Rush Limbaugh just announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News

Fox News recently suspended popular host Judge Jeanine Pirro over her comments on Ilhan Omar.

Viewers could not believe Fox News caved in to the liberal outrage mob.

But conservatives realized things were about to get worse when Rush Limbaugh announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch’s son, Lachlan, is set to take over Fox News after the sale of Fox Entertainment to Disney.

For years, rumors floated around the media that Lachlan, while politically conservative, wanted to turn Fox into a network that appeased liberals.

Rush Limbaugh confirmed conservatives’ worst fears when he announced that in the coming years, Fox would replace their popular primetime hosts with more politically moderate and anti-Trump talent.

Limbaugh stated on a recent broadcast:

Well, I can’t get too deeply into this ’cause there’s some stuff I’m not supposed to know. But there are real concerns over — you know, for the longest time — folks, let me just put it this way. For the longest time, even back when Roger Ailes was the chairman and CEO, the grand pooh-bah, there were fears that elements of Fox management didn’t like Fox as a conservative news channel because they aren’t conservative, and they wanted to move it off the conservative identity and move it back toward the middle.

Well, that theory has arisen again. And that theory is now rooted in the fact that there are now two different Fox News Channels. You’ve got the prime time, which is where the opinionated conservatism is: Tucker, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, you know, the 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. block. And then the rest of the news channel, they think they are the day-to-day journalists, and they are complaining that the identity, the strong identity theft of the opinion programming in prime time is tainting their image and their work as journalists, and they don’t like it.

And so there are rumors that eventually, not tomorrow, not any time soon, but this new Fox is going to change some of the prime time programming, make it less hard-hitting conservatism and so forth. Nobody really knows. These are just rumors that are floating around and circulating.

CNN and MSNBC already fill the air waves with fake news and lies.

Fox News is the only channel on television that offers an alternative view to constant stream of liberal propaganda.

Will Fox News lose its audience if they turn into CNN-lite?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

1. LEN GISSINER

March 23, 2019 at 3:13 pm

If fox changes their “conservative” network programming, I will not watch it. I will watch things
    like sports and Netflix. The liberals already monopolize most of the media.

2. dewey

March 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm

if fox loses their conservative hosts many will stop watching. what’s the point? if someone wanted fake news they could watch msnbc or cnn or any of the mainstream channels, abc, cbs or nbc. as far as john mccain, he was a loser and a piece of garbage. check out his history. he sold out his comrades for special treatment, he sold out his wife for an opportunity to marry the daughter of the man who controlled politics and beer in arizona, he sold out america with his vote on obamacare and he sold out trump with his backstabbing by participating in the fake dossier. he crashed 2 planes while serving in the military and caused the death of many soldiers in one of the crashes. he was incompetent and because of that he got captured and for that he became a “hero”. trump has him pegged exactly right and if people researched him, they would agree. i am a conservative and i didn’t vote for him against obama. i didn’t vote for obama because i knew he was a communist but i could not support mccain who is a traitor and opportunist of the worst kind. check him out.

3. Ron Reid

March 23, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Iam Whatching fox less and less. Fox & friends. Hannity. And Tucker Carlson.
    That’s about it.
    Don’t all the liberals I and conservatives bantering back and forth.
    I will go to the radio for my news. For instance Rush Limbaugh.

4. Bonnie

March 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I have stopped watching fox since they took judge Jeannine off! They are now controlled by the demon rats! FAKE news! Will NEVER watch again!

5. AG

March 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Watching Fox less, will turn off completely if they turn to the dark side. Bad enough they hired the dishonest Brazile.

6. Carl Williams

March 23, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Whenever FOX took on Paul Ryan to fill a seat on their Board of Directors, I thought for sure that there would be big changes in the FOX Format. The Anti-Trump antics of ‘Shep’ Smith have been grossly apparent since President Trump announcesd his Candidacy. Bill Hemmert is no better. Then, we have the venerable Chris Wallace. The Grand poo-pah of FNC on whom you can actually see his little sneer at the mention of President Trump. He’s a disgrace.to ‘Fair and Balanced’ Journalism. He’s a JERK!
    Yes, big changes have occurred at FOX. It seems even larger ones are on the way! Unfortunately. If so……NO MORE FOX in my house!

