Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

1. barto

November 13, 2019 at 11:04 pm

In Judge NAPS case it is obvious, he is mad because he didn’t get an APPOINTMENT in the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, that he has expecting….btw, someone tell him he needs to add more black shoe-polish to his hair!

• james ronald hunt

November 14, 2019 at 2:40 am

Exactly, i have said that all along and i can not wait until he goes OUT the same door horse head Smith went out!!!

• Obbirdwatcher

November 16, 2019 at 1:08 am

I think he needs to go back out on the sidewalk or just away from Fox News!!

• Sonny Silock

November 14, 2019 at 5:06 am

His actions justify why Trump did not consider him for the Supreme Court.
      His demeanor is childish.Fox should give him the boot along with Wallace and Howie.They should all go to the Shepard Smith graveyard.

• Jim

November 14, 2019 at 4:49 pm

The judge needs to go…. he too like so many of our politicians these days your only good to me” what have you done for me lately”. The judge taking a 180 degree turn simple shows he been a fake support the entire time. He will fit in well with the fake news media

• Ginger

November 16, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I agree. This Nap fool needs to take a nap and get off of Fox. He is totally worthless. I stopped listening to him about a year ago. Now, the only time I see his ugly face or see what he said is when the fake msm want to promote something stupid that he said. He should lose his law license. He has said so many incorrect things about the law. He has no credibility.

• Linda

November 22, 2019 at 1:26 am

Ginger, I absolutely agree with you regarding the Judge. When he opens his mouth it ends up not being correct. Can you imagine what he was like when he was judge on the bench. Freightening!!

• Mia

November 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Absolutely right. He is a little man with bad hairplugs.

• mbr722

November 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm

He only wanted an appointment. To try and get it he licked a##. He reverted to his true self when it was clear he wasn’t going to get an appointment to the Supreme Court. Childish behavior hasn’t helped him much. Throwing innuendo and garbage around still makes it innuendo and garbage. He needs to crawl back under his rock.

• Joseph Cagnina

November 18, 2019 at 8:02 pm

The judge uses his title to convince the audience that he is highly intellectual and honest. If the judge cannot see what is actually taking place in Political America he is not as much of a legal mind as he makes out to be.

• Rose P

November 23, 2019 at 4:15 am

Judge???? Napolitano makes me physically ill, he is a lying, back stabbing, camera hungry jerk who probably got his “title” from a novel he found in a book store. Fox if you are smart get rid of him before he drags the entire show down!!

2. Betty

November 13, 2019 at 11:23 pm

As long as Judge Napolitano thought he was or could be, still a possibility for the SC, he pretended to be a Republican. He has always been left leaning in his “legal” analysis. I have never trusted him, and have always wondered if there is a connection to Janet. I wish Fox would turn him loose and get a judge that is competent.

• Betty Sakai

November 13, 2019 at 11:58 pm

I agree. You are intuitive, astute. Napolitano compromised, how I don’t know, but he must not be trusted. He should be replaced.

• Linda

November 14, 2019 at 12:30 am

He has no business be on FOX with such obvious bias due to a personal vendetta. Even I as ascertain Nap is not Supreme Court material. Are not we lucky not to have such a petty person on the Court.

• Meme

November 14, 2019 at 1:29 am

QUESTION,IS FOX LOSING YOUR DAY TIME AUDIENCE.RATHER WATCH A MORE INTELLECT CHANNEL.FOX BUSINESS HAVE INTELLECTS,WHAT HAPPEN YOU’VE LOST YOU TRUE AND HONEST COMMENTATORS? DID THEY SOLD OUT THE AMERICAN AUDIENCE.WATCHING YOU’RE DAYTIME CHANNEL IS LIKE WATCHING DAYTIME SOAPS OR THE CIRCUS LIKE CNN.THANKS FOR HAVE A BETTER NIGHT TIME AUDIENCE Are you Soros Puppets?

• Rani

November 14, 2019 at 1:32 am

I don’t know why Fox even has Napolitano as the legal analyst because Napolitano is not, and never has been, a Federal Court Judge. There’s a big difference between Federal and State Court Judges. Napolitano never came into contact with Federal Court Statutes which are much different than State Court Statutes. He isn’t qualified to become a Supreme Court Justice. Just because he knew President Trump personally, doesn’t mean that he could sway to give him a Supreme Court nomination. Too bad he’s a two-face who has turned on the President. Fox should replace him with a retired Federal Judge who wouldn’t be looking for a SC appointment. Can’t stand Napolitano.

• John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:22 am

Well said.

