The View just accidentally revealed something sick they did to Brett Kavanaugh

Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the most vilified Supreme Court nominee in history.

Democrats put him through hell, with their allies in the Fake News Media working in lock-step along the way.

Now, The View just accidentally revealed something sick they did to Kavanaugh.

Any reasonable person in America couldn’t believe what Kavanaugh was going through during his confirmation process.

Despite having all the required credentials, Democrats waged all-out war, with uncorroborated sexual assault allegations on their side.

The Fake News Media loudly declared that, if you don’t believe the women accusing Kavanaugh, you’re anti-women.

But as it turns out, they don’t have that same logic when it comes to Democrats.

In fact, on a recent segment of The View, Joy Behar and the rest of the hosts jumped to the defense of former Sen. Al Franken, who resigned in 2018 following irrefutable evidence of sexual misconduct.

They claim that he shouldn’t have resigned, because he was “effective” at grilling Republicans in hearings, and that the women accusing him were not credible.

The hypocritical hosts of ABC’s The View displayed no shame on Tuesday’s show, passionately insisting that former Democrat Senator Al Franken should not have resigned after sexual assault allegations and damning photos came out against him in 2017. Yet the hosts had no problems slamming conservative Justice Brett Kavanaugh a “guilty” “angry drunk” when baseless accusations with much less evidence came out against him in 2018.

The discussion was prompted by a pro-Franken piece written by the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer, in which Franken admitted he regretted resigning. Co-host Joy Behar spent most of the segment passionately defending Franken, with help from co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Whoopi Goldberg.

“I’ve said before that I thought he needed due process. I mean, he just left and nobody even gave him, you know, some kind of a trial,” Joy Behar fretted. She added that the accusations were clearly a “political hit” because Franken was “effective” at grilling Republicans in hearings.

Behar also cast doubt on the woman, Leeann Tweeden, who shared the photo of Franken touching her breasts while she was sleeping.

This is very different than their treatment of Kavanaugh.

They cast him as an “angry drunk,” and painted Christine Blasey Ford as a saint who could never do anything wrong.

The clear difference is that Kavanaugh is seen as a Trump ally, while Franken is a clear Trump critic.

Do you think the hosts of The View are hypocrites?

1. hondo1046

July 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm

After this week, I can’t imagine why anyone would be a Democrat. We have the Squad demonstrating exactly what the Democrats want to be (anti-American). We had Bob Mueller making the Russian Collusion story a terrible piece of American History (by what he said and what he didn’t say), but he opened the door for AG Barr to finish off the rest of the story. And now we have the View and how they tried to create another false Democratic narrative around Brett Cavanaugh coming out. Need I say more?

2. Betty Jay

July 25, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Hondo1046, I agree with you. The women on the View are not worth watching. Defending a man just because he is a DEMOCRAT is sickening.

3. james r hunt

July 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm

The view (i have just read about it never watched it) is the SQUAD of tv what a bunch of IDIOTS!!

4. Connie

July 26, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Why is there any surprise? They live by a code of “ANY means necessary” which includes double standards.

5. Rodger Shull

July 26, 2019 at 4:21 pm

just under satisfied PIGS. never be happies , as long as they live.

6. Marcia Fridland

July 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm

No. You said it all with clarity and accuracy.

7. Donald Tucker

July 26, 2019 at 6:06 pm

The word “Democrat” means “Double Standard”

8. Maria Sund

July 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm

The Dems and Rhinos both are 2faced and the MSM should be ashamed of themselves and for their colleagues. It’s a sad day when “We the People ” excludes so many! The rule of law doesn’t apply to anyone who write, makes, enforces r friends with or related to those who passed the laws in the first place!

9. Ken

July 27, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Behar is a total disgrace to our party.her support of criminal Hillary completely shows her TOTAL BIAS!

10. Carol Dugan

July 27, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I don’t know what the women on the view are. I don’t watch them because they make me sick. I cannot believe they are still on TV. We don’t need people like them in are country.

