Tucker Carlson dropped this bombshell that could destroy Walmart

Americans were stunned when Walmart announced it would ban customers from carrying guns and stop handgun ammunition sales.

This announcement read like it was written by none other than Barack Obama himself.

But Tucker Carlson dropped this bombshell that could destroy Walmart.

Carslon ripped the retail giant for banning customers from open carrying firearms and ending sales of handgun ammunition.

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon caved to a left-wing pressure campaign to disarm Americans after the terrible tragedy in El Paso, Texas.

Carlson slammed McMillon for being an arrogant and out of touch elitist lecturing Americans on how to live.

The Daily Caller reports:

Carlson called Walmart CEO Doug McMillon’s “strident statement calling on Congress to ban many semi-automatic rifles” a “big step” that has people who used to hate the retailer suddenly on its side.

“It’s a fascinating turnaround,” he said after playing several media clips. “For years, you’ll remember, Walmart was the target of coordinated attacks from the left. Progressives accused the company of destroying small towns, and of exploiting workers.”

The retail giant figured out, Carlson noted, that it could “buy immunity from criticism by mouthing left wing pieties.”

“That’s all it takes,” he said. “Sounding woke.”

“Woke capitalism” is where CEOs enforce the liberal policy agenda as a way to virtue signal that they are socially conscious and win media praise.

Corporations are private entities, so their actions fall outside the bounds of the First Amendment.

This is why the Left is pressuring companies to impose progressive policy.

If Silicon Valley censors conservative content under the guise of “hate speech,” or retailers impose gun control there is no legislative or legal remedy available to the population.

Corporations teaming with liberal activists to remark America in the Left’s image is one the biggest stories of the coming decade.

1. Thomas

September 6, 2019 at 3:07 am

Maybe Dollar General will take up the slack selling what WAlmart doesn’t sell start with ammo in a few selected stores and go from there.

2. Rodger Shull

September 6, 2019 at 12:13 pm

i would never buy a gun from walmart, I,d go to a REAL SPORTING GOOD STORE, or a GUN STORE, walmart sporting dept have enough trouble just selling a fishing license. I go to walmart only for food purchases, and that is only because they are closer to me than KROGER,

3. barto

September 6, 2019 at 1:25 pm

WalMart and Kroger are COWARDS and not only that, they have sided with the people who would deny WE THE LEGAL, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS the ability to protect ourselves and our families, while at the same time these ELITISTS, CITY-STATE-FEDERAL OFFICIALS AND POLITICIANS HAVE ‘BODYGUARDS’ WHO PROTECT THEM WITH HIGH-CAPACITY GUNS AND RIFLES….THE LEFTIST DOUBLE-STANDARD AT WORK!

4. Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I do 95% of my grocery shopping at Aldi’s, their meat department isn’t great but I go to a butcher for good cuts! Don’t use canned goods other than beans for my chili, otherwise Aldi’s can’t be beat but that’s just my opinion!

5. Daniel Mount

September 6, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Why would President Trump go against his only News Ali?

6. Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Stores like Walmart and Kroger don’t want their good law abiding cash paying customers who without they would have no business to open carry in their stores so if some lunatic comes in with an automatic rifle and starts shooting like the nut case did in El Paso everyone will be totally and completely defenseless! Do you really want to shop at a store that doesn’t give a flying crap whether you live or die!

7. Brad

September 6, 2019 at 6:29 pm

My understanding is that Wall Mart just eliminated “open carry” witch does not make them a :no gun allowed store”. they did not eliminate CCW’s.

8. Stephen A Davis

September 6, 2019 at 7:52 pm

9. Karen

September 6, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Well, this is a great idea, no guns in their stores!!!! That’s awesome!!! Now, do the bad guys who will bring in guns anyway keep theirs in their cars instead? Hmmmm, somehow I doubt it!!!! I wish
    that these corporations thought with their hearts and now their pocketbooks!!!!

10. Tom Edwards

September 6, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Easy Do not shop there! I quit

11. Michael J Hudspeth

September 6, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Walmart’s corporate legal team probably considered the potential liability involved if they outright banned firearms legally carried by customers and did not take other steps (armed guards) to protect their customers in what would now be a gun-free zone. Direct hire armed guards also subject corporate entities to potential liabilities that a legally armed customer would not.