• Betty J Harrison

November 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

agree Hope fox News under the sons is turning into another anti trump news. If they are fair and report REAL news both Pro and anti Trump I can take it but if they start runnng Trump doe=wn like this Will find another news network to watch

3. Lorraine E Blazich

November 13, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Napolitano has been compromised like so many other judges. He has become a liberal democrat and he now supports the far left agenda.

4. Brigitte M Goldstein

November 13, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Napolitano is a Fox contributor and I wish they would stop calling on him. But he does not represent Fox News.

• Henry Messer

November 14, 2019 at 1:35 am

There is a new network OAN and they don’t put on the show that Fox does. They report the actual news.

5. Michael

November 13, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Of course Fox has joined the liberal media, they were bought by Disney Coporation. Disney is very liberal, anti 2nd amendment, anti hunting. Do I need to say more? They are slowly changing to liberal format to try to keep and slowly brainwash the current viewers to the liberal point of view! The civil war is coming. Over 650,000 people died during the civil war, millions will die in the going civil war and their deaths will be on the Adam Shift and Nancy Pelosis heads. At the end of civil wars the guilty are held accountable. Adam should remember that, because he will cry like a baby just before they hang him.

• Ash-ca-Nazi

November 14, 2019 at 12:45 am

Nappy will be hung after we hang most of O-ba-ba-ba-mas Cabinet.
      Treason is a Death Penalty crime.

• Elvis Bob Rasputin

November 14, 2019 at 1:14 am

Except this is a lie or you’re just uninformed. Disney bought the film side of Fox – 20th/21st Century Fox. Fox News is not owned by Disney

• Richard Dean Adams

November 16, 2019 at 2:00 am

What makes you think he will live through the war.

6. Rebecca Dewhirst

November 13, 2019 at 11:42 pm

He’s a sore loser and I will never listen to him or take his advice very poor judge in my estimation

7. steve Alley

November 13, 2019 at 11:45 pm

FOX NEEDS TO GET RID OF Napolitano. hIS COMMENTARY IS OBVIOUSLY BIAS AND IS OFFENSIVE TO THE “FAIR AND UNBIASED” APPROACH THAT fOX NEWS REPRESENTS!

8. Vince

November 13, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I never watched him before and will never watch in future

9. JOHN POKORSKI

November 13, 2019 at 11:47 pm

There are more RINOs than there are Republicans and even Democrats. Jeff Flake, Mitt Romney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Boehner, Paul Ryan…..they are growing like mold inside of Adam Schiff’s skivvies.

RINOs are treacherous SOBs that can’t be trusted any further than you can trust a Democrat to tell the truth. RINOs need to be weeded out of the Conservative garden…and Pronto!

• Bill

November 14, 2019 at 1:01 pm

The worst of the slime was John (Songbird) McCain. Got rich from the military industrial complex, which is why he never saw a war he did not like. He got what He deserved, KARMA. Always makes you pay for your evil! He was more a Democrat than a Rhino. Jeff Flake was just as bad, must be something in the Arizona water or their brains just got baked by the sun.

10. Pete

November 14, 2019 at 12:04 am

Andrew Napolitano is full of opinions and misinformation that should be ignored!

11. Susan Croome

November 14, 2019 at 12:07 am

No I;m done with judge N. it is blatantly obvious he is sour grapes. We always fast forward him on TV as we no longer can stand him

12. Jesse

November 14, 2019 at 12:16 am

I don’t watch anything on tv anymore unless I’m watching cops, most wanted or something like that. I get my news on line

13. Dale Krawczyk

November 14, 2019 at 12:20 am

Any time that Judge Nap is on FOX, I immediately turn the channel. He was off of the air for a short time last year, it should have been pertinent. Perhaps he could join Sheppard Smith and take Mike Wallace with them. I’m sure CNN would welcome all three

November 14, 2019 at 12:21 am

Fat Nap, is a Faggot he gets together with Rep Swallowell.

• NJ Guy

November 14, 2019 at 12:31 am

You can say gay, you don’t have to use the word faggot! I’m gay and I am a Trump supporter. Yes, he is gay btw. I live in his area and know from reliable mutual friends.

15. Edmund Hickey

November 14, 2019 at 12:22 am

I have watched and listened to Judge Nap ever since he started on Fox. I have seen him change. Now I rarely pay attention to what he spews because of his switch to the Left, just like the owners of Fox, the Murdock brothers, after they took over Fox from their father. Fox used to be the oasis of fair and balanced news but since firing Bill O’Reilly and hiring Democrats Juan Williams and Donna Brazille, now converting Judge Nap and censoring what the hosts can say, it is only a matter of time before Fox starts losing viewers and ratings. I used to have Fox going on all day but now I watch more of the Food network and only tune in to selected Fox hosts. I will certainly avoid watching or listening to Williams, Brazille and Judge Nap.If I want Leftist diatribe I can tune in CNN.

