Trump announced his latest rally and one CNN host totally lost his mind

There’s nothing more American in the current era than a Trump rally.

The patriotic events are Trump’s way to speak directly to the people in a celebration of America.

And after Trump announced his latest rally, one CNN host totally lost his mind for an insane reason.

The White House Correspondents’ Dinner has long been a tradition where the press mingles with the President and his staff.

The dinner typically features speeches and a comedian poking fun at the President and others.

But in the Trump era, it has become little more than a hate fest, where the Fake News Media can scornfully attack the President and his staff.

Trump has refused to attend the dinners, but the event has still gone on.

And last year’s event featuring a “comedian” viciously attacking Sarah Huckabee Sanders with disgraceful jabs on everything from her looks, to straight-up lies about her performance.

So this year, Trump isn’t just refusing to attend, he’s asking his staff to avoid the dinner, and instead hosting one of his famous rallies.

Needless to say, CNN is furious and host Brian Stelter claims that his refusal to attend is an attack on the First Amendment.

Newsbusters reports:

Here’s part of how Stelter initially responded, touting the need for events like this so journalists and sources could become friendly with each other:

“Yes. That’s what it’s about, It is an awards dinner and a fundraiser. In the past, presidents have shown up even if they were angry at the press at any given time and, importantly, it’s useful for White House aide to smooze with reporters. It’s helpful for us to get to our sources. There’s some value in these sorts of festive events, but it is, as you said, another example of a tradition at least being put on pause during the Trump age.”

It was moments after this, that Stelter asserted that the White House pulling up stakes and moving on from the dinner was “another example” of “[t]his administration’s attack against the media” with “one form” being Trump “having a rally this Saturday instead of attending the dinner and I do think it matters mostly because what it means about these tensions continuing to escalate.”

Trump isn’t willing to participate in the dinner because he doesn’t have to.

There is nothing in the First Amendment saying Trump must attend the dinner, and it’s clear that he’d rather speak to the American people at one his rallies than schmooze with the Fake News Media at their fancy dinner.

Do you agree with Trump’s decision to ditch the White House Correspondents’ Dinner?

1. Dianne Tinsley

April 25, 2019 at 11:28 pm

My PRESIDENT does not want to mingle with haters. I would not either…

• Arthur Hal Dotson

April 26, 2019 at 5:30 pm

EXACTLY, no one could have said it better……………..III%

• Veletta Autry

April 26, 2019 at 11:47 pm

I see no reason for our President and his staff to attend this event. I believe a rally is a great idea. To be around the voters that believe in them and their accomplishments.

• Jack

April 28, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Pres Trump should not attend WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS DINNER as it does

Not promote AMERICAN viewpoints positively but is a JOKE on the AMERICAN political system and is viewed in foreign countries as A STAIN on THE STELLAR REPUTATION OF AMERICAN FREEDOM OF SPEECH

• Earl

May 5, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Zukeeper zuck and Zuckerberg are in the same family along cry babyacosta.
        MSM, especially CNN and MSNBC are pathetic lefty organizations.
        I used to be a Democrat, but I literally dislike them so much now.
        I wouldn’t vote Democratic if you paid me.
        God bless President Trump and the USA.
        We need to rid ourselves of Democrats, RINOS, and especially muslims.
        Oops, I forgot the 9th circuit court.

• Danny

May 6, 2019 at 6:00 am

While CNN is poking each other in the butt, Trump will be drawing more viewers then CNN. Won’t be long before Trump rallies will have more attendees then CNN has viewers.

• Steve

April 26, 2019 at 6:48 pm

I think Stelter fell on his head one too many times !!!

• mk

May 2, 2019 at 11:34 pm

the doctor missed getting a hold on him when he was born slipped right past the doctors hands an hit the floor

• John Hull

May 5, 2019 at 10:26 pm

I heard that “rubber neck” Stelter hit the floor bounced back up into the Doctor’s arms, the Doctor turned him over, raised his hand and slapped his mother!