11. Billv

July 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I do not know one person that watches that lying lousy show with half sits and just plain rotten jerks who I hope end up in hell!

12. carinda

July 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I as a women and a Trump supporter, I can honestly say I find the women on the view to
    be a group of hags who really know nothing about what real women are all about. They
    think they are so well educated in politics and have intelligent views on current events.
    Not one of them is worth the powder to blow them to hell. Despise them all.

13. Dolores

July 27, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I’ve thought this for a long time that people sure wouldn’t want to be a democrat. They have gone bananas. Why would any American would want to act this way. As far as I’m concerned since they are anti-American, they are NOT Americans.

14. Kyle L.

July 27, 2019 at 3:38 pm

The view needs to be kicked off the air.

15. Gary J Smith

July 27, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Dont insult idiots

16. Betty J Harrison

July 27, 2019 at 3:42 pm

d not watch these show in 12 years or pay to see anything one of these hags is in

17. Howard Rickabaugh

July 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I would not waste my time watching a bunch of liberal hags push their far left thoughts.

18. Pauline Kasper

July 27, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I never watch “The View” , CNN, and MSNBC!

19. Stuart

July 27, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I rarely watch the View, because I have found those who comprise the ‘Panel’ of supposed neutral Panelists, are rarely Neutral with their Political Bias.
    I also deeply object to any person who does not have the same political Views of the PERMANENT MEMBERS of the Panel, being vilified for their difference of Political opinion.
    Now could me having my Political Bias & be willing to air it, possibly be one of the reasons why the Viewership of the ‘View’ is constantly on the decline?

20. Dolores

July 27, 2019 at 3:49 pm

To bad it didn’t give Omar a heart attack. Then maybe we could be rid of her.

21. Helen

July 27, 2019 at 3:51 pm

The women of the view have always been has beens who berate anyone who doesn’t agree with them. They are just mean bullies who really should not be on the air spewing their vitriol and hatred. This is something that even kids are fighting against and yet they are allowed to do this on national television. The network should be ashamed of themselves and those so called women. They only stand up for women they agree with. I, for one, have never watched the show because the clips I have seen are so horrible they make me sick.

22. Richard Oswald

July 27, 2019 at 3:54 pm

SICK LIBERALS ARE THE ONLY ONE’S WHO WATCH THE VIEW NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THEIR ON THE NETWORK…THEIR NOT AMERICA’S CHOICE TV HAS GONE DOWNHILL

23. Robert Gagliardi

July 27, 2019 at 3:59 pm

The view is Made Up of Has Beens.Sitting on their Pompous Asses spewing out unsubstantiated Rhetoric.They say what they are told to say,in their own worde which makes some dopes believe them!!!!!

24. Marie

July 27, 2019 at 4:02 pm

The democrats have all lost their minds they are so far to the left. Let’s just vote as many as we can out of office in 2020. They don’t even know what most Americans want. They just hate Trump!!! MAGA in 2020!!!!!

25. ROBERT POWELL

July 27, 2019 at 4:13 pm

THE VIEW IS JUST ONE LARGE PILE OF STINKING SNATCH PUSHED IN A CORNER TO ROTT.

26. Lucretia Morrison

July 27, 2019 at 4:26 pm

TO THE WOMEN ON THE VIEW

ETERNITY…………AS MANY BLADES OF GRASS THERE ARE ON LAND, LEAVES ON TREES, DROPS OF WATER IN THE OCEAN, SPECS OF SAND ON THE SEASHORE, YOU CAN’T BEGIN TO COUNT THE WORD ETERNITY!

LIFE HAS MANY CHOICES………. ETERNITY HAS ONLY TWO………….CHOOSE WISELY!

With Prayers for your Salvation!

27. Bobi

July 27, 2019 at 4:34 pm

You are SPOT N!!! You can bet that if the right had a show bashing the democrats it wouldn’t last a day.

28. Irene C Grooms

July 27, 2019 at 4:36 pm

The VIEW IS THE MOST HATEFUL SHOW ON MY T.V.