7. Julie Keith

March 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I wish everyone would take the time to investigate McCains UN HEROIC behavior from Vietnam to the oresent like you state! But people would rather believe what they hear rather than investigate FACTS! What a shame! If Fox continues on this liberal path, I will only watch OANN (One America News Network)

8. Maxine

March 23, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Dewey, you are so right on, from an old woman of 82. I grew up in the 50’s, my dad was a Democrat, but a smart one. He is rolling around in his grave about the down fall of the Democrats.

9. Patricia Blair

March 24, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I have already told fox I am done with them when they hired that lady, (sorry can’t remember her name). Don’t need more democrats on fox and I am tired of Shepard Smith. So bye – bye.

10. Robert Morrow

March 25, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Heck I stopped watch So called Fox News a long while back as I could see it on the road to become slime News Media just like CNN and others. All you good People must remember one thing, the lowest slime on the Planet is so called News Media People and their counter partners the slime Politicians. I am a 90 year old Veteran and have seen all the slime flow from these low life slime snakes (sorry snakes) and quit believing the slime in over 70 years.

11. Ronnie Funck

March 26, 2019 at 2:24 am

The placement of Donna Brazile on the Fox lineup is nauseating and quite unbelievable. We have a choice and if Fox keeps this up and joins the other propaganda news sources many will bail, and rightly so!

12. John P Cunningham

March 26, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I think Limbaugh likes to sensationalize things from time to time. If Fox goes Liberal another Conservative group would take its place.

13. FedUp

March 27, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Keep going to the left FOX, and you will lose two more viewers. If I wanted non stop lying, I would turn on CNN or MSNBC!

14. LEE MONFILS

March 28, 2019 at 12:43 pm

go to the left and you ARE GONE !!!!!!!!!

15. Bonnie Katz

March 28, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I was shocked when I saw they had hired Donna Brazile, an admitted liar and cheat. I think the liberal Democrats have enough news media locations, NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC and CNN, who are continually spouting out lies. I thought FOX was a breath of fresh air to at least try to be fair and balanced, which has been recently dropped from their mantra. I suppose it is not surprising to realize that the owners of Fox do occasionally have to face uncomfortable situations at the LIBERAL elite functions; however, fair and balanced news and especially commentary has an enormous following. The truth is that we conservatives will follow the conservative news wherever it is presented. Then Fox can become just one of many wallowing in the Democratic muck and fodder.

March 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm

The only media available for conservative comments, if not fox, it would have to be you tube alternative media.

17. Lela Madera

March 28, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Fox dipped pretty low when they hired Donna Brazile. We now only watch Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson on Fox. The rest of our news comes from One America News Network.

18. Larry

March 29, 2019 at 12:18 am

Fox would be better if they got rid of Smith and Wallace. They are very biased. Report the truth.

19. JIM

March 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

Fox became the no. 1 news channel because people wanted real news and if they want to give that up i’m sure there will be someone to take over from them.

20. Lois D’Amico

March 29, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I have been watching Fox for many years but that will end if they become another liberal Trump hating network. My husband and I have it on all day long. At night we watch tucker, Hannity and Laura. If we can’t we tape them. I don’t know what I will do if Fox’s goes liberal, but one thing is for sure I will not watch it.

21. Rose Schulz

March 29, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Fox will definitely suffer. I do not like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. Quit Bret Baier too. Right now I am only watching a couple of shows that I am sure are scheduled to be replaced if they change their format. We have enough fake news. We don’t need Fox to go that route. If they become liberal anti Trump like the rest of the media, I will get my news on the internet and read only what I want to read. They are caving to the liberal sponsors and since they were bought by Disney they will go liberal because Disney is liberal. Walt Disney would not like what is happening to Disney.

22. thomas miller

March 30, 2019 at 3:16 am

Fox news is the only honest news. What they say is normally verified by excerpts from the other channels. Fox must remain.

23. Polly

March 30, 2019 at 9:01 am

Fox will lose audience if they try to appease the liberals. I definitely will not watch them! Another fake news channel? Enough is enough!

