Donald Trump

Nancy Pelosi was shaking with rage after Devin Nunes exposed her scheme to take over the media

Devin Nunes isn’t afraid to take on the Deep State and their anti-Trump allies.

That’s why he is one of the Left’s biggest enemies.

And he just left Nancy Pelosi shaking with rage after exposing her scheme to take over the media.

It’s no secret that the mainstream media is run by the Democrat Party.

They spend every on-air moment available to smear President Donald Trump in order to try to defeat him come November.

But thankfully, more and more Americans are realizing that the mainstream media is entirely fake.

And it is people like Rep. Devin Nunes who are on the front lines exposing that fact to the American people.

In a recent interview on The Trevor Carey Show, Nunes blew the whistle on an insidious plan spearheaded by Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to further take over news outlets in order to promote her party’s agenda.

He points out that in the recently passed coronavirus stimulus plan, Democrats attempted to sneak in retirement plans for community newspaper employees.

It doesn’t take a genius to understand that this sort of move is just the first step towards creating outright government-run media outlets, which will undoubtedly support the Deep State’s anti-Trump agenda.

“If you don’t think that 90 percent of the media, including many of the local media, if you don’t think they’re working for the Democrats, you are fooling yourself,” Nunes said. “Why would they put that in there? They put that in there because they want these retirement plans, they want to socialize the news media.”

Nunes goes on to explain that this effort is simply a way to “promote their party to stay in power,” which he says is “not surprising.”

But Nunes explains how efforts like this are actually backfiring, with more and more Americans no longer trusting the media.

“I really think it was a misstep,” Nunes continued. “What they don’t understand now is that we’re approaching now half of America that when they see stuff in the fake news, they actually believe the opposite. They don’t realize that they’re having that effect.”

“It’s starting to backfire on them, not nearly fast enough,” Nunes concluded. “They’re causing panic, they’re really hurting the economy, meaning the press and their Democratic allies.”

Do you trust the mainstream media?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

1. Mary

April 1, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I hope Nunes runs for President in 2024. He’d get my vote!!

2. Peter Johnson

April 1, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Gave up on the mainstream media some years ago. Rarely watch CBS, ABC, NBC.CNN Stopped getting the Washington Post 20 years ago, and I was a Democrat at that time. It has happened in Europe and England. The BBC used to be the best media outlet in the world, now they are so far left they make CNN look almost good.

It is disappointing the media has sank so low. I want different opinions in the media, but fair and honest opinion. Sad! Almost glad I am entering the closing phase of my life. I would hate to be a young person today.

3. Ann

April 1, 2020 at 10:31 pm

I don’t trust anything I hear on mainstream media, they are so biased it’s almost ridiculous that they think anyone with a brain believes them. CBS used pictures of an Italian hospital and tried to pass it off as ours and how badly we are doing, they get caught but just keep on lying, why they can’t give the correct news is beyond me.

4. Mandew

April 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm

I’ve given up on the MSM years ago, I actually watch only local news, and only for the weather forecast at that! If you want the truth you have to do your own research, and that seems to be getting more difficult!

5. Alan

April 1, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Pelosi is running for her life.trying to cover up her corupt mess and to stay the leader of the rat invested house and she and her fake media will go down with her..time to send her packing back to her trashed city of San Francisco.

6. steve davis

April 1, 2020 at 10:47 pm

BAD!!!! The Democratic run house is BAD,BAD,BAD!!!! They will lose it come november and probably won’t win another election for decades because of their corruptness. Buy Nancy and the rest of the crooks…..

7. Sharon R

April 1, 2020 at 10:51 pm

I highly recommend reading the Epoch Times. As they put it, they deliver the news without a political agenda. You can subscribe online at ReadEpoch.com

8. Larry Smith

April 1, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Nunes is a proven voice of truth. He was brilliant in exposing the dems Russia hoax. I would vote for him in 2024 as well. I too dismissed the mainstream media as purveyors of leftist propaganda many years ago. The left despise Trump because he is the first and only person in power to expose them. He has single handedly disarmed them and sabotaged their scheme to Socialize the US and surrender sovereignty to the global power.