29. Joz Lee

July 27, 2019 at 4:37 pm

hondo. yup …..

* just would you please change C to K for Kavanaugh’s name out of respect for his position?

30. Jack Bennett

July 27, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I don’t watch the “View”. It’s obviously just another liberal news propaganda source, like everything else the liberal networks put out. I think they should all be investigated for their slanderous comments concerning our president. Make no mistake; there’s an effort “from the so-called democratic party” to undermine America as we know it! I’m pissed off about what we as Americans allow these sleazebags to get away with.

31. William Dix

July 27, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Amen!

32. Karen Le Seure

July 27, 2019 at 4:49 pm

“The View” is hosted and run by a bunch of blow hard, do nothing females which are a disgrace to women hood. They should have been taken off the air a long time ago. I personally resent people like that acting as though they are speaking for all women.

33. William Dix

July 27, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Mine too

34. Garry

July 27, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Kavanaugh proved in the hearing that he was an ‘angry drunk’ and emotionally unfit to serve. In addition, he LIED to Congress multiple times…. his fate is still pending. He may end up being the first Supreme Court Justice removed.

35. Aline

July 27, 2019 at 4:54 pm

what can I say, but that these ‘people ‘, are nothing but dog puke! They sold their soul to satan, and they will burn in hell! Can’t wait for them to meet their Maker! THAT will make my day, since I know where they are going!

36. Aline

July 27, 2019 at 4:57 pm

WHY, hondo1046? because you have A LOT of retarded imbeciles in this country, walking with their heads way up their butts!

37. Magda

July 27, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I’ve lived most of my life in NYC, was a Dumbocrat for along time, until I opened my eyes and saw that our Democratic Party wasn’t the same ever since Obama took over; thank God I never voted for him. But these trashy, disrespectful women of the view are low life, and never accept the truth, typical of Liberals. They only care about them, not about our people and country. It’s about power and money. Thank you, God for giving us President Trump as our Leader.

38. CLYDE

July 27, 2019 at 5:20 pm

WHAT DO YA EXPECT/ FIRST YOU HAVE THE UGLIEST DYKE WOOPIE/ END MAD COW WITH HER TREASONIST COMMENTS THEN THE REST OF THE DYKES

39. Branko

July 27, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Shut up you moron. The man was assaulted, lied about and viscously dragged through the mud in front of America and his family for political gains. A standard weapon from the typical Demonrat crooked Rapist/Racist playbook and only an absolute imbecile like yourself would believe a word of those contrived fantasies that flat backing Kamala invented and tried to sell as truth. Raping pedophiles like slick Willy are held as heroes by your vile ilk while a decent, God fearing Christian is vilified. Make sure you have a lot of barbeque sauce with you in the coffin cause the flames will be plentiful where you are going.

40. JoeyP

July 27, 2019 at 5:58 pm

I wouldn’t give anyone a “plugged nickel” for that horribly bad show but it’s one of many Left Wing shows I would avoid with the Lies they tell.

41. CLYDE

July 27, 2019 at 6:02 pm

NO ALL DYKES OF COMMIE DESSENT’S

42. Jim

July 27, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Just a bunch of frustrated old hags that can’t get laid and take it out on Republicans who wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole. Hope they can find some ugly fat Democrat to help them out.

43. Pedro

July 27, 2019 at 6:24 pm

When are they not hypocrites? I see them as such. They are walking hypocrites and liars. Bunch of prima-donnas.

44. Dr. Oscar S. Ramirez

July 27, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Those liberal light-weights in the View are an embarrassment. Never has such vindictive ignorance been expounded by such dummies. Their views attempt to alter the history of gender so as to alter the picture of the political history of our country. Their queer political nature continues to conflate the problems of sexuality. Sadly, it is impossible to change a sow’s ear into a silk purse.

45. cfn7usa

July 27, 2019 at 6:45 pm

The View leaders are followers of fallen angels.

