Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

1. barto

November 13, 2019 at 11:04 pm

In Judge NAPS case it is obvious, he is mad because he didn’t get an APPOINTMENT in the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, that he has expecting….btw, someone tell him he needs to add more black shoe-polish to his hair!

2. Betty

November 13, 2019 at 11:23 pm

As long as Judge Napolitano thought he was or could be, still a possibility for the SC, he pretended to be a Republican. He has always been left leaning in his “legal” analysis. I have never trusted him, and have always wondered if there is a connection to Janet. I wish Fox would turn him loose and get a judge that is competent.

3. Lorraine E Blazich

November 13, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Napolitano has been compromised like so many other judges. He has become a liberal democrat and he now supports the far left agenda.

4. Brigitte M Goldstein

November 13, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Napolitano is a Fox contributor and I wish they would stop calling on him. But he does not represent Fox News.

5. Michael

November 13, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Of course Fox has joined the liberal media, they were bought by Disney Coporation. Disney is very liberal, anti 2nd amendment, anti hunting. Do I need to say more? They are slowly changing to liberal format to try to keep and slowly brainwash the current viewers to the liberal point of view! The civil war is coming. Over 650,000 people died during the civil war, millions will die in the going civil war and their deaths will be on the Adam Shift and Nancy Pelosis heads. At the end of civil wars the guilty are held accountable. Adam should remember that, because he will cry like a baby just before they hang him.

6. Rebecca Dewhirst

November 13, 2019 at 11:42 pm

He’s a sore loser and I will never listen to him or take his advice very poor judge in my estimation

7. steve Alley

November 13, 2019 at 11:45 pm

FOX NEEDS TO GET RID OF Napolitano. hIS COMMENTARY IS OBVIOUSLY BIAS AND IS OFFENSIVE TO THE “FAIR AND UNBIASED” APPROACH THAT fOX NEWS REPRESENTS!

8. Vince

November 13, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I never watched him before and will never watch in future

9. JOHN POKORSKI

November 13, 2019 at 11:47 pm

There are more RINOs than there are Republicans and even Democrats. Jeff Flake, Mitt Romney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Boehner, Paul Ryan…..they are growing like mold inside of Adam Schiff’s skivvies.

RINOs are treacherous SOBs that can’t be trusted any further than you can trust a Democrat to tell the truth. RINOs need to be weeded out of the Conservative garden…and Pronto!

10. Betty Sakai

November 13, 2019 at 11:58 pm

I agree. You are intuitive, astute. Napolitano compromised, how I don’t know, but he must not be trusted. He should be replaced.

11. Pete

November 14, 2019 at 12:04 am

Andrew Napolitano is full of opinions and misinformation that should be ignored!

12. Susan Croome

November 14, 2019 at 12:07 am

No I;m done with judge N. it is blatantly obvious he is sour grapes. We always fast forward him on TV as we no longer can stand him

13. Jesse

November 14, 2019 at 12:16 am

I don’t watch anything on tv anymore unless I’m watching cops, most wanted or something like that. I get my news on line

14. Dale Krawczyk

November 14, 2019 at 12:20 am

Any time that Judge Nap is on FOX, I immediately turn the channel. He was off of the air for a short time last year, it should have been pertinent. Perhaps he could join Sheppard Smith and take Mike Wallace with them. I’m sure CNN would welcome all three

November 14, 2019 at 12:21 am

Fat Nap, is a Faggot he gets together with Rep Swallowell.

16. Edmund Hickey

November 14, 2019 at 12:22 am

I have watched and listened to Judge Nap ever since he started on Fox. I have seen him change. Now I rarely pay attention to what he spews because of his switch to the Left, just like the owners of Fox, the Murdock brothers, after they took over Fox from their father. Fox used to be the oasis of fair and balanced news but since firing Bill O’Reilly and hiring Democrats Juan Williams and Donna Brazille, now converting Judge Nap and censoring what the hosts can say, it is only a matter of time before Fox starts losing viewers and ratings. I used to have Fox going on all day but now I watch more of the Food network and only tune in to selected Fox hosts. I will certainly avoid watching or listening to Williams, Brazille and Judge Nap.If I want Leftist diatribe I can tune in CNN.

17. Linda

November 14, 2019 at 12:30 am

He has no business be on FOX with such obvious bias due to a personal vendetta. Even I as ascertain Nap is not Supreme Court material. Are not we lucky not to have such a petty person on the Court.

18. NJ Guy

November 14, 2019 at 12:31 am

You can say gay, you don’t have to use the word faggot! I’m gay and I am a Trump supporter. Yes, he is gay btw. I live in his area and know from reliable mutual friends.

19. Ash-ca-Nazi

November 14, 2019 at 12:45 am

Nappy will be hung after we hang most of O-ba-ba-ba-mas Cabinet.
    Treason is a Death Penalty crime.

