Rush Limbaugh just announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News

Fox News recently suspended popular host Judge Jeanine Pirro over her comments on Ilhan Omar.

Viewers could not believe Fox News caved in to the liberal outrage mob.

But conservatives realized things were about to get worse when Rush Limbaugh announced some really bad news about the future of Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch’s son, Lachlan, is set to take over Fox News after the sale of Fox Entertainment to Disney.

For years, rumors floated around the media that Lachlan, while politically conservative, wanted to turn Fox into a network that appeased liberals.

Rush Limbaugh confirmed conservatives’ worst fears when he announced that in the coming years, Fox would replace their popular primetime hosts with more politically moderate and anti-Trump talent.

Limbaugh stated on a recent broadcast:

Well, I can’t get too deeply into this ’cause there’s some stuff I’m not supposed to know. But there are real concerns over — you know, for the longest time — folks, let me just put it this way. For the longest time, even back when Roger Ailes was the chairman and CEO, the grand pooh-bah, there were fears that elements of Fox management didn’t like Fox as a conservative news channel because they aren’t conservative, and they wanted to move it off the conservative identity and move it back toward the middle.

Well, that theory has arisen again. And that theory is now rooted in the fact that there are now two different Fox News Channels. You’ve got the prime time, which is where the opinionated conservatism is: Tucker, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, you know, the 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. block. And then the rest of the news channel, they think they are the day-to-day journalists, and they are complaining that the identity, the strong identity theft of the opinion programming in prime time is tainting their image and their work as journalists, and they don’t like it.

And so there are rumors that eventually, not tomorrow, not any time soon, but this new Fox is going to change some of the prime time programming, make it less hard-hitting conservatism and so forth. Nobody really knows. These are just rumors that are floating around and circulating.

CNN and MSNBC already fill the air waves with fake news and lies.

Fox News is the only channel on television that offers an alternative view to constant stream of liberal propaganda.

Will Fox News lose its audience if they turn into CNN-lite?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

1. LEN GISSINER

March 23, 2019 at 3:13 pm

If fox changes their “conservative” network programming, I will not watch it. I will watch things
    like sports and Netflix. The liberals already monopolize most of the media.

• JIM

March 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

Fox became the no. 1 news channel because people wanted real news and if they want to give that up i’m sure there will be someone to take over from them.

• Lois D’Amico

March 29, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I have been watching Fox for many years but that will end if they become another liberal Trump hating network. My husband and I have it on all day long. At night we watch tucker, Hannity and Laura. If we can’t we tape them. I don’t know what I will do if Fox’s goes liberal, but one thing is for sure I will not watch it.

• C.M.

March 31, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Agreed…we will watch OANN. Graham Ledger in the evening is terrific.

• Theone

April 1, 2019 at 10:03 am

Agreed, great network!

• Mel

April 1, 2019 at 2:41 pm

The crime families from Clinton’s, Obama’s, Soros, et al are obvious to me and probably all who voted for Trump. It is disheartening but ugly too. Really ugly.

• Thelma Box

April 1, 2019 at 9:31 pm

I agree. I am conservative and will not watch Fox if it goes liberal!

2. dewey

March 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm

if fox loses their conservative hosts many will stop watching. what’s the point? if someone wanted fake news they could watch msnbc or cnn or any of the mainstream channels, abc, cbs or nbc. as far as john mccain, he was a loser and a piece of garbage. check out his history. he sold out his comrades for special treatment, he sold out his wife for an opportunity to marry the daughter of the man who controlled politics and beer in arizona, he sold out america with his vote on obamacare and he sold out trump with his backstabbing by participating in the fake dossier. he crashed 2 planes while serving in the military and caused the death of many soldiers in one of the crashes. he was incompetent and because of that he got captured and for that he became a “hero”. trump has him pegged exactly right and if people researched him, they would agree. i am a conservative and i didn’t vote for him against obama. i didn’t vote for obama because i knew he was a communist but i could not support mccain who is a traitor and opportunist of the worst kind. check him out.

• Julie Keith

March 23, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I wish everyone would take the time to investigate McCains UN HEROIC behavior from Vietnam to the oresent like you state! But people would rather believe what they hear rather than investigate FACTS! What a shame! If Fox continues on this liberal path, I will only watch OANN (One America News Network)

• Maxine

March 23, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Dewey, you are so right on, from an old woman of 82. I grew up in the 50’s, my dad was a Democrat, but a smart one. He is rolling around in his grave about the down fall of the Democrats.

