Donald Trump

Fox News Channel’s latest attack on Donald Trump stunned viewers into silence

Fox News Channel’s programming decisions continue to puzzle many Americans.

The network appears to be shifting left during it’s “straight news” programming.

And Fox News Channel’s latest attack on Donald Trump stunned viewers into silence .

President Trump surprised the military, the American people and the Fake News Media by making a surprise Thanksgiving visit to Afghanistan to serve a holiday dinner for the troops stationed there and announce a restart to peace talks to finally end America’s longest war.

It was a feel-good moment for the President and all Americans.

But on “Fox News Sunday” contributor Juan Williams ripped the visit as a “photo op” and resurrected the fake scandal from last year about President Trump waiting until his second year in office to visit a war zone.

Breitbart reports:

On this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” panelist Juan Williams said President Donald Trump’s Thanksgiving trip to visit U.S. troops in Afghanistan looked like a “photo-op.”

Williams said, “The other part of the political spin is that with Trump, it seemed —and I think this is why you had the thought, I certainly had it, it looks like a photo op. Remember, he had gone to visit any war zone until last year. He was criticized for it. This is his first visit to Afghanistan, our longest war, 2,000 plus Americans dead. He had no preparation. He e talked about a cease-fire, but his military people said we know nothing about any cease-fire with the Taliban, and the Taliban said they know nothing about a cease-fire.”

“He then talked about negotiations with the Taliban, and again, his own diplomats said we know nothing about any ongoing talks with the Taliban,” he added. “The president canceled talks with the Taliban last September if you’ll recall after they were engaged in a violent incident.”

Fake news CNN and MSNBC can be expected to smear the President and spin positive stories about Trump in the most negative light possible.

But viewers expect fair and balanced coverage from Fox News.

And on Sunday they didn’t meet that standard.

1. Lawrence OBrien

December 2, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I wouldn’t put much stock in this. Juan is the “house” democrat and has been such for a long time. Fox has a couple loose cannons running around who seem determined to detract (whenever possible) from the President Trump victories — they REALLY don’t amount to much :^)

2. Peter Johnson

December 2, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I do not understand why you are surprised. Juan Williams has made it clear he hates The President. He NEVER has a good word to say about him. Juan is good for Greg and Watters to make fun of, that is all. He should be on CNN, or, I forgot, he got fired by CNN and nobody else would take him. Fox has to have a few liberals just so they can say “fair and balanced”, Juan is one their tokens.

3. Debbie Downer

December 2, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Fox has Chris Wallace too, whom I think is fair and balanced.
    I saw him on Fox calling out Democrat congressman Hakeem Jeffries during an interview.
    Chris Wallace is not moving to the left or biased from what I’ve seen.

4. Richard

December 2, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Juan Williams is a fill in to show the viewers how unfounded the democrats positions are. Any person (even a “journalist”) should have an open mind and let the truth come in at least 50 %. Every thing the democrats accused Pres. Trump of is what the dems actually did (Joe Biden’s Extortion of Ukraine, the DNC funding the “Steele Dossier”, All of Bill Clinton’s corruption, The Clinton Foundation, Hillary’s “pay for play’ use of the Sexretary of State Office, All of Hillary’s scandals, and the top dog of them all, snoop-dog Obama who is so much in favor with the Media that they don’t even think he is capable of all the BS he dumped on the U.S. !!!!!! WOW ARE WE SCREWED UP OR WHAT ?

5. Amargomate

December 2, 2019 at 10:16 pm

We are not stunned into silence. We are quietly changing the channel.
    Our family now watch OAN.
    Fox News only from 8 PM to 11 PM… daily.
    On the weekends.. Levin, Gut and the Judge… that’s it…
    The rest of their programing is just rubish…

6. Don

December 2, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Debbie, better watch Chris Wallace a little closer. His reputation is balanced, but he’s leaning farther left.

7. Cliff

December 2, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Wallace is another “NeverTrumper” Do NOT be fooled.
    He has never been fair and balanced and that is the reason I turn the channel when he comes on.

