CNN looks to be on the verge of shutting down.

They continue to lose viewers and have been forced to lay off hundreds of employees worldwide.

And Trump was grinning from ear to ear after CNN got smacked with network-ending news.

Before Trump ran for President, CNN was considered a reputable news network by much of the American population.

But now everybody knows they are nothing more than fake news.

That is proven by their constantly-lowering ratings.

CNN is unable to bring in new viewers and they’re losing viewers at a pace so rapid it’s surprising they are still on the air.

The latest ratings show CNN is the lowest-rated of the major news networks, with them not even able to break one million average viewers.

In fact, their highest-rated show, “Cuomo Prime Time,” came in as the 23rd most viewed on network television, behind 14 different Fox News shows and eight MSNBC programs.

Fox News reports:

FNC averaged 1.5 million viewers followed by MSNBC’s 1.1 million, while no other networks cracked the one-million viewer plateau.

It was the 214th consecutive month that Fox News beat both MSNBC and liberal CNN, which failed to surpass cable news competitors despite a heavily publicized Democratic debate. MSNBC managed to hold off CNN despite an ongoing sexual-misconduct scandal that made headlines throughout the month as Ronan Farrow’s “Catch and Kill” detailed why he felt the network refused to run his Harvey Weinstein reporting that helped launch the #MeToo movement.

“Hannity” finished the month as the most-watched show on cable news, averaging 3.5 million nightly viewers. “Tucker Carlson Tonight” finished second with an average of 3.2 million viewers as MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” finished third, excluding specials.

Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” and “The Five” rounded out the top five.

CNN’s highest-rated show was “Cuomo Prime Time,” which finished No. 23, behind 14 different Fox News shows and eight MSNBC programs.

CNN has no credibility left.

They leveraged their entire reputation on the hope that Donald Trump would never become President.

And with him in the White House, they truly are doomed.

Do you think CNN should go off the air for good?

1. Yoda

November 4, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I hear Russia is looking for another news network like c.n.n..

• Carol Dugan

November 4, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Trump is not the only one grinning from ear to ear. If will make my day when they are off the air. Also NBC,ABC,CBS & MSNBC day is coming with all their fake and corrupt news.

• DNFU

November 4, 2019 at 9:55 pm

I think there should be a legal blockade against fake news. Heavy fines, and even jail time for airing knowingly fake news. Deliberately cutting video to hide the facts of a story, or to tell an out right lie, should be made a punishable offense. Don’t get me wrong I know that stories can be found to be wrong later, as new information becomes present. This is not what I am speaking of. I am talking about stories where facts were deliberately ignored, hidden, and out right lies were told.

CNN is nothing but fake news any more, and as such should be shut down. If for no other reason than as a warning to the rest of the news media that the American public is tired of their lies.

• Paul

November 10, 2019 at 11:06 am

I have been saying that for years! The constitutional protections guaranteed to them is based on them being a Government watchdog holding Federal Government accountable and bringing TRUTH to the American People! They no longer fill that role! They should not only be fined but reclassified as Talk or Opinion networks! In addition they should be allowed to be sued and lost those protections! The problem is that FAKE NEWS is not accurate. They should be called BIASED news since the truth is simply SPUN to fit their narrative!

• Culper Ring

November 10, 2019 at 4:19 pm

The problem is that the very awareness of “stories where facts were deliberately ignored, hidden, and out right lies were told” is contingent upon whistleblowing or spying directed toward the news networks, otherwise there would always likely be tremendous reasonable doubt of deliberateness.

It’s also extremely difficult to hold a corporate entity criminally liable for anything, as this requires specific “responsible” individuals, something other than the corporate fiction itself, to be hauled before a court of law, and often the chains of command (or chains of transaction) in organizations leave links within the chain blind to the effects of the organization’s “isolated incidents” behavior. However, auditing is quite possible via the power of warrants, and organizations can be disbanded to a degree. Yet there is not much that can be done in the way of preventing evidence destruction and witness intimidation, things like that.

