Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

1. obie

November 19, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Is there an honest news station left you can’t depend on any of them that I know about

2. william couch

November 19, 2019 at 11:31 pm

3. Wrenchman

November 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Cavuto, you too have become tiresome….
    Thank you VERY VERY VERY much!

4. Henry Naizer

November 19, 2019 at 11:56 pm

OANN – One American News Network, that is if your cable TV network offers it. Spectrum doesn’t offer it in any of their tier levels.

5. Monica L Brown

November 20, 2019 at 12:14 am

Watch Newsmax TV shows both sides.

6. Shuttle Guy

November 20, 2019 at 12:20 am

Wallace must go! If I wanted to watch the MSM fake news that’s what I’d watch! Wallace has no business at FOX News! Cavuto pull your head out of your A$$!

7. wildman

November 20, 2019 at 12:33 am

Cavuto just a self grandized HACK Wallace no more than another jim acosta wanna be

November 20, 2019 at 12:37 am

Apparently Wallace is moving Cavuto over to the COMMUNIST PARTY.

Changed to “ONE AMERICA NEWS” Fios, Ch 616.

9. mbr722

November 20, 2019 at 12:42 am

I still keep wondering how on earth these news morons have jobs. They should all be fired. No opinions please just give us the facts. We are very capable at sorting the wheat from the chaff and you are all useless. Go away Cavuto and don’t come back. You are loathsome.

10. Penny

November 20, 2019 at 12:43 am

I will find another news channel. I still like some of the commentators. But if they go so do I, and I never watch Cavoto or Wallace.

11. UnFoxed

November 20, 2019 at 1:01 am

Adios Cavuto.
    You can join the other suck
    holes as the water twirls in the toilet bowl.

12. ecros

November 20, 2019 at 1:07 am

I GAVE UP ON FOX NEWS AND OTHERWISE
    JUAN WILLIAMS IS A REAL YAWN HIS CONSTANT
    NEGATIVE ATTITUDE IS BORING AND SHOWS
    HOW MUCH HE HATES OUR PRESIDENT …
    UNTIL FOX IS RID OF HIM I DO NOT WATCH
    THE FIVE OR THE JUAN ….
    CHRIS WALLACE IS A LEFT WING COMMIE
    LIKE HIS FATHER WAS …
    FOX IS LINING UP TO FAILURE …

13. Steven Pike

November 20, 2019 at 2:20 am

When Wallace comes on, I usually switch channels. Napolitano has put on his Darth Vader haircut and has gone over to the Dark Side. Cavuto often goes left, but not always. Glad to have Newsmax as a fall back to Fox. Fox does seem to be turning into CNN lite.

14. John Edwards

November 20, 2019 at 2:45 am

Amen brother. Fox is going down the toilet fast and turning into another lame stream media outlet. Soon there will be no one left to tune in for.

15. William J Vital

November 20, 2019 at 2:48 am

Let the Anti-American newscasters go work for CNN or MSNBC, just get them OFF of Fox networks.

16. Fetnah

November 20, 2019 at 2:49 am

I guess the only True news to get is from Rush Limbaugh.

17. Swampfox1965

November 20, 2019 at 3:14 am

I was sorely disappointed when FNC started leaning left.

As one conservative after another began to leave I became alarmed.

When Chris Wallace showed himself to be firmly on the left, I left, too. I will NOT watch Fox News again.

Newsmax is now my “go to” cable network for less biased news.

18. Martha

November 20, 2019 at 4:11 am

I’m asking the Devil to please take Wallace and Cavuto
    I will never watch those two ever again. FOX is going down hill real fast.but who cares
    I’ll just listen to RUSH—— best ever.

19. californiasailor

November 20, 2019 at 5:12 am

TREASON = HANGINGS

20. Thelma Johnson

November 20, 2019 at 5:23 am

Guess some news channels can’t handle success! I have watched FOX 24/7 almost since their beginning. They have been #1 because it was the only network that had a conservative voice. I even tolerated Juan Williams and Shepherd Smith for many years! Although there were a few others, they weren’t quite as vocal. However, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork now! Even Judge Napolitano, whom I once liked, has gone liberal.. and Chris Wallace, who managed to keep us guessing, is out in the open now. Add Donna Brazille to the mix, and you’ve lost me!! I’ve always heard, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”! Unfortunately, FOX has now gone the way of all the other once successful networks! Sorry, to see them join all the other “flunkies”!

