Tucker Carlson dropped this bombshell that could destroy Walmart

Americans were stunned when Walmart announced it would ban customers from carrying guns and stop handgun ammunition sales.

This announcement read like it was written by none other than Barack Obama himself.

But Tucker Carlson dropped this bombshell that could destroy Walmart.

Carslon ripped the retail giant for banning customers from open carrying firearms and ending sales of handgun ammunition.

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon caved to a left-wing pressure campaign to disarm Americans after the terrible tragedy in El Paso, Texas.

Carlson slammed McMillon for being an arrogant and out of touch elitist lecturing Americans on how to live.

The Daily Caller reports:

Carlson called Walmart CEO Doug McMillon’s “strident statement calling on Congress to ban many semi-automatic rifles” a “big step” that has people who used to hate the retailer suddenly on its side.

“It’s a fascinating turnaround,” he said after playing several media clips. “For years, you’ll remember, Walmart was the target of coordinated attacks from the left. Progressives accused the company of destroying small towns, and of exploiting workers.”

The retail giant figured out, Carlson noted, that it could “buy immunity from criticism by mouthing left wing pieties.”

“That’s all it takes,” he said. “Sounding woke.”

“Woke capitalism” is where CEOs enforce the liberal policy agenda as a way to virtue signal that they are socially conscious and win media praise.

Corporations are private entities, so their actions fall outside the bounds of the First Amendment.

This is why the Left is pressuring companies to impose progressive policy.

If Silicon Valley censors conservative content under the guise of “hate speech,” or retailers impose gun control there is no legislative or legal remedy available to the population.

Corporations teaming with liberal activists to remark America in the Left’s image is one the biggest stories of the coming decade.

1. Thomas

September 6, 2019 at 3:07 am

Maybe Dollar General will take up the slack selling what WAlmart doesn’t sell start with ammo in a few selected stores and go from there.

• robert

September 6, 2019 at 11:49 pm

What happens if there is a shooter at Walmart that commits these crimes and Innocent Victims are killed/maimed – guess what – the CEO / Management of Walmart gets sued Personally , Individually and the Corporation as a whole and if these Misguided and Clueless Individuals
      think that they are Immune from All the End Result of Carnage ? Think again x And by the Way – Its not the GUN Stupid ???

• Gordon Liddy

September 6, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Stores arent liable for people being shot unless, it is proven they are negligent..
        stopping people from carrying and not selling AMMO/guns is a companies right..
        you dont hear of Churches or ministers being sued that dont allow the Parishioners from carrying in church and they were shot and some killed.
        you dont hear mini-marts being sued by relatives of victims for not being allowed to carry to protect themselves..
        why would WallyWorld be any Different?

• Roger D Mann

September 7, 2019 at 5:58 am

You don’t think so? If a burglar breaks into your home, falls down the stairs and breaks his leg he can sue you and possibly take your house because you were negligent!

• Pasquale Gelardi

September 8, 2019 at 4:12 am

That is why a military coup is necessary against all Communists in government, which are anathema to our Unalienable rights.

• Jason Robards

September 12, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Roger: You are absolutely right. I recall an incident years ago in my city where something very much like that occurred and the homeowner was sued and the criminal won the case.

• Pasquale Gelardi

September 8, 2019 at 4:08 am

Wait until the Commies take control. Only Commies will have guns.
          Until people realize that the 2nd Amendment is an Unalienable right, at which time they will realize the right can’t be taken from them , and then they will react accordingly.

• Benjamin Michel Sr

September 10, 2019 at 11:53 pm

It has not happen yet it can happen for they stop you from defend your self and family !!! I told my wife if she can buy it some place else do so we can drive a few miles to get it told her to make a list and we would go get it all we need to do is by extra so we do not need to go as often !!!

• DIANE L LOGAN

September 16, 2019 at 6:58 am

Not all churches or ministers disallow parishioners from having weapons on their person but that applies usually to concealed carry and not open display. I always carry concealed in church realizing that otherwise my church and its people would be nothing more than a free gun zone and an available easy target for a whacko.

