Censorship

As the largest retail store in the world, Walmart has proven they can appeal to shoppers across all political divides.

They have been able to do this by generally staying neutral on hot button issues.

But Tucker Carlson just exposed one fact that will make you never want to shop at Walmart again.

There is nobody who speaks the truth quite like Tucker Carlson.

On his evening show, he brings up the topics that the rest of the mainstream media won’t touch.

And on a recent broadcast, he did just that by bringing up Walmart’s recent decision to discontinue most firearm ammunition sales.

Carlson rips into Walmart for their decision, stating that the massive company is more responsible for harming rural communities than anybody; stating that those rural communities are who are most likely to own firearms.

Fox News reports:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson ripped into Walmart on Wednesday after it chose to discontinue sales of certain gun ammunition, accusing the world’s largest retailer of siding with urban liberals in the gun debate while simultaneously destroying the economies of small American towns where the company mostly operates.

“The company more responsible than any other company for destroying and degrading rural America, for making our towns uglier and cheaper and poorer. The same people who pushed the appalling lie that brightly colored plastic crap from China is going to make us happy. That company is now lecturing normal Americans, the very Americans that they have hurt, how immoral they are for daring to protect themselves with firearms,” Carlson said during his monologue on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

Walmart announced Tuesday it would stop selling handgun ammunition as well as short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber bullets used in military style weapons, after it runs out of its current inventory. The company, which is based in Bentonville, Ark., also asked customers not to openly carry firearms in its stores, even in states where laws allow it.

Walmart understands just how much power they have.

In many rural communities, Walmart is the only place to purchase groceries and other necessities.

Many of those rural shoppers go to Walmart to purchase ammunition to defend themselves.

But Walmart believes they know what is best for their shoppers.

Do you support the right to bear arms?

1. Jo

September 6, 2019 at 9:16 pm

A responsible person with a firearm could bring down a shooter, saving countless lives before 1st responders could arrive on the scene, especially in those rural communities. Sam Walton would not approve of his families decision. He would not sell anything that was not made in America, either.

2. James L

September 7, 2019 at 12:23 am

Remember K Mart? They brought in gun hating Rosie O and Penny M as their spokes people and less than 2 yrs later Walmart replaced K Mart at the top of the heap. History does not often repeat…but it always runs in cycles. There aren’t enough left wing elites out there to keep Walmart on top.

3. Dob Dippel

September 7, 2019 at 12:24 am

Did Walmart ever hear of self defense? Their idea of only rifles for hunting is ridiculous!
    You can’t conceal a rifle for self defense.

4. Marilynn Reeves

September 7, 2019 at 11:20 pm

I have to be hard pressed to buy anything from Walmart and this goes back 20 years when they started closing small town stores and opening Super Stores. This broke many a small town and started just as soon as Sam Walton died. Trust me there is life without Walmart and it is a better one. Now they are going to self checkout and having customers work for free while putting checkers out of a job for the sake of MORE profit.

5. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 12:31 am

I rarely agree with any of the commentors on this site, but when you bring up the self-checkout stations taking over Walmart, I find some real common ground. I think they purposely refuse to train the human cashiers in order to drive customers to the self-checkout, thus allowing them to get rid of the humans. It’s rather despicable.

6. J Ross

September 8, 2019 at 1:51 am

I haven’t been inside a Wal-Mart jn five years

7. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 2:08 am

K-Mart was already heading downhill fast and hiring those women was just an effort to see if they could get back on track. Wal-Mart had been largely a rural-focused business, but when they started opening up in more city areas, they really became too much competition for K-mart to handle.

8. dprato

September 8, 2019 at 3:31 am

Just another corporate weenie that yields to the emotional pressure of the Left which consistently ignores the facts, and simply keeps drumming on the same old tired drum. Does Walmart really believe if the stop selling items that people won’t buy them else where. That is what Capitalism is all about folks.

9. Robert Primeaux

September 8, 2019 at 3:45 am

Jo. 5.56 calibre is used in M-16 automatic weapon, I carried an M-16 in Vietnam when I was 18 years old. When I go to a bar to have a beer, I don’t need to carry an M-16 to defend myself. And, I don’t need to carry a weapon when I go out to eat or go shopping. Wal Mart did the right thing.

