Americans continue to wonder about what is going on at Fox News.

The network’s “straight news” coverage on impeachment shifted dramatically.

And now this Fox News host made the biggest mistake of his career with this lie about impeachment.

Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace is one of the faces of Fox’s news division.

But when impeachment picked up steam, Wallace began to parrot Adam Schiff’s talking points and pass them off as “news.”

That continued in an interview with House Republican Whip Steve Scalise when Wallace attacked Scalise for calling the individuals that appeared before the Democrats’ impeachment witch hunt as “Schiff’s witnesses.”

The Daily Beat reports:

Wallace, however, pointed out that a dozen people listened in on the now-infamous July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky, noting that many of them became immediately upset that Trump pressed Zelensky on investigating a Ukrainian gas firm that Vice President’s Joe Biden’s son worked for.

“Those were [House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam] Schiff’s witnesses,” Scalise insisted.

“No, sir, they are career foreign service officers and these are people who worked in the Trump administration,” Wallace retorted, adding that an aide to Vice President Mike Pence recently testified that Trump’s call was “inappropriate.”

“You had Tim Morrison, who was on the NSC staff, who said that he—alarm bells immediately went off for him,” the Fox News host continued. “Alexander Vindman immediately went to see—these are all people, you say they are Schiff’s witnesses—they all were working in the Trump administration.”

Scalise’s statement was 100 percent accurate.

Those witnesses – Bill Taylor, George Kent, and Maria Yovonovitch – were all called by Adam Schiff and the Democrats.

Those three falsely presented themselves as nonpartisan foreign service officers when it was obvious to anyone they were a cabal of power hungry Deep State agents whose loyalty is not to the United States, but to a globalist agenda that puts other country’s interests ahead of the United States.

We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.

1. Cecelia Henderson

November 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Since FOX has changed, Wallace has become more arrogant and aggressive. When his face appears on my TV screen, the channel is changed or the TV is turned off. I watch these programs to learn, not to be infuriated by a Democratic jerk.

2. Terry Harper

November 18, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I don’t watch Chris Wallace.as mentioned by cecelia I always change the channel. And if any one else lies like Chris I will find another news channel. I have started listening to oan in the past few weeks. Fix better prepare for a severe ratings decline. I have been talking to Family members and friends about Chris wallace

November 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Does anyone care that when Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he arranged for his Son Hunter Biden,to receive 3.1 Million Dollars from a crooked Ukraine Company.
    What’s worse, Hunter Biden was kicked out of The United States Navy for Cocaine use.

Why the FU-K is this not the issue, a corrupt Vice President of the United States.

4. Gerry

November 18, 2019 at 11:51 pm

wallace has always been nothing but a f****** dirtbag worthless no-news POS. He never has been worth listening to — I have turned him off for years.

5. Bill Shipley

November 18, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Bill Shipley 11/18/2019 5:22 pm ct I have watched Fox for the last three four years now. With the attitude of some contributors (Mike Wallace Juan Williams (Janice cannot spell her last name) and others.I already quit the Outnumbered show because of Janice and The news with Wallace. I will continue to watch Jesse Sean Laura. I have a hard time watching the five because of Juan. When Juan got fired from PBS ( I think that was the station he was with I thought he got shafted and then Fox brought him on he has become a liberturd. Also when Fox picked up the lady that worked for the Democratic Committee and gave answers to the group of candidates that was also a downer for me.

6. JOANNA

November 19, 2019 at 12:24 am

Chis should have takem a cue from his late Father who knew how to report news honestly!!!

7. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:27 am

I agree with you on Juan Williams, I like “The Five”, but I can’t understand why they have Juan Williams on there, unless they just want to have a Democratic view point on there, he is the only one on there that is objectionable, to me, so I just tune him out, because other that him, I like ” The Five”, I would rather just watch “The Four”, but like I said, I just tune him out, the only thing that really bothers me, is that he just reminds me of how stupid the Democrats are.

8. h8aliar

November 19, 2019 at 12:31 am

Wallace is just another ho hum hack for the democrats, the deep state, and the globalists. He doesn’t even stand out in any respect. He is a token on fox so they can say, “look we have idiots on our network just like CNN, ABC, and NBC”. Fair and balanced.

