crow

June 9, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Who on earth buys overpriced Bayer stuff anyway!

38. Gregory Sullivan

June 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

It’s beyond me as to why our president doesn’t investigate George Soros for manipulating world currency where he got his billions of dollars which I think is illegal. Where are all of the snipers when we need them?

39. Rita

June 9, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Me either, and I can live without Bayer!!!

40. John Andrew Marshall

June 9, 2019 at 10:32 pm

FON News is the only station that tells it like it is and even has Democrat hosts to make for a good debate. Plus they have numerous Democrat guests that give their viewpoint and Republicans with them to make a good debate as well. FOX has already lost some good conservative hosts and can’t afford to lose more and replace them with, otherwise we will never get a complete story from BOTH sides. It will be all one-aided, like all the fake news sources out there.

41. Trumpster

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I get most of my news from One American News or fro American Family Radio. Ether station tells it like it is and shows the real truth about what is going on.

42. SMG

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

The way I see it is that if Bayer leaves Fox then that just opens that commercial spot up for someone else that been waiting in line to advertise there. Let Bayer leave, who cares!!

43. Jody Maas

June 9, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Keep it up Fox. Hello OAN, The Blaze or any other conservative media group who has the cajoles to
    oppose Fox.

44. Frances Marie Brown

June 10, 2019 at 12:03 am

The manager and editor and all heads of this station are foolish and actually stupid if for once you think “WE THE PEOPLE” will continue to watch Fox if you remove one more Host off the air. Get some backbones and courage and stand up to these so called companies and demoncrats and soros and tell them NO more we will listen to you/ We will listen to the people. Start a poll and see for yourselves. AND BAYER IS NO LONGER HEADQUARTERED IN THE USA. I live in Pittsburgh and they no longer are in Pittsburgh so they are not even a local company

45. Jim Reynolds

June 10, 2019 at 12:11 am

The wife has been watching that channel now for quite awhile and we love it’s covering of it all. NOT just the crap the Lib’s want to spread out there.

46. JDN

June 10, 2019 at 12:19 am

Bye, Bye Bayer. Only thing I bought from your company was aspirin. Two can play your game. Got your last dime outta me.

47. Ann

June 10, 2019 at 12:32 am

Not me

48. Michael Jones

June 10, 2019 at 1:15 am

I agree 100%. If Fox turns left, i’ll turn farther right by radio or OAN.

49. Caliann

June 10, 2019 at 1:17 am

The left can’t handle the truth that is reported to the people about their corruptness and lies and that is why they are trying to silence all conservative news, the Dems hate it when Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham do their research with facts and evidence which gives us the truth of what they report to the American people unlike the liberal media who makes up lies and constantly bashes our President with lies to fit their own agenda. Fox will be so sorry if they ever get rid of our favorite show hosts, they will sink to the bottom of the ratings just like the liberal news did.

50. Dolores

June 10, 2019 at 1:23 am

Me either. I’m really sick and tired of the stations that is trying to take Trump down. Hope they go under.

51. ONTIME

June 10, 2019 at 3:06 am

Remember when the left tried to strip the sponsors from Limbaugh?…..Those who were frightened by the left’s threats were never to return to the the power of the show and were left by the wayside to be regarded as cowards and fools……It might be the case again because the PC crowd is trying to play cards they have overplayed before….

52. Sara Lebofsky

June 10, 2019 at 3:11 am

My friends and I watch Fox News. I have checked out other cable channels to see how they were reporting, only to hear attacks on Trump. If my favorite hosts go, so will I. No more cable t.v. for me. Might be nice to drop Comcast from everything except internet.

53. Dennis B Anderson

June 10, 2019 at 3:27 am

My entire life I have viewed aspirin as a placebo. I don`t take any drugs nor do I drink coffee or alcohol.

54. Bernie

June 10, 2019 at 3:29 am

FOX is my “go to” network for the straight news without bias. You can count on it being the straight news. Not like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN who will give you their version of the slanted news or fake news, if anything. So, go ahead, BAYER and suck up to the liberals. You won’t get any of my business anymore. If it says BAYER, it’s a no go.

55. Gun Nuts of America

June 10, 2019 at 4:51 am

Carlson is a squinty faced thug, he constantlty shouts over people, thinks he knows everything, has no manners, and follows all the right wing lies. Deep down I think he knows Trump is a mobster and scumbag.