46. Dr. Oscar S. Ramirez

July 27, 2019 at 6:47 pm

July 27, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Every 1 of those scum bag Liars on the view should be charged with Sedition and Treason for broadcasting and publishing False statements and LIES to the public which is TREASON. THEY ALL SHOULD BE ON THE GALLOWS FOR LYING TO AMERICA.

48. Cecil

July 27, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Ford was a mental case

49. 4freedom

July 27, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Just shows you how many people love to watch pure hate day after day.

50. lisalles

July 27, 2019 at 7:12 pm

I love the fact that far left IDIOTS have their own tv shows. Keep them on air. The more people who tune in, the more people who turn republicans.

51. Camille Gilliam

July 27, 2019 at 7:31 pm

The View needs to be taken off the air, NOW! They are disgusting and don’t deserve to get another job on TV.

52. Kmf

July 27, 2019 at 7:41 pm

The view is a bunch of democratic morons. They are hate filled liars. Offensive to good Americans and offensive. They should be removed from TV. Take Megan McCain with them..

53. Mike Flanagan

July 27, 2019 at 9:22 pm

If brains were GUN POWDER those beitchs on the view couldn’t blow their noses or even FART loud enough to scare a mouse sitting under their chair … they are all Nitwits.

54. J E C

July 27, 2019 at 11:37 pm

what do you expect from people who make a living being someone else for a living????????????????

55. Debbie

July 28, 2019 at 1:03 am

I laughed when Whoopie the other day said Mueller was just acting like he couldn’t hear them and he said he wasn’t answering any question. If she is supposed to be so smart why can’t she just admit the man basicly had nothing to do with the report or interviewing the over 500 people. He couldn’t answer cause he hadn’t a clue. The Democrats used this man.I could see that myself. They all take up for the Democrats no matter what they do or say.

56. Truckman

July 28, 2019 at 3:03 am

I will not say what should be done to these sluts but it has to do with them at a high security male prison

57. Cheryl

July 28, 2019 at 3:26 am

I for one have absolutely no respect for any of them. To me they’ve not a teaspoon of common sense my thoughts are when they were handing out brains they were behind the door. They are the epitome of sleaziness . I can’t believe that show is still being aired .

58. Shelba Herring

July 28, 2019 at 3:35 am

They are worse than hypocrites, they are bold face liers

59. Ginger

July 28, 2019 at 4:09 am

Those on the left wouldn’t have anything if they didn’t have hypocrisy. So typical of them to make excuses for a Democrat all while accusing conservatives of all kinds of things without evidence. This helps explain why I no longer watch The View.

60. Dolroes

July 28, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Just because a woman says that she was assaulted you should believe her? That’s a bunch off nonsense. Women lie just as much as anyone else. Look at H.Clinton, she lies all the time.

61. Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:43 pm

And, moron, all of those “retarded imbeciles” vote for democrats. You are terminally ignorant and aren’t smart enough to try to hide the fact.

62. Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:48 pm

“his fate is still pending”. Are you off your meds, again? You are terminally ignorant, moron.

63. Nancy Barberis

July 28, 2019 at 4:51 pm

May they get back double the misery that deliberately caused.

Why are they so full of HATE?

It makes me cringe when everyone states this person that person hates Trump. LET THEM SAY FOR THEMSELVES WHO HATES TRUMP.

64. Dennis L Ruffin

July 28, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Just how horny must Ted Dansen have been to sleep with, possibly, the most ugly human being on the planet, Whoppi Goldberg?

65. D. S.

July 28, 2019 at 5:55 pm

The old biddies on the View are hypocrites, that is one reason why I no longer watch them.

July 28, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I tried to watch ‘The View’ once and almost gagged over the outrageous b/s the panel was spouting. Previously, I had read books that described, or mentioned, witches covens. What I had read described that program to a tee. If I ever tune in the program again, I expect the first words I will hear are, :double, double, toil and trouble……”.