9. Wanda Frost

November 19, 2019 at 12:47 am

Lyes, lier, lier, lier pants on fire stupid idiot Chris.

10. Tom

November 19, 2019 at 12:48 am

I agree with you on Joe Biden, he sure does debunk Obama saying that for eight years there wasn’t one Scandal in his administration, I’d like to know what he thinks Joe Biden did, you can’t get a bigger scandal than that, what he did was except a pay off for his corruption. Of course I think his whole eight years was eat up with corruption, and it took President Trump over three years to reverse a lot of his corruption, and Trumps still working on it, and he might get it squared away, if the Democrats will leave him alone and let him clean up the Swamp (Obama’s Swamp).

11. Tim

November 19, 2019 at 12:51 am

Sorry Fox I will no longer watch your show when I see Wallace’s face it’s sad he felt he had to go that route for ratings ! If he was ordered to do so that is even worse siding with Schiff polosI Clinton and Soros is disturbing and untrusted behavior SHAME on you

12. Laughing atyou

November 19, 2019 at 1:01 am

Chris Wallace should have been dump a long time ago. His father was a liar and chris is even worse. Fox news has lost a lot of respect and chris Wallace is dragging them down further.

13. Alan Wright

November 19, 2019 at 1:10 am

I’ve been a FOX News fan for more years than I care to talk about. But no more!

I was looking for a trustworthy and “straight” news outlet when I started with FOX, and now I’m looking again.

I may be crazy, but I’m not stupid! FOX thinks I am!

14. Bob

November 19, 2019 at 1:42 am

Alan Wright, I agree with you. Ever since that RINO, Paul Ryan came to FOX, it has been a for left network and can not be trusted to give the American People news. They are becoming just like CNN, a fake news network.

15. Tony

November 19, 2019 at 1:44 am

I couldn’t agree with you more he’s is a Trump hating weasel scumbag and we need to start a crusade to call and E-Mail fox demanding they fire this hateful disgraceful scumbag. Maybe we could get this prick fired.

16. Nicolas Bustamante

November 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

I will quit watching Fox News if Fox does not get rid of this Idiot Wallace…..and
    all my friends are going to do the same thing….Wallace is a total jerk….

17. Judy

November 19, 2019 at 1:55 am

I watch OAN I used to watch fox but it feels like I am watching CNN MSNBC and all the other liberal media!!! So I guess Fox doesn’t have any balls!!!! They have become sensitive and worry about what people think about them they used to be awesome!! But sorry fox when you lost your balls I quit you!!!

18. Shelly

November 19, 2019 at 2:06 am

Wallace should be dumped so he can go to Fake cnn where he belongs!

19. TheMadMan

November 19, 2019 at 2:10 am

Chris Cornhole Wallace is the Fox news number one Anti-Trumper of Fox News.

20. BETH GEM

November 19, 2019 at 3:16 am

I will still watch Sean and Tucker. But the other night I had Fox on and Wallace had on a Republican Senator for interview. He wouldn’t even let the guy ever have a chance to answer. I can’t remember who it was but he was great, kept his cool and stayed right on being for Trump. The more he did, the more pissed off Wallace got. Then I just changed channels. Never again will I watch him.

21. Marilynn Reeves

November 19, 2019 at 4:43 am

Fox News must have a death wish with some of the jerks they have hired lately. Can’t wait till we get OAN on Dish.

22. Christopher

November 19, 2019 at 4:57 am

Such a shame that this “Talking-Head” doesn’t
    make a pimple on a real Jernolists bottom!

23. Camille Gilliam

November 19, 2019 at 5:46 am

Maybe we will get lucky and Fox will get rid of Wallace! I sure hope someone starts a new conservative new station. It has done nothing but go down hill since Disney bought it, and George Soros has gotten involved. Soros is one EVIL person and all of the really bad Democrats have taken money for their campaigns.

24. Swampfox1965

November 19, 2019 at 6:02 am

It may not have been such a big mistake for Chris . . . since FNC is getting more liberal by the hour. He may actually get a promotion!

But Fox News Sunday has just been stricken from my watch list.

