Tucker Carlson

While Tucker Carlson has the biggest news show on television, Rush Limbaugh has the biggest show on radio.

They are both also some of the few pundits willing to speak the truth.

And Tucker Carlson could make a huge 2024 announcement after what Rush Limbaugh said.

Second quarter television ratings now prove that not only does Tucker Carlson have the biggest news show on television today, he has the biggest news show in history.

No news show ever has dominated the television airwaves quite like Tucker Carlson does 5 days a week.

The boost that brought him to this point was Black Lives Matter rioters destroying cities across the country.

While most of the Fake News Media was working to appease the rioters in order to prevent the mob from turning their rage towards them, Tucker Carlson wasn’t backing down.

Instead, from his television show he has exposed the Black Lives Matter movement for exactly what it is.

He has pointed out that they aren’t actually a political movement but are instead the militant faction of the Democrat Party, using violence and intimidation to get what they want – a Marxist Cultural Revolution.

On all of his recent shows, Carlson has talked about how America needs a leader to stand up against the mob.

Many believe that he is talking about himself, and hyping up a potential 2024 election bid.

As these rumors were swirling, Rush Limbaugh asked his co-host, Bo Snerdley, about what he thinks about a Carlson presidential bid.

“Hey, Mr. Snerdley, a quick political question,” Limbaugh began. “Are you gonna vote for Tucker Carlson for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024?”

Apparently Snerdly wasn’t on board, as Limbaugh responded, “You’re not?”

“Hmm. ‘Cause apparently the Republican Party’s excited about that,” Limbaugh continued. “Well, I’m telling you what I’m reading. I like Tucker. I think Tucker’s great. I’m just asking you the question. It’s in the news out there. I know you’re into that party stuff.”

While the idea of Carlson running for President might be wild right now, it all makes sense when it is thought through.

He is seen by millions upon millions of people every day, where he lays out his political agenda.

And it’s not like the U.S. hasn’t elected a former celebrity to the presidency before, considering Presidents Reagan and Trump.

Carlson knows how to communicate with the common man in a way very few can.

If his television ratings say anything, he would likely poll very high if he announced his run going into 2024.

Would you vote for Tucker Carlson for President?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Jamie

July 8, 2020 at 6:32 pm

I would love to vote for Tucker Carlson for president.

2. Charlene Sullins

July 8, 2020 at 8:40 pm

I sure would, but if Pence runs I don’t know who I would for. I like Pence a lot.

3. Paul

July 9, 2020 at 2:16 am

Yes I would but let’s get President Trump elected in November 1st. We then can get a bigger idea if Tucker has a chance to get the nomination. Right now I’m leaning toward Nicky Haley

4. Frank

July 9, 2020 at 2:21 am

I would vote for Tucker Carlson in a heart beat,with Nickey Haley for VP.

5. mountaine

July 9, 2020 at 2:35 am

FRANK, YOU BEAT ME TO IT !!!!!!!!! SAME HERE !!!!!!

CARLSON/HALEY BUMPER STICKER !!!!

6. Bob R.

July 9, 2020 at 2:38 am

I would vote for him in a heartbeat. I am an independent so can’t vote in a primary but will vote for Carlson or Pence. A Pence/Carlson ticket would be a definite winner, with either at the top. devildemocommiecrats don’t have anyone not severely tainted by leftism

7. Bob

July 9, 2020 at 2:42 am

Tucker would be fabulous. He is quick, bright & totally on top of political happenings & our country’s problems. I like Mike Pence too & Niki Haley would be on my radar too. President Trump could also give them advice.These people along with Pres Trump have brains & wisdom… the dumbs.. ooos I mean dens have nothing to taut. They have been losers for 50 years(Biden.)

8. HeyRho

July 9, 2020 at 2:55 am

I would vote for Tucker in a heart beat. He’s straight forward, always for the people not a political agenda, calm, level headed, and even tempered (I wish I were more even tempered like Tucker). He’s perfect. I would like to see Kayleigh as his VP pick.

9. William Drazenovich

July 9, 2020 at 3:06 am

Tucker Cason and Tim Scott. Would be a great ticket / 2024

10. Racecar

July 9, 2020 at 3:16 am

Pence or Tucker would be good but Haley can not be trusted to always support conservative principles. She has not supported Trump much more then 60% of the time and too often goes against him !!

11. Fallingroc

July 9, 2020 at 3:36 am

I would trust Tucker Carlson…mainly because he is also NOT A POLITICIAN!!!! Another reason is that I’ve been watching him for YEARS, and I’ve learned to see the TRUTH in what he is reporting…When ALL the other “news stations” were saying they had PROOF of Russian collusion, Tucker actually said these were NOT TRUE!!!! HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

12. James

July 9, 2020 at 3:54 am

Go Tucker, GO!