• Michael Hudspeth

September 16, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Other than the Mormons who have come out specifically against firearms in Church, it appears that more and more individual churches are welcoming their parishioners porting firearms. In fact, according to the Texas Monthly, the Minister of the Sutherland Springs Church where the parishioners were targeted in the 2017 shooting, normally wore his firearm at the pulpit, but he was out of town that day. Most congregations can not afford private security, but realizing their vulnerability, more and more are relying upon their legally armed parishioners to protect them during services.

• Mike

September 7, 2019 at 12:06 am

There was a shooter at the Wal-Mart in El Paso, TX; just last month. There were people open carrying in the store, while the shooter was killing people. The good guys with guns didn’t stop the bad guy with a gun.

• Pj

September 7, 2019 at 12:49 am

Your a liar. The mall is the one that said free gun zone. Get your facts straight. You little coward. Grow up and stand up for the constitution and your freedoms traitor.

• Michael J Hudspeth

September 7, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Good for you on calling him out. He was parroting that jerk California Congressman Eric Swalwell.

• BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Darned straight Pj… great call! Great call out on Mike!

• JMichael270

September 8, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Exactly !!

• Ron

September 8, 2019 at 2:38 am

You are a liar! That Walmart is part of a gun free zone mall! There was NO one carrying open!

• Paul nam67

September 17, 2019 at 12:56 am

Mike, not everyone that carries a weapon has the nerve to shot another human being..Alot of them go to the range and practice only problem is targets don’t shoot back. Same with police officers, not all will engage with a shooter. They all say they will but you don’t know till the time comes. Not the time to find out if they are capable of sooting back. In the military we were taught to run to the shooting not from it. Not all the people in the military could do it either. It takes a certain type of person to do it.

• The True Grit

September 7, 2019 at 3:55 am

Hey, Let’s all start Open Carrying Cross Bows and sets of Throwing Knives.

• BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I’ve been contemplating the open carry of my Bowie Knife that I’ve had since I was a young teen. But nah, Washington state’s still allowing us to conceal carry if we go through the hoops. Open carry is a given in this state as well. The merchants, the vendors, the proprietorships? Yeah, they can determine what’s allowed or not (with some exceptions) on their property, within their stores, etc.

If the signs says “no firearms allowed” or “no weapons allowed” I don’t enter. I go to one of their competitors and spend my money.

2. Rodger Shull

September 6, 2019 at 12:13 pm

i would never buy a gun from walmart, I,d go to a REAL SPORTING GOOD STORE, or a GUN STORE, walmart sporting dept have enough trouble just selling a fishing license. I go to walmart only for food purchases, and that is only because they are closer to me than KROGER,

• Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I do 95% of my grocery shopping at Aldi’s, their meat department isn’t great but I go to a butcher for good cuts! Don’t use canned goods other than beans for my chili, otherwise Aldi’s can’t be beat but that’s just my opinion!

• BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I’ve bought guns, ammo, fishing gear at Wally World many times. The items in their stores are the same items I could’ve paid more money for elsewhere at a “REAL SPORTING GOOD STORE” or a “GUN STORE”. I shop around. The quality of a Springfield, Colt, Winchester, etc. that used to be sold in Wally World or Fred Meyers is the same quality as one being sold at Dave’s Guns or Cabelas or Pro Bass Shops. Those guns also come with the same warranty/guarantee, same sales incentives (sometimes better incentives), shoot the same ammo (which is normally cheaper in price) and are truly brand new… The gun’s also cheaper in price most of the time. But now? I don’t care. I’ll buy everything elsewhere and go to my favorite FFL guy to git-r-done re: firearms purchases. I’m done with box stores.

3. barto

September 6, 2019 at 1:25 pm

WalMart and Kroger are COWARDS and not only that, they have sided with the people who would deny WE THE LEGAL, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS the ability to protect ourselves and our families, while at the same time these ELITISTS, CITY-STATE-FEDERAL OFFICIALS AND POLITICIANS HAVE ‘BODYGUARDS’ WHO PROTECT THEM WITH HIGH-CAPACITY GUNS AND RIFLES….THE LEFTIST DOUBLE-STANDARD AT WORK!

4. Daniel Mount

September 6, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Why would President Trump go against his only News Ali?

5. Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Stores like Walmart and Kroger don’t want their good law abiding cash paying customers who without they would have no business to open carry in their stores so if some lunatic comes in with an automatic rifle and starts shooting like the nut case did in El Paso everyone will be totally and completely defenseless! Do you really want to shop at a store that doesn’t give a flying crap whether you live or die!

6. Brad

September 6, 2019 at 6:29 pm

My understanding is that Wall Mart just eliminated “open carry” witch does not make them a :no gun allowed store”. they did not eliminate CCW’s.

• Michael J Hudspeth

September 6, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Walmart’s corporate legal team probably considered the potential liability involved if they outright banned firearms legally carried by customers and did not take other steps (armed guards) to protect their customers in what would now be a gun-free zone. Direct hire armed guards also subject corporate entities to potential liabilities that a legally armed customer would not.

• JR

September 7, 2019 at 8:36 am

If its legal to open carry in the State then customers who go in open carrying are as legal as a CCW carrying customer! Arent they? I dont see what they could do about anyone carrying as long as its legal!

• BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The property owner has a right to restrict access to the property. Restricting open carry of firearms, though I don’t wholly agree with the restriction is their right. The courts have already determined that open carry of a firearm can be restricted on private property by the property owner and/or his/her official agents. It’s their property. The person who’s carrying the firearm can choose to go elsewhere and spend their money there. They can also be refused entry onto private property.

I don’t like it either but hey, if I’m visiting their facilities I have to live by their rules. If a sign’s posted on the door saying “NO FIREARMS ALLOWED” then I most likely (as a civilian) won’t enter their facility. Or I’ll find a way to secure my firearm and carry on with the business I went there to do.

• Michael Mcraven

September 7, 2019 at 12:59 am

Correct,,,My concern is that WalMart took a stand against its “ Smelly WalMart Customers “ who pay Their Hard Earned Money To Support This Mega OutLet Giant For Years. And then to be treated like we’re unfit to be able to defend ourselves because of a few lunatics. Well Mr. CEO Doug Milton Of WalMart! You Have Your Rules Orchestrated By The Radical Leftists And The Law-abiding DEPLORABLE Citizens have theirs. After you made your big standup announcement that you no longer will be selling firearms or ammunition’s. I see that you didn’t remove them from your stores right away! Because you still wanted that profit from them,,,Right! No,,it’s not about what’s fair and right for your supporting customers. It’s about what the rich and elite said for you to Do! MR.CEO OF WALMART THE RICH AND ELITES DON’T SHOP AT YOUR SMELLY WALMART it’s the regular All American Patriot Citizens,,,,And You Just Ran Them OFF!

7. Karen

September 6, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Well, this is a great idea, no guns in their stores!!!! That’s awesome!!! Now, do the bad guys who will bring in guns anyway keep theirs in their cars instead? Hmmmm, somehow I doubt it!!!! I wish
    that these corporations thought with their hearts and now their pocketbooks!!!!

8. Tom Edwards

September 6, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Easy Do not shop there! I quit

9. Fred Amirault

September 6, 2019 at 10:47 pm

HEY tucker. Can I come into the studio you rn your Program in with a AR-15 in my and extera Magazines?? I bet not

• Jim S.

September 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Shut up. Tucker doesn’t let men in that dress up like Hillary. Now go away.

10. Myron

September 6, 2019 at 10:54 pm

MANY MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY WILL NOT BE SHOPPING AT WALMART ANYMORE.

11. Alan

September 6, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Never was either a devote nor a customer of Walmart. Certainly won’t become one now.

September 7, 2019 at 2:09 am

Hopefully, this will bury Walmart. They have STUNK since Mr. Sam passed.

• Roger D Mann

September 7, 2019 at 6:09 am

They stunk from the start! Walmart was built on a lie, the lie that everything they sold was made in America! I walked into a Walmart store many years ago and there was a clothes rack with a sign on top with the words Made In America on it, I guess the rack was made in America because I checked the labels of several items of clothing on the rack and on those labels was, Made in China! I only checked 10 or so but that was enough to prove that everything Walmart sold wasn’t made in America!

