Polls

POLL: Do you have a FAVORABLE or UNFAVORABLE opinion of Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano?

• Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has gone from a beloved pro-limited-government talk show host to a vocal critic of President Trump.

Ever since President Trump turned him down in favor of Brett Kavanaugh to fill the Supreme Court vacancy, Napolitano has become the leading Never-Trumper at Fox News.

He's jumped on the impeachment bandwagon and recently penned an op-ed comparing Trump's presidency to an "imperial dictatorship."

1. Dee

November 22, 2019 at 5:58 pm

A liberal Judge , a double standers links to Corrupted DEMs party’s appointed Judicial Judge ! nothings more !

• Franco

November 25, 2019 at 4:44 pm

THE JUDGE IS A “PIENO DI MERDA!

Just like Morning Joe the counterfeiter
      and his Bloody faced Wench!
      They begged President Trump for a favor and
      when the request was negated THEY BOTH
      became Loquacious ENEMIES!

November 22, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Judge Nap was when he first came on Fox News appeared to be a really good legal scholar but either When Fox News went rogue he wanted to gain favor with the leadership there or when president Trump didnt pick him for the Supreme Court he went childish and reversed his opinions 180 degrees. He has no significance any more !!!

• Lisa Fox

November 23, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I agree, Napolitano is insignificant. I cant wait to see Trump wipe the floor with these ppl. The deep state is probably threatening these apple’s jobs and families to get Trump out. The government can no longer operate as it always has with Trump exposing everyone and caring about America and its ppl. Why would they have “insurance policy” if it was all above board. Biden only got in the race because of Hunter not because he would make a good pres. He needed to be in the news daily and this us the way to do that. DUH!!

• Timothy Hinds

November 30, 2019 at 11:30 pm

I couldn’t believe the number of people who had negative feedback about Napolitano, here I thought I was the only one LOL what I’d like to see is that fake judge go on Mark Levin show on Sunday night and get educated on constitutional law, Mark doesn’t mention him by name but says he doesn’t know anything about the law…

• Norman Richter

November 24, 2019 at 5:33 pm

I have experienced the same opinion about the Judge. Good initially – terrible lately. Kind of like Shepherd Smith. None of them are anywhere near as bad as Juan Williams. We should pay to have him removed. How he have have a Republican leaning son that talks to him is a miracle.

• Franco

November 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm

NAH!!!!
        Juan Williams the Jerk, is GREAT for laughs!
        Even his SON who is smart disagrees with him
        and laughs at him!

HE BELIEVES BIDEN, SANDERS and WARREN are ahead
        of the PRESIDENT in the presidential race polls!

IT MUST BE THAT SAME POLLSTER WHO HAD SLICK WILLIE’S WENCH
        WINNING IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY! HA! HA! HA!

• Terry

November 25, 2019 at 7:15 pm

He thinks he’s bigger than he is he kisses ass to promote him self and when he doesn’t get HIS way he becomes a complete ass

• William beckett

November 30, 2019 at 1:18 am

Nap is a clown who thinks we take him seriously
        I turn the channel when he,williams,sharf and brazil start yapping the nonsense

3. Marlene

November 22, 2019 at 6:37 pm

The hair dye fried his brain!

4. BEVERLY

November 24, 2019 at 4:45 am

• Norman

December 3, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Yes , they take our freedom of speech away. I was on twitter only one day and I mentioned that I supported Trump and was banned. I used no fowl language nor did I attack anyone. Just because I supported Trump!

5. BEVERLY

November 24, 2019 at 4:46 am

WHY HAVE YOU SHUT ME DOWN FOR OVER 3 WEEKS? I’M OVER 75 AND AM NOT A DANGER TO ANYONE, UNLESS YOU ARE THE LEFT. MY ONLY ABILITY LEFT IS READING BOOKS AND COMPUTER. I DO HAVE 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH? ANSWER?. SO YOU ARENT EVEN GOIUNG TO GIVE ME A REASON. MUST BE DDEMOCRATS.

6. Stephen Sears

November 24, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Truth be known, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was determined that POTUS and the Judge have some bad blood between from the past. It’s almost at a point when he appears on Fox and the topic is about POTUS, you can expect doubt and negativity. He should go to work for CNN or MSNBC’s Sloppy Joe program.

7. Lin

November 24, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Of course they have bad blood, the Judge came to Trump and wanted to be a supreme court judge and Trump said no. I see his reason as the Judge turned against Trump.

8. James J. Hanrahan

November 24, 2019 at 5:33 pm

“Judge, I Thought He Was The, Wolfman!”

Even a man who is pure in heart

And says his prayers by night

May become a wolf when the wolfs bane blooms

And the autumn moon is bright

9. Dave Diesel

November 24, 2019 at 5:41 pm

Share this with all, http://themillenniumreport.com/

10. Paul Lamothe

November 24, 2019 at 5:48 pm

He fits right with the liberal scum like Wolf Blitzer and Don Lemon and just about as credible !