9. Robert

April 1, 2020 at 10:58 pm

I would not believe anything that comes out of the mouth of ” NASTY NANCY POLOSI “. She and the Dembecilic Party, are a disgrace to our country. And WE THE PEOPLE, will let them our feelings on
    11-3-20.

10. ESR

April 1, 2020 at 11:11 pm

I do not believe or trust the local nor the national media. My disgust with the media worsened about eight to nine years ago with the Obama’s administration. It is so obvious that they are in the DemoRat’s pockets that I can not understand how they get away with it.

11. Coral

April 2, 2020 at 12:13 am

The media is protected by the First Amendment; what protects us?

12. Jay

April 2, 2020 at 12:13 am

If the responses here are any gauge relating to the 2024 election, I think Devin will run for the office of President of the United States, and given his credibility win by a landslide. He is honest and has his priorities right. He loves God, Family and Country. So if he runs he has my vote.

13. Demonangel

April 2, 2020 at 12:18 am

Thank you Devin. The people can always count on you to be on top of the dems and their cheap tricks. Please, always be on our side, we will always be on yours.

14. Mikey

April 2, 2020 at 12:38 am

Mainstream media & Hollywood have a lot in common. Out of touch, the more they talk the dumber they sound and they are so arrogant they think people really care about them or their opinions. Most of them could drop dead tomorrow and hardly anyone would even notice. Neither provide anything tangible to America and both are in effect .. useless.

15. Michael A. Gilliam

April 2, 2020 at 12:39 am

When every time I turned on the “news” all I heard were complete lies about President Trump that I KNEW were lies from personal knowledge of certain situations. At the point I saw them ALL saying the EXACT SAME TAG LINES I knew it was time to drop cable TV and only watch local TV for Weather and Local News. It’s been really refreshing to get all my News from MANY different sources around the world streaming all my content. It’s funny to see the obvious lines between the movie line-ups and content of “main-stream” owned channels and privately owned ones. I actually had to drop Net Flix for their obvious Left leaning line-up but hey, that’s their choice. Anyway, drop your cable TV, buy a ROKU box and download free channels. I flat LOVE Pluto TV since I can just stream fights all day and night from three or four different channels for FREE.

16. Scott

April 2, 2020 at 1:23 am

I haven’t trusted anything in the lAME STREAM MEDIA FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS. If they say it believe the opposite and you are very close to the truth.

April 2, 2020 at 1:43 am

I think Pelosi, Schiff, & Schumer should be arrested for high treason for
    what they have done in Congress. All they have done for the last three years
    is peddle their lying agenda. They also act like agents for Communist China.
    Arrest them, put them on trial and when they are found guilty sentence them to
    what all traitors deserve. And let that be a lesson to the rest of the lying
    Democrats in Washington DC. It’s time for the silent majority to make their
    prescience felt.

18. Craig Michael Vandertie

April 2, 2020 at 2:44 am

I get all of my information from Conservative online magazine/forums have had no faith in national or local news for the past 20 years.

19. Lorraine E Blazich

April 2, 2020 at 3:12 am

For many decades I’ve known that the corporate media is completely LIES, far left BRAIN WASHING, anti God and anti Freedom garbage. In order to learn truth it has to be searched for on the internet. I recommend the Caravan to Midnight, geoengineeringwatch.org and natural health news web sites to start learning the Truth.

20. ROSE

April 2, 2020 at 4:23 am

MERICA.

21. Daniel from TN

April 2, 2020 at 11:53 am

I no longer call it Mainstream Media. I call it what it has become; LIBERAL CONTROLLED MEDIA.

22. Mary Dougherty

April 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Isn’t Nancy and the Left trying to do the EXACT thing that Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and EVERY despot has EVER done? Take over the press?? This was a VERY DANGEROUS attempt to take us down the road to a complete take over of ALL of our rights. The SICK thing is the very things they accuse the RIGHT of they are doing.

23. Pete

April 2, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Pelosi should be investigated and jailed. These news outlets should be subject to an FCC review each year. They should have to declare that they are impartial or their content is only an opinion not necessarily a fact. Their license should be pulled for violations or even better large fines levied. Want to lie and distort the truth -no problem just get your checkbook out

24. James Teel

April 2, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I have so little trust for the “main stream” media that I no longer watch any of it. As I wrote in comments for another organization, I used to have a great deal of respect for the national media, but no more. I would put their profession right at the bottom of the list of possible professions to go into at the present time.

