Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.

1. Cecelia Henderson

November 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Since FOX has changed, Wallace has become more arrogant and aggressive. When his face appears on my TV screen, the channel is changed or the TV is turned off. I watch these programs to learn, not to be infuriated by a Democratic jerk.

2. Terry Harper

November 18, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I don’t watch Chris Wallace.as mentioned by cecelia I always change the channel. And if any one else lies like Chris I will find another news channel. I have started listening to oan in the past few weeks. Fix better prepare for a severe ratings decline. I have been talking to Family members and friends about Chris wallace

November 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Does anyone care that when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he arranged for his Son Hunter Biden,to receive 3.1 Million Dollars from a crooked Ukraine Company.
    What’s worse, Hunter Biden was kicked out of The United States Navy for Cocaine use.

Why the FU-K is this not the issue, a corrupt Vice President of the United States.

4. Gerry

November 18, 2019 at 11:51 pm

wallace has always been nothing but a f****** dirtbag worthless no-news POS. He never has been worth listening to — I have turned him off for years.

5. Bill Shipley

November 18, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Bill Shipley 11/18/2019 5:22 pm ct I have watched Fox for the last three four years now. With the attitude of some contributors (Mike Wallace Juan Williams (Janice cannot spell her last name) and others.I already quit the Outnumbered show because of Janice and The news with Wallace. I will continue to watch Jesse Sean Laura. I have a hard time watching the five because of Juan. When Juan got fired from PBS ( I think that was the station he was with I thought he got shafted and then Fox brought him on he has become a liberturd. Also when Fox picked up the lady that worked for the Democratic Committee and gave answers to the group of candidates that was also a downer for me.

6. JOANNA

November 19, 2019 at 12:24 am

Chis should have takem a cue from his late Father who knew how to report news honestly!!!

7. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:27 am

I agree with you on Juan Williams, I like “The Five”, but I can’t understand why they have Juan Williams on there, unless they just want to have a Democratic view point on there, he is the only one on there that is objectionable, to me, so I just tune him out, because other that him, I like ” The Five”, I would rather just watch “The Four”, but like I said, I just tune him out, the only thing that really bothers me, is that he just reminds me of how stupid the Democrats are.

8. h8aliar

November 19, 2019 at 12:31 am

Wallace is just another ho hum hack for the democrats, the deep state, and the globalists. He doesn’t even stand out in any respect. He is a token on fox so they can say, “look we have idiots on our network just like CNN, ABC, and NBC”. Fair and balanced.

9. Wanda Frost

November 19, 2019 at 12:47 am

Lyes, lier, lier, lier pants on fire stupid idiot Chris.

10. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:48 am

I agree with you on Joe Biden, he sure does debunk Obama saying that for eight years there wasn’t one Scandal in his administration, I’d like to know what he thinks Joe Biden did, you can’t get a bigger scandal than that, what he did was except a pay off for his corruption. Of course I think his whole eight years was eat up with corruption, and it took President Trump over three years to reverse a lot of his corruption, and Trumps still working on it, and he might get it squared away, if the Democrats will leave him alone and let him clean up the Swamp (Obama’s Swamp).

11. Tim

November 19, 2019 at 12:51 am

Sorry Fox I will no longer watch your show when I see Wallace’s face it’s sad he felt he had to go that route for ratings ! If he was ordered to do so that is even worse siding with Schiff polosI Clinton and Soros is disturbing and untrusted behavior SHAME on you

12. Laughing atyou

November 19, 2019 at 1:01 am

Chris Wallace should have been dump a long time ago. His father was a liar and chris is even worse. Fox news has lost a lot of respect and chris Wallace is dragging them down further.

13. Alan Wright

November 19, 2019 at 1:10 am

I’ve been a FOX News fan for more years than I care to talk about. But no more!

I was looking for a trustworthy and “straight” news outlet when I started with FOX, and now I’m looking again.

I may be crazy, but I’m not stupid! FOX thinks I am!

14. Bob

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 am

Alan Wright, I agree with you. Ever since that RINO, Paul Ryan came to FOX, it has been a for left network and can not be trusted to give the American People news. They are becoming just like CNN, a fake news network.

15. Tony

November 19, 2019 at 1:44 am

I couldn’t agree with you more he’s is a Trump hating weasel scumbag and we need to start a crusade to call and E-Mail fox demanding they fire this hateful disgraceful scumbag. Maybe we could get this prick fired.