• Jeffrey Rogers

September 7, 2019 at 8:46 am

Seems like all of thier clothing is made in China now, and it is all UGLY SHIT i wouldnt let my Pig wear! Besides it has all been washed in poisen i bet! I dont understand why these F’ed up idiots would sell The American Made Brands to China, the worst country on the planet to buy from and the cheapest made shit on the planet!

13. Chris Aoussat

September 7, 2019 at 2:51 am

Well going to stock up on all ammo I can afford and then Walmart is off my list along with starbucks, target, etc. Will support locals like Publix and Ace Hardware, etc. Screw walmart!!!

14. PENELOPE BARTO

September 7, 2019 at 5:47 am

What I would like to know is when the hell are the Democrats going to stop all their runny-mouth BS about Trump and start cleaning up their own Pond Scum Slime. To start with: O’bama, Hillary, and Sorros, should all be behind bars for Treason, and the keys at the bottom of an ocean. On top of that, those four scum-skank females should never have been allowed to be Representatives in any U.S. Political field. Whomever voted them in should be extremely ashamed of themselves. If more people actually read what is going on, and understood it, they would know all the crap the Dems and the Social Media are saying that they want everyone to believe. Most especially the people coming in to the U.S. whom know absolutely nothing about the U.S. Political Agenda. Let alone the Political Untruths.

15. Fred Amirault

September 7, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Oh, Tucker Carlson number 2 conspiracy Theorist. No, Any Gun rules will not close up Walnart. unless the gun toting NRA will stand out the front door, and shoot down anyone Trying to enter every store. Maybe a larger hoard .of Reguar peopleWill grb these gun toting idiots, and start beating the S*** out of them

• Michael J Hudspeth

September 8, 2019 at 12:22 am

Should I reply? After all you can never win an argument with an idiot. But then your final sentence just exemplifies why law abiding citizens need firearms to protect themselves and their families to prevent your “hoards” from attacking them with hammers and crowbars and bike locks and knives like your fellow Antifa cowards who hide behind masks. Then there are the lunatics whose goal is 10 minutes of infamy who should have been identified and confined long before and the career violent criminals that society can’t seem to permanently remove. I dare say that you have never been in the position of having to defend yourself or those around you from animal attack or from persons who would seek to harm you. There are many people who have or want to have the capability of protecting themselves and their loved ones. American law enforcement is great, there is none better, but criminals/lunatics don’t seem to want to attack when law enforcement is present. Rather they seek out the gun free zones believing it less likely they will encounter armed resistance from citizens entitled to lawfully carry firearms. Have you ever bothered to read and learn from the Sutherland Springs Church shooting in Texas? A sick individual sought to kill as many strangers as possible and was only stopped when an armed citizen ran barefoot to the church from his home to intervene. I consider him to be an incredibly brave individual equipped with a true sense of moral obligation toward his fellow citizens but I suppose to you and your ilk he was just a gun toting idiot.

• Blue

September 8, 2019 at 4:06 am

Great reply, but you’re right, that guy is an idiot, so, it will not Take with him, he’s a bonafide eat-up with the Dumbass!

16. xconcern

September 7, 2019 at 2:48 pm

It’s not safe to go to Walmart without a gun, more crime happens at Walmart’s around the Country than any other store !

17. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:44 pm

I’m not one of those folks who knee jerks at every affront re: our constitutional rights. I tend to let the dust settle and sort through the mess(es) that were left behind before making a decision as to whether I will support, quasi support or simply refuse to support those who wish to strip us of our constitutional rights. Fred Meyers is on my “no-go” list and will always be though I’ve purchased several firearms from our local store over the years. Not anymore. They’re no longer selling firearms nor do they sell ammunition. That given, I’ve been to the local Wal-Mart to check out their gun prices and their procedures for purchasing guns and thought about purchasing a long gun from the store in the near future. I was looking at a 30-30 lever action simply because I grew up with one and don’t have it anymore. After this latest cave by wally world I decided I’d simply go elsewhere… for guns, ammo, fishing supplies, groceries, household goods, plants, etc. I refuse to do business with those who prefer to assault our constitutional rights. They have their right(s) to refuse to sell certain items and I have my right(s) to refuse to shop at their store(s). As of a couple of days ago when they drew their line in the sand I decided I’m going elsewhere. Go to hell Wally World.

