This Fox News host went on TV and ended his career with just three words

Even Fox News is swept up in the hysteria over Donald Trump’s tweets about “The Squad.”

And viewers were astounded at what they saw on the air recently.

That’s because this Fox News host went on TV and ended his career with just three words.

“Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace is one of the network’s “straight news hosts.”

But in recent months Wallace has begun drifting away from reporting the facts to parroting Democrat Party talking points.

On the most recent episode of “Fox News Sunday,” Wallace began the program by describing the uproar over Trump telling “The Squad” to leave America if they hated it so much.

Wallace bought the liberal media narrative hook, line, and sinker by claiming President Trump was “stoking racial fears” with his comments.

Breitbart reports:

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” during an interview with White House adviser Stephen Miller, host Chris Wallace accused President Donald Trump of “stoking racial divisions.”

The interview pertained to President Donald Trump’s tweets about the self-identified “The Squad”: Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI).

Wallace said, “Nobody has any problem with what the president’s policies have been, it’s when he goes into stoking racial fears. I’ve never called any of his tweets racists, but there’s no question that he is stoking racial divisions.”

Americans tune in to Fox News for “fair and balanced” coverage of the news.

They do not expect news anchors to abandon their objectivity to help the Democrats advance their preferred talking points.

But that is exactly what Wallace did.

If viewers get fed up, they will change the channel.

And poor ratings will end any TV anchor’s career.

Was Chris Wallace out of line?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.

1. Jo

July 22, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Chris Wallace tries to sit on the fence, but he definitely slid off to the left…he is after all a registered Dem. He needs to go over to CNN

• Mark Anderson

July 22, 2019 at 9:05 pm

Chris Wallace has never asked a Dem a tough question in his interviews. He has no problem of asking left leaning questions to Tepublicans. He just found a way to get paid by Fox and at the same time push the Dem agenda. Always been a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

• Hatti Nuff

July 22, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Totally agree, Mark! Any more of this, FOX will end up in the commode as the other MSM.

• Charles Jarusek

July 22, 2019 at 10:29 pm

I totally agree, he, Bret Baier, and Juan Williams who are straight Dems are costing my watching of Fox. Hey if you want to hear the Dems lies, watch MSNBC, CNN or the other MSM stations.

• jsooz

July 22, 2019 at 10:52 pm

And Shephard Smith….don’t forget his obvious bias

• Frank Moore

July 22, 2019 at 11:02 pm

Whoa, wait a wait, Bret Baier a Democrat? Since when? He says he is registered Independent. He was a Democrat, long ago (so was I) but he grew up.

Juan Williams is a democrat, and says he is. But, he has a fight going on with the Progressive Democrats, an, in general, I respect him through I do not always agree with him. Fox News was smart in picking him up from NPR, who treated him like shit.

• Georgiana

July 23, 2019 at 2:59 am

Chris Wallace has been on the Democrats side and against Trump from the very beginning. His dislike for Trump really shows. Fox is really going downhill when they hire Donna Brazil a liar and a cheat. She gave Hillary the questions to a debate, just one of the things she did when she was the head of the Democrat Party’s Campaign. I don’t watch this channel as much as I used to.o

• Don P

July 23, 2019 at 4:58 am

I NO LONGER WATCH MUCH FOX! Just about 4 hours at night, including Hannity, covers all of my Fox viewing. For other news times it’s OAN(One America News).

• Nancy Lynch

July 23, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Don’t forget Shepard Smith. He’s one of the worst!

• Anita

July 30, 2019 at 4:02 am

Don’t forget Sheperd Smith

• Amazement

August 6, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Totally agree. Chris Wallace just another leftist Scum bag,that is past his time on Fox

• Patricia Overbey

July 23, 2019 at 10:56 am

Absolutely correct Sheppard Smith is another one who gets his digs into President Trump. Fox is changing & it is unfortunate I have no place else to go. There is news max however our cable does not have I have already called them also there is OAN [I think that is the initials] same thing with that channel.

• Jeremiah McKenna

July 23, 2019 at 12:42 pm

But we have always known that he is a Democrat.

• Betty Jay

July 23, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Those who call Trump racist because he doesn’t like for those four DEMOCRAT women expressing nothing but hate for our Country, our Constitution, and for Israel are not true Americans. Using the Race card when they don’t like what you say is disgusting. The mainstream media, who shows that they are propagandists and not real journalists, are the ones spreading the racists division. They are the demagogues (agitators) and the fascists (those who want the DEMOCRATS to have complete control and always stress the race card). The mainstream media works with the Democrats no matter what laws the DEMOCRATS break. They threaten our Country, our Constitution, and our President.

• Cheryl Johnson

July 24, 2019 at 7:19 pm

You can see OAN in the evening to get fair and balanced news. You can also get them on the internet, so there shouldn’t be a problem. I even have OAN on my iPhone and iPads. The other “alphabet soup” stations are sinking into the mire of misinformation, guided by their hatred for President Trump and the American people who believe in him. Shame on them…one day it will come back to bite them in the butt.

• Rick Sr Wrona

July 24, 2019 at 10:34 am

Chris Wallace Is One Of Six Reasons I Hate Fox News! I Turn Him Off As Soon As I See or Hear Him Geraldo, Sheppard Smith, Juan Williams and Donna Brazil ???????? ???????? ????

• Bobi

July 29, 2019 at 1:15 pm

AMEN to that!!! Please duplicate this comment for me!

• Alex

July 26, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Wallace is a rat an lost he is compromised so he does as told i wonder what they have on him to sell out his father’s legacy an thier reputation i stop watching him 2yrs ago.

• Charles

July 22, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Disappointing that he always seems critical of Republicans & tosses ‘softballs’ to the Dems he interviews!!

• Mary

July 23, 2019 at 1:56 am

you hit the nail on the head, I have NEVER liked this man, he is a liberal and has always taken the wrong side of anything honest, which speaks the truth about the liberal beliefs. Good riddance, may I never see his sarcastic twisted smile again on TV

• David Dench

July 23, 2019 at 6:19 am

Chris walrus needs to put a 45 in his mouth and pull the trigger. As should ALL demonrats.

• Mike

July 25, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Same, I hear one of these people & I change radio station!!! Same when I hear obama, pelosi, schumer & all the rest…

• Nancy Waite

July 23, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I have believed the same thing all along. it is remarkable that Fox News would give him so much airtime. I refuse to watch him. He should go to CNN. He will not be missed on Fox News.

• Gilbert G Hernandez

July 23, 2019 at 3:38 pm

After the 2016 debates i never trusted this guy.