• Earl

May 5, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Zukeeper zuck and Zuckerberg are in the same family along cry babyacosta.
        MSM, especially CNN and MSNBC are pathetic lefty organizations.
        I used to be a Democrat, but I literally dislike them so much now.
        I wouldn’t vote Democratic if you paid me.
        God bless President Trump and the USA.
        We need to rid ourselves of Democrats, RINOS, and especially muslims.
        Oops, I forgot the 9th circuit court.

• Marty

May 5, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Can’t get brain damage if you don’t have a brain.

• Richard McClure

May 6, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Stelter is Old German for Handicapped in Brian’s Case it’s Mental!!!!!

• Thomas

April 26, 2019 at 10:29 pm

The Lame Stream Media is going to get a free dinner and they are complaining !
      Why should President Donald Trump or his staff be made to attend ?
      First amendment my ass … when did the Left ever care about Free Speech ?

• Patsy villegas

April 27, 2019 at 1:07 am

Absolutely and all they do is bad mouth him
        You reap what you sow.
        Guess they are learning a valuable lesson or should be you attract with honey not fire

• depaz

April 29, 2019 at 2:18 pm

They were absolutely horrible to Sarah Sanders last year. They CAN’T STAND it that Trump is beating them at their own game. . . .

• Irish19

May 1, 2019 at 12:17 am

Exactly. When has the MSM called out the violations of the first amendment at college universities. Notice how the left attacks the right for the very things they do. They are totally insane. An arm of the DNC and the deep state. Trump is right. The MSM is doing Russia’s work. They are the enemy of this president. Not Russia. Besides China is our biggest threat both economically and militarily. Wish they would spend less time hating trump and keep up what is really going on. Stelter is dumber than a bag of rocks.

• Charles Covington

April 26, 2019 at 11:20 pm

They should be honest, report the news truthfully. news, isn’t how they feel about something. Their slant is so biased, to the communist democrats

• Ed Pollock

April 27, 2019 at 12:31 am

Did you see the video of Sanders at a communist party meeting in Russia..when he was younger …He has never been a democrat …how come they let him run on he democratic ticket?????

• Karl Drumm

April 26, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Any MAN of character and honor does NOT have to mingle with HATERS.I would not either!!!
      God BLESS our President who is the Best we ever had in this country!The world will LOVE and RESPECT him and AMERICA will once again become the SHINING CITY ON THE HILL !
      Remember RONALD REAGON:”The wall MUST come down”! This time the wall must go up!!!!!

• George E Durdin

April 27, 2019 at 12:20 am

They should shut this hypocritical charade down. The unconstitutional Jacksonian Democrat Progressive party IS the enemy of the American people and our Constitutional REPUBLIC( Article IV, Section 4) and certainly patriotic Republicans.

• Chuck

April 27, 2019 at 12:36 am

CNN still exists?

• Jennifer

April 27, 2019 at 10:50 am

In fact, two years ago I ended up in the hospital for severe major depression. The trigger? ‘Hate.’ Hate was so prevalent in our Country that my system could no longer take it. Hate speech, hate actions Maxine Waters rousing youth up into a lather of hateful dos and don’ts. Hateful entertainment in the arts, TV, music industry. Mainstream media’s hateful, lying so bad that unless you watched FOX News that’s all you saw or heard. I could go on more, but even writing this is stirring up very bad memories. Fortunately, the Nation is healing under President Trump and his awesome achievements, unrecognized by the media, but they are clearly there and changing the landscape in a most positive direction. His achievement number over 100 by my count.BTW Listing them was a huge part of my therapy. All this, capped by his huge rallie so big there is standing room only – out on the street! They are the best natural anti-depressant. The WH Correspondent’s Dinner just fuels the haters venom. I won’t watch it. I won’t read about it. I won’t have it anywhere in my life! The hate has to end. It ended with me when I learned what it was that depressed me so. Thank God the Nation is rallying toward the goodness of everyone and everything under the sun and away from sick, satanic influence. Brian Stelter can have his own little ‘hate fest’ with all the losers if he wants. We’re a free Country, and our President is just as free to refuse the hate mongering as Brian is to suck it up. Give me Liberty to choose or Give me Death. That’s the perogative for our awesome President,too. Wholesome Free Speech

• Priscilla Owens

April 28, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I don’t watch Fake News at all. I don’t believe anything they have to say. I don’t believe “Fake Polls” either. Those that trash our President and Conservatives do not support our Constitution or our Country. They are mostly Godless and wicked. I would never vote for them for any office. Our President Donald Trump is the “BEST” president this country has ever seem. Thank God for our great President.

