Rush Limbaugh made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified

There may be no voice in America more famous than Rush Limbaugh’s.

He truly is the voice of Middle America.

And he just made one announcement about 2024 that has the Democrat Party terrified.

In a recent airing of his show, a caller asked Limbaugh about whether he would run for President in 2024.

The call begins with a question, asking Limbaugh what the difference between him and Trump is, which the caller answers by saying, “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

He then asks Limbaugh if he would consider running for President in 2024.

Limbaugh doesn’t rule it out, telling the caller that he had always dismissed the possibility, due to his provocative nature.

But after the election of Trump, he believes that history wouldn’t hold the same weight as it would in the past.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

CALLER: Hey, good afternoon. I have a little trivia question. What is the only difference between President Trump and Rush Limbaugh? Answer: “Trump was willing to take a pay cut.”

RUSH: (laughing) I was gonna say, “One’s president and one’s not.”

CALLER: Correct. So that being said, Rush, I think you need to follow his lead in 2024 and run for president. Take the pay cut and follow Trump’s footsteps.

RUSH: That’s very nice of you to say. I know you’re serious about this.

CALLER: Oh, absolutely.

RUSH: I used to… In addition to pay cut, I used to tell people that I wouldn’t survive the first week as the man who invented the word “feminazi” and other things, that the campaign commercials the left would run the first week would end it. But that may not be true anymore, given what Donald Trump has survived. I mean, there’s no Access Hollywood very of me, for example.

Even if there were, it probably would add to my resume enhancement and so forth, given what my image is. The point is it’s not nearly as impossible a proposition as I thought it was, you know, as short as five years or ten years ago.

Rush Limbaugh truly is the man who prepared America for President Donald Trump.

Limbaugh has been telling it like it is to those in Middle America for decades.

And when Trump came along speaking the same way, he immediately gained a massive base of support.

Limbaugh could very easily do the same thing.

Would you vote for Rush Limbaugh if he runs for President?

1. Thomas Donaldson

October 12, 2019 at 7:21 am

OH, I’M SORRY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU’VE ALREADY SAID THAT.

• Robert Glade

October 13, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Don’t worry, that is their standard retort when you write something they do not want to print.

2. JOANNA

October 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Limbaugh would get my vote!!!

• Cynthia Thimons

October 15, 2019 at 1:31 am

Limbaugh you will definently get vote! I’ve been listening to you for many years! You’re one smart,straight forward, speaking man! Go for it!!

• william couch

October 15, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Mine also.

• James W Morgan

October 15, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Agree, in 2024..

3. LDC

October 13, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Rush is a true Patriot!!!

• Carol LaMotte

October 15, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Rush, please, please consider running for President! You are exactly what the Republicans need! Count me in

4. Rocky

October 13, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Limbaugh for President and Nikki Haley for Vice President!!! A winning combination I feel.

5. Ellen T

October 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm

There is nobody like Rush – the ultimate patriot and savvy as heck!

6. Carol

October 13, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a heartbeat! Nikki Haley as VP, even greater. I say start planning and go for it!

• annie

October 14, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Would make a good pair. I would vote for Rush!

7. Elaine Herring

October 13, 2019 at 3:49 pm

If he were the nominee, I would vote for him. But, I think he is more needed where he is … on the radio, providing insight, searing commentary and the TRUTH as to what really goes on in this country! I think he provides a valuable service, right there behind the Golden EIB Microphone!!

• Carole

October 13, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I agree; Rush is too valuable right where he is. How about Gowdy/Haley?

• Raymond

October 15, 2019 at 4:19 pm

That wouldbe a great ticket!!!

• Matthew Pohl

October 16, 2019 at 7:10 am

How about Pence/Haley? Hang in there, Matt

• Steve Jackson

October 15, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I agree. The attacks from the left would be brutal and the only way he could get anything done would be if he had both houses of Congress.

8. CrustyOldGeezer

October 13, 2019 at 4:07 pm

How about Don Jr, or Ivanka in 2024?

RUSH is WAY TO VALUABLE Burning Down Liberal fantasies when ever they pop up.

• Sarah Spencer

October 13, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Don Jr already has plans for it.

9. Darrell Wolter

October 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Hell yes

10. Gary Howell

October 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

My vote belongs to Rush

11. Last of the Mohicans

October 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Rush,Pence,R ? So christians unite this is a fight we must win if its global world domination the left wants with our lives for their benefits the deep dark state puppet masters and their overlords who R some of richest in the world.if its world domination they want let it be us democrat,republican,independent whatever christians of all walks of life united 2gether Christ says 21

• Sharon Jeanguenat

October 14, 2019 at 3:22 am

Amen!!!

