Rush Limbaugh just torched Fox News with six harsh but true words

The Rush Limbaugh Show is one of the few places you can go for fair news.

That’s why he is the biggest voice on talk radio by a large margin.

And Limbaugh just used his show to torch Fox News with six harsh but true words.

On a recent airing of Limbaugh’s legendary radio show, he responded to a number of people complaining about Fox News for their unfair coverage of President Trump.

Limbaugh didn’t pull any punches when he spoke about the news network.

He simply told people that they need to lower their expectations on the network, telling people that the network isn’t what it used to be, and that “you need to shift your perspective.”

Real Clear Politics reports:

Rush Limbaugh responded to people “complaining” to him about FOX News on the Tuesday edition of his nationally syndicated radio program. Limbaugh told listeners to lower their expectations.

“If you’re expecting what Fox used to be, you need to shift your perspective,” Limbaugh said.

LIMBAUGH: I can’t tell you the number of people who are complaining to me about Fox and their analysis here. And, folks, all I can tell you is there’s nothing new about that.

I’d lower my expectations if I were you. If you’re expecting what Fox used to be, you need to shift your perspective.

This isn’t even the harshest thing Limbaugh has said about the network.

In October, he launched into a massive rant, where he referred to Fox News as, “Fox Never-Trumper Network.”

At one time, Fox News was the only place to go for fair news on television.

Going into the 2016 election, they were the only network to cover many stories exposing the corruption of Hillary Clinton.

While other networks were running around-the-clock anti-Trump propaganda, they were playing Trump rallies, and covering the presidential candidate fairly.

But now they are parroting Democrat talking points to try to impeach a president they had a big role in electing.

Do you think Fox News has lost their way?

1. JOANNA

November 27, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I no longer watch Fox news. Too damn liberal for my. Taste!!!!

2. Peter Johnson

November 27, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Fox has definitely moved to the left. But we always want fair and balanced news, so I do not object to different opinions, I can make up my own mind. I am disturbed at some of the things happening at Fox and will wait a while to decide whether to stop watching. There are still many commentators who support Donald Trump – Varney and Dobbs on FXB, Tucker, who is fair both ways, but mainly Right, Hannity and Ingraham. I wish the latter two would let their guests speak and not keep telling them their opinions and trying to get them on what to say. Overall, Fox is still mainly fair to The President and the GOP.

November 27, 2019 at 6:23 pm

I changed my perspective of Fox News long ago! I’ve never been one to only look for or listen to only conservative commentators, but Fox become more and more liberal.
    While I was watching about 6-7 different times weekly, I now watch maybe 2-3 times weekly and don’t agree with most of what is being said. I’ve pretty much moved on!

4. Michael Hughes

November 27, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Rupert Murdoch has apparently been surrendering more and more control of the network that he built to his children who are much more liberally biased. It’s a terrible shame, really. NO ONE needs another CNN, MSNBC, or any of the other far-left networks that befoul our televisions.

5. Marlene

November 27, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Please start watching One America News…OAN…does the news and than does opinion shows in the evening.Broadcasts Trump rallies in it’s entirety.Very good news anchors…try it…you”ll like it!

6. Jack

November 27, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Yes’ I believe they have. Under the stewardship of the Sons Murdoch, FNC has capitulated to the radical lefties on the upper east side the Bro’s call their friends….

7. NoMoreMarxistsInDC

November 29, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Only Tucker, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jeannine Pirro, Fox And Friends, Jessie Watters, Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, some on “Outnumbered”, and a few others keep FOX going. Otherwise, it would lose a huge bulk of its audience and be battling CNN & MSNBC for the bottom. I watch FOX Business News (FBN) for a lot of my right-wing content because they don’t only talk business, they are conservative in their approach and bring on a lot of conservative people, including politicians and business people.

8. Ralph A Hunt

November 30, 2019 at 12:34 am

Truth is a most valuable asset. It is written that, “When the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch!”

Joshua asked the question; “Whom do you follow?”

9. Gary Jennings

November 30, 2019 at 12:45 am

Fox News has definitely moved to the left.

10. Robert Mackay

November 30, 2019 at 9:50 am

What do you expect ?? owned by the degenerate Disney, have the DEMOCRAT, Paul Ryan on their Board, so it is to be expected

11. WhiteFalcon

November 30, 2019 at 4:38 pm

The problem with FOX is easy to explain. They are owned by Disney. That is the whole story. Go to NEWSMAX TV for a lot better analysis of the news.

