This Fox News host just made the biggest mistake of his life

Many Fox News viewers — including President Trump — are noticing changes at the network.

The audience has been puzzled by some of these developments.

And this Fox News host just made everything worse by committing the biggest mistake of his life.

Midday host Shepard Smith is a dedicated and down-the-line liberal.

His program is a hotbed of fake news and Democrat Party talking points.

During a recent broadcast he launched into a tantrum about the supposed mistreatment by the Trump administration of illegal alien children at border detention facilities.

Breitbart reports:

“I told you a legal delegation went in to take a look at the conditions there and reported back,” he said. “Our reporting is as follows. The resignations of the customs and border protection chief or the acting one comes on July 5. His resignation comes as Americans demand answers of migrant children held in custody. We reported on horrendous conditions in Clint, TX. A legal team visited and issued a stunning report on what they saw. They say about 300 children were there, some for weeks, even though U.S. rules say the kids must be transferred after three days.”

“One lawyer said the children, many not yet in their tens, were taking care of infants and toddlers,” Smith continued. “In other words, young migrant children less than ten years old taking care of infants and toddlers. Their clothes covered in snot — no access to toothbrushes or toothpaste or soap, basic necessities for any of us and all the more so for children. We reported accurately here yesterday that were these prisoners of war instead of innocent children, withholding of those items would be violations of the Geneva Convention. That’s what the president considers treating well the children of migrants that came across the border without documents.”

“Children who are now separated from their families, 100 of whom were transferred elsewhere and today returned to that faculty which is incapable of providing toothbrushes and toothpaste and soap where children were sitting in their own filth,” he added. “Those are the facts at that facility.”

First of all, no one even knows if these reports are true.

A couple left-wing lawyers made these claims, and because they reflected poorly on President Trump, the Fake News Media ran wild with them.

Second, these conditions were worse under Barack Obama.

It was Barack Obama who used cages to house illegal alien children.

Smith and his liberal allies in the Fake News Media continue to perpetuate the lie that this border crisis is Donald Trump’s creation.

1. james r hunt

June 26, 2019 at 7:16 pm

just another liberal homo idiot AND YOU BETTER NOT TRUST FOX WITH THE TRUTH NEWS!!!!!!

• william couch39h2

June 26, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I don’t..I watch FBN for about 6 hours a day now. The rest of the day is parroted by rude commentators that will not let the quest speak without interruption.. Cavuto is the worst.. When he’s not mumbling…

• Colleen La Rose

June 26, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Hi William
        What is FBN? I may see if I can get that on my TV here in philly.

• Keith D

June 26, 2019 at 11:10 pm

FOX BUSINESS NETWORK

• hubert bradford

June 26, 2019 at 11:23 pm

check out O.A.N. news. they are real sheaperd smith an chrish Wallace are lovers of the devil stay away from them

• Dee

June 30, 2019 at 1:41 am

I agree ! Also Do Not watch the five . W Williams is Such a Scumbag ! Only good shows on fox are Tucker , Hannity , Judge Pierro , Levin , And Gutfeld !

• Patti Schneider

July 5, 2019 at 6:55 pm

One American News (OAN) is a LOT of real news and no fluff, opinions or slants. Many good programs there. Also America This Week at 11:30 Sunday night on CBS. Sharyl Atkisson follows that. VERY interesting.

• Deb

July 5, 2019 at 3:30 pm

AMEN………. Trust Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeanne and Laura Ingraham ONLY !!!!! Shep and many other daytime “people” (they are NOT journalists)…. those need to just HOP ON OVER TO MSNBC, CNN ETC. We don’t even bother turning on FOX until 7pm CST.

• chief 1937

July 5, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Fox news is fast turning themselves into another CNN and that move may very well prove disastrous.

