Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi was shaking with rage after Devin Nunes exposed her scheme to take over the media

Devin Nunes isn’t afraid to take on the Deep State and their anti-Trump allies.

That’s why he is one of the Left’s biggest enemies.

And he just left Nancy Pelosi shaking with rage after exposing her scheme to take over the media.

It’s no secret that the mainstream media is run by the Democrat Party.

They spend every on-air moment available to smear President Donald Trump in order to try to defeat him come November.

But thankfully, more and more Americans are realizing that the mainstream media is entirely fake.

And it is people like Rep. Devin Nunes who are on the front lines exposing that fact to the American people.

In a recent interview on The Trevor Carey Show, Nunes blew the whistle on an insidious plan spearheaded by Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to further take over news outlets in order to promote her party’s agenda.

He points out that in the recently passed coronavirus stimulus plan, Democrats attempted to sneak in retirement plans for community newspaper employees.

It doesn’t take a genius to understand that this sort of move is just the first step towards creating outright government-run media outlets, which will undoubtedly support the Deep State’s anti-Trump agenda.

“If you don’t think that 90 percent of the media, including many of the local media, if you don’t think they’re working for the Democrats, you are fooling yourself,” Nunes said. “Why would they put that in there? They put that in there because they want these retirement plans, they want to socialize the news media.”

Nunes goes on to explain that this effort is simply a way to “promote their party to stay in power,” which he says is “not surprising.”

But Nunes explains how efforts like this are actually backfiring, with more and more Americans no longer trusting the media.

“I really think it was a misstep,” Nunes continued. “What they don’t understand now is that we’re approaching now half of America that when they see stuff in the fake news, they actually believe the opposite. They don’t realize that they’re having that effect.”

“It’s starting to backfire on them, not nearly fast enough,” Nunes concluded. “They’re causing panic, they’re really hurting the economy, meaning the press and their Democratic allies.”

Do you trust the mainstream media?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Mary

April 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I hope Nunes runs for President in 2024. He’d get my vote!!

2. Peter Johnson

April 1, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Gave up on the mainstream media some years ago. Rarely watch CBS, ABC, NBC.CNN Stopped getting the Washington Post 20 years ago, and I was a Democrat at that time. It has happened in Europe and England. The BBC used to be the best media outlet in the world, now they are so far left they make CNN look almost good.

It is disappointing the media has sank so low. I want different opinions in the media, but fair and honest opinion. Sad! Almost glad I am entering the closing phase of my life. I would hate to be a young person today.

3. Ann

April 1, 2020 at 10:31 pm

I don’t trust anything I hear on mainstream media, they are so biased it’s almost ridiculous that they think anyone with a brain believes them. CBS used pictures of an Italian hospital and tried to pass it off as ours and how badly we are doing, they get caught but just keep on lying, why they can’t give the correct news is beyond me.

4. Mandew

April 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm

I’ve given up on the MSM years ago, I actually watch only local news, and only for the weather forecast at that! If you want the truth you have to do your own research, and that seems to be getting more difficult!

5. Alan

April 1, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Pelosi is running for her life.trying to cover up her corupt mess and to stay the leader of the rat invested house and she and her fake media will go down with her..time to send her packing back to her trashed city of San Francisco.

6. steve davis

April 1, 2020 at 10:47 pm

BAD!!!! The Democratic run house is BAD,BAD,BAD!!!! They will lose it come november and probably won’t win another election for decades because of their corruptness. Buy Nancy and the rest of the crooks…..

7. Sharon R

April 1, 2020 at 10:51 pm

I highly recommend reading the Epoch Times. As they put it, they deliver the news without a political agenda. You can subscribe online at ReadEpoch.com

8. Larry Smith

April 1, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Nunes is a proven voice of truth. He was brilliant in exposing the dems Russia hoax. I would vote for him in 2024 as well. I too dismissed the mainstream media as purveyors of leftist propaganda many years ago. The left despise Trump because he is the first and only person in power to expose them. He has single handedly disarmed them and sabotaged their scheme to Socialize the US and surrender sovereignty to the global power.