8. TERRY

December 2, 2019 at 11:26 pm

WHEN JUAN STARTS TALKING, I STOP LISTENING!!!!!!

9. DD

December 2, 2019 at 11:38 pm

I hate Juan, Jessica Tarlov, Maria Harf, Chris Hahn, Fat Richard, and most of those on Sunday except Levin. These guys need to be shown the door at FOX, why they are there is a mystery to me same with Wallace, hope they all go soon back to CNN!

10. Dave

December 2, 2019 at 11:40 pm

11. Radone

December 2, 2019 at 11:55 pm

This Juan just can’t be satisfied. It does not mather what Trump does it is never good enough Had he not gone they would have something to say about that. Why can’t you just stfu and give the man a break. He is doing the best job considering he has demoasses watching his every move and jumping on his every word. I bet if you were president you would not be able to accomplish all that he has with all you Dems obstructing and attacking him at every move.

12. janet

December 2, 2019 at 11:57 pm

juan Williams should leave and take cris Wallace with him.

13. Michael DiBenedetto

December 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm

I never listen to Juan Williams because he is so far left that, as with other democrats, facts are ignored and convoluted to suit his narrow minded narrative.

14. Edward Pruett

December 3, 2019 at 12:06 am

Ihave not watched Fox News in a few years. They got some crutch caught between their legs and never let go. They have been in the same category as Nancy Pelosi recently and this may push them ahead of Ms Pelosi.

15. William Burke, Jr.

December 3, 2019 at 12:11 am

You’re quite right. Juan Williams manages to make a complete liberal ass of himself everyday on The Five. One day Greg Gutfeld really got upset at him for intimating that he (Greg) was a pro-Nazi Hitler lover. Greg was furious and yelled loudly at Williams, who responded “Oh, my God”. Williams does have a tough job, being the only left wing liberal on the show, but I still hate his anti-Trump guts. A lot of wha the says against Trump are out and out lies or just very liberal statements. He always starts his objection comments with, “OH, blah blah blah”.

16. Shelba J Holmes

December 3, 2019 at 12:54 am

Williams is a blithering idiot. I cannot stand his whining and his blind support of outrageous Democrat conduct.

17. FERNANDO ORTIZ

December 3, 2019 at 1:01 am

CORRECT JUAN WILLIAMS IS A FAR LEFT DEMOCRAT WHO HATES PRESIDENT TRUMP HE HAS BEEN NEGATIVE ON ALL ISSUES ABOUT THE PRESIDENT HE HAS BEEN DOING THAT SINCE DAY ONE AND SO HAS CHRIS WALLIS AND A FEW OTHERS THEY SHOULD STICK TO THE FACTS THE REAL FACTS NOT ADDING TO IT BY CONFUSING THE ISSUES WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL TAKE

18. Hurley Henson

December 3, 2019 at 1:02 am

Must not be watching much then Debbie. Chris Wallace hates and despises Trump and all other conservatives.

19. Debbie Downer

December 3, 2019 at 1:09 am

He was when I watched him that time Cliff. Sorry to disagree with you.

20. ava

December 3, 2019 at 1:11 am

GET RID OF WILLIAMS. He’s a disgusting democrat.

21. JoeyP

December 3, 2019 at 1:28 am

Juan WILLIAMS wouldn’t know what the TRUTH was if it SLAPPED him upside the head. He OBVIOUSLY doesn’t know what he is talking about. FOX NEWS should KNOW better than to allow some “empty talking head” to be saying something THIS ridiculous.. It looks like FOX NEWS has NO standards ANYMORE. They’re really a SAD NETWORK now, and I believe they will PAY for it. Team Trump and his allies 2020 – KAGA (Keep America Great Again).

22. Hatti Nuff

December 3, 2019 at 1:32 am

This is no surprise! Not only did I stop watching Chris Wallace, but change the channel whenever Whiney Juan comes on!

23. Sandra Shoop

December 3, 2019 at 1:32 am

When Juan Williams starts talking, we always hit the MUTE button… have done that for a long time. Don’t know why he is still tolerated on there. He is nothing but an instigator.. definitely NOT a journalist!

