Censorship

Fox News just took Tucker Carlson off the air and it could be for good

CNN and other Democrats have been trying to get Tucker Carlson fired for years.

They have finally succeeded.

And Fox News just took Tucker Carlson off the air and it could be for good.

Liberal activists — with the help of fake news CNN — targeted Carlson for sponsor boycotts because Carlson supports Donald Trump’s immigration agenda.

To the Left that makes him a racist.

And that drumbeat picked up new momentum after Carlson explained how liberal elites used a conspiracy theory about “white supremacy” in the wake of the Dayton and El Paso shootings to distract Americans from the fact that the economic system in America was rigged in favor of the powerful and against the working class.

Carlson defended his remarks the next night, but at the end of his show announced he was taking a vacation.

The Hollywood Reporter writes:

Tucker Carlson, who abruptly announced plans for a vacation at the end of his Fox News show on Wednesday night, will not be hosting Tucker Carlson Tonight on Thursday. But he’s surely hoping the show will feature a full load of advertisements, two days after he incited a fervent online backlash with a monologue dismissing the prevalence of white supremacy.

With the country still reeling from an apparently racism-inspired shooting in Texas on Saturday, Carlson called white supremacy a “hoax” and said “it is actually not a real problem in America.” He also called it “a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power.”

Carlson’s remarks were swiftly condemned amid a new call for advertisers to back away from his primetime show.

His Wednesday night show featured an advertising load (27 spots) that was in line with his previous week of shows (26 per night), though the episode leaned more heavily on so-called house ads for Fox programming, featuring nine such ads compared with an average of 5.4 for the previous week.

Bill O’Reilly also announced in 2017 he was taking a vacation amid sponsor boycotts surrounding payoffs made by Fox News to women he allegedly sexually harassed.

O’Reilly never made it back on the air and was promptly fired.

Will Tucker Carlson suffer Bill O’Reilly’s fate?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

1. Hatti Nuff

August 12, 2019 at 1:53 pm

If they drop Tucker, I drop FOX – for good! FOX has been sliding down the slippery slope of biases lately, and I – among MANY others – are SICK of it! If we wanted to watch CRA*, then we’d watch CNN, or one of the other fake news media.

• ralph bettencourt

August 12, 2019 at 2:06 pm

FOX IS HEADING THE WRONG DIRECTION !

• SandyJ

August 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Absolutely! Leave Tucker alone; he’s the only one worth watching.

• Bud

August 12, 2019 at 4:46 pm

If Fox deserts Tucker , Then I desert FOX. GO TO OAN

• Gini

August 12, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Me too!

• Bonita Smith

August 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm

what tv channel is OAN on? i will be watching that one also if they take Tucker off.

• Mary Grayson

August 12, 2019 at 6:35 pm

I will leave fox also. He is the best one on there. Even better than Hannity.

• arlie hinds

August 12, 2019 at 10:28 pm

im with u bud

• J E C

August 12, 2019 at 11:22 pm

or NNN

• debnc

August 13, 2019 at 1:39 am

I will not watch fox ever again if Tucker goes!!!

• Richard Bartel

August 13, 2019 at 3:33 am

Me also

• Joan Francine Richard

August 13, 2019 at 6:35 am

If Tucker Carlson doesn’t return I will not be watching any other programming in this slot. We need for people not to be afraid to express their opinion!!!

• Rickey Chambers

August 13, 2019 at 9:29 pm

• Colleen Fulton

August 15, 2019 at 12:40 am

Me too

• mike grunewald

August 19, 2019 at 1:08 am

I like OANN better then fox I will watch some at Fox B ,but little shep and juanito I can do without nothing worth watching FOX owners raised some stupid children it seems they have zippers in the back of their pants

• D Paul Seely

August 19, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I agree with Bud. I will leave FOX News until Tucker Carlson is reinstated in his usual time slot.

• D Paul Seely

September 3, 2019 at 2:11 am

I agree with the previous writer. If Tucker goes, I also go. I’m sorry for Hannity and Ingrahm but they will probably also soon leave Fox News.

• yvonne

August 12, 2019 at 6:43 pm

It is a shame a few can tell a whole network what to do Fox should realize they have a lot more conserves that will stop watching We should learn to shout louder

• Jeannine Ball

August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm

i agree with most I have seen. KEEP TUCKER !

• Eloise Flood

August 12, 2019 at 11:22 pm

But will they listen to our shouts????
            The only time Fox will pay attention is when we hit them in their wallets!!!!
            Believe me I’m ready for that to start happening

Going to look for another source of news!!!!!

• loran carlson

August 13, 2019 at 1:35 pm

So FNC has taken Tucker off the air? That’s odd. I’ve seen Tucker appear on his last two shows in spot interviews. These shows were hosted by other FNC personalities. I guess Tuck really is on vacation fishing with his son.

• Nancy Ebner

August 13, 2019 at 2:14 am

Tucker is the Best on TV. He’s honest and fair. If he’s fired I’m done with Fox

• Shirley

August 13, 2019 at 1:18 pm

That is because they are a bunch of PUSSIES.

• Bob Cline

August 13, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Tucker has a great show, and don’t touch it.. you will lose many more viewers than you could believe, and I’m talking tens to hundreds of thousands of viewers, mark my words!!!

• Jay

August 14, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Being a conservative doesn’t mean you should ignore racism and make excuses for racist rhetoric.

• diana

August 16, 2019 at 2:44 pm

KEEP TUCKER! HE NOT ONLY TELLS THE TRUTH, HE STAYS CALM WHILE DOING IT. HANNITY AND OREILLY HAVE A TENDENCY TO YELL WHEN THEY GET RILED UP ABOUT A SUBJECT, BUT TUCKER KEEPS HIS COOL. I DON’T MEAN TO SAY THAT HE DOES NOT SHOW EMOTION, I JUST MEAN HE NEVER YELLS. I RESPECT AND ADMIRE HIM, WATCH HIM ALL THE TIME, AND I TOO, WILL REPUDIATE FOX IF THEY FIRE HIM.

• Candy Sue

August 12, 2019 at 7:10 pm

I agree with Sandy and other replies. If Tucker goes I will go and never watch fox again and will email Allen my many friends to do the same.

• Larry

August 12, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Candy, has the right idea, two can play this game as well. He goes, so do I and as many of my reader as possible. New management at FOX is wanting to join the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, with their programming. Fox will pay a major price for this very, very negative move on their part.

• Kerry

August 18, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Me also! They took Bill O Reilly off, and I used to watch the Five before they took Eric and Kimberly off….now I hardly ever watch The Five. I will drop Fox News as well if my champion leaves! Come back Tucker we need you!

• Gerry

August 13, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I agree,Tucker is the best!

• Mercedes

August 26, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Great but I think Lou Dobbs is even better, although Lou is hidden on their Business channel that not enough people have. My free bar poker friends have never heard or seen either nonlocal FOX line up.

• Leona Semizian

August 13, 2019 at 4:02 pm

You got that right. Leave Tucker alone. He challenges main stream news media unlike his colleagues

• ARLENE FIELDS

August 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm

I will walk away from FOX News if Tucker is taken off..The only one I will turn on will be Hannity. I will turn on anything but the one sided news!!

• Leland6

August 18, 2019 at 2:42 am

I can see your point, on top of your head. FOX is going to drop the #2 ranked show on cable? Y’all were saying the same thing when Laura Ingram went on vacation. She now has the #5 ranked show on cable. Maybe if you had kids you would realize that families go on vacation before school starts.

• Mike

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Stop caving in to these liberal jerks. I am 66 yrs old and have never met a so-called white supremacist. Just because the left says all people who don’t agree with them are racists or white supremacists doesn’t make it true.

• Mark

August 12, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Amen

• Paul

August 13, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Tucker Carlson is one of the main reasons my wife and I watch the Fox channel. Put him back in Fox!!!!!!!!!

• C. Shealy

August 12, 2019 at 6:28 pm

You are so right about that!

• Delbert Nelligan

August 12, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Amen to that Mike!

• Joanie

August 12, 2019 at 3:53 pm

YOU’VE GOT THAT RIGHT !!!

• Joe mooney

August 18, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Tucker is telling the truth. We need more of this!

• Terry Reusche

August 19, 2019 at 4:44 am

I can’t believe you will get rid of Tucker Carlson, he is one of the best anchors you could ever have.
          Then I am will not watch FOX News again. Can’t you see why your ratings are high?? It’s because you have so many good people there with some exceptions: Juan Williams, Jessica Tarlov

• Billy Deneeden

August 12, 2019 at 4:39 pm

This would be a sad thing. Good guy who is also fair, but tells the truth.

• Al

August 13, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Bull crap. He is a liar and a conspiracy theorist.

• Rickey Chambers

August 13, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Yes i have been watching oan more and more they seem to be more honest than fox and if fox don’t backtrack i will stay with oan and Al you are full of crap gth

• Stephe

August 14, 2019 at 12:52 am

NOT…….

• Connie Atchley

August 24, 2019 at 2:03 am

Go Tucker. We need strong conservative voices to fight against the radical leftist. Trump 2020

• David

August 14, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Yes Tucker is good…Get rid of Juan Williams and Jessica Tarlov

• Jane Morgan

August 12, 2019 at 9:02 pm

If they get rid of Tucker they will lose millions of viewers and may include me as well!

