Donald Trump

This shocking betrayal left President Trump to pull the knife out of his back

Even before he was elected, the Fake News Media was relentless in their attacks against President Trump.

Once the coronavirus outbreak hit the United States they began twisting their story to blame him.

And now this shocking betrayal left President Trump to pull the knife out of his back.

During the 2016 election, the only mainstream network Trump could rely on to have his back was Fox News.

But now, four years later, it appears Fox News is turning their backs on the President.

Earlier this week, President Trump announced that he takes the controversial hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure against the coronavirus.

Of course, in March the Fake News Media heavily smeared him for having suggesting it could maybe help with coronavirus so they took that story and ran, even making the false claim that the President advised Americans to ingest and inject themselves with bleach.

The reality is, President Trump was trying to let the American people know what developments they have in fighting the virus. One of which was that tests with hydroxychloroquine were for the most part, positive.

But of course, any sort of hope is in contrast to the narrative fake news outlets are trying to force on Americans right now – so the media manufactured controversy around the drug.

Most likely expected the Fake News Media to attack Trump on this, but no one thought Fox News would stoop as low.

And on Monday, Fox News’ Neil Cavuto betrayed his audience, and the President, when he revealed what he was really thinking live.

“The president insisted that [hydroxychloroquine] has enormous benefits for patients either trying to prevent or already have Covid-19. The fact of the matter is, though, when the president said, ‘What have you got to lose?’ the number of studies [show] the population have one thing to lose: their lives,” Cavuto started in.

“If you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus, or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you,” Cavuto continued.

President Trump was livid, Tweeting that he was “looking for a new outlet.”

Conservatives and the Fox News audience expect reporting that informs them of the reality of the country’s fight against coronavirus.

They expect reporting that dispels the Fake News Media’s fear-mongering and social angst they manufactured to create this mess in an attempt to hurt President Trump’s hopes of re-election.

What they got was another pious member of the self-proclaimed “media elite” instructing them to fear for their lives.

Americans are fed up with the old Fake News Media’s games and see through their tricks – they just expected more from Fox News.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Greg

May 20, 2020 at 3:04 pm

No questions or heaven forbid criticism allowed?

2. Judy

May 20, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Since Fox News is now smearing our President along with all the other fake News Media just turn them off! Americans get the truth only from listening to President Trump only

3. Pat

May 20, 2020 at 3:27 pm

4. Pat

May 20, 2020 at 3:28 pm

It is shameful that Fox has on PEOPKE who try and disregard any good news about Trump. This includes NEIL CAVUTO, JUAN WILLIAMS, MARIE HARF, AND CHRIS WALLACE, and DONNA BRAZILE. This not fair and balanced when all these people are on everyday. It is disgraceful that these anti Trumpers have a voice everyday to spew lies. This post has not been reported twice

5. Yoda

May 20, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I emailed him regarding his egregious remarks. It was out of line and uncalled for. I don’t think he cares. Charles Payne needs to replace him. He needs to check his facts. Facts which prove him wrong.

6. Judy

May 20, 2020 at 3:44 pm

I agree with Pat about all the anti Trump supposed “reporters” on Fox. There’s NOTHING fair and balanced about any of their comments. They need to go! Yes, Charles Payne would be a welcome addition

7. Jim

May 20, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Hey Noel, I guess you missed that most important fact when the VA spokesman informed the lame steam media that they prescribe 42,000 does of HCQ every day. Wake up you liberal left wing conspirator. Go apply for a job @ CNN or MSNBC.

8. Jerry

May 20, 2020 at 3:47 pm

If the news media insists on presenting fake news and false information to deceive the people and side with the Dems scandals then simply shut them down. If they decide to give accurate reliable information and news then they can operate. The fake and false information propaganda of the MacNamara brainwashing Cold War era is old hat and the people aren’t buying the B.S. We’ve already had 9 years of the Dems lies, deceit, untruthfulness, and corruption. Enough is enough.

