Rush Limbaugh just announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News

Fox News recently suspended popular host Judge Jeanine Pirro over her comments on Ilhan Omar.

Viewers could not believe Fox News caved in to the liberal outrage mob.

But conservatives realized things were about to get worse when Rush Limbaugh announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch’s son, Lachlan, is set to take over Fox News after the sale of Fox Entertainment to Disney.

For years, rumors floated around the media that Lachlan, while politically conservative, wanted to turn Fox into a network that appeased liberals.

Rush Limbaugh confirmed conservatives’ worst fears when he announced that in the coming years, Fox would replace their popular primetime hosts with more politically moderate and anti-Trump talent.

Limbaugh stated on a recent broadcast:

Well, I can’t get too deeply into this ’cause there’s some stuff I’m not supposed to know. But there are real concerns over — you know, for the longest time — folks, let me just put it this way. For the longest time, even back when Roger Ailes was the chairman and CEO, the grand pooh-bah, there were fears that elements of Fox management didn’t like Fox as a conservative news channel because they aren’t conservative, and they wanted to move it off the conservative identity and move it back toward the middle.

Well, that theory has arisen again. And that theory is now rooted in the fact that there are now two different Fox News Channels. You’ve got the prime time, which is where the opinionated conservatism is: Tucker, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, you know, the 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. block. And then the rest of the news channel, they think they are the day-to-day journalists, and they are complaining that the identity, the strong identity theft of the opinion programming in prime time is tainting their image and their work as journalists, and they don’t like it.

And so there are rumors that eventually, not tomorrow, not any time soon, but this new Fox is going to change some of the prime time programming, make it less hard-hitting conservatism and so forth. Nobody really knows. These are just rumors that are floating around and circulating.

CNN and MSNBC already fill the air waves with fake news and lies.

Fox News is the only channel on television that offers an alternative view to constant stream of liberal propaganda.

Will Fox News lose its audience if they turn into CNN-lite?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

1. LEN GISSINER

March 23, 2019 at 3:13 pm

If fox changes their “conservative” network programming, I will not watch it. I will watch things
    like sports and Netflix. The liberals already monopolize most of the media.

• JIM

March 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

Fox became the no. 1 news channel because people wanted real news and if they want to give that up i’m sure there will be someone to take over from them.

• Lois D’Amico

March 29, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I have been watching Fox for many years but that will end if they become another liberal Trump hating network. My husband and I have it on all day long. At night we watch tucker, Hannity and Laura. If we can’t we tape them. I don’t know what I will do if Fox’s goes liberal, but one thing is for sure I will not watch it.

• C.M.

March 31, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Agreed…we will watch OANN. Graham Ledger in the evening is terrific.

• Theone

April 1, 2019 at 10:03 am

Agreed, great network!

• Mel

April 1, 2019 at 2:41 pm

The crime families from Clinton’s, Obama’s, Soros, et al are obvious to me and probably all who voted for Trump. It is disheartening but ugly too. Really ugly.

• Thelma Box

April 1, 2019 at 9:31 pm

I agree. I am conservative and will not watch Fox if it goes liberal!

2. dewey

March 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm

if fox loses their conservative hosts many will stop watching. what’s the point? if someone wanted fake news they could watch msnbc or cnn or any of the mainstream channels, abc, cbs or nbc. as far as john mccain, he was a loser and a piece of garbage. check out his history. he sold out his comrades for special treatment, he sold out his wife for an opportunity to marry the daughter of the man who controlled politics and beer in arizona, he sold out america with his vote on obamacare and he sold out trump with his backstabbing by participating in the fake dossier. he crashed 2 planes while serving in the military and caused the death of many soldiers in one of the crashes. he was incompetent and because of that he got captured and for that he became a “hero”. trump has him pegged exactly right and if people researched him, they would agree. i am a conservative and i didn’t vote for him against obama. i didn’t vote for obama because i knew he was a communist but i could not support mccain who is a traitor and opportunist of the worst kind. check him out.