• Win999

November 11, 2019 at 12:37 am

That’s fine, as long as they hold Trump legally responsible for the lies that he continues to speak and tweet on an hourly basis.

• Phil

November 11, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Please list the lies
            ..we will be able to show you the errors of your thoughts

#KAG2020

• Culper Ring

November 13, 2019 at 8:52 pm

It would be great of Fox News would criticize or admonish CNN, but they will not because (1) they have a brand to promote, (2) people are usually reluctant to denounce or mock other people who belong to the same profession as them. They are afraid! As to that former point, you can inadvertently diminish your own brand by focusing too much people, places, objects or ideas that could stand to benefit from name recognition. Often times, negative attention is better than no attention at all. Notably Mark Levin and other talk radio personas are ones to verbally eviscerate the talking heads found on CNN, MSNBC and FNC. Levin even refers to them by funny monikers.

• Peggy

November 12, 2019 at 5:30 pm

News?????
          Nothing but nonfiction, made up words, fake, lies, hate America/Trump.

• eric siverson

November 13, 2019 at 7:08 pm

No reason for the government to allow them to renew their broadcasting license . How can we run a democracy with fake news ? It will end up a fake democracy

• Darlene

November 5, 2019 at 8:45 am

I hate CNN for their lies along with MSNBC,NBC,ABC,and CBS. I never watch any of their news. I watch FOX to get the truth and there are a few there I wish weren’t like Juan Williams, Cuvato and Chris Wallace. The others are ok. I am soooo glad Shephard Smith is gone. He hated Trump and you could tell it. FOX could clean a little more house there plus I do not trust Paul Ryan on their board cause he doesn’t like Trump. Other than that so far I don’t have a problem with FOX but in case I do, I have another network I do watch some now just in case.

• Culper Ring

November 10, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Even so, there is no news outlet that tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Obviously the obligation does not exist, but that is not the point. Every outlet is very picky about which events to cover and which events not to cover. In effect, all of the mainstream media outlets, including Fox News, exert some level of soft “censorship” over stories that hurt their agendas, be the agendas transparent or surreptitious. We have to scour the Internet, often particularly blogs, chans and Wikileaks, for the real news. A lot of independent news outlets rely upon YouTube, which is partially foolish, and the meaningful or “rebellious” ones tend to be hidden toward the bottom of search results unless the right search queries are supplied.

• Notalib

November 16, 2019 at 3:43 am

Thumbs up re: your entire post. I am so sick and tired of lying by all other networks but especially CNN. FOX seems like they are turning left but not sure. Juan Williams should go along with Chris Wallace. Saying goodby to Smith was easy. Liberal all the way. I don’t even know if they have Donna B. as I watch less and less of them along with all other networks.

• Bonnie

November 17, 2019 at 6:51 am

I just read Newsmax on line, or some emails from Pants on Fire or Liberty. I do not like any TV news at all

• bren n texas

November 4, 2019 at 6:47 pm

VOTE RED …If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. CLAPPER’S OWN CONFESSION
      AMERICANS WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA FROM THE EVIL CRIMINAL ACTS OF DEMOCRATS………………………..TO SOLVE AMERICAS PROBLEMS MAKE THIS CHOICE WE THE PEOPLE’ HAVE THE POWER OF OUR VOICES AND OUR VOTES, TO VOTE OUT THE ENTIRE LYING,CORRUPT, TREASONOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY COME NOV 2020, VOTE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TO END ALL CORRUPTIONS IN WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT

• laughin atyou

November 11, 2019 at 12:28 am

Obama is a racist bigoted scum. Anything that man does is meant to help his Muslims at the expense of all others. If I never hear his fake stuttering again it will be to soon. A a a I cou cou coulda hhad a a V8. He thinks it makes him sound contemplative; mostly he sounds constipated.

I use to have boss that did that. The day I quit I told him he sounded like a moron because he probably was.He looked shocked to hear that because he thought he sounded intelligent and thoughtful.