24. Virginia Joplin

March 31, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I am considering leaving fox with the hiring of Brazile and
    Ryan. If the conservative news hosts go, so do I.
    I never ever ever watch any liberal news….all fiction.
    This is exactly why Trump tweets. Lies on liberal news.
    If fox becomes liberal, it goes down the drain.

25. C.M.

March 31, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Agreed…we will watch OANN. Graham Ledger in the evening is terrific.

26. lucy cox

March 31, 2019 at 10:57 pm

I love watching Fox & Friends, Hannity, Tucker and Laura. I didn’t like it when Judge Jannine was canceled because we need people like her who are not afraid to speak the truth. If Fox continues to allow liberals to dictate what they can or cannot say they will lose their very good ratings, because viewers like me will stop watching.

27. Cleora

April 1, 2019 at 6:31 am

I agree with your comments. Add Juan Williams, Donna Brazile and Jessica Tarlov to the worthless additions to Fox News.
    At 85 I don’t want to see or hear any of them.

28. Theone

April 1, 2019 at 10:03 am

Agreed, great network!

29. Mel

April 1, 2019 at 2:41 pm

The crime families from Clinton’s, Obama’s, Soros, et al are obvious to me and probably all who voted for Trump. It is disheartening but ugly too. Really ugly.

30. Thelma Box

April 1, 2019 at 9:31 pm

I agree. I am conservative and will not watch Fox if it goes liberal!

31. WhiteFalcon

April 1, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Try watching NEWSMAX TV for a while and see what you think about it.

32. Jon Darmes

April 2, 2019 at 8:41 am

When Fox suspends Judge Jeanine for telling the truth, and adds the lying cheating demonrat Donna Brazil to their line up they lost us. We watch fox when we can, every night. When the simpleton Juan Williams or Geraldo or they play clips of Nancy Legosi we hit mute. I like watching Nancy on mute because when you don’t have to hear the harpy you can focus on the hand motions. Her & Beto Offo have to be related. BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

33. Beverly

April 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm

If Fox hadn’t brought Judge Jeanine back…I would have been gone…….if they start leaning more to the left ….by by……they will end up with the same ratings as CNN…….

34. James Scates

April 2, 2019 at 10:48 pm

My wife is chair-bound all the time and continually watches Fox News. If taken over by liberals, she will refrain from watching Fox. As for me, I get my news from Fox and don’t trust the other channels. I will curtail my Fox viewing and go to my computer for news.

35. Maureen Wolfe

April 3, 2019 at 1:21 am

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Change the channel when
    Shep Smith is on and only watch parts of Chris Wallace show. Record and fast forward what doesn’t appeal to me. If a Hannity, Carlson, Perino, Judge Janine and Outnumbered. Mark Levin (sp) and Hylton also worth watching. Fox is the only channel in TV that gives both sides of a situation leaving us to decide for ourselves. Can’t remember the last time I watched any of the lame media commies. Let’s hope they don’t fall in with the liberals I will have to listen to Rush and others on talk radio.

36. R F Nance

April 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

OANN

37. Sheriwnds

April 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm

The more FOX pulls to the left, the faster I will turn it off until eventually, FOX will no longer be welcome in our homes.

38. diane bland

April 5, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Fox

39. legaly here

April 5, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I have dropped Fox News already. Gutfeld is okay and so is Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram. Go watch News Max on direct TV 349. The five is painful to watch. Especially when Juan whatyoumacallit opens his mouth. Poor guy has to defend the dummocrats even if he doesn’t like it.

40. james ronald hunt

April 6, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I have noticed a slow change in FOX reporting and turning liberal from that idiot degenerate Smith, to to shutting up the JUDGE.I DO NOT WANT FAIR AND BALANCED I WANT NEWS ,WEATHER, AND CONSERVATIVE INDEPENDENT VIEWS!!!! I hate liberals and ALL their views that is why i am independent and not Republican!!!!!

41. Rose E.

April 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm

If the conservatives I admire go, so will I.
    I watch Glenn Beck on my laptop since he is no longer on my TV. I will watch more of NewsMax. I always watch Wayne Allyn Root there.

