Trump said one thing to Fox News that will change the network forever

Fox News used to be the go-to news channel for conservatives tired of being lied to by the rest of the media.

But in recent months, they have rapidly warped into the type of network conservatives were running away from by watching Fox.

That’s why Trump said one thing to Fox News that will change the network forever.

President Donald Trump understands he has more power and influence than anybody else in the United States today.

And he is willing to use his influence to fight on behalf of his supporters.

He did just that by going after Fox News over their increasingly Left-wing coverage.

Trump points out that shows featuring Left-wing figures like Fox News contributor Donna Brazile do awful, while shows that are fair to him, like Hannity, and Tucker Carlson Tonight, get the highest ratings.

The Hill reports:

President Trump took aim at Fox News on Saturday, claiming that the network’s top-rated shows and those with the best cable ratings are those that are “Fair (or great)” to him.

“Has anyone noticed that the top shows on @foxnews and cable ratings are those that are Fair (or great) to your favorite President, me! Congratulations to @seanhannity for being the number one shoe on Cable Television!” he tweeted, congratulating the network’s host.

Trump often touts positive coverage of himself, retweeting clips from Hannity, Lou Dobbs and “Fox & Friends” while hammering reports about him or his administration that he deems negative. He has often denounced other media outlets — particularly The New York Times and CNN — as “fake news” for their coverage.

The president, who has heaped praise on Fox News in the past, has gone after the network repeatedly recently after one of its polls showed him behind some of his 2020 Democratic opponents. Trump said the network is “only getting worse” and is not what it “used to be” after Fox announced it had hired former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile as a contributor.

Of course, Trump is correct.

Left-wing networks like CNN are losing out big on viewership due to just how unfair they are to Trump and other conservatives.

And while this is happening, the shows that are most fair to President Trump are scoring major leads in television ratings.

Do you watch Fox News?

1. barto

September 5, 2019 at 7:16 pm

FOX NEWS could increase their VIEWERSHIP if they got rid of SHEPARD SMITH, JUAN WILLIAMS & CHRIS WALLACE…..Many viewers, like myself, tune then out whenever either of these come on air!

September 5, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Fox has been moving this way ever since they changed management! They dont seem to care how badly this will hurt them and how much it is building NewsMax and OANN! it wont take a year for Fox to be down picking crap with the chickens at the other networks! Judge Pirro, Tucker, Hannity for that matter all of the stars that built them will be at one of the new good channels or if Fox has the good sense to leave Fox Business News alone other than to move Neil out this might be their salvation !

3. Robert Stone

September 5, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham is all that I watch on Fox News for their entire show anymore. One America News is where I spend most of my time to get news any other time. Graham Ledger and Liz Wheeler are great hosts on OANN.

4. Robert Rouillard

September 6, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Yes but it’s kind of getting a little disturbing. Donna Brazil is not my favorite member on any panel. Fox seems to like the former DNC chairperson. I’ll keep viewing until it gets to left like the many other new networks.

5. Wade Alexander Sims

September 6, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I would add Geraldo Rivera, Bill Hammer and Bret Bier to that list to dial out on Fox News. Cavuto’s Rant on Fox Business was simply awful.

6. Keith D

September 6, 2019 at 3:28 pm

One American News Network replaced FOX in my house a year ago! Just straight NEWS and 3 CONSERVATIVE OPINION POELPLE!!!!!

7. Darlene Crandall

September 6, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Yes and I am one of them!Sometimes Juan Williams is on 6 shows in one day. That’s when I watch another channel. I am waiting for them to ruin the rest of their shows by featuring him on those too. Muting him isn’t enough. I have already had to give up the FIVE ( my Favorite) except when he is on vacation! He has ruined that show for me and I Love Jesse, Dana and Greg and hate missing it. Listen to your viewers FOX. I used to have your channel on all day until you decided to put Juan on America’s Newsroom, Outnumbered, The Five, and Brett, Martha, and Laura all in one day!

8. Phyllis M

September 6, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I still watch Fox some but only conservatives host! What used to be in 18 hrs a day is dwindled to maybe 4. Mostly spend time getting Conservatives registered to vote and making list of conservative elderly that could use a ride in election day. Leaving no one behind! ❤️????????????????????

9. Loretta Scott

September 6, 2019 at 3:39 pm

We have noticed the Left agenda showing up more. We change channels since we are not interested in their distorted views.

10. Bob

September 6, 2019 at 3:42 pm

We need the truth and we get it from Hannity,Tucker, Judge Pirro, laura and their guests. If they weren’t on the air we would completely miss their sharing of the truth and the numerous well informed guests that they bring to our homes.