• J E C

August 12, 2019 at 11:20 pm

EVER SENCE THE KIDS OF RUPPERT MURDOCK TOOK OVER fOX IS IN THE SHITTER

• Robin

August 12, 2019 at 11:35 pm

Tucker is absolutely correct yet again!! We don’t apologize for being White!! Thank You, Jesus! We love Our Race, & that’s just the way it will ALWAYS be!! There’s an old saying=“You want to call me a Racist White Supremecist?! Well I’m most certainly not!! And if that’s what YOU want to believe, then go right ahead! I know in my heart I’m not, but if you think I am, then it’s on you, as your constant untrue bashing will cause many to BE so!! So…thank you!✝️????????❤️????????✝️ Whatever?!?!!!!

• Robin

August 12, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Tucker/Bongino= 2024!! 8 more years!! 8 more years!! Oh oh????????☠️= looks like I may have a secret coded numerical racist number combination in those 3 statements!! Ooooo!! Look!! He’s a Nazi! He’s a Nazi!! HE’S A NAZI!!! Oh my!! Let’s kill him!! Let’s kill his Family!! Let’s kill his pets!! Let’s burn em all!! Let’s hang them!! Kill all White looking nazis!! We must! Yay! Yay!! Hooray!!

• JJ Butler

August 12, 2019 at 11:43 pm

When is this country going to realize that the way whites are treated by blacks is RACISM, too? Racism works both ways. Whites should be able to get Federal Assistance too so tbey csn get free cars, homes, food, etc.

• Robin MacDonald

August 14, 2019 at 10:20 pm

A few facts that news organizations NEVER talk about within the context of racism: (1) Blacks themselves practice racism within their own ranks…lighter-skinned Blacks look down on darker-skinned Blacks, and Blacks of ethnicities other than Africa look down on African-American Blacks; (2) many plantation- and slave-owners were themselves Black; AND (3) Blacks were heavily involved in promoting the slave trade.

• Nsia

August 13, 2019 at 4:07 am

Good. One less Bible Trumper on TV.

• f

August 13, 2019 at 12:39 pm

If you don’t like free speach in USA go to Russia. stupid sh…..

• Harley Pollard

August 14, 2019 at 5:37 pm

agreed. Fox is a hurry to be liberal news. Losing Bill was very bad to Lose Tucker is the kiss of death as far as I’m concerned. Smarten up fox or lose your lead in news broadcasting. I’m only one but I will be gone.

• Bryan Hunnicutt

August 23, 2019 at 11:25 pm

No,its the right direction. What he said was foolish and he knew it. It didn’t make any sense to make such a stupid assertion, and he knew he was trying to create the perfect storm for his low information viewers. Now we see how he is faring from the fallout.

• Joan

August 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I agree. If Tucker does not return I will not either. There are more conservatives than liberals watching FOX who probably have more disposable income than liberals, so where does that leave the sponsors?

• Acerra Leslie

August 12, 2019 at 6:56 pm

As a regular FOX viewer who occasionally tunes to CNN or MSNBC to hear a different slant on the “news”, I find their distorted commentary extremely unfair. These networks vilify, slander, distort, and outright lie about conservative viewpoints and the conservatives themselves. These networks allow their “broadcast journalists” to engage in these practices, usually without verification or any consequence. But, by attacking their philosophy with truth and candor hence ruffling feathers on the “left” Tucker Carlson has put his livelihood in jeopardy because some sponsors value political correctness and the all mighty dollar over, and I quote,Truth, Justice and the American Way!!
        God Bless America and her Defenders whether they use the Sword, the Pen or the Spoken Word. We need people that will stand against onslaughts and attacks against common decency that most Americans hold near and fear to their hearts!

• J E C

August 12, 2019 at 11:26 pm

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS KILLING THIS COUNTY…….EVERY DAY

• Martha Turner

August 13, 2019 at 12:55 am

Fox News needs to get a back bone and stand up for the people that work for them they’re standing up for the American people the silent majority is tired of being silent . We are in the money we pay the taxes we work hard and we have a right to hear that we’re human beings not that we’re racist not that we’re scum not that were deplorable’s we are hard-working Americans who love this country . And if they get rid of Carlson Hannity or Ingram they’ll lose most of their clientele and they will be like CNN .

• Observant

August 18, 2019 at 7:16 am

Too many good people getting pressure at Fox…First,sexual harrassment now,speaking truths…hmmmm

• D C Lamb

August 18, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Eloquently spoken. Agree 100% !!!

• Ava Green

August 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I will quit, too!!!! If Fox goes this way, they’ve joined the enemies of the people.

• John Gable

August 12, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I agree. Get new sponsors. Stop cowing to CNN, Sponsors, Dems and left liberals who are completely ruining our great America. God is watching.

• Sue

August 12, 2019 at 9:07 pm

I couldn’t agree more with you. Why are the liberals allowed to say whatever they want and Tucker is criticized for his remarks? They are allowed to bad mouth our president, threaten him, use foul language on TV and put down America? I’M SICK OF THEIR WHINING!! Watch your fake news on CNN and shut up already!

• Dale

August 12, 2019 at 4:35 pm

If he leaves, I leave. I have been watching FOX for as long as I can remember. You people dumped some very good reporters.
        Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Paul

August 12, 2019 at 4:47 pm

If Tucker goes so do I and all my friends.And I have a lot of friends.

• Paul Crouch

August 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Come on, FOX…. don’t fold on Tucker!
      If so…. then Tucker, get ahold of Rush. He’ll get you
      on the radio in some way! I’d listen to the Tucker Carlson
      radio show!!! So would MILLIONS!!!

• Tom

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I agree!

• Tphillips

August 13, 2019 at 2:24 am

This would be censorship. Not a good sign. Be alert!

• Kim

August 29, 2019 at 12:58 am

Mr Carlson
          Tell lies and you guys really believe he should continue to do so .
          Wow what a hoax.
          I hope all them that lie get off the air truth is truth weather compliments our offense but lying to public because of the party is sickening take the blinders off your eyes

• Mary Ellen Englert

August 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I whole heartily agree!

• Charles James

August 12, 2019 at 5:37 pm

I mentioned to my wife a few weeks ago that FOX was slowly leaning left since the two sons have taken over. I only watch Tucker, Hannity and Ingles. One American News gives a more balanced news for the majority of Americans. It is sad that FOX is becoming another CNN, MSNBC, etc.

• Debra Taylor

August 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Same here. If Tucker goes, so will alot of his supporters. He speaks the truth, which Liberals find intolerable. Too bad. We like Tucker and agree with him.

• Sharon Nash

August 12, 2019 at 8:28 pm

I agree. Leave Tucker Carlson alone. Some people can’t handle the truth.

• Roger Gleason

August 13, 2019 at 1:57 am

It is sad that the left will latch on to any tragedy to get a victory. They hate the truth and they have hated Tucker for some time. This is just their opportunity to get a win from another tragedy.

• rosann

August 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

It just better be fake news

• Richard Collins

August 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Ditto,
      If Tucker goes, I drop FOX. Period. He’s intelligent and speaks for more people than management can conceive of.

• Judith Campbell

August 12, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I agree , will drop watching Fox, they are changing into CNN and think we conservatives are Stupid? They are desperate bring in liberal viewers!!!! They have the other channels!!!!! Too bad ,I LIKE Tucker!!! Talk about Fascism, always shut down another person’s views!! Last time I watch Fox,, whose Next?????

• Walt Sward Sr.

August 12, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Leave Tucker Carlson ALONE !!!! He’s one of the only ones you can rely on for the truth.

• NancyB

August 12, 2019 at 4:05 pm

DITTO, that!!

• Bob T

August 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I agree, keep Tucker on as he is a breath of fresh air considering the other networks and their commentators.

• James Wilson

August 12, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Amen!

• Bill

August 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Why are the powers that be at FOX News trying to out liberal CNN and MSNBC? I once relied on FOX to provide a counterbalance to the ultra-liberal media. FOX has now dropped the ball and it is difficult to know which news outlet I am watching until I see the logo. Hopefully this is only a blip and FOX will return to the content that made it great.

• Dee

August 12, 2019 at 5:53 pm

I’ll tell you why…Rupert Murdoch’s liberal son is heavily involved in FNC. I’ve been watching since it’s inception, and since Ailes left, it’s slowly changing!
        If Tucker goes, they might as well shut Fox down…it won’t be worth watching

• KIM

August 29, 2019 at 1:04 am

Fox need journalist who tell the truth to the public.
          There way to much lie that are hurting America.
          Journalism is about getting to the truth not spreading party lies

• smone

August 12, 2019 at 7:09 pm

No other way. STOP HARASSING TUCKER !!!!!!!!!!! or you will lose all the followers who still have some brains… The rest of Fox news is getting smelly as they get infected by the CNN and MSNBC MENTAL ILLNESSES.

• grace cifelli

August 12, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Bill, I agree with you. It’s hard to believe they aren’t as fair and balanced now. We use to watch Fox News all the time but not so much currently. Disappointed. We think Tucker Carlson is intelligent and honest person. He brings both sides on his show which is fair and balanced. He would be a loss for sure.

• Frank J Lalla

August 14, 2019 at 3:57 am

No question! If tucker goes then so do I. I look forward to hearing take on the most liberal and very sick people on the left. He listens and gives them a chance to make their point and then asks the questions we all should have.

• Jo

August 12, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Me too, if this is allowed! BRING TUCKER BACK!

• Norma Stilwell

August 12, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Me too!

• UMCane

August 12, 2019 at 4:27 pm

If Tucker is gone from FNC so am I. How can they do away with the highest rated Cable News Show??? And WHO decided that??

• FedUp

August 12, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Me, too! I will quit watching FOX if they cancel Tucker’s show!

• Gloria

August 12, 2019 at 4:44 pm

If Fox drops Tucker. We will drop Fox for good!!