12. Pamela Sue Rowse

November 30, 2019 at 4:53 pm

I agree they have moved left. The week-ends are the worse. I want to hear balance as well, but when the presentation is padded with only liberal guests or they present ideas that are incomplete of known data that is right leaning just because the reporter is a never-trumper,

13. greyfox

November 30, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Has the big corruption money finally got to Fox? Soros is the only one with enough money and hatred for Trump to buy off the networks and the MSM. Preposterous? perhaps but very possible.

14. David Swann

November 30, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Rush was right. I now pick and choose who I listen to on FOX. It really is not a surprise considering the removal of strong conservatives like Ailes and O’Reilly,(were idiots for the sex harassment), and some of the past commentators and personalities.It is always a good strategy to have multiple sources of news. I am going to continue to keep an eye on further left leaning, but for now – be wise as serpents, gentle as doves. Be diligent!

15. Kathy Grubb

November 30, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Fox News has nothing for me. I listen to and read my news from News Max.
    Stupid is as Stupid does. Let them fall with the Demos. The Democratic organization has been out to Demolish America and Fox joined the ranks. Those drawing a paycheck are complicit in the Distrust and destruction of the foundation of America.

16. RICHARD GARY GOULD

November 30, 2019 at 5:10 pm

I agree they are now just another never trumper. get rid of cavuto, brasille and gravel gerty and pippy longstocking
    I har the owners sons are to blame since they are left wingers.

17. Manny Gutierrez

November 30, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Tucker Carlson and Hannity are still good. Please don’t give up.
    Try One America News (OAN) for real reporting.

18. Charles and Susan Russell

November 30, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Watch OANN for honest news about President Trump

19. william couch

November 30, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Manny,, & Varney & comp,,, Mornings with Maria.. FBN…

20. Denise

November 30, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I agree and stopped watching Fox News network

21. Craig Clark

November 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Agreed, Fox is not the network it used to be. I find it particularly disturbing that Chris Wallace defends his “Pretend Fairness” There no longer seems to be any Democrat that Chris won’t agree with or lead them to his version of the truth. AND, no Republican that he isn’t willing to attack and challenge to come out against the president. Britt Hume remains objective and I admire him for that but I have lost all faith and confidence in Wallace.

22. Joseph p Mechley

November 30, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Some are acting cnn sad I don;t watch them I turn off

23. Poncho

November 30, 2019 at 6:16 pm

The owner’s son (I believe) has taken over and expect more liberal bias. We conservatives are on our own and we must not allow the liberals to rewrite the constitution.

24. lois

November 30, 2019 at 6:21 pm

When I first watched Fox several years a go there was no Laura or Tucker and Hannity was on at 10 Now Hannity is on at 9 and I like Tucker better than O’reilly and greta’s gone and that other democrat So what’s the problem You’ve 3 from 8 on that stand by Trump 100%

25. lois

November 30, 2019 at 6:23 pm

26. maxine schnall

November 30, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Judge Napolitano and Juan Williams are egregiously biased Trump haters, and Chris Wallace is not far behind. Their persistent espousal of far left liberal talking points has contributed to the decline of a once proud conservative channel that was “fair, balanced, and unafraid” into a wobbly wimp. I’m tired of hearing Fox repeat the same propaganda and misinformation delivered 24/7 on CNN and MSNBC. Viewers want Fox to be an alternative, not an ambivalent copycat.

27. lois

November 30, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I don’t get OAN On the weekends you have Carl Hilton ,Lenin,Judge Watters Who are all great Democrat Chris as always been there and Smith They got rid of Smith telling him to leave Tucker alone. Fox knows where their bread is buttered

28. Blondine Elter

November 30, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I was once a faithful follower but their actions are turning me off .

29. Cynthia

November 30, 2019 at 6:41 pm

I agree that Fox News is not the same. If I wanted to hear what Trump haters had to say, I would watch CNN! So I’ won’t watch Fox News until they start reporting the news instead of trying to make it!

30. Bruce Green

November 30, 2019 at 6:42 pm

One America News (OAN)and Newsmax are now my favorite news channels. And Graham Ledger at OAN is now the king of cable news. OAN and Newsmax have replaced Fox News as a alternative to Fox News.