12. Irwin Langewisch

October 13, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Rush is far superior to any of the liberals howling around today.

13. Oscar O’Toole

October 13, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh!

14. Linda

October 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Yes I would vote for Rush. We are going to need someone tough enough to put up with the leftist bs. Rush you have my vote????????????????

15. David Wise

October 13, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Absolutely would vote Rush

16. Wanda Lou Davis

October 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I would vote for Rush. there is another up and coming senator Josh Hawley from Mo. I like him also

17. Tommie Walker

October 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

HELL YES!!!!! IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!! Rush has my vote!!!!!

• Denis Norrington

October 15, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I’d vote for Rush in a heartbeat. Solves the oroblem of who the Republican/Conservative/Freedom Party would run after Trump. Go for it, Rush!

18. Kenneth Russell

October 13, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Sounds like a great plan to me!

19. john richmond

October 13, 2019 at 5:47 pm

At least Rush is a man of trust, will do what he says, unlike a typical politician of either party. What’s needed is outsiders of DC, who recognize the Deep Swamp types and eliminate them. Further, the American People will never be well off until eliminate 50% of DC’s bureaucrats who fat salaries suck up so much of OUR money. Every Governmental department needs to be where that activity is centered, ie: Energy in Houston, Agriculture in Omaha, Treasury in NYC and you get the idea. Make it difficult for both Congress and Lobbyist to pull the back door deals with Bureaucrats to rip the American People off.

20. ERIC LOCKER

October 13, 2019 at 6:43 pm

I would vote for Rush Limbaugh in a New York minute! Eight years of Trump followed by eight years of Limbaugh could keep this Country the Great Country that it’s meant to be!

21. JoeyP

October 13, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Yes I would . . . I think that he’s MUCH better than “the Democrat’s finest”! Team Trump and his allies 2020 – Keep America Great again).

22. Mel Torborg

October 13, 2019 at 6:55 pm

absolutely I would vote for Rush. He is never going to turn his
    back on the Constitution. Keep planning. Nikki Haley would be a good V.P

23. Becky

October 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Rush has been telling us who the democrats truly are for decades. Because of him the democrats will be defeated in future elections. Rush brings us insight into everything politics and everything in our government is politics. I love Rush and would vote for him if he ran. However i think we need him behind the Golden EIB for as long has he is willing.

24. E Carr

October 13, 2019 at 8:17 pm

You would have my vote 2024 and 2028 Go for it ….

25. Katherine NonyaBeeswax

October 14, 2019 at 2:17 am

When I was a liberal (G-d forbid!!), I absolutely could not stand Mr. Limbaugh. Then, I became a #WalkAway back in 2010 (before it officially became a movement). So now, as a conservative and a much better person, I think that Mr. Limbaugh might in fact make a very good president! President Trump has opened the doors for conservatives like him to take center stage. We need politicians who are not afraid to tell it like it is, no matter what the fallout. So, my answer is this: Should you run, you have my vote! Go for it!

26. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:47 am

It’s obvious the Country could do far worse than having Rush as President. The real question is: Could we do better? Currently, I can’t imagine who that “better” would be. Maybe he/she is out there, but I haven’t seen him/her yet. (My usage of pronouns isn’t “woke,” [by that I mean stupid] but at least you hopefully understand my meaning.)

27. Pupeperson

October 14, 2019 at 4:53 am

One other thing: If Trump’s election caused liberal heads to explode, a Rush Limbaugh Presidency would cause each of those remaining little pieces of head to explode. The LibTard DemWits would never recover!

28. Jon Exner

October 14, 2019 at 5:07 pm

When you come right down to it, sometimes it does not matter who get elected President if the same people who vote turn around and vote for a member of the House or Senate that is opposed to the person they vote for as President.
    In 2018 we seen districts that voted for Trump in 2016 turn around and vote for some democrat because they were supposed to be middle of the road or moderate as they like to be called.
    The problem with that is these people do not understand that when voting for a member of the House or Senate you are also voting for the leadership in both Chambers of Congress.
    These new members of the Congress will generally vote the party line when it comes to electing leadership because it is leadership who determines if you will be an active member of Congress or an empty seat and how much support will you get in the next election.
    So hopefully in 2020 the American voters will understand how important it is to vote with some manner of consistency, vote for a President then vote for people in Congress who will support the person you voted for as President.

