Tucker Carlson

Joe Biden was shaking with anger as Tucker Carlson revealed the secret that will end him

Nobody on network television tells the truth quite like Tucker Carlson.

He isn’t afraid to expose secrets that nobody else will touch.

And Joe Biden was shaking with anger as he revealed the secret that will end him.

At this point, Joe Biden is essentially the presumptive Democrat nominee for President.

There is virtually no chance for his closest competitor, Bernie Sanders, to catch up to him.

But now that he is basically the only chance Democrats have to take on President Donald Trump in November, there are questions about his mental well-being.

Tucker Carlson went into detail on this topic in a recent discussion with network senior political analyst Brit Hume.

He began by asking Hume about Biden’s recent history of aggressive remarks.

“I don’t want to be unfair to Biden, sincerely, I don’t want to pull one clip out of context,” Carlson begins. “But, there have been a number of them recently, where the former vice president explodes in aggression. It’s noticeable. I don’t remember him doing that in years past. What do you think this is?”

The most recent example of Biden’s aggression, which Carlson references, is a video where he told a union auto plant worker that he is “full of s*it” during a recent campaign stop.

Hume states that historically Biden “can sometimes work himself up into a passion in speeches and so on when he’s arguing about issues in a debate,” but that he doesn’t “remember him exploding at voters, like he did [in Michigan] today.”

He goes on to explain that this act of aggression comes on the heels of a number of forgetful statements from him.

“More recently, however, he’s begun to forget things,” Hume explains. “He didn’t know what state he is in. He couldn’t remember exactly where he was when he met with the Parkland students, when he said it was in the White House and it was long after he had been out of the White House. That sort of thing.”

Finally, he contends that “there isn’t any doubt” that Biden “is losing his memory and is getting senile.”

Considering that Biden is 77-years-old, it isn’t shocking that he is losing the edge he once had.

And things will almost certainly get worse for him as the election nears ever closer.

Do you think Joe Biden is getting senile?

1. John Redman

March 16, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I hope/predict that the ghost of Curtis Dunn will be waved in Plagiarjoe Bidenist’s face and he will fall like big tree in a hurricane. Curtis Dunn, for those that do not remember, was the innocent SOBER truck driver that, in 1972, hit a car that ran a stop sign. The distracted driver was killed along with her daughter. The woman was the wife of the brand new corrupt US Senator Plagiarjoe Bidenist. Plagiarjoe ruined the poor guy’s life by insinuating that Curtis had been drinking that morning. How that could have made his wife run that stop sign didn’t matter because political capitol HAD to be made regardless. Curtis died in 1999 but the slurs continued until 2007. The evil MSM never came to his defense instead facilitating Bidenist’s attacks the whole time. No, Bidenist will not survive 1 minute of stage time with DJT. I hope he strokes and dies for that and his MANY crimes.

2. Larry Farina

March 16, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Biden belongs in a Nursing Home

3. Bob Peterson

March 16, 2020 at 10:19 pm

It appears that J. Redman is right on target.
    Biden is evidently losing it and that will come
    out in the shakeout. Pray for the country.

4. M M Cohen

March 16, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Clearly Biden is beseiged and losing memory of past and recent events. It’s sad and. clearly a serious concern for citizens who he wishes to serve. The choice is a senile past VP and a commie, neither of which should be president

5. Richard Os

March 16, 2020 at 10:32 pm

JOE BIDEN HAS MADE FAR TOO MANY MISTAKES IF A PERSON MAKES 1 OR EVEN 3 MISTAKES IT’S OVERLOOKED BUT JOE HAS SURPASSED HIS COUNT. HE IS UNFIT TO SERVE OUR NATION & LACKS HIS OWN AGENDA & WILL USE OBAMA’S FAIL AGENDA. NO THANKS JOE!

6. anonymous

March 16, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Sounds like some of his evil deeds that he has done in the past are coming back to bite him.Well deserving of it.