• Cindy

August 12, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Me too, Tucker was right and if FOX continues down this path we will be
      watching youtube news only

• Lilly

August 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I feel the same way. It is the ony station besides OAN that is really a good news station. If they keep firing the only people who actually speak the truth then they become the cnn of news and I don’t watch cnn at all so I guess they will be then ext one to bite the dirt for listening to the socalism bs. Do they think that we are stupid and can’t think for our selves. WRONG and they will be gone if they continue to lose their viewers.

• Linda

August 12, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I agree!

• BitinDawg

August 12, 2019 at 5:09 pm

America’s fourth estate is owned and controlled by the guileful Zionists. Tucker chafed under their dominion. He proved not to be a good and faithful servant of Zion. It’s the boonies for you Tucker.

• Terry

August 12, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Fox News is shooting themselves in the foot if they take Tucker off their programing. Tucker is the best!! Too bad he offends the left, get over it! The left offends many, many people. Freedom of Speech!!!!!!!!!! Fox News, grow some!!

• Brenda Folk

August 12, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Me too !!

• Matt Tonning

August 12, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Me too Carlson is a relieve from Hannity’s constant repeating the same crap Over and Over And Over.
      My wife leaves the room when Sean is on as she is tired of me screaming at the tv “STFU Sean” Then she returns when Tucker is on. Carlson has a good show and actually allows the guests to talk. And about the White Supremacists. These morons exist but it’s not a national movement, that scenario is a hoax as described by Tucker Carlson.

• Jrrry

August 12, 2019 at 5:32 pm

I don’t believe Fox is taking Tucker off the air at all!

He’s just taking a well-deserved vacation with his family.

It’s called “Summer”.

• Charla

August 12, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Tucker is one of the best commentators on the air. He is honest and does not placate to anyone, conservative or liberal. If you can’t take the heat” get out of the kitchen”. Leave Tucker on the air. I also will not watch Fox if they take Tucker off the ahir.

• Janet

August 22, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Tucker is great and always gives us the real news. If he goes you will be losing a lot of fans and eventually a lot of money. Why not get rid of Donna Brazile? Maybe you,d like to hire Sharpton,
        and Jackson. Maybe Louis Farrakhan and the Reverend Wright. You,ll lose all black and white fans. Maybe the Clintons and OAC andOmar. This will leave you with all the USA haters. I,m sure you won,t print this, you don,t have the courage. Too many black and white patriots to lose if you lose Tucker. Your Dad must be so proud of you.

• Pepe

August 12, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Me too. For more than a decade, Fox News was my favorite TV Channel. Before One America News was on the air, I considered Fox News as the lonely light illuminating against liberal and left leaning TV channels. Now i’t’s change it color. I will just shift my TV viewing to One America News.

• Lynne Harlacher

August 12, 2019 at 5:53 pm

If they keep Liar Tucker, Fox will lose, they are also losing sponsors by the boat load. I never could stand him anyway, talk about conspiracy theorists. Maybe he can get a job in the white house…..lol

• Jennifer O'Gavaghan

August 12, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Where did you come from? Out from under a rock of ignorance?
        You cannot be a patriotic red-blooded American not to recognize a pre-eminent newsman like Tucker Carlson! Wake up, girl !

• Jennifer

August 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Me, too. GOOD BYE, FOX if you drop Tucker. He is the best you have. TRUTH be told.

• Rita

August 13, 2019 at 1:21 am

We will follow you where ever you go Tucker. I am getting sick of Fox on some of their decisions. They are not good decisions!!!

• Robert Anderson Sr

August 12, 2019 at 6:15 pm

AMEN ! Tucker tells it like it is and no B/S like CNN & MSNBC ! Im with you on NOT WATCHING FOX IF they keep dropping GOOD TRUTHFUL reporters !! HANNITY is the only one left then !!

• Mona

August 12, 2019 at 6:20 pm

You are not the only one who feel that way. Tucker’s show is one of the best on TV.

• Nancy

August 12, 2019 at 6:25 pm

No more FOX for me either if Tucker is gone. He is one of the few voices of reason left. FOX is making a huge mistake if this is true and they stand to lose a great many viewers. I will watch OAN and will follow Tucker wherever he goes.

• Diane

August 12, 2019 at 6:29 pm

I am so sick of the changes FOX is making, they start out small but Getting rid of Tucker is the last straw. He is the only one that tells it like it is. O’Reily was another one they should have left alone, I miss his show too. They take Tucker off I am off too.

• Sandy

August 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm

The Left just can’t stand it! The truth hurts so bad!!! You better keep Tucker on….you starting to take on the reflection of the other “loser” networks! It’s bad enough you hired Donna Brazille!!

• Sue Linton

August 12, 2019 at 7:12 pm

My disgust for Fox News grows every day. Started getting bad when they hired Donna Brazile and has gone downhill ever since. Apparently they have forgotten who their audience is as well as the fact that many Americans are fed up with the witch hunting, left leaning news outlets available to us. Removing Tucker Carlson from the air is simply another step in the liberal effort to deny any conservative voice! News flash….you can take every conservative person off the air and we will still not buy into the liberal agenda. Not now…not ever.

• simone

August 12, 2019 at 7:49 pm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT COMMENT! BRAVO.

• Dean

August 12, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Great comments Sue!!!!!

• Shirley Jones

August 12, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Tucker is the best show on prime time; even though I have to put some of the far left guests on mute. Don’t drop Tucker!!!

• Jim Hess

August 12, 2019 at 7:24 pm

I agree, If they drop Tucker, I drop FOX – for good! Will only watch OAN!

• Dimplesimon

August 12, 2019 at 7:28 pm

He took his son on a fishing vacation,lighten up guys!

• Michael

August 24, 2019 at 9:19 pm

I watch Tucker Carlson every night and have always admired his wisdom and truth he presents to his viewers. Tucker goes then Hannity is next. Fos News will be burying themselves.

• Dimplesimon Smith

August 12, 2019 at 7:32 pm

He took his son on a fishing vacation,lighten up guys!

• Dimples

August 12, 2019 at 7:32 pm

He took his son on a fishing vacation,lighten up guys!

• Kman

August 17, 2019 at 8:18 pm

I’ll believe that when and only when he comes back.

• Carol Hardy

August 12, 2019 at 7:49 pm

I totally agre. Leave Tucker on the air!

• William Yarbrough

August 12, 2019 at 8:03 pm

I agree with the responses. No Tucker/no me. He is the most patriotic voice on TV.

• Gary

August 12, 2019 at 8:21 pm

If Tucker goes I go too. Fox making a big mistake!

• joan b.

August 12, 2019 at 8:47 pm

We totally agree. I would like to know which advertisers chickened out. Tucker is a refreshing change on television. I am tired of the Democrat politicians being highlighted on Fox and can only look forward to more of the same crud – not fun.

• JanD

August 12, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Tucker Carlson is about the only thing I watch on TV anymore. If FOX becomes just another capitulation, then I will cancel my TV reception in total.

• Harvey

August 12, 2019 at 8:52 pm

If Fox dumps Tucker, it would be a huge error in good judgement.
      Tucker is extremely intelligent and well informed. Tucker is a shining star among his peers and attracts viewers to Fox News. His loss would certainly impact my desire to continue watching Fox, if the Fox decision makers are not smart enough to realize that Tucker Carlson is a treasure to be preserved at all cost.
      The liberal idiots on the Fake news networks are continually making absurd statements which insult ones intelligence, and they are not fired by their networks.

• Betty

August 12, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I totally agree. If they drop Tucker, I’m gone. Fox needs to understand that their ratings are so high because they include liberal and conservative commentators and actual news (Brett for one). If we wanted DNC type fake commentary, there are two choices already: CNN and MSNBC. I mean it TAKE TUCKER OFF AND I’M GONE. Everyone please support Tucker’s advertisers. Two can play that game!

• Betty

August 12, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Support Tucker’s advertisers as two can play this game. They can’t legitimately win so they go after his sponsors. Pathetic. Let’s support Tucker’s sponsors and show that two can play that game. Meanwhile, let’s hope FOX is smart enough to know better!

• sargentrage

August 12, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I totally agree with you

• John Hanmer

August 12, 2019 at 10:44 pm

that’s wrong,TUCKER went on a fishing trip with his son.

• Alvin Gleaton

August 12, 2019 at 11:16 pm

I agree with Hatti n. and Ralph b. I thought fox had a spine but now I’m not so sure! if these Demo/Commies can bully one of the very few NEWS channels into silence or Communist Propaganda there’s no use in me tuning into that any more. I had to put up with enough Communist Propaganda radio stations; growing up in Florida where the Cubans were Jamming American stations & putting out Millions of Watts on Provda & Isvesatia Propaganda stations !!!

• Robin

August 12, 2019 at 11:28 pm

• Anthony Larry Jr.

August 12, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Tucker and Hannity are two news caster that we con trust to report the news in as true a manner we can trust or believe. I really don’t know the real reason n of Fox letting Tucker go but I believe they are wrong taking another news company to let him go. I listen to him every night.

• D.R. Williams

August 12, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Agree, write me off as supporter of Fox if Tucker goes. You are getting more like the Fake News channels daily. You need to take a look at Sheppard Smith and Chris Wallace as you seem to be supporting their liberal leanings every time a controversy arises! You are undeniably on a slippery slope !

