Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.

1. Cecelia Henderson

November 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Since FOX has changed, Wallace has become more arrogant and aggressive. When his face appears on my TV screen, the channel is changed or the TV is turned off. I watch these programs to learn, not to be infuriated by a Democratic jerk.

• JOANNA

November 19, 2019 at 12:24 am

Chis should have takem a cue from his late Father who knew how to report news honestly!!!

• Franco

November 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

CHRIS WALLACE IS HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE SCHIFF!!!!

During their interview NOT ONE hard question???
        LIKE! Where is all of that evidence on the Russian Probe
        you claimed to have during the last (2) years???
        LIKE! Why did you lie about knowing the Whistle-Blower???
        LIKE! Why did you make up the contents of the Telephone Call???/

I believe they wer holf
        ding hands and retired to a Cheap Motel after the show!!!!

• UMCane

November 25, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris Wallace is a pathetic partisan and his actions show it. several months ago he interviewed Senator Gillibrand, D-NY then a candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ms Gillibrand walked all over Wallace, dominated the interview and he acted like a little mouse hounded by a cat! Why FOXNews keeps around is beyond me. If I see his face when I turn the TV on, I immdiately change the channel. I will not EVER listen to one word from that lying hypocrite

• Carol Dugan

November 25, 2019 at 1:09 am

I agree with Joanna 100%. I bet Mike Wallace would not approve of his son Chris Wallace. I hope he will be gone from Fox soon.

• Lewis

November 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Wallace has become very partisan.

• Elizabeth

November 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I don’t watch Wallace, Cavuto or Napolitano. Turn the channel every time. Very disappointed in Wallace especially. They all need to go the way of Shep.

• Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:07 am

Agree! Haven’t liked Cavuto since his rude and uncalled for insulting of Lou Dobbs.

• Class

November 25, 2019 at 1:35 am

SO TRUE!

• meme

November 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%… WHEN WALLACE COMES ON ”OFF”’ THE TELEVISION GOES OR TO ONE AMERICA NEWS……………..

• JMichael270

November 24, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Amen!

• Jim

November 25, 2019 at 12:06 am

I do exactly the same thing but I rarely watch Fox since thedebatesback in2016

• Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:30 am

My advice: Don’t watch Fox News during the day, its all liberal cr@@p. I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business at 7:00 p.m. Tucker Carlson is on at 8 on Fox, Hannity is on at 9:00. During the day I watch NEWSMAX TV for call in shows with Wayne Alan Root and Chris Alceda, Howie Carr and others. NEWSMAX is a conservative news channel and they don’t suffer liberal fools.

• PUNISHER

November 25, 2019 at 1:00 am

SINCE DISNEY BOUTGHT THEM, THEY TURNED LIBERAL. I LIKE VERA, THE WEATHER GAL. THAT’S IT. THEN I WATCH THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW UNTIL TWO AND A HALF MEN COME ON.
        AT NIGHT FOX IS LIKE ABC.

• Sherry

November 25, 2019 at 1:31 am

Yes, he is out of visual character, taking on an increased Arrogance, misplaced Self-Overly-Importance

2. Terry Harper

November 18, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I don’t watch Chris Wallace.as mentioned by cecelia I always change the channel. And if any one else lies like Chris I will find another news channel. I have started listening to oan in the past few weeks. Fix better prepare for a severe ratings decline. I have been talking to Family members and friends about Chris wallace

• Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Chris Wallace has always been a “Never – Trumper.” From the moment Trump descended the escalator at Trump towers and announced his candidacy.
      I only watch Fox News for Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Janine and Mark Levin.
      Even Fox and Friends has began a slant to the left. (You always get the feeling Duecy, Kilmeade etal are watching over their shoulder with every spoken comment.

November 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Does anyone care that when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he arranged for his Son Hunter Biden,to receive 3.1 Million Dollars from a crooked Ukraine Company.
    What’s worse, Hunter Biden was kicked out of The United States Navy for Cocaine use.

Why the FU-K is this not the issue, a corrupt Vice President of the United States.

• Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:48 am

I agree with you on Joe Biden, he sure does debunk Obama saying that for eight years there wasn’t one Scandal in his administration, I’d like to know what he thinks Joe Biden did, you can’t get a bigger scandal than that, what he did was except a pay off for his corruption. Of course I think his whole eight years was eat up with corruption, and it took President Trump over three years to reverse a lot of his corruption, and Trumps still working on it, and he might get it squared away, if the Democrats will leave him alone and let him clean up the Swamp (Obama’s Swamp).

• Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

For the same reason James Comey exonerated The Hilda Beast (Cankles) before her “Not sworn under Oath” testimony occurred.
      Two brands of justice. One for us the common people, and another for the Well Connected Elites.
      I think that translates to Judicial Double Standard!

• ssilv48

November 25, 2019 at 12:43 am

It was the illegal vice president job biden that boasted that he was holding up government aid to Ukraine, until the honest investigator that was investigating joe’s son was fired. He also stated on TV that if the investigator that was investigating his son was not fired before he left in 6 hours, there was not going to be any aid at all, THE REASON I SAY JOE BIDEN WAS AN ILLEGAL VICE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE KENYAN UNVETTED BORN MUSLIME WAS ILLEGAL AND THAT HALF WHITE TURD IS STILL NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FASTLY BECOMING THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE LOW LIFE DIRT BAGS NEED TO PAY FOR THEIR LIES AND DECEPTION.

• Kathy

November 25, 2019 at 1:33 am

• Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Its called influence pedaling and its gotten really blatent since the Clintons were in the oval office. Today, the crooked democrats are only in/or running for office to get rich by pedaling their offices for money. How is it that Maxine Waters and Pelosi live in million dollar homes on govt. salaries. Several of them have been caught red handed. Tlaib is only running so she can illegally use campaign money to pay her bills even though she already gets a govt. salary. I doubt they will do anything about it even though she was caught red handed. We need term limits and strict oversight.

4. Gerry

November 18, 2019 at 11:51 pm

wallace has always been nothing but a f****** dirtbag worthless no-news POS. He never has been worth listening to — I have turned him off for years.

• Tony

November 19, 2019 at 1:44 am

I couldn’t agree with you more he’s is a Trump hating weasel scumbag and we need to start a crusade to call and E-Mail fox demanding they fire this hateful disgraceful scumbag. Maybe we could get this prick fired.

5. Bill Shipley

November 18, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Bill Shipley 11/18/2019 5:22 pm ct I have watched Fox for the last three four years now. With the attitude of some contributors (Mike Wallace Juan Williams (Janice cannot spell her last name) and others.I already quit the Outnumbered show because of Janice and The news with Wallace. I will continue to watch Jesse Sean Laura. I have a hard time watching the five because of Juan. When Juan got fired from PBS ( I think that was the station he was with I thought he got shafted and then Fox brought him on he has become a liberturd. Also when Fox picked up the lady that worked for the Democratic Committee and gave answers to the group of candidates that was also a downer for me.

• Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:27 am

I agree with you on Juan Williams, I like “The Five”, but I can’t understand why they have Juan Williams on there, unless they just want to have a Democratic view point on there, he is the only one on there that is objectionable, to me, so I just tune him out, because other that him, I like ” The Five”, I would rather just watch “The Four”, but like I said, I just tune him out, the only thing that really bothers me, is that he just reminds me of how stupid the Democrats are.

6. h8aliar

November 19, 2019 at 12:31 am

Wallace is just another ho hum hack for the democrats, the deep state, and the globalists. He doesn’t even stand out in any respect. He is a token on fox so they can say, “look we have idiots on our network just like CNN, ABC, and NBC”. Fair and balanced.

7. Wanda Frost

November 19, 2019 at 12:47 am

Lyes, lier, lier, lier pants on fire stupid idiot Chris.

8. Tim

November 19, 2019 at 12:51 am

Sorry Fox I will no longer watch your show when I see Wallace’s face it’s sad he felt he had to go that route for ratings ! If he was ordered to do so that is even worse siding with Schiff polosI Clinton and Soros is disturbing and untrusted behavior SHAME on you

9. Laughing atyou

November 19, 2019 at 1:01 am

Chris Wallace should have been dump a long time ago. His father was a liar and chris is even worse. Fox news has lost a lot of respect and chris Wallace is dragging them down further.

10. Alan Wright

November 19, 2019 at 1:10 am

I’ve been a FOX News fan for more years than I care to talk about. But no more!

I was looking for a trustworthy and “straight” news outlet when I started with FOX, and now I’m looking again.

I may be crazy, but I’m not stupid! FOX thinks I am!

