The View’s reaction to the killing of ISIS’s leader could force them off the air for good

The View is the go-to talk show for the rabid anti-Trump Left.

They count on the hosts to viciously attack Trump no matter what he does.

But their reaction to the killing of ISIS’s leader could force them off the air for good.

Of all the hosts on The View, none cross the line with their anti-Trump attacks more than Joy Behar.

Following the killing of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Behar couldn’t wait to find a way to attack Trump.

After co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked the table, “Can we at least agree the world is a better place without this guy in it?” Behar responded, “Who, Trump or Baghdadi?”

Even though the left and right came together to celebrate the Obama administration’s victory killing Osama Bin Laden in 2011, the leftists in the media couldn’t do the same for President Trump, when the U.S. military led a raid Saturday that killed prominent ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The anti-Trump hosts of The View Monday were so bitter, that they basically admitted there wasn’t anything Trump could do that would be applauded by them, because he was “tainted.”

Co-host Joy Behar gave a jaw-dropping response to the news. Whoopi Goldberg asked the table, “So can we at least agree that the world is a better place without this guy in it?”

Behar nastily responded, “Who, Trump or Baghdadi? Which one?” as the audience cheered loudly.

Co-hosts Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsman fervently argued that this was a win for America and critics needed to stop complaining about Trump for at least a moment. McCain pointed out how there was people celebrating the streets when Bin Laden was killed, but she was disappointed “there was not this feeling of celebration” over Baghdadi’s death. “[W]e should take these wins because it’s a win for America, and it’s a win for democracy, and it’s a win for freedom,” she began.

President Trump is the reason that Baghdadi is dead.

When Barack Obama was President, ISIS was able to grow without much fear, because they knew Obama was not a strong leader.

But with Trump in office, ISIS is on the brink of complete loss, with the killing of their leader being just another step towards that.

Instead of speaking that truth, Behar couldn’t help but fantasize about Trump dying.

Do you think Joy Behar crossed the line?

1. Steve Scoutaris

October 31, 2019 at 2:42 pm

How much more evidence do we need to see that people on the left are disturbed?

2. Storm

October 31, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Wish some members of her family were raped/killed by this guy, would she feel the same way, and I think she would. She is just a POS that needs to catch a illness that would have her in great pain all day long.

3. Uncle Dave

October 31, 2019 at 10:11 pm

What an airheaded redhead!! She probably thinks she’s funny which in itself indicates her “airheadedness. What is also sad is the number of squealing females who attend her show, giving her the encouragement she so desperately craves So very sad!!!

4. JOANNA

October 31, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Behar a total IGNORANT old lady!!!!

5. DaleNess

October 31, 2019 at 11:04 pm

What else could you expect from Behog? The woman(?) is truly a witch. These people hate Trump even more than I disliked the Kenyan, but at least I didn’t want him to fail because if he failed, then we all were the loser.

6. Betty J Harrison

November 1, 2019 at 3:14 pm

AMEN

7. Barry O

November 1, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Behar is such a C-U-N-T….

8. Jim1937

November 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm

The show should be called B itches Unanimous!

9. Christina

November 1, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Way to many people seem to forget that when Bush left office his administration had already done much of the tracking down of Bin Laden. Obama just took all the credit, just like he is trying to do now with our great economy. Despite having stated during the 2016 election, that Trump could only bring back jobs to Americans if he had a magic wand……
    These women on the view are so full of hatred that they would likely go off the air before admitting that President Trump has done anything good for America. That’s a hatred that has to infect every aspect of their lives…..

10. James Beckstein

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

She is going to have to answer for her comments when she meets her makder.

11. Charles m Covington

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Really they aren’t worthy of a reply !

12. Gary J Smith

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

POS is the correct description

13. Gerry

November 1, 2019 at 3:32 pm

F*** the view, their PsOS hosts and their ignorant viewers !!!!

14. Sylvia

November 1, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Behar is just a LEFT WING DEMOCRAP LUNATIC JUST LIKE ALL DEMOCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. raygun

November 1, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Ditto !!!!

16. Donald

November 1, 2019 at 3:36 pm

The world would certainly be a better place without Behar in it.

17. tomm

November 1, 2019 at 3:40 pm

This is a great site but many times the headlines are not realistic like the one for this report. That rotten show will probably get rave reviews from the ignorant leftist females that watch it. Woe be unto any man who is involved with a regular viewer of the show.

18. raygun

November 1, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, as this represents a small clueless minority of liberals in their small bubble with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sic’em Donald, give’em headaches, heartburn and sleepless nights.

