The View’s reaction to the killing of ISIS’s leader could force them off the air for good

The View is the go-to talk show for the rabid anti-Trump Left.

They count on the hosts to viciously attack Trump no matter what he does.

But their reaction to the killing of ISIS’s leader could force them off the air for good.

Of all the hosts on The View, none cross the line with their anti-Trump attacks more than Joy Behar.

Following the killing of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Behar couldn’t wait to find a way to attack Trump.

After co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked the table, “Can we at least agree the world is a better place without this guy in it?” Behar responded, “Who, Trump or Baghdadi?”

Even though the left and right came together to celebrate the Obama administration’s victory killing Osama Bin Laden in 2011, the leftists in the media couldn’t do the same for President Trump, when the U.S. military led a raid Saturday that killed prominent ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The anti-Trump hosts of The View Monday were so bitter, that they basically admitted there wasn’t anything Trump could do that would be applauded by them, because he was “tainted.”

Co-host Joy Behar gave a jaw-dropping response to the news. Whoopi Goldberg asked the table, “So can we at least agree that the world is a better place without this guy in it?”

Behar nastily responded, “Who, Trump or Baghdadi? Which one?” as the audience cheered loudly.

Co-hosts Meghan McCain and Abby Huntsman fervently argued that this was a win for America and critics needed to stop complaining about Trump for at least a moment. McCain pointed out how there was people celebrating the streets when Bin Laden was killed, but she was disappointed “there was not this feeling of celebration” over Baghdadi’s death. “[W]e should take these wins because it’s a win for America, and it’s a win for democracy, and it’s a win for freedom,” she began.

President Trump is the reason that Baghdadi is dead.

When Barack Obama was President, ISIS was able to grow without much fear, because they knew Obama was not a strong leader.

But with Trump in office, ISIS is on the brink of complete loss, with the killing of their leader being just another step towards that.

Instead of speaking that truth, Behar couldn’t help but fantasize about Trump dying.

Do you think Joy Behar crossed the line?

1. Harry Balls

October 31, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Behar is an asshole and the world would be a better place without that bitch!

• Betty J Harrison

November 1, 2019 at 3:14 pm

AMEN

• raygun

November 1, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Ditto !!!!

• Stephen Lirong

November 1, 2019 at 10:20 pm

These View women are purely disgusting. All are passionate Trump haters. To call them lying morons is simply not enough. They all need to be exposed for what they really are. Pure scum.

• Marsha Blye

November 2, 2019 at 12:25 am

Why is this ridiculous (women venting ) show still on the air? My 2 favorite to GET RID OF would be goldburg and behar, small letters because to type someone’s name in small letters would be insulting, and I know these slime bags don’t care what people call them but that is just what i did. Both of them are repulsive. So why is this LAME show still being aired? Take it off, NO ONE likes either one of these(women)!!! And because they seem to think their opinion matters to us, idiotic at best.

• ahem tonto

November 4, 2019 at 2:26 am

• Emma Hunter

November 6, 2019 at 5:17 pm

They are a discusting mess of dog doo..I dont watch The View because they are not worth my time..

• William H. Burke, Jr.

November 1, 2019 at 11:31 pm

This woman (if she really is a woman) is a vicious bitch. I can’t believe she can make millions being on a popular tv show and say the things she says every day and think of herself as legitimate tv journalist. I guess she feels that the Irredeemable deplorable who elected Trump president never watch this lousy show and can say whatever she wants.

• JOHN P

November 2, 2019 at 3:52 am

Journalism today is not what you might call a “profession” any more than you might call prostitution a profession.

Today, Journalism is 1.) Left Wing Propaganda and 2.) Simple Entertainment.

It is surely no longer a source of neutral news. That idea died with Walter Cronkite and especially with Dan Rather. Barbara Walters stuck a knife into it and sunk down to Jerry Springer Level #10.

• ElenaMar

November 11, 2019 at 12:21 am

John P – I so agree with you. Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather would be appalled to hear these evil tongues rant on like they do. It would be wonderful if they were still here. Whether they agreed or disagreed with the politics, they were always gentlemen and really did not express their own personal beliefs like the journalists of today do. I think it all started with Barbara Walters who I once respected but she changed. “The View” format is disgusting. These women really think their opinions matter; well, possibly the followers of this nasty panel. I used to watch it once upon a time, but it has been a number of years now that I ignore it. There is always something better on other channels. I wonder how much longer ABC is going to let these nuts rant on and on, and in such evil ways, especially that ugly voiced Behar.

