Rush Limbaugh made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified

There may be no voice in America more famous than Rush Limbaugh’s.

He truly is the voice of Middle America.

And he just made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified.

In a recent airing of his show, a caller asked Limbaugh about whether he would run for President in 2024.

The call begins with a question, asking Limbaugh what the difference between him and Trump is, which the caller answers by saying, “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

He then asks Limbaugh if he would consider running for President in 2024.

Limbaugh doesn’t rule it out, telling the caller that he had always dismissed the possibility, due to his provocative nature.

But after the election of Trump, he believes that history wouldn’t hold the same weight as it would in the past.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

CALLER: Hey, good afternoon. I have a little trivia question. What is the only difference between President Trump and Rush Limbaugh? Answer: “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

RUSH: (laughing) I was gonna say, “One’s president and one’s not.”

CALLER: Correct. So that being said, Rush, I think you need to follow his lead in 2024 and run for president. Take the pay cut and follow Trump’s footsteps.

RUSH: That’s very nice of you to say. I know you’re serious about this.

CALLER: Oh, absolutely.

RUSH: I used to… In addition to pay cut, I used to tell people that I wouldn’t survive the first week as the man who invented the word “feminazi” and other things, that the campaign commercials the left would run the first week would end it. But that may not be true anymore, given what Donald Trump has survived. I mean, there’s no Access Hollywood very of me, for example.

Even if there were, it probably would add to my resume enhancement and so forth, given what my image is. The point is it’s not nearly as impossible a proposition as I thought it was, you know, as short as five years or ten years ago.

Rush Limbaugh truly is the man who prepared America for President Donald Trump.

Limbaugh has been telling it like it is to those in Middle America for decades.

And when Trump came along speaking the same way, he immediately gained a massive base of support.

Limbaugh could very easily do the same thing.

Would you vote for Rush Limbaugh if he runs for President?

1. Thomas Donaldson

October 12, 2019 at 7:21 am

OH, I’M SORRY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE ALREADY SAID THAT.

2. JOANNA

October 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Limbaugh would get my vote!!!

3. LDC

October 13, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Rush is a true Patriot!!!

4. Rocky

October 13, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Limbaugh for President and Nikki Haley for Vice President!!! A winning combination I feel.

5. Ellen T

October 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm

There is nobody like Rush – the ultimate patriot and savvy as heck!

6. Carol

October 13, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a heartbeat! Nikki Haley as VP, even greater. I say start planning and go for it!

7. Elaine Herring

October 13, 2019 at 3:49 pm

If he were the nominee, I would vote for him. But, I think he is more needed where he is … on the radio, providing insight, searing commentary and the TRUTH as to what really goes on in this country! I think he provides a valuable service, right there behind the Golden EIB Microphone!!

8. CrustyOldGeezer

October 13, 2019 at 4:07 pm

How about Don Jr, or Ivanka in 2024?

RUSH is WAY TO VALUABLE Burning Down Liberal fantasies when ever they pop up.

9. Darrell Wolter

October 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Hell yes

10. Gary Howell

October 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

My vote belongs to Rush

11. Last of the Mohicans

October 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Rush,Pence,R ? So christians unite this is a fight we must win if its global world domination the left wants with our lives for their benefits the deep dark state puppet masters and their overlords who R some of richest in the world.if its world domination they want let it be us democrat,republican,independent whatever christians of all walks of life united 2gether Christ says 21

12. Irwin Langewisch

October 13, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Rush is far superior to any of the liberals howling around today.

13. Oscar O’Toole

October 13, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh!

14. Linda

October 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Yes I would vote for Rush. We are going to need someone tough enough to put up with the leftist bs. Rush you have my vote????????????????

15. David Wise

October 13, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Absolutely would vote Rush

16. Wanda Lou Davis

October 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I would vote for Rush. there is another up and coming senator Josh Hawley from Mo. I like him also

17. Tommie Walker

October 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

HELL YES!!!!! IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!! Rush has my vote!!!!!