9. tom

May 20, 2020 at 3:51 pm

fire brett he sucks, I bet he cashed his ck too, freakin hypricot

10. Leonard Owen

May 20, 2020 at 3:52 pm

I recently composed a lot of Fix news contributors by: Pro Real News; Fake News; and Who Knows. It came out this way: PRN -36; FN-12; and WK-7. Unscientific, so make your own list. Meantime there’s OANN at Chan 347 and Brietbart at 349, both on Direct TV.

11. tom

May 20, 2020 at 3:53 pm

fire neil, not brett, brett rocks

12. NANCY J BARR

May 20, 2020 at 3:56 pm

Quit listening to Covuto a while back. He is one of those who acts superior to us average guys. Don’t like that attitude. He is so much smarter than I am. Ha! Juan Williams is also rather ridiculous but he is so obviously biased that he makes me laugh with his facial expression and the rest of the 5 don’t let him get away with it!

13. HC

May 20, 2020 at 3:57 pm

I agree with Pat 100% , let Chris Wallace , Neil Cavuto, Juan Williams and a few more hit the road. We do not need their so called news. Well it is not news it is how they see it from far left field. I expressed my feeling about C. Wallace last week . Thanks

14. Truckman

May 20, 2020 at 4:00 pm

I quit taking fox serious a good while back now if I want to hear the real news I watch One American News yall give them a try

15. Mary Glentz

May 20, 2020 at 4:32 pm

I wonder how much he was paid to smear the president on fox news by the Demons? Trump 2020!!!!!

16. Mary Glentz

May 20, 2020 at 4:32 pm

17. edi

May 20, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Need to get OANN on RCN in PA. Fox has also hired Paul Ryan for the board of Directors. Another anti Trump move.

18. Juanita Pare

May 20, 2020 at 4:49 pm

The President is taking this drug with the consent of his physician. What is the problem? I agree with the remarks about Fox news it is changing and not for the best. Juan Williams should be thrown off the five, Chris Hahn should not even be on, he is an idiot. Donna Brazille, Chris Wallace are Dems and they just go along with the party.

19. VinnieA

May 20, 2020 at 4:59 pm

I lost confidence in Cavuto and Wallace a few years ago. Juan Williams has been an Useful Idiot of the Democrat Party for decades. He is an embarrassment on the Five and easy target for the other four!

It is obvious that the Idiot Children of Roger Aires are Liberals and are now infecting the once Great Conservative Outlet (and one of the few) we have.

Someone should start or buy another media outlet and hire real conservative Journalists from Fox and others to compete against this abomination!

20. Beverly

May 20, 2020 at 5:07 pm

I have not liked Cavuto for a long time. I listened to him slithering to the left more each day. There is a doctor in a Texas City, Texas nursing home that has had great success with this drug. Maybe Cavuto heard about him.

21. edi

May 20, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Cavuto is only too happy to quote something anti DJT. He doesn’t even check facts anymore. He uses UVA info instead VA. What a dick.

22. Marilee Brockbank

May 20, 2020 at 5:10 pm

I agree with the majority of these comments. I know they keep Juan on the five as a balance for the news, but if I want to hear comments like his, I will tune into CNN or MSNBC. Arguing on air over the news only gives me THEIR opinions. I want unbiased facts. And, who the heck is Neil Cavuto to tell people something will KILL THEM when it has been proven to be harmless and only helping some people. Spreading panic and doom and gloom have no place here when American needs hope and truth!!!

23. Linda Johnson

May 20, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I thought I was imagining it…the negativity in reporting that has come from FOX news on my Facebook ….I even turned it off since all I was getting was anti-Trump news…wondering why it was happening…well….here you go….every one has their price…and apparently Neal Caputo/FOX news got their 30 pieces of Silver…..