29. John Strom

October 14, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Rush could do BOTH. Keep his radio station and run the country from his studio. Rush IS a patriot and we have damned few patriots these days in Washington. Nikki Haley would be great for Vice President but so would Ivanka Trumps.

30. Camille Gilliam

October 14, 2019 at 11:58 pm

It could be a good possibility that I would vote for Rush, it’s a little early to tell. It would definitely be a Republican.

31. Gini

October 15, 2019 at 3:11 am

You have my vote Rush. Been listening to you for years.

32. Paul J Fishman

October 15, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Rush Limbaugh is One of America’s Best Conservative but I am not sure he could run for President in 2024. He doesn’t have the background for this main position. However, he has great potential to influence for a Constitutional Conservative for 2024.

33. Ginger Aldrich

October 15, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Yes I would vote for him – he tells it like it is

34. JD

October 15, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I would vote for Rush. Someone else to out for that many may not know, is DML. Check him out. He used to be on Newsmax and appeared on FOX several times. He’s kind of an immigration expert with several documentaries out.

35. Ron P

October 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I sure would VOTE for RUSH because PRESIDENT TRUMP and RUSH are all on the same PAGE.

36. Laura

October 15, 2019 at 3:57 pm

You bet I would….in a heartbeat

37. John J

October 15, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Nikki Haley is the president in 2024

38. Don

October 15, 2019 at 4:34 pm

RUSH 2024 and 2028

I would vote for RUSH anytime and Hannity or Carlson for VP !!!!!

39. Ron

October 15, 2019 at 4:48 pm

I would vote for Rush in a New York Minute. Only thing is, I shudder to contemplate the vile abuse he would then be subjected to. I would not wish that on anyone. Maybe he could run his talk show out of the oval office. Now that would be sensational. Could call it the President Limbaugh Fireside Chats.

40. Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Rush for president 2014!!

• Bill Cureton

October 15, 2019 at 5:05 pm

2024

41. rabbit

October 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I really don’t believe Rush would want to interupt his lifestyle to have to put up with the likes of the democrat party. Although he has been a sharp stick in their side for years and has a great knowledge of how this government works i just don’t think he would run, however Rush if you do I will go door to door for you

42. ROSS RICHARD BLANKERT

October 15, 2019 at 7:25 pm

He could keep his radio show and call them fireside chats. That would drive the libs completely nuts. AND HERE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, RUSH LIMBAUGH. MY FIRST CALLER is former speaker of the house, Nancy Pelosi. Ha Ha.

43. Chesley

October 15, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Me too. You get my vote and my wife’s. WWG1, WGA !!!

44. Alfredo Milian Nodarse

October 15, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Limbaugh would have all mi support

• Carol Weaver

October 16, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Absolutely! He would be an outstanding president

45. Neri Blas

October 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Rush Limbaugh 2024

46. tony dutton

October 20, 2019 at 3:53 pm

YES, I WOULD VOTE FOR RUSH LIMBAUGH IN 2024

Rachel Maddow’s career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit

Rachel Maddow is the Left’s favorite propagator or anti-Trump conspiracy theories.

She was their go-to figure during the Russia Collusion Hoax.

But now her career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit.

In July, Rachel Maddow took aim at One America News Network (OAN), a much smaller news network that she despises because OAN is pro-Trump.

She went after an employee of OAN, claiming that the employee is “paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

Her claim was entirely false and based on an OAN staffer once doing freelance work for Russian-owned Sputnik News.  The OAN staffer at the center of Maddow’s claim was never employed by the Russian Government.

That’s why OAN hit Maddow with a $10 million lawsuit for defamation.

Now that the smear is being litigated, Maddow’s attorney just outright admitted that she regularly lies, claiming that she doesn’t always mean what she says on air as a defense.

Breitbart News reports:

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” The Russia Hoax Queen told her audience.

“Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government,” Maddow said.

Maddow’s smear was based on nothing. She fabricated it out of whole cloth. Prior to being employed by OAN, an OAN staffer had done some freelance work for Sputnik News. She was not even employed by Sputnik, and she didn’t do any work for Sputnik after going to work for OAN.

And from that, Maddow tells the world OAN “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

It was an outrageous lie, and now Maddow’s attorney is all but admitting she lies like this all the time. In fact, his defense appears to be an announcement to the world that no one should ever take Maddow seriously.