16. Robert

November 14, 2019 at 1:02 am

This goes to Fox News if you don’t get rid of Napolitano Paul Ryan And the rest of those Republican posers off your staff Are used to look the fox for information but the more I listen to your daily shows I’ve never seen more backstabbing idiots in my life tell all your Republican friends that are on your staff just change who you’re affiliated with don’t hide behind Fox News Ryan and Napolitano both of you are about as useful as a limp dick in a whorehouse go to CNN your jaw flapping bullshit will fit in perfectly over there

17. Truckman

November 14, 2019 at 1:20 am

that’s the reason I watch mostly ONA for news as well as some Fox business

18. henry ducharme

November 14, 2019 at 1:59 am

done with fox

19. LDC

November 14, 2019 at 2:33 am

FOX IS GOING DISNEY!!!
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

20. Michael Hodges

November 14, 2019 at 3:57 am

Pants on fire have refused to put my comments out to be read. I know pants on fire is not ready to be a news agency.

21. Hedy

November 14, 2019 at 5:24 am

Done with all the news media, what a Bastard, the Son of a Bitch. He will get his Karma, there is a God that will take care of him, just you watch and see.

22. Enna

November 14, 2019 at 5:30 am

I fast forward Andy Nappy, never did listen to his 2 faced garbage. You never know what color his hair will be

23. Desert Fox

November 14, 2019 at 5:36 am

Fox news sucks with Ryan on the board. As for Napolitano another disgrace to the eyetalians just like the dago (no class-low class) Palooooozi.

24. Leon Donahue

November 14, 2019 at 5:46 am

Nappy used to be an lead speaker against open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. Now he is condeming President Trumps actions. I will no longer support Nappy to be even a dog catcher let alone a judge.

25. John Edwards

November 14, 2019 at 11:19 am

The comments of dead fish like the ex-judge and catfish Wallace just proves that Fox is not being objective but rather attempting to suck up to both the liberal and conservative audience. It doesn’t work that way idiots. You are instead alienating both groups and remember which side (conservative) made you famous and rich.

26. Mary Jo Anderson

November 14, 2019 at 12:26 pm

How much longer will they allow him to Pontificate. I used to like him but he has turned….perhaps he is ill…and should retire!

27. Keith f Golembiewski

November 14, 2019 at 12:26 pm

After while NO ONE will be interested in voting if the house can just overthrow an election. We voted for president Trump & he should finish his term & re-run if the People still want him. As far as the News I do not watch any news right now. The News outlets are Bias including FOX news. I always like the Judge NAP, but if he is going against the President because he did not get a Job too dam bad.Trump will do the Picking. This is all a farce by the DemoRATS. Evil never wins & Adam SHIT & Pelosi should be brought up on Treason charges. After 2020 I will no longer vote. I had enough. To much corruption on both sides. This country will go down the Drain with these Democratic Clowns in office. We send them to Washington to do a Job not to IMPEACH a President & get nothing else done. This is BULL SHIT. Some how this must be stopped, NOW.

28. Harry Nye III

November 14, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Nappy got to go …. let’s see True conservatives not the fake ones !!!

29. Gerry

November 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm

This clown has always been a piece of dog sh** !!!! He is full of worthless unimportant BS that means nothing. He is just anothe scumbag who wanted a position in Trump’s administration and was NOT worthy of getting it so now like all demoSCUM little girls is throwing his little temper tantrums. Ever since the 2 idiot son’s took over fox has been going the way of cnn. I don’t watch the morning program anymore, I will never watch hemmer and that hypocrite blonde. All I watch is Carlson,Hannity and Ingraham.

• TSmith

November 15, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Napolitano is and always has been a big mouth, self serving blowhard! It just seems that he ahs been getting more and more liberal slanted. I never liked him before, and now I can’t stand to hear his voice or look at his face. Get rid of him!!!!

30. Bob Cottrell

November 14, 2019 at 7:04 pm

It’s the network bosses who pay them who are at fault telling them what to say, getting use to some of them I just don’t listen to dumb. But Wallace is the real phony trying to be the BIG shot on FOX as the oldest,smartest get to the dirt reporter makes me sick and I turn off Fox then. Problem with Wallace he can’t find anything against Trump just keeps trying like hell. We know who to watch on FOX and the rest can go to hell.