12. Fred Amirault

September 6, 2019 at 10:47 pm

HEY tucker. Can I come into the studio you rn your Program in with a AR-15 in my and extera Magazines?? I bet not

13. Myron

September 6, 2019 at 10:54 pm

MANY MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THEY WILL NOT BE SHOPPING AT WALMART ANYMORE.

14. Jim S.

September 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Shut up. Tucker doesn’t let men in that dress up like Hillary. Now go away.

15. Alan

September 6, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Never was either a devote nor a customer of Walmart. Certainly won’t become one now.

16. robert

September 6, 2019 at 11:49 pm

What happens if there is a shooter at Walmart that commits these crimes and Innocent Victims are killed/maimed – guess what – the CEO / Management of Walmart gets sued Personally , Individually and the Corporation as a whole and if these Misguided and Clueless Individuals
    think that they are Immune from All the End Result of Carnage ? Think again x And by the Way – Its not the GUN Stupid ???

17. Gordon Liddy

September 6, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Stores arent liable for people being shot unless, it is proven they are negligent..
    stopping people from carrying and not selling AMMO/guns is a companies right..
    you dont hear of Churches or ministers being sued that dont allow the Parishioners from carrying in church and they were shot and some killed.
    you dont hear mini-marts being sued by relatives of victims for not being allowed to carry to protect themselves..
    why would WallyWorld be any Different?

September 7, 2019 at 12:06 am

There was a shooter at the Wal-Mart in El Paso, TX; just last month. There were people open carrying in the store, while the shooter was killing people. The good guys with guns didn’t stop the bad guy with a gun.

19. Pj

September 7, 2019 at 12:49 am

Your a liar. The mall is the one that said free gun zone. Get your facts straight. You little coward. Grow up and stand up for the constitution and your freedoms traitor.

20. Michael Mcraven

September 7, 2019 at 12:59 am

Correct,,,My concern is that WalMart took a stand against its “ Smelly WalMart Customers “ who pay Their Hard Earned Money To Support This Mega OutLet Giant For Years. And then to be treated like we’re unfit to be able to defend ourselves because of a few lunatics. Well Mr. CEO Doug Milton Of WalMart! You Have Your Rules Orchestrated By The Radical Leftists And The Law-abiding DEPLORABLE Citizens have theirs. After you made your big standup announcement that you no longer will be selling firearms or ammunition’s. I see that you didn’t remove them from your stores right away! Because you still wanted that profit from them,,,Right! No,,it’s not about what’s fair and right for your supporting customers. It’s about what the rich and elite said for you to Do! MR.CEO OF WALMART THE RICH AND ELITES DON’T SHOP AT YOUR SMELLY WALMART it’s the regular All American Patriot Citizens,,,,And You Just Ran Them OFF!

September 7, 2019 at 2:09 am

Hopefully, this will bury Walmart. They have STUNK since Mr. Sam passed.

22. Chris Aoussat

September 7, 2019 at 2:51 am

Well going to stock up on all ammo I can afford and then Walmart is off my list along with starbucks, target, etc. Will support locals like Publix and Ace Hardware, etc. Screw walmart!!!

23. The True Grit

September 7, 2019 at 3:55 am

Hey, Let’s all start Open Carrying Cross Bows and sets of Throwing Knives.

24. PENELOPE BARTO

September 7, 2019 at 5:47 am

What I would like to know is when the hell are the Democrats going to stop all their runny-mouth BS about Trump and start cleaning up their own Pond Scum Slime. To start with: O’bama, Hillary, and Sorros, should all be behind bars for Treason, and the keys at the bottom of an ocean. On top of that, those four scum-skank females should never have been allowed to be Representatives in any U.S. Political field. Whomever voted them in should be extremely ashamed of themselves. If more people actually read what is going on, and understood it, they would know all the crap the Dems and the Social Media are saying that they want everyone to believe. Most especially the people coming in to the U.S. whom know absolutely nothing about the U.S. Political Agenda. Let alone the Political Untruths.