• Cindy Shipp

August 13, 2019 at 12:15 am

If they keep on the path they are on they are going to have the same type ratings are CNN. They did it to Bill O’Reilly , they did it to Eric Boling, they tried it with Judge Jeanine and honestly, i’m finding OAN to be much better than FOX nowadays. They definitely report the news and not opinions. I like Hannity due to the ppl he has on the show WHEN he lets them speak but he has guest on and then does all the talking. I find that rude and disrespectful. We want to hear what the *guest* have to say, they are the ones with the first hand knowledge, they are the ones that did the investigating.. let them be the ones to tell us THEIR finding. I’m pretty much done with FOX other than Hannity and Judge Jeanine due to how FOX is quickly becoming just another CNN/MSNBC

• Virginia Boehne

August 13, 2019 at 2:09 am

If You Fire Tucker, You Are Caving Into The Left & Giving Them Exactly What They Want, I Support #TuckerCarlson He Is Just Telling The Truth, Freedom Of Speech !!!

• John E. Stratmann

August 13, 2019 at 2:12 am

I hear you all the way! I applaud Tucker for his corageous commentary and not falling for the politically correct diatribe. AMERICA does not need any more anti-american anchors many who are a sorry excuse for the ‘job’ they execute. We better keep an eye on who are the ones fanning racist flames and ‘fear’ the man we put in the White House.

• Jeremiah McKenna

August 13, 2019 at 2:31 am

This is not true. Tucker Carlson has said for a few weeks now that he was going on vacation, long before any of this happened.

This site is nothing but a bad Click Bait and full of ads. Notice how every time you click on a supposed ‘poll’ that you are redirected to an ad for something or other, and never a real article about the subject of the poll you answered.

• Lillian Leonard

August 13, 2019 at 2:48 am

If

• Bob

August 13, 2019 at 3:38 am

I agree with the above post.If Tucker goes away,Fox will drop like a giant stone.They better have deep thoughts about any such decision.

• Elizabeth Piraino

August 13, 2019 at 3:56 am

Leave tucker alone he is the true voice of American people go after the crazy liberals . America needs true patriots

• Gene Spillman

August 13, 2019 at 4:49 am

Please do NOT fire and remove Tucker Carlson from his nightly opinion show or you will lose another faithful FOX listener – me! There is already too many liberal commentators on other network and cable shows. Don’t cave!!

• Lynn VanVleet

August 13, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I’m with you… I’m holding on with a thread watching Fox. Shepherd Smith , in my humble opinion, should be long gone. I can hardly stomach him. I hope Fox wakes up soon. Truly if it were not for Fox & OAN, what would we do?

• Lynn VanVleet

August 13, 2019 at 12:08 pm

I’m with you… I’m holding on with a thread watching Fox. . Why do they keep Shepherd Smith?

• Carol

August 13, 2019 at 12:32 pm

I am with all these people no Tucker, NO FOX…Me and my husband have watched Fox News since it has been on cable.. there is no other news but FOX..

• brenda n texas

August 13, 2019 at 3:03 pm

they will never drop carlson this is fake news from fake cnn news.if they do i stop watching fox news

• IRENE

August 13, 2019 at 4:16 pm

I LIKE NOST THAT ARE ON FOX BUT AS OF LATELY NAVE GONE TO OUR LOCAL NEWS AND THERE ISN’T NO BIAS ON THEM.

• Cathy

August 13, 2019 at 7:08 pm

I agree—if Tucker goes—so do WE! Murdock’s??

• Shirley Blair

August 13, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I agree, if Tucker is gone then so will Fox News be gone. He is the one I watch all the time. Some of the 5 like Juan Williams is disgusting just like that liberal girl. I love Dan, Jesse, Dana, and the one who slouches in his chair. He is so good.

• Judi

August 13, 2019 at 10:08 pm

I am not a big fan of Tucker but if he is fired for speaking his mind, or revealing truth that conflicts with the mainstream, this will go badly for Fox. Fox watchers rely on Fox for some degree of journalistic integrity. Firing Tucker would invalidate that trust.

• David Drezek

August 13, 2019 at 11:47 pm

I will abandon Fox to go to OAN if they can Tucker

• Sonja

August 14, 2019 at 1:28 am

Remember this is the United States of America! These PC bullies have everyone afraid to say anything. Just speak your mind and be proud you’re an American. Our founding fathers would want us to stand up and not be bullied just because some people may not agree with what we’re saying!

• Johnny Bravo

August 14, 2019 at 2:32 pm

FOX needs to call it as it is. Racist

• Laurie

August 14, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Good bye devil, and take your president with you.

• Ronald C Watt

August 14, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Soros got his evil filthy hands up the rear of Fox owners a while back. The dirty son of a bich now has control of all major news net works and is why you will not hear the truth, He should be declared a terrorist and hanged.

• Ronald C Watt

August 14, 2019 at 5:41 pm

PS; he also owns the cowardly bastards called congress and nothing will ever be done until we vote out every last one of them on both sides.

• Linda

August 15, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Could not agree more!
      Drop Tucket and u r dropping me and my family.

• Laverne Lancaster

August 16, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Drop Tucker, Fox News, and I drop you !!
      I consider Fox News as dishonest because with those like Shepherd Smith, you are not truly conservative, but you want to be called conservative.

• Goober

August 17, 2019 at 6:29 pm

No Tucker Carlson = Then you don’T need me – my wife – my family.

I don’t need to led by my nose and constantly lied to – you left wing idiots have been a pile of very wet cow flop since i was a kid (1950’s).

I know fact from fiction – CNN – MSNBC – you can DUCK MY SICK

• Harold Parsley

August 18, 2019 at 1:21 pm

I concur with all these folks comments. Fox News has, for the most part has been the voice of the Right to represent the Truth. Liberal left has no right to be on programs that Lie to us, and try to bring down the greatest President of our History. Oh by the way, I am a proud Constitutionalist, Veteran, Angry White Man, not a White Supremacist, i am an American.

• Wes Stuller

August 19, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Yes, 100%… We need Tucker Carlson back on the Air… What is happening at Fox News???

• Lina Hernández

August 24, 2019 at 1:22 am

Drop Tucker, I drop Fox. Since when the News are controlled by another News station? When did Freedom of the Press was abolished? We have a big problem in this country. Are we already a communist society and don’t even know it? This is an outrage and blunt contro, racism and discrimination in reverse!!!

• Rose P

August 25, 2019 at 3:39 pm

You got that right, i am w/ you 100%!!! So sick of Fox, once an honest, reliable news station is fast sliding into the pit of Liberal LIES. IF THIS IS TRUE, I WILL EVEN PICKJET EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE OTHERS ON THERE I LIKE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

• Michael Johnson

September 12, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Yup, Fox can go F#$K them selves , I’ll watch OAN from now on! See ya!

• Jeannette Wood

September 12, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Right on, Hatti. WHERE IS MY REVIEW????IF YOU FAIL TO PRINT IT, I WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE TO YOU ANYLONGER.

2. Jack BARR

August 12, 2019 at 2:33 pm

You could fit ALL of the so-called white supremacists living in the US into a mid-sized city high school football stadium. Leave it to the radical far left dominant main stream media to make the proverbial mountain out of a mole hill. Tucker’s one of the few willing to pull the curtain back on the these wizards of smart. Will I continue to patronize Carlson’s advertisers? You damn right I am – perhaps double-down on some….

• Rosie

August 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Well said Jack.

3. Donna Crafton

August 12, 2019 at 2:59 pm

It would be insanity to pull Tucker Carlson off the air. Too many of “we the people” depend on him for the truth.

4. Joe

August 12, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Fox News is a bunch of wooziest if they pull Tucker. CNN says what ever they want and no punishment.Tucker is the best Fox has

5. Marie Tripodi

August 12, 2019 at 3:21 pm

If you support Tucker BUY from his sponsors and let them know why you choose them!!!!!

6. Dianna

August 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm

The left wants to take our guns, freedom of speech etc. away. The left are communists the democrat party us dead. My friend’s and I want a list of these companies! We The People Are Offended!!!!

7. Alice Cokefair

August 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Thank GOD for One America News Network! And, if your Commie cable provider refuses to carry them (like Comcast does) OANN is now available streaming on Facebook for just $4.99/month! Well worth it to hear REAL news.

• Marie Tripodi

August 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Thank you for that information.

• rmh

August 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Tucker stays… Shepard smith goes…and so will I if Tucker leaves..

8. Ed LaMance

August 12, 2019 at 3:23 pm

If Carlson goes, so does Fox.

• Dean

August 12, 2019 at 8:18 pm

They should fire Shepard Smith not Tucker!!!!!!

9. Becky

August 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm

I can’t believe Fox would take him off the air. Ridiculous!! Fox if you cave in to the DemonRats I will drop you. I can’t understand why you don’t defend Tucker. Yes he speaks his mind and should be allowed. I thought Fox had your backs…..what the hell is going on??

• david

August 12, 2019 at 5:37 pm

I agree with Beckley. If Tucker goes, so do I.

10. James H. Moore

August 12, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Is Fox becoming like cnn and the other fake news outlets?

Time to quit watching FOX. Most of my friends and acquaints
    agree.

11. Jean dunnigan

August 12, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Maybe Tucker is just on vacation like Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade and about 10 others. It’s August, their usual vacay time.

12. Judith A Nunn

August 12, 2019 at 3:26 pm

We lose Tucker and we Lose. Who is next Hannity. I will not watch Fox ever again. who they need to fire is Shep Smith and Chris Wallace.

• John

August 12, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I agree 100%!

• Harold Schmidt

August 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Judith, you hit the nail on the head.

• Flotmorton P Gildersleeve

August 12, 2019 at 4:16 pm

GOOD BYE 1ST AMENDMENT, FOLKS, TAKE THE GUNS AND TAKE AWAY FREE SPEECH AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE???

COMMUNISM…………………….