• betty

April 8, 2019 at 9:17 pm

agree 100%

• betty oeschger

April 8, 2019 at 9:18 pm

agree 100%

3. Ron Reid

March 23, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Iam Whatching fox less and less. Fox & friends. Hannity. And Tucker Carlson.
    That’s about it.
    Don’t all the liberals I and conservatives bantering back and forth.
    I will go to the radio for my news. For instance Rush Limbaugh.

4. Bonnie

March 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I have stopped watching fox since they took judge Jeannine off! They are now controlled by the demon rats! FAKE news! Will NEVER watch again!

5. AG

March 23, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Watching Fox less, will turn off completely if they turn to the dark side. Bad enough they hired the dishonest Brazile.

6. Carl Williams

March 23, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Whenever FOX took on Paul Ryan to fill a seat on their Board of Directors, I thought for sure that there would be big changes in the FOX Format. The Anti-Trump antics of ‘Shep’ Smith have been grossly apparent since President Trump announcesd his Candidacy. Bill Hemmert is no better. Then, we have the venerable Chris Wallace. The Grand poo-pah of FNC on whom you can actually see his little sneer at the mention of President Trump. He’s a disgrace.to ‘Fair and Balanced’ Journalism. He’s a JERK!
    Yes, big changes have occurred at FOX. It seems even larger ones are on the way! Unfortunately. If so……NO MORE FOX in my house!

• Cleora

April 1, 2019 at 6:31 am

I agree with your comments. Add Juan Williams, Donna Brazile and Jessica Tarlov to the worthless additions to Fox News.
      At 85 I don’t want to see or hear any of them.

• Maureen Wolfe

April 3, 2019 at 1:21 am

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Change the channel when
      Shep Smith is on and only watch parts of Chris Wallace show. Record and fast forward what doesn’t appeal to me. If a Hannity, Carlson, Perino, Judge Janine and Outnumbered. Mark Levin (sp) and Hylton also worth watching. Fox is the only channel in TV that gives both sides of a situation leaving us to decide for ourselves. Can’t remember the last time I watched any of the lame media commies. Let’s hope they don’t fall in with the liberals I will have to listen to Rush and others on talk radio.

• diane bland

April 5, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Fox

• Michael Jones

April 20, 2019 at 3:58 am

I couldn’t agree with you more. When Judge Perino was gone so was I. I only came back when the Judge came back. Even then, I only watch the eight to eleven lineup and Mark Levin on the week-ends. If Fox News goes left then i’m going “right” to OAN.

7. Patricia Blair

March 24, 2019 at 10:33 pm

I have already told fox I am done with them when they hired that lady, (sorry can’t remember her name). Don’t need more democrats on fox and I am tired of Shepard Smith. So bye – bye.

8. Robert Morrow

March 25, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Heck I stopped watch So called Fox News a long while back as I could see it on the road to become slime News Media just like CNN and others. All you good People must remember one thing, the lowest slime on the Planet is so called News Media People and their counter partners the slime Politicians. I am a 90 year old Veteran and have seen all the slime flow from these low life slime snakes (sorry snakes) and quit believing the slime in over 70 years.

9. Ronnie Funck

March 26, 2019 at 2:24 am

The placement of Donna Brazile on the Fox lineup is nauseating and quite unbelievable. We have a choice and if Fox keeps this up and joins the other propaganda news sources many will bail, and rightly so!

10. John P Cunningham

March 26, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I think Limbaugh likes to sensationalize things from time to time. If Fox goes Liberal another Conservative group would take its place.

11. FedUp

March 27, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Keep going to the left FOX, and you will lose two more viewers. If I wanted non stop lying, I would turn on CNN or MSNBC!

12. LEE MONFILS

March 28, 2019 at 12:43 pm

go to the left and you ARE GONE !!!!!!!!!