11. Carol Dugan

September 6, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Trump is so right and Fox should get Juan Williams, Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace office. When Juan Williams comes on I put my TV on mute or change channels. I never watch Chris Wallace or Shepard Smith

12. Bird

September 6, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I tune them out as well. There are millions more of us doing the same. I don’t mind opposing views but absolutely are upset over negativity of OUR PRESIDENT especially on FOX

13. Marlene

September 6, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I watch a few programs on FoxNews. One America News Network presents the news in “traditional journalistic” style. No panels, no debates, no commentary in the news segments. OAN is available on AT&T DirecTV. OAN offers streaming to your TV and phone for less than five dollars a month. Website is oann.com where much of the news can be seen for free.

14. Chuck Tilley

September 6, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I am a huge FOX news supporter BUT if they don’t revert back to being where they have been for years I will not continue to watch them. AND if they get rid of Judge Jennine,which is rumored, I will NEVER watch them!!

15. Thomas Sanders

September 6, 2019 at 4:07 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Jeanine Pirro. Tucker is daily. I can notice the difference since the management shift. I strongly prefer One American News Network, which is increasingly getting harder to find since my cable company dropped it. I love Liz Wheeler and Ben Shapiro and watch them on You Tube whenever I get a chance. Before my cable company dropped them, i exclusively watched O.A.N.N. for several years and appreciate the real journalistic news as it is meant to be.
    It is a shame all other news outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WGN, CBS, AND PBS became mouthpieces for their extreme liberal owners, just as Yahoo and Google did. I completely lost any faith in these outlets

September 6, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I started watching FOX News when they stood on the side of RIGHT, and reported the FRAUD committed almost DAILY by the democommunists! I followed them daily, yet tuned them out when Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, and Shep “Sodomite” Smith came on. I think it is DISGUSTING that they would hire a KNOWN LIAR and CHEAT like Donna Brazile. Do you hear us, FOX? We want the FACTS, not some anti-Trump bias every time we tune you on our tv’s!!!

17. Richard Cress

September 6, 2019 at 4:53 pm

I include Donna Brazile. For years FOX was all I watched. Now I watch Tucker, Hannity, and Laura. However, when they bring on Left Wing Activists I switch to Newsmax or to my great assortment of DVR recordings or DVDs. I trust NOTHING from the left at all. They LIE, MISSLEAD, OBFUSCATE and they say nothing that can be trusted or believed. They are the true picture of IGNORANCE. The attack guns and promote all visions of gun control at every opportunity even though nothing they say or do ever has an impact on the criminal or his (neuter gender) intent. Then next comes CLIMATE CHANGE. A simple bit of research PROVES that the Climate has changed since LIFE Crawled out of the news. Had anyone that believed Algore, etc., most of California would have dropped into the Pacific Ocean the artic Ice Cap would have disappeared years ago. If Algore, and O’Dummer truly believed what they have preached, why would they have purchased these massive mansions in perfect alignment with the disaster they predict.
    Needless to say I don’t pay attention to the IGNORNCE THEY PREACH and expect intelligent people to believe.

18. Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:02 pm

barto, I agree but I don’t tune them out I just scream at the television!

19. Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Donna Brazile and Hillary Clinton should be cellmates!

20. HokieBird

September 6, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Julie Banderos (?) is another one. There are others. I limit my viewing to 4 and 5 am News and Tucker Carlson.

21. HokieBird

September 6, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Agree!

22. mlhtd51

September 6, 2019 at 5:25 pm

FOX News Has Some Good People, Some Not So Good. I Like to Watch Dan Bongino.

23. Lyudmila

September 6, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I think the president is forced to do this. Our country has slept all 8 years of Obama’s reign. And the world has evolved. All the media slept soundly with the country. Trump woke everyone with his unstoppable energy. He began reforms that were difficult for everyone, but very necessary for the life of the country. Therefore, absolutely all media, including FOX, have such strong resistance.

24. Joseph Clark

September 6, 2019 at 5:46 pm

For some unknown reason, the new management at @FoxNews is bending over to take it from a few disgruntled advertisers. In addition to all the new leftie personalities (which Fox viewers hate), they JUST FIRED @JudgeJeanine …. this is totally unacceptable. I urge Fox viewers to switch to One America News Network and push your cable companies to air their shows. I will be watching them through their website OANN.com until then. When Fox ratings fall like CNN, CNBC, ABC, and all the other fake news, MAYBE Fox management will come to their senses ????

