Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie

At one time, Fox News was the go-to network for Trump supporters.

They would actually report the truth in a fair way, unlike the other mainstream outlets.

But now Trump supporters will boycott Fox News after they doubled down on an insane lie.

Many news anchors at Fox News have turned on President Trump in recent months.

Besides a few notable exceptions, the entire network is basically a part of the anti-Trump “resistance” at this point.

But of all of the people who have turned on Trump, there may be none who are more disappointing than Judge Andrew Napolitano.

He recently went on Fox News to claim that Trump committed “bribery” by bringing up investigating Joe Biden to Ukraine’s President.

In reality, he simply brought it up because the new President made anti-corruption a priority of his campaign, and Trump didn’t even have anything to bribe him with.

But that didn’t stop Napolitano from making that claim yet again in an attempt to support Schiff’s impeachment inquiry.

Breitbart reports:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” network senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said today during the impeachment hearings Democrats established President Donald Trump’s failure to release money to the Ukraine that Congress ordered released until a favor was received is bribery.

Napolitano said, “The Democrats established conclusively the aid was held up in return for a political favor.”

He continued, “The failure to perform an affirmative duty— releasing money the Congress ordered released — until a favor is received, whether the favor comes or not, is bribery.”

He added, “I think that the argument that asking for a favor in return for doing a legal obligation — releasing the funds — is pretty clearly a violation of a criminal bribery laws. Republicans may not want to acknowledge that, which is why they’d rather undermine the witnesses than address the merits.

This is the sort of coverage that one would expect at CNN.

But now it is the norm at Fox News.

More and more, Trump supporters are tuning out of Fox News, and moving to more independent outlets like One America News Network.

Do you trust Fox News?

1. Bill E. Bob

November 15, 2019 at 10:52 pm

One day, the slovenly MSM will be proven correct or at least print a truth. Until that time, MAGA, KAG!!

• Ruth Carol Dugan

November 16, 2019 at 5:17 pm

I used to respect Napolitano, but not any more. I didn’t always agree with him but I thought he knew the law. Now he is not following the law he is playing politics. Also I never watch or listen to Chris Wallace he is so far left. They both belong on CNN because CNN will not be on the air much longer. Their ratings is almost zero

• Robert L. Kahlcke

November 16, 2019 at 7:15 pm

The Judge, is an Operative of the Democrat-Communist-Islamic-Nazi Terrorist Organization.

• Mary

November 18, 2019 at 5:19 pm

You are so right. I refuse to watch anything that he is on. There are only a few shows on Fox that I will watch.

• Jim

November 21, 2019 at 1:41 am

Hey Mary, The only shows I watch on Fox are: Tucker, Sean, Laura, Shannan,Judge Janine and Greg. Used to watch the Five, however, Juan is impossible to watch & Bret who has disigrated into total left leaning puppet.

• Nanci E. syson

November 21, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Watch Hannity and Laura Ingram

• Barbara Taylor

November 23, 2019 at 2:07 am

I only watch Tucker, Shaun, and Laura. If they have Nap on there I will never watch them again either. The Business Station is good for Lou Dobbs

• Grace

December 2, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I only watch, Tucker,,Hannity, Laura, Fox and Friends. Judge Jeanne, I do not like Judge Napolitano, Juan Williams, Cavuto, Chris Wallace. If they come on, I turn them off.

• Elizabeth Perry

November 16, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I do not trust Napolitano, and I never did!

• Butchy

November 16, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Napalatano and Wallace are upset cuz their but buddy shep smith is no longer spreading his cheeks at fox

• Alberta Adamson

November 22, 2019 at 9:50 pm

He is mad Trump did not appoint him to a judgeship, so he turns on Trump any time he gets a chance. What a loser.

• Robert Miller

November 16, 2019 at 9:02 pm

So true!! Let’s throw Juan Valdez in there too!!

• Peter

November 16, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Only watch Tucker , Hannity , Inqraham , Waters ,Pirro and Gutfeld can not watch anyone else. Shout out to Bongino

• Bud

November 16, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I’m with you. These are the only news programs that i will watch on fox. The rest are just water carrier for the liberal dems

• Jewelz

November 18, 2019 at 5:53 pm

I’m with you. I’ll only watch those programs also. I think we can add Steve Hilton to the list. as for Napolitano and Wallace never liked them also Juan Valdez

• CeeDee

November 16, 2019 at 11:47 pm

I only watch the same programs.

• Tom Gemmill

November 17, 2019 at 12:59 pm

I agree, but I would add in the people on Fox and Friends, Steve, Ainsley, and Brian. Also Fox and Friends Weekend. They all seem to be on the President’s side!!!

• Odele

November 17, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Davee, what’s with that Jessica Tarlov anyway? She needs to see her doctor about that upper respiratory condition. Or is that her normal voice? I’ve heard fingernails on a blackboard that sounded better.

• Phil

November 17, 2019 at 11:47 pm

No the Fox & Friends are on the side of right which happens to be the side of the President. The judge has succumbed to the lure of liberal elite on the east coast. You blew it judge, a sorry performance with no supporting logic.

• Anne

November 17, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I agree.

• Brian Sobel

November 17, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Those that you mentioned are the only people on Fox that I watch also! What’s happening over there? If I want BS I can tune in to most other news programs!

• Frank J. Randazzo

November 18, 2019 at 4:45 pm

exactly as I peter .The others aren’t worth a Schiff.

• Terry

November 18, 2019 at 4:57 pm

True the rest are corrupt

• Harry

November 18, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Totally agree with you-I only watch the ones you listed

• William Scott

November 18, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Me too. Napalitano is an over weight bag of crap. I guess Soros got to him like Wallace. Some one had to pay him to switch sides with his opinions. Sorry individual.

• H. Curtis

November 22, 2019 at 2:19 am

i listen to Rush, what more do you need.