20. Elvis Bob Rasputin

November 14, 2019 at 1:14 am

Except this is a lie or you’re just uninformed. Disney bought the film side of Fox – 20th/21st Century Fox. Fox News is not owned by Disney

21. Truckman

November 14, 2019 at 1:20 am

that’s the reason I watch mostly ONA for news as well as some Fox business

22. Meme

November 14, 2019 at 1:29 am

QUESTION,IS FOX LOSING YOUR DAY TIME AUDIENCE.RATHER WATCH A MORE INTELLECT CHANNEL.FOX BUSINESS HAVE INTELLECTS,WHAT HAPPEN YOU’VE LOST YOU TRUE AND HONEST COMMENTATORS? DID THEY SOLD OUT THE AMERICAN AUDIENCE.WATCHING YOU’RE DAYTIME CHANNEL IS LIKE WATCHING DAYTIME SOAPS OR THE CIRCUS LIKE CNN.THANKS FOR HAVE A BETTER NIGHT TIME AUDIENCE Are you Soros Puppets?

23. Rani

November 14, 2019 at 1:32 am

I don’t know why Fox even has Napolitano as the legal analyst because Napolitano is not, and never has been, a Federal Court Judge. There’s a big difference between Federal and State Court Judges. Napolitano never came into contact with Federal Court Statutes which are much different than State Court Statutes. He isn’t qualified to become a Supreme Court Justice. Just because he knew President Trump personally, doesn’t mean that he could sway to give him a Supreme Court nomination. Too bad he’s a two-face who has turned on the President. Fox should replace him with a retired Federal Judge who wouldn’t be looking for a SC appointment. Can’t stand Napolitano.

24. Henry Messer

November 14, 2019 at 1:35 am

There is a new network OAN and they don’t put on the show that Fox does. They report the actual news.

25. henry ducharme

November 14, 2019 at 1:59 am

done with fox

26. LDC

November 14, 2019 at 2:33 am

FOX IS GOING DISNEY!!!
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

27. james ronald hunt

November 14, 2019 at 2:40 am

Exactly, i have said that all along and i can not wait until he goes OUT the same door horse head Smith went out!!!

28. Michael Hodges

November 14, 2019 at 3:57 am

Pants on fire have refused to put my comments out to be read. I know pants on fire is not ready to be a news agency.

29. Sonny Silock

November 14, 2019 at 5:06 am

His actions justify why Trump did not consider him for the Supreme Court.
    His demeanor is childish.Fox should give him the boot along with Wallace and Howie.They should all go to the Shepard Smith graveyard.

30. Enna

November 14, 2019 at 5:30 am

I fast forward Andy Nappy, never did listen to his 2 faced garbage. You never know what color his hair will be

31. Desert Fox

November 14, 2019 at 5:36 am

Fox news sucks with Ryan on the board. As for Napolitano another disgrace to the eyetalians just like the dago (no class-low class) Palooooozi.

32. Leon Donahue

November 14, 2019 at 5:46 am

Nappy used to be an lead speaker against open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. Now he is condeming President Trumps actions. I will no longer support Nappy to be even a dog catcher let alone a judge.

33. John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:19 am

The comments of dead fish like the ex-judge and catfish Wallace just proves that Fox is not being objective but rather attempting to suck up to both the liberal and conservative audience. It doesn’t work that way idiots. You are instead alienating both groups and remember which side (conservative) made you famous and rich.

34. John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:22 am

Well said.

35. Mary Jo Anderson

November 14, 2019 at 12:26 pm

How much longer will they allow him to Pontificate. I used to like him but he has turned….perhaps he is ill…and should retire!

November 14, 2019 at 1:01 pm

The worst of the slime was John (Songbird) McCain. Got rich from the military industrial complex, which is why he never saw a war he did not like. He got what He deserved, KARMA. Always makes you pay for your evil! He was more a Democrat than a Rhino. Jeff Flake was just as bad, must be something in the Arizona water or their brains just got baked by the sun.

37. Harry Nye III

November 14, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Nappy got to go …. let’s see True conservatives not the fake ones !!!

38. Gerry

November 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm

This clown has always been a piece of dog sh** !!!! He is full of worthless unimportant BS that means nothing. He is just anothe scumbag who wanted a position in Trump’s administration and was NOT worthy of getting it so now like all demoSCUM little girls is throwing his little temper tantrums. Ever since the 2 idiot son’s took over fox has been going the way of cnn. I don’t watch the morning program anymore, I will never watch hemmer and that hypocrite blonde. All I watch is Carlson,Hannity and Ingraham.

39. Jim

November 14, 2019 at 4:49 pm

The judge needs to go…. he too like so many of our politicians these days your only good to me” what have you done for me lately”. The judge taking a 180 degree turn simple shows he been a fake support the entire time. He will fit in well with the fake news media

40. Bob Cottrell

November 14, 2019 at 7:04 pm

It’s the network bosses who pay them who are at fault telling them what to say, getting use to some of them I just don’t listen to dumb. But Wallace is the real phony trying to be the BIG shot on FOX as the oldest,smartest get to the dirt reporter makes me sick and I turn off Fox then. Problem with Wallace he can’t find anything against Trump just keeps trying like hell. We know who to watch on FOX and the rest can go to hell.