16. Nicolas Bustamante

November 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

I will quit watching Fox News if Fox does not get rid of this Idiot Wallace…..and
    all my friends are going to do the same thing….Wallace is a total jerk….

17. Judy

November 19, 2019 at 1:55 am

I watch OAN I used to watch fox but it feels like I am watching CNN MSNBC and all the other liberal media!!! So I guess Fox doesn’t have any balls!!!! They have become sensitive and worry about what people think about them they used to be awesome!! But sorry fox when you lost your balls I quit you!!!

18. Shelly

November 19, 2019 at 2:06 am

Wallace should be dumped so he can go to Fake cnn where he belongs!

19. TheMadMan

November 19, 2019 at 2:10 am

Chris Cornhole Wallace is the Fox news number one Anti-Trumper of Fox News.

20. BETH GEM

November 19, 2019 at 3:16 am

I will still watch Sean and Tucker. But the other night I had Fox on and Wallace had on a Republican Senator for interview. He wouldn’t even let the guy ever have a chance to answer. I can’t remember who it was but he was great, kept his cool and stayed right on being for Trump. The more he did, the more pissed off Wallace got. Then I just changed channels. Never again will I watch him.

21. Marilynn Reeves

November 19, 2019 at 4:43 am

Fox News must have a death wish with some of the jerks they have hired lately. Can’t wait till we get OAN on Dish.

22. Christopher

November 19, 2019 at 4:57 am

Such a shame that this “Talking-Head” doesn’t
    make a pimple on a real Jernolists bottom!

23. Camille Gilliam

November 19, 2019 at 5:46 am

Maybe we will get lucky and Fox will get rid of Wallace! I sure hope someone starts a new conservative new station. It has done nothing but go down hill since Disney bought it, and George Soros has gotten involved. Soros is one EVIL person and all of the really bad Democrats have taken money for their campaigns.

24. Swampfox1965

November 19, 2019 at 6:02 am

It may not have been such a big mistake for Chris . . . since FNC is getting more liberal by the hour. He may actually get a promotion!

But Fox News Sunday has just been stricken from my watch list.

25. BwaHa

November 19, 2019 at 6:13 am

Chris Wallace is certainly not the award winning voice of wisdom that his father was! Chris Wallace has been riding his father’s chemtrail for too long now. He needs to fade away into his own liberal hive. His father, he is not!

November 19, 2019 at 7:31 am

Chris Wallace has become a parrot for Democrat talking points. He is no longer doing news. Now the Wallace “news” is just left-leaning commentary. Wallace must be planning to join CNN or MSNBC.

27. Keith f Golembiewski

November 19, 2019 at 2:49 pm

FIRE CHRIS WALLACE NOW. Fox news I use to watch, but it is turning Lies about our President via Chris Wallace. Do you want the Ratings of CNN. Where will we the American People get the real news. Chris is running a Court & he is the Judge, That is not his Job, his job is go give the news, not run a Court on your News Channel. FIRE Chris Wallace so that I can come back & get REAL News.

28. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Chris Wallace has always been a “Never – Trumper.” From the moment Trump descended the escalator at Trump towers and announced his candidacy.
    I only watch Fox News for Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Janine and Mark Levin.
    Even Fox and Friends has began a slant to the left. (You always get the feeling Duecy, Kilmeade etal are watching over their shoulder with every spoken comment.

29. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

For the same reason James Comey exonerated The Hilda Beast (Cankles) before her “Not sworn under Oath” testimony occurred.
    Two brands of justice. One for us the common people, and another for the Well Connected Elites.
    I think that translates to Judicial Double Standard!

November 20, 2019 at 12:39 am

WALLACE your a dirty filthy fornicating COMMUNIST.

31. curtis cody

November 20, 2019 at 1:24 am

Cris wallace is not the man his father was

32. Elizabeth

November 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I don’t watch Wallace, Cavuto or Napolitano. Turn the channel every time. Very disappointed in Wallace especially. They all need to go the way of Shep.

33. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Well Chris Wallace should hang it up and move over to CNN, he’s no different than the rest of the traders to the American people. If this was the years Washington was president during the revolutionary war he would have hung him, along with the Tore’s, however some made it back to England were they belonged. The Decorates are traders, and if you vote Democrat your just another non christian baby killer communists. Back to Fox news, since the two sons took over Fox after their father died it all went down hill. Sean, Judge Janine, Tucker , Levin is all we have, however if you really want the true news try One America News, it’s way news should be.