• Ugly

November 2, 2019 at 3:22 pm

I was just thinking, these women should be stripped, tied to a post and whipped!! But, no one could stand to see either naked! Good looks is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone!

• Julia

November 6, 2019 at 12:50 am

Funny 😄

• FRED

November 1, 2019 at 3:41 pm

behar is a DOUCHEBAG AND SOMEBODY SHOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SCUM

• Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:10 am

In order to slap the shit out of her would mean you would have to tough her and there is no way in hell I would touch her.

• Carlie

November 1, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Dilly,Dilly!

• John Watson

November 1, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Yes I agree, Please Take This Crap OFF the Air !

• Conway Redding

November 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I’ve never understood what credentials Behar has that compel anyone to take seriously anything she has to say.

• Bonnie

November 1, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Credentials? All she is, is a low-life DYKE. Another jealous biotch. . .

• Carol Dugan

November 1, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Everyone keeps saying they will be off the air,but it never happens. They should have been off the air many years ago. Behar is a disgrace to America.

• Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Honestly, these overweight women should be out jogging. They hate Melania, probably more than Trump because she is a constant reminder that they should be getting some exercise and eating a lot less!

• Annabel

November 5, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Leilani: So true. Chicken lips Behar is peuce with hatred all the time. Imagine going through life like that every day!

• sebring

November 1, 2019 at 8:23 pm

i say, please, please, please take them off the air.

• Barbara Twardowski

November 1, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Agree. Get rid of Behar. She’s predudice. She does not have an open mind. She’s not for America. She’s just anti-Trump all the way.

• Charles Jamison

November 1, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Amen

• henry

November 2, 2019 at 12:08 am

i could’nt say it better myself she is a real dog not a bitch, that is a disgrace for a dog.

• Peggy Brownawell

November 2, 2019 at 2:39 am

The view needs the boot, we are sick of their “view”

• John P

November 2, 2019 at 3:44 am

She’s got nothing between her ears but a big mouth.

And nothing between her l…, either.

• Fred

November 2, 2019 at 4:35 am

HEAR HEAR A 1,000,000 TIMES Mr. Harry Balls!!!

• John P

November 2, 2019 at 4:43 am

The View is little more than cheap thrills in the LGBT Powder Room.

• Leon Donahue

November 2, 2019 at 6:20 am

Could not have said it better myself. She is a real BITCH!

• Lilly

November 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm

To bad she wasn’t in the tunnel when he blew him self to bits. That whole panel are really something but I won’t say what.Megan McCain is at least a civil voice for Trump even him and her Dad didn’t see eye to eye

• ahem tonto

November 2, 2019 at 10:38 pm

• MaryAnn C. Minnis

November 5, 2019 at 9:47 am

Should have been removed years ago… The View is bad for America! They are horrible and hateful…

• Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:14 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were not supported by Soros!

• William Burke, Jr.

November 7, 2019 at 1:12 am

You are so right Harry. This woman is a complete bitch and a disgrace. I’m amazed that she wasn’t fired a long time ago. Imagine how much she makes for just sitting there knocking Trump every day. She doesn’t even try to hide her huge liberal bias. You have to be pretty far left to actually watch this rotten show.

• Eugene Kapinos

November 7, 2019 at 5:12 am

Ditto!

• clifford green

November 11, 2019 at 10:14 pm

u got that one right. She is so stupid she cants think on her owe bitch

2. Steve Scoutaris

October 31, 2019 at 2:42 pm

How much more evidence do we need to see that people on the left are disturbed?

• Loren England

November 1, 2019 at 3:45 pm

My level of evidence reached the full level early in the Obama regime.

• tootser

November 2, 2019 at 1:33 pm

Amen!

3. Storm

October 31, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Wish some members of her family were raped/killed by this guy, would she feel the same way, and I think she would. She is just a POS that needs to catch a illness that would have her in great pain all day long.

• Robert Richey

October 31, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I would also like to see the bitch suffer with an illness other than the mental illness she is already eat up with.

• Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:08 am

I don’t know of an illness that would lower itself enough to attack her.

• Virginia Reissing

November 6, 2019 at 11:19 pm

What has she contributed to making the world a better place…..Nothing!!!!

• raygun

November 1, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, as this represents a small clueless minority of liberals in their small bubble with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sic’em Donald, give’em headaches, heartburn and sleepless nights.

• gary

November 1, 2019 at 4:35 pm

If they all looked like her no one would touch them with a ten foot pole.