25. Lyn Rains

April 2, 2020 at 8:53 pm

YES: PELOSI IS A FOOL AND GREEDY LIAR, NOT TO BE TRUSTED – EVER. You GO Devin Nunes, all for you.
    Nancy needs to go to prison with all her friends.

26. Fred A Nunley

April 2, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I have not trusted the main stream media since 2007 The evil ones that control the media have only come to lie,cheat and steal. They are not to be trusted!

27. Johnny

April 3, 2020 at 2:19 am

Nancy was really shaking from the DT’s!

28. Alan

April 3, 2020 at 2:38 am

Pelosi and clinton need to go to jail together and fight over who is was queen rat of the swamp.while we the people work on getting rid of islam in congress .

29. Couriggia

April 3, 2020 at 3:47 am

I think Ploski is a wannabe skank and that’s why her mouth is always open. That way she is always ready for action.

30. 7th Infantry

April 3, 2020 at 12:15 pm

hoping each and everyone of you that posted here get out and vote!
    remove the vermin from the government and allow those, of the people,
    to re-establish this great country again!

31. Ralph A Hunt

April 3, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Personally, I much prefer to trust God’s Word. I believe that the answers to all the questions are provided for our edification in the Scriptures. But then, the Scriptures tell us clearly “if you can believe, all things are made possible to him who believes.” I believe. I also believe that God has given each of us the power to choose in all things, but did not give us the power over the consequences. Choices and consequences are prevalent, always, in my opinion. We reap what we sow, it is written.

32. Madlin

April 3, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Yes pelosi and her people are very dangerous to the country they won’t stop till they signed the death certificate of America. An less People of this country stop them

33. Patricia Hundley

April 3, 2020 at 8:07 pm

NEVER watch MSM , only One America News , Newsmax , Next News Network or Fox are giving you the real news . Chinese Communist Propaganda is directing the MSM news these days . NOT to be trusted .

34. Bonnie

April 4, 2020 at 10:24 am

No reply,Tried writing 1,2 and 3 comments. What a shame!!!

35. N A

April 4, 2020 at 10:32 pm

DELUSIONAL HABITUAL LYING FAKE NEWS JOURNALIST AND NETWORK’S >CNN, MSM, MSNBC, MNBC,ABC, CBS AND NBC ARE FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S !!

36. Glenn Lego

April 4, 2020 at 10:36 pm

I get all the news I need from the weather report. And sometimes I can’t even trust that!

37. mike

April 4, 2020 at 10:57 pm

I have always followed Fox News, but since they have been attacking Trump, and they recently fired Trisha Regan, for exposing the democrats, eventual they too, will a liberal source. So, we need to vote out Pelosi as she cares more about the illegals than our own citizens, she uses the illegal for votes. Her daughter wrote the screen play for the movie W about George Bush, wish they showed him being a bad president, will his alcohol abuse. So, her family does everything they can to discredit the republicans, what hatred her family has to the other side of the aisle. Pelosi should be beheaded for her treasonists acts.

38. Radman414

April 4, 2020 at 11:56 pm

NEVER has a president suffered such non-stop assaults — “slings and arrows of outrageous torment” — lies and petty insults from the MSM pundits who never apologize when they get a story 100% wrong! They abuse their freedom of speech/press and toss all journalistic integrity out the window. Without an iota of doubt, they are the sycophantic operatives of the Democrat Party, carrying their narrative and being apologists for their corruption.

39. Vernon

April 5, 2020 at 10:30 am

Pelosi is trying her best to change America’s name to the United States of China. She
    loves government control of all the subjects.