• GySgt. Lew

April 29, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Jennifer – Great comment – also there is nothing in the First amendment that states that the President has to attend the Dinner. That dinner should be CANCELLED…

• Jan

May 6, 2019 at 1:53 am

Not only that, Brian should read the Constitution, it states freedom of speech, however it does not mandate that you have to listen.

• Elbertus Prol

May 6, 2019 at 12:01 am

Fox News is very good. There is another good source for news: One America News. When Fox goes to commercials, I go to OAN. Be well, and thank God for OUR President!

• PatriotSoul

May 6, 2019 at 1:12 pm

FOX News USED to be good…no more. .They have swung far left with the exceptions of Tucker, Sean, Laura, Judge Jeanine, and Fox and Friends in the Morning with Doucey, Ainsley and Brian. FOX Business strengths are Stu Varney, Charles Payne, Mariua Bartaromo, Degan, and Lou Dobbs. We mostly watch One America News because they are all Pro America!!!

• Scott

May 3, 2019 at 1:43 am

Brian Stelter should be tried for sedition and hung. He is nothing but a propagandist for the communist Left.

• Frank J. Randazzo

May 5, 2019 at 11:34 pm

I agree Diane .Mr. Trump should tell them to stick their dinner up their ass.

• donald mead

May 5, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Good for my President

• Dee

May 6, 2019 at 2:03 am

I don’t blame Trump one bit . Who in their right mind would want to attend an event with the Scum media !!

• ROTONDARON

May 6, 2019 at 3:43 pm

WELL…..”THIS CONSERVATIVE”…..{ ME }…..HAS JUST BEEN BANNED FROM “FACEBOOK”…….IMAGINE THAT.,….IN AMERICA…..&, IT’S 100% POLITICAL!

2. Frank

April 26, 2019 at 3:57 am

After the press making the President look BAD and have not said anything GOOD about Him.. I do not blame him at all.. Maybe they should start reporting the truth about the PRESIDENT and stop making SHIT UP..

• JERRY PRUITT

April 26, 2019 at 10:47 pm

AMEN, FRANK, GREAT AND RIGHT-ON COMMENT!

• Fred

April 26, 2019 at 11:20 pm

AMEN, Mr. Frank, HEAR HEAR!!!

• John Marshall

April 27, 2019 at 2:24 am

Why would the President and his staff and family subject themselves to the Fake News haters anymore than necessary. He is definitely making a good move and trying to reach the people he needs to – the voters.

• Mike

May 5, 2019 at 11:14 pm

I do agree that Trump is the best president in America has ever had. You don’t even have to believe me just look at his record he is making America really, really great again and anybody that disagrees with that should see a shrink!!!

• Jack Nelson

May 2, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I couldn’t agree with you more and could not have said it any better, Frank.

3. Frank

April 26, 2019 at 3:30 pm

The President us doing the right thing not attending the dinner.He is truly a President of the,people,and would rather,spend time,with,the,people that like what he is doing,namely trying to save our country from liberal idiots.

• David Zuckerman.

April 26, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Well said. The Cnn press people who couldn’t get a job selling shoe laces spend their time insulting our Great President on nonsense . They should all be fired learn what it is to earn a real living by working. Where are the old days of real journalist not babies in wet diapers that have nothing else to do but make up nonsense .

4. Bill Ganner

April 26, 2019 at 3:59 pm

MAGA Put both CNN and MSN on the OFF THE AIR list unless they reverse course and start broadcasting truthful news.

