Trump said one thing to Fox News that will change the network forever

Fox News used to be the go-to news channel for conservatives tired of being lied to by the rest of the media.

But in recent months, they have rapidly warped into the type of network conservatives were running away from by watching Fox.

That’s why Trump said one thing to Fox News that will change the network forever.

President Donald Trump understands he has more power and influence than anybody else in the United States today.

And he is willing to use his influence to fight on behalf of his supporters.

He did just that by going after Fox News over their increasingly Left-wing coverage.

Trump points out that shows featuring Left-wing figures like Fox News contributor Donna Brazile do awful, while shows that are fair to him, like Hannity, and Tucker Carlson Tonight, get the highest ratings.

The Hill reports:

President Trump took aim at Fox News on Saturday, claiming that the network’s top-rated shows and those with the best cable ratings are those that are “Fair (or great)” to him.

“Has anyone noticed that the top shows on @foxnews and cable ratings are those that are Fair (or great) to your favorite President, me! Congratulations to @seanhannity for being the number one shoe on Cable Television!” he tweeted, congratulating the network’s host.

Trump often touts positive coverage of himself, retweeting clips from Hannity, Lou Dobbs and “Fox & Friends” while hammering reports about him or his administration that he deems negative. He has often denounced other media outlets — particularly The New York Times and CNN — as “fake news” for their coverage.

The president, who has heaped praise on Fox News in the past, has gone after the network repeatedly recently after one of its polls showed him behind some of his 2020 Democratic opponents. Trump said the network is “only getting worse” and is not what it “used to be” after Fox announced it had hired former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile as a contributor.

Of course, Trump is correct.

Left-wing networks like CNN are losing out big on viewership due to just how unfair they are to Trump and other conservatives.

And while this is happening, the shows that are most fair to President Trump are scoring major leads in television ratings.

Do you watch Fox News?

1. barto

September 5, 2019 at 7:16 pm

FOX NEWS could increase their VIEWERSHIP if they got rid of SHEPARD SMITH, JUAN WILLIAMS & CHRIS WALLACE…..Many viewers, like myself, tune then out whenever either of these come on air!

• Darlene Crandall

September 6, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Yes and I am one of them!Sometimes Juan Williams is on 6 shows in one day. That’s when I watch another channel. I am waiting for them to ruin the rest of their shows by featuring him on those too. Muting him isn’t enough. I have already had to give up the FIVE ( my Favorite) except when he is on vacation! He has ruined that show for me and I Love Jesse, Dana and Greg and hate missing it. Listen to your viewers FOX. I used to have your channel on all day until you decided to put Juan on America’s Newsroom, Outnumbered, The Five, and Brett, Martha, and Laura all in one day!

• Maureen

September 8, 2019 at 11:07 am

I feel the same way, but there are several others I change the channel on as well, like Shep, Wallace, Brazil!!! If I wanted to listen to DEMOCARP’S VIEWS I would watch the fake news channels! These Dems. are ruing this station, OAN is my preferred station when their on, or the Hallmark Channel LOL!!! I also don’t believe their polls are any were near correct!!!

• Carol Dugan

September 6, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Trump is so right and Fox should get Juan Williams, Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace office. When Juan Williams comes on I put my TV on mute or change channels. I never watch Chris Wallace or Shepard Smith

• Ken Huffaker

September 6, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Do not just mute the sound, SWITCH channels! They count you as a viewer if the channel is still tuned there.
        We want them to know who we detest and de-tune!

• Bird

September 6, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I tune them out as well. There are millions more of us doing the same. I don’t mind opposing views but absolutely are upset over negativity of OUR PRESIDENT especially on FOX

• Richard Cress

September 6, 2019 at 4:53 pm

I include Donna Brazile. For years FOX was all I watched. Now I watch Tucker, Hannity, and Laura. However, when they bring on Left Wing Activists I switch to Newsmax or to my great assortment of DVR recordings or DVDs. I trust NOTHING from the left at all. They LIE, MISSLEAD, OBFUSCATE and they say nothing that can be trusted or believed. They are the true picture of IGNORANCE. The attack guns and promote all visions of gun control at every opportunity even though nothing they say or do ever has an impact on the criminal or his (neuter gender) intent. Then next comes CLIMATE CHANGE. A simple bit of research PROVES that the Climate has changed since LIFE Crawled out of the news. Had anyone that believed Algore, etc., most of California would have dropped into the Pacific Ocean the artic Ice Cap would have disappeared years ago. If Algore, and O’Dummer truly believed what they have preached, why would they have purchased these massive mansions in perfect alignment with the disaster they predict.
      Needless to say I don’t pay attention to the IGNORNCE THEY PREACH and expect intelligent people to believe.

• Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:02 pm

barto, I agree but I don’t tune them out I just scream at the television!

• HokieBird

September 6, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Julie Banderos (?) is another one. There are others. I limit my viewing to 4 and 5 am News and Tucker Carlson.

• Benjamin Michel Sr

September 6, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Yes and FOX needs to keep judge Jeanne Pirro for she says it like it is she can be trusted to call them like they are GOOD GOING JEANNE

• Annie

September 6, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I also like Jeanne Pirro and Hannity, Tucker, Guttfeld, Dana and the morning news of Fox and Friends!

• James

September 8, 2019 at 4:50 am

I liked Fox news, but they have started going to the left more lately. Telling people what they can and can’t talk about like judge Jeanne Pirro. I believe her more than the Fox execs.

• Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:39 pm

barto – I’m so with you on that one. Can’t stand the three liberal Demos Williams, Smith & Wallace. Just can’t watch those three.

• Suzanne St.John

September 6, 2019 at 7:42 pm

you are absolutely correct. I too close down when they appear. Now I am scared that they want to get rid of Judge Jeannine and she is now of the best voices on TV

• Karen

September 6, 2019 at 10:27 pm

I turn them off too! Don’t you just love the way Juan rolls his eyes when Jesse or another one of the panel on The Five says something that makes perfect sense!!! We don’t need another CNN or MSNBC. Fox was my go to, but now I watch more OAN. Thank God for Sean and Tucker, Judge Jeanine, Jesse and Greg!!!!!

• Chuck

September 6, 2019 at 10:47 pm

AMEN TO THAT BARTO…..

• Bruno

September 6, 2019 at 10:58 pm

Dont forget that moron Donna Brazile. Why they hired her; its idiotic. Are they trying for LESS viewership? One of FOX’s problems is the have a MUSLIM for Judge Jeannine’s boss. Whats up with that?

• Lawrence Vermont

September 6, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I agree with getting rid of Smith and Williams but I think Wallace is is fair with his questions and opinions.

• Gina

September 8, 2019 at 7:07 pm

I’m in agreement with you, Lawrence, but Donna Brazille has to be added to the mixed nuts. She’s gotta go. I cannot stand Sheppard Smith – he is a snake in Fox’s garden. Please, Fox, don’t forsake your morals and beliefs to satisfy the execs. You will lose in the end, just like CNN and MSNBC.

• Ernst

September 7, 2019 at 8:44 am

Very true!

• Rick Sr Wrona

September 7, 2019 at 12:21 pm

The Seven People 80+Million And Growing Every Day True America Patriots Hate About Fox , Are Juan Williams, Shep Smith, Donna Brazile, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Judge Napolitano And The Owners 😡 Fox Better Wake Up Because Those Seven Bought And Paid For Deep State Organ 🐒 Monkeys Are Going To Take Foxes Ratings Where They All Belong! CNN Or MSNBC👍 🇺🇸 🦅

• Ruth Bullard

September 7, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Amen! We, as truthseakers do not want to hear the insanity of the LEFT!

• Judy Lynn Daley

September 18, 2019 at 1:50 pm

I have watched or recorded the five every day for several years, until Donna B was added. It was hard enough to watch Juan W except that he is so ridicules he was mostly funny. I will not watch any show she is on. If most of us had done, on our job, what she did we would never work in public again. It is shameful!

September 5, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Fox has been moving this way ever since they changed management! They dont seem to care how badly this will hurt them and how much it is building NewsMax and OANN! it wont take a year for Fox to be down picking crap with the chickens at the other networks! Judge Pirro, Tucker, Hannity for that matter all of the stars that built them will be at one of the new good channels or if Fox has the good sense to leave Fox Business News alone other than to move Neil out this might be their salvation !

3. Robert Stone

September 5, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham is all that I watch on Fox News for their entire show anymore. One America News is where I spend most of my time to get news any other time. Graham Ledger and Liz Wheeler are great hosts on OANN.

• Loretta Scott

September 6, 2019 at 3:39 pm

We have noticed the Left agenda showing up more. We change channels since we are not interested in their distorted views.

4. Robert Rouillard

September 6, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Yes but it’s kind of getting a little disturbing. Donna Brazil is not my favorite member on any panel. Fox seems to like the former DNC chairperson. I’ll keep viewing until it gets to left like the many other new networks.

• Roger D Mann

September 6, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Donna Brazile and Hillary Clinton should be cellmates!