42. BILLY BOB

April 7, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I HAVE WATCHED FOX NEWS SINCE IT’S INCEPTION AND I HAVE READ IN NEWSPAPERS ABOUT Rupert Murdoch GIVING UP CONTROL TO HIS LIBERAL SON. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THE END OF FOX NEWS YOU CAN SEE THAT IN THE “NEW SUBSCRIPTION” FOR FOX NEWS IF YOU WANT TO WATCH CONSERVATIVE NEWS.I AGREE THAT PRESENTLY JUAN WILLIAMS, Geraldo,Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace,AND DONNA BRAZIL ARE ALL LIBERALS NOT CONSERVATIVES COMMENTATORS. PRESENTLY FOX NEWS IS A DEAD CHANNEL

43. betty

April 8, 2019 at 9:17 pm

agree 100%

44. betty oeschger

April 8, 2019 at 9:18 pm

agree 100%

45. Thelma Box

April 11, 2019 at 10:21 pm

For sure, I will not be watching Fox News if they go more liberal!

46. james ronald hunt

April 12, 2019 at 1:55 am

I want conservative views and news and not fair and balanced and you can not have that with spots like SMITH i have noticed that since Trump (the greatest president of my 72 years)became president fox has gotten more liberal . If hannity ingrams and limbaugh get together and form their own network you will disappear in the dust!!!! along with Disney the homo network

47. Bernie Sanders

April 14, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I suspect that a very conservative multibillionaire is offering Lachlan Murdock billions of dollars for the purchase of Fox News. If true would solve the problem of continuing the only televised media source for a refreshing breath of fresh air.

48. Michael Jones

April 20, 2019 at 3:58 am

I couldn’t agree with you more. When Judge Perino was gone so was I. I only came back when the Judge came back. Even then, I only watch the eight to eleven lineup and Mark Levin on the week-ends. If Fox News goes left then i’m going “right” to OAN.

49. Danny

May 5, 2019 at 2:27 am

There will be a new player on the scene. There are other players just waiting to stack up all the big names and corner the conservative market which would bring OReilly back and take the big names on FOX .

50. John Sutor

October 8, 2019 at 1:53 am

FoxNews is becoming too liberal for my taste. There are more guests & shows today that I don’t like. My time watching the station is declining. Talk radio is becoming more desirable.

51. Malissa Boerner

December 1, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Are you looking for powerful online marketing that isn’t full of crap? Sorry to bug you on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your promotional message to websites through their contact pages just like you’re reading this note right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just start mass blasts to sites in any country you choose. So let’s assume you’re looking to push through a message to all the interior decorators in the US, we’ll grab websites for just those and post your promo to them. Providing you’re promoting something that’s relevant to that niche then you’ll get an awesome result!

Shoot me a reply to [email protected] to find out more info and pricing

52. Zak Gottschalk

December 6, 2019 at 2:45 am

Do you want more people to visit your website? Receive thousands of people who are ready to buy sent directly to your website. Boost revenues super fast. Start seeing results in as little as 48 hours. For more info reply to: [email protected]

CNN’s Don Lemon made one claim about Jesus that should get him fired

Each day CNN continues to stoop to a new low in terms of left-wing bias and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But one host just took the cake.

CNN’s Don Lemon made one claim about Jesus that should get him fired.

During a recent broadcast Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon were engaging in the usual segment at the end of a show where one host hands off to the next show.

Cuomo and Lemon were trying to cover up for Democrats wanting to tear down statues of the Founding Fathers by pointing out that they were flawed men and should not be “deified.”

But Lemon took that one step further by saying no one who believed in Jesus should mind leftists attacking the Founding Fathers because Jesus wasn’t perfect either.

Even for Don Lemon – who President Trump regularly calls the dumbest man on television – this was a bridge too far.

Billions around the world follow Christ’s teaching and strive to live up to the example he set – even though we all fall short – precisely because he was perfect.

Jesus was the son of God sent to earth to save man by dying for their sins.

That Don Lemon either does not know or understand this speaks to a profound ignorance that should have him nowhere near the job hosting what is allegedly a nightly news broadcast.