18. Kenneth Russell

October 13, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Sounds like a great plan to me!

19. john richmond

October 13, 2019 at 5:47 pm

At least Rush is a man of trust, will do what he says, unlike a typical politician of either party. What’s needed is outsiders of DC, who recognize the Deep Swamp types and eliminate them. Further, the American People will never be well off until eliminate 50% of DC’s bureaucrats who fat salaries suck up so much of OUR money. Every Governmental department needs to be where that activity is centered, ie: Energy in Houston, Agriculture in Omaha, Treasury in NYC and you get the idea. Make it difficult for both Congress and Lobbyist to pull the back door deals with Bureaucrats to rip the American People off.

20. ERIC LOCKER

October 13, 2019 at 6:43 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a New York minute! Eight years of Trump followed by eight years of Limbaugh could keep this Country the Great Country that it’s meant to be!

21. JoeyP

October 13, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Yes I would . . . I think that he’s MUCH better than “the Democrat’s finest”! Team Trump and his allies 2020 – Keep America Great again).

22. Mel Torborg

October 13, 2019 at 6:55 pm

absolutely I would vote for Rush. He is never going to turn his
    back on the Constitution. Keep planning. Nikki Haley would be a good V.P

23. Sarah Spencer

October 13, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Don Jr already has plans for it.

24. Becky

October 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Rush has been telling us who the democrats truly are for decades. Because of him the democrats will be defeated in future elections. Rush brings us insight into everything politics and everything in our government is politics. I love Rush and would vote for him if he ran. However i think we need him behind the Golden EIB for as long has he is willing.

25. E Carr

October 13, 2019 at 8:17 pm

You would have my vote 2024 and 2028 Go for it ….

26. Carole

October 13, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I agree; Rush is too valuable right where he is. How about Gowdy/Haley?

27. Robert Glade

October 13, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Don’t worry, that is their standard retort when you write something they do not want to print.

28. Katherine NonyaBeeswax

October 14, 2019 at 2:17 am

When I was a liberal (G-d forbid!!), I absolutely could not stand Mr. Limbaugh. Then, I became a #WalkAway back in 2010 (before it officially became a movement). So now, as a conservative and a much better person, I think that Mr. Limbaugh might in fact make a very good president! President Trump has opened the doors for conservatives like him to take center stage. We need politicians who are not afraid to tell it like it is, no matter what the fallout. So, my answer is this: Should you run, you have my vote! Go for it!

29. Sharon Jeanguenat

October 14, 2019 at 3:22 am

Amen!!!

30. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:47 am

It’s obvious the Country could do far worse than having Rush as President. The real question is: Could we do better? Currently, I can’t imagine who that “better” would be. Maybe he/she is out there, but I haven’t seen him/her yet. (My usage of pronouns isn’t “woke,” [by that I mean stupid] but at least you hopefully understand my meaning.)

31. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:53 am

One other thing: If Trump’s election caused liberal heads to explode, a Rush Limbaugh Presidency would cause each of those remaining little pieces of head to explode. The LibTard DemWits would never recover!

32. Jon Exner

October 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm

When you come right down to it, sometimes it does not matter who get elected President if the same people who vote turn around and vote for a member of the House or Senate that is opposed to the person they vote for as President.
    In 2018 we seen districts that voted for Trump in 2016 turn around and vote for some democrat because they were supposed to be middle of the road or moderate as they like to be called.
    The problem with that is these people do not understand that when voting for a member of the House or Senate you are also voting for the leadership in both Chambers of Congress.
    These new members of the Congress will generally vote the party line when it comes to electing leadership because it is leadership who determines if you will be an active member of Congress or an empty seat and how much support will you get in the next election.
    So hopefully in 2020 the American voters will understand how important it is to vote with some manner of consistency, vote for a President then vote for people in Congress who will support the person you voted for as President.

