Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

1. barto

November 13, 2019 at 11:04 pm

In Judge NAPS case it is obvious, he is mad because he didn’t get an APPOINTMENT in the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, that he has expecting….btw, someone tell him he needs to add more black shoe-polish to his hair!

2. Betty

November 13, 2019 at 11:23 pm

As long as Judge Napolitano thought he was or could be, still a possibility for the SC, he pretended to be a Republican. He has always been left leaning in his “legal” analysis. I have never trusted him, and have always wondered if there is a connection to Janet. I wish Fox would turn him loose and get a judge that is competent.

3. Lorraine E Blazich

November 13, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Napolitano has been compromised like so many other judges. He has become a liberal democrat and he now supports the far left agenda.

4. Brigitte M Goldstein

November 13, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Napolitano is a Fox contributor and I wish they would stop calling on him. But he does not represent Fox News.

5. Michael

November 13, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Of course Fox has joined the liberal media, they were bought by Disney Coporation. Disney is very liberal, anti 2nd amendment, anti hunting. Do I need to say more? They are slowly changing to liberal format to try to keep and slowly brainwash the current viewers to the liberal point of view! The civil war is coming. Over 650,000 people died during the civil war, millions will die in the going civil war and their deaths will be on the Adam Shift and Nancy Pelosis heads. At the end of civil wars the guilty are held accountable. Adam should remember that, because he will cry like a baby just before they hang him.

6. Rebecca Dewhirst

November 13, 2019 at 11:42 pm

He’s a sore loser and I will never listen to him or take his advice very poor judge in my estimation

7. steve Alley

November 13, 2019 at 11:45 pm

FOX NEEDS TO GET RID OF Napolitano. hIS COMMENTARY IS OBVIOUSLY BIAS AND IS OFFENSIVE TO THE “FAIR AND UNBIASED” APPROACH THAT fOX NEWS REPRESENTS!

8. Vince

November 13, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I never watched him before and will never watch in future

9. JOHN POKORSKI

November 13, 2019 at 11:47 pm

There are more RINOs than there are Republicans and even Democrats. Jeff Flake, Mitt Romney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Boehner, Paul Ryan…..they are growing like mold inside of Adam Schiff’s skivvies.

RINOs are treacherous SOBs that can’t be trusted any further than you can trust a Democrat to tell the truth. RINOs need to be weeded out of the Conservative garden…and Pronto!

10. Betty Sakai

November 13, 2019 at 11:58 pm

I agree. You are intuitive, astute. Napolitano compromised, how I don’t know, but he must not be trusted. He should be replaced.

11. Pete

November 14, 2019 at 12:04 am

Andrew Napolitano is full of opinions and misinformation that should be ignored!

12. Susan Croome

November 14, 2019 at 12:07 am

No I;m done with judge N. it is blatantly obvious he is sour grapes. We always fast forward him on TV as we no longer can stand him

13. Jesse

November 14, 2019 at 12:16 am

I don’t watch anything on tv anymore unless I’m watching cops, most wanted or something like that. I get my news on line

14. Dale Krawczyk

November 14, 2019 at 12:20 am

Any time that Judge Nap is on FOX, I immediately turn the channel. He was off of the air for a short time last year, it should have been pertinent. Perhaps he could join Sheppard Smith and take Mike Wallace with them. I’m sure CNN would welcome all three

November 14, 2019 at 12:21 am

Fat Nap, is a Faggot he gets together with Rep Swallowell.

16. Edmund Hickey

November 14, 2019 at 12:22 am

I have watched and listened to Judge Nap ever since he started on Fox. I have seen him change. Now I rarely pay attention to what he spews because of his switch to the Left, just like the owners of Fox, the Murdock brothers, after they took over Fox from their father. Fox used to be the oasis of fair and balanced news but since firing Bill O’Reilly and hiring Democrats Juan Williams and Donna Brazille, now converting Judge Nap and censoring what the hosts can say, it is only a matter of time before Fox starts losing viewers and ratings. I used to have Fox going on all day but now I watch more of the Food network and only tune in to selected Fox hosts. I will certainly avoid watching or listening to Williams, Brazille and Judge Nap.If I want Leftist diatribe I can tune in CNN.

