Uncategorized

The Left is terrified of Rush Limbaugh.

He truly is the biggest voice on talk radio and can destroy Leftists with just one segment.

That’s why The New York Times will never recover after Rush Limbaugh exposed one harsh truth.

It is impossible for The New York Times to admit they aren’t fake news at this point.

In recent weeks they have been in hot water after reporting and then retracting a major sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Rush Limbaugh explained he wasn’t surprised by what they did, pointing out that the employees at The Times are “Left-wing activists.”

Fox News reports:

Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh says he wasn’t surprised by the New York Times’ reporting and correction on the alleged sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, accusing the newspaper of being “left-wing activists.”

“Why does the New York Times have any credibility left at all? They’re not journalists anymore,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday. “They’re nothing but left-wing activists.”

Limbaugh vowed to never be surprised with what The Times reports citing their work during the Trump-Russia investigation.

“As far as I’m concerned, all bets are off,” Limbaugh said. “This two-and-a-half-year coup that the New York Times led in conjunction with Obama administration officials has eliminated any possibility on my part that I will ever be surprised by what they do.”

“As far as the New York Times is concerned, Trump is still not fit to be alive, certainly not fit to be president — and they’re not going to stop until they are able to get him out of office, one way or the other,” Limbaugh said. “They’re also sending a signal to any other conservative judge, ‘You don’t want this. You don’t want us reporting on you.'”

The New York Times routinely attacks President Trump, while cozying up to every Left-wing politician they can.

That’s why President Trump has been increasingly going after them, calling them “the failing New York Times.”

Do you think The New York Times is fake news?

1. Tim Tutor

September 24, 2019 at 10:41 pm

They are all anti USA!

2. Dick Cress

September 24, 2019 at 10:56 pm

They are an integral part of the FAKE NEWS Democratic Propaganda Machine. They are all FAKE NEWS and what they say and print I never watch or listen to. And often Fox News or Newsmax will play scattered clips from them . . . as quickly as I can get to my remote, I’ll switch to a DVR. Frankly I have a very STRONG AVERSION to the lot of them and what they present, has nothing to do with Journalism. They are SICKENING.

3. Jim Tierney

September 24, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I always thought that there was something about “truth in broadcasting” on the application for a broadcasting license. Obviously I was wrong. Since this is the case, how are we any different than you run of the mill banana republic that spews propaganda at will?

4. Mike Flanagan

September 24, 2019 at 11:10 pm

I’ll believe they are done ounce it happens Liberals are just like cats (PUSSYS) with 9 lives.

5. david A burgher

September 24, 2019 at 11:24 pm

make no mistake. Truth prevails as sure as oil floats to the top after shaken in a jar of water. It is a LAW that none can break. You break TRUTH laws, they will break you. Case closed!

6. Denise

September 25, 2019 at 12:24 am

I always respected. News outlets. I can remember Walter Cronkite. But, at the age of 66, I have realized the new outlets are bought and payed for by the left-wing. I always voted for the best person I thought could do the job, I was never party affiliated. The “fake news” newspapers( losepapers) & NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN MSBN/etc have for the first time in my life change me from independent to CONSERVATIVE!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!

7. Steven

September 25, 2019 at 12:36 am

They might as well put a hammer and sickle on one side of their name and a picture of Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin on the other.

8. Dick Cress

September 25, 2019 at 1:13 am

WELCOME! LBJ was the last Dem I voted from and the Left Media DUMOCRATIC Propaganda went belly up for me when I caught them in one lie or misrepresentation after another during the Clinton Impeachment.

9. Eloise Flood

September 25, 2019 at 2:49 am

And who reads New York Times anyway????
    Thing of the past!!!!!

10. neo

September 25, 2019 at 3:31 am

Call them what they are….”The New York Crimes”

11. Virginia

September 25, 2019 at 3:59 am

What’s the big surprise? NY Times has been spreading lies for over 100 years! I’m surprised they stayed in business this long.

12. Diana S.

September 25, 2019 at 9:24 am

The New York Times are pimps for the democrats. The fact that they will print any trash they hear that is derogatory about anyone republican, especially someone who supports OUR president is proof of that. They print any trash they can find without bothering to check their facts is apparent.

