Fox News Channel’s new anti-Trump direction angered many Americans.

The bias exhibited during certain shows has caught everyone’s attention.

And this Fox News host got called out for one scandal by the last person anyone ever expected.

During an interview with White House acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace made a stunning claim.

Wallace told Mulvaney that a “well-connected” Republican who everyone would know told him there was a 20 percent chance the GOP Senate would vote to convict Donald Trump on Nancy Pelosi’s articles of impeachment.

A stunned Mulvaney told Wallace that was ridiculous.

As it turns out, at least one journalist smelled something fishy going on.

Former MSNBC and Fox News host Greta Van Susteren claimed Wallace produced this anonymous smear just to cause trouble.

Breitbart reports:

Gray TV’s Full Court Press host Greta Van Susteren has slammed her former Fox News Channel colleague Christopher Wallace for withholding his source while reporting that a “well-connected Republican” told him the GOP could vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

“Chris Wallace should know better than to use anonymous ‘well connected Republican’ – he should name names or not say this at all as without the identity (what is a ‘welll [sic] connected??’),” Van Susteren wrote on Twitter Sunday. “[I]ts purpose is merely to smear and cause trouble – name names or don’t say this at all.”

Journalism has always depended on anonymous sources.

But the Trump era has seen so-called “reporters” allow anonymous sources to make all sorts of wild claims and allegations that either prove to be false or are greatly exaggerated.

Since so-called “journalists” like Wallace protect their sources with the cloak of anonymity, readers have no idea if the sources the so-called “journalists” are quoting actually have any credibility or if they even exist at all.

1. Robert Wine

October 22, 2019 at 3:15 pm

If you are going to be as disreputable as #LyingCNN and the #LyingMSM, go join them. Fox News is supposed to be about facts and letting the viewer decide. Mr. Wallace, you are an insult to your profession just as is the #LyingMSM. We expect REAL NEWS from Fox News. If you can’t do that, go get a job at #LyingCNN, they LOVE traitors who follow their #AgendaDriven tendencies. I guess now you know why I don’t watch your show, simply turn the channel on you like I did what Shepherd Smith and he deserved that too. I’m not saying get out of news as you are good at what you do, simply saying go where the Sheeple are okay with being lied to instead of people who watch Fox who want the facts (which you apparently aren’t good at).

• Pastor Stronghold

October 22, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Every day Chris becomes more and more like his old man, Mike.

• Linda_in_MA

November 4, 2019 at 1:15 am

Pastor Stronghold: Actually Chris is way worse than his dad, Mike. At least Mike was much less obvious a rabid Democrat. Plus Mike had better manners and did not constantly interrupt whomever he was interviewing and inserting his own take. Chris needn’t bother having guests as he asks a question then proceeds to answer it. I watched part of Chris’ show Sunday night on FOX, with Kellyanne Conway as his guest. Right off the bat he asked her a presumptuous question then after Kellyanne had said about eight words, he interrupted and attempted to “correct” her. Rude and very irritating to watch, so I changed the channel. I cannot stand the always arrogant know-it-all rabid liberal Chris Wallace.

MAGA!

• Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Robert Wine – You said what I would have said, except I don’t think Chris Wallace is good at news. He distorts, misleads, lies and put his personal opinion spin on things to try and gather support for his anti-trump stance. Fox should fire him and then he can join his non-journalist friends at the fake news outlets. I NEVER watch anything that he is involved in, just as I did NOT watch anything that Smith was involved in. If I wanted BS non-news, I could watch any of the alphabet channels.

• Shell

October 23, 2019 at 9:25 pm

All Chris Wallace tries to do is corner his guest to make himself look like a winner, but it simply makes a fool of him. He is his father’s son, like Cuomo is his father’s son. I wish some cable station, even FOX would understand people will not watch Shep, Wallace, Brizell, or any other ultra liberal cheat and liar.

• Reach Reachport

October 23, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Chris Wallace is a pompous ass. I suggest he follow his consort, Sherpeerd Smith and go
          to CNN where he can wallow with the liars there. What a disappointment Wallace is every time I see him on TV.

• Reach Reachport

October 23, 2019 at 11:27 pm

• Disgusted

October 22, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Chris Wallace has always been pretty much anti Trump but I think he is getting a bit loser with his words. Never liked the way he asked questions because they sound accusatory. I think in a courtroom it would be called “leading a witness”.
      BTW…where is Greta van Susteren?