17. Linda

November 14, 2019 at 12:30 am

He has no business be on FOX with such obvious bias due to a personal vendetta. Even I as ascertain Nap is not Supreme Court material. Are not we lucky not to have such a petty person on the Court.

18. NJ Guy

November 14, 2019 at 12:31 am

You can say gay, you don’t have to use the word faggot! I’m gay and I am a Trump supporter. Yes, he is gay btw. I live in his area and know from reliable mutual friends.

19. Ash-ca-Nazi

November 14, 2019 at 12:45 am

Nappy will be hung after we hang most of O-ba-ba-ba-mas Cabinet.
    Treason is a Death Penalty crime.

20. Elvis Bob Rasputin

November 14, 2019 at 1:14 am

Except this is a lie or you’re just uninformed. Disney bought the film side of Fox – 20th/21st Century Fox. Fox News is not owned by Disney

21. Truckman

November 14, 2019 at 1:20 am

that’s the reason I watch mostly ONA for news as well as some Fox business

22. Meme

November 14, 2019 at 1:29 am

QUESTION,IS FOX LOSING YOUR DAY TIME AUDIENCE.RATHER WATCH A MORE INTELLECT CHANNEL.FOX BUSINESS HAVE INTELLECTS,WHAT HAPPEN YOU’VE LOST YOU TRUE AND HONEST COMMENTATORS? DID THEY SOLD OUT THE AMERICAN AUDIENCE.WATCHING YOU’RE DAYTIME CHANNEL IS LIKE WATCHING DAYTIME SOAPS OR THE CIRCUS LIKE CNN.THANKS FOR HAVE A BETTER NIGHT TIME AUDIENCE Are you Soros Puppets?

23. Rani

November 14, 2019 at 1:32 am

I don’t know why Fox even has Napolitano as the legal analyst because Napolitano is not, and never has been, a Federal Court Judge. There’s a big difference between Federal and State Court Judges. Napolitano never came into contact with Federal Court Statutes which are much different than State Court Statutes. He isn’t qualified to become a Supreme Court Justice. Just because he knew President Trump personally, doesn’t mean that he could sway to give him a Supreme Court nomination. Too bad he’s a two-face who has turned on the President. Fox should replace him with a retired Federal Judge who wouldn’t be looking for a SC appointment. Can’t stand Napolitano.

24. Henry Messer

November 14, 2019 at 1:35 am

There is a new network OAN and they don’t put on the show that Fox does. They report the actual news.

25. henry ducharme

November 14, 2019 at 1:59 am

done with fox

26. LDC

November 14, 2019 at 2:33 am

FOX IS GOING DISNEY!!!
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

27. james ronald hunt

November 14, 2019 at 2:40 am

Exactly, i have said that all along and i can not wait until he goes OUT the same door horse head Smith went out!!!

28. Michael Hodges

November 14, 2019 at 3:57 am

Pants on fire have refused to put my comments out to be read. I know pants on fire is not ready to be a news agency.

29. Sonny Silock

November 14, 2019 at 5:06 am

His actions justify why Trump did not consider him for the Supreme Court.
    His demeanor is childish.Fox should give him the boot along with Wallace and Howie.They should all go to the Shepard Smith graveyard.

30. Enna

November 14, 2019 at 5:30 am

I fast forward Andy Nappy, never did listen to his 2 faced garbage. You never know what color his hair will be

31. Desert Fox

November 14, 2019 at 5:36 am

Fox news sucks with Ryan on the board. As for Napolitano another disgrace to the eyetalians just like the dago (no class-low class) Palooooozi.

32. Leon Donahue

November 14, 2019 at 5:46 am

Nappy used to be an lead speaker against open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. Now he is condeming President Trumps actions. I will no longer support Nappy to be even a dog catcher let alone a judge.

