Tucker Carlson

Joe Biden was shaking with anger as Tucker Carlson revealed the secret that will end him

Nobody on network television tells the truth quite like Tucker Carlson.

He isn’t afraid to expose secrets that nobody else will touch.

And Joe Biden was shaking with anger as he revealed the secret that will end him.

At this point, Joe Biden is essentially the presumptive Democrat nominee for President.

There is virtually no chance for his closest competitor, Bernie Sanders, to catch up to him.

But now that he is basically the only chance Democrats have to take on President Donald Trump in November, there are questions about his mental well-being.

Tucker Carlson went into detail on this topic in a recent discussion with network senior political analyst Brit Hume.

He began by asking Hume about Biden’s recent history of aggressive remarks.

“I don’t want to be unfair to Biden, sincerely, I don’t want to pull one clip out of context,” Carlson begins. “But, there have been a number of them recently, where the former vice president explodes in aggression. It’s noticeable. I don’t remember him doing that in years past. What do you think this is?”

The most recent example of Biden’s aggression, which Carlson references, is a video where he told a union auto plant worker that he is “full of s*it” during a recent campaign stop.

Hume states that historically Biden “can sometimes work himself up into a passion in speeches and so on when he’s arguing about issues in a debate,” but that he doesn’t “remember him exploding at voters, like he did [in Michigan] today.”

He goes on to explain that this act of aggression comes on the heels of a number of forgetful statements from him.

“More recently, however, he’s begun to forget things,” Hume explains. “He didn’t know what state he is in. He couldn’t remember exactly where he was when he met with the Parkland students, when he said it was in the White House and it was long after he had been out of the White House. That sort of thing.”

Finally, he contends that “there isn’t any doubt” that Biden “is losing his memory and is getting senile.”

Considering that Biden is 77-years-old, it isn’t shocking that he is losing the edge he once had.

And things will almost certainly get worse for him as the election nears ever closer.

Do you think Joe Biden is getting senile?

1. John Redman

March 16, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I hope/predict that the ghost of Curtis Dunn will be waved in Plagiarjoe Bidenist’s face and he will fall like big tree in a hurricane. Curtis Dunn, for those that do not remember, was the innocent SOBER truck driver that, in 1972, hit a car that ran a stop sign. The distracted driver was killed along with her daughter. The woman was the wife of the brand new corrupt US Senator Plagiarjoe Bidenist. Plagiarjoe ruined the poor guy’s life by insinuating that Curtis had been drinking that morning. How that could have made his wife run that stop sign didn’t matter because political capitol HAD to be made regardless. Curtis died in 1999 but the slurs continued until 2007. The evil MSM never came to his defense instead facilitating Bidenist’s attacks the whole time. No, Bidenist will not survive 1 minute of stage time with DJT. I hope he strokes and dies for that and his MANY crimes.

2. Larry Farina

March 16, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Biden belongs in a Nursing Home

3. Bob Peterson

March 16, 2020 at 10:19 pm

It appears that J. Redman is right on target.
    Biden is evidently losing it and that will come
    out in the shakeout. Pray for the country.

4. M M Cohen

March 16, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Clearly Biden is beseiged and losing memory of past and recent events. It’s sad and. clearly a serious concern for citizens who he wishes to serve. The choice is a senile past VP and a commie, neither of which should be president

5. Richard Os

March 16, 2020 at 10:32 pm

JOE BIDEN HAS MADE FAR TOO MANY MISTAKES IF A PERSON MAKES 1 OR EVEN 3 MISTAKES IT’S OVERLOOKED BUT JOE HAS SURPASSED HIS COUNT. HE IS UNFIT TO SERVE OUR NATION & LACKS HIS OWN AGENDA & WILL USE OBAMA’S FAIL AGENDA. NO THANKS JOE!

6. anonymous

March 16, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Sounds like some of his evil deeds that he has done in the past are coming back to bite him.Well deserving of it.

