Censorship

Tucker Carlson found out some bad news that could take him off the air

Tucker Carlson is one of the most popular hosts in all of cable news.

Therefore, the Left has targeted him for destruction.

Now, Tucker Carlson found out some extremely bad news that could take him off the air.

Democrats know they can never pass a law banning Fox News.

So instead, liberal activists target Fox News primetime hosts’ corporate sponsors.

There is no law mandating companies advertise on certain programs.

Corporations are the weak link in the media ecosystem, so what liberal activists do is tell companies that advertise on Fox that they intend to boycott them unless they drop Fox News shows.

None of the people who claim to boycott these companies actually buy their products or even follow through on the threat.

But they know companies are eager to virtue signal about how their “brand” stands for so-called “diversity and inclusion” so they drop the Fox show.

That’s exactly what happened when corporate titan Bayer leaked word it would no longer air commercials on Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham’s show.

Liberals are trying to force Fox News to become a liberal network by strangling their finances.

If companies won’t advertise on Fox News then Fox will be forced to fire Carlson, Ingraham, and Sean Hannity and replace them with liberals.

Fox News will then become CNN or MSNBC.

Should companies force conservative hosts like Tucker Carlson off the air?

let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

1. Marcia Shahon

June 8, 2019 at 3:52 am

Fox News is the only station that I watch. If Fox goes off the air I will get all my news from the radio. I will never listen to any of the other stations

• Joanne

June 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I feel the same way!

• Flotmorton P Gildersleeve

June 9, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Me too, Ladies

• liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Me three and not much of them any more…………they have added more and more liberals to each program until they are not much different than the other networks……………makes me cry and will probably drive me to the internet to get rational news.

• liz phelps

June 9, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Also good by Bayer!! Won’t buy anything with your name on it.

• ralph bettencourt

June 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm

YES, GOOD BYE BAYER, WHICH IS ALSO MONSANTO THE MOST CORRUPT COMPANY IN TNE COUNTRY !!!

• Marilyn

July 7, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Not buying Bayer any more. Take it and shove it. There will be nothing more to watch on FOX if Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham go. There isn’t any new station on other tv networks worth watching either because I’m sick of listening to their opinions.

• gary leitner

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

beyer, I think did a lot of experiment work for the Nazis in the real concentration camps, disgusting…..

• Pj

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

If foxs sides with these disgusting liberals and let Tucker go, they deserve to go down. Liberals truly are the most dangerous and disgusting subhuman stains on America. The owners and the wives better listen to the people. It’s decent people keeping Fox’s news on the air. Not the liars and cry babies liberals.

• bug

August 13, 2019 at 10:19 am

AMEN!!!!

• Aline

June 9, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Not to worry Tucker, THEY’RE ALL GOING TO HELL for their crimes! There is NOTHING in this world, more disgusting, more evil, more corrupt, than the demonCRAPic party! THESE DEMONS WILL PAY! THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATAN, FOR MONEY, FAME, POWER and CONTROL! IN HELL, THEY WON”T HAVE MUCH OF ANY OF IT, EXCEPT THAT THEY WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY! I LOVE IT!

• Carol

June 11, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Me too

• Marci Fridland

June 9, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I rely on Fox news for the most reliable, most factual, and most complete news available today. The bias promoted by other sources is easily recognizable for what it is. I do not need a journalist to interpret or explain facts to me.

• Paula

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

If Tucker leaves Fox, so will I. It is the only place you can get fair and balanced news. We will have to listen to the radio only!!!

• Marinevet

June 9, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Try One America News Network. http://www.oann.com

• Jim Reynolds

June 10, 2019 at 12:11 am

The wife has been watching that channel now for quite awhile and we love it’s covering of it all. NOT just the crap the Lib’s want to spread out there.

• Elizabeth Fisher

August 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Love Tucker and his thoughts are right. Keep Tucker please.

• Ladd A Prier

June 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I agree Marcia. I stopped watching CNN during the first Gulf war and the other MSM stations shortly thereafter. The blatant leftist bias still nauseates me.