13. Janice E. Prescott

August 12, 2019 at 3:26 pm

IF CARLSON GOES, I, AND MANY OTHERS, GO. FOX IS GETTING ALMOST TOO LEFT WING FOR ME ANYWAY. WE NEED CARLSON, HANNITY, INGRAM AND MANY OTHERS FOR THE TRUTH IN THE NEWS. TAKE HIM OFF AND YOU WILL BE THE LOSER.

• John Flynn

August 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Don’t forget Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld, among others

14. thomas robinson

August 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm

It’s coming to where there will be nothing worth waching on television you leave me with judge Jeanine and hannity as last of the interesting shows on fox. guess I can drop dish network and save some bucs!

• mbr722

August 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm

We have ready dropped cable channels. It was little difficult to get used to streaming but now we wouldn’t go back. No more being dictated to and told what we have to watch or listen to. We watch what we want. I don’t watch much news except for local and that is enough rubbish for one day. No talking head shows cross my vision. They can do what they want and call me what they want I.e. Wal-Marter, white supremacist, deplorable whatever. You see I know who and what I am and I doubt need the self doubters and haters in my life.

15. Frederick Behrens

August 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Like many have opined in the statements made, I too have seen FOXNEWS sliding down an unsavory slope of liberalism in their reportage and their recent practices. I tell them this–if Carlson is fired for his conservatism, they will lose another viewer to Newsmax and OAN.

16. William Dorich

August 12, 2019 at 3:29 pm

If Fox resorts to these hideous tactics I will never watch FOX again! It’s just that simple…maybe this is what these rich Murdoch sons planned all along—to shut down FOX, they are rich enough to not give a Rat’s Ass! It leads right into the Democratic agenda of shutting down any and all conservative voices…Welcome to 2020, and Communists USA where we must all confirm to the same ideas, the same voice, the sameness of being equally poo and led around with a ring in our noses. REMEMBER, a government powerful enough to give you everything are equally powerful to take all of it away!

• Jessie Wallace

August 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Amen, William, I agree!
      Americans, “WAKE UP”
      What are the liberals so afraid of? They know they are being exposed
      for all their dirty tactics, and lies.
      We want to remain a strong,independent country not being dictated to as
      if we don’t know what is best for our lives.
      I will stand with Tucker, Hannity, Jeanine, Laura, and all other conservatives on Fox. Look forward to seeing you back, Tucker.

• Nancy Thorburn Pennington

September 3, 2019 at 12:44 am

Totally agree thatTucker is the Best!
        What ails these Murdochs??? They evidently don’t want the viewers, Why do they have a TV network?

17. Dr. Ray Gannon

August 12, 2019 at 3:30 pm

If FoxNews eliminates Tucker Carlson, it will have demonstrated complete cowardice in the face of those committed to US national destruction and Fox’s long suspected pure greed. It will have lost all credibility with the American Patriots who reject globalism and favor USA independence.

• Leonard Friedlander

August 13, 2019 at 4:07 am

Fox News dropping Tucker, shame on you Fox News I thought you were bigger and smarter than that. Fox News is next in line to become Fake News like all the others?????!!!!! Shame on You Fox News !!!!

18. Ted Almgren

August 12, 2019 at 3:31 pm

First O’Reilly, now Tucker, then Watters, then Martha There will not be much difference between Fox News and the subservient “Main Stream” news networks. Not much reason to continue Fox News!

19. Kathy Sibley

August 12, 2019 at 3:32 pm

This is disgusting. Keep giving in to the liberals. Can’t we KEEP HONEST REPORTERS!!!! I hated the comment about identifying a “white supremest “ as the shooter. More race baiting!!! Done with this!!!

20. Carolyn Griffin

August 12, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Tucker is knowledgable and decent. If he goes I will no longer watch Fox News.

21. Tony

August 12, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Tucker Carlson is excellent. He speaks with integrity and is always truthful. The problem is the left conducts it business founded in hate and divisiveness. Fox will loose a big audience if Carlson is removed from his position. You cannot find truth and honesty on CNN or MSNBC

• Beverly Fraley

August 12, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Amen to all comments!

Whatever has happened to freedom of speech? It soon will be gone forever! If you cave to the liberals and take Tucker Carlson off the air, you will lose a lot, if not all, of your audience.

22. Joe vsetula

August 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm

i know the left has been getting more adds on your show to do just this and if tucker goes off fore good the only news i will see is new from astralia and one other that i will not show to you i tried to show this on my timeline on Facebook and it was shut down , wow the left controls too much of the fake news already

23. mickey meyers

August 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm

FOX Will be in the Toilet WITH CNN if THEY LET TUCKER GO…Dirty Rotten Dirt-bags… Truck tell the TRUTH, They Can’t Stand to Hear the TRUTH… FOX YOUR GARBAGE IF YOU LET TRUCKER GO…YOU BUMS!!!

24. Anthony Carbone

August 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Will be VERY disappointed if they take Tucker off, and especially so if they leave Wallace on

25. Myron Hecker

August 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

If it’s true, I’m done with FOX. It’s that simple. It does appear, if this is true, that FOX has chosen to be gutless cowards and they’ve succumbed to the pressure of the left and far-left. Who would replace Carlson, Nancy Pelosi??

26. SandyJ

August 12, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Yes; Wallace is the one to be scrapped!

27. Rich W.

August 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Me too! If Tucker goes then so do I. Tucker is the BEST!

28. Joe

August 12, 2019 at 3:44 pm

So taking Tucker Carlson off the air because he is telling the truth is going to solve all of the mass shootings in America and by mass shootings, I include Chicago and most major US cities on any given weekend? What did he say that is not true? White supremacy groups? What, the KKK? They are irrelevant and small in number at best – what are the others? But I can name several groups from the left who are just as violent (Antifa and BLM just for starters) that get touted and promoted by CNN, MSNBC constantly. Where is the outrage then? This is just another attempt by the left to infringe upon freedom of speech. I thought freedom of speech was for all, not just the left. This is disgusting and I feel will only add to the impending civil war that we are surely on course for.

29. Dotty

August 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

If Tucker goes, Fox can say goodbye to lots of viewers. I thought Fox had more of a backbone than it seems they have. Don’t cave to the liberal left. Stand up for your people.

30. Pamela Frye

August 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Tucker Carlson was the reason I went to the Fox network. I will no longer support Fox unless they put him back on the show. This is a HUGE mistake on the part of the Fox executives. I don’t think they realize how big a mistake.

31. Alan B. Katz

August 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Democracy perishes when the media lies.

32. Sid Baumgarten

August 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Tucker is, in my view, the star of Fox News. Taking him off the air
    is a big mistake by Fox.

33. Betty

August 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

TUCKER is one of the best Fox has. Fox should fire Geraldo, Juan, Shep, Wallace and Napolitano. The five of them are totally worthless and should be on CNN. I don’t think that anyone watches them anyway.

• simone

August 12, 2019 at 7:17 pm

300% AGREE!!!!! FOX IS ALREADY WASTING OUR TIME inviting stupid demagogs with their “opinions”.

34. ROBERT POWELL

August 12, 2019 at 3:46 pm

the two communist clones are really busting their ass to ruin any semblance of truth in the news. if CARLSON GO’S SO DOSE THE TRUTH.. the bastard child of cnn and msnbc, will join the long list of worthless propaganda sites for the communist party.

35. Terry Lieder

August 12, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I, too, would be ignoring Fox if they take Tucker off the air. Love Laura but she would be collateral damage.

36. Maynard Altizer

August 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm

What is left to watch if the only thing left is CNN, ABC, CBS and MSNBC? Not me. If FOX decides to take Tucker off and the next one would be Hannity, then FOX is history and I will go back to reading comic books!!

37. Joanne caprez

August 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Tucker Carlson is the BEST SHOW on Fox. I guess I will have to find another station to watch. What happened to free speech??!! It seems like CNN, etc. have no problem spewing their views as biased as they are. Be careful FOX. You stand to lose a lot if Tucker goes.

• Deedee

August 14, 2019 at 5:26 pm

I willl watch
      OAN now……I see Fox can be bought !

38. Jim Wardlaw

August 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Tucker is one of the best Fox News Show, If he goes I will go with him. If you need to fire somebody, it should be Smith and Wallace. Keep Tucker, he is really good.

39. George Griffard

August 12, 2019 at 3:48 pm

If Tucker goes so does Fox for my part.

40. Riverview

August 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I always thought highly of Fox but they seem to have lost their backbone in an attempt to “fit in” with the MSM commie bimbos. When they had the guts to do it, they were a believable source for news. It’s too bad, Rupert.

41. Peter Jacobson

August 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Lachlan Murdoch might as well be in charge of MSNBC News. The direction he is taking Fox News by elevating Democrat Chris Wallace and liberal Ship Smith, and not standing behind Fox star Tucker Carlson is despicable!

42. Mary

August 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

They take Tucker off and what’s next, Hannity, Laura, Judge Janine, if they all go then Fox could say good bye to the No. 1 rankings they have been getting because of these people. No. 1 among all the cable news networks, doesn’t this mean something must be right about Fox. What has to go are the Murdoch sons and there wives who are all Liberal, they are the ones ruining Fox. Rupert wake up your own family is ruining it, or maybe you like it.

43. RufusVonDufus

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

If Tucker’s gone, so am I!

44. George Harry Barnard

August 12, 2019 at 3:56 pm

No Tucker…….I will cancel Fox news period.

45. Bobert

August 12, 2019 at 3:56 pm

FOX News has been the only place one could get any kind of news with a Conservative slant, not bias, just a factual description of another’s viewpoint.
    Of course, that’s something the Left is not interested in broadcasting.
    If Fox lets Tucker go, it will be a travesty.
    And, I agree, that Wallace the Weasel should go find a job on CNN

46. Walter Wells

August 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Tucker Carlson is one of the best people you have on your network .He is truthful and tells it like it is ,which is what we need in the news as so much of it is fake news .