25. Roger D Mann

September 7, 2019 at 5:58 am

You don’t think so? If a burglar breaks into your home, falls down the stairs and breaks his leg he can sue you and possibly take your house because you were negligent!

26. Roger D Mann

September 7, 2019 at 6:09 am

They stunk from the start! Walmart was built on a lie, the lie that everything they sold was made in America! I walked into a Walmart store many years ago and there was a clothes rack with a sign on top with the words Made In America on it, I guess the rack was made in America because I checked the labels of several items of clothing on the rack and on those labels was, Made in China! I only checked 10 or so but that was enough to prove that everything Walmart sold wasn’t made in America!

27. JR

September 7, 2019 at 8:36 am

If its legal to open carry in the State then customers who go in open carrying are as legal as a CCW carrying customer! Arent they? I dont see what they could do about anyone carrying as long as its legal!

28. Fred Amirault

September 7, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Oh, Tucker Carlson number 2 conspiracy Theorist. No, Any Gun rules will not close up Walnart. unless the gun toting NRA will stand out the front door, and shoot down anyone Trying to enter every store. Maybe a larger hoard .of Reguar peopleWill grb these gun toting idiots, and start beating the S*** out of them

29. xconcern

September 7, 2019 at 2:48 pm

It’s not safe to go to Walmart without a gun, more crime happens at Walmart’s around the Country than any other store !

30. Michael J Hudspeth

September 7, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Good for you on calling him out. He was parroting that jerk California Congressman Eric Swalwell.

31. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:44 pm

I’m not one of those folks who knee jerks at every affront re: our constitutional rights. I tend to let the dust settle and sort through the mess(es) that were left behind before making a decision as to whether I will support, quasi support or simply refuse to support those who wish to strip us of our constitutional rights. Fred Meyers is on my “no-go” list and will always be though I’ve purchased several firearms from our local store over the years. Not anymore. They’re no longer selling firearms nor do they sell ammunition. That given, I’ve been to the local Wal-Mart to check out their gun prices and their procedures for purchasing guns and thought about purchasing a long gun from the store in the near future. I was looking at a 30-30 lever action simply because I grew up with one and don’t have it anymore. After this latest cave by wally world I decided I’d simply go elsewhere… for guns, ammo, fishing supplies, groceries, household goods, plants, etc. I refuse to do business with those who prefer to assault our constitutional rights. They have their right(s) to refuse to sell certain items and I have my right(s) to refuse to shop at their store(s). As of a couple of days ago when they drew their line in the sand I decided I’m going elsewhere. Go to hell Wally World.

32. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Darned straight Pj… great call! Great call out on Mike!

33. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I’ve been contemplating the open carry of my Bowie Knife that I’ve had since I was a young teen. But nah, Washington state’s still allowing us to conceal carry if we go through the hoops. Open carry is a given in this state as well. The merchants, the vendors, the proprietorships? Yeah, they can determine what’s allowed or not (with some exceptions) on their property, within their stores, etc.

If the signs says “no firearms allowed” or “no weapons allowed” I don’t enter. I go to one of their competitors and spend my money.

34. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I’ve bought guns, ammo, fishing gear at Wally World many times. The items in their stores are the same items I could’ve paid more money for elsewhere at a “REAL SPORTING GOOD STORE” or a “GUN STORE”. I shop around. The quality of a Springfield, Colt, Winchester, etc. that used to be sold in Wally World or Fred Meyers is the same quality as one being sold at Dave’s Guns or Cabelas or Pro Bass Shops. Those guns also come with the same warranty/guarantee, same sales incentives (sometimes better incentives), shoot the same ammo (which is normally cheaper in price) and are truly brand new… The gun’s also cheaper in price most of the time. But now? I don’t care. I’ll buy everything elsewhere and go to my favorite FFL guy to git-r-done re: firearms purchases. I’m done with box stores.

35. BwaHa

September 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm

The property owner has a right to restrict access to the property. Restricting open carry of firearms, though I don’t wholly agree with the restriction is their right. The courts have already determined that open carry of a firearm can be restricted on private property by the property owner and/or his/her official agents. It’s their property. The person who’s carrying the firearm can choose to go elsewhere and spend their money there. They can also be refused entry onto private property.