• Mark Anderson

July 24, 2019 at 1:55 pm

OAN and Newsmax are better channels for Conservatives to watch than FOX. Many years ago Fox started to lean more Left and when Murdock gave the station to his son, Fox went hard Left. Now you have Liberal Disney involved and it is time for Conservatives to leave Fox.

• David MacMaster

July 23, 2019 at 4:24 pm

agree 100%

• Laura

July 27, 2019 at 4:32 pm

I used to watch him every Sunday, but have noticed this sly shift to the left. He is after all a Wallace. I am watching him less and less, I have his show on auto record, but now I am ready to delete his show altogether.

• J P

July 22, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I will not watch Chris Wallace ever!!!!!

• Vito Losardo

July 22, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Concur, Wallace is not a good rep for Fox news, he definitely needs to GO AWAY! Go join the rest of the libs on CNN, MSNBC etc.

• marty

July 23, 2019 at 12:19 am

I really don’t think the Clinton News Network or PMSNBC are hiring anybody anymore. Sorry Chrissy!!

• PatC

July 23, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I had Fox news on and was just stunned by Mike Wallace! It was like he was interviewing for CNN or MSNBC! I saw the Trump rally in Greenville and the “Send Her Back!” chant reminded me of the “Lock Her Up!” chant against Hilary. It never occurred to me that it was racist. The “squad’s” ideas are just so ridiculous and anti-American it’s hard to take them seriously. Ban cows because they fart? The world will end in 12 years? Why can’t you say their ideas are stupid and defy common sense? Just because they’re black women you can’t criticize what they say?! I guess only white men are allowed to be criticized for their viewpoints. I’m so sick of the I’m offended crowd!! Let them all go back to their “safe spaces”.

• Ed

July 23, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Being an idiot….which the “squad” are….does not mean you forfeit your freedom of speech. I am a lifelong Repub…always voted that way, including for Trump…..,a 26 year career soldier, and a conservative. Trump was out of line for suggesting that people who disagree with him should leave the country….particularly US citizens. We have not yet abandoned freedom of speech in this country. I am a combat veteran, draw combat wounded pay and have an earned right to say what I believe. Trump was wrong! I suffered to defend the “idiot squad’s” right to speak. People died for it. Let’s not justify conservative error any more than the liberal version.

• JC

July 26, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Ed: Trump did NOT say people who don’t agree with him should leave the country! He said, “If you’re unhappy here go to another country!”

• Deborah

July 22, 2019 at 10:47 pm

me neither i watch anything but him. he is a smarmy liberal a wolf in sheeps clothing

• Ann Jones

August 4, 2019 at 2:16 pm

I have seen Wallace sloping to the left. I love Fix but when he comes I go somewhere else. Hope he soon learns that Americans want the truth. He gets paid to read the news not give me what he wants me to think.

• bob fantelli

July 22, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Ditto Didn’t care for his father, either (Mike Wallace)

• Ernesto Glauberson

July 23, 2019 at 1:56 am

The left uses the term “racism” instead of the more applicable term “ethnicity”. The “race” was invented in 18th century and then was adapted by Nazis to justify and execute the Arian purification of Germany. We in the 21st century use the term “race” indiscriminatly and wrongly. The educated people with high IQ should know that.
          Trump is not a racist. Maybe an ethnicist, but not a racist. If Trump is a racist, then all our founding fathers were racists, including G. Washington.

• David

July 22, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Chris Wallace is a Marxist Jew … just like his ole man Mike.

• Frank Randazzo

July 23, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I stopped watching that snake in the grass Wallace a log time ago when he asked then Mr. Trump [a candidate for potus}if he would be alright with the election results with Hillary standing right next to him when he anchored a debate on Fox. That was a GOTCHA question to put him on the spot and help Hillary.Trump answered honestly. His condescending way with his always saying SIR…SIR…SIR… IS STOMACH TURING.hIS FATHER WAS A BIG LIBERAL AND SO IS HE. THE APPLE DOES NOT FALL FAR FROM HE TREE.FOX SHOULD FIRE HIM PRONTO.

• terry

July 22, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Chris Wallace has been a traitor to the Republican party for a long time, he is a total fake during his show. Get rid of him, he can go & co-show with the Maddow woman bopth suited to each other.

• Bob

July 22, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Wallace is a lier and an arrogant jerk

• Moe,

July 22, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I think Chris Wallace once honored as a take no sides journalist has gotten on someone’s payroll. We watch in amazement the once most respected commentator slowly turn into a leftist sack of bias bullshit.

• Carol Dugan

July 22, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Chris Wallace has been out of line many times and that is the reason I do not watch him anymore. Fox would not lose much if they took him off the air. When he just has a very few that watch him maybe Fox will do just that.

• Brad Smith

July 22, 2019 at 10:55 pm

I have often question where he stood on issues. He has been on the proverbial fence for a while. If it’s true that he is a registered Democrat. Fox needs to fire him right now. I don’t think CNN or MSNBC are hiring right now. Maybe he can get a radio gig. Fox News is the air us true American patriots breathe. And Chris Wallace just farted.

• R J Betterton

July 22, 2019 at 11:00 pm

He has been going that way for some time. I quit watching him some time ago.

• Sarah martinez265@msn.com

July 23, 2019 at 12:21 am

Yes ,Wallace is what he is for a long time now ,I noticed almost as far as years,,he has been subtle, never the less ,he is out and we know it, time to turn off the tv when certain people come on, like,,Neil cavuto. Is questionable, shepherd smith is unquestionable, I turn them off.remains to be seen who is deserving to be on Fox News,,which sad to say, “ it’s all we have”

• Nancy Barberis

July 22, 2019 at 11:28 pm

done with wallace period

• Janice Clark

July 22, 2019 at 11:53 pm

I had to turn the channel when Wallace was on his rant on Sunday. He does not belong at FOX. He trashes President Trump at every opportunity. He had a conservative on, Trump’s border guy (forgot his title) and Wallace would not allow the guy to speak one sentence without interrupting him. He was rude, antagonistic and dismissive. The very next guest, an anti-Trump Democrat, was allowed to LIE and trash Trump non-stop. Wallace did not interrupt him even once. I will not watch Wallace again. He is disgusting!!

• MARY

July 23, 2019 at 12:04 am

AGREE!! CAN’T STAND HIM, NEVER HAVE!!!

• Dickie Bruce

July 23, 2019 at 12:09 am

Definitely need to get rid of him. He shades everything to the left, he has never been “fair and balanced!” Chip off the old block!