7. Mary Robinson

March 16, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Tucker Carlson is right about Biden and it’s getting worse all the time. If the Democrats are so desperate they need to try to find a person who wants actually run America and not beat Trump was the main thing on their mind. Sad day for America if a Democrat was to win, but we have a winning President that actually knows how to get America back to the best it can be.

8. Russell

March 16, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Senile yes and the lying Sob is now a senile lying sob. That fool was lying 35 years ago when he preached about his Ivy League degree from college. Not, he’s a liar and now a know cheat, a crook, just follow the money feed back from Ukraine through His Son Hunter. Let’s see how much has funneled into uncle Joes back account.

9. Rudolph Gutierrez

March 16, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Quid pro joe is getting abit more loose with his tounge. People should begin too wonder if he is really getting absent minded. Yep I think the democratic front runner is just about cooked and ready to be baisted by the now president.

10. sanjosemike

March 16, 2020 at 10:48 pm

I am 77 years old. I am a retired surgeon. I did a large number of procedures I no longer remember how to do, because it has been MANY years since I did them. I can still close wounds and do simple I and D’s. I could still remove shrapnel from a wound or glass fragments.

I am still an expert on local anesthesia. I still have some marbles.

But unless it was an emergency and you had nobody else, you’re best off having a younger surgeon who still remembers how to do the procedures do them for you.

I used to be an amateur concert pianist. My hands are slow. I am getting old.

I am too old to be a president. It would not be a good idea.

I have some marbles. But not the same number I had when I was 50.

Biden should bow out. His wife should tell him to. Bernie is 10 times worse. God forbid Bernie.

Sanjosemike (no longer in CA)

11. DonRS

March 16, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Its a deadly combination of issues any Presidential candidate MUST NOT HAVE:

1. Biden is the DUMBEST MAN IN WASHINGTON, DC
    2. Biden appears to suffer the onset of Dementia
    3. Biden seems to be afflicted with Senility

Other than that, he is the perfect Democrat candidate for President.

12. Karen Maryland

March 16, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Biden is not a man of moral character. He rolls with the tide, not with integrity and truth. God forbid he becomes president. It is also quite obvious that he suffers from senility and should in no way become president or head of any other organization.

13. willowa

March 16, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Just say no, to (weird) Groping Joe!

14. B. E.

March 16, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you. Democrats think Biden will be elected. Biden has already said he will have a female V.P. Think it could be H. R. C. Biden by some quirk gets elected. He gets declared incompetent. H.R.C. becomes president.

15. Richard Dabillo

March 16, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Can you imagine Pres. Biden participating on a summit meeting with the other world leaders and making the gaffes he has made recently, it would be disastrous for our great nation, with all due respect to Mr. Biden, he is no longer mental capable of representing our great nation any where, sorry.

March 16, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Joe Biden is in the stages of Alzheimer’s, the reason I say that is I have had dealings with patients through driving them to physical therapy and he shows the same symptoms as they have. If he wants to be elected president he should have a complete physical and mental exam. We are not electing a man only to be replaced in 6 months by a vice-president chosen by the crooked DNC.

17. Robert Oziomek

March 16, 2020 at 11:13 pm

I will love to see creepy Joe debate Trump. He won’t last five minutes.

18. RR

March 16, 2020 at 11:16 pm

My Grandmother got really aggressive when she was losing it. Accusing people of stealing her scooter and such. She could remember things from her childhood and how to play some games of cards but couldn’t remember what happened yesterday. Joe is like that. He thinks that he is running for Senate- a longer term memory than running for President. He thinks that The Affordable Care Act, or as Joe calls it, The O’Biden, Bama Care Act, was clearest.

19. Johnwfolsom

March 16, 2020 at 11:16 pm

I am an 81 year old retiredAtty. I do know where I am ,which State I am in and who I plan on voting for for President and it is not someone who has little memory . I am supporting President Trump and suggest all thinking Americans do the same. We need a real business man and we have one that I think loves America!

20. Nana

March 16, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Creepy, sleepy Joe is showing classic signs of early on-set Alzheimer’s Disease. Lose of memory and extreme aggression are most typical! And now he wants to sit down at the debate to take questions? He is both physically and mentally NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT!