• Julie Keith

March 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I wish everyone would take the time to investigate McCains UN HEROIC behavior from Vietnam to the oresent like you state! But people would rather believe what they hear rather than investigate FACTS! What a shame! If Fox continues on this liberal path, I will only watch OANN (One America News Network)

• Maxine

March 23, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Dewey, you are so right on, from an old woman of 82. I grew up in the 50’s, my dad was a Democrat, but a smart one. He is rolling around in his grave about the down fall of the Democrats.

• betty

April 8, 2019 at 9:17 pm

agree 100%

• betty oeschger

April 8, 2019 at 9:18 pm

agree 100%

3. Ron Reid

March 23, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Iam Whatching fox less and less. Fox & friends. Hannity. And Tucker Carlson.
    That’s about it.
    Don’t all the liberals I and conservatives bantering back and forth.
    I will go to the radio for my news. For instance Rush Limbaugh.

4. Bonnie

March 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I have stopped watching fox since they took judge Jeannine off! They are now controlled by the demon rats! FAKE news! Will NEVER watch again!

5. AG

March 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Watching Fox less, will turn off completely if they turn to the dark side. Bad enough they hired the dishonest Brazile.

6. Carl Williams

March 23, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Whenever FOX took on Paul Ryan to fill a seat on their Board of Directors, I thought for sure that there would be big changes in the FOX Format. The Anti-Trump antics of ‘Shep’ Smith have been grossly apparent since President Trump announcesd his Candidacy. Bill Hemmert is no better. Then, we have the venerable Chris Wallace. The Grand poo-pah of FNC on whom you can actually see his little sneer at the mention of President Trump. He’s a disgrace.to ‘Fair and Balanced’ Journalism. He’s a JERK!
    Yes, big changes have occurred at FOX. It seems even larger ones are on the way! Unfortunately. If so……NO MORE FOX in my house!

• Cleora

April 1, 2019 at 6:31 am

I agree with your comments. Add Juan Williams, Donna Brazile and Jessica Tarlov to the worthless additions to Fox News.
      At 85 I don’t want to see or hear any of them.

• Maureen Wolfe

April 3, 2019 at 1:21 am

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Change the channel when
      Shep Smith is on and only watch parts of Chris Wallace show. Record and fast forward what doesn’t appeal to me. If a Hannity, Carlson, Perino, Judge Janine and Outnumbered. Mark Levin (sp) and Hylton also worth watching. Fox is the only channel in TV that gives both sides of a situation leaving us to decide for ourselves. Can’t remember the last time I watched any of the lame media commies. Let’s hope they don’t fall in with the liberals I will have to listen to Rush and others on talk radio.

• diane bland

April 5, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Fox

• Michael Jones

April 20, 2019 at 3:58 am

I couldn’t agree with you more. When Judge Perino was gone so was I. I only came back when the Judge came back. Even then, I only watch the eight to eleven lineup and Mark Levin on the week-ends. If Fox News goes left then i’m going “right” to OAN.

7. Patricia Blair

March 24, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I have already told fox I am done with them when they hired that lady, (sorry can’t remember her name). Don’t need more democrats on fox and I am tired of Shepard Smith. So bye – bye.

8. Robert Morrow

March 25, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Heck I stopped watch So called Fox News a long while back as I could see it on the road to become slime News Media just like CNN and others. All you good People must remember one thing, the lowest slime on the Planet is so called News Media People and their counter partners the slime Politicians. I am a 90 year old Veteran and have seen all the slime flow from these low life slime snakes (sorry snakes) and quit believing the slime in over 70 years.

9. Ronnie Funck

March 26, 2019 at 2:24 am

The placement of Donna Brazile on the Fox lineup is nauseating and quite unbelievable. We have a choice and if Fox keeps this up and joins the other propaganda news sources many will bail, and rightly so!

10. John P Cunningham

March 26, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I think Limbaugh likes to sensationalize things from time to time. If Fox goes Liberal another Conservative group would take its place.