31. DonRS

November 15, 2019 at 1:34 pm

The transformation of FoxNews into just another FakeNewsMedia outlet is UNDENIABLE! Out of that bad news, is good news. There is a HUGE opportunity for a new network to replace the destruction of FoxNews, orchestrated by Rupert Murdock’s IDIOT CHILD, Lachlan Murdock. Lachlan seems intent on making a small fortune – from a large INHERITED fortune!

32. Thomas la follette

November 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm

The Judge, Juan,,Breat, Chris, and thank goodness Shepard is all ready gone!
    It’s time fox cleaned house

TRUMP N PENCE IN 2020
    Fox and friends all the way
    USA
    THOMASBARB1961@YAHOO.COM
    TOM LA FOLLETTE
    KEWANNA IN
    46939

33. Alan Wright

November 16, 2019 at 12:54 am

I haven’t watched FOX News in over a year and have no intention of doing so again. They need me a hell of a lot more than I need them.

Well, that’s not exactly true. I do watch them just to see which advertisers I DO NOT WANT TO USE!

34. CLEMENTE

November 16, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I HAVE SWITCHED TO ONE AMERICA NEWS FOR A MORE FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS PROGRAM

35. Mary Sundberg

November 16, 2019 at 6:08 pm

What is happening to Fox Mews. They used to be fair & truthful. They are going downhill fast & aboutvto loose a watcher. Napolatino needs to go. The judge appears to be like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Fox needs to listen to their viewers & clean up their act.

36. WhiteFalcon

November 16, 2019 at 9:48 pm

I used to like Napolitano but any more he is just another schitty-assed liberal. He is now yet another reason I don’t watch FOX NEWS.

37. dennis

November 17, 2019 at 12:51 am

Talk about a sore loser. Why is The Nap still on the air. I change the channel when he comes out to give his always never Trump opinions

38. Laney Gail Broadhurst

November 17, 2019 at 1:06 am

I only watch a few Fox shows anymore. I get different perspectives, but these people (Jessica, Juan, Judge, etc) hate
    Trump and don’t hesitate to tell everyone. They lost me completely on the weekends. I only watch Hannity and Laura Ingram. The rest of the shows have the hateful democrats. I’m watching more OAN and I would love to see Hannity and Laura go over to that.

39. Jack

November 19, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Fox has become Liberal with half their people and half their reporting. The Judge N. should be let go as well as Chris Wallace. what a liberal hack. Sheperd Smith leaving was excellent. You try to be so fair and balanced that your are Liberal 101. If this country lets this impeachment go through the U. S. is sunk. Our Democratic party has lost its wheels. They have come off. Schiff and all his army, Pelosi, Schumer, and of course the four super Liberals who are questionable in their philosophy.
    Fox has to get back to their conservative ways and reporting. Our way to life depends on it. Poor old Chuck Todd over on NBC–what a joke.

40. Doc W R Hunter

November 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm

WE NEED A NEW NEWS OUTLET TO BE FORMED, IMMEDIATELY. True Journalism and only Confirmed News Stories from around the world. JUST the TRUTH! NO OPINIONS for TRUTH!

41. tommy

November 24, 2019 at 12:54 am

I quit watching him several months ago. He is such pompous know it all

CNN’s Chris Cuomo went on TV and told one giant lie that no one could believe

CNN and its host are known as a fake news network.

Their credibility erodes every day.

And now CNN’s Chris Cuomo went on TV and told one giant lie that no one could believe.

Republicans made the fact that Ukrainians meddled in the 2016 election a centerpiece of their defense of Donald Trump in the impeachment witch hunt.

It is a fact that a Ukrainian court convicted two officials of election-meddling-related crimes in 2018 and that Democrat National Committee contractor Alexandra Chalupa met with Ukrainian embassy officials during the 2016 election to get dirt on then Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

CNN’s chief fake news reporter Brian Stelter highlighted fellow fake news host Chris Cuomo’s effort to gaslight CNN viewers into believing the clear-and-obvious truth that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election was somehow a conspiracy theory.

Stelter reported in his daily media newsletter on Cuomo’s comments:

“Defend POTUS at all costs, even if it costs you your very soul. That’s the GOP approach to this impeachment,” Chris Cuomo said on CNN Monday night.