If there is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, he will be indicted for having Hunter act on his behalf as an unregistered foreign agent! Is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Hunter took $1.5 billion from China, millions and millions from Ukraine, Romania and other countries? It’s time that We, the People see from the DOJ that there is JUSTICE in our land!

21. THOMAS

March 16, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Crazy Joe Biden is going off the edge of sanity !

I am voting for President Donald Trump ! May he Keep Making America Great !

Donald Trump 2020 !

22. Ginny

March 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I think Biden is just on his period. He uses the word Period a lot. Like, there will be no deportations, Period. I call him Period Joe. I’m an always Trumper!

23. Betty J Harrison

March 16, 2020 at 11:54 pm

he shows many of the same actions people with alzhimers does including my late husband

24. Carol Colvin

March 16, 2020 at 11:58 pm

Yes He is senile, has dementia. It’s scary to think he would be President.

25. Scott

March 17, 2020 at 12:08 am

Biden is NOT “getting senile”. He’s BEEN senile for a long time, and the disease is progressing.

26. JoeyP

March 17, 2020 at 12:13 am

This sounds a LOT like what happened with WOODROW WILSON when he was incapacitated with a STROKE, and other people made his decisions for him. Imagine what type of decisions that would be made by Left Wing Liberals (taking away ALL of our Constitutional Rights, making HORRIBLE legislation in HIS name, with HIS signature, etc.). Do NOT vote for either Senile Joe OR KOMRAD Bernie if you LOVE or CARE for your country. This Christian Republic is HANGING in the BALANCE . . . One Concerned and SHOCKED Patriot. Team Trump and his allies 2020.

27. Kevin

March 17, 2020 at 12:49 am

This guy is way past senility!

28. Nana

March 17, 2020 at 1:03 am

He has dementia. Went thru it with my mother in law who went from a sweet kind lady to having fits of aggression. She never cursed in her life and then started cursing at her great grand kids for no reason. Poor thing did not remember any of it. Then she began to have paranoia. The person that we had going by every day to help her with her bath and fix her lunch was licensed and bonded and well vetted. Of course mom accused her of stealing her rosary. I found it, stuffed in a sock in a drawer where only she could have put it. But she wanted me to call the sheriff on the poor woman. And it gets worse from there. Joe is unfit to be President and his family and the DNC knows it. Post election if he wins, his VP will run the country. So there you have it. The Obama team will be back in power. For the sake of your families, vote for Trump in November.

29. Pat Webb

March 17, 2020 at 1:17 am

In his present state of mind, he could really go of the deep end as the pressures of the election get more intense! He is not capable of handling the office of President and the American voters are aware of this! If he continues on this path of self-destruction, Trump will win, hopefully, by a landslide!!

30. Laughing atyou

March 17, 2020 at 3:12 am

Senile pedophile joe biden was always mean and always selfish. Joe the pedophile has never cared a bit about Americans. He cares about making himself money and power

31. Ex liberal

March 17, 2020 at 3:26 am

Biden is a nut.

Why the hell would anyone vote for him?

I really want to know. Why would any american vote for a senile old pedophile who used his position in government to enrich himself and his family at tax payers expense?

Why would you stupid jerk liberals/ democrats do that? Are that stupid? Are you that completely insane?

Dont say he is better then the alternative because you all know that is a lie. Example why you would vote for a senile old pedophile to be president?

Come on give me an answer!

32. BobL.

March 17, 2020 at 3:40 am

Biden ought to thank his lucky stars that auto worker didn’t take his invitation to “come outside”. Joe may think he’s still a tough guy but I doubt if he’d last 30 seconds with a guy half his age. And it would serve him and his big mouth right, damned old fool!

33. Dan Gibson

March 17, 2020 at 4:05 am

One need only imagine the scene in a POTUS — BIDEN debate. Ohhh, the CARNAGE… the HUMANITY …
    TRUMP IN 2020 ! ( hint: the numbers on November 3 will be an embarrassment to the democraps )

34. hank Bradley

March 17, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Biden is a Democrat, I don’t need to know anything else to vote for my president and his Donald Trump.