11. Samuel Oliva

November 24, 2019 at 5:58 pm

The first time I saw Andrew Napolitano on Fox I thought he looked liked a grown Eddie Munster. I like him and I have not heard him act like the Fox Fools: Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Jessica Tarlov, Lelan Vittert (also known as Barney Fife), etc.

• Samuel Oliva

November 24, 2019 at 6:02 pm

I forgot to add no integrity Donna Brazile to the Fox Fools list.

12. Spir Cord Win

November 24, 2019 at 6:27 pm

It’s a shame…if you want to be depressed just listen to all those other networks…I counted on FOX for the truth and some balance…but lately there are too many getting on the bandwagon against Trump on the FOX station…guess what? I’m on the bandwagon not to listen to them, I change the channel or mute the voice, I don’t need their opinion, because that’s all it is, hot air, shame on FOX! OAN and Newsmax are starting to look better for news.
    President Trump is the best thing that has happened to this country! And if they can’t be a part of his administration they try to get their 15 minutes of fame being against him!
    Those other stations do not love America, or they are getting paid a lot of money to be so anti-Trump and anti-American…
    I feel sorry for them, They are all a part of the swamp…
    And Trump’s promise is to get rid of the swamp..I can’t wait!!!

13. don steward

November 24, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Been sick of him for some time. He’s incompetent boob who belongs on CNN.

14. JMichael270

November 24, 2019 at 7:05 pm

The little man wanted to be SC judge..didn’t get the nomination from President Trump…..pissed off POS….Nuff Said

15. TDG54

November 24, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I used to think he was on track. He’s come off the rails in the last three years.I haven’t listened to his bs for the last 2.5 years.

16. Forrest Gumpton

November 24, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Napolitano must have something against the forgotten people of our country. For him to act as if he is such an expert in what? I respect very little of what he spews forth. I saw some time ago that Napolitano was overlooked as a nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court. Get over it you short little ARROGANT bastard.

17. Steve

November 24, 2019 at 9:08 pm

His moral values have basically been drained.When he was passed over for the Supreme Court nomination he decided to go rouge.I used to listen to his views or comments as you will,it was a smoke screen.He should be ashamed of his behavior!!Going after Trump is a big mistake as others will tell you.He’s a disgrace not only to his judgeship but also to the American people.There’s a saying in life which I believe totally, “What Goes Around Comes Around”It’s just a matter of time.

18. Gerry

November 25, 2019 at 12:09 am

He’s become nothing but a mouthpiece for the murdoch libtards.

19. Doxiene C Stewart

November 25, 2019 at 7:31 am

I, too, was a big fan of the Judge for a long time, but now that he’s shown his true colors, anti-Trump, and doing everything he can to undermine and bash our President Trump. I am truly disappointed in him. I wouldn’t watch the Judge today for anything, what a turn-coat.

20. ecros

December 3, 2019 at 4:42 pm

WA SA MADDA ? DO YOU HAVE A LOW BUDGET ???
    WHEN THIS FRAUD COMES ON I CHANGE THE CHANNEL …
    SAME WITH JUAN WILLIAMS AND GERALDO RIVERA …
    AND A FEW OTHERS …
    WEARING OUT MY XFINITY CONTROL BATTERIES …
    GOTTEN TO CHANGING CHANNELS AND WITHOUT SOUND
    WHEN THE ABOVE SHOW UP FOR THE CRAPOLA

21. Brian R Lambert

December 3, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I will not EVER watch Fox until This guy and Juan Williams go away..Fox used to be different from the usual Republican Haters on other outlets but now they are too often busy hating Trump..Done with them..

Polls

POLL: Do You Trust Fox News?

• Many Fox News viewers have noticed the network's coverage shift to the Left ever since Paul Ryan joined the board and they hired anti-Trumpers like former DNC Chair Donna Brazile.

In fact, Fox News even released a slanted poll recently claiming 51% of registered voters want to see President Trump impeached and removed from office. In response, President Trump lashed out, saying how far the network has gone downhill.

And now things are only getting worse after Sean Hannity revealed the network has been infested with anti-Trumpers who drive him nuts.

Polls

POLL: Do You Trust Fox News

• Many Fox News viewers have noticed the networks coverage shift to the Left ever since Paul Ryan joined the board and they hired anti-Trumpers like former DNC Chair Donna Brazile.

Polls

POLL: Do you have a FAVORABLE or UNFAVORABLE opinion of CNN anchor Don Lemon?

• CNN late night anchor Don Lemon is the anti-Trump network's most vocal Trump-hater.

He's attacked "white men" as "the biggest terror threat in this country" and came to the defense of actor Jussie Smollett in the wake of his hate crime hoax.

Lemon's constant gaffes have led President Trump to label him "the dumbest man on television."