• Barebara M. Manos

June 11, 2019 at 2:32 am

I like Tucker. Hannity and Ingraham, but dislike their stance on freedom of choice for women. When they discuss their views on this subject, I turn them off. Yes, I am a life-long, moderate Republican woman

• 4freedom

July 11, 2019 at 11:12 pm

So your proud of 60+ million dead babies since 72, sick.

• MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:44 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE NEWSAKA KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
      ALL THESE NETWORKS CONSTANTLY DO IS TRY CONSTANTLY COMMENT ABOUT IS HOW TO IMPEACH OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, DONALD J. TRUMP & ALL OTHER CONSERATIVES & REPLUBICANS ON HOW TO TAKE THEM OUT OF OFFICE. WE DON’T CARE HOW THEY FEAL. THIS IS AMERICA & EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINIONS.
      GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

• MARGARET & MIKE T.

June 9, 2019 at 5:45 pm

MY FAMILY & NEIGHBORS’ & FRIENDS ALL WATCH FOX CHANNELS, TUCKER CARSLON, SEAN HANNILY, LAURA INGHRAM & ALL OTHER OPINION SHOWS!!!! THIS IS AMERICA & NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US NOT TO WATCH WHAT WE WANT. BESIDES, WHAT ABOUT WSNBS OR WHATEVER THAT SHOW IS!! ALSON CNN, FAKE MSNBC KNOWN AS THE CLITNON NEWS NETWORK!!!!
      GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

• C D

June 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

We talked about freedom of speech ???? but it seems like it’s only for liberals! Why is there so much evil ????????? Let freedom ring!!!!!

• Patricia Colquitt

June 9, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Try OANN, it’s conservative. Really good. Tipping point & the daily ledger.

• Marc

June 9, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Sme here.

• Old Crow

June 9, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Who on earth buys overpriced Bayer stuff anyway!

• Ann

June 10, 2019 at 12:32 am

Not me

• Rita

June 9, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Me either, and I can live without Bayer!!!

• SMG

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

The way I see it is that if Bayer leaves Fox then that just opens that commercial spot up for someone else that been waiting in line to advertise there. Let Bayer leave, who cares!!

• John Andrew Marshall

June 9, 2019 at 10:32 pm

FON News is the only station that tells it like it is and even has Democrat hosts to make for a good debate. Plus they have numerous Democrat guests that give their viewpoint and Republicans with them to make a good debate as well. FOX has already lost some good conservative hosts and can’t afford to lose more and replace them with, otherwise we will never get a complete story from BOTH sides. It will be all one-aided, like all the fake news sources out there.

• Michael Jones

June 10, 2019 at 1:15 am

I agree 100%. If Fox turns left, i’ll turn farther right by radio or OAN.

• Caliann

June 10, 2019 at 1:17 am

The left can’t handle the truth that is reported to the people about their corruptness and lies and that is why they are trying to silence all conservative news, the Dems hate it when Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham do their research with facts and evidence which gives us the truth of what they report to the American people unlike the liberal media who makes up lies and constantly bashes our President with lies to fit their own agenda. Fox will be so sorry if they ever get rid of our favorite show hosts, they will sink to the bottom of the ratings just like the liberal news did.

• Dolores

June 10, 2019 at 1:23 am

Me either. I’m really sick and tired of the stations that is trying to take Trump down. Hope they go under.

• Lilshel

June 10, 2019 at 1:44 pm

If Fox is foolish enough to replace Tucker, Laura and Hannity with liberals then they must know this works both ways. I am so fed up with the conspiracy theories, outright lies and the crazies on the MSM already. Many folks I know refuse to even watch the news anymore. Pathetic!

• Yvonne A Hall

June 10, 2019 at 3:32 pm

I feel the same way. Fox news is only station that shows both sides even though some Democrats show how stupid they really are!

• Dolores

July 7, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Me either. Fox News is the only one you can trust.