35. Pamela in Ellingwood

March 17, 2020 at 1:43 pm

The theory I have read and heard about is that Biden would be a “puppet” president. Whoever is vice-president and others would be the people that are truly running the country and making important decisions. So that alone is pretty scary. The theory continues that after a short time, Biden would resign for medical reasons, therefore, the chosen vice-president would, of course, be the President whoever that may be. Think – Hillary, AOC . That’s stunningly awful.

36. gandolf the White

March 17, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Dan Gibson Sleepy Joe wouldn’t remember why he went outside in the first place.

37. Mary

March 17, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Biden is definitely losing it, he even told this auto worker, I don’t work for you. If you want to be POTUS Joe, yes you do work for us.

38. katie cook

March 17, 2020 at 6:19 pm

JoeyP, I have been saying for sometime that the DEMWITS want Biden in the running, so everyone else will drop out, then if elected, they can use him as a puppet. I pray every day that Trump wins!If not then America is doomed!

39. katie cook

March 17, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Yes, it is quite evident that Biden has Alzheimer. It is quite sad actually, even though I wouldn’t vote for him sick or well! This disease is terrible! I wouldn’t wish this on anyone!

40. Lea

March 17, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Gandolf the white: “Sleepy Joe wouldn’t remember why he went outside in the first place!” That’s for Darn Sure! Only Way To Vote On This November 3rd, Is To VOTE RED RED RED ALL THE WAY, PERIOD!!! VOTE TRUMP2020Landslide Victory!!! 👍🙏🇺🇸

41. Deanna Correa

March 17, 2020 at 10:26 pm

I think he’s getting senile or has Dementia.

42. John Edwards

March 18, 2020 at 2:12 am

Of course Biden is senile and it’s getting worse every day. The possibility that he could actually become the President of the USA is scary beyond belief no matter how remote a possibility.

43. Andrew Marshall

March 18, 2020 at 4:52 am

There is no doubt that he is a senile old man. He has made numerous comments that were outright false, and keeps forgetting important things. The problem is too many people, himself included, try to cover things up so they don’t seem important enough to worry about.

44. Malkah

March 18, 2020 at 8:50 am

Joe Biden is going a “Great job”.YES! He will win the nomination & we will have a “very capable, caring, compassionate POTUS in our White House.

45. Dave

March 18, 2020 at 10:22 pm

He is a “NUT” job for sure, doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that he is like Reagan was at the end of his Presidency and Nancy had to cover for him at times. And I just wonder “who” will be the puppet master and the VP candidate. But since there are sooooooooo many Demwitts I don’t like starting with Pelosi, Waters, Shiftless, Schummer, Swallwell, Booker, Harris, the Dimwitt from Hawaii, they guy who lied about Vietnam, AOC, Omar, Talib, Presley etc as an Independent I will vote for TRUMP!

46. Joe B

March 18, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Mr. Biden surely has Dementia. He shows all the Simptons of it in all his speeches and his combativeness is apparent in how he speaks to the voting public. Like asking them if they want to take it outside.

47. Judy

March 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm

A “little”?????? How about a lot senile?

48. boone1

March 18, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Anyone that would vote democrat best get ready for a civil war.And Biden will start it.

49. robert barrientos

March 18, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Comment from somebody – “doing a great job” x are you serious ? He may win the Nomination but definitely not the Presidency x He has been in Elected Political Office for 30-40 odd years and What is his Accomplishment ? If you cannot see him speaking and answering questions capably without gaffes or the right data/info or correlations to the questions or just a pandering leftist Agenda not to mention his Age and his mental acuity
    – and also challenging a lot of questioners and there are a lot of instances – He is a major problem

50. Jono

March 19, 2020 at 1:09 am

I also think it is dementia or even early stage of Alzheimers. Especially the aggression.. I thought if Sanders had pushed a little harder during the debate, Biden would have erupted……..