7. Mary Robinson

March 16, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Tucker Carlson is right about Biden and it’s getting worse all the time. If the Democrats are so desperate they need to try to find a person who wants actually run America and not beat Trump was the main thing on their mind. Sad day for America if a Democrat was to win, but we have a winning President that actually knows how to get America back to the best it can be.

8. Russell

March 16, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Senile yes and the lying Sob is now a senile lying sob. That fool was lying 35 years ago when he preached about his Ivy League degree from college. Not, he’s a liar and now a know cheat, a crook, just follow the money feed back from Ukraine through His Son Hunter. Let’s see how much has funneled into uncle Joes back account.

9. Rudolph Gutierrez

March 16, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Quid pro joe is getting abit more loose with his tounge. People should begin too wonder if he is really getting absent minded. Yep I think the democratic front runner is just about cooked and ready to be baisted by the now president.

10. sanjosemike

March 16, 2020 at 10:48 pm

I am 77 years old. I am a retired surgeon. I did a large number of procedures I no longer remember how to do, because it has been MANY years since I did them. I can still close wounds and do simple I and D’s. I could still remove shrapnel from a wound or glass fragments.

I am still an expert on local anesthesia. I still have some marbles.

But unless it was an emergency and you had nobody else, you’re best off having a younger surgeon who still remembers how to do the procedures do them for you.

I used to be an amateur concert pianist. My hands are slow. I am getting old.

I am too old to be a president. It would not be a good idea.

I have some marbles. But not the same number I had when I was 50.

Biden should bow out. His wife should tell him to. Bernie is 10 times worse. God forbid Bernie.

Sanjosemike (no longer in CA)

11. DonRS

March 16, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Its a deadly combination of issues any Presidential candidate MUST NOT HAVE:

1. Biden is the DUMBEST MAN IN WASHINGTON, DC
    2. Biden appears to suffer the onset of Dementia
    3. Biden seems to be afflicted with Senility

Other than that, he is the perfect Democrat candidate for President.

12. Karen Maryland

March 16, 2020 at 10:55 pm

Biden is not a man of moral character. He rolls with the tide, not with integrity and truth. God forbid he becomes president. It is also quite obvious that he suffers from senility and should in no way become president or head of any other organization.

13. willowa

March 16, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Just say no, to (weird) Groping Joe!

14. B. E.

March 16, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you. Democrats think Biden will be elected. Biden has already said he will have a female V.P. Think it could be H. R. C. Biden by some quirk gets elected. He gets declared incompetent. H.R.C. becomes president.

15. Richard Dabillo

March 16, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Can you imagine Pres. Biden participating on a summit meeting with the other world leaders and making the gaffes he has made recently, it would be disastrous for our great nation, with all due respect to Mr. Biden, he is no longer mental capable of representing our great nation any where, sorry.

March 16, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Joe Biden is in the stages of Alzheimer’s, the reason I say that is I have had dealings with patients through driving them to physical therapy and he shows the same symptoms as they have. If he wants to be elected president he should have a complete physical and mental exam. We are not electing a man only to be replaced in 6 months by a vice-president chosen by the crooked DNC.

17. Robert Oziomek

March 16, 2020 at 11:13 pm

I will love to see creepy Joe debate Trump. He won’t last five minutes.

18. RR

March 16, 2020 at 11:16 pm

My Grandmother got really aggressive when she was losing it. Accusing people of stealing her scooter and such. She could remember things from her childhood and how to play some games of cards but couldn’t remember what happened yesterday. Joe is like that. He thinks that he is running for Senate- a longer term memory than running for President. He thinks that The Affordable Care Act, or as Joe calls it, The O’Biden, Bama Care Act, was clearest.

19. Johnwfolsom

March 16, 2020 at 11:16 pm

I am an 81 year old retiredAtty. I do know where I am ,which State I am in and who I plan on voting for for President and it is not someone who has little memory . I am supporting President Trump and suggest all thinking Americans do the same. We need a real business man and we have one that I think loves America!