• don

November 18, 2019 at 8:46 pm

SAdd Trish Regan

• Thomas Simpson

November 19, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Dont forget Lou Dobbs, Varney, Bartiromo, few more.- on Fox Business.

• Mollie Young

November 20, 2019 at 1:16 am

None of those you list are journalists…..opinion hosts instead. If you don’t like the facts, keep inside your bubble with them.

• Kathy Chavez

November 20, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Me too!!

• Hatti Nuff

November 16, 2019 at 10:22 pm

I’m in agreement with you, 100%, Ruth! I used to respect Napolitano, but after “someone” got to him, that was it. He turned and went “dark”. Same with Wallace.

• Jerry

November 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Trump did not pick the judge for the Supreme Court
          That’s whe he has a bug up his ass for Trump

• Bruno

November 17, 2019 at 1:58 am

Same here. He turned into a scumbag and a pompous fool. He is egocentric. I still watch Fox News but I know who NOT to listen to. Remember the synonym for democrats is COLLECTIVE STUPID. Period

• george

November 17, 2019 at 4:44 am

i think Napolitano must be related to Adam Schiff, neither one knows the law!

• Elisabeth Cherney

November 22, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Many Fox News anchors and so called journalists have chosen to ingratiate themselves with the Left. Shame on Chris Wallace, who has become a political hack as well as Napolitano, Bret Baier (or whatever his name is) and Cavuto running to the aid of their friends. Fox News used to be a friend of the “deplorables” but sadly have switched to the side of the elites.

• Paul

November 17, 2019 at 5:49 am

You are 100% correct Ruth!!!!!

• Shirley

November 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm

He wanted a seat on the Supreme Court and Trump nominated Kavanaugh instead. It is called Sour Grapes and he would never make a good Supreme Court Justice.

• Terry Fox

November 17, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Napolitano knows better. I wonder whether he is doing this on his own for personal reasons, or he is being directed to give “rebellion” opions and lead the country into a civil war.
        As for Wallace, I think that this is part of his “tough” shtick. He wants to appear to be objective but very hard on whoever is in power.

• Al

November 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Agree

• Paula

November 17, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Very unhappy with Fox news. After seven o’clock is still good. When most of the others are gone home I may go back until then no more.

• Jack

November 18, 2019 at 11:48 pm

The judge is starting to show his little man syndrome more and more daily.

• John Milnes Baker

November 18, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Ruth Carol Dugan is spot on! Hannity is the most consistent and effective of all. He has been correct over the past few years with his support for truth about Trump. I used to like Lou Dobbs, but when he has Ed Rollins on I want to call in and tell him to prop him up – make him sit vertical. Tucker Carlson is OK and Laura Ingraham is a bit tiresome with her “Hey, Hannity” routine. But she’s doing her best. F&F in the morning are reliable but I can’t stand Chris Wallace. He’s a NeverTrumper and I no longer trust Judge Napolitano’s opinion.

• Shirley

November 18, 2019 at 5:06 pm

I totally agree with you Ruth! They let the Judge go one time I believe. They need to do it again. I at one time thought Chris Wallace was good but not any more. What happened to him?

• James

November 18, 2019 at 5:56 pm

I agree with you 100%, and I thank you for mentioning the other Trump hater Chris Wallace.

• Jane Morgan

November 18, 2019 at 6:16 pm

He’s a turncoat and is mad that Trump did not select him. This definitely shows his character. So sad that people are so fickle!!

• William Burke

November 18, 2019 at 6:53 pm

You’re absolutely correct Ruth. Wallace is liberal Democrat who has no business being on Fox News and I don’t know what has happened to Napolitano, I can’t believe the brazen lies he tells now almost everyday on Fox News. Fox should get rid of him!

• Eileen Ross

November 18, 2019 at 6:53 pm

The old saying about “nothing worse than a woman scorned” also applies to a RINO scorned. The so called judge is nothing more than a resentful wannabe who President Trump saw right through, and blocked him from his cabinet. Napolitano has proven the prez right, again.

• Flotmortoon P Gildersleeve

November 18, 2019 at 9:23 pm

NAPOLITANO IS JUST A GREASY NEW JERSEY TRIAL JUDGE WHO LIKE MANY STATE COURT JUDGES HAVE BEEN OVERTURNED IN THE APPEALS COURT, nAPPY IS NOT hAPPY THAT PRES TRUMP DID NOT FALL FOR HIS ACT.
        Real lawyers can see through Nappy’s ACT.

• Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Same here. I used to think Napolitano had some credibility. Not any more.
        Judge Napoitano is included among the current roster of Anti-Trumpers at Fox News …. Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Donna (give the questions to Hillary in advance) Brazil.
        Shep Smith was on this list. He will most likely be replaced by two more Anti-Trumpers.

Disclaimer: I invite other contributors to add to the list if I missed anyone.

• Z.R.French

November 20, 2019 at 12:23 am

All of Ruth’s comment’s are exactly how I feel….Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto r definitely not watched in our home anymore…both are just plain Dem. Liberals…have had enough of Neil Cavuto’s lectures on Fox air time for we conservatives…enough….Napolitano changed his tone about Trump once he did not get a job he thought he should have…so he is getting even…the other lawyer that speaks their occasionally has Napolitano’s number…he call him an out rite liar..and I agree…keep it up Fox and you will not have 1/2 the viewers that you have now..one more thing if we ever wanted another spokes person on the Dem.’s side why would ever hire Donna Brazil …she has been proven to be not trustworthy…about giving Hillary the questions before a debate…what in the world is wrong with you people that you hire someone you know cannot be trusted….Bad move if your were planing on getting more viewers…not happening…that was a huge mistake to put her on Fox!!!!…we r all disappointed in your choices!!!!!!!

• Donald Howell

November 22, 2019 at 12:07 am

Ditto Ruth.

• Sonny Silock

November 22, 2019 at 12:35 am

Along with Bret Bait and Howie…
        They should all take the Shep Smith train out of Dodge.