• Maurice ArnoldBeen doing that for about 6 months now

July 5, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Been doing that for about 6 months now

• carol

July 5, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I watch the evening edit and then lou dobbs on the fox business news channel..after lou I switch to Fox news and watch tucker, hannity and laura…..Never watch full of baloney smith or cavuto
        Sat just watch Waters, the Judge and Greg
        Sun just watch the next revolution and mark levy

• Adrian Vance

June 27, 2019 at 12:07 am

Shepherd Smith is the one liberal Fox has on the air and he is there due to efforts of Rupert Murdock’s children who are all liberal. They will turn FOX into MSNBC when Rupert goes.

• Nancy

June 27, 2019 at 4:02 am

Adrian,
        Have you not noticed all the libs Fox has made Fox Contributors now? When they reach that level, they are now getting paid. Before, no pay. Richard Fowler, Donna (give Hillary the debate questions) Brazille, and several others.

• Camille Gilliam

June 27, 2019 at 6:06 am

Shepherd Smith was there before Murdock’s kids got involved, yes they are very liberal, too. If they change things too much someone will have to start another station, that they can control.

• Keith D

June 30, 2019 at 10:38 pm

OAN One AMERICAN News Net! Just the news YOU make the decisions ! Their OPINION is STRAIGHT CONSERVATIVE!!!! Great station!

• Nancy

July 5, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Can’t get it where I am. Would love to.

• Marion McKenzie

June 27, 2019 at 2:05 am

Who cares what this Side Saddle piece of Dung thinks?????

• Allen

July 5, 2019 at 3:37 pm

I agree with you, Marion. I refuse to listen to this garbage can. I had to laugh at this headline. “This Fox News host just made the biggest mistake of his life” Smith made the biggest mistake of his life when he came out-of-the-closet. Being from Louisiana, I have another one of the morons, Don Lemon, for whom I have to apologize.

• Hurley Henson

June 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm

I wonder just how many illegals ole liberal lunatic Shepherd Smith has at his house. If he is so much for disease infested criminals then he needs them living with him.

• CHRIS KELLY

July 1, 2019 at 5:25 pm

This smith kid on fox news is hated in his state of mississippi. they view him as a violation of natural law. They are ashamed of him. he is terrible anyway as a tv person. degeneracy runs in the tv world.

• Chuck

July 5, 2019 at 4:59 pm

If i see him or juan w. on i turn the channel.

• Aline

July 5, 2019 at 5:42 pm

You’re right, james r hunt!! But, I’ll never watch anything else beside Hannity, Judge Pirro, Laura Hingraham, Jesse Watters, Tucker Carlso, Shannon…all the ‘ BRAINS and HEARTS ‘ of Fox News! The rest can kiss my grits! These folks are Christians, Catholics who love the Lord, and I trust them!

• LillyL PUTNEY

July 5, 2019 at 6:13 pm

what they don’t take into the real fact is simple. They don’t have a legal parent any where in the USA. These children are orphans. Some of the babies the little ones some was found abandon in the desert. They can’t just put them out on the street how would these 1 and 2 year old’s surive Does any one of these loud mouths even care to check their facts instead of just spreading lies. Fact check it for your self.

• LillyL PUTNEY

July 5, 2019 at 6:13 pm

• Harry

July 5, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Idiot is too kind of a word to use on good ole Shep, how about Shepard Shithead Smith. His sexual leanings mean nothing to me it’s his total stupidity that I find offensive.

• Arthur Netteler

July 5, 2019 at 11:27 pm

We switched FULL TIME to One American News Network.. (OAN)

2. c

June 26, 2019 at 10:27 pm

Does Sheptard Smith still have any viewers? He should be on CNN where decent people wouldn’t have to see his lying face.

3. Richard Hennessy

June 26, 2019 at 10:28 pm

The people being detained until their asylum claims can be judged are not being held against their wills. They can go home or they can await judication in detention centers. It is their choice. They should have the opportunity to apply for asylum at a US embassy, consulate or other designated place outside the US and remain there, taking care of themselves until allowed entry, if that happens. However, Democrats won’t cooperate to make this change to immigration laws because they want the issue, not a solution to it. They also want the illegal aliens to be granted citizenship or vote illegally and vote Democrat.

