Fox News left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment

Fox News continues to be at war with itself and President Trump.

Hosts are picking sides and some are lining up with Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

And Fox News just left viewers stunned with what this host said about impeachment.

Donald Trump whacked “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace as “nasty” after Wallace’s combative interview with House Minority Whip Steve Scalise.

Wallace misrepresented what important witnesses testified too and passed off Democrat Party talking points as facts.

But despite this biased, poor, and factually challenged performance by Wallace, Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto offered a ringing endorsement of Wallace and attacked the President for challenging the media’s biased coverage.

Mediaite reports:

“What makes something fake news?” Cavuto asked his audience on Your World Monday afternoon. “I would assume if the news being reported is fake or wrong and the person reporting that news knows it is fake or wrong, that is bad.”

But what if the news being reported is accurate, the facts are good they just sound bad? My colleague Chris Wallace has discovered again the president doesn’t distinguish,” he continued. Over the weekend, Trump lashed out at Wallace for giving a tough interview to House Minority Whip Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday, whom Wallace called out for mischaracterizing testimony.

“Passions run deep these days, but facts should run deeper. Even if those very facts can elicit wildly different reaction, some insisting they exonerate the resident and others adamant say they all but indict the president,” Cavuto continued, calling it a “pity” that Trump apparently didn’t care about Wallace grilling Democratic Rep. Jim Himes.

“You are not the first president to say the media has it out for you. No less than press darling John F. Kennedy himself had his moments with the media,” Cavuto said. “We can’t please all. The best we can do as journalists is to be fair to all, including you, Mr. President. That’s not fake doing that, what is fake is not doing that, what is fake is saying Fox never used to do that. Mr. President, we have always done that.”

Ever since Jane Mayer of the New Yorker published an article attacking Fox News as “state TV” the network has bent over backwards to appease its liberal critics.

Instead of reporting the facts on impeachment and letting the viewers decide, Fox News chose to copy CNN and MSNBC by having supposed “straight news” hosts like Wallace shill for the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Cavuto’s monologue shows Wallace is not some rogue host going out on a limb by himself.

There is now a coordinated effort at Fox News to boost the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

1. obie

November 19, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Is there an honest news station left you can’t depend on any of them that I know about

2. william couch

November 19, 2019 at 11:31 pm

3. Wrenchman

November 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Cavuto, you too have become tiresome….
    Thank you VERY VERY VERY much!

4. Henry Naizer

November 19, 2019 at 11:56 pm

OANN – One American News Network, that is if your cable TV network offers it. Spectrum doesn’t offer it in any of their tier levels.

5. Monica L Brown

November 20, 2019 at 12:14 am

Watch Newsmax TV shows both sides.

6. Shuttle Guy

November 20, 2019 at 12:20 am

Wallace must go! If I wanted to watch the MSM fake news that’s what I’d watch! Wallace has no business at FOX News! Cavuto pull your head out of your A$$!

7. wildman

November 20, 2019 at 12:33 am

Cavuto just a self grandized HACK Wallace no more than another jim acosta wanna be

November 20, 2019 at 12:37 am

Apparently Wallace is moving Cavuto over to the COMMUNIST PARTY.

Changed to “ONE AMERICA NEWS” Fios, Ch 616.

9. mbr722

November 20, 2019 at 12:42 am

I still keep wondering how on earth these news morons have jobs. They should all be fired. No opinions please just give us the facts. We are very capable at sorting the wheat from the chaff and you are all useless. Go away Cavuto and don’t come back. You are loathsome.

10. Penny

November 20, 2019 at 12:43 am

I will find another news channel. I still like some of the commentators. But if they go so do I, and I never watch Cavoto or Wallace.

11. UnFoxed

November 20, 2019 at 1:01 am

Adios Cavuto.
    You can join the other suck
    holes as the water twirls in the toilet bowl.

12. ecros

November 20, 2019 at 1:07 am

I GAVE UP ON FOX NEWS AND OTHERWISE
    JUAN WILLIAMS IS A REAL YAWN HIS CONSTANT
    NEGATIVE ATTITUDE IS BORING AND SHOWS
    HOW MUCH HE HATES OUR PRESIDENT …
    UNTIL FOX IS RID OF HIM I DO NOT WATCH
    THE FIVE OR THE JUAN ….
    CHRIS WALLACE IS A LEFT WING COMMIE
    LIKE HIS FATHER WAS …
    FOX IS LINING UP TO FAILURE …

13. Steven Pike

November 20, 2019 at 2:20 am

When Wallace comes on, I usually switch channels. Napolitano has put on his Darth Vader haircut and has gone over to the Dark Side. Cavuto often goes left, but not always. Glad to have Newsmax as a fall back to Fox. Fox does seem to be turning into CNN lite.

