Polls

Media Poll: Which Cable Network is the Worst?

• Cable news networks declared war on President Trump even before he was sworn into the Oval Office.

Burned by their endless predictions that Hillary Clinton would win 2016, they’ve gone all out to destroy President Trump -- even working hand-in-glove with the Deep State to spread the bogus "Russian collusion” narrative.

With the race for 2020 set to heat up, it’s sure to get worse.

1. Darlene

May 20, 2019 at 10:14 pm

They all lie. They are traitors to Americans.

2. JAMES G MCNINCH

May 20, 2019 at 10:15 pm

i guess it comes down to who is the most obnocsus.

3. Jeffery Sturgill

May 20, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I wouldn’t believe anything CNN says, even if they had their hand on a bible.

4. Gerald Ladd

May 20, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Cnn, ans MSPMS carried the Russian lie!

5. Peter Greco

May 20, 2019 at 10:34 pm

MSM has essentially lied to us all at the very least since 11/22/1963. They are all treasonous and have done America great harm.

6. Cheryl

May 20, 2019 at 10:35 pm

It’s a toss up between CNN AND MSNBC. Each for tries to top the others lies.

7. Susan

May 20, 2019 at 10:36 pm

CNN and MSNBC should be banned. They are tools for the CRAZY LEFT AGENDA. Obama got away with too much. Clinton’s got away with murder. The Lefties are commies. Sickening!!

8. evelyn anderson

May 20, 2019 at 10:44 pm

The only channels I watch are Fox. But when they have a token Liberal on like Juan Williams, Donna Brazile, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlof etc. I switch to the weather channel I am also sick of
    RINOs like Shep Smith. I love Mark Levin and will read his new book UNFREEDOM OF THE PRESS
    Thanks to all the Freaks in the Democrat Circus this country will never be the same.

9. Terry Hurlbut

May 20, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I said CNN because people still watch them, and they pour out vitriol. MSNBC is more vitriolic but has lost market share–so they don’t count. Fox is still trying to decide what it wants to be.

Now: which cable network is the BEST? One America News Network. No contest.

10. Connie

May 20, 2019 at 10:57 pm

CNN, MSNBC are very partisan , favors the SWAMP…
    the radical left.
    Does not report the good news of the country to the
    American people….just unending bad comments of the present
    administration…..shame, shame….!!!!

11. AlGenkinger

May 20, 2019 at 11:03 pm

This is exactly why I rarely watch CNN

12. Harry Balls

May 20, 2019 at 11:21 pm

CNN should be taken off the airways! Jimmy Acosta should go to jail for the rest of his pitiful life!

13. Doris lemley

May 20, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Love oann

14. Larry

May 21, 2019 at 12:10 am

I trust Fox News

15. Dan Steffen

May 21, 2019 at 12:17 am

CNN may the worst but no one watches them anyways so MSNBC iwins my vote by defualt.

16. Emily

May 21, 2019 at 12:17 am

Terry, I agree with you 100% OANN is thee very best,
    truthful & fair…!!!

17. Mike Hunt

May 21, 2019 at 12:19 am

I hate CNN

18. wm geralds

May 21, 2019 at 12:58 am

Good

19. Emily

May 21, 2019 at 1:17 am

Yes, Paul….not only do they give you thee TRUTH, they also have excerpts of our American History, something a lot of sno-flakes could benefit from. Liz Wheeler is indeed a fireball and does not back down when those she chats with try to turn the truth around!

20. Diane from Wisconsin

May 21, 2019 at 2:55 am

I do too for the most part—-some like Martha Mccullum and Bret Bair are starting to lean more left!!

21. James

May 21, 2019 at 3:06 am

Really fake news!! Questions are loaded. First of all CNN has not been in the top three of cable networks for many years. Right now CNN is far behind Food Network oin viewership. So why ask really bad and mis directing questions?????????????

22. Camille Gilliam

May 21, 2019 at 6:10 am

I agree, they are sick and disgusting.

23. Vinnie

May 21, 2019 at 1:33 pm

ALL OF THEM!

24. Stephaine Lane Johnston

May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I watch Fox news on occasion I voted fox as the worse which may surprise many since yes I am a Trump supporting Republican. I voted Fox because to me there is nothing worse than a deceiver. I know CNN and MSNBC are Trump hating networks bias as all get out. Fox pretends to deliver unbias news while it is clearly bias and liberal promoting. The glee in the eyes of those downing or bringing people on to down Trump and his supporters are sicking. One American News is what I watch the most except for Hannity The Next Revolution (Steve Hilton) Tucker Laura and Judge Jeanine. I don’t watch Levin because he puts me to sleep. Oh and Greg Gutfield I do watch him for comedy.

25. John Barry

May 21, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Without a doubt, ONN the best.

26. Stephaine Johnston

May 21, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Fox has gone very left and I voted them the worse for the fact that they are deceitful saying they are one thing and doing another.

27. Stephaine Johnston

May 21, 2019 at 11:07 pm

28. Ron P

May 23, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Are you Implying that that DEPLORABLE DUMMY RAT DEMOCRATS are
    LIARS , THUGS and TRAITORS !

29. Jamie

May 25, 2019 at 11:31 am

Not anymore! Toare getting as bad as CNN and NBC

30. MReeves [email protected]

May 27, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Only watch FOX and only trust about 6 of their shows

31. viper1

May 27, 2019 at 9:32 pm

i agree totally

32. Harry Balls!

May 27, 2019 at 9:39 pm

CNN sucks!

33. Gary

July 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Both CNN and MSNBC are made of the same BS and Fake “Journalists”! Fox, in spite of it’s new “left-leaning” ownership, especially FOX “Opinion” programs such as Tucker, Hannity, and Ingerham are the best!

Polls

POLL: Do you agree with President Trump calling the pandemic the “Chinese Virus”?

• Is the Fake News media covering for China?

Anti-Trump media outlets are attacking President Trump for calling the coronavirus the "Chinese virus."

They claim it's "racist" to describe the virus as "Chinese" -- after the country this pandemic originated in.

But President Trump has pushed back, saying China should be held responsible for its failure to contain the virus and putting lives at risk.

Polls

POLL: Should Rachel Maddow be canceled?

• Should Rachel Maddow be canceled?

Even the liberal Washington Post is fed up with MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, likening her to a conspiracy theorist.

Maddow spent months hyping up the Mueller Report, and when it failed to deliver the goods on Trump she was seen crying on national television.

Meanwhile she still gets trounced by Sean Hannity in the TV ratings race.

Polls

POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

• POLL: Worst Cable News Anchor?

The Fake News Media is working around the clock attacking President Trump.

Americans are making a stand and showing they have no appetite for fake news and baseless attacks against President Trump and conservatives.

Even with polls clearly showing their failures, fake news hosts and anchors continue to perpetuate lies and hoaxes including the Russian collusion conspiracy and impeachment.