13. Bonnie Katz

March 28, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I was shocked when I saw they had hired Donna Brazile, an admitted liar and cheat. I think the liberal Democrats have enough news media locations, NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC and CNN, who are continually spouting out lies. I thought FOX was a breath of fresh air to at least try to be fair and balanced, which has been recently dropped from their mantra. I suppose it is not surprising to realize that the owners of Fox do occasionally have to face uncomfortable situations at the LIBERAL elite functions; however, fair and balanced news and especially commentary has an enormous following. The truth is that we conservatives will follow the conservative news wherever it is presented. Then Fox can become just one of many wallowing in the Democratic muck and fodder.

March 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm

The only media available for conservative comments, if not fox, it would have to be you tube alternative media.

15. Lela Madera

March 28, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Fox dipped pretty low when they hired Donna Brazile. We now only watch Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson on Fox. The rest of our news comes from One America News Network.

16. Larry

March 29, 2019 at 12:18 am

Fox would be better if they got rid of Smith and Wallace. They are very biased. Report the truth.

17. Rose Schulz

March 29, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Fox will definitely suffer. I do not like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. Quit Bret Baier too. Right now I am only watching a couple of shows that I am sure are scheduled to be replaced if they change their format. We have enough fake news. We don’t need Fox to go that route. If they become liberal anti Trump like the rest of the media, I will get my news on the internet and read only what I want to read. They are caving to the liberal sponsors and since they were bought by Disney they will go liberal because Disney is liberal. Walt Disney would not like what is happening to Disney.

18. thomas miller

March 30, 2019 at 3:16 am

Fox news is the only honest news. What they say is normally verified by excerpts from the other channels. Fox must remain.

19. Polly

March 30, 2019 at 9:01 am

Fox will lose audience if they try to appease the liberals. I definitely will not watch them! Another fake news channel? Enough is enough!

20. Virginia Joplin

March 31, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I am considering leaving fox with the hiring of Brazile and
    Ryan. If the conservative news hosts go, so do I.
    I never ever ever watch any liberal news….all fiction.
    This is exactly why Trump tweets. Lies on liberal news.
    If fox becomes liberal, it goes down the drain.

21. lucy cox

March 31, 2019 at 10:57 pm

I love watching Fox & Friends, Hannity, Tucker and Laura. I didn’t like it when Judge Jannine was canceled because we need people like her who are not afraid to speak the truth. If Fox continues to allow liberals to dictate what they can or cannot say they will lose their very good ratings, because viewers like me will stop watching.

22. WhiteFalcon

April 1, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Try watching NEWSMAX TV for a while and see what you think about it.

23. Jon Darmes

April 2, 2019 at 8:41 am

When Fox suspends Judge Jeanine for telling the truth, and adds the lying cheating demonrat Donna Brazil to their line up they lost us. We watch fox when we can, every night. When the simpleton Juan Williams or Geraldo or they play clips of Nancy Legosi we hit mute. I like watching Nancy on mute because when you don’t have to hear the harpy you can focus on the hand motions. Her & Beto Offo have to be related. BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL, MAGA, OR ELSE!!!

24. Beverly

April 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm

If Fox hadn’t brought Judge Jeanine back…I would have been gone…….if they start leaning more to the left ….by by……they will end up with the same ratings as CNN…….

25. James Scates

April 2, 2019 at 10:48 pm

My wife is chair-bound all the time and continually watches Fox News. If taken over by liberals, she will refrain from watching Fox. As for me, I get my news from Fox and don’t trust the other channels. I will curtail my Fox viewing and go to my computer for news.

26. R F Nance

April 4, 2019 at 10:21 pm

OANN

27. Sheriwnds

April 4, 2019 at 11:14 pm

The more FOX pulls to the left, the faster I will turn it off until eventually, FOX will no longer be welcome in our homes.

28. legaly here

April 5, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I have dropped Fox News already. Gutfeld is okay and so is Tucker, Hannity, and Ingram. Go watch News Max on direct TV 349. The five is painful to watch. Especially when Juan whatyoumacallit opens his mouth. Poor guy has to defend the dummocrats even if he doesn’t like it.

29. james ronald hunt

April 6, 2019 at 1:57 pm

I have noticed a slow change in FOX reporting and turning liberal from that idiot degenerate Smith, to to shutting up the JUDGE.I DO NOT WANT FAIR AND BALANCED I WANT NEWS ,WEATHER, AND CONSERVATIVE INDEPENDENT VIEWS!!!! I hate liberals and ALL their views that is why i am independent and not Republican!!!!!