• Phyllis Cobianchi

November 22, 2019 at 1:57 am

You r right on, Ruth. I completely agree with your explanation of Napolitano. I don’t call him “Judge” anymore.
        I now watch more of Newsmax on TV.

• Phil

November 22, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Time to get rid of Judge Nap and send him to CNN

• DAVID WOLFE

November 22, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I agree NAPOLITANO is a jerk, since he did not get a position with Trumps nor a federal judge position he turned on Trump. We are turning off Fox more and more each day.

• Robert Mchugh

November 16, 2019 at 7:09 pm

It’s getting to the point that when Napolitano, Chris Wallace, and few others are on Fox, I turn them off. The only ones that are worth watching are Waters, Gutfeld, Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham.

• LUIS

November 16, 2019 at 7:20 pm

that’s right!

• kevin mc carthy

November 16, 2019 at 7:48 pm

More and more i.ve been watching OAN Network,many hosts on Fox have turned on the president so i’ve turn them off.

• Dick Cress

November 18, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Sadly Comcast refuses to add OANN to their Network System. If I had OANN FOX would be a very rare watch for me.

• Carolyn

November 16, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Agree with everything you wrote but you forgot Tucker.

• Bob Mosem as l

November 18, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Napolitano should get his facts straight. Seems Ukraine did nothing and the money was sent.
          The rlements for bribery do not exist

• JR

November 16, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Add Juan Williams to the group that needs to be turned off as soon as they appear on any Fox show. I’m down to Fox & Friends, Waters, Gutfeld, Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham so it looks like Fox is cutting off its viewers to please the liberals. I’m getting tired of yelling at the tv & having my blood pressure go up every time a liberal appears.

• Dee Andrews

November 16, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I only watch Fox news at night, Lou Dobbs, Trish Regan, Tucker Carlson, Hannity and Laura Ingraham. During the day I watch NEWSMAX T.V. Wayne Alan Root is the best. Also, Chris Alcedo and others. OANN, One America News is good too. During the day, Fox is the new libtard station.

• Denny

November 17, 2019 at 12:53 am

Judge Andrew is a fool and I hate him and Fox News should quit kissing his ass did you hear that fox and friends

• Hudson Steele

November 18, 2019 at 6:49 pm

My choice is FOX. Just because one contributor has turned his coat doesn’t make FOX corrupt. They can’t help what comes out of a guest’s mouth. They could refuse to let him back on, but that would show bias, and FOX is still the most unbiased outlet we have. These liberals seem to think we are going to drop the most fair broadcasts because they got a bad opinion about Trump. Methinks they are too full of themselves trying to convince Trump supporters of anything. Go spread your partisanship elsewhere. This ONLY sounds like a commercial for One America News Network.

• Vicky

November 19, 2019 at 1:44 am

Mags,Kag ?

2. JOANNA

November 16, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Who in their right mind watches FOX anymore!! They have become a LAUGHING stock of NATIONAL TV!!!!! They lost all CREDITABLY!!!! NAPOLITANO THE WEASEL!!!

• Joanne

November 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

I don’t blame Fox News for this bull. I blame people like Judge Napolitano who is mad because he didn’t get the job he wanted so he went against Trump. What BS this is!! He is a what you call a real trader and I have lost all respect for him since he is going against our WONDERFUL PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!! GO TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole impeachment is a real Witch Hunt like the President said and it needs to be put to a STOP NOW! Republicans came do that and so they need to take action NOW…ASAP!!! Adam Schift needs to have his head examined as he is one sick son of a bitch!!!

• Mary Ellis

November 16, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Judge Napolitano must leave Fox News…..He and some others will mess up Fox News…I have depend on them to be my only source for the truth….Joanna your right on….

• Jerry

November 18, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Fox is not the same since Murdock’s brats took over

• Davee

November 16, 2019 at 5:57 pm

This Fox news crew is beginning to be like Nascar they just keep turning left, They have good people,Sean,Tucker,Laura and Jessie Waters,Katie Pavlich and Lisa Booth, these come to mind there’s probably more but you have others you really don’t know where they stand,Dana,Bret, Martha and Neil Cavuto…Then they start hiring all these left wing contributors Donna Brazile, they bring back Marie Harf, and regulars Juan Williams and Jessica Tarlov, all of these are flipper worthy you just have to change the channel when they’re on, but people like Chris Wallace, Shep Smith (it was a good day when they fired his azzz) and So-called Judge Nap are people who are bringing a good news channel to it’s knees…I really didn’t watch Fox News that long they were good for a while but when you take
      something good and then let idiots (and I don’t even know who the bosses are) take over and start changing everything this is what you get………..

• Tree

November 16, 2019 at 6:44 pm

The NASCAR comment is the perfect analogy for the Fox crew. Hahahahaha……

• Betty Farmer

November 16, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Watch out Fox News, I only watch you because of Shaun Hannity and Tucker Carlson. I can live without them if I have to.

• Marion McKenzie

November 16, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Everyone in their right mind Watches FOX NEWS..The only source without FAKE NEWS…

• Linda

November 16, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Not anymore with Nappy onboard. That man is full of hate and discontent. From what I hear (I don’t watch TV), OAN is the only truly conservative news network out there any more.

• Randy Humphries

November 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

There are a few FOX programs worth seeing, Dana Perino’s Daily briefing, the Five, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Shannon Bream for instance. Then on Saturday night, Watters World, Justice with Judge Janine and the Greg Gutfeld show.

• James L Moore

November 16, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I agree Randy but on the Five they fail to keep Juan in check. He’s forgotten how he was fired for commenting on being nervous about traveling on a plane with Muslim’s.