September 8, 2019 at 10:56 pm

I would like to see Tractor Supply start selling ammo and maybe some of the smaller stores like Dollar General. With this stupid decision from walmart the smaller stores could build a good following for ammo and gun cleaning equipment. Leave the gun selling to the gun stores unless they lower their prices on their ammo.

19. Larry

September 9, 2019 at 12:15 pm

It was stated the “Open carry not allowed” which if I am correct means someone can carry concealed. Most states do allow open carry anyway. Does anyone know if it was stated as “Open Carry” that is not allowed?

20. Fred

September 12, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Excellent Report Mr. TC, Sir! Very Interesting!

21. fred

September 12, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I keep hearing all the politicians talking about taking guns from law abiding citizens. However I have not heard one suggestion of how to take them from the criminals

22. Nunyer Binnis

September 13, 2019 at 12:00 am

DON’T SAY WOKE. Even in jest. Commie buzzwords must die.

23. dpk54

September 13, 2019 at 1:26 pm

I don’t spend money in Walmart anyway…..I gave up on them a LONG time ago! Their customer service for ANYTHING sucks and some of the laziest, rudest people work there. My money spends just as well elsewhere, and I won’t support ANY business that proclaims to be anti-gun, LEGAL carry or anything else associated with firearms. Although there are obvious restrictions on where guns can be carried, i.e. churches, schools or businesses that POST warnings about carry restrictions on their property, the Second Amendment gives me the right to own firearms, and the state gives me the right to have CCW….approval from anti-gun idiots is NOT required!!!

24. Giovanni dalla Bande Nere

September 13, 2019 at 4:53 pm

My wife and I had Walmart accounts and every month we ordered from Walmart through Internet hundreds of dollars’ worth of merchandise. After their anti-Second Amendment stunt we canceled our accounts and let Walmart headquarters know that we will never buy from them again. They will end up like Dick’s Sporting Goods or even worse if every single NRA member and gun owner of America does what we did.

• Michael Hudspeth

September 13, 2019 at 5:06 pm

If enough people do the same, it will certainly get their attention. I salute you.

25. Dennis B Anderson

September 16, 2019 at 3:19 am

Im thinking WalMart Forest Gump. The gun is as the gun owner does?

26. Jon Exner

September 16, 2019 at 11:19 am

The NRA should open their own gun shops as close to every Wal-Mart store.

27. DonRS

September 16, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Sam Walton would be turning over in his grave with the actions of the WOKE SJW Doug McMillon’s words and actions. He is a DISGRACE!

Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.

Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie

At one time, Fox News was the go-to network for Trump supporters.

They would actually report the truth in a fair way, unlike the other mainstream outlets.

But now Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie.

Many news anchors at Fox News have turned on President Trump in recent months.

Besides a few notable exceptions, the entire network is basically a part of the anti-Trump “resistance” at this point.

But of all of the people who have turned on Trump, there may be none who are more disappointing than Judge Andrew Napolitano.

He recently went on Fox News to claim that Trump committed “bribery” by bringing up investigating Joe Biden to Ukraine’s President.

In reality, he simply brought it up because the new President made anti-corruption a priority of his campaign, and Trump didn’t even have anything to bribe him with.

But that didn’t stop Napolitano from making that claim yet again in an attempt to support Schiff’s impeachment inquiry.

Breitbart reports:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” network senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said today during the impeachment hearings Democrats established President Donald Trump’s failure to release money to the Ukraine that Congress ordered released until a favor was received is bribery.

Napolitano said, “The Democrats established conclusively the aid was held up in return for a political favor.”

He continued, “The failure to perform an affirmative duty— releasing money the Congress ordered released — until a favor is received, whether the favor comes or not, is bribery.”

He added, “I think that the argument that asking for a favor in return for doing a legal obligation — releasing the funds — is pretty clearly a violation of a criminal bribery laws. Republicans may not want to acknowledge that, which is why they’d rather undermine the witnesses than address the merits.

This is the sort of coverage that one would expect at CNN.

But now it is the norm at Fox News.

More and more, Trump supporters are tuning out of Fox News, and moving to more independent outlets like One America News Network.

Do you trust Fox News?