47. Nancy

August 12, 2019 at 3:58 pm

If Tucker goes THERE GOES FOX! ONE AMERICA NEWS IS BETTER ANYWAY!

48. Gordon

August 12, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Advertisers, take note. A great many people only watch the specific segments on FOX for Tucker, Hannity, Ingram and Lou already. If FOX dumps Tucker, your ads will buy you less return. Hope your advertising on OAN to.

49. Ronald Campbell

August 12, 2019 at 3:59 pm

If Tucker goes then I go. Tucker is more objective in his reporting than anybody on radio or TV. I love it that he has Democrats as guests and we can see first hand just how insane this liberal agenda has become. He is intelligent, wise, and always truthful and gracious.
    God help our nation when we reach a point where there is not outlet by which truth and facts can be conveyed.

50. Robert Faye

August 12, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Who’s next Hannity? Levin? If Tucker goes, I and it appears, most all who commented above me, will no longer be tuning into Fox. Grow some balls.

51. Al Hill

August 12, 2019 at 4:02 pm

No Tucker, No Fox! Sad to see the once beacon of truth slowly begin to fade in the fog of liberalism.

52. Michael Morgan

August 12, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Just like everyone else. It’s the bucks, not the truth. No guts FOX…………….somwhere in there is a whiny liberal.

53. lawrence pincus

August 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I already stopped watching Shepard Smith, guess I’ll stop Fox altogether. I’ll get my news now on emails from conservative organizations. Even Neil is getting too liberal with his comments.

54. Anne

August 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

All comments are well said. The truth needs to be said. Fox News need to be a neutral force and allow the truth to be said. The Left has too much control over the country. Freedom of speech needs to allow and the truth shown. Keeping the nation in the dark has been the norm.
    If Tucker isn’t allow back, then Fox News will go down in ratings.

55. John M

August 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I was afraid that the sale of Fox to, I believe Disney, might have an effect.

56. AshamedCA

August 12, 2019 at 4:05 pm

If Tucker goes Fox is done! One America News! It’s Great!

57. CrustyOldGeezer

August 12, 2019 at 4:05 pm

The Original “white Supremacy” group was the KKK, FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats from origination to current.

Aryan Nation, FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats… and THE MEDIA.

Neo-Nazis FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats… and THE MEDIA.

Black Lives Matter FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats.. and THE MEDIA.

Original Black Panthers FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats… and THE MEDIA.

New Black Panthers FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats… and THE MEDIA.

Antifa, FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats… and THE MEDIA.

Assorted “alt-right’ groups ASSIGNED BY THE MEDIA as ‘conservatives, FOUNDED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED by democrats.

IF you need help identifying the difference, here’s the OBVIOUS clues.

VIOLENT BEHAVIOR – DEMOCRAT FOUNDED, FUNDED, AND PROTECTED.

Peaceful, Respectful and Courteous to others around them NOT founded, funded, or protected by democrats.

The proof is, IF a peaceful group is ATTACKED by VIOLENT THUGS they are NOT “white supremacists”.
    PROVE ME WRONG!

• Dean

August 12, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Great comments and all the truth Crusty!!!!

• Robin

August 12, 2019 at 11:31 pm

• J E C

August 13, 2019 at 12:00 am

you left out the KKK sponsered by demon-craps

58. Deb

August 12, 2019 at 4:07 pm

to hell with FOX…who is making these cowardly decisions?

59. Stan

August 12, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Tucker is the last bastion of sanity in news broadcasting! Keep him on the air, Fox!

60. Bobby

August 12, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Just want to add my voice, if Tucker Carlson goes there’s not much reason for me to tune into Fox, he is much more an independent then anything else. The only exception to watch Fox is Life, Liberty & Levin. Hannity has his place but is redundant, guess it’s because he figures someone new might be checking his broadcast out. Ingraham interrupts her guests too much. Money trumps everything (no pun intended) but if Fox loses viewership advertisers might be less inclined to take out ads with them.

61. Mike Flanagan

August 12, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Screw FOX they’ve gone Liberal.

62. Linda R Wallace

August 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm

I agree with William. Murdoch sons are wanting to quiet the conservative voices. What are the liberals afraid of? “TRUTH”
    I will continue to watch Tucker, Laura, Hannity, Jeanine and all other
    real and truthful conservatives on Fox. When Fox fails to cover both sides, and they disintegrate, another alternative will emerge,stronger than ever to report the truth.
    I will be watching for your return,Tucker.

63. Joseph

August 12, 2019 at 4:12 pm

After that deluge of pro-Tucker there isn’t much I can say but agree with everyone of them. I too won’t watch Fox anymore and will go to CRTV as none of the TV shows give any truth or facts.

64. Andrew

August 12, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Don’t pull Tucker! If he goes and Ingram is heading out the door, you only have Hannity left
    Hannity will see the writing on the wall and will leave before the door shuts. Too bad! I use to like Fox but the without the rest of the nightly grew, I’ll go back to reading conservative books.

65. Carol

August 12, 2019 at 4:26 pm

No Tucker = No ME! I will NEVER again watch FOX News, the only channel that I have been a faithful viewer. I’m outta there as of NOW – this minute.

66. Jan

August 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Keep Tucker on the air! I watched that particular show, and there was nothing wrong with what he said. I also have never met a white supremacist. Some of those sponsors should not have stopped advertising on his show. Very stupid.

67. Kenneth H. Frazier

August 12, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Just leave Tucker be, It’s Mike Wallace and Sheppard Smith that should be shown the door

68. LDC

August 12, 2019 at 4:34 pm

FOX is committing suicide if they do this. Tucker is one of the only real American still with an open mind that speaks the truth, instead of the bias and lies seen everywhere else. I’m sure somebody will pick him up quickly.
    Tucker is number one in real news.

69. Russ LaPeer

August 12, 2019 at 4:38 pm

If FOX were to fire or drop Tucker Carlson, it would find itself losing both credibility and viewership. Carlson is the brightest person on the network, and unafraid to state reality, i.e., the facts.

70. Rick

August 12, 2019 at 4:39 pm

If they get rid of Tucker my friends and i have decided to not watch Fox anymore. cnn and msnbc dont want the truth. They get away with saying whatever they want. What a joke are country has turned into.

August 12, 2019 at 4:41 pm

If they get rid of Tucker,I get rid of FOX….

72. Rick

August 12, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Tucker is one of a few that make FOX what it is. If he goes then so goes the following.

73. BERT

August 12, 2019 at 4:42 pm

GOOD BYE FOX YOU HAVE SLID INTO THE MUCK OF LIBERAL GARBAGE WITH COMMENTATORS LIKE CHRIS WALLACE, SHEPHERD SMITH (THE LOWEST RATED NEWS HOST),JUDGE NAPOLITANO (WHO THEY MUST HAVE SOMETHING ON HIM), AND THE LIST GOES ON!!! I HAVE WATCHED FOX TO GET THE SEMBLANCE OF WHAT IS REAL! NO MORE!!!
    FOX WILL SUFFER THE FATE OF THE REST OF FAKE NEWS UNLESS THEY RETURN TO A NETWORK THAT WE CAN TRUST!

74. Linda Troutman

August 12, 2019 at 4:47 pm

FOX is trying to change…for the worse!! Leaning to and expressing opinions of the left. Do not give in! After all you have been constantly reporting on how CNN is going down the tubes for being so leftist in their reporting! Be fair but be honest! Love Tucker and bring back Bill!

75. Doreen Maurer

August 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Maybe Fox producers should watch Tucker instead of the Democrats… There are more Trump supporters that watch Fox than any other News station… I guess they won’t mind losing viewers? Lots & lots of viewers gone just like that… they should care more about us viewers than those stupid Democrats…. Shame on them…

76. Ernest Lane

August 12, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I watched his show Monday and nothing stood out. I’m about ready to switch to OAN or Newsmax.

77. STEPHANIE PHILLIPS

August 12, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Tucker, Hannity and The Five are my favorite shows. If they take Tucker off their lineup, I guess HGTV will be the winner as I will be watching that in the future.

78. Nancy Turnbull

August 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Fox should never listen to these leftest who want to take anyone off the air that exposes their agenda. Tucker Carlson speaks the truth in plain English that is undisputable. All of FOX News hosts always feature someone from the left to give the other sides opinion which I personally think is a waste of time. I watch this network to get conservative prospective and if your network fires anyone because the left wing radicals do not want to hear our side then what good is your network to any of conservative viewers.

79. James J Brown Jr

August 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Tucker Carlson is a bright light in the dark world of liberal media hyperbole, gross liberal exaggeration, and overt liberal prevarication!! I really hate to see Fox News disintegrate into a primordial soup of nothingness which is what it has slowly become with all of firings and suspensions of the brilliant conservative commentators who not only spoke their minds, but also spoke with uncanny salient truth!

Since Bill O’Rielly couldn’t be canned because his opinions were more moderate than others, the powers that be drummed up a sexual harassment case against him similar to the one the left fabricated against then nominee Brett Kavanaugh to unfairly get rid of O’Rielly. The fact is that the days of Edward R Murle, Chet Huntley, and David Brinkly are artifacts of a distant past when the public could trust the news. Of course we originally had two channels with the thrid coming a little later. 🙁

80. Ann Browning

August 12, 2019 at 5:20 pm

The liberals own Fox News!!! Thanks to liberals ALL news stations are going in the toilet!!! You can’t get the TRUTH from liberals!!! They couldn’t and wouldn’t tell the TRUTH if their lives depended on it!!!