34. DonRS

November 20, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Chris Wallace has simply REVERTED to the liberal HACK he was before masking his true self after joining FoxNews. He’s simply a DISGRACE. However, Bret Baier is following in his foot steps, he too is in the process of removing his “balanced and fair” mask! FoxNews is committing SUICIDE!

35. Franco

November 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

CHRIS WALLACE IS HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE SCHIFF!!!!

During their interview NOT ONE hard question???
    LIKE! Where is all of that evidence on the Russian Probe
    you claimed to have during the last (2) years???
    LIKE! Why did you lie about knowing the Whistle-Blower???
    LIKE! Why did you make up the contents of the Telephone Call???/

I believe they wer holf
    ding hands and retired to a Cheap Motel after the show!!!!

36. Kristophe

November 21, 2019 at 7:33 am

Como is struggeling to be as bad as Wolf Blitzer!

37. RP

November 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Your right, Ryan and don’t forget McCann traders to our country the American people. Look what McCann did to the health care system just because President Trump new what he was really about, war hero my ass, he was a trader, in Nam, and in politics if i new were his grave was i would go and piss on it.

38. Kenneth H. Frazier

November 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Wallace and Kelly were both bashing President when he was on stage running for president. Without naming names, I’m sure you know the names of several more at Fox that need to take a hike.

39. Carol

November 23, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Watch OAN, they’re are alot more truthful than all the other’s!

40. GDC

November 24, 2019 at 11:54 pm

This gentleman needs to retire; too much fake info from him. What a disgrace to a once exceptional network.

41. JMichael270

November 24, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Amen!

42. Jim

November 25, 2019 at 12:06 am

I do exactly the same thing but I rarely watch Fox since thedebatesback in2016

43. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:07 am

Agree! Haven’t liked Cavuto since his rude and uncalled for insulting of Lou Dobbs.

44. Steven Pike

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Yes, unfortunately.

45. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Fox needs to clean house and get rid of Wallace, Cavuto and Napolitano!

46. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:30 am

My advice: Don’t watch Fox News during the day, its all liberal [email protected]@p. I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business at 7:00 p.m. Tucker Carlson is on at 8 on Fox, Hannity is on at 9:00. During the day I watch NEWSMAX TV for call in shows with Wayne Alan Root and Chris Alceda, Howie Carr and others. NEWSMAX is a conservative news channel and they don’t suffer liberal fools.

47. ssilv48

November 25, 2019 at 12:43 am

It was the illegal vice president job biden that boasted that he was holding up government aid to Ukraine, until the honest investigator that was investigating joe’s son was fired. He also stated on TV that if the investigator that was investigating his son was not fired before he left in 6 hours, there was not going to be any aid at all, THE REASON I SAY JOE BIDEN WAS AN ILLEGAL VICE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE KENYAN UNVETTED BORN MUSLIME WAS ILLEGAL AND THAT HALF WHITE TURD IS STILL NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FASTLY BECOMING THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE LOW LIFE DIRT BAGS NEED TO PAY FOR THEIR LIES AND DECEPTION.

48. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Its called influence pedaling and its gotten really blatent since the Clintons were in the oval office. Today, the crooked democrats are only in/or running for office to get rich by pedaling their offices for money. How is it that Maxine Waters and Pelosi live in million dollar homes on govt. salaries. Several of them have been caught red handed. Tlaib is only running so she can illegally use campaign money to pay her bills even though she already gets a govt. salary. I doubt they will do anything about it even though she was caught red handed. We need term limits and strict oversight.

49. PUNISHER

November 25, 2019 at 1:00 am

SINCE DISNEY BOUTGHT THEM, THEY TURNED LIBERAL. I LIKE VERA, THE WEATHER GAL. THAT’S IT. THEN I WATCH THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW UNTIL TWO AND A HALF MEN COME ON.
    AT NIGHT FOX IS LIKE ABC.