25. BwaHa

November 19, 2019 at 6:13 am

Chris Wallace is certainly not the award winning voice of wisdom that his father was! Chris Wallace has been riding his father’s chemtrail for too long now. He needs to fade away into his own liberal hive. His father, he is not!

November 19, 2019 at 7:31 am

Chris Wallace has become a parrot for Democrat talking points. He is no longer doing news. Now the Wallace “news” is just left-leaning commentary. Wallace must be planning to join CNN or MSNBC.

27. Keith f Golembiewski

November 19, 2019 at 2:49 pm

FIRE CHRIS WALLACE NOW. Fox news I use to watch, but it is turning Lies about our President via Chris Wallace. Do you want the Ratings of CNN. Where will we the American People get the real news. Chris is running a Court & he is the Judge, That is not his Job, his job is go give the news, not run a Court on your News Channel. FIRE Chris Wallace so that I can come back & get REAL News.

28. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Chris Wallace has always been a “Never – Trumper.” From the moment Trump descended the escalator at Trump towers and announced his candidacy.
    I only watch Fox News for Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Janine and Mark Levin.
    Even Fox and Friends has began a slant to the left. (You always get the feeling Duecy, Kilmeade etal are watching over their shoulder with every spoken comment.

29. Musicman75

November 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

For the same reason James Comey exonerated The Hilda Beast (Cankles) before her “Not sworn under Oath” testimony occurred.
    Two brands of justice. One for us the common people, and another for the Well Connected Elites.
    I think that translates to Judicial Double Standard!

November 20, 2019 at 12:39 am

WALLACE your a dirty filthy fornicating COMMUNIST.

31. curtis cody

November 20, 2019 at 1:24 am

Cris wallace is not the man his father was

32. Elizabeth

November 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I don’t watch Wallace, Cavuto or Napolitano. Turn the channel every time. Very disappointed in Wallace especially. They all need to go the way of Shep.

33. R.P.

November 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Well Chris Wallace should hang it up and move over to CNN, he’s no different than the rest of the traders to the American people. If this was the years Washington was president during the revolutionary war he would have hung him, along with the Tore’s, however some made it back to England were they belonged. The Decorates are traders, and if you vote Democrat your just another non christian baby killer communists. Back to Fox news, since the two sons took over Fox after their father died it all went down hill. Sean, Judge Janine, Tucker , Levin is all we have, however if you really want the true news try One America News, it’s way news should be.

34. DonRS

November 20, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Chris Wallace has simply REVERTED to the liberal HACK he was before masking his true self after joining FoxNews. He’s simply a DISGRACE. However, Bret Baier is following in his foot steps, he too is in the process of removing his “balanced and fair” mask! FoxNews is committing SUICIDE!

35. Franco

November 20, 2019 at 7:22 pm

CHRIS WALLACE IS HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE SCHIFF!!!!

During their interview NOT ONE hard question???
    LIKE! Where is all of that evidence on the Russian Probe
    you claimed to have during the last (2) years???
    LIKE! Why did you lie about knowing the Whistle-Blower???
    LIKE! Why did you make up the contents of the Telephone Call???/

I believe they wer holf
    ding hands and retired to a Cheap Motel after the show!!!!

36. Kristophe

November 21, 2019 at 7:33 am

Como is struggeling to be as bad as Wolf Blitzer!

37. RP

November 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Your right, Ryan and don’t forget McCann traders to our country the American people. Look what McCann did to the health care system just because President Trump new what he was really about, war hero my ass, he was a trader, in Nam, and in politics if i new were his grave was i would go and piss on it.

38. Kenneth H. Frazier

November 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Wallace and Kelly were both bashing President when he was on stage running for president. Without naming names, I’m sure you know the names of several more at Fox that need to take a hike.

39. Carol

November 23, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Watch OAN, they’re are alot more truthful than all the other’s!

40. GDC

November 24, 2019 at 11:54 pm

This gentleman needs to retire; too much fake info from him. What a disgrace to a once exceptional network.

41. JMichael270

November 24, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Amen!

42. Jim

November 25, 2019 at 12:06 am

I do exactly the same thing but I rarely watch Fox since thedebatesback in2016

43. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:07 am

Agree! Haven’t liked Cavuto since his rude and uncalled for insulting of Lou Dobbs.