30. Rose E.

April 6, 2019 at 11:02 pm

If the conservatives I admire go, so will I.
    I watch Glenn Beck on my laptop since he is no longer on my TV. I will watch more of NewsMax. I always watch Wayne Allyn Root there.

31. BILLY BOB

April 7, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I HAVE WATCHED FOX NEWS SINCE IT’S INCEPTION AND I HAVE READ IN NEWSPAPERS ABOUT Rupert Murdoch GIVING UP CONTROL TO HIS LIBERAL SON. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE THE END OF FOX NEWS YOU CAN SEE THAT IN THE “NEW SUBSCRIPTION” FOR FOX NEWS IF YOU WANT TO WATCH CONSERVATIVE NEWS.I AGREE THAT PRESENTLY JUAN WILLIAMS, Geraldo,Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace,AND DONNA BRAZIL ARE ALL LIBERALS NOT CONSERVATIVES COMMENTATORS. PRESENTLY FOX NEWS IS A DEAD CHANNEL

32. Thelma Box

April 11, 2019 at 10:21 pm

For sure, I will not be watching Fox News if they go more liberal!

33. james ronald hunt

April 12, 2019 at 1:55 am

I want conservative views and news and not fair and balanced and you can not have that with spots like SMITH i have noticed that since Trump (the greatest president of my 72 years)became president fox has gotten more liberal . If hannity ingrams and limbaugh get together and form their own network you will disappear in the dust!!!! along with Disney the homo network

34. Bernie Sanders

April 14, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I suspect that a very conservative multibillionaire is offering Lachlan Murdock billions of dollars for the purchase of Fox News. If true would solve the problem of continuing the only televised media source for a refreshing breath of fresh air.

35. Danny

May 5, 2019 at 2:27 am

There will be a new player on the scene. There are other players just waiting to stack up all the big names and corner the conservative market which would bring OReilly back and take the big names on FOX .

The New York Times’ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage

The New York Times is the flagship outlet of the Fake News Media.

Their propaganda pieces masquerading as journalism set the agenda and talking points for the Democrat Party.

But now The New York Times‘ latest scheme left Trump shaking with rage.

New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet recently held a town hall meeting for Times employees.

Baquet addressed his staff after the uproar on Twitter over a headline after President Trump’s speech on mass shootings that liberals on social media raged was too favorable to Trump.

The Times caved and changed the headline to reflect an anti-Trump sentiment more suitable for their left-wing readers.

During his remarks, Baquet made a shocking admission: The Times went all-in on the Russia Collusion Hoax because the paper was compelled to frame Trump’s Presidency in the most negative light possible.

Baquet added that The Times was now changing the focus of their coverage to calling Donald Trump a racist because that is what Baquet believes will damage Trump the most.

Baquet stated:

OK. I mean, let me go back a little bit for one second to just repeat what I said in my in my short preamble about coverage. Chapter 1 of the story of Donald Trump, not only for our newsroom but, frankly, for our readers, was: Did Donald Trump have untoward relationships with the Russians, and was there obstruction of justice? That was a really hard story, by the way, let’s not forget that. We set ourselves up to cover that story. I’m going to say it. We won two Pulitzer Prizes covering that story. And I think we covered that story better than anybody else.

The day Bob Mueller walked off that witness stand, two things happened. Our readers who want Donald Trump to go away suddenly thought, “Holy shit, Bob Mueller is not going to do it.” And Donald Trump got a little emboldened politically, I think. Because, you know, for obvious reasons. And I think that the story changed. A lot of the stuff we’re talking about started to emerge like six or seven weeks ago. We’re a little tiny bit flat-footed. I mean, that’s what happens when a story looks a certain way for two years. Right?

Americans know The Times is hopelessly biased against conservatives.

But what they could not believe was Baquet admitting to shaping his coverage around a conspiracy theory designed to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

Tucker Carlson pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party

Tucker Carlson is an expert at destroying the Left.

He isn’t afraid to point out facts the mainstream media ignore.

And Tucker Carlson just pointed out one fact about mass shootings that infuriated the Democrat Party.

To the Democrat Party, and the mainstream media, there is one reason for mass shootings.

And that reason is that citizens in the United States have the right to keep and bear arms.