56. Gary

June 10, 2019 at 11:45 am

CNN & MSNBC think that once we listen to only them we’re too stupid to know anything else – WRONG AGAIN!

57. Lilshel

June 10, 2019 at 1:44 pm

If Fox is foolish enough to replace Tucker, Laura and Hannity with liberals then they must know this works both ways. I am so fed up with the conspiracy theories, outright lies and the crazies on the MSM already. Many folks I know refuse to even watch the news anymore. Pathetic!

58. Linda DeRouen

June 10, 2019 at 1:59 pm

And you have your right/freedom to say what you want but one day Judgment will come! I pray for you!

59. Yvonne A Hall

June 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm

I feel the same way. Fox news is only station that shows both sides even though some Democrats show how stupid they really are!

60. Ann Browning

June 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Tle liberals are slowly but surely taking ALL our rights from us!!! It’s time to get ALL the liberals out and NOW!!! The businesses who are listening to the liberals are no better than the liberals!!! Fox news will end up like the rest of
    the fake news media,in te toilet!!!

61. [email protected]

June 10, 2019 at 5:48 pm

WOW… I leave a comment yesterday in the am hours and still not posted. Shows why I send this outfits emails to my junk mail folder. That is after I looked into them and who was running them. Sad to see more fake players… Just saying

62. Barebara M. Manos

June 11, 2019 at 2:32 am

I like Tucker. Hannity and Ingraham, but dislike their stance on freedom of choice for women. When they discuss their views on this subject, I turn them off. Yes, I am a life-long, moderate Republican woman

63. Carol

June 11, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Me too

64. ralph bettencourt

June 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm

YES, GOOD BYE BAYER, WHICH IS ALSO MONSANTO THE MOST CORRUPT COMPANY IN TNE COUNTRY !!!

65. William G Mccann

June 14, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I will be done with bayer

66. George

June 16, 2019 at 4:01 am

Someone please start a petition I know 100’s that will sign it .

ALSO lets all stop buying things at CVS hit them in them in the their bottom line because of BAYER !!!!

67. Dolores

July 7, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Me either. Fox News is the only one you can trust.

68. Marilyn

July 7, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Not buying Bayer any more. Take it and shove it. There will be nothing more to watch on FOX if Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham go. There isn’t any new station on other tv networks worth watching either because I’m sick of listening to their opinions.

69. Albert Richter

July 7, 2019 at 9:18 pm

What we need again is too start another, ” RADIO FREE AMERICA, ” before those far left communist ( you call them DEMOCRATS) remove all our rights to Free Speech, ” !!

70. Ron

July 8, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Uh Oh ! NOBODY at the FOX NEWS CHANNEL has lost their jobs ! Especially Tucker Carlson, LARA INGRAM or SEAN HANNITY.. NOW, if your talking about the following FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S like MSM, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC they should all the DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT DEMOCRATS need to be FIRED hand IMPRISONED..

71. 4freedom

July 11, 2019 at 11:12 pm

So your proud of 60+ million dead babies since 72, sick.

72. John V

July 29, 2019 at 7:12 am

Better than the left’s ridiculous lies and B.S.Talking about manners just watch the left deranged rants, or the famous if you don’t agree with them they call us names. Is that good manners?

73. Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) found on Direct ch 347….

74. Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) direct ch 347….

75. Liberally Disgusted

August 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Tucker, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham are the only FOX news hosts I watch during the week. Weekends I watch Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, and Steve Hilton. If they don’t put Tucker back on, FOX might as well go the way of CNN and MSNBC.

76. martha ellenburg

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Tucker will be back on air Aug.19th. Advertisers need to remember that those of us who watch Fox News are the biggest audience on cable TV, and we too are consumers!

77. Paula

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

If Tucker leaves Fox, so will I. It is the only place you can get fair and balanced news. We will have to listen to the radio only!!!

78. Terry

August 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Amen to that. Tucker doesn’t come back, GOODBY to Fox. AND Goodby to all the company’s that quit advertising on fox because of the liberal lunatics pressure.