• Albert Richter

July 7, 2019 at 9:18 pm

What we need again is too start another, ” RADIO FREE AMERICA, ” before those far left communist ( you call them DEMOCRATS) remove all our rights to Free Speech, ” !!

• Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) found on Direct ch 347….

• Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Or go to One America News Network (OAN) direct ch 347….

• Yoda

August 12, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I agree. I like to watch Fox news. They’re becoming less fair and balanced. Fox executives need to get some testicles and stop caving in to the left. Tucker and the others are popular and are having a positive impact. They don’t spew inaccurate slanted commentary. No propaganda.

• GARY

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

sounds like FOX is being bought off veterans hospitals was cnn now FOX leave Fox alone

• Linda

August 12, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I agree…If Fox fires Tucker, Hannity and Laura just to please the far left they will lose their viewers as CNN and the rest of them have. We Conservatives deserve to hear the truth about want’s going on in and around our country. If Fox turns to the left I will stay on the Right and no longer will I watch Fox!

• Carol Green

August 12, 2019 at 7:11 pm

I agree with you, Marcia.

• Linda

August 12, 2019 at 8:44 pm

If Tucker, Hannity and Laura go, Fox is down the tube because I will not watch Fox news again nor will my friends. All of the sponsors that pullout we will pullout from them.
      Fox is making a fatal error.
      Pearl

2. clamcop369

June 9, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Ditto !

3. Gerry

June 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm

F*** the libtards and all their BS. The whole world is catching on to the libtard/leftist/demoRAT BS and soon enough they will be as extinct as the dinasaurs who used to rule the land. Taking on our duly elected President is the worst thing they could have tried because not only did they pi** off Trump — they tried pi**ing on the American citizens — big mistake.

• Deborah Sheehan

June 9, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agreed!

4. Marsha

June 9, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Ditto to “ALL” of the above!!

5. Robert

June 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The democratic party has completely lost their minds, all they want is to market themselves to people that are not informed to what is going on in this country, if they leave Fox News, so will I…

• Phyllis Corrigan

June 9, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Ditto to all of the above

6. JC

June 9, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Bayer has made a really bad mistake! Fox has the best ratings so why would their PR guys shun the guys with the best ratings?? Sounds like Bayer execs better look again at their people to see why they are showing bias or corruption. Lot of people watching Fox wondering what kind of screwballs are running Bayer!

7. dave thomas

June 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm

IN 1 WORD COMMUNIST/MARXISTS !!

8. Lin

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Maybe Bayer needs a lot of letters from Tucker watchers saying we won’t buy Bayer any more unless they advertise with Fox.

Sometimes we are too silent and the Libs win.

9. Dennis Smith

June 9, 2019 at 4:01 pm

SURELY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS KNOW THE LIBERALS ARE A MESS AND WE CANNOT TOLERATE THEM MUCH LONGER OR UNTIL 2020 WHEN THEY GET THEIR DO!!

10. James Buchakian

June 9, 2019 at 4:09 pm

NO MORE BAYER,OR ANYBODY AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. gary leitner

June 9, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Now in the process of returning anything with Beyer on it. I’ll find better replacement from non political hack companies. Beyer could gain so much in the Goodwill area if they stood up for the truth about the power hungry demon crat leftists. Left argue tariff on Mexico a tax to American consumers, yet non of em voted for the tax cut??? Are we not now paying a significant tax on all the illegals coming in that the demon crats continue to allow to come in???? Didn’t Beyer get rich off what the Nazis did in Europe??

12. Eizabeth Koontz

June 9, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I won’t buy Bayer any more and ditto to all the other coments.

13. el Dorko

June 9, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Ain’t gonna happen.

14. ROBERT POWELL

June 9, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING BAYER FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE THE NEW OWNERS OF THE POISON THEY ARE SELLING FOR MONSANTO. THEY ARE KNOWINGLY KILLING THE HONEY BEES. AND HARMING THE VERY PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING. greedy money grubbing democrats…

15. Joan

June 9, 2019 at 5:19 pm

NO – corporations should not e able to force conservative hosts off the air. If they do and FOX became liberal, THAT WOULD BE THE END of my watching Fox!

