MSNBC just outright accused Trump of treason in a way you won’t believe

MSNBC paints itself as the home of the anti-Trump resistance.

With hosts like Rachel Maddow, they constantly spread lies about the President.

And they just took things a step further and accused Trump of treason in a way you won’t believe.

The Left is losing their minds over Trump’s latest statements about obtaining “oppo research” against opponents.

It is something every single campaign does, and what Hillary Clinton did through working with former British spy Christopher Steele.

But, to MSNBC and other leftists, when Trump does it, it is some sort of criminal act.

So they brought on frequent guest Frank Figliuzzi, who claimed Trump is some sort of criminal mastermind and that the minute his son sat down with a Russia lawyer offering “dirt” on Hillary Clinton Trump became “owned” by Russia.

He’s essentially arguing Trump committed treason through his son attending that meeting, which ended up offering nothing of use.

MSNBC’s The Last Word, was back on Wednesday night to their usual anti-Trump rhetoric, amidst Trump’s recent ABC interview which had sent the entire liberal media in a frenzy. To begin, O’Donnell showed a clip from the interview in which President Trump stated: “I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI, in my whole life. You don’t call the FBI.”

Ten minutes in, frequent guest Frank Figliuzzi, painted Trump out to be a criminal mastermind: “Sounds like a copo in La Cosa Nostra saying we take care of things in this thing of ours. We don’t get anybody from outside involved. We don’t talk to the feds. That’s what it sounds like to me.” Well, frankly Figliuzzi sounded like he’s talking from personal experience. He went on to insinuate that President Trump is a part of some covert cult in which he is ‘owned’ by foreign powers:

“The moment you agree to sit down and listen, the moment they agree to sit down at that Trump tower meeting and listen to dirt being offered on Hillary Clinton, they are owned by that foreign power. That is the recruitment operation. You don’t have to accept it. You don’t have to receive it.”

Treason is a serious offense.

And implying the President is treasonous is not something anybody should take lightly.

But in the age of outrage culture, dropping this accusation is just another day for the anti-Trump resistance.

Do you think MSNBC is fake news?

1. Colleen La Rose

June 15, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Their mad because President Trump was truthful, & unlike the criminal lunatic liberals he don’t have to pay for information to be made up about them. They are probably scared cause they know there is ALOT of skeletons in their closets that (GOD willing) will be brought out. TRUMP 2020!!!

• Jamie

June 16, 2019 at 3:47 pm

I hope Rachel MadCOW loses her job and no one else hires her!!!

• Dee

June 16, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Yep that he she is such a disgrace !

• william couch

June 16, 2019 at 7:53 pm

she want.. It’s been given the job of narrator for the upcoming debates..

• Former Marine

June 16, 2019 at 4:03 pm

They are mad because Trump has not lied and they have no real dirt on Him.He is not a politition like many of them.But as I see Him an Honest straight forward MAN ,also most of them are not.

• Saved

June 16, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Get off these sites, Colleen, your sickening and demented comments are of a brainwashed or just plain evil KKK member.

• Colleen La Rose

June 16, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Ok saved, I’ll try to find a left wing blog that has something intelligent, & honest to go & sprew my hate messages…..Oh wait a minute….my bad, that’s like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Obviously you can’t find them sites either otherwise you wouldn’t come to rightwing honest blogs.

• Bob

June 19, 2019 at 2:16 am

Any campaign would listen to negative information about their opponents, no matter what the source, especially if the source is credible. In fact, if someone’s political opponent has abused their power for personal gain in another country, don’t the voters need to know that?

I would say yes, and providing a campaign about corruption from foreign sources is not interfering in our election unless the campaign pays that source to make up things like what the dnc did when they paid someone for such information.

2. gin

June 15, 2019 at 5:31 pm

The Dems are drinking Jim Jones kool-aid, they want trump out before the dems line up and go to jail.
    The dems are crazy, are the preforming other jobs that belong to them are just trump present. The dems talk so much bull shit, someone out their that is not a stable person is going to crack and we may have a disaster on our hands because that 1 unstable person lost it. The dems must stop showing so much HATE towards 1 person our President Trump. Because of this hate someone unstable will notice it and go crazy and start harming people. You say you are christians, BS you have more hate in your soul which equals to the DEVIL. He has a place in hell waiting for you. Try and be kind to people and loose the hate thats built up since y’all didn’t win the election.

