The View just accidentally revealed something sick they did to Brett Kavanaugh

Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the most vilified Supreme Court nominee in history.

Democrats put him through hell, with their allies in the Fake News Media working in lock-step along the way.

Now, The View just accidentally revealed something sick they did to Kavanaugh.

Any reasonable person in America couldn’t believe what Kavanaugh was going through during his confirmation process.

Despite having all the required credentials, Democrats waged all-out war, with uncorroborated sexual assault allegations on their side.

The Fake News Media loudly declared that, if you don’t believe the women accusing Kavanaugh, you’re anti-women.

But as it turns out, they don’t have that same logic when it comes to Democrats.

In fact, on a recent segment of The View, Joy Behar and the rest of the hosts jumped to the defense of former Sen. Al Franken, who resigned in 2018 following irrefutable evidence of sexual misconduct.

They claim that he shouldn’t have resigned, because he was “effective” at grilling Republicans in hearings, and that the women accusing him were not credible.

The hypocritical hosts of ABC’s The View displayed no shame on Tuesday’s show, passionately insisting that former Democrat Senator Al Franken should not have resigned after sexual assault allegations and damning photos came out against him in 2017. Yet the hosts had no problems slamming conservative Justice Brett Kavanaugh a “guilty” “angry drunk” when baseless accusations with much less evidence came out against him in 2018.

The discussion was prompted by a pro-Franken piece written by the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer, in which Franken admitted he regretted resigning. Co-host Joy Behar spent most of the segment passionately defending Franken, with help from co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Whoopi Goldberg.

“I’ve said before that I thought he needed due process. I mean, he just left and nobody even gave him, you know, some kind of a trial,” Joy Behar fretted. She added that the accusations were clearly a “political hit” because Franken was “effective” at grilling Republicans in hearings.

Behar also cast doubt on the woman, Leeann Tweeden, who shared the photo of Franken touching her breasts while she was sleeping.

This is very different than their treatment of Kavanaugh.

They cast him as an “angry drunk,” and painted Christine Blasey Ford as a saint who could never do anything wrong.

The clear difference is that Kavanaugh is seen as a Trump ally, while Franken is a clear Trump critic.

Do you think the hosts of The View are hypocrites?

1. hondo1046

July 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm

After this week, I can’t imagine why anyone would be a Democrat. We have the Squad demonstrating exactly what the Democrats want to be (anti-American). We had Bob Mueller making the Russian Collusion story a terrible piece of American History (by what he said and what he didn’t say), but he opened the door for AG Barr to finish off the rest of the story. And now we have the View and how they tried to create another false Democratic narrative around Brett Cavanaugh coming out. Need I say more?

• Marcia Fridland

July 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm

No. You said it all with clarity and accuracy.

• Carol Dugan

July 27, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I don’t know what the women on the view are. I don’t watch them because they make me sick. I cannot believe they are still on TV. We don’t need people like them in are country.

• Betty J Harrison

July 27, 2019 at 3:42 pm

d not watch these show in 12 years or pay to see anything one of these hags is in

• Irene C Grooms

July 27, 2019 at 4:36 pm

The VIEW IS THE MOST HATEFUL SHOW ON MY T.V.

• William Dix

July 27, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Mine too

• 4freedom

July 27, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Just shows you how many people love to watch pure hate day after day.

• Marie

July 27, 2019 at 4:02 pm

The democrats have all lost their minds they are so far to the left. Let’s just vote as many as we can out of office in 2020. They don’t even know what most Americans want. They just hate Trump!!! MAGA in 2020!!!!!

• William Dix

July 27, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Amen!

• CLYDE

July 27, 2019 at 5:20 pm

WHAT DO YA EXPECT/ FIRST YOU HAVE THE UGLIEST DYKE WOOPIE/ END MAD COW WITH HER TREASONIST COMMENTS THEN THE REST OF THE DYKES

• Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:01 am

True just stop watching and the sponsors will do the rest

• Dolores

July 27, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I’ve thought this for a long time that people sure wouldn’t want to be a democrat. They have gone bananas. Why would any American would want to act this way. As far as I’m concerned since they are anti-American, they are NOT Americans.

• most dems are EVIL Liars

July 29, 2019 at 5:31 pm

These people act like this is a third world country, which they are trying to turn it into.

• Donna Crafton

August 5, 2019 at 2:39 pm

After being a democrat for 76 years I switched to republican before the 2016 election. It had become an embarrassment to be connected, in any way, to the the dems. My husband has since changed also.