• VGF

October 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

CRIS W. May as well Get Set to Write HIS own Epitaph…And Call it _ ( of NO real Consequence ) for HE IS one of the most Nonndescript “”sic News Persons we have EVER Had to Suffer with in Our midst. Perhaps He Would Serve himself Better, If he Just Shut his Dumb Mouth up and Faded into the Distant Past. He is a Disgrace to The Country >>>And at a time When we need TRUTH..NOT Very questionable Facts he has Dug out of the AIR to Fit His Narrative AT the Moment. HE is a Total disgrace, just as so Many Of his “like-mindeds” ARE.
        IT is TIME for ‘TSTHTF’… So We do not Have to Suffer THRU Such as he is. ANY Longer.

• ahem tonto

October 23, 2019 at 1:15 am

I concur.

• Han

October 23, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Me too .I stopped watching Shepherd Smith & Wallace when they use freedom of journalism to talk bo sh….on the TV . Lying & Discussing HUMAN .

2. Carol Jane Uscinski

October 22, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I totally agree with your entire comment. It’s terribly sad that Fox news is moving far left with some of their reporters. I’m so happy Shep Smith is finally gone, and there are a few others I would like to see do the same. May times while watching Fox News I get disgusted with their left turn I change the channel and switch to One America News. Thank God for that channel. They tell the truth about all the news.

• One American

October 22, 2019 at 4:14 pm

We’ve been watching One America News for a long time. They keep getting better. OAN is where Fox News was when they started. Fox News became #1 by refusing to promote DEMOCRAT lies & propaganda. That’s what OAN does… just truth.

We still watch Hannity…..

• Bobby

October 22, 2019 at 8:02 pm

For me Hannity is like a broken record, same stuff every day. Prefer Tucker Carlson, Judge Jeanine and Mark Levin. In addition to OAN, Newsmax is worth checking out.

• Marlene

October 22, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Agree completely…OAN (channel 347 on DIRECTV) is the new truth network. Shep Smith gone 1 down 2 to go…Chris Wallace next and don’t forget Neil Cavuto Clean the swamp at FOX NEWS.

• Phillip Logan

October 22, 2019 at 4:25 pm

FOX was once a sanctuary for truth seekers of political discourse. What the Hell happened?

• Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Well said Carol Jane – I can’t seem to find One America News here in my area. Is it maybe on YouTube?

• Chante Brown

October 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm

Hi, Jane! You should be able to Google it. You can just look for OAN Network. It’s a subscription channel that you can stream through your computer, tablet, etc. You might be able to find it if you have a Roku, I’m not sure, it’s worth looking into. Good luck! ????

• Alice Cokefair

October 27, 2019 at 12:12 am

Jane, YES! OANN recently started 24/7 streaming on Facebook. You can subscribe for $4.99/month. I personally despise Facebook, so I use an Amazon FireStick on my TV to stream OANN that way. It is also available on Roku. It is well-worth the price, especially now that Fox News has traitor Paul Ryan on their board.

3. Jack Wallace Poole

October 22, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Chris Wallace is now the biggest jerk liberal on Fox News. Shep Smith previously held that position. I’m glad Shep is gone and I’ll be very happy when Chris Wallace is gone.

• Jane Tarzan

October 22, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Jack Wallace Poole-I agree. I’d also like to see Juan Williams and Rivera leave as well. And BTW Fox, I am tired of all the leftists you keep bringing on the program; if I wanted to hear there garbage, I could watch any of the alphabet channels.

4. CrustyOldGeezer

October 22, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Since Chris Wallace made the comment for POLITICAL reasons, and SPECIFICALLY TO CAUSE HARM, the “anonymous source” claim cannot be held valid UNLESS it is FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED by ‘already public’ evidence and knowledge.

There is no evidence that Mulvaney has ‘committed a crime’, yet, ms wallace made the claim of wrongdoing.

I think a $20 million suit for REAL DAMAGES to his Honor and Reputation, plus another $250 million in Punitive Damages!

When this TRASH is DEALT WITH EXTREMELY HARSHLY, it will stop.

5. Samuel Oliva

October 22, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Chris Wallace is a registered democRAT so there is no reason to believe anything he says.
    His father, Mike, was an idiot too.

6. James Paul Smith

October 22, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Lets face it , Many times sources that the SO CALL NEWS OF TODAY AND JOURNALIST use are so bad they have to hide their identity , not to protect them but because of reputation being so poor and their credentials for truth is not creditable . Truth is if they were used publicly you’d find they are the likes of those no one takes trust or take seriously , story telling to just furthering a agenda .
    MSM Sources today , end up being like the Whistle blower and it goes something like this , I heard from a reliable source who heard from their reliable source that a reliable source told them , they heard a friend say ….. Etc… And suddenly its News !