4. Uncle Dave

October 31, 2019 at 10:11 pm

What an airheaded redhead!! She probably thinks she’s funny which in itself indicates her “airheadedness. What is also sad is the number of squealing females who attend her show, giving her the encouragement she so desperately craves So very sad!!!

• JOANNA

October 31, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Behar a total IGNORANT old lady!!!!

• Gary J Smith

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

POS is the correct description

5. DaleNess

October 31, 2019 at 11:04 pm

What else could you expect from Behog? The woman(?) is truly a witch. These people hate Trump even more than I disliked the Kenyan, but at least I didn’t want him to fail because if he failed, then we all were the loser.

6. Barry O

November 1, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Behar is such a C-U-N-T….

7. JAMES MCCLAIN

November 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Behar is a bitch and should never be allowed on television again. She is a rebid hater of America and anyone who stands with the President. Her remarks have often been over the line and they should shut her mike.

8. Jim1937

November 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm

The show should be called B itches Unanimous!

9. Christina

November 1, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Way to many people seem to forget that when Bush left office his administration had already done much of the tracking down of Bin Laden. Obama just took all the credit, just like he is trying to do now with our great economy. Despite having stated during the 2016 election, that Trump could only bring back jobs to Americans if he had a magic wand……
    These women on the view are so full of hatred that they would likely go off the air before admitting that President Trump has done anything good for America. That’s a hatred that has to infect every aspect of their lives…..

10. James Beckstein

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

She is going to have to answer for her comments when she meets her makder.

• Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:22 am

hell, Satan doesn’t care! He loves people that hate in hell!

11. Charles m Covington

November 1, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Really they aren’t worthy of a reply !

12. Gerry

November 1, 2019 at 3:32 pm

F*** the view, their PsOS hosts and their ignorant viewers !!!!

13. Sylvia

November 1, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Behar is just a LEFT WING DEMOCRAP LUNATIC JUST LIKE ALL DEMOCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Donald

November 1, 2019 at 3:36 pm

The world would certainly be a better place without Behar in it.

15. tomm

November 1, 2019 at 3:40 pm

This is a great site but many times the headlines are not realistic like the one for this report. That rotten show will probably get rave reviews from the ignorant leftist females that watch it. Woe be unto any man who is involved with a regular viewer of the show.

16. Loren England

November 1, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Behar crosses multiple lines every time she opens her demonic mouth! She is the most hateful, evil creature besides Hillary in existence!

• Teddy

November 1, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Amen Loren.

17. Mary

November 1, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Behar has sold her soul to the devil. She is evil, hateful and taking up space in our world. Get rid of the witch.

• john parak

November 1, 2019 at 4:33 pm

BEHAR IS CANCER ON THE VIEW!!!!!

November 1, 2019 at 3:50 pm

REMOVE THAT SHOW FROM THE AIR!! And while you’re at it, REVOKE the broadcast license for MSNBC!

• Barbie2449

November 1, 2019 at 6:28 pm

See that’s the thing exactly.they are so insane over Trump winning that they can’t see that he took out the main man in ISIS. The Democrat party has fostered this madness and it is totally over the top! Their bizarre hatred of Trump has divided our country. He’s done so much that is good and Obama did so much harm. I’m hoping for a landslide victory in 2020! MAGA!

19. CAPN JACK

November 1, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Every time Behar opens her pie hole, some shit comes out. REMEMBER, GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT??
    Her license to practice politics should be revoked, Her microphone should be revoked, her life on this show should be revoked…
    She is nothing and spouts nothing,.,.
    Why would anyone wast their time watching and listening what they put out? I gave up on them right after “45” won the election and they all had a hissy fit!
    The only way to silence them is to tune them out., let the ratings show how we feel. If you continue to listen, watch, then you are only adding fuel to the fire….,
    STOP THE MADNESS.. TURN THEM OFF.

20. Diana S.

November 1, 2019 at 4:01 pm

She is just another reason I don’t even have a television. If I want to listen to a bunch of lies I could do it without rotting my brains. Every year there’s less worth watching on television. I remember when comedy was comedy without all the swearing and sexual innuendo. A true comedian could get a laugh without saying a word. I’ve thought Whoopi was out of line sometimes. It’s sad to think she’s the sane one on that show.

21. gary vogt

November 1, 2019 at 4:07 pm

America would be better off without these people spewing their hate. People get blocked on FB every day for saying far less but these pukes have a total platform. disgusting.

November 1, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Is she any kin to Kathy Griffin? I swear you could put a pair of those ugly red glasses on Griffin and she would look just like Behar!
    Both have a mental illness. As a matter of fact, all of the views women are sick!