• Cheryl Vigani

July 23, 2019 at 12:19 am

And get of Fox News.

• Betty

July 23, 2019 at 12:34 am

Chris Wallace is NO different than Shep Smith, Juan Williams or Geraldo Rivera they are all
      Left wing liberal hacks that should have been fired from FOX years ago. I have never understood why FOX keeps them on the payroll. I turn them off the second that they are on.

• Gary Engallina

July 23, 2019 at 3:09 am

I totally agree I’m to the point where watching Chris Wallace makes me want to vomit. Is very smug and his Democratic mode. Fox values and Direction has changed and it’s time that Republicans face the reality.

• Debe DiGrazia

July 23, 2019 at 5:06 am

I agree! To being a wolf. Well, he has shown his true colors.
      It’s time that he gets the farewell party. What do ya say? Haha!

• Darlene

July 23, 2019 at 7:06 am

I agree. I did not like Chris Wallace’s comments Sunday, but for a while I noticed he has been pretty harsh on our President at times. This hurts Fox News. I have threatened to watch another channel, not NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC but found another one. Fox needs to watch their hosts opinions cause people are noticing. Juan Williams, Shephard Smith. Notice more democrats being added. I am 110% behind our President!!!!

• Pat

July 23, 2019 at 9:59 am

Chris Wallace has been left-leaning for a long time. He is divisive and critical of President Trump. I can’t believe he is still on Fox News after some of the comments he has made.

• Dave /Fiorini

July 23, 2019 at 11:48 am

Well, Wallace and sheapard smith are proving to be real rinos. Wallace is becoming a joke and smith should be on cnn. They both are going to cost Fox their top spot,

• SLM

July 23, 2019 at 2:41 pm

I’ve always thought he was a leftist.

• mike

July 23, 2019 at 10:42 pm

i think he would be more comfortable

at cnn

• Marc

July 24, 2019 at 1:36 am

Good-bye Komrad Wallace! I for one will not miss you.

• Peter

July 24, 2019 at 3:23 pm

He’s gotten just as bad as his father. He is definitely MSM material.

• Sharon capuria

July 24, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Hell no he’s not out of line.look at all the crap Hannity says and how he kisses Trump’s ass

• Sharon capuria

July 24, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Hell no he’s not out of line. look at the crap Hannity says and how he is up Trump’s butt

• Stan G

July 25, 2019 at 7:55 am

Sharon. You may not like the facts revealed by Hannity but at least you watch him. One day you will see the light. Just curious, what ‘crap’ on Hannity are you referring to? I find him to be spot on. A bit repetitive, but it takes awhile for some people to understand the truth.

• Mary

July 24, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I for one, turn Chris Wallace off every Sunday evening or where he is on . I absolutely can not tolerate him, he has such a negative voice

• Donald B

July 25, 2019 at 2:17 am

As far as I am concerned, if he made this shameful comment, he is out of line and confused about all of the facts.

• Rocky

July 26, 2019 at 3:56 am

Exactly my words. His father was a Big time demorat.

• Tim Farrell

July 26, 2019 at 5:34 pm

He needs to be removed from TV.completely.!!

• Betty

July 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Here I go again! I have been saying this for years. FOX should FIRE Shepard Smith, Geraldo Rivera,
      Judge Napolitano, Chris Wallace AND Juan Williams. BUT nobody listens to me. They all belong on CNN
      or somewhere else.

• Betty Joseph

July 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm

or somewhere else.

• Melvin Norman

July 29, 2019 at 12:42 am

I change channels when Chris Wallace shoots off his mouth with liberal crap. “One America News” is a great alternative to Fox especially with Fox hiring more liberals rather regularly.

• T. Elaine Stegmaier

July 29, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I will not watch Wallace any more. He interrupts those being interviewed too much and has come out of the closet as a Democrat and not just delivering news.

2. Hatti Nuff

July 22, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Wallace not only slid off to the left with his comments, he repeatedly badgered, interrupted and argued with Stephen Miller when he didn’t get the answers he wanted to his targeted questions. I got so pi**ed, I changed the channel.

• J Rodger Shingledecker

July 22, 2019 at 10:14 pm

I quit watching Wallace months ago, when he started learning left.

• CLYDE

July 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm

COMMIE WALLACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COMMIE TROJAN HORSE

3. Betty

July 22, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Wallace clearly went off the rails during his interview with Mr. Miller. Wallace interrupted him, wouldn’t’ let him finish answering the previous unbalanced question before hurling another one at him. I often cringe when watching his show, if not from Wallace himself then from a panelist or two such as Juan Williams. Had Wallace treated the Dim congressman he interviewed next (Nadler) with the same disdain, then no complaints from me but he didn’t. This was the last Sunday I’ll watch Wallace. And, yep, he belongs over at CNN.

• Stang6

July 23, 2019 at 12:03 am

I totally agree interrupting Miller didnothing but prove his bias. Then let Nadler call the prez a liar with no push back with all the proof sitting right in his desk. He use to push back on dems, but he has clearly shown his true color since prez Trump got elected. He does need to rectify it or he’ll lose ratings.

4. Jack Barr

July 22, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Wallace has been out-of-step with me (and other Fox viewers) for quite some time. He is a Rupert hire too, sadly….

• Susie Vann

July 22, 2019 at 11:38 pm

He speaks the truth,which not too many KOOLAID drinkers can handle the truth,off in your little world of believing everything Trump says

• Stan

July 22, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Susie you are a a omabma kool aid drinker that has no concept of the truth

• yvonne

July 23, 2019 at 2:23 pm

I agree I was disappointed in Chris Wallace. Fox was the only news I watch with out getting upset but Sunday I couldn’t believe my ears

5. EVE

July 22, 2019 at 8:41 pm

CHRIS WALLACE IS A “HASBEEN” AND A “JACK-ASSE”. LIKE ALL LEFTWING NUTS HE ONLY WANT TO BRING DOWN TRUMP. EVERYONE PICKS UP ON THE ON THE “GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM” AND IGNORES THE PART WHERE HE TELLS THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEMS THERE, THEN COME BACK AND HELP US FIX THE PROBLEMS IN THE SWAMP. HOW IS THAT RACEIST??? IT’S TIME FOR FOX TO LOOK AT WHERE THEY ARE HEADED AND DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO BE PART OF MSM OR TRULEY BRING CONSERATIVE VIEWS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• Charles Nix

July 22, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Chris Wallace needs to go, and he should take Shepherd Smith and Juan Williams with him when he does. Smith is supposed to be a news reporter but ends up bashing Trump half the time and no matter what “The Five” is discussing Juan Williams will swing it back around to bashing Trump. Fair and balanced, yes but why do they need to provide him with a platform to spew out venom and hatred for the President?