• Mikel Esque

November 7, 2019 at 1:50 am

Doesn’t CNN stand for Communist News Network?

2. The RedMan

November 4, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Racist white folk in Washington keep honest hard working colored folk in poverty by promisin’ free handouts in exchange for votes. They say coloreds is too stupid to get a photo ID or get a job without affirmative action. They tell colored folk they gonna die from global warming if they don’t keep voting whitey back in office ahahahahahahahaha

• Paul Geirek

November 4, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I like the statement. Lyndon Johnson. the president, said so. We will feed them and they will follow. It worked until now I hope for a change…

• George Durdin

November 4, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I appreciate your honesty…..and that you have seen through the Democrats lies and charade.

• Pollard

November 4, 2019 at 7:27 pm

I think you are pretty much right but I dislike the racist white vote comment. The liberals are made up of all people not just white. You are right the U.S. Government is the biggest enablers in the world. We understand not to feed wild animals because it will stop them from foraging for them selves but can’t seem to do the same for the homeless. Of course if they are truly unable to work we should help them.

• Steve Scoutaris

November 5, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I agree with everything you said. It’s not just white people but all races of people are racist when they advocate for special treatment to certain people of color because they claim that group needs special attention.
        What can be more racist than affirmative action or claiming voter IDs disproportionately disenfranchise black people?
        Democrats play a strange game of claiming blacks need special treatment, and even reparations while accusing Republicans of being racist.

3. Ann Browning

November 4, 2019 at 4:26 pm

ALL of the msm should be taken off the air with cnn!!!

4. David Baklarz

November 4, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Pllleeeaaaassseeee CNN just dry up and blow away

• mrp

November 11, 2019 at 6:56 pm

And take away the crooked Cuomos–father, son and holy liar–all good for nothing. The two sons rode the father’s coattails to fame and are just as worthless as he is.

5. CHRIS HINES

November 4, 2019 at 4:42 pm

When you losing money, have no leverage with advertisers, and some of the worst ratings in history then at least there should be a change in management and they need to get rid of their hosts. Its going to take a long time to get viewers back and they need to start from scratch and quit with the Trump hating fake news. Even then it may never recover.

6. Paul Gerek

November 4, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Cuomo just had the most insulting, in it’s stupidity, monolog proving that Trump must resign as Nixon did. The proof?
    JOE who probably, according to $50k/mo for Hunter, was selling US interests not to be investigated so – THE ATTEMPT TO INVESTIGATE Hunter WHO’s FATHER WOULD BE A PRESIDENT MUST CAUSE TO REMOVE TRUMP. And mr. Cuomo goes into it for good 15 min. Go figure..

7. Cliff

November 4, 2019 at 4:53 pm

CNN crummy non-news network…. the sooner they are gone the sooner a real news network can start….

8. mlhtd51

November 4, 2019 at 4:56 pm

GOOD-BY CNN, ON The Way OUT, don’t let the Door hit you where the Good Lord Split ya!

9. BARRY

November 4, 2019 at 4:58 pm

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THEY ARE DEAD!

NEVER WATCH THEM HOME

THEY HAVE BECOME THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS–LIKE OBAMA

10. JoeyP

November 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm

AS it says in God’s word (paraphrased) . . . “they REAPED where they SOWED” (and RIGHTFULLY so!). Team Trump and HIS allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

• Bob L.

November 5, 2019 at 6:02 pm

“KAGA” was one of the aircraft carriers that attacked Pearl Harbor bringing us into WWII. Maybe we could just shorten it to “KAG”?

11. ROBERT POWELL

November 4, 2019 at 5:01 pm

why on earth is this GARBAGE STATION ON EVERY AIRPORT TELEVISION IN THE NATION??????

• annabel

November 4, 2019 at 7:32 pm

I always sit with my back to CNN at airports deliberately….if there is a vacant seat available with back to the screen that is.