9. Robert

April 1, 2020 at 10:58 pm

I would not believe anything that comes out of the mouth of ” NASTY NANCY POLOSI “. She and the Dembecilic Party, are a disgrace to our country. And WE THE PEOPLE, will let them our feelings on
    11-3-20.

10. ESR

April 1, 2020 at 11:11 pm

I do not believe or trust the local nor the national media. My disgust with the media worsened about eight to nine years ago with the Obama’s administration. It is so obvious that they are in the DemoRat’s pockets that I can not understand how they get away with it.

11. Coral

April 2, 2020 at 12:13 am

The media is protected by the First Amendment; what protects us?

12. Jay

April 2, 2020 at 12:13 am

If the responses here are any gauge relating to the 2024 election, I think Devin will run for the office of President of the United States, and given his credibility win by a landslide. He is honest and has his priorities right. He loves God, Family and Country. So if he runs he has my vote.

13. Demonangel

April 2, 2020 at 12:18 am

Thank you Devin. The people can always count on you to be on top of the dems and their cheap tricks. Please, always be on our side, we will always be on yours.

14. Mikey

April 2, 2020 at 12:38 am

Mainstream media & Hollywood have a lot in common. Out of touch, the more they talk the dumber they sound and they are so arrogant they think people really care about them or their opinions. Most of them could drop dead tomorrow and hardly anyone would even notice. Neither provide anything tangible to America and both are in effect .. useless.

15. Michael A. Gilliam

April 2, 2020 at 12:39 am

When every time I turned on the “news” all I heard were complete lies about President Trump that I KNEW were lies from personal knowledge of certain situations. At the point I saw them ALL saying the EXACT SAME TAG LINES I knew it was time to drop cable TV and only watch local TV for Weather and Local News. It’s been really refreshing to get all my News from MANY different sources around the world streaming all my content. It’s funny to see the obvious lines between the movie line-ups and content of “main-stream” owned channels and privately owned ones. I actually had to drop Net Flix for their obvious Left leaning line-up but hey, that’s their choice. Anyway, drop your cable TV, buy a ROKU box and download free channels. I flat LOVE Pluto TV since I can just stream fights all day and night from three or four different channels for FREE.

16. Scott

April 2, 2020 at 1:23 am

I haven’t trusted anything in the lAME STREAM MEDIA FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS. If they say it believe the opposite and you are very close to the truth.

April 2, 2020 at 1:43 am

I think Pelosi, Schiff, & Schumer should be arrested for high treason for
    what they have done in Congress. All they have done for the last three years
    is peddle their lying agenda. They also act like agents for Communist China.
    Arrest them, put them on trial and when they are found guilty sentence them to
    what all traitors deserve. And let that be a lesson to the rest of the lying
    Democrats in Washington DC. It’s time for the silent majority to make their
    prescience felt.

18. Craig Michael Vandertie

April 2, 2020 at 2:44 am

I get all of my information from Conservative online magazine/forums have had no faith in national or local news for the past 20 years.

19. Lorraine E Blazich

April 2, 2020 at 3:12 am

For many decades I’ve known that the corporate media is completely LIES, far left BRAIN WASHING, anti God and anti Freedom garbage. In order to learn truth it has to be searched for on the internet. I recommend the Caravan to Midnight, geoengineeringwatch.org and natural health news web sites to start learning the Truth.

20. ROSE

April 2, 2020 at 4:23 am

MERICA.

21. Daniel from TN

April 2, 2020 at 11:53 am

I no longer call it Mainstream Media. I call it what it has become; LIBERAL CONTROLLED MEDIA.

22. Mary Dougherty

April 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Isn’t Nancy and the Left trying to do the EXACT thing that Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and EVERY despot has EVER done? Take over the press?? This was a VERY DANGEROUS attempt to take us down the road to a complete take over of ALL of our rights. The SICK thing is the very things they accuse the RIGHT of they are doing.

