Donald Trump

Fox News Channel’s latest attack on Donald Trump stunned viewers into silence

Fox News Channel’s programming decisions continue to puzzle many Americans.

The network appears to be shifting left during it’s “straight news” programming.

And Fox News Channel’s latest attack on Donald Trump stunned viewers into silence .

President Trump surprised the military, the American people and the Fake News Media by making a surprise Thanksgiving visit to Afghanistan to serve a holiday dinner for the troops stationed there and announce a restart to peace talks to finally end America’s longest war.

It was a feel-good moment for the President and all Americans.

But on “Fox News Sunday” contributor Juan Williams ripped the visit as a “photo op” and resurrected the fake scandal from last year about President Trump waiting until his second year in office to visit a war zone.

Breitbart reports:

On this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” panelist Juan Williams said President Donald Trump’s Thanksgiving trip to visit U.S. troops in Afghanistan looked like a “photo-op.”

Williams said, “The other part of the political spin is that with Trump, it seemed —and I think this is why you had the thought, I certainly had it, it looks like a photo op. Remember, he had gone to visit any war zone until last year. He was criticized for it. This is his first visit to Afghanistan, our longest war, 2,000 plus Americans dead. He had no preparation. He e talked about a cease-fire, but his military people said we know nothing about any cease-fire with the Taliban, and the Taliban said they know nothing about a cease-fire.”

“He then talked about negotiations with the Taliban, and again, his own diplomats said we know nothing about any ongoing talks with the Taliban,” he added. “The president canceled talks with the Taliban last September if you’ll recall after they were engaged in a violent incident.”

Fake news CNN and MSNBC can be expected to smear the President and spin positive stories about Trump in the most negative light possible.

But viewers expect fair and balanced coverage from Fox News.

And on Sunday they didn’t meet that standard.

1. Lawrence OBrien

December 2, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I wouldn’t put much stock in this. Juan is the “house” democrat and has been such for a long time. Fox has a couple loose cannons running around who seem determined to detract (whenever possible) from the President Trump victories — they REALLY don’t amount to much :^)

2. Peter Johnson

December 2, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I do not understand why you are surprised. Juan Williams has made it clear he hates The President. He NEVER has a good word to say about him. Juan is good for Greg and Watters to make fun of, that is all. He should be on CNN, or, I forgot, he got fired by CNN and nobody else would take him. Fox has to have a few liberals just so they can say “fair and balanced”, Juan is one their tokens.

3. Debbie Downer

December 2, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Fox has Chris Wallace too, whom I think is fair and balanced.
    I saw him on Fox calling out Democrat congressman Hakeem Jeffries during an interview.
    Chris Wallace is not moving to the left or biased from what I’ve seen.

4. Richard

December 2, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Juan Williams is a fill in to show the viewers how unfounded the democrats positions are. Any person (even a “journalist”) should have an open mind and let the truth come in at least 50 %. Every thing the democrats accused Pres. Trump of is what the dems actually did (Joe Biden’s Extortion of Ukraine, the DNC funding the “Steele Dossier”, All of Bill Clinton’s corruption, The Clinton Foundation, Hillary’s “pay for play’ use of the Sexretary of State Office, All of Hillary’s scandals, and the top dog of them all, snoop-dog Obama who is so much in favor with the Media that they don’t even think he is capable of all the BS he dumped on the U.S. !!!!!! WOW ARE WE SCREWED UP OR WHAT ?

5. Amargomate

December 2, 2019 at 10:16 pm

We are not stunned into silence. We are quietly changing the channel.
    Our family now watch OAN.
    Fox News only from 8 PM to 11 PM… daily.
    On the weekends.. Levin, Gut and the Judge… that’s it…
    The rest of their programing is just rubish…

6. Don

December 2, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Debbie, better watch Chris Wallace a little closer. His reputation is balanced, but he’s leaning farther left.

7. Cliff

December 2, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Wallace is another “NeverTrumper” Do NOT be fooled.
    He has never been fair and balanced and that is the reason I turn the channel when he comes on.

8. TERRY

December 2, 2019 at 11:26 pm

WHEN JUAN STARTS TALKING, I STOP LISTENING!!!!!!