31. Alan Wetter

November 30, 2019 at 7:00 pm

I agree with Rush. Time permitting, read and listen all you can. Stay on the right side of the fence, but prepare to take action in all respects. Our Republic is very fragile. Moral decay is present every ware. Read the Bible and pray. Pray for guidance and hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.Stand straight and be vigilant.

32. The Iceman

November 30, 2019 at 7:03 pm

You forgot Wallace, Williams and Rivera. All reasons why I turn the channel when I see them or just hear their voices.

33. Noreen Gardner

November 30, 2019 at 7:04 pm

I believe that the 2 sons who inherited Fox from Rupert Murdoch are very Liberal,

34. The Iceman

November 30, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Lately I’ve been turning off FOX and turning on the Patriot channel on the radio. Better info and less B.S.

35. Susan Henderson

November 30, 2019 at 7:07 pm

I heard that Paul Ryan was put on the Board of Directors of FOX. That could be the attitude change toward Trump.

36. Henry Holland

November 30, 2019 at 7:10 pm

My understanding is that Murdoch is no longer the prime decision maker at Fox. His liberal sons are the force behind it now. If that be true Fox will began to lose conservative viewers and will soon fall dramatically in the rating game

37. Robert Morgan

November 30, 2019 at 7:10 pm

I agree with Rush, Fox has lost there way. Way way to the left, Did Soros buy them?

38. John

November 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm

The Soros family has now some control of Fox along with Rhino, Paul Ryan. Wallace and Napolitano have turned. Sad days ahead.

39. vet

November 30, 2019 at 7:23 pm

You have to keep an eye and an ear on Hannity , he slips once in a while, that is when he’s not praising himself.

40. Fast Eddie

November 30, 2019 at 7:24 pm

I agree I was just going to put my two cents worth then but this says it all there’s a new word for everyone making decisions at Fox News trump resistance

41. The Iceman

November 30, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Disney has gone wacko and taken FOX along with it. I cut viewing time down by 80% in the last year. Go Trump 2020.

42. Jack Bering

November 30, 2019 at 7:27 pm

It’s not all bad, when it turns me off, I turn them off, simple….Go Tucker

43. Chris Litton

November 30, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Fox News all of sudden thinks its viewers care about celebrity news. It takes up 1/2 of their homepage. No more for me.

44. Robin MacDonald

November 30, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Spot on assessment.

45. Dawn Morris

November 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Since the sons of Murdock took over Fox, it has gone downhill and to the Left. I don’t watch them any more. In fact I canceled satellite and do not watch TV any more. I rely on Rush and WMAL radio for my news.

46. Thomas Williamson

November 30, 2019 at 8:33 pm

They have changed and do not watch the shows anymore outside of just a couple. Getting rid of Shepard Smith was a start but they haven’t gone far enough.

47. Corinne Cromwell

November 30, 2019 at 8:46 pm

I agree, FOX can’t be trusted any longer…Only HANNITY
    and Tucker Carlson…The rest,turn the dial…

48. Michele

November 30, 2019 at 8:50 pm

I change the channel anytime I hear Chris Wallace is either going to be on their segment or when his show is on.

49. The Iceman

November 30, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Where does one find OAN ?

50. Nana

November 30, 2019 at 8:53 pm

a son and a daughter and a board member Paul Ryan who did everything he could to ditch Trump and then resigned like a coward. So if you think this is not coming from the top of Trump news you are mistaken.

51. Michele

November 30, 2019 at 8:56 pm

It’s not a problem lois if when some of commentators, journalists speak out lies and misrepresent everything President speaks on. I don’t always agree with the President, however I’m not going to pick apart everything he says and misrepresent what he said.

52. Z.R.French

November 30, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I agree …Wallace is a traitor to conservatives and many others on that stations….Laura…Hannity…I still watch these two…but the rest are all iffy…who is making the money to ruin this once popular station for conservatives….it is going down fast!!!!!!!!!! Napolitano is a total liar…he should be taken off the channel immediately

53. Jack A. Sparagna

November 30, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I was happy Shepard Smith left but I was disappointed that FOX hired Donna Brazil (excuse the spelling). Then Judge Napo said that there was an impeachable offense! Tucker Carlson had a Constitutional Judge debunk Judge Napo claims, and begged the question, “Where is the crime in the transcript?”. Rush is right. Basically, think for yourself because you are smart enough to make good choices!

54. james f barry

November 30, 2019 at 9:18 pm

Rush is a drug addict
    Who cares what a junkie thinks

55. Henry Naizer

November 30, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Don’t forget about Laura Ingraham – she’s still hasn’t go over to the Dark Side.