19. Loren England

November 1, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Behar crosses multiple lines every time she opens her demonic mouth! She is the most hateful, evil creature besides Hillary in existence!

20. Loren England

November 1, 2019 at 3:45 pm

My level of evidence reached the full level early in the Obama regime.

21. Mary

November 1, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Behar has sold her soul to the devil. She is evil, hateful and taking up space in our world. Get rid of the witch.

November 1, 2019 at 3:50 pm

REMOVE THAT SHOW FROM THE AIR!! And while you’re at it, REVOKE the broadcast license for MSNBC!

23. Diana S.

November 1, 2019 at 4:01 pm

She is just another reason I don’t even have a television. If I want to listen to a bunch of lies I could do it without rotting my brains. Every year there’s less worth watching on television. I remember when comedy was comedy without all the swearing and sexual innuendo. A true comedian could get a laugh without saying a word. I’ve thought Whoopi was out of line sometimes. It’s sad to think she’s the sane one on that show.

24. gary vogt

November 1, 2019 at 4:07 pm

America would be better off without these people spewing their hate. People get blocked on FB every day for saying far less but these pukes have a total platform. disgusting.

November 1, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Is she any kin to Kathy Griffin? I swear you could put a pair of those ugly red glasses on Griffin and she would look just like Behar!
    Both have a mental illness. As a matter of fact, all of the views women are sick!

26. Desert Fox

November 1, 2019 at 4:12 pm

This is not the go-to-talk show…It’s the run away from talk show. I thought Jews were suppose to stay away from pork yet this pig, behar, is one ugly fat POS.

27. Jeanne R Stotler

November 1, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I stopped watching the View shortly after it came on, watched maybe a dozen shows, then quit, Calif. water must be contaminated, they all seem to be nuts. I will vote next week in local elections and I am hoping everyone does, then we can show these Dems how we feel and that be the first step to return America back to what my ancestors fought for from Plymouth to today.

28. Carlie

November 1, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Dilly,Dilly!

29. Teddy

November 1, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Amen Loren.

30. john parak

November 1, 2019 at 4:33 pm

BEHAR IS CANCER ON THE VIEW!!!!!

31. gary

November 1, 2019 at 4:35 pm

If they all looked like her no one would touch them with a ten foot pole.

32. deRanger

November 1, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Thanks for deleting my perfectly cogent comment, POF news. Does the Left’s Big Bag Daddy own YOU too?

33. Dolores Herrmann

November 1, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Never watched the show but surfed past once in a while and when I caught Whoopi endorsing Ocrapo I knew to stay away from that show. Same goes for Oprah – wouldn’t dare watch people who only endorsed for color.

34. Linda DeFoore

November 1, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Behar makes me physically ill.So hateful and she actually thinks she is cute.

35. Calvin

November 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm

The only thing that surprised me about this story is that there are actually people who watch the view…misery loves company I guess.

36. John Watson

November 1, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Yes I agree, Please Take This Crap OFF the Air !

37. elmer fudd

November 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I beat her pussy smells like an old rotten fish

38. Conway Redding

November 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I’ve never understood what credentials Behar has that compel anyone to take seriously anything she has to say.

39. Bonnie

November 1, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Credentials? All she is, is a low-life DYKE. Another jealous biotch. . .

40. Yvonne

November 1, 2019 at 6:20 pm

I seen ONE show and that was enough for me!!

41. Carol Dugan

November 1, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Everyone keeps saying they will be off the air,but it never happens. They should have been off the air many years ago. Behar is a disgrace to America.

42. THOMAS

November 1, 2019 at 6:22 pm

The next time we send a Team to make a hit they should stop by Behar’s place and do a practice run on her !

43. Barbie2449

November 1, 2019 at 6:28 pm

See that’s the thing exactly.they are so insane over Trump winning that they can’t see that he took out the main man in ISIS. The Democrat party has fostered this madness and it is totally over the top! Their bizarre hatred of Trump has divided our country. He’s done so much that is good and Obama did so much harm. I’m hoping for a landslide victory in 2020! MAGA!

November 1, 2019 at 6:33 pm

It’s a damn shame they didn’t have the chance to TORTURE him for at least 24 hours before they ground him up and fed him to the SWINE and DOGS.

45. Czerny

November 1, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Behar have a daughter? What if she were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered by el-Baghdadi? Would she still feel the same if Trump took him out? What an ungrateful idiot. She doesn’t deserve this president.