24. Pat Ruch Ruch

May 20, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Once upon a time I looked forward to the end of the day and sitting down to watch my favorite “Fox News.” I was used to Juan William’s leftist remarks. They didn’t bother me as his comments are so weak. Then Mike Wallace began to show his distain for Trump…then Neil Cavuto, then the hiring of Donna Brazile. Soon I realized that after Roger Ailes passed the torch to his children, my beloved show was joining the likes of CNN the rest of the fake news, liberal newscasts.
    I now watch only Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram and Shannon Breem on Fox and OAN when the other leftist, anti-Trumpers come on.

25. Terry Bremer

May 20, 2020 at 5:37 pm

…In truth, neither am a surprised, nor am I disappointed. Cavuto has never been a favorite when compared to Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham. Besides, I doubt very much if Fox is that crazy with his work, after all, look at his time slot, 4:OO p.m. Eastern when nary a soul is watching. He precedes The Five, and one can only assume that he and Juan Williams, “The Fives” token Democrat, have a chance to pool their fuel money, and ride in together.

26. Ydnar

May 20, 2020 at 5:44 pm

I would hope that before spouting information to the public, ANY newsperson would have done enough research to be telling the facts (at least as well as they are known at the present). It’s obvious Neil Cavuto had no clue what the hell he was talking about! In a case like this, Mr Cavuto should be banned by FOX, without pay, for an appropriate amount of time. Maybe next time, he would do some research before lying to his (dwindling) audience.

27. Glenn Falzo

May 20, 2020 at 5:50 pm

Neil, what the heck are you doing? Are a Dr.? The President’s Dr. has APPROVED for him to take the medication! Are you starting your “Resume” to leave Fox for the Clown News Network? Come on Neil, you know better then to make statements like that! STOP, or at least I’ll, stop watching you program!

28. Lawrence OBrien

May 20, 2020 at 6:16 pm

I don’t consider these comments as criticism, only STUPIDITY. This is in the same class as childhood inoculations — they SAVE thousands of children each year BUT prove detrimental to a few. These ‘fatal’ Arrhythmias which are so BROADLY advertised by the “media” are so rare in ‘normal’ individuals that they do not interfere with the MILLIONS of people using this medication since it’s introduction over 50 years ago. A typical “tempest in a tea pot” — go, go, go MSM :^(

29. Robert Feldman

May 20, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Cavuto has no qualifications to make false statements like that on air. If he has proof that contradicts the President’s doctor, then he should present it! It has become apparent to many of the Fox News audience that there seems to be a growing liberal influence on some of their programming. This would be a great way to lose some of their audience as well as some of their prime time stars! Time to weed the garden.

30. Adjunct George

May 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Who wrote the script for that Neil C. said. Looks as if some “Fake News” people infiltrated the writers. I have heard the India is using this as a prophylactic for the Wahan Flu virus. Folks, this is a VIRUS. You have been made panic stricken by the major media and the Democrat party. Why do we not shut the country down when every flu season arrives and we loose 30,000 – 60,000 people due to the flu?

31. Ray

May 20, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Turn off fox, I have . Watch newsmax. Ther are no Trump supporters on other networks . Read Pats comments they are 100% correct.

32. Shelley Miller

May 20, 2020 at 6:58 pm

The President said he and HIS DOCTOR discussed this medication before HIS DOCTOR prescribed it to him. “THE DOCTOR” who PRESCRIBED the medication was mentioned and emphasized in the reports by Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. I wonder why Neil Cavuto missed that part. I heard it when the President mentioned his doctor. Did Mr. Cavuto actually watch and hear the President’s remarks or did he just repeat what he heard on CNN? It is just disgusting and shameful. I thought Neil Cavuto was better than that. 😡🤬😡

May 20, 2020 at 7:06 pm

FOX News hasn’t only turned on the President, it has turned on the very people that made it the most watched cable news channel. If I wanted to hear the garbage spouted by what is questionably called the mainstream media I would tune in to CNN, MSNBC, or any of the broadcast networks. When many on FOX News began emulating the ultra-liberal line I tuned them out. I still watch some FOX programs but I watch much less than I once did. FOX News seems to pride themselves on being ‘fair-and-balanced’. I sure as hell don’t notice CNN, MXNBC, or the others giving conservatives air time. FOX needs to go back to what made them the best.