56. Jace Pennock

November 30, 2019 at 9:27 pm

We’ve always counted on Fox News for our news. However, recently even the opinion shows have been unwatchable. Harris Faulkner of Outnumberd & Ountnumbered overtime used to have a more conservative perspective. Those two programs are awful. Harris appears to have been forced to dumb down to match other networks. Same thing with The Five however, Juan Williams has always been very left leaning & now Dana Perino is tag teaming with Juan to virtually ruin the show. The only watchable shows are: Tucker, Hannity. Laura Ingram, Waters, Justice, Greg G, & Levin.

57. Sharon Hamann

November 30, 2019 at 9:28 pm

No surprises there. Bought by Disney corp., putting Brazille (sp) on their staff, along with Paul Ryan on their board of directors says it all. I still watch the commentator’s shows, but that’s it. I especially don’t watch The Five….too biased, and I want to slap the crap out of Juan Williams.

58. Sharon Hamann

November 30, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Judge Jeanine and Mark Levine are on the good to listen to list as well.

59. john ainslie

November 30, 2019 at 9:49 pm

R I P Fox News 2019

60. Ken Marx

November 30, 2019 at 9:56 pm

So is Mark Levin. There are still some standouts on Sunday night. I long ago stopped watching the purported news segments.

61. Disgusted

November 30, 2019 at 11:18 pm

As well as Laura Ingraham. I don’t want to abandon Hannity since he has been the huge voice and has Sarah Carter and John Solomon to investigate all the corruption. It only needs to be brought out to the forefront.

62. Lorry eible

December 1, 2019 at 12:24 am

I have stopped watching Fox also for most of the above reasons…the station felt safe and honest, not the case anymore…

63. Camille Gilliam

December 1, 2019 at 1:20 am

Yes, Fox news is NOT being fair to the American people who have supported them since started his run for President. I don’t blame most of the cast, the problems are coming for the top down and who they are now hiring, like Paul Ryan.
    Murdoch made a BIG mistake putting his liberal sons in charge, and then he sold us out to liberal Disney {I bet Walt Disney has been rolling over in his grave.}

64. zee

December 1, 2019 at 1:35 am

A ‘Kind Way ‘ to Say Fox Is ‘effed’ & No More…
    Except for a very few __ Pirro Etc.

65. Victoria

December 1, 2019 at 1:39 am

It began long before they brought RHINO Ryan onto their board. I am seriously doubting he will be the caboose either. I am now down to only seven programs I watch on FOX and they are all prime time week nights and weekends!

66. Randy

December 1, 2019 at 2:26 am

I agree with you. Know when to change channel when these people speak.

67. j

December 1, 2019 at 3:53 am

Soros has his tentacles in the State Department and throughout this and other countries in the name of different organizations so why are we surprised that he has bought and paid for individuals in all media.

68. J

December 1, 2019 at 4:04 am

You guys are correct…since the sons of Murdock took over FOX has changed for the worse. They use to be the one with objective shows but now they only have several that are supportive of conservative issues and really have true “journalists” who research the truth. They have more good ones than not though…except some of them talk over their guests all the time and its distracting. And some of the programs have too many guests with not enough time for each to speak.

69. joseph g

December 1, 2019 at 6:31 am

as soon as i found out that “dizzy” was taking over Fox news I warned that it would morph into cnn or msnbc. Walt must be rolling over in his grave. Time to start bringing law suit against these fake news companies and their owners and sponsors

December 1, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Why are people complaining about FOX to Rush? People should address FOX directly, and tell them you are changing the channel unless they start telling the TRUTH, and STOP Bashing POTUS, and Get RID of scum bags like, Juan Williams, and that MORON Judge Napalitano or how ever you spell his name, it was great news when Shep Smith left the Network, People cheered for that moment. I quit watching FOX and ONLY watch Hannity, Carlson, Ingrham, and Judge Jeannine. The rest are JUST ACTORS reading the script handed down by the A.P. who are controlled by the CIA. Look elsewhere for the TRUTH, cause it is not coming from FOX any more.

71. Jim Clayton

December 1, 2019 at 5:52 pm

They are very liberal.Their wives worked for Hillary.