10. Old Sage

September 8, 2019 at 4:08 am

A few years back when we saw Janet Reno come on WalMart’s screens – the 1st Red Flag went up. Then we saw on YouTube reports of underground roads beneath WalMarts – the 2nd Red Flag went up. But when we noticed a lot of shootings happening at WalMarts – the 3rd Red Flag went up.

Between all the violence surrounding WalMart and their globalist marketing practices – smart shoppers are ‘walking away’.
    We quit shopping at WalMart and, trust me, there are plenty of other places to spend your $$$ at.

11. Jorge Estomba

September 8, 2019 at 6:06 am

Robert You said it perfectly , therefore nothing to add to your short
    And brolliant statement!!!!

BTW Tucker Carlson is one of the persons
    Whos aim is to DIVIDE US !!!! WAKE UP AMERICA, PLEASE !!!

12. Lee

September 8, 2019 at 12:31 pm

A couple of years ago, Dick’s sporting goods stopped selling firearms all together… WOW, what a difference that has made in mass shootings. When will the ignorant left ever figure it out? But then again, finding a solution to that problem isn’t their true motivation!

13. Debra Holt

September 8, 2019 at 12:51 pm

tucker Carson is a sick racist. I don’t give these lying idiots at fox and dumb trump the time of day. May God forgive me, but that’s what they are. See you soon Walmart. Great decision and am a conservative.

14. Fritz

September 8, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Firearms free zones are not. If you are a killer.

15. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Dick’s never said they expected their decision to cut down on mass shootings. They wanted to make sure that the blood was no longer on their hands.

16. Dan

September 8, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Really? It’s all abt culpability for these large corporations? Think again. No matter how they spin it. Its abt the dollars.

17. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Dan, you’re arguing against yourself. If it were about the dollars, they’d still be selling firearms.

18. Gay Maloney

September 8, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Now, the Bulldog Crime Patrol is questioning if it’s the best use of tax dollars and police manpower.
    “Walmarts are just huge magnets for crime,” said Georgia State crime analyst Dean Dabney.
    Here in Atlanta area Walmart is not doing anything to curb the stores of violence but the taxpayers get to foot the bill. So now they will stop selling ammunition. It’s their right as it is my right not to buy anything from them. The Target up the street from me went out of business after their decision to have transgender rest rooms and dressing rooms and the perverts came in. Let another liberal store chain go up in flames. Tired of seeing all the illegals getting into the taxis after shopping..hundreds of them…Can’t even afford a car…so no, I don’t see shopping where I don’t feel safe and that’s in the “upper class” section of town. Fox News–take note–keep getting more liberal and have more shows like S. Smith with his FAKE news and you will go down in flames. And Debra–“dumb” Trump has added 9 MILLION more jobs than fascist Obama. Our economy is helping keeping the world afloat. Perhaps you listen to failing CNN with all their fake news and just are uninformed. What a pity!

19. Babatunde Ooreofe Dada

September 8, 2019 at 4:22 pm

have you considered the safety of those who worked there
    i work there

20. Jane Hiler

September 8, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Tucker is a disgusting, racist, bag of trash.

21. arthur facteau

September 8, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Your right, Robert, you don’t need a weapon when you go shopping, or out to eat, or out to a movie. Neither did any of those people killed at a movie theater, or eatery, or shopping place, like a Walmart as has happened recently, or even a church, where some armed demented idiot decided to take advantage of a bunch of unarmed people and kill them.
    There were, in some cases, as luck would have it, someone with the foresight to think to take a weapon with him or her, and was able to get the drop on the shooter, and save a lot of lives that would other wise have been lost.
    Damn shame there was not more people like that out there, thinking ahead, maybe at some of those other shootings, and other lives could have been saved. Maybe someone named Robert.
    And by the way, that 5.56? Who says you need to carry it around? Why you can’t have it at your house? Why did Walmart have to stop selling it? What does that stop? Not one damn thing….

22. Zane T Wilson

September 8, 2019 at 4:54 pm

You have the right to your opinion but you don’t have the right to impose it on others Lefty

23. Constantino

September 8, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Tucker Carlson is oor ourselves opion

24. Richard Jollymore

September 8, 2019 at 8:33 pm

So Walmart has to sell ammunition because it killed small town grocery stores? Wtf kinda logic is that?