25. Benjamin Michel Sr

September 6, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Yes and FOX needs to keep judge Jeanne Pirro for she says it like it is she can be trusted to call them like they are GOOD GOING JEANNE

26. Arbie Viau

September 6, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I agree with President Trump, Fox is getting more liberal than before, and should get rid of Juan Williams (above all) Shepard Smith, Chris Wallas (just like his father Mike) and also, Geraldo at times is off the wall. Why do you, Fox, want to listen to some of the liberal guests mouth off one lie after another, when you have the truth right in your face with Hannity, Carlson, Pirro, and Ingraham who explain the truth “fair and balanced” as you advertise? You should not give in to blackmail by advertisers for your show, who know that people will listen to the truth and not lies.

27. douglas miraldi

September 6, 2019 at 6:12 pm

fox new’s is going so liberal i only watch a few show’s , I like the judge she should be on the high court.

28. Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:39 pm

barto – I’m so with you on that one. Can’t stand the three liberal Demos Williams, Smith & Wallace. Just can’t watch those three.

29. Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Can’t stand Cavuto, Rivera, Hemmer and Baier. Rivera is a big hypocrite who says he’s all for the President, but in reality he takes jabs at President Trump whenever he can. He did a lot of that when Puerto Rico was hit with that powerful hurricane. Rivera claimed the President didn’t do much to help Puerto Rico which is a big lie. Cavuto makes no sense and goes into a tirade about President Trump whenever he can. Fox needs to replace these idiot anchors they keep on. We need more anchors like, Pirro, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson and the Fox and Friends people without those 7 liars.

30. Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:52 pm

They better not get rid of Judge Jeannine Pirro. She tells it as it is and is right on the pulse of what the American people feel. I know I’m right there with all of her monologues. If they want to get rid of someone, then it better be Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace. If FOX let’s Judge Jeannine go, I’ll never watch them again.

31. Dusti

September 6, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I love watching Fox News. But there are some shows I will not watch. I want fair and balance. I want to make up my own mind. I am a proud Trump supporter. I am tired of the Trump bashing. This President has done more for this Country than the last three Presidents combined. I wish the the other news networks took that same energy of hate towards our President and start talking about how bad the inner cities are with democrats running them. The American people should be outraged over this.

32. Joseph Clark

September 6, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I am not a fan of Arthel Neville/Eric Shawn either ???? I don’t think either is a fan of our great President Trump #TrumpLandslide2020

33. irene korzeniewski

September 6, 2019 at 7:27 pm

FOX News is making a mistake by leaning liberal. Fox needs to turn back to its old honest philosophy. Get rid of Smith, Williams,Brazil,and Baier for starters. Hannity, Carlson, Pirro and Ingraham are the staff that try to keep Fox true and honest. We want the truth not twisted lies. Fire any of the last mentioned, I will no longer watch .

34. Suzanne St.John

September 6, 2019 at 7:42 pm

you are absolutely correct. I too close down when they appear. Now I am scared that they want to get rid of Judge Jeannine and she is now of the best voices on TV

35. N Michelena

September 6, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Tucker is my favorite for sure…he’s awesome. For those who watch him with De Blasio, Tucker was magnificent and put the mayor in the spot several times, but I give a lot of credit to Mayor De Blasio, because he presented himself as a true debater unlike the current 2020 candidates who yell and scream and get angry if you disagree with them. I also watch Sean and Laura every day, and never miss Jessie, Judge Jeannine, and Greg Gutfeld on Saturdays. If they ever get rid of any of them, especially Tucker and Jeannine, I will get my news elsewhere. Fox needs to move or get rid of those who are hurting the ratings, like Brazile, Williams, Rivera, and several others.

36. Karen

September 6, 2019 at 10:27 pm

I turn them off too! Don’t you just love the way Juan rolls his eyes when Jesse or another one of the panel on The Five says something that makes perfect sense!!! We don’t need another CNN or MSNBC. Fox was my go to, but now I watch more OAN. Thank God for Sean and Tucker, Judge Jeanine, Jesse and Greg!!!!!

37. Annie

September 6, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I also like Jeanne Pirro and Hannity, Tucker, Guttfeld, Dana and the morning news of Fox and Friends!

38. Chuck

September 6, 2019 at 10:47 pm

AMEN TO THAT BARTO…..

39. Bruno

September 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Dont forget that moron Donna Brazile. Why they hired her; its idiotic. Are they trying for LESS viewership? One of FOX’s problems is the have a MUSLIM for Judge Jeannine’s boss. Whats up with that?

40. Lawrence Vermont

September 6, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I agree with getting rid of Smith and Williams but I think Wallace is is fair with his questions and opinions.

