Fox News Channel’s new anti-Trump direction angered many Americans.

The bias exhibited during certain shows has caught everyone’s attention.

And this Fox News host got called out for one scandal by the last person anyone ever expected.

During an interview with White House acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace made a stunning claim.

Wallace told Mulvaney that a “well-connected” Republican who everyone would know told him there was a 20 percent chance the GOP Senate would vote to convict Donald Trump on Nancy Pelosi’s articles of impeachment.

A stunned Mulvaney told Wallace that was ridiculous.

As it turns out, at least one journalist smelled something fishy going on.

Former MSNBC and Fox News host Greta Van Susteren claimed Wallace produced this anonymous smear just to cause trouble.

Breitbart reports:

Gray TV’s Full Court Press host Greta Van Susteren has slammed her former Fox News Channel colleague Christopher Wallace for withholding his source while reporting that a “well-connected Republican” told him the GOP could vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

“Chris Wallace should know better than to use anonymous ‘well connected Republican’ – he should name names or not say this at all as without the identity (what is a ‘welll [sic] connected??’),” Van Susteren wrote on Twitter Sunday. “[I]ts purpose is merely to smear and cause trouble – name names or don’t say this at all.”

Journalism has always depended on anonymous sources.

But the Trump era has seen so-called “reporters” allow anonymous sources to make all sorts of wild claims and allegations that either prove to be false or are greatly exaggerated.

Since so-called “journalists” like Wallace protect their sources with the cloak of anonymity, readers have no idea if the sources the so-called “journalists” are quoting actually have any credibility or if they even exist at all.

1. Robert Wine

October 22, 2019 at 3:15 pm

If you are going to be as disreputable as #LyingCNN and the #LyingMSM, go join them. Fox News is supposed to be about facts and letting the viewer decide. Mr. Wallace, you are an insult to your profession just as is the #LyingMSM. We expect REAL NEWS from Fox News. If you can’t do that, go get a job at #LyingCNN, they LOVE traitors who follow their #AgendaDriven tendencies. I guess now you know why I don’t watch your show, simply turn the channel on you like I did what Shepherd Smith and he deserved that too. I’m not saying get out of news as you are good at what you do, simply saying go where the Sheeple are okay with being lied to instead of people who watch Fox who want the facts (which you apparently aren’t good at).

2. Carol Jane Uscinski

October 22, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I totally agree with your entire comment. It’s terribly sad that Fox news is moving far left with some of their reporters. I’m so happy Shep Smith is finally gone, and there are a few others I would like to see do the same. May times while watching Fox News I get disgusted with their left turn I change the channel and switch to One America News. Thank God for that channel. They tell the truth about all the news.

3. Jack Wallace Poole

October 22, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Chris Wallace is now the biggest jerk liberal on Fox News. Shep Smith previously held that position. I’m glad Shep is gone and I’ll be very happy when Chris Wallace is gone.

4. CrustyOldGeezer

October 22, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Since Chris Wallace made the comment for POLITICAL reasons, and SPECIFICALLY TO CAUSE HARM, the “anonymous source” claim cannot be held valid UNLESS it is FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED by ‘already public’ evidence and knowledge.

There is no evidence that Mulvaney has ‘committed a crime’, yet, ms wallace made the claim of wrongdoing.

I think a $20 million suit for REAL DAMAGES to his Honor and Reputation, plus another $250 million in Punitive Damages!

When this TRASH is DEALT WITH EXTREMELY HARSHLY, it will stop.

5. Samuel Oliva

October 22, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Chris Wallace is a registered democRAT so there is no reason to believe anything he says.
    His father, Mike, was an idiot too.

6. One American

October 22, 2019 at 4:14 pm

We’ve been watching One America News for a long time. They keep getting better. OAN is where Fox News was when they started. Fox News became #1 by refusing to promote DEMOCRAT lies & propaganda. That’s what OAN does… just truth.

We still watch Hannity…..

7. James Paul Smith

October 22, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Lets face it , Many times sources that the SO CALL NEWS OF TODAY AND JOURNALIST use are so bad they have to hide their identity , not to protect them but because of reputation being so poor and their credentials for truth is not creditable . Truth is if they were used publicly you’d find they are the likes of those no one takes trust or take seriously , story telling to just furthering a agenda .
    MSM Sources today , end up being like the Whistle blower and it goes something like this , I heard from a reliable source who heard from their reliable source that a reliable source told them , they heard a friend say ….. Etc… And suddenly its News !

8. Phillip Logan

October 22, 2019 at 4:25 pm

FOX was once a sanctuary for truth seekers of political discourse. What the Hell happened?