81. Sam Oliva

August 12, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Tucker Carlson is one of only several trustworthy voices of truth left on FOX.
    We’ve seen FOX slide downhill with people like Donna Brazile, Juan Williams, Geraldo Rivera, Jessica Tarlov, Shepard Smith, and the Barney Fife voice of Leland Vittert, etc.

82. Mary Lyons

August 12, 2019 at 5:27 pm

If Tucker goes, so does my family! I am still unhappy with O’Reilly being dumped and noticed the bias by Fox to lean left has been increasing!

83. Katie

August 12, 2019 at 5:36 pm

When are FOX and the sponsors going to stop giving into BULLING?

It is time for them get smart and understand that this is a dozen people working in their parents basements sending out bots to FOX and ther sponsors to get their way and shut people up who don’t say what they want them to say.

If we all can figue this out why can’t FOX and the sponors?

84. Ron P

August 12, 2019 at 5:36 pm

FAKE NEWS MEDIA BIAS ! IF you heard it CNN, MSM, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, AND NBC.. THEY SAID THAT ABOUT SEAN HANNITY AND IT LIKE
    HE’S STILL THERE. AND THEY SAID THAT ABOUT BILL O’RILLEY BUT
    O’REILLY WENT ON HIS OWN.. SO MUCH FOR FAKE NEWS NETWORK’S..

85. Emma

August 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Not to be redundant, but Tucker Carlson is a “gem” in the FOX News lineup. Totally believable and honest. Challenges when a challenge is needed. Respectfully responds when the challenge is over. He is genuinely interested in the welfare of the USA. Please reconsider any thoughts of letting him go. You will reap the consequences of this decision by lose of viewers.

86. Myra

August 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Do not cave to the Fake News. Leave Tucker Carlson alone. He is delivering the truth of the situation. Telling it like it is. Cancell Carlson and get cancelled.

87. Gerry

August 12, 2019 at 5:47 pm

This crap of giving in to liberal pressure is a disgrace and has got to stop. The people who watch and patronize Fox Television want the opinions and honesty from these talk shows hosts. If Fox takes another excellent host that gives us honesty and integrity in reporting and hosting a show off the air I will discontinue my association with Fox. This is a like a dictatorship being lead by democraps and I for one sick of it. Fox should get some balls and let the liberals know that Conservatives have as much buying power if not more than they do and convey that message to their sponsors.

88. Ken Mintz

August 12, 2019 at 5:48 pm

I’ve heard via various media grapevines and others “in the know” that Rupert Murdoch’s offspring are typical inheritors of wealth they didn’t create making them exhibit the typical elitist mindset that such wealthy spoiled brats so often have. This tendency of theirs along with the limousine liberal company they keep apparently makes their type susceptible to developing such tendencies themselves. As they are in the process of taking the reigns of Fox News from dear old Dad it would be no real surprise that they would try to drum up ways to gradually wean Fox off of conservative, pro American views and make its programming more “diverse”, think Donna Brazil. Removing hosts they have over time might be an attempt to convert Fox to MSNBC without totally killing the golden goose that current conservative leaning pro Trump Fox hosts provide for them. This most likely attempt to remove Tucker Carlson lends considerable weight to this what would otherwise be just another conspiracy theory. Just saying.

89. Gordon Liddy

August 12, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Tucker takes a Vacation and now its a Conspiracy to silence him, taking him off the air….
    BS..
    people cant take a vacation without it being a conspiracy..
    Good grief are people really that stupid to believe this conspiracy Hype?

90. Mik

August 12, 2019 at 6:00 pm

If this is true and Fox is caving in to the radical left by firing Carlson then just shut lights off and lock the door. I’m done with them.

91. Mary Porter

August 12, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I DO HOPE FOX WITH REMAIN THE TRUTHFUL STATION, EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE DON’T ;LIKE IT. EVERYONE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, AND THE OTHER STATIONS DON’T!!!
    Please let Tucker come back so we can get the TRUTH about the things he tells us about.
    Mary

92. R.F. HORKA

August 12, 2019 at 6:08 pm

VOTE RED & PRAY
    i hope he is on vacation because i will be until he comes back.

93. LTC Charles L McNeely

August 12, 2019 at 6:15 pm

If Tucker goes, so do I

94. Mark A. Delagasse

August 12, 2019 at 6:17 pm

If Carlson goes so do I! If the payroll is too strapped then fire Shepherd Smith!

95. Phred

August 12, 2019 at 6:19 pm

Anyone who watches Tucker does it for affirmation, not information. He is opinionated and one-sided. If you believe in the “free market” system, then the process is working properly. You are permitted to view another channel and take your money with you. Fox just may be expanding beyond its base and attempting to cater to a more rational demographic.

96. C. Shealy

August 12, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Many of the FOX nightime hosts take their vacations every August. He is one of them.

97. Mansa Dumbre

August 12, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Goodbye FOX. We need a new media news based on fairness.

98. Rich

August 12, 2019 at 6:36 pm

If Tucker Carlson is out at Fox, then I am out at Fox as well.

August 12, 2019 at 6:39 pm

This wouldn’t happen if Roger was still in charge, instead of the two loons.
    That being said, if Mr. Carlson is terminated, I will be done with Fox forever.
    One America News, will be my next choice.

100. Jim

August 12, 2019 at 6:55 pm

If this is allowed to happen, this country is worse off than I thought.

101. Peter Modrow

August 12, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I, too, will not be happy if Carson does not return.

102. T Brazeal

August 12, 2019 at 7:20 pm

FOX, why don’t you play the game like the other FAKE NEWS Channels, they Stand by their people regardless of what happens! You must know Tucker is right, so let every know he’s right and stay with him!!! Guess I won’t be a Supporter of FOX if you don’t SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!

103. Randy Hodges

August 12, 2019 at 7:25 pm

If Tucker leaves I will turn off Fox news and not watch any of them they’re all starting to become fake news if Fox goes To the left to bad they will lose a lot of supporters.????????

104. John Webb

August 12, 2019 at 7:44 pm

I don’t know who is running Fox News now but it is certainly not the smart people of yesteryear. I’ve noted that Fox is making us digest the far left BS of people like Donna Brazile, Jessica Tarlov, Shepard Smith, etc. Add to that the strange and sometime immature reporting and hosting of Leland Vittert, plus one or two others. I fear that Fox may be dumbing-down so they can closer resemble the look of a CNN or MSNBC. That is so much like snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

105. Alain leclerc

August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Cnn and MSNBC would not have hosts left if this is the case because they are saying way worst things about {resident Trump can you double standard.

106. simone

August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm

STOP HARASSING TUCKER !!!!!!!!!!! because YOU HARASS YOUR OWN followers who still have some brains and INDEPENDENCE left… The rest of Fox news is getting very smelly as they get badly infected by the CNN and MSNBC MENTAL ILLNESSES. You make your viewers sick to the stomach. Want to discuss White Supremacists, Racists, Minorities, “colored” people???? BE A PERSON!!! YOU MUST GIVE A BREAK TO HARDWORKING PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO VERY BUSY WORKING Not Demagoguing (!!!!) ONLY THESE PEOPLE KEEP OUR COUNTRY FED AND ALIVE!!!!!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH???????? With “new” sickly politics the FOX will lose its network ENTIRELY – besides you cannot keep up with demagogues and the amplified by media “skillful” MAJOR LIERS on CNN and MSNBC who “CHOOSE TRUTH OVER THE FACTS” as Biden says. AMEN!

107. Deborah

August 12, 2019 at 8:10 pm

Tucker Carlson is a necessity on Fox News. He is honest about all the issues. He is just as free to tell the truth as he sees it as is any of the other fake news commentators on CNN and MSNBC. The only difference is they support lawlessness and don’t stand for the “rule of law”, whereas Tucker Carlson does. If any of the conservatives on Fox News (Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Hannity, Levine, Fox & Friends, Judge Jeanine, and several others) that have been targeted to be taken off permanently by companies that are leftists by threatening to take away their advertising if they are allowed to stay, I will stop watching Fox News altogether.

108. N Michelena

August 12, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Tucker is the only one who is straight, talks the truth, and says it like it is. Leave him alone and let him do the work that others don’t do. Is enough to have all those democrats already like Donna Brazile and Juan Williams. I WILL NOT WATCH FOX AGAIN IF TUCKER IS NO LONGER THERE. WILL GO TO OAN !!!!!!!!!!!

109. Cecelia Henderson

August 12, 2019 at 8:44 pm

It appears that FOX wants to be as second rate as CNN, MSNBC, and all the other liberal/leftist stations. FOX is #1 because of the people that follow their hosts, not because of FOX management. If FOX wants to remain #1, they had better make the right choices. If they think Shep Smith is going to save them, they are in very serious trouble.

110. Marguerite Vaadi

August 12, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I will turn off Fox News if Tucker Carlson is no longer there. He speaks the truth and you mealy mouths don’t like it.. You can have your Juan Williams and Donna Braziles . I watch Fox because I see truthful reporting and commentators.

111. Donald B.

August 12, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Tucker does a great job including facts in his commentary and rebuke falses news –keep him on the air every evening from Monday thru Friday, please.

112. Pat Martin

August 12, 2019 at 9:24 pm

If you take Tucker off the air your stations is gone from my TV. keep hiring all like Juan, Brazile, and other and you will become CNN. Wake up, keep the news that is right for our country and President.

• Alice Farley

August 12, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Tucker and Hannity soeak for me. Integrity, honesty..truthful facts. I support him.