50. UMCane

November 25, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris Wallace is a pathetic partisan and his actions show it. several months ago he interviewed Senator Gillibrand, D-NY then a candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ms Gillibrand walked all over Wallace, dominated the interview and he acted like a little mouse hounded by a cat! Why FOXNews keeps around is beyond me. If I see his face when I turn the TV on, I immdiately change the channel. I will not EVER listen to one word from that lying hypocrite

51. Patricia Brown

November 25, 2019 at 1:08 am

I don’t watch Fox news anymore . I watch Sesame Street .

52. Carol Dugan

November 25, 2019 at 1:09 am

I agree with Joanna 100%. I bet Mike Wallace would not approve of his son Chris Wallace. I hope he will be gone from Fox soon.

53. Sherry

November 25, 2019 at 1:31 am

Yes, he is out of visual character, taking on an increased Arrogance, misplaced Self-Overly-Importance

54. Kathy

November 25, 2019 at 1:33 am

55. Class

November 25, 2019 at 1:35 am

SO TRUE!

56. DD

November 25, 2019 at 2:03 am

I watch Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham, and Waters, Judge, and Greg on Saturday and Levine on Sunday. ANY TIME I see Wallace I either “mute” or change the channel. I watch some of the news programs but some are slanted worse than others!

57. R.P.

November 25, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Donald I agree with you 100 percent.

November 25, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Wallace is a two faced LYING scumbag, who is a graduate from PROPAGANDA 101. He Lies just like Traitor #44 DID EVERYDAY.

59. Timothy Secor

November 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I forgot, Gutfeld is a great guy too, he’s always on the mark.

60. Don Poggendorf

November 25, 2019 at 4:17 pm

You just stated that my last remarks about Paul Ryan being part of this change to an anti-Trump format I had sent before and you need to check your facts because I have not commented on that before. ??????

61. Jimmy Douglas

November 25, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Chris Wallace as always been a die hard liberal just like his old man, Mike Wallace.
    I have never watched his program and never will. It’s time for him to follow his buddy Shepherd Smith out the door and possibly with Neal Cavoto on his back.
    Juan Williams is a Mindless drone and will still be Fox’s token liberal to spew out the Liberal’s daily talking points.

62. meme

November 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%… WHEN WALLACE COMES ON ”OFF”’ THE TELEVISION GOES OR TO ONE AMERICA NEWS……………..

November 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Chris Wallace as was his Father, a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY.

64. Patricia Loonan

November 26, 2019 at 7:58 am

I turn the channel any time Wallace comes on. He is arrogant, self opinionated and I believe he must be a nuricistic person. I can not and will not watch or listen to him.

65. Annette

November 29, 2019 at 9:42 am

Mike Wallace would be a ashamed of his son because he is so bias that it is not even funny! Why fox keeps him is beyond me . I don’t even watch face the nation anymore because he only lets the anti trump people talk and interrupts the pro trump people. He needs to be gone.

66. Lewis

November 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Wallace has become very partisan.

67. Bengamin Kushnir

December 17, 2019 at 12:45 am

Yep, unfortunately it time turn off TV when human waste skunks start open mouth! Hope NewsMax will pick up on FOX so all patriots move out from Nazi cold war propaganda machine!

Brian Williams launched an attack on Ron DeSantis that will backfire big time

Brian Williams is so disgraced, he has been relegated to hosting an 11pm MSNBC show nobody watches.

On his show, he constantly attacks Trump and his allies.

And Brian Williams’ latest attack on Ron DeSantis will backfire big time.

When most Americans are asleep, Brian Williams is rambling on as host of MSNBC’s The 11th Hour.

This is quite the downgrade from his former position as prime-time anchor of NBC Nightly News.

But after he lied about being inside a military helicopter that was forced down after being hit by an RPG during the Iraq War, he became a laughing stock.

Now he spreads lies and conspiracy theories about Republicans on his new show slot at MSNBC, where spreading falsehoods are actively encouraged.

And on a recent airing of his show, he launched an attack on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis showing exactly how DeSantis could become President in 2024.

At the end of his show, he spoke about both DeSantis and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

“Last thing before we go tonight,” Williams began. “If you’re a Trumper Republican, there’s really no limit to what you can say to fire up the base. You can gaslight with the best of them, you can lie with impunity. Generally the rule is: Say or do the most shocking thing imaginable, and that’s how you stay on brand.”

In reality, what Williams considers a lie is anything he disagrees with, and the “shocking things” he refers to are truths that offend him and his left-wing allies.