• Bundoker

November 22, 2019 at 4:12 am

Dee … Have you or anyone ever experienced the following with your provider?
          > Yes or no, you are lucky to have OOAN, NEWSMAX, and America News … we don’t. Our $205 per month Mediacom cable bundle is a satellite feed relayed by wire to our place from somewhere out there.
          > Our bundle is a phone, Internet, TV and Wi-Fi disaster. If modem is kaput usually all are. Ma told me in the ’50s don’t put all your utilities in one source; which then was all gas or all electricity back then …
          > I think Mediacom is Pinko like Facebook and other anti-conservative censoring lefties. Only Fox News and Fox Business News among our several hundred channels after 3 PM with no sound or interrupted sound, black screen, frozen screen, or pixilated off and on when no VIP interviews are on until midnight every day.
          > Many days, when Fox News is useless, its Biz channel is OK until prime time or when not political and conservative. Sure looks like it can’t be blamed on selective atmospheric interference or two screwed up channel transmissions. TBTG Fox Sports is always perfect, except when our team loses, good signals by the team are at fault.

3. Rose P

November 16, 2019 at 4:51 pm

Napolitano is a joke, a jerk & a two faced sneak!! He can take his very LEFT biased opinion & put it where the sun don’t shine. Can’t stand him & a few others I will not name yet.

• Randy Humphries

November 16, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Used to like and respect Judge Nap, not anymore. His opinions get shot down regularly, sometimes by Professor Dershowitz, A civil libertarian!

• Bundoker

November 22, 2019 at 5:34 am

Randy Humphries: Time was Libertarians ordinarily had one salient attribute, less government control, regulations; ergo, more not less freedom. Regardless of Nap’s judicial background level, be it mediocre or supreme, he has fallen from conservative favor and is no longer a true Libertarian.
        > Reason; he abandoned Libertarian tenets when it was apparently current Fox ivory tower folks seem to want. But they ignore our country is in an internal political civil war.
        > It is a war where Fair and Balanced means defeat against the five other networks who mindset is one way … Fox brags about their ratings but their numbers do not exceed the five others. That will makes it less balanced; 5.5 to 1 vs. 5.0 to 1.

• William Burke

November 18, 2019 at 7:06 pm

You’re quite right, Rose P, I completely agree on all counts. Where is it that the sun doesn’t shine?

4. Cathy trujillo

November 16, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Every time Fox News has Judge Napolitano or Chris Wallace I turn the channel. newsmax or news one is the new trend!

• fuddcat

November 16, 2019 at 5:01 pm

I Agree!!!

• William McCarty

November 16, 2019 at 5:05 pm

I used to believe in Napolitano but now I can’t stand to look at him, none the less listen to him. He thinks he knows everything there is to know. Stupid jerk!!! He has let his position go to his head, like a lot of others.Fox News had better stop letting him on their program or they are going down with the rest of the media!!!

• NoMoreMarxistsInDC

November 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Saw Napolitano at Newark, NJ Airport getting picked up by a gay guy dressed in all leather and they hugged and kissed.

• William Burke

November 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm

You’re quite right, William, Napolitano is a stupid jerk and tell blatant lies. Fox News should fire his ass.

• Carroll Counts

November 16, 2019 at 5:40 pm

The only people I watch on Fox News is Tucker, Hannity and laura. I go to Newsmax or Gunsmoke when
      the others are on!!

• Blue

November 16, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Can’t beat Gunsmoke!

• Judie

November 16, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Me too!

• Jacque

November 16, 2019 at 6:25 pm

If enough people turn off their TV when these odious turncoats
      open their mouths, maybe the cables will start counting their losses.

5. nelton j zuppa

November 16, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Fox news needs to stop the bleeding(Andrew Napolitano/Chris Wallace) and get back on the right track, if they don’t viewers like myself will no longer tune into Fox news!

6. debbi

November 16, 2019 at 5:03 pm

I can see and understand reporting both sides. That’s what news should be. That said Judge N. is a lefist idiot. Consistently wrong. Don’t know why he’s on.

• Ralie

November 16, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Your right judge n. and chris wallice both are left wing idiots.

7. Vladilyich

November 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

FOX fans will stick with them and have their IQs raised at least 10 points by learning what’s actually happening in the real world instead of the fantasies according to Donald.

• Jerry

November 18, 2019 at 5:06 pm

The great economy is fanisey you liberal moron

8. NoMoreMarxistsInDC

November 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

These are defamatory/slanderous statements by Napolitano against Trump. If Trump sues him for slander, Napolitano is going to have to come up with the truth, otherwise he loses. The President doesn’t need to do a thing. He can claim National Security, along with Executive Privilege. But, better yet, there isn’t one scintilla of bribery that can be found. The entire “bribery” issue raised by Schiff in the impeachment inquiry hearings, Pelosi, and now Napolitano are fraudulent, defamatory statements.

9. Frankie Kendall

November 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

The only ones I watch are Tucker and .Hanniity. They certainly have not turned on Trump.

10. John L Tansky Sr

November 16, 2019 at 5:13 pm

There are only a few news analysts remaining on Fox News who are constitutional conservatives and support President Trump and keep Fox News with high ratings. Ever since the father Murdoch(conservative) handed Fox News over to the sons(liberal progressives)
    Fox News has been in a spiraling downfall.It is only a matter of time before Fox News turns completely liberal. If you want to view a cable station that gives news only without talking heads tune into One American News on your cable station, there are two very good news analysts and their shows come on in the evening.

11. Daniel

November 16, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Napolitano and Wallace are no longer fair and balanced. I usually turn the channel.

12. Loleta Shell

November 16, 2019 at 5:18 pm

I only watch Tucker Carlson Laura Ingraham

13. CaptTurbo

November 16, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Nap talks out of his ass and always has. I only watch Tucker, Sean, and Laura these days. Otherwise FOX can suck it.

14. Phyllis Kaczynski

November 16, 2019 at 5:20 pm

I am 88 years old and watched Fox daily for the news that presented a conservative view as that seemed to be the only channel that “told the truth”. I am thoroughly disappointed in Fox except for a few commentators which I still watch. I am now turning to Newsmax.