4. PATTI Burt

June 26, 2019 at 10:30 pm

NO ONE I KNOW WATCHES THIS GUY ANYMORE. HE IS JUST ANOTHER LIB APPENDAGE OF THE DEM PARTY . ASK HIM HOW MANY ILLEGALS HE IS TAKING CARE OF. WE HAVE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COMING IN HERE NOW PLUS THE MILLION THAT COME LEGALLY . HE BETTER GET SEVERAL BUNK BEDS AT HIS HOUSE IF HE IS HONEST AND TAKE A BUNCH IN AND DO HIS PART OR HE IS JUST ANOTHER BIG HYPOCRITE LIKE THE REST OF THEM THAT DO NOT WANT THEM WHERE THEY LIVE

• Cherie Guenther

June 27, 2019 at 6:59 pm

OUTSTANDING answer !! We have been saying this since all of this mess started.

5. Cliff

June 26, 2019 at 10:30 pm

The time has been LONG overdue to boot this homo moron OFF FOX ..(As well as wallace the other anti-TRUMP hating scumbag.) Their “job” is to report the NEWS, NOT inject their OWN DEMOCOMMUNIST-TAINTED “personal opinion” into their programs.

6. lester hatfield

June 26, 2019 at 10:35 pm

get rid of him hes a anti trumper
    R

• Cappy

June 27, 2019 at 12:01 am

If Fox fires Smith he could always make the claim that Fox doesn’t hire gay people on their channel or some stupid crap.

7. Xman3

June 26, 2019 at 10:41 pm

What about ‘illegal’ does liberals and democrats not understand? These illegals and children of illegals should not be here in the first place. — Never vote for a lying, liberal democrat at any level – Federal, State and Local.

• gary leitner

June 26, 2019 at 10:42 pm

AMEN

• Betty Jay

June 27, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I agree. Never trust a Democrat. Just take a look at San Francisco. Used to be a beautiful city. I wouldn’t water my money there anymore. Chicago is another city ran by Democrats and is now a garbage dump. The Democrats ruin every city that they control.

• Disgusted

June 28, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Most of the children that come with adults are not their children. They are rented or kidnapped children. How else would they end up in the desert alone after they are let go, since that is what says at the moment. Families must be allowed into the country.

• James Ternes

July 1, 2019 at 12:33 am

AMEN and AMEN!

8. Veteran

June 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Stopped watching FOX News during the 2016 campaign because of Shepard Smith, Megyn Kelly, and their Kasich sycophants, switched to One America News and never looked back the only hosts they have worth watching are Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, and Levin anyway. I wish they all move to Blaze TV, or even better Blaze TV would turn back into CRTV.

9. borecrazy

June 26, 2019 at 10:50 pm

I was always of the belief that migrants could apply for asylum at any U.S. Embassy in their country. As a matter of fact I have said for quite a while now that the U.S. should have announced immediately that asylum applicants would no longer be accepted at the border or in the U.S. territory, but will only be considered at the embassy of their country and through proper channels. ANYONE trying to force their way in circumventing these guidelines would immediately be denied access to the process in the future! If they cannot follow procedure, we don’t want them here!

10. Gideon Rockwell

June 26, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I can’t stand Shep Smith. His is the one show I don’t watch on Fox News.

11. ERIC

June 26, 2019 at 11:09 pm

At 3pm eastern, change the channel

12. JDN

June 26, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I don’t care for him at all. I saw his “speech”
    Try this. Send me your lame, lazy and crazy and we will feed, cloth, house & TRY to educate them, while keeping their belly full and our maturity ward full.
    Yep I’m DONE WITH HIM NOW.

13. david

June 26, 2019 at 11:38 pm

If FOX knows what is good for themselves they will FIRE this liberal faggot.