25. John

September 8, 2019 at 9:09 pm

People have a right to their own opinion and they also have a right to defend themselves. I find it hard to believe that anyone who claims they used these types of weapons in a war would be ignorant to suggest they could defend themselves against one without a weapon of their own. We are at war with mentally deranged individuals bent on harming and killing innocent people. Theyre not seeking a fight otherwise they would attack targets that can fight back. If there are more responsibly armed citizens it will deter cowards that ambush un armed people going about they day. Ive never carried a weapon in 45 years but im going to start! With or without walmart. I am also looking to start supporting small busines in the hopes of taking back some of the power we’ve given business giants like walmart

26. Ryan Turner

September 8, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Obviously you werent there for any of the latest Wal Mart target practices. The world is spinning with or without you. Cant fix crazy but some of us can prepare for when it happens.

27. Ryan Turner

September 8, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Lol conservatives will be running this country for a long time to come based on your tard opinion. Look at your candidates, can you spell crazy, crazie, crazee, crasy, fkn krazy!

28. James Molter

September 8, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I guess all the people talking about Tucker are just giving up and don’t have the Constitution to keep fighting if they think Trump is the enemy and the Dem’s are right Nobody has the right to tell us what we can or cannot do with our weapons They have already taken alot of our rights these People must live in California ,Trump has saved our Country from the left Dems and anyboby that can’t see this needs to look into Med hwep
    Hurry Mr Trump keep doing what you’re Doing

29. LOWE

September 8, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Obviously you do and continued to do so by commenting.

30. michael meklemburg

September 8, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Walmart is another liberal leftist corporation. Yes there are other places to buy ammunition plus these other places all the other articles they need. Freeze buying anything you need from walmart! Im sick of sitting back and watching these demonrats trample on our rights. Let’s start trampling back!!!

31. Dan

September 8, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Negative. What are you going to do during a home invasion? The AR15 with 30 round mag is perfect for this. It has been proven that the most highly trained policeman only hit their targets 18% of the time while in a high stress shootout. That is only 3 rounds from a 17 round magazine. That’s only 5 rounds out of 30 by a civilian home owner. What happens if there are 6 or more home invaders?

32. R

September 8, 2019 at 10:46 pm

All you libs won’t be happy until all your rights and freedom are gone than you will cry it was the conservative fault lol all you libs should go live in North Korea for a whole year than and only than maybe you will see the light you mf want to go down a road where there will be no turn back once you reach the end

33. Dai

September 8, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Be very careful driving to and from work. You have a better chance of being killed in a car accident than you do being involved in a shooting situation.

34. Chelly69

September 8, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Yes and they Tried it here in Illinois and it did hurt their Business. NOW WALMART WANTS TO TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY AMMUNITION FOR MY GUN I HAVE IN MY HOUSE FOR PROTECTION!?

WHAT ABOUT SINGLE WOMEN AND MOMS DO WE NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND OUR CHILDREN? Now I am gonna be forced to go get ammunition from a Gun Dealer AT HIGHER PRICES THAN WALMART!!!!!

I REALLY FEEL THAT PEOPLE SHOULD DO WHAT THEY FEEL IS BEST FOR THEM ON THIS ISSUE, BUT I AM NOT GONNA BE SHOPPING AT WALMART THAT IS FOR SURE ESPECIALLY WHEN MY HUSBAND HAS A CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE!!!!!!!

35. Squid

September 8, 2019 at 11:03 pm

That’s not what the so called left wants, they want total control then they can tell you what to eat, drive, what to do and what to think. Where to live and where to work. Thank Communism. The Democrate party is not the one I grew up in. Those who do not know history will repeat it.

36. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 11:04 pm

They’re not telling you where to buy ammo, they’re just telling you that it will no longer be in their stores. Your guns and ammo is not their responsibility. Because their customer base is no longer dominated solely by rural areas, they no longer have to cater to a specific group and they have the freedom to choose as a company what they do and don’t want to sell. And if you go through so much ammo that paying an increase is that big a deal, your problem isn’t really with the price of the ammo.

37. Jim W

September 8, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Robert
    You may go your entire life without needing a weapon, and good for you; however, when you find yourself in a situation where you have to defend yourself, just remember that when seconds count, the Police are minutes away. Don’t rely on Jorge; because with his attitude, you will be completely at the mercy of the shooter.

38. JMichael270

September 8, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Amen !

39. gary leitner

September 8, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Those that can’t see/know the truth are sure fast to end argument by call other side names. Dear I think you to be brain washed and all the lemmings marched over the cliff….