• Joz Lee

July 27, 2019 at 4:37 pm

hondo. yup …..

* just would you please change C to K for Kavanaugh’s name out of respect for his position?

• Aline

July 27, 2019 at 4:57 pm

WHY, hondo1046? because you have A LOT of retarded imbeciles in this country, walking with their heads way up their butts!

• Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:43 pm

And, moron, all of those “retarded imbeciles” vote for democrats. You are terminally ignorant and aren’t smart enough to try to hide the fact.

• Gary Arnault

August 5, 2019 at 1:10 am

It appears to me that the Democrats are angry unhappy people.

• Bruce

July 27, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Every 1 of those scum bag Liars on the view should be charged with Sedition and Treason for broadcasting and publishing False statements and LIES to the public which is TREASON. THEY ALL SHOULD BE ON THE GALLOWS FOR LYING TO AMERICA.

• Debbie

July 28, 2019 at 1:03 am

I laughed when Whoopie the other day said Mueller was just acting like he couldn’t hear them and he said he wasn’t answering any question. If she is supposed to be so smart why can’t she just admit the man basicly had nothing to do with the report or interviewing the over 500 people. He couldn’t answer cause he hadn’t a clue. The Democrats used this man.I could see that myself. They all take up for the Democrats no matter what they do or say.

• Dolroes

July 28, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Just because a woman says that she was assaulted you should believe her? That’s a bunch off nonsense. Women lie just as much as anyone else. Look at H.Clinton, she lies all the time.

• frank roselli

July 30, 2019 at 4:29 pm

these were talented T.V. performers! who somehow got the idea that they could be into U.S. government politics. and ALL that show does is confirm
      their loss of Talent and brain power.

• Judith Davis

August 4, 2019 at 10:27 pm

This woman’s group on the view are just plain evil
      are pure evil

2. Betty Jay

July 25, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Hondo1046, I agree with you. The women on the View are not worth watching. Defending a man just because he is a DEMOCRAT is sickening.

• Donald Tucker

July 26, 2019 at 6:06 pm

The word “Democrat” means “Double Standard”

3. james r hunt

July 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm

The view (i have just read about it never watched it) is the SQUAD of tv what a bunch of IDIOTS!!

• Gary J Smith

July 27, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Dont insult idiots

• CLYDE

July 27, 2019 at 6:02 pm

NO ALL DYKES OF COMMIE DESSENT’S

• Jim

July 27, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Just a bunch of frustrated old hags that can’t get laid and take it out on Republicans who wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole. Hope they can find some ugly fat Democrat to help them out.

4. Connie

July 26, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Why is there any surprise? They live by a code of “ANY means necessary” which includes double standards.

5. Rodger Shull

July 26, 2019 at 4:21 pm

just under satisfied PIGS. never be happies , as long as they live.

6. Maria Sund

July 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm

The Dems and Rhinos both are 2faced and the MSM should be ashamed of themselves and for their colleagues. It’s a sad day when “We the People ” excludes so many! The rule of law doesn’t apply to anyone who write, makes, enforces r friends with or related to those who passed the laws in the first place!

7. David

July 27, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Who watches these bitches? It is a waste to watch most shows on TV anymore. The puppet masters of leftist ‘news’ and commentary shows have merely confirmed the destruction of anything that resembles objective reporting. The bitches on The View are simply older versions of ‘The Squad’.

8. Ken

July 27, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Behar is a total disgrace to our party.her support of criminal Hillary completely shows her TOTAL BIAS!

• Billv

July 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I do not know one person that watches that lying lousy show with half sits and just plain rotten jerks who I hope end up in hell!

9. carinda

July 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I as a women and a Trump supporter, I can honestly say I find the women on the view to
    be a group of hags who really know nothing about what real women are all about. They
    think they are so well educated in politics and have intelligent views on current events.
    Not one of them is worth the powder to blow them to hell. Despise them all.

10. Kyle L.

July 27, 2019 at 3:38 pm

The view needs to be kicked off the air.

• Bobi

July 27, 2019 at 4:34 pm

You are SPOT N!!! You can bet that if the right had a show bashing the democrats it wouldn’t last a day.

• Tom

July 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Naw, the Democrats have to have some show to watch, what I don’t understand, is some of the people that actually appear on that show as guest, you can tell after you watch the show for 5 minutes that the guest are sorry that their even there, in fact I was watching it one time, and the guest got up and walked out. But 5 minutes is about all I can stand that show, and I was flipping through channels, and saw some celebrity on there and wanted to see what they were talking about, and stayed for about 5 minutes and was off channel hopping again. What a bunch of losers they are.