• CLYDE

July 22, 2019 at 10:25 pm

WILLIAMS IS A KISS A.. PUNK

• Maureen

July 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Agree 100%

• Tim Hoffmann

July 23, 2019 at 7:00 am

Totally agree with Eve’s post. In fact, it’s long overdue for Rupert to jump back in and overrule the leftist slant of his sons and daughters-in-law. The old Fox News dominated the cable news channels for some 20 years because they pretty much were the conservative-leaning channel. I never did buy their “fair and balanced” schtick! If the vast majority wanted the straight skinny, why did we have to listen to the obnoxious blatherings of the token leftists they paraded onto the various shows? If we wanted to hear that shit, we could change channels to the fake news stations. Rupert needs to cashier Wallace, Brazile, f_ _ king “Shep”, Juan Williams, et.al. “Immediately if not sooner”! If inundating them with thousands of protesting communications won’t stir them to action, my suggestion is to stage a massive nationwide embargo of listeners until their ratings dive to CNN’s numbers. That should send a clear message !!!!!!

• Brenda

July 23, 2019 at 10:53 am

Totally agree with Tim Hoffmann and Eve! Well said!

6. Sean

July 22, 2019 at 10:15 pm

If it wasn’t for his father he wouldn’t even have that position. Fact. I stopped watching a year ago.

7. JK

July 22, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Chris should move to CNN when we hope Fox let him go

8. Larry L Lewis

July 22, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Chris is a loser who tries to take the side he thinks will garner him most followers. He Has become a demophile and FOX should remove him along with Shepherd Smith. Both have many things in common with the loser dems and are traitors to POTUS.

9. Debbie

July 22, 2019 at 10:20 pm

This is basic mountains out of mole hills. Doesn’t matter what he said they will make something big out of it. I so wish they work that hard getting something done that would really help the country like build the darn wall before someone gets hurt bad .

10. Kay

July 22, 2019 at 10:20 pm

I no longer watch Fox News Sunday. Chris is too Democrat for me. No longer fair and balanced

11. JDN

July 22, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Send him out to pasture where he belongs. I WILL NOT watch him under any circumstances.I just turn the TV off when he comes on. Don’t understand why FOX hired him. I wouldn’t let him clean my commode if he did it for free.

12. Katherine Teissere

July 22, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Have pretty much stopped watching this Liberal host and his show. Too bad but his show will be coming to an end soon I hope.

• Kathryn Healy

July 23, 2019 at 4:18 am

Showing true bias to the left his choice though but on the wrong network. Yet I hear they are leaning to the left. Need a new Conservative network.

13. Nick Bustamante

July 22, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I quit watching Cris Wallace a long time ago ..He truly is a Lefty w/O a doubt but tries to hide it….
    He is not a creditable newsperson….

14. Jeff Harmon

July 22, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Fire Wallace he’s been bought out. I wonder what type of bills he owes.

15. Charles

July 22, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Wallace of late has lost objectivity and started to sound like a Democrat. Trump is not racist and is not stoking racial fires. He is attack 4 freshman House member idiots that are racist and Anti American.

• JG

July 22, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Mr.Wallace must decide if he’s going to a truthful news anchor,or a fake news anchor!!!!!

16. pete

July 22, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Avoid Chris Wallace unless you have an overabundance of IQ points because you will lose at least 15 points listen to his drivel!

17. Rick

July 22, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Since Murdoch’s sons took over the left slant is obvious big Clinton backers. Its not
    just Wallace, Nap, Shep, Cavuto, Juan drifting left. Look at some of their expert so called
    panels Charles Lane WAPo Mo Ell fair and balanced. Hardly !!

18. Chuck Garner

July 22, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Chris Wallace is Mike Wallace’s son… Mike Wallace was a news reporter.. Chris Wallace is a Democrat mouthpiece… He should be advertised as such… He’s got a face only a mother could love and the personality of a door knob…The only reason he is on the air is because his father was a newsman… Chris ain’t.

19. Ann

July 22, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I think if he was fair and asked the democrats questions and badgered them like he does republicans, but he doesn’t, he’s all one sided, he wouldn’t even let Steven Miller answer without interrupting him. I’m not going to watch him anymore, I don’t even like it when he fills in for Brett Baier on Special Report. NO more Chris Wallace for me. I have long ago stopped watching Shepherd Smith.

20. Henry T. Chimento

July 22, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Chris Wallace is a clone of his RINO father Mike. I’ve always wondered how he became a fixture on FOX News, as it is so painfully obvious that he’s always been liberal in conservative clothing. The only person who cannot read through his true agenda is himself. FOX should fire immediately.

21. Don Brainard

July 22, 2019 at 10:35 pm

Chris Wallace is no different than Shep Smith . He used to hide it better but now he can’t control himself. I haven’t watched either of these lefties in quite some time. FOX itself is drifting more and more to the left with the recent hire of Donna Brazile and putting RINO Paul Ryan on their Board. Looks like another one bites the dust.

22. Dean

July 22, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I totally agree he needs to go soon. Wallace is all about himself. Won’t watch him ever.

23. Terry L Earl

July 22, 2019 at 10:40 pm

I’m done with Wallace, just another Democrat political hack.

• Wanda Frost

July 23, 2019 at 2:44 am

Can’t stand to watch Chris Wallace any more. Stoped watching about a year or so ago.

24. James M Stone

July 22, 2019 at 10:44 pm

He definitely was! I watch part of that program and thought to myself what the hell was he doing! He getting as bad as Shepard Smith. I think they are both more leftist and both should be kicked off of Fox. We certainly do not need anymore radical left bullshit. Anybody with any sense at all would know that there was nothing racist about President Trump’s comment; he was speaking about their ideology which was definitely against this country. I think what they are trying to do is to build up enough support of their ideology and then try to over throw this country. They should all be kicked out of Congress and out of this country. President Trump was so right.

25. Ruben

July 22, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Wallace is a mole…..infiltrated a conservative network to help push the Left’’s agenda. Hey FOX News, if you want your ratings to continue to rise, get rid of Wallace, baier, specially j williams, and any democraps contributors…..all they do is thrash conservatives.