So their one and only solution is to strip that right away.

But as Tucker Carlson points out, the Second Amendment isn’t actually the problem.

During his vacation, he posted a surprise article on The Daily Caller, which he founded, where he explained the core reason behind mass shootings.

The most important fact that gets left out by the mainstream media and their Democrat pals is that suicide rates for young Americans are higher than they have ever been, along with drug-related deaths.

This increase is fueled by Left-wing policies that hurt economic opportunity and are destroying the family and religious institutions, therefore leaving many young Americans with the notion they have nowhere to go but self-harm.

And while those millions of cases of young people destroying themselves this way are ignored, the media instead fixates on the very small amount that cause mass shootings.

As written by Tucker Carlson at The Daily Caller:

Suicide rates for young Americans are the highest ever measured. So are drug-related deaths. Fifteen percent of millennials still live with their parents. Fifty years ago, more than 80% of American adults ages 25 to 34 were already married and living with a spouse. Today, less than half of adults in that age range are married. A huge portion of American young people aren’t in any kind of relationship at all. It’s no wonder millions of young people feel helpless, miserable and alone. They lack friends or parents or religious organizations to give their lives purpose and moral coherence. They live in a suffocating culture they feel no control over: Local identity and local institutions are the weakest they’ve ever been in this country.

Most people think our democracy is fake. The policies they live under, the jobs they hold and even their personal opinions are controlled by tech monopolists, media scolds and Washington bureaucrats. America is supposed to be a free country, but millions of young people look around and feel like they’re trapped in a stagnant dystopia. In such an environment, a few people will lash out in violence. Millions of others will simply fade away, from suicide or overdose or diabetes. This is the real crisis, the one that produced those horrifying scenes on TV over the weekend. Washington is happy to pretend it isn’t happening. But it is. You can’t ignore it forever.

Carlson truly hits the nail on the head in a way that only he can.

Democrats and the Fake News Media want to ignore all these points, as they are too difficult to swallow.

They would much rather simply say “guns are bad,” or “angry white men are bad” than get to the core of the problem.

Do you think Tucker Carlson is correct?

All hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public

It’s been bad stretch of news for CNN.

Sex scandals, lawsuits, bad ratings, and anchors behaving like animals out in public rocked the fake news network back on its heels.

And now all hell broke loose at CNN when this shocking video went public.

One of the body blows fake news CNN absorbed this past week was a viral video of anchor Chris Cuomo losing his mind and threatening to kill a man by throwing him down a flight of stairs after the man called Cuomo “Fredo.”

Fake news CNN stood behind Cuomo and falsely claimed Cuomo was the victim of a racial slur.

But all was not well behind the scenes.

Word surfaced that CNN staffers were embarrassed by Cuomo’s behavior.

The New York Post reports:

Insiders say that — while CNN brass stood by Chris Cuomo after he was caught on camera threatening a man who called him “Fredo” — the newsroom rank and file was “embarrassed” by the blowup.

Cuomo, who hosts the 9 p.m. “Cuomo Prime Time,” told the guy in the Shelter Island confrontation that the “Godfather” reference was a racial slur “like the ‘N-word’” for Italian Americans, called him “a punk-ass bitch” and told him, “I’ll f–king ruin your s – t. I’ll f–king throw you down these stairs.”

One insider said they personally thought the run-in was “great” and that Cuomo would get a pass from higher-ups because “he’s BFFs with [CNN president Jeff] Zucker.” Another said the newsroom chatter was that “everyone thinks it’s fine to stand up to trolls, but it escalated way past where it needed to.” While they said Cuomo generally has a good reputation with the staff, “It was embarrassing.” They added, “It was an unforced error, and he gave the right — and the president — ammunition to use against him and CNN.”
It takes a lot to embarrass people that work at CNN.

Network anchors routinely spread fake news and conspiracy theories on the air as part of a Democrat Party effort to get rid of Donald Trump.

They don’t much care about professional integrity at fake news CNN.

The behind the scenes disgust at CNN shows just how far over the line Cuomo’s rant really was.

• After giving President Trump over 90% negative coverage, the mainstream media has earned the "Fake News" label.

CNN and MSNBC have been caught red-handed peddling Democratic Party talking points and outright hoaxes to paint Trump supporters as "racist."