20. Nana

March 16, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Creepy, sleepy Joe is showing classic signs of early on-set Alzheimer’s Disease. Lose of memory and extreme aggression are most typical! And now he wants to sit down at the debate to take questions? He is both physically and mentally NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT!

If there is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW, he will be indicted for having Hunter act on his behalf as an unregistered foreign agent! Is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that Hunter took $1.5 billion from China, millions and millions from Ukraine, Romania and other countries? It’s time that We, the People see from the DOJ that there is JUSTICE in our land!

21. THOMAS

March 16, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Crazy Joe Biden is going off the edge of sanity !

I am voting for President Donald Trump ! May he Keep Making America Great !

Donald Trump 2020 !

22. Ginny

March 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm

I think Biden is just on his period. He uses the word Period a lot. Like, there will be no deportations, Period. I call him Period Joe. I’m an always Trumper!

23. Betty J Harrison

March 16, 2020 at 11:54 pm

he shows many of the same actions people with alzhimers does including my late husband

24. Carol Colvin

March 16, 2020 at 11:58 pm

Yes He is senile, has dementia. It’s scary to think he would be President.

25. Scott

March 17, 2020 at 12:08 am

Biden is NOT “getting senile”. He’s BEEN senile for a long time, and the disease is progressing.

26. JoeyP

March 17, 2020 at 12:13 am

This sounds a LOT like what happened with WOODROW WILSON when he was incapacitated with a STROKE, and other people made his decisions for him. Imagine what type of decisions that would be made by Left Wing Liberals (taking away ALL of our Constitutional Rights, making HORRIBLE legislation in HIS name, with HIS signature, etc.). Do NOT vote for either Senile Joe OR KOMRAD Bernie if you LOVE or CARE for your country. This Christian Republic is HANGING in the BALANCE . . . One Concerned and SHOCKED Patriot. Team Trump and his allies 2020.

27. Kevin

March 17, 2020 at 12:49 am

This guy is way past senility!

28. Nana

March 17, 2020 at 1:03 am

He has dementia. Went thru it with my mother in law who went from a sweet kind lady to having fits of aggression. She never cursed in her life and then started cursing at her great grand kids for no reason. Poor thing did not remember any of it. Then she began to have paranoia. The person that we had going by every day to help her with her bath and fix her lunch was licensed and bonded and well vetted. Of course mom accused her of stealing her rosary. I found it, stuffed in a sock in a drawer where only she could have put it. But she wanted me to call the sheriff on the poor woman. And it gets worse from there. Joe is unfit to be President and his family and the DNC knows it. Post election if he wins, his VP will run the country. So there you have it. The Obama team will be back in power. For the sake of your families, vote for Trump in November.

29. Pat Webb

March 17, 2020 at 1:17 am

In his present state of mind, he could really go of the deep end as the pressures of the election get more intense! He is not capable of handling the office of President and the American voters are aware of this! If he continues on this path of self-destruction, Trump will win, hopefully, by a landslide!!

30. Laughing atyou

March 17, 2020 at 3:12 am

Senile pedophile joe biden was always mean and always selfish. Joe the pedophile has never cared a bit about Americans. He cares about making himself money and power

31. Ex liberal

March 17, 2020 at 3:26 am

Biden is a nut.

Why the hell would anyone vote for him?

I really want to know. Why would any american vote for a senile old pedophile who used his position in government to enrich himself and his family at tax payers expense?

Why would you stupid jerk liberals/ democrats do that? Are that stupid? Are you that completely insane?

Dont say he is better then the alternative because you all know that is a lie. Example why you would vote for a senile old pedophile to be president?

Come on give me an answer!

32. BobL.

March 17, 2020 at 3:40 am

Biden ought to thank his lucky stars that auto worker didn’t take his invitation to “come outside”. Joe may think he’s still a tough guy but I doubt if he’d last 30 seconds with a guy half his age. And it would serve him and his big mouth right, damned old fool!