14. John Edwards

November 20, 2019 at 2:45 am

Amen brother. Fox is going down the toilet fast and turning into another lame stream media outlet. Soon there will be no one left to tune in for.

15. William J Vital

November 20, 2019 at 2:48 am

Let the Anti-American newscasters go work for CNN or MSNBC, just get them OFF of Fox networks.

16. Fetnah

November 20, 2019 at 2:49 am

I guess the only True news to get is from Rush Limbaugh.

17. Swampfox1965

November 20, 2019 at 3:14 am

I was sorely disappointed when FNC started leaning left.

As one conservative after another began to leave I became alarmed.

When Chris Wallace showed himself to be firmly on the left, I left, too. I will NOT watch Fox News again.

Newsmax is now my “go to” cable network for less biased news.

18. Martha

November 20, 2019 at 4:11 am

I’m asking the Devil to please take Wallace and Cavuto
    I will never watch those two ever again. FOX is going down hill real fast.but who cares
    I’ll just listen to RUSH—— best ever.

19. californiasailor

November 20, 2019 at 5:12 am

TREASON = HANGINGS

20. Thelma Johnson

November 20, 2019 at 5:23 am

Guess some news channels can’t handle success! I have watched FOX 24/7 almost since their beginning. They have been #1 because it was the only network that had a conservative voice. I even tolerated Juan Williams and Shepherd Smith for many years! Although there were a few others, they weren’t quite as vocal. However, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork now! Even Judge Napolitano, whom I once liked, has gone liberal.. and Chris Wallace, who managed to keep us guessing, is out in the open now. Add Donna Brazille to the mix, and you’ve lost me!! I’ve always heard, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”! Unfortunately, FOX has now gone the way of all the other once successful networks! Sorry, to see them join all the other “flunkies”!

21. Magdalene

November 20, 2019 at 6:30 am

you would think by now that Fox should listen to their audience; those left leaning commentators suck and we do not want them on Fox. If Fox is to survive I’d suggest they listen to their audience. Rush Limbaugh about only one left who tells it like it is.

22. michael zitterman

November 20, 2019 at 7:24 am

Just a side note, but an important, if not critical, observation;
    Democratic Party should read: Democrat Party
    Democratic Senator should read: Democrat Senator

FOX News is pathetic regarding these descriptors.

All political parties should be democratic, although the Sanders v. HRC contest reflected that the Democrat Party may lack that characteristic.

Unfortunately, many people, especially younger people, tend to associate the Democratic usage with the attribute of democracy.

michael zitterman
    [email protected]

November 20, 2019 at 8:35 am

Fox news is really becoming a sick purveyor of fake news. Napolitano, Cavuto, and Wallace are all turning to the Dark Side. If I was blind and believed them, life would be easier. Sadly, I still have faith in my own observations. Fox News is going down the drain. They damned themselves by taking Paul Ryan onto their board of directors.

Sinclair and NewsMax are still out there…

24. Patricia Overbey

November 20, 2019 at 10:58 am

amen i have heard OANN is the best i have it on the I PAD & I phone however our cable company does not carry it,. I have called them to no avail however I do have probably 50 sports channels that i watch none. News Max is better then Fox we do get that. Sad as i like a lot of the hosts on Fox. Trump 2020 God bless President Trump.

25. Patricia Overbey

November 20, 2019 at 11:03 am

Don’t know what happened to my comment. disappeared. How ever I was responding to the OANN comment. I heard it is the best we do not get it on our cable we do get News max which is good. We also get probably 50 sport channels of which we watch none.

26. RD

November 20, 2019 at 12:20 pm

There are choices that replace the Faux News Network, or as it’s now known, CNN Lite.

OAAN.com is good news source.

27. Ken

November 20, 2019 at 1:21 pm

One American News is much better. Fox USED to be but OAN still is.

28. Keith f Golembiewski

November 20, 2019 at 1:21 pm

That is it for me. I will no longer will watch Fox News. I will get the REAL news from our President not from the Horses ASS news channels. I always watched Fox News because I thought they gave real News, NOT so from what I read. They can go to HELL.

