Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.

1. Cecelia Henderson

November 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Since FOX has changed, Wallace has become more arrogant and aggressive. When his face appears on my TV screen, the channel is changed or the TV is turned off. I watch these programs to learn, not to be infuriated by a Democratic jerk.

2. Terry Harper

November 18, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I don’t watch Chris Wallace.as mentioned by cecelia I always change the channel. And if any one else lies like Chris I will find another news channel. I have started listening to oan in the past few weeks. Fix better prepare for a severe ratings decline. I have been talking to Family members and friends about Chris wallace

November 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Does anyone care that when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he arranged for his Son Hunter Biden,to receive 3.1 Million Dollars from a crooked Ukraine Company.
    What’s worse, Hunter Biden was kicked out of The United States Navy for Cocaine use.

Why the FU-K is this not the issue, a corrupt Vice President of the United States.

4. Gerry

November 18, 2019 at 11:51 pm

wallace has always been nothing but a f****** dirtbag worthless no-news POS. He never has been worth listening to — I have turned him off for years.

5. Bill Shipley

November 18, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Bill Shipley 11/18/2019 5:22 pm ct I have watched Fox for the last three four years now. With the attitude of some contributors (Mike Wallace Juan Williams (Janice cannot spell her last name) and others.I already quit the Outnumbered show because of Janice and The news with Wallace. I will continue to watch Jesse Sean Laura. I have a hard time watching the five because of Juan. When Juan got fired from PBS ( I think that was the station he was with I thought he got shafted and then Fox brought him on he has become a liberturd. Also when Fox picked up the lady that worked for the Democratic Committee and gave answers to the group of candidates that was also a downer for me.

6. JOANNA

November 19, 2019 at 12:24 am

Chis should have takem a cue from his late Father who knew how to report news honestly!!!

7. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:27 am

I agree with you on Juan Williams, I like “The Five”, but I can’t understand why they have Juan Williams on there, unless they just want to have a Democratic view point on there, he is the only one on there that is objectionable, to me, so I just tune him out, because other that him, I like ” The Five”, I would rather just watch “The Four”, but like I said, I just tune him out, the only thing that really bothers me, is that he just reminds me of how stupid the Democrats are.

8. h8aliar

November 19, 2019 at 12:31 am

Wallace is just another ho hum hack for the democrats, the deep state, and the globalists. He doesn’t even stand out in any respect. He is a token on fox so they can say, “look we have idiots on our network just like CNN, ABC, and NBC”. Fair and balanced.

9. Wanda Frost

November 19, 2019 at 12:47 am

Lyes, lier, lier, lier pants on fire stupid idiot Chris.

10. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:48 am

I agree with you on Joe Biden, he sure does debunk Obama saying that for eight years there wasn’t one Scandal in his administration, I’d like to know what he thinks Joe Biden did, you can’t get a bigger scandal than that, what he did was except a pay off for his corruption. Of course I think his whole eight years was eat up with corruption, and it took President Trump over three years to reverse a lot of his corruption, and Trumps still working on it, and he might get it squared away, if the Democrats will leave him alone and let him clean up the Swamp (Obama’s Swamp).

11. Tim

November 19, 2019 at 12:51 am

Sorry Fox I will no longer watch your show when I see Wallace’s face it’s sad he felt he had to go that route for ratings ! If he was ordered to do so that is even worse siding with Schiff polosI Clinton and Soros is disturbing and untrusted behavior SHAME on you

12. Laughing atyou

November 19, 2019 at 1:01 am

Chris Wallace should have been dump a long time ago. His father was a liar and chris is even worse. Fox news has lost a lot of respect and chris Wallace is dragging them down further.

13. Alan Wright

November 19, 2019 at 1:10 am

I’ve been a FOX News fan for more years than I care to talk about. But no more!

I was looking for a trustworthy and “straight” news outlet when I started with FOX, and now I’m looking again.

I may be crazy, but I’m not stupid! FOX thinks I am!

14. Bob

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 am

Alan Wright, I agree with you. Ever since that RINO, Paul Ryan came to FOX, it has been a for left network and can not be trusted to give the American People news. They are becoming just like CNN, a fake news network.