I don’t like it either but hey, if I’m visiting their facilities I have to live by their rules. If a sign’s posted on the door saying “NO FIREARMS ALLOWED” then I most likely (as a civilian) won’t enter their facility. Or I’ll find a way to secure my firearm and carry on with the business I went there to do.

36. Michael J Hudspeth

September 8, 2019 at 12:22 am

Should I reply? After all you can never win an argument with an idiot. But then your final sentence just exemplifies why law abiding citizens need firearms to protect themselves and their families to prevent your “hoards” from attacking them with hammers and crowbars and bike locks and knives like your fellow Antifa cowards who hide behind masks. Then there are the lunatics whose goal is 10 minutes of infamy who should have been identified and confined long before and the career violent criminals that society can’t seem to permanently remove. I dare say that you have never been in the position of having to defend yourself or those around you from animal attack or from persons who would seek to harm you. There are many people who have or want to have the capability of protecting themselves and their loved ones. American law enforcement is great, there is none better, but criminals/lunatics don’t seem to want to attack when law enforcement is present. Rather they seek out the gun free zones believing it less likely they will encounter armed resistance from citizens entitled to lawfully carry firearms. Have you ever bothered to read and learn from the Sutherland Springs Church shooting in Texas? A sick individual sought to kill as many strangers as possible and was only stopped when an armed citizen ran barefoot to the church from his home to intervene. I consider him to be an incredibly brave individual equipped with a true sense of moral obligation toward his fellow citizens but I suppose to you and your ilk he was just a gun toting idiot.

37. Ron

September 8, 2019 at 2:38 am

You are a liar! That Walmart is part of a gun free zone mall! There was NO one carrying open!

38. Blue

September 8, 2019 at 4:06 am

Great reply, but you’re right, that guy is an idiot, so, it will not Take with him, he’s a bonafide eat-up with the Dumbass!

39. Pasquale Gelardi

September 8, 2019 at 4:08 am

Wait until the Commies take control. Only Commies will have guns.
    Until people realize that the 2nd Amendment is an Unalienable right, at which time they will realize the right can’t be taken from them , and then they will react accordingly.

40. Pasquale Gelardi

September 8, 2019 at 4:12 am

That is why a military coup is necessary against all Communists in government, which are anathema to our Unalienable rights.

September 8, 2019 at 10:56 pm

I would like to see Tractor Supply start selling ammo and maybe some of the smaller stores like Dollar General. With this stupid decision from walmart the smaller stores could build a good following for ammo and gun cleaning equipment. Leave the gun selling to the gun stores unless they lower their prices on their ammo.

42. JMichael270

September 8, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Exactly !!

43. Larry

September 9, 2019 at 12:15 pm

It was stated the “Open carry not allowed” which if I am correct means someone can carry concealed. Most states do allow open carry anyway. Does anyone know if it was stated as “Open Carry” that is not allowed?

44. Benjamin Michel Sr

September 10, 2019 at 11:53 pm

It has not happen yet it can happen for they stop you from defend your self and family !!! I told my wife if she can buy it some place else do so we can drive a few miles to get it told her to make a list and we would go get it all we need to do is by extra so we do not need to go as often !!!

45. Fred

September 12, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Excellent Report Mr. TC, Sir! Very Interesting!

46. Jason Robards

September 12, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Roger: You are absolutely right. I recall an incident years ago in my city where something very much like that occurred and the homeowner was sued and the criminal won the case.

47. fred

September 12, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I keep hearing all the politicians talking about taking guns from law abiding citizens. However I have not heard one suggestion of how to take them from the criminals

48. Nunyer Binnis

September 13, 2019 at 12:00 am

DON’T SAY WOKE. Even in jest. Commie buzzwords must die.