• Carole

November 4, 2019 at 8:43 pm

The airport CNN “concession” is probably why they have any ratings at all!

12. Felix Niederhauser

November 4, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Rot In the Pit CNN and take ALL the evil ones with you.

13. Richard Magnano

November 4, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Though I don’t like when the MSM reports unflattering news about anyone. It is very distasteful when it is full of lies or exaggerated claims and never corrected by the perpetrator.

14. Lfty64

November 4, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Personally I don’t care if they go off the air or not, don’t watch it anyway. Now why don’t all these stations just report non-partisan news and stop being so bias. We don’t want opinions we want good journalism, these guys all strive for a gotcha moment and if it is not there they go out of their way to distort a story or fake it. It really isn’t news at all it is a bunch of opinions that’s what you get today.

15. JOHN THOMPSON

November 4, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Pleae keep CNN on the air. I can no longer tolerate the late night liberals so CNN has become my de facto comedy channel..please don’t deprive me of the great comedy of Jim ACOSTA and who can forget MAX bOOT.

16. joseph rak

November 4, 2019 at 5:14 pm

CNN cannot leave the air soon enough! I drive for a living. I have complained to NYS Thurway Authority about CNN news monopoly on the I90/I87. They say the truck drivers wanted it? Nonsense! The foreign branch of CNN is poison to international relations. I have long suspected that CNN is financially backed George Soros type people, in which case, money losses don’t matter.

17. Richard Magnano

November 4, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Who does this “CUOMO” think he is? He threatens ro through someone down the “F***ing” stairs because he asked him a question? He should apologise or resign.

18. Ashkenazi

November 4, 2019 at 5:23 pm

It’s not the “Deep State”.
    It’s not the “Democrats”.
    It’s not the “Media”.
    It’s the Joos (Zucker/Soros/Schiff) Stupid !!
    PS: Adam Schiff is Jacob Schiff’s great-Grandson.
    Google that Kike. Caused the death of millions!

19. GERALD TODD

November 4, 2019 at 5:28 pm

It doesn’t matter, I don’t watch it anyway. They made their name with good coverage of the Gulf War, since then they have been blah, But with Trump coming into the picture and getting elected they have gone so far downhill they don’t exist in my opinion.

20. James Paul Smith

November 4, 2019 at 5:30 pm

It couldn’t happen fast enough , The Communist New Network , full of EX CIA , like Anderson Cooper , spooks and other agents , along with Failed actors like Jim Acosta .
    So many of the Liberal News outlets are being held afloat by Globalist Billionaires ,CNN , New York Time , Washington Post , which many Billionaires wealth leads back to CIA operations , Like FACE BOOK < TWITTER used as a DATA COLLECTION OPERATION < Spying on American's … ETC…

21. Thomas Nicholas

November 4, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Don’t care. YAWN

22. Abe Martinez

November 4, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Very true, I used to think CNN was reputable and trust worthy until the anti Trump bias started, I tell you what these Leftists are so narrow minded and full of hate they will undermine their own ideology.

23. Suzanne McClain

November 4, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I think all networks that are proven to be unable to cover and share news without proof of their hate and bias should be taken off the air! I refer to CNN as the Cancer News Network, and their cancerous approach to the truth is detrimental to our country. They are just one of many media sources that are cancerous to our country!

24. Richard

November 4, 2019 at 6:38 pm

All I have to say is don’t let the door hit them in the a_s when they close their door for the last time!

25. Jim1937

November 4, 2019 at 7:04 pm

“CNN has no credibility left.” When did they EVER have any credibility?