• Charles Jarusek

July 22, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Thank you all for the responses. I am afraid for our Country if we don’t start changing the narrative going around. No Brazile, No Williams, NO Baier and NO Wallace. I have a choice between watching Channel A or Channel B and the pushing the button is easy. I want to stay on Fox, but……

• Marlene

July 22, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Try One America News Network…you won’t be disappointed…channel 347 on Direct TV

26. Roger Powell

July 22, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Chris,
    Now that you openly gone left, you can quit pretending your out to get our President.
    After you run what used to be be a balanced political discussion show, and it gets cancelled, maybe they will hire you on the VIEW!!!!!!
    I can just see you and Behar bad mouthing our President.

27. kbmiller

July 22, 2019 at 10:45 pm

I saw it. Pull the plug on Wallace. He’s been leaning Left for too long, NOT Fair and Balanced. Juan Williams in White Face.

28. Hope

July 22, 2019 at 10:46 pm

This is not the first time, Chris Wallace has dissed our President. I’ve always thought he was a lefty, but he’s hiding. Time he went over to CNN or MS NBC. He should be one of the interviewers for the Dem debates. After all, he’s one of them!

29. Linda King

July 22, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Chris Wallace needs to be on one of the fake news outlets because he does not give unbiased coverage. Sunday’s words were absolutely untrue of President Trump. President Trump is not racist and Chris Wallace knows that. Mr. Wallace is just stoking Democratic garbage. Be fair or move to fake news,

30. Becky

July 22, 2019 at 10:52 pm

I watched a little of the interview with Stephen Miller and I was appalled by how he went after Mr Miller. He could hardly get a word in. Get rid of Wallace….he’s a joke and a traitor. If he didn’t want to her Mr Miller’s was saying back to him, he got cut off by Wallace. I can’t believe that this is 2019 and we are right back in the 60’s in regard to racism. The left and their little prima donnas are the ones who have created this racist, hate and Antifa going on in our country today. They have divided our country enough. Stand up to these people……we can’t let them win.

31. Jack

July 22, 2019 at 10:52 pm

If Fox News wishes to maintain the reputation they have established over the past few years, they will immediately fire Chris Wallace. In recent months, his “Fair and Balanced” reporting has become just another liberal suit spouting trash about our President. He and they have smeared President Trump daily, and mostly without just cause nor the facts to “back” their comments. Fox News has the reputation and slogan “Fair and Balanced”, Chris Wallace has crossed the line and has NOT been neither “Fair” nor “Balanced”. Time for him to retire!

32. David R. Nemirow

July 22, 2019 at 10:53 pm

It seems like he was possibly paid to make comments that would bring down the trust folks have of Fox News. He is so smart, that he thinks he can act stupidly and get away with it.

33. Karl Thonnes

July 22, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Since Disney bought Fox, they have been drifting increasingly left. This is the final straw. Fox has joined the whacky left. Time to leave them.

34. Cliff

July 22, 2019 at 10:58 pm

I quit watching Chris Wallace several months ago. I turn channel everytime his face appears on the screen. He not an objective reporter, and FOX News does a disservice to its viewers by portraying him as such.

• Dinna

July 23, 2019 at 12:33 am

I agree with you. He is not fair and balanced or objective any longer. Time for Chris Wallace to retire or move on.

35. EDDIE VILLARUZ

July 22, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Chris Wallace is a democrat and whenever he has the opportunity to light up President Trump with derogatory comments he will.
    I tend to change the channel when this moron starts speaking down the President, I would love to give him a piece of my mind in person. Fair and Balance is what I like about Fox.
    Fire this traitor!

July 22, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith are both Libs and it shows every time they are on the Air! When either of them are on I change the channel! They are both Awful! Fox needs to replace them TODAY!

• Ralph

July 22, 2019 at 11:15 pm

I agree it is time to replace Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith they are to one sided for Fox.

37. Jim

July 22, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I stopped watching him and Shepard Smith a while back. I can put up with Juan Williams because he is like a standing joke on the shows on which he appears.

38. Doug McEathron

July 22, 2019 at 11:04 pm

Send him back along with the fair and balanced reporter on Fox

39. Richard

July 22, 2019 at 11:11 pm

Chris Wallace has been out of line for a long time. I turn off FNC when Sheppard Smith is on and now I tune it out when Wallace is on. They keep this up and there won’t be much on FNC left to watch. I currently watch the Five, Tucker, Hannity, Greg Gutfeld and a few others. If they get forced off, I’ll have to find another news source.

40. Cecelia Henderson

July 22, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Wallace is slipping to the left. I’ve always liked his reports, even if I didn’t agree with him. He liked facts and didn’t take sides, but lately he appears to be taking sides. If President Trump’s comments where not “racist”, how can the President be “stoking racial divisions”? I found nothing wrong with the President suggesting that all four women needed more experience before coming back and trying to “fix” America, and what better place to learn than you’re own Country? Personally, I’d like to see them gone and it has nothing to do with their “race”.

41. John

July 22, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Wallace is nothing more than another Trump hater. I wish FOX would dump him. I’m so glad that FOX and Friends are on at the same time on another FOX channel. I watch that show instead. FOX, get rid of Shep Smith and Wallace, you’ll gain respect!

42. Stuart Phillips

July 22, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Wallace has been leaning more left for at least the last year. I gave up on him long ago. Time for him to go!

43. Frank

July 22, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Have never like Wallace, He’s just like his father and I didn’t like him either. The sooner he goes the better.

44. Rob Skeel

July 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Yes what Pres Trump said was not racist. The definition of racism has been altered by the Fake news media and Dems.

45. Lynda

July 22, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Wallace needs to go…So does Shepard Smith. They are both in the tank for Democrats. Whenever either one of them comes on, we turn the tv off or change the channel. Smith is the worst and we can’t for the life of us understand WHY he still has a job on Fox. At least Jaun Williams is usually with people who have some common sense and who are able to point out the holes in his liberal reasoning (or lack thereof).

46. Alan Wright

July 22, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I have never watched Wallace and I never will. For this exact reason. This is not new. He’s been a liberal parrot for years.