• Terry

August 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Amen to that. Tucker doesn’t come back, GOODBY to Fox. AND Goodby to all the company’s that quit advertising on fox because of the liberal lunatics pressure.

16. Guido

June 9, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Bayer, you are stupid! You are loosing a lot of customers, I will be one and my wife two. Fox is the most watched cable channel. Hopefully you will loose all the republicans!!

17. Tom Miller

June 9, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I agree with all the comments. I don’t watch all the other fake media programs

18. John Duffey

June 9, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I and my household will no longer buy anything Bayer makes. I hope they go broke. Spineless people

19. michael zitterman

June 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Liberals, conservatives, and independents should stop buying from those companies that succumb to these threats and should discontinue or minimize patronage of CNN,MSNBC, etc..

michael zizterman
    mikiesmoky@aol.com

20. Gregory Sullivan

June 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

It’s beyond me as to why our president doesn’t investigate George Soros for manipulating world currency where he got his billions of dollars which I think is illegal. Where are all of the snipers when we need them?

21. Trumpster

June 9, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I get most of my news from One American News or fro American Family Radio. Ether station tells it like it is and shows the real truth about what is going on.

22. Jody Maas

June 9, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Keep it up Fox. Hello OAN, The Blaze or any other conservative media group who has the cajoles to
    oppose Fox.

23. Frances Marie Brown

June 10, 2019 at 12:03 am

The manager and editor and all heads of this station are foolish and actually stupid if for once you think “WE THE PEOPLE” will continue to watch Fox if you remove one more Host off the air. Get some backbones and courage and stand up to these so called companies and demoncrats and soros and tell them NO more we will listen to you/ We will listen to the people. Start a poll and see for yourselves. AND BAYER IS NO LONGER HEADQUARTERED IN THE USA. I live in Pittsburgh and they no longer are in Pittsburgh so they are not even a local company

24. JDN

June 10, 2019 at 12:19 am

Bye, Bye Bayer. Only thing I bought from your company was aspirin. Two can play your game. Got your last dime outta me.

25. ONTIME

June 10, 2019 at 3:06 am

Remember when the left tried to strip the sponsors from Limbaugh?…..Those who were frightened by the left’s threats were never to return to the the power of the show and were left by the wayside to be regarded as cowards and fools……It might be the case again because the PC crowd is trying to play cards they have overplayed before….

26. Sara Lebofsky

June 10, 2019 at 3:11 am

My friends and I watch Fox News. I have checked out other cable channels to see how they were reporting, only to hear attacks on Trump. If my favorite hosts go, so will I. No more cable t.v. for me. Might be nice to drop Comcast from everything except internet.

27. Dennis B Anderson

June 10, 2019 at 3:27 am

My entire life I have viewed aspirin as a placebo. I don`t take any drugs nor do I drink coffee or alcohol.

28. Bernie

June 10, 2019 at 3:29 am

FOX is my “go to” network for the straight news without bias. You can count on it being the straight news. Not like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN who will give you their version of the slanted news or fake news, if anything. So, go ahead, BAYER and suck up to the liberals. You won’t get any of my business anymore. If it says BAYER, it’s a no go.

29. Gun Nuts of America

June 10, 2019 at 4:51 am

Carlson is a squinty faced thug, he constantlty shouts over people, thinks he knows everything, has no manners, and follows all the right wing lies. Deep down I think he knows Trump is a mobster and scumbag.

• Linda DeRouen

June 10, 2019 at 1:59 pm

And you have your right/freedom to say what you want but one day Judgment will come! I pray for you!

• John V

July 29, 2019 at 7:12 am

Better than the left’s ridiculous lies and B.S.Talking about manners just watch the left deranged rants, or the famous if you don’t agree with them they call us names. Is that good manners?

30. Gary

June 10, 2019 at 11:45 am

CNN & MSNBC think that once we listen to only them we’re too stupid to know anything else – WRONG AGAIN!

