Uncategorized

The Left is terrified of Rush Limbaugh.

He truly is the biggest voice on talk radio and can destroy Leftists with just one segment.

That’s why The New York Times will never recover after Rush Limbaugh exposed one harsh truth.

It is impossible for The New York Times to admit they aren’t fake news at this point.

In recent weeks they have been in hot water after reporting and then retracting a major sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Rush Limbaugh explained he wasn’t surprised by what they did, pointing out that the employees at The Times are “Left-wing activists.”

Fox News reports:

Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh says he wasn’t surprised by the New York Times’ reporting and correction on the alleged sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, accusing the newspaper of being “left-wing activists.”

“Why does the New York Times have any credibility left at all? They’re not journalists anymore,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday. “They’re nothing but left-wing activists.”

Limbaugh vowed to never be surprised with what The Times reports citing their work during the Trump-Russia investigation.

“As far as I’m concerned, all bets are off,” Limbaugh said. “This two-and-a-half-year coup that the New York Times led in conjunction with Obama administration officials has eliminated any possibility on my part that I will ever be surprised by what they do.”

“As far as the New York Times is concerned, Trump is still not fit to be alive, certainly not fit to be president — and they’re not going to stop until they are able to get him out of office, one way or the other,” Limbaugh said. “They’re also sending a signal to any other conservative judge, ‘You don’t want this. You don’t want us reporting on you.'”

The New York Times routinely attacks President Trump, while cozying up to every Left-wing politician they can.

That’s why President Trump has been increasingly going after them, calling them “the failing New York Times.”

Do you think The New York Times is fake news?

1. Tim Tutor

September 24, 2019 at 10:41 pm

They are all anti USA!

• Dick Cress

September 24, 2019 at 10:56 pm

They are an integral part of the FAKE NEWS Democratic Propaganda Machine. They are all FAKE NEWS and what they say and print I never watch or listen to. And often Fox News or Newsmax will play scattered clips from them . . . as quickly as I can get to my remote, I’ll switch to a DVR. Frankly I have a very STRONG AVERSION to the lot of them and what they present, has nothing to do with Journalism. They are SICKENING.

• Don

September 27, 2019 at 4:53 pm

What was said about The New York Times applies equally to the Chicago Sun-Times.

• Eloise Flood

September 25, 2019 at 2:49 am

And who reads New York Times anyway????
      Thing of the past!!!!!

2. Jim Tierney

September 24, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I always thought that there was something about “truth in broadcasting” on the application for a broadcasting license. Obviously I was wrong. Since this is the case, how are we any different than you run of the mill banana republic that spews propaganda at will?

3. Mike Flanagan

September 24, 2019 at 11:10 pm

I’ll believe they are done ounce it happens Liberals are just like cats (PUSSYS) with 9 lives.

• Steven

September 25, 2019 at 12:36 am

They might as well put a hammer and sickle on one side of their name and a picture of Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin on the other.

4. david A burgher

September 24, 2019 at 11:24 pm

make no mistake. Truth prevails as sure as oil floats to the top after shaken in a jar of water. It is a LAW that none can break. You break TRUTH laws, they will break you. Case closed!

5. Vinnie A

September 24, 2019 at 11:27 pm

The New York Times News Paper is run by the Useful Idiots of the Democrat Party! They continue to lose readership on a daily basis!

I do have a way that they can regain some of the readers that they lost.

INSTEAD OF PRINTING THEIR “PAPER” ON NEWSPRINT, THEY SHOULD PRINT IT ON TOILET PAPER!

Of course, what they print is not worth a “shit” anyway!

6. Denise

September 25, 2019 at 12:24 am

I always respected. News outlets. I can remember Walter Cronkite. But, at the age of 66, I have realized the new outlets are bought and payed for by the left-wing. I always voted for the best person I thought could do the job, I was never party affiliated. The “fake news” newspapers( losepapers) & NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN MSBN/etc have for the first time in my life change me from independent to CONSERVATIVE!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!

• Dick Cress

September 25, 2019 at 1:13 am

WELCOME! LBJ was the last Dem I voted from and the Left Media DUMOCRATIC Propaganda went belly up for me when I caught them in one lie or misrepresentation after another during the Clinton Impeachment.

7. neo

September 25, 2019 at 3:31 am

Call them what they are….”The New York Crimes”

8. Virginia

September 25, 2019 at 3:59 am

What’s the big surprise? NY Times has been spreading lies for over 100 years! I’m surprised they stayed in business this long.