21. Magdalene

November 20, 2019 at 6:30 am

you would think by now that Fox should listen to their audience; those left leaning commentators suck and we do not want them on Fox. If Fox is to survive I’d suggest they listen to their audience. Rush Limbaugh about only one left who tells it like it is.

22. michael zitterman

November 20, 2019 at 7:24 am

Just a side note, but an important, if not critical, observation;
    Democratic Party should read: Democrat Party
    Democratic Senator should read: Democrat Senator

FOX News is pathetic regarding these descriptors.

All political parties should be democratic, although the Sanders v. HRC contest reflected that the Democrat Party may lack that characteristic.

Unfortunately, many people, especially younger people, tend to associate the Democratic usage with the attribute of democracy.

michael zitterman
    [email protected]

November 20, 2019 at 8:35 am

Fox news is really becoming a sick purveyor of fake news. Napolitano, Cavuto, and Wallace are all turning to the Dark Side. If I was blind and believed them, life would be easier. Sadly, I still have faith in my own observations. Fox News is going down the drain. They damned themselves by taking Paul Ryan onto their board of directors.

Sinclair and NewsMax are still out there…

24. Patricia Overbey

November 20, 2019 at 10:58 am

amen i have heard OANN is the best i have it on the I PAD & I phone however our cable company does not carry it,. I have called them to no avail however I do have probably 50 sports channels that i watch none. News Max is better then Fox we do get that. Sad as i like a lot of the hosts on Fox. Trump 2020 God bless President Trump.

25. Patricia Overbey

November 20, 2019 at 11:03 am

Don’t know what happened to my comment. disappeared. How ever I was responding to the OANN comment. I heard it is the best we do not get it on our cable we do get News max which is good. We also get probably 50 sport channels of which we watch none.

26. RD

November 20, 2019 at 12:20 pm

There are choices that replace the Faux News Network, or as it’s now known, CNN Lite.

OAAN.com is good news source.

27. Ken

November 20, 2019 at 1:21 pm

One American News is much better. Fox USED to be but OAN still is.

28. Keith f Golembiewski

November 20, 2019 at 1:21 pm

That is it for me. I will no longer will watch Fox News. I will get the REAL news from our President not from the Horses ASS news channels. I always watched Fox News because I thought they gave real News, NOT so from what I read. They can go to HELL.

November 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Cavuto and Wallace are BOTH HACK Scum Bags that have jumped off the platform in front of a Train. Their LIES Are considered Treason, by Broadcasting, publishing, or printing a LIE is TREASON. The Lying media needs to be charged with treason

30. KEBnDC

November 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Wait! FOX “news” offers programming other than “Tucker Carlson”?

I stopped paying much attention to “FOX” long ago, once I came to realize just how tainted, anti-Trump and leftist so many of their hosts are, like Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Juan Williams, Megan Kelly… BUT, I can’t even listen to their far-right pundits any more either, like Hannity or Ingraham! There is no longer any sense of balance, just one extreme arguing their case over the opposing extreme, on the same station!!

Of course, it’s STILL better than the one-sided BS out of cnn (cartoon news network), msnbc, abc, nbc, cbs, etc., etc., etc…

For me, the next options to consider are Newsmax and OAAN…

31. rabbit

November 20, 2019 at 2:01 pm

watch them quite regularly now great relief from Juan williams and some of the others. Oann is refreshing with their presentation of the news.

32. barto

November 20, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Cavuto now joins Wallace and Juan William of those I tune FOX out when they are on….If they keep going in this direction, they could join CNN as one of the least watched News outlets!

33. Rita

November 20, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Cavuto has always interrupted his guests and that would bother me, but now he must feel he can “come out”. Wallace has always been left, no doubt about it. We have a choice of turning them off and finding another program, or go get your daily chores done. When they get too off the path, I will look for another form of news.

34. ron

November 20, 2019 at 3:35 pm

You can get OANN at ustvgo.tv.It is a free site.

35. xconcern

November 20, 2019 at 3:57 pm

OANN and Newsmax are still delivering real news, if FOX got rid of a few Biased reporters like Wallace, Cavuto, and Judge Nap they would stay #1 !

36. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:37 pm

YES, American News Network

37. david

November 20, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I,m disappointed in the FOX sliding quickly to the left. I,m more interested in the truthful news than your bias views.

38. Barbara Root

November 20, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Yes, OAN is all that’s left. Cavuto is awful.

39. Jasper Riley

November 20, 2019 at 5:57 pm

The whole news media runs on money. George Soros has the most money and has no qualm about spending it, hence the left-leaning media.

40. Robert Michael Heinrich

November 20, 2019 at 10:43 pm

There has been a major change in FOX since the arrival of Paul Ryan to the upper level of FOX. Why has no one even mentioned this or brought it up on any panel show to obtain feedback or maybe Strange Facial Expressions from the panel. Is FOX looking to further increase its viewership through this scheme.

41. Patti

November 21, 2019 at 12:49 am

SCREW FOX NEWS!!! BYE BYE !!!!!

42. BHR

November 22, 2019 at 12:10 am

Almost none

43. AR

November 22, 2019 at 2:29 am

Fox New Sucks!!! They have been going downhill for years now.
    Neil Cavuto sucks, Chris Wallace Sucks, Juan Williams sucks, Shepard Smith sucks, Judge Napalitano is a total idiot. They lie just like the fake news. By the way I’ve been seeing a change in Ed Henry. They are being paid to lie because they never have any facts.
    If it wasn’t for Hannity, Laura and Tucker they wouldn’t have weekday ratings.
    They will implode at some point.

44. R.P.

November 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm

You are so right on. However we only have One America News, Rush, Newsmax Joe Pags, and Chris Salcedo. Give these guys a listen .

45. R.P.

November 22, 2019 at 1:50 pm

You are so correct Patricia. Isn’t funny we don’t get a choose to pick what programs we prefer, When you go to a restaurant and they ask you if you want potatoes or corn you have a choose to pick, this all goes back to our Government when the lobbyist are paying off the congress and senate, and the funds all run down hill, and they all get a taste , so you get no choose, and they win, more money in their pockets, isn’t funny they take a job making 136,000.00 a year and when they are locked in by voters they have millions. Our president is hitting them in the pocket and he don’t play along with the crooks, remember, criminals take care of criminals, We most support our President, We must fight back, HARD, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOBODY.

46. meme

November 22, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Yes, ONE AMERICA NEWS”””

47. Annabel

November 22, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Wallace has always been a huge democrat. As for Cavuto his voice gave me a Kramer moment so had to switch channels. Notice the past tense. I got rid of the TV six months ago when I realized I was paying for hundreds of channels none of which I used. Also it was when I found out I can get the ones I want to watch online at a time I happen to be available to view. Then found I had saved myself over $150 a month.

48. William Burke, Jr.

November 23, 2019 at 6:04 pm

BBC is probably the most honest news service we have right now. Chris Wallace is a liberal Democrat and it’s been well known for years that he doesn’t support President Trump. What Cavuto said was a little surprising but I think that he was just trying to defend his colleague, Chris Wallace. There are still plenty of good journalists/commentators on Fox News, including Dana Perino, Katy Pavlich,
    Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Mark Levin, Judge Pirro, and Martha McCallum, among others.

49. William Burke

November 23, 2019 at 6:05 pm

BBC is decent.

50. William Burke

November 23, 2019 at 6:06 pm

BBC is decent.

51. Dorothy

November 23, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Where have you all been??? Fair and balanced means many, many liberals. Cavuto, Wallace, Bret Baier has been anti-trump since the pre-election debates standing behind Megyn Kelly on stage and egging her on w/her nasty questions to Trump. Hiding behind her. Napolitano should be replaced. He doesn’t know constitutional law just pretends. Ever since Krauthammer no longer Brett’s big star, he’s dead in the water.

52. Deni

November 23, 2019 at 11:35 pm

No! Fox has joined the FAKE NEWS CLUB! I get my news other places now! It’s sad that Fox went to the lying dark side. I have my faves on Fox, but I get their fair news reporting thru their personal accounts online. I want truth. Not B.S. that they probably got kickback-paddywack $$$ for from the DemonRats.

53. Joe Lingg

November 24, 2019 at 4:44 am

I am quite surprised and unhappy with the changes in reporting at Fox. It used to be fair and balanced, but now is becoming more like the other biased networks. Why?