33. Dan Gibson

March 17, 2020 at 4:05 am

One need only imagine the scene in a POTUS — BIDEN debate. Ohhh, the CARNAGE… the HUMANITY …
    TRUMP IN 2020 ! ( hint: the numbers on November 3 will be an embarrassment to the democraps )

34. hank Bradley

March 17, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Biden is a Democrat, I don’t need to know anything else to vote for my president and his Donald Trump.

35. Pamela in Ellingwood

March 17, 2020 at 1:43 pm

The theory I have read and heard about is that Biden would be a “puppet” president. Whoever is vice-president and others would be the people that are truly running the country and making important decisions. So that alone is pretty scary. The theory continues that after a short time, Biden would resign for medical reasons, therefore, the chosen vice-president would, of course, be the President whoever that may be. Think – Hillary, AOC . That’s stunningly awful.

36. gandolf the White

March 17, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Dan Gibson Sleepy Joe wouldn’t remember why he went outside in the first place.

37. Mary

March 17, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Biden is definitely losing it, he even told this auto worker, I don’t work for you. If you want to be POTUS Joe, yes you do work for us.

38. katie cook

March 17, 2020 at 6:19 pm

JoeyP, I have been saying for sometime that the DEMWITS want Biden in the running, so everyone else will drop out, then if elected, they can use him as a puppet. I pray every day that Trump wins!If not then America is doomed!

39. katie cook

March 17, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Yes, it is quite evident that Biden has Alzheimer. It is quite sad actually, even though I wouldn’t vote for him sick or well! This disease is terrible! I wouldn’t wish this on anyone!

40. Lea

March 17, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Gandolf the white: “Sleepy Joe wouldn’t remember why he went outside in the first place!” That’s for Darn Sure! Only Way To Vote On This November 3rd, Is To VOTE RED RED RED ALL THE WAY, PERIOD!!! VOTE TRUMP2020Landslide Victory!!! 👍🙏🇺🇸

41. Deanna Correa

March 17, 2020 at 10:26 pm

I think he’s getting senile or has Dementia.

42. John Edwards

March 18, 2020 at 2:12 am

Of course Biden is senile and it’s getting worse every day. The possibility that he could actually become the President of the USA is scary beyond belief no matter how remote a possibility.

43. Andrew Marshall

March 18, 2020 at 4:52 am

There is no doubt that he is a senile old man. He has made numerous comments that were outright false, and keeps forgetting important things. The problem is too many people, himself included, try to cover things up so they don’t seem important enough to worry about.

44. Malkah

March 18, 2020 at 8:50 am

Joe Biden is going a “Great job”.YES! He will win the nomination & we will have a “very capable, caring, compassionate POTUS in our White House.

45. Dave

March 18, 2020 at 10:22 pm

He is a “NUT” job for sure, doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that he is like Reagan was at the end of his Presidency and Nancy had to cover for him at times. And I just wonder “who” will be the puppet master and the VP candidate. But since there are sooooooooo many Demwitts I don’t like starting with Pelosi, Waters, Shiftless, Schummer, Swallwell, Booker, Harris, the Dimwitt from Hawaii, they guy who lied about Vietnam, AOC, Omar, Talib, Presley etc as an Independent I will vote for TRUMP!

46. Joe B

March 18, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Mr. Biden surely has Dementia. He shows all the Simptons of it in all his speeches and his combativeness is apparent in how he speaks to the voting public. Like asking them if they want to take it outside.

47. Judy

March 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm

A “little”?????? How about a lot senile?

48. boone1

March 18, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Anyone that would vote democrat best get ready for a civil war.And Biden will start it.