15. Tony

November 19, 2019 at 1:44 am

I couldn’t agree with you more he’s is a Trump hating weasel scumbag and we need to start a crusade to call and E-Mail fox demanding they fire this hateful disgraceful scumbag. Maybe we could get this prick fired.

16. Nicolas Bustamante

November 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

I will quit watching Fox News if Fox does not get rid of this Idiot Wallace…..and
    all my friends are going to do the same thing….Wallace is a total jerk….

17. Judy

November 19, 2019 at 1:55 am

I watch OAN I used to watch fox but it feels like I am watching CNN MSNBC and all the other liberal media!!! So I guess Fox doesn’t have any balls!!!! They have become sensitive and worry about what people think about them they used to be awesome!! But sorry fox when you lost your balls I quit you!!!

18. Shelly

November 19, 2019 at 2:06 am

Wallace should be dumped so he can go to Fake cnn where he belongs!

19. TheMadMan

November 19, 2019 at 2:10 am

Chris Cornhole Wallace is the Fox news number one Anti-Trumper of Fox News.

20. BETH GEM

November 19, 2019 at 3:16 am

I will still watch Sean and Tucker. But the other night I had Fox on and Wallace had on a Republican Senator for interview. He wouldn’t even let the guy ever have a chance to answer. I can’t remember who it was but he was great, kept his cool and stayed right on being for Trump. The more he did, the more pissed off Wallace got. Then I just changed channels. Never again will I watch him.

21. Marilynn Reeves

November 19, 2019 at 4:43 am

Fox News must have a death wish with some of the jerks they have hired lately. Can’t wait till we get OAN on Dish.

22. Christopher

November 19, 2019 at 4:57 am

Such a shame that this “Talking-Head” doesn’t
    make a pimple on a real Jernolists bottom!

23. Camille Gilliam

November 19, 2019 at 5:46 am

Maybe we will get lucky and Fox will get rid of Wallace! I sure hope someone starts a new conservative new station. It has done nothing but go down hill since Disney bought it, and George Soros has gotten involved. Soros is one EVIL person and all of the really bad Democrats have taken money for their campaigns.

24. Swampfox1965

November 19, 2019 at 6:02 am

It may not have been such a big mistake for Chris . . . since FNC is getting more liberal by the hour. He may actually get a promotion!

But Fox News Sunday has just been stricken from my watch list.

25. BwaHa

November 19, 2019 at 6:13 am

Chris Wallace is certainly not the award winning voice of wisdom that his father was! Chris Wallace has been riding his father’s chemtrail for too long now. He needs to fade away into his own liberal hive. His father, he is not!

November 19, 2019 at 7:31 am

Chris Wallace has become a parrot for Democrat talking points. He is no longer doing news. Now the Wallace “news” is just left-leaning commentary. Wallace must be planning to join CNN or MSNBC.

27. Keith f Golembiewski

November 19, 2019 at 2:49 pm

FIRE CHRIS WALLACE NOW. Fox news I use to watch, but it is turning Lies about our President via Chris Wallace. Do you want the Ratings of CNN. Where will we the American People get the real news. Chris is running a Court & he is the Judge, That is not his Job, his job is go give the news, not run a Court on your News Channel. FIRE Chris Wallace so that I can come back & get REAL News.

28. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Chris Wallace has always been a “Never – Trumper.” From the moment Trump descended the escalator at Trump towers and announced his candidacy.
    I only watch Fox News for Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Janine and Mark Levin.
    Even Fox and Friends has began a slant to the left. (You always get the feeling Duecy, Kilmeade etal are watching over their shoulder with every spoken comment.

29. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

For the same reason James Comey exonerated The Hilda Beast (Cankles) before her “Not sworn under Oath” testimony occurred.
    Two brands of justice. One for us the common people, and another for the Well Connected Elites.
    I think that translates to Judicial Double Standard!

November 20, 2019 at 12:39 am

WALLACE your a dirty filthy fornicating COMMUNIST.

31. curtis cody

November 20, 2019 at 1:24 am

Cris wallace is not the man his father was

32. Elizabeth

November 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I don’t watch Wallace, Cavuto or Napolitano. Turn the channel every time. Very disappointed in Wallace especially. They all need to go the way of Shep.

33. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Well Chris Wallace should hang it up and move over to CNN, he’s no different than the rest of the traders to the American people. If this was the years Washington was president during the revolutionary war he would have hung him, along with the Tore’s, however some made it back to England were they belonged. The Decorates are traders, and if you vote Democrat your just another non christian baby killer communists. Back to Fox news, since the two sons took over Fox after their father died it all went down hill. Sean, Judge Janine, Tucker , Levin is all we have, however if you really want the true news try One America News, it’s way news should be.

34. DonRS

November 20, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Chris Wallace has simply REVERTED to the liberal HACK he was before masking his true self after joining FoxNews. He’s simply a DISGRACE. However, Bret Baier is following in his foot steps, he too is in the process of removing his “balanced and fair” mask! FoxNews is committing SUICIDE!

35. Franco

November 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

CHRIS WALLACE IS HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE SCHIFF!!!!

During their interview NOT ONE hard question???
    LIKE! Where is all of that evidence on the Russian Probe
    you claimed to have during the last (2) years???
    LIKE! Why did you lie about knowing the Whistle-Blower???
    LIKE! Why did you make up the contents of the Telephone Call???/

I believe they wer holf
    ding hands and retired to a Cheap Motel after the show!!!!

36. Kristophe

November 21, 2019 at 7:33 am

Como is struggeling to be as bad as Wolf Blitzer!

37. RP

November 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Your right, Ryan and don’t forget McCann traders to our country the American people. Look what McCann did to the health care system just because President Trump new what he was really about, war hero my ass, he was a trader, in Nam, and in politics if i new were his grave was i would go and piss on it.

38. Kenneth H. Frazier

November 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Wallace and Kelly were both bashing President when he was on stage running for president. Without naming names, I’m sure you know the names of several more at Fox that need to take a hike.

39. Carol

November 23, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Watch OAN, they’re are alot more truthful than all the other’s!

40. GDC

November 24, 2019 at 11:54 pm

This gentleman needs to retire; too much fake info from him. What a disgrace to a once exceptional network.

41. JMichael270

November 24, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Amen!

42. Jim

November 25, 2019 at 12:06 am

I do exactly the same thing but I rarely watch Fox since thedebatesback in2016

43. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:07 am

Agree! Haven’t liked Cavuto since his rude and uncalled for insulting of Lou Dobbs.

44. Steven Pike

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Yes, unfortunately.

45. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Fox needs to clean house and get rid of Wallace, Cavuto and Napolitano!

46. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:30 am

My advice: Don’t watch Fox News during the day, its all liberal [email protected]@p. I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business at 7:00 p.m. Tucker Carlson is on at 8 on Fox, Hannity is on at 9:00. During the day I watch NEWSMAX TV for call in shows with Wayne Alan Root and Chris Alceda, Howie Carr and others. NEWSMAX is a conservative news channel and they don’t suffer liberal fools.

47. ssilv48

November 25, 2019 at 12:43 am

It was the illegal vice president job biden that boasted that he was holding up government aid to Ukraine, until the honest investigator that was investigating joe’s son was fired. He also stated on TV that if the investigator that was investigating his son was not fired before he left in 6 hours, there was not going to be any aid at all, THE REASON I SAY JOE BIDEN WAS AN ILLEGAL VICE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE KENYAN UNVETTED BORN MUSLIME WAS ILLEGAL AND THAT HALF WHITE TURD IS STILL NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FASTLY BECOMING THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE LOW LIFE DIRT BAGS NEED TO PAY FOR THEIR LIES AND DECEPTION.

48. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Its called influence pedaling and its gotten really blatent since the Clintons were in the oval office. Today, the crooked democrats are only in/or running for office to get rich by pedaling their offices for money. How is it that Maxine Waters and Pelosi live in million dollar homes on govt. salaries. Several of them have been caught red handed. Tlaib is only running so she can illegally use campaign money to pay her bills even though she already gets a govt. salary. I doubt they will do anything about it even though she was caught red handed. We need term limits and strict oversight.

49. PUNISHER

November 25, 2019 at 1:00 am

SINCE DISNEY BOUTGHT THEM, THEY TURNED LIBERAL. I LIKE VERA, THE WEATHER GAL. THAT’S IT. THEN I WATCH THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW UNTIL TWO AND A HALF MEN COME ON.
    AT NIGHT FOX IS LIKE ABC.