34. Sharon Hamann

May 20, 2020 at 7:13 pm

OAN, CBN NEWS, GOOD NEWS OUTLETS TO LISTRN TO. Fox is turning left, and doing it slowly so they can sneak up on their listeners. The have Paul Ryan on their board of directors now, and when I heard that, I knew it was just a matter of time, and I guess I was right. I never listen to their news programs, just Levin, Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Waters, Tucker and Ingraham. The rest of their programs are crap. Cavuto should remember what happened to Smith. They took Trish Regan off the air and cancelled her program because of her complete honesty, and that was a HUGE teller. I don’t blame the President for looking for a new outlet.

35. Jim

May 20, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Fox needs to fire Neil Cavuto. Might as well turn on cnn when cavuto comes on. I just turn fox off.

36. Gary

May 20, 2020 at 8:56 pm

cavuto is a bold face liar. Their are nations in Europe that are using that drug with tremenous results of saving many lives. These lying democrats and media just don’t want to admit to it because it would make Trump look good. Everyone send a message to cavuto telling him what a liar he is.

37. James Morgan

May 20, 2020 at 9:26 pm

My son has been taking this prescription for the last 8 years.. I am guessing Neil Cavuto is now a pharmacist and has a degree as a General Practitioner also.. I would never have guess (REALLY).. Oh by the way my son is doing well and actually breathing..

38. Matt

May 20, 2020 at 10:23 pm

When did Cavuto become a doctor? He is becoming a total jerk.

39. Wyatt Earp

May 20, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Cavuto has always been a little weasel, isn’t he Brian Shelters’ “mistress”.

40. Bob Wilson

May 20, 2020 at 11:36 pm

Poor babies==would not believe the truth could be so painful.

41. Marlene

May 21, 2020 at 12:05 am

Mr. President…please tune into OANN (One America News Network) honest reporting and coverage of press conferences and rallies when they were being held. Also, Newsmax TV is good…especially The Steve Bannon Show…he sings your praises like a member of the hallelujah choir. I have never seen someone stand up for you, Mr.President, like Steve Bannon has done. I don’t know why he was fired but I suspect the “deep state”contacts in the White House tried to get rid of him. I’m just sorry you listened to them but I think you know who they were.

42. Wayne Slomiany

May 21, 2020 at 1:01 am

Give conservative talk radio a try folks. We are former Fox watchers and don’t miss it one tiny bit.

May 21, 2020 at 3:06 am

Since Paul Ryan joined the Board of Directors of Fox Corporation, Fox has been going down the drain. Fox should DUMP PAUL RYAN and go back to being an honest news source. The Neil Cavuto pack of lies is just an example. Fox News has changed its attitude (Chris Wallace becoming Joe Scarborough) and is now more like Fake News CNN or stinking leftist MSNBC.
    Try OANN or Sterling.

44. Bryce Easterman

May 21, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Every time I see Cavuto on fox I tune to OANN, I’m watching less and less of Fox News it started when they hired democratic hack Donna Brazile what happened to Fox News I would like to know all I can say watch OAN and Liz Wheeler. It’s TIME TO DUMP THE RINO PAUL RYAN AND GET BACK TO YOUR ROOTS!!!

45. Leonard W Owen

May 21, 2020 at 1:29 pm

“It is only prudent never to place complete confidence in that by which we have even once been deceived.” René Descartes – Philosopher (1596 – 1650)

There is OANN at 347 and Breitbart at 349 on Direct TV.