23. Pete

April 2, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Pelosi should be investigated and jailed. These news outlets should be subject to an FCC review each year. They should have to declare that they are impartial or their content is only an opinion not necessarily a fact. Their license should be pulled for violations or even better large fines levied. Want to lie and distort the truth -no problem just get your checkbook out

24. James Teel

April 2, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I have so little trust for the “main stream” media that I no longer watch any of it. As I wrote in comments for another organization, I used to have a great deal of respect for the national media, but no more. I would put their profession right at the bottom of the list of possible professions to go into at the present time.

25. Lyn Rains

April 2, 2020 at 8:53 pm

YES: PELOSI IS A FOOL AND GREEDY LIAR, NOT TO BE TRUSTED – EVER. You GO Devin Nunes, all for you.
    Nancy needs to go to prison with all her friends.

26. Fred A Nunley

April 2, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I have not trusted the main stream media since 2007 The evil ones that control the media have only come to lie,cheat and steal. They are not to be trusted!

27. Johnny

April 3, 2020 at 2:19 am

Nancy was really shaking from the DT’s!

28. Alan

April 3, 2020 at 2:38 am

Pelosi and clinton need to go to jail together and fight over who is was queen rat of the swamp.while we the people work on getting rid of islam in congress .

29. Couriggia

April 3, 2020 at 3:47 am

I think Ploski is a wannabe skank and that’s why her mouth is always open. That way she is always ready for action.

30. 7th Infantry

April 3, 2020 at 12:15 pm

hoping each and everyone of you that posted here get out and vote!
    remove the vermin from the government and allow those, of the people,
    to re-establish this great country again!

31. Ralph A Hunt

April 3, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Personally, I much prefer to trust God’s Word. I believe that the answers to all the questions are provided for our edification in the Scriptures. But then, the Scriptures tell us clearly “if you can believe, all things are made possible to him who believes.” I believe. I also believe that God has given each of us the power to choose in all things, but did not give us the power over the consequences. Choices and consequences are prevalent, always, in my opinion. We reap what we sow, it is written.

32. Madlin

April 3, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Yes pelosi and her people are very dangerous to the country they won’t stop till they signed the death certificate of America. An less People of this country stop them

33. Patricia Hundley

April 3, 2020 at 8:07 pm

NEVER watch MSM , only One America News , Newsmax , Next News Network or Fox are giving you the real news . Chinese Communist Propaganda is directing the MSM news these days . NOT to be trusted .

34. Bonnie

April 4, 2020 at 10:24 am

No reply,Tried writing 1,2 and 3 comments. What a shame!!!

35. N A

April 4, 2020 at 10:32 pm

DELUSIONAL HABITUAL LYING FAKE NEWS JOURNALIST AND NETWORK’S >CNN, MSM, MSNBC, MNBC,ABC, CBS AND NBC ARE FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S !!

36. Glenn Lego

April 4, 2020 at 10:36 pm

I get all the news I need from the weather report. And sometimes I can’t even trust that!

37. mike

April 4, 2020 at 10:57 pm

I have always followed Fox News, but since they have been attacking Trump, and they recently fired Trisha Regan, for exposing the democrats, eventual they too, will a liberal source. So, we need to vote out Pelosi as she cares more about the illegals than our own citizens, she uses the illegal for votes. Her daughter wrote the screen play for the movie W about George Bush, wish they showed him being a bad president, will his alcohol abuse. So, her family does everything they can to discredit the republicans, what hatred her family has to the other side of the aisle. Pelosi should be beheaded for her treasonists acts.

38. Radman414

April 4, 2020 at 11:56 pm

NEVER has a president suffered such non-stop assaults — “slings and arrows of outrageous torment” — lies and petty insults from the MSM pundits who never apologize when they get a story 100% wrong! They abuse their freedom of speech/press and toss all journalistic integrity out the window. Without an iota of doubt, they are the sycophantic operatives of the Democrat Party, carrying their narrative and being apologists for their corruption.

39. Vernon

April 5, 2020 at 10:30 am

Pelosi is trying her best to change America’s name to the United States of China. She
    loves government control of all the subjects.

