Fox News host said six words about Donald Trump that will leave you speechless

Viewers continue to notice changes at Fox News.

The network’s daytime programming continues to move to the Left.

And this Fox News host said six words about Donald Trump that will leave you speechless.

Fox News daytime host Shepard Smith is a fake news reporter that would fit in well on CNN or MSNBC.

Smith reliably repeats Democrat Party talking points as objective truths and repeatedly lies about President Trump.

And he continued misleading his audience by claiming President Trump lied about an early forecast for Hurricane Dorian.

Smith even ranted that “some things in Trumplandia are inexcusable.”

Breitbart reports:

Thursday on Fox News Channel, anchor Shepard Smith discussed President Donald Trump allegedly using a Sharpie to alter a Hurricane Dorian weather map.
Smith said, “Some things in Trumplandia are inexplicable. This week’s edition, the President’s ongoing claim that Alabama was at risk from hurricane Dorian. It wasn’t. Maybe he got some bad info, somebody, maybe he made a mistake. Maybe he was confused. We don’t know. But he was wrong. And since, for days and days, he’s been insisting with fake visual aids in hand that he was right. It all began on Sunday morning. President Trump tweeted just before 11:00 A.M., ‘In addition to Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit much harder than anticipated.’ That was not accurate. Yet he said it again later that day at the FEMA briefing from the White House.”

He continued, “Everybody makes mistakes. Instead the next day, the president blamed the media for his own inaccurate warning and started to rewrite history on the matter. Yesterday he continued, and he added doctored graphics to the narrative. The president on television took a national hurricane center forecast that somebody had doctored with a Sharpie or something. The forecast showed East Coast Dorian, the sharpie’s magical addition added Alabama on the Gulf Coast. Completely Dorian free. Why would the president of the United States do this? He decries fake news that isn’t and disseminates fake news that is.”

The Fake News Media latched on to this ridiculous story about President Trump tweeting that Alabama could be affected by the hurricane.

Early forecasts showed this could be the case.

And President Trump received a briefing that informed him parts of Alabama could be affected by the hurricane’s winds and rain.

But rather than acknowledge these truths, fake news reporters like Smith used this incident to further the agenda driven falsehood that President Trump is somehow a liar.

We will keep you up-to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

1. barto

September 7, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Smith is losing Viewers for FOX every time he is on air and opens his idiotic liberal mouth….and I am one of those they are losing due to Smith, Juan Williams and Chris Wallace!

• alicia cervera

September 7, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Another of the Marxist COWARDS spewing against our President. Fox will regret keeping scum like him around and ousting the really truthful commentators!

• Dru

September 8, 2019 at 3:48 pm

U know FOLKS,… Lets be Honest here,… whether U like him as POTUS or Not,…
        One thing is DEFINITELY True,… … djt is a Habitual Liar. Many+ times over

• Grace Stella

September 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Not true! Sounds like you’re the person that’s lying. Shepherd Smith has the most evil eyes! Perhaps your his brother!

• GraceStella

September 8, 2019 at 5:05 pm

*you’re

• Al

September 10, 2019 at 2:56 am

Give some example of the “many times’ Trump lied.

• Win999

September 10, 2019 at 10:21 am

Al,
            Obama isn’t from here.
            I know more about Isis than the generals.
            I watched thousands of Muslims cheering after 9/11.
            Obama wiretapped me.
            3 million people voted illegally for Clinton.
            I’m a stable genius.
            I don’t know those women.
            I’m the least racist person you know.
            We’ll hire only the best people.
            I don’t know who used a Sharpie on the map.
            And Mexico is gonna pay for it.
            I’m a great businessman.
            I had the largest crowd size.
            There was no Russian meddling in the election.
            My father only gave me 1 million dollars.
            I can’t show my tax returns while I’m under audit.
            I want to sit down with Mueller.
            You’re fake news.
            U.S. farmers aren’t paying a price due to the tariffs on China.
            I’m in favor of universal background checks.
            I’ll stand up to the NRA.