44. Steven Pike

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Yes, unfortunately.

45. Donald

November 25, 2019 at 12:10 am

Fox needs to clean house and get rid of Wallace, Cavuto and Napolitano!

46. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:30 am

My advice: Don’t watch Fox News during the day, its all liberal [email protected]@p. I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business at 7:00 p.m. Tucker Carlson is on at 8 on Fox, Hannity is on at 9:00. During the day I watch NEWSMAX TV for call in shows with Wayne Alan Root and Chris Alceda, Howie Carr and others. NEWSMAX is a conservative news channel and they don’t suffer liberal fools.

47. ssilv48

November 25, 2019 at 12:43 am

It was the illegal vice president job biden that boasted that he was holding up government aid to Ukraine, until the honest investigator that was investigating joe’s son was fired. He also stated on TV that if the investigator that was investigating his son was not fired before he left in 6 hours, there was not going to be any aid at all, THE REASON I SAY JOE BIDEN WAS AN ILLEGAL VICE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE KENYAN UNVETTED BORN MUSLIME WAS ILLEGAL AND THAT HALF WHITE TURD IS STILL NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS FASTLY BECOMING THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE LOW LIFE DIRT BAGS NEED TO PAY FOR THEIR LIES AND DECEPTION.

48. Dee Andrews

November 25, 2019 at 12:45 am

Its called influence pedaling and its gotten really blatent since the Clintons were in the oval office. Today, the crooked democrats are only in/or running for office to get rich by pedaling their offices for money. How is it that Maxine Waters and Pelosi live in million dollar homes on govt. salaries. Several of them have been caught red handed. Tlaib is only running so she can illegally use campaign money to pay her bills even though she already gets a govt. salary. I doubt they will do anything about it even though she was caught red handed. We need term limits and strict oversight.

49. PUNISHER

November 25, 2019 at 1:00 am

SINCE DISNEY BOUTGHT THEM, THEY TURNED LIBERAL. I LIKE VERA, THE WEATHER GAL. THAT’S IT. THEN I WATCH THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW UNTIL TWO AND A HALF MEN COME ON.
    AT NIGHT FOX IS LIKE ABC.

50. UMCane

November 25, 2019 at 1:06 am

Chris Wallace is a pathetic partisan and his actions show it. several months ago he interviewed Senator Gillibrand, D-NY then a candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Ms Gillibrand walked all over Wallace, dominated the interview and he acted like a little mouse hounded by a cat! Why FOXNews keeps around is beyond me. If I see his face when I turn the TV on, I immdiately change the channel. I will not EVER listen to one word from that lying hypocrite

51. Patricia Brown

November 25, 2019 at 1:08 am

I don’t watch Fox news anymore . I watch Sesame Street .

52. Carol Dugan

November 25, 2019 at 1:09 am

I agree with Joanna 100%. I bet Mike Wallace would not approve of his son Chris Wallace. I hope he will be gone from Fox soon.

53. Sherry

November 25, 2019 at 1:31 am

Yes, he is out of visual character, taking on an increased Arrogance, misplaced Self-Overly-Importance

54. Kathy

November 25, 2019 at 1:33 am

55. Class

November 25, 2019 at 1:35 am

SO TRUE!

56. DD

November 25, 2019 at 2:03 am

I watch Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham, and Waters, Judge, and Greg on Saturday and Levine on Sunday. ANY TIME I see Wallace I either “mute” or change the channel. I watch some of the news programs but some are slanted worse than others!

57. R.P.

November 25, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Donald I agree with you 100 percent.

November 25, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Wallace is a two faced LYING scumbag, who is a graduate from PROPAGANDA 101. He Lies just like Traitor #44 DID EVERYDAY.

59. Timothy Secor

November 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm

I forgot, Gutfeld is a great guy too, he’s always on the mark.

60. Don Poggendorf

November 25, 2019 at 4:17 pm

You just stated that my last remarks about Paul Ryan being part of this change to an anti-Trump format I had sent before and you need to check your facts because I have not commented on that before. ??????