51. Will Ozier

March 19, 2020 at 10:17 am

The shallow, one-word characterizations of Biden as “senile” or “dementia” illustrates the superficiality of the writers’ perspective. Biden has always been feisty on issues he cares about. I saw nothing new in his behavior in the clip. Remember several years ago, he threatened to take Trump out “behind the barn and teach him a lesson!”

52. John

March 19, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Not only is Biden senile, but Biden is a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
    Biden has no place in our government! That also goes for all the DemoCraps!

53. Anna l

March 19, 2020 at 7:03 pm

I am very surprised that his wife let him to be be used by dems like that he is not him self confused many time and god forbid he is elected and in the case of nuclear war the need of pushing red button I hope that he pushes the righ one.

54. John Hamilton

March 21, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I AM CONFIDENT THAT HE HAS DEMENTIA ! he is not fit to be president due to his health !!!!

55. THOMAS

March 21, 2020 at 10:25 pm

There is not one Democrat that I would trust or think they are capable of flushing a toilet !
    They ALL are Worthless Piles of EXCREMENT !

56. Daniel

March 21, 2020 at 10:32 pm

There is no question or doubt that Joe Biden has politically and mentally seen better days! To be an effective president you have to bring your “A” game every day to every situation. Joe has proven the he will not be dependable to do the task necessary of being in the oval office or representing the USA!

57. Larry

March 21, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Yes i believe that he has the beginning to Dementia

58. Robert

March 21, 2020 at 11:13 pm

I believe Joe Biden is going to “TANK” either before the convention or at the convention -I sincerely doubt he will ever be President because of the Burisma scandal or due to his declining mental state. When this happens, expect Hillary Clinton to come “swooping in” to “save the day” as she still considers herself the Democrat party’s savior and of course because she was “robbed” four years ago. Do not count Hillary out, she is determined and considers herself a major player. GO TRUMP 2020 – Keep building the wall!

59. John Charlton

March 21, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Why would Joe’s family let him make a fool of himself?. I don`t believe democrat has the American people in mine to make America Great they seem to run on hate that never a good thing. I remember when America was a melting pot for all well that was over 200 years ago
    and we believe in GOD` freedom` free Speech`I don’t remember hater in their when will it stop and will the American people become one again (In GOD We Trust)

60. Dennis B Anderson

March 22, 2020 at 6:35 am

There is no other piece of scheit that smells and acts like him. Obama has distanced himself from him.We still have the same problems Obama left us with. You`re going to run on that? You want our guns when you should have closed the borders to the illegals and jailed the criminal element.He`s the joke the gods played on all Americans.

61. RD

March 22, 2020 at 10:34 am

Think? ROFLMAO.

This guy is a few chunks of meat short of a kabob.

62. Patricia Cochran

March 25, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Now to be honest, I am not a big fan of Joe Biden, however, he certainly is not the man he used to be and that most positively may be a medical issue. No-one likes to think he/she, spouse, friend or co-worker will be burdened by these devastating ailments. What I don’t understand is how the folks in his campaign can continue to push him to perform the duties he must, in order to be a
    comparable adversary to Pres. Trump during the election and debates. How sad that they should burden him and humiliate him for their desires. He probably would not be able to complete even the first term, or maybe even year in office. Therefore, one should be doubly careful who you vote for when the running mate is chosen. As they will certainly be the leader of our country soon.

63. JD

March 29, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Do I think he’s getting senile! Ha he’s been steadily going down hill for some time, there’s no way he could lead this country I don’t believe he could lead a pack of cub scouts, maybe He could lead some brownies Into his fondling hands the old perv that he is. We all better pray President Trump gets in for another term or we’re all screwed

64. Richard

March 29, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Alzheimer’s Joe never was the brightest bulb in the pack, that’s why O’Dumbo chose him. Now, Joe can’t remember his name sometimes.
    Hi! Hi! I’m Joe, Joe ___________ ah,ah, Jill help me out. Oh, ya! Joe O’Biden and I’m running, to be your Senator, I think. Moving on.