3. Dolores

June 15, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Where the democrats this bad before obummer? Seems to me that they weren’t this bad before bummer.
    I could be wrong. Many years ago I had reports on both Democrats and Republicans. In the report on the Democrats, it did say that they always blamed the Republicans. Unfortunately I had to move and didn’t keep the sports, so now I can’t prove it.

• Ron Fillmore

June 16, 2019 at 3:43 pm

They were as bad before Obama! Just wasn’t as noticeable! Remember right after 9-11 Demo-rats and Republicans came together for a short time. Until the Demo-rats realized President Bush was serious about going after terrorists! Then the Demo-rats realized that would make Bush look good to the American People, so they started undermining him every step of the way!

4. NavyPO

June 16, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Have the people at MSNBC been drug tested?

• Billv

June 17, 2019 at 12:26 am

Maddie has bee spewing her anti Trump lies close to three years and now she is feeling a bit nervous because people do not believe a word she says. NOTHING she has said has happened and now all the criminals in the FBI, DOJ and a lot that have retired Are going to be prosecuted and jail time will be for all of them. It will turn off many more viewers because of her rotten lies and her stupid conspiracy theories that were so out right fanticies and lies. NY Times will not let any reporters go on her rotten lying show!

5. Rodney

June 16, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Amazing how a sick mind can make up a reality that never existed. In the case of the liberal propaganda media, it doesn’t matter what a conservative says or does, they see evil in it all.

• Scott

June 16, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Rodney, how dare you, HOW DARE YOU, give them a mind, even a sick mind!!! That would mean they can think even with a “sick mind”. I do NOT give them any credit for any thinking!

6. Ron P

June 16, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Lisbo! MADDOW, needs to watch what she is saying it may come back and bit her in the BUTT ! She is ONE of many LOWLIFE’S
    On CNN and ONE of the most IGNORANT FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S in the Country.. I for ONE would love to see the FCC come in and pull their LICENSE and CLOSE them DOWN for GOOD along with
    ABC, CBS and NBC PERIOD..

7. Elisabeth Crowell

June 16, 2019 at 3:42 pm

CNN is a treasonous pack of liars. They are trying attacks against our president because he is trying to clean up the dirty political influences in Washington DC

8. Ron Fillmore

June 16, 2019 at 3:49 pm

The Demo-rats and their propaganda lackeys in the media are desperate! They have no arrows left in their quiver but to harass this President 24/7 and make all manner of scurrilous accusations to weaken his chances at re-election, secure in the knowledge there are many, many brain dead Americans out there that still buy into the Demo-rat BS! They have been snowing those idiots for decades, and it has always worked.

• Shelba Herring

June 17, 2019 at 4:44 am

Ron these people who continue to vote democRATS in office are not brain dead they just love all the freebees that the democRATS provide for them never mind what it will cost people who work and pay taxes to support these lazy SOB’s

9. Dick Cress

June 16, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I haven’t watched them or any of the other Democratic Party News Media since the Clinton Impeachment when I caught them lying and misleading their vewing audiences.

10. JC

June 16, 2019 at 3:51 pm

George Stephanopoulos is a fake news twit. There isn’t an American alive that wouldn’t listen to see what someone was up to. The real criminals were the Democrats and buying the Steele Dossier. That was a crime and I hope Hillary pays for it heavily!

11. Patriot1490

June 16, 2019 at 3:59 pm

After all the crap we have been hearing regarding CNN & MSNBC, we decided to watch a couple of their programs to see what they are doing/saying. It didn’t take long to find out how insane these people are. Maddow’s delivery of her comments are ridiculously hilarious. She repeats phrases over & over emphasizing certain words differently and making weird faces. Scarborough & his sidekick Mika(?) deliver with a dead serious face and tone. The guy on CNN, Lemon, is just that, a lemon. Sarcastic attitude attempting to show disgust that doesn’t really come off as anywhere near intelligent or logical. The wore part is that they all leave out critical portions of what the President says. After watching Trump speak and listening to what these bozos say, I notice some really stretches to the conclusions they come to. In short, they are spreading outright lies. I won’t even go into the interviews with former FBI & CIA people say or the idiot lawyers who declare things unconstitutional or treasonous that are clearly not. I don’t believe I will have to watch these shows again as CBS, NBC & ABC already have enough situation comedies to satisfy any desire I may have for stupidity.