46. Emma Jo Mosher

November 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Years ago when they first came on, they were not to bad then as the years went on Behar started going off her rocker and she is not getting any better. But because of her I quit watching the show. I agree with everything that those people before me wrote about her. I think if they keep the show, they better get rid of her, PERIOD. She is no good. I DO THINK THAT ONE OF HER MAIN PRBLEMS IS SHE JEALOUS OF THE PRESIDENT AND HIS FAMILY.JUST SAYIN SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN IDIOTS!

47. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Honestly, these overweight women should be out jogging. They hate Melania, probably more than Trump because she is a constant reminder that they should be getting some exercise and eating a lot less!

48. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I quit watching a long time ago. But I never was a regular. Because I am a college grad, and they are just a gossip show.
    And Whoopie got mad because a viewer thought she dressed terrible, so Whoopie yelled at the camera for her to “Go to he**!
    I thought – man, I’m glad I’m in the working world and not at home watching these stupid women.
    Boring!!!!!

49. haywood

November 1, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I would add all of her fans too!

50. sebring

November 1, 2019 at 8:23 pm

i say, please, please, please take them off the air.

51. Yoda

November 1, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Never mind Behar. What about the audience clapping? What would have happened had she said Obama?

52. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 8:57 pm

The audience is probably FAKE with “canned laughter” playing to cue the audience to act interested.
    All those “comedy” shows use fake laughter.

53. Ivdad

November 1, 2019 at 9:54 pm

The show could show a botched abortion where the fetus survives and the Doctor takes the fetus by the feet and slams its head against the table and these “hosts” and their audience would be on the floor laughing.

54. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Working, educated women do not watch these garbage shows. They ARE WORKING!
    Only women who are on welfare or happily married and cared for, but not working would watch these shows.
    Pretty sad that these hostesses think those with ambition would sit around watching their every word.
    Gag.

55. Stephen Lirong

November 1, 2019 at 10:20 pm

These View women are purely disgusting. All are passionate Trump haters. To call them lying morons is simply not enough. They all need to be exposed for what they really are. Pure scum.

56. Gene

November 1, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Almost EVERYTHING that comes out of her mouth is an attack on Trump. Today she wore No Pro Quo written on the front of her blouse . I would love to see Trump re-elected just to watch her lose her mind!!!

57. Barbara Twardowski

November 1, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Agree. Get rid of Behar. She’s predudice. She does not have an open mind. She’s not for America. She’s just anti-Trump all the way.

58. Wrenchman

November 1, 2019 at 10:39 pm

While I agree these vile women have no good purpose for being on the air and are so disgusting I cannot find appropriate words to adequately describe my disdain, these headlines of “Taken off the Air” is never going happen. Stop with the click bait and just let us know how truly sick they are.

59. Charles Jamison

November 1, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Amen

60. Carole Shirreffs

November 2, 2019 at 12:01 am

While I agree with all the posts against these women and calling for them to be off the air. I will not, EVER tune into their viscous spewing, I must say that taking them off the air would be a win for the Left. The First Amendment is suffering under the onslaught of the Left as it is. We dare not try to stop then, we can only watch and laugh.

61. Marsha Blye

November 2, 2019 at 12:25 am

Why is this ridiculous (women venting ) show still on the air? My 2 favorite to GET RID OF would be goldburg and behar, small letters because to type someone’s name in small letters would be insulting, and I know these slime bags don’t care what people call them but that is just what i did. Both of them are repulsive. So why is this LAME show still being aired? Take it off, NO ONE likes either one of these(women)!!! And because they seem to think their opinion matters to us, idiotic at best.

62. Nancy Reed

November 2, 2019 at 1:02 am

That would be an answer to prayer to get these silly women off the air. They act like they know it all when they know nothing. America please know that these women do not represent the good women of America!

63. Peggy Brownawell

November 2, 2019 at 2:39 am

The view needs the boot, we are sick of their “view”

64. John P

November 2, 2019 at 3:44 am

She’s got nothing between her ears but a big mouth.

And nothing between her l…, either.

65. JOHN P

November 2, 2019 at 3:52 am

Journalism today is not what you might call a “profession” any more than you might call prostitution a profession.

Today, Journalism is 1.) Left Wing Propaganda and 2.) Simple Entertainment.

It is surely no longer a source of neutral news. That idea died with Walter Cronkite and especially with Dan Rather. Barbara Walters stuck a knife into it and sunk down to Jerry Springer Level #10.

66. Fred

November 2, 2019 at 4:35 am

HEAR HEAR A 1,000,000 TIMES Mr. Harry Balls!!!

67. John P

November 2, 2019 at 4:43 am

The View is little more than cheap thrills in the LGBT Powder Room.