5. Wade Alexander Sims

September 6, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I would add Geraldo Rivera, Bill Hammer and Bret Bier to that list to dial out on Fox News. Cavuto’s Rant on Fox Business was simply awful.

• HokieBird

September 6, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Agree!

• Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Can’t stand Cavuto, Rivera, Hemmer and Baier. Rivera is a big hypocrite who says he’s all for the President, but in reality he takes jabs at President Trump whenever he can. He did a lot of that when Puerto Rico was hit with that powerful hurricane. Rivera claimed the President didn’t do much to help Puerto Rico which is a big lie. Cavuto makes no sense and goes into a tirade about President Trump whenever he can. Fox needs to replace these idiot anchors they keep on. We need more anchors like, Pirro, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson and the Fox and Friends people without those 7 liars.

6. Keith D

September 6, 2019 at 3:28 pm

One American News Network replaced FOX in my house a year ago! Just straight NEWS and 3 CONSERVATIVE OPINION POELPLE!!!!!

7. Phyllis M

September 6, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I still watch Fox some but only conservatives host! What used to be in 18 hrs a day is dwindled to maybe 4. Mostly spend time getting Conservatives registered to vote and making list of conservative elderly that could use a ride in election day. Leaving no one behind! ❤️🇺🇸💪🏻🙏

8. Bob

September 6, 2019 at 3:42 pm

We need the truth and we get it from Hannity,Tucker, Judge Pirro, laura and their guests. If they weren’t on the air we would completely miss their sharing of the truth and the numerous well informed guests that they bring to our homes.

9. Marlene

September 6, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I watch a few programs on FoxNews. One America News Network presents the news in “traditional journalistic” style. No panels, no debates, no commentary in the news segments. OAN is available on AT&T DirecTV. OAN offers streaming to your TV and phone for less than five dollars a month. Website is oann.com where much of the news can be seen for free.

10. Chuck Tilley

September 6, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I am a huge FOX news supporter BUT if they don’t revert back to being where they have been for years I will not continue to watch them. AND if they get rid of Judge Jennine,which is rumored, I will NEVER watch them!!

• Rani

September 6, 2019 at 6:52 pm

They better not get rid of Judge Jeannine Pirro. She tells it as it is and is right on the pulse of what the American people feel. I know I’m right there with all of her monologues. If they want to get rid of someone, then it better be Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace. If FOX let’s Judge Jeannine go, I’ll never watch them again.

11. Thomas Sanders

September 6, 2019 at 4:07 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Jeanine Pirro. Tucker is daily. I can notice the difference since the management shift. I strongly prefer One American News Network, which is increasingly getting harder to find since my cable company dropped it. I love Liz Wheeler and Ben Shapiro and watch them on You Tube whenever I get a chance. Before my cable company dropped them, i exclusively watched O.A.N.N. for several years and appreciate the real journalistic news as it is meant to be.
    It is a shame all other news outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WGN, CBS, AND PBS became mouthpieces for their extreme liberal owners, just as Yahoo and Google did. I completely lost any faith in these outlets

September 6, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I started watching FOX News when they stood on the side of RIGHT, and reported the FRAUD committed almost DAILY by the democommunists! I followed them daily, yet tuned them out when Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, and Shep “Sodomite” Smith came on. I think it is DISGUSTING that they would hire a KNOWN LIAR and CHEAT like Donna Brazile. Do you hear us, FOX? We want the FACTS, not some anti-Trump bias every time we tune you on our tv’s!!!

13. mlhtd51

September 6, 2019 at 5:25 pm

FOX News Has Some Good People, Some Not So Good. I Like to Watch Dan Bongino.

14. Lyudmila

September 6, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I think the president is forced to do this. Our country has slept all 8 years of Obama’s reign. And the world has evolved. All the media slept soundly with the country. Trump woke everyone with his unstoppable energy. He began reforms that were difficult for everyone, but very necessary for the life of the country. Therefore, absolutely all media, including FOX, have such strong resistance.

15. Joseph Clark

September 6, 2019 at 5:46 pm

For some unknown reason, the new management at @FoxNews is bending over to take it from a few disgruntled advertisers. In addition to all the new leftie personalities (which Fox viewers hate), they JUST FIRED @JudgeJeanine …. this is totally unacceptable. I urge Fox viewers to switch to One America News Network and push your cable companies to air their shows. I will be watching them through their website OANN.com until then. When Fox ratings fall like CNN, CNBC, ABC, and all the other fake news, MAYBE Fox management will come to their senses 😡

16. Arbie Viau

September 6, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I agree with President Trump, Fox is getting more liberal than before, and should get rid of Juan Williams (above all) Shepard Smith, Chris Wallas (just like his father Mike) and also, Geraldo at times is off the wall. Why do you, Fox, want to listen to some of the liberal guests mouth off one lie after another, when you have the truth right in your face with Hannity, Carlson, Pirro, and Ingraham who explain the truth “fair and balanced” as you advertise? You should not give in to blackmail by advertisers for your show, who know that people will listen to the truth and not lies.

