Rush Limbaugh made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified

There may be no voice in America more famous than Rush Limbaugh’s.

He truly is the voice of Middle America.

And he just made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified.

In a recent airing of his show, a caller asked Limbaugh about whether he would run for President in 2024.

The call begins with a question, asking Limbaugh what the difference between him and Trump is, which the caller answers by saying, “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

He then asks Limbaugh if he would consider running for President in 2024.

Limbaugh doesn’t rule it out, telling the caller that he had always dismissed the possibility, due to his provocative nature.

But after the election of Trump, he believes that history wouldn’t hold the same weight as it would in the past.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

CALLER: Hey, good afternoon. I have a little trivia question. What is the only difference between President Trump and Rush Limbaugh? Answer: “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

RUSH: (laughing) I was gonna say, “One’s president and one’s not.”

CALLER: Correct. So that being said, Rush, I think you need to follow his lead in 2024 and run for president. Take the pay cut and follow Trump’s footsteps.

RUSH: That’s very nice of you to say. I know you’re serious about this.

CALLER: Oh, absolutely.

RUSH: I used to… In addition to pay cut, I used to tell people that I wouldn’t survive the first week as the man who invented the word “feminazi” and other things, that the campaign commercials the left would run the first week would end it. But that may not be true anymore, given what Donald Trump has survived. I mean, there’s no Access Hollywood very of me, for example.

Even if there were, it probably would add to my resume enhancement and so forth, given what my image is. The point is it’s not nearly as impossible a proposition as I thought it was, you know, as short as five years or ten years ago.

Rush Limbaugh truly is the man who prepared America for President Donald Trump.

Limbaugh has been telling it like it is to those in Middle America for decades.

And when Trump came along speaking the same way, he immediately gained a massive base of support.

Limbaugh could very easily do the same thing.

Would you vote for Rush Limbaugh if he runs for President?

1. Thomas Donaldson

October 12, 2019 at 7:21 am

OH, I’M SORRY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE ALREADY SAID THAT.

• Robert Glade

October 13, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Don’t worry, that is their standard retort when you write something they do not want to print.

2. JOANNA

October 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Limbaugh would get my vote!!!

• Cynthia Thimons

October 15, 2019 at 1:31 am

Limbaugh you will definently get vote! I’ve been listening to you for many years! You’re one smart,straight forward, speaking man! Go for it!!

• william couch

October 15, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Mine also.

• James W Morgan

October 15, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agree, in 2024..

3. LDC

October 13, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Rush is a true Patriot!!!

• Carol LaMotte

October 15, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Rush, please, please consider running for President! You are exactly what the Republicans need! Count me in

4. Rocky

October 13, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Limbaugh for President and Nikki Haley for Vice President!!! A winning combination I feel.

5. Ellen T

October 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm

There is nobody like Rush – the ultimate patriot and savvy as heck!

6. Carol

October 13, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a heartbeat! Nikki Haley as VP, even greater. I say start planning and go for it!

• annie

October 14, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Would make a good pair. I would vote for Rush!

7. Elaine Herring

October 13, 2019 at 3:49 pm

If he were the nominee, I would vote for him. But, I think he is more needed where he is … on the radio, providing insight, searing commentary and the TRUTH as to what really goes on in this country! I think he provides a valuable service, right there behind the Golden EIB Microphone!!

• Carole

October 13, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I agree; Rush is too valuable right where he is. How about Gowdy/Haley?

• Raymond

October 15, 2019 at 4:19 pm

That wouldbe a great ticket!!!

• Matthew Pohl

October 16, 2019 at 7:10 am

How about Pence/Haley? Hang in there, Matt

• Steve Jackson

October 15, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I agree. The attacks from the left would be brutal and the only way he could get anything done would be if he had both houses of Congress.

8. CrustyOldGeezer

October 13, 2019 at 4:07 pm

How about Don Jr, or Ivanka in 2024?

RUSH is WAY TO VALUABLE Burning Down Liberal fantasies when ever they pop up.

• Sarah Spencer

October 13, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Don Jr already has plans for it.