49. dpk54

September 13, 2019 at 1:26 pm

I don’t spend money in Walmart anyway…..I gave up on them a LONG time ago! Their customer service for ANYTHING sucks and some of the laziest, rudest people work there. My money spends just as well elsewhere, and I won’t support ANY business that proclaims to be anti-gun, LEGAL carry or anything else associated with firearms. Although there are obvious restrictions on where guns can be carried, i.e. churches, schools or businesses that POST warnings about carry restrictions on their property, the Second Amendment gives me the right to own firearms, and the state gives me the right to have CCW….approval from anti-gun idiots is NOT required!!!

50. Giovanni dalla Bande Nere

September 13, 2019 at 4:53 pm

My wife and I had Walmart accounts and every month we ordered from Walmart through Internet hundreds of dollars’ worth of merchandise. After their anti-Second Amendment stunt we canceled our accounts and let Walmart headquarters know that we will never buy from them again. They will end up like Dick’s Sporting Goods or even worse if every single NRA member and gun owner of America does what we did.

51. Michael Hudspeth

September 13, 2019 at 5:06 pm

If enough people do the same, it will certainly get their attention. I salute you.

52. Dennis B Anderson

September 16, 2019 at 3:19 am

Im thinking WalMart Forest Gump. The gun is as the gun owner does?

53. DIANE L LOGAN

September 16, 2019 at 6:58 am

Not all churches or ministers disallow parishioners from having weapons on their person but that applies usually to concealed carry and not open display. I always carry concealed in church realizing that otherwise my church and its people would be nothing more than a free gun zone and an available easy target for a whacko.

54. Jon Exner

September 16, 2019 at 11:19 am

The NRA should open their own gun shops as close to every Wal-Mart store.

55. Michael Hudspeth

September 16, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Other than the Mormons who have come out specifically against firearms in Church, it appears that more and more individual churches are welcoming their parishioners porting firearms. In fact, according to the Texas Monthly, the Minister of the Sutherland Springs Church where the parishioners were targeted in the 2017 shooting, normally wore his firearm at the pulpit, but he was out of town that day. Most congregations can not afford private security, but realizing their vulnerability, more and more are relying upon their legally armed parishioners to protect them during services.

56. DonRS

September 16, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Sam Walton would be turning over in his grave with the actions of the WOKE SJW Doug McMillon’s words and actions. He is a DISGRACE!

57. Paul nam67

September 17, 2019 at 12:56 am

Mike, not everyone that carries a weapon has the nerve to shot another human being..Alot of them go to the range and practice only problem is targets don’t shoot back. Same with police officers, not all will engage with a shooter. They all say they will but you don’t know till the time comes. Not the time to find out if they are capable of sooting back. In the military we were taught to run to the shooting not from it. Not all the people in the military could do it either. It takes a certain type of person to do it.

Chris Cuomo made one comment about Herman Cain’s death that will make you sick

Fake news CNN seizes on every development in the news to spin in as an attack on Donald Trump.

But their crusade against President Trump took a sickening twist.

And Chris Cuomo made one comment about Herman Cain’s death that will make you sick.

Liberals on social – and never Never Trumpers at fake news CNN – gleefully celebrated the death of former Presidential candidate Herman Cain from coronavirus.

Cain attended the President’s June 19 rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma and did not wear a mask.

That led to fake news CNN host Chris “Fredo” Cuomo blaming President Trump for killing Cain.

“Why does Trump think he can do whatever he wants? Because he is a splendid marriage of ignorance and arrogance. It’s all about the me, and zero about the we,” Cuomo stated. “The virus is, rapidly, swallowing us. All colors, all stripes, all creeds. It just took a former presidential candidate, Herman Cain. Yes, he supported the president. The president says he was a good friend of his. We wish his family well, and we wish that he rest in peace.”

“And I wish that this president have no peace, until he thinks about what he’s exposing people to,” Cuomo ranted. “He didn’t even mention that Mr. Cain was at his rally among the maskless masses, right before he was diagnosed. Now maybe he didn’t get it there. Sure as hell didn’t help.”

Cuomo then blamed Trump personally for all of the coronavirus cases and deaths.

“How many lives do we have to lose?” Cuomo demanded. “How many have to be sick? How many have to have their lives changed? How many businesses have to close? How many kids have to go underserved and fall behind? How much more inequality and inequity must there be for something that is within our control? When will you say enough? When will you demand action? This is not about our democracy being in doubt. This is about the strength of our leadership, absolutely, being in doubt.”