61. Jimmy Douglas

November 25, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Chris Wallace as always been a die hard liberal just like his old man, Mike Wallace.
    I have never watched his program and never will. It’s time for him to follow his buddy Shepherd Smith out the door and possibly with Neal Cavoto on his back.
    Juan Williams is a Mindless drone and will still be Fox’s token liberal to spew out the Liberal’s daily talking points.

62. meme

November 25, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%… WHEN WALLACE COMES ON ”OFF”’ THE TELEVISION GOES OR TO ONE AMERICA NEWS……………..

November 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Chris Wallace as was his Father, a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY.

64. Patricia Loonan

November 26, 2019 at 7:58 am

I turn the channel any time Wallace comes on. He is arrogant, self opinionated and I believe he must be a nuricistic person. I can not and will not watch or listen to him.

65. Annette

November 29, 2019 at 9:42 am

Mike Wallace would be a ashamed of his son because he is so bias that it is not even funny! Why fox keeps him is beyond me . I don’t even watch face the nation anymore because he only lets the anti trump people talk and interrupts the pro trump people. He needs to be gone.

66. Lewis

November 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Wallace has become very partisan.

67. Bengamin Kushnir

December 17, 2019 at 12:45 am

Yep, unfortunately it time turn off TV when human waste skunks start open mouth! Hope NewsMax will pick up on FOX so all patriots move out from Nazi cold war propaganda machine!

A top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water

Antifa’s path of destruction continues to make its way across the United States.

They are set on destroying everything that made America the greatest country in the world.

And a top mainstream media outlet’s horrifying Antifa connection has them in hot water.

No matter how much the left-wing mainstream media tries to downplay it, it is impossible to ignore the intense violence from Antifa militants across the nation.

In recent months, it has become worse than ever following the death of George Floyd.

Working with Black Lives Matter, Antifa has been able to bring their violence to virtually every major U.S. city.

In response, many in the Fake News Media have tried to claim it wasn’t actually Antifa bringing the violence, but Attorney General William Barr made it clear they were lying.

While many outlets are trying to deny Antifa’s violence, The Washington Post, which is owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, took a different approach.

In response to their most well-known protests in Portland, Oregon, The Washington Post published a bizarre photo gallery to paint the militants in the best light possible.
Following this, they are being accused of “sounding like Antifa’s publicist.”

The Media Research Center’s Kristine Marsh shined a light on their photo gallery, writing, “Antifa sympathizers in the media whitewashed the left-wing group’s violence yet again this past weekend, gifting them with a glossy photo essay in The Washington Post.”

The Post reporter of course downplayed the violent methods as just ‘vandalism’ of course, before cheering on their ‘stamina and creativity,’” Marsh added. “The paper featured large photos of Antifa protesters . . . you know average Americans just like you and me. Just decked out in gas masks and black bloc, like you know, average Americans wear to ‘protests.’”

Washington Post reporter Marissa J. Lang teamed up with photographer Leah Nash for the photo gallery.

The headline to it was written to seemingly paint President Trump as the bad guy, being headlined, “Trump sent agents to quell unrest. But protest is what Portland does best.”

The entire point of the photo gallery is to highlight the fashion choices of protesters, who are wearing body armor and disguises to hide their identity when they clash with police.

“Dressed in all black with patterned masks and bandannas covering their faces and earplugs to block the burst of explosions,” Lang wrote of sisters who apparently grew up “clapping to protest songs and stomping their feet to chants for justice and peace.”

“In their hands, they cradle bundles of burning sage – an ode to their Native American roots used to calm protesters and clear chemicals from the air,” Lang continued. “In this waterfront city, protests are as natural as the salmon swimming in the Willamette River.”

The photo gallery does everything to downplay the extreme violence from the “protesters” they are highlighting, or the fact that since these “protests” started, gun violence is up over 100% in Portland.

Pants on Fire News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story.

Donald Trump

What this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media never misses an opportunity to smear President Trump’s name.

Now with November right around the corner, the Fake News Media’s attacks have escalated.

And what this MSNBC host just said about President Trump will leave you red with rage.

The Left has been consistent in their radical push for open borders, harboring illegal aliens, and as of late, providing those illegally in the country with stimulus checks, healthcare benefits, and even the right to vote – all paid for by the American taxpayer.

Before President Trump ever took office, he took a strong stand against illegal immigration with his border wall plan.