11. Howard Rickabaugh

July 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I would not waste my time watching a bunch of liberal hags push their far left thoughts.

12. Pauline Kasper

July 27, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I never watch “The View” , CNN, and MSNBC!

13. Stuart

July 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I rarely watch the View, because I have found those who comprise the ‘Panel’ of supposed neutral Panelists, are rarely Neutral with their Political Bias.
    I also deeply object to any person who does not have the same political Views of the PERMANENT MEMBERS of the Panel, being vilified for their difference of Political opinion.
    Now could me having my Political Bias & be willing to air it, possibly be one of the reasons why the Viewership of the ‘View’ is constantly on the decline?

14. Dolores

July 27, 2019 at 3:49 pm

To bad it didn’t give Omar a heart attack. Then maybe we could be rid of her.

15. Helen

July 27, 2019 at 3:51 pm

The women of the view have always been has beens who berate anyone who doesn’t agree with them. They are just mean bullies who really should not be on the air spewing their vitriol and hatred. This is something that even kids are fighting against and yet they are allowed to do this on national television. The network should be ashamed of themselves and those so called women. They only stand up for women they agree with. I, for one, have never watched the show because the clips I have seen are so horrible they make me sick.

16. Richard Oswald

July 27, 2019 at 3:54 pm

SICK LIBERALS ARE THE ONLY ONE’S WHO WATCH THE VIEW NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THEIR ON THE NETWORK…THEIR NOT AMERICA’S CHOICE TV HAS GONE DOWNHILL

17. Robert Gagliardi

July 27, 2019 at 3:59 pm

The view is Made Up of Has Beens.Sitting on their Pompous Asses spewing out unsubstantiated Rhetoric.They say what they are told to say,in their own worde which makes some dopes believe them!!!!!

18. ROBERT POWELL

July 27, 2019 at 4:13 pm

THE VIEW IS JUST ONE LARGE PILE OF STINKING SNATCH PUSHED IN A CORNER TO ROTT.

19. Lucretia Morrison

July 27, 2019 at 4:26 pm

TO THE WOMEN ON THE VIEW

ETERNITY…………AS MANY BLADES OF GRASS THERE ARE ON LAND, LEAVES ON TREES, DROPS OF WATER IN THE OCEAN, SPECS OF SAND ON THE SEASHORE, YOU CAN’T BEGIN TO COUNT THE WORD ETERNITY!

LIFE HAS MANY CHOICES………. ETERNITY HAS ONLY TWO………….CHOOSE WISELY!

With Prayers for your Salvation!

20. Jon

July 27, 2019 at 4:29 pm

I can’t help you because I wouldn’t watch the bitches if they were broadcasting from my den. Who give a Shit what 4 of the ugliest woman in the world say? But if you have their looks using Hillary as a base, then they are beauty queens!!!

21. ROBERTW

July 27, 2019 at 4:35 pm

These women on the View are nothing but Paid Whores. That’s why they cant get a man. Stupid bitches who hate and spew out vile . They all will GO TO HELL.

22. Jack Bennett

July 27, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I don’t watch the “View”. It’s obviously just another liberal news propaganda source, like everything else the liberal networks put out. I think they should all be investigated for their slanderous comments concerning our president. Make no mistake; there’s an effort “from the so-called democratic party” to undermine America as we know it! I’m pissed off about what we as Americans allow these sleazebags to get away with.

23. Karen Le Seure

July 27, 2019 at 4:49 pm

“The View” is hosted and run by a bunch of blow hard, do nothing females which are a disgrace to women hood. They should have been taken off the air a long time ago. I personally resent people like that acting as though they are speaking for all women.

24. Garry

July 27, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Kavanaugh proved in the hearing that he was an ‘angry drunk’ and emotionally unfit to serve. In addition, he LIED to Congress multiple times…. his fate is still pending. He may end up being the first Supreme Court Justice removed.

• Branko

July 27, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Shut up you moron. The man was assaulted, lied about and viscously dragged through the mud in front of America and his family for political gains. A standard weapon from the typical Demonrat crooked Rapist/Racist playbook and only an absolute imbecile like yourself would believe a word of those contrived fantasies that flat backing Kamala invented and tried to sell as truth. Raping pedophiles like slick Willy are held as heroes by your vile ilk while a decent, God fearing Christian is vilified. Make sure you have a lot of barbeque sauce with you in the coffin cause the flames will be plentiful where you are going.