46. Linda

May 21, 2020 at 4:23 pm

Cavuto turned me off Years ago. So arrogant and never liked Trump. Only few ppl left now. Well maybe Wallace, Neil, Juan, Donna will fall by the wayside as Sheppard did. I’m not waiting for it tho. I used to keep fox on all day. I was a fox junkie. No more. I watch the Five for Jesse and Greg. Used to like Dana but she’s turned into a fence sitter, very disappointing. I like judge Jeanine ( which reminds me how Naponatono turned left ) I will watch Bill Hemmer but don’t like Sandra Smith. I do think Greg and Jesse are fed up with brain washed Juan tho. I really wish they’d bring Greg Jarrett back. What happened there?

47. Maryann Skerchek

May 21, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Fire Neil Cavuto, Juan Williams and Chris Wallace. Watching Fox news less and less these days as they are moving towards the left. More and more people are turning Fox news off. Once upon a time it was the news channel to watch and listen. Not anymore.

48. Keren

May 21, 2020 at 10:54 pm

Where did Cavuto get his Medical license.
    I have seen Hydrochloroquinine used for Decades, and when it is used responsibly, it helps patients suffering from RA, Lupus and Malaria.
    It is an anti-inflammatory that has had successful track records.
    EVERY DISEASE IS STIMULATED BY INFLAMMATION!!!
    So I want to see the face on Cavuto if ACTUALY reads the literature from France, American stats and other countries around the world.
    I worked in Africa and Quinine is a drug that saves lives, I am an anesthetist so I am not a lay person making a statement without personal experience.
    It makes me sick to see Fox fall by the wayside.
    I stopped watching them a long time ago…..
    It’s pitiful that this country is so brain dead that they make it a full time job to trash the president.

49. robert

May 22, 2020 at 5:00 am

there are RINOs and there are idiots and A’hols who think that just because they have a Cushy Job n some followers – they are just spouting their Mindset which is warped x Now some have been infected with Democrititis and there is No Cure for this Ailment/Malady
    and an offshoot to Democratitis is TDS wherein the Mind ( Brain ) is starting to degenerate and when they reach Stage 4 – then its
    off to the Funny Farm and Isolation

50. Michael Bonner

May 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm

I for one do not watch Fox as much anymore. As soon as I hear Chris Wallace, Phony Geraldo, Cavuto and a few others I tune off of Fox. A shame as it used to be fir and balanced but now it’s like so many others.

51. Barb Howarth

May 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I stopped watching most of FOX a long time ago. If I want Commie opinions I can go to any number of fake news outlets. Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Donna Brazille, Marie Harf, Juan Williams, and all the other never-Trumper so -called elites are morons – seriously uninformed and full of themselves. I watch OANN on directv 347 now. Pearson Sharp, Graham Ledger, Liz Wheeler, Chanel Rion etc report only the facts – no suffering TDS to deal with there.

52. HeyRho

May 22, 2020 at 5:40 pm

I just found FoxNews and continually watch them from morning to night since they express ideals, attitudes, religious etc that are similar to my own. However, I don’t like Neil Cavuto, brazil and Brett. So when they come on I turn to Newsmax or TNT. The sponsors should realized that people who don’t like these particular newscasters will turn the channel. So they are not reaching the audience they were buying ad time. I wish Spectrum carried OAN, cause I would appreciate another TV channel to turn too when they come on.

I do like the FIVE (not Juan), Tucker, Hannity. Why do they run Brett twice at night, I would prefer the FIVE since it’s on at 2:00 pm PST and I am usually at work except when we’re on lockdown.

53. WhiteFalcon

May 22, 2020 at 10:13 pm

I used to think that Neil Cavuto had a brain. He has now convinced me that I was totally incorrect. He is in fact an acephalic idiot.

54. Deacon Brooke Wagner

May 22, 2020 at 10:19 pm

Fox absolutely needs to dump NEIL CAVUTO, JUAN WILLIAMS, MARIE HARF, AND CHRIS WALLACE, and DONNA BRAZILE. There is plenty of lies coming from the FAKE NEWS. The American people need the truth not more lies.