13. RICHARD F MATHERNE

July 9, 2020 at 4:11 am

I would vote for Tucker.

14. Sandy L

July 9, 2020 at 8:20 am

He’d have my vote

15. Tom Donaldson

July 9, 2020 at 8:40 am

TUCKER FOR PRESIDENT? YES! TUCKER’S MAIN VIRTUE IS HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH. NO 2, HE CAN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND FINISH ALL SENTENCES. NO 3: HE IS HONEST. I COULD GO ON, BUT THAT’S ENOUGH TO GET HIM ELECTED. A VICE PRES LIKE CANDICE OWENS WOULD ABSOLUTELY NAIL IT FOR TUCKER. GOOD IDEA.

July 9, 2020 at 11:18 am

He’s too smart to run for office.

17. Blue

July 9, 2020 at 11:26 am

Tucker’s got the Left’s number, that includes never Trumper Bubba Wallace supporter Nikki Haley. Tim Scott would be a great VP choice for him.

18. Margaret Gwaltney

July 9, 2020 at 4:31 pm

In a New York minute I would vote for him.

19. Norma

July 9, 2020 at 9:57 pm

I would vote for Tucker a million times!

20. Greg

July 10, 2020 at 12:13 am

I would vote for Tucker. FYI, RINOs I will never vote for the Chamber of Commerce/ Romney GOP again, not that I would vote for anyone in the radical party FKA Democrat.

21. Dorothy

July 10, 2020 at 2:30 am

What a great happening…
    Never miss an evening with him..
    The Bly newscaster with common sense

22. Cheryl

July 10, 2020 at 11:29 am

Tucker Carlson 2024 all the way and Nick I Haley

23. Ladytiel

July 10, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Yes I would vote for Tucker if he ran. He is not a politician but has great ideas to help this country .

24. Martin

July 10, 2020 at 4:25 pm

The sad part is that the group buys in to the hustle. He may be smarter than DJT, but that does not make him qualified for the Office. The Presidency is not a reality show and see what that has brought over the last 3.5 yrs. Get smart.

25. Richard Martin

July 10, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Yes I would vote for Tucker…I invite him into my house every evening.

26. K K Shack

July 11, 2020 at 1:02 am

A winning 2024 ticket: Tucker Carlson / Ron DeSantis !!!

July 12, 2020 at 2:32 am

Yup. Sure would.

28. Donald Neese

July 13, 2020 at 12:54 am

I’ve listened to Tucker for years and have watched him grow into the most honest, articulate news person of our day. I remember him in his early bow tie days and am so happy with his growth and ability to deliver researched news that you can depend on. I worry for him and his families safety. Yes, when he announces, if that should happen he has my vote for sure. I have encouraged all my family to tune him in or record and listen to his nightly shows. It’s a yes for me.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson just flipped Anthony Fauci’s life upside down in just two words

The Fake News Media has all-but sainted Dr. Anthony Fauci.

In their eyes, he can do no wrong, and is above all criticism.

But Tucker Carlson doesn’t agree, and he just flipped Fauci’s life upside down with just two words.

Recently, social media companies made perhaps their biggest act of censorship yet.

When Breitbart News played a live-stream of a number of doctors out front of the Supreme Court holding what they called the “White Coat Summit,” Facebook, Google, and Twitter really didn’t like it.

During the conference, they advocated for the use of hydroxychloroquine, and questioned the effectiveness of masks to fight coronavirus.

But perhaps most offensive to the Fake News Media is that they criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci.

After bringing in tens of millions of views, and being the most popular post on social media, it was taken down.

The doctors involved were censored, with one even losing her job.

And anybody who reposted the video faced the swift hand of social media censorship, including the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., who was suspended from accessing Twitter for 12 hours.

These big tech platforms claim that they made this action due to the video spreading “misinformation.”

But Tucker Carlson didn’t entirely agree and believes it all comes down to the fact that they challenged Fauci.

After repeating some of the claims made in the video, Carlson played one clip from Dr. Stella Immanuel, where she directly challenges Fauci.

In the clip, Dr. Immanuel said:

“My message to Dr. Anthony Fauci is, when was the last time you put a stethoscope on a patient? That when you start seeing patients like we see on a daily basis, you will understand the frustration that we feel. You need to start feeling for American people like we, the frontline doctors feel.

“You need to start realizing that. They are listening to you and if they are going to listen to you, you’ve got to give them a message of hope.”

Carlson responded in agreement with Immanuel.