49. robert barrientos

March 18, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Comment from somebody – “doing a great job” x are you serious ? He may win the Nomination but definitely not the Presidency x He has been in Elected Political Office for 30-40 odd years and What is his Accomplishment ? If you cannot see him speaking and answering questions capably without gaffes or the right data/info or correlations to the questions or just a pandering leftist Agenda not to mention his Age and his mental acuity
    – and also challenging a lot of questioners and there are a lot of instances – He is a major problem

50. Jono

March 19, 2020 at 1:09 am

I also think it is dementia or even early stage of Alzheimers. Especially the aggression.. I thought if Sanders had pushed a little harder during the debate, Biden would have erupted……..

51. Will Ozier

March 19, 2020 at 10:17 am

The shallow, one-word characterizations of Biden as “senile” or “dementia” illustrates the superficiality of the writers’ perspective. Biden has always been feisty on issues he cares about. I saw nothing new in his behavior in the clip. Remember several years ago, he threatened to take Trump out “behind the barn and teach him a lesson!”

52. John

March 19, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Not only is Biden senile, but Biden is a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
    Biden has no place in our government! That also goes for all the DemoCraps!

53. Anna l

March 19, 2020 at 7:03 pm

I am very surprised that his wife let him to be be used by dems like that he is not him self confused many time and god forbid he is elected and in the case of nuclear war the need of pushing red button I hope that he pushes the righ one.

54. John Hamilton

March 21, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I AM CONFIDENT THAT HE HAS DEMENTIA ! he is not fit to be president due to his health !!!!

55. THOMAS

March 21, 2020 at 10:25 pm

There is not one Democrat that I would trust or think they are capable of flushing a toilet !
    They ALL are Worthless Piles of EXCREMENT !

56. Daniel

March 21, 2020 at 10:32 pm

There is no question or doubt that Joe Biden has politically and mentally seen better days! To be an effective president you have to bring your “A” game every day to every situation. Joe has proven the he will not be dependable to do the task necessary of being in the oval office or representing the USA!

57. Larry

March 21, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Yes i believe that he has the beginning to Dementia

58. Robert

March 21, 2020 at 11:13 pm

I believe Joe Biden is going to “TANK” either before the convention or at the convention -I sincerely doubt he will ever be President because of the Burisma scandal or due to his declining mental state. When this happens, expect Hillary Clinton to come “swooping in” to “save the day” as she still considers herself the Democrat party’s savior and of course because she was “robbed” four years ago. Do not count Hillary out, she is determined and considers herself a major player. GO TRUMP 2020 – Keep building the wall!

59. John Charlton

March 21, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Why would Joe’s family let him make a fool of himself?. I don`t believe democrat has the American people in mine to make America Great they seem to run on hate that never a good thing. I remember when America was a melting pot for all well that was over 200 years ago
    and we believe in GOD` freedom` free Speech`I don’t remember hater in their when will it stop and will the American people become one again (In GOD We Trust)

60. Dennis B Anderson

March 22, 2020 at 6:35 am

There is no other piece of scheit that smells and acts like him. Obama has distanced himself from him.We still have the same problems Obama left us with. You`re going to run on that? You want our guns when you should have closed the borders to the illegals and jailed the criminal element.He`s the joke the gods played on all Americans.

61. RD

March 22, 2020 at 10:34 am

Think? ROFLMAO.

This guy is a few chunks of meat short of a kabob.

62. Patricia Cochran

March 25, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Now to be honest, I am not a big fan of Joe Biden, however, he certainly is not the man he used to be and that most positively may be a medical issue. No-one likes to think he/she, spouse, friend or co-worker will be burdened by these devastating ailments. What I don’t understand is how the folks in his campaign can continue to push him to perform the duties he must, in order to be a
    comparable adversary to Pres. Trump during the election and debates. How sad that they should burden him and humiliate him for their desires. He probably would not be able to complete even the first term, or maybe even year in office. Therefore, one should be doubly careful who you vote for when the running mate is chosen. As they will certainly be the leader of our country soon.