113. Bob

August 12, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Terrible mistake allowing the other side to control your programming. You are eliminating truth tellers based on outside pressure and will lose much of your audience. Next in lie will be Hannity and then you will have to close up shop forever.

114. Michael A Kollmeyer

August 12, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Fox should look at their ratings. Compared to the liberal media ratings, they are doing great. Do not cave to liberals that want Medicare for all, free college tuition, stupid energy proposals,etc. Keep Tucker. We at least get the facts on his show.

115. DonRS

August 12, 2019 at 10:15 pm

The LIBERAL IDIOT CHILD of Rupert Murdock provides a SYMPATHETIC EAR to his EQUALLY LIBERAL IDIOTS calling for Tucker Carlson’s head. FoxNews is spiraling down the toilet at an increasing rate!

Just look at all the KNOW NOTHING, WET BEHIND THE EARS Teenie Boppers that are now filling the roles as “anchors” on so MANY FoxNews shows!

116. Bichon Lover

August 12, 2019 at 10:20 pm

It’s very odd that a few Left-wing liberals can call the shots on such a great channel as Fox News just because they tell the truth, unlike MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC, etc., but programs like the filthy “The View” that spew lies, hate and liberal propaganda can stay on the air despite calls for them to be cancelled!! They’ll be sorry in the long run!

117. David Kight

August 12, 2019 at 10:33 pm

IF TUCKER GOES SO DO I.

118. arlie hinds

August 12, 2019 at 10:42 pm

The biggest reason I watch FOX it to watch Tucker and Hannity.
    If u ask me the new leaders at fox is trying to be more like CNN!
    They have no idea what their doing by caving in to CNN and letting Tucker go. Their going to lose a lot of viewers, including me and a lot of my friends that have been faithful ti FOX for years.But Fox has ruined that!
    To me, now, the leaders at FOX are no better than CNN!

119. jim Horn

August 12, 2019 at 11:00 pm

When I’m not watching tucker, my TV is tuned to OAN

120. Chuck

August 12, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Tucker goes and Smith stays!I don’t thing so.

121. ab55

August 12, 2019 at 11:24 pm

The other night Tucker said, he was taking his son on a fishing trip, some father son time.

122. J E C

August 13, 2019 at 12:07 am

you left out the KKK sponsered by demon-craps

123. J E C

August 13, 2019 at 12:07 am

you left out the KKK sponsered by demon-craps

124. Fred Amirault

August 13, 2019 at 1:58 am

Really??? The democrats caused this?? The right is right off of the rails, Did CNN make Tucker say what he has?? Did liberal advertisers work in concert with CNN? So, are you claiming that is not hatred? Or is hs just following Trump’s hatred with his own?

125. Jeremiah McKenna

August 13, 2019 at 2:33 am

None of this is true. Tucker Carlson has been saying that he is planning on a vacation now for several weeks. Way before any of this was happening.

• Cindy Shipp

August 14, 2019 at 1:03 am

Yup and Mark Stein was hosting last nite and he even kept mentioning about Tucker fishing and had a segment on there. He’s not going anywhere.. he’s on vacation and so is Laura Ingraham

126. Boll

August 13, 2019 at 2:33 am

To me, Fox is dead, if they bend over to the Liberal Communists. I will stand by and follow Tucker no matter where he goes or does. Fox, now being run by Murdock’s liberal kid’s. Fox had better get a pair, and stand up against Liberal Communism. With all the money floating around, can’t Republican’s or anyone start a Conservative network, to do what Fox use to do in the beginning?. I promise you will be number 1. Liberals control 95% of Media. Give me a network with Tucker, Hannity, Lou Dobbs, and Rush Limbaugh.

August 13, 2019 at 8:46 am

It would be truly horrible to lose Tucker Carlson, one of the few thoughtful, incisive, honest voices on television. Fox News would be committing an anti-American crime to remove him from the regular lineup.

128. EVA LEPAGE

August 13, 2019 at 2:38 pm

And so the liberal extremists could get what they want. 90% of the news media is totally biased against conservatives. They can say and do as they please, and promote agendas, not report news. Where can the voice of normal, everyday people be heard? Keep Tucker. He has interesting, common sense stories, and opinions to match. Guess I’ll watch OAN.

129. Richard Shinn

August 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Hey! Get off your butts! Call the FOX Corporate headquarters and flood the telephone lines. Also, Send email in similar fashion.

130. Tom Hopkins

August 13, 2019 at 4:58 pm

They pull Tuckers show, I will leave FOX for good!

131. James G.

August 13, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Since change of family control they have moved steady to the “left”.
    I already go to OAN whenever Shepherd Smith, Juan Williams, chris Wallace, Jessica Tarlov, Rivera, Donna Brasila and even cavuto has cracked his anti Trump closet door open. Fox business is still good but for how long if controlled by Fox?

132. James G.Brophy

August 13, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Since change of family control they have moved steady to the “left”.

133. Liberty Sam

August 13, 2019 at 7:47 pm

It seems as if they never learn.
    Bill, Tucker, next is Hannity. Or, should I ask whether Hannity and Laura will stay if Tucker goes.

In the end, they will not go away, they will join up with another show, like Blaze, and sank the whole damn Titanic fox. And I’ll burst out laughing.

It’s time to clean house. Those who wish for another promised land than the U.S., should go on safari and see if they can find one. This is not it.

134. David Purcell

August 13, 2019 at 9:08 pm

I quit watching FOX News some years ago when I noticed FOX was headed to the left, I started watching when Tucker’s program started, if Tucker is taken off the air it’s goodbye FOX forever. Common sense people are sick and tired of leftists. The Democrat party is the largest domestic hate group in America and it appears that FOX is joining them.

135. Janie M Pippin

August 14, 2019 at 12:05 am

If Fox News don’t get their crap together I am done with them to. They let O[Reilly go, now Tucker and I guess the next one will be Hannity. If they want to be like CNN Just let them ride that train. I though they were the only decent news of TV.

136. Bill Herder

August 14, 2019 at 3:04 am

Tucker Carlson is to be admired and promoted by Fox News. He, Hannity, and Ingram are
    the reasons that I watch Fox News. Hopefully, He IS on a well deserved vacation and will be back soon. If Fox News doesn’t bring him back, it would be a huge mistake. The only
    reason I check out MSNBC and CNN is to see what lies they are trying to spread next.

137. Dorothy catlett

August 14, 2019 at 1:53 pm

No more FOX anything if Tucker goes

138. Linda

August 14, 2019 at 3:29 pm

No one is taken off the air on msnbc or cnn if they make absurd or racist remarks. They say terrible things about the President and statements about him being killed. Nothing is ever said except by the Fox anchors.
    For Tucker and others on that channel, the least they should expect is support especially when it is not a major statement. His opinion that others believe also.
    If he is taken off, I will not watch any Fox station because no one can say anything on that network.

139. Czerny

August 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Tucker is the best. If Fox drops him, I’m sure he’ll find a home elsewhere and take all the viewers with him.

140. Pat Young

August 14, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Take Tucker off the air and I say good by to Fox until they remove the hateful, evil and stupid Chris Wallace, Shep, Juan punk Williams, Chris Hahn and a few more that are about to make my list of repulsive and disgusting Fox commenters.

141. Kenneth Leavell

August 15, 2019 at 1:05 am

I find it hard to believe that FOX News would pull Tucker Carlson. I expect he will be back after his vacation. All of the “racist parrots” squawking about White Supremacy” seem to be forgetting that discriminating against white people is racism too. All white people are NOT white supremacists, in fact, very few of them are, no more than all black people are BLM supporters or than all Latinos are illegal aliens. I think that in the end, this propaganda show will blow up in the face of the liberal clowns just like all their other antics. I look forward to Tucker’s triumphant return.

142. Ron

August 15, 2019 at 6:47 am

If Tucker Carlson goes, I also will not watch FOX shows again. I have already almost stopped watching Hannity because he says the same thing nightly over and over again. Tucker Carlson is refreshing and tries to interview opposing sides. I really like the One America News network. I no longer respect CNN or most of the other news broadcasts. They are filled with ads. I record all of them and skip over the almost 18 minutes of ads on the 30 minute news shows. One must watch all of them and determine who is right, which ones are nuts, and which ones are associated with the Elites in the swamp in DC. Clean the major networks and you begin cleaning the swamps. That would be a good start.

143. Linda Timmons

August 15, 2019 at 6:37 pm

If Tucker leaves Fox then so do I!-Linda T

144. Bonnie E. Virag

August 17, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Fox should not drop Tucker Carlson. He is one of my favorite night time programs. My husband and I watch him regularly.

145. Paul Barnett

August 18, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Fox has going to hell in a handbasket since the Murdoch daughters-in-law have gained control of the channel. Bye-bye Fox if they rid themselves of Tucker Carlson.

• Nunyer Binnis

September 14, 2019 at 12:28 am

100% correct.

146. Eve

August 19, 2019 at 3:18 pm

I love Tucker!! He has a way of telling the exact truth about what is going on with the DemoRAT trash that is in our government. He goes, we all go!!

147. N

August 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Soros and his minions the NAZI Commie liberal party and RINOs are responsible for this treasonous act against the sovereignty of the U.S! It’s about time they’re are held accountable!Save the country from turning into another Commie shit hole!

148. Sherryl

August 30, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I agree with all of you about Tucker leaving FNC. All of these comments should be sent to FOX AND the sponsors directly. It’s historically been if one person calls, then that one represents 10 thousand. So, find the contact info for all the fox/sponsors and shoot them a text of discontent. I know I will

149. D Paul Seely

August 30, 2019 at 10:01 pm

I trust that this is fake news that Tucker Carlson is gone. If not, I am through with FNC.