79. Mary

August 12, 2019 at 4:33 pm

To Fox News: The only reason your ratings are so high is because of Hosts like Carlson, Hannity, Ingram and the other conservatives. If you take that format away, your ratings will go down to CNN levels. I’m sure there are other good sponsors that will replace Bayer. I stopped watching Fox News for a long time after you got rid of Bill O’Reilly, but came back because of Hannity and Carlson. This is the only TV voice that conservative Americans have. We are not deplorables. We just want good honest moral values for our country, and according to your ratings, there are many, many Americans who agree.

80. Yoda

August 12, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I agree. I like to watch Fox news. They’re becoming less fair and balanced. Fox executives need to get some testicles and stop caving in to the left. Tucker and the others are popular and are having a positive impact. They don’t spew inaccurate slanted commentary. No propaganda.

81. GARY

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

sounds like FOX is being bought off veterans hospitals was cnn now FOX leave Fox alone

82. gary leitner

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

beyer, I think did a lot of experiment work for the Nazis in the real concentration camps, disgusting…..

83. Linda

August 12, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I agree…If Fox fires Tucker, Hannity and Laura just to please the far left they will lose their viewers as CNN and the rest of them have. We Conservatives deserve to hear the truth about want’s going on in and around our country. If Fox turns to the left I will stay on the Right and no longer will I watch Fox!

84. kathy johnston

August 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

We watch OAN a lot. Love the five, have posted several times for Fox to fire Jaun Williams. Love Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Judger Janine and most of the shows on Fox. We pretty much have Fox on 24/7. I use Bayer aspirin every day as a maintenance med. No more!! I have also used Bayer brand Rose food. No more. If it says Bayer, We will not purchase. We have a list of ‘do not purchase’ items. Easy to find alternatives.

85. Carol Green

August 12, 2019 at 7:11 pm

I agree with you, Marcia.

86. Monica

August 12, 2019 at 7:48 pm

No more Bayer for me and why is it that others can say whatever they want and get by with it unless you are conservative! If anyone is removed from Fox news,I will remove Fox news!!!!!!

87. Linda

August 12, 2019 at 8:44 pm

If Tucker, Hannity and Laura go, Fox is down the tube because I will not watch Fox news again nor will my friends. All of the sponsors that pullout we will pullout from them.
    Fox is making a fatal error.
    Pearl

88. Randy Hodges

August 13, 2019 at 12:48 am

If Tucker goes I will go, Fox News will turn into another fake news like the rest of them.

89. bug

August 13, 2019 at 10:19 am

AMEN!!!!

90. Elizabeth Fisher

August 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Love Tucker and his thoughts are right. Keep Tucker please.

Censorship

You won’t believe what The View wants to do to Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard

The war in Ukraine has sparked a global crisis with many devastating consequences.

Worse yet, the war propaganda coming from the so-called “mainstream” media is appalling.

And you won’t believe what The View wants to do to Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard.

The Democrat Media Complex and the warmongers of both parties are itching for escalation in the war in Ukraine.

On the Left, Congressman Eric Swalwell floated the idea of expelling Russian students from the country.

Neoconservatives on the Right like Adam Kinzinger – whose Congressional district was gerrymandered out of existence by Illinois Democrats – wants a no-fly zone over Ukraine, and Senator Lindsey Graham called for someone in the Russian government to assassinate Vladimir Putin.

People who are calling for peace and don’t want to see brinkmanship with a nuclear power, and people who are pushing back against dangerous war propaganda have been labeled “collaborators,” and even “traitors.”

Such is the case with Fox News host Tucker Carlson and former Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.

That’s why the harpies on The View want Carlson and Gabbard investigated and arrested by the Department of Justice.

So-called “Republican” Ana Navarro, who hasn’t espoused a real conservative opinion in a decade, argued, “I think DOJ (Department of Justice) in the same way it is setting up a task force to investigate oligarchs, should look into people who are Russian propagandists and shilling for Putin.”

The establishment is so hot for war, combating propaganda and resisting American involvement is somehow tantamount to “shilling for Putin.”

Whoopi Goldberg got in on the act and said, “They used to arrest people for doing stuff like this. If they thought you were colluding with a Russian agent. If they thought you were putting out information or taking information and handing over to Russia. They used to actually investigate stuff like this.”

Goldberg’s statement is mind-blowing considering she was highly critical of the Hollywood blacklist of the past.