54. Alan

November 25, 2019 at 6:47 pm

FOX News used to have fair reporting….Wallace thinks he is fair but he is so biased against President Trump and how did Donna get on there with her bias assisting Hillary Clinton during her run for President. Thank goodness for Hannity, Ingram, Maria Baritoma not sure I spelled her last name right, Tucker Carlson asks some real questions that other liberal media outlet hosts won’t ask. It is so hard to believe that so many Americans still need to be woke with what is going on in our great Country…..elites have been working hard for a one world order and the last few Presidents have worked for that as well to undermine the Constitution/American Republic/Democracy which has made us great. Trump 2020 and yes he is for WE the People!!!!!!!!!! Also, he has done so much with all this Deep State attacks……hopefully soon with Bill Barr and Durham these folks will get exposed and brought too justice otherwise America as we know it will be at great risk. You may say conspiracy theory but the truth will be here soon….follow the facts and money (greed)!!!!!

55. robbie

November 25, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Chris Wallace is one of the poorest reporting journalist on tv!! his interviews are terrible. he doesn’t have a clue on what is going on! I really don’t understand how such a low talented person keeps his job!??

56. Robert Miller

December 2, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Cavuto and Wallace are both lower than Whale S _ IT,I never watch either one of these back stabbers!! Eventually FOX news is going to wind-up like CNN,MSNBC,CBS and the rest of those commie liberal stations!!

57. Richard

December 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

You are 100 % right there. However I find truth from Laura Ingram, Martha McCallum, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, Shannon Bream, Fox and Friends. Janean Pirro, Fox Business Channel. I am also looking for a truthful News Network ! FOX better straighten p and get it right.

A top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water

Antifa’s path of destruction continues to make its way across the United States.

They are set on destroying everything that made America the greatest country in the world.

And a top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water.

No matter how much the left-wing mainstream media tries to downplay it, it is impossible to ignore the intense violence from Antifa militants across the nation.

In recent months, it has become worse than ever following the death of George Floyd.

Working with Black Lives Matter, Antifa has been able to bring their violence to virtually every major U.S. city.

In response, many in the Fake News Media have tried to claim it wasn’t actually Antifa bringing the violence, but Attorney General William Barr made it clear they were lying.

While many outlets are trying to deny Antifa’s violence, The Washington Post, which is owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, took a different approach.

In response to their most well-known protests in Portland, Oregon, The Washington Post published a bizarre photo gallery to paint the militants in the best light possible.
Following this, they are being accused of “sounding like Antifa’s publicist.”

The Media Research Center’s Kristine Marsh shined a light on their photo gallery, writing, “Antifa sympathizers in the media whitewashed the left-wing group’s violence yet again this past weekend, gifting them with a glossy photo essay in The Washington Post.”

The Post reporter of course downplayed the violent methods as just ‘vandalism’ of course, before cheering on their ‘stamina and creativity,’” Marsh added. “The paper featured large photos of Antifa protesters . . . you know average Americans just like you and me. Just decked out in gas masks and black bloc, like you know, average Americans wear to ‘protests.’”

Washington Post reporter Marissa J. Lang teamed up with photographer Leah Nash for the photo gallery.

The headline to it was written to seemingly paint President Trump as the bad guy, being headlined, “Trump sent agents to quell unrest. But protest is what Portland does best.”

The entire point of the photo gallery is to highlight the fashion choices of protesters, who are wearing body armor and disguises to hide their identity when they clash with police.

“Dressed in all black with patterned masks and bandannas covering their faces and earplugs to block the burst of explosions,” Lang wrote of sisters who apparently grew up “clapping to protest songs and stomping their feet to chants for justice and peace.”

“In their hands, they cradle bundles of burning sage – an ode to their Native American roots used to calm protesters and clear chemicals from the air,” Lang continued. “In this waterfront city, protests are as natural as the salmon swimming in the Willamette River.”

The photo gallery does everything to downplay the extreme violence from the “protesters” they are highlighting, or the fact that since these “protests” started, gun violence is up over 100% in Portland.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Donald Trump

What this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media never misses an opportunity to smear President Trump’s name.

Now with November right around the corner, the Fake News Media’s attacks have escalated.

And what this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage.

The Left has been consistent in their radical push for open borders, harboring illegal aliens, and as of late, providing those illegally in the country with stimulus checks, healthcare benefits, and even the right to vote – all paid for by the American taxpayer.