24. william couch

December 3, 2019 at 1:40 am

JUANNNNIE IS A POS!! He was fired from NPR!!! That tells you a lot about his personality!!

25. Denis

December 3, 2019 at 1:57 am

Jaunito has an IQ of -3,000.

26. Alan V

December 3, 2019 at 2:16 am

I agree and thank my lucky stars I have a mute button on my remote. I will probably wear it out because of Williams and Napolitano, and increasingly Wallace.His father was a disgrace and I hope Chris doesn’t get there, but he seems to be trying!

27. Ruth Cooper

December 3, 2019 at 2:30 am

I have written many, many times to the “Five” about Juan “trump Hater” Williams. Doesn’t do any good. Thank goodness for the remote button. I have about worn it out when the whiner Juan comes on. A definite POS. Fox has certainly changed since the sons took over. They are slowly losing their viewers. Having to put up with Napolitano, Chris Wallace, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov and worst of all Juan Williams is getting to be too much to tolerate. Goodbye Fox News. OAN here I come.

28. Shelba

December 3, 2019 at 3:04 am

You will see fox move even further to the left, the people who own CNN bought Fox when it came up for sale, the sons of the owner is now in charge of Fox

29. rICHARD

December 3, 2019 at 3:13 am

Juan is one of the so called “balancers” that FOX tolerates to give the viewers a look at what the far left is thinking. What really pisses me off is that Juan and the other “balancers” spew the demo party line like they have no thoughts of their own. Anyone with an IQ of 50 can see the lies and distortions in the demo party spin on events. Where was all their insight and better than your intelligence when the crooked Obama administration was in control. And this soft coup planned by Obama’s intelligence agencies (CIA, DOJ, FBI, NSC, DOS) is not very sophisticated. It is being uncovered by the right wing journalists and it reads like a dime comic book. Under the Democrat leadership, the House of Representatives have spent the last three years investigating President Trump and following the far lefts dreams and fairy tales all the while looking away from the real conspiracies committed by the democrats (H Clinton, Holder, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Orr, WJ Clinton, B. Obuma, etc., etc)! U G H ! !

30. Janice Prescott

December 3, 2019 at 3:21 am

JUAN WILLIAMS IS THE BIGGEST JERK THAT EVER LIVED, AND WHY FOX NEWS KEEPS HIM IS BEYOND ME. He has never had a nice thing to say about President Trump, and he never will. I think the other 4 people on the 5 actually get embarrassed when he opens his leftist ugly mouth. No one really listens to him. I for one mute him or turn to another channel until he’s finished with his BS.

31. JOHN HOLDEN

December 3, 2019 at 4:04 am

Juan Williams is nothing but a demonRAT, with delusions of grandeur!! He has his head so far up Obama’s as$ you can’t tell where Obama stops and Juan starts!! Nothing coming out of Juan’s mouth is the truth just like all the demonRATS they can’t handle the truth, because they have never been exposed to it!!

32. Carl Smith

December 3, 2019 at 4:20 am

Ever hear of a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing? Juan Owes his Career to Roger Ailes who made FOX NEWS what it once was–Fair & Balanced. The spawn of Rupert are Liberal and thier wives very much miss being invited to the A list Cocktail parties so LURCH and Brother are slowly moving FOX to opening the hen house door and inviting the PROGRESSIVES to be as open as the LGBYQXYZ crowd. This is COMMON in 2nd Generation inheritors of a thriving business. BTW their is an album by Duality about “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” released in 2014. The lyrics are so 2020 that If I printed them here I would be banned for HONESTY.

33. michael zitterman

December 3, 2019 at 6:30 am

Williams is intelligent but it is wasted by his massive bias against Trump.

michael zitterman
    [email protected]

December 3, 2019 at 8:09 am

Juan Williams is the designated liberal on “Fox and Friends.” And he is a good choice because he is so ineffectual as to be no more than a good punching bag. Juan Williams is a well paid straight man – a foil to allow more effective exposition of solid conservative viewpoints.