There were communists in the State Department, media, entertainment, and academia that were actually collaborating with the Soviet Union, and the Left believed the McCarthy Era was the worst thing that ever happened in America.

It’s impossible to oppose McCarthyism and call for Carlson and Gabbard to be investigated and arrested.

There is no way that the panelists of The View would have been on board with arresting people who opposed the Vietnam War.

Carlson, who has the top rated show in cable news, is probably the strongest anti-war voice on television.

And Gabbard, a former Army reserve officer, became persona non grata for her anti-war positions.

The ladies of The View and the Left more broadly are exposing themselves to be authoritarians.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

Censorship

One journalist’s lawsuit could end Big Tech censoring conservatives

Social media companies suppressing conservative speech is getting out of hand.

Now someone is fighting back.

And one journalist’s lawsuit could end Big Tech censoring conservatives.

Twitter banned former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson for supposedly spreading “misinformation” about the coronavirus vaccine.

Berenson’s “crime” was posting that the COVID vaccine did not stop transmission of the virus.

In Berenson’s lawsuit, the former New York Times reporter argues that his comments were objectively true.

Berenson also cites California law, which defines common carriers as a platform that “offers to the public to carry persons, property, or messages.”

This argument could prove vital as Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas hinted in an April opinion that Big Tech companies fall under the definition of a common carrier like the phone or mail company, which would limit the ability of Big Tech to censor speech.

Berenson also argued that Twitter acted as an agent of the government to censor his speech, citing Twitter banning Berenson shortly after Joe Biden called on Big Tech companies to censor “misinformation” about the coronavirus.

“The extraordinarily close nexus between the July 2021 statements by senior executive branch officials—including President Biden himself—calling for censorship by such companies and Twitter’s corresponding immediate actions against Mr. Berenson,” the lawsuit added.

There is already established case law that the government cannot pressure private companies to carry out actions that would be unconstitutional if the government performed them.

That argument – as well as the common carrier contention – lays out two legal paths for Berenson to argue his case and potentially find a receptive audience at the Supreme Court.

Conservatives waited for years for a manner in which to secure legal recourse to Big Tech’s ideologically motivated censorship.

Thanks to Berenson’s lawsuit and Big Tech’s overreach, they may have finally found a silver bullet.

Censorship

Big Tech is trying to censor one undeniable truth about the COVID vaccine

Social media censorship is out of control.

Ever since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, Big Tech began banning users for posting true information.

And now Big Tech is trying to censor one undeniable truth about the COVID vaccine.

According to a new policy implemented by Twitter, the social media platform can now impose penalties up to a permanent suspension for posting that a vaccinated individual can spread COVID.

“When Tweets include misleading information about Covid-19, we may place a label on those tweets that includes corrective information about that claim,” Twitter’s policy reads. “We may apply labels to Tweets that contain, for example . . . false or misleading claims that people who have received the vaccine can spread or shed the virus (or symptoms, or immunity) to unvaccinated people.”

At the start of the pandemic, social media platforms banned users for posting that the virus likely escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China.

Now Twitter is threatening to ban anyone for posting truthful information about vaccinated individuals still being able to spread COVID.

Twitter’s new policy runs contrary to Centers for Disease Control guidelines that state that “risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.”

In addition, Nature.com reported on a study published in October, which showed that fully vaccinated individuals possessed a lower risk of spreading COVID, but that spread was still possible and the vaccine’s protection against spread waned over time.

“The authors found that although the vaccines did offer some protection against infection and onward transmission, Delta dampened that effect. A person who was fully vaccinated and then had a ‘breakthrough’ Delta infection was almost twice as likely to pass on the virus as someone who was infected with Alpha. And that was on top of the higher risk of having a breakthrough infection caused by Delta than one caused by Alpha,” Nature.com reported.

One reason so many people do not trust either the vaccines or the authorities promising the vaccines are safe and effective is because no one allows an honest discussion of the vaccines.

Any hint that the vaccines may not be 100% perfect is labeled as misinformation, a conspiracy theory or “anti-vaxx.”

But Twitter censoring people for posting an honest fact that vaccinated people – while at lower risk – can still spread the coronavirus leaves people with the impression that elite institutions have something to hide.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.