31. Ann Browning

June 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Tle liberals are slowly but surely taking ALL our rights from us!!! It’s time to get ALL the liberals out and NOW!!! The businesses who are listening to the liberals are no better than the liberals!!! Fox news will end up like the rest of
    the fake news media,in te toilet!!!

32. Crucific90@outlook.com

June 10, 2019 at 5:48 pm

WOW… I leave a comment yesterday in the am hours and still not posted. Shows why I send this outfits emails to my junk mail folder. That is after I looked into them and who was running them. Sad to see more fake players… Just saying

33. William G Mccann

June 14, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I will be done with bayer

34. George

June 16, 2019 at 4:01 am

Someone please start a petition I know 100’s that will sign it .

ALSO lets all stop buying things at CVS hit them in them in the their bottom line because of BAYER !!!!

35. Ron

July 8, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Uh Oh ! NOBODY at the FOX NEWS CHANNEL has lost their jobs ! Especially Tucker Carlson, LARA INGRAM or SEAN HANNITY.. NOW, if your talking about the following FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S like MSM, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC they should all the DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT DEMOCRATS need to be FIRED hand IMPRISONED..

36. Liberally Disgusted

August 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Tucker, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham are the only FOX news hosts I watch during the week. Weekends I watch Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, and Steve Hilton. If they don’t put Tucker back on, FOX might as well go the way of CNN and MSNBC.

37. martha ellenburg

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Tucker will be back on air Aug.19th. Advertisers need to remember that those of us who watch Fox News are the biggest audience on cable TV, and we too are consumers!

38. Mary

August 12, 2019 at 4:33 pm

To Fox News: The only reason your ratings are so high is because of Hosts like Carlson, Hannity, Ingram and the other conservatives. If you take that format away, your ratings will go down to CNN levels. I’m sure there are other good sponsors that will replace Bayer. I stopped watching Fox News for a long time after you got rid of Bill O’Reilly, but came back because of Hannity and Carlson. This is the only TV voice that conservative Americans have. We are not deplorables. We just want good honest moral values for our country, and according to your ratings, there are many, many Americans who agree.

39. kathy johnston

August 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

We watch OAN a lot. Love the five, have posted several times for Fox to fire Jaun Williams. Love Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Judger Janine and most of the shows on Fox. We pretty much have Fox on 24/7. I use Bayer aspirin every day as a maintenance med. No more!! I have also used Bayer brand Rose food. No more. If it says Bayer, We will not purchase. We have a list of ‘do not purchase’ items. Easy to find alternatives.

40. Monica

August 12, 2019 at 7:48 pm

No more Bayer for me and why is it that others can say whatever they want and get by with it unless you are conservative! If anyone is removed from Fox news,I will remove Fox news!!!!!!

41. Randy Hodges

August 13, 2019 at 12:48 am

If Tucker goes I will go, Fox News will turn into another fake news like the rest of them.

Censorship

Ted Cruz shut down Chuck Todd with one epic truth bomb

The Fake News Media is working overtime to turn the Ukraine phone call scandal into an impeachable offense.

Donald Trump and his defenders are taking these liars head on.

And Ted Cruz shut down NBC’s Ted Cruz shut down Chuck Todd with one epic truth bomb.

In an explosive interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Russian collusion truther Chuck Todd claimed Ted Cruz was promoting “conspiracy theories” by pointing out the truth that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election.

Cruz noted that reputable reporters at POLITICO and The Financial Times reported on 2016 Ukraine election meddling, but that the press swept these truths aside because they are inconvenient to the impeachment narrative of so-called “journalists” working for Adam Schiff.

Later, on social media, Cruz called out the fake news Washington, D.C. gossip site Axios as well as Todd for lying about Ukraine election meddling.

Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election is a fact.

In 2018, a Ukrainian court convicted two government officials of interfering in the 2016 election.