65. Deborah Narvaiz

March 30, 2020 at 3:36 am

How can anyone, regardless of political affiliation look at Joe and not see he is clearly suffering from dementia. The confusion, the increasing aggression, the memory problems. This is a Senior Statesman, a former VicePresident. It is cruel to march him out in public and allow his problems to be forced for the media. And beyond understanding how they think he could ever serve as President in this condition. There is obviously a hair and switch shaping up. They think Biden will win, at which time he will retire and his VP would take over.

66. Linda

March 31, 2020 at 11:19 pm

The Dems are just keeping him in until Cuomo announces his run. Then the will flee Sleepy Joe in a NY Minute.

67. Lawrence Falcone

April 1, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Sleepy Joe needs to be in a retirement home under heavy medication.

68. Guy

April 1, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I am afraid that the Dems will run Joe as their candidate and select Hillary as his running mate in an unveiled, blatant attempt to put her in the presidential seat if he is elected and after he is forced to step down due to health-related issues (dementia, senility, unable to take the pressure of the job etc.?)

Tucker Carlson

The Left is losing their minds after what Tucker Carlson revealed about coronavirus lockdowns

The radical Left can’t stand Tucker Carlson.

From his Fox News show, he constantly destroys their radical agenda.

And now the Left is losing their minds after what Tucker Carlson revealed about coronavirus lockdowns.

Democrats have become the Party of lockdowns in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.

This is despite the death rate of infected persons being less than one percent, and evidence from states that have relaxed lockdown orders showing they don’t work.

Currently, there is no place more dangerous for those with coronavirus than Democrat-run states.

And this is resulting in Americans standing up.

Patriots are taking to the streets demanding their freedoms back.

State’s like Michigan and Pennsylvania, which are huge players in the 2020 election, have had some of the largest protests against these orders.

In response, Democrats have thrown every insult in the book at these anti-lockdown patriots.

They have been called uneducated, racist, and bigoted on all of the left-wing news networks.

Even some left-wing Fox News hosts have bought into the hype and attacked the protesters.

But one voice on Fox News who has been consistent in his support of the protests is Tucker Carlson.

On his show, which is the most popular on the entire network, he went on an epic rant about lockdown orders and in support of the protests against them.

Carlson begins by talking about how many Democrats are using coronavirus as a massive power-grab, singling out several officials.

He begins with Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker:

“In Illinois for example, J.B. Pritzker, an aging ne’er-do-well who bought the governor’s title a year and a half ago for $172 million in inherited money, has issued yet another emergency order. This time, Pritzker vows to imprison business owners if they try to reopen.”

He then targets New York City’s “pothead Mayor Bill de Blasio,” pointing out that he “announced that anyone who dares to swim will be yanked out of the water, of course, because the virus spreads so easily in the ocean. Pothead Bill.”

Carlson also talks about the ridiculous rule in Los Angeles, where beachgoers can only walk on wet sand.

After pointing out all these ridiculous rules put in place, he hits the nail on the head explaining exactly why this is happening.

“This is what happens when neurotic dumb people get power,” Carlson explained. “They do neurotic dumb things and then throw you in jail if you complain about it.”

Thankfully, we have a President who at least isn’t buying into all this hysteria.

Do you approve of President Trump’s handling of coronavirus?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson had to say just one word to destroy Adam Schiff’s life in a big way

The Deep State is terrified of Tucker Carlson.

With one of the biggest audiences on television, he challenges their anti-Trump schemes five days a week.

And with just one word Tucker Carlson just destroyed Adam Schiff’s life in a big way.

While many hosts on Fox News are abandoning President Donald Trump and his supporters, likely due to influence from new Fox board members like Paul Ryan, Tucker Carlson isn’t backing down.

He has been an ally of President Trump and his America First agenda since day one.

And even in the face of massive George Soros-funded efforts to kick him off the air, he hasn’t given an inch.