13. dpk54

September 25, 2019 at 1:26 pm

The media in this country are all alike……they operate exactly like the old TASS in the Soviet Union…..whatever they are TOLD to print or speak that is what they will do, irregardless of whether it is the TRUTH!!! They aren’t journalists…..they can’t even spell the word “TRUTH”,let alone report it!!! Kudos to Rush….he tells it exactly like it is and he is despised for it. The Demorats and the media have been hand-in-hand for longer than I can remember!!!They are ALL liars and hypocrites…. I have had no regard for ANY of them in DECADES and I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them! I hope someday they ALL get exactly what they deserve!!

14. John P Densler

September 25, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Facepook will not allow me to add this to my Facebook feed! It shows how they filter NEWS!

15. jim

September 25, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I think Rush is 100% correct. NYT and ALL the lefty scumbags in ALL media’s and ELSEWHERE are a cancer. ALL need / deserve / earned to be eradicated. Period.
    Quit playing nice with ANY of these scumbags.
    You SHOULD know ALL of them would MUCH prefer anybody that they see as enemies were DEAD.
    I feel exact same way about ALL of them.

16. Don

September 27, 2019 at 4:53 pm

What was said about The New York Times applies equally to the Chicago Sun-Times.

17. Notalib

September 29, 2019 at 12:35 am

When I get my liberal paper here in Ca. I scan the articles to see who wrote or published the article. If it the NYT’s I never read them. I do not trust them. Period. They are way to left, and liars, for me.

18. Dick Cress

September 29, 2019 at 1:01 am

I get my news from several VERIFIED and trusted Internet News letters. If and when they show LIBERAL FLAKES I dump them. There is nothing from the LAMESTREAM MEDIA that is trustworthy or honest.

19. Joe Rota

November 2, 2019 at 9:15 am

The NY Times used to be a fine newspaper but they lost their way…Bring back the N Y Herald Tribune!

Uncategorized

Since the day President Trump came down that escalator in Trump Tower, CNN has been his biggest enemy.

They spend every moment of their coverage attacking him.

But in a rare twist, CNN was just forced to admit a fact that destroys their biggest anti-Trump narrative.

During a discussion between CNN’s Jake Tapper and Democrat Rep. Joe Kennedy (MA), the topic of Hunter Biden came up.

And in a surprising change of pace, Tapper outright admitted exactly what Trump supporters have been saying since the beginning of the baseless impeachment hearings.

He stated that “it does stink” that Biden got his job at the Ukrainian energy company Burisma with no expertise, lending credence to the legitimacy of an investigation into corruption on behalf of Joe Biden to get him that job.

Transcript from CNN’s State of the Union:

JAKE TAPPER: It’s true that there’s no evidence of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden or that Hunter Biden broke any laws at all. But frankly, it does stink that Hunter Biden got this contract with no expertise in the energy sector and likely — he already said basically that he probably got that money, which was significant, because of his connection with his father, the vice president of the time, who was also in charge of Ukraine at the time. Do you think future presidents and vice presidents should say my relatives cannot cash in, in any way, on their connection to me?

REP. JOE KENNEDY (D-MA): Look, I think it is certainly worth putting that out there and worth trying to make sure that there is not any sort of profit that is going to be earned by close relatives in office. I’ve had plenty of family members in office. I understand the responsibility that comes with holding a position of public responsibility and ensuring that there is a very clear delineation there so there isn’t those profiting off it.

While Tapper does make sure to leave in a little bit of fake news, by stating that “there’s no evidence of any wrongdoing” by Biden, he does at least acknowledge that the situation wasn’t completely cut and dry.

The fact that Hunter Biden got that job with no experience creates the possibility of corruption from his father, considering he had a lot of influence on Ukrainian policy.

Do you think Joe Biden should be investigated for corruption?

Polls

POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

• POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

The Fake News Media is working around the clock attacking President Trump.

Americans are making a stand and showing they have no appetite for fake news and baseless attacks against President Trump and conservatives.

Even with polls clearly showing their failures, fake news hosts and anchors continue to perpetuate lies and hoaxes including the Russian collusion conspiracy and impeachment.

Polls

Sean Hannity Opinion Poll

• Sean Hannity Opinion Poll

Fox News opinion host Sean Hannity continues to crush his competition in the ratings, recently topping 3.5 million viewers.

That has made him a constant target for the Left. His competitors at CNN and MSNBC attack him on a nightly basis trying to convince viewers he's "fake news."