9. DD

December 2, 2019 at 11:38 pm

I hate Juan, Jessica Tarlov, Maria Harf, Chris Hahn, Fat Richard, and most of those on Sunday except Levin. These guys need to be shown the door at FOX, why they are there is a mystery to me same with Wallace, hope they all go soon back to CNN!

10. Dave

December 2, 2019 at 11:40 pm

11. Radone

December 2, 2019 at 11:55 pm

This Juan just can’t be satisfied. It does not mather what Trump does it is never good enough Had he not gone they would have something to say about that. Why can’t you just stfu and give the man a break. He is doing the best job considering he has demoasses watching his every move and jumping on his every word. I bet if you were president you would not be able to accomplish all that he has with all you Dems obstructing and attacking him at every move.

12. janet

December 2, 2019 at 11:57 pm

juan Williams should leave and take cris Wallace with him.

13. Michael DiBenedetto

December 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I never listen to Juan Williams because he is so far left that, as with other democrats, facts are ignored and convoluted to suit his narrow minded narrative.

14. Edward Pruett

December 3, 2019 at 12:06 am

Ihave not watched Fox News in a few years. They got some crutch caught between their legs and never let go. They have been in the same category as Nancy Pelosi recently and this may push them ahead of Ms Pelosi.

15. William Burke, Jr.

December 3, 2019 at 12:11 am

You’re quite right. Juan Williams manages to make a complete liberal ass of himself everyday on The Five. One day Greg Gutfeld really got upset at him for intimating that he (Greg) was a pro-Nazi Hitler lover. Greg was furious and yelled loudly at Williams, who responded “Oh, my God”. Williams does have a tough job, being the only left wing liberal on the show, but I still hate his anti-Trump guts. A lot of wha the says against Trump are out and out lies or just very liberal statements. He always starts his objection comments with, “OH, blah blah blah”.

16. Shelba J Holmes

December 3, 2019 at 12:54 am

Williams is a blithering idiot. I cannot stand his whining and his blind support of outrageous Democrat conduct.

17. FERNANDO ORTIZ

December 3, 2019 at 1:01 am

CORRECT JUAN WILLIAMS IS A FAR LEFT DEMOCRAT WHO HATES PRESIDENT TRUMP HE HAS BEEN NEGATIVE ON ALL ISSUES ABOUT THE PRESIDENT HE HAS BEEN DOING THAT SINCE DAY ONE AND SO HAS CHRIS WALLIS AND A FEW OTHERS THEY SHOULD STICK TO THE FACTS THE REAL FACTS NOT ADDING TO IT BY CONFUSING THE ISSUES WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL TAKE

18. Hurley Henson

December 3, 2019 at 1:02 am

Must not be watching much then Debbie. Chris Wallace hates and despises Trump and all other conservatives.

19. Debbie Downer

December 3, 2019 at 1:09 am

He was when I watched him that time Cliff. Sorry to disagree with you.

20. ava

December 3, 2019 at 1:11 am

GET RID OF WILLIAMS. He’s a disgusting democrat.

21. JoeyP

December 3, 2019 at 1:28 am

Juan WILLIAMS wouldn’t know what the TRUTH was if it SLAPPED him upside the head. He OBVIOUSLY doesn’t know what he is talking about. FOX NEWS should KNOW better than to allow some “empty talking head” to be saying something THIS ridiculous.. It looks like FOX NEWS has NO standards ANYMORE. They’re really a SAD NETWORK now, and I believe they will PAY for it. Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

22. Hatti Nuff

December 3, 2019 at 1:32 am

This is no surprise! Not only did I stop watching Chris Wallace, but change the channel whenever Whiney Juan comes on!

23. Sandra Shoop

December 3, 2019 at 1:32 am

When Juan Williams starts talking, we always hit the MUTE button… have done that for a long time. Don’t know why he is still tolerated on there. He is nothing but an instigator.. definitely NOT a journalist!

24. william couch

December 3, 2019 at 1:40 am

JUANNNNIE IS A POS!! He was fired from NPR!!! That tells you a lot about his personality!!