7. mark

October 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm

One American News, the only news network you can depend on.

• Disgusted

October 22, 2019 at 10:01 pm

NEWSMAX as well.

8. elchucko

October 22, 2019 at 5:58 pm

He’s a snake. 😉

October 22, 2019 at 6:02 pm

FOX News claims its coverage is ‘fair and balanced’ and I believe, at one time, it was. But, that balance is getting out of kilter and is tilting liberal. What concerns me most is the coverage is becoming more liberal each day. In fact, it is sometimes difficult to know whether I have tuned into FOX or CNN. Hopefully some new network will step in fill the conservative void left be FOX.

10. Oat35

October 22, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Chris Wallace and his types on Fox make me turn Fox News off whenever I see them. They’re are a number of them who have turned against President Trump and of not being fair and balanced like Judge Napolitano who seemed to buddy up to Shepard Smith’s constant knocking President Trump and Republican Conservatives. I have no doubt Wallace did exactly as Greta Van Susteren slammed Wallace for withholding his source while reporting that “well-connected Republican” told him the GOP could vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

11. JoeyP

October 22, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Why don’t they “FIRE the LIAR”? Isn’t it about time to purge NEWS sources of the FAKE NEWS (They’re called LIES where I come from)? Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

12. Nancy

October 22, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Good for you Greta!

13. Jackpack37

October 22, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I wonder if Chris Wallace kisses his mother and wife with that lying sewer mouth!

14. Russell

October 23, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I don’t watch this Wallace idiot, he has forgotten what ethical journalism is and joined the MSM Fake News clowns. Whenever I see “anonymous source” I always remember it is more likely to be yet another fake story.

15. V, Karlski

October 23, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Was was Greta terminated? I liked her show.

16. O Olon

October 24, 2019 at 12:14 am

Chris Wallace you are a bold faced liar and when I see you I turn the channel. I will not lower my standards to watch you. I stopped watching SS on FOX and now he is gone so hopefully you are next.

17. Walkin O'Shea

October 24, 2019 at 12:29 am

Chris Wallace is such a tool. I’m still not certain he’s related to Mike Wallace. I’ve been told by a certain anonymous source close to Chris (his mother), that he Chris, might not belong to their family. Apparently as a baby, he was left at the Wallace house garbage can, with a pack of cigarettes tucked in his tiny tee-shirt sleeve and a note pinned to his head that said, “Only smoke one at a time.” It’s still a cold case file with the local police. They believe no one wants to admit that Chris could possibly be their child.

18. Yoda

October 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Wallace needs to be smacked down.

October 25, 2019 at 11:30 am

Chris Wallace is a toxic pile of crap. Ugly, stinky, and worthless…

20. JoeyP

October 26, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I guess Megyn Kelly WOULD make a good fit at FOX. She is as disreputable as they are. FOX is going down hill F A S T. Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

21. Kristophe

October 30, 2019 at 4:30 am

Never trust someone who lies for a living!
    Punk wouldn’t make a pimple on a Journalists Azz!

• Bill

November 3, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Tell this little runt to go sit in the closet before someone flushes hin down the tolite

22. Nick Bustamante

November 4, 2019 at 2:29 am

Fox….Needs to fire immediately that SOB Wallace so he can go work for peanuts at CNN,,,,

23. MKM

November 4, 2019 at 3:02 am

I wouldn’t watch Cris Wallace if I was paid to do it. He is a piece of never Trumper crap. It is about time Fox News starts cleaning house with all their worthless DemoRats. Shepherd Smith was a good start but there are so many more who that need to go. When their ASSHOLES come on I either change the channel or turn off the TV. As far as I am concerned they could get rid of Geraldo Rivera also. All he wants to do is argue. If its a beautiful summer day he would say no it isn’t it’s raining and cold. Just to be a prick. I don’t watch him anymore either. If Fox News don’t get their act together soon I will be listening to conservative radio more.

24. Selma

November 4, 2019 at 4:11 am

Chris Wallace needs to be fired. judge Napalatono, Juan Williams, Chris Hawn, all these freaks need to go. People refuse to watch these idiots. They need to join CNN.

An NBC anchor lost his mind with an attack that affects every Trump supporter in America

The mainstream media can’t go a day without attacking President Trump and his supporters.

Recent numbers show that their Trump coverage is 96% negative.

And an NBC anchor lost his mind with a new attack that affects every Trump supporter in America.