35. jj

December 3, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Juan is a putz!

December 3, 2019 at 2:19 pm

The News Media and “ALL” Media Outlets are of the DEVIL! They are a controlled entity and are directed by “the god” (which means Allah, ask any Muslim) of this world! They report worldly events and are skewered and usually LIE about what is or is not! The media has NO desire for the TRUTH, except when it furthers their lies! The Media is in the Pockets of Politicians and govt! They are paid by these above and say what they are told to say, because of the “LOVE” of money” 1 Tim 6:10 KJV ONLY Here are the Biblical verses to PROVE what I say..2 Corinthians 4:4/and Ephesians 2:2 KJV says “the god” of this world, and “the prince of the power of the air” (Media-TV/Radio etc (by the air) and to further back this up, see Matt 4:8-10KJV Jesus Christ Himself acknowledged the FACT that Satan did have charge over the govt’s of this world and the Media and the financial aspects of this world by NOT refuting that Satan said “ALL this will I give thee”…If it wasn’t his to give, he couldn’t have given it!

37. Barbara J Zahn

December 3, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I have thought for a loooong while that Fox News needs to get RID of Juan Williams! I understand the ‘fair & balanced’ as it’s important to hear both sides, but Williams is vitriol and obnoxious. Whenever he appears I turn off your show.

38. Barbara J Zahn

December 3, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Wallace’s dad was a blatant liberal left Democrat!

39. Phil

December 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm

I like that, J-wand is the house democrat and his forte is slamming the President so pay him no mind.

40. barto

December 3, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I think that those of us who still watch FOX have known how ULTRA-LIBERAL Juan Williams has been since day one and he has only gotten worse…..however, those that have surprised us more recently are NEIL CAVUTO, CHRIS WALLACE AND BRETT BAIER who all seem to be ‘TILTED LEFT’ these days and I base that on their apparent DISLIKE of President TRUMP…..what I do when any of them are on, is switch channels to anything whereas I don’t have to look at nor listen to them!

41. John

December 3, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Jaun Willliams is a punk plain and simple.

42. Chip Canterbury

December 3, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I also turn the channel.

December 3, 2019 at 8:09 pm

It would appear Juan Williams is a Racist, he has a Halfbreed family.

44. jack schmidt

December 3, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Juan is an idiot , he hates Trump and will say anything to make him look bad . I watch the 5 and to many times I want to throw a show at the TV when Juan spouts his lies . look at the one incident when Juan went on about Trump and good old Greg popped up and said ” your an idiot that’s not true ” good for Greg and Jesse . the support guests on the show also seem to not like Juans remarks , as far as am concerened Juan should be off the show and FOX should go back to the way they have been . did someone buy them ?

45. Bob

December 4, 2019 at 3:59 am

Plus, Juan Williams is a racist. If you do not believe me, just listen to what he says everyday. He always accuses someone of being a racist; mostly President Trump, who is definitely not a racist. I disregard anything Juan has to say, and there are others on FOX that deserve the same treatment. You know, people like Napolitano, Neil Cavuto, Donna Brazile, Martha MacCallum, Bret Bairt, Shannon Bream, and sometimes Geraldo Rivera. Wow, now that I write their names down, they are the majority of the people on FOX. Fox has definite turned left since that ignorant, left-wing, RINO, Paul Ryan was hired. Time to get another network; one devoted to being fair and balanced again because FOX is no longer fair and balanced.

46. xconcern

December 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm

You must have only watched one time then because I rarely hear Wallace say anything good about our President !

47. Amargomate

December 4, 2019 at 10:04 pm

OAN and NEW MAX . IN DIRECT TV they are channels 347 and 349 respectively.
    OAN is like Fox News used to be.
    Fox News now only from 8 pm to 11 pm. The rest is rubbish.

48. Mary

December 4, 2019 at 11:37 pm

The simple solution for this is to either change the channel, or try another news channel. No sense having to lies and derogatory remarks.