47. April

July 22, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Are there any journalist supporting the communist that is able to read an ENTIRE TWEET before their distracted, so what then, they make shit up, hence FAKE NEWS! Not one F’ing word about color was uttered, NOTHING ABOUT RACE CAME OUT OF THE PRESIDENTS MOUTH, BUT LIKE I SAID, THOSE WHO ACCUSE EVERYONE ELSE OF BEING RACIST ARE THEY THEMSELVES THE RACIST! And MSM proves it every day as they troll for their headline to support their “racist of the day” hate piece on Trump or his administration! The MSM and the immoral leftist don’t deserve the advantages afforded them by the freedoms of the very country they are trying to overthrow! America has blessed them with freedoms they are unable to handle responsibly, then shit all over everything that has afforded them their platform to do everything in their power to get Trump supporters to rise up, so they can unleash their imported terrorist and totally F up anything American and have the savage terrorist mentality take control of a country with a moral compass! I find it hard to be offended by ghetto minded liars, so hateful its clear they have not evolved past Neanderthal days, when most of the world have been civilized for centuries! INCREDIBLY SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE WHATEVER COLOR YOU ARE OR WHEREVER YOU CAME, ITS NOT ABOUT RACE ITS ABOUT UNAPOLOGETICALLY IGNORANCE!

48. Patricia Carr

July 22, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I stopped watching Chris Wallace 1 year ago when it became apparent he was not reporting news but making opinion. I also don’t watch Shep Smith or Media matters as their hatred of Trump is appalling! If many more “news” anchors join the Trump derangement syndrome I’ll have to stop watching Fox altogether. It’s a shame, we had 1 channel we could watch and trust and now it’s being infiltrated by liberals more and more. And they’re not checked when they stray from facts either. Bill O’riely at least called them on there loose facts and downright lies. ????

• Michael & LeeAnn Springer

July 23, 2019 at 2:33 pm

I agree. It is past time to get rid of Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith, they are both liberals that follow the dem talking points. If I wanted to hear that view I would watch cnn. Fox has also stared to lean more on the liberal alternative guests they have.

49. Donald

July 22, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I gave up watching FAUX news a year ago after Rupert gave his LIBTURDS kids a controlling interest. Wallace is like his father, a LYING LIBTURD for life, just like pathetic princess Megan Kelly. It’s tough being an informed voter with all the garbage out there today.

50. dianna carl

July 22, 2019 at 11:36 pm

I was watching yesterday when he went off the deep end. I turned the channel. He’s been a Trump hater from the start. I Don’t watch his show.

51. Thomas Stack

July 22, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Have begun watching more of Newsmax TV whenever any Fox News host begins to lean left.

52. Marge

July 22, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Chris Wallace is no Journalist! He is a Radical Left winger who hates our President!

53. maquignon

July 22, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Today is the last day I watch Chris Wallace.

• Bobbye Sue Goetz

July 22, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I think Brett still tries to be neutral, but Chris Wallace, Juan, and Shepherd need to go ASAP. I always thought Chris was balanced, but not anymore. The gloves were off in this last interview on Sunday. He was to the point of being rude. Not acceptable.

• Chester Field

July 22, 2019 at 11:51 pm

I have never watched Chris Wallace as at the time he is on I am watching either wrestling which I have recorded or one of my old recorded western 1/2 hours TV shows. Just me. Just never liked him from just seeing his adverts for his show.

54. Jo

July 22, 2019 at 11:53 pm

I stopped watching Chris Wallace months ago because of his liberal views, comments, and outright disrespect for Donald Trump. Most of his comments borderline treason. Regardless of how much you dislike the person in the POTUS office, you should always show respect.

July 23, 2019 at 12:01 am

Chris and his Father, Mike Wallace are COMMUNISTS.

56. David

July 23, 2019 at 12:08 am

All done watching him!

57. Thomas jacobi

July 23, 2019 at 12:10 am

Chris Wallace belongs on cnn. We stopped watching his show long ago.

58. Jack Whitacre

July 23, 2019 at 12:13 am

It’s about time he is gone. Too far left!!

59. Thomas Simpson

July 23, 2019 at 12:15 am

Stopped watching Chris Wallace a year or two ago.Brett not much better either. GOP are suppose to take all the crap thrown at them.Trump wont. Both fair and balanced if half a bubble off counts. Love it or leave it has been a motto of this country for decades.
    FOX has been bending over backwards with these softball townhalls for these Dems. Embarrassing and disgusting. They are going down the tubes fast. Watch OAN more lately.

60. ricdevlin

July 23, 2019 at 12:18 am

Like his father WALLACE has always been “A PINKO” but this was a bit too hot, but I think MILLER put him to bed……MAYBE better suited at MSNBC with “MADCOW”!

61. Blue

July 23, 2019 at 12:22 am

Since I’ve quit watching the Bret Baier deal and the Sunday shows, life has gotten better. Still watch Hannity, Mark Levin, and listen to Rush when I can during the week. Sorta wondering if Rush will keep appearing on Wallace’s show since he’s turned to the left.

62. Louise

July 23, 2019 at 12:26 am

I switch Wallace and Shepard and have for a long time. When Shepard had Wallace on his program they both would use Democratic talking points.

63. Lynn

July 23, 2019 at 12:26 am

I never watch Chris Wallace, he is just like his dad, a big democratic nothing. I, too hope Fox kicks him out.l

64. Jonathan Wright

July 23, 2019 at 12:32 am

I change the channel on Chris Wallace, Juan, Baier & Sheppie.
    Watching more OAN.

65. Mary

July 23, 2019 at 12:45 am

I quit watching Chris, Shepard and Wallace about6-8 months ago. In the beginning, I thought they were okay, but I got smart!!! FOX News needs to take a poll and see how many people are watching these 3 now. Bet they would be surprised! They need to get rid of them before FOX hits the tank!!
    Mary

66. Seenitbeenthere

July 23, 2019 at 12:47 am

Chris Wallace is riding on his father’s coat tail. He sucks as a commentator/journalist/host. He was despicable interviewing Kellyanne Conway. He had no business bringing her marriage up during that interview. SHAME ON HIM!
    I turn the channel when he’s on.

67. Yolanda Martinez

July 23, 2019 at 12:50 am

I switch to another channel when Wallace, Shepard are on. Especially when the idiot Juan Williams is on the 5. I know that Williams is just The FIVE token. There are many other brilliant Black men, and/or women that FOX could put on the show. Why they chose the idiot token is a mystery to me.

68. Larry Tomko

July 23, 2019 at 12:51 am

Chris Wallace needs to get a job with CNN, he is a Democrat and needs to be with his own. He is not a news caster who is fair and honest in interviewing his guest. I don’t listen to him at all.

69. O Olon

July 23, 2019 at 1:02 am

Chris Wallace needs to go or I will not watch Fox News anymore when he is on. He is no long unbiased but has gotten where he acts like he is a Leftist Democrat ………………He is no longer fair and honest.