40. Concerned

September 8, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Sorry, but you are not a conservative with that attitude!!!!

41. John P. Centonze

September 8, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Recent U.S. News and World Report article stated that Maine is the safest state and has the least restrictive gun laws. Hmmmm!
    I won’t go into a Panera since they let it be known it is gun free. Hey nut cases! Free fire zone at Panera!

42. David

September 8, 2019 at 11:10 pm

This is a bad decision to stop supporting the the majority of Americans who believe in 2nd Amendment Rights. This stopping the sales of certain guns and ammunitions won’t stop the use of the weapons it will just place you in the stockpile of non believing businesses. How dare you to stop open carry where it is legal. I can do my business elsewhere and I thought you were at least part American.

43. D R

September 8, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I don’t take my 5.56 with me when I go to eat, or to the movies, I probably should though. However, when I walk outside to feed my horses or walk my pasties, o am armed to the hilt. I carry my AR-15 and usually a 45 automatic for protection. Twice on occasion I have been attacked by feral hogs. One time a very large sow hit my four wheeler and turned it over. Luckily I was close to a tree that I climbed. The second time was a little over a year ago. I wasn’t twenty yards away from my house. I never saw them coming. If it had not been for my wolf- hybrid I more than likely would not be here today.
    Point being, you just never know what is going to happen.

44. Michael Sarkies

September 8, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Everything you said was right except the last sentence. Walmart did not do the right thing.

45. Chery

September 8, 2019 at 11:44 pm

I agree that Walmart has no right to tell us what is best for us to have. There are other things they have done lately that is making me want to go elsewhere. But, we live way out in the country and it is only 16 miles down the road. Other stores are an hour away. But, if that is what they chose to do, so be it. I can still get my bullets from the other stores in town. I generally go grocery shopping once a month, so I’ll make it on a day one of us has a reason to go to the town that’s an hour away. Walmart is not the only store. I’m going to have my guns & bullets. We taught our kids about guns when they were very young, how to respect them and they shoot just as good as I do. We live in the country where guns are pretty much required because of the wild animals. I carry for safety because of “wacko’s” out there that are trying to hurt us. One tried to attack my sister-n-Law last week. She carries now.

46. Ozarksheepdog

September 8, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Awesome response

47. Daniel E Spickard

September 9, 2019 at 12:03 am

Now days you have to carry some type of weapon with you because you never know when a crazed liberal will go off the reservation and try killing other people! If we got rid of all liberals, and illegals then we wouldn’t have to carry guns! I was in the Marine Corps and seen a lot of action! With the way the Democrats are letting illegals in this country, who knows how many terrorists they left in!

48. Jerry

September 9, 2019 at 12:08 am

It’s called GREED!!!!!

49. Thomas Sanders

September 9, 2019 at 12:11 am

Marien qualification requires you to “make every round count”. if you can’t, you shouldn’t own or carry. this goes for law enforcement also

50. Mr. Harley D.

September 9, 2019 at 12:12 am

Switzerland was never invaded by the Nazis because their citizens had guns to defend them selves. For what its worth it was required for everyone man to spend time in their military service and when they returned to civilian life they took their rifles with them. These rifles are what prevented the Nazis from invade them. Those country taken over by the Nazis had their guns taken an if not given up the owners , if found were incarcerated . Our second amendment allow guns to be owned by its citizens for self protection as well as protection of the country. I own guns but haven’t fired one since 1959 when I got out of the service.

51. John Goult

September 9, 2019 at 12:54 am

“F.U.” Robert. You do what YOU WANT! But don’t even think of Telling the Rest Of America WHAT THEY MUST DO! Just because You Don’t think that being armed when out in Public with your Family, that the Police are GOING TO BE THERE TO PROTECT THEM, and You! Your Protection is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. NOT THE police’s. They just need to fill out the Report after. Be the Victim, and just go DIE!

52. 2WarAbnVet

September 9, 2019 at 12:55 am

During the last year on record, 2017, there were 10,982 firearms homicides. only 403 were committed by rifles that’s rifles of all types not just by the dreaded black rifle!
    Despite all the hoopla over “mass shootings” rifles are involved in a small percentage of all firearm deaths.
    It would appear that these attempts to rifles that “look mean” is an attempt to use media scare tactics to go after the “low hanging fruit” in the left’s unending struggle to incrementally disarm law-abiding American citizens, putting them at the non-existent mercy of criminals and all-powerful government.

