Polls

Poll: Do you watch CNN?

• Cable news networks declared war on President Trump even before he was sworn into the Oval Office.

But they're paying for it big time as their ratings continue to plummet – even regularly posting lower ratings than Nickelodeon.

Meanwhile, they still try to claim they're "the most trusted name in news."

1. james g mcninch

October 3, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Well I am over 65, I grew up watching good mourning america with charlie gibson mostly back then there was only nbc cbs abc no cnn or msnbc when walter died and charlie retired i just went to work. only checked the weather reports, until i heard fox news came about , when i heard trump was running it was a game changer for the country, i have heard about trump for some time what his life was and how he made it big. fox news caught my attention bringing nascar on board, so when trump was running and these new propaganda media came about and spreading their misled lies and things in 2015 and into the future fox news has been my only news channel i depend on truthful news reporting base on facts not an opinion misplaced connections to any report or story, even chairmen are lieing and making up their own account stories and or reports just to confuse the american public to believe their lies, why you ask?? (VOTES) that is all and to sway them to support their agenda of deleting our president.

2. BWW

October 3, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Not no, nor heck no, but “F” NO

3. Josef Hernandez

October 3, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Ask Me if I Watch MSNBC, Fox,(Not All Time)Have Switched To OAN

4. Arnie

October 3, 2019 at 3:31 pm

????????????????

5. Roger D Mann

October 3, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Me too, Trump 2020 landslide!

6. mabel constantine

October 3, 2019 at 3:35 pm

wish I could get OAN in New Jersey have seen it when I am visiting other cities very good news station

7. Isidore B.

October 3, 2019 at 3:44 pm

CNN is the most reactionary, anti-law enforcement officers, the most bias. It is the epitome of journalistic distortion. CNN is like a parasite that nourishes on the miseries of others.

8. Paul

October 3, 2019 at 3:49 pm

CNN PROPAGANDA NEWS MEDIA MAKING UP FAKE NEWS BY THE MINUTE… FCC SHOULD BAN CNN, CNNC, NBC, CBS ABC FOR PROPAGANDA…CNN AND COMPANY SATAN’S DEN ????????????

9. Stephen Lirong

October 3, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I physically can’t watch CNN. Flat out lies are just too much. CNN really thinks that their audience are idiots. CNN is correct.

10. Mike Flanagan

October 3, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Now you sound just like the Liberal commies of the democratic party ban this ban that … Give it up and partition the Republicans to start a Reelection campaign showing how the Deep Stare falsely started the Muller Russian thing how Biden bragged about threatening to with hold funds to Ukraine if they didn’t fire a prospector and stop an investigation into the corrupt practices of a company Bidens son sat on the board to the tune of $50K / month. These facts must be be brought to the American public.You have to fight fire with fire and give the truth a chance to prevail.

11. Time Traveler

October 3, 2019 at 4:02 pm

No I prefer to think for myself , never thought much of people who lie for a living !
    The only CNN I watch is when someone is showing something STUPID they said or did .
    Lately when a news sources plays CNN stupidity I either turn it off , or switch channels !

12. Patty

October 3, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Will certainly watch msnbc on Election Day just to see them all self combust when President Trimp wins again. Will occasionally watch the 2016 election results on you tube just to get a good laugh.

13. Elmerfudd

October 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm

CNN is repulsive. I’ll switch from FOX on occasion to see catch a headline. It takes but 2 seconds to see the lie. I cant watch it. Don Lemon is a joke.

14. Bob it Nance

October 3, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Fake news. Corrupt journalists.

15. Peter Schill

October 3, 2019 at 4:33 pm

It’s not just CNN. My wife insists on watching NBC nightly “news.” I get so angry listening to their lies I have to leave the room. She says she just wants to see what the enemy is up to, but I just can’t stomach it. There is virtually no difference between NBC and MSNBC, but at least MSNBC is billed as an opinion station.

16. Don Abrams

October 3, 2019 at 4:36 pm

As William Wallace said atLanark, “burn it”.

October 3, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Watch FOX mainly but switch to OAN immediately when Juan Williams, Jessica Tarloff, Shepherd Smith or Donna Braizelle show up…

18. Karen

October 3, 2019 at 4:47 pm

censor police. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. TRUTH IS THE ENEMY OF THE BIG LIE.

19. Had enough of DEMs

October 3, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Watching CNN was limited to walking through my work-site’s lobby as the news feeds were forced in. I became a “NEVER CNN” when I realized that what they were really into was brainwashing. On November 8, 2016, I happened to be walking through our lobby at approximately 11:00AM EST and the news commentator was spouting some ridiculous nonsense similar to “well, the Latino vote in Florida is out in force. As this population is largely pro-Clinton, and Trump needs Florida to win the presidency, nobody else in the country needs to bother voting as Clinton is assuredly our next president”. That is the day I was smacked to my senses and came to know CNN for what they are (frauds and charlatans who have no business reaching out to the general public with their blatant, malicious, damaging, lies). The only time I see their antics these days is when I’m forced to watch clips on Fox News programs. Fox better watch out too because in their quest to move more to the left with the likes of Williams, Brazile, Harf, Shep Smith etc (Paul Ryan needs to get the boot as well). they will soon be exxed out as well. Fox News …… get rid of the nasty, negative, rude, hateful, evil nastiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Nancy

October 3, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I just tried to share this poll on Facebook and it wouldn’t let me. Said something about it’s not allowed as some people have found as offensive or something to that effect. I fear for this country, the day we are attached and all the little snowflakes run and hide instead of standing up and fighting for their country.