72. Rick Butkowski

December 1, 2019 at 7:14 pm

I’m grossly disappointed in FOX News. The downward (or lLeftword) slide happened when Rupert Murdoch gave control over to his Leftist sons (and daughters-inlaw). The first cave-in happened with Bill O’Reilly getting fired/quitting and has accelerated. I watch Fo& Friends, Judge Jeanine Greg Gutfeld, Jessie Watters. I watch Sean Hannity and LEvin (both NeoCons working for a Constitutional Convention…so they’re on the line forme). Now dialing into NewsMax and One America Network. I’m finished with all the MSM video Channels (also referred to as Pravda TV. FOX is now on the ropes…weekday mornings and Saturday nights. The rest is drifting too far LEFT.

73. Larry

December 1, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I saw this coming several years ago. Since the father left and sons took over the network has done nothing to support President Trump issues. Hannity and Tucker are about the only left. I agree with others and watch OAN news channel and listen to Rush.

74. Victoria

December 1, 2019 at 8:41 pm

Not only what you say but they also do news out of politics and the DC beltway! It is very refreshing to see for sure!

75. The Iceman

December 1, 2019 at 8:49 pm

It’s turned into a Liberal soap opera and no longer a Conservative news source. Don’t watch hardly as much anymore.

76. Jim Forsythe

December 1, 2019 at 9:00 pm

I agree with Rush. Fox has turned into and trash network like CNN, NBC, and the other trash!

77. ROBERT

December 1, 2019 at 10:02 pm

NOREEN, NOT RUPERT WHO WAS CENTER LEFT, BUT THE TWO SONS WHO ARE LIB TARDS! THEY HAVE HIRED A MUSLIM PRODUCER, LYIN LIBERAL LEAKER,DONNA BRAZIL TRAITOR PAUL RYAN AND TURN COAT JUDGE NAPOLITANO! AS YOU CORRECTLY STATED, THERE IN LIES THE RUB! FAX LOST ITS WAY WHEN THEY OUSTED O’REILEY!

78. Carol Green

December 2, 2019 at 3:51 am

I am not watching Fox News anymore either. Guess the changes have come from the top. it’s a shame … they did have some balance, but not anymore.

79. Joanne Hamilton

December 2, 2019 at 4:20 pm

FOX HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE BETTER..THERE GOING LIBERAL. TRY OAN. I ONLY WATCH CERTAIN PROGRAMS. TUCKER..HANNITY AND INGHRAM

80. Cindy

December 2, 2019 at 4:29 pm

I agree about watching One America News (Great Network) but Newsmax is also very good. Love Brett Winterble and Wayne Allen Root.

81. Pj

December 2, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Fox news hired Paul Ryan. The traitor to the American people. He is a Democrat. He is helping with turning Fox news in to fake news.Paul Ryan is the main reason the republicans lost the house. He hates president Trump. A turncoat is what Paul Ryan has become.

82. Denni

December 2, 2019 at 4:40 pm

I don’t trust fox any more and I have stop watching the fox they have join the communist

83. tom

December 2, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Rush is correct. They are becoming part of the Swamp. Napolitano has lost it. Wallace has turned into the NBC Face the Nation host. They are all Soros owned.

84. Danny

December 2, 2019 at 4:59 pm

There is no doubt that Fox News is now pandering to the moderates. I hope they realize that these same moderates hate Fox News and will not make a significant impact on their viewer numbers.
    The real risk is that other then Hannity, Tucker and Laura Fox long time viewers will not put up with Shepherd Smith types. I’ ll Remind Fox News that there are conservative news outlets out there right now loving the demise of Fox News just waiting to pick up the scrapes !!!

85. Wes Brandon

December 2, 2019 at 5:01 pm

I believe that the label of STATE TV and host Chris Wallace has a lot to do with Fox News leaning a little more left than we care for. Since the show was a staunch Trump supporter during his campaign and continued after his election the show has been referred to as a STATE TV program. This stigma that has been attached to Fox News by others in the media, probably did not appease the owner and others in administration. So they have flipped their support for the President, to shy away from the tag STATE TV.

86. JoeyP

December 2, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I’ll “change my perspective” all right! . . . To another channel. I rarely watch FOX anymore ANYWAY. Too much goofy “gobbledeguck” GARBAGE. Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

87. Shelba J Holmes

December 2, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I believe the very liberal sons who inherited FOX are going to be extremely sorry for their folly. Their slow move left is going to put them int he same place it has put the other networks. Carlson and Hannity are still true to their beliefs but ost of the rest is pablum at best and sheer nonsense at worst, like Chris Wallace who gets on my last nerve.

