Donald Trump

Rush Limbaugh just revealed the Democrats’ dirty coronavirus secret that will infuriate you

Through the fog of fake news coverage surrounding coronavirus, Rush Limbaugh is a rare beacon of light.

He has been telling the truth since day one.

And he just revealed the Democrat’s dirty coronavirus secret that will infuriate you.

If you listen to fake news networks like CNN, coronavirus is going to kill millions of people unless the entire economy remains shut down.

And above all, it is all President Donald Trump’s fault.

To CNN, pointing any blame at the communist Chinese government, who tried to cover up the virus that originated in their country, is racist.

And criticizing the World Health Organization, which attacked Trump for banning travel from China, is an attack on science in their eyes.

Thankfully, the silent majority of Americans who elected President Trump see through CNN’s constant lies.

At the forefront of this is Rush Limbaugh, who has used his radio show consistently to call out the Left for their disgraceful response to the virus.

And on a recent airing of his show, he laid everything out on the table, explaining the exact reason for their response to the virus.

It all comes down to their hatred for President Trump.

He explains that, in the eyes of Democrats, this virus has done “what Mueller and Schiff failed to do,” and that it will take down Trump come November.

“This virus has done what Mueller and Schiff failed to do,” Limbaugh said. “They think Trump doesn’t have prayer. That’s what they’re telling themselves right now, and they’ll show polling data to prove it. They’ve got polling data to show you that Trump is losing. He’s losing — finally — support from his own voters.”

Limbaugh then goes on to argue that Democrats think this because they believe “all this time the only thing that kept Trump voters locked into Trump was the economy.”

And this is exactly why Democrats are fighting so hard against efforts to re-open the U.S. economy.

They are viciously attacking the hundreds of thousands of Americans rising up for protests across the country demanding an ending to the shutdown of the U.S. economy.

These protesters are being called every horrible name in the book from left-wing television hosts.

And it’s all because they believe a re-opened economy will hurt their attempt to rip Trump from the presidency in November.

But it will almost certainly backfire on them as Americans realize Trump has handled his response to the virus perfectly.

Are you voting for President Donald Trump in November?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. GROPIN JOE CORN POP

May 1, 2020 at 12:29 am

Come on Mr. Limbaugh, even a nose picking, mouth breathing Hollywood actor knows this is purely political.
    Every “gotcha” question by the flys of the MSM reinforces our voting base.
    America wants strong leadership, not bowing down diplomacy.

2. Susan Meyer

May 1, 2020 at 4:07 am

Where is my post AGAIN??????

3. Susan Meyer

May 1, 2020 at 4:13 am

Can I please get an answer as to why my comments were not posted?????? PLEASE

4. Ken

May 1, 2020 at 6:15 am

Yes, the pandemic is hurting our economy, but it is also killing people. That is more important right now than our 401ks, the price of oil, or the stock price of Amazon. Even in the scientific community, everyone has their own opinion. Complainers choose their own favorite “expert” and hold he or she up as the final word, especially if they don’t agree with Donald Trump. We may have to wait a year, or a year and a half until we have all the answers. November 3rd is coming a lot sooner. In the meantime we need to bring all our industry farmed out to China, especially pharmaceuticals and smart phones, back home. Yes, we’ll have to pay a lot more, but when China holds important drugs hostage, that is enough.

This is the year of HATE. TDS is out of control. We finally know that General Flynn was framed by the FBI. I have no faith that those responsible will be brought to justice. The Deep State is not worried about deaths by Coronavirus, all they care about is getting rid of Donald Trump, who has shown himself to be a great President. Only problem is, he’s a Republican. Time to take back the House, and keep control of the Senate.

5. Bill Paine

May 1, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I want to see Susan Meyers comment please .

6. Nancy

May 1, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Rush is exactly right. I have said this since day one of the virus. I have other thoughts but won’t post here as I’ll be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.

7. Edouard d'Orange

May 1, 2020 at 10:19 pm

I’ll echo other’s comments: I want to see Susan Meyers comment! Where is it? My own comment is that there is so much more to the Trump administration than just the economy. Three of the most important are: 1) appointment of Conservative judges, especially Supreme Court justices, 2) return of God (Christian values) and 3) draining the swamp, getting rid of the all the career, leftist bureaucrats, like those in the intelligence services and State Dept, stopping out of control, biased, corrupt bureaucrats like those who attempted the coup against the President and prosecution of men like Gen Flynn (Strzok, Page, Brennan, etc)

8. Leprekhan

May 1, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I don’t care. Open the damn Country now.

9. Dick Cress

May 1, 2020 at 10:26 pm

President Trump is America’s only hope for a prosperous . . . honest future. Remember according to Desousa Adolf Hitler use the Democratic playbook for their racism goals.