• Bundoker

November 22, 2019 at 6:32 am

Marty Taylor… your picks are essential in this grunt and groan political tousel. In the same vein Libertarian gal, Fox Biz’s Kennedy and her writers lighten things up a lot. Not slapstick but some times on the wacky side. If we don’t smile anymore, we will morph into Democrats.

• Bundoker

November 22, 2019 at 6:47 am

Phyllis … am a 90 on the way (I hope)to 91-year-old Korea Vet my wife and I watch Fox News and Business News more than even than sports. We used to take the Newsmax magazine but our Mediacom doesn’t carry it or OOAN.

15. Lillian P Newcomb

November 16, 2019 at 5:26 pm

I am an avid Fox news watcher. Turn it on first thing in the morning and spend the day listening as I go about my day. Over the past 6 months or so I have seen a disturbing trend that I do not like. Judge Napolitano is only one of the talking heads who bash President Trump on a consistent basis. I tune in to Fox to hear the news that is fair…recently that is not the case. I have been getting my news from streaming services such as OAN and News Now with Gary Franchi….if things don’t change very soon on Fox I will tune out and never listen to them again.

16. Alice Cokefair

November 16, 2019 at 5:26 pm

We made the switch to One America News Network more than a year ago- couldn’t take Shep Smith anymore, really had it when they added Donna Brazile and put traitor Paul Ryan on their Board! Still tune in to Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham- other than that it is Fox Business when not on OANN.

• lizzardman

November 16, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I agree and am done with Fox News!

17. Scott david Leahy

November 16, 2019 at 5:34 pm

I stopped watching FNC after they suspended Judge Pirro earlier this year.Use to wake up to “Fox and Friends”, now I start the day watching old western tv reruns on “INSP”. Harris Faulkner, Greg Gutfeld, and Jesse Waters are the only conservatives left, that are on during the day. OANN, will eventually become the conservative “Go-To” network, and FNC will battle CNN and MSNBC to see which one of them is the “best of the worst?.

18. Nancy Robertshaw

November 16, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I get my news from Rush Limbaugh. He doesn’t lie!

19. ron

November 16, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Fox News, if you are keeping track these comments, then know I have switched to One America News. I especially like Graham Ledgers Hold the Tape program as well as Liz Wheelers Tipping Point. I do like to listen to Hannity & Tucker when I can remember to tune in, but that is getting rarer.Fox News is becoming more like MSNBC & CNN.

20. Mark Peltz

November 16, 2019 at 6:01 pm

I watch One American News 95% and Fox 5%

21. Frank Jones

November 16, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Napolitano should have been FIRED when they let the Obama-loving, left-wing, Never-Trumper Shep Smith go. If Napolitano was ever a REAL judge, it had to be in NY because they don’t know what THE RULE OF LAW means, much less the meaning of BRIBERY !!! Get his ASS off the air !!! Moving to OANN as soon as they get full bore !!

22. Soupy

November 16, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I stopped watching Fox News in the late ’90s. I miss a couple of their personalities, but mostly will never trust Fox again.

23. Dennis B Anderson

November 16, 2019 at 6:14 pm

You are all a bunch of forking liars for the money?

24. carol e benincasa

November 16, 2019 at 6:17 pm

fox news is not what is was just a few years ago, we are watching less and less, if I want to watch trump bashing I would watch cnn, shame it used to be trust worthy not anymore, don’t know who is running fox but they stink just another a fake news channel to bad

25. ron

November 16, 2019 at 6:26 pm

If your cable provider does’nt offer OAN, you can watch on ustvgo.tv

• Linda

November 16, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Thank you for that info. I don’t watch TV, so if I can watch OAN on my computer, that will be very helpful.

26. Lois Michell

November 16, 2019 at 6:29 pm

For years I ended my day with Fox News at 10 p.m. That has recently ended, there is actually nothing I watch on that channel anymore and I think I’m better off for the change!!!

27. Lydia Montgomery

November 16, 2019 at 6:35 pm

I have watched Fox News exclusively for my National News since they went on air but in the last several months I’ve noticed a turn I don’t like so am watching less & less often.

28. Denise

November 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I used to watch FOX. I get Sean, Tucker, Laura, Waters online. I won’t give Fox my rating. They totally screwed up when they hired left wing nuts. How can the bosses let Judge Nsp, Donna Brazzil etc. lie to the listening audience. If I want that crap I’d tune into CNN & other Fake News!

29. Bob Wassmer

November 16, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Getting rid of Chris Wallace and Andrew Napolitano would do a lot to return Fox News to the quality it once had.

30. P.B.

November 16, 2019 at 7:02 pm

With the exception of Fox and Friends, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingram..Fox News has declined dramatically. Napolitano, Chris Wallace, Leland, Arthel, Howard Kurtz, and Jillian Turner need to go. Any time they are on I change the channel, OAN. We don’t need another CNN, or MSNBC.

31. Pete

November 16, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Let’s see: Shepard Smith has left and it is just a matter of time before Andrew Napolitano and Chris Wallace also go out the door! The critical factor is ratings and how these two mopes affect it when ever they rear their ugly heads!

32. Pete

November 16, 2019 at 7:19 pm

One America News Network is the news to go to now. Fox has changed, Napolitano is a Weasel, Chris Wallace belongs on CNN.

33. Donna Terry

November 16, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Bob Wassmer I agree Napolitano, Wallace, and a few others like Juan Williams, sometimes John Roberts and Martha MacCallum,say some things that are out of line, Howard Kurtz, Neil Cavuto, Ed Henry, Brit Hume, and Jessica Tarlov also need to be put in their place as well…

34. StanF

November 16, 2019 at 7:51 pm

I’m at a loss as to why Napolitano can make such a statement and I ask, where’s the proof of any wrong doing by our president???????? Go Trump for 2020!!!

35. Michael Cooney

November 16, 2019 at 8:11 pm

I stopped watching Fox soon as they turned on our President what a shame the only news outlet the told the truth turned commie.