Bill

5. Chris

April 26, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Absolutely, the President is doing the right thing not attending. The media outlets, all except FOX News and CSPAN have been relentlessly vicious in their attacks on this President and his character. He vowed not to be a typical politician, that’s not what the people wanted. It’s ok to change the ‘status quo”. Isn’t that what Dems tout all the time. Change is progress. This President wants to change the way we do business in Washington, and that’s a good thing.
    Kudos to him for spending time with his constituents instead of going to some pretentious event with a bunch of lying, phony journalists who hate everything he stands for.

6. BT

April 26, 2019 at 4:36 pm

I thought that congress gave the networks the right to our free airways in exchange for fair an unbiased news above all tell the truth I don’t understand why we don’t throw them off the air

• Gigi

April 26, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Well said, Chris.

7. James Chamberlain

April 26, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Brian Stelter can’t lose his mind. He doesn’t have one.

• Vincent

April 26, 2019 at 10:32 pm

VERY WELL SAID. the little bald freak has NO MIND AT ALL….SO HOW COULD HE LOSE IT??????

8. CPO Bill

April 26, 2019 at 10:20 pm

I would not want to be in the same building with them! They can kiss his butt! Go Trump!

9. Robert Brown

April 26, 2019 at 10:23 pm

No doubt that the media dinner is a waste of time for the president. His time is much better spent speaking to the people than the “fake news”, OH did I say they weren’t people really!!

10. Ray Salmons

April 26, 2019 at 10:24 pm

QUITE FRANKLY, i DON’T WHAT BRIAN SAYS, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL !

11. Thomas

April 26, 2019 at 10:31 pm

The Lame Stream Media is going to get a free dinner and they are complaining !
    Why should President Donald Trump or his staff be made to attend ?
    First amendment my ass … when did the Left ever care about Free Speech ?

12. Robert Fott

April 26, 2019 at 10:32 pm

If I was going to a meeting where I knew I would be kicked in the crotch, I know I would not attend. President Trump knows this and I admire him for not attencing.

13. JayJ

April 26, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Go Trump, give one of your great speeches to the people and to hell with the hate media, it’s a waste of your time, Trump 2020

14. Terry L Earl

April 26, 2019 at 10:37 pm

His mind was already lost. The miserable POS!!!!!

15. Sanjosemike

April 26, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Why would anyone CHOOSE to go to a party when everyone there is armed with a coat hanger ready to stab you with it?

Sanjosemike (no longer in CA)

16. Stacy Wood

April 26, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Why should anyone be made to attend. The First Amendment is the freedom of speech not “you must attend to hear bs and lies”. Trump is a peoples president and has the right to hold a rally. Plus I don’t want my taxes going to a bunch of liberal media jackasses.

17. Michael Groves

April 26, 2019 at 10:55 pm

A CNN reporter lost their mind? What mind, you actually have to have a mind to lose.

18. Elaine Raynolds

April 26, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I totally agree with the President. Everyone is always excited when he plans a rally and if most of the media choose to attend the rally and not the dinner…oh well! Just let us know where and when and we’ll look forward to cheering him on as usual! Yeah Trump! MAGA

19. Allan

April 26, 2019 at 11:03 pm

IT’S 3 YEARS AND THEY STILL DON’T GET IT. TO BE A TRULY DEMOCRATIC FREE PRESS YOU REPORT THE NEWS FROM BOTH SIDES WITHOUT YOU BEING THE OTHER SIDE. I APPLAUD THE PRESIDENT BUT THE HATRED AND ANIMUS IS SO BLATANT IT WON’T CHANGE TILL THEY REALIZE THE PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE THEM. MAYBE SOME WILL DEVELOP THE BRAIN AND BECOME JOURNALISTS AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE AND THE GREATEST COUNTRY TO HAVE EVER BEEN. GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC.

20. Kathy

April 26, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I don’t blame the president for not attending this hate fest. It is shameful how they treat and talk disrespectfully about the people’s president. 90% of their coverage of Trump is negative!

21. Jim Ratzlaff

April 26, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Doing a rally only points to the President’s wisdom to
    spend his time where it does the most good. Good on you,
    President Trump.