• Bob

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 am

Alan Wright, I agree with you. Ever since that RINO, Paul Ryan came to FOX, it has been a for left network and can not be trusted to give the American People news. They are becoming just like CNN, a fake news network.

• RP

November 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Your right, Ryan and don’t forget McCann traders to our country the American people. Look what McCann did to the health care system just because President Trump new what he was really about, war hero my ass, he was a trader, in Nam, and in politics if i new were his grave was i would go and piss on it.

11. Nicolas Bustamante

November 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

I will quit watching Fox News if Fox does not get rid of this Idiot Wallace…..and
    all my friends are going to do the same thing….Wallace is a total jerk….

12. Judy

November 19, 2019 at 1:55 am

I watch OAN I used to watch fox but it feels like I am watching CNN MSNBC and all the other liberal media!!! So I guess Fox doesn’t have any balls!!!! They have become sensitive and worry about what people think about them they used to be awesome!! But sorry fox when you lost your balls I quit you!!!

13. Shelly

November 19, 2019 at 2:06 am

Wallace should be dumped so he can go to Fake cnn where he belongs!

14. TheMadMan

November 19, 2019 at 2:10 am

Chris Cornhole Wallace is the Fox news number one Anti-Trumper of Fox News.

15. BETH GEM

November 19, 2019 at 3:16 am

I will still watch Sean and Tucker. But the other night I had Fox on and Wallace had on a Republican Senator for interview. He wouldn’t even let the guy ever have a chance to answer. I can’t remember who it was but he was great, kept his cool and stayed right on being for Trump. The more he did, the more pissed off Wallace got. Then I just changed channels. Never again will I watch him.

16. Marilynn Reeves

November 19, 2019 at 4:43 am

Fox News must have a death wish with some of the jerks they have hired lately. Can’t wait till we get OAN on Dish.

17. Christopher

November 19, 2019 at 4:57 am

Such a shame that this “Talking-Head” doesn’t
    make a pimple on a real Jernolists bottom!

18. Camille Gilliam

November 19, 2019 at 5:46 am

Maybe we will get lucky and Fox will get rid of Wallace! I sure hope someone starts a new conservative new station. It has done nothing but go down hill since Disney bought it, and George Soros has gotten involved. Soros is one EVIL person and all of the really bad Democrats have taken money for their campaigns.

19. Swampfox1965

November 19, 2019 at 6:02 am

It may not have been such a big mistake for Chris . . . since FNC is getting more liberal by the hour. He may actually get a promotion!

But Fox News Sunday has just been stricken from my watch list.

20. BwaHa

November 19, 2019 at 6:13 am

Chris Wallace is certainly not the award winning voice of wisdom that his father was! Chris Wallace has been riding his father’s chemtrail for too long now. He needs to fade away into his own liberal hive. His father, he is not!

November 19, 2019 at 7:31 am

Chris Wallace has become a parrot for Democrat talking points. He is no longer doing news. Now the Wallace “news” is just left-leaning commentary. Wallace must be planning to join CNN or MSNBC.

22. Keith f Golembiewski

November 19, 2019 at 2:49 pm

FIRE CHRIS WALLACE NOW. Fox news I use to watch, but it is turning Lies about our President via Chris Wallace. Do you want the Ratings of CNN. Where will we the American People get the real news. Chris is running a Court & he is the Judge, That is not his Job, his job is go give the news, not run a Court on your News Channel. FIRE Chris Wallace so that I can come back & get REAL News.

November 20, 2019 at 12:39 am

WALLACE your a dirty filthy fornicating COMMUNIST.

24. curtis cody

November 20, 2019 at 1:24 am

Cris wallace is not the man his father was

25. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Well Chris Wallace should hang it up and move over to CNN, he’s no different than the rest of the traders to the American people. If this was the years Washington was president during the revolutionary war he would have hung him, along with the Tore’s, however some made it back to England were they belonged. The Decorates are traders, and if you vote Democrat your just another non christian baby killer communists. Back to Fox news, since the two sons took over Fox after their father died it all went down hill. Sean, Judge Janine, Tucker , Levin is all we have, however if you really want the true news try One America News, it’s way news should be.

26. DonRS

November 20, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Chris Wallace has simply REVERTED to the liberal HACK he was before masking his true self after joining FoxNews. He’s simply a DISGRACE. However, Bret Baier is following in his foot steps, he too is in the process of removing his “balanced and fair” mask! FoxNews is committing SUICIDE!