• ken luckenbaugh

July 3, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Shep is one of their best when it comes to low standards, FOX news is turning to shit, folks, its time to start watching OAN especially when those damn dumb libtards are using air time. These democraps are making me sick, bunch of lying bastards, unfortunately FOX news is going down the tubes with the rest of fake news,,,,

14. O Olon

June 27, 2019 at 12:27 am

SS I used to watch your show but I CAN’T STAND TO LISTEN OR WATCH ALL YOUR BIGOTED LIES ANYMORE. PLEASE JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY. I THOUGHT FOX WAS UNBIASED BUT YOU WERE ALWAYS A LIAR AND BIASED.

FIRE THE CREEP.

15. JMichael270

June 27, 2019 at 12:33 am

Fox is going further left each day. I watch very few programs anymore and I use to watch them exclusively. I now watch ONe America News Network. Shepherd Smith needs to get together with Adam Schiff And Eric Swallowell…..they have a lot in common……,,lol.

16. Marilynn Reeves

June 27, 2019 at 1:20 am

Start a Petition for Fox Viewers to sign.. If enough sign their is no way he can sue on Gay aspect.
    I could care less if he is Gay, to me that is a personal choice. However I do take issue with a liberal giving his views on a Conservative network.

17. HUMPY BERG

June 27, 2019 at 2:18 am

shepherd smith is/was the reason i stopped watching Fox i feel he leaves my tv screen covered in slime a stinking dirty piece of garbage

18. Kenneth Ross Lee

June 27, 2019 at 2:46 am

smith is mentally ill. He belongs in Bellevue until his dying breath. Will not and do not watch this piece of road kill.

19. Sam Oliva

June 27, 2019 at 10:41 am

The only time I ever watch Sheepshit Smith’s show is when he is NOT on it.
    A day without him is like a day without hemorrhoids!

20. Sam Oliva

June 27, 2019 at 10:47 am

Gay Sheepshit Smith belongs on CNN with
    Anderson Pooper and
    Don Lemon-AIDS.

June 27, 2019 at 12:24 pm

L=LIARS, I=Insane B=boneheads E=egotistical R=rude A=Asses L=Liars This is a liberal system that is being controlled by “the god” (which means “Allah” ask a Muslim what”the god” means) of this world. See 2 Corinthians 4:4 and then again in Ephesians 2:2 and also in Matt 4:8-10 KJV Satan controls the world systems of this planet and he controls the media etc and yet the Media has NO idea, they are doing Satans bidding! One day, they will come to know this Truth, but, it may be that it will be to late to do anything about that!

June 27, 2019 at 12:42 pm

it is a good thing for Fox, Abc, Nbc etc etc that they don’t rely on my viewing habits to make any money and stay on the air, becuase if that were so…they would have gone off the air, 30 years ago! I have haven’t watched enough news media propaganda to fill a days worth of listening/watching! If I get a minute per week, that’s enough to make me “SICK”! I KNOW a LIAR when I hear one, and I sure know deceit when I also hear it! There is NO news, it’s called fluff! When a news media outlet covers for a LYING,Illegal, foreigner from Kenya Africa who bows to a Muslim Arabian and snubs our Friends and allows infedels to be imported and then to correct the same foreigner when he said he was a Muslim, that is NOT an entity that gives a hoot, (I want to say Damn) about the news, they care about the money and the sentaionalism that goes w/it! They care about controlling the masses! FOX NEWS….PUKE!!

23. Jim1937

June 27, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Shepis a Rump Ranger who can talk longer and say less than anyone on the planet!

24. Bob

June 27, 2019 at 1:18 pm

FOX Fake News !?
    If we can’t believe FOX anymore we’ll have to watch OAN !

25. Eve

June 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Most of FOX is still conservative. The night time programs are, for now. Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Levin, etc. BUT they are adding a lot of the DemoNUTS a little at a time. Shep Smith, Bret Bauer, Donna Brazille. Just a matter of time before they go ALL Lib, just like all the other liars and hypocrite news channels…

26. mike whitty

June 27, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Shep and buttgreaser should get on very well together in an ankle gripping contest!