23. Desert Fox

November 1, 2019 at 4:12 pm

This is not the go-to-talk show…It’s the run away from talk show. I thought Jews were suppose to stay away from pork yet this pig, behar, is one ugly fat POS.

24. Jeanne R Stotler

November 1, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I stopped watching the View shortly after it came on, watched maybe a dozen shows, then quit, Calif. water must be contaminated, they all seem to be nuts. I will vote next week in local elections and I am hoping everyone does, then we can show these Dems how we feel and that be the first step to return America back to what my ancestors fought for from Plymouth to today.

25. deRanger

November 1, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Thanks for deleting my perfectly cogent comment, POF news. Does the Left’s Big Bag Daddy own YOU too?

26. Dolores Herrmann

November 1, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Never watched the show but surfed past once in a while and when I caught Whoopi endorsing Ocrapo I knew to stay away from that show. Same goes for Oprah – wouldn’t dare watch people who only endorsed for color.

27. Linda DeFoore

November 1, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Behar makes me physically ill.So hateful and she actually thinks she is cute.

• haywood

November 1, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I would add all of her fans too!

28. Calvin

November 1, 2019 at 5:19 pm

The only thing that surprised me about this story is that there are actually people who watch the view…misery loves company I guess.

29. elmer fudd

November 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I beat her pussy smells like an old rotten fish

• Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:30 am

I’m damned sure not going to get close enough to it to find out. I got a little pride!

30. Yvonne

November 1, 2019 at 6:20 pm

I seen ONE show and that was enough for me!!

31. THOMAS

November 1, 2019 at 6:22 pm

The next time we send a Team to make a hit they should stop by Behar’s place and do a practice run on her !

November 1, 2019 at 6:33 pm

It’s a damn shame they didn’t have the chance to TORTURE him for at least 24 hours before they ground him up and fed him to the SWINE and DOGS.

33. Czerny

November 1, 2019 at 6:47 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Behar have a daughter? What if she were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered by el-Baghdadi? Would she still feel the same if Trump took him out? What an ungrateful idiot. She doesn’t deserve this president.

34. Emma Jo Mosher

November 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Years ago when they first came on, they were not to bad then as the years went on Behar started going off her rocker and she is not getting any better. But because of her I quit watching the show. I agree with everything that those people before me wrote about her. I think if they keep the show, they better get rid of her, PERIOD. She is no good. I DO THINK THAT ONE OF HER MAIN PRBLEMS IS SHE JEALOUS OF THE PRESIDENT AND HIS FAMILY.JUST SAYIN SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN IDIOTS!

35. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I quit watching a long time ago. But I never was a regular. Because I am a college grad, and they are just a gossip show.
    And Whoopie got mad because a viewer thought she dressed terrible, so Whoopie yelled at the camera for her to “Go to he**!
    I thought – man, I’m glad I’m in the working world and not at home watching these stupid women.
    Boring!!!!!

36. Yoda

November 1, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Never mind Behar. What about the audience clapping? What would have happened had she said Obama?

37. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 8:57 pm

The audience is probably FAKE with “canned laughter” playing to cue the audience to act interested.
    All those “comedy” shows use fake laughter.

38. Ivdad

November 1, 2019 at 9:54 pm

The show could show a botched abortion where the fetus survives and the Doctor takes the fetus by the feet and slams its head against the table and these “hosts” and their audience would be on the floor laughing.

39. Leilani

November 1, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Working, educated women do not watch these garbage shows. They ARE WORKING!
    Only women who are on welfare or happily married and cared for, but not working would watch these shows.
    Pretty sad that these hostesses think those with ambition would sit around watching their every word.
    Gag.

40. Gene

November 1, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Almost EVERYTHING that comes out of her mouth is an attack on Trump. Today she wore No Pro Quo written on the front of her blouse . I would love to see Trump re-elected just to watch her lose her mind!!!

41. Wrenchman

November 1, 2019 at 10:39 pm

While I agree these vile women have no good purpose for being on the air and are so disgusting I cannot find appropriate words to adequately describe my disdain, these headlines of “Taken off the Air” is never going happen. Stop with the click bait and just let us know how truly sick they are.

42. Carole Shirreffs

November 2, 2019 at 12:01 am

While I agree with all the posts against these women and calling for them to be off the air. I will not, EVER tune into their viscous spewing, I must say that taking them off the air would be a win for the Left. The First Amendment is suffering under the onslaught of the Left as it is. We dare not try to stop then, we can only watch and laugh.