40. Beverly

April 7, 2020 at 4:53 am

Pelosi has certainly shown her true colors. She is a liar (constantly) She is manipulative, she wont take responsibility for her lies. Even her own people are sick and tired of her stirring the pot. She is showing the signs of deep distress and her lies keep showing how crooked she is. Even some of her own party are tired of her constant lies. With a candidate such as Biden, the DEMS are a sure loser. Biden doesn’t know what state he is in. He constantly makes a fool of himself, Biden name and the Dems. No wonder Crooked Obama didnt. endorse him. He is incapable to deal with the problems countries, the lies in his own party. He not only shown us that he is a pervert with young girls and pretty, attractive women. patting them, touching and whispering to young girls, “Do you know how HORNEY you make me?” All Biden was during his 8 years at Obama’s presidency, not much of a worker for his party,American people. He showed sign back then he was irresponsible and couldn’t think straight. It will be straight from the Comedy Hour.

41. RD

April 9, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Except for some of the evening personalities, I can’t even stomach the propaganda coming out of Faux News 2/3 of the time. Soon they’re over the cliff also.

Then it’ll be Breitbart, OANN, Freedom4US, Hannity, Wilkow, Webb and too few others left to carry the torch.

42. RD

April 9, 2020 at 10:53 pm

I don’t believe anything the mainstream media has to say and don’t listen to a word the Demorats have to say. Come the next election I hope to see all of them running in disgrace. If by chance they do win the election by their corrupt & despicable means then the time will be ripe for the good Americans of our country to take it to the streets and take our country back by any means necessary

43. Mary Robinson

April 9, 2020 at 10:58 pm

The Democrats have been controlling the media for a wbile andthe longer they do they more media they get. Next they want to control everything that everyone does and what money they can have to what types of food you can eat. It’s about time that the Republicans stand up and stop them or we will have a Hitler in America that’s Nancy Pelosi dream.

44. old wolf

April 9, 2020 at 10:59 pm

bad enough we have to pay for the do nothing houses . now the house want us to pay for the lie hard news reporters retirement with tax payers money . hope the snow flakes see this and that they get kissed off about this . it’s their tax money too . maybe this will wake them up to the real world .

45. Tom

April 9, 2020 at 11:07 pm

It is ALL so simple. Who gives the Democrats their money? China. Who gives the Press their money? China. Who gives the Hollywood big bucks their money? China.

46. Lee

April 9, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Nancy Pilosi is 80 years old! And her daughter AOC, is pushing her around. But while AOC is irrevocably mentally defective, the old woman is the same and more. She’s nasty, and threatening all those in her caucus, whimps across the board, incapable of pushing her asside, into the land of reason. Nunes is removing little by little her Botox mask so everyone candy see her the real old, nasty woman desperate for relevance, of any kind, the hell with the people and the country. And in the end she’ll always remain and nasty 80 old woman. Nothing more.

47. goodwater

April 9, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Every one who posted a Comment – PETITION Spectrum to add One American News Network (OANN) to their Select channel tier.

48. MARSHA

April 10, 2020 at 2:03 am

ESR, THE REASON THEY GET AWAY WITH IT IS SIMPLE, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! THE DEMS GET MONEY FROM, SOROS, CHINA,IRAN AND ANY OTHER CORRUPT COUNTRY AND ORGANIZATION THEY CAN SUCK IN WITH THEIR AGENDA PLANS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL; John Michael Chambers.com once there click on the BLOG, next you will see boxes on the right, there are maybe 5 or 6 (I don’t remember) go through all of them and your eyes will see what they and so many others are really all about!! God Bless you!!

49. jo

April 10, 2020 at 3:09 am

The sooner people see the media for what it is, the better. People have got to get smart and see where evil lies. The one thing God said for us to watch for are the good and bad fruit… good fruit produces good and bad fruit doesn’t. Human nature can go one way or the other…its up to the individual, but those that want to see good fruit have got to be wise, as bad fruit can be deceptive [having tiny worm holes in good fruit ]. The bible shows us the difference by showing us human nature and how it works within man…there are many examples.