November 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Cavuto and Wallace are BOTH HACK Scum Bags that have jumped off the platform in front of a Train. Their LIES Are considered Treason, by Broadcasting, publishing, or printing a LIE is TREASON. The Lying media needs to be charged with treason

30. KEBnDC

November 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Wait! FOX “news” offers programming other than “Tucker Carlson”?

I stopped paying much attention to “FOX” long ago, once I came to realize just how tainted, anti-Trump and leftist so many of their hosts are, like Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, Juan Williams, Megan Kelly… BUT, I can’t even listen to their far-right pundits any more either, like Hannity or Ingraham! There is no longer any sense of balance, just one extreme arguing their case over the opposing extreme, on the same station!!

Of course, it’s STILL better than the one-sided BS out of cnn (cartoon news network), msnbc, abc, nbc, cbs, etc., etc., etc…

For me, the next options to consider are Newsmax and OAAN…

31. rabbit

November 20, 2019 at 2:01 pm

watch them quite regularly now great relief from Juan williams and some of the others. Oann is refreshing with their presentation of the news.

32. barto

November 20, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Cavuto now joins Wallace and Juan William of those I tune FOX out when they are on….If they keep going in this direction, they could join CNN as one of the least watched News outlets!

33. Rita

November 20, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Cavuto has always interrupted his guests and that would bother me, but now he must feel he can “come out”. Wallace has always been left, no doubt about it. We have a choice of turning them off and finding another program, or go get your daily chores done. When they get too off the path, I will look for another form of news.

34. ron

November 20, 2019 at 3:35 pm

You can get OANN at ustvgo.tv.It is a free site.

35. xconcern

November 20, 2019 at 3:57 pm

OANN and Newsmax are still delivering real news, if FOX got rid of a few Biased reporters like Wallace, Cavuto, and Judge Nap they would stay #1 !

36. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:37 pm

YES, American News Network

37. david

November 20, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I,m disappointed in the FOX sliding quickly to the left. I,m more interested in the truthful news than your bias views.

38. Barbara Root

November 20, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Yes, OAN is all that’s left. Cavuto is awful.

39. Jasper Riley

November 20, 2019 at 5:57 pm

The whole news media runs on money. George Soros has the most money and has no qualm about spending it, hence the left-leaning media.

40. Robert Michael Heinrich

November 20, 2019 at 10:43 pm

There has been a major change in FOX since the arrival of Paul Ryan to the upper level of FOX. Why has no one even mentioned this or brought it up on any panel show to obtain feedback or maybe Strange Facial Expressions from the panel. Is FOX looking to further increase its viewership through this scheme.

41. Patti

November 21, 2019 at 12:49 am

SCREW FOX NEWS!!! BYE BYE !!!!!

42. BHR

November 22, 2019 at 12:10 am

Almost none

43. AR

November 22, 2019 at 2:29 am

Fox New Sucks!!! They have been going downhill for years now.
    Neil Cavuto sucks, Chris Wallace Sucks, Juan Williams sucks, Shepard Smith sucks, Judge Napalitano is a total idiot. They lie just like the fake news. By the way I’ve been seeing a change in Ed Henry. They are being paid to lie because they never have any facts.
    If it wasn’t for Hannity, Laura and Tucker they wouldn’t have weekday ratings.
    They will implode at some point.

44. R.P.

November 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm

You are so right on. However we only have One America News, Rush, Newsmax Joe Pags, and Chris Salcedo. Give these guys a listen .

45. R.P.

November 22, 2019 at 1:50 pm

You are so correct Patricia. Isn’t funny we don’t get a choose to pick what programs we prefer, When you go to a restaurant and they ask you if you want potatoes or corn you have a choose to pick, this all goes back to our Government when the lobbyist are paying off the congress and senate, and the funds all run down hill, and they all get a taste , so you get no choose, and they win, more money in their pockets, isn’t funny they take a job making 136,000.00 a year and when they are locked in by voters they have millions. Our president is hitting them in the pocket and he don’t play along with the crooks, remember, criminals take care of criminals, We most support our President, We must fight back, HARD, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOBODY.

46. meme

November 22, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Yes, ONE AMERICA NEWS”””

47. Annabel

November 22, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Wallace has always been a huge democrat. As for Cavuto his voice gave me a Kramer moment so had to switch channels. Notice the past tense. I got rid of the TV six months ago when I realized I was paying for hundreds of channels none of which I used. Also it was when I found out I can get the ones I want to watch online at a time I happen to be available to view. Then found I had saved myself over $150 a month.