68. Leon Donahue

November 2, 2019 at 6:22 am

I don’t really believe anyone would miss the view. Never was a real fan of it and it only got worse as time went on!

69. tootser

November 2, 2019 at 1:33 pm

Amen!

November 2, 2019 at 2:50 pm

All of these Lying Treasonous Ho’s need to be charged with Treason. They are knowingly LYING and broadcasting Lies which is a condition of TREASON. The show should be removed from the air, and All the Hoes be arrested and charged with Treason

71. Ugly

November 2, 2019 at 3:22 pm

I was just thinking, these women should be stripped, tied to a post and whipped!! But, no one could stand to see either naked! Good looks is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone!

72. Lilly

November 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm

To bad she wasn’t in the tunnel when he blew him self to bits. That whole panel are really something but I won’t say what.Megan McCain is at least a civil voice for Trump even him and her Dad didn’t see eye to eye

73. ahem tonto

November 2, 2019 at 10:38 pm

74. Steve Davis

November 3, 2019 at 1:59 am

I agree with these feelings, but ranting and raving does not have any effect. Refusing to do business with any and all sponsors will speak louder than all the words here. Also refusing to watch the show at all will carry a much louder message. Both of which I have done for a long time.

November 3, 2019 at 2:45 am

Every time she opens her mouth!!!!!

76. Sven

November 3, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Behar and Goldberg…..Two has-beens who will say or do anything to stay relevant.
    They fit right in with AOC and Omar.

Just a waste of space on the planet earth.

77. ahem tonto

November 4, 2019 at 2:26 am

78. Art H.

November 4, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Maybe they should look into why Behar got fired from her teaching job while in Lindenhurst School District!

79. MaryAnn C. Minnis

November 5, 2019 at 9:47 am

Should have been removed years ago… The View is bad for America! They are horrible and hateful…

80. Annabel

November 5, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Leilani: So true. Chicken lips Behar is peuce with hatred all the time. Imagine going through life like that every day!

81. Julia

November 6, 2019 at 12:50 am

Funny ????

82. Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:08 am

I don’t know of an illness that would lower itself enough to attack her.

83. Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:14 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were not supported by Soros!

84. Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:22 am

hell, Satan doesn’t care! He loves people that hate in hell!

85. Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:30 am

I’m damned sure not going to get close enough to it to find out. I got a little pride!

86. Emma Hunter

November 6, 2019 at 5:17 pm

They are a discusting mess of dog doo..I dont watch The View because they are not worth my time..

87. Jono

November 6, 2019 at 5:40 pm

She is a pathetic excuse for an American…..

88. Johnny

November 6, 2019 at 9:40 pm

They are all a bunch of cum dumps!

89. Ron

November 6, 2019 at 9:53 pm

They haven’t kick THESE DERANGED AND DEPLORABLE S OFF THE NETWORK’S YET !!! They are as DERANGED and DEPLORABLE as the rest of the DUMMY RATS in the DEMOCRATIC Party.

90. Virginia Reissing

November 6, 2019 at 11:19 pm

What has she contributed to making the world a better place…..Nothing!!!!

91. Johnny

November 7, 2019 at 12:31 am

That fat ass red haired cum dump needs to be biatch slapped!

92. Eugene Kapinos

November 7, 2019 at 5:12 am

Ditto!

93. rabbit

November 7, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Sooner or Later Behar’s big mouth is going to get her in hot water, and I hope it is sooner rather than later. She opens her mouth her head disappears

94. Maggie

November 8, 2019 at 2:35 am

ME TOO! Best solution there is….don’t watch, & don’t buy from their sponsors. People with any intelligence don’t waste their time on such drivel. If you’re one
    of their fans, you need to get off the couch & get a life!

95. ElenaMar

November 11, 2019 at 12:21 am

John P – I so agree with you. Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather would be appalled to hear these evil tongues rant on like they do. It would be wonderful if they were still here. Whether they agreed or disagreed with the politics, they were always gentlemen and really did not express their own personal beliefs like the journalists of today do. I think it all started with Barbara Walters who I once respected but she changed. “The View” format is disgusting. These women really think their opinions matter; well, possibly the followers of this nasty panel. I used to watch it once upon a time, but it has been a number of years now that I ignore it. There is always something better on other channels. I wonder how much longer ABC is going to let these nuts rant on and on, and in such evil ways, especially that ugly voiced Behar.

96. Maggie

November 11, 2019 at 12:56 am

You can still laugh without watching these women on TV…..personally I think people who watch these silly TV shows could be putting their time to better use. How boring is it to sit & watch a bunch of morons squabble for hours on end? If you do, you need to get a life!!!!!

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story