9. Diana S.

September 25, 2019 at 9:24 am

The New York Times are pimps for the democrats. The fact that they will print any trash they hear that is derogatory about anyone republican, especially someone who supports OUR president is proof of that. They print any trash they can find without bothering to check their facts is apparent.

10. dpk54

September 25, 2019 at 1:26 pm

The media in this country are all alike……they operate exactly like the old TASS in the Soviet Union…..whatever they are TOLD to print or speak that is what they will do, irregardless of whether it is the TRUTH!!! They aren’t journalists…..they can’t even spell the word “TRUTH”,let alone report it!!! Kudos to Rush….he tells it exactly like it is and he is despised for it. The Demorats and the media have been hand-in-hand for longer than I can remember!!!They are ALL liars and hypocrites…. I have had no regard for ANY of them in DECADES and I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them! I hope someday they ALL get exactly what they deserve!!

11. John P Densler

September 25, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Facepook will not allow me to add this to my Facebook feed! It shows how they filter NEWS!

12. jim

September 25, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I think Rush is 100% correct. NYT and ALL the lefty scumbags in ALL media’s and ELSEWHERE are a cancer. ALL need / deserve / earned to be eradicated. Period.
    Quit playing nice with ANY of these scumbags.
    You SHOULD know ALL of them would MUCH prefer anybody that they see as enemies were DEAD.
    I feel exact same way about ALL of them.

13. Notalib

September 29, 2019 at 12:35 am

When I get my liberal paper here in Ca. I scan the articles to see who wrote or published the article. If it the NYT’s I never read them. I do not trust them. Period. They are way to left, and liars, for me.

• Dick Cress

September 29, 2019 at 1:01 am

I get my news from several VERIFIED and trusted Internet News letters. If and when they show LIBERAL FLAKES I dump them. There is nothing from the LAMESTREAM MEDIA that is trustworthy or honest.

14. Joe Rota

November 2, 2019 at 9:15 am

The NY Times used to be a fine newspaper but they lost their way…Bring back the N Y Herald Tribune!

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.

Uncategorized

POLL: Do you APPROVE or DISAPPROVE of Brian Williams’ news coverage?

• For years Brian Williams has pushed false claims on the news.

Williams was famously ditched by “NBC Nightly News” for false claims about his reporting experience.

Of course, Williams has supported numerous false claims against President Trump including this past August where he failed to question NBC News Contributor Frank Figliuzzi’s accusation that President Trump was flying flags at half-staff as a symbol of white nationalism.

Uncategorized

MSNBC is in hot water after getting caught in a scheme to execute Donald Trump

No president in history has faced the harassment that Donald Trump has.

The Left will stop at nothing to destroy him.

And now MSNBC is in hot water after getting caught in a scheme to execute President Trump.

Suggesting that a duly-elected President should be killed is an extreme statement previously only imaginable by some of the most reprehensible people in history.

But with Donald Trump in the White House, his enemies more often than not are willing to cross that unthinkable line.

And that is the exact claim that Bill Weld, a Republican challenger to Trump in 2020, made on MSNBC in response to the fake news allegations that Trump threatened Ukrainian leaders, demanding they look into Joe Biden.

“That is treason,” Weld said. “It’s treason, pure and simple and the penalty for treason under the U.S. Code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

MSNBC’s Morning Joe stooped to a new low on Monday morning when the assembled panel refused to condemn 2020 Republican presidential candidate Bill Weld’s insistence that President Donald Trump should be put to death because, in his mind, he’s committed treason for his conversations with the Ukrainian president.

Not only that, but Weld twice made this case while panelists Mike Barnicle, Mika Brzezinski, Elise Jordan Joe Scarborough, and Michael Steele refused to push back along with fellow Trump challengers Mark Sanford and Joe Walsh. In Jordan’s case, she even inquired about how this would happen.

The three Trump challengers were there to discuss the growing trend of state Republican Parties canceling 2020 primaries so as to award the President an automatic victory. The segment began with former Trump fanboy Scarborough lamenting this problem, but Weld seemed inclined to use his time for other matters.

After briefly lamenting the canceled primaries, Weld laid out his case for why the President committed treason, which is punishable by death.

No panelist batted an eye to either interrupt or chastise Weld for his claim.

Not only did the panel on MSNBC not push back, panelist Elise Jordan questioned Weld on how they could get Trump sentenced to death.

If this was somebody making the same claim about former President Barack Obama, Democrats would be demanding the Secret Service throw them behind bars.

But at the end of the day, Democrats want Trump gone by any means necessary, and apparently execution isn’t off the table.

Do you think Secret Service should give Bill Weld a visit?