And Democrat National Committee contractor Alexandra Chalupa met with Ukrainian embassy officials to gather dirt on then Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The gossip Chalupa gathered about an infamous black ledger – the existence of which is still in doubt – led to Manafort resigning from the Trump campaign.

Ukraine election meddling is not some far-fetched conspiracy theory.

It is a fact.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

Censorship

Trump’s campaign just sent one fake news outlet some news that changes everything for 2020

President Trump isn’t just at war against the Democrats.

He is in a battle against the Fake News Media, who are colluding with his enemies.

And Trump’s campaign sent one fake news outlet some news that changes everything for 2020.

Following the launch of billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s campaign for President, questions were raised about how his media company, Bloomberg News, will report on their boss’ campaign.

The outlet quickly answered, making it clear they will bar reporters from investigating the site’s founder, along with any other Democrat.

Instead, they will only investigate one campaign — President Trump’s.

That’s why Trump’s campaign announced it will not allow any Bloomberg reporter to get credentialed at any rally or campaign event until they reverse the decision.

“Early Monday afternoon, the Trump campaign announced in a statement they would not be credentialing anyone from “Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events” due to the news outlet’s policy of banning their journalists from investigating founder Michael Bloomberg and his 2020 Democratic opponents but insisting they continue digging into President Donald Trump.

Campaign manager Brad Parscale began by calling Bloomberg News’s decision “troubling and wrong” to “formalize” their biases toward Democrats and against the President even though Parascale and his team “are accustomed to unfair reporting practices” except for the fact that “most news organizations don’t announce their biases so publicly.”

Parscale then leveled the blow that the campaign had carried out against numerous news organizations for large stretches of its successful 2016 operation:

‘Since they have declared their bias openly, the Trump campaign will no longer credential representatives of Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events. We will determine whether to engage with individual reporters or answer inquires from Bloomberg News on a case-by-case basis. This will remain the policy of the Trump campaign until Bloomberg News publicly rescinds its decision.’”

Mike Bloomberg is already leveraging his position in the news outlet he owns to ensure he doesn’t get negative coverage.

He is hoping he can force other media to fall in line and regurgitate only what he wants the American people to hear in order to defeat Trump in 2020.

Trump is fighting back against this blatant ploy.

Do you think Bloomberg News being “in the tank” for their boss will help Mike Bloomberg defeat Trump?

Censorship

CNN tried to rig the 2020 election with one move to take Trump off TV

The stakes could not be higher in the 2020 presidential election.

Democrats are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at the President in order to defeat him.

And CNN tried to rig the 2020 election with one move to take Trump off TV.

Donald Trump’s campaign released a devastating new TV ad accusing Joe Biden of corruption for blackmailing the previous Ukrainian government into firing a prosecutor that previously investigated an energy company paying his son, Hunter, $50,000 a month.

Fake and corrupt news CNN – which is really a public relations firm for the Democrat Party – refused to air the ad.

Breitbart reports:

In a statement to the Daily Beast, CNN claimed it rejected the ad because “it does not meet our advertising standards.”

“Specifically, in addition to disparaging CNN and its journalists, the ad makes assertions that have been proven demonstrably false by various news outlets, including CNN,” the statement added.

Tim Murtaugh, Trump 2020 campaign’s communications director, responded to the move by accusing CNN of “spend[ing] all day protecting Joe Biden in their programming.”

“[I]t’s not surprising that they’re shielding him from truthful advertising too, and then talking to other media outlets about it,” he told the Daily Beast of the former vice president. “Our ad is entirely accurate and was reviewed by counsel, and CNN wouldn’t even describe to us what they found objectionable. This isn’t a cable news channel anymore, it’s a Democrat public relations firm.”

This is the third Trump ad CNN has refused to run.

They rejected an ad in 2017 over the Trump team calling the Fake News Media “fake news” as well as an ad in the midterm elections because CNN claimed any ad opposed allowing the illegal alien caravan into America was “racist.”

CNN will never reject ads from Democrats.

That’s because they want to rig the 2020 election by controlling what information voters receive and what is considered a “fact.”

We will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in thins ongoing story.