22. Todd

April 26, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Screw the Press Corps they should cancel the dinner send the proper amount of money to the Charities as needed and let the Press pay for their own party they’re not worthy of a free dinner

23. Tanya

April 26, 2019 at 11:26 pm

He says…’it’s useful for White House aide to smooze with reporters.’ I think there is WAY too much smoozing going on between the media and government. I want facts reported and think this cozy relationship that the media and government has had over the past years has been the major problem…
    Friends are afraid to question friends. Friends don’t think friends are capable of corruption. Friends give out classified info to help their friend ‘get the scoop’. If I had my way, there would be ZERO personal interaction between the two. Timed media events, planned interviews, the press conferences (formal and informal)… But no more personal conversations, dinner parties, ‘drinks’, marriages, sex.

24. Timothy Barr

April 26, 2019 at 11:32 pm

As long as their has been a first amendment the press has been taking advantage of their position. With Pres. Trump they have found someone that will not let himself or his staff be treated with such contempt. Even Washington was aware of the terrible way the press can be hateful to him. Good for Pres. Trump.

25. Stanley Hohnstadt

April 26, 2019 at 11:36 pm

President did have a meeting with the press. Hw went golfing with Rush L last week. What could be a better press meeting/dinner?

26. Michael Hughes

April 27, 2019 at 12:07 am

The media have 364 days a year to slap each other on the back. To ask the President to sharpen their knives at his expense on the one remaining day of the year is not logical.

27. Donna

April 27, 2019 at 12:18 am

President Trump would be a “Fake” just like all the news media if he did attend! Why should he or any of his staff lower themselves to FAKE NEWS MEDIAs level?! Have your fancy dinner bashing party without them! You manage to do it everyday on your own?!
    I’d so much prefer a “TRUMP RALLY”

28. Lynne Lynne Wiltsie

April 27, 2019 at 12:34 am

This president has class and is not a kiss up; the media doesn’t recognize it because they don’t have either. I am with him. Smart move!! A quite way of saying “shove it”…lol

29. Maureen

April 27, 2019 at 1:07 am

A rally is the best idea. President Trump is much more interested in the American people than in a bunch of biased, bullying pseudo reporters! Polls already show CNN circling the drain with MSNBS closely behind. It would be a waste of time to attend! #TRUMP2020

30. michael skinner

April 27, 2019 at 1:20 am

The President should not attend any of those events and he should not have any of his people attend them either. They are not intended to make better relations with the press. The press has no intention of being friendly at all. They hate Trump and his administration.

31. Amy

April 27, 2019 at 1:25 am

President Trump and his staff have much more important things to do than hang out with such a hostile group of media idiots.

32. Caliann

April 27, 2019 at 2:05 am

Why the heck would our President want to attend that event especially after these media people have attacked him and his family endlessly and incited danger on him with their lies! How many times has his life been threatened because of the media telling lies about him. It is not against any constitution for not attending and the bozo that said that is also proving once again the lies that they just keep telling.

33. Robb Robinson

April 27, 2019 at 3:17 am

Why attend the “fake news” dinner. His presence simply gives creditability to a BS event.

34. Sr. Nancy Ruth

April 27, 2019 at 3:40 am

Why would the President and his staff want to provide a hostile press with “sources”? No one is violating the 1st Amendment by not attending a stupid awards dinner with fake journalists.

35. Donna Kenney

April 27, 2019 at 4:08 am

I wouldn’t go either. Probably mediocre food, slow service, fake smiles and having to put up with hateful, spiteful, supposedly funny jabs. Go to the rally and have some fun Mr. President.

36. Joe Schifman

April 27, 2019 at 6:31 am

Stelter gets that way when he misses his daily buffet

37. PaceArrow

April 27, 2019 at 6:55 am

Who cares about the so called “Correspondents Dinner” it’s nothing more than a Bleeding Heart Liberal Bashing on the President of the United States, which President Trump has every right to decline until such time as it becomes a Conservative respectful evening of fun, instead of the Hate Bashing that permeates the guts of the Dinner nowadays. I wouldn’t attend the crappie dinner either. God Bless President Trump and the American Patriots that love him, have a huge Rally instead. CNN is toast anyways!!

38. Marc

April 27, 2019 at 1:53 pm

CNN = Communist News Network. This former refugee from a communist hell knows in advance what their “news” will be about – and so I do not bother to watch and listen to their propaganda.