33. John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:19 am

The comments of dead fish like the ex-judge and catfish Wallace just proves that Fox is not being objective but rather attempting to suck up to both the liberal and conservative audience. It doesn’t work that way idiots. You are instead alienating both groups and remember which side (conservative) made you famous and rich.

34. John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:22 am

Well said.

35. Mary Jo Anderson

November 14, 2019 at 12:26 pm

How much longer will they allow him to Pontificate. I used to like him but he has turned….perhaps he is ill…and should retire!

November 14, 2019 at 1:01 pm

The worst of the slime was John (Songbird) McCain. Got rich from the military industrial complex, which is why he never saw a war he did not like. He got what He deserved, KARMA. Always makes you pay for your evil! He was more a Democrat than a Rhino. Jeff Flake was just as bad, must be something in the Arizona water or their brains just got baked by the sun.

37. Harry Nye III

November 14, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Nappy got to go …. let’s see True conservatives not the fake ones !!!

38. Gerry

November 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm

This clown has always been a piece of dog sh** !!!! He is full of worthless unimportant BS that means nothing. He is just anothe scumbag who wanted a position in Trump’s administration and was NOT worthy of getting it so now like all demoSCUM little girls is throwing his little temper tantrums. Ever since the 2 idiot son’s took over fox has been going the way of cnn. I don’t watch the morning program anymore, I will never watch hemmer and that hypocrite blonde. All I watch is Carlson,Hannity and Ingraham.

39. Jim

November 14, 2019 at 4:49 pm

The judge needs to go…. he too like so many of our politicians these days your only good to me” what have you done for me lately”. The judge taking a 180 degree turn simple shows he been a fake support the entire time. He will fit in well with the fake news media

40. Bob Cottrell

November 14, 2019 at 7:04 pm

It’s the network bosses who pay them who are at fault telling them what to say, getting use to some of them I just don’t listen to dumb. But Wallace is the real phony trying to be the BIG shot on FOX as the oldest,smartest get to the dirt reporter makes me sick and I turn off Fox then. Problem with Wallace he can’t find anything against Trump just keeps trying like hell. We know who to watch on FOX and the rest can go to hell.

41. DonRS

November 15, 2019 at 1:34 pm

The transformation of FoxNews into just another FakeNewsMedia outlet is UNDENIABLE! Out of that bad news, is good news. There is a HUGE opportunity for a new network to replace the destruction of FoxNews, orchestrated by Rupert Murdock’s IDIOT CHILD, Lachlan Murdock. Lachlan seems intent on making a small fortune – from a large INHERITED fortune!

42. TSmith

November 15, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Napolitano is and always has been a big mouth, self serving blowhard! It just seems that he ahs been getting more and more liberal slanted. I never liked him before, and now I can’t stand to hear his voice or look at his face. Get rid of him!!!!

43. Thomas la follette

November 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm

The Judge, Juan,,Breat, Chris, and thank goodness Shepard is all ready gone!
    It’s time fox cleaned house

TRUMP N PENCE IN 2020
    Fox and friends all the way
    USA
    [email protected]
    TOM LA FOLLETTE
    KEWANNA IN
    46939

44. Alan Wright

November 16, 2019 at 12:54 am

I haven’t watched FOX News in over a year and have no intention of doing so again. They need me a hell of a lot more than I need them.

Well, that’s not exactly true. I do watch them just to see which advertisers I DO NOT WANT TO USE!

45. Obbirdwatcher

November 16, 2019 at 1:08 am

I think he needs to go back out on the sidewalk or just away from Fox News!!

46. Richard Dean Adams

November 16, 2019 at 2:00 am

What makes you think he will live through the war.