55. Jane Meadows

May 23, 2020 at 1:38 pm

I used to watch Fox most of the time. Now I turn to Newsmax or OANN or one of the other conservative stations when certain reporters are on. I love The Five but Juan needs to go. Also fire Donna, Neil, & Chris. The one’s saving Fox just now are Tucker, Sean, Laura, Jesse and Greg.

56. Cliff

May 23, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace and Shep Smith are all cut out of the same New York, Washington D.C. liberal cloth, same mindset that think that a no-nonsense, tough talking President is undignified and doesn’t merit their support or fair reporting of his actions. You people have got to get over yourselves, there are other outlets out there now that we can and do turn to when you are all on. Living in what once was Scarborough territory I can truthfully say that Joe can’t hold a candle to Matt Gaetz, who is ten time the the Rep that Joe would ever be. And One final note fire Wray at the FBI and hire Trey Gowdey in his place. – Cliff

57. Rick Dams

May 25, 2020 at 6:46 am

To all those who think Roger Ailes past Fox to his kids – HE DIDN’T. It was Fox owner Rupert Murdoch. Roger Ailes ran Fox for Murdoch.

58. Robert

May 26, 2020 at 12:04 am

Cavuto still needs to correct his exclamation and apologize. Some of the people watching his show could be currently taking Hydrochloroquinine prescribed by thrir physician as a necessary medication may STOP taking it, with CATASTROPHIC consequence. I, myself, have taken it in treatment for flare-ups of Malaria which I first contracted while serving as a Marine during Vietnam era. I listen and respond, in collaboration with my PERSONAL PHYSICIAN… NOT NEIL CAVUTO. If someone listening who may be currently taking the medication, as prescribed by their personal physician, were to STOP as Cavuto instructed and then experienced a catastrophic effect…. both Cavutio AND Fox News would be legitimately liable for HUGE monetary damages. News reporters, as all of us, MUST adhere to our areas of professional expertise when offering or dictating advice to others. Cavuto should make an on air correction and apology…. otherwise his & Fox liability remain intact.

59. Patricia

May 29, 2020 at 4:12 am

I am very disappointed in Cavuto on FOX. Maybe he better do some fact checking. He is getting as bad as the View. The one media outlet I trusted just did it. When you listen to Democrat Dr. what to think they are going to say? It’s funny how the regular Dr.’s on FOX talk positive about it. All I have seen out of him lately is him going left. His ratings are going to go down hill from here. Was he paid off like the rest of the fake news? I will not watch him anymore. I think several others are on the verge of fake news also. I haven’t watched another channel for years and looks like FOX doesn’t want me watching them either. Facts are facts. The medicine works and mail in ballots don’t work. Research those Cavuto. Very disappointed. Get rid of him and bring back Tricia.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump is beginning to push back against the far-left Black Lives Matter political group.

As usual the Fake News Media is turning it into a racial controversy.

And Donald Trump said three words about Black Lives Matter that had all hell breaking loose.

Donald Trump blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for wanting to paint Black Lives Matter on the street in front of Trump Tower.

Trump tweeted that the Mayor was painting a “symbol of hate” on the streets as an insult to the men and women in uniform.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany separated the Black Lives Matter political movement – whose founders admit they are trained Marxists – from the sentiment that the lives of all black people matter.

But that nuance did not stop the hosts of ABC’s The View from slamming the President.

Whoopi Goldberg ripped Trump as out of touch by claiming none of the major brands on New York’s famed Fifth Avenue – where Trump Tower is located – complained.

“Now I just want to be clear, does the phrase Black Lives Matter — as a Black person, I’m just curious. Black Lives Matter, is that a symbol of hate to you, sir?” Goldberg asked. “Because I don’t hear Tiffany’s being upset about it. I don’t hear any of the stores that are along 5th Avenue saying anything like that.”

Critics countered that of course no major brand outlet complained because they were afraid of being looted.

Co-host Sonny Hostin claimed the President “traffics in this race baiting, and he traffics in this hatred,” adding, “I know at one time he wanted the Black Lives Matter organization to be deemed a terrorist organization. So, it’s again, this sort of red meat to his base.”