88. Robert Miller

December 2, 2019 at 5:09 pm

I only watch Tucker,Hannity and Laura,I turn the channel when any other clown is on!!

89. Bill Cork

December 2, 2019 at 5:18 pm

I have mostly switched to the OAN- I DVR Hannity and Tucker but usually only watch their

90. Henry Naizer

December 2, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Pissed off with the change occurring on FoxNews – Deluge SPECTRUM with e-mails, phone calls, etc., to add OANN – One American News Network – to their TV lineup.

91. JOHN T. HANNA

December 2, 2019 at 6:12 pm

I HAVE BEEN A FOX FAN SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN ON THE AIR. IF THEY CONTINUE ALONG THE PATH THAT THEY ARE ON SINCE THE SONS TOOK OVER, I WILL BECOMOE A NEWSMAX FAN. YOUR NIGHT PROGRAMS, TUCKER SEAN, AND LAURA ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE KEEPING ME TUNED INTO FOX.

92. Fred

December 2, 2019 at 6:14 pm

FOX News Channel used to be A Honest and Balanced Factual News Network! Fox News Channel started its Downward Fall, when Ms. or Mrs. Megyn Kelly Threw Her Very First Verbal Punch And Verbal Jab at The 2016 US Presidential Candidate Mr. Donald John Trumps Face And Ears (A Professional Businessman, He Never Was A Professional Politician Of The Likes Of Either Mrs. Pelosi or Mr. Schumer Or Mr. Nadler And Or Even Mrs. Maxine “The Loud, Rude Mouthed And Enticer Of Violence” Waters), during her first statement and then her First Actual Attack Question of The First 2016 US Conservative Republican US Presidential Debate!

93. Dee Andrews

December 2, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Conservatives are going over to NEWSMAX TV. If you don’t get it, demand it. Also One America News (OANN). FOX is over, their liberal bent is showing.

94. Dee Andrews

December 2, 2019 at 6:55 pm

If a lot of conservatives switch over to NEWSMAX TV and One America News (OANN), Fox will start losing its viewership. Spread the word.

December 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Fox News has gone down. Andrew Napolitano has got his little ego bruised; Chris Wallace has gone left-wing. Why did Fox take Paul Ryan onto its Board? Stupid!!

96. Sandy Calohan

December 2, 2019 at 8:05 pm

I’m very disappointed with Fox and agree they’re leaning more and more left. I would really love to know what qualifies Paul Ryan to be on the board. Just call him Hunter. I liked him until he became speaker. It was then that he became a never Trumper although he put on a good front. Maybe we should call him Mitt Jr. there are so many choices for him. I’m close to turning Fox off. I’ve already turned the others off.

97. Mary Brandeberry

December 2, 2019 at 8:14 pm

At one time, Fox was a decent network, however recently they have changed to liberal news. They are like all the other network news stations, degrading the President, falsehoods and sharing liberal views. Since this has happened I stopped watching Fox, and all news networks and news media. No one is telling the truth anymore.

98. John Briggs

December 2, 2019 at 8:19 pm

(#1) I have been wary of FOX since the debate questions involving Chris Wallace and Megan Kelly. I believe unadvisedly followed Wallace’s leading. (#2) Kelly left the network but Wallace remained. Why was it not the reverse. (#3) Wallace remains to this day on Fox News Sunday even though he still exhibits hard symptoms of the disease known as RINO. Fox is aligned with CC now but has trouble with its historic self. (#) As a result, viewer beware!! Fox & Friends: good. 9-2, viewer beware. 2-8, do something else on your slate. 8-12, have fun viewing, bit watch the guests forced upon the hosts. Week-ends, Justice and Life, Liberty, Levin are excellent. Sundays until 8 pm, go to church!!

99. Mike Pennington

December 2, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Ever since FOX management turned “old man” Redgrave out to pasture I knew FOX was going to turn liberal as his son is as liberal as they come. He couldn’t do it overnight though be he’s trying to do it gradually. It’s not working. Most of my friend who used to watch FOX are leaving in droves. Only Hannity, Carlson and Ingram are worthy.

100. Nannytk

December 2, 2019 at 11:45 pm

I also only watch Tucker, Hannity and Inghram. I am very disappointed in Fox anymore.

101. Ron P

December 2, 2019 at 11:48 pm

PENCIL NECK SCHIFF NEEDS TO RESIGN AND BE IMPRISONED ! FOR ALL OF HIS HABITUAL LYING, FRAUD AND CORRUPTION !