41. DonRS

September 6, 2019 at 11:08 pm

FoxNews could increase its viewership, INSTANTLY, if they got rid of Rupert Murdock’s IDIOT CHILD, Lachlan Murdock! Then follow quickly by booting Shepard Smith, Juan Williams, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Judge Napalitano and Donna Brazil. Fox is now acting like just another CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo! Who needs more of that crap! If Fox doesn’t change and change quickly, they are creating a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for another network, like NewsMax!

42. Ken Huffaker

September 6, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Do not just mute the sound, SWITCH channels! They count you as a viewer if the channel is still tuned there.
    We want them to know who we detest and de-tune!

September 7, 2019 at 8:44 am

Very true!

September 7, 2019 at 8:50 am

Is anyone out there aware of the Sinclair Broadcast Group? They are a consistently conservative media outlet, and they have the best journalist in broadcast media, Sharyl Attkisson. As Fox News becomes more filled with biased leftists (Shepard Smith, Donna Brazile, Chris Wallace, etc.), we should more turn toward Sinclair.

45. Phred

September 7, 2019 at 11:20 am

Foolish people want affirmation, not information. Speak only with people that you agree with, you’ll learn nothing. But, that’s the way FAUX news viewers are.

46. Judy

September 7, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Can’t stand
    Donna or Juan

47. Rick Sr Wrona

September 7, 2019 at 12:21 pm

The Seven People 80+Million And Growing Every Day True America Patriots Hate About Fox , Are Juan Williams, Shep Smith, Donna Brazile, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Judge Napolitano And The Owners ???? Fox Better Wake Up Because Those Seven Bought And Paid For Deep State Organ ???? Monkeys Are Going To Take Foxes Ratings Where They All Belong! CNN Or MSNBC???? ???????? ????

48. Ruth Bullard

September 7, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Amen! We, as truthseakers do not want to hear the insanity of the LEFT!

49. Brenda

September 8, 2019 at 3:24 am

Bob, I agree, but would add Lou Dobbs and Fox and Friends, Greg, Waters. I SOOO wish Fox could see fit to fire Chris Wallace, Shepherd Smith and Juan Williams, and Donna Brazile. They have enough others to give “Fair and Balanced! I love Gox…but I do not not like the LEFT leaning that I have been seeing…also, I have never known of an instance when these far left folks have been relieved for a few days or a week because of what they said on the programs! Why pick on Tucker, Jeanne, Laura, etc, and NOT Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith! Juan is just stupid! He can’t help it!

50. Gini

September 8, 2019 at 4:13 am

Yep you are right 100%. They have lost me as a viewer except for about 3 people. If they continue down this left road, they will lose me completely.

51. James

September 8, 2019 at 4:50 am

I liked Fox news, but they have started going to the left more lately. Telling people what they can and can’t talk about like judge Jeanne Pirro. I believe her more than the Fox execs.

52. Maureen

September 8, 2019 at 11:07 am

I feel the same way, but there are several others I change the channel on as well, like Shep, Wallace, Brazil!!! If I wanted to listen to DEMOCARP’S VIEWS I would watch the fake news channels! These Dems. are ruing this station, OAN is my preferred station when their on, or the Hallmark Channel LOL!!! I also don’t believe their polls are any were near correct!!!

53. barto

September 8, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Are you listening to us FOX/MURDOCH?

54. Merlin Wood

September 8, 2019 at 6:34 pm

If Fox does not get their head out they will just be another communist supporter

55. Gina

September 8, 2019 at 7:07 pm

I’m in agreement with you, Lawrence, but Donna Brazille has to be added to the mixed nuts. She’s gotta go. I cannot stand Sheppard Smith – he is a snake in Fox’s garden. Please, Fox, don’t forsake your morals and beliefs to satisfy the execs. You will lose in the end, just like CNN and MSNBC.

56. Judy Lynn Daley

September 18, 2019 at 1:50 pm

I have watched or recorded the five every day for several years, until Donna B was added. It was hard enough to watch Juan W except that he is so ridicules he was mostly funny. I will not watch any show she is on. If most of us had done, on our job, what she did we would never work in public again. It is shameful!

Donald Trump

What Joy Behar just said on The View left Americans stunned in silence

Members of the Fake News Media are ramping up their attacks against President Trump.

With the perfect storm of panic rushing across the nation amid scandals and cover-ups – the Left thinks they have the 2020 election in the bag.

But what Joy Behar just said on The View left Americans stunned in silence.

Joy Behar began this Wednesday’s airing of The View by speculating on conspiracies that if President Trump wins reelection this November, it is only because he cheated.