17. douglas miraldi

September 6, 2019 at 6:12 pm

fox new’s is going so liberal i only watch a few show’s , I like the judge she should be on the high court.

18. Dusti

September 6, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I love watching Fox News. But there are some shows I will not watch. I want fair and balance. I want to make up my own mind. I am a proud Trump supporter. I am tired of the Trump bashing. This President has done more for this Country than the last three Presidents combined. I wish the the other news networks took that same energy of hate towards our President and start talking about how bad the inner cities are with democrats running them. The American people should be outraged over this.

• Joseph Clark

September 6, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I am not a fan of Arthel Neville/Eric Shawn either 😡 I don’t think either is a fan of our great President Trump #TrumpLandslide2020

19. irene korzeniewski

September 6, 2019 at 7:27 pm

FOX News is making a mistake by leaning liberal. Fox needs to turn back to its old honest philosophy. Get rid of Smith, Williams,Brazil,and Baier for starters. Hannity, Carlson, Pirro and Ingraham are the staff that try to keep Fox true and honest. We want the truth not twisted lies. Fire any of the last mentioned, I will no longer watch .

20. N Michelena

September 6, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Tucker is my favorite for sure…he’s awesome. For those who watch him with De Blasio, Tucker was magnificent and put the mayor in the spot several times, but I give a lot of credit to Mayor De Blasio, because he presented himself as a true debater unlike the current 2020 candidates who yell and scream and get angry if you disagree with them. I also watch Sean and Laura every day, and never miss Jessie, Judge Jeannine, and Greg Gutfeld on Saturdays. If they ever get rid of any of them, especially Tucker and Jeannine, I will get my news elsewhere. Fox needs to move or get rid of those who are hurting the ratings, like Brazile, Williams, Rivera, and several others.

21. DonRS

September 6, 2019 at 11:08 pm

FoxNews could increase its viewership, INSTANTLY, if they got rid of Rupert Murdock’s IDIOT CHILD, Lachlan Murdock! Then follow quickly by booting Shepard Smith, Juan Williams, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera, Judge Napalitano and Donna Brazil. Fox is now acting like just another CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo! Who needs more of that crap! If Fox doesn’t change and change quickly, they are creating a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for another network, like NewsMax!

• Gini

September 8, 2019 at 4:13 am

Yep you are right 100%. They have lost me as a viewer except for about 3 people. If they continue down this left road, they will lose me completely.

September 7, 2019 at 8:50 am

Is anyone out there aware of the Sinclair Broadcast Group? They are a consistently conservative media outlet, and they have the best journalist in broadcast media, Sharyl Attkisson. As Fox News becomes more filled with biased leftists (Shepard Smith, Donna Brazile, Chris Wallace, etc.), we should more turn toward Sinclair.

23. Phred

September 7, 2019 at 11:20 am

Foolish people want affirmation, not information. Speak only with people that you agree with, you’ll learn nothing. But, that’s the way FAUX news viewers are.

• Brenda

September 8, 2019 at 3:24 am

Bob, I agree, but would add Lou Dobbs and Fox and Friends, Greg, Waters. I SOOO wish Fox could see fit to fire Chris Wallace, Shepherd Smith and Juan Williams, and Donna Brazile. They have enough others to give “Fair and Balanced! I love Gox…but I do not not like the LEFT leaning that I have been seeing…also, I have never known of an instance when these far left folks have been relieved for a few days or a week because of what they said on the programs! Why pick on Tucker, Jeanne, Laura, etc, and NOT Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith! Juan is just stupid! He can’t help it!

24. Judy

September 7, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Can’t stand
    Donna or Juan

25. barto

September 8, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Are you listening to us FOX/MURDOCH?

26. Merlin Wood

September 8, 2019 at 6:34 pm

If Fox does not get their head out they will just be another communist supporter

An MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump

With Donald Trump as President, the Secret Service is swamped dealing with threats from all of the unhinged liberals.

They are required to personally visit those who threaten Trump.

And now an MSNBC employee could get a Secret Service visit after saying one horrible thing about Trump.