50. Fritz

April 10, 2020 at 11:00 am

They are not news people any more. There status as news should be striped away now they have to reveille there sources. They should be brought upon charges of treason then sent to prison.

51. Helga Renfro

April 11, 2020 at 7:06 pm

It is an old trick of the democrats and Obama was the master of turning the news criminal and one sided. As long as there are democrats in this world this world will be corrupt and disgusting like every democrat in America is.

52. Burkey

April 16, 2020 at 1:42 am

Keep on giving Pelosi hell, Devin!! Drive her to the point of extreme insanity where she can never be allowed in Congress again!!!!!

53. NANCY EVILSIZOR

April 29, 2020 at 11:53 pm

MY FRIEND’S BORDER COLLIE IS 100% SMARTER THAN THE CABAL. CUTER, TOO.

54. Dawn M Matera

April 30, 2020 at 1:35 am

I think that when we put Trump back in office and get rid of the Democratic problems in office, you’re going to see a complete turnaround in the media or they’ll be going out of business. I don’t watch trash and it’s time to take the trash out!!!

55. greg w

April 30, 2020 at 2:05 am

Nunes is a straight shooter. Call out the crap for what it is. And as far as nancy goes….that witch needs to be prayerful of her soul cuz shes flat out headed for hell!

56. Dennis Clements

April 30, 2020 at 3:41 am

I love this site. Finally a place that doesn’t have a bunch of lying hypocrites from Piglosi’s gang of criminals who operate out of our congress. Every one of these liars need to be prosecuted and jailed for treason at the very least. AG Barr needs to indict the deep staters from the FBI, CIA, DHS & AG’s office aqnd prosecute them all. Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Clinton, Srtryzk etal. need to be held accountable.

57. RM

April 30, 2020 at 3:59 am

I would care less if I picked up the paper and read that Nancy Pelosi caught the coronavirus with a terminal result. Same for AOC, Omar, Pressley, Schiff, Tlaib, Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein, and a few others in Congress…

58. Millie Eifler

April 30, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Malig-Nancy Pig-Losi stands for all that is evil in this world. May God get her, and soon.

59. Blue

May 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Most media, like the democrats, are anti-USA.

60. MO

May 3, 2020 at 1:36 am

I am to the point if I do read something I think of it in two directions and take the opposite direction knowing that is the truth side of what the story reads. These people go sit on a toilet with a laptop and make these stories up and send them out knowing full well it’s not true. As long as it is against Trump and anyone who believes in him. Satan has bought a lot of souls in hollywood and the liberal democratic party in the past almost twelve years or since obama crawled out of his pit.

61. sp

May 3, 2020 at 2:39 am

I would not trust any yellow journalist 90% are just as in the tank for anyone with a D behind their name as much as they hate anyone who stands for conservative values

62. Patricia

June 1, 2020 at 12:55 am

If it wasn’t for honest republicans, we would never have learned how evil the Obama administration, democrats, fake news and Hollywood truly are. The democrats have lied to us for years and still are. Everything they said the President of the USA did is backfiring on them. Now the more we learn about the bad rioters it is pointing to the democrats and the gang as perpetuating it all also. 1. Remember Pelosi says “don’t let a crisis go to waste). 2. Michael Moore is encouraging violence. 3. Rioters are being bused in from other laces. Rioters are being paid to start bad things and blame those in community. 4. Hollywood is bailing out the rioters, yet not helping out those communities. 5. Amy Klobacha wouldn’t prosecute that same officer who had 18 complaints against him. 6. Democrats in control did nothing to stop all the bad apples. 7. Don’t tell me we need to vote by mail Pelosi when you send in bad rioters to ugly up communities. 8. What is democrats next move to take down a President?

Donald Trump

Laura Ingraham used this one word to describe what ABC just did to Donald Trump

Last night, Donald Trump appeared at a town hall with “undecided” voters in Pennsylvania broadcast by ABC News.

What happened left viewers speechless.

And Laura Ingraham used this one word to describe what ABC just did to Donald Trump.

Trump’s town hall was hosted by former Clinton communications aide George Stephanopoulos.