Those are just the tip of the iceburg of lies that this filth has spewed.

• Win999

September 11, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Fancy Woodring, those are his statements that have shown to be lies, by way of common knowledge, by his actions, by audio and video of his other statements refuting these claims, and by his inability to prove, or attempt to prove, any of his statements. The idea that you believe any of that is a testament to the gullibility of the people that he’s taken advantage of for decades.

• Phil

September 10, 2019 at 11:14 am

And you are a stupid ignorant snowflake

• Fancy Woodring

September 11, 2019 at 3:55 pm

That’s not proof you, idiot. Those are remarks. Come on, show proof of lies.

• james ronald hunt

September 11, 2019 at 12:20 pm

no matter what you think of POTUS, he has the GREAT USA back on the right track. Illegals are being stopped, folks are working, SIN IS SIN, abortion is being attacked and called what it is MURDER abortion and homsexuality which are kind words from the left are NOW called what they are SIN . Christianity is now being put back into our homes, government, churches, WHERE IT BELONGS. THIS twisted thought by the left on this SIMPLY IS THAT GOVERNMENT STAYS OUT OF THE WAY OF THE CHURCH WHICH THIS NATION WAS FOUNDED UPON!!!! THE left would love to lie and take this out of HISTORY! NOW little lefty buddy WHO ARE THE TRUE AND (give them credit) LIARS IN THIS NATION? ALL ALL Demoncraps and Libs!!!!

• Robbie

September 11, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Nope. The liars start with Peeelosi and Schumer and graduate through the ranks like the POS, smallWell, Mad Max, then the twin muslim liars, aoc and pressley…and goes through almost every last demoncrap in office. So can take that a shove it because obviously need get new medication.

• HDP

September 11, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Dru, You should be on CNN news. You would fit in well and can continue to keep the Trump lies theme in play. Liberals big story started prior to his getting in office. Have heard a lot of you folks say it but when asked to tell some can’t seem to get past Mexico should pay for wall.

• Kathy

September 16, 2019 at 2:43 am

Dru why don’t you go back to hell and visit your friend the devil or just call Obama and talk to him. You are an idiot but then you are a dumocrat so what else would we expect???

• Lisa

September 16, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Really Dru…and the rest of the corrupt scumbag politicians in Wahington is NOT..how about the scumbag Obama…did not see you calling him out…Trump has done more for the american people than any president I can remember…YOU are just a prejuidice piece of shit!!!

• Drew Winzer

September 8, 2019 at 3:49 pm

U know FOLKS,… Lets be Honest here,… whether U like him as POTUS or Not,…
        One thing is DEFINITELY True,… … djt is a Habitual Liar. Many+ times over

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Are ya’ trying to convince yourself of that Drew/Dru? You seem confused and/or befuddled. Posting the same thing twice, back to back, obviously cut and pasted under two seemingly similar pseudonyms is, well, pathetic at best. TDS has you bad. Seek professional help.

• JMichael270

September 8, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Ya Got That Right!

• Nathan Hale

September 8, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Can’t watch Fox News any longer. Cut cable, all done. Much happier!

• Bob

September 9, 2019 at 12:58 am

That’s all the left has, personal attacks and propaganda.

• Ken

September 8, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I think Dru and Shep would get along just fine in any setting.

• kaitlin donnelly

September 8, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Maybe they already do!

• Peter

September 10, 2019 at 6:55 pm

I saw your “list” but where’s the proof that any of your talking points are true. Probably heard it on CNN or PMSNBC.

• Win999

September 10, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Peter, that’s like asking someone to prove that sun is visible during the daytime. If you have eyes and ears, the proof is clearly evident. It’s okay if you still want to support him, though that is still troubling, but please don’t pretend that he’s not doing everything he can to conceal the truth.