25. Denis

December 3, 2019 at 1:57 am

Jaunito has an IQ of -3,000.

26. Alan V

December 3, 2019 at 2:16 am

I agree and thank my lucky stars I have a mute button on my remote. I will probably wear it out because of Williams and Napolitano, and increasingly Wallace.His father was a disgrace and I hope Chris doesn’t get there, but he seems to be trying!

27. Ruth Cooper

December 3, 2019 at 2:30 am

I have written many, many times to the “Five” about Juan “trump Hater” Williams. Doesn’t do any good. Thank goodness for the remote button. I have about worn it out when the whiner Juan comes on. A definite POS. Fox has certainly changed since the sons took over. They are slowly losing their viewers. Having to put up with Napolitano, Chris Wallace, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov and worst of all Juan Williams is getting to be too much to tolerate. Goodbye Fox News. OAN here I come.

28. Shelba

December 3, 2019 at 3:04 am

You will see fox move even further to the left, the people who own CNN bought Fox when it came up for sale, the sons of the owner is now in charge of Fox

29. rICHARD

December 3, 2019 at 3:13 am

Juan is one of the so called “balancers” that FOX tolerates to give the viewers a look at what the far left is thinking. What really pisses me off is that Juan and the other “balancers” spew the demo party line like they have no thoughts of their own. Anyone with an IQ of 50 can see the lies and distortions in the demo party spin on events. Where was all their insight and better than your intelligence when the crooked Obama administration was in control. And this soft coup planned by Obama’s intelligence agencies (CIA, DOJ, FBI, NSC, DOS) is not very sophisticated. It is being uncovered by the right wing journalists and it reads like a dime comic book. Under the Democrat leadership, the House of Representatives have spent the last three years investigating President Trump and following the far lefts dreams and fairy tales all the while looking away from the real conspiracies committed by the democrats (H Clinton, Holder, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Orr, WJ Clinton, B. Obuma, etc., etc)! U G H ! !

30. Janice Prescott

December 3, 2019 at 3:21 am

JUAN WILLIAMS IS THE BIGGEST JERK THAT EVER LIVED, AND WHY FOX NEWS KEEPS HIM IS BEYOND ME. He has never had a nice thing to say about President Trump, and he never will. I think the other 4 people on the 5 actually get embarrassed when he opens his leftist ugly mouth. No one really listens to him. I for one mute him or turn to another channel until he’s finished with his BS.

31. JOHN HOLDEN

December 3, 2019 at 4:04 am

Juan Williams is nothing but a demonRAT, with delusions of grandeur!! He has his head so far up Obama’s as$ you can’t tell where Obama stops and Juan starts!! Nothing coming out of Juan’s mouth is the truth just like all the demonRATS they can’t handle the truth, because they have never been exposed to it!!

32. Carl Smith

December 3, 2019 at 4:20 am

Ever hear of a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? Juan Owes his Career to Roger Ailes who made FOX NEWS what it once was–Fair & Balanced. The spawn of Rupert are Liberal and thier wives very much miss being invited to the A list Cocktail parties so LURCH and Brother are slowly moving FOX to opening the hen house door and inviting the PROGRESSIVES to be as open as the LGBYQXYZ crowd. This is COMMON in 2nd Generation inheritors of a thriving business. BTW their is an album by Duality about “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” released in 2014. The lyrics are so 2020 that If I printed them here I would be banned for HONESTY.

33. michael zitterman

December 3, 2019 at 6:30 am

Williams is intelligent but it is wasted by his massive bias against Trump.

michael zitterman
    [email protected]

December 3, 2019 at 8:09 am

Juan Williams is the designated liberal on “Fox and Friends.” And he is a good choice because he is so ineffectual as to be no more than a good punching bag. Juan Williams is a well paid straight man – a foil to allow more effective exposition of solid conservative viewpoints.

35. jj

December 3, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Juan is a putz!