• Steven Pike

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Yes, unfortunately.

27. Kristophe

November 21, 2019 at 7:33 am

Como is struggeling to be as bad as Wolf Blitzer!

28. Kenneth H. Frazier

November 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Wallace and Kelly were both bashing President when he was on stage running for president. Without naming names, I’m sure you know the names of several more at Fox that need to take a hike.

29. Carol

November 23, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Watch OAN, they’re are alot more truthful than all the other’s!

30. GDC

November 24, 2019 at 11:54 pm

This gentleman needs to retire; too much fake info from him. What a disgrace to a once exceptional network.

31. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Fox needs to clean house and get rid of Wallace, Cavuto and Napolitano!

• R.P.

November 25, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Donald I agree with you 100 percent.

32. Patricia Brown

November 25, 2019 at 1:08 am

I don’t watch Fox news anymore . I watch Sesame Street .

33. DD

November 25, 2019 at 2:03 am

I watch Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham, and Waters, Judge, and Greg on Saturday and Levine on Sunday. ANY TIME I see Wallace I either “mute” or change the channel. I watch some of the news programs but some are slanted worse than others!

November 25, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Wallace is a two faced LYING scumbag, who is a graduate from PROPAGANDA 101. He Lies just like Traitor #44 DID EVERYDAY.

35. Timothy Secor

November 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I forgot, Gutfeld is a great guy too, he’s always on the mark.

36. Don Poggendorf

November 25, 2019 at 4:17 pm

You just stated that my last remarks about Paul Ryan being part of this change to an anti-Trump format I had sent before and you need to check your facts because I have not commented on that before. ??????

37. Jimmy Douglas

November 25, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Chris Wallace as always been a die hard liberal just like his old man, Mike Wallace.
    I have never watched his program and never will. It’s time for him to follow his buddy Shepherd Smith out the door and possibly with Neal Cavoto on his back.
    Juan Williams is a Mindless drone and will still be Fox’s token liberal to spew out the Liberal’s daily talking points.

November 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Chris Wallace as was his Father, a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY.

39. Patricia Loonan

November 26, 2019 at 7:58 am

I turn the channel any time Wallace comes on. He is arrogant, self opinionated and I believe he must be a nuricistic person. I can not and will not watch or listen to him.

40. Annette

November 29, 2019 at 9:42 am

Mike Wallace would be a ashamed of his son because he is so bias that it is not even funny! Why fox keeps him is beyond me . I don’t even watch face the nation anymore because he only lets the anti trump people talk and interrupts the pro trump people. He needs to be gone.

Rachel Maddow’s career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit

Rachel Maddow is the Left’s favorite propagator or anti-Trump conspiracy theories.

She was their go-to figure during the Russia Collusion Hoax.

But now her career is over after she doomed herself in a major lawsuit.

In July, Rachel Maddow took aim at One America News Network (OAN), a much smaller news network that she despises because OAN is pro-Trump.

She went after an employee of OAN, claiming that the employee is “paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

Her claim was entirely false and based on an OAN staffer once doing freelance work for Russian-owned Sputnik News.  The OAN staffer at the center of Maddow’s claim was never employed by the Russian Government.

That’s why OAN hit Maddow with a $10 million lawsuit for defamation.

Now that the smear is being litigated, Maddow’s attorney just outright admitted that she regularly lies, claiming that she doesn’t always mean what she says on air as a defense.

Breitbart News reports:

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” The Russia Hoax Queen told her audience.

“Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government,” Maddow said.

Maddow’s smear was based on nothing. She fabricated it out of whole cloth. Prior to being employed by OAN, an OAN staffer had done some freelance work for Sputnik News. She was not even employed by Sputnik, and she didn’t do any work for Sputnik after going to work for OAN.

And from that, Maddow tells the world OAN “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

It was an outrageous lie, and now Maddow’s attorney is all but admitting she lies like this all the time. In fact, his defense appears to be an announcement to the world that no one should ever take Maddow seriously.

From the San Diego Times:

“Maddow lawyer Theodore J. “Ted” Boutrous Jr. argued that the liberal host was clearly offering up her “own unique expression” of her views to capture what she saw as the “ridiculous” nature of the undisputed facts.

“Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false,’” he said.’”