36. Cecil

November 16, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Nap has gone to the dark side cause he got his panties in a wad because Trump did not give him a position – again another fool looking out for themselves and holding a grudge. He has now lost all credibility

37. ahem tonto

November 16, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Napolitano, Chris Wallace, and so many more of Fox news media staff either were or have become anti-Trumpers. There are still objective resources there that support and report the news honestly. Steve Doocey, Brian Kilmeade, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Pirro, Jessie Watters, Martha McCallum, Greg Gutfield, Mark Levine, and a few others are still objective and honest.

38. AMill

November 16, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Napolitano is a sad child, still upset Trump turned him down for a job. Would have been hiring another spy

39. Ken Marx

November 16, 2019 at 8:48 pm

There’s always Newsmax TV and Blaze TV. There isn’t enough time in the day to waste on any of the other channels, including FOX.

40. Grady

November 16, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Very disappointed in coverage by Fox lately. Not watching any longer.

41. WhiteFalcon

November 16, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Personally, I watch NEWSMAX TV instead of FOX since FOX was baught by Dinsey ans has been turning more and more commie oriented. I get more fair and factual news there than I do on FOX any more.Also, I like their commentators better than many of FOX’s.I don’t get OAN that much.

42. Helga Renfro

November 16, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I am so disappointed in Fox I could spit. Now I find myself watching OAN more than Fox. Especially when the crazies are on. We all despise Juan Williams, Napolitano. Donna Brazile, jessica Tarlov, Chris Wallace (the jerk) and I am sure I am forgetting some other jerks. The only ones worth while watching are Tucker, Jeannene, Waters, Hannity, Ingraham, Steve Hilton that I know right off my head. On Oan I love Graham Ledger, Mark Levin, Tipping point. Lou Dobbs is also great and on Newsmax Bill O’Reilly. Who is running FOX now that caused the extreme left turn?? I guess they need to lose all of the conservative viewers before they get the drift.

43. Thomas Lennon

November 17, 2019 at 1:25 am

I am encourage to see sooo many people feeling as i do about the same people on fox. I too have gone to oann graham ledger and especially liz wheeler “tipping point” 9pm if you’re watching sean tape liz she is one of the best female commentators on tv. Very Very sharp very articulate and very discerning. Tackles any subject head on with truth AND GRACE. Ck her out lovely woman

44. Daniel Mount

November 17, 2019 at 1:43 am

Bret Bairs is a backstabber and just another Anti-Trumper and an Adam Schiff lover. How could he go against President Trump like that?

45. Billie

November 17, 2019 at 2:13 am

no I do not trust Fox News anymore

46. Bob Hiwell

November 17, 2019 at 4:02 am

Fox has really turned me off. It’s fast going down hill I just dropped my membership to Fox Nation. Andrew Napolitano is a left leaning Trump basher. He is a disgrace. As far as I’m concerned he knows a lot about nothing. There is only one person worse than him and that is Chris Wallace. I heard he is leaving Fox. Good riddance. The only shows on Fox worth watching is Tucker, Sean, Martha, Laura, Judge Jeanine and Fox and Friends. A shout out to Bongino and Katy Pavlich

• Bob Howell

November 17, 2019 at 4:16 am

Three people I missed that are worthy of my attention, Jesse Waters Mark Kevin and Greg Gutfeld

• William Burke

November 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Most of the commentators on Fox news, Dana Perino, Jesse Watters, Katie Pavlich, Tucker Carlson, and Mark Levin, are good, but I could not believe the audacity of Napolitano’s blatant lie! When Trump asked the Ukrainian President “for a favor” he was in no way holding up the national security funds for the Ukraine, but simple asked for an investigation of possible Biden wrongdoing, it was in no way a “quid pro quo”. Trump was not holding up something for Ukranian action on corruption. Napolitano should be fired! He has not business being on Fox NEws and making such outrageous comments!

47. Shelba

November 17, 2019 at 6:07 am

Nap is bitter because Trump did nominate him for the open Supreme Court position, smart Trump, as for Fox what can you expect of this news program, you know that the family that owns CNN bought Fox when the original owner decided to sell, therefore I won’t be supprissed when Hannity, Pirro and the rest that still expresses facts and not leftist opinions gets fired from Fox

48. Rith

November 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Include Ryan former speaker of the house he’s on Fox board and another turncoat. He did nothing as speaker when House was controlled by republicans

49. Jim

November 18, 2019 at 5:16 pm

FOX is trying to become the only objective news channel in the country. If FOX objectively reports issues that would be great, however when Andrew interprets Trumps phone call to Ukraine as impeachable – wrong wrong wrong. You cannot conclude that Trump was not looking at potential corruption by a Vice President and his son. If the Biden‘s looked like crooks (which they did) Trump has every right to ask for information on that matter.

50. Mary Bateman

November 18, 2019 at 5:37 pm

I p

51. David Fleming

November 18, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Fox I hope you get the message…Your viewers can get real conservative news else where!!! Yes dump Napolitano, Chris Wallace,Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov. It’s really easy for us your long time supporters to dump the crap liberals….

52. Daniel

November 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Political winds are ever shifting and dependability in them is foolhardy.
    What motivates a serious shift from one political camp to another is any
    ones guess! For sure, it is anyone best guess but you can also be sure of this
    that it is always done for a gain monetarily, politically or as a power play.

53. Spike

November 18, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Now I’m reading that Quid Pro Quo is NOT a CRIME!! So is it Judge Napolitano who “gave them a word that would make it a crime, Bribery? Now they are all running around saying bribery, bribery – I’m positive I will see all sorts of vignettes from MSM hearing that word over and over now that the folks know the difference between Quid Pro Quo (not a crime) and Bribery (is a crime). So the whole justification for the Impeachment Inquiry or Investigation (what is the correct word of the day?) was “there was Quid Pro Quo in that phone call”! Huh oh, Quid Pro Quo is not a crime? And much to the disappointment of many of his admirers, the judge rode to there rescue. Simply change the verbiage?!