41. DonRS

November 15, 2019 at 1:34 pm

The transformation of FoxNews into just another FakeNewsMedia outlet is UNDENIABLE! Out of that bad news, is good news. There is a HUGE opportunity for a new network to replace the destruction of FoxNews, orchestrated by Rupert Murdock’s IDIOT CHILD, Lachlan Murdock. Lachlan seems intent on making a small fortune – from a large INHERITED fortune!

42. TSmith

November 15, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Napolitano is and always has been a big mouth, self serving blowhard! It just seems that he ahs been getting more and more liberal slanted. I never liked him before, and now I can’t stand to hear his voice or look at his face. Get rid of him!!!!

43. Thomas la follette

November 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm

The Judge, Juan,,Breat, Chris, and thank goodness Shepard is all ready gone!
    It’s time fox cleaned house

TRUMP N PENCE IN 2020
    Fox and friends all the way
    USA
    [email protected]
    TOM LA FOLLETTE
    KEWANNA IN
    46939

44. Alan Wright

November 16, 2019 at 12:54 am

I haven’t watched FOX News in over a year and have no intention of doing so again. They need me a hell of a lot more than I need them.

Well, that’s not exactly true. I do watch them just to see which advertisers I DO NOT WANT TO USE!

45. Obbirdwatcher

November 16, 2019 at 1:08 am

I think he needs to go back out on the sidewalk or just away from Fox News!!

46. Richard Dean Adams

November 16, 2019 at 2:00 am

What makes you think he will live through the war.

47. CLEMENTE

November 16, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I HAVE SWITCHED TO ONE AMERICA NEWS FOR A MORE FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS PROGRAM

48. Betty J Harrison

November 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

agree Hope fox News under the sons is turning into another anti trump news. If they are fair and report REAL news both Pro and anti Trump I can take it but if they start runnng Trump doe=wn like this Will find another news network to watch

49. Mary Sundberg

November 16, 2019 at 6:08 pm

What is happening to Fox Mews. They used to be fair & truthful. They are going downhill fast & aboutvto loose a watcher. Napolatino needs to go. The judge appears to be like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Fox needs to listen to their viewers & clean up their act.

50. Ginger

November 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I agree. This Nap fool needs to take a nap and get off of Fox. He is totally worthless. I stopped listening to him about a year ago. Now, the only time I see his ugly face or see what he said is when the fake msm want to promote something stupid that he said. He should lose his law license. He has said so many incorrect things about the law. He has no credibility.

51. Mia

November 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Absolutely right. He is a little man with bad hairplugs.

52. WhiteFalcon

November 16, 2019 at 9:48 pm

I used to like Napolitano but any more he is just another schitty-assed liberal. He is now yet another reason I don’t watch FOX NEWS.

53. dennis

November 17, 2019 at 12:51 am

Talk about a sore loser. Why is The Nap still on the air. I change the channel when he comes out to give his always never Trump opinions

54. Laney Gail Broadhurst

November 17, 2019 at 1:06 am

I only watch a few Fox shows anymore. I get different perspectives, but these people (Jessica, Juan, Judge, etc) hate
    Trump and don’t hesitate to tell everyone. They lost me completely on the weekends. I only watch Hannity and Laura Ingram. The rest of the shows have the hateful democrats. I’m watching more OAN and I would love to see Hannity and Laura go over to that.

55. Joseph Cagnina

November 18, 2019 at 8:02 pm

The judge uses his title to convince the audience that he is highly intellectual and honest. If the judge cannot see what is actually taking place in Political America he is not as much of a legal mind as he makes out to be.

56. Jack

November 19, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Fox has become Liberal with half their people and half their reporting. The Judge N. should be let go as well as Chris Wallace. what a liberal hack. Sheperd Smith leaving was excellent. You try to be so fair and balanced that your are Liberal 101. If this country lets this impeachment go through the U. S. is sunk. Our Democratic party has lost its wheels. They have come off. Schiff and all his army, Pelosi, Schumer, and of course the four super Liberals who are questionable in their philosophy.
    Fox has to get back to their conservative ways and reporting. Our way to life depends on it. Poor old Chuck Todd over on NBC–what a joke.

57. Doc W R Hunter

November 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm

WE NEED A NEW NEWS OUTLET TO BE FORMED, IMMEDIATELY. True Journalism and only Confirmed News Stories from around the world. JUST the TRUTH! NO OPINIONS for TRUTH!

58. Linda

November 22, 2019 at 1:26 am

Ginger, I absolutely agree with you regarding the Judge. When he opens his mouth it ends up not being correct. Can you imagine what he was like when he was judge on the bench. Freightening!!

59. Rose P

November 23, 2019 at 4:15 am

Judge???? Napolitano makes me physically ill, he is a lying, back stabbing, camera hungry jerk who probably got his “title” from a novel he found in a book store. Fox if you are smart get rid of him before he drags the entire show down!!

60. tommy

November 24, 2019 at 12:54 am

I quit watching him several months ago. He is such pompous know it all

61. mbr722

November 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm

He only wanted an appointment. To try and get it he licked a##. He reverted to his true self when it was clear he wasn’t going to get an appointment to the Supreme Court. Childish behavior hasn’t helped him much. Throwing innuendo and garbage around still makes it innuendo and garbage. He needs to crawl back under his rock.

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story