10. alex zakula

May 1, 2020 at 10:33 pm

all the dems and deep state cabal suck. just had to say that

11. Onofre M. Magpayo

May 2, 2020 at 1:54 am

DEMS, unless you are a Millionaire or Billionaire better vote for GOP candidates, because if Biden becomes president, he will just be a puppet and this country will be in a mess. All the big donors will rule the country and China will be the strongest country in the world and USA which I served for 20 years (U.S. Navy) of my young life for freedom and democracy would be a third world country and Soros wish will be a reality. Let us all MAGA by voting in November 2020 responsibly.

12. CrustyOldGeezer

May 2, 2020 at 4:16 am

According the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Trusted Source, there are very distinct differences between an outbreak, epidemic, and pandemic.

The CDC explains that an outbreak is an increase in cases of a disease above what’s normally expected in a certain area.

The increase is often sudden.

An epidemic is much like an outbreak, but for people within a larger region.***upper east coast** area

The two terms differ only in degree.

A PANDEMIC is an epidemic that’s spread over several countries or continents

and affects a large percent of the population . A LARGE PERCENTAGE!

We ‘finally achieved’ over one million ‘infections'(mostly by fudging the numbers and blaming the disease du jour on corona19.

1 million infections in a population of 330 million.
    10% is 33 million
    1% is 3.3 million.
    1 million is 0.33%

NOT a “large percentage” of the population!

NO PANDEMIC EXISTS IN THE UNITED STATES!

13. Susan Meyer

May 2, 2020 at 5:43 am

I am fed up with this race-baiting misogynistic lying President! There, I said it! I hope all of you see clear to opposing this President and standing up for Real American Values!

14. 13thApostle

May 2, 2020 at 10:14 am

Rush Limbaugh’s suspicions are exactly in line with mine. This is the only way for them to hopefully beat President Trump in November. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they colluded with the CCP. The Chinese definitely don’t want another 4yrs of Trump……To them, Trump is a threat to their economy. And the evil dirty Dems also don’t want 4 more yrs of Trump…..and to them, it means losing power and a delay to their radical transformation of America. This party is heartless and evil…..they won’t hesitate to kill and ruin people’s lives just to have and hold on to power. EVIL,EVIL, EVIL!!!!’

15. Ann Marie Fischer

May 2, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Why is George Soros still in this country when so many other nations want him?? I guess we need him to finish ruining our country. Shame on D.C and the rotten Demonrats!!

16. dpk54

May 2, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Sorry, but this is Biology 101…you cannot induce or achieve “herd immunity” by ISOLATING THE HEALTHY!!! This has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!! Isolating the sick, elderly or most at-risk individuals is common sense, but shutting down an entire country is NOT the answer. This wasn’t even done in 1918 and INFLUENZA KILLED MILLIONS in way less than a year!! They isolated the sick but did NOT isolate healthy populations! Doing this only serves to bring about surges later, perhaps in the fall of more illness or death!! Better wake up, people…..it’s time we took our country back!!!

17. sharon

May 2, 2020 at 4:29 pm

Gee Susan Meyer what would those American values you espouse be? A DOJ, FBI, & CIA in the cahoots for one political party? A press that is in cahoots with the same political party. Perhaps you would like to be prosecuted for your political beliefs or are you one of those FOR YOU BUT NOT FOR ME kind people. I and many like me do not follow that line of thinking. I have voted Republican, Demoocrat and Libertarian in my lifetime. I can say that the actions the democrats have taken after this last election, I will never vote for another democrat no matter what office he or she is running for-local or national.

18. Nellie

May 2, 2020 at 5:12 pm

President TRUMP is the best.I voted for him and will vote for him this time.

19. Sylvia Allen

May 2, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Dear DPK54: They didn’t “shut the country down in 1918 when millions…. died.” Forget about waking up, just LISTEN to yourself! So we shut the county down and we didn’t lose millions? You sound disappointed and outraged! Take your 20/20 hindsight vision and bury it with your outrageous statement where the sun don’t shine!

20. Connie

May 2, 2020 at 7:53 pm

dpk54, I totally agree with you

21. sharon

May 2, 2020 at 9:45 pm

My suggestion Sylvia Ann-shelter in place for however long YOU feel necessary. But for those who want to get on with life, let them chose. However if you don’t have covid, most medical facilities will not give you care. So make sure you don’t have cancer and etc. I would also ask as to how the grocery stores will manage to have food under your plan. Food has to be grown, processed, delivered and sold in stores. Should we shut all that down too?

22. Susan Meyer

May 2, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Sharon: Maybe having a President that tells the truth at least half the time would be a good start and one that promises that we will have enough tests and actually has enough tests. Well, his lying is part of his DNA, I guess, and that’s what we all voted for too! We get what we sow! So let’s all prepare for a good bar-be-cue with our President and his best friend, Lucifer! Cheers Susan! Keep up the charade!