Since being in the White House, Trump has been trying to rein in the illegal immigration crisis now facing America.

But the Left isn’t having it.

San Diego based KPBS reporter, Jean Guerrero, recently published a new book that villainizes Trump entitled, Hate Monger. Guerrero dives into detail about how she thinks Trump “wants to be seen as a killer” and how Trump’s aide Stephen Miller “shares his instincts for violence.”

These brazen, unfounded, and dangerous claims are just the sort of hogwash that MSNBC host Joe Scarborough pushes on his show, Morning Joe. So naturally, he invited Guerrero onto the program.

“If you do a basic Google search Jean you see that of course David Duke praising Donald Trump time and time again for his policies after Charlottesville. And you see Stephen Miller as a Senate aide passing around articles written in white nationalist publications and even being praised by white nationalist Richard Spencer. What did you find out in researching your book,” Scarborough asked.

Guerrero followed up this softball question with more unsubstantiated claims about Trump and his administration before ending with a doozy.

“Stephen Miller always encourages Trump’s most aggressive and most violent impulses, which Trump appreciates because every time he listens to a more moderate adviser he gets pummeled and ridiculed by his base as weak, which Trump hates. He wants to be seen as a killer and Stephen Miller shares his instincts for violence. He has his fingers on the pulse of the most violent voting base who want to see these really hostile policies separating children from parents, systemically turning away the most vulnerable, most desperate people at the U.S./Mexico border,” Guerrero said.

This is all really complete nonsense, but what more can be expected from MSNBC?

The Left’s narrative on their version of the border crisis was busted for the whole country to see when U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez returned to Washington, D.C. last year after visiting the border only to lie through her teeth about what was happening there.

But the Fake News Media isn’t afraid to continue to push misinformation with their allies in government.

So it seems the real play is to paint Trump as a violent white nationalist ahead of November in order to hurt his chances of re-election – because that angle hasn’t been overdone by the mainstream media for the last four years.

But Guerrero took it one step further onto her delusional leftist moral high ground to call Trump supporters “the most violent voting base” – presumably of all time?

It’s not surprising the Fake News Media would want to play more identity politics though following the announcement of Joe Biden having picked Kamala Harris as his running mate.

The only problem is that the Left and their allies in the media are working to paint Trump as a racist and violent again while it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who have built their entire careers on segregation and incarcerating African Americans respectively.

If you’re still waiting for a punchline there is none – this is the Democrat Party in 2020. It’s safe to say the stakes are high this November.

Joe Biden

The New York Times told this jaw dropping lie about Kamala Harris

On Tuesday, Joe Biden named California Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.

As soon as the selection was announced, the Fake News Media immediately set about spinning it in the most favorable light for the Democrats.

As part of that campaign, The New York Times told this jaw-dropping lie about Kamala Harris.

GovTrack ranked Kamala Harris as the most liberal Senator in 2019.

During Harris’ embarrassing and failed 2020 Presidential campaign Harris adopted a number of radical Left positions such as supporting the “Green New Deal,” banning private health insurance, confiscating firearms, and slashing military spending.

Despite all the evidence that Harris resides firmly on the far-left side of the political spectrum, The New York Times and other Fake News Media organizations settled on framing Harris as a “pragmatic moderate.”

The Times wrote:

A pragmatic moderate who spent most of her career as a prosecutor, Ms. Harris was seen throughout the vice-presidential search as among the safest choices available to Mr. Biden. She has been a reliable ally of the Democratic establishment, with flexible policy priorities that largely mirror Mr. Biden’s, and her supporters argued that she could reinforce Mr. Biden’s appeal to Black voters and women without stirring particularly vehement opposition on the right or left.

While she endorsed a number of left-wing policy proposals during her presidential bid, Ms. Harris also showed a distinctly Biden-like impatience with what she characterized as the grand but impractical governing designs of some in her party.

This is – of course – a lie.

But it’s a lie The Times and the rest of the Fake News Media needs to sell Americans because Joe Biden’s diminished mental capacity – and possible dementia – means his Vice President will be the one running the government.

And Americans will not vote for Biden if they think a left-wing radical is really the one running the show. So the Fake News Media will work overtime to hide that truth from the voters.