48. William Burke, Jr.

November 23, 2019 at 6:04 pm

BBC is probably the most honest news service we have right now. Chris Wallace is a liberal Democrat and it’s been well known for years that he doesn’t support President Trump. What Cavuto said was a little surprising but I think that he was just trying to defend his colleague, Chris Wallace. There are still plenty of good journalists/commentators on Fox News, including Dana Perino, Katy Pavlich,
    Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Mark Levin, Judge Pirro, and Martha McCallum, among others.

49. William Burke

November 23, 2019 at 6:05 pm

BBC is decent.

50. William Burke

November 23, 2019 at 6:06 pm

BBC is decent.

51. Dorothy

November 23, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Where have you all been??? Fair and balanced means many, many liberals. Cavuto, Wallace, Bret Baier has been anti-trump since the pre-election debates standing behind Megyn Kelly on stage and egging her on w/her nasty questions to Trump. Hiding behind her. Napolitano should be replaced. He doesn’t know constitutional law just pretends. Ever since Krauthammer no longer Brett’s big star, he’s dead in the water.

52. Deni

November 23, 2019 at 11:35 pm

No! Fox has joined the FAKE NEWS CLUB! I get my news other places now! It’s sad that Fox went to the lying dark side. I have my faves on Fox, but I get their fair news reporting thru their personal accounts online. I want truth. Not B.S. that they probably got kickback-paddywack $$$ for from the DemonRats.

53. Joe Lingg

November 24, 2019 at 4:44 am

I am quite surprised and unhappy with the changes in reporting at Fox. It used to be fair and balanced, but now is becoming more like the other biased networks. Why?

54. Alan

November 25, 2019 at 6:47 pm

FOX News used to have fair reporting….Wallace thinks he is fair but he is so biased against President Trump and how did Donna get on there with her bias assisting Hillary Clinton during her run for President. Thank goodness for Hannity, Ingram, Maria Baritoma not sure I spelled her last name right, Tucker Carlson asks some real questions that other liberal media outlet hosts won’t ask. It is so hard to believe that so many Americans still need to be woke with what is going on in our great Country…..elites have been working hard for a one world order and the last few Presidents have worked for that as well to undermine the Constitution/American Republic/Democracy which has made us great. Trump 2020 and yes he is for WE the People!!!!!!!!!! Also, he has done so much with all this Deep State attacks……hopefully soon with Bill Barr and Durham these folks will get exposed and brought too justice otherwise America as we know it will be at great risk. You may say conspiracy theory but the truth will be here soon….follow the facts and money (greed)!!!!!

55. robbie

November 25, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Chris Wallace is one of the poorest reporting journalist on tv!! his interviews are terrible. he doesn’t have a clue on what is going on! I really don’t understand how such a low talented person keeps his job!??

56. Robert Miller

December 2, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Cavuto and Wallace are both lower than Whale S _ IT,I never watch either one of these back stabbers!! Eventually FOX news is going to wind-up like CNN,MSNBC,CBS and the rest of those commie liberal stations!!

57. Richard

December 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

You are 100 % right there. However I find truth from Laura Ingram, Martha McCallum, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin, Shannon Bream, Fox and Friends. Janean Pirro, Fox Business Channel. I am also looking for a truthful News Network ! FOX better straighten p and get it right.

Members of Congress used to be known for only lying to their constituents back home.

And the media was once known as “the arbiter of truth” and an institution of trust and respect.

But that has all changed and now CNN’s Jake Tapper flat-out refused to correct AOC when she was caught in this outrageous lie.

CNN’s Jake Tapper has gone from being considered by some as a respected, impartial journalist to just another left-wing hack who can lie and promote the Left’s with the best of them.

Tapper recently admitted that he allowed Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to blatantly lie about President Trump during a recent interview.

AOC said during the interview, “The beds and the capacity that we need in this country. And we’re hearing it every step of the way from this administration. First, we were hearing that it’s a hoax, then we were hearing that everything was fine.”

This all stemmed from earlier false press reports claiming the President called coronavirus a hoax. The claims were quickly disproven and even corrected by most news outlets.

But clearly not by CNN.

Tapper later even admitted he knew it was a lie from AOC, but chose not to say anything.

“I thought about it, because the president did not call the virus a hoax.” Tapper said.

Tapper went further in trying to deflect from the Congresswoman’s lie by simply accusing the president of being a liar.

“I guess that’s the problem with a politician who lies so often. While I agree that Democrats are mischaracterizing what he said, what he did say was also false so it’s tough to justify taking the time for a fact check when it’s not taking a stand defining the truth,” Jake added.