67. Tom

July 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Naw, the Democrats have to have some show to watch, what I don’t understand, is some of the people that actually appear on that show as guest, you can tell after you watch the show for 5 minutes that the guest are sorry that their even there, in fact I was watching it one time, and the guest got up and walked out. But 5 minutes is about all I can stand that show, and I was flipping through channels, and saw some celebrity on there and wanted to see what they were talking about, and stayed for about 5 minutes and was off channel hopping again. What a bunch of losers they are.

68. Jo

July 28, 2019 at 11:03 pm

What I do not understand is how anyone can watch one of the most Racist, Hateful talk shows on TV. These over paid millionaires get paid to support a anti America, racist, thief and a woman assaulter like Sharpton. This is just an example the Democrat party owns and controls most, if not all talk idiot shows, social and news media. They promote and encourage Hate, Racism and violence against God, America and people of all color. Tan, beige, brown, black, red, yellow and white. Wait there is no white people if you can match a white piece of printer paper to anyone, please post it otherwise there are none.

69. most dems are EVIL Liars

July 29, 2019 at 5:31 pm

These people act like this is a third world country, which they are trying to turn it into.

70. Marie

July 29, 2019 at 6:45 pm

The women on The View are disgusting and unethical. I never watch because I don’t want to hear all the hatred they spew. Horrible group.

71. angelshot9876

July 29, 2019 at 7:48 pm

The VIEW needs to be cancelled

72. Mary

July 30, 2019 at 4:12 am

stated perfectly, I agree 100%

73. frank roselli

July 30, 2019 at 4:29 pm

these were talented T.V. performers! who somehow got the idea that they could be into U.S. government politics. and ALL that show does is confirm
    their loss of Talent and brain power.

74. Nora Mitchell

July 31, 2019 at 2:49 am

Devil Behar and the woman from PR, both need the boot….!

75. John Schofield

July 31, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Who actually thought anything intelligent would come from a couple house flippers and tupperware brokers.

76. Judith Davis

August 4, 2019 at 10:27 pm

This woman’s group on the view are just plain evil
    are pure evil

77. Richard Smith

August 4, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Those brain-dead psychopaths belong in a rubber room. Why is it that they have more than one viewer, and why are they even on the air? Is it any wonder why most people think women are nuts? Thankfully, those fools do not represent all women. Whoopie herself has done more damage to society than you can imagine. Why do so many women watch this crap?

78. Camille Gilliam

August 4, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Yes, The View is mostly filled with hypocrites, McCain isn’t. The show is so horrible it should be taken off the air.

79. Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:01 am

True just stop watching and the sponsors will do the rest

80. Gary Arnault

August 5, 2019 at 1:10 am

It appears to me that the Democrats are angry unhappy people.

81. Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:11 am

Agree totally I watched the entire hearings. He held his composure until the slanderous accusations. He had to defend himself. Where is the follow up regarding the lies and perjury to Congress?

82. Carol

August 5, 2019 at 1:15 am

Read the new book by Molly Hemingway. It tells the truth about Ms.Blasey Ford. The Republicans could have buried her but chose the high road. Where are the “ladies” of the view? Oh the operate with blinders!

83. Elizabeth Knowles

August 5, 2019 at 8:33 am

This show is totally disgusting as are the women on it!
    ABC should be ashamed to air such hatred.
    Keep America Great.

84. Donna Crafton

August 5, 2019 at 2:39 pm

After being a democrat for 76 years I switched to republican before the 2016 election. It had become an embarrassment to be connected, in any way, to the the dems. My husband has since changed also.

85. jim G

August 7, 2019 at 9:04 pm

They nominated Kavanaugh for the wrong job. Instead of the US Supreme Court he should have been directed to report to the Vatican for commencement of Sainthood hearings. It was interesting that his accuser could not remember even one of the facts that could prove or disprove her allegations. When did it happen, how did she get there and how did she get home. She did not drive so someone drove her and that could establish much. Nor could she establish when it happened so Kavanaugh perhaps could establish un-refutable facts as to where he was at that time. Also interesting that the witnesses the accuser put forward including one of her best friends could not corroborate her story. To tell what kind of man he is he produced a diary covering the period in question and for an additional 20 or so years. When asked why he did not have entries for church on Sunday he said that it was obvious that he went to church on Sunday.