Hostin also ripped Trump as a racist dinosaur who had no idea the country turned against him.

“We’re in new times, and he doesn’t seem to get that, that the tide has turned against him,” she said. “And he doesn’t understand that, and I think it’s just shameful. He’s a dinosaur in his thinking.”

Censorship

CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election

Fake news CNN is committed to waging ideological war against Donald Trump.

There isn’t any line they won’t cross in their quest to defeat the President.

And now CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election.

Social media allows the President to talk to the American people without the filter of the Fake News Media.

Trump won in 2016 in part because the President’s social media platforms helped spread his message to tens of millions of Americans.

The fake news resolved never to allow anything like 2016 to ever happen again and CNN led a four year-long pressure campaign against Facebook and Twitter to get them to ban President Trump from posting or running ads on their platform.

CNN’s latest attempt to censor the President came in the form of “naming and shaming” advertisers that had not joined a left-wing boycott of Facebook.

Liberal activists pressured companies to pause their advertising on Facebook for the month of July to pressure Facebook to curb the spread of “hate and misinformation” – which really is code for banning President Trump and restricting his campaign from running ads.

But some of the major advertisers did not join in and CNN attacked them for sitting out the boycott.

CNN reported:

A CNN Business analysis of Facebook’s top advertisers, based on data from market research firm Pathmatics, reveals that most of the 100 biggest ad spenders on the platform have not joined the boycott. The list of companies that have yet to pause advertising on Facebook includes Walmart (WMT), American Express (AXP) and Home Depot (HD).

Of the 25 largest spenders on Facebook ads last year, only three companies — Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Pfizer (PFE) — have publicly confirmed their plans to pause marketing on Facebook. Those top 25 businesses, according to the data, accounted for an estimated $2 billion of Facebook advertising spend, or nearly 3% of Facebook’s 2019 revenues.

CNN is not acting as a news organization with the publication of this article.

They are political activists trying to advance a cause – the censorship and defeat of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump

It’s no secret The New York Times has been actively working to smear President Trump’s name.

The Times has proven they are more than willing to bend the truth to ensure Trump’s defeat come November.

But now Press Secretary McEnany just blasted The New York Times over their latest horrible mistake

Just days ago, The New York Times published another Russia conspiracy-style story that centered around Russian bounties being placed on American troops stationed overseas.

The information was anonymously sourced, of course, and The Times had essentially put gasoline on what became a new Fake News Media fire.

Near everyone in the mainstream news media was running with this non-credible story in an effort to hurt President Trump’s chances of re-election come November.

Only to find out shortly after that the information carried no credibility . . .

But Trump’s Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, had enough of the political games that media elites try to force on Americans – and in her latest press briefing she blasted The New York Times for such an irresponsible act.

“The front page of The New York Times is not the venue for discussing classified information. The White House podium is not the venue for discussing classified information. We are here today having this discussion because of an irresponsible, anonymous leak to The New York Times,” McEnany started by calling out The Times.

“To the anonymous sources who leak classified information, you should know this. You may seek to undermine our President but in fact, you undermine our country safety and our country security,” said McEnany.

She went on to talk of how this sort of story and leaking of classified information by The Times or any outlet “makes it more difficult to come to a consensus on this matter to verify intelligence and number two, this level of controversy and discord plays directly into the hands of Russia and unfortunately serves their interests”.

Just like that McEnany had hit the nail on the head.

The Left and their media pals have been using the same play from their grimy playbook for years now: accusing their political enemies of the exact schemes that they are currently involved in.

So while the Left and the Fake News Media would have you believe that President Trump is some sort of Russian agent, it’s actual the Democrats and the Left who are working every day to try and destabilize the United States and thus playing directly into the hands of the Russians and any other foreign power that would benefit from a weaker America.

Leave a comment below to let Pants on Fire News know your thoughts on this story!