• Peter

September 10, 2019 at 7:00 pm

How many screen names did Media Matters give you Dru/Drew?

• Kenneth Hecker

September 11, 2019 at 5:29 am

Just like Hillary? But at least he won, and the country is doing very well as a result.

• Arturo

September 11, 2019 at 7:20 pm

President Trump has done a lot of good to America. You don’t see it, because you are libertard, retarded. You try to make a living, feed your family and don’t wait for any help from the government.

• Ginger

September 8, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I agree. I never watch Shep Smith. I know he is a total loser. However, I use to watch Chris Wallace, but had to stop. He has become too much. I can only tolerate Juan Williams when he is on shows as the liberal voice of nonsense against a conservative voice of reason, like on The Five. What keeps Fox up in the ratings are Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, and shows like The Five, Greg Guttfeld, Judge Jeanine, Jesse Watters, and Outnumbered.

• Win999

September 8, 2019 at 4:30 pm

You realize that you only mentioned shows that are covered by the entertainment division of Fox? You, like the president, seem to shy away from programming that introduces facts to the viewers because it isn’t flattering to your narrative. You probably love Rush and Info Wars, too.

• Carrie

September 8, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Ditto for me!! Cavuto is next on my list followed by Bret Baier. Fox is heading for the dumpster!!

• Win999

September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Yeah, too many facts can be a problem for some viewers. Don’t let that get in your way, though.

• Glenn

September 8, 2019 at 5:34 pm

That’s why you watch CNN?

• Kenneth Hecker

September 11, 2019 at 5:49 am

I watch a lot of Lou Dobbs, until he is talking to some old friends that he should respect, such as Ed Rollins, and every other word they say, he cuts them off with “I don’t care about that.”

I appreciate Judge Jeanine Pirro and Laura Ingraham. Very disappointed that Alisyn Camerota ended up on CNN.

Look forward to the movie BOMBSHELL, where Nicole Kidman plays Gretchen Carlson, and Charlize Theron plays Megyn Kelly. I’ve never felt sorry for Roger Ailes.

• Joseph Wilson

September 8, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Yes that is why I have taken fox news off my iPhone apps soon there will be no more news for conservatives I still watch some of the later conservatives programs but during the day no more fox ???? ????

• Ellen Herrmann

September 8, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I agree. Wallace and Williams at least just seem to be of the liberal persuasion; but, Smith has an animus mixed in with his opposing ideology. That’s never appealing to listen to. He seems to exude an actual hostility, that Wallace and Williams stop far short of. It’s disconcerting to watch. Almost frightening.
      P.S. I wonder if Smith is enough of a man to offer an apology to our President now that the NOAA has confirmed that Alabama was indeed within danger of significant damage based on the projected path of Dorian both 08/29 and 08/30. It’s understandable that the Fake News Media either deliberately or ignorantly disregarded the NOAA disclaimer that appears in an inset on their maps. It clearly states that the cone as represented only includes the projected path of the “eye” or center of the storm. That means if you have a circle of convection that measures a huge number the cone projection map does not display the entire area at risk. I tried to look up the radius or diameter of Dorian; but just couldn’t find it. Obviously it was quite a large storm; so if you super imposed the storm on the map in any of the more westerly spaghetti lines, it would have reached well into Alabama.
      Aside to Shepherd Smith: Come on Mr. Smith, if you haven’t apologized, you should. Nothing less is evidence that your tirade was merely a childish rant that did more to make you look stupid than the man you directed it toward. Unfortunately, this level is all to common among liberal commentators.

• Rani

September 8, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Fox has lost me to Smith – can’t stand him. Another one that twists everything the President says and does. FIRE SHEPARD SMITH, the liar.

• richard Bartholomew

September 8, 2019 at 10:37 pm

They’re afraid to.He would probably file a discrimination lawsuit in a second.