23. sharon

May 3, 2020 at 12:01 am

Whatever our news sources are-are they biased or not? I would prefer to hear the actual words out of any of our Presidents in a news conference, not bites taken out of context so I can decide if I believe or not. How many tests would satisfy you? And we have to allow the workers to produce the tests and those tests take time to process after taken. As for getting the test-only so many people in an hour can have the test taken in one location due to distancing & disinfecting. Each location has to be ok’d by your state. As for processing the tests after being taken-for the first couple weeks the CDC insisted they had to process them. No facility in each state was good enough-according to the CDC. Not so now-so results are coming out quicker. If you were an Obama fan-then is his promise of affordable healthcare was inaccurate. To use your phraseology-it was a lie. For many of the working class-such as my husband and I-our premium went from $700 a month with a $7500 deductible to $1400 with an $11,000 deductible. Our kids premium went up to $1600 a month. So yes he lied. And we’re stilll dealing with that lie. And I heard the affordable part out of his mouth during a press conference.

24. Susan Meyer

May 3, 2020 at 12:37 am

I do not or never have held a President to task for things out of their control Sharon. If you are going to promise to have tests for whoever wants one on March 6th or March 9th and it is known far and wide that’s not true, then you are not trustworthy. But President Trump told us REPEATEDLY that ample tests would be available and they weren’t/ aren’t. That is called ‘lyng’ When you know what you say is NOT TRUE! This is why credibility matters and our President has been proven false ‘THOUSANDS’ of times. Unfortunately for all of us, President Trump is pathetic!

25. sharon

May 3, 2020 at 12:54 am

Do you actually think these companies could turn overnight to making the covid tests? Again there is a process that has to be followed. Yes he went to private companies to speed up the making of the tests but again workers have to want to work, standards have to be met by the company for the tests. Usually a very long process but he has shortened it. Don’t know what your real dislike of Trump is but in this you are really shortsighted as to the process.

26. Jimmie Chesser

May 3, 2020 at 2:54 am

I will never vote a democrat ever again that is because of Nancy Pelosi big mouth barack obama, and many others all they do is lie,cheat and steal and why are they getting away with it?

27. Susan Meyer

May 3, 2020 at 4:23 am

NEWS ALERT!!! There are several posts on this string under the name of SUSAN MEYER. I DID NOT write these posts. I did write a long comment that did not get posted. There are two posts on here I did write requesting why my comment was not posted. THE REST OF THE POSTS I DID NOT WRITE!!!!

28. Susan Meyer

May 3, 2020 at 4:39 am

P.S. On my previous post denying that I wrote the posts published under my name (Susan Meyer) except the two that requests an answer as to why my long comment was not posted. I want to let you know that I am very much a fan of President Trump. The best President we have ever had. I will vote for President Trump in November. He is the only one I trust to handle the tough times we have been going through. never ceases to amaze me how he stays sane when the Liberals are constantly putting up road blocks making it extremely difficult to do the job “We the People” elected him to do. I have never written anything derogatory about President Trump. TRUMP 2020. I am not sure how this site is getting away with posting false comments under my name. Or if someone hacked my computer. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

29. Lorraine Blazich

May 3, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Check the 5/2/20 Blacksphere web site and check the link “Rigged Data and the hoax of the chinese wuham virus pandemic.” Also watch the you tube “Has the time come to open the economy? These docs think so.”

30. Carole Lee

May 4, 2020 at 4:05 am

The real Susan Meyer deserves an apology. The cowardly person that did write those scurrilous comments about our courageous President is definitely deranged. Each of the comments would fit the Devil’s disciple Nancy Pelosi. If the corrupt Democratic Party believes that everyone is blind to their subversive doings, they are in for a rude awakening! People may be a little slow about speaking up, they the entire population is anything but stupid. I hope people of our nation wake up and demand the ousting of every muslim in office anywhere in our country and kicks all of them out. Do your own research. Electing a muslim to any office within our country is breaking the law. Read the immigration laws. GOD bless America!

31. Rose P

May 21, 2020 at 4:59 pm

From now on I am posting on facebook, so sick of all this BS every time i try to say ANYTHING!!!

Donald Trump

Donald Trump is beginning to push back against the far-left Black Lives Matter political group.

As usual the Fake News Media is turning it into a racial controversy.

And Donald Trump said three words about Black Lives Matter that had all hell breaking loose.

Donald Trump blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for wanting to paint Black Lives Matter on the street in front of Trump Tower.

Trump tweeted that the Mayor was painting a “symbol of hate” on the streets as an insult to the men and women in uniform.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany separated the Black Lives Matter political movement – whose founders admit they are trained Marxists – from the sentiment that the lives of all black people matter.