47. CLEMENTE

November 16, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I HAVE SWITCHED TO ONE AMERICA NEWS FOR A MORE FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS PROGRAM

48. Betty J Harrison

November 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

agree Hope fox News under the sons is turning into another anti trump news. If they are fair and report REAL news both Pro and anti Trump I can take it but if they start runnng Trump doe=wn like this Will find another news network to watch

49. Mary Sundberg

November 16, 2019 at 6:08 pm

What is happening to Fox Mews. They used to be fair & truthful. They are going downhill fast & aboutvto loose a watcher. Napolatino needs to go. The judge appears to be like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Fox needs to listen to their viewers & clean up their act.

50. Ginger

November 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I agree. This Nap fool needs to take a nap and get off of Fox. He is totally worthless. I stopped listening to him about a year ago. Now, the only time I see his ugly face or see what he said is when the fake msm want to promote something stupid that he said. He should lose his law license. He has said so many incorrect things about the law. He has no credibility.

51. Mia

November 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Absolutely right. He is a little man with bad hairplugs.

52. WhiteFalcon

November 16, 2019 at 9:48 pm

I used to like Napolitano but any more he is just another schitty-assed liberal. He is now yet another reason I don’t watch FOX NEWS.

53. dennis

November 17, 2019 at 12:51 am

Talk about a sore loser. Why is The Nap still on the air. I change the channel when he comes out to give his always never Trump opinions

54. Laney Gail Broadhurst

November 17, 2019 at 1:06 am

I only watch a few Fox shows anymore. I get different perspectives, but these people (Jessica, Juan, Judge, etc) hate
    Trump and don’t hesitate to tell everyone. They lost me completely on the weekends. I only watch Hannity and Laura Ingram. The rest of the shows have the hateful democrats. I’m watching more OAN and I would love to see Hannity and Laura go over to that.

55. Joseph Cagnina

November 18, 2019 at 8:02 pm

The judge uses his title to convince the audience that he is highly intellectual and honest. If the judge cannot see what is actually taking place in Political America he is not as much of a legal mind as he makes out to be.

56. Jack

November 19, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Fox has become Liberal with half their people and half their reporting. The Judge N. should be let go as well as Chris Wallace. what a liberal hack. Sheperd Smith leaving was excellent. You try to be so fair and balanced that your are Liberal 101. If this country lets this impeachment go through the U. S. is sunk. Our Democratic party has lost its wheels. They have come off. Schiff and all his army, Pelosi, Schumer, and of course the four super Liberals who are questionable in their philosophy.
    Fox has to get back to their conservative ways and reporting. Our way to life depends on it. Poor old Chuck Todd over on NBC–what a joke.

57. Doc W R Hunter

November 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm

WE NEED A NEW NEWS OUTLET TO BE FORMED, IMMEDIATELY. True Journalism and only Confirmed News Stories from around the world. JUST the TRUTH! NO OPINIONS for TRUTH!

58. Linda

November 22, 2019 at 1:26 am

Ginger, I absolutely agree with you regarding the Judge. When he opens his mouth it ends up not being correct. Can you imagine what he was like when he was judge on the bench. Freightening!!

59. Rose P

November 23, 2019 at 4:15 am

Judge???? Napolitano makes me physically ill, he is a lying, back stabbing, camera hungry jerk who probably got his “title” from a novel he found in a book store. Fox if you are smart get rid of him before he drags the entire show down!!

60. tommy

November 24, 2019 at 12:54 am

I quit watching him several months ago. He is such pompous know it all

61. mbr722

November 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm

He only wanted an appointment. To try and get it he licked a##. He reverted to his true self when it was clear he wasn’t going to get an appointment to the Supreme Court. Childish behavior hasn’t helped him much. Throwing innuendo and garbage around still makes it innuendo and garbage. He needs to crawl back under his rock.

This MSNBC contributor’s unbelievably disgusting elitist rant against this Republican will make you sick

The Left do not have a positive message going into the Midterm elections.

So they’ve resorted to slinging mud at Republicans in hopes of distracting voters.

And this MSNBC contributor’s unbelievably disgusting elitist rant against this Republican will make you sick.