63. JD

March 29, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Do I think he’s getting senile! Ha he’s been steadily going down hill for some time, there’s no way he could lead this country I don’t believe he could lead a pack of cub scouts, maybe He could lead some brownies Into his fondling hands the old perv that he is. We all better pray President Trump gets in for another term or we’re all screwed

64. Richard

March 29, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Alzheimer’s Joe never was the brightest bulb in the pack, that’s why O’Dumbo chose him. Now, Joe can’t remember his name sometimes.
    Hi! Hi! I’m Joe, Joe ___________ ah,ah, Jill help me out. Oh, ya! Joe O’Biden and I’m running, to be your Senator, I think. Moving on.

65. Deborah Narvaiz

March 30, 2020 at 3:36 am

How can anyone, regardless of political affiliation look at Joe and not see he is clearly suffering from dementia. The confusion, the increasing aggression, the memory problems. This is a Senior Statesman, a former VicePresident. It is cruel to march him out in public and allow his problems to be forced for the media. And beyond understanding how they think he could ever serve as President in this condition. There is obviously a hair and switch shaping up. They think Biden will win, at which time he will retire and his VP would take over.

66. Linda

March 31, 2020 at 11:19 pm

The Dems are just keeping him in until Cuomo announces his run. Then the will flee Sleepy Joe in a NY Minute.

67. Lawrence Falcone

April 1, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Sleepy Joe needs to be in a retirement home under heavy medication.

68. Guy

April 1, 2020 at 9:32 pm

I am afraid that the Dems will run Joe as their candidate and select Hillary as his running mate in an unveiled, blatant attempt to put her in the presidential seat if he is elected and after he is forced to step down due to health-related issues (dementia, senility, unable to take the pressure of the job etc.?)

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson may go off the air because of this pressure campaign

The American Left will not relent on their campaign to silence all conservative voices.

Instead, Democrats are only escalating their calls for a complete and total shutdown of their opposition’s ability to speak.

And now Tucker Carlson may go off the air because of this pressure campaign.

The Washington Post joined CNN in their effort to pressure cable companies from dropping Fox News.

Liberal columnist Max Boot authored an op-ed where Boot claimed Fox News needed to be treated like a foreign terrorist group and that communications platforms in America needed to act in concert to decrease its reach.

“There is a whole infrastructure of incitement that will remain intact even after Trump leaves office,” Boot argued. “Just as we do with foreign terrorist groups, so with domestic terrorists: We need to shut down the influencers who radicalize people and set them on the path toward violence and sedition.”

Boot applauded the moves by Big Tech companies to censor President Trump and Boot wondered why cable providers shouldn’t take similar action against Fox News.

“Anyone who cherishes our democracy should be grateful to the management of Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites for their newfound sense of social responsibility,” Boot added. “We should expect at least the same level of responsibility from broadcast media — and in particular from Fox News, which has the largest reach on the right.”

Boot added that Fox News should demand its hosts stop making false claims and that if Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity continued to spread “disinformation” cable companies should no longer carry Fox News.

“If [they] won’t listen, then large cable companies such as Comcast and Charter Spectrum, which carry Fox News and provide much of its revenue in the form of user fees, need to step in and kick Fox News off,” Boot continued.

Over the last four years, the Fake News Media weaponized the terms “misinformation” and “fact check.”

“Misinformation” now means any information that Democrats don’t like or that contradicts their preferred narrative.

“Fact checks” also only really amount to partisan reporters’ opinion checking or context checking statements made by Republicans to claim that what Democrats think is really right if you just consider this additional context.

But now social media platforms can take these “misinformation” claims and “fact checks” and use them to censor conservative speech online.

CNN, The Washington Post, and a growing number of liberal activists in the media are now trying to force cable companies to adopt this censorship regime and ban Fox News, Newsmax, and One America News, which will leave the American people a choice of far-left networks CNN and MSNBC on cable.