40. Beverly

April 7, 2020 at 4:53 am

Pelosi has certainly shown her true colors. She is a liar (constantly) She is manipulative, she wont take responsibility for her lies. Even her own people are sick and tired of her stirring the pot. She is showing the signs of deep distress and her lies keep showing how crooked she is. Even some of her own party are tired of her constant lies. With a candidate such as Biden, the DEMS are a sure loser. Biden doesn’t know what state he is in. He constantly makes a fool of himself, Biden name and the Dems. No wonder Crooked Obama didnt. endorse him. He is incapable to deal with the problems countries, the lies in his own party. He not only shown us that he is a pervert with young girls and pretty, attractive women. patting them, touching and whispering to young girls, “Do you know how HORNEY you make me?” All Biden was during his 8 years at Obama’s presidency, not much of a worker for his party,American people. He showed sign back then he was irresponsible and couldn’t think straight. It will be straight from the Comedy Hour.

41. RD

April 9, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Except for some of the evening personalities, I can’t even stomach the propaganda coming out of Faux News 2/3 of the time. Soon they’re over the cliff also.

Then it’ll be Breitbart, OANN, Freedom4US, Hannity, Wilkow, Webb and too few others left to carry the torch.

42. RD

April 9, 2020 at 10:53 pm

I don’t believe anything the mainstream media has to say and don’t listen to a word the Demorats have to say. Come the next election I hope to see all of them running in disgrace. If by chance they do win the election by their corrupt & despicable means then the time will be ripe for the good Americans of our country to take it to the streets and take our country back by any means necessary

43. Mary Robinson

April 9, 2020 at 10:58 pm

The Democrats have been controlling the media for a wbile andthe longer they do they more media they get. Next they want to control everything that everyone does and what money they can have to what types of food you can eat. It’s about time that the Republicans stand up and stop them or we will have a Hitler in America that’s Nancy Pelosi dream.

44. old wolf

April 9, 2020 at 10:59 pm

bad enough we have to pay for the do nothing houses . now the house want us to pay for the lie hard news reporters retirement with tax payers money . hope the snow flakes see this and that they get kissed off about this . it’s their tax money too . maybe this will wake them up to the real world .

45. Tom

April 9, 2020 at 11:07 pm

It is ALL so simple. Who gives the Democrats their money? China. Who gives the Press their money? China. Who gives the Hollywood big bucks their money? China.

46. Lee

April 9, 2020 at 11:16 pm

Nancy Pilosi is 80 years old! And her daughter AOC, is pushing her around. But while AOC is irrevocably mentally defective, the old woman is the same and more. She’s nasty, and threatening all those in her caucus, whimps across the board, incapable of pushing her asside, into the land of reason. Nunes is removing little by little her Botox mask so everyone candy see her the real old, nasty woman desperate for relevance, of any kind, the hell with the people and the country. And in the end she’ll always remain and nasty 80 old woman. Nothing more.

47. goodwater

April 9, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Every one who posted a Comment – PETITION Spectrum to add One American News Network (OANN) to their Select channel tier.

48. MARSHA

April 10, 2020 at 2:03 am

ESR, THE REASON THEY GET AWAY WITH IT IS SIMPLE, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! THE DEMS GET MONEY FROM, SOROS, CHINA,IRAN AND ANY OTHER CORRUPT COUNTRY AND ORGANIZATION THEY CAN SUCK IN WITH THEIR AGENDA PLANS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT ALL; John Michael Chambers.com once there click on the BLOG, next you will see boxes on the right, there are maybe 5 or 6 (I don’t remember) go through all of them and your eyes will see what they and so many others are really all about!! God Bless you!!

49. jo

April 10, 2020 at 3:09 am

The sooner people see the media for what it is, the better. People have got to get smart and see where evil lies. The one thing God said for us to watch for are the good and bad fruit… good fruit produces good and bad fruit doesn’t. Human nature can go one way or the other…its up to the individual, but those that want to see good fruit have got to be wise, as bad fruit can be deceptive [having tiny worm holes in good fruit ]. The bible shows us the difference by showing us human nature and how it works within man…there are many examples.

50. Fritz

April 10, 2020 at 11:00 am

They are not news people any more. There status as news should be striped away now they have to reveille there sources. They should be brought upon charges of treason then sent to prison.

51. Helga Renfro

April 11, 2020 at 7:06 pm

It is an old trick of the democrats and Obama was the master of turning the news criminal and one sided. As long as there are democrats in this world this world will be corrupt and disgusting like every democrat in America is.

52. Burkey

April 16, 2020 at 1:42 am

Keep on giving Pelosi hell, Devin!! Drive her to the point of extreme insanity where she can never be allowed in Congress again!!!!!