• Enna

September 10, 2019 at 5:57 am

AGREE. If I wanted to listen to that garbage then I would be watching CNN which I of course detest . Get rid of Shepherd. Stopped watching him a long time ago. CNN, please hire him

• Francis J jr

September 8, 2019 at 10:00 pm

fox is working on away with judge jennie and are actively work to cancel tucker,hannity,and larua ingram then they be like the rest fake media the left will control the news ,NEWS MAX will be the only news that not lelf wing bs

• linnie

September 8, 2019 at 11:59 pm

one america news is good.

• bren n texas

September 9, 2019 at 1:05 am

The list includes (but is not limited to) —all conspirators acting with jeff epstein

Actor Alec Baldwin
      Former Sec. of Defense Henry Kissinger
      Media mogul Rupert Murdoch
      Billionaire George Soros’ son, Peter Soros
      Former Sec. of State John Kerry
      Former Sen. Majority Leader George Mitchell
      Former President Bill Clinton
      Numerous masseuses around the globe
      And many, many others.

• John J

September 9, 2019 at 11:09 am

Denial won’t make your problems go away

• MD Patriot

September 10, 2019 at 1:47 am

I agree 100%!!! I have been watching One America News (OAN) for about 10 months. They are TRUE investigative reporters, unlike CNN, (P)MSNBC, ANC, NBC, CBS and FoxNews. I guess those idiots think that lies and sensationalism, pushed by the Soros/Clinton/Schumer/Pelosi money, sells mews the best. I don’t watch any of those so-called “TV News stations” and haven’t for three or four years. I also stopped buying any and all newspapers owned by the far left multi-billionaires. Where do I get my national and world news? From on-line Conservative media outlets.

• Bill

September 10, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Overall, I still like FOX News. But, I refuse to watch Shepard Smith and I tune out when Chris Wallace comes on the air. At least Juan Williams doesn’t claim to be a conservative and then spout liberal ideas on camera.

There is no denying, however, that FOX News is moving to the left and I can’t understand why they are throwing those of us who have made it the most watched cable news channel under the bus. Maybe what is needed is a truly conservative network that would show the powers-that-be at FOX the errors of their ways.

• Belinda Mitchell

September 16, 2019 at 2:24 am

I’m with you! These 3 clowns that no viewers can stand should all be fired immediately!!! They are hated by everyone and should have been gone a long time ago!

• Belinda Mitchell

September 16, 2019 at 2:30 am

The 3 stooges especially Smith and Juan. They lost me with Wallace. I turn it off because everything they back is a lie and Wallace is a show off creep!

• robert

September 16, 2019 at 3:59 am

Idiot Idiot idiot x It thinks it is smart and relevant x

• mike grunewald

September 16, 2019 at 4:22 am

OANN,Newsmax even RT is better

2. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 4:03 am

FoxNews viewers don’t seem to understand that what the president is telling them is never the whole truth, and rarely any of the truth. How they continue to fall for it is mind-boggling. I’m glad they have Shep to expose them to what is really happening. It’s like eating veggies as a kid. You may not like it, but it’s good for you. By the way, I’m sure the president is proud to have this site named after him.

• HokieBird

September 8, 2019 at 3:36 pm

True TDS. You can’t bame or prove a single charge. ????

• Vladilyich

September 8, 2019 at 3:53 pm

The question is NOT whether Smith said anything that is not true, the question is whether or not Trump DID say and use his doctored graphic. The answer to that is, yes, Trump DID lie to the American people and has been trying to cover it up.

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 4:02 pm

The most investigated POTUS in history and the most exonerated POTUS in history. Hmmmm… seems your gibberish ain’t washing in the real world either. LOL. Get a life other than this Win999. You’re not achieving much here.

• Win999

September 8, 2019 at 5:47 pm

BwaHa, in what situations has he been exonerated? There may be times where the results haven’t been as severe as was originally thought, but he’s never been cleared of anything.

3. Edward Hernandez

September 8, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Who watches Smith; a little man with a Napoleon complex! I watch Fox News but for years have changed the channel anytime Smith appears on the air.