27. Jon Exner

June 28, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Facts for shepard smith and other open border supporters.
    These are illegal alien invaders not migrants.
    They are not fleeing their countries because they themselves are political or religious refugees they are coming here for economic reasons and that is not what the refugee laws are meant for. If they were we would have 4 BILLION refugees claiming asylum.
    As a sovereign nation we have the right to determine who can and who can not come to our country.
    Supporting border security is not racism, nor is it white nationalism nor any other label you want to place on it. It is nothing short of protecting our border from illegal alien invaders.
    When I return from a 2 week vacation and find a family in my home eating my food, drinking my alcohol, wearing my cloths, watching be cable, sleeping in my bed I do not call them undocumented guests, I call them home invaders and demand the be arrested and removed from my home.
    The same logic should be used at our borders.

• Cammy

June 30, 2019 at 5:13 am

Well put Jon, you are ‘spot on’
      Trump/Pence 2020
      Never watch Sheppy Smith, also go to OAN news most of the time.

28. grinnie

June 28, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Jon, very well said! Thank you!

29. Kmf

June 29, 2019 at 10:36 pm

I no longer watch fox news. They all sream and yell. Yes you hannity. I used to like you but you no longer can keep your cool. I do not watch any news. I watch pod news. I get the truth that Trump is a good man and is doing the right thing. The demos are nothing but satan worshipers. When they get in in 2024 they will kill off every person over 65 except demos. They will call for killing seniors. Just look at review boards for insurance companies. Run by nurses not meds. They now decide if you get needed surgery and medications. Our country is going to hell.

30. MICHAEL c. LAGREE

July 5, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Smith is foxes token fag, part of their fair & balanced crap. He’s a
    Trump hating pole smoking liberal & needs to be on CNN, not Fox. I make sure fox is off during the daytime when all the lying libs are on. If I wanted to hear the other side I’d watch CNN or PMSNBC. BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

31. Alice Cokefair

July 5, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Forget Fox News, Fox Business is better, and One America News Network is even better! If you have a commie cable company (like we do- Comcast) that refuses to carry One America News, get an Amazon Fire Stick and stream One America. Less than $5/month- well worth it for honest news!

32. Nancy

July 5, 2019 at 6:37 pm

The only honest commentators/journalists, are the ones that state the facts: that this whole mess is the fault of Congress. They can quickly amend the law regarding asylum and birthright citizenship, lottery immigration and family immigration. Could have it all done in 1 day IF the libs truly were concerned about all these (future Democrat voters).
    All commentators need to come back with that EVERY time a lib tries to blame Trump and whine about the treatment of these invaders. If they don’t, they are no better than the lib commentators.

July 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm

If Shepard Smith is really the voice of Fox News, then Fox News has gone down the toilet. I hope it is not true, but Smith is disgusting, inept and far too leftist to be honest or accurate.

34. Double Eagle

July 5, 2019 at 7:19 pm

My funniest moment with “needle-dich” Shepard happened 15 or do years ago when he was taking about a terriorist and said, this particular terrorist, “and his wife, a lesbian”…after a pregnant pause, he said, “Make that Lebanese.” LMFAO!!! Turned to my wife and said, Did he say that? She laughed and said, yes he did! The tape must be somewhere!!!! Never trusted the cork sacker since!!!

July 5, 2019 at 8:05 pm

This little faggot, needs some street justice.

36. Leslie Stevenson

July 5, 2019 at 8:52 pm

SMITH IS A HUMP. he needs to be selling make up at the Lancome counter , he could test it all first. He hates te POTUS and yet the left wing aholes running FOX let him do it. Go to CNN or MSNBC, you would fit right in there.

July 5, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Fox needs to fire that snarky goober-gobbler! He is BIASED and it is against President Trump!

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.