With every day that goes by, the mainstream media finds a new reason to attack President Trump.

Their latest means of attack has been through the fake impeachment inquiry being led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

And NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd went on an unhinged rant about how Trump supporters are “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

During the 12:00 p.m. ET hour break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, the journalists anchoring NBC’s special coverage complained that House Democrats hadn’t made a strong enough case for President Trump’s removal from office and even suggested the media were being too soft on Trump. Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd particularly wailed about the President’s supporters “not accepting the premise” of impeachment.

“You have to make the case that you cannot trust him to hold his office,” Todd advised Democrats. “If they’re gonna make it a case for removal, that’s the case you have to make,” he added. Chief foreign affairs correspondent and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell dismissed “the main Republican argument” to “let the voters decide” Trump’s fate in the 2020 election by touting “the argument that the voters can’t decide because it won’t be a fair fight.”

Later in the panel discussion, Nightly News anchor Lester Holt worried: “Have Democrats taken into account that this is a president who has a different set of rules in many ways?” He noted that Trump has “done a lot of things that have shocked and surprised people.

Todd launched into rant against the President’s supporters over them refusing to accept media and Democrat efforts to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

Trump supporters know exactly what the premise of impeachment is.

And unlike the mainstream media, they understand that the entire premise is based on a hoax perpetrated by a fake “whistleblower” whose claims are completely unfounded.

Do you think impeachment is a hoax?

Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance in a shocking act of betrayal

During Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for President, Fox News was the only network fair to him.

But in recent months, the network has rapidly shifted from its roots, and has started looking more like CNN.

And Fox News officially joined the anti-Trump resistance with this latest act of betrayal.

The most shocking figure at Fox News to turn on President Trump is judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

He was once a major Trump ally, and came to his defense against the Deep State on a regular basis.

But in recent months he has changed, reportedly following Trump refusing to nominate him to serve on the Supreme Court.

In a recent segment, Napolitano went on a massive rant, claiming that Trump is unfit to be President.

He cites a number of Left-wing talking points and fake news claims to make his argument.

Breitbart reports:

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox Nation’s “Liberty File,” Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano questioned if President Donald Trump is unfit to serve in the White House.

Napolitano said, “In nearly three years in office, President Donald Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians there, and sent 2,000 American troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional authorization or declaration of war.”

He continued, “He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself, but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution — the Constitution! At the outset of his presidency, Trump took the presidential oath of office, promising that he would faithfully execute his obligation to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. James Madison, the scrivener of the Constitution, insisted that the word faithfully be in the presidential oath and that the oath itself be in the Constitution to remind presidents to enforce laws and comply with constitutional Provisions whether they agree with them or not.”

His statement would not be surprising if they came from somebody like Rachel Maddow or Brian Stelter.

But Napolitano used to be a major ally to the President, and was someone Trump would praise on his Twitter page.

Needless to say, that will almost certainly never happen again.

Will you ever watch Andrew Napolitano again?

This whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe

The Fake News Media has made it their mission to protect the identity of the so-called whistleblower” that kicked off the phony Ukraine scandal.

So-called “journalists” accused Donald Trump, Jr. of committing a felony by tweeting out an article that had the name of the so-called “whistleblower” in it.

But then this whistleblower got fired for one reason you won’t believe.

For all the fake news talk of protecting the so-called “whistleblower’s” identity to protect them from retaliation, the so-called “mainstream” media could not wait to out and punish a whistleblower that made news networks look bad.

ABC News was turned upside down when Project Veritas aired a clip of anchor Amy Robach explaining how ABC spiked her story that would have exposed accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes back in 2016.

In a matter of days, ABC tracked down the identity of the whistleblower and found out this employee was now at CBS News.

ABC informed CBS of this fact and CBS swiftly fired the whistleblower in retaliation.

Mediaite reports:

CBS has fired a former ABC News employee after receiving word they were the person who leaked a video of anchor Amy Robach venting about a scrapped story about Jeffrey Epstein.

Journalist Yashar Ali was the first to report the news that ABC had discovered the source of the leak, writing “ABC News executives know who the former employee is but don’t know if that person leaked the footage to Project Veritas, the right-wing activist group, or if they shared it with others who leaked the footage” and that the employee now worked at CBS.

The Fake News Media refuses to reveal the identity of the so-called “whistleblower” – who is alleged to be former Biden associate Eric Ciaramella – because they know Ciaramella is a partisan hack and exposing his identity will expose the fact that filing his phony whistleblower complaint was a partisan takedown of President Trump.