53. james ronald hunt

September 9, 2019 at 1:01 am

I am soo glad they stopped selling handguns and some ammo . This will help mom and pop gun dealers get a fair shake. Now if they quit selling groceries maybe we will see mom and pop and homegrown grocery stores make a return to American towns. It just gets better and better under Trump!!! Four more till 2024 !!!!!

54. John Boanerges Redman

September 9, 2019 at 2:27 am

I will never set foot in there again although I could easily carry concealed. To absolute Hell with snowflakes that are “offended” by the sight of a gun being carried openly. Those individuals live in a moral cesspool of their own making and I won’t share in their stench.

55. Ron

September 9, 2019 at 2:40 am

Uou need to pull your head out of your but , with all the idiots out there that get offended so easy that they reach for a firearm I’m sorry I carry a legally concealed firearm Nd if dome jackass pulls out a weapon to do something stupid I’ll shoot his ass to protect anybody including you because the police are over stretched and not always around when you need them so you need to think about what you wish for . This country was founded by weapons to keep an overbearing Gov at bay and I’m not giving up mine!

56. Thomas Slavik

September 9, 2019 at 2:46 am

Was-Mart closed there business where I live and we only have one grocery store here in town now along with Dollare General to shop for food. We have to go 25 miles to Victoria, Texas for other items. I was a Wal-Mart shopper but no more.

57. Fritz Groszkruger

September 9, 2019 at 3:39 am

Entering a business with a “no firearms allowed” sign makes you a sitting duck. That being said, Walmart obviously did their research and did what that research directed. I don’t hold it against them.
    But back to Tucker, once a free market kinda guy. Walmart has saved consumers huge amounts of cash. Inefficient businesses have dropped away because of that. That is how the world works. While the local banker goes on the radio and proclaims, “shop local, dine local, bank local,” he buys his car out of state. Tucker, while unique in dishing it out to warfare and welfare statists alike, missed it on this one. He’s still one of the only good media voices we have, just mistaken here.

58. J. Gorman

September 9, 2019 at 4:59 am

Have two loaded 12G automatic shotguns at the ready with five rounds in each. Real hard to miss with #4 buckshot! You might take your door out with the intruder.

59. Chery

September 9, 2019 at 5:00 am

DR, you sound just like us. We have land in North east Texas, plus a neighbor with nearly 100 acres. We know the devastation these hogs make and how dangerous they are. We also carry our guns outside with us. There is proof they are on our land and are tearing up our neighbors place. For my husbands birthday, I purchased a drone so we will know where they are and can go after them. Plus, someone tried to attack my sister-n-law last week. So, she is carrying now. But, I always have my pistol on me. Never know when it will come in handy.

60. Rabbitnexus

September 9, 2019 at 5:13 am

What are they having to “defend themselves” against that requires constant and easy access to ammunition for? Not that is disgaree in principle but not sure the argument they are defending themselves is going to fly in this case.

61. william couch39h2

September 9, 2019 at 5:33 am

Jorge CHUPA VERGA MALICOHEN!!!!

62. dpk54

September 9, 2019 at 9:41 am

Walmart sure as hell doesn’t control ME or my shopping habits…I don’t shop there and never have. There are plenty of businesses out there where my money spends just as well as it would at Walmart!! Walmart is NOT the only choice of places to buy ammo!!!! I spend money wherever the hell I want and could care less what others think…about this or anything else!!!

63. SandyJ

September 9, 2019 at 12:31 pm

Glad you’re prepared. You never know what breed of pigs you’ll encounter.

64. Yoda

September 9, 2019 at 1:01 pm

There have been too many instances where a law abiding citizen left their guns either at home or in their car and a tragedy occurred they could’ve prevented. Also instances where an armed person prevented a tragedy from happening. Has anyone noticed that none of this gets reported? I’m not telling anyone that doesn’t want to own a gun or carry one that they have to. So don’t tell me that because I want to and that it’s my civil and constitutional, that I can’t.
    IT’S CALLED THE BILL OF RIGHTS NOT THE BILL OF NEEDS.

65. CeeJay

September 9, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Believe me when I say that ALL of the other firearms retailers in America are celebrating Walmart’s decision. Haven’t been in a Wally World in four years after they violated their own money transfer policy. I told them that day to take a picture.