39. Sandy Crenshaw

April 27, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Why would he want to attend? I would never go somewhere that I know I’m being targeted! Duh! Common sense has left the building.

40. Carolyn Muse

April 27, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Our President is partaking in a more necessary event…a huge event planned in Green Bay, Wisconsin where he is being welcomed and loved. I’m very proud of him bringing back to our America what our forefathers knew was needed to instill a value system in us that is a magnet to all those that seek freedom. Freedom … a people able to follow their dreams, free to worship as they choose, free to voice their beliefs without persecution, free to send their children to welcoming SAFE schools instructed by teachers and professors who are free to share their life experiences and values, and most important… free to put in place those representatives who share their value system. President Trump is a great leader and an inspiration. I’m proud of him, his family, his staff and I’m proud to be an American. I have always been proud to be an American and blessed to have been born in this “our” country.

41. Adele Fletcher

April 27, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Obama not only ditched, but refused to allow the Christian breakfasts after he did not expect to be roasted, why should Trump appear at a dinner when we all know its sinister purpose!

42. Dominick Scudiero

April 28, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Good for him

43. Jerry

April 28, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Why would anyone go to a dinner filled with Liberal dem bloodsuckers

44. Pete

April 28, 2019 at 10:37 pm

This to me is simple to me. Why do you want to go to a dinner where you are going to get negativity snide remarks etc. and your staff that you bring will be served the same. Who needs it? You can have a rally be cheered be with friends put your point across. Its a no brainer.

45. Linda Ratzlaff

April 29, 2019 at 3:29 am

I’m proud of Trump for making the decision to not go rub shoulders with the fake news people.

46. Lorraine Trasmondi

April 29, 2019 at 8:44 pm

I am so proud that President Trump, and his staff, chose to meet with the American People in a huge rally, which actually means something to Americans, and had much higher viewer ratings. The Fake News would have loved the opportunity to attack our President and his administration. It is a disgusting event that serves no purpose at all.

47. Richard Barnett

April 30, 2019 at 5:27 pm

I won’t talk about President Trump other than I’m behind him 100%. As far as the first amendment goes the American Pravda aka news media has no idea what the first amendment really is. They just hide behind the words, first amendment. There’s a reason Mark Levin refers to them as tree Washington compost and the communist news network. And I think Dan Rather, rather wishes he hadn’t stepped in it.

48. MARY JO CERNY

May 1, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Why would anyone in their right mind sit and pretend to get along with people who publicly nationally consistently lie about you to the whole world? They not only lie, they are rude, arrogant, bullying, try to stir up trouble, etc. I commend the President on taking a stand against this nonsense.

49. Truckman

May 2, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I would not off wanted to hang around that bunch of lying trash either

50. William Fulkerson

May 3, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Obviously, a Trump rally is a much more positive event than a MSM hate-athon. They prove my point by acting like infants with loads in their shorts.

51. Bill E. Bob

May 4, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Brilliant move, PRESIDENT TRUMP! You and your staff won’t have to get measles, rabies or dysentery shots beforehand or quarantined afterwards, you won’t have to hide your valuables and the best part, you got the big fat basturd’s thongs bunched up.

52. Mike Hunt

May 4, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Stetler is jealous that his career isn’t as illustrious as Jason Alexander’s. He whines about “attack on the 1st. Amendment” but crickets about the Fascists of Silicon Valley’s vile censorship.

53. Charles

May 5, 2019 at 7:16 am

Does anyone wonder if the liberal hate group ever stop and just listen or read what they are spewing out and then do you think they might actually believe their vile crap? Our President didn’t shut them down he just didn’t attend their hate-filled room who were just waiting to insult and belittle him. I say way to go President Trump for doing a job well done!

54. Frank

May 5, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Mr President express your first amendment again next year during the WH elitist dinner, hold another 18,000
    And 12,000 that couldn’t get in rally, piss them all off.

55. Susan

May 5, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Since almost all the Dems I know keep saying “Trump isn’t MY President”… I think they should be happy he isn’t… and get obama or Hillary to come in his place!