Maddow’s lawyer is outright admitting that she lies in his defense.

In fact, his defense is based largely on the fact that it is well known that Maddow lies, or as he describes it, engages in “rhetorical hyperbole.”

If this is the best her lawyer can come up with, she’s going to have a hard time surviving the OAN’s lawsuit.

Do you think OAN should win against Rachel Maddow?

What this Leftist said about Brett Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless

Justice Brett Kavanaugh is no stranger to attacks made against him by Leftist Democrats and the fake news circus.

He continues to stand strong against baseless accusations even now.

And what this Leftist journalist just said about Justice Kavanaugh and impeachment will leave you speechless.

During a recent broadcast of Morning Joe on MSNBC, Ruth Marcus attacked Justice Kavanaugh, while hocking her new anti-Kavanaugh book.

Marcus is a liberal “journalist” who says conservatives just can’t accept the facts when it comes to Justice Kavanaugh.

She then insisted that conservatives are struggling with facts again now during the baseless impeachment hearings against President Trump.

Marcus claimed during the Morning Joe broadcast:

“Well, you know, in both cases Republicans are worked up over bad motives rather than dealing with the facts at hand. So with Justice Kavanaugh during the confirmation hearings Republicans were unhappy and understandably so, that the Christine Blasey Ford allegations came up so late in the process and their argument was, Democrats will do anything to stop Justice Kavanaugh so we therefore can’t take this seriously.

“Similarly, with impeachment we’ve heard Devin Nunes and a lot of other people arguing, well, Democrats have been out to get President Trump, they were talking about impeaching him even before he was sworn into office. And so therefore, all of this is tainted.

“My point is, look at the facts. If the facts are serious enough in the case of Justice Kavanaugh to warrant not confirming him. In the case of President Trump to warrant impeaching him, those need to be taken seriously and motive shouldn’t matter in that situation.”

Marcus is trying to paint a picture of Trump supporters as mindless followers closing their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears.

But the truth is, Justice Kavanaugh’s testimony was corroborated when Leland Keyser (Christine Blasey Ford’s own high school friend) disputed the accusation, saying “I don’t have any confidence in the story…Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just didn’t make any sense.”

It was Christine Blasey Ford’s claims and the rest of Justice Kavanaugh’s accusers who completely made up their stories.

And now Ukrainian President Zelensky has come forward to say there was no “quid pro quo” during his phone call with President Trump.

Yet, the Left still insists President Trump’s conduct is impeachable.

It seems the Democrats and the Left are the ones throwing facts out the window when they come between them and their own political motives to impeach President Trump and slander Justice Kavanaugh’s name.

Who do you think has the real problem accepting the facts about Justice Kavanaugh and President Trump?

Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way

Fake news CNN is all-in on impeachment.

The pro-Democrat Party cable channel is hoping to drive President Trump from office and that doing so will help them ride a wave of financial success.

But Impeachment just backfired on CNN in this jaw-dropping way.

The impeachment hoax is not just blowing up in the faces of the Democrats.

It’s hurting their allies in the Fake News Media.

Despite the hype in the so-called “mainstream” media about the made-for- TV spectacle of Adam Schiff’s Stalinist show trial hearings, the public is losing interest.

Nowhere is that more apparent than in the fact that even liberals are tuning out.

Fake news CNN posted a three-year ratings low despite offering viewers blockbuster impeachment programming.

The Daily Caller reports:

CNN posted its lowest primetime ratings in three years over the Thanksgiving holidays, while Fox News posted higher ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Fox News averaged nearly 2.2 million viewers in primetime last week, including 303,000 in the coveted age 25-54 demographic, according to Nielsen Media Research. MSNBC averaged over 1.3 million viewers in primetime last week, with 187,000 in the 25-54 demographic, while CNN averaged just 643,000 primetime viewers, with 138,000 coming from the 25-54 demographic. (RELATED: Fox News Dominates CNN, MSNBC In Mueller Report)

It was CNN’s worst primetime week in three years, and its worst week among the 25-54 demographic. The low ratings come as House Democrats have been conducting hearings on the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Even fake news CNN’s liberal audience knows impeachment is a disaster.

They aren’t tuning in because liberal viewers want to avoid watching their “team” go down in defeat.  Clearly, they’ve caught on that impeachment will fail when a Senate trial results in President Trump’s total exoneration.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.