66. Pingback: Tucker Carlson exposed one fact that will make you never want to shop at Walmart again – Blog of Staś

67. Ann

September 9, 2019 at 3:08 pm

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. It’s my understanding that WalMart is only going to stop selling ammo that is not selling well anyway. Why wait until supplies run out? If they don’t want to sell it the heck with their inventory, sounds hypocritical to me. If I see someone open carrying, I want to be behind him when the bad guy comes in.

68. Raymond

September 9, 2019 at 4:40 pm

If Walmart is that concerned with the safety of it’s shopper they should stop selling alchol. More people die from drunk driver caused accidents than from shooting. There is a Kroger right past the Walmart that is close to my house guess I will have to go to Kroger and then buy my ammo from somewhere else also. There are plenty of sporting goods stores close to me.

69. Thomas Whitten

September 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm

As a veteran I don’t like for the stores to tell me where to buy ammo for my guns the Walmart store is a good place to get ammo while the wife gets the food we need making a one stop shopping . That way we save gas and with a fixed in come ever little savings for us is good. The congress needs to quit messing with trying to get our guns and making it harder to buy ammo. If the people who elect the mourns to congress would stop and take a look at their background before voteing for them it would be a lot better on all of the USA.

70. gandolf the White

September 9, 2019 at 8:03 pm

What total nonsense. 5.56 ammo is used in the civilian version of your M-16. It is called the AR-15. There are 18 million ARS in civilian hands that have killed less people than Ted Kennedy’s car. There are 42 States with legal carry. 7.5 million are women, 10.5 million are men and of the 18 million 1 million are black men and women. In the 8 States without legal carry are the FBIs top 10 cities with gun murders with illegal guns. NJ has 2 cities Camden at 5th and Newark at 6th.

71. gandolf the White

September 9, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Robert Primeaux there are 18 million AR-15s in civilian hands. They are the civilian version of your military M-16. They are single shot only which means they fire once at each pull of the trigger. There are 42 States with legal carry. 7.5 million are women, 10.5 million are men and 1 million of those 18 million are black men and women.

72. gandolf the White

September 9, 2019 at 8:11 pm

And the damage it does to the inside of your home plus the blood splatter makes it overkill.

73. gandolf the White

September 9, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Debra Holt for a conservative you post like a gullible, liberal Demwit.

74. gandolf the White

September 9, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Win999 and who is going to stock the shelves and interact with the customers?

75. Win999

September 9, 2019 at 8:24 pm

John your protection is not Walmart’s responsibility, either. While you didn’t make the comment, several others have questioned Walmart’s decision because they think it infringes on our rights.

76. Michael Hughes

September 9, 2019 at 8:33 pm

Well now, since Walmart made mom and pop stores within a 50 mile radius of one of their locations go out of business because they could not compete, there is no other building that folks can go to to buy anything they need, right? And the liberals are keen to make it impossible to buy ammunition by mail. So then, you are making it impossible for folk to buy ammunition at all, right? So after you use up your current supply practicing to fire your weapon properly and accurately all you can do to to defend your home and your loved ones from someone who decides to invade your home in order to burglarize it and/or commit mayhem upon its occupants is to throw your otherwise useless weapon at them? Congratulations, you have made the second amendment to the Constitution useless, just as the leftists intended it to be!

77. Russell

September 9, 2019 at 8:44 pm

They get suppliers (merchandizers) to come in and stock their shelves for them. So they keep their own costs down (it helps with pricing) and they push some of the overhead costs upwards in the supply chain, whilst buying bulk and getting the best buying price they can. There is no real right or wrong here but having human tellers instead of self-checkout certainly creates jobs and allows for relationships with customers. As for ammunition?. Well, if they won’t sell ammunition they shouldn’t sell guns. But it’s up to them to decide what they sell and up to us to decide who we buy from.

78. Chery

September 9, 2019 at 9:17 pm

gandolf the white, who gives a “rats-rear” about the damage a shotgun causes when protecting family & property from criminals. All that can be repaired. Family sometimes can’t. I will shoot out any wall, window or door if it means that’s where the criminal is who has been trying to injure or kill my family.

79. Chery

September 9, 2019 at 9:25 pm

You do know that “AR” does not stand for “Assault Rifle”. It is the initials for the brand name, Armalite Rifle. They ARE NOT automatic rifles. THEY ARE semi-auto. They also come in different calibers. Just some education for you.