11. FedUp

March 27, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Keep going to the left FOX, and you will lose two more viewers. If I wanted non stop lying, I would turn on CNN or MSNBC!

12. LEE MONFILS

March 28, 2019 at 12:43 pm

go to the left and you ARE GONE !!!!!!!!!

13. Bonnie Katz

March 28, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I was shocked when I saw they had hired Donna Brazile, an admitted liar and cheat. I think the liberal Democrats have enough news media locations, NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC and CNN, who are continually spouting out lies. I thought FOX was a breath of fresh air to at least try to be fair and balanced, which has been recently dropped from their mantra. I suppose it is not surprising to realize that the owners of Fox do occasionally have to face uncomfortable situations at the LIBERAL elite functions; however, fair and balanced news and especially commentary has an enormous following. The truth is that we conservatives will follow the conservative news wherever it is presented. Then Fox can become just one of many wallowing in the Democratic muck and fodder.

March 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm

The only media available for conservative comments, if not fox, it would have to be you tube alternative media.

15. Lela Madera

March 28, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Fox dipped pretty low when they hired Donna Brazile. We now only watch Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson on Fox. The rest of our news comes from One America News Network.

16. Larry

March 29, 2019 at 12:18 am

Fox would be better if they got rid of Smith and Wallace. They are very biased. Report the truth.

17. Rose Schulz

March 29, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Fox will definitely suffer. I do not like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. Quit Bret Baier too. Right now I am only watching a couple of shows that I am sure are scheduled to be replaced if they change their format. We have enough fake news. We don’t need Fox to go that route. If they become liberal anti Trump like the rest of the media, I will get my news on the internet and read only what I want to read. They are caving to the liberal sponsors and since they were bought by Disney they will go liberal because Disney is liberal. Walt Disney would not like what is happening to Disney.

18. thomas miller

March 30, 2019 at 3:16 am

Fox news is the only honest news. What they say is normally verified by excerpts from the other channels. Fox must remain.

19. Polly

March 30, 2019 at 9:01 am

Fox will lose audience if they try to appease the liberals. I definitely will not watch them! Another fake news channel? Enough is enough!

20. Virginia Joplin

March 31, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I am considering leaving fox with the hiring of Brazile and
    Ryan. If the conservative news hosts go, so do I.
    I never ever ever watch any liberal news….all fiction.
    This is exactly why Trump tweets. Lies on liberal news.
    If fox becomes liberal, it goes down the drain.

21. lucy cox

March 31, 2019 at 10:57 pm

I love watching Fox & Friends, Hannity, Tucker and Laura. I didn’t like it when Judge Jannine was canceled because we need people like her who are not afraid to speak the truth. If Fox continues to allow liberals to dictate what they can or cannot say they will lose their very good ratings, because viewers like me will stop watching.

22. WhiteFalcon

April 1, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Try watching NEWSMAX TV for a while and see what you think about it.

23. Jon Darmes

April 2, 2019 at 8:41 am

When Fox suspends Judge Jeanine for telling the truth, and adds the lying cheating demonrat Donna Brazil to their line up they lost us. We watch fox when we can, every night. When the simpleton Juan Williams or Geraldo or they play clips of Nancy Legosi we hit mute. I like watching Nancy on mute because when you don’t have to hear the harpy you can focus on the hand motions. Her & Beto Offo have to be related. BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

24. Beverly

April 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm

If Fox hadn’t brought Judge Jeanine back…I would have been gone…….if they start leaning more to the left ….by by……they will end up with the same ratings as CNN…….

25. James Scates

April 2, 2019 at 10:48 pm

My wife is chair-bound all the time and continually watches Fox News. If taken over by liberals, she will refrain from watching Fox. As for me, I get my news from Fox and don’t trust the other channels. I will curtail my Fox viewing and go to my computer for news.

26. R F Nance

April 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

OANN

27. Sheriwnds

April 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm

The more FOX pulls to the left, the faster I will turn it off until eventually, FOX will no longer be welcome in our homes.