26. Dalene O. Werner

November 4, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I’ve never watched CNN – except that is how I started watching Lou Dobbs – but is there any chance that anyone has the ability to bring in some actual news persons at the top and get it turned around?? Mostly, I’ve watched vignettes of news persons, talking heads and/or panels of “both” opinions on CNN and MSNBC and each one is parroting the same “word of the week” or “phrase of the week” and always anti conservative, but most of all ANTI TRUMP. And I do mean always. Even after the president’s State of the Union, a panel of “both sides” only found negative comments – I actually thought it was quite good!?? What is this I’ve been hearing that “News Persons, as in Reporters, no longer think they need to report the news or try to find the truth and inform, but that they should “Advocate”? for which ever ilk they, themselves favor?! Who is going to take up the reins of the Fourth Estate which has probably been as responsible for keeping this country a Free Republic as any other entity?

27. annabel

November 4, 2019 at 7:39 pm

28. James Killingsworth

November 4, 2019 at 8:15 pm

CNN use to be my favorite news station sence President Trump from the start I noticed the lies started it would’ve took a blind and deaf man to not see what was happening now Fox in my number one news source and I will be glad when all the people plus some of my friends will swallow their pride and switch back to Fox the true news Source thanks Fox

• Win999

November 11, 2019 at 12:54 am

Fox is fine when the sun is out. Problem is, when the sun goes down, their evil opinion hosts take over. That group doesn’t care one bit about providing facts. Their singular goal is to run interference for Trump at all costs, including their own personal reputations (not that they had much to work with anyways).

29. Alice Cokefair

November 4, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Hey Comcast! When CNN dries up and blows away, will you have a place for REAL news like One America News Network?

30. Mark P.

November 4, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I too used to watch CNN, at least when it first went on the air. But I SOON got tired of the liberal views that they espoused. I have not watched them in a long time now especially with what I have heard about what they are “REPORTING” as real news. As far as I am concerned the USA and the WORLD will be better off WITHOUT THEM!

31. Ron

November 4, 2019 at 9:59 pm

I guess I am ahead of the trend! I stopped watching CNN two decades ago.

32. Tom

November 5, 2019 at 12:38 am

It doesn’t matter to me what CNN does, I haven’t watched any of the MSM news stations for years. I usually watch Fox News on cable and then when they start over with the same news, I usually switch over to a station called Newsy, I want to be informed of the news, not lectured on fake news.

33. Neri Blas

November 5, 2019 at 4:29 am

Goodbye and farewell to the Criminal News Network.

November 5, 2019 at 3:04 pm

CNN should be charged with Treason for all the LIES they have spread. Publishing,printing, or broadcasting a Known LIE is grounds for Treason. Look it up. Why are NONE of th MSM being charged?

• Win999

November 6, 2019 at 3:18 am

Please furnish where this is located in the Constitution, and please don’t use a sharpie.

35. Win999

November 5, 2019 at 7:37 pm

I’ve read many comments on this site complaining that Facebook won’t allow them to share some of the articles from here and they mention censorship. I’ve had multiple comments of my own that were deleted from this site, simply because I was critical of the false or misleading headlines, and I used no profanity. If you want free exchange of ideas, you must be willing to accept dissenting opinions.

36. Legendary Statesman

November 7, 2019 at 6:43 am

YouTube may buy CNN and change its name.

37. WhiteFalcon

November 7, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Ted Turner founded CNN. Ted Turner is a communist, so what do you expect CNN to be? Even though TT is gone from the network, it is still holding to its commie roots. I’ll be glad when they are gone. Hopefully Jim the moron Acosta will go down the tubes with them.

November 7, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I would love to see Donald Trump Jr buy CNN and fire these jerks so we never see them again. I am sure there are some real News casters out there that are honest and would like a chance to be given the spotlight.

39. ken

November 10, 2019 at 12:42 am

CNN’s ratings will only go up when they close their doors.

40. Dennis B Anderson

November 10, 2019 at 1:44 am

Turn mothers picture to the wall and leave it`s time you were gone.

41. MGV

November 10, 2019 at 2:20 am

I don’t want any news station to go away… IF they can provide balanced objective news reporting. But if the bias continues than let the market decide. Sadly with the ownership structure of the news organizations anymore its actually much harder for the market to decide. CNN owned by Turner broadcasting owned by Warner Media owned by ATT…. everybody up for going straight to the top and trading in your ATT accounts for Sprint?