80. Chery

September 9, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Buying guns from stores is not the issue. They are being bought legally by those who have been screened. Those are law abiding citizens. Criminals are buying guns from each other, no matter the age. No matter the reason and there is no background check. So, take care of that before taking guns & ammo away from law abiding citizens.

81. Sher

September 9, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Seriously? Have you not seen Nancy Pelosi? Shall we go down a list of Liberal Crazies?

82. Luanne M Denman

September 10, 2019 at 12:31 am

I don’t think it’s safe to go there now when there is no one to protect you when you shop. If, on the off chance someone with a gun and bad intent decides to go there armed you can only duck and hope that he’s a bad shot. That is the eventual result from gun control. There will be no good guy with a gun to protect you from the bad guy with the gun. If the only result a bad guy can look forward to is being shot by a good guy and possibly dying immediately he would be less apt to try to murder people. The deterrent of the gun has always been there and must remain!

83. james ronald hunt

September 10, 2019 at 2:37 pm

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!

84. Eve Stuart

September 10, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Go away, Jorge. In America, we say George. Where are you from?
    Tucker tells it like it is!

85. Eve Stuart

September 10, 2019 at 5:41 pm

No,he isn’t, Jorge. In America, we say George.

86. Keith Hearn

September 10, 2019 at 8:10 pm

It doesn’t matter to Wally world, about us, so why should I shop there anymore. With the lawsuits against them, like the labor relations, etc., now this, I can live without them. We have Target, HyVee, Fareway, Aldi’s that all sell groceries. Target, Kohl’s, Moorman’s, etc that all sell clothes. We have numerous gun shops around we can get our ammo. Therefore, who cares about Walduh. If ending some ammo, dont buy any of it there.Just makes my decision easy, to stop shopping there. Kiss it Walduh.

87. Bob

September 16, 2019 at 5:17 am

Robert Primeaux, since your mind is made up, (and you believe you are an expert since you carried an M-16 in Vietnam many years ago), there is no need to try and explain the reason for weapons that fire more than a few rounds. But I will try to reach all other liberals. Have you noticed that these cowards who go on a rampage and kill innocent people, do so in “gun free” zones? They pick these areas because they know no one would be firing back at them. This is the major problem in our country. Democrats have imposed their views on red flag laws and gun control too long. Thank goodness for the NRA who protect our second Amendment rights. Remember guns do not decide to shoot people; it is people who do this. This is where all efforts must be focused in order to solve the mass shootings problem. Do not disarm us citizens and remember, our forefathers saw the need for our second Amendment; concerned citizens must help protect this right.

88. The Biologist

September 16, 2019 at 6:10 am

Babatunde Ooreofe Dada, I don’t understand what you’re asking. Do you consider yourself more or less safe if concealed-carry holders are able to carry in your workplace?

89. Darrell

September 16, 2019 at 9:41 am

So I carried an m-16 myself and the gun your talking about is not an m-16 it’s a simi automatic weapon it is not a automatic weapon therefore it does not fall under the same category it is not a military weapon and therefore should not be in the same class, I’m a vet !

90. Anvil6

September 17, 2019 at 1:08 am

I’m going shopping tomorrow. Not at WalMart. I will MAIL a copy of my cash register receipts to WM HQ, with a note that explains WHY it’s not a WalMart receipt – no ammo, no grocery sale.

Censorship

CNN host said four words that will leave you speechless

CNN is at the tip of the spear of the Fake News Media’s campaign to smear President Trump over his response to the coronavirus outbreak.

Fake news CNN will twist any story and misrepresent any set of facts to try and make Donald Trump look bad.

And now this CNN host said four words that will leave you speechless.

White House senior advisor Peter Navarro appeared on fake news CNN host Brianna Keilar’s show to discuss the administration’s efforts to manage the supply chain for crucial medical equipment like ventilators.

Navarro accused Keilar of sensationalizing the issue at hand by showing pictures of New York City hospital nurses wearing garbage bags in an effort to show the administration was not sending needed medical supplies to hospital workers.

This was not true as Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo even stated that every hospital in New York had enough equipment for the immediate future.

Navarro tried to point out that Keilar was distorting the truth by sensationalizing the issue, but Keilar rudely interrupted him.