“Oh, that clip enraged them,” Carlson said. “Because above all, you must never mock the sainted Anthony Fauci. Under no circumstances can you note that Dr. Fauci is, in fact, very often a hypocritical buffoon who refuses to admit what he clearly doesn’t know.”

Carlson continued on, pointing out the consequences for those who challenge Fauci.

“If you say that out loud, they will cancel you,” he said. “Fauci is too useful to the Biden campaign. So until November, Fauci’s word must be law, even when it doesn’t make sense. Criticize Fauci and you will disappear from the internet.”

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson just revealed one thing Democrats need for their new world order

Democrats aren’t running a normal 2020 election plan.

They are outright admitting that if they win, they will forever change the United States in their warped image.

And Tucker Carlson just revealed one thing Democrats need for their new world order.

In the current political climate, there is no room to debate with the Democrat Party.

They believe that they are entirely correct, and that anybody who disagrees with them is not just completely wrong, but a racist bigot.

On a recent airing of Tucker Carlson Tonight, the host explained that because of this, Democrats are trying to remove any and all debate when it comes to passing legislation so that if they win big in November they will be able to rule without opposition.

Historically, while the House of Representatives could pass legislation with just 50% of the body’s support, the Senate has required 60 votes of their 100 member body to pass any major piece of legislation.

Carlson explains that this “makes for a cumbersome system” which “requires compromise and patience,” and “delays the passage of laws.”

This is a good thing, which as Carlson explains has been in place since 1806 when Thomas Jefferson was President of the United States.

“Why is that? It’s not just because U.S. Senators tend to be pompous and mindlessly wedded to tradition, though, obviously they are,” Carlson begins to explain. “It’s because this is a democracy, sober people know that before you make big changes to a country, you had better be certain that a large majority of your citizens support what you’re doing. That’s the principle behind our entire system of government.”

After explaining the reasoning for the rule, he explains that Democrats want to remove it so they can remove all checks and balances, and remake the entire country in a short period.

“With the last check and balance gone, there will be no limit to the ways the Democratic Party can remake the country in their first few months in power,” he explains.

Carlson then played video clips showing top Democrats calling for the removal of the 60-vote rule, commonly known as the filibusterer.

He quotes Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who says:

“When the Democrats have the White House again, if Mitch McConnell tries to do what he did to President Obama and put small-minded partisanship ahead of solving the massive problems in this country, then we should get rid of the filibuster.”

Joe Biden has given his support for the idea as well, despite being a long-time supporter of the filibuster during his time in the Senate.

Carlson finishes by explaining what their game-plan to end it will be.

He references an article in the left-wing Atlantic, which argues the filibuster blocked civil rights legislation, despite the fact that the Civil Rights Act was passed into law in the 1960s.

Democrats and their pals in the Fake News Media will frame the filibuster as racist, along with anybody who supports it.

You can count on that.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson is one of the last Fox News hosts who still tells it like it is.

And because of that the Fake News Media is always looking for ways to attack him.

And now Tucker Carlson just exposed this nefarious Fake News Media plot to attack his family.

Tucker Carlson used the final moments of his recent broadcast to address a very serious topic about public safety – one that was directly affecting his own family.

That’s when Carlson dropped the truth bomb about how The New York Times had dispatched a so-called “journalist” to uncover many details about his private life.

This invasive reporting by The Times was successful to a degree, Carlson claimed, acknowledging that the agent The Times hired uncovered his private residence and information about his family.

“Last week, The New York Times began working on a story about where my family and I live. As a matter of journalism, there is no conceivable justification for a story like that,” Carlson lamented.

“The paper is not alleging we’ve done anything wrong, and we haven’t. We pay our taxes. We like our neighbors. We’ve never had a dispute with anyone. So why is The New York Times doing a story on the location of my family’s house?” Carlson asked.

“To hurt us, to injure my wife and kids so that I will shut up and stop disagreeing with them. They believe in force. We’ve learned that,” Carlson said.

Just two years ago another liberal fake news outlet had revealed the location of Carlson’s residence and after they did Antifa thugs showed up to vandalize his home and terrorize his wife and children.

Following the attack on the property, Carlson received mail for the next year with hateful messages and even death threats.

The New York Times was planning on unveiling Carlson’s location again to spark another round of attacks before Carlson got hold of the story and was able to act and get it shut down – The Times would have had it ran later this week.

“They hate my politics. They want the show off the air. If one of my children gets hurt because of a story they wrote, they won’t consider it collateral damage. They know it’s the whole point of the exercise,” a reasonably frustrated Carlson closed.

This is The New York Times and this is the Left – intolerant of their political enemies or anyone who disagrees with their dangerous rhetoric and the gall to use intimidation and force to try and make them go away.