• Mary

July 30, 2019 at 4:12 am

stated perfectly, I agree 100%

• Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:11 am

Agree totally I watched the entire hearings. He held his composure until the slanderous accusations. He had to defend himself. Where is the follow up regarding the lies and perjury to Congress?

• Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:48 pm

“his fate is still pending”. Are you off your meds, again? You are terminally ignorant, moron.

25. Aline

July 27, 2019 at 4:54 pm

what can I say, but that these ‘people ‘, are nothing but dog puke! They sold their soul to satan, and they will burn in hell! Can’t wait for them to meet their Maker! THAT will make my day, since I know where they are going!

26. Magda

July 27, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I’ve lived most of my life in NYC, was a Dumbocrat for along time, until I opened my eyes and saw that our Democratic Party wasn’t the same ever since Obama took over; thank God I never voted for him. But these trashy, disrespectful women of the view are low life, and never accept the truth, typical of Liberals. They only care about them, not about our people and country. It’s about power and money. Thank you, God for giving us President Trump as our Leader.

27. JoeyP

July 27, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I wouldn’t give anyone a “plugged nickel” for that horribly bad show but it’s one of many Left Wing shows I would avoid with the Lies they tell.

28. Pedro

July 27, 2019 at 6:24 pm

When are they not hypocrites? I see them as such. They are walking hypocrites and liars. Bunch of prima-donnas.

29. Dr. Oscar S. Ramirez

July 27, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Those liberal light-weights in the View are an embarrassment. Never has such vindictive ignorance been expounded by such dummies. Their views attempt to alter the history of gender so as to alter the picture of the political history of our country. Their queer political nature continues to conflate the problems of sexuality. Sadly, it is impossible to change a sow’s ear into a silk purse.

30. cfn7usa

July 27, 2019 at 6:45 pm

The View leaders are followers of fallen angels.

31. Dr. Oscar S. Ramirez

July 27, 2019 at 6:47 pm

32. Cecil

July 27, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Ford was a mental case

• Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:15 am

Read the new book by Molly Hemingway. It tells the truth about Ms.Blasey Ford. The Republicans could have buried her but chose the high road. Where are the “ladies” of the view? Oh the operate with blinders!

33. lisalles

July 27, 2019 at 7:12 pm

I love the fact that far left IDIOTS have their own tv shows. Keep them on air. The more people who tune in, the more people who turn republicans.

34. Camille Gilliam

July 27, 2019 at 7:31 pm

The View needs to be taken off the air, NOW! They are disgusting and don’t deserve to get another job on TV.

35. Kmf

July 27, 2019 at 7:41 pm

The view is a bunch of democratic morons. They are hate filled liars. Offensive to good Americans and offensive. They should be removed from TV. Take Megan McCain with them..

36. Mike Flanagan

July 27, 2019 at 9:22 pm

If brains were GUN POWDER those beitchs on the view couldn’t blow their noses or even FART loud enough to scare a mouse sitting under their chair … they are all Nitwits.

37. J E C

July 27, 2019 at 11:37 pm

what do you expect from people who make a living being someone else for a living????????????????

38. Truckman

July 28, 2019 at 3:03 am

I will not say what should be done to these sluts but it has to do with them at a high security male prison

39. Cheryl

July 28, 2019 at 3:26 am

I for one have absolutely no respect for any of them. To me they’ve not a teaspoon of common sense my thoughts are when they were handing out brains they were behind the door. They are the epitome of sleaziness . I can’t believe that show is still being aired .

40. Shelba Herring

July 28, 2019 at 3:35 am

They are worse than hypocrites, they are bold face liers

41. Ginger

July 28, 2019 at 4:09 am

Those on the left wouldn’t have anything if they didn’t have hypocrisy. So typical of them to make excuses for a Democrat all while accusing conservatives of all kinds of things without evidence. This helps explain why I no longer watch The View.

42. Nancy Barberis

July 28, 2019 at 4:51 pm

May they get back double the misery that deliberately caused.

Why are they so full of HATE?

It makes me cringe when everyone states this person that person hates Trump. LET THEM SAY FOR THEMSELVES WHO HATES TRUMP.

43. Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Just how horny must Ted Dansen have been to sleep with, possibly, the most ugly human being on the planet, Whoppi Goldberg?