He then goes after Abbott with a series of fake attacks:

“Which brings us somehow back to the rootin’-tootin’ Trumper governor of Texas, Greg Abbott. His state doesn’t have a dependable power grid, and yet he’s going to build his own wall on the border. And he’s being richly rewarded by a visit from his guy, Trump, next week.”

Williams concludes with a statement that shows exactly why DeSantis is the number one pick among Republicans, besides President Trump himself, when it comes to the 2024 election.

The disgraced news host said, “If Abbott wants to, say, run for President, he must be more further ensconced in a particular area of Trump’s anatomy than even Ron DeSantis of Florida. And that won’t be easy.”

DeSantis truly has proven himself as a possible heir to the America First movement Trump started with his 2016 campaign.

In fact, he has done that so well that the Florida Governor beat out even Trump in a recent straw poll at the Western Conservative Summit, scoring a 74.1% approval among attendees compared to Trump’s 71.4% approval.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date with this ongoing story.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

White House press secretary Jen Psaki thought she had heard it all.

Psaki was dead wrong.

And Jen Psaki got asked one question about Donald Trump that left the press room stunned.

During a recent White House press briefing, reporter Andrew Feinberg asked Psaki about an upcoming Donald Trump rally in Ohio.

Feinberg fed into the corporate-controlled media narrative that Donald Trump led an attack on American democracy by wondering if Psaki had spoken to Ohio Governor Mike DeWine about concerns that Trump rallies would lead to mobs of Trump supporters murdering people.

“President [Joe] Biden’s predecessor is going to return to his campaign-style rallies in Ohio this coming weekend. Has anyone from the administration reached out to Gov. DeWine or anyone in Ohio’s government about the possibility of violence resulting from his return to the trail? Is there any concern of him going out and continuing to insist that the election is fraudulent and that he actually won could result in anyone being hurt or killed?” Feinberg asked.

“Obviously we take the rhetoric of the former guy — as we like to say — quite seriously, as everyone should,” Psaki said trying to duck the question without conceding that Donald Trump was not leading a violent mob across America.

Feinberg’s question came out of the lies surrounding January 6 that Trump supporters staged a deadly insurrection where rioting Trump supporters murdered a police officer.

The only person who died as a direct result of the events of January 6 was Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt who was shot and killed by a still unnamed Capitol Hill Police Officer.

But the media and the Democrat Party is fully invested in the false narrative that Trump is the leader of a seditionist movement trying to overthrow American democracy.

Democrats believe convincing Americans that this lie is true is their best bet to hold on to power in next year’s midterm election.

And Andrew Feinberg tried to do his part with that question.

Fox News has come under fire for drifting to the Left after the election.

The network lost 40 percent of its audience.

And Fox News hosts got called out for one betrayal of Trump from the last person they ever expected.

On day one of the Senate’s second impeachment trial of Donald Trump, “The Five” co-host Greg Gutfeld attacked the giant hypocrisy on display.

Gutfeld fumed that a bunch of Democrats and news media personalities cheered the riots this past summer while condemning the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

“I hold all violence in contempt, and I will not be lectured by hypocrites who favor one mob or the other,” Gutfeld declared. “If you don’t see all violence as bad, you are not worth my time!”

But Gutfeld expressed a special level of disgust towards so-called journalists who declared the riot at the Capitol an “attack on democracy,” but spent four years trying to undermine democracy by trying to overturn the results of the 2016 election with the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Among those that Gutfeld called out for trying to use lies to thwart the will of the people were his fellow anchors at Fox News.

“They are participating in a circus with a predetermined outcome for failure as people die from Covid! So before you say that Trump undermined democracy by questioning the validity of an election, if you believe that is true, then every anchor on MSNBC, every anchor on CNN, and a few anchors here at Fox News who also undermined democracy for four freaking years with the Russian hoax, they’re guilty too! Once you open this door, my friend, everyone is guilty,” Gutfeld declared.

The media has selective amnesia as to what political violence is bad and what conspiracy theories constitute a threat to democracy.

So-called “journalists” celebrated the Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots and spread deranged conspiracy theories about Donald Trump colluding with the Russians.

One reason Trump supporters aren’t swayed by the media coverage of the Capitol riot or impeachment is because they know the media personalities and outlets attacking Donald Trump are disingenuous and that, had Donald Trump won the election, these same journalists and media outlets would have been cheering the inevitable riots staged by liberals.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.