So, in other words, because Tapper doesn’t like the president and personally believes Donald Trump lies often, he decided not to correct a blatant lie on his show.

This disregard for the truth is so widespread by the media now, Tapper’s decision didn’t receive much coverage.

There was a time not so long ago when ploys like this would have cost a reporter his job.

But we have moved far past that time in history.

The Trump era may go down in history as the time that journalism died its last death.

Share your thoughts about this story with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

Donald Trump

Most Americans are coming together to battle both the Chinese coronavirus and the economic fallout from forced business closings.

But the media has decided this crisis is a great time to attack the very country that first protected their freedom of the press.

And now The New York Times is using the current crisis to attack Christians for this outrageous reason.

The liberal mainstream media has been out of control for decades.

They have gone from reporting the news and providing vital information to being nothing more than a public relations company for the far Left.

Now the liberal mainstream media’s blatant disregard for truth, accuracy, and basic decency has reached new lows in the last four or five years.

It’s no wonder journalists have become among the least trusted segments of American society, joining lawyers, politicians, and infomercial spokesmen.

From CBS using fake video footage to promote an anti-Trump story on the coronavirus, to the Washington Post gleefully predicting Trump supporters would suffer the highest number of deaths from the virus, the media has reached new lows.

Now The New York Times has taken it even lower with a shocking claim that Christians are to blame for the Chinese coronavirus.

Last week, The Times published an op-ed placing the blame on the so-called “religious right” for President Trump’s supposedly delayed response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

In the editorial, self-described “journalist” and author Katherine Stewart attempted to argue that the President’s “anti-science” evangelical voter base is influencing him too heavily, causing him to ignore scientists on issues like vaccines and, of course, climate change.

The op-ed was originally released with the title “The Road to Coronavirus Hell Was Paved by Evangelicals” but after massive backlash the liberal rag toned down the title to “The Religious Right’s Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response.”

Of course, both titles are vile and show the author’s (and the newspaper’s) violent bias against Christians.

Not to mention the author completely ignoring the fact that it is the Left’s anti-science views on life that have caused the slaughter of millions of children over the past few decades.

And it is the liberal anti-science views on gender that have led to the destruction of women’s sports and left thousands of scared, confused children facing mutilating surgeries.

What is most interesting about Stewart’s anti-Christian hit piece is that she focuses most of her vitriol on Christians who oppose the “Green New Deal” and other socialist attempts to take control by promoting fears of climate change.

Once again, the author ignores the fact that the same people claiming the earth will end in ten years have made those claims before.

In fact, some of these “scientists” have been predicting the end of the world since the 1970s.

And, the author conveniently leaves out the fact that as Donald Trump was first warning of the Chinese coronavirus in January, many “scientists” were claiming it couldn’t even be spread by human contact.

And when Trump placed a ban on travel from China to try and stop the spread, it was “scientists” who called him a racist and claimed a travel ban wasn’t needed.

Donald Trump

During the coronavirus outbreak the Fake News Media is not trying to inform the American people.

Instead, so-called “reporters” are seizing on the pandemic to launch another front in their war to destroy Donald Trump.

But now The New York Times admitted one coronavirus error that had Trump grinning from ear to ear.

During a March White House press briefing the President expressed his hope that the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine would prove to be a game-changer as it showed promise in limited use in treating coronavirus patients.

While the evidence was anecdotal and more tests were clearly required, the President was offering the American people a ray of hope as the outbreak spread.

The New York Times – instead of reporting facts – attacked the President for falsely touting “unproven drugs.”

“At a long-winded White House briefing on Friday, President Trump enthusiastically and repeatedly promoted the promise of two long-used malaria drugs that are still unproven against the coronavirus, but being tested in clinical trials,” The Times wrote on March 20.

By April 1, The Times was singing a different tune reporting that “The malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped to speed the recovery of a small number of patients who were mildly ill from the coronavirus, doctors in China reported this week.”

The Times also noted that the drug helped those with mild cases avoid a severe infection that could result in an ICU stay or having to go on a ventilator.

“Cough, fever and pneumonia went away faster, and the disease seemed less likely to turn severe in people who received hydroxychloroquine than in a comparison group not given the drug. The authors of the report said that the medication was promising, but that more research was needed to clarify how it might work in treating coronavirus disease and to determine the best way to use it,” The Times added.

While the study was limited there are extensive tests going on in New York with drugs and many Americans are hoping that there is more good news to be found.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story