44. D. S.

July 28, 2019 at 5:55 pm

The old biddies on the View are hypocrites, that is one reason why I no longer watch them.

July 28, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I tried to watch ‘The View’ once and almost gagged over the outrageous b/s the panel was spouting. Previously, I had read books that described, or mentioned, witches covens. What I had read described that program to a tee. If I ever tune in the program again, I expect the first words I will hear are, :double, double, toil and trouble……”.

46. Jo

July 28, 2019 at 11:03 pm

What I do not understand is how anyone can watch one of the most Racist, Hateful talk shows on TV. These over paid millionaires get paid to support a anti America, racist, thief and a woman assaulter like Sharpton. This is just an example the Democrat party owns and controls most, if not all talk idiot shows, social and news media. They promote and encourage Hate, Racism and violence against God, America and people of all color. Tan, beige, brown, black, red, yellow and white. Wait there is no white people if you can match a white piece of printer paper to anyone, please post it otherwise there are none.

47. Marie

July 29, 2019 at 6:45 pm

The women on The View are disgusting and unethical. I never watch because I don’t want to hear all the hatred they spew. Horrible group.

48. angelshot9876

July 29, 2019 at 7:48 pm

The VIEW needs to be cancelled

49. Nora Mitchell

July 31, 2019 at 2:49 am

Devil Behar and the woman from PR, both need the boot….!

50. John Schofield

July 31, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Who actually thought anything intelligent would come from a couple house flippers and tupperware brokers.

51. Richard Smith

August 4, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Those brain-dead psychopaths belong in a rubber room. Why is it that they have more than one viewer, and why are they even on the air? Is it any wonder why most people think women are nuts? Thankfully, those fools do not represent all women. Whoopie herself has done more damage to society than you can imagine. Why do so many women watch this crap?

52. Camille Gilliam

August 4, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Yes, The View is mostly filled with hypocrites, McCain isn’t. The show is so horrible it should be taken off the air.

53. Elizabeth Knowles

August 5, 2019 at 8:33 am

This show is totally disgusting as are the women on it!
    ABC should be ashamed to air such hatred.
    Keep America Great.

54. jim G

August 7, 2019 at 9:04 pm

They nominated Kavanaugh for the wrong job. Instead of the US Supreme Court he should have been directed to report to the Vatican for commencement of Sainthood hearings. It was interesting that his accuser could not remember even one of the facts that could prove or disprove her allegations. When did it happen, how did she get there and how did she get home. She did not drive so someone drove her and that could establish much. Nor could she establish when it happened so Kavanaugh perhaps could establish un-refutable facts as to where he was at that time. Also interesting that the witnesses the accuser put forward including one of her best friends could not corroborate her story. To tell what kind of man he is he produced a diary covering the period in question and for an additional 20 or so years. When asked why he did not have entries for church on Sunday he said that it was obvious that he went to church on Sunday.

The New York Times’ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage

The New York Times is the flagship outlet of the Fake News Media.

Their propaganda pieces masquerading as journalism set the agenda and talking points for the Democrat Party.

But now The New York Times‘ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage.

New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet recently held a town hall meeting for Times employees.

Baquet addressed his staff after the uproar on Twitter over a headline after President Trump’s speech on mass shootings that liberals on social media raged was too favorable to Trump.

The Times caved and changed the headline to reflect an anti-Trump sentiment more suitable for their left-wing readers.

During his remarks, Baquet made a shocking admission: The Times went all-in on the Russia Collusion Hoax because the paper was compelled to frame Trump’s Presidency in the most negative light possible.

Baquet added that The Times was now changing the focus of their coverage to calling Donald Trump a racist because that is what Baquet believes will damage Trump the most.

Baquet stated:

OK. I mean, let me go back a little bit for one second to just repeat what I said in my in my short preamble about coverage. Chapter 1 of the story of Donald Trump, not only for our newsroom but, frankly, for our readers, was: Did Donald Trump have untoward relationships with the Russians, and was there obstruction of justice? That was a really hard story, by the way, let’s not forget that. We set ourselves up to cover that story. I’m going to say it. We won two Pulitzer Prizes covering that story. And I think we covered that story better than anybody else.

The day Bob Mueller walked off that witness stand, two things happened. Our readers who want Donald Trump to go away suddenly thought, “Holy shit, Bob Mueller is not going to do it.” And Donald Trump got a little emboldened politically, I think. Because, you know, for obvious reasons. And I think that the story changed. A lot of the stuff we’re talking about started to emerge like six or seven weeks ago. We’re a little tiny bit flat-footed. I mean, that’s what happens when a story looks a certain way for two years. Right?