Democrats cannot run on the economy, law and order, or foreign policy, so their Midterm has devolved into nothing more than demonizing Republicans at all costs.

In one of the most dangerous and authoritarian speeches in Presidential history, Joe Biden referred to the 74 million Americans who voted for former President Donald Trump as a threat to democracy, and Democrats’ allies in the corporate-controlled media are all for it.

But MSNBC contributor Elie Mystal went one step further in a despicable attack on Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker.

“‘I’m just a poor country Senatorial candidate who isn’t that smart and doesn’t know a lot about a lot of things,” Mystal said, mimicking Walker. “But what I do know is that I should be your Senator so I can represent you in Congress, even though I don’t know stuff like a nice suit would know because, apparently, suits have brains now.”

“I don’t know a lot of stuff, but I know that I should be your Senator so I can vote exactly like Mitch McConnell tells me to vote,” he continued. “Because I’ve just told you I am too stupid to figure it out for myself.’ That is the game plan.”

It was bad enough that he mocked Walker’s speech, but he also repeatedly called him “stupid,” an attack that obviously would have been frontpage news had it been levied against a Republican.

It’s also rich that Mystal pretends that Congressional Democrats are somehow the mavericks of Washington, D.C. who don’t engage in groupthink and routinely vote against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) or Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) left-wing agenda.

“And it’s doing two things right,” Mystal continued. “It’s one, the obvious kind of old school, lower expectations. As long as he doesn’t drool, or even if he does drool, as long as he doesn’t trip over his own drool, he will be like, oh, Walker exceeded expectations, right? So that is just part of the media horse race game.”

“But the other thing is to remind these white MAGA, bigoted Southerners that, ‘Don’t worry, they’re not electing a black man that’s going to be able to think for himself, that he is too stupid to do anything but vote in the way he is told to vote by his white superiors,’” he claimed. “Two things with one dumbass press conference.”

Democrats love nothing more than attacking black Republicans as too “stupid” to think for themselves, while calling them “Uncle Toms” and “race traitors” for… thinking for themselves and leaving the Democrat plantation.

But Mystal not only insulted Herschel Walker, he insulted every Republican voter in the nation, especially Georgia.

This is the Democrat’s playbook for you – call half the country evil in hopes of scaring enough people to the polls.

This left-wing “fact-checker” attempted damage control for the Left. But all they got was a major reality check.

Republicans are accustomed to always having to play defense.

That is until Donald Trump inspired many conservatives to go on offense causing Democrats to scramble.

Now this left-wing “fact-checker” attempted damage control for the Left. But all they got was a major reality check.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis exposed the Democrats’ hypocrisy when he sent 50 illegal aliens to Martha’s Vineyard to raise awareness about Joe Biden’s Border Crisis.

Even Democrat Mayors have begged the Biden regime for assistance, but those calls are never returned.

But Democrats could no longer ignore the problem when illegal aliens showed up to the supposed “sanctuary jurisdiction” of Martha’s Vineyard.

The Left went into a fit of rage and accused DeSantis of “kidnapping” and “human trafficking.”

A Sheriff in Bexar County, Texas, even launched an investigation into Governor DeSantis despite the fact that no law was broken, and a left-wing extremist activist group filed a frivolous lawsuit against the Governor, as well.

Not to be left out, the corporate-controlled media also went hysterical, with NBC News deleting a tweet that compared the supposed “asylum seekers” to “trash.”

“Florida Gov. DeSantis sending asylum-seekers to Martha’s Vineyard is like ‘me taking my trash out and just driving to different areas where I live and just throwing my trash there,’ a founding member of a foundation which helps refugees says,” the NBC News tweet declared.

Now, left-wing “fact-checker” Politifact is running interference for Democrats, claiming that a “housing shortage” is why the illegal aliens were promptly shipped out from Martha’s Vineyard.

Politifact’s verified account posted in the comment section of Breitbart’s Facebook page, claiming the left-wing elitist island’s “housing crisis” was to blame, and was promptly smacked down.