Cuomo used his “closing argument” segment to make a point about Senator John Kennedy and other GOP lawmakers. So many of the political arguments in the coming days are fundamentally about this: “Every intel agency we have found conclusively [that] Russia hacked the 2016 election. The question isn’t WHO, the question is how to DO something about it. It’s not about Ukraine. But in Trump land, all that matters is what helps him. That put Kennedy in a bad position, and he, like the rest of his party, chose Trump over the truth.”

This is a fake news lie.

Russia did not “hack the election.”

Barack Obama’s intelligence community accuses without providing evidence that Russians hacked the email accounts of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and the Democrat National Committee.

Hacking the email account of Barack Obama’s political allies is not the same thing as “hacking the election” – which would imply votes were changed – or attacking democracy.

Rudy Giuliani is about to sue Fox News after they got caught in an insane lie

Fox News is working overtime to prove they are just as anti-Trump as outlets like CNN.

In recent weeks, the network has pushed absolutely insane claims to attack the president.

And Rudy Giuliani is about to sue Fox News after they got caught on their latest lie.

Giuliani took to Twitter to blast Fox News host Steve Hilton after he claimed Giuliani has been “trying to make money” for himself, with his work in Ukraine uncovering the Hunter Biden scandal.

The former New York City mayor stated that he hasn’t “taken a penny for representing [Trump]” and that his lawyers have been telling him he “should sue [Hilton] for libel.”

The Washington Examiner reports:

“Rudy Giuliani said that his lawyers brought up the idea of suing Fox News anchor Steve Hilton after he called on the President Trump to sever ties with his personal attorney.

Hilton, the host of The Next Revolution, attacked the former New York City mayor after reports surfaced that he pursued personal business deals in Ukraine while he was there trying to start foreign investigations into targets that Trump wanted investigated. Hilton also referred to Giuliani as “an unmitigated and … unethical disaster” and suggested “all of these hangers-on have been trying to make money for themselves off Trump,” during his show on Sunday night.

Giuliani pushed back on Hilton’s assertions on Monday morning, tweeting in part, “I have not taken a penny for representing my friend, President Trump. I am outraged that @SteveHiltonx reported that I was trying to pursue private business deals in Ukraine to ‘enrich’ myself, when in reality I have made ZERO in Ukraine! Very lazy reporting!”

“Since representing Trump I have considered and turned down all deals in Ukraine, even those not presenting a conflict. Lawyers tell me @SteveHiltonx is a wild card and I should sue him for libel. He recklessly disregarded the truth!” he continued.”

If Giuliani were to haul Hilton into court, Fox News would have to answer for their unfair reporting of late.

Fox News is far from the “fair and balanced” network they once were.

Do you think Rudy Giuliani should sue Fox News?

Censorship

Trump’s campaign just sent one fake news outlet some news that changes everything for 2020

President Trump isn’t just at war against the Democrats.

He is in a battle against the Fake News Media, who are colluding with his enemies.

And Trump’s campaign sent one fake news outlet some news that changes everything for 2020.

Following the launch of billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s campaign for President, questions were raised about how his media company, Bloomberg News, will report on their boss’ campaign.

The outlet quickly answered, making it clear they will bar reporters from investigating the site’s founder, along with any other Democrat.

Instead, they will only investigate one campaign — President Trump’s.

That’s why Trump’s campaign announced it will not allow any Bloomberg reporter to get credentialed at any rally or campaign event until they reverse the decision.

“Early Monday afternoon, the Trump campaign announced in a statement they would not be credentialing anyone from “Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events” due to the news outlet’s policy of banning their journalists from investigating founder Michael Bloomberg and his 2020 Democratic opponents but insisting they continue digging into President Donald Trump.

Campaign manager Brad Parscale began by calling Bloomberg News’s decision “troubling and wrong” to “formalize” their biases toward Democrats and against the President even though Parascale and his team “are accustomed to unfair reporting practices” except for the fact that “most news organizations don’t announce their biases so publicly.”

Parscale then leveled the blow that the campaign had carried out against numerous news organizations for large stretches of its successful 2016 operation:

‘Since they have declared their bias openly, the Trump campaign will no longer credential representatives of Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events. We will determine whether to engage with individual reporters or answer inquires from Bloomberg News on a case-by-case basis. This will remain the policy of the Trump campaign until Bloomberg News publicly rescinds its decision.’”

Mike Bloomberg is already leveraging his position in the news outlet he owns to ensure he doesn’t get negative coverage.

He is hoping he can force other media to fall in line and regurgitate only what he wants the American people to hear in order to defeat Trump in 2020.

Trump is fighting back against this blatant ploy.

Do you think Bloomberg News being “in the tank” for their boss will help Mike Bloomberg defeat Trump?