Americans know The Times is hopelessly biased against conservatives.

But what they could not believe was Baquet admitting to shaping his coverage around a conspiracy theory designed to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

Tucker Carlson pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party

Tucker Carlson is an expert at destroying the Left.

He isn’t afraid to point out facts the mainstream media ignore.

And Tucker Carlson just pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party.

To the Democrat Party, and the mainstream media, there is one reason for mass shootings.

And that reason is that citizens in the United States have the right to keep and bear arms.

So their one and only solution is to strip that right away.

But as Tucker Carlson points out, the Second Amendment isn’t actually the problem.

During his vacation, he posted a surprise article on The Daily Caller, which he founded, where he explained the core reason behind mass shootings.

The most important fact that gets left out by the mainstream media and their Democrat pals is that suicide rates for young Americans are higher than they have ever been, along with drug-related deaths.

This increase is fueled by Left-wing policies that hurt economic opportunity and are destroying the family and religious institutions, therefore leaving many young Americans with the notion they have nowhere to go but self-harm.

And while those millions of cases of young people destroying themselves this way are ignored, the media instead fixates on the very small amount that cause mass shootings.

As written by Tucker Carlson at The Daily Caller:

Suicide rates for young Americans are the highest ever measured. So are drug-related deaths. Fifteen percent of millennials still live with their parents. Fifty years ago, more than 80% of American adults ages 25 to 34 were already married and living with a spouse. Today, less than half of adults in that age range are married. A huge portion of American young people aren’t in any kind of relationship at all. It’s no wonder millions of young people feel helpless, miserable and alone. They lack friends or parents or religious organizations to give their lives purpose and moral coherence. They live in a suffocating culture they feel no control over: Local identity and local institutions are the weakest they’ve ever been in this country.

Most people think our democracy is fake. The policies they live under, the jobs they hold and even their personal opinions are controlled by tech monopolists, media scolds and Washington bureaucrats. America is supposed to be a free country, but millions of young people look around and feel like they’re trapped in a stagnant dystopia. In such an environment, a few people will lash out in violence. Millions of others will simply fade away, from suicide or overdose or diabetes. This is the real crisis, the one that produced those horrifying scenes on TV over the weekend. Washington is happy to pretend it isn’t happening. But it is. You can’t ignore it forever.

Carlson truly hits the nail on the head in a way that only he can.

Democrats and the Fake News Media want to ignore all these points, as they are too difficult to swallow.

They would much rather simply say “guns are bad,” or “angry white men are bad” than get to the core of the problem.

Do you think Tucker Carlson is correct?

All hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public

It’s been bad stretch of news for CNN.

Sex scandals, lawsuits, bad ratings, and anchors behaving like animals out in public rocked the fake news network back on its heels.

And now all hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public.

One of the body blows fake news CNN absorbed this past week was a viral video of anchor Chris Cuomo losing his mind and threatening to kill a man by throwing him down a flight of stairs after the man called Cuomo “Fredo.”

Fake news CNN stood behind Cuomo and falsely claimed Cuomo was the victim of a racial slur.

But all was not well behind the scenes.

Word surfaced that CNN staffers were embarrassed by Cuomo’s behavior.

The New York Post reports:

Insiders say that — while CNN brass stood by Chris Cuomo after he was caught on camera threatening a man who called him “Fredo” — the newsroom rank and file was “embarrassed” by the blowup.

Cuomo, who hosts the 9 p.m. “Cuomo Prime Time,” told the guy in the Shelter Island confrontation that the “Godfather” reference was a racial slur “like the ‘N-word’” for Italian Americans, called him “a punk-ass bitch” and told him, “I’ll f–king ruin your s – t. I’ll f–king throw you down these stairs.”

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”
It takes a lot to embarrass people that work at CNN.

Network anchors routinely spread fake news and conspiracy theories on the air as part of a Democrat Party effort to get rid of Donald Trump.

They don’t much care about professional integrity at fake news CNN.

The behind the scenes disgust at CNN shows just how far over the line Cuomo’s rant really was.

• After giving President Trump over 90% negative coverage, the mainstream media has earned the "Fake News" label.

CNN and MSNBC have been caught red-handed peddling Democratic Party talking points and outright hoaxes to paint Trump supporters as "racist."