“That’s hilarious!,” one commenter replied. “You do realize that you’re talking about a place where most of the homes have 10 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a guest house. Those of us that live in the real-world call that a motel.”

“They have more than 50 rooms available RIGHT NOW in bnb’s,” another pointed out.

“So why are they a sanctuary city then???” yet another asked, pointing out the clear deception of the Left’s virtue signaling.

One commentator even called out Martha’s Vineyard resident, and former President, Barack Obama, by noting that “Obama’s birthday tent alone could house them!”

Governor DeSantis, though, didn’t need the back up, as he nailed Democrats with a statement of his own.

“And all of those people in D.C. and New York were beating their chests when Trump was President, saying they were so proud to be sanctuary jurisdictions, saying how bad it was to have a secure border,” DeSantis explained. “But the minute even a small fraction of what those border towns deal with every day is brought to their front door, they all of a sudden go berserk, and they’re so upset that this is happening.”

“It just shows you their virtue-signaling is a fraud,” the Governor declared.

Democrats are masters of insulating themselves from the ramifications of their own extremist ideology.

But now they’re being forced to face the music.

The Democrat machine has been selling its narrative for decades.

But every once in a while the truth trickles out.

And PBS is attempting to whitewash the racist, anti-semetic history of this beloved Democrat.

The Left revere Presidents who expanded the power of the federal government, which is why they love former President Franklin D. Roosevelt so much.

When Roosevelt ran for office in 1932, he accused President Herbert Hoover of implementing socialist policies, and as soon as he took office, FDR doubled down on all of Hoover’s government interventions.

Among Democrats, FDR is always at the top or near the top of every “best Presidents” list.

But contrary opinions about FDR are never discussed in so-called “mainstream” circles.

Now, documentary filmmaker Ken Burns is whitewashing then-President Roosevelt’s treatment of Jewish refugees during World War II.

“Historian and Holocaust scholar Rafael Medoff told the Times of Israel that Ken Burns’s new documentary, The U.S. and the Holocaust, which airs on PBS this week, whitewashes President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s wartime record on saving Jews,” Breitbart reported. “Specifically, Medoff claims that Burns exaggerates the role FDR played in rescuing Jewish refugees from Europe, falsely claiming that the U.S. took in more refugees than any other country.”

“Quotas that Roosevelt directly controlled were partly responsible for the death of Anne Frank and tens of thousands of other Jews, he said, who were denied asylum from Europe,” the report continued.

Burns is a typical left-wing Hollywood elite, so it’s no wonder that his documentary would burnish the image of FDR, the closest thing America has had to a monarch.

Among his many ridiculous government interventions, Roosevelt made it illegal to own gold and grow certain crops, because he was attempting to create artificial demand in order to “solve” the Great Depression.

“Public opinion was not in charge of US immigration policy; President Roosevelt was,” Medoff wrote. “It was the Roosevelt administration, not the public, that decided to suppress immigration below what the existing law permitted, by searching high and low for reasons to disqualify visa applicants. One of the main reasons the waiting list was long was because the German quota was kept unfilled in 11 of Roosevelt’s 12 years as President.”

“More than 190,000 quota places that could have been used for Jewish refugees instead sat unused,” he continued. “The year that the Frank family tried to immigrate, 1941, the quota was only 47% filled; there was plenty of room for Anne and her family — if the administration had not been trying so hard to keep Jews out.”

Roosevelt’s implementation of Japanese internment camps – as well as German and Italian camps – often gets swept under the rug or downplayed by the Left.

FDR also knowingly appointed a white supremacist member of the KKK to the Supreme Court, and promised segregationists in the South that he would not pass any anti-lynching laws.

That was the deal he made in order to get the New Deal through Congress.

None of the inconvenient facts about Roosevelt will ever be explored in any serious way by Democrats or their allies in the Fake News Media.

They have a left-wing narrative to uphold.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.