GOOD BYE CHRIS WALLACE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

70. DonRS

July 23, 2019 at 1:14 am

Let us hope that Chris Wallace’s career is over, at least at FoxNews. He has become a Shepard Smith “look-a-like”! What a sad transformation, after control of FoxNews shifted to the IDIOT Child, Lachlan Murdock, son of Rupert Murdock!

71. Charles King

July 23, 2019 at 1:29 am

Wallace, Smith, Williams are nothing but Dimwit shills. Fox should dump all of them, but since Fox is now being run by libs don’t expect this to happen. Never watch any of them.

72. Steven Pike

July 23, 2019 at 2:02 am

I have not watched Smith for a long time. Don’t need to hear leftist crap on Fox. For a while, I did follow Wallace, thinking he might play it straight, but gave up on him. He lets his TDS show. Again, I don’t need another fake newsperson like Acosta or Maddow or Scarborough. A “fair and balanced” news person would be a blessing, but Wallace is not that person.

73. Diana

July 23, 2019 at 2:05 am

Why do the democrats and their tame commentators (I can’t call them news people) keep playing the race card. “If you don’t love this country then you should leave.” Even the most bigoted democrat should be smart enough to know that quote isn’t about race: it’s about being anti-American. If America is such a terrible place; go find someplace else to live. We won’t miss you. I don’t care if your black, brown, white or purple with pink stripes.

74. Brenda

July 23, 2019 at 2:09 am

Chris Wallace acts like he works for the hatefilled leftists on CNN disgusting . Anymore now when I had heard him do call reporting he talks over his guests especially if disagrees with them . He had over stepped his job.

75. Deb

July 23, 2019 at 2:12 am

FIRE him…he is not a reporter or journalist but a commie puppet who has succumbed to the communist propaganda and is now promoting hatred and bias towards the President of the United States.

76. Janet

July 23, 2019 at 2:47 am

I turn the Channel every time Chris Wallace is on. He has been leaning more to the left and it is disgusting to watch. If I wanted to hear that talk I would watch CNN.

77. William

July 23, 2019 at 2:53 am

Chris Wallace should have been fired at least one year ago or sooner. He hard boils the conservatives and soft pedals the liberals. It’s like he’s afraid to push the left on their views face to face. Also, same applies to Neil Cavuto and Shep Smith.

I have no problem with any host, journalist or interviewer asking tough questions to anyone, but be even-handed about it. Leave your personal bias, prejudice and opinion out of the discussion.

Also, all of this PC BULL***T. Screw it and the people promoting it. Last thing we need in AMERICA is a Group of Millennials, Generation Z, Leftist and far left leaning Liberals trying to dictate an ultra-utopia that doesn’t and won’t ever exist. What a joke and these people (who are afraid of their own shadows and have to have safe spaces) want to stifle free speech except for their own speech. And let’s not mention their hate-group, ANTIFA, which hides behind masks like the cowards they are and commit acts of violence for these groups. It’s Laughable! If this is what the 21st Century is going to look like ….. GOD HELP US!

78. Martha

July 23, 2019 at 2:56 am

I have switched to Fox Business. Much less aggravating to watch. Stuart Varney, Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, Trish Regan, and Charles Payne.

79. Bruce Walters

July 23, 2019 at 3:02 am

“Stoking racial divisions”? Obama was a master at it, but nobody wanted to be branded a racist, so they kept quiet.

80. marleen davis

July 23, 2019 at 3:18 am

What is wrong with Chris Wallace? Obviously he wants the big bucks that the low life over at the msm’s are getting. Perhaps he thinks by being a back stabber he will get more recognition who knows and frankly who cares? Is this jerk related to the Old George Wallace that corrupt Governor from, whatever southern state he was from? He must be because like George Wallace and all the Democraps, he talks out of both sides of his mouth at all times. Go away Chris and leave us in peace.

81. ap

July 23, 2019 at 3:21 am

I hate Chris Wallace. We might as well be watching CNN. Fox news it deteriorating so badly. So many liberals on now. If it wasn’t for Tucker, Hannity and Laura I wouldn’t be watching it at all. I used to watch The Five, but I just couldn’t stomach Juan Williams any longer. He has got to be the dumbest person on the Fox Channel. Shepard Smith and Neil Cavuto aren’t too far behind.

82. Karl Stecher

July 23, 2019 at 4:00 am

Obama played the race card forever. Trump in his comment in no way stoked racial fears.He stood up for America against these anti-American politicians.

83. julie kemp

July 23, 2019 at 4:03 am

Saw the interview. He kept arguing and interrupting Miller and was as sweet as pie to Nadler and gave him a PLATFORM to spread his liberal, biased lies about Trump.
    That’s it. I’m done with Chris Wallace. Fox needs to dump him.

84. Gary

July 23, 2019 at 4:25 am

Stephen Miller was right. Wallace breaks Conservatuves balls and serves up softballs to Dumocrats. He’s a biased journo we NEVER watch. His father would be totally embarrassed. He needs to gi or Fox will be CNN soon…God forbid.

85. Mary Ebach

July 23, 2019 at 5:07 am

Chris Wallace is one of those know it all people. He doesn’t report the news, he gives his opinion on it and we are supposed to sit here like dummies that he thinks we are, and accept is words. Just to look at him is arrogance.

July 23, 2019 at 8:50 am

Chris Wallace must have done too much speed or bath salts. His brains are deteriorated beyond recovery. There was nothing racist or racially divisive in the Trump comments. The racism came from the Democrat characterization of the comments. Chris Wallace has completely lost objectivity and come under the sway of the leftist Democrats. When will fox go back to accurate reporting? This is not about left-wing or right-wing politics; this is just about honesty and accuracy!

87. Mike Flanagan

July 23, 2019 at 10:43 am

That’s not the Quote ahole
    “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

88. obie moore

July 23, 2019 at 10:50 am

I don’t care much about chris either but his career isn’t over pants on fire overreacts on most stories about as bad has cnn I would say they need to stop the overreacting crap they are putting out

89. Keith f Golembiewski

July 23, 2019 at 11:26 am

He needs to retire before he puts FOX News in terrible ratings. People want to hear REAL News, not Chris Wallace opinions. FOX better get rid of him NOW. THis has been a problem for a while with Chris. WE the People want real News, we can form our own opinions. Shape up Chris or work for CNN which not many people watch any more. Is that what you want for Fox News. People are FED up with Fake news & your opinions. I you Brain real y working?????

90. Will

July 23, 2019 at 11:56 am

Wallace, like Shephard Smith, has lost his objectivity. He is no longer a journalist, just a mouthpiece for the democrat party.