December 3, 2019 at 2:19 pm

The News Media and “ALL” Media Outlets are of the DEVIL! They are a controlled entity and are directed by “the god” (which means Allah, ask any Muslim) of this world! They report worldly events and are skewered and usually LIE about what is or is not! The media has NO desire for the TRUTH, except when it furthers their lies! The Media is in the Pockets of Politicians and govt! They are paid by these above and say what they are told to say, because of the “LOVE” of money” 1 Tim 6:10 KJV ONLY Here are the Biblical verses to PROVE what I say..2 Corinthians 4:4/and Ephesians 2:2 KJV says “the god” of this world, and “the prince of the power of the air” (Media-TV/Radio etc (by the air) and to further back this up, see Matt 4:8-10KJV Jesus Christ Himself acknowledged the FACT that Satan did have charge over the govt’s of this world and the Media and the financial aspects of this world by NOT refuting that Satan said “ALL this will I give thee”…If it wasn’t his to give, he couldn’t have given it!

37. Barbara J Zahn

December 3, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I have thought for a loooong while that Fox News needs to get RID of Juan Williams! I understand the ‘fair & balanced’ as it’s important to hear both sides, but Williams is vitriol and obnoxious. Whenever he appears I turn off your show.

38. Barbara J Zahn

December 3, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Wallace’s dad was a blatant liberal left Democrat!

39. Phil

December 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm

I like that, J-wand is the house democrat and his forte is slamming the President so pay him no mind.

40. barto

December 3, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I think that those of us who still watch FOX have known how ULTRA-LIBERAL Juan Williams has been since day one and he has only gotten worse…..however, those that have surprised us more recently are NEIL CAVUTO, CHRIS WALLACE AND BRETT BAIER who all seem to be ‘TILTED LEFT’ these days and I base that on their apparent DISLIKE of President TRUMP…..what I do when any of them are on, is switch channels to anything whereas I don’t have to look at nor listen to them!

41. John

December 3, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Jaun Willliams is a punk plain and simple.

42. Chip Canterbury

December 3, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I also turn the channel.

December 3, 2019 at 8:09 pm

It would appear Juan Williams is a Racist, he has a Halfbreed family.

44. jack schmidt

December 3, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Juan is an idiot , he hates Trump and will say anything to make him look bad . I watch the 5 and to many times I want to throw a show at the TV when Juan spouts his lies . look at the one incident when Juan went on about Trump and good old Greg popped up and said ” your an idiot that’s not true ” good for Greg and Jesse . the support guests on the show also seem to not like Juans remarks , as far as am concerened Juan should be off the show and FOX should go back to the way they have been . did someone buy them ?

45. Bob

December 4, 2019 at 3:59 am

Plus, Juan Williams is a racist. If you do not believe me, just listen to what he says everyday. He always accuses someone of being a racist; mostly President Trump, who is definitely not a racist. I disregard anything Juan has to say, and there are others on FOX that deserve the same treatment. You know, people like Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Donna Brazile, Martha MacCallum, Bret Bairt, Shannon Bream, and sometimes Geraldo Rivera. Wow, now that I write their names down, they are the majority of the people on FOX. Fox has definite turned left since that ignorant, left-wing, RINO, Paul Ryan was hired. Time to get another network; one devoted to being fair and balanced again because FOX is no longer fair and balanced.

46. xconcern

December 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm

You must have only watched one time then because I rarely hear Wallace say anything good about our President !

47. Amargomate

December 4, 2019 at 10:04 pm

OAN and NEW MAX . IN DIRECT TV they are channels 347 and 349 respectively.
    OAN is like Fox News used to be.
    Fox News now only from 8 pm to 11 pm. The rest is rubbish.

48. Mary

December 4, 2019 at 11:37 pm

The simple solution for this is to either change the channel, or try another news channel. No sense having to lies and derogatory remarks.

49. WhiteFalcon

December 5, 2019 at 12:18 am

FOX NEWS has been turning to crap ever since Disney bought them They have been losing viewers steadly for quite some time, and they stay in front all the tiem because the so called MSM are losing viewers faster than FOX. I used to watch FOX all the time, but now I watch NEWSMAX because I believe they do a better job of telling it like it is. Tucker and Shawn and Laura and Judge Jeannine and maybe Sannon Bream as well do a good job, but the daytime bunch is slipping, badly.

50. Don Fisher

December 6, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Chris wouldn’t even be pimple on his father’s butt.
    He just can’t seem to think straight.