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I’m like you, I’ve watched FOX for quite some time. Whenever Smith comes on the air I shut off the television and go tinker on something. He/She’s not worthy of my friggin’ time, let alone my attention.

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 4:00 pm

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 4:06 pm

My bad Edward. The comment I left previously was supposed to be for Win999’s pathetic whine, not in response to your comment. There’s no “edit/delete” option that I can find on this site.

• BwaHa

September 8, 2019 at 4:11 pm

POTUS Trump ain’t perfect but he’s far, far, far better than any other option out there that’s left standing currently AND during the last election. He’s head and shoulders above that previous shill.

• C Rush

September 8, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Amen!

4. Maria

September 8, 2019 at 3:34 pm

LMAO …….
    Smith couldn’t find his butt with both hands, that leftist wing nut is a disgrace to men every where.
    We have the greatest economy because of President Trump, he is trying to make America the best it can be instead of like Obama, who tried his damn best to ruin it as he was doing when his “time of eight years from hell expired”

5. tunamister

September 8, 2019 at 3:36 pm

who in the HELL WATCHES shepp schitt anyways.,!! BIASED, JERK..!! NOT A REPORTER..!!

6. HokieBird

September 8, 2019 at 3:38 pm

True TDS. You can’t name or prove a single charge. ????

7. Roxanne Bohnow

September 8, 2019 at 3:38 pm

They want to control us with their fake news reports. That is what they do for the left. They even ban re posting any news from this site on Facebook. It’s all about control.

8. TomTurkey

September 8, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Shep Smith has “little man syndrom”. He also had TDS.
    I think it’s time he leave FOX and head over to CNN. I understand they are looking for traitors……

9. Ken

September 8, 2019 at 4:01 pm

As soon as I saw it was Gittyup Shep I knew there was no reason to read it. This sexually confused snowfake has no valid opinions because his only concern is pushing his homosexual agenda.

10. SR WILLIAMS

September 8, 2019 at 4:03 pm

My first look at SMith was Katrina. He was wrong in his analysis then… but his hate for “W” he could not give his audience the correct info on what was happening in New Orleans… and WHY. Not Bush’s fault but the Gov of LA and the Mayor of NO were in a battle who was most important and only eyeing all those Fed Funds$$$$$$$$$ flowing in and how they could pocket them. If This hurricane that many parts of the country is still dealing with had crossed the Fl peninsula…it would have been in the Gulf. If Smith wants to question things coming out of the WH…. why doesn’t he give us the answers to where Obumo Disappeared to when our people were being murdered in Benghazi. And the next day Obumo flies off to a fundraiser in Nev… How about finding out what was done about those 28 Dem Representitives that bloated their office supplies in faux orders then pocketed the payment $$$$$$$$$$$$$….. But no good old lefty Shep is worried about a sharpie…..

11. Don Poggendorf

September 8, 2019 at 4:12 pm

I think its time to put old Shep outside because he sure as hell is not house broken and he is smelling up the whole place! Send him over to CNN along with his cohort Neil CABUTTO! These 2 jerks are leftist plants and Fox better realize this pretty quick before Hannity, Tucker, Laura and a few others decide to team up with O’Riley and a few other start their own conservative news station and shut them down. get these 2 stumblebums off the air.

12. John W

September 8, 2019 at 4:15 pm

he would fit prefect on CNN with the rest of those Yahoo’s

13. Robert Vieau

September 8, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I think Fox News should have a new show on with Shep Smith, Chris Wallice, and Juan Williams as hosts and call it “The Three Stooges in Action.”

14. Win999

September 8, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Most of what I’m reading here is that people don’t want to hear from the reporters that fact-check the president(daytime Fox). You would rather take the word of a bunch of people that have zero standards for telling the truth(nighttime Fox). Otherwise, they wouldn’t make excuses for everything the president says or try to present “what he meant to say”. What he meant to say was exactly what he said, and it was a wrong.