53. NANCY EVILSIZOR

April 29, 2020 at 11:53 pm

MY FRIEND’S BORDER COLLIE IS 100% SMARTER THAN THE CABAL. CUTER, TOO.

54. Dawn M Matera

April 30, 2020 at 1:35 am

I think that when we put Trump back in office and get rid of the Democratic problems in office, you’re going to see a complete turnaround in the media or they’ll be going out of business. I don’t watch trash and it’s time to take the trash out!!!

55. greg w

April 30, 2020 at 2:05 am

Nunes is a straight shooter. Call out the crap for what it is. And as far as nancy goes….that witch needs to be prayerful of her soul cuz shes flat out headed for hell!

56. Dennis Clements

April 30, 2020 at 3:41 am

I love this site. Finally a place that doesn’t have a bunch of lying hypocrites from Piglosi’s gang of criminals who operate out of our congress. Every one of these liars need to be prosecuted and jailed for treason at the very least. AG Barr needs to indict the deep staters from the FBI, CIA, DHS & AG’s office aqnd prosecute them all. Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Clinton, Srtryzk etal. need to be held accountable.

57. RM

April 30, 2020 at 3:59 am

I would care less if I picked up the paper and read that Nancy Pelosi caught the coronavirus with a terminal result. Same for AOC, Omar, Pressley, Schiff, Tlaib, Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein, and a few others in Congress…

58. Millie Eifler

April 30, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Malig-Nancy Pig-Losi stands for all that is evil in this world. May God get her, and soon.

59. Blue

May 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Most media, like the democrats, are anti-USA.

60. MO

May 3, 2020 at 1:36 am

I am to the point if I do read something I think of it in two directions and take the opposite direction knowing that is the truth side of what the story reads. These people go sit on a toilet with a laptop and make these stories up and send them out knowing full well it’s not true. As long as it is against Trump and anyone who believes in him. Satan has bought a lot of souls in hollywood and the liberal democratic party in the past almost twelve years or since obama crawled out of his pit.

61. sp

May 3, 2020 at 2:39 am

I would not trust any yellow journalist 90% are just as in the tank for anyone with a D behind their name as much as they hate anyone who stands for conservative values

Donald Trump

Every Trump supporter will be furious after hearing what Joy Behar accused them of on The View

The left-wing hosts of The View are some of the most vicious anti-Trump voices on television.

They are working overtime to try to destroy the President and his supporters with every airing of their terrible show.

And ever Trump supporter will be furious after hearing about what Joy Behar just accused them of.

The elitists on the Left just don’t understand why so many people support President Donald Trump.

After being dead-wrong about the election in 2016, they have done everything imaginable to shame those who voted for him.

The View has been especially vicious in their attacks, constantly labeling Trump supporters, which make up at least half the country, as racist bigots.

They constantly point to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, VA to smear both Trump supporters and the President himself.

Following the racist event, President Trump publicly condemned those holding hateful beliefs on both sides of the event, making sure to specifically name Antifa, who was responsible for the violence at the event.

But while making that condemnation, he made sure to point out that not everyone protesting the event were violent, and not everybody attending the event was hateful, as many were simply there to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.

The left-wing media has completely ignored many of Trump’s comments on the event, and instead boiled everything down to him saying that there were “good people on both sides.”

And that’s exactly what Joy Behar did on The View, before taking things even further.

Not only did Behar push the lie about Trump’s response to Charlottesville, she went on to compare Americans who oppose continuing lockdowns to those racist protesters.

She started off discussing Trump praising lockdown protesters in state’s like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New York.

“Nothing that he ever does that you know who does, nothing surprises me,” Behar began. “I’m certainly not surprised by this because let’s not forget when he called white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville great people, quote/unquote. You know, it’s his M.O. To destroy the press because the press will tell you the truth and the truth hurts him in his re-election plan and, you know, he’s worried.”

Behar then goes on to allege that Trump admires dictators, specifically naming Adolph Hitler:

“He’s very worried that Joe Biden is pulling ahead. Not that this is anything new. He’s always been a denigrator of the truth calling the press the enemy of the people which is right out of Putin’s book and Stalin and Hitler and all the dictators that he admires so much.”