56. Rodney

May 5, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Nothing will improve the quality of something like being ignored. The rating for this years Media self back slapping was a total flop. By showing the media no one cares, they should realize they are failing and drive them to improve. Sadly, I think they are too arrogant and self important to see the folly of the failure.

57. Philip Chapman

May 5, 2019 at 10:45 pm

cnn is in the city of oz and they are looking for a brain

58. Paul

May 5, 2019 at 10:49 pm

The 1st amendment outlines our freedoms.I know now the press wants to take away our freedoms because that aashole reporter wants We The People to give up our rights and do and go where them things want.Freedom of speech,religion,And press

59. Paul

May 5, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I agree 100% with President Donald Trump it would certainly be a waste of valuable time being around disgusting immoral individuals who in my opinion are not TRUE Americans!

60. ONTIME

May 6, 2019 at 12:00 am

This POTUS is a man among men when it comes to dealing with cretins of all sorts…..I am grateful for the love he shows for his country and his want to keep his word…..

61. Evalyn Welsh

May 6, 2019 at 3:36 am

There is no reason why the Trump White House has to go to a bashing of the people who work in the White House since the news pesrons bash all of them and dislike them anyway. It is not required to show up.

62. Betty Sakai

May 6, 2019 at 4:35 am

For 60+ years too many voters have not been prepared to be citizens (thank you public school teachers). An educated electorate is required for a Constitutional Republic to exist. Let that sink in. We are dying as a Republic. Most high school graduates have never be required to take a class in U.S. History. Most have never been required to pass an 8th grade test on the U.S. Constitution. So, why blame the amoral sociopaths? They simply have been taking advantage of our weakness and the opportunities presented. We have to wake people up. It’s not enough to complain about the problems. We have to find ways to correct the loss of our objective free press and the failure of our educations system.

May 6, 2019 at 6:14 am

Brian Stelter has no mind to lose. He is a dim bulb. President Trump has no obligation to go schmooze with a hateful bunch of liars.

64. Clarence Dawkins

May 6, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Thanks to our great president! They didn’t mold him so they can’t break him!!! That’s why they are mad and madness is a disease ????, we’re with you Mr President!

65. DonRS

May 6, 2019 at 2:05 pm

How can anyone as dumb as Stetler retain his job? Oh wait, we are talking about CNN! They court the really dumb ones to find the dumbest of the dumb!

66. Darlene A Dilimone

May 6, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Why should he or anyone else put up with crap. It’s not jokes it’s nasty remarks. Good for him stay away from hateful people !

67. Frederick Behrens

May 6, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Mr. Stelter and the rest of his ilk at CNN do not only offer up fake news on a daily basis, they also do NOT retract any of the statements so irresponsibly made EVEN when they have been resoundingly proven to be false. They have an ever declining following as a result, but they seem not to care about speaking truthfully. In consideration of the truly terrible damage that is possible for the Country, it makes people of good common sense wonder about having an unfettered 1st Amendment right, when an institution such as CNN arrogantly and intentionally continues to issue outright lies and distortions without legal consequence!

68. Paul Heyden

May 6, 2019 at 4:34 pm

How can the media ‘in general’ and cnn, msbac, abc, nbc, cbs and others NOT realize that they are looked upon by the majority of the American public as sell outs and SCUM. They have earned a reputation they can share with used car salesmen. Corrupt and bought and paid for. If I WAS the President, I would end this farce party for lefty liars and Soros whores. Maybe hold the next one in a 15X15 room with no tables or chairs – and, zero refreshments.

69. Frank

May 13, 2019 at 5:04 am

Apparently Stelter is pissed off because Trump won’t suck up to a media that spends most of its’ time kissing Democrat asses. According to Stelter, “. . . It’s useful for White House aide to smooze with reporters. It’s helpful for us to get to our sources.” What sources is he referring to? Seems to me any time any White House aide says anything, anywhere, the media says that aide is lying. Screw the fat bastard and the rest of the slimy co-conspirators. What stories they don’t make up, they twist facts, leave out important parts or come to screwball conclusions.

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.