54. Lore G

November 18, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I heard Paul Ryan is now on the board at Fox this might be why this is happening to Fox. He’s the first two faced never trumper and stopped everything Trump put forward in the beginning. People need to get this out there about Ryan

55. JM Lefty Lafferty

November 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I quit watching the Judge weeks ago when he first hit on my President. I am on the verge of leaving Fox News. I only listen to Varney (love his show ) Lou Dobbs ( tells it like it is ) Hannity, Trish Regan and Harris Faulkner. That is it and no longer watch the NFL and I love Football but PRIDE in my Country is more important to me then a sport.
    Lastly I still feel God intervened in the 2016 election because he knew Christantity as we know it would be over in the USA and the world and we Christians all know what is next!!!!!!

56. DianeLynn

November 18, 2019 at 7:04 pm

From time to time Nappy writes a column that appears in my local newspaper. In the past year his diatribe against Trump has been his sole obsession. Not a word in favor of Trump.
    Even Fox and Friends has become less a news show but more a street entertainment venue. Fox higher-ups are slowing undermining the conservative voice and allowing the infiltration of left wing baboons.

57. Angelo Caci

November 18, 2019 at 7:43 pm

I am very, very disappointed in Judge Napolitano. He seems to be anti-trump lately. I love watching Fox news and mostly all the commentators on fox are pro trump. I hope it stays that way because it’s the only station (so far) that give the real news.

58. ray

November 18, 2019 at 7:45 pm

fox has been going down since disney bought them .

59. Peter Johnson

November 19, 2019 at 12:00 am

Lou Dobbs and Stuart Varney are very strong for The President. Try watching them, both on Fox Business. Lou Dobbs is as firm a supporter as anyone on Fox. Varney is a finance show in the morning, but very entertaining and also strong for Trump.

60. joseph g

November 19, 2019 at 12:24 am

what did you think would happen when disney bought fox. is adolph hitler resurrected from the dead?

61. Hal

November 19, 2019 at 1:27 am

Watch Fox News ratings go DOWN down down.

62. Gordon

November 19, 2019 at 1:51 am

Chris,
    Time to pack up your stuff and go where liberals come out of the closet and don’t pretend they are something they are not. President Trump has much better quality enemies than you,
    give us a break and leave the back stabbing to professionals!

63. vernon

November 19, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Suddenly, the “Never Trumpers”, on Fox have shown their colors….Maybe they took a dose of whatever the Dems have been drinking, but they have lost me as a viewer on Wallace and some others….Tucker is still strong, Hannity too, but he likes to hear himself talk to much and cuts off guess when you’re trying to hear them answer a question the moron just ask them…He needs to shut the F**k up and let them speak sometimes…Kennedy is by far the funniest and one of the smartest, that is a hidden trait she has…She’s as knowledgeable as any anywhere….Lou Dobs is cool, but he interrupts to often too.

64. Tillie Jones

November 19, 2019 at 9:12 pm

I Will Not Keep Silent. Everytime I get a chance to tell the truth about this Fake Impeachment or their evil followers i will do just that!!!!!

65. Judy

November 20, 2019 at 1:16 am

Soooo very disappointed in Wallace and Cavuto. What happened to your sense of fairness. In not way does a normal citizen feel that the impeachment inquiry is fair.

66. Donald Nicholas

November 21, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Murdock’s kids are lefties and didn’t they hire Paul Ryan, the world class RINO? I quit watching cable news, all cable news, when it ceased to report news. Seems Tweets are taking the place of reporting and research.

67. Truckman

November 21, 2019 at 11:56 pm

I have already quit watching them instead I watch OAN

68. Tommy McDonald

November 22, 2019 at 12:46 am

Chris Wallace and Bret Bair need to be fired from Fox. With their comments and attitude concerning President Trump you would think you are watching CNN or MSNBC. I have taken Fox News off my watch schedule except for Fox and Friends. Wise up Fox, get rid of the RINO’s or lose your viewing audience.

69. eugene curty

November 22, 2019 at 2:05 am

It seems when Judge Napolitano had his hair pulled back from growing in his eyes, they pulled back a part of his brain in the process…

70. Craig E Swenson

November 22, 2019 at 3:49 am

I don’t understand why all the “quid pro quo” stuff. Every negotiation is a exchange of things. Mulvaney said that at his presser in the WH Press Room. Trump has made it clear that US foreign aid does NOT come without conditions. Not business as usual. State Dept bureaucrats do not make foreign policy. Sounds like Guiliani was getting close to exposing some US corrupt officials. Trump’s style is one-on-one discussion and agreements with foreign leaders. Fox News better not be actually turning to nitpicking and second guessing Trump. He is the elected chief executive. AG Wm Barr made a speech to the Federalist Society where brought up the intentional weakening of the Executive Branch POTUS that the Founders intentionally created to allow swift and focused actions when needed. Can we imagine FDR having to go to Congress for every order during WW2? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdbANrjFWE&t=2059s (1:05:02)

71. Robert Silverman

November 22, 2019 at 6:22 am

I now am careful and edit what I experience on Fox. Seeking other sources, I am very selective of who I am listening to. This began when Paul Ryan got on their board and possibly also when Murdoch andor his offspring began expressing a bias. Very disappointing when one considers what Trump is doing for this country. What he is doing is hard. To b as me the other way is lazy and repulsive.

72. john lawrence

November 22, 2019 at 11:34 am

at one time fox news was my favorite no so much anymore fox newa needs to clean out anti trumpers now and fast or lose people like me americans

73. Patricia Hundley

November 22, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Only trust a few Fox news people , the others have gone too far left . Will go to OAN , Next News Network & others that tell the truth

74. Deanna

November 25, 2019 at 8:04 am

I immediately sent FOX an email after I watched the Chris W. Interview. I find the switch in attitude disgusting. I believe Someone is receiving bribes for the FOX change in behavior. Investigate Judge Napolitanos’ bank account, let’s see who is receiving bribes. Dems will always accuse conservatives of doing what they themselves are guilty of doing.