15. Camille Gilliam

September 8, 2019 at 5:20 pm

Shepard needs to move to a Communist country and see how he likes it. I haven’t liked him for a long time.

16. Danko

September 8, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Look up the principles of tyranny and then it all makes sense

17. Timothy Toroian

September 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

What is it called when a meteorologist gets a forecast wrong or a hurricane path is off by 50 miles?

18. ROBERTW

September 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

S##t head smith needs to go back to his closet

19. Frank

September 8, 2019 at 6:03 pm

This jerk is anti-Trump because the President doesn’t not bend over backwards for the Queer community of which he is a part. He speaks against every aspect of the President’s agenda and is totally bias. Fox built its reputation on being “Fair and Honest”. Smith is neither and should be removed. I’m sure CNN or MSNBC will be glad to hire him.

20. mlhtd51

September 8, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Must Be In The Drinking Water, The few that are left at fox who are not Biased Against the President must be bringing their Own Water.

21. denno

September 9, 2019 at 12:39 am

Old shep has gotten his head banged on the bedpost too many times. CNN (don lemon) and the NWS announced on Aug 27 1nd 28 that Alabama was in the sights of the storm. Afew days later, they upgraded the track of the storm and it had changed. They know this, but can’t stop lying, anyway.

22. james ronald hunt

September 9, 2019 at 1:30 am

Anyone can make a mistake just like Smith on sept 6th when Smith hilariously said”QUEER” on his show , check it out!

23. Shelba

September 9, 2019 at 3:52 am

What people don’t realize is that Fox and CNN is owned by the same man, since the owner has retired and left the business in the hands of his sons who are leftist, they are taking Fox more and more to the same kind of news that CNN spouts, soon Fox will be like CNN no one will believe what they say any more especially after they fire people like Judge Jeannie, she says it is just a matter of time before she and several others are gone

September 9, 2019 at 8:09 am

Shepard Smith is an embarrassment to journalism. He belongs on CNN or MSNBC. His leftist bias is painful to hear. Smith is an insult to the ears and eyes. I seriously wish Fox News would just pay him off and let him go.

25. Diana

September 10, 2019 at 5:40 pm

FOX News has become just another PIMP for the democratic (communist)party. I hope they’re well paid for betraying their viewers. THERE’S NO CHOICE BETWEEN THEM, CNN AND MSNBC. ONE IS JUST AS CORRUPT AS THE OTHER.

26. Kenneth Hecker

September 11, 2019 at 4:07 am

Shepard Smith has been yelling “Liar” for years now. And when he isn’t saying that, he’ll recount something the President has said, and tag on a “that isn’t true.” I guess this is what Fox News means by “fair and balanced.”

27. h8aliar

September 12, 2019 at 1:53 am

Paul Ryan is on the job in his new role on the FOX board. Look for FOX to continue to move left and attack Trump.

28. Judy

September 16, 2019 at 3:27 am

Some people have said homosexuality is a mental disease. I never gave much credence to that until I hear Shep and Anderson.

29. mark

September 16, 2019 at 4:59 am

maybe they just mistitled the show. its not Shepard Smith reporting. its Shepard Smith opining. I just assumed that the reporting thing in the title means they will tell me the who, what, when and where. then I decide the why. when it comes to news, I have no use for Sheps opinion. As such, I will no longer watch his program. When I want other opinions I will watch Tucker, Hannity, and Ingrahm (although I turn her off when that idiot democrat Chris Hahn comes on and they show us a video tape in context that he immediately says “that’s not what he/she said” ???)

September 16, 2019 at 5:20 pm

He’s one little FAGGOT that should see some street justice

31. Jo

September 18, 2019 at 5:24 am

There are some good people on Fox News, but some others that are not. The ones that aren’t, I just don’t listen to. I do think Fox needs to tell the others to get their facts straight before using gossip measures.

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.