102. Susan

December 3, 2019 at 12:22 am

I no longer watch fox news. I feel they have become as bad as cnn or other trash talkers. Tape judge jeaninne but that is all i bother to see of fox. Too bad they used to be pretty decent.

103. Carl Smith

December 3, 2019 at 1:03 am

I will continue to get my “NEWS” from FBN since most of Fox is now attempting to be invited to the Cocktail Parties. Might be a good move to take the entire Fox operation to Mid America and get out of the septic Tank media arena. Group Think is Not as overwhelming as

104. Louis Ott

December 3, 2019 at 1:04 am

We watch The 5 mostly for entertainment. When dumb as a post Juan Williams shows his face, we fast forward until he’s gone. As others have said, Hannity, Tucker, Laura, Levin and Next Revolution are good. Shannon Bream comes on a bit late, but is a staunch Trump defender.

105. Guil Ordonez

December 3, 2019 at 2:52 am

Robert, l totally agree with you. I guess we are going to use talk radio to beat them like red headed step childs.

106. Shelba Herring

December 3, 2019 at 4:59 am

Rupert Murdoch owns CNN he bought Fox when it came on the market, his two liberal sons are in charge of Fox so people you can trust Carlson and maybe two others but when Carlson is let go Fox will go the way of CNN, we will have to find some other network to get the real facts that will be reported or else listen to the radio

107. Juan Aulet

December 3, 2019 at 6:46 am

I only watch Fox Business News with Lou Dobbs.

108. Candice Hutchins

December 3, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Yes, I am very disappointed in the liberal slant that Fox News takes. I will watch only those programs that actually have been proven trustworthy, like Judge Jeanine, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs (Fox Business) and a few others. Makes me sad that Fox has buckled and bowed down to the liberal corporation that bought them. They will lose dealership
    and respect! So sad!

109. Joe

December 3, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Hannity sounds like a broken record. He even chants the same talking points over and over on his radio show.

110. The Iceman

December 4, 2019 at 12:53 am

I agree. You listen to the first 5 minutes you heard the entire 1 hour program.

111. THOMAS CONTINO

December 4, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Fox News is going to lose big time. When they start to see ratings tank maybe they will get back to normal. I’m turning away too.

112. Janelle

December 5, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I too do not watch Fox anymore. I prefer Newsmax. I catch Gingrich and Limbaugh often.

113. Culper Ring

December 10, 2019 at 3:19 pm

They say, “We report. You decide.” But they do not report every story that is worthy of being reported.

114. Old Voter

December 10, 2019 at 4:37 pm

You are correct and that accounts for the shift in direction.

115. Joseph Thomas

December 10, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I agree with The Iceman, Wallace, Williams and Rivera are the worst. When they come on
    I change the channel. We are beginning to watch OAN alot these days.

116. Donna Hall

December 10, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Cavuto,Williams, Napolitano aka Eddy Munster, and a few others kick them to the curb or watch your ratings drop. We only watch a few at night the rest have lost their minds not to mention their souls.

117. william couch

December 10, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Only Carlson, Hannity. And on FBN,,,, mornings with Maria,, Varney & comp.

118. linda A Garofalo

December 10, 2019 at 5:49 pm

I watch Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeannine Jesse Watters. Balance of my time is Newsmax, OAN

119. Bill Paine

December 16, 2019 at 5:20 pm

If you are on Spectrum – TWC forget getting OAN . I asked and the rep laughed . Yet – they expect me to pay 200 a month for crap I don’t watch . Going to go to online streaming only and dropping the tv package – it’s worthless if you can’t watch what you want .

120. Bill Paine

December 16, 2019 at 5:24 pm

I’d love to listen to OAN , but if you are on Spectrum/TWC forget it . They will not even entertain the idea of carrying that network . I love living in the countryside but hate that you only have one choice for cable .

121. Wolf

December 23, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Thank God! I thought it was me that was becoming really “Alt-Right.” CNN showed media news “how to do it”, but became partisan left. Fox presented a fair perspective, and “called a spade a spade.” They were more concerned with facts more than partisanship. Unfortunately, Fox has turned the corner and I no longer trust them as giving the “Gospel” truth, even if they are still right of the obvious liars on CNN and MSNBC. Perhaps it is a strategic move to keep at bay, the ever closer arrival of a second civil war.

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story