51. Maryann

December 6, 2019 at 11:29 pm

What channels on Comcast/Xfinity?

52. Barbara J Zahn

December 6, 2019 at 11:35 pm

As soon as Juan Williams comes on I turn Fox News off. I understand their policy of ‘Fair & Balanced’ but Williams carries it TOOOOO far!

53. SR WILLIAMS

December 7, 2019 at 12:03 am

Juan Williams is a joke. He throws out “facts” … statistics…. he must make them up … And the problem he never knows when to shut up….

54. Amargomate

December 7, 2019 at 1:33 am

Check the web site…

55. Richard

December 7, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I agree. I love to watch the FIVE but Juan needs to go. He thinks former President Obama was a Saint he could do no wrong. He never gives President Trump credit for anything he does for our Country. He is like the rest of the Democratic he HATE the President.

56. margaret morris

December 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Juan Williams has never had a good thing to say about Trump. I have never trusted him. He tells Lies and is a Jerk. He doesn’t care what the FACTS are!!! If anyone has any faith in this man you are as STUPID as he is. Wake up Americans this is our life on the line.

57. Mary

December 10, 2019 at 8:59 pm

You forgot ,Chris Wallace the back stabber.

58. Culper Ring

December 11, 2019 at 5:54 am

Why does nobody know anything about a cease-fire except Donald Trump? Trump either has divulged information only intended to be known by the President of the United States or is being disingenuous.

59. Spike

December 23, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Juan is paid to be the fair side of programs that are basically conservative and/or to simply give the liberal view on a news program. He used to be more inclined to just tell the truth about an issue, even if it wasn’t the Liberal Line . . . I think he was told that isn’t his job. No matter what he thinks about a specific issue, his job is to give the other side’s view! Heavens sake, he has all sorts of ‘white” grandchildren and even he is surely mixed race – I don’t think he overstates racism. What is true or not true about his issues with what the president said? But shame on him for accusing him of just going for a photo op – the military seems to be very pleased with his leadership, generally and it gave those guys a lift. Nobody was worse than Obama with the photo-op stuff. I think of one of his first moves when he got up nearly in the dead of night to go be there when flagged draped caskets were returned with service folks killed in battle and very conveniently there were plenty of news/media folks there to record it. He had a history of eschewing patriotic symbols and wanted to counter that.

The last person CNN ever suspected called them out for this giant anti-Trump lie

Even though Donald Trump is out of office, CNN is still attacking Trump with falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

This time it blew up in CNN’s face.

And the last person CNN ever suspected called them out for this giant anti-Trump lie.

The Biden administration came into office promising 100 million shots in 100 days.

To accomplish this goal, all the Biden administration has to do is maintain the pace of vaccinations administered across America during the last week of the Trump administration.

That’s not a heavy lift.

But to make it seem like Biden actually accomplished something, an unnamed Biden administration source leaked to CNN the false claim that the Trump administration left no vaccination distribution plan behind.

CNN’s fake news activist MJ Lee “reported”:

“There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch,” one source said.

Another source described the moment that it became clear the Biden administration would have to essentially start from “square one” because there simply was no plan as: “Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence.”

If Lee bothered to take three seconds to think about what her source told her, she would have dismissed this as spin and lies.

When the Biden administration took over, 36 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine reached the states and 16 million shots were administered.

These doses of vaccine did not just appear by a teleportation spell, the Trump administration had a plan in place to ship vaccines to the states.

Lee’s laziness and incurious reporting was also exposed by none other than Dr. Fauci who called the CNN story bunk in a White House press briefing.

“We’re certainly not starting from scratch, because there is activity going on in the distribution,” Fauci declared.

“I mean we’re coming in with fresh ideas, but also some ideas with . . . the previous administration. You can’t say it was absolutely not usable at all,” Fauci added.

Lee responded on social media by trying to label Fauci as a “Trump holdover” to give the impression to readers that Fauci was actually a subversive working to cover for Trump and that Americans should take what he says with a grain of salt.

But Lee’s report also showed how CNN will work as a disinformation loop for the Biden administration to report lies and spin as fact.