9. Pastor Stronghold

October 22, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Every day Chris becomes more and more like his old man, Mike.

10. mark

October 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm

One American News, the only news network you can depend on.

11. elchucko

October 22, 2019 at 5:58 pm

He’s a snake. 😉

October 22, 2019 at 6:02 pm

FOX News claims its coverage is ‘fair and balanced’ and I believe, at one time, it was. But, that balance is getting out of kilter and is tilting liberal. What concerns me most is the coverage is becoming more liberal each day. In fact, it is sometimes difficult to know whether I have tuned into FOX or CNN. Hopefully some new network will step in fill the conservative void left be FOX.

13. Oat35

October 22, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Chris Wallace and his types on Fox make me turn Fox News off whenever I see them. They’re are a number of them who have turned against President Trump and of not being fair and balanced like Judge Napolitano who seemed to buddy up to Shepard Smith’s constant knocking President Trump and Republican Conservatives. I have no doubt Wallace did exactly as Greta Van Susteren slammed Wallace for withholding his source while reporting that “well-connected Republican” told him the GOP could vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

14. JoeyP

October 22, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Why don’t they “FIRE the LIAR”? Isn’t it about time to purge NEWS sources of the FAKE NEWS (They’re called LIES where I come from)? Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

15. Nancy

October 22, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Good for you Greta!

16. Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Robert Wine – You said what I would have said, except I don’t think Chris Wallace is good at news. He distorts, misleads, lies and put his personal opinion spin on things to try and gather support for his anti-trump stance. Fox should fire him and then he can join his non-journalist friends at the fake news outlets. I NEVER watch anything that he is involved in, just as I did NOT watch anything that Smith was involved in. If I wanted BS non-news, I could watch any of the alphabet channels.

17. Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Well said Carol Jane – I can’t seem to find One America News here in my area. Is it maybe on YouTube?

18. Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Jack Wallace Poole-I agree. I’d also like to see Juan Williams and Rivera leave as well. And BTW Fox, I am tired of all the leftists you keep bringing on the program; if I wanted to hear there garbage, I could watch any of the alphabet channels.

19. Jackpack37

October 22, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I wonder if Chris Wallace kisses his mother and wife with that lying sewer mouth!

20. Bobby

October 22, 2019 at 8:02 pm

For me Hannity is like a broken record, same stuff every day. Prefer Tucker Carlson, Judge Jeanine and Mark Levin. In addition to OAN, Newsmax is worth checking out.

21. Disgusted

October 22, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Chris Wallace has always been pretty much anti Trump but I think he is getting a bit loser with his words. Never liked the way he asked questions because they sound accusatory. I think in a courtroom it would be called “leading a witness”.
    BTW…where is Greta van Susteren?

22. Disgusted

October 22, 2019 at 10:01 pm

NEWSMAX as well.

23. Chante Brown

October 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm

Hi, Jane! You should be able to Google it. You can just look for OAN Network. It’s a subscription channel that you can stream through your computer, tablet, etc. You might be able to find it if you have a Roku, I’m not sure, it’s worth looking into. Good luck! ????

24. Marlene

October 22, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Agree completely…OAN (channel 347 on DIRECTV) is the new truth network. Shep Smith gone 1 down 2 to go…Chris Wallace next and don’t forget Neil Cavuto Clean the swamp at FOX NEWS.

25. ahem tonto

October 23, 2019 at 1:15 am

I concur.

26. Russell

October 23, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I don’t watch this Wallace idiot, he has forgotten what ethical journalism is and joined the MSM Fake News clowns. Whenever I see “anonymous source” I always remember it is more likely to be yet another fake story.

27. V, Karlski

October 23, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Was was Greta terminated? I liked her show.

28. Han

October 23, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Me too .I stopped watching Shepherd Smith & Wallace when they use freedom of journalism to talk bo sh….on the TV . Lying & Discussing HUMAN .

29. Shell

October 23, 2019 at 9:25 pm

All Chris Wallace tries to do is corner his guest to make himself look like a winner, but it simply makes a fool of him. He is his father’s son, like Cuomo is his father’s son. I wish some cable station, even FOX would understand people will not watch Shep, Wallace, Brizell, or any other ultra liberal cheat and liar.

30. Reach Reachport

October 23, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Chris Wallace is a pompous ass. I suggest he follow his consort, Sherpeerd Smith and go
    to CNN where he can wallow with the liars there. What a disappointment Wallace is every time I see him on TV.