Rachel Maddow’s career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit

Rachel Maddow is the Left’s favorite propagator or anti-Trump conspiracy theories.

She was their go-to figure during the Russia Collusion Hoax.

But now her career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit.

In July, Rachel Maddow took aim at One America News Network (OAN), a much smaller news network that she despises because OAN is pro-Trump.

She went after an employee of OAN, claiming that the employee is “paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

Her claim was entirely false and based on an OAN staffer once doing freelance work for Russian-owned Sputnik News.  The OAN staffer at the center of Maddow’s claim was never employed by the Russian Government.

That’s why OAN hit Maddow with a $10 million lawsuit for defamation.

Now that the smear is being litigated, Maddow’s attorney just outright admitted that she regularly lies, claiming that she doesn’t always mean what she says on air as a defense.

Breitbart News reports:

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” The Russia Hoax Queen told her audience.

“Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government,” Maddow said.

Maddow’s smear was based on nothing. She fabricated it out of whole cloth. Prior to being employed by OAN, an OAN staffer had done some freelance work for Sputnik News. She was not even employed by Sputnik, and she didn’t do any work for Sputnik after going to work for OAN.

And from that, Maddow tells the world OAN “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

It was an outrageous lie, and now Maddow’s attorney is all but admitting she lies like this all the time. In fact, his defense appears to be an announcement to the world that no one should ever take Maddow seriously.

From the San Diego Times:

“Maddow lawyer Theodore J. “Ted” Boutrous Jr. argued that the liberal host was clearly offering up her “own unique expression” of her views to capture what she saw as the “ridiculous” nature of the undisputed facts.

“Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false,’” he said.’”

Maddow’s lawyer is outright admitting that she lies in his defense.

In fact, his defense is based largely on the fact that it is well known that Maddow lies, or as he describes it, engages in “rhetorical hyperbole.”

If this is the best her lawyer can come up with, she’s going to have a hard time surviving the OAN’s lawsuit.

Do you think OAN should win against Rachel Maddow?

What this Leftist said about Brett Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless

Justice Brett Kavanaugh is no stranger to attacks made against him by Leftist Democrats and the fake news circus.

He continues to stand strong against baseless accusations even now.

And what this Leftist journalist just said about Justice Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless.

During a recent broadcast of Morning Joe on MSNBC, Ruth Marcus attacked Justice Kavanaugh, while hocking her new anti-Kavanaugh book.

Marcus is a liberal “journalist” who says conservatives just can’t accept the facts when it comes to Justice Kavanaugh.

She then insisted that conservatives are struggling with facts again now during the baseless impeachment hearings against President Trump.

Marcus claimed during the Morning Joe broadcast:

“Well, you know, in both cases Republicans are worked up over bad motives rather than dealing with the facts at hand. So with Justice Kavanaugh during the confirmation hearings Republicans were unhappy and understandably so, that the Christine Blasey Ford allegations came up so late in the process and their argument was, Democrats will do anything to stop Justice Kavanaugh so we therefore can’t take this seriously.

“Similarly, with impeachment we’ve heard Devin Nunes and a lot of other people arguing, well, Democrats have been out to get President Trump, they were talking about impeaching him even before he was sworn into office. And so therefore, all of this is tainted.

“My point is, look at the facts. If the facts are serious enough in the case of Justice Kavanaugh to warrant not confirming him. In the case of President Trump to warrant impeaching him, those need to be taken seriously and motive shouldn’t matter in that situation.”

Marcus is trying to paint a picture of Trump supporters as mindless followers closing their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears.

But the truth is, Justice Kavanaugh’s testimony was corroborated when Leland Keyser (Christine Blasey Ford’s own high school friend) disputed the accusation, saying “I don’t have any confidence in the story…Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just didn’t make any sense.”

It was Christine Blasey Ford’s claims and the rest of Justice Kavanaugh’s accusers who completely made up their stories.

And now Ukrainian President Zelensky has come forward to say there was no “quid pro quo” during his phone call with President Trump.

Yet, the Left still insists President Trump’s conduct is impeachable.

It seems the Democrats and the Left are the ones throwing facts out the window when they come between them and their own political motives to impeach President Trump and slander Justice Kavanaugh’s name.

Who do you think has the real problem accepting the facts about Justice Kavanaugh and President Trump?

Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way

Fake news CNN is all-in on impeachment.

The pro-Democrat Party cable channel is hoping to drive President Trump from office and that doing so will help them ride a wave of financial success.

But Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way.

The impeachment hoax is not just blowing up in the faces of the Democrats.

It’s hurting their allies in the Fake News Media.

Despite the hype in the so-called “mainstream” media about the made-for- TV spectacle of Adam Schiff’s Stalinist show trial hearings, the public is losing interest.

Nowhere is that more apparent than in the fact that even liberals are tuning out.

Fake news CNN posted a three-year ratings low despite offering viewers blockbuster impeachment programming.

The Daily Caller reports:

CNN posted its lowest primetime ratings in three years over the Thanksgiving holidays, while Fox News posted higher ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Fox News averaged nearly 2.2 million viewers in primetime last week, including 303,000 in the coveted age 25-54 demographic, according to Nielsen Media Research. MSNBC averaged over 1.3 million viewers in primetime last week, with 187,000 in the 25-54 demographic, while CNN averaged just 643,000 primetime viewers, with 138,000 coming from the 25-54 demographic. (RELATED: Fox News Dominates CNN, MSNBC In Mueller Report)

It was CNN’s worst primetime week in three years, and its worst week among the 25-54 demographic. The low ratings come as House Democrats have been conducting hearings on the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Even fake news CNN’s liberal audience knows impeachment is a disaster.

They aren’t tuning in because liberal viewers want to avoid watching their “team” go down in defeat.  Clearly, they’ve caught on that impeachment will fail when a Senate trial results in President Trump’s total exoneration.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.