Donald Trump

CNN lied about one important move the Trump administration made

CNN has been spreading falsehoods about Donald Trump for four years.

They were one of the main purveyors of the Russiagate hoax.

Now CNN lied about one important move the Trump administration made.

In the waning days of Donald Trump’s presidency, he issued the “1776 Report,” a rebuke to the fraudulent history of the “1619 Project” presented by New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones.

Historians Left, Right, and Center blasted the alternative history of the 1619 so much so that Hannah-Jones later admitted it wasn’t intended to be taken as entirely factual.

The “1776 Report” called for schools to teach history from an accurate point of view that acknowledged the good and bad as opposed to the “1619 Project,” which falsely argued that America was founded with slavery as a core tenet.

CNN was so frustrated by the non-woke interpretation of the “1776 Report,” they wrote the following headline: “Trump administration issues racist school curriculum report on MLK day.”

In the eyes of the Left, it’s “racist” to say that America was not founded as a slavocracy.

CNN wrote, “A commission stood up by President Donald Trump as a rebuttal to schools applying a more accurate history curriculum around slavery in the US issued its inflammatory report on Monday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day.”

This is laughable considering many historians have debunked the “1619 Project” up and down.

Also, it’s the Left who no longer believes in Martin Luther King’s vision of judging people by the content of their character.

CNN continued, “Trump announced that he was establishing the commission last fall, following a slew of Black Lives Matter demonstrations across the country. He blamed the school curriculum for violence that resulted from some of the protests, saying that ‘the left-wing rioting and mayhem are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools.’”

Trump is completely correct about the rioting being an outgrowth of decades of far-left propaganda.

The leaders of Black Lives Matter described themselves as “trained Marxists.”

Two of the most assigned texts in college today are The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, and A People’s History of the United States by socialist historian Howard Zinn.

College campuses have been overrun with radical Left thinking.

A survey at Harvard, for example, showed that 80% of faculty are liberal to very liberal, 19% are moderate, and only 1% are conservative.

Similar breakdowns can be found in most colleges in the country, and that has trickled down to K-12 education.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

Donald Trump

A top CNN host shocked everyone by admitting one truth about Donald Trump

CNN attempted to boost its ratings by becoming the “Orange Man Bad” channel.

The network has an entire roster of reporters taking cheap shots at Donald Trump.

But a top CNN host shocked everyone by admitting one truth about Trump.

Every once in a while, a reporter on CNN will break ranks and tell the truth.

That’s what happened when host Fareed Zakaria made an admission about Trump and the Russians.

For four years, the Democrats and their allies in the Fake News Media have slandered Trump as compromised by the Russians; Congressman Eric Swalwell even called Trump a Russian agent.

But Zakaria admitted that the Trump administration had not been soft on Russia.

The host left viewers stunned when he said, “You know, the dirty little secret about the Trump administration was that while Donald Trump had clearly had a kind of soft spot for Putin, the Trump Administration was pretty tough on the Russians. They armed Ukraine, they armed the Poles. They extended NATO operations and exercises in ways that even the Obama Administration had not done.”

The actions of the Trump administration belie the narrative that Trump was under the thumb of Vladimir Putin.

The bogus narrative was all based on opposition research created at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

Russia fever didn’t truly begin until Clinton lost the election and needed a justification as to why.

The Russiagate hoax was also used as a pretext for the outgoing Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign.

It’s amazing how the Democrats suddenly became ultra-hawks on Russia when many within the party were conciliatory – and in some instances traitorous – in favor of the Soviet Union.

The country could’ve used this level of vigilance during the Cold War when actual communists were infiltrating the U.S. State Department.

Currently, bellicose relations with Russia spurred by the Democrats are a huge distraction from the greater threat of China.

Sadly, Zakaria’s admission comes too late.

The Democrat Media Complex spent four years whipping up the country into a frenzy about Russia.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow even suggested Putin could kill millions of Americans by shutting down the U.S. power grid in the middle of a cold snap.

Even after the two-year Mueller investigation turned up nothing, the Russia narrative persists.

Hopefully, more people on the Left will start to tell the truth.

Pants on Fire Official Polling

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.