But that nuance did not stop the hosts of ABC’s The View from slamming the President.

Whoopi Goldberg ripped Trump as out of touch by claiming none of the major brands on New York’s famed Fifth Avenue – where Trump Tower is located – complained.

“Now I just want to be clear, does the phrase Black Lives Matter — as a Black person, I’m just curious. Black Lives Matter, is that a symbol of hate to you, sir?” Goldberg asked. “Because I don’t hear Tiffany’s being upset about it. I don’t hear any of the stores that are along 5th Avenue saying anything like that.”

Critics countered that of course no major brand outlet complained because they were afraid of being looted.

Co-host Sonny Hostin claimed the President “traffics in this race baiting, and he traffics in this hatred,” adding, “I know at one time he wanted the Black Lives Matter organization to be deemed a terrorist organization. So, it’s again, this sort of red meat to his base.”

Hostin also ripped Trump as a racist dinosaur who had no idea the country turned against him.

“We’re in new times, and he doesn’t seem to get that, that the tide has turned against him,” she said. “And he doesn’t understand that, and I think it’s just shameful. He’s a dinosaur in his thinking.”

Censorship

CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election

Fake news CNN is committed to waging ideological war against Donald Trump.

There isn’t any line they won’t cross in their quest to defeat the President.

And now CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election.

Social media allows the President to talk to the American people without the filter of the Fake News Media.

Trump won in 2016 in part because the President’s social media platforms helped spread his message to tens of millions of Americans.

The fake news resolved never to allow anything like 2016 to ever happen again and CNN led a four year-long pressure campaign against Facebook and Twitter to get them to ban President Trump from posting or running ads on their platform.

CNN’s latest attempt to censor the President came in the form of “naming and shaming” advertisers that had not joined a left-wing boycott of Facebook.

Liberal activists pressured companies to pause their advertising on Facebook for the month of July to pressure Facebook to curb the spread of “hate and misinformation” – which really is code for banning President Trump and restricting his campaign from running ads.

But some of the major advertisers did not join in and CNN attacked them for sitting out the boycott.

CNN reported:

A CNN Business analysis of Facebook’s top advertisers, based on data from market research firm Pathmatics, reveals that most of the 100 biggest ad spenders on the platform have not joined the boycott. The list of companies that have yet to pause advertising on Facebook includes Walmart (WMT), American Express (AXP) and Home Depot (HD).

Of the 25 largest spenders on Facebook ads last year, only three companies — Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Pfizer (PFE) — have publicly confirmed their plans to pause marketing on Facebook. Those top 25 businesses, according to the data, accounted for an estimated $2 billion of Facebook advertising spend, or nearly 3% of Facebook’s 2019 revenues.

CNN is not acting as a news organization with the publication of this article.

They are political activists trying to advance a cause – the censorship and defeat of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump

It’s no secret The New York Times has been actively working to smear President Trump’s name.

The Times has proven they are more than willing to bend the truth to ensure Trump’s defeat come November.

But now Press Secretary McEnany just blasted The New York Times over their latest horrible mistake

Just days ago, The New York Times published another Russia conspiracy-style story that centered around Russian bounties being placed on American troops stationed overseas.

The information was anonymously sourced, of course, and The Times had essentially put gasoline on what became a new Fake News Media fire.

Near everyone in the mainstream news media was running with this non-credible story in an effort to hurt President Trump’s chances of re-election come November.

Only to find out shortly after that the information carried no credibility . . .

But Trump’s Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, had enough of the political games that media elites try to force on Americans – and in her latest press briefing she blasted The New York Times for such an irresponsible act.

“The front page of The New York Times is not the venue for discussing classified information. The White House podium is not the venue for discussing classified information. We are here today having this discussion because of an irresponsible, anonymous leak to The New York Times,” McEnany started by calling out The Times.

“To the anonymous sources who leak classified information, you should know this. You may seek to undermine our President but in fact, you undermine our country safety and our country security,” said McEnany.

She went on to talk of how this sort of story and leaking of classified information by The Times or any outlet “makes it more difficult to come to a consensus on this matter to verify intelligence and number two, this level of controversy and discord plays directly into the hands of Russia and unfortunately serves their interests”.

Just like that McEnany had hit the nail on the head.

The Left and their media pals have been using the same play from their grimy playbook for years now: accusing their political enemies of the exact schemes that they are currently involved in.

So while the Left and the Fake News Media would have you believe that President Trump is some sort of Russian agent, it’s actual the Democrats and the Left who are working every day to try and destabilize the United States and thus playing directly into the hands of the Russians and any other foreign power that would benefit from a weaker America.

Leave a comment below to let Pants on Fire News know your thoughts on this story!