Behar is clearly out of her mind.

Do you think The View should be taken off the air?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump just embarrassed this CBS reporter in the best way possible

One of the things most Americans like about President Donald Trump is his no-nonsense approach to his job and his straight talking.

And they especially like the honestly brutal way he handles the Fake News Media.

And now Donald Trump just embarrassed this CBS reporter in the best way possible, proving he won’t be intimidated by media bullying.

The Fake News Media has had a very rough couple of few years.

First, they were taken completely by surprise in 2016 when Donald Trump beat their hand-picked candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Then, they realized newly elected President Trump was going to treat them as they deserve, as nothing more than the leftist Public Relations firm for Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.

Though millions of Americans lost trust in the media decades ago, no president was ever willing to take them on.

But, now, the media was faced with a President who was going to tell the truth, something they can’t stand.

Take his latest exchange with one pitiful reporter.

Just 2 1/2 hours before the CBS Evening News experienced catastrophic technical difficulties that kept it from airing, CBS White House correspondent Paula Reid was flat-out embarrassed by President Trump.

The reporter, as part of the media’s never-ending crusade to “get” the President, asked a mind-numbingly stupid and arrogant question.

In her ridiculous inquiry, the intrepid report wondered what the White House will do to get unemployed Americans “back to work.”

“Mr. President,” Reid asked, “why haven’t you announced a plan to get 36 million unemployed Americans back to work? You’re overseeing historic economic despair. What’s the plan? Where’s the plan?”

Not surprisingly, President Trump, without missing a beat, or lifting a finger, snuffed out Reid’s nonsensical question, calling her “a rude person” and then quickly moved on to the next inquisitor, insisting “that’s enough for you.”

This exchange brought to mind other Trump clashes with media mouthpieces like the Washington Post’s Phil Rucker, NBCs self-described “journalist” Peter Alexander, and of course his classic exchanges with the always dimwitted and arrogant CNN reporter Jim Acosta.

President Trump is nothing, if not consistent, in his dealing with a media so out-of-control and leftist that they aren’t even sure how to proceed.

In the past, presidents and politicians would have tried to answer with a polite, respectful non-answer.

But not Trump!

Trump immediately chastised Reid as “just a rude person, you are” after replying that he has “announced a plan” and is “opening up our country.”

Apparently, Trump’s Opening Up America Again guidelines don’t count to this reporter.

“We’re opening up our country. We’re opening it up very fast. The plan is that each state is opening and it is opening up very effectively and you — when you see the numbers I think, even you will be impressed which is pretty hard to impress you,” he added.

Trump then quickly moved on to a question from Canadian journalist Richard Latendresse, but Reid rudely attempted to follow up.

“A lot of these jobs are not coming back,” Reid sneered.

Predictably, Trump wasn’t having it.

“Go ahead,” Trump told Latendresse before turning to Reid, “That’s enough for you.”

Share your thoughts about Trump’s handling of the media with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Kayleigh McEnany had one message for CNN that had all hell breaking loose

The latest Fake News Media feeding frenzy came to an abrupt halt.

None of these so-called “reporters” had any idea what hit them.

That’s because Kayleigh McEnany had one message for CNN that had all hell breaking loose.

Fake news reporters lost their minds when Donald Trump announced that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection.

So-called “journalists” like Neil Cavuto and Joe Scarborough – as well as all the “experts” on fake news CNN – screamed that Trump was trying to kill people by pushing quack medicine.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany shut down this nonsense at the White House press briefing with a series of truths.

McEnany noted that the President was taking hydroxychloroquine in consultation with the White House physician and that the drug had been deemed safe by the FDA dating back decades.

Studies in France, Italy, and China also showed the drug’s promise in treating coronavirus.

In addition, McEnany called out fake news CNN host Chris Cuomo for taking a “less safe” version of hydroxychloroquine called quinine, which the FDA removed from the market back in 2006 due to the risks involved.

The uproar over hydroxychloroquine was another example of how the Fake News Media just opposes whatever Donald Trump says or does.

So-called “reporters” would rather see hydroxychloroquine fail to successfully treat coronavirus than Donald Trump be right about its potential as a therapeutic.