50. UMCane

November 25, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris Wallace is a pathetic partisan and his actions show it. several months ago he interviewed Senator Gillibrand, D-NY then a candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ms Gillibrand walked all over Wallace, dominated the interview and he acted like a little mouse hounded by a cat! Why FOXNews keeps around is beyond me. If I see his face when I turn the TV on, I immdiately change the channel. I will not EVER listen to one word from that lying hypocrite

51. Patricia Brown

November 25, 2019 at 1:08 am

I don’t watch Fox news anymore . I watch Sesame Street .

52. Carol Dugan

November 25, 2019 at 1:09 am

I agree with Joanna 100%. I bet Mike Wallace would not approve of his son Chris Wallace. I hope he will be gone from Fox soon.

53. Sherry

November 25, 2019 at 1:31 am

Yes, he is out of visual character, taking on an increased Arrogance, misplaced Self-Overly-Importance

54. Kathy

November 25, 2019 at 1:33 am

55. Class

November 25, 2019 at 1:35 am

SO TRUE!

56. DD

November 25, 2019 at 2:03 am

I watch Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham, and Waters, Judge, and Greg on Saturday and Levine on Sunday. ANY TIME I see Wallace I either “mute” or change the channel. I watch some of the news programs but some are slanted worse than others!

57. R.P.

November 25, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Donald I agree with you 100 percent.

November 25, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Wallace is a two faced LYING scumbag, who is a graduate from PROPAGANDA 101. He Lies just like Traitor #44 DID EVERYDAY.

59. Timothy Secor

November 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I forgot, Gutfeld is a great guy too, he’s always on the mark.

60. Don Poggendorf

November 25, 2019 at 4:17 pm

You just stated that my last remarks about Paul Ryan being part of this change to an anti-Trump format I had sent before and you need to check your facts because I have not commented on that before. ??????

61. Jimmy Douglas

November 25, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Chris Wallace as always been a die hard liberal just like his old man, Mike Wallace.
    I have never watched his program and never will. It’s time for him to follow his buddy Shepherd Smith out the door and possibly with Neal Cavoto on his back.
    Juan Williams is a Mindless drone and will still be Fox’s token liberal to spew out the Liberal’s daily talking points.

62. meme

November 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%… WHEN WALLACE COMES ON ”OFF”’ THE TELEVISION GOES OR TO ONE AMERICA NEWS……………..

November 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Chris Wallace as was his Father, a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY.

64. Patricia Loonan

November 26, 2019 at 7:58 am

I turn the channel any time Wallace comes on. He is arrogant, self opinionated and I believe he must be a nuricistic person. I can not and will not watch or listen to him.

65. Annette

November 29, 2019 at 9:42 am

Mike Wallace would be a ashamed of his son because he is so bias that it is not even funny! Why fox keeps him is beyond me . I don’t even watch face the nation anymore because he only lets the anti trump people talk and interrupts the pro trump people. He needs to be gone.

66. Lewis

November 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Wallace has become very partisan.

67. Bengamin Kushnir

December 17, 2019 at 12:45 am

Yep, unfortunately it time turn off TV when human waste skunks start open mouth! Hope NewsMax will pick up on FOX so all patriots move out from Nazi cold war propaganda machine!

A CNN host crossed the line with this insane lie he told on national TV

Fake news CNN continues to air programming that astounds Americans on a daily basis for its detachment from reality.

But no one was prepared for what just happened.

That’s because one CNN host crossed the line with this insane lie he told on national TV.

CNN’s resident Democrat Party sock puppet Brian Stelter who hosts the absurdly misnamed Reliable Sources Sunday show offers a master class each week in instructing other reporters how to act like liberal activists and mislead the public with anti-Trump framing for their news stories.

But during his latest broadcast, Stelter transitioned from rank partisanship into outright farce.

Stelter devoted a portion of his show to railing about how conservative media orients itself around “negative partisanship,” which means coverage of stories generating hate for Democrats as opposed to positive stories about President Trump and conservatives.

In his rant, Stelter went so far as to claim that entire media outlets on the Right were dedicated to bashing Joe Biden and asked a guest if there was anything similar on the Left, to which she replied “No.”

Every so-called “mainstream” media outlet in the country outside of Fox News and The Wall Street Journal is dedicated to tearing down President Trump.

Fake news CNN even attacked President Trump over a report he eats two scoops of ice cream.