9. Darrell Wolter

October 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Hell yes

10. Gary Howell

October 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

My vote belongs to Rush

11. Last of the Mohicans

October 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Rush,Pence,R ? So christians unite this is a fight we must win if its global world domination the left wants with our lives for their benefits the deep dark state puppet masters and their overlords who R some of richest in the world.if its world domination they want let it be us democrat,republican,independent whatever christians of all walks of life united 2gether Christ says 21

• Sharon Jeanguenat

October 14, 2019 at 3:22 am

Amen!!!

12. Irwin Langewisch

October 13, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Rush is far superior to any of the liberals howling around today.

13. Oscar O’Toole

October 13, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh!

14. Linda

October 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Yes I would vote for Rush. We are going to need someone tough enough to put up with the leftist bs. Rush you have my vote😄😄🇺🇸

15. David Wise

October 13, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Absolutely would vote Rush

16. Wanda Lou Davis

October 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I would vote for Rush. there is another up and coming senator Josh Hawley from Mo. I like him also

17. Tommie Walker

October 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

HELL YES!!!!! IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!! Rush has my vote!!!!!

• Denis Norrington

October 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I’d vote for Rush in a heartbeat. Solves the oroblem of who the Republican/Conservative/Freedom Party would run after Trump. Go for it, Rush!

18. Kenneth Russell

October 13, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Sounds like a great plan to me!

19. john richmond

October 13, 2019 at 5:47 pm

At least Rush is a man of trust, will do what he says, unlike a typical politician of either party. What’s needed is outsiders of DC, who recognize the Deep Swamp types and eliminate them. Further, the American People will never be well off until eliminate 50% of DC’s bureaucrats who fat salaries suck up so much of OUR money. Every Governmental department needs to be where that activity is centered, ie: Energy in Houston, Agriculture in Omaha, Treasury in NYC and you get the idea. Make it difficult for both Congress and Lobbyist to pull the back door deals with Bureaucrats to rip the American People off.

20. ERIC LOCKER

October 13, 2019 at 6:43 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a New York minute! Eight years of Trump followed by eight years of Limbaugh could keep this Country the Great Country that it’s meant to be!

21. JoeyP

October 13, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Yes I would . . . I think that he’s MUCH better than “the Democrat’s finest”! Team Trump and his allies 2020 – Keep America Great again).

22. Mel Torborg

October 13, 2019 at 6:55 pm

absolutely I would vote for Rush. He is never going to turn his
    back on the Constitution. Keep planning. Nikki Haley would be a good V.P

23. Becky

October 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Rush has been telling us who the democrats truly are for decades. Because of him the democrats will be defeated in future elections. Rush brings us insight into everything politics and everything in our government is politics. I love Rush and would vote for him if he ran. However i think we need him behind the Golden EIB for as long has he is willing.

24. E Carr

October 13, 2019 at 8:17 pm

You would have my vote 2024 and 2028 Go for it ….

25. Katherine NonyaBeeswax

October 14, 2019 at 2:17 am

When I was a liberal (G-d forbid!!), I absolutely could not stand Mr. Limbaugh. Then, I became a #WalkAway back in 2010 (before it officially became a movement). So now, as a conservative and a much better person, I think that Mr. Limbaugh might in fact make a very good president! President Trump has opened the doors for conservatives like him to take center stage. We need politicians who are not afraid to tell it like it is, no matter what the fallout. So, my answer is this: Should you run, you have my vote! Go for it!

26. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:47 am

It’s obvious the Country could do far worse than having Rush as President. The real question is: Could we do better? Currently, I can’t imagine who that “better” would be. Maybe he/she is out there, but I haven’t seen him/her yet. (My usage of pronouns isn’t “woke,” [by that I mean stupid] but at least you hopefully understand my meaning.)

27. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:53 am

One other thing: If Trump’s election caused liberal heads to explode, a Rush Limbaugh Presidency would cause each of those remaining little pieces of head to explode. The LibTard DemWits would never recover!