Tucker Carlson

Jill Biden may very well be America’s next First Lady.

But there is something about her the Left doesn’t want Americans to focus on.

And Tucker Carlson told one truth about Jill Biden that Democrats did not want to hear.

Over the weekend, the Wall Street Journal published an op-ed from Joseph Epstein where Epstein mocked Jill Biden and the media by referring to her as “Dr. Jill Biden.”

Epstein pointed out that Biden is not really a doctor since she does not have a medical degree.

Biden got a “Doctorate in Education” in 2007 from Delaware University writing her thesis on community college retention.

The Fake News Media was of course outraged that anyone would dare to criticize Jill Biden.

“The part when he expresses disdain for black women now being included in getting honorary degrees is some next level hideousness,” fake news CNN host Jake Tapper wrote in response to the Journal publishing this piece.

“Lots of dunking going on of this insane piece. But not enough attention being paid to a WSJ opinion piece aiming to be taken seriously referring to the soon-to-be First Lady as ‘kiddo,’” New York Times reporter Sopan Deb tweeted.

On Monday night, Tucker Carlson addressed Jill Biden’s fake doctor title claiming she was one degree short of “Dr. Pepper” and that Jill Biden had the same degree as “Dr. Bill Cosby.”

“Jill Biden is not a doctor, no. Maybe in the same sense Dr. Pepper is,” Carlson told the audience. “In 2007, at the age of 55, she got a doctorate in education, so she’s got the same degree as Dr. Bill Cosby.”

Carlson brought up the fact that Joe Biden himself said that his wife went back to get her degree because she wanted her name to appear first on the mail that came to their house.

Jill Biden – Carlson explained – suffered from “status anxiety” and she “decided to cure that, as so many do in our country, with another pointless title.”

The media loves referring to Dr. Jill Biden by her fake title.

The New York Times once referred to Jill Biden as a doctor more times than they did neurosurgeon and actual doctor Ben Carson.

Journalists stretched this ridiculous news cycle out for four days because Jill Biden’s fake title of doctor represents the overeducated class of elites that now dominates the highest levels of American institutions, one of which is the media.

Someone pointing out the absurdity of Jill Biden calling herself a doctor is not just poking fun at Jill Biden, it’s mocking the elites.

Donald Trump

Fox News is facing a moment of crisis.

Viewers are checking out competitors as many in the audience see Fox News taking on an anti-Trump bias to its coverage.

And Tucker Carlson went on TV and made one giant announcement about his future at Fox News.

Over the weekend, a screenshot of a post on the social media app Parler announced Tucker Carlson was leaving Fox News.

The post was a hoax, but it gained so much traction that Carlson addressed on-air Monday night.

Carlson explained to viewers that not only was he staying on Fox News, but that Fox News was expanding his role on the network to give him more exposure.

“Before we get to the next segment, a quick note about the show. Over the weekend we got a lot of calls asking if we’re leaving Fox News. Ironically, at that very moment, we were working on a project to expand the amount of reporting and analysis we do in this hour across other parts of the company. This show is not going anywhere. It’s getting bigger. The people who run Fox News want more of it, not less, and we are grateful for that. We’ll have specifics soon, but as always, thank you for your trust in us. We’ll do our best to be worthy of it.”

Fox News is facing criticism from its audience that its news programming is moving Left and adopting CNN-like talking points about Donald Trump’s accusations of voter fraud.

That talk only intensified over the weekend when Fox weekend anchor Leland Vittert attacked Trump campaign legal team member Erin Perrine over the campaign’s legal challenges to the votes in some states.

Carlson draws the biggest audience on all of cable news and Trump supporters trust him to give a fair and accurate take on the day’s events.

Fox expanding Carlson’s role could be a way for Fox to blunt competitors like Newsmax – who has seen the viewership increase from about 25,000 viewers for any given show to nearly one million – who are capitalizing on some Fox hosts turning on the President.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.