28. legaly here

April 5, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I have dropped Fox News already. Gutfeld is okay and so is Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram. Go watch News Max on direct TV 349. The five is painful to watch. Especially when Juan whatyoumacallit opens his mouth. Poor guy has to defend the dummocrats even if he doesn’t like it.

29. james ronald hunt

April 6, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I have noticed a slow change in FOX reporting and turning liberal from that idiot degenerate Smith, to to shutting up the JUDGE.I DO NOT WANT FAIR AND BALANCED I WANT NEWS ,WEATHER, AND CONSERVATIVE INDEPENDENT VIEWS!!!! I hate liberals and ALL their views that is why i am independent and not Republican!!!!!

30. Rose E.

April 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm

If the conservatives I admire go, so will I.
    I watch Glenn Beck on my laptop since he is no longer on my TV. I will watch more of NewsMax. I always watch Wayne Allyn Root there.

31. BILLY BOB

April 7, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I HAVE WATCHED FOX NEWS SINCE IT’S INCEPTION AND I HAVE READ IN NEWSPAPERS ABOUT Rupert Murdoch GIVING UP CONTROL TO HIS LIBERAL SON. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THE END OF FOX NEWS YOU CAN SEE THAT IN THE “NEW SUBSCRIPTION” FOR FOX NEWS IF YOU WANT TO WATCH CONSERVATIVE NEWS.I AGREE THAT PRESENTLY JUAN WILLIAMS, Geraldo,Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace,AND DONNA BRAZIL ARE ALL LIBERALS NOT CONSERVATIVES COMMENTATORS. PRESENTLY FOX NEWS IS A DEAD CHANNEL

32. Thelma Box

April 11, 2019 at 10:21 pm

For sure, I will not be watching Fox News if they go more liberal!

33. james ronald hunt

April 12, 2019 at 1:55 am

I want conservative views and news and not fair and balanced and you can not have that with spots like SMITH i have noticed that since Trump (the greatest president of my 72 years)became president fox has gotten more liberal . If hannity ingrams and limbaugh get together and form their own network you will disappear in the dust!!!! along with Disney the homo network

34. Bernie Sanders

April 14, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I suspect that a very conservative multibillionaire is offering Lachlan Murdock billions of dollars for the purchase of Fox News. If true would solve the problem of continuing the only televised media source for a refreshing breath of fresh air.

35. Danny

May 5, 2019 at 2:27 am

There will be a new player on the scene. There are other players just waiting to stack up all the big names and corner the conservative market which would bring OReilly back and take the big names on FOX .

36. John Sutor

October 8, 2019 at 1:53 am

FoxNews is becoming too liberal for my taste. There are more guests & shows today that I don’t like. My time watching the station is declining. Talk radio is becoming more desirable.

Megyn Kelly just got hit with this big surprise about a return to Fox News

Megyn Kelly made her big return to Fox News.

Kelly sat for a lengthy interview with Tucker Carlson.

And Megyn Kelly got hit with a big surprise about a return to Fox News.

Megyn Kelly’s comeback on Fox News was a smashing success.

Tucker Carlson’s interview with Kelly drew a whopping four million viewers making Carlson the highest rated show on cable news.

Mediaite reports:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly ended up being a massive ratings draw for the network, grabbing a stunning 4.06 million total viewers.

Carlson — who featured Kelly across multiple segments in her first appearance on cable news since she left NBC — also netted 689,000 viewers in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demographic, beating out his closest competitor – Sean Hannity – in both categories for Wednesday night.

Kelly’s multi-segment interview made news on several fronts.

The former Fox News anchor said there should be an independent investigation into allegations the network covered up female staffers’ complaints that former “Today Show” host, Matt Lauer, sexually assaulted them.

Kelly also discussed how she sees the media turning into open political activists, instead of journalists during the Trump era, putting to lie claims by the Fake News Media that journalists don’t take sides.

If this interview was an audition for a comeback at Fox News, Kelly likely passed with flying colors.

The controversial Kelly proved she was a ratings draw and the Fox News Channel viewers were still interested in what she had to say.