That should have been the first sign the event was a set up.

In 2012, Stephanopoulos worked with the Obama campaign to sandbag Republicans in primary debates that he hosted.

As Laura Ingraham pointed out on Fox News the questions were all framed at asking Trump to defend how horrible he was and asked by mainly left-wing audience members or voters hostile to the President.

Still, the President sat for tough questions and answered honestly.

Everyone knew going in that the format would be slanted against the President.

But it also showed a sharp contrast with Joe Biden who never takes tough questions and would never sit for an interview with a journalist Biden knew going in would be hostile.

Instead, Biden is appearing at a town hall event in his safe space at fake news CNN.

Biden and his handlers know that host Anderson Cooper will not ask Biden any tough questions and that the audience will be stacked with fans and supporters who lob adoring questions at the former Vice President.

The former Vice President rarely takes questions and his handlers try to keep him in his basement because they know when Biden is asked a question that is more difficult than being asked what his name is or what day of the week it is it becomes obvious to voters that Biden is going senile.

Donald Trump

Fox News rejected one request by Donald Trump that you won’t believe

Liberal critics accuse Fox News of being “state TV.”

That lie is getting harder and harder to maintain.

Fox News rejected one request by Donald Trump that you won’t believe.

On Tuesday, President Trump appeared on Fox and Friends for an interview before a historic ceremony at the White House where Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates normalized relations with Israel.

At the close of the interview, President Trump revealed that he would be calling in to Fox and Friends once a week until the election.

But co-host Steve Doocy tried to throw cold water on the idea and told Trump they were not sure they would have him as a guest while adding that they had invited former Vice President Joe Biden on as well.

The President once again said he agreed to do the show once a week and referenced the weekly guest spots he would call in for during the Obama Presidency.

“I think we’re going to do this, we’ve agreed to do it once a week in the morning, and I look forward to it like the old days,” Trump stated.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade agreed with the President stating “We’re going to do it every week.”

“I look forward to it, yeah we’re doing it every Monday, I think, and if we can’t do it on a Monday, we’ll do it on a Tuesday like we did today,” Trump responded.

But once again Doocy interjected and more forcefully shot down the idea claiming Fox News had not agreed to a weekly guest spot.

“You may want to do it every week, but Fox is not committed to that. We’ll take it on a case-by-case basis, and Joe Biden as well is always welcome to join us for 47 minutes like we just did with the president,” Doocy stated.

If the President of the United States wanted to appear on any show for a weekly interview, every network in America would automatically book the interview.

And with the Fake News Media covering less of Trump’s rallies and social media censoring the President and his supporters, Trump needs every avenue available to get his message out.

That’s why it is puzzling to many Americans that Fox News would not want the President of the United States appearing weekly on their network.

CNN used two words to describe Donald Trump that will have you red with rage

Fake news CNN’s war with Donald Trump is in its final stages.

In less than 50 days, the election will happen and there will be a clear winner in this fight.

But in the final weeks of the campaign, things are going to a whole different level because CNN used two words to describe Donald Trump that will have you red with rage.

In an interview with fake news CNN’s Ana Cabrera on Sunday night, medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner attacked President Trump over an indoor rally Trump held in Nevada on Sunday night.

Dr. Reiner ramped up the panic porn attacking the President for the lack of social distancing or mask wearing at the event and even going so far as to call President Trump a murderer.

“Negligent homicide. What else could you call an act that, because of its negligence, results in the death of others? If you have a mass gathering now in the United States in a place like Nevada or just about any other place with hundreds or thousands of people, people will get infected, and some of those people will die.”

Donald Trump is gaining momentum in the state of Nevada.

Polls show a tight race as Donald Trump is performing better in 2020 with Hispanics than he did in 2016.

The Cook Political Report moved their forecast for the race in Nevada in Donald Trump’s favor.

So now the Fake News Media is trying to make Donald Trump’s rallies the story as opposed to why Hispanic voters are moving away from Joe Biden.

The media sees it as its job to defeat Donald Trump and that requires them to spin every story as negative towards the President.