12. Thomas

June 16, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Would be just too bad if all the Lying Lame stream media would go off the air forever !

The world would not miss any of them one bit !

13. Ann

June 16, 2019 at 4:01 pm

CNN is the BIGGEST PIECE OF TRASH on TV!!! They have taken advantage of the good things that Trump has done for us but still trash him!!! They’re sick,demented,disgusting POS!!! They’re NOT newscasters, they’re clowns in a 3-ring circus!!!

14. Adrian Vance

June 16, 2019 at 4:10 pm

In my training for a teaching credential I had to spend several days observing crazy people so I could recognize them in my classes and make intelligent referrals. I feel like I am back there every time I watch MSNBC.

15. Liz

June 16, 2019 at 4:15 pm

I wouldn’t waste the electricity watching a bunch of Fake News. Need to be thrown off the Air

16. Robert Nettles

June 16, 2019 at 4:17 pm

The democrats have never wanted Trump win the election. They lie and are trying to bring Trump down. All I know is that if President Trump decides to run in 2020 he has my vote.

17. Del

June 16, 2019 at 4:19 pm

MSNBC, Nor Democrat’s have NO Evidence of Treason by President Trump, but they do have a lot of Information on Obama and Hillary for Treason against Our Country..

18. Gregory Sullivan

June 16, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I saw that NBC morning show today and they showed Sloppy Joe Bite me ahead of Trump by double didgets in polls in a large number of states. Hmmmm where did they get those figures when almost all members of the media (90%) are registered democrats?

19. Allen Morgan

June 16, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Stupid leftist demented Democrat MSNBC will hopefully no longer be able to pay MadWoman and her wife so they will be out. These leftists will lose popular vote and the electoral college will be skewed even more than 2016 in favor of President Trump.

20. Marlene deRonde

June 16, 2019 at 5:06 pm

It was the Obama years that the demoncrats became Ssooo nasty. They were fed money from Soros to make a ruckus. Mad Maxine instigated trouble by saying “attack them” meaning Republicans. What kind of mature, respectful adults act and speak this way-? They lowered the bar of respect for self. The name calling they started towards those who disagree is toddler behavior. Toddlers are scolded and punished to teach them right from wrong. These adult children need to toss the crappy diapers and training pants to wearing adult undies. This behavior shows how immature they truly are. If they want to challenge President Trump they should be tossing facts not kiddie lies. It’s nonsense. But, for Soros money I guess they prefer the green $$$ over the truth. It’s a type of criminal blackmail. No other President was received with such hatred. Others have always been respectful and accepted the election results. In all reality they hate those who voted for President Trump, too.

21. John M

June 16, 2019 at 5:34 pm

If treason is such a terrible crime, why haven’t the participants in the 2016 coup against the President of the United States been charged?
    Obama, Biden, Hillary, Brennan, McCabe………
    Deep state covers for their own.
    Wray is a swamp creature from what I can tell.
    Now I hear a whistle blower from the NSA is coming forward with evidence that the did NOT hack the DNC servers.
    Clinton, Wasserman-Schultz and her IT partner in crime who ripped off the government and probably spied on Congress.
    Now let’s bring up the Seth Rich murder.

22. sue grchak

June 16, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Anyone that would believe a word that Frank Figiluzzi says must be a nut case. MSNBC is the most corrupt network they are not journalist they are the CLOWNS of America.If any of their clowns told the truth it would go down in history.

23. Lynn B

June 16, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Why hasn’t the President taken Legal Action against this Bull Shit ? Charge them with Slander at the least

June 16, 2019 at 5:51 pm

It is amazing how the LEFT blames Trump and Republicans of All the Crimes THEY HAVE COMMITTED. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT COMMITTED TREASON, THEY ARE THE 1S THAT PAID RUSSIA FOR DIRT ON TRUMP. DEMORATS ARE GUILTY OF TREASON AND MADCOW HAS VIOLATED THE TREASON LAW. SHE SHOULD BE PROSICUTED FOR HER CRIMINAL ACTIVITYS.

25. Helen Wall

June 16, 2019 at 6:46 pm

What else can be written or said? The comments prior to mine, have said it all.I concur in all comments prior to mine. I am praying President Trump will be our President thru year 2424. Good Bless President Trump, his family, and The United States of America.
    I am 90 years of age and I pray I will be here to vote for President Trump one more time.