The simple fact is only China is responsible for the coronavirus pandemic.

All of the sickness and death flow from the Chinese government’s lies, cover-ups, and actions that allowed the virus to spread around the globe.

CNN’s Jake Tapper just revealed how much he hates police with one attack

In the era of Trump, CNN is willing to side with anybody who opposes the president.

That includes violent rioters in Black Lives Matter and Antifa, who are attacking law enforcement.

And CNN’s Jake Tapper just revealed how much he hates police with one attack.

When Attorney General William Barr appeared before Congress, it gave Democrats their chance to score points with Black Lives Matter.

They constantly targeted him with lies about how police are oppressing “peaceful protesters” in places like Portland, Oregon.

But Republican Rep. Jim Jordan put all this to rest by playing a video of just how bad the riots in places like Portland are.

And CNN’s Jake Tapper didn’t like that one bit.

Tapper said, “At the beginning, Jim Jordan of Ohio played a video featuring many upsetting images of mayhem and violence from protests and riots across the country. And that was included along with a mash-up of members of the media and others using the term peaceful protests.”

He continued, “The motive was clearly to show members of the media, including many of my CNN colleagues, calling violent protests peaceful. But Congressman Jordan neglected to give the full context of these comments.”

Tapper went on to play video clips of CNN hosts talking about the riots, where they admit that there was violence after first claiming things were “mostly peaceful.”

He believes that this proves that Jordan was spreading misinformation and demanded an apology.

“Congressman Jordan, you did a disservice to them,” he continued. “And more importantly, you did a disservice to the American people, and you did a disservice to the truth.

Congressman Jordan, you owe them and anyone else whose comments you completely misrepresented today on Capitol Hill, you owe them an apology.”

But while Tapper was upset about this apparent “misinformation,” he was silent on actual misinformation that was spread in the same hearing.

During the hearing, Democrat Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell challenged Barr on the police response and did so with an edited video meant to disparage police.

In the video, it splits between footage of police responding to riots in Portland, and then video of police in Venezuela attacking protesters.

It ignores all context in the clips, which would show that in Portland, police only responded harshly after the crowds turned violent and it became necessary.

In Venezuela, protests against their socialist government are illegal, making the actions egregious displays of repression.

The fact that Tapper didn’t challenge this video, and instead only focused on a video that challenges the Fake News Media, shows that he really doesn’t care for the police.

In a way, he is siding with rioters over the police who keep him safe every day.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

This CNN host got a legal threat from a lawyer that could end their career

Fake news CNN continues to destroy whatever is left of its own reputation.

One host after another finds themselves in scandal and disgrace.

And now this CNN host got a legal threat from a lawyer that could end their career.

Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic student smeared by CNN and other Fake News Media outlets for being a racist settled a $250 million lawsuit with The Washington Post.

Sandmann previously settled a lawsuit against CNN.

So-called “media reporter” Brian Stelter retweeted a Tweet from lawyer Mark Zaid – who also represented alleged impeachment whistleblower Eric Ciaramella – claiming The Post only paid Sandmann a minor “nuisance settlement.”

Stelter’s Tweet drew a rebuke from Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood blasting Stelter as a liar and accusing Stelter of violating a confidentiality agreement.
Wood also claimed this Tweet would cost Stelter his job at CNN.

The Covington Catholic fiasco only could occur because CNN, The Washington Post, and other outlets are committed to the narrative and not to journalism.

The picture of Sandmann standing and smiling while wearing a red MAGA hat while an elderly Native American activist played a drum was too good to be true for fake news reporters.

CNN, The Post, and others portrayed Sandmann and his classmates as menacing white supremacists blocking the path of a peaceful 85-year-old member of an “oppressed people.”

But had they done journalism instead of storytelling, so-called “reporters” would have seen that it was the Native American activist who barged into Sandmann’s group of classmates and that it was other left-wing protesters who taunted the Covington Catholic students.

Fake news CNN and The Washington Post paid a financial price for this mistake.

Now Sandmann’s lawyer is claiming CNN’s Brian Stelter will pay with his job.