“I am not sensationalizing anything,” Keilar fired back. “I am tracking in facts here and governors are saying that their states are calling up these suppliers and FEMA’s already purchased everything. So they are siloed from things being allocated and coordinated and they’re trying to spend all of this time and energy trying to acquire some of these things, and they can’t get it.”

Later on in the interview Navarro pointed out another truth – the Trump administration inherited a depleted national strategic stockpile after the Obama administration emptied the reserves during the 2009 swine flu pandemic and never replenished them.

“Don’t tell me we were ill prepared for this,” Navarro told Keilar. “We inherited the system of testing and inherited of stockpiles that was woefully inadequate for this and there was plenty of people to the last two administrations who had wake up calls and they went back to sleep.”

No criticism of Barack Obama can ever go unchallenged on fake news CNN so Keilar insulted Navarro by telling him “you’re wasting everyone’s time.”

“You’re wasting everyone’s time with this,” Keilar hysterically ranted. “It’s 2020. The president was elected in 2016. Can you get to a million ventilators?”

To fake news CNN there is only one story – Donald Trump is allowing the coronavirus to kill millions of Americans.

That is not true and CNN is censoring the real facts to mislead their audience.

Censorship

The media is a part of the left-wing Democrat machine.

Conservatives have long known the mainstream media is little more than the public relations arm of the Democrat Party.

But The New York Times just proved their complete subservience to the Democrat Party and showed Americans just how far they will go to bend the knee.

If there was any question left in any rational Americans’ minds that the media is nothing more than a tool for the Democrat Party, The New York Times’ recent rare display of honesty settles the issue.

In a recent article The New York Times blasted Democrats for blocking the Coronavirus Economic Stimulus bill in a stunningly honest headline that read, “Democrats Block Action on $1.8 Trillion Stimulus.”

This headline was in response to Senate Democrats voting en bloc to kill the compromise Chinese coronavirus legislation after a deal had been worked out, all because Nancy Pelosi and the radical Left wanted more pork and leftist policy goals included.

The list of items Pelosi and her socialist cohorts wanted included things like mandatory diversity on boards of directors, bailing out the Post Office, money for Planned Parenthood, and a list of union boss power grabs.

Because everyone knows you can’t fight disease without killing babies and promoting diversity by force.

And, it seemed, even the liberal New York Times understood how radical and egregious it was.

Of course, this headline couldn’t stand, not if The Times wanted to remain in the good graces of the socialist billionaires who run the Democrat Party.

In fact, it was not going to stand.

The Times quickly changed their headline to read, “Democrats Block Action on Stimulus Plan, Seeking Worker Protections.”

But even that change wasn’t good enough for their socialist Democrat overlords, so they changed it again.

This time it read, “Partisan Divide Threatens Deal on Rescue Bill.”

The amazing headline transformation seemed complete. It looked like the Democrats and their deep-pocketed socialist donors like George Soros were finally satisfied with this third iteration of the headline.

Of course, it made no difference to them that the first headline was the most factual and newsworthy of the three.

Nor did it matter to The Times, their editorial board, or their Democrat overlords how ridiculous and blatantly obvious this change looked to the average American.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Censorship

This media outlet is putting lives at risk with one coronavirus fake news scam

Donald Trump and his administration are fighting a war against the coronavirus.

But now the President is facing another enemy trying to undermine him.

And now this media outlet is putting lives at risk with one coronavirus fake news scam.

President Trump delivers daily press briefings where he and his task force update the public on the administration’s progress on fighting the coronavirus outbreak.

The American people appreciate the President laying out his administration’s ongoing plans and preparations to provide a robust federal response to this national public health emergency.

That is reflected in public polls that show the American people approving of the President’s management of the coronavirus outbreak and rising job approval numbers.

But the Fake News Media is furious at these developments after they spent weeks trying to play the coronavirus up as “Donald Trump’s Hurricane Katrina.”

In recent days there have been calls for networks to censor the President’s press conference.

The Seattle National Public Radio affiliate – which receives a taxpayer subsidy – announced it would no longer carry the President of the United States speaking to the nation’s citizens.

No matter whatever excuse the Fake News Media cooks up to not cover Donald Trump’s press briefings, the truth of the matter is this: the President’s poll numbers are going up and the Fake News Media is worried the people will judge the President to have done a good job in covering the outbreak and the press is worried this will lead to Donald Trump’s re-election.

That is why so-called “news” outlets want to censor his press briefings.