26. Helen W.

June 16, 2019 at 6:48 pm

27. Barb Brown

June 16, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Scre* MSNBC..no much watches it any more….LOL what a joke station

28. MReeves

June 16, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Compared to Democrats paying to find dirt and Schiff taking a spoof call on getting dirt Trumps statement was a breath of fresh air.

29. Craig Michael Vandertie

June 16, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Maddow’s Synaptic pathways are completely scrambled I would say she is afflicted with and suffering from such an intense form of psychosis there is no known cure for it, but in her case that brain disease/mental illness is combined with the symptoms of a permanent case of PMS, the latter being as they say would have been called Mad Cow Disease had the name not already been taken.

30. Craig Michael Vandertie

June 16, 2019 at 7:25 pm

After CNN, MSNBC is the worst in regards to spewing nonsense.

31. Jack G Simpson

June 16, 2019 at 7:32 pm

In the Military Intelligence outfits I was assigned to while in the army, the main Brigade’s motto was “to know the enemy”. Having served 6 years with that outfit I think I can recognize an enemy when I see or hear one and the MSM is definitely an enemy of the Constitution and our country. I can’t wait to be one of the patriots that march into their lairs, guns blazing and shut them off.

32. James

June 16, 2019 at 7:50 pm

They are useful idiots of Satan fully deceived and has been turned over by God the Father, “To a strong delusion that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, (Jesus) but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” There is no escape from their destination which is the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone.

33. Ed Miano

June 16, 2019 at 8:33 pm

just wait till it boomerangs back to them and they need to pay the lawyer’s fee! They are only going after Trump’s friends and staff to devert from their own illegal actions! Not to worry though, the liberal indictments are coming and soon it will be their turn!

34. GySgt. Lew

June 16, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Rachel Maddow, MSMBC constantly spread lies about the President and spreading fake stories – they are the ones who are committing TREASON!!! I hope she loses her JOB… .

35. Manuel Gutierrez

June 16, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Why would anyone listen to MSNBC or CNN? It baffles the mind.

June 17, 2019 at 5:50 am

MSNBC is just a pack of seditious liars. Their presence and actions are a testament to the tolerance and adherence to law and tradition by President Trump. If any of their accusations of Trump misusing his government power (as they claim) was true, they would surely be the first to feel it. MSNBC is de facto a self-declared hypocrite.

Voters beware!! Democrats are lying and will not treat American law and tradition as respectfully as the current government. Obama overran the law with his “phone and pen.” The next Democrat government will be far worse.

37. Gwyllm

June 20, 2019 at 2:28 am

Copo?! Who is the one with the last name that ends in a VOWEL?

What the media did to Stacey Abrams is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme

Stacey Abrams became a Democrat hero overnight by refusing to concede in her race for governor in Georgia.

She is now one of the top players in the entire Democrat Party.

And what the media just did to her is the smoking gun exposing an anti-Trump scheme.

The mainstream media continues to prove how biased they are.

But it is not often as clear as the recent situation relating to Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin, who waited nine days to concede after losing re-election.

NPR came out stating that Bevin’s decision to wait before conceding “erode[s] confidence in democracy.”

But in the case of Abrams, they continue to praise her, and ten days after her loss, where she still refused to outright concede, they lauded her “fiery speech” while citing all her claims without any of their own commentary.

Nine days after the election, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin conceded defeat on Thursday. A year after her defeat, Georgia’s Stacey Abrams maintains she was robbed. Ashe Schow at the Daily Wire pointed out this week that NPR has a very different standard on this score for Republicans and Democrats.

Last Sunday, NPR tweeted this about Bevin:

Without providing evidence, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin questioned the election’s legitimacy. And he isn’t the first politician to do so. Elections specialists worry that unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud erode confidence in democracy.”

NPR’s online story was headlined “Skeptics Urge Bevin To Show Proof Of Fraud Claims, Warning Of Corrosive Effects.”

Ten days after she lost in Georgia and (sort of) admitted she lost, NPR’s tweet had a different sound:

In a fiery speech, Abrams insisted this was no normal concession, decrying what she called the “deliberate and intentional” voter suppression by Kemp that she believes led to this result in the Georgia governor’s race.

This shows just how much the mainstream media hates Trump.

Even NPR, which receives federal funding, has an entirely different tone when it comes to Republicans than when it comes to Democrats.

Do you think the media is biased against Trump?

Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.