31. Reach Reachport

October 23, 2019 at 11:27 pm

32. O Olon

October 24, 2019 at 12:14 am

Chris Wallace you are a bold faced liar and when I see you I turn the channel. I will not lower my standards to watch you. I stopped watching SS on FOX and now he is gone so hopefully you are next.

33. Walkin O'Shea

October 24, 2019 at 12:29 am

Chris Wallace is such a tool. I’m still not certain he’s related to Mike Wallace. I’ve been told by a certain anonymous source close to Chris (his mother), that he Chris, might not belong to their family. Apparently as a baby, he was left at the Wallace house garbage can, with a pack of cigarettes tucked in his tiny tee-shirt sleeve and a note pinned to his head that said, “Only smoke one at a time.” It’s still a cold case file with the local police. They believe no one wants to admit that Chris could possibly be their child.

34. Yoda

October 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Wallace needs to be smacked down.

October 25, 2019 at 11:30 am

Chris Wallace is a toxic pile of crap. Ugly, stinky, and worthless…

36. JoeyP

October 26, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I guess Megyn Kelly WOULD make a good fit at FOX. She is as disreputable as they are. FOX is going down hill F A S T. Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

37. Alice Cokefair

October 27, 2019 at 12:12 am

Jane, YES! OANN recently started 24/7 streaming on Facebook. You can subscribe for $4.99/month. I personally despise Facebook, so I use an Amazon FireStick on my TV to stream OANN that way. It is also available on Roku. It is well-worth the price, especially now that Fox News has traitor Paul Ryan on their board.

38. VGF

October 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

CRIS W. May as well Get Set to Write HIS own Epitaph…And Call it _ ( of NO real Consequence ) for HE IS one of the most Nonndescript “”sic News Persons we have EVER Had to Suffer with in Our midst. Perhaps He Would Serve himself Better, If he Just Shut his Dumb Mouth up and Faded into the Distant Past. He is a Disgrace to The Country >>>And at a time When we need TRUTH..NOT Very questionable Facts he has Dug out of the AIR to Fit His Narrative AT the Moment. HE is a Total disgrace, just as so Many Of his “like-mindeds” ARE.
    IT is TIME for ‘TSTHTF’… So We do not Have to Suffer THRU Such as he is. ANY Longer.

39. Kristophe

October 30, 2019 at 4:30 am

Never trust someone who lies for a living!
    Punk wouldn’t make a pimple on a Journalists Azz!

November 3, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Tell this little runt to go sit in the closet before someone flushes hin down the tolite

41. Linda_in_MA

November 4, 2019 at 1:15 am

Pastor Stronghold: Actually Chris is way worse than his dad, Mike. At least Mike was much less obvious a rabid Democrat. Plus Mike had better manners and did not constantly interrupt whomever he was interviewing and inserting his own take. Chris needn’t bother having guests as he asks a question then proceeds to answer it. I watched part of Chris’ show Sunday night on FOX, with Kellyanne Conway as his guest. Right off the bat he asked her a presumptuous question then after Kellyanne had said about eight words, he interrupted and attempted to “correct” her. Rude and very irritating to watch, so I changed the channel. I cannot stand the always arrogant know-it-all rabid liberal Chris Wallace.

MAGA!

42. Nick Bustamante

November 4, 2019 at 2:29 am

Fox….Needs to fire immediately that SOB Wallace so he can go work for peanuts at CNN,,,,

43. Selma

November 4, 2019 at 4:11 am

Chris Wallace needs to be fired. judge Napalatono, Juan Williams, Chris Hawn, all these freaks need to go. People refuse to watch these idiots. They need to join CNN.

44. Phil Rusher

November 25, 2019 at 12:56 am

Chris Wallace and Juan Williams need to go!!!!! They both should go to CNN where they belong!!! Both because they do not spoken the truth or conveyed the message of truth, after the miss-truths the left have projected. It is very difficult to believe, after the last three plus years of wasted time, taxpayer hard earned tax dollars, the two of these “so called journalists” just do not get it. If you believe they are fair and balanced, we are sure as most American Citizens, they are not!!

Donald Trump

What Joy Behar just said on The View left Americans stunned in silence

Members of the Fake News Media are ramping up their attacks against President Trump.

With the perfect storm of panic rushing across the nation amid scandals and cover-ups – the Left thinks they have the 2020 election in the bag.

But what Joy Behar just said on The View left Americans stunned in silence.

Joy Behar began this Wednesday’s airing of The View by speculating on conspiracies that if President Trump wins reelection this November, it is only because he cheated.