In a recent airing of his show, he proved that by taking on Rep. Adam Schiff.

Carlson called on Schiff to resign for his conduct relating to the case of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

He tears Schiff a new one, even going so far as to call him a “sociopath.”

“A normal person would not behave that way, could not behave that way,” Carlson begins. “Conscience would prevent it. Adam Schiff is a sociopath. He will do or say anything to achieve power. He is unfit to hold office. He should resign. And not just Adam Schiff, the entire apparatus of official Washington has been exposed by these transcripts, as well as by the documents just released in the Michael Flynn case, we went over last night.”

Carlson goes on to expose the entire hoax, pointing to testimony from government Attorney Brandon Van Grack’s testimony in November of 2019, where he quotes him as saying, “The F.B.I. was engaged in a legitimate and significant investigation into whether individuals associated with the campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump were coordinating with the Russian government.”

As Carlson notes, that same filing includes Van Grack stating that the now-infamous phone call between Flynn and the Russian ambassador, which Flynn was charged and just recently exonerated for, was of central importance, saying “It was imperative that the F.B.I. determine whether and why such communications with the Russian Ambassador had occurred?”

The problem with this, as Carlson points out, is that recent filings released by the Department of Justice show that both of those statements were lies.

That DOJ filing states that there was “no derogatory information, tying Michael Flynn to the Russian government.”

Carlson points out that events like this are the reason why people don’t trust the government.

But his disdain isn’t just for Schiff and his Deep State allies.

Carlson goes on to blast Republicans who were in control of the government as all of this went down, stating:

“It’ll be very interesting and we’re going to sit back and enjoy it., as Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell and Richard Burr and so many of the other useless Senate Republicans, the total phoneys who tell you they’re representing you but don’t, explain why they didn’t really do anything to stop the derailment of America while it was in progress.”

Do you think Gen. Michael Flynn should sue the Deep State for the way they treated him?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson absolutely shredded Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a big secret she fears

Socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes she is above criticism.

But Tucker Carlson doesn’t care, and continues to challenge her on her extremism.

And he just absolutely shredded her by exposing the big secret she fears.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez constantly pushes the story about her upbringing that she wants the world to believe.

According to her, she grew up to a lower-class upbringing in the Bronx, and eventually pulled herself up to her humble career as a bartender before being elected to Congress.

This is the narrative she likes to push, and believes nobody should ever raise any question.

But in reality, that is far from the truth about how she was raised.

In reality, growing up she lived a much different life than what she claims, not even going by the name Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but instead going by “Sandy Ocasio.”

And Carlson discussed this and much more in a recent segment of his Fox News show, Tucker Carlson Tonight.

He torched the socialist as a “child of privilege” who is too narcissistic to accept that reality.

“The most consistent byproduct of privilege always and everywhere is narcissism, so it’s not surprising that our pampered overlords just cannot shut up about themselves,” Carlson said.

“Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t make sense as a person until you learn she grew up as Sandy Ocasio within the affluent suburb of Westchester,” Carlson continued. “Then went on to get a silly pointless degree from a silly pointless private college.”

“Of course she did,” he continued on. “And it’s so obvious once you know it. Thank you, Wikipedia. And she is a child of privilege, not some kid from the streets. Someone who actually grew up in the Bronx would be far too embarrassed to drone on about herself on Instagram.”

Needless to say, the Left wasn’t happy about this segment.

Left-wing “news” blogs like The Daily Beast blasted Carlson as some sort of hypocrite for pointing this out.

They point out the fact that Carlson himself grew up in a wealthy family, with his mother making millions off of Swanson frozen-food, which they flaunted by using his full name, “Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson.”

But much like President Donald Trump, Carlson doesn’t hide the fact that he came from wealth.

Both Carlson and Trump assuredly had some advantage due to their upbringing, but were able to advance far beyond their roots with their success.

The difference between Carlson and Ocasio-Cortez is that one of the two doesn’t try to hide their upbringing, and use it as a way to shield themselves from criticism.

Do you think Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a hypocrite?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.