While there are no current openings at Fox in primetime, the channel has shown in the past they will make changes to strengthen their lineup.

Tucker Carlson is one of the only honest voices on television today.

That’s why he terrifies fake news networks like CNN so much.

And CNN’s president will cry himself to sleep after Tucker Carlson destroyed his life with one fact.

CNN is freaking out after undercover videos from a company insider were released by Project Veritas.

The recordings prove that CNN’s President Jeff Zucker hates President Trump and exerts his influence on the network to harm him.

Carlson played one of the recordings on his show which features a high-level CNN employee stating that Zucker often single-handedly calls the shots at the network, shutting down decisions from his underlings if he disagrees.

The Fox News host explains that this proves CNN isn’t actually a journalism outfit, but instead “state media.”

From Tucker Carlson Tonight:

Even his own employees can’t take that seriously. Listen to one of them:

Nick Neville, CNN media coordinator: Like, there’s a lot of people who were out of here trying tolike just do what they think like is the best of journalistic integrity. And then you get on the 9:00 a.m. call and big boss, Jeff Zucker, [bleep] tells you what to do. And it’s like you have to like … to a certain extent, you have to follow his verdict.

Oh, so we’re laughing because how can you not laugh? It’s just – – it’s out there. It’s like there’s nothing hidden at this point. But it’s also poignant.

Here, you have a kid who works there, who thinks it is journalism, and he looks around and he sees people — because there are good people at CNN. We know it. Anyone who has worked there knows there are good people who work there.

And there are a bunch of them who are trying to commit journalism. But the big boss Jeff Zucker won’t allow it. Integrity be damned. Just do what Jeff Zucker says, whether it’s true or not.

Well, that’s not journalism, of course; it’s the definition of state media. Relentless cheerleading; relentless, never-ending shilling for the ruling class.

These Project Veritas videos just prove exactly what Americans already knew.

For months, CNN has been rapidly losing viewers due to their anti-Trump bias.

These videos are definitive proof of that bias and could end up being the death of CNN.

Do you think CNN should shut down for good?

Donald Trump

Rush Limbaugh put a smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret

Much of Rush Limbaugh’s job involves him revealing the stories the rest of the media refuses to cover.

That has made him one of President Donald Trump’s top allies.

And Limbaugh just put a big smile on Trump’s face by uncovering this major media secret.

If there’s one thing the media doesn’t want to talk about, it’s the big wins President Trump continues to bring in.

Limbaugh exposed this by talking about the recent special election for Governor in Louisiana.

Just before that election Trump held a rally in the state.

As a result, they had record turnout for the special election, where Republicans outperformed all expectations.

Limbaugh explains that Democrats are horrified by this fact considering that this was a special election where turnout is usually very light.

But because of Trump, voters hit the polls in droves.

Transcript from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show:

RUSH: Last week, Trump went into Louisiana and did a rally. Before that, he did a rally in Minneapolis. Now, something happened in Louisiana after the Trump rally that I will wager you haven’t heard anything about. Does anybody remember why Trump even went to Louisiana? (interruption) You do? Good for you! Good. Mr. Snerdley is on the case. There was a governor’s race. He went down there to tout an election. There was an election, in fact, the next day. Have you heard any stories about what happened in that election?

They had record turnout in a special election. Quote from the story: “The Hill, which also had a look, but ran an [bland] headline that didn’t match the content of its three-alarm fire for Democrats, noted that this Democrat loss came in a special election, and those normally don’t draw large numbers of voters, but this one did,” and nobody is drawing the connection that Trump was there the day before. Here’s the headline: “Brutal Wipeout for Democrats in Louisiana, and the Press [Is] Trying to Keep it Quiet — The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in, and it’s not pretty for the Democrats.

Democrats and their pals in the press are trying to claim that Republican voters are burnt out while Democrats are fired up.

So in 2020, they are hoping that will result in a massive loss for Trump.

This election proves that is extremely unlikely.

Do you think Trump will win in 2020?