Before President Trump ever took office, he took a strong stand against illegal immigration with his border wall plan.

Since being in the White House, Trump has been trying to rein in the illegal immigration crisis now facing America.

But the Left isn’t having it.

San Diego based KPBS reporter, Jean Guerrero, recently published a new book that villainizes Trump entitled, Hate Monger. Guerrero dives into detail about how she thinks Trump “wants to be seen as a killer” and how Trump’s aide Stephen Miller “shares his instincts for violence.”

These brazen, unfounded, and dangerous claims are just the sort of hogwash that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough pushes on his show, Morning Joe. So naturally, he invited Guerrero onto the program.

“If you do a basic Google search Jean you see that of course David Duke praising Donald Trump time and time again for his policies after Charlottesville. And you see Stephen Miller as a Senate aide passing around articles written in white nationalist publications and even being praised by white nationalist Richard Spencer. What did you find out in researching your book,” Scarborough asked.

Guerrero followed up this softball question with more unsubstantiated claims about Trump and his administration before ending with a doozy.

“Stephen Miller always encourages Trump’s most aggressive and most violent impulses, which Trump appreciates because every time he listens to a more moderate adviser he gets pummeled and ridiculed by his base as weak, which Trump hates. He wants to be seen as a killer and Stephen Miller shares his instincts for violence. He has his fingers on the pulse of the most violent voting base who want to see these really hostile policies separating children from parents, systemically turning away the most vulnerable, most desperate people at the U.S./Mexico border,” Guerrero said.

This is all really complete nonsense, but what more can be expected from MSNBC?

The Left’s narrative on their version of the border crisis was busted for the whole country to see when U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez returned to Washington, D.C. last year after visiting the border only to lie through her teeth about what was happening there.

But the Fake News Media isn’t afraid to continue to push misinformation with their allies in government.

So it seems the real play is to paint Trump as a violent white nationalist ahead of November in order to hurt his chances of re-election – because that angle hasn’t been overdone by the mainstream media for the last four years.

But Guerrero took it one step further onto her delusional leftist moral high ground to call Trump supporters “the most violent voting base” – presumably of all time?

It’s not surprising the Fake News Media would want to play more identity politics though following the announcement of Joe Biden having picked Kamala Harris as his running mate.

The only problem is that the Left and their allies in the media are working to paint Trump as a racist and violent again while it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who have built their entire careers on segregation and incarcerating African Americans respectively.

If you’re still waiting for a punchline there is none – this is the Democrat Party in 2020. It’s safe to say the stakes are high this November.

Joe Biden

The New York Times told this jaw dropping lie about Kamala Harris

On Tuesday, Joe Biden named California Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.

As soon as the selection was announced, the Fake News Media immediately set about spinning it in the most favorable light for the Democrats.

As part of that campaign, The New York Times told this jaw-dropping lie about Kamala Harris.

GovTrack ranked Kamala Harris as the most liberal Senator in 2019.

During Harris’ embarrassing and failed 2020 Presidential campaign Harris adopted a number of radical Left positions such as supporting the “Green New Deal,” banning private health insurance, confiscating firearms, and slashing military spending.

Despite all the evidence that Harris resides firmly on the far-left side of the political spectrum, The New York Times and other Fake News Media organizations settled on framing Harris as a “pragmatic moderate.”

The Times wrote:

A pragmatic moderate who spent most of her career as a prosecutor, Ms. Harris was seen throughout the vice-presidential search as among the safest choices available to Mr. Biden. She has been a reliable ally of the Democratic establishment, with flexible policy priorities that largely mirror Mr. Biden’s, and her supporters argued that she could reinforce Mr. Biden’s appeal to Black voters and women without stirring particularly vehement opposition on the right or left.

While she endorsed a number of left-wing policy proposals during her presidential bid, Ms. Harris also showed a distinctly Biden-like impatience with what she characterized as the grand but impractical governing designs of some in her party.

This is – of course – a lie.

But it’s a lie The Times and the rest of the Fake News Media needs to sell Americans because Joe Biden’s diminished mental capacity – and possible dementia – means his Vice President will be the one running the government.

And Americans will not vote for Biden if they think a left-wing radical is really the one running the show. So the Fake News Media will work overtime to hide that truth from the voters.