• Maggie

November 11, 2019 at 12:56 am

You can still laugh without watching these women on TV…..personally I think people who watch these silly TV shows could be putting their time to better use. How boring is it to sit & watch a bunch of morons squabble for hours on end? If you do, you need to get a life!!!!!

43. Nancy Reed

November 2, 2019 at 1:02 am

That would be an answer to prayer to get these silly women off the air. They act like they know it all when they know nothing. America please know that these women do not represent the good women of America!

44. Leon Donahue

November 2, 2019 at 6:22 am

I don’t really believe anyone would miss the view. Never was a real fan of it and it only got worse as time went on!

November 2, 2019 at 2:50 pm

All of these Lying Treasonous Ho’s need to be charged with Treason. They are knowingly LYING and broadcasting Lies which is a condition of TREASON. The show should be removed from the air, and All the Hoes be arrested and charged with Treason

46. Steve Davis

November 3, 2019 at 1:59 am

I agree with these feelings, but ranting and raving does not have any effect. Refusing to do business with any and all sponsors will speak louder than all the words here. Also refusing to watch the show at all will carry a much louder message. Both of which I have done for a long time.

• Maggie

November 8, 2019 at 2:35 am

ME TOO! Best solution there is….don’t watch, & don’t buy from their sponsors. People with any intelligence don’t waste their time on such drivel. If you’re one
      of their fans, you need to get off the couch & get a life!

November 3, 2019 at 2:45 am

Every time she opens her mouth!!!!!

48. Sven

November 3, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Behar and Goldberg…..Two has-beens who will say or do anything to stay relevant.
    They fit right in with AOC and Omar.

Just a waste of space on the planet earth.

49. Art H.

November 4, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Maybe they should look into why Behar got fired from her teaching job while in Lindenhurst School District!

50. Ronald Gunn

November 6, 2019 at 2:00 am

This BITCH crosses the line just by waking up every morning!

51. Jono

November 6, 2019 at 5:40 pm

She is a pathetic excuse for an American…..

52. Johnny

November 6, 2019 at 9:40 pm

They are all a bunch of cum dumps!

53. Ron

November 6, 2019 at 9:53 pm

They haven’t kick THESE DERANGED AND DEPLORABLE S OFF THE NETWORK’S YET !!! They are as DERANGED and DEPLORABLE as the rest of the DUMMY RATS in the DEMOCRATIC Party.

54. Johnny

November 7, 2019 at 12:31 am

That fat ass red haired cum dump needs to be biatch slapped!

55. rabbit

November 7, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Sooner or Later Behar’s big mouth is going to get her in hot water, and I hope it is sooner rather than later. She opens her mouth her head disappears

56. Tommie Walker

November 11, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Who watches this stupid bitch???

What the media did to Stacey Abrams is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme

Stacey Abrams became a Democrat hero overnight by refusing to concede in her race for governor in Georgia.

She is now one of the top players in the entire Democrat Party.

And what the media just did to her is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme.

The mainstream media continues to prove how biased they are.

But it is not often as clear as the recent situation relating to Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin, who waited nine days to concede after losing re-election.

NPR came out stating that Bevin’s decision to wait before conceding “erode[s] confidence in democracy.”

But in the case of Abrams, they continue to praise her, and ten days after her loss, where she still refused to outright concede, they lauded her “fiery speech” while citing all her claims without any of their own commentary.

Nine days after the election, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin conceded defeat on Thursday. A year after her defeat, Georgia’s Stacey Abrams maintains she was robbed. Ashe Schow at the Daily Wire pointed out this week that NPR has a very different standard on this score for Republicans and Democrats.

Last Sunday, NPR tweeted this about Bevin:

Without providing evidence, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin questioned the election’s legitimacy. And he isn’t the first politician to do so. Elections specialists worry that unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud erode confidence in democracy.”

NPR’s online story was headlined “Skeptics Urge Bevin To Show Proof Of Fraud Claims, Warning Of Corrosive Effects.”

Ten days after she lost in Georgia and (sort of) admitted she lost, NPR’s tweet had a different sound:

In a fiery speech, Abrams insisted this was no normal concession, decrying what she called the “deliberate and intentional” voter suppression by Kemp that she believes led to this result in the Georgia governor’s race.

This shows just how much the mainstream media hates Trump.

Even NPR, which receives federal funding, has an entirely different tone when it comes to Republicans than when it comes to Democrats.

Do you think the media is biased against Trump?

Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.