49. WhiteFalcon

December 5, 2019 at 12:18 am

FOX NEWS has been turning to crap ever since Disney bought them They have been losing viewers steadly for quite some time, and they stay in front all the tiem because the so called MSM are losing viewers faster than FOX. I used to watch FOX all the time, but now I watch NEWSMAX because I believe they do a better job of telling it like it is. Tucker and Shawn and Laura and Judge Jeannine and maybe Sannon Bream as well do a good job, but the daytime bunch is slipping, badly.

50. Don Fisher

December 6, 2019 at 11:23 pm

Chris wouldn’t even be pimple on his father’s butt.
    He just can’t seem to think straight.

51. Maryann

December 6, 2019 at 11:29 pm

What channels on Comcast/Xfinity?

52. Barbara J Zahn

December 6, 2019 at 11:35 pm

As soon as Juan Williams comes on I turn Fox News off. I understand their policy of ‘Fair & Balanced’ but Williams carries it TOOOOO far!

53. SR WILLIAMS

December 7, 2019 at 12:03 am

Juan Williams is a joke. He throws out “facts” … statistics…. he must make them up … And the problem he never knows when to shut up….

54. Amargomate

December 7, 2019 at 1:33 am

Check the web site…

55. Richard

December 7, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I agree. I love to watch the FIVE but Juan needs to go. He thinks former President Obama was a Saint he could do no wrong. He never gives President Trump credit for anything he does for our Country. He is like the rest of the Democratic he HATE the President.

56. margaret morris

December 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Juan Williams has never had a good thing to say about Trump. I have never trusted him. He tells Lies and is a Jerk. He doesn’t care what the FACTS are!!! If anyone has any faith in this man you are as STUPID as he is. Wake up Americans this is our life on the line.

57. Mary

December 10, 2019 at 8:59 pm

You forgot ,Chris Wallace the back stabber.

58. Culper Ring

December 11, 2019 at 5:54 am

Why does nobody know anything about a cease-fire except Donald Trump? Trump either has divulged information only intended to be known by the President of the United States or is being disingenuous.

59. Spike

December 23, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Juan is paid to be the fair side of programs that are basically conservative and/or to simply give the liberal view on a news program. He used to be more inclined to just tell the truth about an issue, even if it wasn’t the Liberal Line . . . I think he was told that isn’t his job. No matter what he thinks about a specific issue, his job is to give the other side’s view! Heavens sake, he has all sorts of ‘white” grandchildren and even he is surely mixed race – I don’t think he overstates racism. What is true or not true about his issues with what the president said? But shame on him for accusing him of just going for a photo op – the military seems to be very pleased with his leadership, generally and it gave those guys a lift. Nobody was worse than Obama with the photo-op stuff. I think of one of his first moves when he got up nearly in the dead of night to go be there when flagged draped caskets were returned with service folks killed in battle and very conveniently there were plenty of news/media folks there to record it. He had a history of eschewing patriotic symbols and wanted to counter that.

Donald Trump

Donald Trump is beginning to push back against the far-left Black Lives Matter political group.

As usual the Fake News Media is turning it into a racial controversy.

And Donald Trump said three words about Black Lives Matter that had all hell breaking loose.

Donald Trump blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for wanting to paint Black Lives Matter on the street in front of Trump Tower.

Trump tweeted that the Mayor was painting a “symbol of hate” on the streets as an insult to the men and women in uniform.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany separated the Black Lives Matter political movement – whose founders admit they are trained Marxists – from the sentiment that the lives of all black people matter.

But that nuance did not stop the hosts of ABC’s The View from slamming the President.

Whoopi Goldberg ripped Trump as out of touch by claiming none of the major brands on New York’s famed Fifth Avenue – where Trump Tower is located – complained.

“Now I just want to be clear, does the phrase Black Lives Matter — as a Black person, I’m just curious. Black Lives Matter, is that a symbol of hate to you, sir?” Goldberg asked. “Because I don’t hear Tiffany’s being upset about it. I don’t hear any of the stores that are along 5th Avenue saying anything like that.”

Critics countered that of course no major brand outlet complained because they were afraid of being looted.