21. Karen

October 3, 2019 at 4:57 pm

you didn’t post my comments Google. THAT’S CENSORSHIP BABY. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

22. Karen

October 3, 2019 at 4:59 pm

TRUTH IS THE ENEMY OF THE BIG LIE. THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE AFRAID GOOGLE.

23. Karen

October 3, 2019 at 5:00 pm

typo add of

24. californiasailor

October 3, 2019 at 5:02 pm

ROFLMAO…OH YES INDEED MY FAVORITE WORD IN THE AMERICAN ENGLISH TONE. IT IS INTERESTING THAT IT ISN’T REALLY A CURSE WORD….

F = FOUND
    U = UNCONDITIONALLY
    C = CARNAGE
    K = KNOWLEDGE

FOUND UNCONDITIONALLY WITH CARNAGE KNOWLEDGE

25. Karen

October 3, 2019 at 5:08 pm

censor CENSOR CENSOR. FREEDOM OF SPEECH BABY.

26. Howard Hamilton

October 3, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I’m 69 and dido to 65 , well said.

27. cometport

October 3, 2019 at 5:22 pm

CNN is a disgrace. Jeff Zucker should be fired. The entire staff needs to be cauterized.

28. Jeff

October 3, 2019 at 5:34 pm

FOX & OAN! for TRUE NEWS! & CNN & MSNBC!,when I wanna see what their Spin is on a STORY!! I absolutly love CNN & MSNBC ( GUEST HOSTS) when they are talking about a SUBJECT! Because I can see the BLATANT LIES!! Its TO BAD! people actually get their ONLY NEWS from CNN & MSNBC! Because BOTH SUCK! they PUSH & REPORT LIES!! They NO LONGER COVER WORLD NEWS!! Like say ohhh CHINA ! about the PRO DEMOCRACY PROTESTORS & last weekends escalation of VIOLENCE!! NOPE ! THE ONLY! news CNN & MSNBC REPORT 24/7 is ABOUT TRUMP! or say they WIND up reporting another story! YOU can GUARANTEE! CNN & MSNBC ! will make it TRUMPS FAULT!! if you want NEWS on the WORLD!! OAN is the STATION!! I’ve STOPPED watching SHEPPERD SMITH!! who’s a FRIGGING LEFTIST!

29. Robert

October 3, 2019 at 5:39 pm

#FAKENEWSCNN
    #FAKENEWSPMSNBC
    NOTHING BUT LIES AND MORE LIES FROM THE DEMOCRATIZATION OF NAIVE PEOPLE
    #TRUMP-PENCE2020

30. Daniel Rhoads

October 3, 2019 at 7:03 pm

CNN–CERTIFIED NUTS NEWS!!!!Need we any more!!!!….

31. MyObservation

October 3, 2019 at 7:14 pm

CNN is a propaganda center for indoctrinations. Not new reporting. They broadcast misinformation. Exposure to CNN will result in serious zombie mentality. The toxic contamination is self-explanatory.

In N.Korea people are forced to listen to propaganda on loud speakers. In US, they watch and listen to CNN voluntarily. That speaks volume about the power of conviction.

32. Joann Hinton

October 3, 2019 at 7:22 pm

I will watch if I need a food laugh.

33. beryl hackney

October 3, 2019 at 7:41 pm

I feel your pain Brother I hate the main stream media as they call it but its not a news media its a propaganda system set up by the far left I love ONE AMEAICAN NEWS NET BETTER KNOWDN AS OANN THE TRUTH IN BRAUDCASTING

34. jozef jorik

October 3, 2019 at 7:44 pm

Way watch garbage???????????????????????????

35. DEH

October 3, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Nope, don’t watch them, won’t watch them.

36. James J. Hanrahan

October 3, 2019 at 8:44 pm

As often as I watch my lawn grow, oh that’s right, I don’t have a lawn!

37. zee

October 4, 2019 at 1:34 am

Listen to the Seniors !!! They KNOW !
    && Still Young !!!

38. Jimbob American

October 4, 2019 at 4:32 am

Right to the point!

39. rabbit

October 4, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Wow CNN are you looking at this People hate you!!!! Some of your “reporters boarder nuts” with Maddcow Lemon and some of the other idiots, your results your reporting your distortion of the truth, that is why you don’t have an audience

40. Gerry

October 4, 2019 at 1:55 pm

I wouldn’t watch cnn if it were the only channel on my TV.

41. Franco

October 4, 2019 at 6:27 pm

CNN????
    where is the investigation on Don Lemon’s
    sexual abuse in New York of a young waiter?????
    The young man has a witness who was present when
    that Sissy Mary Lemon sexually abused him!

They both know the time and the place
    how they got there and how they got home!

Ford was believable but NOT this young waiter???/
    COUNTERFEITERS!!!!

42. Mudcat

October 8, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I agree – OANN is officially the best news source currently.

43. Jim Southern

October 12, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I first watched Shep Smith years ago and the first time I did, I took an instant dislike to him. I haven’t viewed him since. I didn’t know or care about his political leanings, it just seemed to me that the only thing that impressed him….was him!

44. Dr Keith Easter

October 13, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the rest just long enough to scroll to FOX. Now, with S _ _ _ Smith gone perhaps we can go back to watching an American in the 3:00pm slot. Losing Smith helps, but FOX needs to lose Juan Williams, Donna Brazille who provided debate questions for Hillary and lied about it, Mad Judge Napolitano, Jessica Tarnov, Marie Harf, Chris Haun and several others to purify of “fake news” and from being part of “THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE” and “friends of the deep state.”

December 1, 2019 at 4:45 pm

The “COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK”, is an Operative of the Democrat-Communist-Islamic-Nazi Terrorist Organization.The readers are mainly Homosexuals.