From Day One of the Trump administration, the Fake News Media dedicated itself to defeating and removing Donald Trump from office.

It started with the Russian collusion hoax.

Now as the election approaches, the Fake News Media has taken it as a moral imperative that Donald Trump must be defeated.

That is true “negative partisanship.”

You won’t believe how the media reacted to Joe Biden’s racist comments

Joe Biden is showing why Democrats want him hidden away in his basement.

The former Vice President cannot open his mouth without showing signs of dementia or racism.

And now you believe how the media reacted to Joe Biden’s racist comments.

Joe Biden already made news in his interview with CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett when he claimed taking a cognitive test was like telling Barnett – who is black – that he needs to take a drug test for cocaine because he was a junkie.

But that wasn’t even the worst or most racist thing Biden said in the interview.

Biden also claimed that Latino Americans had diversity of thought unlike black Americans who had no ability to think for themselves.

“The answer is yes. Yes. Yes. And by the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” Biden stated.

The Fake News Media – which is completely in the tank for Biden – fell back on their normal framing when something bad happens for Democrats.

What this entails is fake news reporters claiming that Republicans “seized” or “pounced” on a Democrat’s mistake, which shifts the story to be about the Republicans alleged overreaction and not the Democrat’s gaffe.

“President Trump pouncing,” NBC’s Kristen Welter reported, “tweeting, ‘wow, Joe Biden just lost the entire African-American community. What a dumb thing to say.’ And lashing out before departing Washington.”

For ABC’s Tom Llamas moaned that “President Trump [was] seizing on that comment, turning it into a new attack.”

Joe Biden is hiding in the basement because he is a racist gaffe machine.

And it is forcing the Fake News Media to perform clean up duty.

Americans can’t hardly agree about anything anymore. But a shocking new poll finds nearly everyone agrees about America’s media

While the corporate Fake New Media continues its assault on the truth, so-called “journalists” whine that nobody likes them.

And in that case, the media elites are actually right about something, and they have good cause to be worried.

Because this shocking new poll found that nearly 9 out of 10 Americans are in agreement about the Fake News Media.

America’s corporate Fake News Media is going through some dark and cloudy days.

Layoffs, poor ratings, scandals, and complete closings of media outlets, newspapers, and even TV networks are rocking the industry.

And the Fake News Media, in their infinite wisdom has decided to blame Donald Trump and the Internet for their problems, instead of looking for the truth.

Of course, seeking truth is something the press gave up on years ago, before they became just another public relations firm for the Left.

Because the cold hard truth is that it is the media’s own bias and lack of journalistic standards that is destroying a once proud industry.

And a new poll from Gallup and the Knight Foundation shows that an overwhelming 86% of Americans believe all media outlets lean one way or another politically.

And somewhat surprisingly a majority of Americans, 56%, admit their “go-to” news source has some form of political bias.

This number was surprising, since most Americans are worried about the bias of media outlets other than the media they follow.

While that number was surprising, here is the most shocking thing about the poll: 84% say “the media is to blame for political division in this country.”

Furthermore, four out of five poll respondents said the media is actually “trying to persuade people to adopt a certain viewpoint.”

Of course, there is a very old and accurate word for that, it’s called propaganda.

And who does the media propagandize for predominantly? The Democrat Party and the radical left-wing activists destroying our nation.

And make no mistake about it, the media propaganda efforts are no mistake.

The corporate media “journalists,” reporters, editors, and executives are not just accidentally doing a bad job because they are dumb or lazy.

While dumb and lazy reporters have always been the norm in the industry, the current media problems go far beyond the normal bad reporting jobs of lazy, drunken, and stupid reporters.

And the Gallup survey also found “Americans perceive inaccurate news to be intentional.”

A majority of respondents (54%) believe reporters are intentionally misrepresenting the facts to promote a leftist agenda.

And almost a third of respondents (28%) answered that they believe reporters and news anchors are simply making things up entirely.

Honestly, that’s a bit surprising that only 28% believe the media are simply making things up.

Pants on Fire News shows almost every day how making up stories and reporting on pure fiction and liberal fantasies has become the norm for the corporate Fake News Media.
It’s no wonder they are a dying industry.

The truth is, the death of American journalism happened a long time ago, the media just won’t admit it.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this story.