28. Jon Exner

October 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm

When you come right down to it, sometimes it does not matter who get elected President if the same people who vote turn around and vote for a member of the House or Senate that is opposed to the person they vote for as President.
    In 2018 we seen districts that voted for Trump in 2016 turn around and vote for some democrat because they were supposed to be middle of the road or moderate as they like to be called.
    The problem with that is these people do not understand that when voting for a member of the House or Senate you are also voting for the leadership in both Chambers of Congress.
    These new members of the Congress will generally vote the party line when it comes to electing leadership because it is leadership who determines if you will be an active member of Congress or an empty seat and how much support will you get in the next election.
    So hopefully in 2020 the American voters will understand how important it is to vote with some manner of consistency, vote for a President then vote for people in Congress who will support the person you voted for as President.

29. John Strom

October 14, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Rush could do BOTH. Keep his radio station and run the country from his studio. Rush IS a patriot and we have damned few patriots these days in Washington. Nikki Haley would be great for Vice President but so would Ivanka Trumps.

30. Camille Gilliam

October 14, 2019 at 11:58 pm

It could be a good possibility that I would vote for Rush, it’s a little early to tell. It would definitely be a Republican.

31. Gini

October 15, 2019 at 3:11 am

You have my vote Rush. Been listening to you for years.

32. Paul J Fishman

October 15, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Rush Limbaugh is One of America’s Best Conservative but I am not sure he could run for President in 2024. He doesn’t have the background for this main position. However, he has great potential to influence for a Constitutional Conservative for 2024.

33. Ginger Aldrich

October 15, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Yes I would vote for him – he tells it like it is

34. JD

October 15, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I would vote for Rush. Someone else to out for that many may not know, is DML. Check him out. He used to be on Newsmax and appeared on FOX several times. He’s kind of an immigration expert with several documentaries out.

35. Ron P

October 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I sure would VOTE for RUSH because PRESIDENT TRUMP and RUSH are all on the same PAGE.

36. Laura

October 15, 2019 at 3:57 pm

You bet I would….in a heartbeat

37. John J

October 15, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Nikki Haley is the president in 2024

38. Don

October 15, 2019 at 4:34 pm

RUSH 2024 and 2028

I would vote for RUSH anytime and Hannity or Carlson for VP !!!!!

39. Ron

October 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I would vote for Rush in a New York Minute. Only thing is, I shudder to contemplate the vile abuse he would then be subjected to. I would not wish that on anyone. Maybe he could run his talk show out of the oval office. Now that would be sensational. Could call it the President Limbaugh Fireside Chats.

40. Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Rush for president 2014!!

• Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:05 pm

2024

41. rabbit

October 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I really don’t believe Rush would want to interupt his lifestyle to have to put up with the likes of the democrat party. Although he has been a sharp stick in their side for years and has a great knowledge of how this government works i just don’t think he would run, however Rush if you do I will go door to door for you

42. ROSS RICHARD BLANKERT

October 15, 2019 at 7:25 pm

He could keep his radio show and call them fireside chats. That would drive the libs completely nuts. AND HERE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, RUSH LIMBAUGH. MY FIRST CALLER is former speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi. Ha Ha.

43. Chesley

October 15, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Me too. You get my vote and my wife’s. WWG1, WGA !!!

44. Alfredo Milian Nodarse

October 15, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Limbaugh would have all mi support

• Carol Weaver

October 16, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Absolutely! He would be an outstanding president

45. Neri Blas

October 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Rush Limbaugh 2024

Megyn Kelly just got hit with this big surprise about a return to Fox News

Megyn Kelly made her big return to Fox News.

Kelly sat for a lengthy interview with Tucker Carlson.

And Megyn Kelly got hit with a big surprise about a return to Fox News.

Megyn Kelly’s comeback on Fox News was a smashing success.

Tucker Carlson’s interview with Kelly drew a whopping four million viewers making Carlson the highest rated show on cable news.

Mediaite reports:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly ended up being a massive ratings draw for the network, grabbing a stunning 4.06 million total viewers.

Carlson — who featured Kelly across multiple segments in her first appearance on cable news since she left NBC — also netted 689,000 viewers in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demographic, beating out his closest competitor – Sean Hannity – in both categories for Wednesday night.

Kelly’s multi-segment interview made news on several fronts.

The former Fox News anchor said there should be an independent investigation into allegations the network covered up female staffers’ complaints that former “Today Show” host, Matt Lauer, sexually assaulted them.