Earlier in the week, a man drove his car into Trump Plaza, located in New Rochelle, New York.

As it turns out, the incident doesn’t appear to be motivated by Trump’s name being on the building.

But MSNBC commentator Elie Mystal couldn’t wait to make it clear that he hopes that was the case, adding that he has thought about driving his own car into the building every time he’s nearby.

Early Wednesday morning, news broke that someone had driven their car into Trump Plaza, a luxury condominium building in New Rochelle, New York, last night. Three people were injured. While the police do not suspect it was intentional, Mystal suspected it was, even admitting that he secretly fantasized about ramming his own car into the building, many times. “I’ve thought about driving my car through it, EVERY TIME,” he tweeted:

Mystal seemed positively giddy at the notion that someone got to act out his secret violent wishes, even if there was no malice behind the crash:

This tweet seems in character with the messages Mystal likes to promote on MSNBC. He regularly appears on Joy Reid’s show, where he advocates “destroying whites,” and “stopping” Trump “zombies” from “infecting everybody else.”

Considering the building he is talking about driving into is a Trump property, Mystal could be in hot water.

The Secret Service is very thorough in their visits, and it doesn’t take much to pique their interest.

Declaring that he’s thought about driving his car into one of Trump’s properties could be all it takes for him to earn a visit.

But being a Left-wing employee of MSNBC, he will certainly claim he was joking.

Do you think Secret Service should pay Elie Mystal a visit?

This MSNBC host expressed one big worry about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s future

The makeup of the Supreme Court will be one of the biggest issues in the 2020 election.

One of the biggest questions to be resolved is when liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s time on the court will come to an end.

And this MSNBC host expressed one big worry about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s future.

Fake Republican “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough ranted on a recent broadcast that Democrat Congressman Joe Kennedy’s primary challenge to Massachusetts Democrat Senator Ed Markey risked wasting resources that could be used to defeat Donald Trump and help Democrats take back the Senate.

Scarborough fretted that, if Trump won, he could appoint a conservative to replace Ginsburg and a Republican Senate would confirm his choice.

Scarborough said that would allow Trump to reshape the federal courts for 50 years.

Newsbusters reports:

On today’s Morning Joe, Scarborough fretted that if President Trump and Mitch McConnell are successful, they will “shape the judiciary for the next 50 years.” Scarborough expressed his concern in the context of criticizing Joe Kennedy for launching a Dem primary campaign against incumbent Sen. Ed Markey in Massachusetts. Scarborough worried that money spent on that campaign will divert funds that could be used to defeat President Trump

Scarborough also urged Democrat presidential candidates who are languishing in the polls to drop out and run for Senate. “At some point, put your country first,” implored Joe. So for Scarborough, putting your country first is building a Dem Senate majority that can confirm liberal Supreme Court Justices? Here’s his rant:

Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump, if they control the Senate and win, will shape the judiciary for the next 50 years. They’re already shaping it for the next generation. I mean, Democrats have to start getting responsible. There are people in these presidential polls that are sitting at 0%, 0%, when they could get elected senator in their home states, in red states. And they’re not moving. At some point, put your country first.

Members of the liberal media are terrified that Ginsburg – who is 86 years old and has suffered four bouts with pancreatic and lung cancer – might have to step down after the next presidential election due to health issues.

There is a thought among many on the Left that Ginsburg is hanging on in hopes a Democrat wins in 2020.

But if Donald Trump wins, he will likely get to pick her replacement.

And that will cause a meltdown on the Left.

The New York Times is facing a blockbuster scandal that could bring them down for good

It’s been a rough week for The New York Times.

The paper saw a hit piece on Brett Kavanaugh exposed as fake news.

And now the paper is facing a blockbuster scandal that could bring them down for good.

The New York Times is struggling with bigotry on their op-ed page.

Recently, an anti-Semitic cartoon ran in The Times.

The Times’ hiring of Sarah Jeong exploded into scandal when her racist tweets about white people surfaced.

Then, a political editor’s anti-Semetic tweets surfaced prompting an apology.

And now The Times has another bigot on their hands.

Old tweets from New York Times “fact checker” Gina Cherelus surfaced where she expressed racist and homophobic sentiments.

If Cherelus was a white conservative, she would have been fired immediately.

But because Cherelus belongs to a so-called “marginalized” group the liberal media will rally around her.

Many Americans are beginning to wonder how many bigots work for The New York Times.

The Times executive editor Dean Baquet told employees they should make the next year about calling Donald Trump a racist.

However many Americans are wondering if the racists that The New York Times needs to look at first are the ones that work in their own building.