33. John Strom

October 14, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Rush could do BOTH. Keep his radio station and run the country from his studio. Rush IS a patriot and we have damned few patriots these days in Washington. Nikki Haley would be great for Vice President but so would Ivanka Trumps.

34. annie

October 14, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Would make a good pair. I would vote for Rush!

35. Camille Gilliam

October 14, 2019 at 11:58 pm

It could be a good possibility that I would vote for Rush, it’s a little early to tell. It would definitely be a Republican.

36. Cynthia Thimons

October 15, 2019 at 1:31 am

Limbaugh you will definently get vote! I’ve been listening to you for many years! You’re one smart,straight forward, speaking man! Go for it!!

37. Gini

October 15, 2019 at 3:11 am

You have my vote Rush. Been listening to you for years.

38. Paul J Fishman

October 15, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Rush Limbaugh is One of America’s Best Conservative but I am not sure he could run for President in 2024. He doesn’t have the background for this main position. However, he has great potential to influence for a Constitutional Conservative for 2024.

39. Denis Norrington

October 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I’d vote for Rush in a heartbeat. Solves the oroblem of who the Republican/Conservative/Freedom Party would run after Trump. Go for it, Rush!

40. Ginger Aldrich

October 15, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Yes I would vote for him – he tells it like it is

41. JD

October 15, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I would vote for Rush. Someone else to out for that many may not know, is DML. Check him out. He used to be on Newsmax and appeared on FOX several times. He’s kind of an immigration expert with several documentaries out.

42. Ron P

October 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I sure would VOTE for RUSH because PRESIDENT TRUMP and RUSH are all on the same PAGE.

43. Steve Jackson

October 15, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I agree. The attacks from the left would be brutal and the only way he could get anything done would be if he had both houses of Congress.

44. Laura

October 15, 2019 at 3:57 pm

You bet I would….in a heartbeat

45. John J

October 15, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Nikki Haley is the president in 2024

46. Carol LaMotte

October 15, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Rush, please, please consider running for President! You are exactly what the Republicans need! Count me in

47. Raymond

October 15, 2019 at 4:19 pm

That wouldbe a great ticket!!!

48. Don

October 15, 2019 at 4:34 pm

RUSH 2024 and 2028

I would vote for RUSH anytime and Hannity or Carlson for VP !!!!!

49. william couch

October 15, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Mine also.

50. Ron

October 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I would vote for Rush in a New York Minute. Only thing is, I shudder to contemplate the vile abuse he would then be subjected to. I would not wish that on anyone. Maybe he could run his talk show out of the oval office. Now that would be sensational. Could call it the President Limbaugh Fireside Chats.

51. James W Morgan

October 15, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agree, in 2024..

52. Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Rush for president 2014!!

53. Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:05 pm

2024

54. rabbit

October 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I really don’t believe Rush would want to interupt his lifestyle to have to put up with the likes of the democrat party. Although he has been a sharp stick in their side for years and has a great knowledge of how this government works i just don’t think he would run, however Rush if you do I will go door to door for you

55. ROSS RICHARD BLANKERT

October 15, 2019 at 7:25 pm

He could keep his radio show and call them fireside chats. That would drive the libs completely nuts. AND HERE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, RUSH LIMBAUGH. MY FIRST CALLER is former speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi. Ha Ha.

56. Chesley

October 15, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Me too. You get my vote and my wife’s. WWG1, WGA !!!

57. Alfredo Milian Nodarse

October 15, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Limbaugh would have all mi support

58. Matthew Pohl

October 16, 2019 at 7:10 am

How about Pence/Haley? Hang in there, Matt

59. Carol Weaver

October 16, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Absolutely! He would be an outstanding president

60. Neri Blas

October 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Rush Limbaugh 2024

61. tony dutton

October 20, 2019 at 3:53 pm

YES, I WOULD VOTE FOR RUSH LIMBAUGH IN 2024

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story