Co-host Sonny Hostin claimed the President “traffics in this race baiting, and he traffics in this hatred,” adding, “I know at one time he wanted the Black Lives Matter organization to be deemed a terrorist organization. So, it’s again, this sort of red meat to his base.”

Hostin also ripped Trump as a racist dinosaur who had no idea the country turned against him.

“We’re in new times, and he doesn’t seem to get that, that the tide has turned against him,” she said. “And he doesn’t understand that, and I think it’s just shameful. He’s a dinosaur in his thinking.”

Censorship

CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election

Fake news CNN is committed to waging ideological war against Donald Trump.

There isn’t any line they won’t cross in their quest to defeat the President.

And now CNN just made this big move to censor Donald Trump before the election.

Social media allows the President to talk to the American people without the filter of the Fake News Media.

Trump won in 2016 in part because the President’s social media platforms helped spread his message to tens of millions of Americans.

The fake news resolved never to allow anything like 2016 to ever happen again and CNN led a four year-long pressure campaign against Facebook and Twitter to get them to ban President Trump from posting or running ads on their platform.

CNN’s latest attempt to censor the President came in the form of “naming and shaming” advertisers that had not joined a left-wing boycott of Facebook.

Liberal activists pressured companies to pause their advertising on Facebook for the month of July to pressure Facebook to curb the spread of “hate and misinformation” – which really is code for banning President Trump and restricting his campaign from running ads.

But some of the major advertisers did not join in and CNN attacked them for sitting out the boycott.

CNN reported:

A CNN Business analysis of Facebook’s top advertisers, based on data from market research firm Pathmatics, reveals that most of the 100 biggest ad spenders on the platform have not joined the boycott. The list of companies that have yet to pause advertising on Facebook includes Walmart (WMT), American Express (AXP) and Home Depot (HD).

Of the 25 largest spenders on Facebook ads last year, only three companies — Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX) and Pfizer (PFE) — have publicly confirmed their plans to pause marketing on Facebook. Those top 25 businesses, according to the data, accounted for an estimated $2 billion of Facebook advertising spend, or nearly 3% of Facebook’s 2019 revenues.

CNN is not acting as a news organization with the publication of this article.

They are political activists trying to advance a cause – the censorship and defeat of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump

It’s no secret The New York Times has been actively working to smear President Trump’s name.

The Times has proven they are more than willing to bend the truth to ensure Trump’s defeat come November.

But now Press Secretary McEnany just blasted The New York Times over their latest horrible mistake

Just days ago, The New York Times published another Russia conspiracy-style story that centered around Russian bounties being placed on American troops stationed overseas.

The information was anonymously sourced, of course, and The Times had essentially put gasoline on what became a new Fake News Media fire.

Near everyone in the mainstream news media was running with this non-credible story in an effort to hurt President Trump’s chances of re-election come November.

Only to find out shortly after that the information carried no credibility . . .

But Trump’s Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, had enough of the political games that media elites try to force on Americans – and in her latest press briefing she blasted The New York Times for such an irresponsible act.

“The front page of The New York Times is not the venue for discussing classified information. The White House podium is not the venue for discussing classified information. We are here today having this discussion because of an irresponsible, anonymous leak to The New York Times,” McEnany started by calling out The Times.

“To the anonymous sources who leak classified information, you should know this. You may seek to undermine our President but in fact, you undermine our country safety and our country security,” said McEnany.

She went on to talk of how this sort of story and leaking of classified information by The Times or any outlet “makes it more difficult to come to a consensus on this matter to verify intelligence and number two, this level of controversy and discord plays directly into the hands of Russia and unfortunately serves their interests”.

Just like that McEnany had hit the nail on the head.

The Left and their media pals have been using the same play from their grimy playbook for years now: accusing their political enemies of the exact schemes that they are currently involved in.

So while the Left and the Fake News Media would have you believe that President Trump is some sort of Russian agent, it’s actual the Democrats and the Left who are working every day to try and destabilize the United States and thus playing directly into the hands of the Russians and any other foreign power that would benefit from a weaker America.

Leave a comment below to let Pants on Fire News know your thoughts on this story!