July 23, 2019 at 12:06 pm

I used to like Chris Wallace, but when he showed his true colors during the last election cycle, I think he is nothing but a mush-mouth who needs to be kicked off Fox News. When he comes on, as in the case of Sheppie the Fruitcake, I turn Fox off.

92. Mb

July 23, 2019 at 1:07 pm

93. Mb

July 23, 2019 at 1:08 pm

REALLY !Mueller will go down in history as a liar due to his involvement with Uranium One with Clinton and the leftist ideology of impeachment His own dishonesty will catch up with him The less he says the better but it really Hillary’s payback… remember her crimes

94. Valerie (Libutti) Eggers

July 23, 2019 at 1:15 pm

It was disgusting display of Wallace’s bias towards the left. He completely ignored all the hatefulness of the “squad” all the America bashing and in turn American bashing. I’ve always known Wallace was a Dem but he has lost all credibility in my view. Wonder if his father approved?

95. Jim1937

July 23, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Little Chrissy has been stoking his STUPID for years!

96. Val Gailums

July 23, 2019 at 2:19 pm

When Chris Wallace, Shephard Smith, Bret Baier, Juan Williams, or Napolitano are on I turn the channel. The hate Trump 5 should be working for CNN or CNBC. I used to watch Fox exclusively, but not anymore. Fire them and get them off and I will be back.

97. jim

July 23, 2019 at 2:32 pm

he has never liked the president and
    he needs to start real reporting or
    change to a fake outlet where he can
    eepress his true feelings not the truth.

98. C T Dunsford

July 23, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Wallace is following in his father’s footsteps with his increasingly liberal rhetoric. He is both un-fair and un-balanced. When he’s on, we turn the channel. Fox is better than this and Wallace belongs on PMSNBC.

99. brent a gerber

July 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm

very dissapointed in chris wallace- seems he has drifted to the left.time to call an “ace an ace”

100. Carol A Burkhart

July 23, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I have thought Chris Wallace lost his objectivity a long, long time ago. That is when I quit watching him. I hate to give any one a bad report, but he went off the rails when Trump became President.

101. Philip Chapman

July 23, 2019 at 4:04 pm

ONLY REASON HE GETS AWAY WITH HIS LIBERAL BIAS IS HE IS ONLY ON THE WEEKEND….HE AND SMITH SHOULD GO TO THE FAKES NEWS CABLE NETWORKS….THEY FIT IN WELL WITH THE LIES AND FAKE NEWS HOSTS

102. Armand

July 23, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Chris, You fell in with the rest if the liberal media in misquoting the President’s remarks.
    The remarks were taken completely out of context. If you are going to quote something, do it honestly and completely. I disagree with your characterization of the president
    “no question that he is stoking racial divisions.” Take a look at the vitrole coming from the other side.
    I agree with others on this site that have said you have lost your objectivity,and have really joined the Democrat talking machine.
    Your treatment of Stephen Miller was reprehensible, you constantly interrupted him and didn’t allow him to complete his answers to your questions.
    I am another who will not be watching your program or any other appearance you make on any other program, as I now do when Shep Smith, Juan Williams, Leslie Marshall and Donna Brazile,appear on any program, I Just change the channel.

So wise up or GOOD BY FOX News.

103. Marvin

July 23, 2019 at 6:08 pm

He has been in left field for some time now so I quit watching any program he was on.

104. Cheryl Victor

July 23, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Chris Wallace is beyond arrogant. I guess Fox has to keep some Linerals on the payroll to be fair and balanced. They hired Donna Brazell who fed Hillary the questions to the Presidential debates in 2016.

105. Richard Magnano

July 23, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Has everyone forgotten about that vicious attack Chris Wallace and Megan Kelly did to Donald Trump during a National Interview before the 2016 election? Now that was the end of Megan’s rein, and she still hasn’t recovered anything.

• Edq

July 23, 2019 at 8:00 pm

except a few million bucks more than you and I will ever have,.

106. Borecrazy

July 23, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Chris Wallace, in my book, used to be tolerable, but his leading and leftist leaning questions became more & more obnoxious. To the point of not being able to even watch or listen to him anymore. It’s comforting to know so many agree with my assessment! When the shows featuring Wallace go down in the ratings enough that the station owners realize they have to do something, they will have a tough decision. To keep him and bite the bullet, or make changes that brings the shows back to reality. That is what made Fox News popular-a beacon in a media world of insanity!

107. T Brazeal

July 23, 2019 at 11:30 pm

I believe his old man was a communist new caster and Chris Wallace didn’t fall far from the tree. He has been with the Democrap/Communist side of things every time I have watched the show, and I might add,
    Because of his position I would turn him off more times than I watched the show to the end!

I just don’t need his left leaning commentary!!!!!

108. Lou7

July 24, 2019 at 3:15 am

I have stopped watching Chris Wallace. I used to watch Chris Wallace at 9 am, snuffleupagus at 10, etc. Now I don’t watch any of these ANTI AMERICAN MORONS!

109. Gene Donner

July 24, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Wallace needs to go. I now watch One America News more than Fox, anyway. Fox is driving me away.

110. gibsg00

July 24, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Fox needs to get rid of wallace and smith.One can go to msnbc and other can go to cnn.

111. GVC

July 24, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Would like to know why my comment was not posted!!! This is my email, just check it. Not fair that you did not post my comments.

112. David Kight

July 28, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I no longer watch Fox News when Chris Wallace is on, It sounds more like CNN or MSNBC when he is on air and their thinking is not my thinking.so long Chris Wallace have a bad day.

113. Camille Gilliam

July 28, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Sorry but Obama started all of the racial divide, while he was in office trying to take this country down. He wanted to make this a 3rd world country.
    Chris, You may as well retire because we don’t want to hear what you have to say. Go home.

114. jack Antonio henriques

July 29, 2019 at 1:55 am

IF FOX NEWS DOES N T CANCEL WALLACE THEY ARE GOING TO LOOSE MANY VIEWERS. I thought fox was an un bias network and with Wallace that is no longer true. GET RID OF THIS CLOWN OR LOOSE YOUR VIEWERSHIP FOX

115. Sharon Johnson

July 29, 2019 at 8:09 pm

I used to watch Chris Wallace on a regular basis, but that comment ended it. He’s agreeing too much with the leftists on the other anti-
    Trump networks. I took it out of the programs that I DVR.

116. Thomas

August 18, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Fox should fire him and the other moron smith

117. Marion Gebhardt

October 22, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I turn-off Fox when Chris Wallace comes on. I think Fox should take him off the air.

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.