86. Jerry Griffin

September 27, 2019 at 10:24 pm

couldn’t have said it better

MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach

The Fake News Media’s hysteria and deception during the coronavirus outbreak is getting out of hand.

But MSNBC just paid a humiliating price for their dishonesty.

And that’s because MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach.

The latest hobby horse for the Fake News Media is shaming Americans for not wearing masks in public.

Despite questionable evidence that masks stop the spread of the virus and no evidence the virus spreads easily in outdoor settings, the Fake News Media is demanding the American public submit to more government orders to wear masks.

MSNBC host Katy Tur tried to push this narrative along during a live shot with a reporter on the scene in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin State Supreme Court struck down Democrat Governor Tony Evers tyrannical stay at home order and MSNBC wanted to spread fear and panic that people out and about in Wisconsin would lead to death in the streets.

MSNBC may have gotten away with this propaganda had a bystander not been in the view of the camera and told MSNBC’s audience that the cameraman and half of the MSNBC crew were not wearing masks.

If masks were the silver bullet that the fake news claims they are then they all would be wearing them.

But this is just another example of the left-wing imposing mandates they have no intention of living under.

Another example of this was Virginia Governor Ralph Northam being photographed taking selfies with Virginians on the beach one day before mandating that Virginians all wear masks in indoor settings.

How The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media reaches new lows on a regular basis.

Now The New York Times is attacking the memories of dead veterans.

And how The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage.

Over Memorial Day weekend, The New York Times editorial board published a piece attacking the U.S. military for “celebrating white supremacy.”

The picture accompanying the article was of a bullet shaped like Ku Klux Klan hood.

The New York Times editorial board writers attacked the military for having bases named after Confederate Generals ranting:

This same toxic legacy clings to the 10 United States military installations across the South that were named for Confederate Army officers during the first half of the 20th century. Apologists often describe the names as a necessary gesture of reconciliation in the wake of the Civil War. In truth, the namings reflect a federal embrace of white supremacy that found its most poisonous expression in military installations where black servicemen were deliberately placed under the command of white Southerners — who were said to better “understand” Negroes — and confined to substandard housing, segregated transportation systems and even “colored only” seating in movie houses.

Memorial Day weekend is when America honors fallen heroes who sacrificed everything to defend our freedom.

The Left has never held the military in high regard.

Ever since the Vietnam War, liberals have seen the military as a tool of oppression.

The New York Times editorial board writers hate the military and hate America.

So they took this solemn occasion to smear the memories of troops killed protecting their First Amendment rights as white nationalists and Ku Klux Klansmen.

The New York Times made a humiliating mistake that blew up in their faces

The Fake News Media just escalated their war on President Trump.

As usual, The New York Times led the way.

But The New York Times made a humiliating mistake that blew up in their faces.

On Sunday, The New York Times committed one of the most disgusting acts of political partisanship to exploit the memory of those who died from the coronavirus.

The paper’s front page listed the names of 1,000 people who succumbed to the virus accompanied by a detail about their lives.

But readers noticed one giant mistake.

The sixth person on the list died from a homicide and was not a coronavirus victim.

After being caught in this humiliating attempt to inflate the death count, The Times was forced to issue a correction on social media.

Americans were appalled at The New York Times.

The reporters and editors at the paper don’t care one bit about the victims.

They just wanted to make a political statement to try and hurt Donald Trump’s re-election chances.

But The Times zeal to put together a front page to shock the nation’s consciousness The Times made a sloppy error.

Critics also noted there is no chance The Times would have put together such a front page if a Democrat was President.

12,000 Americans died during the swine flu outbreak of 2009 and 2010 and The Times never memorialized them in this fashion.