“I mean, in my opinion, Trump is really behind the eight ball right now. He knows that unless they fix this election, unless his party does voter suppression and stops mail-in voting and is unsuccessful in his culture war that he’s going forward with, that they will lose, and the Senate will go Democrat. The House will stay Democrat, and the president will be a Democrat. He knows that. So he is scared of that,” Behar claimed.

The irony is that the Left is betting it all on forcing a mail-in election on Americans – the kind most vulnerable to voter fraud – in order to claim victory this November.

So of course Behar is going to say the only shot Republicans have at winning is if they “fix the election.” She has to make sure to push that narrative on her audience as far is it will go as a member of the media elite who are poisoning America with their deceit and identity politics.

Behar first made this same claim about Republicans cheating in elections back in 2019 when she attempted to rally her audience to question the legitimacy of Trump’s presumptive 2020 victory and further the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Only thing is, the Russian collusion hoax has now been proven a fraud and evidence shows it was forced on Americans by the Fake News Media to protect former President Barack Obama from what is now known as Obamagate – the abuse of power under the Obama administration that allowed for illegal spying and targeting of his political opponents.

Some of those political opponents like Michael Flynn are only now being exonerated after having their lives flipped upside down by Deep State operatives whose illegal actions were defended and protected by shills like The View’s Joy Behar.

Behar closed her segment by saying, “He only wants to be re-elected. He doesn’t really care if you live or die. I mean, witness the fact that he went golfing on Memorial Day – when the names are being printed in The New York Times about how many people have died. He wouldn’t care less.

“Why does he fiddle with people’s lives, is what I want to know.”

All the Fake News Media and Behar want are for Trump to be defeated come November.

And the information coming out shows they don’t really care who’s life they ruin to do it.

Locking up their political enemies, violating their protected Constitutional rights, brazenly abusing power, and she wonders about President Trump “fiddling with people’s lives”?

Maybe Behar is quick to forget, but most Americans still remember, Obama more than enjoyed his own fair share of golf too.

Do you think Joy Behar left her foot in her mouth?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach

The Fake News Media’s hysteria and deception during the coronavirus outbreak is getting out of hand.

But MSNBC just paid a humiliating price for their dishonesty.

And that’s because MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach.

The latest hobby horse for the Fake News Media is shaming Americans for not wearing masks in public.

Despite questionable evidence that masks stop the spread of the virus and no evidence the virus spreads easily in outdoor settings, the Fake News Media is demanding the American public submit to more government orders to wear masks.

MSNBC host Katy Tur tried to push this narrative along during a live shot with a reporter on the scene in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin State Supreme Court struck down Democrat Governor Tony Evers tyrannical stay at home order and MSNBC wanted to spread fear and panic that people out and about in Wisconsin would lead to death in the streets.

MSNBC may have gotten away with this propaganda had a bystander not been in the view of the camera and told MSNBC’s audience that the cameraman and half of the MSNBC crew were not wearing masks.

If masks were the silver bullet that the fake news claims they are then they all would be wearing them.

But this is just another example of the left-wing imposing mandates they have no intention of living under.

Another example of this was Virginia Governor Ralph Northam being photographed taking selfies with Virginians on the beach one day before mandating that Virginians all wear masks in indoor settings.

How The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media reaches new lows on a regular basis.

Now The New York Times is attacking the memories of dead veterans.

And how The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage.

Over Memorial Day weekend, The New York Times editorial board published a piece attacking the U.S. military for “celebrating white supremacy.”

The picture accompanying the article was of a bullet shaped like Ku Klux Klan hood.

The New York Times editorial board writers attacked the military for having bases named after Confederate Generals ranting:

This same toxic legacy clings to the 10 United States military installations across the South that were named for Confederate Army officers during the first half of the 20th century. Apologists often describe the names as a necessary gesture of reconciliation in the wake of the Civil War. In truth, the namings reflect a federal embrace of white supremacy that found its most poisonous expression in military installations where black servicemen were deliberately placed under the command of white Southerners — who were said to better “understand” Negroes — and confined to substandard housing, segregated transportation systems and even “colored only” seating in movie houses.

Memorial Day weekend is when America honors fallen heroes who sacrificed everything to defend our freedom.

The Left has never held the military in high regard.

Ever since the Vietnam War, liberals have seen the military as a tool of oppression.

The New York Times editorial board writers hate the military and hate America.

So they took this solemn occasion to smear the memories of troops killed protecting their First Amendment rights as white nationalists and Ku Klux Klansmen.