42. leonard Collings

November 10, 2019 at 1:14 pm

25 Years ago CNN was the go to network for news. 20 years ago that all dried up and I along with millions quit watching. It can go out of business as far as I am concerned.

43. Nancy

November 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Whatever will the airports do?? Yes CNN should go off the air!

44. Doris Frazier

November 11, 2019 at 12:15 am

No great loss. I am surprised they have lasted this long and that is only because a few of the demented Dems watch the fake news channel. With what they are paying some of these disgusting poor excuse for a reporter and no audience which means ads aren’t producing sales for companies that advertise they will go down the tube hopefully sooner than later.

45. Tommie Walker

November 11, 2019 at 5:51 pm

No great loss!!!! Bye cnn……

46. Joe Bagodonuts

November 11, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Trump is a lying loser. I feel sorry for all of you.

47. Rich Bach

November 11, 2019 at 7:20 pm

What I find really amazing is that this impeachment witch hunt began as soon as President Trump announced he was running for President. With that being said, what was the high crimes and misdemeanors did he commit? He was just running. Then after he was elected, the impeachment began in earnest. 19 minutes after he was sworn in the New York Times or Washington Post said that he was going to be impeached. 3 years into his presidency and they still can’t find anything that POTUS did wrong. First id was the Mueller Report. That was a farce. Second was the phone call with the president of Ukraine. No Quid Pro Quo there. I think I have figured it out. POTUS beat Hillary in the 2016 election. Apparently she was the anointed one. Since President Trump beat her that was an impeachment offense. I guess that rises to the level of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

48. boone1

November 11, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I just can’t wait to cnn to go off the air the sooner the better.

November 11, 2019 at 8:33 pm

What will FREDO CUOMO and FREDO CUOMO II, do now ?

50. zee

November 12, 2019 at 1:52 am

> BIG Prob IS : Cnn Jeff Z DOESN’T CARE ! WHY ?
    > Cnn IN ALL >>> ‘Airports’ << Jeff Z Could CARE LESS re local Cable .

• zee

November 12, 2019 at 1:57 am

Also, Take CNN AWAY from ‘Airports’ 24/7.
      >>> Communication E0’s Are the Pathway in Sedition
      AGAINST USA.

51. JerryDV

November 12, 2019 at 1:36 pm

The MSM is not reporting anymore. For over three years they have been beating the drums for Trump’s impeachment (even before he was elected), constantly report on Christian religious fundamentalism e.g. NYT reporting cartel murdered Mormon family because they were “religious fundamentalists, perhaps a cult” but give Islamic religious fundamentalist, fanatics and extremists a pass e.g. Tampa Bay Times reporting last week about the memorial for the Pulse shooting in June 2016 was by “a gunman” and not a Muslim gunman who was following the Koran, and the WaPo obit on ISIS leader killed as “austere religious leaders”.
    If the MSM is going to report, at least report accurately and not follow a single focused political view (anti-Trump and Trump supporters) that is engaged in creative, rather than factual, reporting. False, misleading, and inaccurate reporting = fake news.

52. Russell

November 12, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Maybe Fox should buy them out and re-introduce them to honest journalism.

• Legendary Statesman

November 12, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I hate to be the pessimist, but I suspect that if CNN sank then YouTube, Google or even Alphabet would buy it out and possibly rebrand it as well but without purging it of American social liberalism.

53. Michael Hughes

November 13, 2019 at 7:44 pm

It’s a shame that all that high tech equipment is being so underused.

54. Biff

November 14, 2019 at 7:54 am

fredo prime time hahahahahahahahaha

Dan Rather went on CNN to attack Trump with one word that will infuriate you

Disgraced journalist Dan Rather’s entire life is currently based around attacking President Trump.

He can’t wait for an opportunity to go on television to seem relevant.

And he just went on CNN to attack Donald Trump with one word that will infuriate you.