Kelly also discussed how she sees the media turning into open political activists, instead of journalists during the Trump era, putting to lie claims by the Fake News Media that journalists don’t take sides.

If this interview was an audition for a comeback at Fox News, Kelly likely passed with flying colors.

The controversial Kelly proved she was a ratings draw and the Fox News Channel viewers were still interested in what she had to say.

While there are no current openings at Fox in primetime, the channel has shown in the past they will make changes to strengthen their lineup.

Tucker Carlson is one of the only honest voices on television today.

That’s why he terrifies fake news networks like CNN so much.

And CNN’s president will cry himself to sleep after Tucker Carlson destroyed his life with one fact.

CNN is freaking out after undercover videos from a company insider were released by Project Veritas.

The recordings prove that CNN’s President Jeff Zucker hates President Trump and exerts his influence on the network to harm him.

Carlson played one of the recordings on his show which features a high-level CNN employee stating that Zucker often single-handedly calls the shots at the network, shutting down decisions from his underlings if he disagrees.

The Fox News host explains that this proves CNN isn’t actually a journalism outfit, but instead “state media.”

From Tucker Carlson Tonight:

Even his own employees can’t take that seriously. Listen to one of them:

Nick Neville, CNN media coordinator: Like, there’s a lot of people who were out of here trying tolike just do what they think like is the best of journalistic integrity. And then you get on the 9:00 a.m. call and big boss, Jeff Zucker, [bleep] tells you what to do. And it’s like you have to like … to a certain extent, you have to follow his verdict.

Oh, so we’re laughing because how can you not laugh? It’s just – – it’s out there. It’s like there’s nothing hidden at this point. But it’s also poignant.

Here, you have a kid who works there, who thinks it is journalism, and he looks around and he sees people — because there are good people at CNN. We know it. Anyone who has worked there knows there are good people who work there.

And there are a bunch of them who are trying to commit journalism. But the big boss Jeff Zucker won’t allow it. Integrity be damned. Just do what Jeff Zucker says, whether it’s true or not.

Well, that’s not journalism, of course; it’s the definition of state media. Relentless cheerleading; relentless, never-ending shilling for the ruling class.

These Project Veritas videos just prove exactly what Americans already knew.

For months, CNN has been rapidly losing viewers due to their anti-Trump bias.

These videos are definitive proof of that bias and could end up being the death of CNN.

Do you think CNN should shut down for good?

Donald Trump

Rush Limbaugh put a smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret

Much of Rush Limbaugh’s job involves him revealing the stories the rest of the media refuses to cover.

That has made him one of President Donald Trump’s top allies.

And Limbaugh just put a big smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret.

If there’s one thing the media doesn’t want to talk about, it’s the big wins President Trump continues to bring in.

Limbaugh exposed this by talking about the recent special election for Governor in Louisiana.

Just before that election Trump held a rally in the state.

As a result, they had record turnout for the special election, where Republicans outperformed all expectations.

Limbaugh explains that Democrats are horrified by this fact considering that this was a special election where turnout is usually very light.

But because of Trump, voters hit the polls in droves.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

RUSH: Last week, Trump went into Louisiana and did a rally. Before that, he did a rally in Minneapolis. Now, something happened in Louisiana after the Trump rally that I will wager you haven’t heard anything about. Does anybody remember why Trump even went to Louisiana? (interruption) You do? Good for you! Good. Mr. Snerdley is on the case. There was a governor’s race. He went down there to tout an election. There was an election, in fact, the next day. Have you heard any stories about what happened in that election?

They had record turnout in a special election. Quote from the story: “The Hill, which also had a look, but ran an [bland] headline that didn’t match the content of its three-alarm fire for Democrats, noted that this Democrat loss came in a special election, and those normally don’t draw large numbers of voters, but this one did,” and nobody is drawing the connection that Trump was there the day before. Here’s the headline: “Brutal Wipeout for Democrats in Louisiana, and the Press [Is] Trying to Keep it Quiet — The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in, and it’s not pretty for the Democrats.

Democrats and their pals in the press are trying to claim that Republican voters are burnt out while Democrats are fired up.

So in 2020, they are hoping that will result in a massive loss for Trump.

This election proves that is extremely unlikely.

Do you think Trump will win in 2020?