“I mean, in my opinion, Trump is really behind the eight ball right now. He knows that unless they fix this election, unless his party does voter suppression and stops mail-in voting and is unsuccessful in his culture war that he’s going forward with, that they will lose, and the Senate will go Democrat. The House will stay Democrat, and the president will be a Democrat. He knows that. So he is scared of that,” Behar claimed.

The irony is that the Left is betting it all on forcing a mail-in election on Americans – the kind most vulnerable to voter fraud – in order to claim victory this November.

So of course Behar is going to say the only shot Republicans have at winning is if they “fix the election.” She has to make sure to push that narrative on her audience as far is it will go as a member of the media elite who are poisoning America with their deceit and identity politics.

Behar first made this same claim about Republicans cheating in elections back in 2019 when she attempted to rally her audience to question the legitimacy of Trump’s presumptive 2020 victory and further the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Only thing is, the Russian collusion hoax has now been proven a fraud and evidence shows it was forced on Americans by the Fake News Media to protect former President Barack Obama from what is now known as Obamagate – the abuse of power under the Obama administration that allowed for illegal spying and targeting of his political opponents.

Some of those political opponents like Michael Flynn are only now being exonerated after having their lives flipped upside down by Deep State operatives whose illegal actions were defended and protected by shills like The View’s Joy Behar.

Behar closed her segment by saying, “He only wants to be re-elected. He doesn’t really care if you live or die. I mean, witness the fact that he went golfing on Memorial Day – when the names are being printed in The New York Times about how many people have died. He wouldn’t care less.

“Why does he fiddle with people’s lives, is what I want to know.”

All the Fake News Media and Behar want are for Trump to be defeated come November.

And the information coming out shows they don’t really care who’s life they ruin to do it.

Locking up their political enemies, violating their protected Constitutional rights, brazenly abusing power, and she wonders about President Trump “fiddling with people’s lives”?

Maybe Behar is quick to forget, but most Americans still remember, Obama more than enjoyed his own fair share of golf too.

Do you think Joy Behar left her foot in her mouth?

Share your thoughts with Pants on Fire News in the comments below.

MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach

The Fake News Media’s hysteria and deception during the coronavirus outbreak is getting out of hand.

But MSNBC just paid a humiliating price for their dishonesty.

And that’s because MSNBC got caught in one act of bias that will make you sick to your stomach.

The latest hobby horse for the Fake News Media is shaming Americans for not wearing masks in public.

Despite questionable evidence that masks stop the spread of the virus and no evidence the virus spreads easily in outdoor settings, the Fake News Media is demanding the American public submit to more government orders to wear masks.

MSNBC host Katy Tur tried to push this narrative along during a live shot with a reporter on the scene in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin State Supreme Court struck down Democrat Governor Tony Evers tyrannical stay at home order and MSNBC wanted to spread fear and panic that people out and about in Wisconsin would lead to death in the streets.

MSNBC may have gotten away with this propaganda had a bystander not been in the view of the camera and told MSNBC’s audience that the cameraman and half of the MSNBC crew were not wearing masks.

If masks were the silver bullet that the fake news claims they are then they all would be wearing them.

But this is just another example of the left-wing imposing mandates they have no intention of living under.

Another example of this was Virginia Governor Ralph Northam being photographed taking selfies with Virginians on the beach one day before mandating that Virginians all wear masks in indoor settings.

How The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage

The Fake News Media reaches new lows on a regular basis.

Now The New York Times is attacking the memories of dead veterans.

And how The New York Times attacked the military on Memorial Day will leave you red with rage.

Over Memorial Day weekend, The New York Times editorial board published a piece attacking the U.S. military for “celebrating white supremacy.”

The picture accompanying the article was of a bullet shaped like Ku Klux Klan hood.

The New York Times editorial board writers attacked the military for having bases named after Confederate Generals ranting:

This same toxic legacy clings to the 10 United States military installations across the South that were named for Confederate Army officers during the first half of the 20th century. Apologists often describe the names as a necessary gesture of reconciliation in the wake of the Civil War. In truth, the namings reflect a federal embrace of white supremacy that found its most poisonous expression in military installations where black servicemen were deliberately placed under the command of white Southerners — who were said to better “understand” Negroes — and confined to substandard housing, segregated transportation systems and even “colored only” seating in movie houses.

Memorial Day weekend is when America honors fallen heroes who sacrificed everything to defend our freedom.

The Left has never held the military in high regard.

Ever since the Vietnam War, liberals have seen the military as a tool of oppression.

The New York Times editorial board writers hate the military and hate America.

So they took this solemn occasion to smear the memories of troops killed protecting their First Amendment rights as white nationalists and Ku Klux Klansmen.