NBC’s new chairman has big changes in store and they’re a slap in the face to MLK

Martin Luther King famously called for all men and women to be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

But those sentiments have been replaced by a new brand of radical racism masked as “social justice.”

And now NBC’s new chairman is joining in with big changes in store that are a slap in the face to Martin Luther King’s dreams.

It seems everywhere one turns these days another group is demanding statues be torn down, history erased, and even the entire language scrubbed of any words that might offend anyone, for any or no reason.

Except straight white males, Christians, and conservatives of course – attacks on them are still fair game.

Part of the goal of this new “cancel culture” mentality is to force businesses to do the bidding of the far-left by mandating outrageous “anti-bias” rules, regulations, and hiring goals that many small businesses simply cease to exist.

And others, the larger corporations who can afford compliance with all the new mandates, end up contributing to racism and bias in their contorted efforts to appease the leftist thugs.

Some of these large corporations don’t even wait on the Left bullying them into doing it, they just do it on their own.

Take for example, Cesar Conde, the new Chairman of NBC Universal News Group.

He recently made a huge announcement where he outlined a new workforce goal of “50% diversity.”

“The NBCUniversal News Group is not going to wait for change to happen and just react to it. We’re going to lead,” Conde said in a video to NBCUniversal News employees. “As a news organization, we have a unique responsibility to look like and reflect all of the people of the country we serve.”

Of course what Conde, and others like him, refuse to say is that this type of action ignores the attributes, abilities, and character of the people being hired to fill this diverse new workforce.

Conde said the goal is for 50% of the employees to be women and 50% of their total workforce be minorities, and his plans include boosting recruitment and education programs.
He also wants to take this opportunity to invest in more documentaries and investigative content that focuses on minority communities, and other “less represented” communities.
The new chairman says his 50% goal is of course a long term goal, without an exact date in mind to reach it, but quickly pointed out progress toward the goal would be publicly reported every year.

What no one is talking about are the problems with this goal.

First is the assumption Conde is actually doing this for all the “right reasons” and not just as a publicity stunt to shore up public trust in the failing Fake News Media.
Trust in the media is at an all-time low and most news networks are trying what they can to restore some semblance of trust and this very well could be nothing more than a shameless attempt to appeal to minorities and leftist activists.

Additionally, these new rules actually create disparity based on race and gender, regardless of ability.

In other words, Conde making “diversity” itself the goal is the exact opposite of what King called for when he said he had a dream his children “will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

But, these days, that seems to no longer be the goal of the “anti-racist” Left.

They would rather cancel and destroy than work together and build.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments in this ongoing story.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper unloaded on Donald Trump with this insane rant

Each day, fake news CNN hosts try to top one another to see who can suffer from the most severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The network uses a daily stream of lies, hoaxes, and smears to try and drive the President from office.

But one host took the cake and CNN’s Anderson Cooper unloaded on Donald Trump with this insane rant.

On Monday night, Cooper blasted Donald Trump for supposedly “bungling” the response to the coronavirus and claimed Trump was trying to distract from this supposed failure by calling out NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace for his hoax claims that there was a noose in the garage at a racetrack that stored his car.

It turned out it was the pull rope to open the garage door.

Cooper claimed the United States “failed to contain” the coronavirus and that Donald Trump was directly to blame.

The CNN host fumed that instead of addressing the crisis President Trump “leaned in to being a racist” to supposedly rally his base.

“This president wants you to suck it up, not just the virus but his failure to take it seriously,” Cooper began raving like a madman.

“His inaction altering the month of February. His lies and promises disappearing. He wants you to accept what people in no other country are being told to accept because this isn’t just a virus killing us and making people sick: it’s incompetence and a failure of leadership.

“Instead of working around the clock on this, visiting hospitals, rallying the troops, rallying the public to wear masks, fight complacency, care for elderly and the sick, this president is simply declaring victory, declaring Covid 99% harmless instead of talking about the virus and doing things about it, he’s spending his time to trying to distract now with racist and jingoistic talk. He’s just leaning full into the racist he’s long been, he’s just letting us see it more clearly now than ever before.”

Falsely claiming Donald Trump is a racist will be the dominant Fake News Media narrative from now until Election Day.

Anderson Cooper just took it to its most extreme.