Dan Rather has become completely unhinged in recent years.

And in a recent segment with CNN’s Brian Stelter, he proved just how insane he has become.

Stelter asked Rather about a Tweet he made where he refers to the movement backing President Trump as a “cult.”

Rather doubled down on that claim, adding that “cults generally don’t end well.”

After playing a clip of NBC’s Saturday Night Live mocking Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Stelter treated Rather’s unhinged rambling on Twitter with reverence:

Dan, you tweeted something that might be related to this. You said the other day, “I have covered many cults. Some end with a bang, others with a whimper, but they invariably end. The question is how much damage they leave in their wake.” Is Mitch McConnell part of the Trump cult?

That’s right, the guy who was opining about how “truth still matters” wanted his guest to talk about how the President runs a cult, of which there was no evidence.

Along with the ominous note that “cults generally don’t end well,” Rather agreed with his host’s notion about McConnell and claimed that all of Trump’s supporters were members of the cult and others knew it too:

“And I’m not the only one making this observation that increasingly President Trump’s support seems cultish. It’s all about him it’s not about the policy, it’s not about the standards of politics. Ronald Reagan had a very solid following but he stood for something in terms of policy. Franklin Roosevelt, same way.”

Rather seems to think that people being excited about a president who is finally following through on his promises, is akin to a cult.

But he never had anything similar to say to Obama’s fanatical supporters that stuck with him despite him not following through on any of his promises, and presiding over a failing economy.

Do you think Trump supporters are a cult?

POLL: Do you APPROVE or DISAPPROVE of Wolf Blitzer’s news coverage?

• Wolf Blitzer is known for being hostile towards the Trump Administration and his supporters.

But his recent attack on Kellyanne Conway may be Blitzer's worst yet.

On Thursday, Wolf Blitzer told White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway to her face that "there are issues" with her marriage to Trump critic George Conway.

CNN host asked Kellyanne Conway one question that should end his career

Fake news CNN is known for its bias against Donald Trump and his supporters.

But CNN just crossed the line a major way.

And this CNN host asked Kellyanne Conway one question that should end his career.

Kellyanne Conway routinely is treated with disrespect and contempt when she appears on CNN.

But Conway ignores the sneers and hatred from fake news CNN hosts to carry on as a happy warrior and make the case for the President and his agenda.

She had enough though and finally fought back when fake news CNN host Wolf Blitzer asked her a disgusting and insulting question.

All of Washington loves the fact that Conway’s Husband George is a prominent Never Trumper.

George Conway appeared on MSNBC during the first day of impeachment hearings and ripped President Trump for a clear abuse of power.

Blitzer prefaced his question to Kellyanne Conway about George’s comments by claiming everyone knew there were “issues” in their marriage.

That outrageous and demeaning questions set Conway off.

Breitbart reports:

Thursday as part of CNN’s impeachment hearing coverage, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway took issue with the network’s Wolf Blitzer after telling her she has “issues” in her marriage with George Conway, an open critic of President Donald Trump.

“I just have a final question,” Blitzer told Conway. “A sensitive question, and it’s a political question, it’s a substantive question. I don’t want to talk about your marriage. I know that there are issues there. Your husband George Conway is a lawyer –”

A shocked Conway replied, “What did you just say? No, no, did you just say there are issues there? You don’t want to talk about my marriage but there are issues there. Why did you say that?”

“I don’t want to talk about your marriage,” Conway emphasized. “I want to talk about a substantive point that your husband George Conway made. He was on television all day yesterday during the first day of the impeachment hearings and he said this about the president of the United States. I just want your reaction to the substance of what he said.”

Blitzer has no basis to claim there are “issues” in the Conway’s marriage.

That was an outrageous and insulting question.

The only reason he asked Kellyanne about George’s comments was so liberal reporters would have something to laugh about.

When Donald Trump calls CNN fake news and the enemy of the people it is conduct like this that leads many Americans to conclude that he is right.