From the San Diego Times:

“Maddow lawyer Theodore J. “Ted” Boutrous Jr. argued that the liberal host was clearly offering up her “own unique expression” of her views to capture what she saw as the “ridiculous” nature of the undisputed facts.

“Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false,’” he said.’”

Maddow’s lawyer is outright admitting that she lies in his defense.

In fact, his defense is based largely on the fact that it is well known that Maddow lies, or as he describes it, engages in “rhetorical hyperbole.”

If this is the best her lawyer can come up with, she’s going to have a hard time surviving the OAN’s lawsuit.

Do you think OAN should win against Rachel Maddow?

What this Leftist said about Brett Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless

Justice Brett Kavanaugh is no stranger to attacks made against him by Leftist Democrats and the fake news circus.

He continues to stand strong against baseless accusations even now.

And what this Leftist journalist just said about Justice Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless.

During a recent broadcast of Morning Joe on MSNBC, Ruth Marcus attacked Justice Kavanaugh, while hocking her new anti-Kavanaugh book.

Marcus is a liberal “journalist” who says conservatives just can’t accept the facts when it comes to Justice Kavanaugh.

She then insisted that conservatives are struggling with facts again now during the baseless impeachment hearings against President Trump.

Marcus claimed during the Morning Joe broadcast:

“Well, you know, in both cases Republicans are worked up over bad motives rather than dealing with the facts at hand. So with Justice Kavanaugh during the confirmation hearings Republicans were unhappy and understandably so, that the Christine Blasey Ford allegations came up so late in the process and their argument was, Democrats will do anything to stop Justice Kavanaugh so we therefore can’t take this seriously.

“Similarly, with impeachment we’ve heard Devin Nunes and a lot of other people arguing, well, Democrats have been out to get President Trump, they were talking about impeaching him even before he was sworn into office. And so therefore, all of this is tainted.

“My point is, look at the facts. If the facts are serious enough in the case of Justice Kavanaugh to warrant not confirming him. In the case of President Trump to warrant impeaching him, those need to be taken seriously and motive shouldn’t matter in that situation.”

Marcus is trying to paint a picture of Trump supporters as mindless followers closing their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears.

But the truth is, Justice Kavanaugh’s testimony was corroborated when Leland Keyser (Christine Blasey Ford’s own high school friend) disputed the accusation, saying “I don’t have any confidence in the story…Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just didn’t make any sense.”

It was Christine Blasey Ford’s claims and the rest of Justice Kavanaugh’s accusers who completely made up their stories.

And now Ukrainian President Zelensky has come forward to say there was no “quid pro quo” during his phone call with President Trump.

Yet, the Left still insists President Trump’s conduct is impeachable.

It seems the Democrats and the Left are the ones throwing facts out the window when they come between them and their own political motives to impeach President Trump and slander Justice Kavanaugh’s name.

Who do you think has the real problem accepting the facts about Justice Kavanaugh and President Trump?

Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way

Fake news CNN is all-in on impeachment.

The pro-Democrat Party cable channel is hoping to drive President Trump from office and that doing so will help them ride a wave of financial success.

But Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way.

The impeachment hoax is not just blowing up in the faces of the Democrats.

It’s hurting their allies in the Fake News Media.

Despite the hype in the so-called “mainstream” media about the made-for- TV spectacle of Adam Schiff’s Stalinist show trial hearings, the public is losing interest.

Nowhere is that more apparent than in the fact that even liberals are tuning out.

Fake news CNN posted a three-year ratings low despite offering viewers blockbuster impeachment programming.

The Daily Caller reports:

CNN posted its lowest primetime ratings in three years over the Thanksgiving holidays, while Fox News posted higher ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Fox News averaged nearly 2.2 million viewers in primetime last week, including 303,000 in the coveted age 25-54 demographic, according to Nielsen Media Research. MSNBC averaged over 1.3 million viewers in primetime last week, with 187,000 in the 25-54 demographic, while CNN averaged just 643,000 primetime viewers, with 138,000 coming from the 25-54 demographic. (RELATED: Fox News Dominates CNN, MSNBC In Mueller Report)

It was CNN’s worst primetime week in three years, and its worst week among the 25-54 demographic. The low ratings come as House Democrats have been conducting hearings on the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Even fake news CNN’s liberal audience knows impeachment is a disaster.

They aren’t tuning in because liberal viewers want to avoid watching their “team” go down in defeat.  Clearly, they’ve caught on that impeachment will fail when a Senate trial results in President Trump’s total exoneration.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.